Speaker 1: Kara Bear my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Kara Bear k e R A B E A R. The website is very similar if you get what I'm saying, links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Please make sure you like, comment, and subscribe on this video. And always, always, always the most important thing, support the performers that come on the show. If you support them, more performers come on the show. It's just that simple. Kara Bear, thank you for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Of course, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: A thank you for letting me restart a few times there. I'm always honest with my audience. I don't want to put guard.
Speaker 2: Probably more than that.
Speaker 1: We'll delve into that. Let me ask with all that you do, and I always start out with this question everything you do. If you had to sum it up into one word, not one word, one thing, what is your job title?
Speaker 2: I would say, I mean creator pretty is all encompassing. But I'm not just a TikToker, so I'm you know, I always say I'm an independent adult performer.
Speaker 1: There you go, and doesn't that feel like it doesn't cover enough of the.
Speaker 2: Way you do because there's so many things.
Speaker 1: Right, You're a social media manager, You're an editor, at some point, you're a writer.
Speaker 2: I'm a producer.
Speaker 1: Oh also hot woman who appears in front of the camera. Like we haven't said talent yet there, which is right. Yeah, So going into this did you have? I got to slow myself down, give me one second. Let me ask how did you initially decide to move into the adult entertainment industry from where you were? Tell me you're story, and don't be afraid to talk because my biggest complaint is Matt talks over the guests too much. So babble away. If that is something you do, I would appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not much of a babbelon. But okay. So I got started on TikTok really and I started making family content. It was just it was all safe for work, and I had lots of inquiries. You know. My my page started popping off and a lot of a lot of people are like, so do you have this page? And I was like, maybe, like would you like that? If I did? Would you want to be on there? But that is kind of how it started. But but the backstory to it is It's something I've always wanted to do. So I wasn't like pushed into it. I wasn't like, Oh, all these people want you to do this, do this. It was more like an existing seed, sure, And it was just kind of the right moment, right time, right platforms were available, and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I ask? And I've read a little bit of your background, so if it seems like a leading question, it might be can I was there any I've interviewed, you know, almost two hundred performers now, and you hear the plethora of different options that could have gotten them into it right. A lot there is desperation, and I don't mean in a totally negative way. It's somebody who's grinding out the day and just goes, I can't fucking do this anymore. I need to do so, I need to make more money, I need to do whatever. Was this any way a financial not grab in a negative way? But were you like, money's out there, we might as well take it, or were.
Speaker 2: You it was more like venture? Sure, more for the adventure of it.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Uh. The only like I mean, I've had a lot of little jobs, but the only like main job I had was I was a personal trainer. Sure, I soon realized I don't. I didn't like that A lot of people that were hard to motivate didn't want to put in the work, and me being already very like high achieving motivated for myself, it was hard to motivate these people. And so it old on. What was the question where am I going?
Speaker 1: You know, you hear why people get into this, So to me, it sounds like it was more of a passion thing. It was more. It wasn't like you were like, we don't have anyone to pay rent this month. We need right and I'm.
Speaker 2: Very fortunate it was never because of that we have we've had. My husband was fully supporting the family. But I was like, you know, on TikTok, I had several viral videos. I had I think like two hundred something thousand followers at this point, I was on a TikTok creator thing, but it wasn't bringing in as much money as people think it does. And I was like, I don't need money, but I could be making more than this.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hurt, Yeah, it doesn't hurt, Like why not?
Speaker 2: And I was like, Okay, let's just give this a go and it kind of took off.
Speaker 1: So I'm we're going to move into definitely into that, into the transition. But my question, you said you did training. Were you always a fitness person? I don't know, if you can see by my physique, I'm a wonderfully in shape guy, and by that I mean it behind a computer twenty hours a day. Were you always like a fitness person? I always find that fascinating. I don't know if you were always a fitness person who felt really great working out and exercise on when you were little, or if you were a kid that looked like me when you were little and you were like, I can't fucking do this anymore.
Speaker 2: I was always athletic. Fitness gotcha just doing stuff I did. I was a dancer in high school, a bodybuilder in.
Speaker 3: College, and I'm just I kind of have that natural athleticism. Sure, I've never really struggled with weight, fortunately, like I got lucky in that way.
