Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Sack. You're about to get.
Speaker 2: Your dad's glazed by the great Chris RAYCS, Derek Black Ben and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some a shit.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some lazy glory.
Speaker 4: I can see my breath.
Speaker 1: It's seventy three degrees. You're really sick, really sick. Do you remember when you said, like, didn't you say something like you saw your breath when it was like eighty degrees in the apartment or something.
Speaker 5: There was one time, like around December where I was everybody went home from for I feel like, for a vacation or whatever, and I was dirt poor, so I couldn't So I was in the living room by myself, and I came back and from work and I was like, I'm not feeling the best at whatever. I woke up and I fucking was like, Oh, I'm fucking shivering. What's going on. I went to the thermostat and it was ninety degrees in the apartment, and I was like, oh, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I went and laid back down, and that's it. Just accepted you, Like, but I was I gonna do it? Was I gonna do, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, pour some hot water on your penis.
Speaker 1: That's a good call, always, always a good I was that was the sickest I've ever been.
Speaker 5: That is was the by far the sickest I ever been. Really, yeah, like the most like clearly something's wrong.
Speaker 1: Way was this twenty eighteen oh eighteen.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, towards the you might have gotten like one of the first nineteen Yeah, COVID No, maybe maybe at COVID eighteen eighteen. Yeah, the processor, yeah, because I mean that literally is how it works.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy.
Speaker 5: That's like I was like, this is really bad. Like I didn't feel I felt weak at COVID eighteen, but I was like it's I checked the temperature and I was like, what's the temperature?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh you sure you weren't so sick that it was You read it upside down.
Speaker 1: And it was nine degrees.
Speaker 3: Or six technically maybe six degrees, but it's yeah, whatever, I just laid back down't will.
Speaker 1: Those two are Those two are not far enough away from each other to make a discernable difference. Six degrees and nine degrees are both fucking It's unfathomably cold for an indoor advice.
Speaker 5: And foremost, if that is possible, that's the best Central Air ever.
Speaker 3: It's you got to just bypass its governor and then you can you can get to a minus fucking one hundred oh podcast.
Speaker 1: It's me Chris, it's him Sweeney, it's him Derek. Yeah. Going over to patreon dot com slash the snark Tank if you want to support our show, get early access ad free all that clp snark Tank dot shop. We got shirts like this one, this exact shirt and some other things. Snasgy shirt. It's a snaggy little shirt. You'll get shot in this, you will. The people that got shot in New York were wearing that shit. They were all wearing every single one of them. Was like, I'm wild coincidence. I was, I was wildly surprised. But everybody that was shot in New York was wearing this shirt that guy, which is unfortunate because that means like that's essentially because those are six people that bought the shirt and now obviously they got looted, and so like now too. Now it's like one shirt, one price too. People get to benefit from it. I don't love that. The capitalist dmy doesn't like that. I don't like sharing. I don't like the Yeah, I don't like other people getting joy, So go buy our shirts, is what. That's the moral of the storm. Crazy ass fucking train of words.
Speaker 3: You know what I used to do when I when I used to work at the movie theater. You know, you buy the bucket of popcorn, and like, people keep getting refills, so I would rob them, you know, after I'd give them refill. So basically it offset the price popcorn.
Speaker 1: Give it. Pulling a gun on somebody at the movie theater and mugging them for their popcorn. Yeah, give me. We don't want to go out and want to walk all the way back, Give me a pop.
Speaker 4: It worked till I got arrested.
Speaker 5: I definitely definitely snuck into movies. I definitely stuck into movies many times. And I almost got caught one time, and that I was laid down flat on the floor because I'm so dark skinned.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he didn't see me. I'm sure he didn't see something is the pile of clothes and somebody was wrapped.
Speaker 5: It was like he lift.
Speaker 3: I got a One time one of those assholes followed me into the bathroom because that was we had you know, the stupid people that were taking the tickets at the front or in the beginning. After the door, you just be hey, can I use the bathroom real fast? You know? They they usually oblige like sure, and then you would just go watch a movie. Yeah, so that didn't Like when we're in high school. One time somebody was clearly onto me and it was actually, uh for three hundred, we were gonna go watch three hundred. So my buddies got in and worked for them, and then I think I'm the black guy trying it, and then all of a sudden, a guy follows me into the bathroom. He's pretending to like wipe the counterdown. I was like, fuck this fucking asshole. I know he was gonna be here as long as I was gonna be here. So I just like actually like pretended to, you know, do whatever, and then fucking went outside and then waited for my buddies.
Speaker 1: I was just like they went. I was like, oh, enjoy the movie.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go fuck off.
Speaker 1: That suck. Yeah. Yeah, that was Were you far off from home at least? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, it was like a like a thirty minute walk.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's not so bad it. Yeah, just like a different city. That's crazy. I've never stuck into a movie I think about it. I've only done it like a few times, but a handful of times, like maybe like three four times something like that. Yeah, I stuck food in the theaters many times. What do you mean of course? Yeah, oh yeah, that's because that, to me is the more egregious part of it. Like I don't really mind paying even exorbitant movie prices today. To me, if they're like, yeah, that's expensive, but expensive, to me, it's they are expensive. It's just a matter of it's just a matter of like, well, I'm I am paying for like something. But like then they like, okay, here's popcorn for fifty dollars, and it's like that's that's where you lose me. Really. I peeked over at a family's their they're total, oh god, a family seventy something dollars for what it was. It was it a single dad and his one child.
Speaker 3: It's it's like it was like two buckets of popcorn. Everybody got a drink, and I was like seventy dollars or something that seems and.
Speaker 5: I'm like crazy, Yeah, like I remember, I remember it being like people complaining about it being so expensive. Yeah, granted, it's like I don't I don't think it's like wildly expensive.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about the concessions?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your your fucking aline.
Speaker 5: I know it clearly costs. It clearly costs, Like it just doesn't seem as expensive. I remember being told it was. People were be like, it's like break the bank money, and I'm like, it's it's expensive.
Speaker 3: But the privilege of somebody to say something like by getting popcorn that literally a bucket of popcorn that should fucking cost thirty cents, but like because I buy bags of popcorn by the twenty for five dollars and then this guy's like, ah, expense ten dollars for method.
Speaker 5: Also, I have the pass now, so that definitely alleviates.
Speaker 1: A lot of them. That is not that does not wait till you pay for the NC so that's not the assets and that's nuts. So what are you saying?
Speaker 4: I feel like that discounts. But they said it's expensive.
Speaker 1: I have game pass. I want to.
Speaker 3: From what I remember, I did savagely want you raped, like like that's crazy for you.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like it was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: It's like we got Luigi.
Speaker 3: Doing ship and then all of a sudden, me wanting the guy that's simping for fucking price.
Speaker 1: I'm not simping for prices. That that that language that you're using my language. I never want to say. It's outrageous be a populas.
Speaker 5: Like everything is crazy, everything costs too much, but it doesn't break the bank worthy. I remember it being explained to me.
Speaker 1: As Luigimangini should break out a person and kill you.
Speaker 4: People that are living. Padrick the Pajeck would fucking disagree heavily.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's why, like you're you're you're speaking from this like it's like it's like the Republican experience where they're like, it's I don't know, what do you like?
Speaker 4: These guys are like, have all this money and they're completely fine, and they're like.
Speaker 6: Are you guys the bootstraps. I think there's a negroid no no, but but I think I think from their own experience, I.
Speaker 5: Think there I think there's a distinct difference is that where where no, no, no, you're you're making it a skin. I never want my blackness nothing. The good old boys saying pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Because they're fine, and you're saying you're fine and.
Speaker 1: Me saying that I'm not.
Speaker 5: Usually I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't want to hear his the rest of his.
Speaker 5: I don't feel killed by going to I feel like it's if I'm going to the movies, I'm gonna. I'm there to I'm there to extoy it, so I might as well spend this money, and the money I'm usually spending it is like, well, this is this is Obviously it would normally be like this soda that's four or five dollars to post it being like maybe a two dollars so somewhere else dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like four dollars. I think it's more than that. Bro, they're certainly not four dollars. Four dollars is.
Speaker 3: Like maybe maybe a small, but I don't know, maybe it's maybe a small. All I know is that buying a bucket of popcorn and one icy is more than the tickets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more than their tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like damn near thirty dollars. A big bucket, a big, a big, by the way, big bucket of popcorn. I think it's small.
Speaker 4: They're smaller now.
Speaker 1: Of big bucket popcorn, remember, and then and then just like a large drink that's like thirty bucks. It's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Something retarded, especially depending on what theater you go to, because some theaters are like nicer so they feel like they can charge more.
Speaker 1: I usually go to.
Speaker 5: I usually go to the one in the around the nicer one where you live, not the one in the main area, but the one by nearing the mall. I usually go to that one that that one feels cheaper.
Speaker 1: The outside one. The because there's there's one outside of there's the big Burbank sixteen, there's the one in in the mall, and then there's there's kind of like the off center one that's kind of like weird.
Speaker 5: That's the one I go to. Yeah, and that's the nicest one actually, but it's hilarious. The one, the big one is I hate that theater. I don't like going to that theater. It's I don't know why people go there on purpose. Why there's the bigger theater which is way more Probably you can go to like a nicer, smaller theater that's a better experience with better seats that are like around mccorner.
Speaker 1: The one in the mall has the best seats because they have the recliners and they got small.
Speaker 5: The one, the one by the at the Barnes and Noble, is the best one, I think, Becau that's what claiming seats too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the one in the mall is I mean they're the same basically. In fact, the other one, that one's just kind of out of the way. I'm like, I'm not gonna do extra walk.
Speaker 3: Whatever rich Man, yeah, not rich whatever, rich rich Republican Richie rich over here like like the the small amount of conservatives are listening. We're like fucking like, we got we got money, we can afford this stuff.
Speaker 1: Everybody else maybe Kingston's white and Chris is black. I am going to see Naked Gun tomorrow. I think, oh you are. Yeah. I just I saw dude to my BPM tomatoes that fucking crazy. My BPM was just for how long? Well yeah, but I mean that's kind of crazy. That's relatively wild for like a comedy movie today. Even it's even if it's like more like a seventy or eighty, I'm like, that's kind of nuts.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be gasolating the way that Top Gun Maverick happened.
Speaker 3: Everyone that saw that movie, you remember, you remember the reception to it, though, right I thought it was insane, made so much money. I saw people were fucking cumshotting, even uh dude, even when uh we we talked to your movie sucks. We talked to Adhaim, we had him on the show one time, and then around Top Gun Maverick we briefly mentioned it and about and he said he liked it, and I was kind of a little like, I didn't say anything, but I was. I was very surprised because to me, it was one of the most mundane movies I'd seen in a very long time. Like it was just a fine movie, not good, not bad, just oh, I never want to see this again. I still it was competent, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still have never seen the original Top Gun. I enjoyed it for what it is.
Speaker 5: But like this one is like people are like, it's really gonna sound like this is worse than the first one.
Speaker 3: This is a fine film. It's so fine film boring. There's almost no steaks in. I don't know, it's it's it's like a steakeless movie. The the enemy is completely faceless. And I mean that, and I mean I mean you even when you see like some of the guys that you'd never see their face.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no clear cut enemy. So he's like mysterious. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: It's just like, well, there's not even like an antagonists. It's just spooky foreign, you know, spooky Forign's Eastern Europe.
Speaker 1: Something speaking my language.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, and then it's like there's no even the the romance.
Speaker 4: Is like PG.
Speaker 1: So I was like, why even put it in there?
Speaker 3: It's it's so like there, it's so everything is so like there's no steaks. It's bad, dude. It's like it's it's bad in a way that I'm like, oh, say.
Speaker 1: I trust you more than to me. Is way worse than hot and cold. I try, I wanted.
Speaker 4: I loved if it was dog shit, I.
Speaker 1: Trust you more than I trust him. Because he loved ant Man quantum Mania, I did not love.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: He came back to the apartment one day and he was like, guys, I did not live in that movie came out. He said a lot. He said, you had to lie. I said, you have to see this movie. I didn't live with him for like two years when the time that movie came out. It's a crazy lie. Somebody sees a.
Speaker 5: Joke because you're you're you're just you're just being deflammatory for no reason.
Speaker 1: Just say I'm stupid.
Speaker 4: When did Quantimanium come out? When was it two years ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like somebody that like two years ago it was dog shit And then you came home and you were like, this.
Speaker 1: Is I came, I came back.
Speaker 5: I moved back in with Chris temporarily told him I love that movie, and then I moved back out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he moved back out. That's exactly what happened. Insane. Jonathan Major's you came back and you said, and I quote, is the best live action super villain ever in a movie, ever, in a film, comic book movies, not even withstand not even limited to comic movies.
Speaker 3: Better seeing him, better than Disney movies, better than Hans, better than Hans Gruber, better better than Dracula in every iteration, every every single Betterrian there in Taiwan Lanister on his best day with his best writing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, better than better than Charles Monts. What was this guy's just rattling up fucking I'm just saying, people, you know, Charles, he's just rotting off a murder. He's a he's a villain from what I love that you don't know because nobody, nobody ever. That's that's why I say he's rattling off obscure ship. It's from UP.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know UP had a villain me neither.
Speaker 1: I've ever seen it. I forgot.
Speaker 3: I heard how great UP was, and I heard it for years, I know, and then I finally, you know, downloaded it to watch it, and then I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 1: That was like me that I've seen in the beginning, and I was like, Oh, it's good. I'm probably gonna watch the rest of this. And I just never did. There's a lot of movies like that, like I have. I bought Baby Driver on like Blu Ray physical because I was like, oh, I like, uh, I think it's right. I think did Baby Driver? I think I could be mistaken, and you.
Speaker 4: Like autistic people and Ship.
Speaker 1: I just like his movies and like I remember being like, oh, I'm gonna watch this, and so I bought it physically. I think it's still strict forever, it's still in the wrap. I don't know what it is, like, I I no matter how. There was even days where I was like, I'm gonna finally watch that and then I just didn't do it. I don't know. There's some movies that are just drive. Is that's mine. It's been sitting on Ryan Gossling, right, Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: A couple of my buddies were like, dude, you'll you'll, you'll really love Drive because me, I was like, I don't. Fucking First of all, I don't care about Ryan Gossling personally. He just he's never captured. He's never in any fucking performance.
Speaker 4: I mean this, I've never I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not gonna watch. It's really good in that movie look a Lot.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he's good. I'm sure the movie with what's called.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't have a it's I don't know what it is because I wouldn't even say he's a bad actor. I just never His performances don't stick with me for I don't know why he watch. So I've watched. Uh, I saw the Notebook, which is one of his most iconic roles, because I was badgered into scene. But like, why are you watching the movie because so many fucking women were so like, I promise you this is a really good movie.
Speaker 1: It you know, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's a fine movie. If you care about movies like that. You don't give the plot. It's like this is come on, it's like fine that that fucking that fucking guy spoilers for the notebook fucking when they split up or whatever. He writes a letter every day and the mom hides it from that chick. But like I was like Negro for like over a year. You imagine you don't hear about something from someone for over.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 4: It's it's over.
Speaker 1: But that's too It's that's too period, it's too much.
Speaker 3: We're like, you know, the the women like, oh I wish someone would do that for me, And I'm like, no, you don't.
Speaker 1: That's psychotic anyway. There's there's many like that's it. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's like Chris sitting down, you like Star Wars being like this for ship makes no sense, Like Nigga clearly.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make sense. Clearly, that's that is apple oranges.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, the experience you're gonna have from that movie is never going to be one addequate.
Speaker 1: You look at it in a in a romantic movie or whatever they call those movies. Romance yea, I think the romances there.
Speaker 3: Is a term for it, but I can't think of it. But those dumb movies. Uh, Anyway, I've heard, I've heard so much about it. I even so I was like, why does everybody care about this movie so much? Why is this so praise? And then I was like, I'm gonna be objective and watch it because there are some movies that have surprised him, like, oh, that was a lot better than I thought. You know, I was hoping that was gonna be top gun Maverick, because I'm like, how good could it be?
Speaker 5: Chat's not like it's not that you've seen a classical romance, mean that you've liked.
Speaker 3: Uh, shoot, that's a hard so off the top of my head, that's kind of no. Because I'm a dumb I'm a dumb animal.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever seen a roman.
Speaker 4: No, I must have.
Speaker 5: I've seen I've seen maybe one that I've really enjoyed, maybe, and I've seen I've seen plenty of them. Why because I was trying to get pussy, so I was watching movies that girls like, like most people that watch those.
Speaker 1: Movies, I think there's this guy.
Speaker 3: I think there's the romance with it's funny romance within movies.
Speaker 5: I think specifically like Alabama.
Speaker 1: I did like that movie and I liked I don't do that. It's a song I.
Speaker 5: Really liked. I like the Fault in Our Stars because I think it's so morbidly sad that I was like, this is just fucking isn't that. John Green, the YouTuber wrote that guy the guy that does the history in YouTube, because you know, he's trying to be a good human, so he's people history, and people are like, this is fucking gay and dumb because I've put that in this comic.
Speaker 1: Before you but too, that's that you're very nice, Well.
Speaker 5: Mess up to me for three hours.
Speaker 4: Gay, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: It's gay, that's true.
Speaker 4: You can you can deduce all history to that anyway.
Speaker 7: It's not a gay people in history. That's that's actually a good question. Any romance movie either. You don't think I've seen any. I don't think I've seen a romance movie that's just purely a romance movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care. That's my favorite thing. That's my least favorite thing about anything that I see, really romance really like in a movie, like I don't need to see like what does this do for me? Is? It does nothing for me? I need to see this at all.
Speaker 5: That's that that that's that speaks, that speaks volume. Yeah, it does a little bit volume, a little bit. I don't care about other people's romances at all. It's well, it's that's it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Either, it's where it's supposed to elicit feelings of like oh uh, envy or like or reflection on your own relationship or something, or a mirror like well, mirrors taken a couple of different ways.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I feel like I get that out of reflection of you. I feel like I get that out of most romance that isn't just centered on an entire movie about it, you know what I mean? Like I've seen that I've gotten that feeling from just like the minor things in other bigger genres that like, you know, it's fine, and I don't need a whole movie about that.
Speaker 5: If I'm if sitting Rea, that's completely fine. But the idea of not liking romance as a factor period is where we were like that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, it's my least favorite thing about most things that I watch, like if in Spider Man, like the least the thing I care about least is Mary Jane. You know what I mean. Generally speaking, I don't care if you gets me on like a good day. He gets me on like a day sometimes where like, oh, maybe this is more interesting than otherwise, but most time, like nine times out of ten, I'm here to see you punch people. I mean, I know what you mean. I get. I get.
Speaker 5: That's why I initially liked Spider Man. I think I love his romances before it became just him fucking up constantly and they got a series of like he just can't make shit worry. But when I was younger, I was like, I understand his romances, yeah, because I went through shit like that was troubling romances.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, it's probably hard to know, especially in a movie, because I think about I'm thinking about this. So one of my favorite like doing love interest in video games. I love that ship personally. I love like, say, that's a tally Zora is tattooed on me, right, I like, and that's so funny. I'm like the opposite, the dynamic.
Speaker 1: I fucking love that. Shiit, dude, I don't think I did any romance.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like miss Hard It's like to me, it's I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's it's such an exploring. It's like fleshing out a character. Here's a character that it's it's humanizing them really because most people want companionship, love, They want that stuff. And then so even finding time to do that, even when the world is being or the galaxy is being threatened, it's uh, it's nice. And then especially if they compliment each other, well that's why I didn't like Garris and Taler were supposed to get together, and I'm like, nah, I don't know. No, Sorry Riders, Sorry, I'm intervening. Goodbye Garrison. But I said it was only if I, if I, if I roamant somebody else, that's the only time you.
