Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrife technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are getting into Hurricane Helene.
Speaker 2: We are indeed, we are indeed now. Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a horrible travesty. Okay, it is a tragedy. There's tons of people that are that are cut off from supplies. There's no real infrastructure to handle this type of situation in that area. So a lot of people, a lot of good innocent people are screwed right now. And these people do need our help and our support. Don't get me wrong, however, dot dot dot we as conspiracy theories theorists must look at this.
Speaker 2: Thing full picture, okay.
Speaker 1: And when you look at this storm in particular and how it hit where it hit, and potentially why it was directed to hit this certain area, a very very ugly picture starts to take sheep, Jonathan, have you heard anything about potential land rights and mining rights in this area before we even dive any deeper, have you possibly heard a thing or two.
Speaker 3: I have heard a possible thing or two about said mining place that it just so happens to be the number one mining mine, I guess in the entire country for lithium I believe indeed.
Speaker 1: And it's not just like any old lithium. This is some of the highest grade lithium on Earth. And it's very interesting that this hurricane would hit and flood this area that is already the government has tried to buy this land out from under the people when they are refusing to sell, and then out of nowhere, that land is devastated and now imminent domain. The government can come in and pay these people five or pay these people whatever their house or land was worth five years ago, and they're forced to take it.
Speaker 2: And why could that be?
Speaker 1: So, you know what, go ahead and give me the ability to share the screen at this time and cult members, if you want to be able to see rather than just hear, everything that we are going to be talking about today.
Speaker 2: Jonathan teleiboryon go.
Speaker 3: You can come to Patreon dot com, slash CULTI of Conspiracy podcast, or rockfin dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy over at Patreon we have you'll be able to join us every Tuesday night. It's always a great time every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. That's the Cult Member live show. If you've been seeing those pop up on the podcast, you could also be a part of that beautiful family that we have built over there with the good Cult members. If not, then we do have a five dollars chier which allows you to pretty much have everything else except for the live which means commercial free. The shows a couple of days in advance, and it's a great way to be able to reach out to Jacob specifically because he's the one that controls the Patreon for the most part. So yeah, come on over and we always have a great time over there, and it's a great way to be able to support the show and commercial free. I think that's the biggest the biggest point because I know the commercials can get a little annoying from time to time. We have no control over what commercials get played. We have no control over the frequency in which the commercials get played. That's just the platform that we have ourselves set up on. So if that is something that ruffles you, the wrong way. Then come over to Patreon or rockfin and you'll get absolutely commercial lists, free shows, commercial lists, free I guess, commercial free shows.
Speaker 4: And yeah, like I said, it's a great way to support the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, for some reason, one more video that I was going to bring up is not pulling it up, so I'm gonna go ahead and have to search of the old fashioned way real quick. But uh yeah, if you would like to come and check us out on the Patreon, do so. It is the best way to support the show, and it is also the best way to be able to see what we are.
Speaker 2: Talking about here, especially when we're talking.
Speaker 1: This is gonna have a lot of videos, is gonna have a lot of things that we're gonna have to be able to show, not just talk about.
Speaker 2: So it's a really good idea. I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, we've been we've been trying to stay on top of you know, I mean, honestly, we really try and go back to a lot of the older stuff from time to time. But like we say, almost every single episode, there is new stuff happening just about every damn day. Between this flood or hurricane that's happening that's caused a flood, and the mineral rights and stuff like that, and then you know, there's so much shit going on that I haven't even looked into the vice president debate last night. I know that I see like a lot of people talking about it, and supposedly Tim Waltz looked like an idiot, which I kind of expected even going into it, right.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to be that guy, but like even as we were talking about on the live, somebody had brought like, hey, we're gonna watch this. It's like, I mean, we can if you want to, but I don't really see a benefit of it.
Speaker 2: It's this is gonna be more of a dog walking situation, which from what I heard it was, you know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Yeah, we try to stay as relevant to what's going on in the political sphere, especially right now being the election season. But I gotta tell you, stuff like this happens, and this at face value seems like a natural disaster, Okay, an act of God, as some people would say, like there's no rhyme or reason, there's no directing these types of things, like trying to control a tornado. Okay, it's trying to stop an earthquake, trying to put a cork in a volcano.
Speaker 2: Hurricanes are just one of those things.
Speaker 1: They come and they go and they wreak havoc and devastation, and then they go back and then we just kind of rebuild from the ashes or from the rubble, and we keep pushing on.
Speaker 3: Right so until you look into certain machines out there that have the ability to well not even just machines, but airplanes as well, that are doing a lot of this cloud seeding and whatnot. And you know, if you have how a hurricane works. And we're kind of saying this from our own experience with hurricanes that you know there we hear a lot about them being in the South, specially Louisiana and Texas hurricanes that's an every summer occurrence almost And so basically you'll have the hot water from the Gulf mixing in with the cool water from the air. But if the air is the way I look at it is, is if you're trying to actually cause a hurricane, you would cloud seed cool air above the hot water of the ocean, right like that to me seems like if I was going to try and control a hurricane That's exactly what I would do, because when those two forces combine, you get a big mother load hurricane.
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, have you ever heard of a risky but confirmed true government operation called Project Cirrus.
Speaker 4: I don't believe so.
Speaker 1: It in the sixties and into allegedly allegedly, it only ran from the sixties to the eighties where they were allegedly successfully directing hurricanes. By okay, let me puty like this, Jonathan, to your point, to your point, the clouds are not where you would go direct a hurricane. It feeds from warm water from down below. So if you wanted to direct it, you would want to make the water warmer in certain areas or colder in others.
Speaker 2: We will talk about it.
Speaker 1: I got a whole thing pulled up on Projects Serious because I have an article that says that hurricanes can't be controlled. It's been fact checked and disproven. Although the government did run a program successfully from this year to this year, it's not real. And I'm like, hold on, wait a minute. So, yeah, we are going to get to that, don't you worry. But as of now, let's just take it all off the top here. Why would this hurricane be on a conspiratorial channel. I got a gentleman right here who's got a little vigia about it, and I think he does a great job of bringing up all the keynotes. But we are going to break things down after he's done, and kind of work in and about the things that he talks about, because I'm not gonna lie. I hadn't heard of a couple of these things, but once you looked it up, you couldn't.
Speaker 2: You can't deny it.
Speaker 4: All. Right here we go.
Speaker 5: Weather manipulation, weather modification is not a conspiracy theory. They have told us time and time again. By they I am talking about the powers that be, but scientists, researchers and so forth have told us time and time again they can manipulate the weather. They can create very powerful storms, monsters. The government has been manipulating the weather ever since the nineteen thirties, if not before then, under such projects like Operation storm Fury and Operation Cerrus. So it's definitely no secret. And I'm sorry if I sound a little hoarse or chalky, is because I'm actually getting sick and my throat hurt's very, very bad at the moment. But going back to weather manipulation, we actually have something rather interesting when it comes to North Carolina, Hurricane Helene and a particular agreement. Now, for those not aware, lithium batteries have been really making their rounds in the news lately here in the United States where I'm from, certain items with lithium inside having catching on fire. Then I believe there was a port that had case of lithium which also call on fire. So, like I said, we have been really hearing a lot about lithium lately. You see, North Carolina has a lot of lithium deposits. Do you see where I'm going at here? There is a corporation that really wants these lithium deposits. That corporation is called alb Merril Corporation. Now, Albi Meryl is owned by both Blackrock and Vanguard. That shouldn't be very surprising because Blackrock and Vanguard have their hands in everything. But the reason why the Albi Meryl Corporation said they won these lithium deposits was to create lithium batteries for evs electronic vehicles. And you have to remember electronic vehicles are very important to the powers that be, the world economic form of the United Nations and so forth when it comes to the twenty thirty agenda. Matter of fact, last month in September, the World Economic Form and the United Nations met to speed up the twenty thirty agenda. So these lithium deposits in North Carolina again are very very important to the powers that be and their agenda.
Speaker 6: Liked for Sebet when we meet first the twentieth Comal Notes summit, who.
Speaker 3: Will use the act like.
Speaker 6: Your besn't know that anymore to call some private.
Speaker 7: But automatically guided half, says triming Half. We'll come to your hotel or wherever you are, and they bring you to the airport.
Speaker 6: No, Los Angeles, with one of the cities with the heaviest traffic, who told me in two thousand and thirty Los Angeles will be private even see, this will allow to transform highways real quick.
Speaker 1: For anybody who can't tell from the accent, that would be the leader of Davos Okay, that that's your boy, okay, Klaus swabbing them indeed, indeed, and this is a speech he's given obviously in Qatar, because that's the only place where this type of speech could actually go hard and nobody will question him all these dudes in the UAE are like, yeah, twenty thirty California will have no privately owned cars. Yes, absolutely, anybody in America's hearing that, Like, bro, the fuck yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean this guy, this is the direction in which the globalists are trying to take the world to. You'll own nothing and be happy, right and if you if you don't own a car, that means hey, dude, look, you just you get on your app, you say hey, it'll be like uber stocking and you just you just fucking hit the You hit the app and say come pick me up self driving car.
Speaker 4: And by the way, those are uh.
Speaker 3: Well obviously they're not controlled by you. And it makes you wonder, are we gonna have some kind of Paul uh what's stalker dog kind of Paul Walker situation where crashes just weirdly happened whenever people start looking into things.
Speaker 4: It just makes you question it.
Speaker 1: And can we also just point out why was it so hard for him to say uber that's like a fucking German word. You would think he'd be able to say that one very well, but somehow he like stumbled on that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm just all right, all right, let's keep going into.
Speaker 7: And as of Happily Field.
Speaker 5: Two years ago, back in twenty twenty two, the Albe Meryl Corporation wanted to restart mining for lithium at a site along Interstate eighty five in Kings Mountain, North Carolina that was shut down back in the nineteen eighties. But you see there's a problem. That problem happens to be and reading this article back on March twenty nine, twenty twenty two, residents worry about keeping homes if lithium mining restarts in Kings Mountain. That is right the same exact place that the Albi Merril Corporation wants to start mining. Well, there's home stores and businesses near these deposits. Some of them are actually on top of these lithium deposits. Take for example, a technical center along Raven Circle, which is still on the eight hundred acre plot of land that the Albey Merrow Corporation wants to dig under. Then there's this woman, Deborah Dixon, who told the News she had been told her family's home along Park Race Road is just outside of the proposed mining site, but not quite far enough away to be spared from its impact. So you don't even have to live inside the mining zone, but you could be outside the mining zone and still face an impact. These residents were also worried of a potential built and they would be offered much less than what their homes were worth. Back in twenty twenty two, home sold in Cleveland County around one hundred and ninety six thousand dollars, and that price was increasing. These community members, these residents, they gathered in protest, they had meetings. They said they definitely did not want to move. Buying a home is very difficult. There were even people who live farther out who also had questions about the impact of air and water quality. And when these questions were raised the alb Meryll Corporation, well they had no response.