Speaker 2: But I do. I still work out, Sure, maybe once or twice a week. It's less than I used to be, but I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I have read somebody was an icon for you to look up to when you were younger and I was a little bit shocked by the answer to that, and I went, Jamison, Yeah, I want to I want to know why. Again, nothing wrong with everyone loves Jenna Jamison, obviously, but you know, if you're looking for like a knockout or a bombshell, why go to Jenna Jamison and not a little more like main like a Pam Anderson or a car like Pam Anderson too, like Carmen Electra.
Speaker 2: Like they were all up there. They were all on my binder, the binder that almost got banned at school. All the guys like looking at it, and I was like, give me a bag, it's mine. But Jenna Jameson just stuck with me. She was my background on my Space, and I started looking up to her since high school. Like I don't want to say a year because I don't know, but yeah, she was because I was I was very.
Speaker 1: How do I say this, rebellious, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even know rebellious in that aspect, Hi, libido, Okay. I I really enjoyed sex. It was and I've always been sort of a I'm trying to word this right. Let's see. It started when I was very very young, like just the the curiosity of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Was it the curiosity of the sex then that brought you to someone like Jenna Jamison or the curiosity of the stardom? Like, you know, I think the way.
Speaker 2: I a little bit of that, a little bit of both. I mean, because she was a star and I looked up to her for that and it you know, you could become a famous and a star by doing something that you enjoyed doing.
Speaker 1: Sure, oh it was something a little that you enjoy doing. That from the outside seems fun. Like there's always hardship in this industry, and like we said earlier, people don't understand like what the job actually entails. But if you're just sitting back and you're looking at a porn star, you're going, this is one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her job is to show up. She gets paid half a million dollars to have sex with some guy for an hour. What a good look in handsome, in shape guy. And then she goes home. It never has to think about it again while she counts the like from the outside, from the ignorant perspective on the outside, you can look at that and go like that that is a dream life right there that I'm thinking of, right.
Speaker 2: And there was never the stigma of it or nothing really like maybe shy a waf there, you know, lots of shaming around it. I didn't realize it was so stigmatized until way later I was like, oh wait, I'm not I'm not supposed to enjoy set like that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's see. I can't claim that I went to enough years of Catholic school where it was like it was like no, no, no, no, no, no, just keep that thing in your pants, don't sweat it. And yet some of those girls turned out to be the most less like promiscuous later in life. And maybe that's what can I ask And if it's too personal, don't delve into it at all. But the relationship you had with sex when you were younger, or the relationship or the stigma that was put on was a stigma put on? It was it almost like a little bit like you had to feel this way within a closet and and you always were kind of bursting to No, let's figure out what's interesting about this. Where was your family pretty open about like.
Speaker 2: My family's pretty open cool, Like I was never raised strictly religious or I mean, there was some shame put on certain things that I wasn't allowed to talk about certain things openly. But it's sorry. I keep like, my mind keeps going the lank.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay, You're totally good. This is just a conversation. I again, my questions are way too fucking long, So I apologize for that. My brain is going tag this on the end of it, say this one too, So I'll keep it more simple because.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll come into these things thinking I don't need to prepare, but then I'm asked questions and and I'm like, oh wait, let me think about this for a second.
Speaker 1: No, you you are welcome to take as much time as you want to think about things. You're totally cool. You're totally cool. Uh, let me let me transition into this. Then you're pretty open that you're a real mom in real life, right, not like these and no offense to them. And people have kids young. But sometimes you see in the industry at twenty three, twenty four year old girl and they go, you're a milth now, and you go, oh no, oh wow, that's that seems little early.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also at the same time, you talked about some of the struggles you might have had. In an article I read about you recently about being a mother and how sex kind of falls off after that. Can you tell me about your experience.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it when you become a mother, and I have, like, I feel like my instincts for motherhood were like they shot up like way beyond probably a healthy level. But I mean I wouldn't sleep when my kids would sleep, I would hover over them, make sure they're breathing. So a little a little too too much on that, but so I would That was my job, sure, is to keep these little humans alive. So everything else didn't exist. I didn't exist, you know, that was me. That was my identity and I was in that for a long time. And I don't want to get emotional.
Speaker 1: I've I don't know how to I don't know how to change it to make you nout emotional, but.