Speaker 1: Have heard though you're taking someone else.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like she legitimately she reminds me of like not in a couple of sents, but just companionship Wally West and John Stewart in the an animated series.
Speaker 1: Because there was that that the opposite.
Speaker 3: She was like quirky and ship but very uh dependable, like you know, like legal Wally West. He was very quirky, but when it's he'll turn it on when it's time. John Stewart was no fucking bullshit and that's how Shepherd is. Shepherd's a no bullshit, stoic army guy. And I think I thought they compliment each other. And I know Garris is like that too, literally, but you can't. That's why I gart problem. The problem is I'm like, you're taking my shine. You need to be a little bit different, son. I can't have you you That is just this weird level because you explained, you said, no, it's not, then you proceeded to explain, literally, my character is too similar to his character. It's it's so I'm long winded.
Speaker 4: He's a threat.
Speaker 1: Even even when even when it has nothing to do. I mean, let's be honest. I'm self aware of game.
Speaker 5: If I if I, if I romance shadow Heart, I don't like that will goes to hell with Carlac.
Speaker 1: That does bother me a little bit. So do you do anything about it?
Speaker 5: I don't do anything about it. I let her go because I don't want to go by herself. And I'm like, that's fair. You don't want a black bastard, don't.
Speaker 1: I literally take something, let go though the same thing. Look, I did the same thing.
Speaker 3: I did not want Carlac legitimately doesn't want to go to Hell herself, so somebody has to go with her.
Speaker 4: I'm completely fine with that.
Speaker 1: That is Tally.
Speaker 3: It pisses me off that she's like, oh, because of this dumb movie she watched. She's like, she basically just wants to be with the Torian and I feel like that's crazy. But wait, hold on, Will goes to Will Will and Carla got supposed to be if why don't just kill Will Well?
Speaker 4: But not for that reason.
Speaker 1: He's youthful. I need it. I killed him immediately. I needed that bro. I needed the second he walked into the camp. I was like, I can't get to know someone else. There's another person in this Jesus Christ brother the game right away. That's so funny. It's like when I don't know that this happens. You know what it was like in Claire and Claire Obscure when they keep throwing characters into your party and I've already like mastered, like these three characters and the like, here's a fucking freak who does like weird ship and I'm like, I'm not gonna learn this.
Speaker 5: I love I love the weird character.
Speaker 1: Your chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that was that was unfortunately and that was the problem. I was like, damn, my second play through all with her kind of.
Speaker 1: A thing, yeah, because so wildly overpowered.
Speaker 4: I got her to Yeah, but that's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's what the she had to be because if she wasn't, there's no way you're gonna use it that late in the game, you know what I mean? You get her, You get late enough enough to get her, You get her, Like what like you like to me, I feel like you're pretty deep in because I think you meet.
Speaker 1: Her when you're in the kind you're halfway through, kind of like you're halfway through, you're halfway through A one?
Speaker 3: Is it act one that you do you meet everybody? Act one is act one? I don't mean everybody after I gotta do it again.
Speaker 1: But the problem, I feel like that can't be true.
Speaker 5: You meet everybody act one?
Speaker 1: No? Yes?
Speaker 5: No, yes, because Act two is when you go start looking for like Minoco.
Speaker 4: Definitely not.
Speaker 5: No, that's the end of that's the very end of the Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, I'm wrong. You meet Minocle in the beginning of Act two, You're right, sorry, you're right. To Act one, you get everyone else.
Speaker 1: And everyone and then I guess.
Speaker 4: I feel like that where they're going.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Can you if you kill everybody in Balder's Gate, what is what is that? What happens?
Speaker 5: I tried, You have a really time getting through the game, have a really terrible time. When you can't, you'd have to somehow be the damaged dealer and the healer at the same time.
Speaker 1: But everyone what's the story? I mean, like, what's the story at that point? Like if you if you kill every single if you kills Shadow hard, well.
Speaker 3: It makes every Yeah again absolutely so I didn't mean to kill her, but she just if you don't take her out of the pod, right, she'll end up in the in the in the camp. Well she's not supposed to end up dead. But I didn't the when, the when the when the goblins and everybody attacked the camp, what are the the with the the druids. The druids aren't so they attacked and then she was just dead and I was like fuck, because I didn't want her to die.
Speaker 1: Who can you can?
Speaker 5: I guess you can kill her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know you can kill I'm trying to think.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: Who you can't I killed?
Speaker 3: I killed all of them except for you can't. I don't think you can kill the night Song at least not.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like jerk, there's.
Speaker 1: I need.
Speaker 3: I'll boot up my play because I remember when I was just kill verging like I'm pretty sure I didn't. I wasn't rolling with anybody until damn.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It's been too long. I think you can kill I didn't care everybout it yet. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably you can rip Kale's arm off. I remember that.
Speaker 1: I never him.
Speaker 3: I just left him. I was like, fuck you, you didn't help. But somebody's like the hand out of the portal says, please help me.
Speaker 1: My first play through them, the first second, the second I saw him, I was like, I'm leaving you. That's crazy, what a free And I saved him and then he was like, I need to eat a magic light and I was like, I'm not going to feed you a magical item. First of all, I'm coming across so many of these on my own. You could ignore it. That's what I did.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what happened. If you do, I never tried to.
Speaker 1: I ignored it.
Speaker 5: And get to the point where you meet Almester and he's like, I'll fix you up, and you're like, all right, cool, hit nothing. He makes a pact with the Rafael that's just could be really bad, really bad. It makes bad Rafael. But it's like, uh, I just gave him like two things and we got to the part I needed to. It's like, I'll fix you up, my nigga. I didn't double doors him fucking close, my nigga. He says that I didn't like that ship at all.
Speaker 1: Man. I was like, yo, you know, he was like a Tomagashi. Feel like you had to like, yeah, you're barely a person. Also, you go fucking rummage for things. I'm finding all sorts of magical items. You find one, isn't that bitch? Isn't that?
Speaker 3: Like this guy's a fucking warlock. Essentially, it's funny you can't find magical weapons. Know, you can end the game of Meediate with him if you if you go to the the part where you fight Mark Hall and what his name? Uh, fucking j J. John Jamison. Yeah, you can have him in a party. Haven't stab him up and blow it up, James, And he can literally stab himself and he can nuke the game. And like, I think taking the games over you because well you good job, good job, Gail.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta play it again.
Speaker 1: Man, it's been been way too long. Just she keeps coming out. I want to play that. That Chinese Dark Souls already just came out. What is it?
Speaker 3: I don't remember what it's called, which, lady, I Forget's something like that. It's not it's something like that. Yeah, it's it's on game Pass And I was like, god, damn it is it?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah? I was like, not a good shot on game pass?
Speaker 4: Play it because just because I mean, I gotta take advantage of miles.
Speaker 1: It's August. That means Gears is this month. Oh see how that does well? Speaking of all this game, Gallaine Maxwell, She's in the news yet again. Isn't that nice? She's asking for a full parton, asking for a full Parton's that for a full parton?
Speaker 4: And they're they're discussing.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw something that said like, oh, the Trump is considering a full pardon, but like, I don't know how accurate that is because I looked at the sources and it was just like it seemed kind of dubio. Like I wouldn't be surprised, but like that article seems like that article seemed weird. I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. Yeah, to save face, what do you think the scenario is?
Speaker 3: Because I think I think a lot of us just thinking on the top of our heads, the likely scenario would be if there was a part and even gonna happen, it's give us information that's going to take down Trump's enemies of course not him, sure, and that would be and hopefully that's satisfactory enough for his base to be like, oh he did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely what It's what I would imagine if it were to happen. That's what it would be. He'd be like, oh, wow, would you look at that. Everybody on the Depsteine, everybody on the release subste files is a Democrat who doesn't like Trump. Isn't that crazy? What a coincidence? I guess it. I guess that's just proof that, uh, the Republicans are great. Yeah, people will just not critically think about it at all.
Speaker 3: Yep, enough of them will be like I'm satisfied, even though they been saying I don't trust him anymore. I was looking and I was looking at too lazy to try his video, who's like he's just a political but he'll talk about everything. And uh, just seeing even you know, people like, don't fucking forget about this, and like I used to be a Trump support, I'm seeing some people that are abandoning ships. So I'm like, even though I want to be like, you're still dumb and gay, but I still appreciate that they've left.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like they left, it took way too much, way too much, way too long, and it's you should be embarrassed. Yeah, yeah, but I don't know. Yeah, at least there are some people.
Speaker 3: But I hope those pussies don't flip if if snaire like that turns out there like oh yeah, I knew you would let me down Trump even though they were burning their flags and stuff, and now they're gonna like stitch you together and still wear their burnt fucking hats and stuff because they're simps.
Speaker 5: I can't even do it. I can't even I can't even get involved anymore. I'm just like, whatever happens, dude, it's just like it's clearly gonna be like, wow.
Speaker 2: Everybody in this thing is uh, everybody here is Bernie Sanders say Dody was there when he went for when he was six. It's crazy, it's fourteen and Yuganda. He was here for some he would be a pure victim, but still, well, he still did it.
Speaker 1: He still did it. He did it. We trafficked him.
Speaker 4: I was there when we traffied.
Speaker 1: Was crazy, I mean just kidding. He would say something like that. He would just like I didn't. I didn't have the privilege to go to the island, even though I know some other people went on genuinely insane way to phrase that. That is so crazy. I didn't have the privilege to go to the island. It's such a wild thing to say.
Speaker 3: Like somebody, where's the vaudeville hook at that point, like somebody like bro like his handles.
Speaker 1: Do you think we're done? Do you think do you think he's gonna pardon? Did he Do you think that's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You know, I think so no, because I feel like he would have done it already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, he would have.
Speaker 3: He would have like when all the ship was happening, I feel like, uh, Unfortunately, just like Diddy is experiencing now, he's.
Speaker 1: Not as powerful as you think he is because he's black.
Speaker 3: So he didn't he didn't get the privileges that a lot of other people like like Epstein got, or literally trafficking getting caught doing that ship and then cutting a deal shot.
Speaker 1: He didn't get killed. He got killed eventually though, probably, and he got killed and I imagine because he threatened to say like I'm the great Jeffrey Epstein, how dare you? And then like this, I won't forget this, and he's like, uh, there's a lot of dude came out his wall, shot him two times and went right, what do you think about the theory that, uh? Because I saw people like, oh, well, the files say like he didn't, he didn't he he did kill himself or whatever? Okay, fine, what do you think? What do you think of the theory that like they came in there and they were like, you better kill yourself. I just don't. We're gonna make shit hard for you. Because I feel like, even if he did kill himself, I feel like there's no way he would have wanted to do you know what I mean, No, I I I've rather you have to be co worced. I feel like you have to be coerced or like threatened into doing it.
Speaker 3: If you were coarse, it would have to be like, you know, the quote unquote truth serum type of thing easily suggestible to oops that killed. Do you do you ever see the movie the other guys? I think so with the.
Speaker 4: Huh in the Asian slair, Yeah, the King of Maybe, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, he's like, he's like Doomsla Asian people. Yeah, people, it's crazy Portal and Tokyo I think goes crazy, like the fuck abrupt as of people.
Speaker 3: You fucking have Like it's like he's got beams, but it's Asians. It's like it's there's a crowd of people and it's just wazing thing. It's the Asian guy point accuracy, open the eyes. That's crazy. Pay for the bushes. That was That was a good laugh. For the first time I saw that.
Speaker 1: He that was good.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, I did not see that coming. Even though when you retroactively it's very obvious when you're just seeing how.
Speaker 4: Could it not How could that not happen?
Speaker 5: It's funny. It was like they clearly did not pay these two actors the whole time that be in this movie. Of course, from the moment he's like, oh, this is not possible. There were rock stars for the bushes.
Speaker 3: I bring this up though, because there's there's a part I think there they might have been in. Uh it was either Goldman Sachs or the Federal Reserve. I can't remember where. They're in an office there and there was a guy that they talked to and then all of a sudden, he's drunk at ship on the ledge, you know, and then he slips off and kills himself, you know what I'm saying. Like one of those type of things. So he clearly was coerced into getting drunk and go on the leg so he killed himself. So like one of those type of things to where it's totally possible, but that still means he didn't want to kill him.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's more like, uh, because you can say he killed himself by putting himself in that situation in the first place, right, and then that way, like I'm not lying, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Just hell, someone killed them.
Speaker 1: It's just someone clearly killed it.
Speaker 3: I hate that, Like at the highest levels of stuff like this, where people still find it they're like, oh, it's too fantastical and and always say.
Speaker 4: Why the least fantastical thing about anything that's happening.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's so weird though.
Speaker 3: But there's a lot of people that treat it that way because you have seen we've seen at the lowest level, let's just say the lowest level, somebody kills somebody from being inconvenience in traffic.
Speaker 1: That's an extreme response.
Speaker 3: Why is it hard to believe that, Oh I'm about to be ratted out that I'm a notorious pedophile, kill that guy?
Speaker 4: Why is that hard to believe it?
Speaker 1: People? I've seen I there there's a story outside of my old school and somebody got killed for like one hundred dollars a weed. Yeah, yeah, like they're gonna I don't know. I don't know what to say to those people who are just like they don't they find that too like unbelievable. They do think with like even like say the nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of stupid conspiracy theorists that say dumb shit But as far as just the basic baked information of like, oh, would these defense contractors with Halliburton, All these people want something to happen so then they can go in and make a shitload of money, cause a few thousand people to die, and so they can get in here.
Speaker 1: To do I'm like, why wouldn't they do that? They don't.
Speaker 3: The insurance companies kill tens of thousands of people a year by denying claims to maximize profits. Why wouldn't they see a plan let it happen. It's the same, you know what I mean, not foil it so they can go make some money. Like it's just like like, oh, you're saying they would kill their own people.
Speaker 1: Yes, what do you say? Especially if they didn't have to do it directly, Like the more.
Speaker 5: On drugs, people are like, that's all made up and it's like there's like you think people. The idea that people think that people won't just kill some people to benefit is hilarious because it's like maybe we won't interpersonally, but and government and entities will.
Speaker 3: I don't fuck they don't give a fun. People wouldn't really do that. I'm always had to put themselves in it. They're like, they wouldn't do it. So I'm like, yeah, you're not a rich, moniacal free I wouldn't make nine to eleven. I wouldn't like I would. I would have Mark Wohlburg would have saved it. You would have you would have fixed everything. How the plane, Yeah, like would happened. I was like, how Asian are they.
Speaker 1: Percent?
Speaker 3: I mean he's like, yeah, in the region, they're like, oh, they're Asian. Like somebody, somebody whispers to Mark walburgaus like what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: What're you do? And then someone's like Mark, they're technically from Asia.
Speaker 3: And he was like, you know, he got activate and then he just punch, He shatters the box cutters. He like takes control of the place.
Speaker 1: He gets tuned forced. At a certain point, it's becomes ridiculous.
Speaker 3: In a thousand five, it's like this Motherfuckert wal Mart Walmark war War Walmart.
Speaker 1: Mark Burgg works in the world. T he's the plane. It's like, no, I don't worry. He's like neo he and then he touches his hand and the plane touches his hand and there's a little bit of give. He's a little bit of gift and he's holding it, and then obviously nine eleven ensues like like like the glass that's the bend is breaking and he's like I got.
Speaker 3: It, I got not And he's like this plane is from kwait Oh No, it boom blows up, kills everybody.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I love that And that wouldn't have happened if I was on there. It's like, like I love when I love those people. Those people are fucking nah, just you just want to like beat them up.
Speaker 1: This is show. Like, shut up, dude. You've never been in a situation like that. You don't know what it's like. You have no idea what it's like to be shot at. Yeah, no, I do somehow, and it's not fun. And you don't. You're not as brave as you think you are at all. No, Like why would you? One is no one?
Speaker 5: No one adjusted it's brave enough to be like I'm gonna endure being shot at. We take people into facilities and then we brainwash them for a few years before we send them to get shot at, Like we don't like regular people are going to do that.
Speaker 3: That's why it's like, really when it's it's a huge deal when you see, like kids when there's the you know, because you know there's school shooting every other week, right, so when the one kid like dives at the kid and gets killed, because of course everyone's like whoa they you know, call I'm a hero because it's so unusual for people to try to do something that is such an unusual thing, and these people that are like sitting around, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have done that.
Speaker 5: I would have done I would have I would have.
Speaker 1: Built a giant. I would have built a spider mech of a box of scratched and taking a shooter down. Can I can ask a question? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Was that? It was that the question? So the okay, it's not a question to statement. So that's one. You got two more?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you questions? A question? Yeah? That was a question. That was one you wasted one you got two more? Yeah, so if the there should probably be some. That was the the first one you interrupted the question that just start another sentence. So that was the second lot of questions, was the So the and that was with a question mark inflection, so that it wasn't like what you've got you've got one more left? Would it be insane for them to have some sort of attack plan for if there is a chance, like by chance they're being a school shooter, good job having an attack plan, like like like school should probably have like a plan, like a plan of action to do.
Speaker 5: That's like because obviously the passive plan is though I can keepople saff it often leads to a bunch of casuals a fight back like like yeah, like like like an attack, you can't expect that of children exactly, which is also true.
Speaker 4: Brother and people, let let's go to uh and the gun rifle associations. Let's let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the National Rifle Association whatever the fuck is called. Yeah, the n RA, and you will get a roaring ovation.
Speaker 1: We should fight back, and all of them are shooting and ships shooting. One guy has a key field. One guy has a key field.
Speaker 3: He's yelling so loud you can see it, like he has a white key field with hints of yellow.
Speaker 1: That's funny. But because I'm just in the last episode, I'm playing day Sex right now, and there are a lot of like security turrets or whatever, yeah, in just like normal buildings, and I remember, like, oh, yeah, this is the thing. It's still this kind of think of them is kind of it's not really as big of a thing now because it's so obviously unrealistic. But there was a point in time where I was like a little kid, and I was like, are these like common? Like banks have turrets? Would be so crazy. I would never step in a bank there. Does it determine what exactly like in the game, In the game, it's correct, Yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, And so you're just like, man, that's how many auto turrets are there?
Speaker 5: That's such violent technology, you know, like that's such violent techology. But technically, after the first couple of hundred people get gunned down for no reason, then it's probably really good technology. But like getting there is gonna be rough, and it's like black black, hispanic, mid skin tone allowed, darker skin tone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like well, but then after after the waves.
Speaker 5: Of that being bad and then things, you know, bears, right, like if we if we domesticated bears a long time ago, they might be pretty useful pets now.
Speaker 1: But the problem is that bears in school.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna be the first person.
Speaker 1: That's perfect, perfect idea, get the school bear. You know, you gotta get a little one. Some schools have like a goat or something. Get like a school bear, and he'll be just like he'll be hanging in a cage in the middle of the gymnasium. You can't have it hanging. What do you mean you gotta have it roaming. No, no, no, you have to have it hanging, and you can't have it roaming. It's gonna eat the kids. But you know, if you have it roaming, it'll learn how to Actually no, actually, oh yeah, you got you gotta you gotta go with the Actually, that's true. You're right. Having a hanging is not good. It's gonna be angry and a pent up. Exactly have it roving. You exactly made my argument for me. It's gonna be angry and pent up. It's gonna see all the kids. It's gonna be like enticed, like it's gonna be frustrated that I can't get them. It'll get like one piece of salmon every like couple of weeks, and then and then like by the time it's down by the time like okay, like oh my god, the skinny kid with the glasses. It happened finally, and you know, everybody goes into their classrooms. They lock the door, but then they opened the gym doors, and then they cut they cut the rope for the bear that the kareems down, the walls open. The bears now loose in the school, and now the school shooter is the only person in the hall, uh for the bear to eat. Do you think the bear can't get through the doors? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You know bears can get in cars, you know that, right, It's.
