Speaker 1: Everyone day. What is all? Hey? Uh, by the way, I just want to let people know that. Yeah, yeah, I'm setting it up right now. What's up, guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: Primary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is all? Guys? How is everyone doing today? Yuh? I hope everyone is standing safe this afternoon, this evening. How is everyone? By the way, we do have a new website thanks to our neighbor and brain. Because of a neighboring brain, he hooked me up with a he hooked me up with a website. So if anybody that does one of them. Yeah, yeah, I hope everyone just stay and say lizard, lizard, let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what did he do?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yuh? Yeah? But what's up, guys. I just wanted to do the stream today. I just wanted to.
Speaker 4: Let you know.
Speaker 1: You guys know that I love you guys. This is do You guys are very amazing people. You know, I'm working in the background to do on stuff, you know, worrying about someone who's you know, I'm working in the background. Let's up to j I just want to say to people. I don't want people to think that I'm just using I just want to you know, come on do a show and then and then get all blade because I'm just tired of both shit. I'm tired of people, you know, they say you're there, you're you're their friends, and then go on on another show and say, oh, we're not friends. They just used me for content. They used me for fucking content, Like you know, you you should have said we're not friends before when you you know, But I wish that people who there's people you know, I love t TJ's my friend t J and our friends. I'm not talking about TJ. I'm not talking about TJ. I'm not talking about people you know. I'm talking about like I'm not. I'm talking about people that are using people for views they cannot they cannot, you know. I'm just tired of people running their mouths about how I did stuff in the past. I get tired of that. The reason why I made that song, Chris, get out of my life. Stay out of my life, Chris, stay out of my life, Get out of my life. You don't know who I am in real life, Chris. You just know what's being you know, because you do this shit where you don't give a fuck. Chris, you don't give a fuck. You just sit there on your You know, every day you say, oh, I go to work, You're gonna work. Every time I fucking see you, you're usually on shows talking about me or your own shows, talking about the old show. This is not twenty seven. And by the way, the show we did back in the day would have not have flowed on this Half the things that we said and did wouldn't be would have been. You would have been banned in one day because of all the ship that we said.
Speaker 5: M mm hmmm, mm hmmm, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: You know, have to things that we said on shows would have not have been, would have not have been. Yeah, I'm letting people know that I'm live on I'm live. Oh, I got extiversary is today one year ago I made the account. So when I got the iPad, I made the.
Speaker 6: M h um.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's been one year since I got this iPad. By the way, it's been one year since I got this iPad. How are you doing money? Welcome? Hold on. By the way, if anybody that has Twitter, can you guys go like and retweet that for me? Please them. Nice to meet you, Winny, Welcome to the stream. My goal right now, my goal is number one let me go in and see you. My goal is to get three thousand subs.
Speaker 2: Them.
Speaker 1: Let me get you a moderator. What's up, guys, How is everyone doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying safe today, like the stream y'all. Share the stream y'all if you guys can. By the way, I just want to let people know this weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada. Oh Canada.
Speaker 4: Oh h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. I just want to at stream manum. By the way, guys, if you guys wanna there's a tweet you like and retweet that for me, please. So nothing. Just been got groceries this morning. I got groceries this morning. I had to deal with people this morning. I had to uh, thank god. I have a good part, a good roommate that those that lets me sleep. Yeah, but I hope everybody that lets me sleep while I while Yeah, but yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: No, no, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Gen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been not doing much. I just want to say thank you guys. Mhm, let me pick someone. I just want to say thank you. I just want to say that I do appreciate people that come to the shows.
Speaker 4: Day baby, m.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Okay, yeah, Hey, it's up brutal, no brutal. I am not doing a panel right now.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I know. By the way, I guys, if you guys can like and retweet this today on this this Twitter account. This is my one year on Twitter on this on that account. So yeah, so I'm trying to try to promote it. Yeah, m.
Speaker 5: Hm m.
Speaker 1: M. Yeah. I just want to say thank you, guys to the people that have supported the channel. I have supported me, have support everything that I'm doing. I do appreciate anybody that has been doing a lot of stuff. I know I'm a pain in the ass to deal with. Sorry, but I want to say I did see Bertile. Did you see the clip of Jake. I think Jake chris Is daughter did a d d T to Myron Reid. I think it was Jake Chris, one of the Chris boys, one Chris Chris, one of their uh one of them daughters did a nine year old daughter did a d T to Myron Reid. Everybody wants to do something to Myron Reid because of all the ship that he's doing in the in l W. Myron Reid and Jordan Oliver are two guys that I I saw the I saw Jordan Oliver is a pussy Myron. They're both people that got got big and the backyard leagues of gts U W E m hm vt W over in North Carolina, North Carolina, and now they think they're wrestlers. And one of them is for and by the way, Myrons a former middleweight champion over at nl W. So I think Myron and yeah, m hm.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: M m yeah. You know everybody want you know, everybody wants to put my room through a table, even me. But all right, let me go find somebody your ad on rumble. No what, let's let's let's wade someone. I just want to say thank you, guys to the people that are watching this, thank you for the view, thank you to the to the people that are watching just too. You know, y'all going to hail people that want to add like that they're stupid and want to watch me for by we watched me on Rumble guys. Let me do you know what.
Speaker 6: M hm hm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mmmm doo dooo doo dude and bad baby.
Speaker 3: He had a.
Speaker 5: Lucky use me as.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmmmm hm.
Speaker 4: Did it dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say thank you to anybody you know that's and then I forget I have to do this. H read alright, Love you guys, We'll see you. We'll see. We're sending you over to missmit Nation. Have fun over there. We'll see when we see you. Love you guys. Bye mm hmmm