Speaker 2: So it, Yeah, it was hard to make time for like intimate relations. I was. I breastfed each of my kids for a year each, and that changes things for that area of the body too. Sure to put sexual stimulus, but also you're feeding your baby. Yeah, those don't I mean some people make them go hand in hand. But I didn't. I couldn't do that. So I didn't like that part of me being touched anymore in a sexual way.
Speaker 1: Right, And that isolates a whole I mean that prior to kids, that is a sexual part of your body. It would be like if a guy said, like, I don't want my right ball touched anymore, don't touch it. You know, I know it's going to be in the way of you doing your whole thing, but just I don't want my right ball touched, please please, right, So I and it's even a little bigger than that. It's almost like I don't want either of my ball touch Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So that kind of you know, hindered something too, and it took me a long time to push past that way, long after I was done breastfeeding and had to kind of bring that part of me back that enjoyed that in a sexual way.
Speaker 1: Wow. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, so then you're in this moment, can I ask, and again, if anything ever oversteps the line, you just say and we'll cut it out in the after effect. But was your husband supportive during this time? Did you feel like you could feel him not slipping away to other people or anything like that, but emotionally or sexually or physically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what it became like roommates.
Speaker 1: Sure, your roommates with a job, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure everyone else with kids would understand, like all the efforts and all your attention and focus and mental power physical power is going towards the kids, right, we would. We would try to make time for each other though at eight We would schedule dates, get grandparents to watch kids. We try to reconnect the best that we could.
Speaker 1: It takes effort, yeah, would this is a dumb question because it's not even achievable. Would it be more achievable if kids were on a regular schedule like everyone else, like babies? If they were like your baby goes to sleep at eight pm, he wakes up around six and then you know, he chills the rest of the day and then seven hits he really gets Would that make it easier or is it it was it spent? Change?
Speaker 2: Would because I wasn't sleeping and when I'm tired, Yeah, I don't do anything. I can't put effort into that more or less get off like sure too tired?
Speaker 1: Sure I get that.
Speaker 2: I mean we cared to get off, like I just need sleep.
Speaker 1: Let me me ask this, did your your husband now is? It seems like a central part of your story, but also what you do You said, you know early in life you were a little bit hyper sexualized in the best way possible, in a good way where you you know, when you brought this idea to him, hey let's make this transition, was he like, I kind of knew this was common, like she's a wild chick before all this kid stuff happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he knew it was coming, because I had already moved into this uh mom role for so long right that it almost was like, no, that she's not like that anymore kind of thing. So I don't know if he expected it, because when him and I met, I was on my hunt for husband, Like, I was not in it for just fun, was more serious. I was like, I need a serious relationship. I'm not just fucking around. Literally, I'm not just not just partying and having one night stands or anything. So where our relationships started, it started on a note that this was very monogamous. I guess I wasn't too. I mean, we enjoyed our sex life dating, but it wasn't crazy adventurous. Sure, so so I don't. I wouldn't say he expected it. My mom did though.
Speaker 1: Oh that's mom got it though, she understood right off the bat. Yeah, yeah, okay, So when you present this to him, the idea and talk me through that your TikTok. You're doing family content, you're doing safe for work stuff. I assume it wasn't any chance at all with your busy life. Do you watch Euphoria at all? Or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. The people were catching shit about this and everything else in the first few episodes of this season. Sydney Sweeney's characters trying to be a safer work but edgy racy type thing. Right. I understand that does work sometimes, but I don't think that can work unless you have the additional on the stuffing. Maybe you can, I don't know. So that wasn't in any way what you were doing. You were completely safe for work all, you know, bundled up and there was no Trapstnahan.
Speaker 2: It solely started getting into little thirst traps. And then my family that followed me.
Speaker 1: Was like, the fuck are you doing what? Fish?
Speaker 2: I had some of my family blog me because of it, But it's not content for you.
Speaker 1: So so though you're doing this type of content and you go to your husband eventually at some point and you go, let's let's let's go the let's go the opposite direction, let's take the kids out of these videos. And also the clothes. I wonder did he embrace it like right away or was it one of.