Speaker 1: Not going to assume that it's going to have plenty of space to move through. Yeah, it's gonna you know what, it's going to hear a guy running and shooting.
Speaker 5: He's gonna hear gunhots to probably scream some kids, where's it gonna go?
Speaker 1: And then when it kills the.
Speaker 3: School shooter, is they gonna stop. It's gonna go back in his cage and then be elevated back.
Speaker 1: To I don't think you're understanding this scenario very well. People are being shot. Yes, the remaining people go into the fucking rooms. They locked down. Everybody's locked in. The school shooter is trying to go around break in. It's not super successful. The bear is gonna get him and he's gonna be in the hallway, and that's gonna be it's gonna be the only person available to eat. But what if he breaks into a room, which is possible with a gun, he can probably shoot the lots. Well then they're all dead anyway.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, but then you're just adding more dead people because the bear might kill the school shooter and then kill the people too.
Speaker 1: Could have typed up, but he's gonna end there. Look, man, I think you just have it rolls a perfect plan.
Speaker 5: I think he's leaving food or on for it to be but he's the access making it become friends and then like hopefully it won't kill a bunch of people.
Speaker 3: Cuddly bear that doesn't know we got it. Guy, has to be an attack bear. I'm sorry, but why why.
Speaker 1: Does it have to be an attack because you're sending it into a war zone. Essentially, you're sending it to attack. The purpose of the bear. You can't make a bear comfortable around kids if it's going to take down a school shooter. School shooter is gonna be a kid. And who's to say school shooter doesn't have a plan to like get real buddy buddy with the bear and now it's his fucking bear.
Speaker 3: But it's hist he gives the bear a gun. But in your case, what if he does the same thing. What if he's buddy buddies with the bear while he school shoots. Then he goes he shoots the bear down. First, give it some salmon, the bears you've always fed me.
Speaker 1: He can't say, a friend the bear. If it's out of reach. This is the point. It's out of reach. No one's reaching it.
Speaker 5: But there's a mechanism to get it up there.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Initially, it's a hoist by the faculty. The janitor guards it with his life, Wasn't it okay?
Speaker 1: Pop? The janitor go lower the bear down the genderney. The janitor is on a separate harness rope dangling under the cage, and anybody tries to get close to it, he's like he swings a brow man.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, the armor that he made from from scraps.
Speaker 3: He has iron man armor on that he's made from scraps of fucking of araser holders. That's chain mail, fucking staples and ship and it's a literally armor.
Speaker 1: He's wearing chain mail and he's like dangling from underneath the cage. Now, obviously, if the cage ever gets cut, that's kind of problem because the bear's gonna land on him. But he understands, he accepts the race, he signed the waiver. He understands. What the one really long broom, he's a value. He's got. He's got a really long they call it an extend broom, right, and it like it goes really long and it turns corners. Those are good. Those are good rooms. Yeah, they're great. There's acme extendo brooms. Yeah. Fold.
Speaker 3: So let's go to our city councils. We'll go to the next meetings. Let's do that, and we'll give them our plan about how to secure our schools better, because clearly we're not gonna do any gun control.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that would be that Well, that would be also just a bad idea.
Speaker 3: It would be abaud because then how would we defend ourselves from the school shooters if we didn't have guns?
Speaker 1: Exactly, we just have a standard. Ask yourself in that situation, what would Valdi do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we should clone.
Speaker 1: Leon Kennedy and have a security gout of every school. They were they had riot shields and they were scared of How embarrassing is that? I don't think there's any if I had a riot shield, I don't think there's much that could scare me, Like it would have to be like literally a wild animal that could.
Speaker 5: Like I think they should be put to death. Actually, I think those cops are all these I should have been put to death. Actually, I think that should have. They deserve that.
Speaker 4: I don't think they think they should. I think many I think I'm not.
Speaker 1: I think they should be putting the zoo kind of you know, they should be. They should be putting a human zoo.
Speaker 5: You you lost your rights to be alive when you do something like that, I think, because that is just like cowardice to a degree that's almost magical. It's really especially because of them being officers too.
Speaker 1: And how many were there paramilitary. There are more cops on the scene than there are in like a game of Big Team Battle. Yeah, you know, it's kind of nuts.
Speaker 5: Like we're sane and they're like and they're sitting there hearing these parents be like please, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like restraining some of the parents. I wanted to go in and do something I would say in history.
Speaker 3: I hate I hate that the news cycles so fast because I feel like that was something that should have been.
Speaker 1: Like never, I should have lingered for a while, not very long time. Nothing stays around in the public consciousness long enough to actually have the effect that it should have.
Speaker 4: This is the closest thing we got, this this Epstein ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, I can't remember the last time that something has stuck, even the last time it happened to Like when it first happened, it was, it was, it stayed around for quite a while, and so like, uh, I guess, I guess what we're saying is like Jeff Shepstein is a good guy. He's been in a roundabout sort of way.
Speaker 3: He's uh, well, he's in a cosmic his sacrifice, his sacrifices led us to keeping a lot of these politicians under a microscope.
Speaker 4: So bless him for killing himself.
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 3: He killed him specifically, He's like, this is the only way I'm gonna be able to get everybody else arrested. Trump and my my my best friend Trump, my good friend Clinton. There's a lot of people seeing. I was actually watching majority Port with the and they were they were going over Mediissan's appearance on Jubilee. They were talking about that, but then they started talking about everything else. And pretty much everyone's in agreement. And and this is the thing that's annoying me about like, you know, liberals or leftists specifically that I'm like, all right, it's clear that the Democratic leadership aren't touching this at the at the top because they know how many people will be implicated on that side.
Speaker 1: Obviously Bill Bill Clinton was on the plane like almost thirty times. Oh, Bill Clinton. If there's anybody who I'm who I know beyond a reasonable ding, I bet my life savings, I would easily Yeah, it's literally him and Trump.
Speaker 5: They were definitely definitely there, probably together in the same It's just upsetting that, like it's.
Speaker 3: Like the Democrats have a home run and they won't fucking do anything with it because of the implications of uh. And you know, like with all the people that disappeared that threatened the Clintons before, there's people that probably are like, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I mean that party is all just Clinton's friends really, Like, I mean, they were willing to tank an entire election cycle just because they were like, no, it's her turn, it is her turn. That it doesn't matter where the energy of the base is, it's her turn. We promised I'm sorry, that's true.
Speaker 3: And you saying it's her turn, it is like one real because it reminds me of that one uh congressman that was ancient and had cancer and like people were like we want him because it's his turn kind of a thing. He's like yeah, and then he died like I think months later, you know, Like.
Speaker 1: It's shit like that words.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, this is I haven't seen enough pressure being put on these people. Like I'm serious.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm just speaking for myself, but I feel like we're well passed the point of mob justice.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: This is this kind of feel it just it does kind of feel like we wasted like we wasted the storm the Capitol, you know what I mean, Like we wasted it. He's such a dumb thing that would have been so important you and for so many other reasons they're valid, and then they're just like Mark guy lost.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody I feel like what o' rogan is the only but he won't do it. He's such a pussy ass bitch because he's still he's been taking little jazz, but he won't go far enough.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean, they're all there now, they're all like, they're all like trying to play like, well, I didn't know they're not. He's not doing what he said he was gonna do. How could we have predicted this? I'm sorry, you gotta be really dumb. You have to be really stupid to be like Trump didn't do it he said he was gonna do. I'm flummixed by this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, did you see Andrew Schultz bring up a point that makes no sense? He keeps seeing like, well, like all politicians lie, and like he was trying to So I'm like, so what is your point, sir? So it makes you even extra retarded for believing him, Yeah, because he's being like like, oh, like we're we're trying to say, like, how can did you fucking believe this guy? And then he's kind of trying to deflect that like I don't know, I guess since they all lie, like what do you do? Like you kind of have to still trust them or something. I don't know what his point is when he says that it's just weird he's I've heard him say it twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can go on track records.
Speaker 1: That's how you indicate that.
Speaker 4: Way your resume, your resume, your voting records.
Speaker 1: What did you do.
Speaker 5: That stood for that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: But they call him no information voted for a reason. But the idea that all the you know, all the bro the Shultz and anybody in that spheared Deo vonn any of those people that were quote unquote tricked, I hate that they're even using that because they weren't tricked. They weren't no privy to anything.
Speaker 1: They were just like, if your trick, you're stupid, like the like there's no there's no other positive And I'm sorry that's a friend, but like, there's no there's literally no other option other than you're just not smart. You're not a smart person. That's fine, you gotta be a smart person, there's plenty we don't. We don't need everybody to be smart. But if you if you're not smart, you gotta stay out of these spaces then because like you're just fucking everything.
Speaker 5: That's been the biggest problem since I've even seen internet commentary on politics and YouTube is that people just shouldn't be in a space because not everybody knows what they're talking about exactly. And I think it's dangerous because of the fact that you start talking about stuff and.
Speaker 3: Then you're like, oh, I was manipulated. It's like, fuck, yeah, you're minipated because these people know how to. There are politicians. All they do is manipulate. That's their fucking bad that's their bonus.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, what is the argument though, is it? Is it like, oh, well, Trump's transparent about how much he lies and.
Speaker 3: So I remember, uh, what's his name? I remember Dave Chappelle made a point about that, but that annoyed me. It was a good joke, but it was still still annoying because he was saying that it was like how everybody how everybody was like oh. He pointed out that when it came to certain loopholes, he's like he used them. You'd be like, yeah, I know these things exist because I use them, but I'm gonna fix it. And I'm like and I'm like, okay, hold on a second. You talk about people being stupid, think about it. Was like, people, I want you to think about this. If there was something that benefited you that was great for you, in what fucking universe would you stop doing that?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: And so for people to believe that shit, first of all, I like Andrew Sultz, alose people.
Speaker 4: I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that they believed Trump, I really do. I think they're just they're making any because they well they're just right away they understand how lucrative that audience is.
Speaker 3: That's all it is. So they're they're using the I got tricked as an excuse. No, they knew this was gonna happen. They they they're not, they don't they exactly, That's all it is. If if just like Andrew Sultz, actually had a little bit of a slip because he said in an interview, I don't remember who it was with, but he was saying, man, back in the day, the Democrats used to be cool. Now that the Republicans are cool. He exposed himself. He's riding the wave. He doesn't care about what's happen opening it's just about getting money, and so he sees that how problematic things are. So now he's trying to get off the ship. I know who's been doing that right now. Margy Taylor Green is crazy.
Speaker 1: So I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: So she she already did that one thing I think we talked about where she tried to vote it let's let's stop funding the Iron Dome. So and there was that, But then another thing where she's one of the only fucking Republicans right now in in that in in Congress that is calling it a genocide and not just a war, right like she was like, she was like, children are starving. There she's called it a genocide. A few months ago she wouldn't do that, right, So, but she's one of the only ones. I'm like, oh shit, I think she's trying to get ahead of it because the only thing that seemed to be sticking now because there's no you cannot say anything and deflect from kids starving because it's not about bombs and hamas and warfare.
Speaker 1: It's literally just kids starving. So them being was they were shields before, but you can't. You don't shield there's nothing, has nothing to do with warfare. It's just their I mean, of course famine is a part of war. What if those kids are dangerous? So so luckily I saw, you know, I have to say as I'm obviously I'm not in the idea ide f anymore. I used to be sure, looks like it those five year olds, they packed quite a punch. They're a little tricky. You can't let them get closed because they'll they'll crawl like inside your they'll crawl inside your clothes, they'll crawl around you. They're small enough to do that. So you gotta see you excessive course, plant.
Speaker 5: Bombs in being, they're being, they're being bred. They hate they hate me, and they want to kill me. That's the argument.
Speaker 3: That's that's the design, that's argument. But the politician, they've actually run out of defense. That's why I feel like that's why Marjorie Taylor Green has flipped so hard quickly. And now you're seeing trumps like on TV, yeah, like you cain't of They're like, what what do you They asked them about reporters like what do you think about your homie Benjaminette now who like saying that there's no famine going on? He's like, I don't know if I believe that. He's like what I've seen on T because you know it's all that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know if I don't know if I believe that, but like it's crazy that he even it is crazy that he even said he said that.
Speaker 3: He was like, I have seen them. Those people look pretty hungry started like he I was like, oh, it's crazy. So we're gonna look into like sending them more food and doctors really.
Speaker 5: Stage five or something like that to the point is like no return.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well maybe it's damn many of them. It's uh, it is crazy the omen reading.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean, but you know, but this is many of them are past the point in overturn, like you said, like where it's you know, your body.
Speaker 4: Starts consuming itself.
Speaker 5: They're just gonna have to day like that.
Speaker 4: It starts with the fat ghost of the muscle and then it goes to your organs.
Speaker 1: It was your organs. Assume you're the saving grace of this. All this entire situation really is the fact that I don't think Trump cares about anything. Yeah, Like I think like he's so even just just saying like yeah, I mean I wish I was gillying Maxwell well uh, or or like yeah, I didn't have the privilege of like just he so regularly slips up because he doesn't care enough not to write that. Like I don't know, maybe there's a chances ends up not being as bad as it could be given the circumstances, But yeah, dude, like I don't know the whole I'm surprised that he's not doing what he said he was gonna do. Is so bewilderingly stupid. It's a complere not you can't be taken seriously.
Speaker 3: It makes me mad that like, it's it's the it's the pundance, it's the the comedians, the people with platforms. I don't believe any of them that they're saying that. I believe their constituents. I can believe their audience. I believe the people in the comment section that I see that believe you know they like I always say, your mom and your dad taught you action speak louder than words. There's too stupid to understand that. It's just like those people run businesses. I imagine a lot of those voters. Yeah, and they hire the worst people imaginable because they don't read the resumes.
Speaker 1: Well you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Well, the one the noeboys had an yahu on, all the comments were like, you're fucking stupid, You.
Speaker 4: Guys are fucking retarded.
Speaker 3: You just let you let him, Just like there a lot of people that when came on, Trump came on to But it's worse because people there's still a lot of people that love Trump.
Speaker 1: There's not really like there's not really a cult of even Zionists don't like, nobody likes him.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have a real fan base now, so he's kind of like everyone's like, fuck this guy.
Speaker 1: He's making things because even astounded he's even I'm kind of astounded that that he's even like able to move around, you know what i mean, Like it seems kind of like it's there's certain it's.
Speaker 3: Like it's just like George somebody was a war criminal. There's certain countries you couldn't go to because they would arrest them. Same thing with Benjamin Mitt.
Speaker 1: But like George Bush at least had like a well what I mean is hey, what we're doing? You know what I mean? Like there was at least like for most presidents most I would actually say, like probably like every president that we've had in our in our lifetime anyway, there's been like at least a personality there. Benjamin Nya who's just there and he's just kind of he's not even like he didn't even come across as evil, you know what I mean, He just comes across as.
Speaker 4: Like Christopher I don't thank you for having me back on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, welcome back, Benjamin. That thank you so much, you know. So it's always a pleasure to have you.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you you you the Nelt boys, they they reached out to me, they said, hey, you should go on the Snark Thing podcast.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I'm here and thank you for having me again. I don't I don't know why they told me because I've already been on as I could easily reach out to you guys.
Speaker 1: But this is what's happening. It's okay, these are confusing times, but it is very confusing. So there, First of all, there's no famine. So the second thing is, oh, that was pretty quick when you brush over that though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's there's no famine to everybody. Everybody, and everybody gets lobster and steak in Palestine made in Gaza. The terrorist all get lobsters, Filet mignon.
Speaker 1: You're calling them terrorists, but you're feeding them.
Speaker 3: I'm a humanitarian Christopher. I see so every every every I make sure every famous chef in the world, particularly Gordon Ramsey, goes to Gaza and hand cooks them all meals individually.
Speaker 1: Christopher.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he don't believe the AI media.
Speaker 1: So I don't believe the I mean there's many Gordon Ramsey to go over there, yes, to hand cook.
Speaker 4: Is that so unbelievable, Christopher, He has a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Seem more like you guys are going over there and cooking their hands.
Speaker 3: Really, Christopher, you don't understand. Gordon Ramsay has a lot of money. We have a lot of money from your tax dollars. So we're right, all the money to Gordon Ramsey. Oh you're welcome, by the way, thank you. We actually could use a little bit more. We gotta paint the Iron Dome.
Speaker 1: Paint the iron dome that we're.
Speaker 3: Trying to make the iron Dome a literal a dome. Excuse me, it sneeze. We're trying to make the concept of the iron Dome an actual dome with paint. Yes, so we want so we don't want it to be invisible. So the aircraft crashed into the dome. But we are building a literal dome. So you want to paint it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are you gonna paint on it? Blue and white?
Speaker 3: The it would start David, Oh, I see right, right, So we're making a real dome.
Speaker 1: That seems really obnoxious, but we need.
Speaker 3: We are very obnoxious. Sorry, you know that's not always a bad thing, Christopher. That's not always a bad thing, Christopher. So listen, listen, listen, we need more of your money.
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: So how would you feel about about eighty percent of your income.
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 3: No, listen, Christopher, you're being unreasonable, Christopher, Listen, I guess we have to. We have to defend ourselves. We have to have our new polished dome, not just missiles missiles. Is that that's outdated? We need a real dome.
Speaker 4: So then literally Hamas and every other Arab monster can uh an't you?
Speaker 1: Guys? God turns and people can't get God to sort this out for you. Why do you need our money?
Speaker 3: It's in Christopher, Christopher. God is works in mysterious ways, Christopher's and the way that he is working is he wants you to give me your money.
Speaker 1: I don't really want to give you any money. Then yeah, it's okay, you can leave.
Speaker 3: Listen, Christopher. You seem more reasonable Kingston because he guess he's been quiet. That's why you seem much more reasonable. You seem to be nodding in agreement this entire time. Well, support me, say something, say something nice. I'll have them nice about the Israel or you're an anty some semi.
Speaker 1: Tell you what I'll offer you something I'll offer you Instead of eighty percent of my income, I'll offer you one hundred percent of Kingston's.
Speaker 3: See now you're speaking my language. When when we get one hundred percent of money, that that is exactly what I want. You know, That's that's that's what we're all about. That's what we're all about. Christopher, Well, that's you're laughing. That's the very anti Semitic for you to laugh about, just stating facts about you giving me money because you give me a lot of me give me billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: And I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: I love killing brown People's awesome anyway, Uh, Kingston, how I see that you're nodding in agreements and you love me.
Speaker 4: Give me a give me a praise, give me.
Speaker 1: A kiss, give a kiss the Benjamin then yeah, kinkson, come.
Speaker 4: On, give me a kiss, Kingston. I know you've been longing for this. I see your juicy lips puckering up.
Speaker 1: Give him a kiss.
Speaker 3: Come on, what do you have to say you love me, you love my iron dome? Is that why you're you're in awe? Is that what's happening? Why you're not saying anything? You're so shocked by my beauty and how amazing we give lobsters and filet mignon, to the to the gossins, to the to the brown devils, give.
Speaker 5: Them little mass crazy. We'd have to have me agreed, if you're good, you'd have to have him on the podcast. We would have to have him on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Uh you, I'm here, idiots?
Speaker 1: Why why are you?
Speaker 3: Why are you speaking as if I'm not in front of you? My name is Benjamin yet and Yahoo you can call me BB for short. No, well that's fair, but that's it's funny though, because this guy is the biggest anti sem I have ever seen.
Speaker 5: I loved about.
Speaker 4: Get him, get them he's racist. To ge him, everybody, get him right crazy, get him?
Speaker 1: What's up? Is that? They had choose your words carefully, He would say that he probably he would say that he's just like, no, nothing's happening, alright, it spin productive, all right, bye, Benjamin night you already the second time he's the second time he's debuted on the Start Man. That's crazy exactly, only Benjamin ninya who can debut. I tried to announce that I was in the bathroom. I'm back.
