Speaker 1: Hey, folks, we are back with Everything Is a Bitch Episode number sixty two. You got Ago, you got aj and you got Kenny. The three Stooges all on board today.
Speaker 2: Boys, how are you?
Speaker 1: God? There is so much to talk about. Where do we start? Well, I should tell Kenny that he's off the hook as of today. So this morning I signed up for our boat club. So instead of buying a boat, we were part of a boat.
Speaker 2: Club now, and that's nice.
Speaker 1: I think this is pretty fool proof. I like this thing. I never heard. This has to be the last few years they're doing this thing. But you know, you pay X amount of money and you get X number of hours. You book it days or weeks in advance, and you know, sometimes the exact boat you want isn't available at the location you want, but they have a bunch of other locations. So some weeks you might have to take the boat from Palm Beach Gardens, some weeks might have to take it from Pompino, some weeks del Rey, whatever. So but you always get a boat. I guarantee you get a boat as long as you're given I think it's three days advance notice, and you're working off a bank of hours and they actually take it out of the slip for you and hand it to you, and then when you come in they take it from you and doct so you don't even have to worry about DOC in the freaking thing. It's great. So I'm actually going for my orientation on Friday. They didn't take my greats out Bay experience. Oh yeah, I was the best booy swamper. Yeah, in the freaking Bay summer of seventy seven. Nobody got close to little Booie.
Speaker 3: All I remember from the driving not driving tests, whatever you call the boating test was red right, return right, the red Bully's.
Speaker 2: On the right when you return. That's the long one line. I remember.
Speaker 1: I was very, very distracted during my uh getting my my Mariner's credentials because I was twelve and in the class was a twelve year old Sue and Nina. Oh wow. Yeah, So I had to work through that and the fact that twelve year old Wendy much more was flirting with me. Well, I wanted no part of that, and I was trying to focus on you.
Speaker 2: So you so, Sue fer Well, she went to your elementary, No, she.
Speaker 1: Went to Kenny's elementary, but She went to the Battle and Yacht Club that swim in the summer, so we were seeing swim team as little kids, and then everybody hung out there in the summer.
Speaker 2: So you knew.
Speaker 3: I didn't see suit till seventh grade home room. You knew she was coming up the ranks. You guys knew, dude.
Speaker 1: I had her on the back of my shwin like she she's as close as I got.
Speaker 2: I remember in seventh grade sprouted.
Speaker 1: Late though that she she hadn't sprouted yet.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yeah, it must have maybe eighth grade, ninth grade, but she was No. It was when I first laid eyes on it.
Speaker 4: She had I book, she looked good through it, and she was you could tell she.
Speaker 1: Was, oh yeah, no, no.
Speaker 3: She shot to my right home room and she had a she had a light blue body suit on and she was reaching in her pocketbook to get her Bonnie Bell chapstick out. I remember it, and her breast hit the desk. I almost shipped myself. I was like, oh my god, this is too much.
Speaker 4: And what did you much more? That's a blasphem? Yeah, kid, yeah, she was, she was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did what did Johnsavetti ever end up? I'm thinking about Johnsmedy the last few days. Anybody know what of John's eddy Zimo?
Speaker 1: I know you you're talking about, but I don't know. I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: He I know him and uh him and Stewie. Uh yeah, Jimmy, they had gotten together.
Speaker 5: I think they were over to Bahamas like building houses and doing constructions.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, but then but then they came back and I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think Stewie's so many You know, my brother in law is good friends with them. I need to, I need to. I know he keeps up with stew You haven't heard Zimo's name in a long time. But anyway, so we uh will have boat stories to come in. Uh in the in the days ahead? Did so? Did you guys choose to watch the UFC stuff? Did you not watch the watch? Can you watch?
Speaker 5: I watched on and off. I watched a couple of matches. I was getting distracted, but I did get to watch some of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you weren't watching the liberal counterprogramming?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: You seen any of the social media videos.
Speaker 5: On Facebook or Instagram. Some fat broad singing, then a couple of fat broads in the back. I didn't know what that was that bet mid I mean, yes, yes, it was it was bet Yeah, I mean I saw I saw the I think something on Facebook or one of the new stations.
Speaker 4: For literally, are you serious something watch this bullshit?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Not many, not many, but but talk about cringe. I mean so bad, so bad.
Speaker 3: But they listen to the view. I don't watch it, but I listened. I see clips. They're all, you know, Whoopy Goldberg and out of the fuck Anna Navarro. You know it's so barbaric, and this is not America. It's exactly what America is. America loves fighting, America loves the UFC, America loves patriotism.
Speaker 2: You're the assholes who don't think it's America. What do you think? This is what we like.
Speaker 3: They also like drag racing and fucking NASCAR. That's America horses. No, they forgot all that ship.
Speaker 1: The fly over was badass, ye gorgeous. The guy who what's who's the guy's name who did the Michelle Obama as a man thing?
Speaker 2: That was stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: That came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I know, actually think it's funny, but I mean, I think it's really funny. I think it's funny how crazy people on the left go over the fact that he did that. Nobody like, do you not realize the idiotic shit you do every day? That is so much further over the top than than him fucking around and obviously trying to be funny. Call him Obama, man, I.
Speaker 2: Like what Trump did.
Speaker 3: Trump the guy gave Trump his necklace after he won the match, and when he talked about that, Michelle Obama li and Trump took the necklace off.
Speaker 2: But they'll never put that. But that was a video.
Speaker 3: I saw Trump removing the necklace because he felt it was you know, uncalled for.
Speaker 2: I mean, he not to shout it out, you know, it was. It shocked me. I loved.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that you got to see fighters walking out of the White House from different areas and being joined by the Congressional Medal of Honor winners. And that was that was very cool, very very well done. And the last fight was unbelievable. Last fight was great. Uh, that was perfect. Eighty thousand people screaming, fathers and sons and mothers and daughters.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it, you guys.
Speaker 1: Asson heard the news that came out today, right, yeah, Kenny.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I tell you, I think they should just shoot over one of them fire fire clock.
Speaker 4: I agree, that's it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's twenty three people they've identified. They've only arrested a handful so far. I don't know that they don't have evidence or they can't find people or exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: But let's start setting examples. We just got to set examples. These guys got to.
Speaker 1: Go, well, what scary is? I don't know how long it was going on, but they didn't find out anything about it until the tenth Yeah, until the fucking tent. So the event was the fourteenth, so they had three days before the event to to you know, to force this. I mean, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think one of the kids parents is called told on the right. That's how initially it began, something like.
Speaker 4: This American kids, what is what is?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Transport? Who are these kids?
Speaker 2: Suppose? We don't know.
