Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snarts Egg. You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray Guns, Derek black Bet, and Tom Sweeney. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare.
Speaker 2: For some lazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome, Welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 3: Look at him over there, look at him, and then there's Derek over there.
Speaker 1: How did bar I need a ten gallon hat?
Speaker 3: Ten gallon hat?
Speaker 1: Don't you think I want one so bad? No? Not me, but like I mean, if you want if you want one, I gotta get one for sure. Why don't we sell ten gallon hats like us? Yeah, Snark Tank ten gallon hats.
Speaker 2: There's nothing. There's nothing cowboys ask about any of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know what. I think it's a good idea. I'll try and find an Indonesian slave to manufacture some fiber.
Speaker 1: Fiber. I had one of our one of our arts, uh one arts? What the fun? One of our one of our shirts, the Demonic Swing was commissioned by an Indonesian Muslim. And I say is Muslim because he said brother every other sentence. If you ever talked to a Muslim? They said, brother. You know, it's like it's almost like a Pokemon saying its name. It's that much.
Speaker 3: So you're saying Hulk Hogan was Muslim.
Speaker 1: You just gave me something to think about. No way, no way, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't explicitly did he explicitly treat the fucking Muslim wrestler that was like the guy that was almost the great that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like wrestling fans cared at that time. He was just terrorist, that's all. But like I've seen the Yeah, actually that's what wrestling was back in the day.
Speaker 3: It was it was possibly all of w w was actually just Jeff done. I'm playing with puppets and you guys were so entranced by the convincing magic.
Speaker 1: I'm still you actually thought they were real people. I'm still in trance. I think it's still happening today. Like I think you just unveiled it for me, and I'm sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we were all when we all knew Jeff Donne was playing with puppets, that's when the magic wore off, you know what I mean, Like and he just kind of pivoted to like I mean even was this whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh man him changing. I just saw somebody share that clip of us.
Speaker 4: I don't know which it was a it was an actually what the Twitter trash dude, my brain needs to that was pretty much here before it was a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do remember on one of the episodes, maybe it was the first one. It had to be in the first one where she one head uh said like, you guys got to do a podcast, and I was like, that's right, okay, yeah, yes ma'am. And uh, yeah, somebody shared the clip of us talking.
Speaker 3: You got you talking about ho Coker specifically medium.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was funny because I was thinking about that moment when I found out about Hulkgan dying. I was like, oh, it's crazy. And then uh, I finally checked Twitter late at night I saw that clip. I was fucking laughing. I forgot about that too. I love when that happened, When all that Gawka shit happened, it got on Earth. Using the hard R coupled with brother was my favorite thing for like a month probably, just like and they were inseparable, like if you were doing if I was doing a Hull Hogan impression, and uh, that is.
Speaker 2: Such a that is such an insane combination of words. Yes, you're like you're you're displaying unity will also talk telling you you're not a human.
Speaker 3: You know my brother that's as a monster. Look anyway, Well, before we get to deep into the weeds, Patreon dot Concess just SNAr tank remember go over there early a free access exclusive episodes. We're doing a top ten games list, uh for each of us, and that'll lead to some debate.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that'll be order was fucking tough. Actually an order. I can do an order, but I have like a close.
Speaker 3: I have the order that I was feeling at the time that I wrote it. But like, I'm sure I'll read it now and I'll be like, maybe that's high. Like I don't know, it's it's always the order is not necessarily important. But I think top five is top five is my top five I felt confident about it was the bottom the bottom five is how that was actually really hard. Top five is like I've been the same for years. I think I know my bottom five always shifts.
Speaker 1: Yeahs, so you got that, Okay, It's it's tough. I had to remember I mentioned that. I was like, I'm pretty sure knocking Country is in my top ten. But when I started thinking about everything together, I was like, I don't think I can. It has to be audible mention. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: We gotta uh yeah, well, anyway, that's going to be in a Patroon stouton episode. We might actually put that out later for people, but like there's other episodes like it. So because I think it's a good idea that it'll be a good give that'll be a good thing to source clips from two episode. Yeah, but we'll see. So pop on over there. Give us a dollar or we'll kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give us five dollars. Actually, I don't kill if you don't give us five dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, minimal, minimal on the on the Patreons, not thirty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bottom tier is thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Why can't we have a like country club Patreon? You know, we offer exactly what what do the country clubs offer? A place? You don't offer?
Speaker 3: Have an idea, an idea, I have an idea, Okay, thirty five dollars, one hundred dollars, okay, one hundred dollars country club tier okay. Anybody who subscribes full access to Kingston's house.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm so warning you you will get shot. I am so there are so many guns in my house. I'm completely let you know, I'm completely on board.
Speaker 1: Let's put it to a vote. Yeah, all in favor. All right, it's over, guys. Sarry Kingston.
Speaker 2: Listen, fans, I'm warning you. Your lives are valuable, even though they're I'm lying to you telling your lives valuable.
Speaker 1: Did you not have a gun? My dad has read dad that he doesn't speak to. You're gonna ask him for Lily's dad has like four guns. Literally, he's Mexican. He found out about guns like six years ago and I found out of it. He really like, what are these?
Speaker 3: He thought wars were people punching each other.
Speaker 1: He stole or something. I don't know. He found out about all that. Jesus.
Speaker 2: He found out about gun like started like getting really into guns, and he bought a lot of them.
Speaker 1: And I was like, dude, there's way so many guns on his property. So for future way, he got the property for future reference. He got in the gun six years ago, same ship ship, What is this? Those are real things? I thought they were just like movie We just like never somehow his brain never lashed on to all like he's seen John Wick and he like cowboys.
Speaker 2: I don't know how, I don't know. I don't know how correlated. I don't know how correlated cowboys Like some of his.
Speaker 1: Best friends got gunned down by cops and he just didn't understand what happened. Those thermoses look dangerous, it's crazy. I incredibly actually hate it. I was like, there's too many of them here. Gun.
Speaker 3: Oh look so one hundred dollars access to cases absolutely and uh, you know, if you can make it through, it's yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's yours if you can make it into the house.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And somehow survived the heroic of bullets and by all meats.
Speaker 1: Didn't all means that you deserve it anyway, Look, you got auto we had auto rifle too for some reason.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Look, there's a lot of a lot of stuff to talk about. It's a pretty it's a it's it's an eventful week for sure. So some of the rare times where I feel like we've actually caught things on time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, So which which which one do you want to you want to jump into the biggest Well, we got to.
Speaker 3: Go over the fact that like this is like what twenty this is twenty sixteen two or like twenty twenty fifth. What was the year that like all those celebrities died.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: No, I mean maybe that was another one, but like I remember like Robin Williams and like it was twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, one of those years where everybody started dying.
Speaker 1: Fifteen or sixteen, and it's went around that.
Speaker 3: I just don't Rememberah, I can't remember exactly who, but I remember it was just a shit ton of people like in a row, and I was just like, Yo, it's crazy, it's happening again. Hulk Hogan dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we gotta start off with the So the biggest one that started it started with a little bit of a like, oh, that's unfortunate. The Cosby dude, the Cosby son, Malcolm Jamal Warner. Yes, so he died and he drowned Aria. Yeah, on vacation. He drowned and told her is her fault? I was going to say, I think she did. She did claims another I don't this territory belongs to people that look like me now and then she drowned them crazy. It was crazy, and I was like, why did you do that? I asked her. I was like, why did you do that? And she was like, I just stand on business. Oh you're drowning deal. Stop drowning deal. Stop drowning deal. Somebody cut it out, man, stop stop drowning right now. Stop that downing deal. Stop it please. That is crazy, look obviously, but no, that was sad.
Speaker 3: And then it was was it him and then Ozzy or.
Speaker 1: So it was him first and then yeah, because this was a little bit like, oh man, it's unfortunate. And then Ozzie just happened with like two three days ago or something something like that, which that was pretty significant. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that was that was that was nuts because he just did that big ass fucking show, the Farewell Ozzie Black Sabbath Show, like two three weeks ago, and then so and then people, unfortunately, they weren't attributing to it. It's like, oh, I'm good now we can find the rest. They are attribute it to us making fun of him, and then look, we were having fun with the idea, you know, it's not I don't know if we were making fun of Ozzie necessarily. Well, see we weren't. But here's the weird thing. Now, I don't know if this is actually true because they didn't I didn't vet it. But allegedly he wrote a letter to stop the BBC from airing a documentary that would show all the atrocities of Israel Palestine.
Speaker 3: Like conflict him.
Speaker 1: That's allegedly he signed, like a bunch of people signed a letter to like not so I.
Speaker 3: Could believe Sharon did exactly anything.
Speaker 1: Anything He even says controversial on paper, it's Sharon. So it's one of those things where I'm like, uh oh, what if he found out about what Sharon did and then somehow used TikTok and stumbled upon our posts Because you said it went viral, I mean it's it's it got relatively, it got unusually played. He's I don't, I don't. I don't think this is very funny. I'm actually I like people, I'm gonna die now. And he died, and he said he called it he was he knew he was, like, because I feel like when you're that fucked up in decrepit, because apparently he probably should have died a million years ago, just from how much.
Speaker 3: He didn't do the amount of drugs that guy was doing his entire life. But I had no idea that he was that close to Like it's kind of it's kind of awesome if you think about the fact he's like he was able to do that thing. Like the timing of that was fucking perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: That was he might have been dead the whole time, man, I mean, he might have been updated caver making it move.
Speaker 1: And stuff like that. It's the fucking Marionette show, just like but so her Like if you just zoom up just a little bit, you'll see her, just like, come on, Asie, come on, Darling, ship you that made my name out of my room.
Speaker 3: I watched a bunch of clips to the Osbourn I've never actually seen it.
Speaker 2: Shows insane, Insane. I you liked that show. It was one of the you enjoyed that show.
Speaker 1: It was one of the few reality TV shows that were It was it was like anti because it was so not the only reason it worked, because it's so it didn't work, like you know, reality television is.
Speaker 3: It's producer is telling you to startify with it was. It was from what I understand, it was like the Blueprint was like this was actually just real. They were recording them and then they would just edit together moments that were funny. Yeah, whereas like future reality shows were just like all right, we're gonna instigate stuff because we can't wait for you.
Speaker 1: Guys are boring, no one cares about you. We have to make people care about you, versus the people cared about this guy. And he was kind of funny because of how insane he is. Hilarious, like he says a lot of funny stuff, like he's just he's a quick funny It's.
Speaker 2: Hard to reality show pre and post Kardashians. That's what happens, like pre Kardashians, like the original well.
Speaker 1: The Osborn's was the original Kardashians.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, it's but like the change in reality shows happened after the Kardashians.
Speaker 1: That's when it turned into like hyper scripted, Like, well, no, it happened during Yeah, because the Kardashians was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were the they were the beginning's pre and post so like it's what was the name of the show, Like the Big Brother was a Big Brother was a real world.
Speaker 1: The first one that ship was crazy. This should have happened on that shows that people should be in jail, like, like you should go to jail forever.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I blend a dog.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure one guy like in the first season episode one, Yeah, the pilot episode, I'm not sure one dude like show up like like the dog is fighting, he's holding it down. He's holding a great Dane down. In the regular Ninja Blender, the dog is and he's just the dog is five nine. It's like he's juiceing the motherfucker. Anybody wants to juice It's a big ass fucking dog.
Speaker 3: I didn't make the rules, man, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think the biggest kline ever was five to nine.
Speaker 3: Whatever listened? So it was him, So so it was what is it? Michael, Joel Warner, Ozzie then Hulk, Hulk.
Speaker 1: Brother brother yea brother. That one was funny for me, though, Yeah, I'm not sad about it. Uh is Terry Bulliah the person is a massive piece of trash, Like so yeah, you just I didn't even feel remotely sad. I was just like, oh man, that well, what a bummer that. I was kind of hoping that he was going. He just went further and further to the right and stuff. I was hoping that he was just gonna be like, oh, I'm old as shit, I'm gonna be a better person, which a lot of terrible people end up doing because they kind of start getting scared. But he didn't do that.
Speaker 3: He just like he went. He completely ran in that direction.
Speaker 1: He totally I was like, fuck, man, what a fucking idiot. And then but I'm glad that one of his last ww appearances.
Speaker 3: Got booed, so he was like moving enough. You think that that did the remaining damage and I think that took the last like ten years off his life.
Speaker 1: That just him probably expecting to get a cheap pop because I'm Hulk Hogan. But people were just like nah, dude, especially because I think it was in La. Yeah, it's like, no, fuck off, we're not gonna call brother.
Speaker 3: That's not where you are. Brother, anyway, call me Hulk. I would feel disrespected if you didn't call me a hole.
Speaker 2: I think it's so funny because when you when you look into like this history, like I remember watching like fucking wrestling documentaries that thin just sucks.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's like crazy. It's like, I genuinely he's one of those people that I like in the popular culture, like this guy said. I was like, I never even remotely liked this guy, Like I hated his fucking mustache.
Speaker 1: I hated like everything about it was that he wasn't for our generation. He was not far generation to wrestlers are him is the rock that is our generation to?
Speaker 2: I mean I used I used to like, I used to like the Rock a lot. I don't hate him exactly now. He's kind of like, see I love.
Speaker 3: Those videos, by the way, because Superman came out all those videos of like Black Adam when he was on the promotional tour for Black Adam. Yeah, and he's like he's like giving these like dramatic speeches.
Speaker 1: Like the structure of the the DC universe is about change.
Speaker 3: And it gives a little wing to the camera, and then nothing happened, and then.
Speaker 2: Situations really funny strong on them into like doing it is really fucked what he did actually, but it's just it was just I don't know. Hogan was always an asshole. He was always a glory hog undercut several wrestlers seeing fucking Stone colas he boss to talk about him and have to be respectful and being like he's he's done great things for the wrestling thing, and it's like, what anything else, Like, that's all.
Speaker 1: I really want to talk about.
Speaker 3: What was that that tweet that he had poop in my gym?
Speaker 1: Brother, Like, so a dog pooped in his gym. There used to be a picture attached to it, but you know, and then and then he responded to somebody with poop brother, but that tweets gone, so it just looks like he just says poop brother. And then he has another one where it's I don't know why. All the boomers they somehow don't know how to upload a video, and so they somehow got the name of the file, so I MG something underscore, dot m ov or whatever. And then that was posted and I'm like, how do you do that? I don't even know how you do that. It's like, just post the video. The amount? How you do that? The amount?
Speaker 3: The well, how should I say this? The degree to which you understand technology enough to understand that a link does things and to post it is somehow incongruent with the ability not to know how to upload a photo, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, how do you know what a link is? It feels like its know how to how do you get to the file link of the video? Because like, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Picture, I kind of understand you. They like say it's on the internet, right, and then they copy the link to it and not the actual just saving it and then re uploading it. But the video is really perplexing.
Speaker 2: It seems like someone instead of like I don't know how to use a canoe, I'm gonna jump in the water and then swim pulling a.
Speaker 1: Canoe and it's like, what do you? What are you doing? How did you? How did you? I'm getting really tired of this canoe is not really working that hard, all right, I don't get it. Put trap one of the bag, it swims across the lake and then this is it die suddenly? Brother, so he's gone. I was.
Speaker 3: I was genuinely more bummed out about Ozzie and I have no real history with I just know of him because so many of my friends were like metal heads. I mean the Brutal Legend. I remember I remember playing Brutal Legend and that was kind of cool. He was like he was like the guardian of metal in that game, and he just kind of shows he's a pretty good voice. Actor actually well basically a pretty good job in that game.
Speaker 1: It makes it crazy that he should have he should be.
Speaker 2: The moment I saw him, I knew he was already like not long for this world, and I was like.
Speaker 1: I was like, this guy is gonna die. So clearly it was one of the reasons why you got kicked out of Black Sabbath. All right, there was tension, but then there was also like a I know, we're all partying getting fucked up, but you're like doing it like three times, you know, like what we're doing, So we're gonna get someone that's little bit more. He died.
Speaker 2: He was like seventy seventy six, I think, Yeah, he was in his fifties. That was a bad like a fifty year old. When I first found out about him, he was a rough look. I mean, yeah, he was just covered in drugs.
Speaker 1: He went hard in the paint. He talked about it, and uh, I saw an interview with that with his son and forgot he had the son. Yeah, And it's funny because it took a while for his son to grow up and start actually looking like a real person. Because if you looked at his son during like say the Osbournes. He looked like a almost like a a character that you made like a British almost like like he should be in Wallson Graman or something. He just he just looked. He looked roofy. He had a fucking frow and thick black frames and he was still like that day and I was like, what this is? This isn't real. Kelly would just look at dumb alternative chick whatever. But like now you look at Kelly. She has a little bit of work done, but she looks very mature, looks good. Jack looks fantastic now and he got out that he almost shed his British accent too. It's crazy, it's barely there, Kelly not but he kind of I think he kind of really tried to separate himself. And but yeah, I was he was doing interview. He was asking like, oh, what would you tell your like twenty year old self and don't do fucking drugs? Might don't fucking drugs, and then just really emphasizing like oh, yeah, like how great he feels comparatively because he remembers it's weird how your fucking brain just will kill you like that where that feeling of drugs is so good that I know it's killing me, but I still need it. It's outside of him, Like I would hope that, say, evolution would speed up to be like I need to be able. It's kind of like how they're certain Like I was just looking, I was I don't know why I was watching like a like a documentary about capsation, like the stuff that you know gives hate sensation, right, and how like your body will adapt to it, you know, like it doesn't do anything like that for other drugs, like where hey, like there's certain things that so like, you know, certain things are like, oh man, I'm so fucking wired. I love this. I feel like there should be something. I guess it does, just not to a lesser degree like it does you have to keep doing more to get the same feeling. Again, I guess it does do that. It's like, I guess it does do that. I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Our brain chemistry, our brain chemistry is so not we don't really understand how our brains work. And that's because you don't. You don't get to work on people's brains while they're actively alive.
Speaker 1: Humane.
Speaker 3: I don't get why you just don't have people like sign off on them because.
Speaker 2: It's like there's there's a there's a clear reason why it's it's unfortunate. But it's because of the fact that if that was the case people with unique features or traits when they're sick, they'd be like, oh, you're dying and they would just throw you into.
Speaker 3: No, no that you know, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying like, if you can just volunteer to do.
Speaker 2: That, Well, the thing is that if you volunteer before you're alive, right, what happens is that because most people are gonna be like, oh, yeah, go ahead and do it to me, right, Like, oh, although bring diagnosed the people, did you they see it?
Speaker 3: No, Like no, they'll bring diagnosed to people.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, oh, I went there because I have like maybe like a cough or something like that, right, and they'll be like, oh, well, things are worse than eight seem for you to lie to get you there, to do like.
Speaker 1: That to you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the whole theory about organ donors. Yeah, but they'll do that to people that are alive. They'll they'll do it to people even like oh, I'll do it at a certain point in my life where they'll be like, oh, they're just trying to bribe them, or they'll take people that have like worse situations. Like people will manipulate it to take advantage of people, and somehow they will do it no matter what.
Speaker 3: Before they were alive, yes, try not before they.
Speaker 1: Are alive, like while they're still alive. I was stuck.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear anything you said after that because I was like, what the fuck are you talking?
Speaker 1: They will manipulate people just I was just thinking of like, oh, that's clip.
Speaker 2: They will manipulate people into like doing ship that. They're like it's not technically the mostly of course, but they will do that whatever, yes, and they will be poor people and they will be marginalizable.
Speaker 1: First it's it's really just stupid people. It's least just stupid people ruin everything. Because if you're stupid enough to sign off, that's kind of the thing. It's like, if you see enough to sign off, it's like, yea experiment on my brain while I'm alive, I agree with. But if that's manipulating a stupid person, you're a poor person doesn't have much going for them ready, And then what happened is that instead of giving you some sort of rights to respect, they're going to manipulate you into doing that in the first place. That's the nature of it. I don't care. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Did you guys ask Look if there's on paper it sounds like a good idea, but then in practice it will be done fucked.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I think you get a lot of advancement done in like a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent, you have a lot of advancement done. But it also be a lot of people like I have oh negative blood When I was younger, and I probably broke a rib, they be like, hey, you, so it looks like it's cancer, and they would have just fucking killed me and done tests on me. That's cool, that's it's fucked. They'll do that to people.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't even understand what you're saying. So you're saying like they would trick you into thinking you're dying.
Speaker 2: Things are way worse than they are just to do tests on you. One hundred percent, But that's not really not.
Speaker 1: Really what It's horrible.
Speaker 3: It's not really a nice thing to do, though.
Speaker 1: Am I get it. Look, man, it's not it wouldn't be that an affairs, I think it would just be more of like I think it just comes out of everything else. There's a lot of things we can't do because stupid people ruin everything. It's if people actually had uh, because people, everybody should have autonomy, and the only reason why a lot of people don't is because, oh, we can't trust stupid people to make their own decisions. And if people were on the level of what we consider the level to be responsible enough to make their own decisions in that way with like many things, right, Like, it's why the whole the old reason why we don't want guns. You know, everybody haven't got it crazy. It's because of like really it's not even crazy people, right, there's laws that people that are crazy they can't control it, you don't want to give themselves. But it's stupid people. Stupid fucking cut you off in traffic. They'll get mad at you for flipping them off your face. Also, like I'll keep my loaded gun under my desk where my kids can reach it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, like that's a stupid person. That's what I mean. Not so much crazy, but like genuinely.
Speaker 1: Some little baby wanders around with a gun, shoots through the wall and kills.
Speaker 3: Grandmother and then he's just like, well, baby.
Speaker 1: Around I watch like I watched a lot of true crime in the same deal. It's it's there's always a parent willing to give the crazy idiot. Like the parent isn't crazy, he's stupid, and that's what happens. It's like the crazy kid that's like, Dad, I don't want a gun. I'm having these weird feelings, and he's like, oh, son, that was a.