Speaker 2: The know it was it was slowly like a little bit of okay, so we you know, from the start, we set our boundaries. Okay, so it's just me. I'm just showing boops, you know, just you know, lude you know, a little nipple here and there. And slowly it was like, you know, you push it, you push it a little bit because you want to do a little more. And and I had people trying to push my boundaries too, sure, and it was a learning process of am I comfortable with this or am I just doing it because they want to give me this amount of money? So a lot of times they would they would push and I'd be like, wait a second, I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing this for me, so I need to enjoy it. Sure, And but yeah, eventually I was like, you know, I could really use a little extra appendage in my videos. And he was like, okay, as long as my face doesn't show, and I was like, okay, we can do that, right. So but but starting it was the best thing we could have done for our relationship because this really ignited things for us. We hadn't been this close since before babies, so it it changed everything for the better.
Speaker 1: Don't obviously tell me what the job is, but are you and your husband would you consider yourselves creatives or is that something you kind of had to learn? Like did you have an idea on editing and style and what you or is that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was kind of something I've always been into. Okay, I used to back to like Jenna Jameson and Carmen Electra actually used to photoshop my face on Carmen Electra's body.
Speaker 1: Me too, so I had.
Speaker 2: A little experience with that and it, uh, you know, I did a webmastering classes before. I actually enjoy editing a lot. Yeah, I learned a lot from editing. Like when I'm going back through my scenes and I'm like, this was not a good position. We're never doing that on again, and or I'll be like, okay, so you see what you did there, don't do that. So I enjoy it. It's like all a whole.
Speaker 1: Like it just yeah, yeah, yeah, So let's talk about some of your content, right. We initially start with telling the husband it's a nipple, don't sweat it. I'm just gonna show a couple of them. What is the first boundary that we went like, I assume we had that sounds like set hard boundaries early and not imposed in a negative way by him, But just the conversation you had, this is this is all we're gonna do, which ironically might feel a little bit like euphoria this season as well, because I thought it wasn't. At some point she was like, it's just topless, don't sweat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it starts for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, for sure, Sure you have to talk someone into it a little bit.
Speaker 2: You got to have a starting point, and you need to see what you're comfortable with and push boundaries where you feel they need to be. If you push ones you don't like, you reel it back.
Speaker 1: And yeah, okay, so what was the was the first boundary? Then full nudity where you're like, I think I'm going to show the last off okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I was like, what after that? I think after that it.
Speaker 1: Was him sure, okay, and.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, we slowly evolved from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So was there any pushback or did he kind of get it? Did you wait for the growth to happen and then you could I think that's the best way you can present it. Look, I'm showing my tits and this is the growth we're seeing. These are the positive comments I'm getting? Or was it? It's just an easy going okay?
Speaker 2: It helps seeing Oh wow, this much money is coming in. Okay, what else can we do?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, give him a little more motivation to be my little co performer and make time for it and make treat it as a job.
Speaker 1: Was that always in your head where you like, no, he's not listening to this, don't worry. Were you always deviously planning like eventually I'll get him on camera, like we know where this is going. Yeah, okay, all right, all right, all right, that's actually fucking sweet. By the way, you're not for all the all the people who are going to judge performers and everything else and be like, oh wow, Caras, she's just some no offense. I'm not saying this. This is the nameless person. She's just some slot your hod.
Speaker 2: Which I hear a lot all the time.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, your whole intention was I'd like to get closer to my husband after creating this beautiful family. I don't know how anyone can like hear that and then it's just pure anger. If anyone's sitting there going wow, fuck her. Still, it's like, yeah, yady here man, let everyone live their life.
Speaker 2: Gives a shit.
Speaker 1: So did you have carry over? I assume you did because you had a platform before, But did you have any carryover you recognized from TikTok? Was there like Jeff Smith one two four, who was always Yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: A lot of really, and that's kind of why I think I became as successful as I did, because I already had a platform, right and even though it was safe for work, you know those married men still uh yeah, So there was a there was a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what was the transition like from that to that? And I'm talking more on the on the production or the admin side. Like with TikTok, I assume you go, I'm always going to put something up safe, so we're not going to try and get in trouble, and we'll do this and that. But did you then go back? Were you always such a big fan of porn you were like, no, I already have the camera angles planned in your mind. Or did you have to go and like reference other things? Did you have to go reference other people's porn? Other OnlyFans creators And I definitely.
Speaker 2: Get inspiration from other things. If you look at what we do now versus what we started doing, there's been growth with our performance, with our camera angles, with our our quality of camera and yeah, there's always stuff to build on, you know, like it's it was good, it's better now and it can it can get better too. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, what was the first moment where you went, oh, fuck, this could be a business. Like, was it the first month you saw an explosion and you were like wow? Or was it a gradual Yeah?