Speaker 2: Shocker.
Speaker 1: I know, when you're talking about strip mining these people's homes. Some of these people have had their homes paid off ten to fifteen years and maybe they'll sell a portion of their land. But like, tell me about the environmental impact, Allison, how's this really going to affect our air and water quality?
Speaker 2: Crickets.
Speaker 3: You know, I was doing a little research as far as this mining company goes, and I was checking out on TikTok and Instagram, and my favorite actually, my favorite place to look for, you know, just kind of details would be in the comments of certain videos because you would have like a lot of locals commenting on certain videos and whatnot. And so that's initially where my mind went, all right, well, I mean, if there's gonna be people commenting that, maybe they're from this town. And so I was looking and there was so many people that were talking about the conspiracy with the with the whole mining corporation and whatnot, and there was a lot of people that were saying, why are you guys talking about this mining place, Like, we don't the storm I guess didn't hit as hard over there as it did in the surrounding areas, and they're like, you guys are just creating something out of thin air. And then I started looking into it, and I was like, wait a second, it sure and maybe it didn't hit that exact area, but why are people like sticking up for this mining place. So I started doing a little bit of research and I found that everybody that was saying don't look into the mining corporation or into the mining zone had to tell.
Speaker 2: Me where their money was coming from. Jonathan.
Speaker 3: They had zero followers, is what I'm saying. I think that these are bots that are out there creating misinformation. So it makes it seem like it's locals that are saying this, but it's really just bots that are out there doing what bots do.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, Look, we're gonna talk more about which areas really did get hit harder and why in a little bit.
Speaker 2: I got a guy who's gonna explain it. It's like a ten minute video.
Speaker 1: We're only going to play it the first three minutes because that's pretty much the important part. But for anybody who doesn't fully understand hurricane mechanics right and how and why certain sides are worse than others, and why this is hitting it in this way, it's going to do a great job.
Speaker 2: But hold on, let's finish this one.
Speaker 5: The first these residents were going to put up overall battle. They were not going to move well. Flash forward to February twenty twenty four, the alb MERRIW and the BMW Corporation announced a multi year agreement to supply battery grade lithium to BMW for use in their electronic vehicles. The agreement will begin in twenty twenty five and includes a joint research interest in developing safer and more energy dense lithium ion batteries, but not just BMW. The Alb Merril Corporation also had an agreement with Ford Motor Company and Caterpillar.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't end there.
Speaker 5: It does not end there the Alby Merrow and the United States Department of Defense. The United States Department of Defense awarded Albu Merrill a ninety million dollar agreement to support the expansion of domestic lithial mining and production. The agreement will help Albi Merril reopen it's King's Mountain, North Carolina lithial mine, which is expected to be operational between twenty twenty five and twenty thirty. So with the United States Department of Defense help, the Albi Merriw Corporation will be able to mine in Kings Mountain, North Carolina, where we have all these residence stores and buildings that do not want to move real quick.
Speaker 1: We're gonna let them finish, but I just want it. We're gonna put a pin in this real quick. We now have big motor companies that are throwing their weight into that mine. We have big industry as far as agriculture goes Caterpillar. Those are tractors. That's industry, that's equipment. Okay, so not just the auto industry, the equipment industry, international auto industry. I might add Bmwight in on this. And let's include that the United States Department of Defense, the military industrial complex has a vested interest in that mind being operational sometime in the next very near future, like the next year to five years, within the next presidential administration.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's put it into those kinds of contexts.
Speaker 4: You feel me, Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Well, and I saw that there was a there were some people that were talking about how the majority of the towns that were hit were called non sundown towns.
Speaker 4: You ever heard of a sundown town?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I hope that doesn't mean what I thought it meant. What terminology do they mean in Appalasia?
Speaker 3: So sundown, a sundown town is a primarily white community.
Speaker 2: Yep, Okay, that's what I thought, and.
Speaker 3: We unfortunately, this is exactly what happened in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: This is the same shit.
Speaker 3: These were non sundown towns that were being exposed. And you know, you might just say, oh, well, it doesn't have to be a racist thing. And look, I'm not even trying to make this a race kind of thing. It's about those who have money and those who don't. It's about certain towns, you know. I just think that, Look, if you get if you get poor people that lose their houses, those people are not going to rebuild on that land.
Speaker 2: All right, dude.
Speaker 1: There's a whole counter intelligence thing on this right now. There's a whole theory saying that this whole hurricane predominantly hit Republican areas to sway the votes in the upcoming elections, because if there's no post offices, they can't mail in their ballots, right see.
Speaker 2: And I've heard that that's the authority.
Speaker 1: Then I'm hearing that it's because they're trying to take down the racist population. When it's like even in New Orleans, bro New Orleans was not a sundown town. That's the hood, right anything, it's the polar opposite of that. But hit for another reason, right as the way to quote unquote wash out the trash. I've heard so many people say that, which is not true, and to gentrify it, to gentrify exactly that just everybody knows. I am not saying that the people living in New Orleans were are or ever have been trash. I am saying that the gentrification and the uh, the clearing out of the old, out with the old, in with the new, and they tried to rebuild this city in a new light and left it ten times worse. But that's neither here nor there. Certain things can be done strategically, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean, I guess I was just kind of throwing out one perspective of it. It doesn't necessarily have to be the perspective, and it just goes to show that like, look, I mean, these people are it's it seems like they don't really care who the fuck they're taking land from anymore. Is kind of my point. That you'll get some people saying, look, it's a non sundown town, or or this is a Republican town. It's like, dude, they're coming after fucking everybody. That's really what it seems like. It's it they don't care what skin color you are, they don't care how much money you make, they don't care how nice your house is. If they want that land, they gonna get some of that land.
Speaker 1: And if your land happens to butt up to the richest and best lithium deposits.
Speaker 2: That we have on Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have started whole wars to wipe out an entire village to make way for an oil pipeline.
Speaker 2: Before you think they give a fuck about.
Speaker 1: Some neighborhood and in the mountains anyway, anyway, let's keep going.
Speaker 5: So what happens when residents do not want to give up their land, Well, just like Wahi, as coincidence may have it, quote unquote coincidence, mother nature kicks in and helps them move, helps them leave. Now when I say mother Nature, of course I'm being sarcastic. We know what's actually taking place here. Well, come to find out, once again quote unquote coincidence kicks in because the same exact spots that the Albi Merra Corp. Wants to mine, Well, Hurricane Helene just happened to ravage the area. This area was the most impacted by Hurricane Helene. We are talking about towns wiped off the map. This individual on TikTok, she goes by at Holy Kila, has some really interesting things to say about what's taking place with Hurricane Helene and this agreement.
Speaker 8: I say, what I find suspicious as shit that one of the areas affected by Hurricane Helene. Is the world's largest lithium deposit, and the DoD just entered into an agreement with this company right here to mine lithium for electric cars starting in twenty twenty five. Now that area is completely devastated. This is a ninety million dollar agreement between the DoD and this company.
Speaker 2: Right here to get King's Mountain.
Speaker 8: North Carolina, a lithium mine up and running by twenty thirty. If that area has been inundated, it's in a disaster zone, then the government can come in and do imminent domain and they can pay you what it was worth five years ago rather than what it's worth right now.
Speaker 9: Imagine that your.
Speaker 8: Home has turned into a watery lot and the government comes to.
Speaker 9: You and says, hey, I'll pay you what you pay for it.
Speaker 8: You're gonna take it, and you're gonna go right What do you think is going to happen right here now that they want this lithium mine up and running by twenty twenty five, twenty thirty at the latest. Back in nineteen forty seven, we had the Florida Georgia Hurricane or Hurricane nine, and it was the first hurricane to be targeted for weather modification. What happened was General Electrics, the US Navy, the Army, the Air Force. They poured dry ice into this hurricane using airplanes to see.
Speaker 9: What would happen.
Speaker 4: Would they slow it down?
Speaker 9: Well, what happened was it slowed down a little bit, but.
Speaker 8: It turned west really sharply to show here this is the path that the hurricane took in nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 3: Does it look similar to you? Probably not.
Speaker 8: It's a coincidence, right, moving on, I'm sure this is just another coincidence.
Speaker 1: But do you know who owns the most shares.
Speaker 9: In that lithium mine? Black Rock and Vanguard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy for sing stuff, dude, you know, And that's the very video that I watched where I saw all the bots flooding in and trying to say that no, it wasn't even close to the mountain, and it wasn't you know, that area wasn't ravig and shit like that, where we can clearly see videos and pictures where that area.
Speaker 1: Was absolutely absolutely so. All right, the man came at it with a lot, so did the lady. And we're gonna break it all down here good. Which, so, by the way, before you even get into that.
Speaker 3: There has been a lot of people that are talking about the comments, which is why I want to bring this up while we're here. There was a pretty viral video that was I don't know a couple months ago where a husband was looking at a post and I think that his wife sent it to him. So a husband and wife were looking at a post on Instagram or TikTok or something like that, and they they were both like, yo, go read the comments on this picture or on this video or whatever, and they both went to go. The wife went to go look at it, and it showed an algorithm of comments, and then the husband went to go look at it and it showed an entirely different algorithm of comments. So it just goes to show that the comments aren't even what you think they are. The comments are set to an algorithm based upon what they want to show you, based upon what you're liking whatever, and it's so it's so manipulated that you can't you're not getting what you think you're getting.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they want everybody to feel validated in their feelings, so they're going to pump certain things in front of you based off of other things that you've liked or commented on, or things you've watched to where you will see the comments that they feel you'll more likely respond to and react to, so that they can use that data on the next one and on the next one.
Speaker 2: And it's how this works, brother, Well.
Speaker 3: It's it's their way of keeping you attached to your phone. First off, because now they're collecting more data. And secondly, it's a way to get you more emotional and in your feelings. Because what happens whenever you're more emotional and in your feelings, maybe you become a little bit of an extremist, maybe you become a hostile towards others to where they can push their agenda even more. This is how, this is how really like how the internet industry, the computer industry, whatever you want to call it, the data industry is almost, in my opinion, kind of mass controlling MK ultra at a smaller but a significant level.
Speaker 1: I think, oh yeah, no, I mean, at the best case scenario, you're basically getting forced dopamine dumps. Right every time you see a post that you made that's got like twenty five likes, then like, oh shit, yeah, that gives you that You see what I'm saying, my phone even gave the thumbs up. And if you're walking this on Patreon, Rockfin, you just saw that and you get the joke. If you're just listening, you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: But that's neither here nor there. My point is.