Speaker 3: Real thing, wasn't it. That was like that sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: That was story kid that got to see it happened.
Speaker 3: It was like in the last two I know, but like in the last two years, that was like a confirmed thing where it's like, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Wanted a gun because he was angry, and I'm like, are you stupid? You bought him a gun because he was.
Speaker 3: Angry and wanted a gun.
Speaker 2: The Discord kid, that's the one that like they checked his discord or whatever and then they came without they were like, hey, you all right, kid, and he was like, yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: His esteem rising off of it.
Speaker 3: He looks like he looks like the Grinch a little bit, and it's like, what.
Speaker 1: The dude al right. I said another thing where it's like, Okay, I I know automation shouldn't replace everything, but when it comes to the FBI report reporting, I trust AI over the because the amount of times that like the FBI is uh notified about these dangerous kids and they're like like they look at they look into it, right, and then they're like, ah, it's fine. And then they killed five hundred people and they're like, oh, you know, anyone could have made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, he just bought fifty thousand bomb making supplies.
Speaker 1: It's probably not that bomb.
Speaker 2: He bought three bomb making kids from Walmart, and everybody was like, it's not that big a deal.
Speaker 3: It was like it was right next to the fucking detergent.
Speaker 2: There was a kid they have fucking now they ranium and all that.
Speaker 1: Radium. It it's a cheaper grade, but you know it's it's it's ranium and.
Speaker 3: Walmart like a great value uranium.
Speaker 2: It's in like a fucking it's not even contained well it's it's contained like a type of just a little tub. It's oxy tub lead around it in the side.
Speaker 1: It's like as much lead as that's you know, probably in your cell phone, like that thin layer. That doesn't mean it's just like great value heavy metals. Could you imagine that anyway?
Speaker 3: So like so so these and then Chuck Mangione Chuck Man is dead also, which I had no idea. I had no knowledge of this guy.
Speaker 1: Much less known to I would say most people, especially most people don't listen to any type of jazz or anything with a lot of brass instruments. Yeah, so you know that's fair, but I think was he.
Speaker 3: In brass against the machine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That pissed on that dude, which is uh crazy. That's pissed a lot on him too. I meant you like it was good because it wasn't like a forceful piss. She was like, fuck, I need to piss badly, but I don't want to stop the show because it is unconventional. Even like and bands play like huge fucking sets, their breaks are very short. So I feel like a lot of times they're pissing in bottles like the rock or something because they don't leave long enough to go to a urinal or port a potty. So like they'll be like little breaks. Because I've been to shows and they'll be like, okay, they'll take like a fucking minute break, and I'm like, a minute's not enough to go all the way to the urinal and come all the way. So it's like you have one like nearby respect maybe they have something probably, but even so they ever tried to like piss before commercial was over, like say new commercials now commercial. So they'll be like, oh, thirty second ad or something or for two thirty second ads and I'm like, okay, I can beat this, you know, and then I'll go pick And then the piss was way long. It was what I feel like I could piss in a minute, wash my hands, get out.
Speaker 2: No, I'm piss and shotgun blasts. I have to literally put my pelvis inside the the thing, lay down on the.
Speaker 1: If I joke my pool hole, that that like, is that how me stretched?
Speaker 3: I mean that's through the process of joking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's so we're joking in the opposite micro fraction. I guess we should call it something else, you know, Michael fractioning your penis tearing. Okay, there we go, ok what should we call it? If we want to do it horizontally? Welking welcome, We're welking, Okay, all right, joking for with welky Okay, I like it, so we're welking. So if I welk it, can I shotgun piss? Yes? All right? I trust, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I trust.
Speaker 1: I'll report back in a few weeks.
Speaker 3: Chuck, Chuck, Jenny. Who who is this guy?
Speaker 1: Well? I would say most people know him in my generation because of King of the Hill. He just cameos. King of the Hill cameos. So that's basically our anyone who's around my age. That's pretty I think without King of the Hill we probably wouldn't even know what the fuck he is. Actually that makes sense. I think genuinely that that would be the case. So it was kind of crazy to see that waking up. What was that yesterday? Yeah or something?
Speaker 3: I think it was something like it's it's a crazy amount of people going away. Can the hell in particular is like losing fucking everybody? Like, I don't know what the hell is on that cast, but uh, I don't know if they're all on the Epstein files or what, but or they have information or what, because like they all seem to be dying because I think Dale died, uh Leuanne died forever ago, Brittany Murphy, I guess he didn't. I didn't know that until this week. He didn't know that until like business I told him like less than an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no fucking clue.
Speaker 3: And uh, somebody else that John Redcorn He's dead.
Speaker 1: That was crazy, got fucking shot up. It's insane, crazy argument, gay ship. I didn't I didn't follow up on like because I know they're investigating, but I I just went to default where I'm like, you know, I'm just gonna default to what the people are saying and not care about what the cops are saying.
Speaker 2: I think it was an from we know what. Definitely was an argument that led to someone dying, which is still insane. He's like, what, dude, like, don't shoot? But he's also from in Texas, where you know of people that are so tough but won't use their hands, but they'll use a gun. And someone's life is fucking hilarious to me. Like what's crazy though?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Like what is like? What what's going on with that cast?
Speaker 1: I think Mike Judge is picking them off. I think Mike Judge is in the Epstein files. And then they felt like we should probably say something and yeah, well there was that theory, but then there was the other theory that he just wasn't paying the other people that much, and they were going to say he was in the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: Oh now he's gonna he's killing them, and he was like, I don't want to give them more money, yeah, because that it would have been solved by just paying them more, and yeah, I'm gonna kill that. He paid Hitman to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he paid the Moody that he could have paid the actors. He paid Hitman. He paid to a guy the real life age and forty seven. There is a real one and he he dressed up as that crazy neighbor in Texas and blasted John Redcord crazy.
Speaker 3: You look at the footage and it's aging forty seven doing all of that.
Speaker 1: He's doing everything. It's like he's in one he's more. He's in more than one place at the same time. He's that officient device like Yill.
Speaker 2: That's he's the cop that came and got the body, and he's also still being questioned at the same time what's happened.
Speaker 1: And he's the gun. He's that good man. That's the only way you can have that many video games. You have to be that good dude.
Speaker 2: Seeing the Have you seen all the edits of like the Epstein's camera where it's like all the various characters.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, generated, I will say.
Speaker 2: Largel and Dante jumping off the banister. Afterwards there's aged forty seven and going in there's Batman Spring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the there's a lot of respect. That's great.
Speaker 3: Generated stuff sucks generally. Uh, sometimes I think it can be well, Like sometimes I think there's like value in it. Those AI generated videos of the camera angle aiming towards Epstein's door with all the fucking crazy characters coming in the craziest one that I saw was it's such a it's such a crazy pull. But it was just like the the first boss fight in Dead Rising with the guys in the courtyard in the car the jeep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guys. You just see Epstein's door and then a jeep, the jeep comes in and crashes through it. It's the guy with a turret in the back in the in the yellow in the the orange jump set. It's crazy crazy that fight.
Speaker 3: It's not fun at all. That fight is so not and it's crazy. I got in the game in the remake or the remaster or whatever, and I put it down, Like I just I was like, I'm not feeling this at all.
Speaker 1: There's so many problems with that.
Speaker 2: First of all, you don't move fast, you have nowhere near the first time you have to interact with them. You absolutely don't have the weapons to deal with them, right. And then you have to go past like you have to go past them the first time to get to the point where you can progress more of the game. So there's a bunch of zombies running around, yeah, and then it's you in a courtyard fucking limping holding a camera.
Speaker 1: I hated that.
Speaker 3: It's a really that. The thing that sucks about it too, is that like if you're trying to if you're trying to save everybody, and then the people just like they're defenseless and so they run and then they die and then you're like fuck. That game pissed me off though, because it's like I don't understand the logic of how the world works. And I don't mean like narratively, like how are the zombies like you know, and I don't mean like that shit. I mean like there's a timer, right, and so if you leave people alone like off screen, they will take damage, like they'll take the assumption will be like zombies are getting them, yeah, right, but if I leave them in a place that I know is safe, where I know nothing can get to them, they'll still take damage anyway. Yeah, And so I'm just like, well, fuck this, Like, I don't, I can't, I can't engage with this saving everybody to annoying.
Speaker 1: I know someone that did it because they had really really poor coding perfectly.
Speaker 3: Well, what's crazy about is that it's support design that's more design than coding.
Speaker 1: Well it is, it's both. Really, it is a design, but you use the code to design, right.
Speaker 3: So it's just the thing that's crazy about it though, is like if you leave, Like if you leave an area and you come back, everything responds, so like everything stays there, but then then it replenishes if you go back. But then the people, if they're in a safe place, still take damage. Like I couldn't like the logic of the world. I was like, I don't know how any of this.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't, I can't trust the game.
Speaker 2: Well, you got to get them to the safe rooms, right do you have to get them to safe rooms and they'll be safe in the safe room.
Speaker 3: I don't mind them being safe in the safer I just think it's like, if if I can only choose to leave them alone where they're gonna getting my zombies, or bring them into a battlefield where a boss will kill them immediately.
Speaker 2: But if I'm not, if I'm not mistaken, don't you bring them to the safe rom so they don't get hurt. I think if you leave them roaming throughout the area, they'll get hurt.
Speaker 3: But I thought, people, sometimes you have to bring them through locations. Yeah, it was just annoying. Like I hated I hated not standing.
Speaker 1: Camera that fucking like backpacker motherfucker. Oh I hate that guy, dude.
Speaker 2: I hated him so much. I got the shotgun and I tricked him into being in one of the little a little fucking kiosks, and I fucking slaughtered him.
Speaker 1: It was so funny. I fucking you can't kick me anymore.
Speaker 3: I have weird feelings. I have weird feelings about that game because I remember playing that game for the first time and it blew me away because I was just like, this is crazy what I'm seeing, Like just like the amount of zombies on screen and ship like it felt next gen at the time, yeah, but now I'm like, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I could play this. It's a fun game still, but it's just it's it's a really I mean, if it's dated, man, if you just Sleeping Dogs, I play Sleeping Dogs like the Definitive edition. I was like, uh, I forgot but I was, you know, I got it on Steam and I was like, I'm excited, like it is. I haven't played this game in a minute. And then I stopped when you started street racing because the car feels like, I don't know, coffin, it's so heavy and just lifeless. I was like, this feels so bad. I just stopped playing. I love that game. Onto that game and it was that game is absolutely disrespectful to the Asian Mafia because you're a psychopath of that game and you're supposed to not be like the episode where like the episode say you're a psychopath, you mean you're a cycle?
Speaker 2: Well no, the ship they have you doing the fucking tryad is crazy, Yeah, I mean because you have to you have to do some stuff.
Speaker 3: What crime game is it like? But Nico is like a great character, but he's also insane.
Speaker 1: He's like that ship that you're doing is man like sniping peoplelous.
Speaker 2: No, No, it is right, But the thing is that it's not. It's attached to like this like the tryad, which is real funny because it's like a bunch of Asian people just doing kug fu and beating to that, and it's like the fucking rooftop fucking arena fights where you can.
Speaker 1: Like throw people off buildings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're like, I'm still a cop, and it's like, bro, you just kicked a door close through someone's head.
Speaker 1: I feel like you are. It feel it's an accurate depiction of like modern day like Hong Kong or something modern modern day Korea Town contemporary Hong Kong, contemporary Hong Kong is very much like that. I think so actually, I think I think I think if you interview Jackie Chan, you would he would confirm, he would confirm he was.
Speaker 2: He was like, sorry, sorry about that. I was gonna speak in mander my apologies. Yes, it does get like that.
Speaker 1: I was, I was about to speak in my uh name, my movie tongue, my movie Okay, it's it's uncle that's caught uh gottata.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know how he got it, but yeah, there's those aid. They generated videos of people walking into Epstein's file, walking into Empscene's uh sal and just murdering him.
Speaker 2: Forty one is the funniest, Like he walks up to you and he like looks back and forth and open.
Speaker 3: The dead Rising Boss just really got me because I'm like, why would you even think that?
Speaker 1: Like what the people that do ship like that? Right? Those deep cuts, You're like, who thought of it?
Speaker 2: They have to be around our age, They have to be around our age, and they have to like remember prison, prison, they were in prison.
Speaker 1: They did it. Yeah, that's that's That's what's crazy about it too. It's like it's more accurate kind of yeah. Yeah, actually, god damn, I hated that fight.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I need to see that, like specifically, I need to see that one because I gotta find the one is funny.
Speaker 1: Due it's funny because yeah, I don't know how to handle so he just like sprays and then the bats. It's the shape of a bat. It's really it's good. Every time I would do that, I would walk up to it as close as possible, and I'm like hurt at all. Plot Armor bro, he's a plot Armor man. Talk. I love that video. You can put it, you can put it on people.
Speaker 2: I think that's so when he kicks people into the fucking gas station thing and it blows up and they fly away, and it's like, Bruce.
Speaker 1: I found it. I found it. I found it immediately.
Speaker 3: It's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 3: If you look up Epstein Dead Rising, you'll have to stroll by, you'll have to scroll through some question really questionable ship but stupid.
Speaker 1: But like I saw it, I was like, what a the idea to even do that is so? Like what because I didn't even remember.
Speaker 3: I don't think I remember that boss fight independently, you know what I mean. I have to be reminded of it, of course, yeah, of course. But then like seeing I was like, Dead Rising, but that boss specifically, that's not even the most iconic boss from that game. Really, it's the clown, I think, right, clearly.
Speaker 2: I think it's it would have to be. I think it's that fight, but yeah, the clown is definitely.
Speaker 1: No, it's just the most notorious, right, it's the most annoying, because that's the one that's burned into my brain. Is that fight? Is that fight?
Speaker 3: Well, that's because it's the first one. It's the one that in the beginning, it's like the tutorial boss basically.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's it's as soon as you first get out of the main places, that's the first thing you encounter.
Speaker 1: You gotta get past this.
Speaker 2: If you could just put down the camera and run, that's that game would be an entirely different experience. If you could just not be holding on to the camera and hobbling.
Speaker 3: The game is crazy, like you could shoot upskirts of zombies and get points for it. So Japanese, it's hilarious. It was it erotica points the score.
Speaker 2: That's back when Capcom for Capcom decided to chill.
Speaker 1: They get rid of that in the remake, of course.
Speaker 2: I think it's when they were back when they were a while and that's like Residable five time and you're beating up Africans mercilessly cool.
Speaker 1: I mean, you had to do it. It's just there's there's no try to not wait that game's remake. I'm upset. I don't I do not, especially since I'm not playing Leon. I don't care. I don't care about I don't care. I'm gonna play it. I think he'll be in I'm gonna play, He'll be in it. But I just I'm I'm being a biased idiot. What's crazy? Like what is he? Like?
Speaker 2: Is he gonna be like teleporting kicking zombies in the space by this point?
Speaker 1: Like what what? What? I like, he's so off the chain, but like already but like the lores is morphing to to mold that gives you powers, Like I feel like he's now finally has a worthy adversary.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I mean, because I think he would have been fun. I think he would have maybe trust would have grabbed him, like what are you doing? He would have just beat her up real bad, and it would have been she would have turned into the dragon. He would have had like a quick time of met and kick throwing the mouth twice. She would have died and been like WHOA.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I think actually he would have been for how fantastical this stuff was, Like even like when you fight Heisenberg's so crazy that fight is off the rails. I was just laughing. It was. It was one of those fights. I'm just laughing as well. Stupid it was.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what was it like, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember that you're You're like, I'm mad, and they're like a mobile suit and then fucking you're dealing with trash and that she's magnetoing at you.
Speaker 2: It's Andy's terrified of Chris because Chris is like that sexually. Chris is crazy because those were wolves mean nothing, Like it's like, oh, they were kind of scary for you, but you eventually like get your bearings and weapons, the stock your weapons, You get meylegs that knocked them back, Like in drove you hit one and like three of them go flying and they're like, should we keep fighting this guy?
Speaker 1: That's they should? I love that game, So it's ridiculous. Yeah, but uh, piece of shs here too, punch boulders. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: Who's the next Who's the next one? Who's the next person on the list?
Speaker 1: Clinton?
Speaker 3: You think Bill Clinton?
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 3: Actually astonished that he isn't dead currently, and he looks so scary. They saw a picture of him ten years ago where he looked like a fucking drowger, so like, I don't understand, Remember he looked.
Speaker 1: He looked half dead when he was at Aretha Franklin's funeral, staring at that was the thing that like gave him like he was about to die because he was so bored and like he was like thinking about how like, oh, Retha Franklin, she was like fat and stuff. He was like thinking about, like how like Franklin, And he was like, wow, I'm I literally was two seconds away from death. Now he can't stop thinking about trying to assault her. You know, that's what keeps him alive. Clinton. I never that was a little bit before my time doing Clinton impressions.
Speaker 3: I think I only learned it from like animaniacs and stuff.
Speaker 1: He was in the fucking theme song whenn't he playing the sacks but Clinton plays the sacks? Then he comes off. Stay that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You're right, I forgot anyway, Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton, I'd be nice.
Speaker 1: I he died.
Speaker 3: Do we imagine we like get we somehow are on time?
Speaker 1: We didn't make a parody or something, just because like, who do we? There's a few people like, oh, let's do a parody of Trump. Let's do a parody of U. There's a guy named Ronnie Radkey, and I think it should die, you know, would be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Trump goes without saying obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe just talking about it, since you know, he's he's all steaming human.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's human about the South Park.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he's gonna get so mad he's just gonna die.
Speaker 3: I heard I heard people talk about like if there's reports of him like throwing ship. I don't know how true that is, though. That seems a bit crazy, even for Trump, Like I can't imagine throwing I can't imagine having the strength to throw anything.
Speaker 1: The floor. Maybe did that, maybe flopped around a little bit like he did an episode.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Look, man, it's pretty the reason why. Like, okay, so everybody knows any even if you didn't see, you know that Matt and Trey just went hard on the paint on Trump right. Paramount twenty seventh season, they debuted it Paramount plus.
Speaker 3: And one point five billion dollar deal. I think they just signed over.
Speaker 1: Like five years. What was it, I think it was five years something. Yeah, I think so like ten episodes a year for I think for five years or something.
Speaker 3: They're billionaires basically, yeah, and so they so they they got this deal and uh, immediately it seems like they're just trying to completely tank it. It seems like they're just completely like completely going after Paramount, trying to sink the merger that they're trying to get past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wells well right, but but yeah, but gave them a fucking headache. And uh, I appreciate because they're probably the only people that I recognize that they they know how much money they have and how set they've been for a very long time. That's like, who gives a shit even if we take even if this deal gets tanked, we already have a minse amount of wealth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have more than they could ever hope to spend or hope to even do anything with. So it's like, yeah, they were they're clearly like, well, if show gets canceled, I mean, it just means we don't have to work anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think one, I think that's one hundred what they want. They do it because why not. But if there's a reason, it's kind of like, me, what's the game now? Life reach Shuttle agends, Like it's in a state that it's like I just need one reason for further to be a Max exodus, and I would feel very content with being like fuck this game forever. But because of a lot of people the same reason, Like, man, I've been playing this game for X amounty years. I don't want to just leave it, you know, I don't want to just leave for no reason, but you kind of want there to be a good reason to be like, fuck this shut down. I feel good.
Speaker 3: That was even Destiny for a while. Yeah, I played it last night.
Speaker 1: I haven't play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I played it because I was like, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: Anymore, I've given up entirely. I played, I got, I got to the point I could play on PC. I played Trials on PC twice and I was like, oh, this is horrible.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's not a PvP game to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you bother.
Speaker 2: I like the PvP, but I was like, oh, I just I can't. This is not like I'd rather play so many other I'd rather play cards games over then O the like video games in general right now.
Speaker 3: But like in so crazy to me? I love that is actually borderline psychotic.
Speaker 2: To me, I don't I think that's that's crazy. If I was psychotic, Magic wouldn't have made two billion dollars in two days.
Speaker 3: So that's like saying Halliburton wouldn't have made, you know, billions of dollars if they weren't evil.
Speaker 1: I mean still it mean, I mean there's a people like it?
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, I just I just I I literally like and I don't this in a facetious way. I literally I cannot, like, on a fundamental level, understand the.
Speaker 1: Appeal of a card game. You don't you don't have the engagement, you can't engage and stuff like that. Now, it's just it's it's a paper. I think.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, what do you do? What is this people play?
Speaker 1: It's an extremely old medium, but a lot of people hold on to it, right, Like it's like the classic I want to just sit down and read a book.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's like playing the way checkers or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's a it's an older form, but it's like the the interactions that come from it and to be able for card games. It's the deck building aspect of it why I like it, and like the identity of the cards. That isn't that just like a mini kind of gambling thing though the whole deck car card like buying cards and boxes is absolutely gambling. Well yeah, that's why I am absolutely gambling. I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: That aspect of it is anymore ruined, like just uh competition, because then it became the whales the best because they have the money.
Speaker 2: And it takes an idea of like that's why they have to dance on this really like middle ground. Particularly Magic is the one as the most fuck Magic and Pokemon are fucked. Those ones are like ruined. But like when I play, like I play Commander in Magic, it's pretty much like an idea. You have a character that kind of encapsulates that the leader of the game, and then you build a deck like a bunch of single cards to be able to play out the best dough that and there's a lot of cards that cost a lot of money. So for people have the most money, obviously in every card game are gonna do the best. I say, people have like the person that has the most expensive car, but the most in hance, it's gonna win the craze more often than not, you know, like a street race more often than not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if they're not as skilled. Yeah, shit is just too good, too good. It's just that kind of heavage. So yeah, that's the whole reason why. Like, but that's why I don't buy packs.
Speaker 2: I buy singles, and they're supposed to try to moderate, like it being a fact, like oh, depending on how rare card is, how useful a card is, what the cards.