Speaker 4: It's Derek.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back with Derek. So what's going on? Benjamin? Just stop buying?
Speaker 4: Oh bb okay cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we call him, we all call him, call him. We are on a first name basic. What are you saying? I don't even remember, damn you no, I think, but because like when he was on the No Boys and they were talking about like what do you like better McDonald's a burger King or whatever? The fun? You know what I mean, Like he didn't even have a personality when he was answering those questions, you know what I mean. When it was when it would be easy, it was like a highlight of personality.
Speaker 4: I think the barbecue sauce is tangy and sweeter and burger king, but you need the tang for the for the for the every time.
Speaker 1: He's crazy. It's crazy that a guy so mundane is from Philly. Like it's it's hard.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's from phil I think I think he's had so many he went to school in Philly. He had some I feel like he has some Philly tenure or something. He had to school in Philly. I'm pretty sure that he's from Televisi's that it well, I guess he was born in Tel Aviv.
Speaker 1: He's obviously he's got an action. He's definitely grew up like in an Israeli environment. I understand that, but I think it's probably it's it could just be from what I heard.
Speaker 3: It and and not me doing my due diligence and like seeing like what he's all about, because I just heard like he was a Philly nigga, and I don't maybe that's just completely not He doesn't only have like the school ties, and so I think you had to Phil. I don't know, man, Yeah, I personally the problem is I don't care. That's why, That's why.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know Hitler's elementary school, you know, Like, I don't don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm just surprised that just because like so many world later like and that's why I ultimately I'm surprised that he just can go anywhere, because it's like, not only is he just like a reprehensible workman, but he's just also deeply unlikable, like he's he doesn't have anything, there's nothing to us. It's not like it's not like George bus where it was just like hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna pontificate or like yeah, or like I'm gonna what was What was the word that he would use? Like, uh, he would like make up words, he would make he would make up words.
Speaker 5: Watch this drive.
Speaker 1: Well those are all real words, but yeah, I know what you mean. Watch this drive.
Speaker 3: He dodged the shoe that's there was that's great. There's videos of being a personal pretzel and smashed his face. What baseball game? So he was in like a skybox or whatever. Least if I remember correctly, he choked on it because everyone was like, the funk's wrong with your face?
Speaker 1: It was all bruise, fucking choked on a pretzel. I'm like, I believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe this dumb idiot put in a big piece because he was like, oh check this, this is what the meat used to make me do with scull the bones, and he was like.
Speaker 4: Jesus and then he just start choking. I'm regurging, tad Bro. Do you hear he had to jack up in front of his fucking dad.
Speaker 1: That's like a thing.
Speaker 4: And so sculling Bones, you know, sculling Bone are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: What are we talking to? Bones? That the Singaporean pirate game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so while he was making, while George Bush was developing Skull and Bones in Singapore.
Speaker 4: Right, he jacked off in front of his dad.
Speaker 3: That can't be real, no, but yeah, so Yale has a secret society, well secret you know what I mean, secret asterisks called skull and Bones, and you know it's poppy and all.
Speaker 1: That was a part of it.
Speaker 3: And there's like a weird there's like rituals, there's hazy those things you gotta do, and it's a pretty common thing that he's like, oh yeah, you have to like beat off in like a coffin or something. And and his dad was there, so his fucking so his dad was watching them. Wow, uh you got a little peep.
Speaker 1: I'm actually are you sure you're a Bush?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I'm like, because yeah, George Bush or George Bush, George w Now where is this? Where is this? Eff? I never I've never heard this. I heard Listen. You have to you have to be into like secret society ship to hear this stuff.
Speaker 4: That show was fascinating.
Speaker 1: Was it in a book?
Speaker 3: It's well yeah, but like it's also in people who study, who study the occult, they love.
Speaker 1: This ship, and I personally love it. I have a dumb Illuminati book. You like beating off in a coffin with your dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well my dad was dead wells fod so I didn't have the opportunity. I didn't have the privilege to beat off.
Speaker 1: I mean he can well, he.
Speaker 3: Could be in the coffin and then I get in it's gross. He just in the corpse stuff, and I get it there, beat off?
Speaker 1: She did close? What if he lay down? What if he lay down? What if you lay down on the top of your dad in the coffin and then you jerk off, and then five minutes into it you feel like you feel like his dick move that.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's already insane that I'm doing that.
Speaker 1: Then I'm sucking. Then there's normal ship.
Speaker 4: I'm fucking frightened. I'm forever frighten. Dude, fun that.
Speaker 1: Would you go soft immediately? I've gotten soft immediately for way less. I'm no Twitter.
Speaker 3: Soe you ever thinking of cramp and then like immediately, your dick just comes immediately from it.
Speaker 5: It's happened to me multiple times. Unfortunately, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I wish no. Yeah, I'm damn about a fucking cramp, and like immediately I just everything shuts down.
Speaker 5: I got a cramp and I was aunt, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I got soft ones because like the like my window was slightly open. And then I heard, uh, somebody mentioned the Wizard.
Speaker 3: Of Oz and it completely like if they could hear you, they if they if you can hear them, they can hear you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not like loud about it. I'm sucking, you know, like you got the silent.
Speaker 4: It's usually the the ladies.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is not like oh you were, oh you were, you were you were doing a session, okay, okay, got you clocking in, so you're clock clocked in like you And then I start I started, I started thinking about the Wizard of O like I can't.
Speaker 3: You started thinking about the line, and I like's not hot to the witch? Okay, yeah, I gues I can't.
Speaker 1: I've pass spooky pusy already. I get all right, Well we're gonna get we're gonna move on to questions. Questions to move out, some questions from our patrons over a patreon dot com. Remember if you go over there interrupt me. You can go over there and go over there and send us money. Uh, get a question or a statement right on the those are really good. So you just tasted. I'm good, Thank you that christure is out for all right?
Speaker 4: What you don't want to get hooked on MESSI chips.
Speaker 1: I don't want to eat anything from arginin me. That's crazy, that's crazy. What do you say?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with I mean, it's ask the ask the Latin American community, the entirety of Argentine.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. He represents them?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 1: What? What is not a Nazi? Are about Nazi?
Speaker 5: You know about Nazi Chi They just suck. It's not Nazia in general suck. Group of Latinos. They're very disliked, very very disliked.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know anything that all right, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 1: I've never met Argentinian. To to be fair, I've met, I've met, I've met, I've met some.
Speaker 3: When I bought a motorcycle, well I bought a helmet from an Argentina and it was so clear that he was had German jeans.
Speaker 4: First of all, his action. I was like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: Because I couldn't tell what it was he says with Margitina, and I was like, okay, that makes sense why you're blonde and almost seven foot tall. That he like had a very It was very weird, mixed from yeah, the Nazi he's he's he's he's got some Nazis. He clearly clearly his family had ideas that he probably doesn't share it. And he's like, he wasn't angry when he saw me, so that's a good thing. He's like, I'm here for he's been he's been a deprogrammed.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because I am always angry when I saw volume is being spoken. Bro volumes be spoken. Imagine you had to if you had to go to if you had to go to work with somebody that made you angry every time you saw it.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I wonder I frowned. I ojo every time I found that Almost every time I see her frown Yeah, it's like just to actively frowned. A person's praying up and then.
Speaker 3: Like you know, she's she's on the computer, she looks and not just immediately just scowling. But she knows it too, so it's a it's a it's a little it's a little game, so little thing, just just looking disappointed.
Speaker 1: It feels so like not natural to.
Speaker 5: Me at least literally my best friend unfortunately, and it makes me sad. Sometimes that's pretty that makes me sad. Sometimes she's lame as she's like literally my best friend.
Speaker 1: That's like you're accounting being your like your best friends, Like your.
Speaker 5: Part is supposed to be a best friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure they should, but like they don't have to, but they should would make it a lot easier to hang out with them, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I feel like they're your best friend though by virtue of just like spending the most time around you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Sure, because they're definitely like friends that I have that I'm like, there's probably realistically, like there's there's no amount of time that I'm going to spend with another person that's going to match.
Speaker 5: This the fountains you're hanging out with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like me and me and I blind are probably like the best friends ever, because like we just talked about sucking everything and it's there's a certain point where like, I don't know, I don't have a woman can really do this. I think right here that like is basically this is Scrubs. Yeah, so like there's this the janitor.
Speaker 3: He does this evil eye scene where he's just like walking like by and just scowling at fucking JD.
Speaker 1: And it's basically, this is what I do. You just walk back and you walk by your wives on slow motion and scowl. Basically have you yourself. It's also it's like the reason why this scene is significant is the music. How do you sell your oh your castle Vania ass music? That is crazy?
Speaker 3: And he's just like he's looking, why are you doing this? So I'll just look at her and just like give her this evil ass look.
Speaker 1: Like I haven't seen Scrubs and forever. I love that show, the Last Watch nine or something. Yeah, they're bringing it back. Jesus Christ. Nothing originally. Can we just please let things die? I have.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is I'm shocked that it took this long because I knew it was. It felt inevitable, even though like I don't want it. It's it's, uh, I know they kept making commercials together.
Speaker 1: Turk and j D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they kept making I.
Speaker 5: Saw him at what you call he lives in Glendale because I saw him in which one shake shack multiple times, Turk JD.
Speaker 1: Sorry, j D.
Speaker 5: The black guy, JD's black guy, Donald Donald Donald.
Speaker 1: The amount of confusion there was very weird as wild.
Speaker 5: But the guy, the guy from Clueless, I've seen him in Glendale multiple times, like countless time. He lives over by the Brand area. Saw one of his little half white kids.
Speaker 1: White kids. I'm like, well, they're adorable. They're adorable.
Speaker 3: Little people always got to like, you know, like I saw this black guy. And it's like, well, you can't just say you saw this guy, you know what I mean, like, why do you what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you have to the texture of the story.
Speaker 3: To me, it's a descriptor if it makes sense to the story, because you're just like why he's black and his kids aren't all black? Because like say, people don't do that. People don't say that if it's a white person. They don't say that this white guy white people do it. You do it if it if it fits the story, if.
Speaker 5: If I am aware put out the fact that he has half white I'm just calling.
Speaker 3: Out people's biases and there and their soft coated racism that they don't notice.
Speaker 1: But I noticed. Here's the things like a black guy, a black guy is a black guy, and then the white guy is just like a normal guy. Yeah, I agree, Christaler, you want to he would have forgotten my very much agree.
Speaker 4: I forgot my.
Speaker 1: Es.
Speaker 3: You forgot your jeki's. Yeah, my private jackies. I forgot my fun bade by you guys, I forgot my keys. I just want to get it real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: You know my fair skin is normal. I just want to say that the people that we're giving filet, they're not normal.
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Okay, by drop D, I'll let me get this. He's flying a grease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course he is. He's got on the question, paton the concepts to start taking. We can go over there, ask us a question, throw us, tell us a story, like literally anything, just write in. We'll read it. If it's good twenty five dollars. Patrons get their names right at the end of the show. We'll get to that eventually. Let's see John Jafari on Safari Road in it says, I love this question. Uh, do you guys have any plans for guests like aside from the lies, Sweeney tells, I'd love to see some old YouTube has beens on the show. Yeah, yeah, yeah, j Aubrey, Yeah, I can't remember. It was in town. He couldn't make it though. He got caught up. He got caught up with too much what you call. Oh, thanks for informing us. You mentioned you mentioned, oh yeah, Jarary is gonna be on the show, and I'm like, oh, okay, I didn't. I didn't know that. And then it just never was like, oh he's not you can't make it. Okay, Well, let us know that. It seems like a crazy thing to not informed you hard. Urs know a lot of people that live in bird Bank that could be on the show.
Speaker 3: Go ask I know, fuck up, I know, I know, I know a few, you both of you, especially you, because you've probably worked with a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this negroid.
Speaker 4: Literally asked none of them.
Speaker 1: I have to. Don't give him that. Don't give him that.
Speaker 3: It's literally they everyone does it except for you know. It's not embarrassing. It's hey, we're cool. Hey man, could you could you you know, like rising Tide like I know you would. Also, I'm sure. I'm sure all of them think our show is fun if they're aware of it. Possibly, if they're aware of it, I'm sure they are. Yeah, I know, I know, I know some of them do so, and there's probably.
Speaker 1: Some of them I know. First of all, I know Colin is probably fucking but heard that he hasn't been on the show. He's not, but he would tell me if he was, but heard he doesn't let things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I just feel like it's more of like, damn, like you've y'all been doing the sacred symbols for what six years now?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 1: Who know all? It came up. We did a stream recently with like with him, and it came up in the in the questions they were like, I want like, if you're gonna do it, you need I want you to come here, yea, And I want you to said I'm never coming to California ever again. I mean, he does hate California. Well, he does not like it.
Speaker 3: Well, who who unless you like live in a very isolated area in California likes California if you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just too many fucking people here.
Speaker 1: It's gross.
Speaker 4: But I love don't get me like I love a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people. I don't like LA. I like California actually, like as a state, That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't if if if if for some reason everyone in LA dispersed and spread around California, I'd be California's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I prefer I wish LA was more dense. You're fucking I think the spread out shit is what fucking ruins it? You are I don't even know what you're saying. Why. I don't want to be like I don't want to be like, oh, hey, you lived in La. Cool, Let's let's hang out and it's like, oh, you're six hours away because there's traffic.
Speaker 3: I don't think you know there's a traffic because everyone's dense in areas least.
Speaker 1: Say, there's no density in LA. That's the problem. There's no density. Everybody's spread out. Are you talking about Are you crazy? No?
Speaker 4: Are you crazy? Have you fucking driven so spread out?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? You wouldn't have that many people on the free because you wouldn't have that many people going to different places. If everybody was densely packed in the same place, people wouldn't have to go on the highway to visit each other.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I think it's the same problem. I think that the problems are the same and different at the same time, because I think.
Speaker 3: La LA would California to be California if everybody was densely packed. In one singular saying, I'm saying l A specifically, A LA is too spread out.
Speaker 1: It has to be there's too many. It doesn't have to be. I'm saying it is. LA is way like like it's I'm thinking about New York is densely packed, right, and this none of the problems that are here are over there at all. What problems the fucking the spread of it and how far away everybody is from everybody, and the problems are What is your concern versuson That I hate about l A is that like it doesn't matter how many people are here, because they're ostensibly not here. It doesn't matter matter like they if somebody lives in LA, there's a pretty high chance that they live so far away from you anyway that you're never gonna see them anyway. So there's no real point in New York City. In New York City, everybody is like five ten minutes away from each other no matter where they are, and that makes it a lot more natural than just like convene and have like organic.
Speaker 3: No matter where they are, there're five to ten minutes away from each other in New York City, Yes, in New York City. Yeah, like no, you can get anywhere in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: In New York City, yeah, ten to fifteen. Yeah, you can get anywhere? Is that any thing in New York City?
Speaker 3: Like twenty minute like genuinely half an hour of Manhattan of Manhattan you can get anywhere, yes, like Manhattan and Mahagga.
Speaker 5: Yes, Like so if you're just but like purely like walking, no, no, that's crazy. But in Manhattan like Bayo doing the subway or via like maybe bus, you.
Speaker 1: Can train a bus, a cab. It's all fucking quick. And that's kind of half an hour. Because the thing that bothers me is that, like, I know a lot of people here and it would be nice to see them more often, but they're like, oh, I'm in East La, I'm in Santa Monica. I mean, like you know what I mean, Like everybody's like so spread out that I.
Speaker 3: Understand people were legitimately spread out that it would only take minutes on the freeway. They're not that far away. That's the whole fucking reason why this sucks. The problem is that it's so sardine in this area that I want to go to fucking Santa Monica real quick and just hang out, which should take tops, but it takes an hour because of traffic.
Speaker 1: I agree. I don't consider it. I guess because I come from a very dense place that like this feels like relatively in California. I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: Objectively, as dense. It's just not on top of everyone each other.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel that way. It doesn't, you know, you can attest it doesn't feel as dense. It's it's not as dense. It's only death on the highway, and that's the only time it ever feels that. That's the thing that you avoid, so you don't feel it. Well, I avoid it specifically because I'm like, I'm not doing it. Yeah, but like we don't. A lot of people don't have that privilege. They didn't have the privilege. I didn't have the privilege of I didn't have the privilege of going to the island.
Speaker 5: But I think if California, if California got the same density as New York could be unlovable here.
Speaker 1: Oh, people would start just killing. Just not designed for it.
Speaker 5: Even New York is not exactly designed for how dense it is. Literally that's why people can't don't have homes.
Speaker 1: I just would just love.
Speaker 3: I when I lived in North Vegas, since there was only two hundred thousand people there, fucking crazy. It's it felt like fucking paradise because you can go we can drive into Vegas Proper so fast, right and so fast, and like Vegas Proper is dense because of all the stuff, but only like about like a.
Speaker 1: Million people live there. Actually when Vegas, yeah, someone lives in. I think like a social aspect of it too, because it's just like usually people go out and if you're hanging out and you're like a young adult, you're going out to a bar where you're going out and doing something, and here you need to drive, you know what I mean? You need to drive because everywhere is so far and so it is kind of this thing where it's it's like, well, what's even I don't know's a lot of it just kind of gets in the way, like the way it's spread out, like gets in the I feel the spread gets in the way of everything more than the density. For me personally, I don't drive so like obviously whatever, but even that, like this, the spread as and the density in the traffic. The spread combined combined with the density is the problem.
Speaker 5: I think California is very the problem this. This state's biggest problem is just simply the interactions of people.
Speaker 1: I have no problem.
Speaker 5: The traffic sucks, but it's the price of the is the price of butter, you know, Like I'm here, unfortunately, I'm going somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's an old I haven't heard that. I literally actually have never heard that. My grandmother used to say the.
Speaker 4: Price of butter.
Speaker 5: But it's like the idea is like you're gonna go, you don't have to go far, you know, to deal with those things because I cause it's it's because our friends we have we all have close friends that live in Fringing, Orange County, right, Yeah, going there and coming back are always two wildly different experiences. Sure, we're going there the broad days like this is hour and ten minute ride going back thirty five minutes that bet.
Speaker 1: I have lived, Like that's crazy. I have really good friends in Long Beach. I haven't seen them in five years. Way too far down. But it's it's but that's what's crazy about it. What's crazy about it is, though, is that it's not far down. It just is ostensibly because I want to.
Speaker 3: Go to South Central to get food because they got the best fucking best soul food obviously best like burger joints south Central.
Speaker 1: I will, but nobody knows that because you only know that if you live there. Yeah, because traveling there is fucking gay because it's like ten miles.
Speaker 3: Away, Kelly. It's ten miles away for me to go get a good ass burger, but it's fifty five minutes and I'm like, I'm not gonna drive almost.
Speaker 1: Two hours ago. I guess for me, I'll uh, I'll reach it because I think for me, I get in my own head where I'm gonna like, I don't know, would I would I go to East LA in the middle of the afternoon to record something with someone I don't know. I don't want to inconvenience people, but I should just like ask people. Are there are people that I'm filling with some people soon that uh, I think would be good on podcasts, And I'm gonna like bring it try and bring it up like as naturally as I can. It also feels very gay to be like you would be.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have to it feels gay. I don't know, you're gassing yourself up to make it gay.
Speaker 3: Maybe because it's like, hey, this is it could especially our show is not some gay well it's a gay show, but you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean gay a lot in the last minute.
Speaker 3: What I mean by that is it's this this This is essentially just homies talking ships. That's all this fucking show is. Why wouldn't they want to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what I'm saying, Like if my problem is, I.
Speaker 3: Know I'm really bad at making connections because I I'm just I'm a fucking hermit, Like I just I don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If I talk to people more, I would I wouldn't even be this. I would just be like, Oh, I'm gonna ask them. I'm kind of the same. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I always hear you like, oh, I was hanging out with fucking so and so the other day just doing those I have.