Speaker 1: My point is you go on to name your social media doesn't matter. A post you made went well and like a one hundred people reacted to the picture you just posted the new profile pick whatever the case may be, right, that makes you feel great.
Speaker 2: That's a massive dopamine dump.
Speaker 1: You go onto the comments of a thing, you see a bunch of people saying and feeling the same things that you feel about whatever the subject matter might be.
Speaker 2: It validates you and it makes you feel good. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario.
Speaker 1: Is that goes too far and it creates extremism as well.
Speaker 3: Correct and also think about it like that, if you're constantly getting those dopamine dumps, well then you're gonna want to constantly keep on getting that because maybe you're not Maybe you're not getting all that love at home, maybe you're not getting all that love at work. You're maybe you're just a regular guy in his lonely apartment and this is his only company. But I think that you know, you see so many people at restaurants, you know, you go to Chili's or wherever you eat at and you'll see a bunch of families sitting at tables and everybody is on their phone, nobody is conversating.
Speaker 4: Well, what's great about that is.
Speaker 3: Is that now the data is being collected. Now, don't get me wrong, the data would still be getting collected one way or another because the phones are always listening to you. This is just the more direct way of them collecting data, and so they don't really have to sif through you know, spoken words that are being said.
Speaker 2: I think I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So all right now, like I said, the gentleman said a lot, the lady said a lot. And yes, we can look at the comments and we can see what alleged people aka bots are saying about things. But you know what, he brought up a lot of points, and so let's start at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We're talking about those terminals that are being closed because of batteries catching fire in Los Angeles. I don't know if you heard about this, but I did last week, and I wasn't exactly sure if that was just a story, because everybody's been pushing this big lithium ion battery agenda for a little bit here.
Speaker 2: I thought it was kind of the white noise of it.
Speaker 1: Then I searched it, bro I can find so many articles going down and this is an actual event that took place.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and read on this.
Speaker 3: It says multiple terminals closed at Port of Los Angeles after lithium battery fire. Operations at Port of Los Angeles suffered disruptions as an overturned tractor trailer carrying a load of lifthium batteries ignited a fire near Ocean and Navy Way on Terminal Island on Thursday, leading to the closure of several terminals. Firefighters will continue to monitor the battery fire through Thursday night and Friday, Los Angeles Fire Department said in a statement, adding the fire is expected to last at least another twenty four to forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: Now, let's keep in mind that we have an entire you know, strike happening with port workers.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Remember that that's going on right now, as we just had this massive fire in this dangerous situation. A tractor trailer overturned, that's absurd. I'm just I'm saying a lot of these things are lining up in very strategic, domino like fashion.
Speaker 2: Some might say, if.
Speaker 3: Your eyebrows aren't raising at least one of them, then you might be an NPC right A. PM Terminals, Phoenix Marine Everport and use In Terminals will remain closed on Friday as local fire has matt and police agencies continue their response efforts to trade pack and West Basin Container Terminal will reopen or will remain open along with the World Cruise Center. The port said. Port officials are working closely with responding agencies, container terminal operators, union officials, and other stakeholders to ensure safety and minimize disruptions to port operations.
Speaker 1: It added, Okay, so I didn't want to We only read the entire article enough of just a little bit on that, but you know, I wanted to know a little bit more about this whole lithium ion.
Speaker 2: Uh, I actually know it.
Speaker 1: Before we do that, Before we talk about the the lithium in the mountains. As a matter of fact, let's go ahead and talk about the hurricane itself. Okay, the weather as far as how it happened and why the flooding is so bad. Okay, now, just again, we could talk about how they shifted the hurricane and all that, but why is the flooding so bad in this one area? I'm thinking they're on a mountain. Dude, they're on a mountain. Doesn't the water, you know, go down? So why is it flooding that high up in Ella?
Speaker 2: And it could?
Speaker 1: I couldn't grasp it. I can't wrap my head around it. This gentleman does an amazing job of breaking it down. We're only going to play the first few minutes of it, so let's go ahead and listen to the expert.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, I'm sure you've heard about what's going on in western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee just a general Southern Appalachian region as a whole. Just tremendous flooding, this unprecedented damage going on in this region.
Speaker 9: And here I want to talk about the kind.
Speaker 10: Of geography of this and why it's so bad and why I hate.
Speaker 9: To say it, it might actually be worse than we're thinking.
Speaker 10: Before I start, if you want to make a donation, I strongly recommend donating food or water. Money's great, but it's just kind of adding in middleman because the money's gonna go to buying food or water. Anyway, I don't have any specific charity to recommend, but food and water is what they need.
Speaker 2: So I like that he made that caveat. I agree, But anyway, let's continue to.
Speaker 9: Kind of give a recap of what's what happened.
Speaker 10: Hurricane Helen made landfall here in what's called the Big Bend area in Florida. And hurricanes are cyclones, so they rotate counterclockwise. So you think about my thumb and my index finger, if that's the hurricane, what part.
Speaker 9: Of it is getting the worst of end of it?
Speaker 10: So my finger, by rotating counterclockwise, that's gonna get the worst of the storm. So you talk about the they call it the right front quadrant, so it's rotating like that, the part getting it is the worst.
Speaker 9: So this is coming up like this.
Speaker 10: But these are the Appalatians and this is the southern part of the highest elevations in the Apple Assims. So what's going on is here's this hurricane. It's now a tropical storm. It was a hurricane all the way up in the mid Georgia. But tropical storm again rotating counterclockwise.
Speaker 9: It's hitting the mountains.
Speaker 10: So if these mountains weren't there, it could just kind of go and dissipate and it would be bad.
Speaker 9: It'd be flooding, but it wouldn't be like we're getting right now.
Speaker 10: So, I mean, the water is just going up there, So the clouds, this whole system is being pushed up against the mountains and being forced to rise. So you're already getting a ton of water because of the storm system in the first place. Now you're just exacerbating it by having it made contact with the mountains. It's just causing unprecedented rain. And one thing about this region, it's already one of the wettest parts of the entire country. Only this part of the coast of Washington has more rainfall than here. And normally it's beautiful. Do you think about this, how gorgeous the scenery is. It's so green, beautiful, fall, foliage, waterfalls, a lot of beautiful things. You know, what makes it beautiful can also be really bad you're seeing with some of the flooding. But that's why you're getting it so badly here is because the storm rotates here. So I live here in Chattanooga, So you haven't heard Chattanooga at all.
Speaker 9: On the news as to what's being affected. We're really close.
Speaker 10: We're at the eastern end of what wasn't affected, but we're at the west. We're over the Appalastis. So these storms, they've dumped all that rain here western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee in the mountains, there was nothing left. We've just got hardly any rain. It wasn't bad at all here in Chattanooga. I've seen many, many worse storms, So that's why it's so bad here. It's just everything getting pushed up there with that rotation. If that storm would have made landfall here, then yes, we would have been heavily affected. But that mountain rains really keeps it from you know, unfortunately, keeps all that rain, all that water into one spot. And I'm gonna switch over to a different spot. I'm gonna show you the USGS topo quality specifically this region why it's just really really bad right here. Okay, So this is the North Carolina Tennessee border area. This is the state line itself. So this is Ashville where you've been seeing a lot of the news from. But this entire area has been just incredibly affected. It's just that Ashville is the biggest city in the region. That's the only spot where you have any type of electricity at all, any type of Wi Fi, any type of communication, any type of road. So most of these roads, almost all of them in and out of this region are completely down. So there aren't that many roads on here in the first place. So you hear this is one of the major ones. This is one of the major roads to get down to this area. It's closed. And here State forty goes here.
Speaker 1: It's closed, all right, So he does go a little bit more into the breakdown of it. But essentially that mountain range made it to where the hurricane had nowhere else to go, So all of the rain that would have spread out across a large area all just kind of consolidated, and these mountains go into hills, there's valleys, there's all kinds of valleys throughout that don't necessarily have the best drainage because while they get rainfall every year, they don't get this type of rainfall every year.
Speaker 2: So it's more or less like the.
Speaker 1: Natural ways that water would usually flow down the mountain into the streams into the rivers and all the things they couldn't keep up. Very similar to how the storm of twenty sixteen in our area of Louisiana.
Speaker 2: What even a hurricane.
Speaker 1: It was just a storm that's on us and rain for three consecutive days, like NonStop.
Speaker 2: All of our ditches and rivers and bodies and stuff.
Speaker 1: They're made and they do that, they move water very well, but nobody can expect that type of a deluge.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I mean, bro, I'm about to blow your mind on some shit right here now. I mean Sean and I we've just got done reading this book called The Truth about Witchcraft, which basically shows you, like you know, it dispels all of the satanic stuff that most people want to connect to it. And there are people that are in the satanic stuff that are doing witchcraft, but the majority of people who are under Wicka and witchcraft, they they don't give a fuck about the devil.
Speaker 4: It's nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, this book it was kind of dispelling all that, but then it got into the certain motions that you would go in whenever your coven is out by a fire. And you guys, are you know, going around in a circle chanting, and you have all these different things that are representing the certain directions of a compass. But anyway where I wanted to get with that is that traditionally in witchcraft, especially if you're doing it for like a good spell or you know whatever, you're trying to create peace on earth kind of spell or whatever. Right, if it's something good like that, what you would do is that you would you and your entire coven would walk around this fire in a clockwise manner, right, because that represents the positive energy flow within the magical ritual, right, And I just learned about this, But so you would go clockwise. However, if you were to go counterclockwise in this ritual circle, it's what's called witter shins. And witter shins is whenever you're going clockwise in this circle for the specific use of performing black magic.
Speaker 4: Isn't that strange?
Speaker 3: So you would have a counterclockwise circle to perform black magic. Meanwhile, the people that are possibly probably controlling this hurricane, you know, get it going in a cyclone. And I know that all hurricanes are kind of you know, the cyclones are always going to be counterclockwise, but it just it's very reminiscent. I guess it's very symbolic of the destruction that they're creating a black magic kind of path that is going in a counterclockwise direction, you know, so maybe something symbolic there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so typhoons go the other what's the counterclockwise? Mean?
Speaker 3: Counterclockwise is called winder or winter shins rather, and that's whenever you're performing a black magic ritual is counterclockwise. So what's clockwise clockwise would just be like, like I said, if you're performing a ritual for something positive like world peace or to end world and end hunger or something along those lines.
Speaker 1: I wonder if in Eastern culture it's different and like the clockwise rotation means evil because don't typhoons go the other direction?