Speaker 1: They'll never do. There's so much stuff that always to They always say shit like that, and they always talk about balancing. But it's like, at the end of the day, they make their money from the whales and crackings, so it's like two million, why would they It's the same thing me bitching about Raid is the same fucking concept where it's just like, oh, the game's not for me anymore, because even when they release new content, it's just I'm like, oh, I'm completely priced out. Even I can't me playing. You have to spend a stupid amounts of money. I'm like, I'm especially when the longer it goes on.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like, my uncle has cards from Magic that are like from like the Alpha set. He has like a long time ago, so they have like land right, like they have like the swamps, the mountains, planes, all those things. My uncle has an Alpha deck with like he has the double of all of them. Those cards are worth like seven thousand dollars apiece, right, they don't print them anymore, And it's like, why don't they print them? Again, they're just out of the game forever, right, and it's like I want to go take it forybody Else's like is it right for me to go and take those off of somebody else? It's like that's like a fucking no, take them? Like actually, like can I have these? And he'll be like, I guess you want to smoke weed? Oh, because they don't know how much it's working. I kind of know how much it's worth, but it's like these are doing nothing for me. You play the game.
Speaker 1: At least, I'd rather give them to you someone that'll use them. Listen if if even if I played the game and I had a card that was worth thousands, like I'm selling it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess it's more like you're my family.
Speaker 1: I love you. Here you go and it's like that shit.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't sell them. I'd hold on to them unless I go down to like really hard times. I wouldn't sell them because it's like that's a gift them uncle gave to me.
Speaker 1: You know, I sell gifts. I also feel the same way. People should feel the same way. Even if I'm like this is really sacred, but they're like, damn, this shit's worth a shitload of money.
Speaker 2: It's only it's only if I like, if I like, because I have I have a few gifts that are like worth like I have a pair of freaking Jordan's that are worth like like four thousand dollars, and it's like I'm not going to sell them because like they were giving me as a gift.
Speaker 1: I don't even use.
Speaker 2: Them, so they're just effectively gathering dust in my closet. But it's like I don't know they were given to me, you know, Like I guess that.
Speaker 3: Depends on what it is, like if I care about it, then i'll if you care get like there's like a like and there's also things that I regret selling, like hardware like old hardware and things like that, or like even just like games that I would trade them in, just like I've never I've never felt good about trading in a game or like selling something that I already own, and in that regard.
Speaker 2: If I can detach them things, but it's like I I'm not if I'm not if someone gives me out of like a gift, I don't like getting rid of it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: That's fair, It's just sentimental. It's like but if I I feel like.
Speaker 3: I'm not sentimental over every gift though I guess exactly. It's like if like my parents gifted me socks for Christmas or something, you would.
Speaker 1: I have something that like is worthless in the real world, but it's it's cool to me. Where when I hit one hundred k subscribers on YouTube, like they're like, had some champagne, oh you know, and then like, uh, the the the thing that like holds the quirk, you know, the little thing you on twisted and shit like that, it was made into like this little memento that had like like it's like one hundred count it and stuff and it's just cool. I was like, oh, that's really cool. Like you took some trash and then you made it into like a little thing. And so I still have that like in a box somewhere, you know, all my stuff, but like so stuff like that, like I like shit like that. But man, I've been I remember my friend Joe was like, hey, man, I don't need this guitar anymore and stuff like that. He's like, please just just whatever you do, don't sell it. And then I think, like a year later, I sold it. Yeah, that's kind of shitty.
Speaker 2: That's crazy asking you agree, like that's like, you know, it depends on how bad times are, like if I'm really like, if I come poor like I was before, I'm going to New York getting those cards and they're they're gone out the fucking business.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I was speaking of that.
Speaker 3: I was speaking of that huge announcement Kings it's fired.
Speaker 1: That would suck. It would suck for you guys too. You'd lose something special here. But I'd be like, hey, I get it. Whatever.
Speaker 2: I would just watch from the outside, just hate comments and wild wild they come.
Speaker 3: I would say, there's some things I'm saying that's crazy. I have something I'm sending my not like I have a I have the the Little Capsule of Rice and that I used to kill Hulk Coga and I.
Speaker 1: Still have that. Nice God, it's cool you still have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll never sell it.
Speaker 1: Don't sell it. And also it's it's completely fine because I don't think, uh, the police care. Yeah, and he's like they throw a bag and cool because I'm sure somehow Cogan is fucked over like police too, Like yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The stories, first of all, the most pathological liar in history just right over. Brother. It's crazy how much he's lying about everything. He's always going to be the basiss for Metallica. Brother. But then I got something like like he just just for no reason. Yeah, he inserts himself into everything. To be fair, he is a musician, but Metallica, No, he was absolutely not gonna play baseball. Mettalgica's fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Why would they say that? The thing media thing that's crazy about a lie like that is like, why are you lying publicly about things that you're involving people in your lie that could easily so easily Yeah, just like, well what did they say?
Speaker 1: They said, absolutely not like like it's so easy to verify since everybody knows Metallica, so it's like, hey, I'm a huge journalist. I'm gonna call Metallica because I've interviewed them a thousand times.
Speaker 3: It's a smart way to lie like that. It's not even like you're using like some band that's like you know nothing, or like like like a foreign indie band or something, you know what I mean? Yeah, Metallica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should it should have been even like a smaller well, like you're older, you're i don't think he is actually even even they are in the same bracket. Yeah, you can't be his dad. Yeah, so, uh, what is it?
Speaker 3: The South Park thing is crazy. They they just used Trump's face straight up. They subdomned him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they saidomned him. They they introduced him. They they mirrored the same ship, you know, even the so in the South Park movie in particular, there was a scene where say, uh, saddamkis pulling out like his dick with a dildo, but it just looks like a real dick and it's like huge and ship. But like so they did kind of the same thing with that. But Trump, they just kept emphasizing all small as fucking dick is. And that's the thing like that. That the weird thing about that picture. It's never as far as I saw, it was never authenticated. But I think only because people were scared, like scared to authentic because he sues everybody, right, I think, But from it looks completely real.
Speaker 3: It looks it looks completely Yeah, we don't know, it's fairly convincing to me.
Speaker 1: It seems completely especially with the I just don't know why. Usually these things are authenticated, and that kind of gives me the indication that I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, it's conspicuous. Yeah, that it isn't authenticated.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, okay, And maybe it is now because now that this came out, maybe some people are gonna like do some with it. Who knows, but uh, yeah, it's very clear the way that Trump speaks about he talks about his hands, he was insecure about his hands being small because what that what that says. He's talked about Arnold Palmer's big ass dick, which which is he's envious.
Speaker 3: I forgot about it.
Speaker 1: It's definitely weird, but it's obvious that he has fucking little dick syndrome, where like he's very upset that he's like over six feet and his dick's small comparative to his fucking body. There's a what's the amazing atheist? Uh? That was he doesn't give a shit though, but that's he's like six' Six and then that video released a film like pouring hot water on his, dick and people Like Jesus christ Is penis is small and he's, like, YEAH i got a small. Dick it's funny that he doesn't. Care he doesn't give a fuck at. All and that's the, different you, know Like trump actually, cares you, know he said he's into that kind of. STUFF i guess there was also a banana and you showed the banana. POSASS i didn't see. THAT i saw THOUGH i saw. It it, is but, yeah, damn, DAMN i saw the blurred Out hell's, funny. Dude he was, like you can tell it's. Hot he's making a little like oh like HE'S i can't remember exactly how it, sounds BUT i remember reacting in a way That i'm, like that's that is IN I i feel Like i'm so boring when it comes to, sex, dude because, like you see what some other people are, doing And i'm, like, what.
Speaker 3: Well IF tj is an, icon he is an. ICON i mean that on, ironically like that dude is like internet. History he is, Sorry i'm, White, Sorry i'm, Male like they're whipping himself in the.
Speaker 1: Back that's a good one and. Stuff that's a good.
Speaker 3: One but, yeah, MAN i don't, know like that episode was clearly just to let's just blow shit.
Speaker 1: Up. YEAH i. HOPE i hope they keep. GOING i hope it gets worse from here. ON i hope they keep doing. It it can't be done right way if.
Speaker 3: They Got, saddam they Got saddam reincarnated As. TRUMP i love that they don't even do an. Impression it's just it's just the.
Speaker 1: Same he's, like, hey like it's it's it's they're not even, trying which is. Funny it's like and that weird fucking video at the end where they're LIKE a videos.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i don't think it's the thing that's so is IT ai or is a deep?
Speaker 1: Fake so everybody kept SAYING.
Speaker 3: AI i feel like it's deep fake more than AN.
Speaker 1: Ai Yeah i'm. Not i'm not especially with the because the the finger that was supposed to be like the penis at the, End, Yeah i'm, LIKE i don't THINK ai is capable of.
Speaker 3: That, yeah that looks like a real. Prop and then there's also just the way it, Moves Like i've seen enough videos OF ai moving Where i'm, like it seems clearly AN ai deep fake.
Speaker 1: Face it felt like the face was just date, fake but this was an actual.
Speaker 3: Person they just got a fat.
Speaker 1: Guy and then because that's what the thing, unfortunate everything's CALLED ai, nowadays so that's just what it's just in the. Zeitgeist IT'S, ai LIKE.
Speaker 3: I, mean, look to be, fair it could BE. Ai it might just have made yet another. Leap it's very. POSSIBLE i have no. Idea i'm saying from my estimation of WHAT i understand about my calibration towards THE ai content That i've seen so, far that didn't look entirely a item.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the First it didn't LOOK ai at all to. Me it Definitely i'd, SAY i would like you say deep, fake OR i wouldn't even call it deep fake because that's not what they call it in in cinema for. Example oh, right, yeah, yeah like so it just seems like it was that because again to your point, though if it WAS, ai holy, shit because it's. Crazy that looked. Fantastic, YEAH i didn't think it was kind of funny that it. Was it's it's very clear that a lot of people stop Watching South park a long time, ago especially the. Media one thing that they kept harping on was how impressive it, was how the FAST A turn was talking about. It i'm like they've been doing that format for forever. Time, yeah like for whenever they figured out how to, like oh we can make episodes a, Week well we start at the beginning of the week and at the end of the, week this is. Documentary this is. Documentary so and that came out how many years.
Speaker 3: AGO i think the issue with South, park, though is LIKE i, know AND i know this from like a personal, STANDPOINT i just straight up don't know or for a long time, anyway before this whole thing, HAPPENED i didn't really know where the fuck it even. Was and that's kind of the truth with a lot of, shows LIKE i don't know where to watch, That like if people tell, me like you, talk we were talking About Justice league the last, episode even IF i wanted to watch, it my thought would, be like my immediate thought was, like, oh, Uh Cartoon network because that's WHERE i would have watched it as a. Kid But i'm like that THAT'S i don't know where it.
Speaker 1: IS i have to look it up And i'm, like, eh, eh you had to tell me it was ON, Hbo And i'm, like why WOULD i, think really really like think about what hbos as.
Speaker 3: A, Brand why Would Justice league be honest because us anything?
Speaker 1: Else BECAUSE hbo being an Owns cartson netwhere well, yeah, yeah but like HOW i don't. KNOW i don't know THAT i GET i you know WHAT i, Mean Like i'm not like in people's.
Speaker 2: Portfolios that, Is that's WHERE i differ so much because my brain is, like just look it.
Speaker 1: Up that seemed.
Speaker 3: INTUITIVE i understand what, like just look it up. ALWAYS i understand what you're. Saying but there's like If i'm deeply If i'm curious about, Something i'll look it. Up but If i'm like really only like kind of teetering on the edge of curiosity about it's, like, yeah Maybe i'll watch. IT i don't necessarily care that much to look it, up especially if, like all, right conversations, Done i'm gonna go off and do something THAT i have to, do and Then i'm probably gonna forget about what it. Depends it used to Be South park's On Comedy, central AND i knew that because that was the only place THAT i could see. IT i couldn't even watch like clips on YouTube twitter because so there wasn't even that crossing of. Wires so LIKE i just Remember Comedy, Central South, Park Comedy Central Daily, show you know.
Speaker 2: Me for, me it was LIKE i started watching South park again like maybe in two, thousand when we started watching it again around two, thousand like pre covid just pre.
Speaker 1: Covid, yeah we were in the.
Speaker 2: Apartment, yeah we just started watching South park. Again and that's WHEN i got back on the. Bandwagon and it's crazy BECAUSE i kind of stopped in like twenty like eleven, ten like they did the frightening or with the fucking giant fucking hamsters or the guinea.
Speaker 1: PIGS i don't remember that, one or The.
Speaker 2: Startling the startling they did that with the fucking guinea, pigs AND i did that that like a happening, thing, yeah where it's one of the giant guinea pigs act, people and they fucking went they went to Fucking South america and some. Bullshit AND i stopped watching it, then AND i REMEMBER i jumped back on it around the same time where they brought the man bear pig thing back and that was around towards the tail end Of trump's first. Presidency and THEN i went back AND i went from season five all the way through it again With. LILY i watched all of South park. Again, yeah and that show is crazy because there's a lot of, hits there's some.
Speaker 3: Flops it's it's remarkably consistent considering how long it's. Been there like it's definitely like falling, Out like there's some season Where i'm, LIKE i don't know about that. One, YEAH i didn't hate, it but like it just wasn't really good South park to. Me but it's not like The simpsons or like It's Family. Guy, no it's not where, Like, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Actually have no opinion on the fall of A Family guy BECAUSE i stopped watching it so long AND i haven't seen any new content to compare her to the old. Stuff that's just me THOUGH i haven't seen. It, YEAH i don't. KNOW i feel like new.
Speaker 3: And Family guy's weird BECAUSE i don't even really care about the. SHOW i care about the, Clips Like i'll laugh at it like a modern Day Family. Guy LIKE i would never sit down and watch an episode of, it but like there's usually a clip from like some recent episode THAT i think it's. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: YEAH i Think Family guy In South park kind of fell really hard into The. Flanders like the not South Park Family guy Is simpson's obviously The flanders. Character they both fell into that habit of like just simply every character becomes like their, worst most ridiculous versions of, themselves Where megan is just fucking self harm and fucking. Ignored peters is a drunk ass whole low wast is just like a vindictive. Bitch brian is the liberal sellout piece of. Shit it Fucking stewie's just gay and a.
Speaker 1: Genius he's just gay. Genius it's like he's.
Speaker 3: Not even really evil. Anymore it is this kind of way he's still trying to kill lois not. REALLY i guess you could only keep that up for so.
Speaker 1: Far that was a big way he.
Speaker 2: Killed remember he dated the fucking he, kills and reality falls apart afterwards and somebody becomes a president.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, YEAH i, SHOOT i can't remember the last season THAT i saw of that, specifically but, yeah everything after a long, time it's gonna be almost damn near impossible to keep it just as. Fresh EVEN i watched the latest seasons OF uh or at, LEAST i started watching season eleven Of futurama and it was, like, oh the newest. One, yeah and it's like On, hulu AND i was, like this is, fine but do you have WHU i?
Speaker 3: Do have you seen the new? Seas i've heard good things about the new season have always.
Speaker 1: Sunny, Actually I'm i'm gonna get up to BECAUSE i skipped actually a handful of. Seasons, yeah and SO i last NIGHT i. STARTED i should start probably on season fifteen or six. SIXTEEN i probably, fifteen BUT i just started watching fourteen because in my, memory, no well at least fifteen in my. MEMORY i was, thinking what was the most significant THING i remember last, watching and it was the end of season thirteen when you had the interpretive dance and like to come, out AND i was, like the most. DIGNIFICANT i was, like, okay let me start watching. Fourteen and so far it's still. Hold it holds like they watch a frank choke like at the dinner table and they didn't save. Him the episode's fucking. Hilarious episode's so. Funny and then now When i'm, watching they just got into, texting which it's it's good, episode but it's season fourteen Is i'm, like, damn this is just as good as a. Monkey it's crazy. SEASON i don't remember that Seventeen now THERE'S i think. Seventeen, yeah so it's so. Crazy it is so.
Speaker 2: Insane no way they thought that was gonna. Happen, yeah, no they also look old, now it's. Crazy charlote drug und looks, fine but everyone else looks they look.
Speaker 1: Older yeah they. Should, yeah there's even a joke about. That they're, like, like what are you talking about going to bed early in your? Forties, like, yes you are.
Speaker 3: Too delivery that is one of my Favorite dennis. Delivers there were the same. Age he is so good at delivery. Man i'm sad that he's not in other. Things, yeah like more THAN i feel like he's like one of those.
Speaker 1: You got type.
Speaker 3: CATCHES i think so because he's like he's a well he was in That BlackBerry movie where it was like he was kind of serious and that was apparently very. Good but, LIKE i feel like he's like one of those people where was like that's kind of a missed, Opportunity like there's a lot of untapped potential in that.
Speaker 2: Guy he doesn't give a fun because he's on one of the most lucrative Comedy he actually realized it because he left for a. While he, did, Right he.
Speaker 1: Left he left for like a season or. TWO i DON'T i don't remember how long it was he left. For how long did he? LEAVE i think it was like a.
Speaker 3: SETUP i think the joke was that he was. Leaving are you SURE i think. SO i don't think he was gone for a whole. Season that would be.
Speaker 1: WILD i think it was at the end of the season he came. Back maybe you might be. RIGHT i think it was at the very end of the. SEASON i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i want to watch through. AGAIN i don't Have hulu AND i tried to sign up for it again recently BECAUSE i wanted to see, it and then it just wouldn't let me do, it which is fucking fascinating to.
Speaker 1: Me SO i was, Like, okay who's tvuy is so? Bad it is the worst thing about it is if you want to show LIKE i have the whole deal WHERE i got it Through, hulu SO i Have Disney plus and whatever.
Speaker 3: Else, y that's WHAT i was trying to.
Speaker 1: Do and it doesn't have a search bar if you go to the other, Stuff so, say for, example if you go to the section of, oh let me go To Disney plus.
Speaker 3: Now While i'm In, hulu and then it's just.
Speaker 1: So you need to back out and then just intuitively know exactly what you want to watch because then it'll search everything. Together But i'm, like, then why are you giving me an option to click On Disney plus and open it up and then there's not a search bar for Specifically Disney plus while Using Hulu's. Brother it's BECAUSE i have the combination to, brother it's, bad the combination of all of, them BECAUSE i HAVE i got the THE hbo, one have THE Hbo Disney. Plus i'm about to cancel mine SO i can get that because it's seventeen. Bucks it's cheaper, ACTUALLY, HBO Hbo Disney.
Speaker 3: Plus can you Share?
Speaker 1: HULU i don't know about.
Speaker 3: ANYMORE i don't, KNOW i don't. Know i'll share mine with you as IF i can.
Speaker 1: Figure do you have? One? YEAH i just want to.
Speaker 3: Watch Aways sunny and it won't. Dude it charged me three bucks and then it wouldn't let me sign in and the. Insane you can call them and fix that call so An indian guy can pick up and not help.
Speaker 1: Me, yeah, yeah j will keep doing it until one of them helps. You one of them will help.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: BRO i had a dream THAT i was scamming An indian, scammer crazy crazy reverse. Scam YEAH i. WAS i was BECAUSE i kept watching those videos of those guys that fucking do. That, Yeah like there's just one that keeps playing in my head because he's screaming so, loud because oh my, god be that, Girl, like do not rate the? Bad why would you do? THAT i remember that. ONE i remember that.
Speaker 3: ONE i had never seen that video until like two days. Ago INTERESTED i was talking To ieblined about. IT i don't remember what we were talking, about but like he sent it to you ever seen that? Video And i'm, like what the hell are you talking? About and he sent me this clip And i'm, like, You i've never seen, This so it's weird that it came up just now after.
Speaker 1: That my name is, redeem my, dude that's so. Funny, bother redeem is not a.
Speaker 3: Bad if it wasn't a, verb.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be spelled to something. Clearly but ALSO i.
Speaker 3: Think it would be, WELL i think it would be a maybe redeem.
Speaker 1: OR i now like. Redeem that GUY i can't. Remember he's From Southeast. ASIA i don't remember, which but his name Is batman SuPAR. Man, no, yes, yes he has a. License his Name's batman super bar mean.
Speaker 3: Is his middle name VERSUS.
Speaker 1: I? Hope so pull? Up it's been unfortunately.
Speaker 3: What Ben Batman's, Oh batman Been? Superman Maybe ben needs Maybe ben means.
Speaker 1: Versus what is? This oh my, god that is oh the allawful activity is A batman Been? Superman so he's a? Criminal oh, no out there he's out there causing you know what happened his First man's his first name set him in the right.
Speaker 3: Direction but then like it's like, that it's like two, lefts you.
Speaker 1: Know double. Negatives, yeah it's like a double.
Speaker 3: Negative it's like you you you had two superheroes in your name and you became A, yeah it was Just, superman you, know New quist or, something you know WHAT i, mean like a proper. Name his parents fucked him, up Man man been Super. Man it's so crazy, question.
Speaker 1: Please, JA i don't even know what that. Is you know what that? Is javanese because it says. Race javanese got a, race that's an ethnic. Nationality i'm sure It's i'm sure it's An i'm sure. Sure there are some people who would suggest, yeah, yeah there's a lot of those interesting. People but so.
Speaker 3: Listen, yeah So South park was was. COOL i hope they keep. Going, UH i hope they do some crazy. SHIT i hope they do borderline stuff that's like objectively like.
Speaker 1: Suitable they gotta, yeah they gotta go harder in the paint because that was that was a great. Start but also they're GONNA i THINK i think if they go much, harder the paint will get. CANCELED i think that'll be.
Speaker 3: Funny, YEAH i think. THAT i think it would be part of the. Joke, yeah That South park got canceled over, THAT i would hope, so and then they get their.