Speaker 1: It all come through the through the wash. But the plan though, uh, I mean, who knows how many people they would have killed? If off and you had a thousands and thousands of people panicking and running in one direction, directly toward where snipers are set up. I mean they're just a gauntlet of I mean that would have been worse than Vegas. I mean, would just could mote him down.
Speaker 3: Especially not one sniper, a dozen, a dozen or two snipers. And and I think Kenny's right, like I've forgotten the names of all these assholes who tried to kill Trump or shot him. I forgot the last guy already, the one who ran through the hotel. I forgot his name. We're gonna forget these guys in a month too. And you know, I'm not on a limb here saying it, but they're not going to stop trying to kill Trump. It's gonna go on and on. And what happens to these guys just get arrested. We don't hear about them anymore. Like I just something's gotta be done. Kenny's right, you just stop this.
Speaker 1: Look it's I mean, it's horrible to think about people trying to take out the president of the United States, But this was on an entirely different scale of just plan knowing it's a bunch of conservatives in one place and that much hate being out there, that you want to commit that much murder. I mean again, who knows what the number could have been based upon that plan.
Speaker 5: If the media keeps on doing what they're doing, if you know, the skanks on the view keep on doing what they're doing. We watch CNN for a few minutes last night. There's nothing positive that they ever say. Even when Trump does something that it looks positive, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the whole White Ran thing, you know, they'll look.
Speaker 5: At the negative part. They harp on negative. It's I've never once heard them say, you know what.
Speaker 4: Trump is doing a real good job here?
Speaker 3: Could you could you could you hire something like that in your business? I mean you could you just sit in an office with somebody that's just negative all day?
Speaker 5: Well that's that's that's what they because it's just horrible.
Speaker 4: The people who watch that are negatives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all the same. They're you know, misery.
Speaker 4: Loves compeaching to their own audience. Yeah, and they're making them worse.
Speaker 5: Because if you're mad at Trump, or you think you're mad, you listen to these people, you're gonna be doubly mad.
Speaker 2: I know, I know this, it.
Speaker 5: Just should happen. I mean we you know, First Amendment free speech, everything else. There's got to be a point where you know you're doing because it's causing you know, harm to the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes too far.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not just streaming fire in a crowded movie theater. There's other things that can do a lot more damage than that, and the Left shows that. I mean it was there wasn't one bit of violence with eighty thousand people leaving d C. Nothing was wrong, nothing, No cars got burned, nothing got turned over. Opposite of New York City, which we knew was gonna happen. I mean, the next morning, we knew they'd be out of control. They should have those guys, but they catch them all walk down the streets in Brooklyn, in Harlem and the Bronx wearing Spurs jerseys and just let the New York fans go at them, which I'm not I'm not in favor of, but that's I mean, we've all been to Yankee games, in med games, and we know what it's like leaving the stadiums. I've been to Baltimore orio games with the Yankees. It's crazy out there. People want to fight you constantly.
Speaker 6: So because everybody's drunk, Yes, something I think on Instagram or Facebook where I think it was Penn Station or somewhere where there was a guy in the Spurs Jersey wanted to fight anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anybody, Yeah, guy in New York. I saw that. Yeah did he did?
Speaker 1: He get a lot of takers?
Speaker 4: I didn't, you know, I just looked at it quick.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't read the fine prints.
Speaker 2: But the Giants and Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Giants and Dodgers have a terrible history of the fans fighting.
Speaker 1: Oh really, we have that guy that got crippled and all the brain damage, like twenty years ago, fifteen years ago. All right, let's let's talk about the Let's talk about the Knicks. I mean, I remember one thing from the nineteen seventy three World Series with the Mets. I'm just thinking, like all sports stuff that happened when we were young. I have barely remember anything about the Knicks, the Knicks Championship. What I remember about the Mets is during the Championship series that Buddy Harrelson and Pete Rose got in a fight. Do you remember that, right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: And that was like that's like the only memory because those games I remember bringing a transistor radio to school at Second Dog Paul J. Blow whatever elementary school. And that was the only way because the game started at like two in the f the world, A World Series Championship Series game starting in the middle of the day. Yeah, could you imagine something like that?
Speaker 3: I mean, no, Umember METS Houston was like the eighty six Mets Houston started during the day. We were at work. The game was on at work. It ended up being an extra innings I believe when they won that game.
Speaker 1: It was seventeen innings that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was start right.
Speaker 1: It was in the day because I remember having to watch it at a an ad agency. It watched the extra innings at an ad agency.
Speaker 2: No, it's bad there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I guess maybe, but it was still on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that I think the only way you could take in that game was through the radio. I don't think that game was on was on TV.
Speaker 3: Well, the NBA used to be tape tape delayed. The NBA was taped delayed. Even even the Championship Series was tape delayed. Back in the day. It was a different world anyway.
Speaker 1: I think I think fifty years from now, kids that are like ten, twelve years old, like we were back when the Mets were in the series, and the Knicks will winning the series in seventy three. I think there's so many more plays from this run of the Knicks, so many things they'll never forget. I mean, starting with the og tipping the ball in with the second left in Game four and coming back from twenty nine points down. I mean, those are.
Speaker 3: Just that's a tough basket. That's a tough basket to make. That's really hard, coming in full speed, delicately tapping it not too hard. I was so emotional. I mean I didn't cry like I thought I went. I thought I would break down, but I watched it alone. My son went to his friend's house. They're all watching the game. So I'm alone and I went down twelve. I'm like, here we go. It's fucking team. But there was just something in me that I knew, like twelve ache shit, twelve age shit with Jalen Brunson, and you know, we got this a little by little. We got to see what a fucking piece of shit Wenby is.
Speaker 2: I'll never like that guy here. Mind.
Speaker 3: Look, when I was a kid in seventy three, I used to hate wild Chamberlain. Remember getting a pissed off when they beat us a couple of times. But with the headband he was unstoppable. But he was really unstoppable. Wenby is stoppable. He's a great force on defense. But the guy's got to put on muscle. He's got to get more mature. Trying to take out someone's knee or getting under you're jumping drump shot foot, what bullshit, the flagrant fouls.
Speaker 2: It's a dirty bastard dirty.
Speaker 1: I think he lost a lot of fans. I mean, he had the potential in that series to gain a huge national following and get a ton of fans, and he ended up really doing a major damage to a young invitation ie. You know about his toughness and being talked to about being a dirty player three, about having no class. I mean at the end of that a series like that, you know, it's a war. You gotta go shake a guy's hand, look them in the eye and congratulate him. And even if you say something like you know, see you next year, we'll be back, yeah whatever, but you have to do that. You don't just walk off the fucking court, ye French.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's fucking French think that the special anyway, I don't go go for myself.
Speaker 4: He's I know, he's a young.