Speaker 2: It probably was because when I had an influx of people come in from TikTok, I was like, Okay, this is what we're doing now, this is my life, this is this is my job.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, you're always going to get an initial burst. So if I'm wrong on this, that's totally fine, you can correct me. But everyone always gets the initial burst, especially that you had a platform already. Did you ever have like a dross a slow little dropdown and how did that? Did that discourage you at all or did you just go no, fuck it, we gotta be Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was discouraging because I was like, I'm losing them, I'm losing them. But it's you got to keep at it because you're bringing in new people all the time, so you got to focus on not only the content that is the explicit stuff, but the content that will bring people in. Right, So there's a balance, yeah, yeah, And that's why it's like, there's no set amount of income, it's just how much do you want to.
Speaker 1: And that's why it's so beneficial to you. Thank goodness, right that you your husband's good with his job and you can take care of Like we said earlier, no one never goes oh more money yuck. But at the same time, if your rent's counting on it, that's a much more dire.
Speaker 2: So, which would be way more motivating.
Speaker 1: Right, motivating, but also also potentially push you to maybe cross boundaries, right, and that's not the relationship you've built with both the platform and with your family, right right, Yeah, Yeah, when you're creating content. One of my favorite stories. I've counted this a few times, but I interviewed Lily Bell and Lily Bell as a speak little girl. Yeah, she's great. She told me about this. I asked her what kind of stuff do you want to produce? And she goes, I want to do this lesbian scene and I want it to be very artistic and blah blah blah. I think it would be perfect. It's in my mind. I love it. I go, how well would that sell? And she goes, not very well at all? Okay, Unfortunately, because there's a market for certain things, there's a market for certain other things. How do you balance something you're passionate about versus something you know you're going to want to sell? Like, is there do you have to try and find a middle grand between these things?
Speaker 2: I think so, because you've got to do what you like doing. You got to make the content you enjoy. There's I mean, there's a push for for certain things that important stars get asked like that don't do certain things to do it and like but stuff. Sure, and there's there's a big push for that for everyone to do that. And if you don't enjoy it, for one, it's probably going to show on camera. That you don't enjoy it, sure, but that I mean, why would you want to make content? I don't know how to No, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Its again, I think it goes back to when people cross over from this is a passion thing into this is a business. Right. I totally, I totally underst stand when people say these are my hard lines. I've interviewed Sarah Jay. Sarah Jay is a storied career, has never done an anal scene, will never do an anal scene, has no interest in doing an anal scene. Totally get that. But I think maybe when people are now we talk about commenters, I don't give a shit about who's pushing you to do whatever, But if in your own life you're feeling like I am a little bit pushed to do this, I think you just have to sit back and assess yourself and go, am I really or am I trying to make other people happy with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right? Yeah? And that's something too that because I would back when I was doing custom videos, people would request certain things like anal like ture, and I was like, well, I guess it's not like my favorite thing, but you're offering this, and maybe I could do a custom for it just as once. Sure, and then they come back you're like, can I get another one like that? Like, I guess, But the whole time it's like, you know, doesn't get me off? Sure against you? That's it. So I had to reel that back. Sure, So I was like, you know what, I don't. I don't offer it anymore.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sure, Okay, all right? You do a lot of fun roleplay stuff, and you're at this great point where you're beautiful enough to be Stepsis and and you look great and whatever. And then also you can apply the milk roll if you want. What is the trick in doing role play to you? Have? You? Do you have any kind of like.
Speaker 2: Have a little bit of a sorry, I'm not good with words. I guess I have a routine. Okay, yes, you would say, so as I'm doing my makeup and here I'll be kind of going through, okay, what's our scene today? Usually that you don't even know what we're doing until I'm doing my makeup, because I need to know how I'm going to do my makeup.
Speaker 4: Sure, Like, okay, am I doing more of like the big lashes and you know, freckles or pigtails?