Speaker 1: MONEY i like. That they also took a few shots at like the uh the anti woke crowd could like, SAY i Mean cartman saying oh, MAN i because you, know the grifters thrive off of that, stuff And cartman is a representation of that in that episode where he's, like, fuck all this stuff is getting canceled and getting. Removed they're Putting god back in the, School they're Puting jesus back in the. School they're doing all these. Things it's like this ship isn't? Funny makes a character.
Speaker 3: TOO i like how he was, like oh, man they CANCELED.
Speaker 1: NPR i loved. It it was so funny talking about like a girl got stoned in the for getting. RAPED i heard that AND I i was, laughing, laughing And lily was, like how are you?
Speaker 3: Laughing at that it's, good like because it's it's. Sad it actually did feel like the way it was written actually did feel like. Classics so it really, LIKE i mean it's it's a bit slower, STILL i feel like it could be, faster but like there are elements of it was like they're saying a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Here so it was. Good, yeah felt that felt very, nostalgic And i'm, like, great that's HOW i Remember South park says just kind of kind of hit me over the head like, fast like you, know LIKE i didn't get caught me off Guard randy and bed like ASKING gbt like whether or Not god should be in schools and it zooms out and his wife is just like completely, ignored like oh, yeah what makes?
Speaker 2: It the part that the part that made me laugh the most is Like carlo's talking about everything and just the face Of kyle like just he didn't EVEN i think it's even say anything to him that, Episode LIKE i think.
Speaker 1: That was like when A jewish girl got. Raped it stowed right out and he's just like.
Speaker 3: He just fucking waltz off And i'm like this is like it's for. ME i GOTTA i gotta go chuckle out of The the one real joke set a punchline joke is the is the electric.
Speaker 1: Car, yeah he's.
Speaker 3: Trying he's trying to kill some of the. Car and then it's like The statch. FAMILY i want to supports electric, cars.
Speaker 1: Just like.
Speaker 3: Sitting in an electric car waiting to fucking die of exhaust.
Speaker 1: Fumes at At butter's. House coming to The butter was trying to Take butters with. Them it's.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous the fact That butters doesn't like, no it just walks. Away it's, like, hey he's gonna trying to kill if you.
Speaker 1: FAIL i think. THAT i think it's really.
Speaker 3: GOOD i hope uh, YEAH i hope they keep. Going but we're running a little. BIT i want to get to this that you reminded me before we. Started The Candice on is being sued by what The french government or?
Speaker 1: Something what The french government because it's the prime president prime, minister they call it prime. MINISTER i think they're called The. Wizard, yeah it's the gay. MAN i guess that's the. Problem so the Macron macron Basically emmanuel, mccron is that his. NAME i, Listen i'm Not i'm Not. HAITIAN i don't. Know i'm not His, YEAH i really have you wish you were my?
Speaker 3: Knowledge, NO i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i said he. Was he was where he wants to send you there and and blame you against my.
Speaker 3: Knowledge my knowledge Of france begins and ends With claire.
Speaker 1: OBSCURE i think there was a revolution there. ONCE i THINK i know About, HAITIANS i don't know About french people. Exactly and that's like a three. Separation SO i know lame. Is, yeah wasn't he Saying John saint johnas something like?
Speaker 3: That Jean?
Speaker 1: Valjean, Okay, WELL i mean they're saying, president SO i guess they're president.
Speaker 3: Whatever, fine but, Yeah american pretend to have a president.
Speaker 1: Of Mac crosson is Suing. Canis owan's using the same lawyer that took Down Fox news with the dominion. Lawsuit, WHOA i know, That SO i think they got WHAT i think the dominion. GOT i think seven hundred million for that Because Fox news was just blatantly being, like, oh they the machines were fucking, rigged and they're, like, no they. Weren't and you guys know this because you all talked about it in emails and text messages insane and then It north Showing Tucker carlson talking mad shit About. Trump that was. Great he said he called him like a demon or, something because, LIKE i hate him so, MUCH i can't wait him for him not to be. President and then weeks later he walks out with them at A usc event And i'm, Like trump is But. Trump if you, notice he does that shit on. Purpose every time there's somebody who flamed. Him heart of the closest, thing he purposely keeps them around the. Show, Yeah jade Vance as we made him vice president because he was like very vocal about Hating trump and he keeps Doing it's. CRAZY i don't know how his fucking steward base don't notice the, ship or maybe they just think it's BASED i guess, anyway think he's. Man Candice, zones we all, know we all hate. Her she fucking started off with that uh social autopsy thing That chris was probably one of the first people that made a video about, it saying that was.
Speaker 3: That was the, first like one of the first three any. Thing, yeah you were just in the same, week for.
Speaker 1: Sure you're definitely one of the first for. Sure and, uh that was. Crazy she got flamed for. It you, know it was kind of like an online bullying. Website it's, like, oh it's supposed to hold people, accountable but it was really just kind of like almost like a doxing kind of harassment, campaign kind of. Crazy after she fucked off for a, while came back as red Pill black on, YouTube just started repeating every single conservative talking, point blew, up got, On Joe, rogan argued With Joe, Rogan Joe rogan hated. Her, uh but then she got On Daily. Wire here she is now off A Daily wire for being too Anti semitic and still doing, it and now her new campaign to the point where she's doing merch of. This Emmanuel macrone's wife is trans AND, i for the life of, me can't understand how popular it got because it's so, boring because it seems like a one off. Thing you just make fun of her, about, like, oh it's a man or, something and then you move on to the next cycle or. Whatever, Right but she's stuck with this for fucking forever and it's her most popular thing she's ever, done which is fucking. Sad that's so, crazy and made lots of. Merch so then they've asked her a, bunch you, know like, Hey macron and all them were, like, hey could you fucking stop because allegedly that they also showed like by a life, evidence like, no she's a fucking. Woman here's old picture of her as a, kid here's birth certificate type. Stuff and Then kennice obviously ignored it because she was making money and getting a lot of.
Speaker 3: Notoriety you can't make the merch not valuable. ANYMORE i gotta sell.
Speaker 1: Merch so they finally were, like, oh, yeah fuck this. Bitch she said That macron reached out To trump and Asked trump to get her to, stop and so she talked about on her podcast saying like, Yeah i'm not gonna. Stop she doubled down fucking crazy and so now she's getting shoot and she's saying holds no, merit and why she, said, OH i asked if she wanted to be interviewed or If macrome wanted to be interviewed about, this and like that shows that it's in good faith and this is not. Defamation And i'm, like that's.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not how that. Works i'm pretty sure it works at. All that's not that you don't have to accept what interview from someone that doesn't that DOESN'T.
Speaker 1: I reached out in good. Faith i'm, like, no you can defame someone and still reach out for a. Comment what are you talking? ABOUT i could say you're a gay rat that rapes people and they'd be, like would you like to comment on? It that isn't? Me and all of a, sudden oh, no see that was a good Faith like what do you? Crazy like it's just like The Fox news they were so, Happy oh. GOOD i feel like.
Speaker 3: There's no way they, like what a dumb hill to die? On like, why like you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: SMOKED i FEEL i feel like she's gonna lose a lot of, money especially she doesn't have the back end The Daily, wire so this is just gonna be like fucket straight. Up, yeah but allegedly or not. ALLEGEDLY i think her husband has a lot of money, too SO i don't think it's gonna hur him as much as it SHOULD i, Imagine BUT i imagine they're going to. SETTLE i wish they wouldn't. SETTLE i wish there'd be a real fucking like TRUNKLE i really go to. COURT i Fucking i'm tired of all these people. Settling Chattah sharp, settled you know WHAT i. Mean he, Settled he. Settled there's no exact, number but it's upwards of ten. Million that's all we. Know so this only fans bitch nineteen years, old she's probably like twenty one now or. Whatever made out like a bandit for fucking this fifty six year old. Guy so stupid THAT i want, THAT i, WANT i, WANT i need these. THINGS i, KNOW i understand not dragging stuff out, right but LIKE i feel Like macron if he if he cares about his wife and allegedly probably, barely does you Know Jesus, Christ.
Speaker 3: SORRY i GOT i tried. TO i tried to age.
Speaker 5: Immediate quick acting. Ads OH i don't THINK i got that on.
Speaker 1: Camera.
Speaker 3: DAMMIT i didn't know you're gonna Do.
Speaker 1: DEREK i almost hit, you don't do that. Again that will do. That that's. Crazy SO i looked at you with the most LIKE i cannot believe this human did.
Speaker 3: So in case that didn't come up on, Camera derek like leaning up The kigston from across the table and coughed on.
Speaker 1: Him i'm so. Sorry try try to t virus you or, whatever whichever virus will trying to get. It knowing my, fucking my stupid, LUCK i would just get malled to death and die instead of becoming a you get.
Speaker 3: Mall that's like that naked gun the guy who falls off, there the bad guy falls off the roof and he lands on it like they think he's gonna, die and he lands on an awning and slips off and he lands on the, Sidewalk and Then i'll lie AND.
Speaker 1: I love ship like that.
Speaker 3: Dude then that movie is kind of close, actually because, yeah what's? UH i think it's at the beginning Of august or.
Speaker 2: Something, YEAH i cannot wait for that. Movie it's gonna be really. Fun i'm excited for a.
Speaker 1: Weapons. Dude the MORE i say that weapons it looks. CRAZY i THINK i might fly home to see. IT i haven't been home in a, while AND i might fly with my, dad and my dad loves those. Movies it would be cool to see it with. Him if it's. GOOD i hope it's. Good her dad sound? Cool? Huh, yeah, question don't you wish me a little? BIT i did not miss my birth? Father, HELL i don't THINK i do you miss? Me come, on come, On i'm gonna make against my. Balls look at where you came. FROM i shaved one part just for you to mustle your eye, on.
Speaker 3: Making high eyeball contacted the.
Speaker 2: Nuts SECOND i, WOULD i would that would be a really unnecessary physical occasional to that'd be, like, hey you just don't have to do.
Speaker 1: This you don't have to turn this into like a fight to the death for no. Reason, Son i'm so unbelievably. Strong you don't want. This he is a fucking big. Guy he is a, huge fucking. Dude you don't want. This, smoke little. Boy you Know i'm eight, Nine, SON i, Nine i'm stronger than three gorillas put. Together you can't you literally can't stop BEING i literally have a chimpanzee in my. Pocket look at, this, son and he fucking wrestles down a bear on front of. Me look at. This Can't i'm not even, struggling, son he can't. Move he literally can't. Move the bears. Crying watch, this bears. Crying watch.
Speaker 3: This he grabs the bear's head and does and it turns.
Speaker 1: Like it's like a full thing Of canada. Drive you won't saw.
Speaker 3: It's the bear was a Fucking.
Speaker 1: Canada it was a. Bear but then he made it A canada drive all, right.
Speaker 3: Listen, Yeah so hopefully hopefully candiceone gets sued into into the fucking underground.
Speaker 1: To do so much he. Dies but other than, that if it turns out was right and his wife has a fucking twelve inure ah, rah like the video comes, out it's not a it's completely authenticated like in The superman. Movie we're, like, no, no, yeah we, UNDERSTAND i, understand we, know we know we have top guys and then just just taking all twelve.
Speaker 3: Inches it is, crazy by the, way and that whole. Anyway, yeah the dust question, time question, Time, yeah, yeah, yeah go. Ahead remember you can go over To, Patreon compass to Snark. Tank also Stark tank got chat for.
Speaker 1: Merch but uh you what are you?
Speaker 3: Experiencing can you?
Speaker 2: Pulverize can you? Pulverizeuck my? Question, yeah yeah you? Can you can you pulverize? LIQUID i think it's cookie though it's.
Speaker 1: Gross it just doesn't. Work, oh it like in the.
Speaker 3: Mixture it doesn't like. It it feels like you only got to the cookie dough at the end.
Speaker 1: There, YEAH i didn't taste. IT i guess it's all at the.
Speaker 3: Top how could cookie it'll be, bad, though was.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Whatever it feels Like i'm eating SOMETHING i shouldn't be. Eating like it feels.
Speaker 3: Gross what drink is?
Speaker 1: That the cookie dough? THING i just saw it was it was new or something OR i was, Like i'll just try this one BECAUSE i just wanted an ice, drink blended, ice and, Yeah i'm not it was, good and it just feels like it's like someone threw up in. It, DUDE i don't like. IT i don't like. It that's.
Speaker 3: Unfortunate, Anyway we're gonna move. On a question from our patrons over a patreontic Compasses stark. Tank, remember you can go over, there ask us a. Question twenty five dollars, up, well not twenty five dollars up is the names at the. End i'm all fucked up. Today go over there asking us a fucking, question give us a, statement fucking. Whatever, okay if you, don't will kill. You it's really as simple as. That, uh what should we? Start what should we start?
Speaker 7: With?
Speaker 1: HERE i don't. KNOW i don't, KNOW kenk do you have a suggestion? There my, boy my little, Boy, Hey i'm talking to, you.
Speaker 3: Bitch my dad told me THAT i would be so, confused so ho. Style all, right here's a good. One the downside OF irl shows Is derek And swen can't Fuck oh that so this guy WANTS i think it cuts. OFF i think he, says can't fucking do, something but, like oh it cuts, off.
Speaker 1: So like, sorry, okay, YEAH i mean we. Could we.
Speaker 3: Could, YEAH i MEAN i don't want to see, that but, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: UNDERSTAND i could. You is that the only way it? Works, Yeah i'm a picture not. Catching you can't Be you're fucking you're. So, Yes i'm a terrible. Guy, yeah sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta take it. Man, yeah it's like it's like that.
Speaker 3: Exactly hello to the three voices in my head that make me. Laugh my question is, simple would you rather live the rest of your life in The Elder scrolls world or The fallout? World both will start you around the, wait both will start around the starting time of the most recent, Games and, no you can't tell yourself to get. Out SO i, guess, well, YEAH i do.
Speaker 1: Not want to live in A fallout of the, Bullshit but Also Elder scrolls the world is objectively more, terrifying but.
Speaker 3: It's more, whimsical though it's more like.
Speaker 1: Fantastical it's more like your.
Speaker 2: Pee but it's also more like dude a daydre could come the house and rape me, silly and they put me in another.
Speaker 1: Dimension but you, see there's a lot of people that are just living their, lives, right you just go to the same thing. Fallout but that's WHAT i, mean, like even though you're living your, life you still have radiated water you, meet let it become a. BOOL i could live. FOREVER i guess there's no guarantee you'll become a. Ghoul that's. True super. Mutant CAN i choose WHO i? Be i'd be super. Mutan you you're just. You it's.
Speaker 2: GAY i don't want to become a. Gool IF i can become a, ghoul i'll be. Fun i'd become a.
Speaker 3: Ghoul you you understand that's like not a fun. Existence it's. Not But i'm a, mortal SO i mean you're you're functionally immortal in in the sense that radiation can kill, you but a lot of other things are dangerous to.
Speaker 1: You, yeah you. CAN i don't want to be a. Farol he'll be a fair.
Speaker 3: PARA i, GUESS i, LOOK I i WOULD i Mean i'm gonna say Eld, SCROLLS I i Like fallout more AND i think that world is. Cooler i'm more into it from a vibe. PERSPECTIVE i like the old retro, feature old fifties. MUSIC i love.
Speaker 1: It it's.
Speaker 3: Cool but IF i had to live in that, world, No i'm underground all the. Time you, Depressed you've never you never see the fucking, SUN i would go, Insane.
Speaker 2: Like i'm gonna, Go i'm thinking of the worst. Set i'm going to the extreme, worst the, worst And eldest grows nuke nuke going off the worst And fallout is a.
Speaker 1: Nuke see what we need is we need Nukes In Elder scrolls and daydra And fallout have. Nukes Dragons dragons aren't real effectively their whole dragon like metaphorically and.
Speaker 2: Nuke but, like, yeah dragons are horrible to everyone that isn't the, dragon but we played as the dragon. Board so to, us dragons are LIKE i can yell this nig out the, sky but to other, people that's just your town's, gone that's your home is just gone and you can't do anything about. It nuca is a one and. Done the dragon is as long as it wants to be. Around it's gonna burn up, places you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah you can rebuild it really. Quickly there's no like fallout or. Anything there's like fallout though there's nothing there. Anymore you just rebuild. It you just got to break more, lumber with more lumber and more what people that are? COOKED i mean you need to uncook? Them, yeah, yeah. Magic you just can't resurrect people, though can you.
Speaker 3: Not i'm pretty sure there are zombies and older, scrolls.
Speaker 1: But you can't resurrect. People they can be brought back to, life but you can't do. That why can't? It why, no, no, no have you done? It i'll. Read i'll find a book And i'll read it And i'll learn because there's no. Resurrection that's how all the sculls. Work there's possession and ship like. That there's noctes them and then.
Speaker 2: We'll fucking possess. People When i'm Going i'm, Dead i'm gonna bring myself back BECAUSE i can do.
Speaker 1: That you also find. IT i don't know you can find a sword that does. It like there's that's kind of. Thing it's LIKE i think Elder. Skulls this world is more scary at its, worst BUT i think you're. Right, YEAH i would rather have a chance OF i don't. Know the Easy i'll put it.
Speaker 3: Way the easiest life in The Older scrolls is far, more is far better than the easiest life and.
Speaker 1: Fall the easiest life and faw is.
Speaker 3: You live in a fucking commune in, underground never see the. Sun the air is fucking recycled, old and you're just depressed until you. Die that's the. Lame the easiest In Elder scrolls is like what like you're just kind of like a maybe like a.
Speaker 2: Living White and, yeah chill hearing a nigga yell About tallos all. Day it's like bro bro.
Speaker 1: Screaming Still tallos is. Sexy you don't, Know Lord talos will be, back and it's, like, dude shut the, yeah kill play. THROUGH i kill him, ABSOLUTELY i never cause let him let him And RAVEN i walked past him a bunch. Time he usually make sure it's the animation where it decapitates.
Speaker 3: Them we need to Bring talos back into. Schools the one true children of The coaster.
Speaker 1: Fell, yeah, YEAH i gotta get new. Ones talking About Elder. Scrolls if he did, that if you like, him he was like a really big fan Of elder. Scrolls that's. Dangerous it's dangerous because he would get he would get. People he would get.
Speaker 2: People think is that he's not personalble enough to do to take the time to learn stuff like. That he just thinks the way he is will get. People, yeah but if he took time.
Speaker 1: To be like make tell us great. Again like if, he like if he took.
Speaker 2: A month of being quiet and came back and pulled Some zoran, Show he's like started talking about Like wu tang and.
Speaker 1: Being, cool it'd be, like, ah, fuck he's never gonna not be. President make white Run, white run, again.
Speaker 2: Run, white make it run white. AGAIN i think there should be, like, right, wait is really a real big? Thing typical fucking red guard saying. Guard they're really fast and they don't get. Tired it's kind of. Weird our godans are sexy when they have their Big.
Speaker 1: This guy's throwing in. Jail ours are, weird right, Anyway.
Speaker 3: Fucking, farmer don't trust.
Speaker 1: HIM i don't Trust.
Speaker 3: Farmer they come from their little borders underground and they they.
Speaker 1: Ruined they don't trust.
Speaker 3: Anyone sween, humor be sween, humor Be, like what if instead of squid word it, was and then it whatever it cuts. OUT i THINK i might just start reading the questions without the names at this point because they'll know, no.
Speaker 1: But everybody won't. KNOW i think he's read the whole.
Speaker 3: Everybody what if your name doesn't cut, Off i'll read, it.
Speaker 1: Just keep just just read. Again.
Speaker 3: Whatever, Hey Chris derek and Stupid Gay rechard that comes on his?
Speaker 1: Comics do you do? That of course. Not they're worth. Money the fuck you're not gonna sell. Them they're still. Worse something doesn't mean, yeah but you said you're not gonna sell. Them i'm gonna give them. Up i'm gonna give them other people so they can tell them. Eventually why wouldn't Come and if you're why wouldn't you come? On if you're gonna given other people because they might want to sell?
Speaker 3: It what if they want to?
Speaker 1: Come when somebody comes and they're, like, hey there's no com on, This.
Speaker 2: I'm like eighty five my. God so comes in he's, like, hey there's no come on this? Comic Uncle king, said what's?
Speaker 1: Up like a fourth rate comic?
Speaker 3: Shop is?
Speaker 1: This two bit? Places this? Man you? Know two bit and fourth? Rate you know really into this.
Speaker 3: Thing you're not really into, THIS a true fan comes all over his.
Speaker 1: Comics, loser fucking.
Speaker 3: Loser all my comics are, laminated And i've never laminated.
Speaker 1: Anything that's. Crazy can there be a Good halo show about The Master chief or does a Good halo show need to be About Spartan's, listen you. CAN'T i think you.
Speaker 3: COULD i think people don't know how to write video game. Stories, generally most of them are, bad even still to this day where we're getting good. Stuff. Eh so you said A halo show Without. Spartans, NO i think you can have A halo show With. SPARTAN i think you can't have The chief be a central. Character like he's not the Main he's not even the main character of the of the game, either so it's just like it's.
Speaker 1: NOT i don't.
Speaker 2: THINK i don't think you can have a Good halo, show especially the first, one Without Master chief being a main character.
Speaker 1: And it being.
Speaker 3: No, NO i said the Main, like you can have him be like a, character but like HE'S i don't want to see him, shitting you, KNOW i don't want to see him brushing his.
Speaker 2: Teeth, okay you don't want you don't want there to be you don't want there to be a deep character study of Master, chief but HE i don't think there needs to. Be, YEAH i, agree but he has to be objectively the avenue by which we explore that.
Speaker 1: WORLD i.
Speaker 3: UNDERSTAND i GUESS i feel it like A shepherd kind of, thing where it's just like Massive Mass effect is About, shepherd but it's also it's more about everybody around him than it is About, Shepherd like you're just kind of doing.