Speaker 2: And that's what hits Asian.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I learned about this too in Australia. What they say for the people that are performing witchcraft in Australia, they go in a counterclockwise position for the positive rituals. Okay, shits, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Clockwise is negative? I know, typhoons are negative? No countlockwise were positive?
Speaker 8: No? No?
Speaker 4: No, Well yeah, in Australia.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: In Australia, where typhoons are a thing, counterclockwise is the positive. Clockwise is evil. Typhoons are clockwise over there, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right, Holy shit, dude, isn't that nuts?
Speaker 1: And I mean we know scientifically that is because of the Coriolis effect and trade wins and all this. But my point is, yo, if the ancient sources saw this and took it to mean a magical realm of things, they found a if you want to say, spiritual way to explain what they saw. Science is finding a scientific way of explaining what they saw. But everybody can agree that that shit does this. It's these are the things where I see like science and religion can in fact intertwine.
Speaker 3: Bro Oh yeah absolutely, And you you think about it, most people were a lot more connected to nature back in the day. You know, most people weren't spending all the time in their houses. They didn't have fucking plumbing or electricity or any of that shit. So you would spend time outside and you would notice the direction of said tornado or cyclone or hurricane or whatever, right, and so you would see the destruction that it caused. Well, this thing's going counterclockwise, so now we are going to manipulate our ritual to everything that goes clockwise will cause destruction, just like nature does.
Speaker 4: It's not, dude, it's all symbolic.
Speaker 2: That is fascinating, dude.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, so back to the story here. So now that we understand that the hurricane is a real thing that happened. The flood is horrible, all of these things. Were talking about the lithium in those mountains that they are trying to strip mine out and all these things.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind, the boy made a mention of Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Does everybody remember that they were trying to buy that land out from under the locals and they would not sell. Next thing, you know, the Maui fires happen and take over all of that. Now the government can imminent domain, pay these people forced.
Speaker 2: And that's just the way it is. Now. Will that played out?
Speaker 3: And you know how they with the constant hits in the news cycle of new things that are happening every day, it doesn't take long for people to move on from looking at articles like, oh, well, you know they were trying to buy up land in Hawaii. They were trying to buy up land in North Carolina, even though like it's relatively recent that they express their interest in this as of you know, a year, two years, three years ago, maybe even six months ago. But because of the constant hits on the news, so many things are flooding out that kind of information to where people forget and so whenever they start whenever you start to see some strange storm develop over in Hawaii, some strange hurricane develop just coincidentally along the fucking Appalachian Mountains or some people say Appalachian. I'm from Pennsylvania, we say Appalachian. But but you know, you start to see that there is like they they almost tell you, well they always tell you what they're going to do, or at least show you their intentions of what they intend to do. And if they come up on any kind of struggle, well you know, it's just a couple of months later that coincidentally, God wants us to win, so he sent this hurricane.
Speaker 4: You know, these people are fucked in the head.
Speaker 1: What's a nail to a hammer, dog, You know, what's the nail gonna do against a hammer? You know, nothing, That's just it is what it is. So now let's talk about that lithium in Carolina. I'll pull up this little Piedmont lithium article and we don't need to read the entirety, but just a little bit about it. Everybody understands what is at stake here? How how important is that lithium? Is it really that big of a deal. For the record, there is entire slave mind operations in Africa for this mineral, and we just happen to find the highest quality on Earth on our soil.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know, ideal US location, strong market fundamentals, and historical SPoD You mean belt.
Speaker 2: I guess you said it right, because I had no idea my day anself.
Speaker 3: Carolina Lithium is a proposed multi phase fully integrated lithium project in Gaston County, North Carolina, with mining spodumine concentrate production and a lithium hydroxide conversion being designed as Phase one, and a second lithium hydroxide train being designed as Phase two. We expect Carolina Lithium to be one of the world's only fully integrated lithium sites and among the most sustainable lithium hydroxide operations of its kind. The project, currently in the development stage, is located within the renowned Carolina ten SPoD do main belt. Carolina Lithium is one of only two significant spodumine projects in the US based in the US. Based on published technical studies, we expect Carolina Lithium to be a low cost producer of spot concentrate and lithium hydroxide and a key contributor to US energy security. At full production, Carolina Lithium is expected to produce thirty thousand metric tons per year of lithium hydroxide per conversion train, for a total of sixty thousand metric tons annually. This capacity would provide a fourfold increase in the current domestic production of approximately twenty thousand metric tons annually Carolina.
Speaker 2: So, hold on, hold, on hold, so.
Speaker 1: Sixty thousand metric tons of the shit annually. Right now, we are only producing twenty thousand metric tons. So we are going to go from twenty to eighty when this thing is fully functional and fully operational, and as everybody is looking for more lithium for their batteries because we need electric vehicles, because nobody thinks about how bad that is the environment.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, a minute.
Speaker 1: We've done multiple episodes on that, and somehow they are like just pedal to the metal.
Speaker 2: In this shit.
Speaker 4: Metric. Fuck tons if you will.
Speaker 3: Indeed, yeah, there's money to be made here. But it says Carolina Lithium should benefit from exceptional infrastructure, minimal transport distances, low energy cost, a deep local talent pool.
Speaker 4: Interesting they even say that.
Speaker 1: Not much anymore of that, y'all fucking washed everybody away locally, but all right.
Speaker 3: And proximity to cathode and battery customers as well as byproduct market markets. The competitive corporate tax regime offered in the US, the absence of significant royalties and the benefits adherent to the Inflation Reduction Act of twenty twenty two should also provide advantages to the project. How about that.
Speaker 1: Just throwing this out cathode and battery, cathode and battery right here, those customers and all that cathode ray tubes are those things that in old school TVs and old school can compewter monitors that you can't just throw away normally because they have to be like specially disposed of because they're like toxic as fuck if you break them. Yeah, and then those batteries that you have to make sure you bring them to special centers because batteries are extremely toxic. Everybody just keep that in mind as yes, this will be a short term thing, and yeah, ooh this is great electric cars by ba bah. What happens to those batteries once they go bad? What happens to those cathodes once they go bad? Where do they go? And I know everybody said, well, they get recycled. M do they do?
Speaker 7: They?
Speaker 4: Though that's what they want to tell you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there's a whole lot of data to say that very little can be done to recycle certain things once that happens. And wouldn't you know it, batteries and cathodes are among those things that are just really difficult to recycle.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so this is the company Abba Marle Alba Marley.
Speaker 1: I keep hearing it pronounce different ways, but this would be their strategic agreement with American Ford Mode Company as of May twenty second, twenty twenty three. And as we had people talk about it, I thought, you know what, let's hear straight from them.
Speaker 2: What is the deal in the contract.
Speaker 1: Because keep in mind those numbers we heard earlier, right this site allegedly is set to produce at full capacity sixty thousand metric tons annually. So I wanted to make sure that was said and stated before we move on. Let's dig in.
Speaker 3: Abble Marrow Corporation, a global leader in providing essential elements for mobility, energy, connectivity, and health, today announced a definitive agreement with Ford Motor Company to deliver battery grade lithium hydroxide to support the automaker's ability to scale electric vehicle production. ABBLEMRW will supply more than one hundred thousand metric tons of battery grade lithium lithium hydroxide for approximately three million future Ford EV batteries. The five year supply agreement starts in twenty twenty six and continues through twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Both able, holdo, real quick, real quick, We're gonna keep going. But hold on.
Speaker 1: So five year agreement for one hundred thousand metric tons. So you're telling me that Ford just bought out a third of this whole site's production for the next five years. The twenty thousand metric tons per year for the next five years, So before this site is even completed, before the minds are even really dug Ford's already bought a third of it.
Speaker 2: That's massive, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Both Albomarrow and Ford are committed to supplying the US EV supply chain via lithium hydroxide domestically produced in the United States or originating in a country with a US free trade agreement, and it says in quotes, with the growing demand for evs in the United States, our customers are seeking to regionalize their supply chain for greater security, sustainability, and lower cost. This agreement exemplifies the industry collaborations and investments required. We're honored to be entering into this strategic partnership with a legendary automotive manufacturer. Manufacturers such as Ford.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is a failing auto manufacturer, I might add, let's throw that out. They haven't made a car worth any type of fucking quite some time, and they keep doing away with models and like they're not even making the SUVs or anything anymore, are they, Or they're not making regular cars.
Speaker 3: Well, they got the uh the Mustang SUV.
Speaker 1: No oh, yeah, let's go ahead and talk about that abomination, like you know what, you know fucking what. I was okay with it at one point in time, Jonathan, do you remember back when we were like middle school and Dodge put a.
Speaker 2: Rumblebee in a ram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a race car engine inside of a truck. And I thought that was fucking stupid. But okay, the redneck and me couldn't like deny that that was pimp on some shit.
Speaker 2: All right, Then they kept going next level with it.
Speaker 1: Then finally everybody was like, you know what, y'all, fuck all the nice motors and trucks and things.
Speaker 2: Let's go retro with the cars.
Speaker 1: They brought back the old school like style of Mustang, the old school style.
Speaker 2: Of charger of Challenger. They brought back.
Speaker 1: That classic look but beefed up and modernized and like, come, I'm a full fan of it. But at least a little bit within me was like, okay, like we're getting back, we're going the right direction. Yeah, never mind, never mind, they went off the rails somewhere.
Speaker 2: We lost the way, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's not the motor that you're accustomed to. American muscle is in my opinion, it's gone, dude. I mean I and I love American muscle cars. That is my of all cars. That's what I want give me a nineteen sixty seven Shelby GT. Five hundred from gone in sixty seconds, and I'll be happier than a pig.
Speaker 1: And shit, my boy gets it. My boy gets it. Look, you give me a Plymouth road Runner. You give me a fucking uh. I got so many on the list of things that I want to give me a fifty seven Chevy bel Air with the white wall tires, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then even the older stuff.
Speaker 1: Give me a fucking old Model A, a nineteen thirty two Model A.
Speaker 2: That bitch is the Glory go Kart. But boy, it's bit, it's pimpin', it's next level.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, dude, And I've always been a huge fan of Mustangs. But my parents had a newer Mustang like a couple of years ago. Dude, that car is fucking whack.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I like, I'm not, I'm not with it. And even my like, I have a charger, Dude, my charger is better than a fucking Mustang nowadays, which I never thought I would ever say.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'll say this.
Speaker 1: I've driven a hell Cat once upon a time. My father owned one. He sold it because it was I mean, that thing was way too expensive. But I have never felt that type of power in a car in my life. And I know it's a newer car and all things, I will at least get the props for they're due. There are a few of them out there that are doing it right, and it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: And here's my thing with being a speed demon like an am.