Speaker 5: He's a young kid, you know where he's learned to shut up, play and do the right thing. But you know what, he comes in from another country and uh, and he thinks he's special.
Speaker 4: He'll get his, He'll get his.
Speaker 2: I don't forget. Papovitch has a big effect on him too. Him.
Speaker 3: Papovitch is a stone cold, coldstone liberal. Died in the one liberal communist and that's where Wenby, you know, they kind of I think he taught Wemby to be that way through it. But French, the French do have that view of America. Uh yeah. But there's a big discussion now, Like a lot of athletes are torn about this. Do we have to shake hands if they after a game? And why are we still doing that? Why are we still shaking hands? I know our kids doing the Little League and they don't really do it in high.
Speaker 1: School telling me, you're telling me David rob Robinson and don't know had a French guy, Tony Parker. He shook hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: Shaking hands at sportsmanship, but especially like in football, I can't stand when you know you lose them all of a sudden, they're kicking each other and laughing and climbing around.
Speaker 4: You know, this is a fucking game. You just lost.
Speaker 2: You're not happy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and these guys are who just beat you and you're lugging them like they laughing like they're your best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I I still I When when the Birds got into the finals, I was telling Rocker, I said, you know, a lot of crying on that team, A lot of a lot of guys crying. They made it to the finals. It's a little too soon to cry. He goes, well, you know their emotional. I get their emotional. But if I'm the Knicks, I'm looking at them, I'm like, you guys are fucking crying because you got to the finals. We expected to get here. You can kick your ass. That's the crying looked a little too feminine for me, and I'm a crier, But like, save that for the locker room, man, don't do it in the court.
Speaker 2: You didn't win anything yet. You just got to the finals, you know.
Speaker 4: But a bunch of young guys, A bunch of young guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're kids. They're gonna be good for a while. They're gonna be young, they're gonna be Look.
Speaker 1: It's sort of it's the same kind of thing I'm sure you guys had in your neighborhood. There were guys that were, you know, a year or two ahead of us that you knew you were better at something, or if you had none of us did have an older brother, but you know, you knew they were a year or two older, you were probably better. But they still they just had this psych psychological thing over you because they were, you know, they were two years ahead of us or whatever. Something about veterans in the NBA versus rookies and having been there before versus it being your first time. I mean, the Knicks are like they never they never lost their cool. I mean, down twenty nine points, you don't look fucking cool. Brunson's in a huddle and they cut it to nineteen, going, guys, we've been here before. We just chip away, get a shot in the fourth and we'll take it. And he believed it. They all believed it. And on the on the other bench, they're just waiting. You're just waiting for a sign and just waiting for a shoe to fall because it's happened every single time. They know it's coming and they can't do anything about it when it comes. Amazing.
Speaker 5: I saw I saw some again on Facebook or Instagram where you know, they put some of the Knicks legends and and compare them.
Speaker 4: I think I saw on ESPN.
Speaker 5: You know, how do you where do you put Brunson in the whole hierarchy of you know, Knicks franchise. And then they had you know, Carmelo, Anthony, Anthony Mason, great, John Starks, good play.
Speaker 4: I loved him, you know. But this guy, I mean, he's gotta be him and Fraser, and he may be ahead of Fraser. I agree this. I mean, he took this team on his back.
Speaker 5: There's no other superstars on that team. A lot of good players, great defense, great wall movement, there's no superstars.
Speaker 4: No, I agree, took this team on his back if it wasn't for brunts.
Speaker 1: And this forget not even not even not even closing get out of the first round without bunting.
Speaker 4: But he's got to be the top, he's gotta.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I think I think that'll be a statue of him. I think everybody'll be okay with it. Ewing loves him. Clyde loves him. Uh, there should be a statue.
Speaker 5: My favorite player at basketball of all time was Walt Fraser, Yeah, Clyde, I just loved Fraser.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But seeing what this kid did and and his coolness and I can you know, he complained once in a while, but he never you know, he was and he was getting beat up too.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, every Castle Castle was pushing him up to court.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: And Brunching always falls. He takes a lamp and he falls. He's always on his back, on his ass. He takes a lot of punishment. They're they're a very special team.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it all begins with him, it really doesn't. I think there'll be a statue of him. I don't think we can compare. I mean, Crazyer got two titles for the Knicks. Was a different game back then, but it is two verses one. But Ewing was the heart and soul for years. We got close, we didn't make it. There's plenty of other superstars in the lead besides Michael Jordan that that Ewing had to face and those Knicks had to face. There's a lot more guys now that Brunson and these Knicks have to face to get to the finals, I think, and Jordan was Jordan in Alonzo morning.
Speaker 2: You know, you had Reggie Miller. He had some killers out there.
Speaker 3: But I think nowadays the basketball talent is through the roof, especially in the West, the.
Speaker 1: Talent is through the roof. But I think I think to Kenny to your point, he's the best leader we've ever had on a New York sports team. There's not another guy that. I mean, first, he did it twice, and he did it twice in college. He did it twice in college, and they weren't he wasn't a you know, blue chip five star. McDonald's all American, gonna be uh, you know this and this and this. He's the second round draft choice Dallas decides expendable. He says, fuck you, I'll you know, I'll uh and and from the moment he gets here, he's like, we're gonna build a winner and we're gonna and we're gonna get there. And that you see the way the others all react to him. It's it's worship. I mean, it is like ultimate respect for the guy who's who.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question, who's the second best player on the.
Speaker 3: Next I would say O Most Valuable O G CAT or are kind of I'd say, yeah, defensively OG the CAT. I mean they've got a good I know what you're saying. They're not not it's not.
Speaker 1: The other four are all meaningful pieces, they're all great.
Speaker 4: You know, you look at Lebron James.
Speaker 5: You know he he won one championship you know where where he didn't have a great supporting cast. But you know you asked, you know, who's Lebron James is? Who's the second best player in the Lakers? Anthony who's the second best player in the Heat Waite? Who's the you know he always had he had two superstars with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Miami.
Speaker 4: Bosh and Wade Cleveland.
Speaker 5: He had love and uh god, you didn't remember. You know, if if you're not a die hard basketball fan, you're not going to remember five years from now, who was who was what's his name?
Speaker 4: Supporting cast when they wanted.
Speaker 1: The well, You'll remember because that will be the most famous play in Knick's history. You'll remember that play.
Speaker 5: But if you're not a die hard, no, you're right, even non die hard is going to remember.
Speaker 4: Jordan's Pippen.
Speaker 5: Uh you know the what's his name the freak with the nose rings and stuff.
Speaker 4: Robert. You know people are gonna remember that. You know, people remember Willis Reed World Frasier.