Speaker 2: Things, yeah and Like shepherd's the avenue by which we explore the, universe right and so and so that's what it.
Speaker 1: Is that's all you.
Speaker 2: Need BUT i can't it can't not be about it can't be not About Smart and it's, Like i'm, sorry you can't do a show like.
Speaker 3: That just find another spart because like the reason.
Speaker 2: The reason Why Star wars exists because LIKE i like in a lot Of hay look To Star wars a lot of. IT i think there's a lot of similarities in the way they do. Things AND i think THAT i think you're, Gay, yeah well, probably BUT i.
Speaker 1: DO i think it would have been smart if that's what A paramount, did where they explored the the humanity critical humanity of A spartan through through.
Speaker 2: Through Another, spartan a Non chief spart and not have been really. Cool chief could have been a character that existed that he might have aspired to be. Like or if they might have taken the whole idea Of Spartan locke looking For chief and made that a, SHOW i think that could have been. Cool the problems that people don't Like, lock BUT i think that could have been. Cool instead of Making lock what he, was just make a character that was A lock that ghosts was process of becoming a fourth or just do the.
Speaker 3: First, game just do it to be, like why not just have the characters be marines and then the chief is? There, like you don't need it's not, hard, man there's so many there's so many military, Movies platoon fucking like a. Million just do that with a fucking big guy.
Speaker 1: Hot take in.
Speaker 2: There this is a hot take for. ME i don't care ABOUT i don't want adaptations.
Speaker 1: ANYMORE i don't.
Speaker 3: WANT i felt that way Forever i'm But i'm saying they're happening. ANYWAY i don't so if you're going to do, them do. Them but, like like people don't like double.
Speaker 2: Mccrowthers So i'm, Like i'm glad it's not the exact GAME i, played BECAUSE i already played that fucking.
Speaker 3: GAME i don't need. To i'm gonna have a better experience from the GAME i already.
Speaker 2: HAD i guess it brings people to, It but, LIKE i just WANT i want things in the, universe and if there's gonna be a different, continuation go in there and change up and make it.
Speaker 3: GOOD i don't. MIND i don't mind them changing. THINGS i don't even mind them like fucking around things, Intensely but, LIKE i DON'T i HATE i don't like my parents coming to. Be it's, like, HEY i Watched. HALO i don't understand. THAT i was, like, yeah now that DO i because that's not What I'm that's not that's not WHAT i you're you're now you've created a false relationship between the thing that If i'm talking About halo forever and then people and then people's first impression is that, show then it's like they think they know about the thing THAT i care.
Speaker 1: About This this is exact HOW i feel about comic. Books what do you?
Speaker 2: Mean it's exact HOW i feel about combos Above WHEN mcu and like that this is exact FEELING i have like literally every in, fact every single. SUPERMOVIE i think some of them ARE i think a lot of them are done, well but none of them get the character exactly. Right and it burns my heart Because i'm, like you're missing things about this.
Speaker 1: CHARACTER i.
Speaker 2: THINK i just think there's, like what's the comic book that MOVIE i can go? OVER i would say it's for. Me the one that glares to me has always been the Ramy Spider man. Movies so, crazy but it's not he does the thing right where he gets the cast more Than Homecoming, HOMECOMING i don't even count. It it's, like whatever this, is this IS. Mcu, shit this is already just so, wrong you, know but like.
Speaker 1: There's escape for escape from THE i don't EVEN i can't even get. IT i get so mad WHEN i hear them say, stuff And i'm, LIKE i gotta take a step. Back these guys are younger than, me, clearly and they clearly never read any of the mediums they're talking. About they are just fans of the pop culture stuff of.
Speaker 2: IT i gotta just take a step back Because i'll just get mad And i'll start commenting wild at them and it is no need for. That there's no need for. That they can enjoy however they want. To, yeah but it's like the ideas Like Peter. Parker Peter PARKER i think exists well because of where he existed in. Universe you, know his position In marvel is what helps him be so much good because he has people say aspire to be, like you, know it helps him go further and reach further and become someone that is truly a. Hero amongst other, heroes he's the one that they, like they respect him for how much he's willing to hit the grind even as a. Kid he was like fifty fifteen sixteen doing it alongside FUCKING X men And Captain america And motherfucker's From, space and they're, LIKE i. RESPECT i just think it's weird that you choose. That, like but, no BUT i think The raimi universe is so. GOOD i cannot deny that it is really. Good BUT i think parts Of peter don't exactly translate. Over and then people will tell me that, like, oh this is the Best Spider man thing. Ever and it's, like if you read like maybe two, comics you'd be, like, OH i know why this is a good, movie but it's Not.
Speaker 1: Peter that's Not. Peter BUT i think that's an objective.
Speaker 2: THING i think IT'S i think if you're reading of the comics that is like His, lynchpins, objectively you'll feel that.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 2: Yeah BUT i think the thing is that a movie and a comic not the same, thing AND i have to understand, that AND i have to make peace with.
Speaker 1: That, YEAH i. Don't, YEAH i don't think that necessarily. Matters but it's just THE a lot of times it's hard to be, Like, okay DO i think this is the better character or is this unanimously everybody's like it's like like a book versus a movie or. Something the book character was written so much better than the movie or vice versa or. Whatever but usually there's like a. Consensus and is that like you, think, like do you hear people when people talk About Spider, man are they, like, yeah the Big toby MacGuire Spider man could have been?
Speaker 2: Better people that read comics say, that, yes people that don't. Recover but the thing is that more people real watch movies thanvery.
Speaker 1: Comics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure so there now is going to be, louder and it's like, yeah and it's it's, nothing and IS i have to very, much SO i will criticize it BECAUSE i love the character so.
Speaker 1: Much The remi movies are.
Speaker 2: Amazing Even Spider man three is still a great fucking film, experience Spider man one a fantastic, movie Spider man two landmark comic book. Film but it's only a critique because out of THE i.
Speaker 3: Guess the thing is, like there's the issue is, that like there's WHEN i WHEN i look At Spider man as a movie and then like the comics in the, games Like i've seen Enough Spider man to know like there's differences between them that are pretty stark and, obvious but none of them feel bastard like a. Bastardization and so And i'm, Like i'm fine with, change like, whatever like organic, webbing fine if you want, To Like i'm even find, It Like, okay may is the Uncle man this?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 3: Fine but like to, me That halo show has, nothing like there's Literally i'm not even exaggerating WHEN i say they they might as well not have had that character have that, name because it's just not at. All even he sucks a prisoner of war in that show the levels what there's there's literally and.
Speaker 1: So that's What i'm. Saying it's like the degree, easy that's. CRAZY i feel like Chiefs dick don't. Work would probably true if it was an efficient. SOLDIER i feel like cat too. Much Stop.
Speaker 3: CAT i feel like they're generally castrated in some way or like something or very. Least they're like inhibited pretty heavily and so, LIKE i guess.
Speaker 1: That's why they took that. Ship he took that ship? Out did he take the ship? OUT i didn't watch, It, yeah but it's Not and that's also not HOW i.
Speaker 3: Know it's, funny, dude he like did surgery on himself to take the pill out or like a thing out of his. Back that was like making him he can like some feel or something now he can. Feel it was something, like that's not they can't feel because they've been brainwashed. Forever it's not like there's not.
Speaker 2: Like it's similar to which is like which is like they don't have, emotions don't have, emotions but they're fucking.
Speaker 1: Traumatized, yeah and it's not like it's, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah and it's not like they're not characters Like chief has he jokes around and like it's he doesn't say a, lot but he jokes, Sometimes like it's not he's not like a fucking you, know an. Automaton but LIKE i just there is. Nothing there's no character in comic book media from like comics to the big screen that is as missed the mark of an interpretation as The Master chief is from the games or even the book to the. Show it is, Insane like you'd have to go back to like Maybe elektra or like you, know the pre like Pre Spider man superhero movies to even get, there you know WHAT i, Mean you have to go to like maybe you can argue you have to go to like The Fantastic four from like the NINTH.
Speaker 1: I, THINK i. Agree how DO i explain this? Right and that there's never been and that this is the first. Try that's what's.
Speaker 3: Frustrating it's, like play it safe the first, time, Dude just go with what we, know and then like later on you can get crazy with. It later on you're gonna Have tony start Teaching Peter parker how to do ship because we have already had a lot Of Peter.
Speaker 2: Parker and that's a that's a true. Thing but the problem is, this, right there are things that are as way off for. Characters the problem is that they're not as.
Speaker 1: Ship that is the.
Speaker 2: Problem there are, things there are things that are way off for a lot of characters in the movies of. Comics you're, like but the warm thing you're talking about like it being like luke. Warm, yeah but they're. Not, oh some of them are good like That DANIELSEN mc was fucking. STUPID i hate That e's that. Way he's so much better in the. Comics but the problem is that the idea of a character being in love with the concept of death may not trans people can't. Read you don't understand. THINGS i understand why they couldn't do. THAT i understan why they can't do. It but comic it's calling that guy is, like that's not that's.
Speaker 1: Not THAT i THINK i think the thing that LIKE i but.
Speaker 3: He serves the.
Speaker 2: Story but he fits into cheap, history fits into the story relatively.
Speaker 3: Funny but that's WHAT i, Mean LIKE i believe it's just, Listen i'm not Even i'm not even exaggerate WHEN i, say, Like i'm not even exactly WHAT i would. Be he they could make chief into like a fucking Borderline deadpool ask character where he's just cracking jokes all the, time and that would be, like that's, annoying but it would at least be fucking more fun than whatever the FUCK i saw in the two.
Speaker 1: Seasons where he's, LIKE i don't think you. Can i'm not even.
Speaker 3: Exaggerate you can say that right.
Speaker 2: NOW i think you can say that right now without having, it BECAUSE i know, You, CHRIS i know you you would fucking hate.
Speaker 1: THAT i think you. Could you could say that right. NOW i, wish, YEAH i. Wish. Yeah it's like me saying, like, Oh i'd rather have one of these weird things happen to me than it, happens And i'm It's it's.
Speaker 3: The same thing with Like, Fallout Like fallout's not really Like fallout is, absurd.
Speaker 2: But everything About fallout is relative To fallout, still like all of that dump should happen in that.
Speaker 3: Show that happens in that but it's treated a little bit more lightly in the, show like they kind of treat it lighter than they do in the. Game like in the, games it's pretty die or like the humor comes from your understanding of like what the this is? Crazy AND i.
Speaker 1: Think it's probably the. Music and like ironic the show does, THAT i think like it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't this is not like everything that happened in The fallout show could happen in the, game you, know but it wouldn't be the comedic writing of.
Speaker 3: It it would be us seeing. It like IF i was given that saying just said THE n, word if IF i was floating against IF i was floating in an ethereal space looking down upon two realities and one of them was a, reality where like the show was just The halo show was Just, halo but like Master chief joked a, lot and the other one was he rapes a prisoner of war and, uh the arbiter dies immediately and everything is. Wrong keys dies before he lands on The everything is, Wrong everything is. Wrong everything is. Wrong, No, johnson everything is. Wrong everything is. Wrong i'm taking The i'm taking the one that's less, wrong even if it even if it's annoying and, DUMB.
Speaker 1: I get respect. Completely that's complete hind, insight because in the Crystal ball, scenario if you never had this horrible version and you had The deadpool when you would still hate.
Speaker 3: IT i probably.
Speaker 1: WOULD i probably absolutely. WOULD i don't know IF i would hate they didn't know about this other, version.
Speaker 3: You know WHAT i, MEAN i probably would hate it as, like because the core principle is, like this is the first. Try, guys just do the. Material just do the fucking. Material don't go crazy when you're adapting some people the first, time you're screwing over your ability to have a long like. Longevity this thing works because people like what's, there adapt what's. There and if in the future it gets crazy and you have another, adaptation, FINE i don't. Care that's Why homecoming doesn't bother me nearly as much Because homecoming Would if If homecoming was the First Spider man, Movie oh My, GOD i ship myself and died and, KILLED i would have.
Speaker 2: Been don't even home, like LIKE i understand it's, there LIKE I Tom, HOLLAND i. DON'T i don't consider That Spider. Man it's it's a good.
Speaker 1: MOVIE i like that. MOVIE i, don't BUT i. Don't it's Not it's so not for, us. Dude. YEAH i wonder if the the the younger, generations if they fuck With Spider man in the same way we fucked with The sam RAIMIS. I i. DON'T i don't talk to any young. PEOPLE i like, That SO i, don't you, know it's, crazy, like, hey are you guys like? You guys fucking like? You you, know like Like Tom holland is my Spider. Man people, love people.
Speaker 2: Love the problem with That Spider man is, that unfortunately That Spider man came out so close to The Spider verse.
Speaker 1: Movies so a lot of young people Like. MILES a lot of them Love Miles, moraless like like he's a that makes a ton of. Sense he might not be more popular Than, peter but, like relatively there.
Speaker 3: Was there was a conversation we had many, many, many many many episodes on this very show where we had this exact conversation we were at the. Time we were, LIKE i don't know if he's more popular, YET i think he might be at this.
Speaker 1: Point he's he's fast approaching. That even WHEN i just think about it, Immediately i'm, Like i've definitely seen the influence Of Miles morales Versus, uh this version Of Peter parker hasn't really had any state powerful the big feel Why, YEAH i, MEAN i mean the animated movies are like the people's Top Spider man, movies which is wrong but like that's, Fine like.
Speaker 3: It's it's a completely respectable LIKE i WOULDN'T i wouldn't be like that's, wrong even THOUGH i just.
Speaker 1: Didn't the.
Speaker 2: Problem the problem is that the problem is, that and the big problem is That miles has more character as a person Than peter does. Exactly peter is a character from like a very much so bygone era In. Italy so it's, like that's, why you, Know i'm still gonna Love Peter parker Over miles every, day even if he's a cultural copy of. Me i'm gonna be, like this Is Peter. Parker he's the. Goat he's the one that got the black. Suit he's the one that got buried live By. Craven he's the one that FUCKING i went and did all.
Speaker 1: THAT i think the animated movies just speak to them more BECAUSE i mean they're just. Better they're better.
Speaker 3: Film it's a better way to Convey Spider.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, yeah fucking way in every way and every but it's always all, that Like i'd rather a game with thrown show any day that's animated than a fucking live. Action it's it's because anything, fantastical, yeah is better.
Speaker 3: Animated and the reason the reason WHY i love those those first Two Spider man movies so much is because they're so impressive in spite of that the fact, that Like Spider man can't really be done well in live, action but it's done pretty. Well it, is, like that's what's impressive about that.
Speaker 1: Movie to.
Speaker 3: Me it's done well in ways that are crazy, too because it's Like.
Speaker 1: Green gofin looks so stupid in those movies it shouldn't, work but also it looks fucking.
Speaker 3: Awesome it's a lot like, say in the same, way it's a lot Like The New superman to, me where it's like a lot of this shouldn't, work but it. Does and it's kind of like this is insane that This Green goblin stupid Fucking Power rangers, thing which was dumb at the, Time LIKE i remember people talking, about like this is a dumb, costume but it was it's so. Iconic look like it's a cool fucking help the WAY i.
Speaker 1: SEE i definitely had a different conversations because when you JUST i feel like it's nostalgic an when you look at the Comics Brother, brother because that that's our Green goblin, technically, yeah but like by that state of the.
Speaker 2: Measurement the fucking Spider man with no webs on it's only webs right, here looks so silly to.
Speaker 1: LOOK I i JUST i look the comics looks really he looks. Insane he looks like a real. Goblin there's, yeah it's IT'S i was. Experience it's just it doesn't, matter it's it's it's here to stay. You you think about Green, goblin you think about that fucking suit you. Do, yeah so it's like it worked thinking.
Speaker 2: About doc and How doc ok in the cartoon shows FUCKING i mean jacked then a motherfuckers like.
Speaker 3: Jacked german with a bowl. Cut he's like A Guy gardner. Haircut han't as it's like you're a you should be that powerlifting is in the.
Speaker 1: Comics He, no he's Just. German that's. Hilarious He's. German he's not A.
Speaker 2: Nazi whoever drew him like? That, LIKE i, mean they Drew Peter parker the famous look old Bitch Peter parker. Is, Yeah peter's thinner Than chris but like half a foot, taller and he JUST i know he's. Hulking MJ's kind of brolic.
Speaker 1: Brother they were showing Bil burr was talking, About, uh oh my, GOD. Mj well help, me what? Helpened you gotta do him?
Speaker 3: Up you gotta do six of those will help you take some of the load off here, Anyway, yeah he's talking about what he was talking ABOUT.
Speaker 1: Mj he was talking about, like, OH i forgot what talking About Mary Jane. Watson he was talking About Mary, jane AND i DON'T i forgot why he was talking About spider and M. J and he was, Like, oh he's amazing because IF i had someone to look like, THAT i would never, Leave, LIKE i would never. Leave i'd be fucking her all the. Time and they were just showing like a like a like a little montage wo over edits those clips of just like of her in the, show AND i was, LIKE i forgot how like it's in certain shots and like she was working out and one fucking scene AND i was, like, oh, MAN i forgot about. This it made me feel like BECAUSE i was always Like, felicia you, know we were talking about. Her there's a right answer, Though but then but when she's not fucking in that stupid sweater and boots or whatever the fuck she's, WEARING i was, like, oh you know that's there's a little more competition then than you're. Wrong BUT i respect the fact that it's What i'm saying is it's a lot closer THAN i actually really not. Closer you got you're not.
Speaker 3: SAYING i see what you're.
Speaker 1: SAYING i. AGREE i, Agree.
Speaker 3: DEREK i think she's a a very fuckable. Woman that's so.
Speaker 1: Crazy But Felicia jesus is hot.
Speaker 2: Master i'm Not i'm not degrading. Them i'm just fucking objectifying. Them welcome to Melt.
Speaker 1: Boys but when she trans we love we Love israel and and tits or, WHATEVER i don't know what they talk.
Speaker 3: About you see that that that parody, PODCAST i can't or it was, like is somebody basically like pretending to be The No. Boys, yeah it's like and they were just, like hey, man we're. Sorry you, know we're just trying to Be we're just trying to be.
Speaker 1: Us you.
Speaker 3: Know, anyway if you're introducing our next, guest you know, him you love, Him Kyle rittenhouse.
Speaker 1: Boys are the ones that are gonna have not Yahud they had adm or.
Speaker 3: You, yeah they asked him if he likes McDonald's a burger King, Yeah and that was the.
Speaker 1: Most pushback in The the only contention in that podcast was, like, OH i don't know which one's. BETTER i HEARD i heard, that like that was. HAPPENING i was, like that's a, Joke.
Speaker 3: Hitler what are you Like marvel OR?
Speaker 1: Dc I'M i THINK i like well bits about them because they made the super so design drum and made it Red skull and Made Captain marca though he made me An american designs. Perfect when did A Red school come? Out you, know twelve twelve cared to elaborations be made by the people that were like really doing at that. PERIOD i just want to know If Hitler Red school existed While.
Speaker 2: Hitler was A Red skull Was hitler's hand so he was like he was not after the scientific division of The Nazi, party which just like was there any was The Red school?
Speaker 1: Propaganda while uh while like say like in real, time was it a real time that they were all? There? Okay so yeah you would actually you would absolutely you would absolutely say Hit but you would ABSOLUTELY i imagine because IF i were IF i Were, HITLER i would be, like, YEAH i would be, like, hey Red, school that's kind of, dope you know WHAT i, mean kind of, like do you remember what you remember like having a little cheeky. Moment do you remember when the alt, right, like uh so there was a that's a different. Thing the fuck bad religion made the kids are or yeah, whatever and the al right were like this is fucking. AWESOME i was, like, yeah you, guys you guys don't understanding and that culture bad, religion literacy is.
Speaker 3: Crazy it's gone religion.
Speaker 1: Too that was so. Annoying, yeah that was raging against the machine. Too they're fucking trying to anytime they're mentioned in comments, Sections oh, man it's it's crazy that they're with the machine. Now every single, time that.
Speaker 3: Shit always blows my mind because it's like is the Machine at that point just becomes like what do you think the machine? Is like if the machine says crazy that the sky is? Blue is it hypocritical to just agree with a factor just because the, machine you.
Speaker 1: Know WHAT i? Mean, like it's just, see the problem is they don't think it's a. Fact that's. Right but that's the only issue because because all they said, was, hey, guys you should probably stay home and probably get vaccinated so we can beat this. Thing oh they're with the machine, Now i'm, like, oh so, scientists what are you? Saying it's not even fucking people.
Speaker 3: In the government.
Speaker 2: Arguing, yesterday, MAN i was arguing a conversation yesterday and like our friend with me and our friend going back and forth about like how, no not that particular. THING i was talking about how like debates are completely useless as, things and he was like arguing, that like debates, aren't Like i'm necessarily part of, democracy WHICH i actually agree, With BUT i think debates solve.
Speaker 1: NOTHING i think they.
Speaker 3: DON'T i THINK i think debate culture online is different than. DEBATE i think there's like still places where LIKE i think you can have a real, debate but like you have to go seek them, out and they're they're probably happening in more academic, settings not on FUCKING i.
Speaker 1: THINK i think.
Speaker 3: CONVERSATION i think the debate comes in a different.
Speaker 1: Questions, YES i think that's that's the thing where LIKE i, wonder like when your friend if that's actually what they.
Speaker 2: MEANT i THINK i think that's objectively what they. Mean BUT i think that the word debate is used in a political sense opposed to conversational. DISCUSSION i think those are things that are fundamental for. Existence BUT i think.
Speaker 1: Think debate has ever been positive. PERSONALLY i don't think debates change those. Minds, really there's that my mind's changed by debates really like, that like debate like a it's been a long, time, granted like like BECAUSE.
Speaker 2: I think you people come in, there, RIGHT i think, Not, okay That's i'm being hyperbolic when saying.