Speaker 2: It depends on what we're doing, right, So I'll get into character while I'm doing my makeup and here like, okay, we're doing steps Is today, So I'll be like, start getting my steps is nude and like its kind of playing with what lines I'm going to say and just get in that mental space. But if I'm doing the step mom, I'm going to be a little bit more. You know, I'm not going to have pigtails, and so I'll be like probably more more like this, and I'll start getting into lines and rehearsing them and getting in that mindset for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. I've been with my wife for eighteen years now. I think we met when we were like nineteen years old, and only recently did I try and get her into dirty talking, okay. And the problem is we are both so sarcastic and sardonic, and you know, like I'd be like, ooh, you like when I grab your tits and she'd be like, yeah, it feels real nice facts and it's like, oh you just like my dick's gone. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of like that a little bit too. That's that's us actually a difficult thing dirty talking, and for me, it's a whole other thing besides just performing your hat. I mean, it goes with it, but it's another layer to it, and knowing what to say in the right tone. There's things I've said and they come out like like I didn't That's not what I wanted to say, and it makes it awkward. And but also comedy is like in the back of my brain to so I'll be like, oh, you want to get me pregnant again and we have to deal with the sleepless baby on the like that's what comes in my mind when that stuff pops.
Speaker 1: Up and you can't put that out right. Have you ever done like a funny one like that? I wonder to know, see I wonder if that's like the Lily Bell thing. Like all I want to do is see a scene of you shooting something funny and then at the end I would be like, you know, okay, I don't need to watch that again, but it was.
Speaker 2: I have I have bloopers that I'll send out that's funny, okay, of just the process of or like you know, the clip of like him in position air humping just to make sure the camera like it's catching everything and just you know, just flaccid, just just going for it, just making sure. We gotta make sure sure and or like just like certain positions will make me like sucking a lot of air, just you know, letting those rip. That's all in like bloopers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Let me ask though, as as a real mom when you're doing a step mom scene or anything like that is the key to just separate how it? Yeah, it's a weird thing, right, Yeah, how do you intercept? And was that ever a boundary where you were like first I was.
Speaker 2: Like, there's no way I'm doing that. It's too close to home, right, And but there was. And that goes back to the doing things you like versus doing things that sell. Right. Even though Steps just does good, but my milk step Mom does really good. So I enjoy the Steps this content probably like just being kind of playful with it. The stepmom stuff, I enjoy it, but not as much. But there's a there's more people like it. People just love it. So I'm like, okay, And but yeah, there is a separation. I have to because sometimes it can feel a little yes.
Speaker 1: So how do you push yourself away from that? If it feels I do it?
Speaker 2: You're just trying to, like, how.
Speaker 1: The do I do that, Jesus, If.
Speaker 2: I do that, I think I think of a guy husband, sure, in terms of a younger guy, but not like a.
Speaker 1: Different steps sound sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: You know, like a younger guy like twenty three gotcha?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay, and it kind of has that like, oh, I'm more more sure, more experience than you kind of feel. Still, but it's not my step son, gotcha, and he's not that young.
Speaker 1: Okay. Thank you for clarifying. You wanted to make sure. Okay, Now you did your first girl girl seeing right with a person I had on this show, I believe if it's wrong, Mazie Mazie Monroe, Yeah, I love her. I think she's an artist, a kid.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: How did that come about? And and was that a boundary? Because again to the audience that says I talk about my life too much, I've always told my wife you can cheat not you can. You can cheat on me with a guy, you can't cheat on me with a girl. And by that I mean I don't want you.
Speaker 2: I'm in that, that's where your boundaries are. For that.
Speaker 1: I'm an apple. I don't want you hooking up with other apples. If you need an orange, just let me know and like, you know, maybe like a watch who fucking knows, Yeah, just tell me details about it later. So I assume again we start the boundaries on. I'm just showing my tits, I swear, and now you're like, hey, I think I want to go down on this chick?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How do we grow into that? Was it simply just the success of the only thing.
Speaker 2: I wanted to give the fans a little bit something more. I was like, We've been doing this, I'm not collaborating with other men, but I still want to give them something different. We've done different role plays, I've done a little cosplay. I was like, what else can we add? So but a fan was like, oh, would you ever collaborate with another person that I really like? And I was like, oh, okay. So I talked to my husband about it.
Speaker 1: Sure, and we're like.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you can be there or not and we'll just do something light and it went well, Like he was he recorded it.
Speaker 1: Now, did you present to him that it was Mazie Monroe and go through it or were you like, like to do something with another performer here's Lexington Steele. Was it was the you weren't going to surprise him with anything. I assume you go into this and you go one hundred. Actually the person because.