Speaker 1: To actively like try to do that thing. Like it's like because I'm like, I know it would be bad if I just stayed in my apartment all the time, right, so like I actively like I have to force myself to do it. Yeah, I guess once I'm out, I'm having a good time.
Speaker 3: Because I I told you that it's always that you're like anywhere, you're like all this fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so comfortable, like sleeping.
Speaker 1: I make I.
Speaker 5: Don't talk to creators, make efforts ild just not to really interg with creators.
Speaker 4: You say what you say, you don't not really really.
Speaker 1: I feel like you connections with people all the time. If they're talking about how you talk to creators.
Speaker 5: If I know someone, like if I know when I met them in person is different. I'll speak to them like like I don't reach out to.
Speaker 4: Play games like in D and D or card games and stuff.
Speaker 5: I know people, but that's people i've met through like interactions other beings, Like I've played D and D with like meat can not I've played like magic with meat Cans like that, or like I've I've chatted D and D with like what's you called?
Speaker 3: Like some fucker even came ever came to l A. I've never know I've ever seen him in I'm sure he used to like like I don't just know but like not when we were here to like wherever the funk from.
Speaker 4: You used to live in l A.
Speaker 5: He used to Midwest, I know that. And then he moved and then and then he animated animated on it for a while. Yeah, and moved back to that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's smart, I think. And this is this is the one.
Speaker 4: This is the one that I think.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think.
Speaker 3: I've asked you a few times. I was like, get fucking Zach on the show. He was the first fucking he was the prototype.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's the next level of person. Now that's stupid.
Speaker 5: His friend getting in contact with stupid exact, it's pretty hard even even.
Speaker 3: All of it's not it actually literally, how okay, how many times have you done it? I've spoken to Zach maybe no, no, no, no, no, when's the last time he tried to contact him and he didn't get back to you. I've spoken to Zach and like, no, no, no, you know, listen to my I'm saying. I'm saying because I contacted maybe like two years ago. Last time I spoke five years ago, genuinely, So I started to started five months ago, my part.
Speaker 5: Five months ago.
Speaker 1: You tried.
Speaker 3: I spoke to him and he's he's working, like he's not like no, no, no, no, no, did you contact How did you contact him? Five months ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Messages on Twitter and what he's saying, and I don't need to know what he said back. How's like everything going? The simple conversation. He was like, dude, I'm I got stuff for the work on that's.
Speaker 4: What That's what he said. Yeah, but no, you said how's life.
Speaker 5: We would just we were just chatting ship and I was like, man, I haven't seen you in a while.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, I got a lot of stuff on my play right now.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, that's fine. Like it's that is a very normal thing. A lot of people have a lot of things and a lot of projects and then you ask them, oh yeah, let me see you if I can make some time in my schedule. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like it's literally that simple.
Speaker 1: I think I would rather ask him that question when I see him in person again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, I mean that's that's agreeable.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the thing for me is like I don't want to like just bring that up to anybody, like on a text. I don't see it like that that I know, but I want to like I know what you mean. I know what you like.
Speaker 3: It's in person that it's easier, it's better. But also, if they're your friend, it shouldn't be a big deal.
Speaker 4: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: If there are they if to me, it's like, if they're not your friend, then it might be weird. But like if you guys are like, oh, we're homies, it shouldn't you shouldn't be It shouldn't be weird to hit up your friend about anything.
Speaker 1: Right, But adult friends are I don't know. No, they're not. I think they are. No, they're not.
Speaker 3: If they're your friend, it's me. There's an acquaintance and there's friends. If he's an acquaintance, I understand.
Speaker 1: Sure. If he's your.
Speaker 3: Friend, literally you should be like, brother, I'm in trouble, Like it should be like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There's been a friend and a queens. I got Lyle on, well, so like I'm trying like listen in respect, I got lie on and he pretended to get on. So like, I got your last two guests on, what are you talking about? The literally got our last two guests on, and you know more of them don't come for me. But who's the last guess you got. I'm the one that got on.
Speaker 5: Freaking what you call it?
Speaker 1: What you call it? Yeah, what you call it? A good one? That movie sucks. It was me that did that. That was five years ago. What did you get before, like a couple of weeks ago. I'm the one that also asked me to come on the previous time when he came on here ridiculous. And I'm the one that messaged me king to come on here too. Actually also, all right, congratulations, that was five years ago. This this dick munching bitch over here is coming from me. It was five years ago. Case did A lot's changed since then?
Speaker 4: A lot has changed?
Speaker 3: I think like all the people, I think she would just let's just if you look at comedians for to be like comedians podcasts on average, they just recycle their friends over and.
Speaker 1: Over, yeah, over and over and over and over.
Speaker 5: And this this is where my this is where argument comes from. I understand what you mean, because it should be simply as asking them we do know these movie I guess like, hey, you want to swing by, and that's something want to come over And it's probably really not that big.
Speaker 1: Of a deal.
Speaker 5: The problem comes from the idea that a lot of our friends that are creators that would also be the best on here, that would come on here. They have active things they're doing all the time too, so it feels like you're pulling them from their things. Like I'd love to have Mike on. I would love to have Mike on here. I think he'd be a perfect fit for the podcast. But for me, I know that Mick is often working on his passion projects, so I don't want to interrupt them for his project projects that come do this well.
Speaker 4: Let me let me tell you.
Speaker 1: So there's something wrong with let me count on that real quick.
Speaker 3: So Mick and I felt I felt bad because I do this to everybody, literally everybody, So I I want you but understand that I'm just I'm just lazy. And that's more of a This job has made me much more of an introvert, which I never used to be. So make less time of time, like hey man, like come over, Like come over, Lyle, same thing, come over, let's jam and like I've jammed with Lyle twice in the past like six years.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's just me.
Speaker 3: There's time. They want to hang out. I see the thing is and the only and I feel bad that I'm not hitting them up to hang out. But that's it's like it's a personal thing.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: I don't want them to think that, like I don't want to know some people are like, oh I didn't want you know, like like it's fucked up. Like some people kind of think that, like you offer and then they never hit you up. They might think that like, oh, like this person probably doesn't like care about me or something.
Speaker 5: I don't want that to where it's like these are my friends. They're probably doing adult ship. We're doing our podcast. That's a fucking though. It is though it pays our bills. It's like this is like a less a less intensive thing.
Speaker 1: Feel I understand.
Speaker 3: I understand, like think of a self defrecating artist like thing that's happening right now. It feels like to me when I feel like I look at it, I want to give you a great example when when when you brought on Jalen and Jalen seemed excited to do the credits and you're like, I don't want to bore you with that shit.
Speaker 1: No, you guys missed it. He wanted to do it and was a little bit bummed they didn't do it.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that's the same thing that's happening with this that I think your guys's homies would actually love to hang out.
Speaker 1: And be like this will be fun and you're like, no, this is gay.
Speaker 3: And I kind of understand that self deprecating thing, but I really feel like, first of all, I just don't see any downside, especially asking like I did a Jonathan Young.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't remember how long ago it was, but I was asking him if you wanted to be on something I was doing and he was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Fucking swamp bro. And I was like, oh no, bro. And it was just as simple as that.
Speaker 4: There was no harm in asking. It was just that's it. It wasn't like oh fuck, oh fuck, I can never face him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's like little wow for John change changed, you changed America? Great a girl.
Speaker 5: Just you know, you know, you know they tried, they tied him already, you know, they they definitely like I saw him definitely like hey, why don't you make this kind of stuff? And he's like I saw him swatted like he's like hey, like, oh, why are you making a political like He's like, what the fun Like he was making some you know, he was doing his thing, and some some retards were trying to be like, I don't really agree with this message.
Speaker 3: Why are you making political? You know how it is it's not that they don't care that you're making political stuff. It's that you're not making the hype of political stuff that I like. And so of a sudden it's it's like the same thing rage against the Machine. Oh, rage has gone political. I'm like, what the fuck are you saying about fucking grabbing brown people off the street and throwing him in fucking prison in Florida.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, this guy's like this is a legend. I love this dude. Fuck yeah, man and the dragon Balls opening. We got to get better at it. I'm in the process of like still trying to like, uh, I've written so much ship right now, and I think I'm I'm trying to film something this weekend with with some people. Yeah, and I'll try and bring it up, just throw an open invite there. But I think it was a lot easier to do this kind of thing when I was like filming regularly and like doing more content stuff, because I would have a reason to reach out, like, hey, can you you want to come help me film this dumb bit? I don't really, it's just this show now and sacred, so like I'm inside playing video games for the show or just like doing this, so like I'm not as out and about as I used to be. I want to I want to get it completely understood people. I'm a me. I feel like moving, Uh, because I'm moving to Orange County in two days. Yeah. I feel like it's gonna be good for me because it's gonna make me less lazy. Do you think so? Yes?
Speaker 3: Because first of all, I'm gonna have to drive. I have to drive fair ye to come here to film.
Speaker 1: I have to do it.
Speaker 3: It's also I used to be very creative and when I would drive, I would do because I'm like, if I'm driving, I might as well try to make stuff. So I would usually like, right in my head, it's gonna make me do more, it's gonna make me feel better.
Speaker 1: And also is it ready a head just thinking? Huh? Is it ready ahead just thinking?
Speaker 3: Or is it well, it's well, it's yes, but but I'm thinking about what you tend to using using a brain, piece of paper and that fucking voice recorder, you bitch, like I have this recording, I have so many notes that.
Speaker 1: Sound like insane gibberish because a lot of times it's melodies.
Speaker 4: And stuff like if.
Speaker 1: I always have so many I have so many of those. I always think about, like it if we, like if we died and then someone was like going through your phone, like the fuck is this gallery yours?
Speaker 5: Yours would be like, oh, this is a bunch of weird fucking melodies. Me'd be like this is Oh this guy is a terrorist. Guy is a terrorist.
Speaker 1: The entire time we didn't know he was insane. It wouldn't be that bad.
Speaker 5: It'd be like, look it, I I would reckon twenty twenty two. Me would be like the worst version of me to be like, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I recommend you putting uh, you know you can do hidden files. I would recommend you hidden full.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't think that can porn and a ton of fucking really, actually you don't porn. You don't say point, I don't. There's no once upon a time you should.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying for the like, say if it's I think about, like, say when I moved in here. When I moved into this apartment, I did, yeah, okay, because my internet was so unreliable.
Speaker 5: I think you, I think you actually should save porn to a degree. But at the same time, it's like if you're, if you're, if you're, if you're in a space where you're not looking at wild ship, then it's just you're gonna find it again. But like at the same time, like if you if it's a really important point at that part is really important, really it is important important porn.
Speaker 1: What do you say that? But like there there's like there's so important to There's at least three videos from my past, and I'm like, I'm sad, I don't know how to find those.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be doing it too often, conversation, like become a chronicler. You can't become a poor chronicler. That's bad. That's the that's bad news. That's the darkest version of yourself. If you if you go in your room and you like look at terribikes, like the.
Speaker 1: Shear, the sheer carelessness by which you just move that mic around and just avoided it at all costs. It's crazy. It's in the way this bikes in the way of my bit that's crazy. What you just damn man, so like you gotta you can't have you can't have terror bites of pork. That's too I don't even say can't. You can't even you can't do it. That's that's too much. You can't do anything with that.
Speaker 4: You can't go through your.
Speaker 5: Terribi chronicler at that moment, even if you're a counselor and the people like them are necessary, don't need, but you.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't be that.
Speaker 3: I don't think no, I just feel like because at the end of the day, unfortunately when it comes, because it's it's just people fucking sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah to you, there's no there's no art sport to you me, not really either also, but there needs to be. It's art.
Speaker 4: It's art, Yeah, it's it is art. It's not, but it's it's would be cool.
Speaker 1: You're all be in the Library of Congress, all of it, all of them, all of it, no matter what it was that bill. I forgot what it's called. To me, there's certain the children build whatever it's called. I don't know what that new.
Speaker 5: It's something about like something skating or something that's passing. It's it's like almost going through in fucking Britain, but now they're trying to finish it over.
Speaker 1: Here, and it's like they're trying to they're trying to bandpoint.
Speaker 5: You've got you got to actually verify your aide straight up.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about that, Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's a good idea that I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. The problem is hugely bad ideas like people have into the systems. That's my only problem with I do think. I do think the porn environment now is significantly worse than it was when we were even when we were in high school when it was still kind of bad.
Speaker 5: I think it's more rampant now.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't go as far to say the word worse.
Speaker 1: I think it's worse.
Speaker 5: I think it's more rampant. I think it's just like it's more everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of I think that's not worse.
Speaker 5: And that should accommodate us. I think it should have commoded us, being like, we gotta get better at our education.
Speaker 1: Why do you why do you disagree with me? To agree with me?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't say worse? It like you would say more rampant, more.
Speaker 5: Rampant, but not because it's it's still just because porn has gotten way more soft core. The stuff that people are putt on the only fans is not exactly the most hardcore PORNOMICI people are going to be seeing there in like their younger lives.
Speaker 3: I don't think stuff is, you know, And I don't know if this is hardcore part it's not necessarily the problem.
Speaker 1: It's not not that.
Speaker 4: But over the consumption.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, there is objectively, well here here's here's the issue, right. The issue ultimately is that it's so accessible and like I feel like you you used to have to kind of go out of your way to see it, you know. I remember that. I remember like you had to go find porn, and now it kind of feels like it goes it tries to find you. Sure it is, And I can imagine being like in high school or like whatever, even junior high, where like you're probably on apps that you shouldn't be, but like we're so accustomed to these apps that we don't even really see a big deal about it. And it's kind of crazy that you would just stumble across that and then also the fact that, like it is truly crazy, how many times, like how many times out of ten you would see a woman on the internet and they will have it like they will have an only fans or something, and it's just like, damn, there's just like all this. If anybody that I want to see naked, I can at a moment's notice. Yeah, it's kind of nuts, but I think that would have broke my brain if this environment was here when I was in high school, I would have been fucked. Yeah that when I was a kid, for sure.
Speaker 3: That was I still have like a fleeting thought of because when I was a kid, I always loved the idea was like, oh man, I wish it's almosts It was almost not even sexual. It was more of like curiousness, like what does she look like naked?
Speaker 1: Kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: Sure, Like it was like that, and there's still that fleet. I still have that fleeting thing because it's not about sexual, it's just more of it.
Speaker 1: You're literally just curiosity.
Speaker 3: It's curiosity and I'm like, oh, like I wonder like what's what's what's what's hiding in there?
Speaker 1: You know? And then maybe maybe maybe there's a scar that's shaped like, uh, what's it? What's that guy from Total Recall little stomach person something? Yeah, yeah, yeah that that fucking the dude.
Speaker 4: That's so gross.
Speaker 1: But you never know something like surgery scars, stuff like that shape of the Bible. I think about that about Trump all the time, Like I was like, I wonder where the colostomy bag is.
Speaker 3: That type of stuff, because it's not even just it's not just it's not even just like beautiful people. It's just like sometimes people have like, well, what's heightened? Like it's just like Ralph, Well, I mean have you seen I've seen I haven't seen. I've seen Shirtley see than Ralph that's what you want to see. Well, I've we've I've also seen his little tiny penis dude, because he released that. I remember that and people like isolated his gun and then it.
Speaker 1: Was like other videos. That was a great, great minute on the But I just feel like I don't know. I'm not a porn band person necessarily, and I don't I ultimately don't think it'll work, and I actually think it'll probably send people to way shadier place, probably way worse. But I also feel like what's happening now isn't necessarily the best thing. I think you better education, man, I think that's I think that. I don't think education is gonna help that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Why because I just I don't. There's a because what is education going to.
Speaker 5: Do inform people about healthy sexual consumption?
Speaker 1: That's it? You can? You can? You can? You can? You can do that as an adult. Maybe. Unfortunately, I don't think who thirteen year old has willpower.
Speaker 5: I think the thirteen year old probably doesn't.
Speaker 1: But I think they will if their parents guide them.
Speaker 3: But exactly, people, no, people need it, just like the kids that play because you look, a kid doesn't necessarily want to be working out hard, like the way that their parents are grooming them to be like a great athlete. If the kid chose they just want the ice cream, play video games, right, But the parents intervening, being like, you could be great, you could be one of the best in the world. That drives them to stick to this thing that I never would want. No kid wants to do that.
Speaker 1: You could be the best mooner in the world that you put yourn. It's it's both like that.
Speaker 3: But so I feel like if you sit your kid down in the same way we're talking about the my mom making sure that I wasn't wanting to be inspired and join like a gang or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: She was just testing the water sure in the same vein.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, son, I understand you know whatever they're gonna call it now beause it's probably not gonna be called gooning in ten years. But it's like whatever it is now, flobbing or whatever, like a son.
Speaker 4: I know, I know your son. I used to be a kid. I know you're flobbing like crazy.
Speaker 1: You. I just need you to pay your pace you so I know you're clumbing. I know you're clumbing. I think simply in education, I think it is between the parent the children. I don't think it would make it. I don't think I don't think it would make them. I don't think it would have no effect. I just think, like I think it's a very powerful kind because that's just that that tunes into the core like human party, like the raw part of your brain. It's like naked like point you know what I mean, Like that's not a v But that's.
Speaker 5: Because of the fact that a lot of those things that happened, we can't we did not be able to expect that to our parents that kind of stuff. We didn't have the ability to talk about it to them and have a healthy association with maybe no, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like a like, oh, we could wed sea porn and formed like, hey, Grandma, I saw this woman shove a fucking root beer cannupper pussy and I was I was damn there, perplexed. You know, we can't do that with our parents. So it lead us to go looking for shit online that we shouldn't be because we're know what we're navigating.
Speaker 1: Oh I did.
Speaker 3: I never mention that my mom questioned me about some of the weird ship that I was looking up because so my mom's my mom's partner.
Speaker 1: She thought I was watching cartoon porn.
Speaker 3: I was watching fucking Sea Lab twenty twenty one, you know, probably because it said adult swim on the little thing.
Speaker 4: And she was probably like.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, yeah, And I was like, I didn't know because I'm watching it's the fucking We're in the den. There were the family computers in the den. Why would I be watching it like it's fucking the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So she didn't tell me anything.
Speaker 1: Fucking the family computer is crazy, right, That is.
Speaker 3: A she didn't she didn't say nothing. I told my mom, my, mom my, mom fucking goes that. So she asked for she asked for she goes on the family computer. She asked for my fucking password. I remember my password was Taco King at the time. So I gave her the password, and then she started looking up my history and she was like, I was on a steak and cheese and rotten, you know, because that was just dumb bullshit to me.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like, oh it was hot. It was just shocking, right, And so I.
Speaker 3: Had to explain to her that I'm not some sex weirdo because I remember one vividly that she saw was a candle dripping on a pussy, you know, like it was burning, it was lit. It was embarrassing. But I assured her, and she believed me, like we had a relationship was good enough to where I was always as showing her them like these these are like shock jock websites. This is not like anyone who's spanking to them. I don't know, I don't know anyone that.
Speaker 1: Like my grandmother would have sent me away if I would have saw because she didn't, you know, she was still older. She's like, what are you doing? I'm like Grandma.
Speaker 4: I my grandma would have freaked out.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever got caught looking at anything. It's not I didn't get caught. That's funny framed in somewhere kind of definitely.
Speaker 5: I don't think I got caught. But I think it's just like the idea, like I can't explain that to her. She's not from here in the first place. She's not from barely this century.
Speaker 1: You know, to be able to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no way. My mom she understood.
Speaker 3: It was the same thing with the ship that I was listening to slipnot or whatever, the same principle of just assuring her that I'm not some weird damage kid that that hates life and stuff that I was actually like, but what would.
Speaker 1: Have been fine?