Speaker 1: NEVER i think that's a that's an incorrect. Way it's probably like early high school THAT i.
Speaker 2: Remember but it's like you come into this conversation, already, right and you come and people come in there with their own particular, beliefs, right there are people that are kind of capable of being, swayed but that is such a minute number opposed to often they come there and it is a lot of really negative mentalities are. Validating here's that's what my Convers here's here's here's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Do here's WHAT i genuinely. FEEL i think because at a certain, point people do settle in and people build philosophies and reinforce.
Speaker 1: THEM i think there comes a point in your life where debate no longer really matters because you kind of just know where you. Stand BUT i think when you're younger and you're more like trying to figure things. OUT i think it actually does. HELP i don't think the way.
Speaker 3: THAT i don't think the way that it's being nurtured right now is positive or that the way the debate is done now helps BECAUSE i think this the way that we're doing it now is fucking. Stupid jubilee is not helping. Anybody it's just digging people further. In BUT i do think there's like there's an age where like people are trying to be more curious and they're discovering, things and they're like they might think some, things but they might not, know and so, like, uh they might seek out something or debate and then they might Actually BUT i build a foundation based ON i don't think it holds value for us.
Speaker 1: Because we're, old we're already we already know, who we know what we.
Speaker 2: Believe but the thing is, that LIKE i think the nature of debate is like when you the problem with debates is that facts are not the. FOREFRONT i think facts have to be the. Forefront and what happens when facts aren't the. Forefront it turns into people saying whatever the fuck they, want, sure and then lying in front of, people and then that was lies get reinforced because they're not pointed out as. Lies if every single time you lied in this world you never got told that you were wrong for lying or never got invalidated for, it it would why would you stop doing?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Then why would your comedist? Matter if you can just, lie you aut everything you.
Speaker 3: Know so it's, like have you considered though, that like you're?
Speaker 2: GAY i, mean hey, MAN i just look, Dude i'm just trying to think a little hard ANOTHER i can get.
Speaker 1: Behind, look, MAN i get debate for.
Speaker 3: Hours we gotta get we gotta get some more questions.
Speaker 1: Hours we'll do two. More we'll depend on how gay we. Are who's? Gayer that's not. FAIR i just lose. Masturbation that's not.
Speaker 3: Fair emasturbation cloclamation rode in?
Speaker 1: Masturbation what.
Speaker 3: Emasturbation coloclamation?
Speaker 2: Road was you the person in the bathroom beating off all of, us all being signed and ship that's crazy jacket and screaming freedom?
Speaker 3: Quick, anyway he, says he, hey, o boyo is pertaining to the vile flesh light pertaining to the vile pertaining to the vile flesh light.
Speaker 1: Disposal story from three three. Nine oh, YEAH i have something to one up. It oh, God i'm.
Speaker 3: Excited we haven't read this.
Speaker 1: Yet that are fucking shut? Up shut up? Excited all.
Speaker 3: Right one of my best friends bought a full Sized torso one and named it by calling It. Jizabelle that's. Hilarious that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Good tell somebody that's. Funny that's the funny. Story sometimes it's it's not funny the. Context, well it's like that clip Of Ozzy osbourne on the what is it the on the show where they're asking like do you care if they're laughing at you or with?
Speaker 3: You or it's LIKE i just want them To if they're, laughing it's.
Speaker 1: COOL i just wanted to be.
Speaker 3: Laughing that's this. Guy he's clearly LIKE i named The saint jizzabel AND i came in it fair enough.
Speaker 1: After. Me so he.
Speaker 3: Says he apparently used it until it was in tatters and the holes had ripped into each, other creating one.
Speaker 1: Hole oh my, god that's crazy that he Was was he getting over? Time was he was he getting blunt through over? Times he was just, LIKE i guess that's putting in, work pussy an ass like at the same. Time that's actually that's a feat that, Is, yeah you can if you can reach, that if you somehow pussy in. Ass at the same, time you figured out you.
Speaker 2: Gotta you gotta get the you gotta get really. Hard you gotta get a strap fucking light and lights it. Up then just focus. On then let the blood flow. Out it's gonna already be fucking. Gorged sure it's a.
Speaker 3: Process, sure here's where it gets. Here, here here's where it gets.
Speaker 1: Fun uh.
Speaker 3: Huh he says he bought a new one and Gave Ji isabelle to one of my other, friends to which that friend used it for.
Speaker 1: YEARS i hope that's NOT i learned all of.
Speaker 3: THIS i learned all of this much.
Speaker 1: Later. Uh and that's where it. Ends so here's the most egregious part because obviously there's people like, That but it's like you're keeping that that that's those are your. Friends these are your. People that says the company keep says. Everything.
Speaker 3: Listen in his in his, defense you could you could look at this in a positive. Way, oh they're resourceful. People oh you, know they're just.
Speaker 1: Recycle they, recycle they're, frugal they know the value of a, dollar.
Speaker 2: And clearly if it's if it's been used so, much clearly there must be some sort of reason why it's been used so. Much so he's, Like i'm taking my, person this person's consider.
Speaker 1: They're generous, exactly, yeah very, generous, generous andsightful, ALSO i, know, insightful but, sure look adventurous, takers open to. Experience.
Speaker 3: Exactly, yeah we're kind.
Speaker 1: Of, NO i still can't get past the part that it's Been he tore the fucking you, know the. Taint yeah to, Word, now you never done. That that's. LIFE i don't have a pringle sized. PENIS i, mean who, does? REALLY i just, LIKE i feel like the only thing that does is usually giving, birth you know that usually tears that.
Speaker 3: Part they gotta get about.
Speaker 1: That that makes. Me it's. CRAZY i wouldn't want her. Back, sorry let out of. Here, Look i'll take Our i'll take our, beautiful wonderful bundle of. Joy grab grab it like a philosopher my foot just like just wan. Uh, yeah it's it's really the part Because i've heard about sex toys being, recycled which is, crazy that's, insane but it being used to.
Speaker 3: The point, where, look, man let's throw it.
Speaker 1: Out. Damage that is so like you you absolutely the fact that it Almost i'm almost praying that that's not.
Speaker 3: True he bought it as a white woman and it was a black woman about it.
Speaker 1: Time he gave it to his. Homie he gave it to his, home even though he thought it was actually just a black different eye, bro all. Inclusive it's, like that's a big. PUSSY i thought you THOUGHT i would have a pussy and. Ass and he's, like, yeah you, know it's just a big. Pussy oh maybe he did, That maybe he lied to. Him Like, god it's got a large the tat it came. Tattered that's how it, is the giant cavernous. Hole that's the.
Speaker 3: Style it's, like it's like three ripped jeans.
Speaker 1: Is riffed pocket. Pussy it comes pre. Tatted it's a pre tatted pocket. Pussy there YOU i Think i'm gonna get. ONE i Think i'm just gonna bite the bulleting by. One are you gonna get like the big big one or likes my? Style just having that ship lagging around is, crazy. DUDE i want TO i WANT i want people to come into me in the. House i'm just in there staring at it like on the fucking like on my, island just gonna do crazy what a world we're living. In, yeah, Anyway, uh there's almost tears in your. Eyes it's just it's that's my night brought to nearly crying about a. Cop like it's. Crazy what's just like knowing, that like that's fucking knowing somebody came this thing probably who knows how many times and you're, like, yeah, yeah but my. Turn but like when you fuck girls that have had sex. Before, yeah but the pussy is not a fucking pocket, pussy it is self, cleaning it fucking it is self, maintaining so you can. Easily to, me it's like it's it's it's the equivalent of like a girl just finished having a fucking orgy and then she just washed. It you, know he's not he's not washing. It it's What i'm. Saying if it's not like you put in a, dishwasher you know what if you, could what if you did well for, me it's just still it's not LIKE i take solace in the fact THAT I i think it's pretty easy to tell a woman who takes care of herself and who's very very, hygienic AND i. Can't you, can't you, know with with those, TOYS i THINK i think people who use those toys by nature just are not clean. PEOPLE i just. DON'T i just don't think that they're that's a relatively safe. ASSUMPTION i think that's pretty. SAFE i JUST i. Can't there's no there's no scenario Where i'd feel like Like I've i've bought a steam clean mattress, before like it was, used like but they they they take it and they you, know they they sanitize. It they would bother me and for the thought of it WHERE i was, like let me see, it AND i was, like, OH i virtually couldn't tell it. All like it was one of those things where it's because if it's used and it has like grease and, shit and they obviously can't take it. Back so it was like one of those. Things it's, like, oh it was probably used for the, warrantine like this is the sucks ass properly disposed of a. Mattress EVEN i don't, Know i've used other.
Speaker 3: People you called the, city the city comes to take you can't Call i've only ever just dumped it on the.
Speaker 1: STREET i MEAN i have the middle of the street THAT i got two o'clock in the. Morning we're not gonna tell you, WHERE i tell you.
Speaker 3: Where, no we walked it down the, hill, like we walked it far enough away from our apartment that no one would connect it to.
Speaker 1: Us and then we did it at two. Am we did that two am specifically because we were, like we don't want to we don't want nobody to see what we're doing. IT i guess want to do it. Now we're, like, yeah let's go do. It we brought it down in the middle of the, night and the fucking ram it down the.
Speaker 3: Street was that the perfectly fine mattress with the with the the two hundred and fifty stab holes in?
Speaker 2: It remember the one that said? Bugs, yeah well just said. Bugs that was on the same street.
Speaker 1: Too what's?
Speaker 3: Up SO i HAD i had a we had an extra mattress in our apartment for a while that we JUST i don't know why we had it there for so. LONG i don't remember what there was some reason, why like we just couldn't get rid of, it or like we were holding it onto it for somebody and then like maybe they didn't need it. ANYMORE i couldn't, remember but it was just. Sitting it was leaning against our wall for like a, while AND i was so sick of seeing, it AND i was, LIKE i have to MAYBE i could use this for a video or. Something SO i just LIKE i, WROTE i had like a title card like a show, thing AND i just wrote like perfectly fine in like pen AND i inched inch over it a bunch of, times so it was like bold and you could see it on. Camera SO i just had perfectly fine written on this mattress AND i sat in front of it and did a video the same video WHERE i Said Richard spencer wasn't A nazi.
Speaker 1: Whoops but.
Speaker 3: But and at the, end just for like b, ROLL i stabbed it like a bunch of times with like a box cutter or like some butterfly eye or.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i don't. KNOW i guess it could have been. Concerned it was just chaotic bullshit for the sake of like having it in the. Video you guys didn't like soak it in piss or. Anything, no we didn't have that much.
Speaker 3: Piss it keeps, Happening, yeah.
Speaker 1: We didn't have that much piss on an. End, luckily stop drinking.
Speaker 3: It he hates this.
Speaker 1: Thing I'm, anyways question man one more and then we'll get the fuck out of.
Speaker 3: Here tornado glz Y?
Speaker 1: Uh what did?
Speaker 3: Tornado glizzy Pot Pocket Pussy Sport Touring edition broad and he, says, hello Baty man's and bad badie. Men which religion, has in your, opinion the best? Drip not temples and, iconography just priestly outfits and stuff like. THAT i was gonna Say shinto.
Speaker 1: Clutches this pretty, FAR i pretty, fire but.
Speaker 3: After some, googling actually they are not drippy at. All what really fucking white, ass weird long sleeve uh shit and stupid hats all. Around, anyway, love love y'all and appreciate.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Bye that's, hard. Man there's because there's a lot Of orthodox stuff That i've seen in Like Eastern europe that still exists today that they're like just, Silly like they just look, silly but it's like, awesome. Silly we're talking about your. People you're spinning all of your fucking gold and blows my. Mind.
Speaker 2: Dude you deal With mexicans like you guys would go dealing With catholics in. General But mexicans are pretty they're the most extremely they're the most like they're the most indocted out Of latino. People, unfortunately it's probably, them they're the most like are? THEY i would probably say that the most indoctated for.
Speaker 3: Sure you feel Like caribbeans are up. There caribbeans we, are but we have a lot Of catholic we.
Speaker 1: Have we have.
Speaker 2: Our our cultures are still kind of important in a way that like they don't talk about their as that mine and Like incan. Culture they don't like that ship's next to them, too it's like next, door and they're like it's pretty, sad and it's like it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Sad i'm, like, oh IF i IF i had any hint of WHAT i had a connection, To and they're, like, oh you guys actually have like a rich history that you can learn about that unfortunately got wiped. Out but they're, LIKE i don't. Care, well it's it's it's wiped. Out but also Like spanish not you, know it's like wiped. Out like they're you, know their culture got completely wiped out because they mostly.
Speaker 3: Die their physical history is like right next to.
Speaker 1: Them but they're like, yeah, yeah but that's that is an unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Thing so like seeing them like go so hard on like how they do like baptisms and like christeningsff like, that and it's.
Speaker 1: LIKE i don't have to SAY i GOT i gotta give it To, Catholicism LIKE i Just i'm thinking about just reason why they, Won, yeah. WORLDWIDE i think about because even like Uh JoJo's, culture they they're They're. Catholic and she wasn't sure exactly what it, was but she started describing everything AND i was, like, oh you guys are BECAUSE i was, LIKE i wonder if she's Like Orthodox, Christian like there's a lot Of Eastern europeans that, are but it's all it's almost. Interchangeable WHEN i start looking at their drip and stuff that they, Do i'm, like it's almost a.
Speaker 2: Fucking, Yeah i've kind of. FALLEN i was kind of raised since seven D. Adventists i'm like that Orthodox ship is a very huge part of my religious experience. Too do they have drip over there in? This so what is Sent i'm, Saying oh my, GOD i don't know where my people are. From Saint, thomas did.
Speaker 1: They have they have like that kind of it's more.
Speaker 2: Tribal it's more like a small Like afro tribal, stuff but Like tino like Site tino, influence opposed to Like Puerto rican is More tino with like a bit Of afro.
Speaker 1: Influence why don't we have like pop or deacon drip? Stuff why don't we just wa like us in? General, us like us.
Speaker 2: PROPER i come in like a fucking uh what's it called the mother vers? Uh ex executioners.
Speaker 1: An.
Speaker 2: Executioner you're doing, Great, No i'm trying to think of. It give me the, work give me the, time give time.
Speaker 1: Artifacts what are you talking? About jackal? Exemplars there you go like. Exemplar put a bible in my hand and a fucking giant hammer on my. Back i'm gonna show you, exactly gonna kill all the. Pagans i'm gonna fly in the fucking pigans with my hammer and my. BIBLE i believe In, god But i'm gonn rape to look at this, Guy Archbishop, Pinroy, pinthroy look at that drip EXACTLY i want.
Speaker 3: Like that looks, ridaniculous it looks.
Speaker 1: Cool got it exactly what it? Is? Like so their stuff is so over the top and stupid battle. Priest it reminds, me you, know the The deacons of The deep or, whatever And Dark souls three with that one, boss the easiest boss in the entire, series because all you do is just kill them and then the soul keeps. Traveling it's literally he just following with the. Ass but like they're all dripped out in that pope, shit AND i was, like this is fucking. Fire like imagine this being like we're all just hanging. Out it's crazy in the same fucking tens of thousands of dollars of just ornature around. Us it's, like, right this is really. Cool you see my little. Scepter, yeah little waste a lot of. Money but ARE i? Great AREN'T i?
Speaker 2: Great my family can't, eat but like looking at, me hopefully in the next LIFE i, have things will be.
Speaker 1: Good it, Right that's What i'm. Doing i'm gonna. Move i'm gonna Move jojo AND i into a studio so we can afford a pope drip good. Idea, yeah that's crazy an, INVESTMENT i, AGREE i.
Speaker 3: Think so your best to come up the, closet like you know the ironing board beds that, DUDE i love.
Speaker 1: THOSE i love. THAT i like.
Speaker 3: That that was SOMETHING I i had a friend who lived in the city who had one of those because you need him in the, city because because the apartments are, small AND i just remember The murphy BEDS i think they're.
Speaker 1: Called, YEAH i just remember being, like this is a fucking great. IDEA i think the idea of, That, LIKE i love.
Speaker 2: This if you just have LIKE i, Like i'd like to have one of, those IF i possibly had a more respectious, apartment you, know like IF i had like a like instead of having people sleep on my, Couch i'd love people to HAVE i have a really big thing about sleeping on my.
Speaker 1: COUCH i don't like. IT i don't like to sleeping on the. Couch why is?
Speaker 3: That BECAUSE i was WHEN i grew.
Speaker 2: UP i was, like because my grandma always had like these fucking stupid ass fancy leather couches that she would actually take the plastic off. Of SO i was, like you, guys can't sleep for your guys gotta go.
Speaker 1: To your room and, sleep so that that her rules rubbed off on.
Speaker 2: You, yes it's, like just don't, sleep, like don't sleep living room because when sleep in living, room also you prevent the room from being used from other people as well, too so now no one else can use, it you, know because.
Speaker 1: You're here sleeping in the living. Room, yeah it's like it wasn't like a choice most people that's why they. Sleep, yeah nobody sleeps in the living room because they want. To oh, yeah but like for, me like for, me, now like IF i had a ch that's WHY i, SAID i had a chance to like have that with a different like a more spacious. Places but it comes out of the clause here's another, bed you.
Speaker 3: Know space saving. FURNITURE i Just i'm really into.
Speaker 1: IT i, LIKE i like.
Speaker 3: IT i understand there's a lot of mechanisms that can. Go that's the only real real reason WHY i never really invested in, it because like the idea of like like one part of this, breaks then the whole thing is kind of fucked and THEN i have to replace. It and like how specialty of a part is, That, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't and they don't.
Speaker 3: Build so anything with more than one component really like always has that extra layer of, Like, okay this becomes more complex and this becomes a bigger problem to fix down the. Line my, dad you know, what my dad really got this into me where like AND i think it was just joking. Around i'm sure he just meant it as a, joke but it like it hit me in a core of my brain Where i'll never be able to forget.
Speaker 1: It and it really really altered my brain, entirely where LIKE i opened the recliner once and he was, like that's you, know you just that's exactly one less recline that that chair can. Do, now that is so, insane AND i think about that every TIME i use. Anything, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: True every time you, breathe that's one less breath you have left the, breath, Right but like so what that's like such.
Speaker 1: An arbitrary thing to Be, no but because like that's, true it, is it is. True but also what you, know what you can do is just replace the nuts and. Bolts well, yeah that's WHAT i mean without, right without that but that's, yeah the the inaugural run of this thing without you having to inconvenience yourself to fix.
Speaker 3: It, yeah you, know well that's it's over to.
Speaker 1: Me i'm, like well, whatever but it's it's it's like it's like growing up WITH i CAN'T i feel cheated as LIKE i feel, cheated as LIKE i think there was a little bit of a GRAZE i think or. Something BUT i feel. Cheated were the way that we conserved energy as, uh like see how my mom and parents conserved. Energy and WE i didn't get a c until after high. School and, yeah just we never had any units. Installed we didn't have central. Air the units got installed AFTER i think it was two thousand eighties.
Speaker 3: You were having that you were living in that Hay arnold, episode, Right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We just out. Here we just like we were just fucking, fans, dude fans taking extra showers like you took it like it's so, Hot i'm just gonna jump in the shower for a couple of minutes to cool, down and then when you come, out it feels so fucking. Great like SOMETIMES i would even have like a jersey because jerseys would hold so much water and just put the jersey on and it, would you, know hold all that water and keep me. Cool stuff like, That And i'm just, like would you be your house with your jersey, on, WELL i would. Be it wouldn't be like killing the shower to like excess. DRIP i WOULD i would like ring out so it wouldn't be, dripping but it holding it held enough water to it kept me. Cool i'm, sorry, Man the thing is like it didn't need to be like that Because i'm an adult now where things are more expensive than it were for, them AND i run that ac all. Day it is crazy and LIKE i can afford. It it's it's, yeah the bills a little, high BUT i can afford.
Speaker 2: It it's the misconception of how people told less air conditioning work because you're, like, oh air, conditionings like every time you turn off and turn it, on you're gonna fucking every time you leave it on is gonna use.
Speaker 3: More it's, like, no turning it on is what burns a huge amount of. Energy it's starting it.
Speaker 2: Up if you leave it, on it will be fine, relatively if you keep turning it on and, off that's where the problem comes. From and it's like this is a huge lie that like poor people were told just so just start to live well even brought.
Speaker 1: That lie to. Them that was like.
Speaker 3: Even then, though LIKE i just STILL i think it's LIKE I i out put it this. WAY i can't imagine a world WHERE i would prioritize other luxuries over air, conditioning you know WHAT i, Mean, like if if there is anything That i'm going to splur, jeohn it's air conditioning or like just or heating it in a cold like any anything that keeps the. Livable like why AM i gonna Have we're gonna have? Cable a cable package over over the we're in the a c insane.
Speaker 1: If we could have had a c oh my, god like it just literally there's three. Things there's three, splurges, right There's my parents weren't like, That thank. God my grandma wasn't like. THAT i don't. Think, no there was, times but that was more of my aunt and he lived with. Us my mom had ace in her master. Bedroom aga FOR i was like scanning my brain in a ruin like a. Second, yeah they were good and then none of. US i remember cooking.
Speaker 3: KIDS i remember brown. CHILDREN i remember you KNOW i actually thought about, Moving like BEFORE i moved To, LA i actually thought about moving into my old. Building, yeah BECAUSE i loved. THAT i really did like the building a, lot AND i loved that. Apartment BUT i remember we.
Speaker 1: Were talking about going To. Queens, yeah were THINKING i was about To queen before we moved out. HERE i REMEMBER i had an a c in my window that was so fucking. Cool.
Speaker 3: Man it was like the old, wood the old.
Speaker 1: Ones THAT i loved. It you can make it.