Speaker 1: I've heard the teslas are quick, right, I've heard they fucking leap to one hundred, and it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: I want to experience that.
Speaker 1: But I'll never person will never be able to get away from internal combustion engines. I will never be able to get away from from feeling the exhaust and feeling that motor riv a. It's a whole thing for me personally, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the cars are so much more technological these days. That's what I mean is that it's not gonna be your traditional American muscle to where literally you can smell the exhaust in the car, like that's what I want to smell, You know what I'm saying. And I'm sure that that was it's bad for you, but it's just like sentimental.
Speaker 1: I guess it's a part of it. Okay, Yes, it gets eight miles to the gallon. It's a part of it. Okay, American muscle Hell yeah. Anyway, anyhow, Oh, did you want me to keep reading this?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can read a little bit more about it. Wait where we end up at?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: The last partufacturer like Ford? Uh we really, there was a couple of things.
Speaker 1: I wanted to look at as a matter of fact, hold on forward looking statements.
Speaker 2: Never mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I thought they this was the one where they addressed environmental which I forgot they did not.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about the DoD.
Speaker 1: This is the immediate release from the Department of Defense and their agreement to expand domestic lithium mining for US battery supply chains. Again, this was released September twelfth of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Why would the DD have interest in that?
Speaker 1: Why, indeed, why would the United States Department of Defense want lithium? Well, I can say that a lot of our components in a military setting do run off of batteries, right, radios, whole integrated fob systems, GPS, all of the things. All of our equipment does in fact require batteries. And we need batter batteries. We always needed to run longer and take less time to charge. Efficiency is always key. And the Department of Defense using it, and I mean, this is American lithium. It's on American soil. So the DoD swooping in and using it for defense purposes I could see.
Speaker 2: But again I want us to make.
Speaker 1: Sure we fully under stand to what scale we're talking When it's like, well, why.
Speaker 2: Would they bring a hurricane in to do it? They wouldn't go through all of that, really would they not?
Speaker 1: Because we just learned that Ford already threw one hundred million on it for the next five years on a mind that hasn't even opened up yet.
Speaker 2: So what's the dods a skin in the game? Look like?
Speaker 3: You know, the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Industrial Based Policy through its manufacturing capability Expansion and investment prioritization or the MCEIP. Some acronyms just don't even need an acronym.
Speaker 1: I think my MECEP or MECEP, me seep mesu, it's me siekhs.
Speaker 2: Mister me seks look him out lithium.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, they entered into an agreement with Abbomarrow Corporation to support the expansion of domestic mining and production of lithium. The ninety million dollar agreement, entered into under Defense Production Act or DPA Title three authorities and utilizing funds appropriated by the Inflation reduct Act, will help support Abbamarle's plan planned reopening of their King's Mountain, North Carolina lithium mine to increase domestic production of lithium for the nation's battery supply chain. Ablemarrow estimates that King's Mountain will be operational between twenty twenty five and twenty thirty. The agreement with Abomarle demonstrates the DoD's ongoing commitment to meeting the needs of our warfighter of our warfighter today and in the future. This investment directly supports President Biden's April twenty twenty two presidential determination for critical materials in large capacity batteries. This agreement represents the continuation of the MCEIP five year investment plan to secure supply chains for minerals and materials critical to the DoD and the commercial sector. The DoD is committed to continuing to work with industry to ensure the continued availability of these essential resources.
Speaker 1: Okay, so ninety million from the DoD. All right, So we have one hundred million from Ford, ninety million from the DoD. And that's just two of the few that have already listed and said.
Speaker 2: For sure that they're about that life.
Speaker 1: So actually, before we break into the hurricane and how there's already a historical presence to back this claim, let's go ahead and give our boy the shout out here.
Speaker 3: So the Big Grimbowski reposted this video on TikTok of a TikToker named are You in on It? And he gets into what we're talking about here, Let's see how weird it gets.
Speaker 9: Does not sit well with me.
Speaker 11: I think something's going on, So I decided to do some digging. So the first thing I find out is North Carolina has the richest deposits of lithium in the entire world. Yeah, lithium for like cars, batteries, all that. Then I find out they have the world's highest purity Courts deposits, and that Courts just so happens to be the world's supply for AI chips, microchips and.
Speaker 9: All kinds of stuff.
Speaker 11: We're talking of five hundred and thirty billion dollar industry.
Speaker 9: So this is where it gets interesting.
Speaker 11: So a company by the name of Piedmont Lithium is awaiting a state mining permit for a site in northern Gaston County, and Gaston County is completely flooded right now. The project was awaiting Zoni approval because they were getting backlash from the residents and also city officials. And this lithium mine they want would be the third largest producer of lithium in the world.
Speaker 2: And they made a deal of Tesla already.
Speaker 9: Now remember the courts.
Speaker 11: So in Spruce Pine, North Carolina, right next to Ashland, they are wanting to expand their minds even larger, and the residents aren't having it either. Enter the floods people, these are mountain towns. It rarely, if not ever, floods in the mountains.
Speaker 9: I would know. I grew up in the mountains in.
Speaker 11: Colorado, which means none of these people have flood insurance. I mean, the media is saying biblical devastation in North Carolina, aka, like the worst thing that could.
Speaker 9: Happen, and you're not coming back from it.
Speaker 11: Between the lines, people, everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 2: Absolutely could not agree.
Speaker 3: More so, by the way, I've read and I've seen so many people talking about their experience of whatever is going on right there, that the people are grouping together and not relying on authorities to come and help them, and not relying on certain, you know, charities to say come and help them, because obviously, whenever you look deep into the charities, they're not what you think they are. Will eventually cover something along those lines, especially the Red Cross unfortunately, and Goodwill by the way, which is weird, but but yeah, you're starting to see a bunch of people kind of come together a lot, like you know, down south in Louisiana, whenever we have, you know, all the hurricanes and everything, nobody is waiting on fucking FEMA to come and help. FEMA is an abomination of an organization.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 1: We learned our lesson in the hardway from Katrina. Like, yes, New Orleans did, but so did the rest of us. We saw what happened when the flood of sixteen hit this area. Like I wasn't waiting on the National Guard to come get us. Me and my boy like found a boat and we went and got people. That's that's what we do here. Like that's fine, I'm sure the cops are out there trying to help. That's where the whole responders are out there.
Speaker 2: Doing their thing.
Speaker 1: But there's only so many of them, and there's more people that need help than they can get to. So we as a community pull together and get the fuck after it. For sure, called the Cajun Navy, Baby died, But you know what's really that even that organization that was fraught with controversy because the Cajun Navy in the moment was great. Then when you started looking at where those donations were going and what they were doing with the money and shit, it was immediately got corrupted. And then you saw that play out what the next year or the year after when they tried to go help the Texas flood and it.
Speaker 2: Was a complete just botched operation.
Speaker 3: It if people can if people can find ways to gain the system to make the money off the backs of the of the people who are struggling the most.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: And that's the unfortunate way of of just life in general. I think that, you know, it's it's unfortunate because there's always gonna be people who are greedy as fuck and they don't care about the lives of anybody. They just see dollar signs. And unfortunately, that's what we're seeing right here or over there, I guess in in North Carolina and Tennessee because you know, and I've seen videos where people are offering to come to these towns to help, and they're being turned down by the people who are who are in control of it, whether it be the National Guard or FEMA or whoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt. And again it's these people have no flood insurance, dude. They are screwed on this. They I guarantee nobody in the mountain says flood insurance. That out loud sounds preposterous. So when this happens, they will have no options but to take whatever deal is offered to them.
Speaker 3: Well, and now you're only getting offered land, You're only getting money for your land because your house is your your house is done. Yeah, I mean, dude, though, the videos that I've seen on this are terrifying because you'll see like a straight up house, all whole house, just getting carried down rivers. And by the way, like dude, if you look at that area the before before the hurricane, it is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Bro I'm talking about the mountain range and the forests and the rivers that are running through. It's gotta be one like I'm looking at a picture and I'm falling into zen. Bro, Like that's how beautiful it is. And so to see that just become destructed, shame on whoever the fuck is controlling this shit in order to make a buck off these lithium fucking batteries.
Speaker 1: Well, bro, you saw that one hundred and forty six towns wiped off the map, like we're talking about floated down the mountain, wiped off the map. It's not like, oh, well, the waters will dry up and they'll go back. No, there's nothing to go back too. The only buildings that might still be there would be brick building, center block buildings, stuff like that. Homes and shit. No, most of them are gone, dude, done, And it's all right. So now let's talk about the possibilities of the election that's coming up. Okay, because I'm hearing that North Carolina is a very red state, but these days it's being seen as a potential swing state. They're saying that this and other things like this are taking place right now as a way to sway votes and make mail in ballots happen right out of nowhere. North Carolina is gonna get like ten million mail in ballots all blue or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: Well, first off, we all know that the mail it's are a fucking joke.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: They are the most easily manipulated way of manipulating an election. Because all you need, bro, all you need is like, let's say you're you're because I think you have to do it with a pencil, right, it has to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's with a pencil or a pen. I I've never done a mail in ballot, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I can't remember now.
Speaker 3: But any either way, if if they're if let's say you you circle in Donald Trump to become president, right, if there is any other marking on that ballot, So let's say you went to all my pen's not working, let me let me scribble at the top to make sure this pen works, and then you fill it in. Your ballot doesn't count. It completely erases away the validity of the ballot because now it looks like it's been tampered with.
Speaker 4: And so what what.
Speaker 1: Like those little scantron tests in high school. If you had, if you've had to make a little marking or whatever, you just knew you were getting that answer wrong.
Speaker 4: They still don't scantron test. That was some old school shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they've changed it because they learned the chapstick trick.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh you never learned that? Oh dude.
Speaker 1: There was a reason why I was I ced a couple of really important tests when I found out there were scantrons. So look when you looked at those old scantron sheets from back when we were in high school on the far left, all of those rectangles where the little scantron would leave a divot or whatever. Yo, you take you a strip, little chapstick, clear scentless chapstick, one swipe down that line and no marks can be made. You'll make one hundred percent a every fucking time.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, I never heard marked in every bubble. You you have to mark the bubble like otherwise it will be too obvious.
Speaker 3: But yeah, dude, wow, dude, And you know what, those scantron's I kind of just saw it as a way that the teachers just didn't have to grade shit.
Speaker 1: You know, one hundred percent, that's one hundred percent what it was. But I mean, I'll be honest. I see the teachers that have to come home in grade papers for like six hours because it was a big assignment.
Speaker 2: It was like the big final whatever, and it's like, you know, I get it.