Speaker 5: Is that A conversation like that, that's see, that's the help of conversation with your parent has with you. Yeah, and it's fine, and you're like, I'll move on with this. Our parents is because our parents didn't have with their parents, and from their parents, they wouldn't they wouldn't have those conversations. I think genuinely attentiveness will change a lot of.
Speaker 1: Shif for people. I know. I can't disagree with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like we have we have a great opportunity, like if we ever have kids, to do it in a way that makes sense, where we just have a good relationship with our kids, not.
Speaker 1: Gonna be gonna do it worse.
Speaker 3: It should be like an eighteen hundred fucking parent that gives your kid whiskey when it's.
Speaker 1: In the mind that.
Speaker 5: I told definitely stories about that.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I definitely would do that act.
Speaker 4: You would give them whiskey.
Speaker 1: I mean it works, I mean it works. I've seen it work. I've seen fine. I would rather not I'm sure you're not whiskey maybe like a like a I think just like if.
Speaker 4: Perfect perfect or could I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think people just I think people are too scared to be feel awkward and instead of like well, also, education, education is just there ever since we started going to at least education is taking a wild belly flop in this country.
Speaker 1: I feel like sexist and so that shameful anymore for us.
Speaker 4: So I feel like it shouldn't be that's like moving forward. It should be infinitely easier.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't I'm picturing the scenario because I can still get embarrassed picturing certain things, or even feel frightened picturing some scenarios, like oh, skydiving, I picture it, I'm like, god, it seems kind of scary, right in the same way, I'm picturing myself confronting a kid, my kid about porn and bullshit, like I don't care, because I'm more of like I'm so, I don't feel as bothered by that premise as I did imagining it happening to me as a as.
Speaker 1: A kid, right right exactly, I would just have to not laugh.
Speaker 5: That's a problem because you can't shame them. But I like, probably I couldn't imagine not laughing.
Speaker 3: I'm a little teasing if I if I if I especially caught them because pretzeled up like watching something, I'm like, yo, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: You know exactly what I mean?
Speaker 1: This niggas they're doing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the kid is gonna be doing.
Speaker 1: I mean like his me is folding over his shoulder.
Speaker 3: He's doing some crazy ship. I'm like, none, you gotta slow down, because from here, where does it go?
Speaker 1: From here? Son, where does it go from here? Only eleven years old.
Speaker 3: This is the end of This is end of book two. You can't go into book three yet. Wait till you're like twenty then then start worrying about book three and four. Don't do that right now.
Speaker 5: Awesome, I think it'll be. I think it's I don't know. I think it's it's simple. I think the problem is that we hold on to like loud, dumb viisions and we won't let go of them.
Speaker 1: So it's like, all right, whatever, whatever, go get into the porn loser ya try not samit. Though I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how I didn't like I guess I think I just I think I just got lucky, you know what I'm saying, Because there was a point I remember, being thirteen seventh grade, was that was a glorious of the Internet got a little faster.
Speaker 1: But uh, I think maybe I just was satisfied. I hit a point where it was satisfactory and it wasn't like it's not enough, it's not enough.
Speaker 4: I just think I got lucky.
Speaker 5: From from from like maybe fifteen to like maybe twenty one, I was absolutely porn addicted.
Speaker 1: I was fifteen to twenty one. I was to me.
Speaker 5: It was just it was like and then and then twenty two when my brain started calming down. But I was pointed while getting busy, so I was, I was, really that's.
Speaker 1: The thing that I like, I never really remember. I was the same. I think it wasn't really not I never I just don't.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I say, I got lucky because I know that's not the I don't think that's the average experience for somebody who would have at that moment that consumed as much porn as I did.
Speaker 1: And when I was like thirteen, like I had this like m P four.
Speaker 3: Disc Yeah, like compilation of like the best hits, all this sorority shit and some fucking chicken the sorority that had like this little mouse thing where she's just on her bean and she's scoring everything.
Speaker 1: And I was just like this rule.
Speaker 3: Bro the hardwood floor. It was probably vinyl, but it was just fucking it was when you see that when you're thirteen, you're like, they could do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a shocking. It's a shocking relation. That's how I found CYTHEREA yeah, I think I don't know, man, that's something that like, uh, you gotta. You gotta stay on top of that if you're pointed God, or if you've ever been, because like that's something that that could easily right. I feel it sometimes, Like sometimes I'm scrolling through and I'm like, Jesus Christ, I can't get away from this ship. Every once in a while, there's hate that hip not where it's unless it shouldn't be that. It's just like in and I really want to I really want to not see that stuff. I feel you, because that fucks me up. I can't do. I feel like my drive is unusually high already it's been a problem from my entire fucking life, so like I need to stay away from that.
Speaker 5: And I did know Instagram purge. I did a purge on my Instagram. My fucking Twitter, I did a purge, and I was just like, I cannot have this.
Speaker 1: My Instagram is good right now. Usually I hope when I'm not engaging with Instagram. So I've been engaging a lot because of that within the end parody like oh yeah, blowing up.
Speaker 3: So now I've been checking in, I've engaging with people, and it's fine. It's actually like fine, it's pretty normal. It's a lot of like fucking iggy pop looks so gross. Yeah yeah, but like it's pretty normal. But when I stop engaging, it's the most sluddiest ship because they're trying to pull me in.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: And every once in a while, I'm like my Instagram, my Instagram, my.
Speaker 5: Instagram Explorer is lost, Like I don't like you gotta you gotta go do a mass you gotta do a mass exodus. Man, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: But it's like, what do you do?
Speaker 5: What do you I simply just I fast grow through ship and then when it's just like interested, I click it again.
Speaker 1: I cann it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, cool, because I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't like doing that because then I have to interact with it. Still interacting, I have to open it. And then that that like that's do you hit the snooze button?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: There's like a recommend how they recommend you reels. Yeah, you have every thirty days you have to hit the snooze button.
Speaker 1: They won't let you turn it off, so it recommends you reels people the pages that you're not following. So I hate that.
Speaker 4: I fucking I want to follow what I want.
Speaker 3: I know they have a new section they were literally required by law to do this, to put in now they put it now it's in the follow section, right.
Speaker 5: You're only following.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's just a regular timeline.
Speaker 1: That is what it used to be.
Speaker 3: Now it's for you, for you, the the the default is now recommending a bunch of shit that you don't follow. To me, the default used to be who you follow, and it's in chronological order. They did not want to do that, but they were literally required to do it because they're like, this doesn't get people as addicted, and I'm like, that's why I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesus that you know what that section right? Oh yeah, yeah, I always forget that that's even there. Yeah, that's the thing. They hit it in that way, instead of making it like an obvious how it's like for you following how it's like it's a little more like it to Twitter like that right oh yeah, yeah, it's everything. But it's always default afore you now, because that's what engages you more. It gets you more upsetting stuff. That shift, i think is if there's any singular shift in anything totally, that's probably one of the more seismic wee that's easily.
Speaker 3: Top five like, I think the two important shifts, and I think the two biggest is the post the post nine to eleven news stream probably, and then it's just this the idea of rage, rage engagement or beating engagement.
Speaker 1: Those are the two.
Speaker 5: Those are the two like biggest, like at least that I've lived through. I think those are fucking crazy because if you watch it, if you watch a news.
Speaker 1: Prompt pre like from the eighties opposed.
Speaker 3: To just like twenty twenty now two thousand and like three, it is strikingly different, and it's like, what happened?
Speaker 1: It is the news?
Speaker 5: Yeah, fucking creepy dude.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Sandport, it we only answered one question? Did we even answer it? We're done now, can I It wasn't even a question. Oh the answer is yes, we'll get guessed whatever. We gotta get it least. I don't love you, but good night. I wish you well though. Damn Samdport bitches, let me get a chip. Oh yeah no, yeah, oh no, they went, that's a good chip. It's stupid good.
Speaker 4: It pisses me off.
Speaker 1: It's unreasonably good, man, it's a good that's a good ass chip. Yeah, sat even as greasy as like normal. They're not even That's that's the biggest thing for me. I usually don't funk with the I like, I like baked Tado chips now because they're way yeah yeah baked. I think I had baked Laze recently and I was like, yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there there, I like them. I get the I get a sour tream, sour cream and chatter baked ones. These don't have nearly as much oil in them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why what did they?
Speaker 4: They just they got it. They just got this one down right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. I might go and buy a bunch of those. Honestly, sampord bich Is already says, hello, three beautiful men who I listened to while delivering packages across Australia. Nice. Nice, What do you What would you do if you found out you had a laying lay in font ter tery blaze project. I can't. I can't do French at all. Uh dune to you without you knowing? Like there was a liquid Chris. First of all, there's already a liquid Chris. But there's a liquid Qriis Chris a solid screen and a solid as Derek running around causing mischief with your face.
Speaker 5: There's an evil me? Or what if you're the evil one?
Speaker 1: I feel like I would have to stream all the time just to prove that it's not me, you know what I mean. I guess it was just like, look I was streaming when this shooting went down at the fucking Washington Monument. That wasn't me, that was liquid Chris.
Speaker 5: I would just I would just wait until like something would happen while I'm already in karstraighted, like I'd got about self detained, and then like someone's gonna hap while I'm InCAR swot, I'm like I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well what if what if it's like they're just like I got out of my system and then they and then and they slip into your life? Oh my god, that'd be fucking that would be absolutely the worst one. That's all. It was the word. Its like, but I'm the evil? Didn't you be self aware? Unless are they're an upstanding citizen? Is that what you're talking about? Like you're the twin evil? You're the terrible infant? Oh ship, Yeah, you're like, well interesting.
Speaker 3: That would be I mean that might be if it's like a difference of this person is it always goes to church, they always donating to charity. You know, they're like they're always helping out the community, going to every single city council meetle meeting and then the parent teacher conferences. They're doing all the stuff that you should be doing. And I'm like, there's just me that like donates like maybe three times a year. Back I'm like, all right, that's good. I feel like I've been redeemed.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's more than most people.
Speaker 1: People don't donate.
Speaker 5: Every month, you know, every month to what to everything going on in Gaza, everything going on in Gaza, everything.
Speaker 1: That's going on in the Congo as well.
Speaker 3: To be honest, man, there's a few that I'm I'm just because I'm just like, damn, I'm trying to figure out the getting Well, it's because they're getting stopped, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm having an issue with that. So because my go to Doctors without.
Speaker 3: Borders, that was my that was my go to thing even that, and I was kind of like trying to look into them like how's how's everything going? Guys like are you because I'm just like I feel like you hear doctors down there, They're like, oh, I'm trying to give baby formula to the kids and we're like no, They're.
Speaker 1: Like ye, and then they set it on fire.
Speaker 3: Doctors are treating fucking moms that were just trying to like fucking just feed their kids, and they're getting.
Speaker 5: Shot and then they're parading their their little children clothes all over and you like, oh man, what a wonderful Jewish control, What a wonderful to step in.
Speaker 1: Front of this, Just step in front of this photon cannon to get your get your baby for me. It's like they gotta gotta They have like a just like crazy and how crazy that is. Photon doesn't have mass, so that means they made something new. That big ass fucking iron man. I love that. It calls it and then it phases a cable with the or cable has like the cable vi a big viper beam. It goes like, it's like I love that viper viper vipers crazy.
Speaker 5: I think cables is technically more ridiculous because cable reaches back and then it's just there, puts his hand up and you see some something's happening that it shows up.
Speaker 1: It shows up. It's better, it's it's better, but but it still phases in. It's still insane. Has in his back is in his back pocket. Yea switches out. He tells you to do your job. It pisses me off. Do your job.
Speaker 3: I love Cables so much. Such he's such an edgy bitch ass nigga, but I love him so much.
Speaker 1: He's so thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the thing about a lot of Suscle six seven, the Monster.
Speaker 1: The think about a lot of charities though, it is like I always get to fucking freaked out about like them, like misappropriated, like it always. I'm just always paranoid Them'm gonna donate one that like is And oh it turns out we were just throwing parties this whole time. I remember what do you remember when I Wounded Warriors had that thing where like they just use most of their money for parties and ship It's like, oh great.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately the biggest charities only donate like around ten percent.
Speaker 1: Of that crazy. It's really it's massive scams, that's the point of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're literally getting free money to to in propping up a huge corporate you know, in profiting and then oh we're donating.
Speaker 1: Technically, I know that you, I know that you wanted to donate food to starving children in the Gaza strip, but we accidentally sent them money to gouse cannons aimed at civilians in the Congo. So sorry about that. Here's a voucher, here's a voucher saying, here's shallow hell and vhs. It's insane, it's it's worthless.
Speaker 5: It makes me so sad. It's like, I even even when it comes to donating, you gotta be afraid to donate.
Speaker 4: You got Yeah, imagine being vigilant.
Speaker 1: You're trying to do right and you're like, it's fucking exhaust you gotta be like, oh, let me vet this fucking ship. Luckily, I think I donated to some something a while ago. It was like a Palestinian thing. I don't remember what the fuck it was, though, I haven't done it in a while because I've just been paying the government. Yeah that cool. Yeah, it's really sick.
Speaker 4: Pay them forever.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be the first month where I'm not like, where I'm actually making money.
Speaker 5: Oh good, it's really fantastic.
Speaker 1: I just do I just do for I.
Speaker 3: Basically, this is what I'm hoping. I'm hoping now that the everything's going to collapse and so I hope it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I'm paying them all because now I just because then I just spent a lot of money. That's why I'm playing the long game, like the zoo, I don't pay my tax. They pay my taxes for fifteen. That's not the long game. That's not the long and that's I'm waiting for the government to come.
Speaker 5: That's a different game.
Speaker 1: I do, I do, I do.
Speaker 3: I do small payments and then quick is to correct the direct Well, you you went to the extreme to say I don't have to pay my tax on my hate. You pay them quarterly. You give him a little bit of money. Quarterly is actually technically smart. It is the smartest way to do about three cents a year.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't do quarterly.
Speaker 1: Makes it's dreadful though, because it's like you get that dreadful feeling four times a year instead of just once. I mean, I guess that's kind of how how I feld about it when I started doing it, where I was just like, ah, I don't kind of.
Speaker 5: Want to say I do want to start doing quarterly.
Speaker 3: I think that's just better to do it, honestly, I I really since I'm not I hate business sides of everything. I wish that it would because you know all the other countries they do everything, you know everything. I'm my brother, I need you to just stop doing it this way because you you it's like it's you know, they want to fuck people in the ass, right.
Speaker 1: And they also want to create a reason. There's also the tax companies that want a reason for them to exist, so they don't want it to get better for free. So it's a really into it man.
Speaker 4: Into it is a fucking monster.
Speaker 5: Even the fucking built new stadium, that's yeah, that's the motherfuckers, the turbo tax nakers, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, yeah they should be they own everything.
Speaker 5: I have sympathy they should be wiped away.
Speaker 1: Like, but this guy wrote in this guy said liquid Chris. I want to point out there is there already is a liquid Chris and has nothing to do with me. Yeah, it's the Christian Liquid Chris. I mean Chris. Wait, no, no, Liquid Chris. Do you remember that when that guy that was like going on the internet, he was like pretending to be him, and he was like, uh, and he convinced the real Christian that uh, that people were believing that that was actually him, And so he was like paniicing. He's like, that's not me, guys, that's not me.
Speaker 5: The Christian situation, that's so crazy because I feel like that's genuinely like one of the most sad situations ever.
Speaker 1: And it's like this is this is like the liquid Chris was hysterical. Is it just went on too long? You know what I mean the moment there was like three actually sad moments where it was there was like he's a tragic figure for sure, that's what he's also like not sympathetic. That's is crazy about it is that like it's not to agree with Ethan Ralph because like Ethan Ralph is just a dick. Christian is just genuinely incompetent, like he just there's no.
Speaker 3: Obviously he's like imagined fucked. Christian is fucked in the head too. It's not Ethan Ralph is just an ego maniac. He's very stupid and it gets him in a bunch of trouble and it's fun.
Speaker 1: He like I don't know, he must have like drank like a land or something.
Speaker 4: I'm sure. I'm sure his Tennessee pipes were not fucking very good.
Speaker 5: I think the problem is that the problem is that Christian is Christian is like actually retarded. So it's like this feels really yeah, but it.
Speaker 1: Also is one of those things where it's like if someone is like kind of evil, like does it, but he's also it is weird. It was like the first time that I've ever had that moral with a lemma. I'm like, damn, you're a mentally disabled person, and I feel bad for you, but also like you are really really unsympathetic, Like I haven't seen that ever, really like and not since even really usually I'm sure it happens, but like I just like there's a degree that I would know about it. I haven't seen anybody on that line. Actually, I would say like mentally ill people who turn out to be like predators for example, sure, and it's like it's you lampoon them for like a moment and then you move on because of that dynamic because it's like, yeah, fuck them, but also they're they're fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: So it's like Roger Rabbit if he had none of the redeeming creatures. That's like Christian like none of the redeeming.
Speaker 1: Roger Rabbit, I really have any redeeming features. He was at least sort of funny in a physical sense. Rabbit.
Speaker 5: He was, at least that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: You said. Why why are you saying this because Christian reminds me. He reminds me of Roger Rabbit? Okay, I thought that didn't make any sense. The wine in Ska's ball. Sack wrote in Oh, I guess we didn't answer the question. I don't know that. I guess I would stream all the time. I would be so paranoid of being blamed.
Speaker 4: That's the only possible thing.
Speaker 1: I would like have my I would have like my Alexa always recording me. I would have like my like i'd buy like many ring cameras. You know, it would be hell, that's not life anymore. I was like, I think I might just like barely surviving, send me to Mars. I'll be one of the first people to just go in Mars and obviously able to die. You know, you don't know about agriculture. Yeah, they're they're, they're they're sending me because they can't be that hard. It doesn't make sense to sound like a chimpanzee, right, chimpanzee can.
Speaker 4: Do nothing more than you.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, but argument at least I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't finish completely disagree, but at least.
Speaker 3: I can take instructions on the way there, and they're not I'm not going there for survival. So that's what I'm saying. I don't want to be on that plane anymore because of the fucking liquids.
Speaker 1: And then there's more than's like you gotta go, you gotta go. You'll go to Mars. You'll put like a you'll open an avocado, you put the seed seed into what a white paper bag? Yeah, waited a little bit, put it on the sun, and it's like I'm growing a little lot. And then you die because you're on Mars. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then when the Martians show up, which they're there, They are there, we know they're there. Yeah, and they're like, oh man, I'm gonna get right by a bunch of market Like oh they do actually just probe and they're just fucking eating my ass. That's all they're doing, whole head.
Speaker 1: Of your ass.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. They're deep the spinning you other.
Speaker 1: It's like that episode of Friends. It's like that episode of Friends with the turkey. No what, Yeah, they shove someone's head into a turkey and they spin spinner they spund and get some turkey stuck on their head.
Speaker 4: I know that Ross, get that turkey off your head.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That's a terrible rock. It's pretty close. I frege.
Speaker 5: Ross seemed awkward to me. His his his everything about his build seemed different to me.
Speaker 1: It was like he was like lanky and kind of I just feel like I.
Speaker 5: Just want to hit him in a bottom, like an Eastern Island person, but like white. Somebody more scary could.
Speaker 1: Get a load of this.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: Fairness to him. That image is iconic. I would be probably if I was him, I'd be more proud of that image than.
Speaker 5: I would be a friend. I think you wouldn't, but I think I think I would. I think you as Chris would. I think friends. Unfortunately, we don't care about that show. That show is fucking Trent's Transcend. It is an iconic show. I didn't care for it, but like it's yeah. I wouldn't say it's bad.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, it was there. I'm a big bank there. I'll tell you that I would much rather watch an episode of Really fourteen million Years get the last one. It's crazy that you even know that's He's so embarrassing as human being for even knowing that build the wall he built. I think what started with the he knows he knows the whole thing, which is like really embarrassing. I didn't even that sounded like a fucking incantation, like what is he exactly what it is? Shows up these.
