Speaker 1: Southington is where we're going for War the Roses. This morning, we've got Page on the line. Page has a problem with her husband, Craig.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Page, Good morning, Hey.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. Obviously, War the Roses. We'll try to get some answers for you. Why do you think that your husband, Craig is cheating? What is going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think he is because when he was at work, I took his truck and got it detailed for his birthday, like for a surprise, all right, all right, And when the guy was done detailing it, he he gave me a few items he's found between the seats, including a tube of lip glass that was not mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, huh a tube of lip gloss?
Speaker 3: You're cheating.
Speaker 4: That's a sign.
Speaker 3: I mean, who is lip glass?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: Was it used or new?
Speaker 3: It was not brand new? It was definitely you mine. It's not the kind that I get cheaper?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Actually, does you have a sister that could have been in the truck? A mother in the truck? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a stretch.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 3: They live far away and I would have known if they were there.
Speaker 1: Walmart Jeff, has your wife ever found somebody else's lip gloss in your truck?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: No, generally because there are no other women in my truck other than my wife and my daughter.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, why don't we just get down to it. Then we're gonna call up your husband. You know, we do the whole Will you offer roses? We'll try to get some information.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, as long as you're.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent sure it's not your lip. Like sometimes I go through my old makeup, I'm like, wow, I forgot I bought that literally.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 3: No, I'm definitely sure I never have bought that kind then I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Who's the floorist?
Speaker 7: Okay, Jeff Mark, Jeff, can you just try to get some info?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Is Cody there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey Cody? How are you? This is Rider from Flowers Express.
Speaker 6: How are you good? Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well? Thank you for asking.
Speaker 5: I was just shooting you call to let you know that you actually won a dozen roses in our online weekly contest.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, okay, all right, cool.
Speaker 5: Things are looking up right for a dozen roses? Nice early morning, great way to start your day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, all right there. Do you have to pay anything or anything?
Speaker 2: No, one hundred percent free.
Speaker 5: So basically, we're a new business in town and we just want to get our name out there. The only catches. We're not going to send you to flowers. We'll send the flowers to someone on your behalf. So you look good, we look good. Everyone looks good. Maybe you'll get a little sign if you know what I mean. Yeah, all right, cool, great, all right, my man, here we go. So I have a card in front of me. We can fill out, we can attach to the flowers. If there's a message you'd like to write down, I can get that on the card for you.
Speaker 6: I can just right love you, just.
Speaker 5: A simple love you sure right? Do you want me like a little heart like Cody, love you heart.
Speaker 2: Cody, something like that.
Speaker 6: Some hearts on there.
Speaker 5: Jazz up the card a little bit. And who should I address the card to?
Speaker 6: Listening to my wife? Page?
Speaker 2: Uh you say you're gonna send that the page?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna jump in.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I gotta break this up, Cody. This is Courtney. Savannah's on the line. That florist is Walmart.
Speaker 2: Jeff.
Speaker 7: You're on the radio.
Speaker 1: You're on Kiss ninety five seven this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, okay, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, if you're familiar with the show, we do something called War of the Roses where your significant other if they think you're cheating, we get a phone call.
Speaker 2: We try to get answers.
Speaker 1: So I guess this is a good time, Cody, for me to bring your wife Page on the line. Page has been listening in Good Morning, Page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Hi, Jarnie, do you want to I'm glad you're sending them to me, but I had reason to think that you might send them to someone else because I found a lip glass in your truck.
Speaker 3: It wasn't mine.
Speaker 6: I I don't know why a lip gloss would be in my truck. Maybe just from putting stuff in the car, maybe stuff to it or something like that, on the bottom of something I'm not cheating on.
Speaker 1: You know, you could just ask me, okay, are you cheating on her?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 3: Then why the lip gloss that's not mine?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I mean, I just trash gets in my car. I didn't put a lip gloss in my car. I mean, I'm not going to have anybody in my car?
Speaker 7: Did you give a ride to any females? Were there any females in your truck at all?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not giving a ride to anybody.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, lip gloss doesn't just you know, grow legs and walk into a truck.
Speaker 6: So I know I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you have in the past.
Speaker 6: So, oh my god, Wait what he's.
Speaker 2: Had What what did you say, Paige? He has he's cheated in the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did. He had an affair with our babysitter in the past. So I just really I don't think he's telling the truth.
Speaker 6: This is ridiculous. See, this is this happens, Oh my god, this happens every single time, every single time, every single time to make a mistake, and then you bring it up every single minute you possibly can. How am I supposed to get be on it?
Speaker 4: How am I supposed to get over it?
Speaker 3: When there's still weird makeup being found in your car?
Speaker 6: It's not anybody's makeups, anybody's make up the car? Would you would you be happy if if it's holding down?
Speaker 3: And I said, you're getting mad, But you're the one who cheated. You're the one who cheated. And how am I supposed to just get over it? You're sleeping with this.
Speaker 6: Our kid, constantly bringing it up, constantly bringing it up on the redis your car? I am not?
Speaker 3: I don't know with hers? Is that still going on?
Speaker 6: Babysitter? How many times do I have to see it?
Speaker 1: This is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Everybody, take a breather.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that this is something that Cody has done before in the past page and obviously that's why you're not trusting him when he says it. He doesn't know where the lip gloss came from. This is what we're gonna do. We pay for couples counseling. I think that you guys should. We will pay for it. Take advantage of it. Go to marriage counseling, try to work some things out, because maybe we'll help you guys become closer and Cody maybe will help Paige not always bring up your past mistakes. But I just we're not gonna get much further on War of the Roses today with this. I need to put you guys on hold. And I hope Paige, you guys want to take advantage of the couples counseling okay, okay, all right, I'm gonna let you guys talk off there. Hold on,