Speaker 1: If there was a way to expedite that process, I would absolutely do it. However, doing multiple choice is not always the best way to show if the student has learned anything, because the answers are literally on the test, and through process of elimination and being a little clever, a kid who slept through most of the class can still probably get a high C or a low B.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And in most other countries they they don't do multiple choice. And so whenever you get like foreign exchange students to come over here, they see it there's multiple choice. They're like, so you're giving me the answer?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's in German foreign exchange students we had that was their response to that shit multiple choice They thought was wild.
Speaker 2: They were used to like essay format.
Speaker 4: Right, which sucked.
Speaker 3: But anyway, and I mean, obviously, like being a teacher, you don't do it for the money, dude, you do it for the love of the game at that point, you know.
Speaker 1: You do it for the benefits and the retirement whatever. Yeah, there's still some out there there doing it because they genuinely love their job, and God bless those people. But man, I know too many teachers that have no business being in that position.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: We used to have this teacher. It was actually h Glenn Dorsey's cousin Yo, Okay, and her name was Glenda Dorsey. Shut up, dude, she has She had no business being a teacher. I'm sorry, but that woman, like some people, just some people can't teach because they don't understand it themselves.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Those that can't do teach. It's a real thing, bro. And I mean that's mean to some I get it. But look, look, I look back at my educational career and there were some teachers that you could tell like this was their shit.
Speaker 2: They loved it, right.
Speaker 1: And there were some teachers that, looking back, really shouldn't have been aroun children like period. Really, they should have been in corporate America in a cubicle somewhere, being a customer service rep. They had no business being around young impressionable children with the amount of attitude they came to work with every fucking day.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's some people.
Speaker 1: There are certain people that are called for it, and certain people that just really need to go you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and h dude, the good teachers don't get enough praise. I'll say that, like I've I've had a few really good teachers that I actually really look forward to every single class every day with these teachers, and like because they were so excited and taught so well in the way that they broke things down, they made it. They made it fun. And so whenever you make it fun, you make it interesting. If you make it interesting, well now I'm I'm I'm able to soak up the information at an easier pace.
Speaker 4: That's just science. But like, you know, so shout out, dude.
Speaker 3: And and what's funny enough is that my two favorite teachers were both called mister so anyway, shout out to both mister C's one in Pennsylvania, one in Louisiana. And actually, by the way, the second mister Sea wasn't even one of my high school teachers. I was going to go work on a site doing some cleanup work or some bullshit. But anyway, there was this guy and his name was mister C. He used to be a teacher, and dude, we had like a lot of downtime and shit, this fucking guy was teaching me a lot of things about the stock market and holds and puts and you know, buy and lows and buying highs and crypto market and you know what I mean. Like, some people are just fucking really good at teaching anyway. So that's my rent on good teachers.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And yeah, I know they kind of went off on a tangent, but you know what, shout out to the teachers out there doing it right, and fuck you to the ones that aren't. You know, I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So back to this storm, back to the floods, back to the devastation. All right, So we've kind of broken down the situation as it played out Hurricane hit. There's been massive floods because the water has literally nowhere to go. The towns have been wiped off the map. And this is in a very very critical strategic area where the Department of Defense has thrown ninety million, Ford Motor Company has thrown a hundred million apparently Tesla and BMW each individually had their own deals with this mining company for exclusive rights to the purest and best lithium on Earth. This would be the third largest site on Earth. All these things, all of these things, and we are talking about strip mining. There's no clean way to mine for lithium. Y'all hate to share, break everybody's little hearts and burst some bubbles. But this is the type of mining that in Africa they're doing, like they have slaves doing it with their bare hands and the worst conditions on Earth.
Speaker 2: They're going to try to do that, you know, more industrially. Of course they're not going to be using slaves. But in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: So there's a reason why so many people didn't want the beautiful Mountain Range to be strip mined.
Speaker 4: It's just sad, dude.
Speaker 3: And by the way, those people that are you know, slave mining and other countries do those fucking.
Speaker 4: People are working eighteen hours.
Speaker 1: We're talking about children, we're talking women, all of it, and like by they're not getting fed. There's no working conditions that are being done for them, like they're it's toxic.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The tools are using either they had to make them themselves or it literally is them scraping into the dirt with their bare hands to find something that they can give to the boss, to find something to eat tonight.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's that, it's literally that.
Speaker 3: I just I don't understand how there is still like slavery of any kind. But it's like even that kind of slavery, you know what I'm saying, Like, how is that even a fucking thing anymore?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 1: People think that I'm crazy when I say that open air slave markets are still going on in Africa. Have you ever heard of the country of Mauritania. Oh yeah, that legitimately like a proud slave owner with his few slaves on his land in Mauritania, and like that's a.
Speaker 2: Very normal thing.
Speaker 1: It's like Annabellum America. In Africa currently they've never stopped it. They only have done it, and it's an Islamic nation. And people look at me like I'm crazy for this. It's like, no, dude, that's that's not look it up, you know what I mean. So to say that sex slavery is going on under the radar, mining slavery, human extortion in any way, shape and for dude, it's horrible, but it is absolutely real.
Speaker 3: And I get the idea of you want to have a butler, okay, you want to have a nanny, okay, but.
Speaker 1: My personal assistant, a man servant, a housekeeper.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: But dude, slavery, fuck, that's got to be That's got to be the worst life I could even imagine.
Speaker 2: It can be depending on the slave owner.
Speaker 1: Right, there's all kinds of examples in history of slave owners treating their slaves very well, and there's other examples where they were absolute property and their slave owner treated.
Speaker 2: Them as animals and like it's but that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Every culture and society has had a version of that throughout the course of human history. I'm not saying that makes it okay. I'm saying like, there are billions and trillions of people that were literally born and died under the yoke of slavery, and everybody thinks that that's an American evil.
Speaker 2: It's like, m the no, no.
Speaker 1: Literally, the oldest records we have of humankind had slavery in it.
Speaker 3: Right, well, and you see that, you know, there are people that are like this country was built on the backs of slaves.
Speaker 4: It's like, find me one that wasn't.
Speaker 2: Right, Find one that wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, y'all thought the big stones of stone hinge that was moved there by fairly paid workers.
Speaker 2: I forgot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Druids didn't know anything about slavery either, My bad. No, everyone, y'all, everyone has done it.
Speaker 3: Even the Pyramids were probably built by alien slaves.
Speaker 1: Wow on the source, either the aliens or the slave masters and the humans were the slaves or Oh, speaking of did you know that the master bedroom is no longer called that in the real estate world.
Speaker 4: Oh it's racist, Yeah, that is it is.
Speaker 2: Now the Is it the primary bedroom.
Speaker 4: Shit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can't call it the master bedroom or the master's chambers or some shit like that anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. I actually kind of never thought of that as a racist thing. I took that as an English thing, like a British thing. Oh, Master Carlton has made a home for the evening, like that kind of thing, the masta of the home.
Speaker 2: I never took it as a fucking racial epithet.
Speaker 3: I never, I honestly never looked at it as like calling the person the master. I just thought that that's like it was the master bedroom. It's the biggest one. So oh, I guess it would be reserved for the Master. Okay, I guess that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Like Jeffrey Off, a fresh fresh prince called everybody masta so and so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of took it to mean something British.
Speaker 4: I like lolled, Yeah, my lady.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Master's home for the evening. Like it's it's not like Harry Potter shit, you know what I mean. I never one time thought of that is a racial thing, but I guess, and I mean that's fair. I've never looked at it through through that lens, you know what I mean. I've never had that hit me a certain way in my life. So maybe I just don't know. And that's fine. I will absolutely, you know, claim ignorance.
Speaker 3: And when we talk about, in my opinion, why we shouldn't be trusting history, it's because of shit like that, where titles and certain things will change along with the times because you know, well that was seen as racist or this was that, and it's like, you know, they're tearing down statues of people who own slaves and stuff like that. Okay, I mean I get that maybe you're upset that certain people had slaves, but that was a common thing back then. It doesn't make it right. It's just that's part of history. That was history. That's what happened. You can't just erase it by tearing down statues, or you can't just erase it by changing the name of a fucking bedroom in a house. It's like, so this is what I'm talking about. It's like all of history has been call it whitewashed, call it, you know, just rewritten in order to fit with the current times. And so it's not always that the exact thing was changed historically, it's just the perspective of the exact thing was changed historically, which evidently, like it alters history one way or another, even if it's the tiniest minute of a percentage of the story being changed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taking a step further, look at Mansa Musa. We've talked about this guy before, arguably the richest man to ever walk the face of the earth. When he went on his pilgrimage to Mecca, he gave away so much gold that bankrupt the entirety of Egypt. Right, there's a famous thing that has happened. Okay, okay, First of all, he was black, he was from Molli and how did he acquire so much riches? That would be from his gold and salt mines. Who do you think was mining the gold in the salt for this rich, rich king? That would be slaves? Right absolutely, it's been done that way for forever, or Julius Caesu or Hannibal Barker as a matter of fact, very famous, arguably the best general to ever walk to face the earth, African general, he had slaves in his ranks. This is the facts of it right. Well, in I think history gets portrayed a certain way. We hear about Mansa Musa doing these great things, we hear about Hannibal Barker doing these crazy things, like no.
Speaker 2: One ever looks at the downside of them.
Speaker 1: No one ever looks at the entire scope of it, because that would take away from what the new image that they're trying to put out there is.
Speaker 3: Well, and also think about it like this, I mean, so they're changing the language or the literature based upon certain descriptions of certain things, right like so you're gonna change master bedroom to primary bedroom or whatever. Well, if you think about it, language has always changed the course of history. It's always changed how we look back at history, you know, it was the Bible was written in fucking Aramaic or Hebrew or something like. It was written in a bunch of different languages, and then it converted to and then it converted to this, then it converted to that, and before long, so much is lost just through the conversion of language. And honestly, I think that that is a big scam in the first place. Anyway, Why are we Why does language got to change so many damn times? And I get it that you're gonna have certain colonies saying this, certain colonies saying that, But.
Speaker 1: I think you know, only one group can say that their language hasn't changed in three thousand years.
Speaker 2: Dude, that would be the Jews.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy, but they're the only group that can boast such a claim.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: No, British English is compared to American English, two completely different languages.
Speaker 2: We came from them.
Speaker 3: No, And I'm not disagreeing that the Hebrews or the Jews or whatever, the language hasn't changed. I'm not disagreeing with that. Even Aramaic as far as the uh what is it called the Kuranos or Krongos, right, But.
Speaker 1: Like Aramaic is the Jewish dialect. Oh, Sanskrit language. Yeah, that language hasn't changed very much either. That's why the Quran has to be read in Sanskrien. You feel like, learn the language to get the full meaning.