Speaker 5: People helps, It makes the stigmys. They're like, oh my god, it's happening, and they start stimming.
Speaker 3: I would be, man, that would be it would be an easy ass woman. Actually he might be like he might be calculated.
Speaker 5: Kick you might he might like.
Speaker 1: You are, bunches the blade of your arm into your fucking.
Speaker 3: Rips your throat out. He slaps the back of head perfectly. It makes you freaking like, I don't know, super retarded.
Speaker 1: I made that joke so many times. Man, classic, it's a classic. It's a classic bit. I feel like I might have was it you that said you want to make the shirts? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah you cannot?
Speaker 1: We can should? Actually I think it would look Look I'm bigger. Look Look look look dude, I've lit up. I haven't lit up like look I felt like I was like looking at Christmas.
Speaker 5: Just now.
Speaker 1: Look if you guys want that to happen. I will get the shirt made.
Speaker 3: I know somebody already had sketch up a mock for me and they're like, we can't really make this right, Oh yeah, we can already.
Speaker 1: I can do that for me. It was but I can do it in like thirty minutes for me. It's but it's good. It's really the art is really good. I see that.
Speaker 4: I see that shirt right there that you made.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I trust I did this in like twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: It's just you know, for stave money.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's good. That's not.
Speaker 5: It's gotta you gotta make that. You gotta make that. It's great to make that the end.
Speaker 1: You gotta make that. I'm not gonna make it. That's that's what.
Speaker 5: It's truly funny. It's like, why do you say, well, that's what's good.
Speaker 1: That's what's a good thing about the letter Z, isn't it? So it's crazy. Yeah, you're not thinking like a graphic designer. That's what. So we will do that question making No, make us make a spinning Z. Listen list standing see you bitch a spinning one? That would be awesome, you know, like like a chain was like like where the disease if.
Speaker 4: It were possible. And it's just rotating like.
Speaker 1: It's like the PlayStation similar on the PS two, you get like rotating yea, yeah, I remember what the funk we were saying.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask you a question. You said no, But I want to ask it go ahead. A long time ago, I got the saga. But it's the you know, nigga, I have so gifted it to me, the the design, It's been ready for a long time.
Speaker 1: I would just want is this sitting there? It's been sitting there for years.
Speaker 4: I've had it for years.
Speaker 1: Don't know if we did much that might be too much.
Speaker 4: Maybe, So here's this is what I was thinking. Just at least if you want to throw it on a T.
Speaker 1: Spring or something. Yeah, like, but I feel like we can't. I feel I don't know, I feel like we're too Actually I like that. I like them because I don't care if my t spring gets nuked. I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, that's actually a good.
Speaker 5: Idea I've seen I've seen already, though I didn't share with that already, like like that. Literally, I'm sure the sonic font it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm sure somebody seen them.
Speaker 4: But also somebody who.
Speaker 3: Were stealing our designs exactly, and and this isn't this is a this is also this was especially made for me because I you know, I use the one because everybody just gets the funt and then puts it. Yeah, right, so but somebody made it and it's it's a unique enough to where you can tell it's this guy's design.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I like this, you should. Really it's a good idea. At least it make it just to have that shirt, right, I was thinking just for you, like see how long it lasts before they knew it was a good idea.
Speaker 5: I think shirts on you to come back?
Speaker 1: Man. Well sorry, I think that's not really a slur. I just feel like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Not supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Nigga. The soft I'm not doing hard. We're not doing soft, We're doing hard R. Okay, well, if we're going, we're going, we're going, We're going.
Speaker 3: But so say the sonic jingle in your head with a hard R. It's because it's ridiculous and it is funnier just because of how fucking stupid it is, Like it's not supposed to It's like, why did you go?
Speaker 1: Makes sense? Nigga?
Speaker 4: And Sega, you're just like, no, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 5: The half black Jewish woman that was a part of part of Saturday night life for a period of time.
Speaker 1: I got her name.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know her name, but I see her face.
Speaker 5: But what she was like, Yeah, there's one thing where she's like, she's talking about it. It's like, yeah, all my niggas love this thing. And he says he says the hard R and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, whoa hard R?
Speaker 5: Well, she's black where she said, but she said it likely of course not. I was like, I'll be amazing.
Speaker 3: I think I think if anyone can she like that like level of esteem to be like maybe maybe one of the ones that could on purpose or an accident.
Speaker 1: It was a joke. It was a just.
Speaker 5: It was a bit and I want to show to you guys, but I don't want to bring up my phone.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like, say, we're Drake.
Speaker 3: There's an old footage of him and he says it like he does and that's that's my and I'm like, clearly.
Speaker 1: He doesn't say that. Canadian clearly doesn't say that word very often.
Speaker 3: And again again that's why I'm all about the only thing that I really care about in this world is just people being themselves, just being authentic. So it's like you, even even the snakes and the serpents of this world, I want them to be real.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Look, so he's canadating him where he is now and being I'm like, dude, that's not you brother.
Speaker 5: Canada hate that ship. I hate it's not they exist. But there's not many Canadian black people. He did not grow up saying nigga and.
Speaker 3: That's that's my whole thing, and just yourself, man. But like even that with just no, he slipped, he slipped, but just seeing where he is now and where like he seeing that that whole coach, which I.
Speaker 5: Hate, got he got famous when he started living that kind of lifestyle and he became that kind of tried to become that kind.
Speaker 4: Of I'm not a fan. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't get fake people. I get fake people. I don't like fake people.
Speaker 5: I don't exactly I don't hate it the most, but I understand, like this is probably who you are.
Speaker 1: Authenticity.
Speaker 3: It is the only thing that I feel like, God, it would fix everything, wouldn't it, Because then we'd be able to identify everyone with a snake, everyone who's good. Everyone Like there's people too many people are just like, you're tricked by this ship. They're like, they're only used to Drake in this mode, so they think.
Speaker 1: They didn't know.
Speaker 5: They didn't know, they didn'tatch prettydn'tuch watch the they didn't know early fucking Drake with trade songs, collabs.
Speaker 1: I just like, like, Okay, we grew up with the Let's say if you grew up with the childish Gambino, same motherfucker. The entire time.
Speaker 3: He's just he's just who he is, and I'm like, respect, that's it. Respect for white women took him very far. He married one.
Speaker 1: If you ain't cool, be cool, that's fucking stupid. Who gives the goon devil the man without comrade in the last one? Hey boy, I just wanted you to know because you were talking about it in the recent episode. But Wonder Woman was created by a man who had three wives and was super into BDSM, so a lot of that influenced Wonder Woman, like her iconic glass and earlier issues. She was usually bind in the covers. A bound is that true? Yeah? That's crazy. God bless you know. It's like it's like Totally Spies is the same thing to me. It's like you watch Totally Spies and you're like, clearly, this is That is why when I knew that when I was a kid, and I was just like, I ain't.
Speaker 5: That's why when it comes to like people being like what do you be anyone could write anything, It's like, look, dude, I understand that anyone should be able to should Yes, I don't write anything, but people are stupid and dumb, and I'm sure if it was left to the devices, some would write moles moles robbing somebody because people are fucking dumb. People would write cyborg fucking playing basketball for some reason when he just does not need to be doing this.
Speaker 1: Like people will. He wouldn't kill in the NBA. It would be hyper unfair. He's a robot. Maybe he puts makeup over the steel.
Speaker 3: Like in a show ten times that happens. He's the Chemra somehow, still don't know.
Speaker 1: Even after he's fucking flying around he has he has like a red circle eye. It's like it's it's like not even make up, it's paint on the on the fucking metal parts to like look like his normal skin. People like good how's he's so good?
Speaker 4: He must be steroids.
Speaker 1: There's just steroids scandals. Yeah, the most they suspect his red eye doesn't evoke any suspicion him.
Speaker 3: Getting booze, him using a mother box in his chest to teleport and grab the ball away, And they're like, this.
Speaker 1: Is this guy's got crazy skilled Then what's his name? What? You guys don't get it? Black people can fly like that, He's.
Speaker 4: I've seen it only one I saw that.
Speaker 1: He starts talking about him being aware believe he was like the god of his figures. I was like, wow, man, how many bears I got to eat to get that? You have to to get that. People do thumbs like that. Man. It's unfortunately we live in a world that shouldn't happen, but people will. It will happen. We've seen it.
Speaker 3: We've seen it all the time in times that we just shouldn't even be. There's like, why is this here by Odin's fade? They added that to a quote and a alternate universe of Bob. I was like, why would he.
Speaker 1: Say by Odin's fade? Why would you say that is so funny? Though it is by fade? Is Holle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, why would he say that.
Speaker 1: Why why if they make him say that, Like for what purpose?
Speaker 3: I said, almost, I don't know why it is, Paul, And it seems like a fucking like a dog whistle to those weird Odenites. It's like they're still here, exists, absolutely real. You don't know what oden Knights are read yards that are like, we're pagan, but they're racist ship. That's basically in a nutshell weird why they do stupid And the thing is that pisses me off is you can easily identify them with all their dumb ass ruins on them, tattooed and ship, and then they'll be like racist, I've not you know how, Like it was like the whole Richard Spencer thing where it was a he first started off like I swear I'm not racist, and then it immediately start paying attention.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, yeah, I know what you're doing. It's one of those things.
Speaker 3: So unfortunately, there might be somebody who's into like pagan ship and maybe they might get confused with those people, but more times.
Speaker 1: No, it's you know what they're doing, They're they're just I don't know. I had got a warm mug with a run on it and I really liked it, and then it fell apart in like three weeks.
Speaker 3: I think runs look cool. I think they look cool. It's like it's like so does like caligraphy that looks cool.
Speaker 1: Ship. But like, whenever you see people that get balls deep into it, I'm always you gotta sign And that's kind of crazy Stephen Ruins. And unfortunately because of these like look, look, it's fascinating. Look about the Knights, It's fascinating. They they there is a gang ship. Dude, Yeah yeah, yeah, yay, it's insane.
Speaker 5: People are dumb.
Speaker 1: They always are going to be dumb until I take control.
Speaker 3: I just went, if they weren't racist, wouldn't even care to make at least uh, at least that's older than fucking Judeo Christian ship, you know what I'm saying. Like, but then the stuff they're into, I'm like, great, you guys are white suprems is great, awesome.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I love it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna read sorry real quick, just want to get you guys. Did you hear about that? Uh they're trying to a whites only city in Arkansas. I heard about that. I thought Arkansas was well to be fair of my Mexican friends moved Arkansas, so not yet. It's getting there though, they'll probably getting there. But yeah, Boogie's a Boogie's state.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. It's his towns. He's so excited too. I feel it's gona get much safer here, much safer here. Really protect my child bride, really safe year old wife. That is crazy or whatever. Yeah, I'm glad that our states are subsidizing that their states, right, right, I really feel like on some level like that. Well, first of all, that is it's really funny if you think about it from that perspective, because it's like that's literally socialism, yes, yes, the fact that like we allow them to even exist.
Speaker 5: Similar d it's like d I affects white women more than any any people on the planet, like literally.
Speaker 4: Of course literally that of course.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately people who have a problem d I think d I is just black people.
Speaker 4: They don't live about its diversity meaning diversity.
Speaker 1: And that the too, because it's like that applied to veterans as well. It did, a bunch of veterans got fired, Yes it did. You went to what you were so literally you went to to a giant sandbox. All you got was fucking schizophrenia and you can't e fuck you nigga yepoop. See you know how much they fucking fought my grandma to give her the viation for my grandpa that served for like twenty something years. They bought her like it was a fucking They fought her like it was like everybody again is ridiculous. It was insane. Don't get me started. They don't get me started in the via. All right, So read the twenty dollars names. Now, remember you can go to Patreon of concess it snark. You can go over there. Please do it. Uh. If you go over there, remember remember that if you donate one hundred dollars. Yeah, yes, full access to Kingston's house. Remember that's a promise. Uh, so go do it? Yeah, please do it.
Speaker 4: Please don't do that. Guys, you want at least.
Speaker 1: Twenty members, Yeah, twenty like if we if we hit you know what, let's let's make it more reasonable. Let's make it. We'll just give you all access to his house for free. Actually, never mind, never mind. Now two thousand, one hundred patrons should should go fine.
Speaker 5: Two thousand one that's so much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you have a problem, Yes, because I'm just gonna get shot and that's a waste of you.
Speaker 1: Probably just move out at that point into a way better place, I guess. But then that's gonna be my freaking count down to two patron starts today, it's gonna be my in law is they're gonna get freaking roped into that problem whenever it's not there. But it's not your problem. I do want to do how that works.
Speaker 3: I do want to do a like on the reel, like an actual goal, but I don't know, something something like silly but realistic.
Speaker 1: Actually two thousand. Yeah, if you, if you get, if you donate, if you guys, if we get, if we start making over, think about how easy it would be if just one, if you watch this show, even if just even if like ten percent of the people that listen to this show, if you just donated one hundred dollars every month, if you could, you could be Yeah. I mean it would be dumb of you, but you would help us out. Look, and that's really all that matters. That's all that matters. Brother. That is that Benjamin and Yahoo coming in again? Who is that? Hello? Christopher? I'm back showed up when we started talking about money. I did change.
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys are going to be making more money. That means you're gonna be able to donate more to the defense of Israel.
Speaker 1: Because you need to. Yes, Kingston will be able to donate more or of his. That is good.
Speaker 4: And I'm also his as his apartment as a military base.
Speaker 1: Oh his, yes, his for sure, not mine.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much. I'm glad that you, Christopher allowed me to use Kingston's apartment as a military base.
Speaker 9: Anything for you, Benjamin and Yahoo, right, just like you're allowed you to use this allows you to use fucking Palestine ass Israel, right place that's not a place, that's a per right.
Speaker 4: Right, Excuse me, excuse me. I need to fly away on my yamaca glider.
Speaker 1: That's crazy and it expands out. It's crazy. It's like it's a convex. Fucking it's the worst possible sliding off of it. Tell me watch it.
Speaker 5: You're growing up.
Speaker 3: When he takes his little this little tiny throws it down and expands out into that.
Speaker 1: But that's his yamaka. Yeah, but it's it's but it's it's a hat, so it's convex.
Speaker 5: So he's like and then it's off the bottom.
Speaker 1: Prope the whole time ship.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, you.
Speaker 1: Just can't get a handle of it. You can use something.
Speaker 3: For years and he still has it's still probably at a thirty proficiency. It's fucking The people in his cabin are like, fucking spends so much money on that fucking glider.
Speaker 4: Fucking And we told.
Speaker 1: Him that it wouldn't be the Americans, it would be unstable, but he wanted to be a Yamica. What is up with him? Like, we got to kill this dude, We gotta we gotta kill more Palestine. They did kill him, and they go, yeah. I love the idea of him constantly slimming off. It's a great image. And it's like.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a propulsion thing allan.
Speaker 5: It's a quick different it's a quickly spinning rad at the bottom of propelling it upwards.
Speaker 1: There's the science. Let's get let's get to the twenty science.
Speaker 4: Gotcha coming out?
Speaker 1: Three? Two? One? Beep, beep beep. The gap between Sweeney's teeth I keep dropping that whatever the gap between Sweeney's teeth being held together by Toby Maguire, Spider Man, random White Guy, Zordan Mom, Donnie uh the dead Spider. I completely erased all traces in my existence. She didn't even know it nice. Why is his profile picture? Like it's you, but it's like a it's like a oh, what the hell do you want to be going? Like I'm like, that's crazy. Swen has three days for safety for not spoiling his three days safety for not spoiling Superman. So insecure, I handed lower hand the lower logs into the public bathroomt fucking outrageous. Uh getting my Dick sugg by an Elphant trunk Texas Red Delta Gamma big gay beetlesucking beetle Dick for the taste. Literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Squimp? Is bugs? Christ Man? A chip?
Speaker 4: That one just hit different?
Speaker 1: It was like really good about time to pick a trip. Actually, that's why I give it to you to Dennis. Oh goddamn it. I haven't been in like a year or something like that. I haven't been in a fucking while. It's got this like flag mover thing. It works pretty well. Is it like like water once kind of? But like now it's like I didn't have that much build up. I just noticed that it was starting and I was like, oh, I should do something about it now before I go to the dentist. And I did it, but it's like, but now it's like I don't even know, like it feels like my teeth are sharp kind of yeah, because it was like I guess it's like a bunch of stuff that was under it or like maybe I don't know. My tongue is like really irritated right now, I gotta go fix that. Literally for the start last week, Wise Clamuel Esquire the third, I'm Pedro Pascal. I can do a Weinstein because anxiety.
Speaker 5: You know, that shit's so bloodffort, it's so funny. Everybody's so mad about it. And I'm like, she literally hugged him afterwards, she embraced.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm giving him. I'm waiting for us. If women come out and say some crazy shit, then all right, as of right now, it's gotta be the right women, though I'm indifferent, Yes, it's gotta be the right way.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, what if Bella Ramsey came out and says some wow shit.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're lying, you're lying, you're lying, you're lying. That'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: That's all I'll say, it's insane, like that video got blow abortion. You watch all video, it's like he does that which I wouldn't have done. I'm not touching any woman like that. Even my own, like I were saying this, they were like, oh, like I were saying this, was like I'm sure people would love to do this show. But then like she hugged literally hugged it right after.
Speaker 1: They know we're joking. I'm sure she literally hugs him afterwards. And it's like, let's know what Samson's watching?
Speaker 4: Should I message you like.
Speaker 1: To go out the back? Just fucking man, you sair a guild master. That'd be fucking fu fucking hilarious. Uh snark tanks hung his beetle girl Colin Mori already search portal radio loop ten hours and go five hours nineteen minutes. No, that sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: S in the fucking link where it's time stamped.
Speaker 1: At least I think, yeah, wait, hold on, no he's gonna do it. Yeah, no, it peak my curiosity. I read it more as like just watch this for ten hours. Oh but like portal portal Radio, no gun in her throats, didn't even we put some all right, five hours nineteen minutes is that portal. Yeah, what the fuck is that? Dude?
Speaker 7: What the hell is this?
Speaker 1: What within the video? Oh my god, this is the guy who's underwear.
Speaker 5: I think I know who that is.
Speaker 1: This guy's like I'm gonna go forward on my roommates door. Who that is? That's like King ass Ripper or something or something like that. Have you seen the video? It's like, did you see it? Did you see that down in the corner where the guy goes at farts on his roommate's door for like two minutes straight. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: I think that's King ass Ripper.
Speaker 1: Imagine putting that on.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's so deep into the video that no sane person would ever get that. Oh that's all. I'm glad. I I'm glad I gave in King.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's King ass Ripper.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of him? No, I've never say that.
Speaker 3: Like his Shout Out Shout Out your Mom's House podcast Back in the day, they were good like and they would just get the most retarded people on the you know clips and I don't know, I don't watch it any more. Suck, but uh that's so I was like, Wow, I shouldn't know what this is you know what I'm saying. That's amen, Amen, Amen, brother Amen.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: I love I want to do stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Very bullshit and videos anyway. Kingston breathes in the mic like a broken pug. Little It's iconic.
Speaker 4: How long is this King ash Ripper?
Speaker 1: I don't want to see this? Yeah? Is this him farting on a door? It's just so stupid.
Speaker 5: Ah, I can't get through it. There's there's that part where it's like it's supposed to be like did you see that? It supposed to be like a goblin getting caught on camera, But it's like did you see that right there? And it's a little corner where like a little speck of dustialized by it, and it's like live footage of a goblin and it's genuine. I think it's the funniest video on You're so you're talking.