Speaker 1: You know, well that's because look, those teams were all dynasties. Those teams had long runs. This team, you know, everything came together here. This is not the most talented team. This is probably like the fifth or sixth most talented team in the in the NBA. That and that's part of the magic here. That's how I mean they became. I think all kinds of people around the country that are just casual basketball fans tuned into the NBA Finals, probably expecting to root for the Spurs. Yeah, that found themselves rooting for the Knicks because of what you watched, because of what you saw them do coming back each game from a double digit deficit, the toughness of the team, no cry babies, you know, and the behavior you saw off the court from Wemby and well on the court too.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: People fell in love with the team in the way it plays. But I don't know that this is a team that's gonna that's gonna win three championships.
Speaker 5: Like, let me just say two things to that. Number One, I don't know how much the next coach gets. But this guy's solid, is you know, I like, I like, I think, I think he's solid and he Secondly, somebody I've just had a cigar lounge with a bunch of guys and somebody said, do you think what's his name? To no, a guy from the Bucks the Center, and think of Dona is coming to the next.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: The Knicks aren't going to try to get him.
Speaker 2: They're not going to get can have any.
Speaker 1: Interest in him.
Speaker 3: They got they won the championship with Cat. They're not going to get I love that.
Speaker 1: Cat's and Nick for life. Now three even four I go and I would Josh, I would Josh, I would say that Michael Bridges, you know you have a long count. They're all there. They can get rid of Deuce and you know, Mitchell's got to learn how to make a fucking free throw. I love him and such a great rebounder and defensive player, but God to see a liability from the free throw line. So they might do some things around the edges, but the core starting.
Speaker 3: Here, Mike hart Sea back. I think he's available again after this year.
Speaker 5: You know who, I think there's going to be a superstar in this league. Is the kid from Utah Harper?
Speaker 1: You mean Harper from San Antonio, San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's definitely going to be.
Speaker 4: Did you see him play defense?
Speaker 2: I know he's.
Speaker 1: The number three players. He's the number three player taking in the draft. I mean he was, he was a major college superstar.
Speaker 4: I don't follow basketball. I just look at talent, and I was watching the way this kid plays.
Speaker 1: He's a big time. He's big and that's why that's why they'll get rid of Fox. Yeah, but the ship ton of money tied into him. I mean he's the one taking taking the big of the ship in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Now, it was awful, but.
Speaker 5: The coach should take a Brunpt So yeah, he is coach is young.
Speaker 2: Uh you know Slot. I'll say one thing.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Clyde said that.
Speaker 3: Willis Street is like his idol forever and he said Brunson reminds me of Willis Reed. So whatever he has inside of him, that leadership quality will we see And we forget these guys are so young. When you hear them talking, you don't see him on the court. And they're doing these interviews, they're all pitching each other's ass they're doing stupid ship that we did, and they're still playing video games. They're talking about their favorite breakfast is purple Doritos with a snapple peach snapple and a bacon egg and cheese.
Speaker 2: Like the kids.
Speaker 3: The kids, they acted like such adults on the court, but they're all in their twenties and I'm just so glad. I think they're gonna give you in a ring. I think I heard they're gonna get you in a ring too.
Speaker 1: But that's bullshit.
Speaker 3: Well he's gonna buy rings for all the wives, he said. Wives and girlfriends are Dolan's so happen.
Speaker 1: Oh look, it's it's great that he's doing stuff like that and everything. But for Patrick that's a I know, that's a participation trophy's He had the chance.
Speaker 3: Whatever if he flew on the plane with them, which was nice. He got off from the plane when they landed in New York, which was I.
Speaker 1: Saw Larry Johnson say, you know, I spent half my career at Charlotte. I've never been back once for a game here once a Nick always treated like family. You're welcome into the building, you're part of a camaraderie, You're I mean this is why I am. I'm a Nick unless you're okay.
Speaker 2: Charles Smith.
Speaker 3: Charles Smith hopefully got gotten the problem with Dolan. What Dolan is such a day Dolan has you know, Dolan has.
Speaker 2: A what do you call it? Face screening technology?
Speaker 3: And the entrances at the garden because he there was people that are suing him that he will not allow in the garden. So if their face comes up in facial recognition, they're not allowing the game. That's how petty ante this got. But he made a great speech to them. I didn't know he had it in him. The speech you made about it's just ten weeks, you can do this, maybe not have sex, you know, blah blah bah.
Speaker 2: He was really good.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that guy had that because he's so hated. But every Nick was there. I love to seeing Marbury and you know it was so And by the way, Carmelo Anthony was the one telling O, g get the offensive rebound. No one's blocking out and when when uh when Brunson put it up of a Wemby melos like I knew Wenby was gonna be high and being nobody download to get a rebound, and he told Wenby crashed aboard.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be an offensive rebound there, and he did it.
Speaker 1: He told I don't thanks mellow, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: He was looking.
Speaker 3: He was looking for a past he looked, I know, and then uh yeah, I didn't like that shot he took.
Speaker 2: But Brunton, he did have Wemby on him. So that's a good shot to take. We need.
Speaker 3: I'm to the baskets right on targets a little short, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know, a couple inches further and he makes the fucking thing. Did you guys watch the first World Cup match?
Speaker 2: I watched part of it.
Speaker 1: You watch Kenny? No, No, you're not not behind team USA, no.
Speaker 4: Behind anything USA. You know me, I'm just not, you know, I don't. I don't watch. First off, I'm so busy, you know what I've been doing lately.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's it's consuming my my time. But I'm just still not a soccer fan.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's I get, you know, a little bit, you know, when I watch, I get a little bit into it, but I just can't.
Speaker 4: I can't become him a fan I'm not. Doesn't excite me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's my thing on it. The guy who scored two of these goals for US. Yeah, is an American because his mother was too fat, too too pregnant to get on a plane out of the country where she was leaving and they wouldn't let her on the playing so she delivered him in the United States. He doesn't live here, he didn't grow up here. No, by default he gets to play for you. It's like, what is that. That's a dreamer, right if you have your parents come here here.
Speaker 2: So so he's the baby, he's a dream baby. Kind of an acro baby too.
Speaker 1: That guy shouldn't be on the US team.
Speaker 3: Well, there's we have six guys that an American on our American team, but it's not the United States.
Speaker 2: I agree. It's very weird that there's non Americans.
Speaker 4: Isn't the same thing with basketball when they.
Speaker 3: Do the kind of yeah, they're all, well they they separate them in the Olympics, they're all they all.
Speaker 4: Go there, go and play for your own team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I love baseball baseball.
Speaker 1: This isn't that. This is the opposite of that. This is as if Wemby would play for the US Olympic team next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah for brands, you know, Yeah, I don't think that's I don't. I know, that's that's.