Speaker 3: SNOW i, remember LIKE i remember going like going. Out it's such a vivid memory of like going out one summer and it WAS i think it was like riding bikes and like some fucking probably In tibbets or. Something and THEN i remember like we it was so fucking, hot AND i grabbed a snapple from like the the gas station AND i walked into my room AND i had it on the whole.
Speaker 1: THING i had left the air condiser on the whole, time and it was like already degrees and it was. Awesome they don't make air. CONDISTRIERS I i don't think they legally can do that now probably. NOT i think you have to. Go you have to do something to. Them you have to Like madir air, condisture WHICH I i, Mean i'm like A i would do. It SO i.
Speaker 3: HAVE i have Central air and it's.
Speaker 1: Good but IF i, yo IF i could get like a window UNIT ac like that was like from the, seventies that'll pump like no one thing in your. Thing you can do if you invest a decent amount of money into a portable. One some of them are fucking like more ridiculous what even? That so it's it's it's that like so all you do is you take this stupid. Question you get. It you get like a little there's just a little makeshift, thing so you put it into your. Window it's just a little block so and it can go different. Sizes so our is in the. BEDROOM i had to get an extension because it's the whole sliding glass. Door but, uh that's how we because we don't have a unit in the master bedroom put. IT i bought one that was like three hundred bucks and it was like fourteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Btu's they're there in, btu's the.
Speaker 1: Units, yeah and like there's ones that are much higher that will free ease, you you, know but you gotta pay a pretty pity for. Them so like you can do it if you want to just look at the look at the like the strongest. Ones that's probably meant for like a big look you're. Sleep you can look that's like a large bedroom like a portable a c and put it in like a MASTURBD i. LOVE i love that, sensation, man just like the, sun the, sun the sun pouring through the. Window you know it's hot, outside and then like what you feel the breeze coming from under the. Door it's just like you get them in the.
Speaker 2: Covers it's, Like I'm i'm NOT i don't. Mind the temperature is really anything, LIKE i don't. Like it could be really hot And i'll be relatively. Fine it could be really. Cold i'll be relatively. Fine So i'm not like somebody that complains about. IT i remember we had central.
Speaker 1: AIR i don't. REMEMBER i think it was like don't touch the, trumbers that kind of.
Speaker 2: Ship and it's, Like, grandma you're from the fucking you're you're a fucking spear thrower from the Fucking, caribbean and like fucking coconut tree.
Speaker 1: Person nothing's gonna bother. You So i'd be like at like sixty, four all nusty, four maybe like, seventies like seventy, one seventy two all the time on my grandma is it's, like can we turn on a little. Bit she's Like i'm.
Speaker 3: Fine i'm like, yeah because you're not from. Here that's why you're.
Speaker 2: Fine you're from the, tropics, Right, yeah as long as it's not, humid you'll deal with.
Speaker 1: Anything.
Speaker 3: Noway Sometimes i'm sitting in this apartment and it's like seventy eight.
Speaker 1: AND i didn't even realize. It, Yeah i'm just, like oh, SHIT i just turned the air. On it definitely depends on you got to be a notified a bit like.
Speaker 3: HOW i, think BECAUSE i KNOW i can change it at any, Point Like i'm not you know, What it's not like that torture when you're a kid and like you have no control and it's just like you're just suffering and you never you don't know when it's going to, end because it just completely depends on like whether or not your family has chosen to be merciful right, Right whereas like now it's just like even If i'm, UNCOFORTABLE i was, like, yeah, i'muncomfortable like not that uncomfortable to stand. Out it's more un comfortable me stand up and change the. Air then it would be for me to.
Speaker 1: Change don't notice until when it hits eighty one degrees BECAUSE i have a little eighty is a is a spot right around there Because i'll be on my, Computer i'll be doing a thing and then the Usually i'm, like, oh got a little, warm but, yeah usually It's I've i've. Tough my growing up yeah made.
Speaker 2: ME i have pretty under the covers with eighty plus degrees, before because it's Really i've. Done it's really hard for me not to super covers on. Me it's REALLY i recently have at LEAST i have to have recently acquired ability.
Speaker 1: Not to do, it like the last three, YEARS i have to have like a quilt or like a normal sheet doesn't work for, me, yeah BECAUSE i, FEEL i don't, know there's something about. It there's like like the minds are gonna get me unprotected. EXACTLY i just need to feel like it just needs to. Be that's what a sheet will work for me. Too like in the summer gets, hotter a little sheet will do it for. Me but but, again grown ass man now put on THE ac and the portable A c on the second. Setting so it's started getting. Cold so in the middle of the, NIGHT i woke up and put a blanket on, me you, know Because i'm, Like i'm cold, now And i'm, LIKE i love being an adult in that, aspect.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i prefer being an adult on a child any. Day BUT i do have things from the childhood THAT i.
Speaker 1: MISSED i MISS i miss not paying. Bills but, yeah that's just that's THAT'S i love, autonomy you, know LIKE i love, BEING i love, BEING i love being able to be, like OH i want this thing AND i get it and no one has asked me about, it you, know but just kind of fun because it didn't gifting giving gifts like that have being ruined because like it's really hard to get me gifts BECAUSE i get WHAT i want for myself so. Frequently that is.
Speaker 3: TRUE i gave up on gifts a long time. ADULT i don't, NEED i don't buy, gifts AND i don't expect. Him that's kind of HOW i. Operate i'm just LIKE i don't want. GIFTS i actually actively don't want.
Speaker 1: Gifts, well lucky you guys, like oh, hey but you this was on sales like Some colone AND i was like thank. You Now i'm, like fuck now you're in. Debt, yeah AND i was, like god stop loves gifts and they will bring it. Up gifts she.
Speaker 2: Does she Loves christmas like it's our you, know you guys have heard me about doing it's she spent.
Speaker 1: Fortunes, Guy, yeah at least like a man and a. Half feel, like to, ME i feel like that's very rude to even accept something from you knowing that you're not bond like they. Are that's crazy to. Me they could just get me like a pack of, gum you, know like it's a thought that.
Speaker 2: Counts it's whatever It's i've gotten you to. IT i appreciate and he's got used to getting.
Speaker 1: Fucked he likes. IT i, mean that's. Everybody that's the fun out of. Here, yeah let's get let's read the names, now twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Patrons, uh you can go over christ you can go over to patreon dot com sas the start. Tank check us out over, there get your name right at the end of the. Show ask us some questions and we'll answer. Them exclusive, episodes all that jazz ad free early. Access go over, There come, on toss us a, penny do?
Speaker 1: It? Please thanks everybody who's been, there you, know and continue to support, us and we appreciate you. All you drag new niggas in. HERE i need more. Money drag them, them break into their fucking home and make them.
Speaker 2: Subscribe what epistols in them uff and say if you don't, Subscribe if you don't, subscribe your kid's gonna get.
Speaker 3: It steal your parents' credit card right?
Speaker 1: Now that's?
Speaker 3: Great, uh all, right carry down three two one the gap Between sweeney's teeth being held together By Toby Maguire Spider.
Speaker 1: Man he's not. Enough that's. It we lost. Everybody you have one guy dond working till it ain't. Working, Jordan, Mom donnie or, wait Jord On, MAN i don't know. THAT i don't understand. That, Alpha, alpha get, Me burritosis doesn't? Work, alpha what? Happened you don't have a. Penis you don't Be you're not a. Human they don't have done. That replace my penis with a? Croissant? Alpha is that As, yeah it is a. Croissant it's a ham and, cheese ham And swiss specifics specifically very, good not worth the price even a little. Bit were absolutely not Of AND i thought croissants are, fancy AND i was, like, wow croissant are so. Cool croissants, sucked. Dude i'm not really LIKE i. LIKE i like A. Danish don't get me.
Speaker 3: WRONG i like a croissant IF i don't pay for.
Speaker 1: It there's.
Speaker 2: That, YEAH i like A, DANISH a little Cheese, danish you, know a little Raspberry.
Speaker 1: Danish?
Speaker 3: Whatever man the Dead spider rim shot not a drum. Or rim shot not on a. Drum uh shooting An indian For Lex luthor accurate. COSPLAY i. UNCOMBED i uncombed WHEN i saw the news, today.
Speaker 1: Uncombed uh.
Speaker 3: Sucked yeah yeah back the right by an elephant Truck texas? Red Uh? Texas is that the guy From Big?
Speaker 8: Iron?
Speaker 1: Yeah tech A slim was a guy from The. Garn are you SURE i think it'll touch a? Slim are you? REALLY i think?
Speaker 3: So the Song Big iron on his hip From Fallout.
Speaker 1: Red sounds right to, actually oh, MAN i think it.
Speaker 3: Takes a slim doesn't sound like it would.
Speaker 1: Fit. Well might be the guy from fucking Uh sinners and they.
Speaker 3: Then, Texas, yeah fucking, Crazy Delta, gamma big Gay, beatles Sucking beetle dick for for for the. Taste literally that's. Crazy literally fed this toddler last? Week why is it still?
Speaker 1: Crying?
Speaker 3: Squimp is? Bugs Clamuel esquire the? THIRD i would go feral For Britney spears In. WOMANIZER i don't remember that. ONE i was never that Into, britney's not even for like a any. Reason it was just kind of like she.
Speaker 2: Was she Was she was like WHEN i WHEN i was too young to think she was hot really, ever even though she's not really that much older than.
Speaker 1: Us, actually like, TRULY i THOUGHT i thought.
Speaker 3: TOXIC i thought she was pretty. INTOXIC i just wasn't that she struck me as like Like i'm making fox type in WHERE i was just kind of, like, yeah you're you're very conventionally, attractive AND i. Understand i'm JUST i just.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't. Care, yeah you, know she's a, blondie and blondie is usually the, status. Don't i'm not a Blind, YEAH i think about. IT i never really didn't really do much for. ME i, LIKE i like. BLONDE i just LIKE i JUST i don't like the. Conventional we can tell the. Conventional, yeah, WELL i, mean you, know y'all don't know my, catalog so objective that is a blonde is actually probably the least That i've that's. Crazy, yeah it's just a recency. BIAS i see what you're, saying my. CATALOG i don't know my, portfolio my, portfolio. Portfoliofolio she never my portfolio makes no fucking. Sense let's, see it's Very Willem. Dafoe, yeah, Yeah Bob, BARKER i. DID i Did Gamy. Winehouse Bob barker. AGAIN i Dated Bob barker and THEN i broke up with, him and THEN i dated Any winehouse and THEN i broke up with her to get back With Bob. BARKER i was, Like, bob you, KNOW i. Can't you, KNOW i love the way your.
Speaker 3: Pets you're not gonna get my boy spade and Neuded, bob get.
Speaker 1: Over, here, you.
Speaker 3: Sir Guild master Snark tanks hung at Beetle. Girl Snarkt tanks hungest Beetle. Girl Colin Moriarty ozzie became the Real guardian of.
Speaker 1: Metal it's.
Speaker 3: True brutal legend is now. Canon Uh Tek sabbath paranoia ak pair of, Groins pair of.
Speaker 1: Groins that is such a.
Speaker 3: Stretch finished with my wooman BECAUSE i love having sex with.
Speaker 1: Guys people Think i'm in. Sane that's.
Speaker 3: AWESOME i, LIKE i mean that is literally the finish with finish with my woman is the.
Speaker 1: First fucking penis all the.
Speaker 3: Time that's an Obvious that's an obvious.
Speaker 1: ONE i mean a couple of weeks the, PAST i feel like we're gonna be too bad.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Now you can't do, it you gotta you gotta. Wait we Love ozza, Listen oh The. PRESIDENT i try listening to interviews with this, guy And i'm like, focusing Like i'm fucking trying to beat like the best record of like a like a driving, something a. Simulation it is.
Speaker 3: Like it's fairly demand you do you have to like kind of LIKE, qt what do you listen? TO i think he's so funny though all of his interviews are. Hilarious, Great i'm going to The president with a. Mortar the downside OF i R l shows Is derek between can't fuck with their camera filters during the.
Speaker 1: Names oh that is.
Speaker 3: True, yeah that was Ridiculous and the biggest LAUGH i think still in the show's history is is your camera flipping the fuck? OUT i just had a meltdown.
Speaker 1: Win in saying was that the same time where it showed the pills THAT i had like a fucking drug, addict a bunch of. Pills it like.
Speaker 3: Swayed back and forth wildly between pills and nothing is everything about that was.
Speaker 1: Hilarious that was a really, really really really funny fucking. BIT i was, like what the? Fuck That's that's as good of a bit as you could hope to get out of a, Camera like. That. Yeah, well, hey, guys if the country gets any like significantly, weirder you, know.
Speaker 2: Brought his book of out of. Here, yeah and who knows book of cameras come back book a flight because it's gonna it's true where it's.
Speaker 1: The only one eighth of the way. Done. Man But i'm still holding onto that maybe This epstein something will have him chill out for a. BIT i don't maybe get it might make him. Crazier think it might golding him and he's gonna he's gonna. Flip i'm grasping at straws, here, Man.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping For, Mom, Donnie that's What i'm hoping, For.
Speaker 1: Mom a wave of Mon i'm Just i'm grasping at. Straws there's That, uh there's another guy too that the another there there's like a how DO i, say there's a there's a guy like mom dine or like like being talked about in that same he's like a very thin black. Guy but like concerning ing like he looks a little a Little.
Speaker 3: Mason he looks.
Speaker 1: Does he look he.
Speaker 3: Looks like he's the captain now.
Speaker 1: With the guys you, have like like he actually looks like he's from that. Region, yeah what's the name of the guy from A South? Park The Little Black, Guy, Starving Marvin starve And. Marvel that is. Classic that is a throw. BACK i already come back since like two thousand and. Two maybe Gay Saul goodman is slip slipping gay slipping gay Slipping jimmy instead of Slip jimmy rows, slip very very, clever amazing.
Speaker 3: WORDSMITH i need to get my ash cleaned or?
Speaker 1: Whatever what what is the? Crompt what is? It? OH i need to buy a. Vacuum what is IT i?
Speaker 3: NEED i need a new pump for my uh hoover, vacuum something like that vacuum my.
Speaker 1: ASH i need. MORE i knew that by. Heart for a, while we were caught for my stupid say that in a phone to somebody. Else we should do prank calls a segment for the. PODCAST i THINK i don't have THE i don't have the. Composure the only ones THAT i actually enjoyed were, Donkeys, like oh, right, yeah donkeys were pretty. Good it would just be me saying a bunch of slurs to somebody on the phone and then being, like what the fuck was that?
Speaker 3: ABOUT i need a dust filter for A Hoover acts extract sixty pressure.
Speaker 7: Pro, okay very, specific, yeah mega. SPECIFIC i need, UH i need a fucking. Uh just send me a. Guy just send over a.
Speaker 1: Dude no one would show. Up send over a.
Speaker 3: Rat two rats in a trench, Coat Sam, porter, BITCHES i will never get, Gay, Buddy holly resting Penis, Uh chris the, toaster fucking a, toaster nice Berserker, beatles big bouncy, backside Reckless, rhino The sloker two y So. DERBY i see peans LIKE i see peans like, trees tight buttholes.
Speaker 1: Too, jeezus are you? Serious what is?
Speaker 8: THAT i see peans like, trees died burrows to there we, go gurthy meat, flutes.
Speaker 1: Glt with AND i think to, myself And i'm gay living in our.
Speaker 3: Strug it's so fun to do like it. Is what a fun voice to, Do absolutely.
Speaker 1: What a.
Speaker 3: CLASSIC i love that video so.
Speaker 1: Much help.
Speaker 3: The exasperated and he laughs a little bit when you can hear people kind of laugh when they crack a little.
Speaker 1: Bit AND i think breaking character is hilarious.
Speaker 3: As long as it's not Like Jimmy. Fallon that's the whole thing that your entire premise is that you're, getting.
Speaker 1: Like like why why Can't why isn't he getting his show? CANCELED i want you know he canceled that.
Speaker 3: Guy, YEAH i will say it as much AS i as much AS i don't, like as much AS i don't really Like colbert's late night. RUN i think it's really boring and.
Speaker 1: Dumb. UH i Like colbert more THAN i Like Fallon, god BUT i like as a Guy Country mile. More but, YEAH i agree with you the SHOW i. DIDN'T i. DON'T i didn't watch that show because The Colbert report was too good for me that like this what they had no? SHOT i was just, like this is, Boring Like colbert was fucking a master class of like.
Speaker 3: Parody, yeah like you're not Gonna you're not gonna Do colbert and you're not gonna do this late AND i think better Than conan. Does so LIKE i don't know, Why I'M i don't know what the point of.
Speaker 1: Even, YEAH i think they can all leave. Personally that's Why conan. Left, YE i mean he just does podcasts now and they're. Good, actually, Yeah conan just gets. It Jeff Epstein The New York finance, here what was? That? THAT a? No, no that's The conan bit with like the guy who wrote jokes With Norm, oh, right, right they're talking About Jeffrey, epstein like you're talking about Jeff epstein The New York finance. HER i forgot about.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, yeah if something was happening with Jeff, EPSTEIN i would know about.
Speaker 1: It Craveley.
Speaker 3: SHRIMPSON i restrained myself from the hyperbolic chamber Joke Chester Don Cheatles Cheesy velvet or Bussy beatlefucker twelve, thousand five hundred and seventy, seven The fucker of twel, thousand five hundred seventy Seven, Beatles, Domination Click, Dribble TLC's No straits be like a gay is a gay who thinks he's gay, again who thinks he's.
Speaker 9: Gay and as a gay always talking about being, gay and he's is so fucking, GAY i don't know.
Speaker 1: Gay the laziest day that song was so that song was so fucking. Good oh my, god it's a good song THAT.
Speaker 2: I was definitely after that song came, out BUT i remember being on all the time for some.
Speaker 3: REASON i definitely listen TO i MEAN i Listened Destney's child is, heavy like heavy influence from that AND i, REMEMBER i, REMEMBER i remember listening to a ship ton of. THIS i just added a bunch of child my. Playlist. Nice it's, like oh, yeah was Like desney's.
Speaker 2: Child but they weren't my. FAVORITE i was more of A tlc PERSON i. LOVED i, WAS i, WAS i, MEAN i was on obviously since they're.
Speaker 1: OLDER i was. MUCH i had their crazy sexy cool.
Speaker 2: Album oh my, yeah my. Sister my sister's closer in h to you than. ME i think we're probably right in the. MIDDLE i think he's right in the, middle but.
Speaker 1: She fucking that's, crazy. Dude you could draw so many. Things why do you draw a, weird a very thin penis with a very unimpressive, Ball Jesus christ Around asian firing comeshots into the air to keep rent. Low that's.
Speaker 3: Crazy there's a serial masturbader in the in the neighborhoods and other prices that works. Well there was a there was a video of the guy who's, like SOMETIMES i shoot guns out my window just to look keep property value. LOW i, see that's a great.
Speaker 1: Idea it's not all, heroes you, know not all heroes were. Caves sometimes they're you, know sequest like.
Speaker 3: Sociopaths uh Gay Justin bieber be, like it's not cocking to you That i'm standing on penis a gamer gate is it is a worker ant that can. Reproduce, actually most worker ans are. STERILE i don't know what you're, Saying brandy hutzel GRA i returned to get my barbed. Cock wet, wet you feel, me bubb, Mirror arah, blonde blue Eyed German, man reminding the other patron That germans are rarely annoying Since germans are rarely.
Speaker 1: Black that's. Crazy? Whoa that is? Insane? Insane did you think that was? FUNNY i love. IT i love.
Speaker 3: IT i do the idea of like a Black eye with A german. ACCENT i love anytime something like that. Happens Where like there's The Asian. Jamaicans you ever see those?
Speaker 1: Videos, Yeah i've met. Them it's, crazy, insane that's a wild thing That.
Speaker 2: I've only had bad interactions with them, Too just. Hilarious SO i hate. Them mekink MiG. One find The, talismans.
Speaker 3: You, know you know WHERE i find me some good dog. Tea that's. Statue. God If actman can Get Roger, clark so can.
Speaker 1: You oh, yeah he did get. It first of, all no act.
Speaker 3: Man no act man exists in a far more professional CAPACITY i have in this. Podcast we'll get act, man and which will lead us to Getting Roger. Clark oh you, know we'll do we'll do like A Sam seedter fake out where we'll have we'll have h we'll have, actman Get Roger clark for his, show and then we'll super and act in this. Place was, Like Roger, clark we're doing the. Show, Now who the hell are? You he just always he's always.
Speaker 1: Working when he gets. Excited you can Hear arthur his. Voice, yeah Well i'm, Yeah, well WELL i got cook you do it From Dugan donuts and but slack. Peep as far As i'm, concerned, MAN i Miss, LENNY i Miss why do you keep drawing this fucking?
Speaker 3: Bird this is the second time this guy showed.
Speaker 1: Up hey took him the right. Way give him some. Respect he's still he's upside. Down. Damn it's like dealing with LIKE i. Try if you're if you're in customer, SERVICE i imagine this is what you, Have like if you're like telephone service or, whatever like this is that's your. Experience do NOT i really want to.
Speaker 3: Trying i'm, LIKE i really did not mean to be incompetent.
Speaker 1: As a, bit that was. Buddy, yeah oh, wait which way are we going to? Do i'm, Done i'm done.
Speaker 3: Getting emotions from, thersrotation oh my, cheeks hairt ah root NINE rbs is now a duncan hopes to hope this.
Speaker 1: Helps you're right as you said, THAT i remembered Doug. Zilla it still looks like a. Cathedral. Though it's. Weird is that cortex is? Symbol he's really. Trying you're trying with THE n word with n in with in, it which you know what it stands? For, yeah. Clearly, yeah just saying mysterious would say to, me made a new word right? Now?
Speaker 3: Mysterious oh my, god. MYSTERIOUS i mean if if something can be, mysterious why it means it's it's completely transparent and just.
Speaker 1: Obvious, okay it's like an, antonym all? Right put in, websters get on. It how do we submit stuff to? Websters how does it?