Speaker 3: It's a whole thing, the qurans in Sanskrit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean there's English translations, but like the prayers have to be done in the correct language.
Speaker 2: The call to prayer. There's no English call to prayer.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know why. I always thought it was Aramic. But anyway, the point is is that even though the original languages haven't changed, the conversion doesn't always work. So like, all right, so you you don't have to change the language, but unless you know that language, you're not gonna know what it means.
Speaker 2: Right right, So any want to learn Greek. That's why I want to learn Hebrew and Latin and all of that, But that takes time.
Speaker 4: Greek would be fun to learn, I think.
Speaker 1: So all right, all right, we've gone off on the tangent here on the things. Now back to this hurricane situation. Okay, Now, this hurricane going up into the armpit of Florida as it does look, hurricanes have done that. Okay, fine, but the hard turn that it took. Not many hurricanes have taken that path throughout the course of human history, but there.
Speaker 2: Have been a few.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen talk about that at this time again. If you don't know, you need to check us out on patron Rock Fin to see this and join us for the Tuesday Night Lives. Anyway, right here we have the nineteen forty hurricane that was the one that she was talking about, the Florida Georgia hurricane that made that hard curve.
Speaker 2: It went over the.
Speaker 1: Panhandle of Florida, went into the Atlantic Ocean, then hard curve left and smacked Florida, the Georgia North Carolina area, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, then we go.
Speaker 1: To this example as actually, you know what PolitiFact because they this article says that they cannot control the hurricanes, they can't control the weather, and they literally shoot themselves in the foot as they are trying to say that this is impossible.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 1: Hurricane Helene was not a product of weather modification.
Speaker 2: That's pants on fire. That is a lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now let's go ahead and just read what they have to say about it.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Helene made landfall in Florida on September twenty sixth, killing at least forty people, leaving a four state swath of destruction. Before the hurricane's impact, a social media user said in a September twenty fifth post that it was human made, and in quotes it says, So today we're going to hit on this hurricane that's going up into Florida and maybe figure out who's causing it, the narrator said as an image of the storm's projected path appeared behind him. He cited a nineteen forty seven hurricane named King and said that it had the exact same path as Helene. Hurricane King was the subject of an experiment conducted by the US Air Force and General Electric Company called Project Cirrus Hurricane Helene weather Modification. The caption read this post was flagged as part of Meta's efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its news feed. There's no proof that Hurricane Helene was formed through weather modification. Bart Geert's professor at the University of Wyoming Department of Atmospheric Science, told PolitiFact that it's false. The noa A confirms that there are no weather modification activities that could have resulted in Hurricane Helene. Hurricanes form on their own given the right conditions, and that was the case with Helene. Monica Allen, director of public affairs for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Research Division.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, what a title.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, dude.
Speaker 1: At a certain point, they just become too much of a mouthful. That's why acronyms exist, I think yeah.
Speaker 3: Alan cited Project storm Fury, a NOAA project in the late night in the nineteen sixties that involved seating existing hurricanes. Attempted on four hurricanes, the project studied how seeding clouds with silver iodide could lead to a decrease in the hurricane's strongest wins. This project ended in nineteen eighty three because it had at best mixed results and there were concerns about unintended consequences. Alan said, since then, the NOAA has done no weather modification.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just make sure we are all on account here, so the government doesn't have programs that does wetter modification. However, they just cited two examples of times that it has happened for sure, Like, I'm I'm sorry, did I take something there that wasn't there. Jonathan helped me understand because they literally just said they.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: But we have the Hurricane King situation, Project Cirrus, and then we also have this other one that lasted for twenty years, but they don't do it.
Speaker 2: Did I miss something?
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same, the same, like uh kind of direction that the people of NASA say, Well, we could go to the Moon in a nanosecond, but we destroyed that technology. It's like, okay, either A, you fucking went and you actually destroyed it because you don't want anybody else going there or whatever, or B you never went and you never had the technology, or see the idea that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is all convoluted in my mind, bro, Like there's there's so many manipulations all across the board. How do you trust anything. The point is is that they have all of the technology, they have all the information.
Speaker 4: They don't just dispose of that. Think about it.
Speaker 3: The government has to spend government tax money in order to fund these these these projects. Yeah, once they find out that there's even a percent of success, do you think that they're just gonna bucket that? No, dude, No, they're gonna build on top of it, they're gonna try and perfect it. If they saw a forty percent increase as far as decreasing the the the whatever, the strength of the hurricane, then they're gonna try and master.
Speaker 2: That, and then let's not forget it. Says right here.
Speaker 1: The post was flagged as a part of Meta's effort to combat false news and misinformation. Okay, so all this dude was talking about he cited a nineteen forty seven hurricane named King, the exact same path which again we are about to dive into Project Cirrus.
Speaker 2: So he was citing it an.
Speaker 1: Example of something that did literally this with government aid in the past, and Meta flagged it and pulled it down as misinformation.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that, shall we. Nineteen forty seven Hurricane King.
Speaker 3: This is insane, dude, So we get into this article. It is by Earthmagazine dot org. It says benchmarks October thirteenth, nineteen forty seven, a disaster with Project Cirrus. Two days after clipping Cuba and Florida, a hurricane was drifting out into the Atlantic. All predictions had it remaining at sea without further landfall, making it the perfect test subject for the newly minted Project Cirrus, a US government back project bent on discovering a way to disable deadly hurricanes. The researchers planned to see the hurricanes cloud with clouds with dry ice, hoping that the ice would interact with the clouds and disrupt the cyclones internal structure, us weakening it. So, on October thirteenth, nineteen forty seven, a plane flew over the storm and dumped eighty kilograms of dry ice into the storm swirling clouds. What happened next was a worst case scenario. Instead of dissipating, the storm furiously swung nearly one hundred and thirty degrees to the west and smashed into Georgia, where it coust two million dollars worth of damage. Now that's two million dollars worth of nineteen forty seven money, So it's all right.
Speaker 1: Right, right, we're talking like, actually, no, I don't know what the conversion is, and I can't move this to figure that out, but yeah, I would love to look that up in a minute.
Speaker 2: Two million.
Speaker 1: As of nineteen forty seven, the world had just gotten out of World War Two. We're like trying to rebuild and do some shit. Is roswell right, that shit was going down, just saying.
Speaker 3: All right, So I just did the math on that about how much two million dollars in nineteen forty seven converts to today's money. It converts two million converts to twenty eight point five million in today's money.
Speaker 2: Okay, se Yeah, that's some damage, dude, some.
Speaker 3: A little bit of damage. So anyhow, where was I?
Speaker 4: It says.
Speaker 3: Threats of lawsuits soon followed the Georgia residents blaming the government for the devastation. Project Cirrus was all but shut down before it truly began, and any research into weather manipulation was repudiated for decades. You don't hear that word too often, repudiator.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The road to project series began with Vincent Schaefer and meteorologists for General Electric, who was trying to control an entirely different weather related phenomenon, airplane icing. Super cold droplets of water posed an enormous risk for planes. These droplets don't naturally freeze in clouds unless temperatures reach below minus forty degrees celsias. Before that point, they need something around which to freeze, like the metal of an aircraft. When super coold droplets hit an airplane's wing, they immediately solidify, covering the wings in a dangerous layer of ice. Nineteen forty six, Shaeffer discovered that adding an already frozen element to clouds, such as dry ice or silver iodide, could induce super cold water to solidify into ice crystals that would ping off metal, thus removing the thread of wing icing and nineteen. In November of nineteen forty six, Shaeffer dumped dry ice from an airplane into cloud cover and proved his concept by starting a snowfall in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. It wasn't long until the experiments at General Electric garnered attention from the government. Together with GE, the various branches of government and military form to coalition headed by GE scientists and Nobel laureate Irving Langmuir. Mr Langmer sure called Project Cirrus, which was to investigate the possibilities of cloud seeding, an early form of geoengineering, for a host of potential uses like producing rain in arid regions. But the planes didn't stop simply making rain. Project Series quickly set its sights on a bigger obstacle, weakening the destructive force of a hurricane. If an injection of dry ice could disrupt the structure of the storm. The project scientist reasoned, then perhaps the hurricane would dissipate, And then, in quotes, it says right after World War Two, science could do anything, says will Or Hugh Willoughby, an atmospheric scientist at Florida International University in Miami. No one had thought, though, what would happen if you seeded a hurricane. They didn't know about the cloud structure in a hurricane.
Speaker 4: It was just kind of.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, so they did it. Project Series scientists dropped eighty kilograms of dry ice from a B seventeen bomber into the into the clouds at the western edge of the October thirteenth hurricane, which was supposed to be heading harmlessly out to sea. Scientists aboard another B seventeen took photographs to measure any change the dry ice might cause in the clouds. Though the images did show some distortion in the cloud structure, the result of the experiment were less than conclusive about the potency of cloud seating in this case. What was conclusive, however, was that the storm had taken a sudden westward turn and made landfall just outside of Savannah, Georgia. To the average person, it looked like Project Cirrus was to blame. Time magazine reported in Savannah last week southern blood bubbled toward the boiling point. A Miami weatherman had hinted that last month's to disastrous hurricane might not have been an act of God but a low Yankee trick. I love shit talking back in the.
Speaker 2: Day, yep, so I love it, says.
Speaker 3: Fearing lawsuits, GE pulled its support from the project, but before any legal actions could be carried out, other meteorologists pointed out that previous hurricanes had taken nearly identical paths. Later investigations that showed that the storm had begun its westward turn before the cloud seating took place fully cleared Project serious of any liability. In fact, recent studies on the course. In fact, recent studies on the amount of power unleashed by a hurricane make the attempt to modify one with only eighty kilograms of dry ice appear laughable. Bob Sheets, former director of National Hurricane Center in Miami, wrote in his book Hurricane Watch, that the heat that the heat energy a hurricane releases each day can be compared to the energy released by a four hundred and twenty megaton hydrogen bomb. However, such research is only a few years old, so it could not be used in defense of the failed attempt by Project Cirrus. The hurricane made landfall in the United States almost certainly not because of seating, Willoughby says, but Project Sirrus poisoned the well of cloud seating hurricanes forever. But Project Series did not entirely stop the government's interest in weather modification. In nineteen sixty two, various branches of the government, including the Navy and National Weather Bureau, commissioned Project Storm Fury, or Cius' descendant, and began a new wave of hurricane cloud seating produce. All seating with Storm Fury was carried out only if a storm met a long list of criteria, including a list of ten percent chance of hitting land within a day of seating, even if the storm made a sudden turn like the October thirteenth hurricane. The project lasted more than twenty years, but Stormfury never managed to dismantle a hurricane, and then in nineteen eighty three, Storm Fury was canceled, and the government has not attempted to disrupt a hurricane with cloud seating since then.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you know with that in mind, real quick, let's make sure we're all on the same page.