Speaker 4: Weird team problem. We just had Americans, you know what.
Speaker 1: I was thinking I would, but at least we'd have an American team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what. You know what happened to be in high school.
Speaker 3: One another reason why I didn't play football because soccer took the Cosmos had just signed Pila a couple of years before, and suddenly soccer Jack was coaching soccer.
Speaker 2: I was going to his games, and I started to like soccer, and uh, the what do you call it? The team in New York? What fun was the name, the New York tmes cocks.
Speaker 3: I just said, Cosmos are so bad, badass with Pele and Giorgiocanalia for Midaly, beckenball from Germany, chet Messing and the goal. These guys were getting fifteen dollars to play on the weekends. They still had jobs, and then when they went to the US men's national team they got I think it was a thirty dollars a day per deem that they played for nothing, these guys, but they were such animals on the Cosmos that I loved how crazy they were in it.
Speaker 2: I heard they're playing that they take private planes.
Speaker 3: They were always at Studio fifty four, private jets, different countries, partying on the plane. That so much like rock stars that I got into the whole Cosmos thing, and I loved, like the action of these guys are just fucking wild. That was different than baseball and football. These guys were unhinged and all the all the all.
Speaker 1: The chicks went to the games because they wanted to see you and Jimmy Sanders.
Speaker 2: Jimmy pitch and told Jimmy Jimmy had quite a funk.
Speaker 1: Though Jimmy lost, jim didn't. We I forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he was. He was a good athlete, he was.
Speaker 1: He was a great guy. I love, I love I was.
Speaker 4: I was very friendly with him throughout, you know, junior high. And then when you have that close you're always closer to the closer.
Speaker 1: To a kid like it was always one of the guys that wasn't in our click, but always like got great amusement from this stupidity emanated from from like he was. He was smart enough to never get in the kind of trouble that we'd all get in, but he was always close enough to it to see it and yeah, and get a chuckle out of it.
Speaker 3: He wasn't in the jackass crowd, but but he didn't. Here's no taxes me and generally first married, he to come over the house and do a tax with the dining table.
Speaker 2: A little handwriting, he had little handwriting.
Speaker 4: He used to like cheat sheets.
Speaker 1: I know, ye school where he can he can write.
Speaker 4: Like a yeah you know the alphabet on.
Speaker 3: The yes you know, and he can read it.
Speaker 4: And he would cheat his bulls off.
Speaker 2: I know, I know he was great. It was Lefty too, so smart.
Speaker 1: He didn't need to cheat.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: He was was very smart.
Speaker 1: Is he doing that for other people and getting paid? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, he was.
Speaker 4: He was a good cheat.
Speaker 2: Soccer.
Speaker 5: You know, soccer conflicted with football, so yeah, there's no place in soccer.
Speaker 4: Plus soccer was for smaller, fast kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: If you're fast and you're small, you don't really like to get hit, you play soccer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was not.
Speaker 3: I didn't like get hit. He didn't, Yeah I was. I wasn't like it. My son's the same way. He's so good in football. He runs so fast. He says, I don't want to get hit. That's why that's why I run that fat. He doesn't want that feeling, but I get it.
Speaker 4: I can tell you. I can tell you they are skilled athletes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: What they do with their feet and a ball, and the endurance and the amount of time they run.
Speaker 2: Throughout a game, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: They're a phenomenal ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really are.
Speaker 1: I'm watching that fat soccer players.
Speaker 5: You see a fat baseball player who was a pitcher or a first baseman, You see a catching football. You never see a fat You never see a fat soccer player.
Speaker 3: The only one that was a little love of waight was Diego Maradona with a cooke head. He was for some reason, he was doing blow with gaining weight. He ain't like a king. He was a tremendous player. But there's a great documentary on him.
Speaker 1: A couple.
Speaker 2: But what a party or what an animal?
Speaker 3: He was, my god, great soccer player, but just an appetite for life and drugs and alcohol and women and just fucking crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: I can relate.
Speaker 1: Who is the big fat picture on the Mets that had the multiple wives.
Speaker 2: Who was the guy's name? Yankees?
Speaker 4: He's crazy.
Speaker 2: He was a good guy.
Speaker 1: He was living completely the guys are on the fucking Mets and he's got a wife, like in Staten Island with a family, and he's got like a wife somewhere else close by.
Speaker 2: He's like a Muslim.
Speaker 1: He's he's on the team, he's going on on the way trips, he's coming back home and he's with one family one day. How the fuck could they not figure out that he had this crazy freaking life. I remember that guy hitting a home run one game. He's like, yeah, yeah, the first Met picture and however long they hit a home run. And in the moment, the Mets were all smart enough. Every guy left the dugout. They all they all ran out of the dugout into the clubhouse. Yeah, fat Bartolo finished rounding the bases. I love there was nobody to greet him.
Speaker 2: No. That that that that those those Mets teams.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, like you know, eighty when Hernando's on the team, I mean, we remember him smoking the dugout. They were all doing blow like Nando's was a famous guy for doing coke.
Speaker 2: He admitted it. Kevin Mitchell Dikstra, these guys were fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: What a great strawberry.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, while he did you guys watch that four great documentary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, one of the best things I've ever watched.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: I can't one thing I want to add about Bartolo Cloak.
Speaker 2: There's all.
Speaker 3: There was a Hollywood producer, a great guy named Jerry wine Trap who did Emotions eleven twelve. We did many many movies, Real Connor. He was a manager of Elvis, He managed Sinatra, the whole thing. And uh, he got to a point where he had a house in Palm Beach, won in Beverly Hills, and he had a wife for years, but you know, he's fucking around. He had this girlp and he liked that was in like his fifties, and the wife agreed, like right, the girl freaking live at the house, but she lives in the off house and I stay in the house with you. And this guy was successful to having his wife and his girlfriend the same property for.
Speaker 2: The last like fifteen years of his life. Could you imagine that? I got it.
Speaker 1: I think we're talking about that eighty six. I think that I don't know you'd go to like the nineteen twenty seven Yankees or whatever, but I think modern New York teams.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was.
Speaker 1: Probably the most talented team in the New York sport you know, in modern in modern days, they should have won four or five World Series with that team, but they were all partying their freaking brains out and blew it. They should have won an eighty eight.
Speaker 3: I remember, but I was at newsday in the sports department. Goodin was sweating like a pig, pitching like late in the season. And I remember Ronnie Edgridgs was doing a lot of blowback then. He was always sweating, and I said out loud, so good looks. It's like on drugs, are drinking, and you don't sweat this much late in the season. And after that, like Marty Noble, the big rider for the Mets back then, was getting tips from somebody that Goodn's doing coke. Goodn's got a drug problem, and he was following it. And of course he doesn't choke to the parade. Instead he gets a bunch of hookers and crack. And just that was the end of That was the end of the dynasty. That could have been a dynasty. Just said, that could have been a three year run, four year run. Oh yeah, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: They had ron Darling, they they had seen Fernandez, they had Bobby Oheita. They had four really good starting pitchers.