Speaker 3: WORK i, think, uh the world has to, agree does? It but, yeah it's kind of like how it's kind of like how chalant is happening? Now or chalant? Salant what do you, mean, yeah nonchalant people are so, yeah nonchalant doesn't. SEAN i think it's like A french, word but we don't have like an. Equivalent but like so we just took nonchalant and that's like An english. Word but now people are like reverse engineering like chalant from.
Speaker 1: It oh they're saying schalant instead of saying like obvious or.
Speaker 3: Something, well, yeah well it would be the opposite of, nonchalant which means like nonchalant is like kind of care for, you, Right so LIKE i guess it would be like more like serious or like.
Speaker 1: ATTENTIVE i guess would be. SCHALANT i don't fucking, care, Man i'm, Sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah you wouldn't care about.
Speaker 1: ANYTHING i. GET i, thought, like who? CARES i. DON'T i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i was like, whatever GJ a four swingset glitch Thug zilla destroy Ol Maga's melee on Some Mario.
Speaker 1: Bros.
Speaker 3: Ship after the bill, pass introducing our new merch, item the patent pending evil ass Rape machine whoa brilliant jack W, fm the hole in the roof is where he hides his, sneezes And Donald trump is a pedo and the real, World, uh not here in my.
Speaker 1: BACKPACK i don't know what the fuck you're. Saying w F, M i think you're having an.
Speaker 3: Episode i'm gonna ship sweens, pants the Cock, fisto suck my, ball The calisto, Protocol, amazing y'all are come, town but without down syndrome jokes big, meat he Stinks, Canola joe Defrying net and Yet net And yahoo to. Death, uh Filling sween's tooth gap with fibrous.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: Uh Jesus christ gay, actor good Luck jonathan once. Again by the, way didn't look it. Up, OH i keep. FORGETTING i wrote it down.
Speaker 1: TOO i wrote it. Down.
Speaker 4: Good, look.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna be. Whatever ozzy And Norman osborne duet Singing Crazy Train Norman, Osbourne oh my, GOD i actually would like to hear that crazy.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i don't even.
Speaker 1: Know millions of. People that's. GOOD i ACTUALLY i did a monologue when he was talking to himself in the, mirror having that like. THING i did, that uh freshman, Year, yeah, yeah fresh than you're like just to.
Speaker 3: Yourself, YEAH i just did it for no. Reason, no it was LIKE i was in.
Speaker 1: DRAMA i was in DRAMAS i DID i left out so much con drama or theater. CLASS i thought you're in the bathroom in high. School like like WHEN i say freshman, Year i'm, Thinking, oh don't understand that i'd be in high. School, no that just means that the people of this. City sometimes you just have to have a monologue in front of a. Mirror, Yeah i've never had. One, well you don't think about. ANYTHING i don't have. This he just does the thing where he's like. Patting, yeah it was just fucking in front of like for, hours like six hours a.
Speaker 3: Day he just nothing's on this patty and he's, like look at.
Speaker 1: Him. Piece he's, Like lily's not gonna all the.
Speaker 3: Ansmr you just like lightly tapping your keyboard but not. Pressing is me wanting a piano and not having it and not knowing how to use it very well. Either simple. Life it must have really killed the vibe when all those people got snatched my eyes last week At lily's Concenera heath eating truck stop sushi on the, regular gids sort of swing a certified. Rock can we get a death metal logo snart tank tote bag? Please The Palestinian assassin Got Ozzy. Osbourne how Hul cogan, Died i'm dead And i'm dead and racist brother la maw uh, giggling bouncing and twirling at mock.
Speaker 1: Seven mock. SEVEN i like that mack causing damage to the area around the, person just.
Speaker 3: Not going mock.
Speaker 1: Ten but like mock seven is funny to, Me like it's just like why even, yeah why choose such a specific in Downtown?
Speaker 3: Manhattan you Misspelled?
Speaker 2: Manhattan mock is already such a terrible speed to be, going as a terrifying.
Speaker 1: Speed to be moving When i'm running at mark, one tiring, Man, okay.
Speaker 3: Fasten the speed of sound you take off and people's ears blow.
Speaker 1: Off he, started his fucking ears start bleeding and he starts to coughing up. Blood, like, sorry, loser even be.
Speaker 3: Fagged, better better run a thirty millisecond, mile.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 2: Bye the damage you would do you see your? Body, yeah you'd be so starving afterwards tripping after, that.
Speaker 1: You would be be. Cooked unless you can.
Speaker 2: Regenerate unless you can regenerate yourne you just you'd, fall.
Speaker 3: Spill and then. MISSED i think at that point probably unless.
Speaker 1: You, know like a, bike or you're wearing leather jackets and clothing you, KNOW i think that'll save. You it's like spill on the highway and they're like slide on the. Leather they're, fine they can't stand right back up catch their motorcycle.
Speaker 5: With one.
Speaker 1: Handed catching just so fucking. Stupid it's like something that Like blade would. Do that's just, so it's really. Stupid he says it. To he says it to like the widest person in their car looking at. Him just, yeah it's Like canadian. Fuck he's, oh, hey, DAMN i thought it was a MoOx was a black. Person they're very similar. Fancifically Uh Jesus.
Speaker 3: Christ, Turning Turning Turning japanese cover By Kirsten, dunst two thousand and, Nine Big Bird. Stains fuck'm paying MY tv licen this, bitch mister, PANTS i have sucker fucked twelve uh Twelve derek's and thirty seven swings from alternate.
Speaker 1: Timelines uh uh suck their FUCKING i don't. Know is that? RAPING i guess. THAT i think so like sucker. PUNCHING i think it has to be. That i'm just the.
Speaker 3: MESSENGER i know as much as you.
Speaker 1: Do i'm pretty sure what else could it?
Speaker 3: Be what else could? Be face unstoppable cardboard. PIE i replaced the rds of my dad ran with W is and now my engine sounds like wake me up before you go go nigg heard zig?
Speaker 1: Hard uh? Hard is that the mirror Of New? York is that is that? Who it's? Not? OKAY i thought that was the same, Person Eric. Adams, NO i mean, sure, No nick Car is that not the guy that's running right? Now? Oh he means on, Mom. Donnie, OH i thought it was. Okay excuse, ME i understand THEY i get MIXED i always get a mixed. Up yeah, Right so, GUYS i knew it wasn't. Crazy, yeah so sucker fu is fuexpected the like fighting somebody who's genuinely crazy and then like agreeing with, him and then and them saying, like, HEY i KNEW i wasn't crazy. CRAZY i knew they ship their pants and walk. AWAY i was Watching improvement the other.
Speaker 3: DAY i Saw Tim allen crawl out of THE, tv steal something out of my fridge and walk back into THE. Tv and it's crazy to me that no one's talking about, This and you go, like, YEAH i think that's actually. Crazy the same thing happened to me And it's LIKE i KNEW i.
Speaker 1: Was a crazy validating without a fucking psychotic.
Speaker 2: Fun WHAT i would do is set a, trap, right But i'm definitely going, crazy, right SO i would like set a trap like he'd fucking, LIKE i don't, know like something would spring on him and catch him when he opens my fridge, eventually but then it actually catches, him And i'm, like what the fuck DO i?
Speaker 1: Do now you've got.
Speaker 3: Me you've caught Television's Tim.
Speaker 1: Allen you absolutely have to show, Somebody, look this Is Tim allen from two thousand and four in my Living.
Speaker 3: That would be fucking, Crazy like that's like shirt, guy you could do. That, yeah like anything ON?
Speaker 1: Tv, now how did two thousand and Four Tim allen get into your? Fridge what do you think? Happened he came out of MY. TV i saw it all. Happen so you saw. It so you're Watching Home improvement and since he's the side of your, television that's.
Speaker 3: The when he comes, out the full size.
Speaker 1: Him but he just you have a.
Speaker 3: Life you want to Go when they did THE, tv they pluck THE tv fair that that.
Speaker 1: Is a fair grab you're. Making you're making a lot of kill that melon and effectively that's not a HUMAN i, think how did how did they kill The ring monster in the movie of The Ring did they kill it or with?
Speaker 2: It they definitely just told her about like tax, problems how much like if you how many they probably tried to swear she was.
Speaker 1: Probably Evangelical christians zombie going back. IN i can't that's too. Much that's so.
Speaker 3: Dumb Evangelical christian zombie solemn and. Fundy that is so stupid to even understand that joke.
Speaker 1: Is, insane, fundy that's that's.
Speaker 3: Fire that's a really good.
Speaker 1: Fun that's that's a really GOOD.
Speaker 3: I promise you eighty percent of the audience doesn't know what the fun that is probably.
Speaker 1: Not that's a good. Joke that is a that is a good joke for the right. Room you're not in the right.
Speaker 2: Right that joke for joke's, sake but like you're not going to get last from. That Not, yeah, yeah that's it's, Good but that's an academic. Joke it Is Mexican.
Speaker 1: Obama be, like let me be, clear and it's just THE n, word uh, gay.
Speaker 3: Ripping terror until it's ripping, tear until it's.
Speaker 1: Done arthur. DAMN a Right, arthur you're ripping in terror. Again he's not always. Yelling that's the only. Way it's my only impression of Hear hearing his voice actors sound exactly like him is so. Funny there's no alteration in his voice at.
Speaker 3: All yeah about, that, right.
Speaker 1: There was, yeah, yeah, YEAH i don't remember what it. Was it was don marcaf he was. Deaf bro get your son, Back, john don't? Worry huh what what what are you?
Speaker 3: Saying sweeney And kanye For president twenty twenty. Eight just In, Izzy israel has miraculously passed away bats and pass can now finally rest in. Peace goon devil the man without com hammering my dick into flat to Grind smithing. LEVELS i call it ex. Caliber now the gay clown flapping under your bed Search Peter Lorie Fish Battle Ozzy osbourne Dragging Hulk hogan to.
Speaker 1: Hell that'd be. AWESOME i like to think that's what he's. Doing if there is an, afterlife this is Dragging hulk. Coking Now i'm Gonna i'll kill.
Speaker 6: You, Look razors is going. Crazy you know it's going. Crazy razors home makes, sense almost. Sucks fucking leg, drops fucking boring. Mite what are you talking, about, bitch you fucking, bitch bitch. Nigga he says That.
Speaker 3: Satan Stubbs, Uh satan's satan stub swens toe in my life is yours switching the kid and ruins everything Versus Sheldon cooper me tink big one brutalized The keith.
Speaker 1: That The david that's, crazy that's so.
Speaker 3: Wrong Indiana jones and the joinking in of the crystal penis my NEW d AND d weapon plus four bludgeting hamster in a. Sock no daughter of mine is going to date some goddamn. Clanker uh.
Speaker 1: YOUSH i like. That that's. Term that's the term that's going around. Now by the, way clanker. Clanker see the video of the fucking robot freaking out like a, ROACH i have NOT i hate that.
Speaker 3: Video show. It he's like doing like a he's doing disco ship, right they're playing disco in front of or, something and like and it falls and it freaks out as it's as it's falling and it's on the ground and the way that it freaks. OUT i hate it because it's just like it's so insect like, Yude it's like, yeah, yeah it's like. SKITTERING i hate.
Speaker 1: IT i feel LIKE i had a. THROAT i feel LIKE i had. Fawn it's it's so clearly like like look at like it never it's, programming never been exposed to that fucking scenario of. Falling SO i didn't know what to. Do start. Screaming the way it, falls it looks like it gets. CONFUSED i just.
Speaker 3: HATE i just hate that it falls down before it, falls it's like, What oh, no, dude the skittering really scares, me like it really it's it is exactly like a roach on its, back like it's it's fucking just, putrid Putud trump, here everybody loves, me no matter how racist and rapi and dumb and gay, engrossed fat and smelli and.
Speaker 1: GAY i.
Speaker 3: Am i'm still jerking better THAN i ever, did joking like a true, survivor joking like a little, kid. Joking John crocodile Cog am sees the joking. Dead fun fact they spent four issues On herschel's. Farm in the, comics they stretched four issues into a whole. Season craig The. Canadian that sounds, right it's.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous four. Issues it was four.
Speaker 3: You didn't know. That now it's awesome.
Speaker 1: That you didn't know. That an entire season dedicated to little. Second that would be like a whole season of Local ben being Shot Uncle ben's. Death pretty much want that, Though oh YEAH i do Want uncle make a. MISTAKE i want.
Speaker 3: That, yeah but, yeah, NO i remember just what even in the, show it just feels like we're spending a weirdly long time. Here, man leave because it's already. Weird leave because they go, There they go.
Speaker 1: Because they go. There. Right that's when he's.
Speaker 3: Screaming he's screaming. That that clip isn't even of him talking to his. Chat that's him watching The Walking dead season two.
Speaker 1: Screaming screen leave the leave the.
Speaker 5: Farm.
Speaker 1: Leave he's like yodeling.
Speaker 3: ALMOST i think this is the original and not the the auto. Tune, god that video has probably lost the.
Speaker 1: TIME i GOTTA i gotta find the see this is The hassan THAT i, Remember, like this is LIKE i, Was that's WHO i, Was, Like, oh he's just the guy that just fucking that's a fucking heart attack and he's angry.
Speaker 3: Everything The Canadian hulkogan his. Dad thank, goodness Se if you can find, that, YEAH i would love to hear that. AGAIN i haven't heard that in probably actually. Years it's your boy seawany. D thank god For asian, women thank god For Stellar blade nude, Mods Come shot GAMING.
Speaker 1: Tm the fu, Man why would you do? That you make him hold onto, it, dude like it's fucked up that he could actually do. That you, know he probably makes this dick, bigger for of course he. Does he makes it exactly tailored to, her a little bit. Bigger he freaking what you call? It he makes her, going BUT i can see it inside of. Her that's.
Speaker 3: CRAZY i, mean why wouldn't you do? THAT i haven't thought about. That, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Gron is this? True?
Speaker 3: Uh Gay southern beetle whipping his gay beetle slave And nick mckeewee stop writing gay. CARDS i you're never gonna actually record them and release, them you. Bums i'm happy the Buddy Holly exumo.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, oh spaghettio what you? Got uh?
Speaker 3: Oh nward os.
Speaker 1: Uh oh that doesn't even that. Sucks it doesn't even. Work spaghetti n, Word you. Can't you can't make it good.
Speaker 3: Anyway no no no no no no no no no no getting niggy with, it drip Mh lord Of All, drip rest in, Peace Ozzy, osbourne resting Piss Hulk.
Speaker 1: Hogan, YES i remember this guy got a sniffers the but. Stiffery he wasn't he he was In. BURBANK i remember THAT i worked out with that guy. Once are you? Serious? No it's, like, well, WELL i was LIKE i was thinking maybe it was the boxing, thing like maybe like he was just a boxing boxing butt. Sniff, yeah and he was like sniffing, guy Says gear And. SHIP i, thought maybe that's. Crazy come, here he grabs, you you can't get him and lifts you. Up THE.
Speaker 3: Fbi THE fbi intern tip Tip. Xing uh, oh the F B. I THE fbi interned Tip Xing trump's name out of The epstein files one page at a, time Unpaid obi want to blow me so Gape they call him slip In. Jimmy, yeah who's nexus? Accounts the? List you killed?
Speaker 1: Children that Sky Krimlin.
Speaker 3: GREMLIN i saw Pro jared's dick pic BEFORE i met him in real. Life sween being real quiet about losing. Weight harry recked. Him sween he would be, like what if instead of squid word it was nig war and he edited extra wide, nose uh Wage lay five and. THREE i don't know, something, gay, COME i don't. Know Peppenie. Bros Presents Crash, Course Cybertron, History rise of The. Zepticons Uh Don donkerson The cold And Swinging. Slasher pp just learned the etymology of scumbag originally meant used.
Speaker 1: Condom what? Happened oh that makes? Sense the, Club, OH i THOUGHT i thought it. WAS i thought it was the.
Speaker 3: Claps they're doing the marvel with D c clabs on after twenty four.
Speaker 1: YEARS i. THOUGHT i thought LIKE i wasn't even paying ten to the. BACKGROUND i thought that guy was about to do something. STUPID i was. PAGING i was, like you've been showing me, bullshit SO i know you're sawing me actually real. News that is very. Like that is a very Cry i'm saying it is a crid wolf. Situation, RIGHT i wasn't even paying in the. Background that's. Crazy she about to class into a. Bit that's, crazy. Dude That's Don, dogerson the Colden Swinging. SLASHER i read these, ready.
Speaker 3: Stop fucking.
Speaker 1: Neat i'm, sorry we're, WORKING i, know, okay, Lass god, damn it's very what so.
Speaker 3: He is kicking a robot.
Speaker 1: Child, Dude we're we're Fucking we're, done, dude like we should all we should all change our names to.
Speaker 3: Bumble for an. Hour mebe, FISHY i mean. Lesbian my girlfriend dgloved my. Cock durine an epic blow, job AND i at LEAST i still Came John Strickling marks eighteen eighty. NINE i hate When i'm clearly drunk but the least drunk of the, bunch so someone asked for a.
Speaker 1: Ride, yeah that's a sucky.
Speaker 3: Situation Probably i've never done that the FIRST i ALWAYS i always if If i'm definitely never gonna be the least drunk, Person i'm either not drinking Or i'm it's it's going. Down Scott pilgrim Versus the ID f the first show to Keep david presents Ham Stroker's Ejacula.
Speaker 1: Nice it's a Good death's actually a good.
Speaker 3: One Pre Ras blake eight nine. SIX i got lock draw doing Grave rod chips at The Dick Second, factory and ALL i got was locked jaws previously mentioned with ass wide, open Fully, KIRK i hope that all, gums no, teeth yakub headed cont. Explodes have you seen that phototop of Top, gum and it's just it's, Uh Charlie kirk's fucked up, teeth.
Speaker 1: Top, gum Top. Gun, YEAH i get. It it's not a good. Smiler, WELL i mean.
Speaker 3: Obvious yeah, NO i FORGOT i had The Dead. Rising what DID I what WAS i gonna look?
Speaker 1: Up top Top.
Speaker 3: Gum Dang gum has made her get shot in the back of.
Speaker 1: Head, well dang, gum guys. Amazing the first THING i see is porn Top. Gun it's just like that's, good that's that's like like getting topped with. GUM i guess with Your is it just a dick fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Top Gum.
Speaker 1: Maverick he's so, Unlikable oh my, lord he should absolutely be beaten to a.
Speaker 2: Blood what sucks is that they play on the tough. Aspect they're all so Pussy.
Speaker 3: Sween spoils something to make a shitty. Reference, uh there's no. Scene, Listen bossing Say de's. Goopy i'm Bet i'm a better man than. You odissey's, crazy, Right.
Speaker 1: I'll beat the Sideclops, odisseus what about. YOU i finally saw the little preview of. It oh, yeah it looks, cool, Dude ship it's a year. Away we're. Lost it's not the same. Guy i'm just putting The walking universe in. There don't fuse, that don't it's already like a magical. World don't Fuse.
Speaker 3: Dad picking up a gay little beadle off the ground to look at. Him Young colin PLAYING I. R. L frogger on the. Freeway him hopping into oncoming.
Speaker 1: Traffic it's.
Speaker 3: Insane where's he?
Speaker 2: Going but he's unscathed. Though he's like hopping over to Play Mega man at the Ark.
Speaker 1: Now he's like he's going to, like, UH i gotta go pick up a G I joe from a, stranger a man, online and that's the. Goal that's the. Goal. Uh have you has Perfect calling been brought up on the? Show? Yeah what do you think of? It? Discussed he was laughing at. IT i explained it to. Him dustin saw. IT i saw the, clip BUT i was explaining to it to. Him it was it.
Speaker 3: Was he thought it was, amusing, nice so he wrote in it's like your Perfect tom is now in the echelon of Great Snark tank characters like Black, Man Racist Walt. Junior that's what they wrote in RA i forgot about?
Speaker 1: Him that.
Speaker 3: Was that was a good clip someone a compilation of all of the characters we've.
Speaker 7: MADE i.
Speaker 2: Know that's so that's so much work to ask if, somebody if, you if you do, THAT i would actually give you.
Speaker 1: PAYMENT i would out of, Myself i'll give you. Payment he. Will, yeah that's. Why that's WHY i don't need. It that's WHY i, SAID i But agent forty, seven But i'd Appreciate agent forty seven versus. SNEAKING i didn't think about That king sneaking from The Burger king video. Game oh, Okay Stealthy, king stealth version of, him, right sneaking the stealth Burg king came The. Pokemon, yes he was weird about those.
Speaker 3: Games what do you remember those games?
Speaker 1: BEING i never played those, games but do you remember them like the the like the when they were LIKE ges one europe one? Games? Right, no not even. Close i'm not even going to continue the line of, questioning because.
Speaker 3: There were there were they were Original xbox, games but but the cases were made to look like three sixty. Games and that's WHAT i. Remember it was so weird about him because they had like the white logo but it still Said xbox and it was like what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Interesting they probably were meant to be for three sixty and they were, like let's put off with this.
Speaker 3: ONE i guess MAYBE i don't, know maybe it might have been just backwards compatible or something age of forty seven versus thinking that's. Ziggy In Chris' soulo, episode he Called derek the straight man of the. Group how can that be true When derek is obviously? Gay that is not WHAT i said.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Uh To Guatemalan Spartan's butterfly jumping The, Border, Sorry Miss, jackson Badly, Brave Who's New?
Speaker 1: York nick a theory needs?
Speaker 3: Hell blurring his Weapon hill three, penis name Him Melphis won and rounding out our list as, always you know, him you love. Him kyle Rittenhow no The king Of haphazard and thank you all for, Coming thank you all for. Listening we appreciate. You patronic compass Of Snark. Tank Stark tank got shop for, merch go over, there please help us, out don't you dare Not
Speaker 1: Ch