Speaker 2: We met her before we ever did anything, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So so when I was like, oh, I think i'd want to collab with Mazie, he was like, oh that's that girl we met it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, all right, So then tell me about that collaboration and what did that teach you? Did you, Mazie, I assume was already like well established at this point and had a career. Did you kind of give up controls on this and go what would you do? Was it a fully fifty to fifty?
Speaker 2: I think I kind of put it in her control a little bit because she's been with girls before. I mean I have back in the day, but like as little drunk hookups.
Speaker 1: Sure not not this and not.
Speaker 2: Her performance, not a but I mean there's some crossover from being with my husband performing. We know camera angles, we know how to put on a performance. So but she kind of took the lead on because I'd never scissored before, neither waiting. It's like how do I do this? And I was like, oh, we need lube? Oh, like because I didn't know, sure, and it was a learning experience. But that's what made it fun too, all this new stuff.
Speaker 1: So you had, like, you know, hookups in the past or whatever, but this is like the first time. This is like a real like I'm doing something a little bisexual here I'm doing Was that a turn on for you? Was it a fear for you? I assume you weren't.
Speaker 2: About doing it? Right? Does it feel good?
Speaker 5: Because I, you know, I've done that with man and I'm kind of I've gotten good at that, but like how many fingers you want to lick the same time.
Speaker 1: Like you've had the parts, but it's almost like you're learning how to work with a new version of it, right, yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: And that's what made it fun to you though, because I love learning the stuff. I like a challenge. And yeah, sure it was good.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll say Mazie was the best teacher in the world. But let me just ask this. Did it feel like a huge step for you or once it started? Were you comfortable?
Speaker 2: Were you like, h once I started it was, I was comfortable, gotcha? Gotch I was like, okay, this is this is easier than I thought. Okay, And and it turned out good.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So what did you learn from that first girl girl scene about yourself, either sexually or did you learn anything?
Speaker 2: The way I learned is that I like to cut the camera a lot more. I like doing things in little snippets, little little phases. Maze was like, oh, no, let's fine, just keep rolling. Just let's just keep rolling. So it's like, okay, so you know, I might not say what I think is the best thing to say, but it's going to go out there to be honest.
Speaker 1: It feels feels a little bit more authentic, then feels a little more genuine. It's like, no, this is a recap.
Speaker 2: It was a one cake thing like that. It was like we're rolling and everything that we did we did for the first time. But at home it's like, we'll do I mean just at the beginning a year intro we you know, we will do several takes. Still, it's it's what I want.
Speaker 1: Let me ask this, how tied in is your husband in terms of where you are now? Because he still has the other job. Obviously that you've said and this and that, but is it more? This is Kara's project, and I will help when she needs me to I'll.
Speaker 2: Be starting becoming more more with him, okay, because he sees how far I've come with it, and I mean, how far we've come with it. It's he's part of it. And I was like, we really need to dive into this and put our apples into baskets that are rewarding us. And I was like, I was also like, what, you know, you could quit your job and then we could like put more into this, but we're like, Noah, because we got that health insurance and all the other pluses that come with that.
Speaker 1: I interviewed a newer girl that was coming up through the OnlyFans' ranks and she's she's now my best friend in the industry kat Karma orgasmic, and she got to the point with her husband where they realized we are leaving money, a lot of money on the table by not dedicating our full time to this. It's almost like, you know, if your wife has a job and she makes a thousand dollars a month and child cares fifteen hundred, you might as well fucking stay home. We're losing out on this right So you know, knock on wood. I hope for you it gets to the point where your husband goes. Dude, I'm losing so much money going into work every day. We need to fucking you know this, Yeah, exactly. So how are you going to approach collaborations differently? And how have you approached collaborations differently? This seems like it was you kind of put the feelers out there, you found a great person to work with that or someone's comfortable and everything else. How have you done it since then? How are you going to do it forward? Are you going to take more of the show?
Speaker 2: And so I've been with four women total, and they've all been very similar. We do a little tiny bit of role play. I would like to do more role play. My husband and I on our scenes, we do a little bit more extensive role play, sure, and to really build that dynamic and do a little character development in the fastest amount of time you can. But I'd like to do that more with with my female collaborations.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you won your award, first off, what was the award for?
Speaker 2: It was for the XMA Creator Wards Female Clip Creator of the Year and that was twenty twenty five last year.