Speaker 3: Who was the really who's the relieve of the big reliever that had had McDonald, Roger McDowell.
Speaker 2: Roger McDowell.
Speaker 1: He was a good They had a really good left. They had Rosco, Jesse Rosco Jesse Rosco?
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, was was calling that team?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Not eighty six? Co wasighty six? Was he?
Speaker 1: He might have been He might have been like long relief on that team. Uh might have just come up at the end of the year, but it wasn't. We had those four starters eat. All those guys won, like I mean, uh, Doc one, twenty whatever, five or however many he won. But yeah, that kind of pitching. And then you had the core group of players that they had and straight Strawberry swing. Strawberry should have hit fifty homers a year for ten years, you know, it should have. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But what lives they all got lives of the Yankees.
Speaker 3: They all calling and good and pitched no hitters for the Yankees that they won World Series with us.
Speaker 1: It was Daryl played, Darryl played for the Yankees.
Speaker 2: He did. Yeah, it was great fun. Mozilli played for US too. There was a few.
Speaker 1: Mozilla was on that team. Bazilly was like a pinch hitter on that team.
Speaker 3: I don't forget Gary Carter clud was a big mat for that run too clutter and right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like the They were like the old guys and.
Speaker 8: Uh oh and Mookie, lookie, of course, I can't forget, can't forget, Mouk what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Kenny woven my okay. The listeners enjoyed them. I saw this, you guys. I couldn't I couldn't believe this. I sent you a picture. I don't know if you saw it, but imagine this. What a way to fucking go. A twenty one year old bungee jumper in uh In, Brazil.
Speaker 2: I saw this.
Speaker 1: Kenny's leaving for just a minute there, folks, He'll be right back. Or the dogs are in the dogs of the studio. You can see in these pictures, so this twenty one year old bungee jumper and it's one hundred and thirty foot jump over a railway, a thing called skeleton bridge in salth Polo, Brazil. And you can see the cord is on the ground and not tied to this woman who's doing the jump. And then you see the guys pick her up, take her to the thing, and drop her without realizing, nobody realizing she's not the.
Speaker 4: How do you not see that this might be fake fake moves?
Speaker 2: No, it's real. It happened.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a fake one.
Speaker 5: Because if you're woman, aren't you going to say, he listen, aren't you to something around my ankles?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think you got to ask that question twenty times before. I mean, well, I.
Speaker 5: Don't trying to make sure it's it's pretty securely right before they started lifting you up.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was an ankle.
Speaker 3: I think it was a I think it was gonna be in her back out of a hook on her back. I think because she was running to on a vest, it might have been on her back so she couldn't feel on her ankles. But either way, one hundred and thirty feet is not I'll never do it. That's one of the reasons why I'll never skydive, either the whole notion of the thing not being on right or breaking I can't even I can't.
Speaker 2: That's a horrible story. And she was alive when she landed.
Speaker 3: A nurse ran down there to keep her alive a little bit, and the two guys who threw her they split. The cops caught him very bad there for homicide.
Speaker 4: What a horrible It doesn't sound fun to me get thrown.
Speaker 5: And that's not because I begin with, I could never do that, to jump off the thing.
Speaker 1: And no, nothing, nothing about bungee jumping is at all appealing to me. But especially if they're not going to attach the freaking the freaking cord to you.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's so awful.
Speaker 1: And then we had the we had the plane crash with the with the sky divers. You were just talking about skydiver. You saw that story, right.
Speaker 2: The guy who worked with Madonna and the Super.
Speaker 1: Bowl some ship like eleven people, right, Yeah, Well.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like little planes. I don't like skydiving. It's just all too dangerous. It's too dangerous.
Speaker 9: That's why everybody always tells me, Okay, why don't you fly private? Why don't you get a small I like, I want the biggest fucking plane that I can find that was one with the big with the five or six seats in the middle and a few on the other side.
Speaker 4: I want something big up that. I don't like these middle planes.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't. I flew private ones twice with Bill Maher. It is great in the sense that you don't wait for anybody you're leaving. That's tremendous. But I didn't feel it was only a flight to Vegas, so it was only forty five minutes, but that felt okay. But the little planes in general, no, I was shooting my pants coming back from what the hell was it Rock Resorts in Tortola, Virgin gorda little planes that take it to the big airport.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I hoped. Heart was in my mouth. I can't do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, bless you get one of those, you know, G five or six or whatever they are, the ones.
Speaker 2: That are Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: You're going, Yeah, it's like a rocket, You're going straight up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just the turbulence.
Speaker 2: You'll feel more, Yeah you do.
Speaker 4: Somebody told me that.
Speaker 5: Those small planes actually fly higher, yeah than the big ones.
Speaker 4: They go oh and they live terms.
Speaker 1: Well, you're usually cruising at like forty thousand instead of twenty seven thirty two whatever that you do in a in a in a big plane. Yeah, So what do you got? What do you what do you guys think of this, uh, this m o U. Stuff with it, Kenny, You've done a lot of business deals. I've done a lot of business deals.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The only time you do an m o U instead of a deal is because you're you know, all the all on mo ou is is. You know, it's saying, well, we agree to agree that we intend to do X. I mean, it's it's not a it's not a contract. It's not even a term sheet. It's just a h and it's a page and a half long. It's a page and a half fucking stand stand for I know, understanding.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's like a promise for a promise or some show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's not a legally binding document. It's just a statement that you intend to do a number of things, and your intent can change at any time. I mean, there's nothing solid about something like this. And and the fact that we won't disclose it, that it's a secret until Friday. What the fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't like what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's not how Trump usually does shit.
Speaker 3: He's going to read it word for word, but I don't like I don't like it. Well, he's going to read it. So we all understand what it says, but I don't like the whole notion of this whole thing. I ran, it's going to get three hundred billion dollars from different countries, and we all know that's not going to be. There's going to be the cease file we've broken within two weeks. And then you can't ever trust those people. You can't trust Israel because they get attacked, they're going to rightfully attack back. I understand that I'd be the same way, but this is never going to work out. And plus Iran is going to get three hundred billion dollars to rebuild and they were just taking their word for it.
Speaker 2: No, no, uh, no enrichment, it's all bullshit. The only the.
Speaker 5: Only way you're gonna be is if the people turn against the regime because you are not eliminating this regime.
Speaker 7: It's just not in their blood. It's not gonna happen. And the people are too scared.