Speaker 1: About you might as well whatever so much to dangle keys in front of you until you die die. Calinari already snark tanks hung his beetle girl. I'm going to name my future son chump. Stay off your phone. I'm going to name my future son chump so that when I drop him off a school, I can say, see you, chump, I'm going to kill the president of the mortar. The downside of I r L shows Derek and Between can't funk with their cameras filters during the names gay Soul Goodman is slipping gay two rats in a trench coat. Sam Porter, bitches, you're gonna dump four thousand tons of miural acts into the Colorado River. I will turn l A into a literal shithole. Do it? Yeah, do it? I dare you? Dare you do it? You're never gonna do it, and you're not like me.
Speaker 5: So that'd be really unfort You got my will power.
Speaker 4: You should you water? What you gotta filter in your fridge?
Speaker 1: Drink a bottle of water.
Speaker 4: You know you don't have a filter for like your line.
Speaker 1: I think we have one builts in but I don't really.
Speaker 4: So you just you guys just like just waste a bunch of plastic.
Speaker 1: You're that you're those people recycle that ship. You think you think that if you think all that ship is getting come on, brother man guy, they melted onto a baby when they when they get off. That's the lean guy when he finally when he finally shows back up again.
Speaker 3: Because at the very at the very least do the five gallon jug things so at least it's less plastic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I do that.
Speaker 5: I have bottles with only when other people coming over.
Speaker 1: What so all the time? Not all the time, there's people come over every day all the time.
Speaker 3: You're always sick and stuff. It's always like people coming over and the other day like you're like sneezing or coving or something. They're like, oh, I'm sick. I can't remember the last time I can.
Speaker 4: Power through the show. And you're like, fucking I'm fucking shitting over myself if I can do it, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, no, just get better.
Speaker 3: You're like trying to power through it fucking every every other minute, like poison damage, every orfice.
Speaker 5: That's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Chris the toaster, fucking a toastter Berserker, Beatles, Big Bouncy Backside, Reckless Rhino, the Sloker to hy so dirty. The episode. This episode of The Stark Tank is brought to you by excell Mobile, Luckheed Martin and United Health Group, dam Crabbley Shrimpson. What was it? Uh something? In part by what was that? Was that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It was brought to you in part by Gay Devil literally the devil criplely Shrimpson, I restrained myself from the hyperbolic chamber joke. Don't tap the don't tap the ass by Tyler Tyler Perry, The Creator, The Moon, the Goon, Moon dom Nation, Click dribble TLC's no straits be like. A gay is a gay who thinks he's gay, and it is also known as a gay always talking about being gay. So Moon, the Moon, the worms bursting out of Rfk's face like Diego and Dead Rising three while he's on trial Elle from Death Note trying to figure out if you guys are gay or not? Derek knatchovin his innocent hashtag free him Sweeney comes in, bowlding ball finger holes and puts them back on the rack. Round eyed eight it facts true, Round eyed Asian wishing Sween Sweeney the best. Other two the other two have it too good lately. Google Bodon Vasselkov to see some of the most onspiring haircuts you will ever lay your eyes upon. This shit is actually insane. Just looked at my fat cousin and punched him in the back of the head. Hey, hey, just looked, all right? Read that brand Brandy Hutzel. Oh, you see that video of fucking you know dad Nathan Barnett, I a little bit of his cameraman murdered his family. Anyway, let's move on. I got a little bit of it. Yeah, I didn't watch the whole thing because it was it was too much story time. Yeah, I skimmed it. I watched so forty minutes of that fucking e WU. Yeah about the the traffic stop with the lady and the bodies in the tree didn't want it was late at night. Even were they real bodies, case, then it's not gonna be a story if it's not. Yeah, but it's real bodies traffic up with mannequin's. It just feels so insane that that really happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's it's a it's like I said, it got twelve million views in like three days for a reason because it's fucking wild wilder stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, Brandy Huttle guy, I returned to get my barbed cock wet you feel me, Bob? Where mere now? I like them yeah? Over yeah Yeah and aggressive sounds so stupid.
Speaker 5: Wolines even have particularly sharp claws, I think so, yeah, like particularly dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they literally Yeah, they all look like Hugh Jackman too, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even even before.
Speaker 1: Even before, like I mean Jack Jackman, it would be more it would be more accurate to say Hugh Jackman looks like Wolverine. Yes, that is accurate because they predated insane. The casting is weird.
Speaker 5: It's like Wolverine looks nothing like Hugh Jackman, but also like whatever, but he stole stolen and now he's immortalized and now forever.
Speaker 4: It was funny to have.
Speaker 3: I remember I had the first line of X Men toys from the first movie, and he's like fucking tall. He's like not like compared to my other ex my Wolverine toys. Yeah, he is a giant.
Speaker 4: It was like, all right, cool.
Speaker 1: I dropped him in TJ. We went to TJ and I some lucky Mexican kid had a Wolverine.
Speaker 5: The Yaarna took it it fell by the water.
Speaker 4: Was yeah, sure, that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Blonde blue eyed German man reminding the other patron that Germans are rarely Germans are really black. The wine in Ska's ball sacked. It is funny. Mister Hansome, uh Sydney Tom Sweeney is a black eugenicist thug Zilla destroyed ol Maga's Melee g t a four swing set glitch on so Mario Brothers ship after the bill passed, Chris's neighbors filling what oh filing yet another noise complaint During a recording session, Jack w f M Sweeney Sween calling me British is so offensive. I'm from New Zealand. To eat a dick whatever, Love you guys. You said that exact thing last night. I'm going I'm going to I'm gonna ship Sween's pants. The cock fist though, suck my ball. The glisso protocole, y'all come down me without down syndrome jokes, big Meaty stinks. Canola Joe evicted Eve to taste the apple. I don't even remember what the fuck the canola Joe was? That joke was. I don't even know some fucking oil man. Yeah, I guess so, I don't know. Uh do I get an Edward pass off my comments? Black gay actor? Good luck, Jonathan? Uh gay? Dracula be like I arched my Bacula? What would you want? What would you do if you went to Eaty's home planet and everyone was swimming clothes I really love that idea. Heath eating truck stops two, she on the regular gids fe fi fo come perfect, perfect, beautiful, Sweeney looking at Pim Uh, Sweeney looking like Pim after he gets eye surgery. Palescinian Assassin's got Ozzy Osbourne, Sam Hyde viciously raping Sweeney like a gorilla Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be where, politely giggling, bouncing and twirling at mock seven in Chris's closet, turning Japanese covered by Kirsten Dunc thousand and nine. Carry on my gay word son. I found a twink and fuck his bum layers. Oh yeah, carry on my gayward son. Find a twink and fuck his bumb lay your sweaty nuts to rest. Don't you come no more? Fuck you? I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. God that that chip really really fucked me up. I can't because now my mouth is like you're eating now right, So I was like, it's like making saliva. Really truly the thought of a chip funck face, unstoppable cardboard pie. I've sucker fucked twelve dereks and thirty seven swings from alternate timelines. I think I read mister pants again. Uh, Cardboard Pie, Henry of fuck Lits, the Chechi the Chechian Manhore but buddy of Sir Hans gape On, Bussy of perksnine, Uh nig Hard zig Hard female Superman Clark kunt y'all you all think Sister Freed was pegging Father Airy, Ariandell. Who the fuck are these people, Sister Freed, Father Arian, Dell. This is Lord of the Rings. Probably what is this? I don't know, actually came something super obvious to It's probably something either it's either obvious or obscure. It's like king was it Kingdom of Deliverance or something? Sister Yeah, Sister Freed, f R I E D E I E d E Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh is that like night Rain or something?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe it might be I might be Elden ring War. I don't know who any of these people are. Let's see, Sister Freed.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a bitch from fucking uh just from the ashes of the d l C, the first dl C first structures three d l C.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when then like you gotta fight her and there's that.
Speaker 4: Guy the fucking the like the bowlel arm.
Speaker 3: That dude freaks out when you whoop her ash and they and he's like he gets out of the chair finally and he's like smashing the fuck You remember that?
Speaker 1: I remember the whole that was really fucking cool. It's the whole area is all snowy and ship I remember. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then when you fight the guy, like my favorite part of that is when he when you whoop her ass and that dude's.
Speaker 1: In the chair and his reaction he starts trembling and he lets out this harror like harrowing scream, like scream. Do you remember that? You know that?
Speaker 3: I gets out of the chair and then he has that bowl which like you know, and then brings her back to life, and then you're fighting them both together and he's like smashing it.
Speaker 1: It's a badass fight, dude. I keep saying, I'm sorry. I know Elden Rings a massive achievement, but I just I fuck man.
Speaker 4: I love Dark Souls three.
Speaker 1: I think those DLCs are fucking phenomenal. Imagine a game beat up. You bring her back to life and then you both get killed, and this dude kills you both some astu who sweee Like once upon a time, ripping tear until he's done. Arthur just then is he miraculous? To pass away? Bats and Pausanes can now rest easy. Sweeney and Kanye for President twenty twenty eight goon devil the man without come hammering my dick flat to grind something levels. I call it excalib right now, the gay clown fapping under your bed. Fapping is such an old term. I can't remember the last time I heard that. Actually, fapping's dead.
Speaker 4: We're now gooning.
Speaker 1: And then what was next? Fuck jorking common I said in the beginning of the episode, told me to me it flobbing something like that, Yeah, flobbing and clumbing clumbing, ulumbing search Peter Lori fish battle. Adam ruins everything, but she's not Adam and she's not ruining anything. Satan Stub Sween's toe in my life is yours, Smitchey the kid Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper. Fappening.
Speaker 3: That's such a point in time, and so you'll never not know what time that happened because the terminology.
Speaker 5: I think the fappening is so funny because it just it's a skit.
Speaker 1: It's written like a skit. It does feel fake me take megan, take time to reflect upon myself. But he pulled up. He looks. It's a charming look on his face. Dude, Indiana Jones and then of the Crystal penis my new dn D weapon at plus four budgeting hamster and a sock insane by the way, Factliacchi the gay clowns many Hassan guest stars on the Stark Tank podcast that gets sad and drowns himself in versus toilet. Fly me to your ass and let me come inside your ass. Let me see what come is like inside your fucking ass. I love, I really am. I'm not even exaggerate. I'm so enamored with this, this specific one that you might actually do it. I think it's it just sucks. I feel like that has like high potential to be like you'd see that it's just scrolling, you know, like as audio super imposed over some fucking bullshit that has like high mean potential. I agree, fly me to your ass. I feel like you have to emphasize ass. Every time uh Am sees the joking dead Crank, the Canadian we talked about that you can't look at him joke you can't even look at him. You can't think, you can't think about it, mistake, you can't even think you saw it.
Speaker 3: That's so funny, Such an overpowered pox.
Speaker 1: It's literally worse than the bird box. It's worse than everything is because it's so.
Speaker 5: Are they attacking, you know, that's what's got a blindfolded blindfolded and go and they don't imagine them.
Speaker 1: It's just basically, people become plants. Basically, it's constantly and the goal is to get get every every individual penis so long they all connect to each other, and then it's it becomes and then it becomes basically that's it's like fiber optic cables for like some fucking other race of creatures or something. I don't know, gotcha, yeah whatever, yeah, yeah whatever. I wrote this in two seconds. They didn't even know it. Craig the Canadian, I don't even know shit. I forgot to kill myself again. It's your boy, shay d. Thank and thank god for Asian women and thank god for Stellar Blade Nude mods, Come Shot Gaming TM at Grock. Is this true? Fourteen? Right now? You're fourteen? You're like dead?
Speaker 4: What are you fucking hibernating? What are you saying?
Speaker 5: I was back up, back ups at thirty you know we're.
Speaker 3: Good fourteen Yeah, you're fucking even thirty two is crazy. That's like athletes and shit, they're like super fucking like you know what I mean? No, because that your resting heart rate like around that time.
Speaker 1: That's thirty. That's fine, right, Your resting heart rate isn't supposed to be like ninety well like like like usually supreme athletes will be around forty. Supreme athletes, yeah, you know, because they have like I feel, supreme is an interesting word to use. Well, I mean supreme is I think you're right now. I'm not saying yeah, I just supreme just feels very fantastical. Yeah, I don't know what's a what I would do.
Speaker 5: I'm back at twenty.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying better what sounds more grounded? But like but also just top I guess I guess top. He said supreme. It feels like politically, it feels like David Thrones.
Speaker 5: Are like like political wrestling should be about ninety y.
Speaker 1: That's why I was feel like the restling is around around one fifteen, one fifty. I think mine's two thirty, Yeah, two thirty yeah, that's me when I'm asleep. Then I wake up and it goes down.
Speaker 4: That is in sane sleep in asuna.
Speaker 1: Oh man, So yeah, well I sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sound dude.
Speaker 1: I sleep in one of those Costco machines, the one that like it's like a elevate your heart rate machine, I think is what it's called, elevate your arm You just just take a bunch of diodes to you and then it just pumps you full of Well you sleep.
Speaker 5: I'm back at thirty. I'm back at thirty.
Speaker 1: I feel like that can't be accurate, dude. I think it's I think it's good. Yeah, I guess like too. It's way too betweet.
Speaker 3: It is way too low for a human to just have naturally, that's what I'm saying. Like you're resting heartwaight you're because you're not. That's if it's really thirty.
Speaker 1: That's little.
Speaker 4: You should probably get a cat's gown on your arteries.
Speaker 1: Brother, I don't need it. No, I'm good, I'm good. No, I'm fine. I think that's actually a.
Speaker 3: Good idea for because you never you literally never know how easy major blockage like, I want to do that just one day.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to like set a week as sign where I just want to get everything scanned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I want to do a brain scan. I want to do like a fucking country and do it, rape your pockets whatever. Yeah, literally just go to Turkey problem. I'm gonna go toy. They hate me over there. They do hate Chris.
Speaker 3: They actually they specifically hate any Stanboldi and International Airport. The biggest sign says no Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's a picture of me when I was six. It's really blurry. It's a photo of me when I was six in a crowd from far away, and it's really blurry, and then they blew it up like a hundred. It's like that zooming video of the kid getting kid. He starts to changing races.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I wish we could talk that video again.
Speaker 1: That video is so gone on. Oh god, that's probably the Funnies. I don't want to see that ever again. That video at Rock Is this true? Paying the price for an Inflix subsisition to get my name skipped every episode? Uh a nigamakiewee. Stop waste writing gay covers if you're never gonna actually record them and release him, then you bump no w you bums uh oh enward os uh no no no no, no, no, no, no, no getting niggy with it. Drip mh Lord of all Drip and twenty five dollars a month. We'll get your name dyslexically right at the end of the show, which I will now do. Sweete, cow me down. Nice. I forgot. I haven't done right it that way in a long time.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: The FBI, in turn tip xing Trump's name out of the f Stein files one page at a time, unpaid Obi woncha blow me? So gavee? They call him slip in Jimmy men. Yeah, Who's next? Ascount only has the mods that let you kill children at Skyrim Kremlin de Gremlin uh the primal fear I feel when Charlie Kirk smiles, I.
Speaker 4: Forgot to watch that as all park.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet. Is it out or like I think it was out right? I think I got previewed, so it's probably today.
Speaker 5: Then it probably dropped today or dunk tomorrow. I feel like I had the day off when it drops, so it has to drop tomorrow. I'm pretty sure. Oh, I guess it might come out today for like television.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right, I forget. I forget about television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, being real, sweem being real, quiet about losing weight. Harry reckt them to Gate two. Come, Carl weezer voice, jammy my inward can you give in Jimmy voice? Carl, you can't say that word? Amazing, Carl, that is cinema right there, Jammy my inward read. Hey Jimmie, what's going on? You want to?
Speaker 5: You want to?
Speaker 1: Where's your mom's panties?
Speaker 4: Where's your mom's panties?
Speaker 6: Don't by me.
Speaker 1: I'm just stiffing your mobs panties at Bobby he is, I will be so much.
Speaker 4: Wait, Carl, he clearly is a weeezer. Correct, Yeah, clearly.
Speaker 1: It's like he's hand crazy. I love you so much. You are the perfect representation of the people that I enjoy being around. Wow, wow, yo, Jamie, your house is my house.
Speaker 4: Now can you give me Jimmy Neutron's wallats?
Speaker 1: Please? We need to anything for you. Benjamin got She comes by and he's like, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, I'm not so sure about you. You're You're something that I know?
Speaker 1: Is that, Benjamin?
Speaker 3: That you and John Marshton walks in and it devolves, and do you feel like you have a right to We have a right to defend ourselves. I gotta get on my but.
Speaker 1: He's still moving, but he's not as fast. He shoots a hole in it, so it falls the house. Marson, dead eye, fucking crazy. Yeah, I love doing the smiley face. You like doing the smiley face? Oh you shot me out?
Speaker 4: Actually, just their penises, do the smiley face?
Speaker 1: Just you shoot their dick?
Speaker 8: It hurts, Oh Stott, John Marston, Stop you shot me, Benjamin Benjamin, stop the case. Anybody else, stop shooting me, John Monster. No, he's diverse, know everything.
Speaker 4: Stop help me. Arthur Morgan helped me.
Speaker 1: Still he's still trying to balance on his glider.
Speaker 4: Dutch Bandolin, please listen to reason and the reason with your your your your.
Speaker 1: Gang, no wage like five May three. I didn't say that, Dutch. I don't. I don't know something. Gay brothers present on.
Speaker 5: The party, No right, No one's gay, right, no openly gay in the party right.
Speaker 1: In red dead Yeah, not openly. It's the eighteen hundred. Yeah. I don't think there's any implication of that either. Yeah, I think you might. There might be a side mission where somebody's like you, I could see that maybe. Yeah. I didn't come across it though, and if I did, I probably kill them because I kill everybody.
Speaker 4: I ran over a lot of people on accident.
Speaker 1: That's you see people talking about how like if J six J six is gonna have a Pride parade, and it's like, you know.
Speaker 5: It's gonna I'm gonna do it to crazy, it'll be wild.
Speaker 1: If that's true, I feel like we'd be smarting them not to do that.
Speaker 5: But also like, well I think they could. They could think that, like you know, it's gonna do what they did in and read it too, is like the clans there. You don't do anything, the world's gonna shoot on them and then their own.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe, but like people, so you're comparing the Pride parade to the k K right, always.
Speaker 5: The idea that they're gonna let people simply have their own, that the narrative of the moment happen on its own. People are gonna be like, I'm gonna kill these people.
Speaker 1: Doc Donkerson, the colon swinging slash airs not the same. Pepe just learned. The anomology of scumbag meant originally meant used condom Grok, who is the gayest little beetle to ever? To listen to our podcast? A Pepinie Brother presents Crash Course, Cybertron History, Rise of the Decepticons, Meebie Fishy, a mean lesbian pepe Sipper John Stickling Verse eighteen eighty nine. I hate the service industry so much it's unreal. The First Church of Key David presents ham Stroker's Ejacula Scott Pilgrim versus the IDF pre Rods Blake eight nine to six. I got lockjaw doing graveyard chips at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaw is previously mentioned with That's whide open. If Matt Walsh was on fire, I wouldn't even piss on him to put it out. Sween spoils something to make a shitty reference. There is no Epsteine list in Bossing say das goopy, Uh Jesus Christ, Oh no, come on, okay, good Uh it's slabeign time. Nice. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little beetle off the ground. Kingston, look my child, the delicious morsel as he feeds it to him. Young Collins shouting the N word in Spanish Harlem Daredevil versus Truth God Niggy Ziggy So Dumb. The next Names Bond movie is going to be a double oh seven licensed Double seven licensed to Goon Total Clanker Death Kill Clanker's behead Clanker. Sorry, Miss Jackson video, Sorry mis Jackson, badly Brave, Who's New York unick a theory needs he blowing his wepen Hill three penis naphrom Melphis won and riting out our list as always the King of Haphazard. Another episode of the Bin Patreon dot com sas snark Tanks snark Tank dot Shop go over there, We'll see you next time. By baby
Speaker 3: F