Speaker 1: Did that just blow your fucking mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When I never thought this is no offense. I think you went did you go up against Hailey Rose.
Speaker 2: Hailey Rose? I think Jules Blue, Ellie Clutch, some other like big names were in there.
Speaker 1: There's no way, dude, no offense at all to you. Those people are covering my fucking timeline every single day. So to be able to pull out that win really speaks a lot to the fan commitments. They said the wrong name up there, my bad. Uh that's crazy, isn't it? Like the first year we were we I had a co host at the time, we're nominated for an AVN. We put nothing out. We just you know, we put nothing. I maybe did one tweet that went out to like four hundred people. And it's just the most validating feeling having other people go, at least for me a nomination, Hey, you deserve this. What did it feel like for a win where it was like, not only do you deserve to be in the group, you are her?
Speaker 2: I felt like, not only do I have like my fans love me, they tell me all the time they love me, but to have everyone in the industry kind of know me now, Yeah, that was I felt included. I felt seen, I can finally one of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so. Yeah, that's amazing here. Yeah, I have heard you want to look into You're not opposed to. I've interviewed people that go, I don't ever want to do studio work, have no interest in doing it, and I want to. You have commented and said you would like to.
Speaker 2: I would love to try it, Okay, all right, Yeah, I think it would be. It would be a whole different thing. You got camera crews, you got the whole. If they do your hair and makeup, you know, I've never had that, They give you lines. I don't even know if I'll remember my lines. But I'd like to try it and see it and give it a good and give it my best.
Speaker 1: Now does the issue come in finding the right thing? And let me ask this, where is the comfort level in the home? I assume this would be a lesbian scene, right, it would have to be, gotcha? Okay, So that that is a firm boundary we are going to stick to that. We're not going full swinger lifestyle here. We're content creators in this aspect, right Okay, Yeah, all right, that's fair.
Speaker 2: And I've been it's been something.
Speaker 1: Oh I apologize. I'm going to show you that afterwards.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever if you want. I've had some some pretty well known male creators reach out and I've had to turn them down now, So it's been a little internal struggle for me with Dob.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. And but are you able to let's be honest again, who's not listening to this? Are you putting little hints in the ears at all? Like you know?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, but it's such a hard bound gotcha?
Speaker 1: And at some point, you know, maybe you don't feel this way, maybe you do. I feel like it sounds like he has been supportive in everything, he has been helpful, He has been right there with you, Like, I'm so grateful.
Speaker 2: That he's done what he's done.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know, and maybe maybe someday that boundary gets touched, but you know what if it doesn't, he has you know, he's he deserves credit, right can we say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: And I'm and there's people that they have been very successful in this industry that haven't collabed with anybody other than their partner. Which if we're going down that route, like, let's make sure we uh get to where we need to be. I don't let's I don't know. I don't know I'm bad with words, But what I'm saying is if I if like, if I don't collab with with them, then we go to make it.
Speaker 1: Just as good ourselves, right you go, Well, collabing with this person in this high level type thing would present this type of content at the end of it. I understand you don't necessarily want me working with this person or this type whatever. Let's elevate our stuff so I can say I have something very so so we.
Speaker 2: Can still grow.
Speaker 1: But still, yeah, I think that's great. And to me that is exactly what you said early on on that I don't think you use the term type A but the go getter, the yes, get this done. You don't ever seem complacent. It's never just I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean there's things I try and I'm like, I didn't like it, gotch But yeah, this isn't one of those. This is like we're mastering it.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, ladies and gentlemen. My guests for today, Cara Beer K E R A B E A R links to everything or in the episode description. Website is very similar to that, so make sure you check that out. Carrot, what is the ultimate goal of this and my last question here. What is what is the end goal? Would you love to get to the point where you could quote unquote retire your husband, where you could be like and that.
Speaker 2: Would be I don't even think I've thought that far. Sure, I would just love some recognition for for all that we've done. I guess I think that. And money's great too, but ultimately making content I enjoy. Yeah, and if other people want to watch it and pay for it and great.
Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, My best, my best, my best, your best best bear, my best bear. Well, no, I'm going to show you a picture afterwards, but my best bear, Cara Bear. You know exactly where you can find her links to everything in the episode description. I want to say thank you so much for coming on with me today. You may not be the best with words, as you say, but you get your point across very well and I wish nothing but success for you going for Thanks you very much