Speaker 2: How do you arm all the people? How do we arm the people without the government knowing?
Speaker 10: I mean, I thought, we don't what we don't want to do because Trump will get fucking blested, is you know, you know, troops on the ground, and then if he starts doing.
Speaker 2: That now, you're gonna do it now? Then if you.
Speaker 5: Think, you know, really long term, you know, I'm all for what he's doing, don't get me wrong, But in the back of my mind, is this really that?
Speaker 4: And it's not ignorant sayness? Is this really our main issue?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 5: Or is it more Eastern Europe and more of the European country new Why the odds of them hitting us with the nuclear up?
Speaker 7: And I don't know how good that is? You know, so we're protecting everybody else? I know, I get, which I get, But you know.
Speaker 4: How do you win?
Speaker 5: How do you come out looking good on this? You can't go in and bomb all the different structure. You can't up the royal fields, you can't po up the bridges because you're fucking the people.
Speaker 1: And you know what really sucks is that your your strategy has to be a strategy that doesn't put your election status for the midterms at greater risk. And that's just it's so fucked up that that that has to be the mitigating.
Speaker 5: They found they found the Osama bin lad and they found the fucking guy in Iran.
Speaker 7: They find these people just kill You know what, I mean, I mean, Israel's got a lot of intelligence.
Speaker 4: Of these people, I'm sure they know where they are.
Speaker 1: They a lot, But how many do you have to kill?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: They're all they're all crazy, They're all they're all lined up behind each other.
Speaker 1: How many do you have? Could he could he be? Could he have a strategy that is, We're going to do this now, and this will uh uh, this will come as good news, The markets will react positively, inflation will go down, oil prices way down, and then as soon as the midterms are over, fuck them. I mean, could could that be? What the hell they're doing? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I think his strategy Igo, I've been saying this for several months is if he does something now. It's still only June, but I've been saying this since like February and launch. If he does something now, people have short memories, Okay, people are very short memories.
Speaker 4: So he'll be a hero for a short time to a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Something will happen again before November, where what he's done in the past is already behind us. I think he's waiting to do something closer to the elections. I think that's I think that I think this guy Scott Bessant, I think this guy who was the charge of the Tierri or whatever his name is.
Speaker 11: Bergham, Margo, Margo, Marco, Rubio Vance. I think these people just and I hope I'm right. I think they're just smarter than we are, and they're thinking ahead. They're not thinking right today. That's my only thought.
Speaker 5: And I could sounds moron, I could be way out of left field, but you know, you can't do something because people have short memories.
Speaker 1: They're they're they're setting they're setting Vance up as the fall guy here because they're setting this deal. Is now Vance's deal.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Trump's getting out of the G seven meeting and he's flying home. Vance is flying there for the signing. It's clear that it's him. He's doing all the press rounds here for the last forty eight hours. So this is when you're in his signature from Trump's desk. He's expendable because they got Marco in the bullpen. If anything fucking happens, and so.
Speaker 5: Purpose I was probably thrown to the wolves because you're half if you have a brain, okay, and half a political brain, and you think this out.
Speaker 4: If you think who should be the twenty twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Candidate, No, it should be, it should be.
Speaker 4: Maybe this is maybe this is a good thing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe wow, if that's what that would that be some cold blood sh No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying it's a setup. I'm saying Advance is a willing participant in it, maybe as a patriot, maybe as as maybe it's part of a plan he thinks can work. But but he's clearly being the one who's uh, this deal is his now unless unless it all, if it all worked believably well and the world changed overnight, then it would be Trump's deal. But if as long as there's negative public spin on it, it's going to be Vance's deal.
Speaker 5: And that's what that's why they can put Marco Is for running for president in eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you may be right that that that that even that party be right even.
Speaker 3: Though our song we got that dedicated to us in high school, Yeah, that was our song because we just maybe a lunatic on the front Friday night I crashed your party, said I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: To say day I said, I'm sorry, that's great.
Speaker 3: How about how about your It's just a fantasy great one. That was a shocker.
Speaker 2: No one saw that.
Speaker 5: How about Betty Davis Ellen Ellen, what's the name Betty?
Speaker 2: Betty Davis sizes for the good ship with the googly eyes. I forgot it.
Speaker 3: N is terrible, But marg I have a call, got more than a woman, which was fucking perfost.
Speaker 2: Remember that s because because we.
Speaker 3: Wrote the slip up a mary coming from more than a woman.
Speaker 2: We we authored it. Oh my god, he was a good she was a good kid though.
Speaker 4: Hanging out it? I wrote it, how's that again?
Speaker 2: Has it go again?
Speaker 4: Was? It was something with the guy that yuah.
Speaker 5: He was a piano player at the and he a dirty, dirty piano player, and he was like a dirty John type of guy. And he's singing all these dirty songs. And he said, behind the piano and the woman comes up to him, you know, do you know? You know you're cocking balls hanging out?
Speaker 4: Do I know it?
Speaker 2: I wrote it.
Speaker 3: That goes into the the joug the joke pile of wrecked him, fucking killer killed him.
Speaker 2: H so stupid.
Speaker 12: But we always sixs always six seats behind, We six seats ahead in uh in the Senate, we're alread you mean the house.
Speaker 2: House, House, Okay, send it, no house. We got six seats, right, six more.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the current number is because you got people who have uh, you know, seats that are empty and everything else. You know, I think that the present voting advantage is just a few. But yeah, look something, if you look at all the pulling, despite the fact that I mean, they are putting up fucking I mean there's mum Donnie's pump popping up everywhere, yeah, I fucking everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna go here.
Speaker 1: This this guy in Maine, I mean, how that's possible. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And they got he sets uh yeah, they got mad at head sets. Uh tattoo that they called it was. I thought it was a white supremacist some bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's amazing things have changed, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know we talked about this, that guy in Minnesota, that comedian who did.
Speaker 5: Something like covering a woman's al Frank, I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Trouble that you had to step down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the level of hypocrisy, I mean, all of these people that are supporting that guy that you know that clutched their pearls over every little thing over that. I mean, it's just fucking crazy with Lauren.
Speaker 4: Bernie Sanders. Look at these misfits people that I mean people.
Speaker 3: You know they shot a video there there, Bernie Sanders saying the same speech for like the last fifteen years.
Speaker 2: It always ends.
Speaker 3: Up and the miracle is becoming an oligarchy. It's oligarchy, always says this oligarchy constantly for like fifteen years.
Speaker 1: He's laughed all the way to the fucking bank. That guy, he's a clown show, has never worked a.
Speaker 4: Day in his life.
Speaker 1: He's just laughed all the way to the fucking bank.
Speaker 5: The guy Mitch McConnell, who say that he's in the hospital.
Speaker 4: How the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 3: I means dead, He's got to be dead.
Speaker 2: They didn't hel he glitches out and.
Speaker 4: He's got that Joe Biden look, he looks into space.
Speaker 2: He's gone.
Speaker 4: This guy's a senator. Something tell me he's not. Something off this country. It's terrible something all this country.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for for for Biden though. Did you see did you see him running around with Jay Leno?
Speaker 8: Uh no, oh god, yeah, the car show, the show have him on, but you know they fucked him over.
Speaker 1: So bad. Remember, he was done, he was out of it. He had sailed off into the fucking sunset, and they didn't have a fucking candidate and they couldn't let Bernie Sanders win, so they had to drag his ass back in and get what's his name in North Carolina to shift everything. And they knew he was brain dead when they put him in in twenty twenty. Sure, and you know, and they put him through all of that shit, and you know, yeah, he did some slimy things and made some shekels on the side, like every other motherfucker in that town has, yeah, forever. And you know, he unfortunately trusted his loser, fucking son while he was going fucking brain dead. And now he's desperately trying to come his wife's writing books, and he's desperately trying to fund the fucking library. He's raised three hundred thousand dollars for his presidential Obama built that billion and a half monstrosity in Chicago. This guy can't raise a million dollars for a fucking library.
Speaker 4: He's a he's a laughing stock, he is.
Speaker 1: And you know, he kills me.
Speaker 4: The thing that kills me of these anti trumpets who are still Biden fans who still think did a good job.
Speaker 2: And then they say Trump has dementia. I can't believe it. What are you talking about.
Speaker 5: With somebody yesterday on Facebook talking about something about Trump turned eighty years old?
Speaker 7: And you know I've been in his you know recently. When I say recently, within the last year or two, I've been in his presence several times, not watch twice, several times.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. This guy's he's overweight. Who's not overweight? You know he's overweight, But this guy's in shape.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: This guy's shop is attack eight years old? Doesn't look I hope I look like I like that when I mean years old.
Speaker 4: I'm talking.
Speaker 5: And it said something about the that some guy calls him a pedophile.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I like, can you just could you just show me where and how he's a pedophile?
Speaker 5: What is the evidence? What is why is he a pedophile? I said, if we've had a pedophile in office over the past six years, it was Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I smelling the girls a pedophile.
Speaker 4: These different little girls tell them daughter, that guy's a pedophile.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: So all this and and you know what I realized these.
Speaker 5: People that I'm arguing for whatever reason I decide I want to argue with them.
Speaker 4: They're not smart people.
Speaker 2: They're not they are they are.
Speaker 4: They are stupid people. No matter what I say. Now, backing a pedophile, I know I can't.
Speaker 1: I just they're brainwashed. They've been in the bubble for so long. Stop, you know, they can't see anything else.
Speaker 4: Or he's a convicted felon, he's not.
Speaker 7: I wish I could call into shows because I watched the CNN sometimes and they have and they had this broad on the other day something fucking say thirty four.
Speaker 4: She's a felon.
Speaker 5: I want to chime in and saying, tell me exactly what those forty thirty four, those thirty four counts.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me what the first count is?
Speaker 2: It's the entry, it's entries in the book, it's the same entry.
Speaker 4: Tell me what he actually did wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell her.
Speaker 4: They don't even those regurgitate information.
Speaker 2: It's very scary.
Speaker 5: War rons on MSN or ms NOW, CNN agency the above.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you that sixty minutes is keeping Leslie stall. To me.
Speaker 3: She was the worst with the way she handled the Trump interview about you know, she.
Speaker 1: Was santis too. She did a horrible view.
Speaker 2: She's horrible.
Speaker 1: That it came out last week that that Egene Carroll was paid six million dollars.
Speaker 2: Six million bucks, right, that bitch.
Speaker 1: And you know something she said she no one gave her a dime. Yeah, gave her a dime. This story, even though you know, there's no contemporaneous evidence that there's no there's no zero evidence. There's only a woman coming forward twenty years later claiming something happened, doesn't even know where or exactly what Berdorf Goodman dressing room somewhere, and trumping Trump goes. I took one look at her, and of course I would.
Speaker 2: Would of course he wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I was this guy could have had any in the world, every woman's bottles.
Speaker 5: He's gonna go with this hideous sketch dressing room.
Speaker 2: And no, I mean, if you, if you're.
Speaker 4: Half, just have half of her brain and think about that.
Speaker 3: Listen, because when he was about to run, I had every reporter from Wall Street Journal, New York Times, New York Magagine, everybody was calling me for dirt because they remember me not liking him. Howard turned fight. But I'm like, I'm like I am't bad to say about the guy. I love the guy. They were flabbergasted by that, but they all had these crazy stories about a love child with the housekeeper. Just they wanted anything they can get there and vanity fear. I sat down with this writer, was a good writer. I like his stuff, and I said, look, you're not gonna get anything bad out of me, but I'll tell you what you guys are missing from this article. It was gonna downplay his his like it was gonna get to pedophilia and young.
Speaker 2: I said, there's no such thing in his life.
Speaker 3: He if you knew the women he slept with and dated, it is a skyline of gorgeous women, not young girls. Women, models, actresses, playmates, penthouse forget it. The article never ran. I destroyed this guy at dinner. I'm like, there's no story here. He's not a pedophile. This is ridiculous. I don't know if the magazine killed it or I helped make the guy figure out I'm not going to write it. But he came in with so many ideas. I was gonna get trump. All the guys I looked up to as a as a journalist when they found out he was running. They came to me. You got dirt on them, You got dirt. You got to play the long game. Played the long game. They wanted him his blood, and I didn't see that. I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved but she's a skank. Defense No, no, I you know what I have? What I somebody in the burg door dressing room shut.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: Although listen, he is a gemini, and sometimes geminis can get a little crazy with what they desire. I mean, I'll go that far, but hey, I never knew trump a gene Caroll wasn't ugly back then.
Speaker 2: She really wasn't.
Speaker 3: Plus she was a sex writer, but she wasn't ugly. But she wasn't in a knockout either. And he certainly, you know he was. He was with that on the Cole Smith before she got on drugs and got all stupid. He was with anybody he wanted to be with.
Speaker 2: He didn't have bad taste, no, no gorgeous women. He didn't. He didn't.
Speaker 4: He wasn't what ugly broads, you know, he wasn't what average broads.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, this broad was average.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, Oh my god, it's been fun fella u. Yeah, get get you on the boat as soon as we get our.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: I think I think they I'm allowed to start booking for this weekend once I get through that thing on Friday. So all right, boys, guys hanging on my god, stop this crazy thing here.