Speaker 2: With what was just said.
Speaker 1: Once upon a gap, the American the ge General Electric, along with military assets, decided to dump eighty kilograms or it was eighty ton er eighty kilograms kilograms. Okay, eighty kilograms of dry ice into a storm. Now, yes, that seems like a drop in a bucket. Fine, it didn't dissipate the storm as was thought would happen, but it did immediately take a hard left turn to which they have never been held liable and the government even mandated that they could never be held liable for that because you know who hurricanes.
Speaker 2: Is be doing wild shit, all right, I want that to be understood.
Speaker 1: That'd be like me going into a government building and pushing a button and hearing a big boom and then being like, well, I didn't do that, Like I didn't do You can't prove that, like I have no idea what computer says and what's controlling that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't me, Like, bro, what, well, now.
Speaker 3: What they're doing or now what they probably do is they just continue to seed said clouds and manipulate said hurricanes without telling you that they're doing it that way, they won't be on the hook for it.
Speaker 1: Well, right, but that was the first attempt, right, that was project serious, and that was a one time shot where they attempted to do something and it went so drastically wrong that they said, we are never touching that shit again, Bobby Bibi bop. Then comes the nineteen sixties in the US government, of course, it's Cold War, trying to do anything. We can't stop the comedies, right, and in Central America, Cuba specifically getting smacked with hurricanes, it would make sense that America would launch a certain operation to try to fuck up Cuba if and when Russia ever put missiles on that island.
Speaker 2: Right, Why who can control the weather? Oh shit, your whole nuclear.
Speaker 1: Base got smacked with a hurricane, and y'all are just down for good.
Speaker 2: Who could ever control something like that? That was God's retribution?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that that this shit has really been going on for a long time, and it's been mastered, and I think that the people that have have become so greedy that they don't care about the lives that are being taken as long as they can, you know, make their their their stockholders happy and make their company richer. They're not looking at lives like that, dude they're seeing They almost they almost do it out of almost like a revenge, revengeful thing, because they you know, as we as we looked at earlier. You know, these Black Rock and whatever other kind of companies that are invested into these kind of projects, they went up to the people that were actually living there. They went up to them and said, hey, we want to buy your land. But the people there, they said, no, we're not willing to sell it. Very similar to those over in Hawaii whenever that time came, you know, because it was perfect beachfront property, but nobody wanted to release there. They nobody wanted to sell their property because for one, it's fucking Hawaii. It's awesome, and you know, there's a lot of heritage there. Well, you know, you can't put a price on tradition, You can't put a price on family heritage. And so it didn't matter if you offered a million or a five million above what the what the land and the house is actually worth. You can't put a price on that. And so you know, it's like, you know, what, what are you gonna do? Well, we're gonna send it hurricane your west.
Speaker 1: The same way that you see forest fires across the west coast right this massive tracts of farmland and all this stuff that that farmer just won't sell. Next thing, you know, a crazy forest fire happens and he's forced to because what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Now? It's bro It happens all over. So to say that.
Speaker 1: A hurricane or a flood couldn't be used in this exact manner, I think is laughable. I think it absolutely can and in all probability has been used in this manner. So they brought up Project Storm Fury, and we're not gonna read the entire thing. It's it's a very very comprehensive breakdown. It is Wikipedia. But take that for what it is, Project Storm Fury. Let's just go over. We already know that it's about doing things into hurricanes and seeding. Okay, so let's just kind of cut to the chase of what was so different about it.
Speaker 2: Here's the hypothesis.
Speaker 3: Cloud seeding was first attempted by Vincent Schaefer and Irving Langmer after witnessing the artificial creation of ice crystals, Langmer became an enthusiastic proponent of weather modification. Schaefer found that when he dumped crushed ice into a cloud, precipitation in the form of snow resulted. With regards to hurricanes, it was hypothesized that by seating the area around the eyewall with silver iodide, latent heat would be released. This would promote the formation of a new eyewall, and this new eyewall was larger than the old eyewall. The winds of the tropical cyclone would be weaker due to a reduced pressure gradient. Even a small reduction in the speed of a hurricane's winds would be beneficial. Since the damaging potential of a hurricane increased as the square of the of the wind as the square of the wind speed, a slight lowering of the wind speed would have a large reduction in destructiveness. Ue to Langmer's efforts and the research of Schaeffer at General or Electric, the concept of using cloud seeding to weaken hurricanes gathered momentum. Indeed, Schaeffer had caused a major snowstorm on a major snow storm on December twentieth nineteen forty six by seating a cloud. This caused Ge to drop out for legal reasons. Schaefer and Langmer assisted the US military as advisors for Project Cirrus, the first large study of cloud physics and weather modification. Its most important goal was to try to weaken hurricanes.
Speaker 1: It says, all right, so we already talked a little bit more about the Project Cyrus.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk a little bit about Project Baton real quick.
Speaker 3: The objective of Project Baton was the analysis of the hit of the life history of thunderstorms. A Department of Defense research activities supported by Advanced Research Project Agency, Project Baton sought to expand understanding of storm physics as an aid to weather forecasting, fire prevention, and possibly for artificially controlling the weather. Doctor helmet, what a name?
Speaker 4: Helmet?
Speaker 2: Helmet?
Speaker 1: Wykeman, I'm sorry, bon Feurer. Uh, you know, just throwing it out, like I wonder where that guy came from. We're talking about these years possible project pay per clip connection.
Speaker 3: Throwing it out, Which is funny because before I so, I got my dog from my sister her her dog had puppies, right, and so they all would just you know, the little puppies. They all gave like little funny names to them and shit. And so she named my dog Helmet because he was just as slow as they came, dude.
Speaker 4: And like every.
Speaker 3: Single time, you know, the other puppies would leap, leap up, they would leap off the couch and they would land on their feet. But every time he leaped off the couch, his head would just sink right to the ground and smash onto the floor. So they called him Helmet anyway, as you just made me think about that. But I call him fatty, yeah, even though he's not fat. I just always wanted a fatty. But anyway, he's not fat yet. I gotta beef him up a little bit. But anyway, it says doctor Helmet Weyckman as an employee of the US Army Signal Research and Development Laboratory, and doctor Paul McCready of Meteorology Research, Incorporated, were joint leaders of Project Baton team during the nineteen sixty two July through August storm season in Flagstaff, Arizona. The scientists selected guinea pig storms and seated them with chemicals. Effects were thoroughly analyzed from the ground and from the air. With time lapse motion picture cameras, stereo still cameras, storm radar, lightning detectors, and airborne heat sensors. Among the agents inserted the inserted in selected clouds were condensation nuclei, which temporarily increased the number of water droplets in the cloud, and pulverized dry ice, which turns a portion of the cloud to fine snow crystals that remain aloft. The utilization of these agents facilitated study of a storm's characteristics.
Speaker 1: All right, so they already tried twice now using some sort of an agent to control, dissipate, or do something to these storms.
Speaker 2: Then they got into Project Storm Fury.
Speaker 3: Robert Simpson became its first director, serving in this capacity until nineteen sixty five. There were several guidelines used in selecting which storms to seed. The hurricanes had to have at least or had wait. The hurricane had to have a less than ten percent chance of approaching inhabited land within the day. It had to be within the range of seeding aircraft, and it had to be fairly a fairly intense storm with wealth with a well formed eye. The primary effect of these criteria was to make possible seating targets extremely rare no suitable suit storms formed in the nineteen sixty two season. Next year, Storm Fury began by conducting experiments on cumulus clouds. From August seventeenth to the twentieth of that year, experiments were conducted in eleven clouds, of which six were seated in fire were controls. In five of the six seated clouds. Clouds changes consistent with the working hypothesis were observed on August twenty third, nineteen sixty three Hurricane Belue or Bulah Bulu, Beulah Blah okay, anyway, they come up with funny names, but it was the sight of the next seating attempt. It had an indistinct eyewall. In addition, mistakes were made as the seatings of silver iodide were dropped in the wrong places. As a consequence, nothing happened. The next day another attempt is made was made and the seedars hit their targets. The eyewall was observed to fall apart and be replaced by another eyewall with a large radius. The sustained winds also fell by twenty percent. All in all, the results of the experiments on Beluah Bulah whatever the fuck the name of the hurricane was, were encouraging but in inclusive in the six years. In the six years after Belua, no seatings were conducted for several different reasons. In nineteen sixty four, measurement and observation equipment was not ready.
Speaker 4: To be used.
Speaker 3: The year after that, all flights were used for additional experimentation in non hurricane clouds. Then you got your girl, joe Ane Simpson. She became its director beginning in nineteen sixty five. While at sea in August of the nineteen sixty five Atlantic hurricane season, Storm Fury, meteorologists decided that Hurricane Betsy was a good candidate for seating. However, the storm immediately swung towards land, and on September first, the plan flights were canceled. For some reason, the press was not notified that there were no seatings, and several newspapers reported that it had begun. As Betsy passed close to the Bahamas and smashed into southern Florida. The public and Congress thought that the seating was underway and blame Stormfury. It took two months for Stern Fury officials to convince Congress that Betsy was not seated, and the project was allowed to continue. A second candidate, Hurricane Alanno, stayed too far out to sea.
Speaker 1: And okay, so hold on Betsy was an example of one that probably they sent into America and then claimed that it wasn't them and got off scott free.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest about that.
Speaker 1: They had the flights planned, they had the entire storm planned ready, they knew where to drop these things they had, They've already done it in a couple of times. Last minute, they decided not to do it right before this storm hit America. You mean that would be the time to do it, you know, to dissipate the storm before it hits America. Oh, but no one notified the press. Yeah, I'm sorry. That sounds highly suspect to me personally.
Speaker 3: After Betsy, two other hurricanes came close to being seated. Hurricane Faith was considered a likely candidate, but it stayed out of the range of the seating planes. That same year, reconf floes were conducted into Hurricane Inez, but there were no seatings. Both the nineteen sixty seven and sixty eight seasons were inactive because of that, there were no suitable seatings targets in either of those two seasons, and then you have doctor r Cecil Gentry became the director of Storm Fury in nineteen sixty eight. There were no more seatings until nineteen sixty nine. In the interim, equipment was improved. What was once the primitive method of hand dumping dry ice was replaced with rocket canisters loaded with silver iodide and then gun like devices mounted on the wings of the airplanes that fired silver iodide into the clouds. Observation equipment was improved. Additional reconnaissance data was utilized to modify the working hypothesis. The new theory took cumulus towers outside the eyewall into account. According to the revised theory, by seating the towers, latent heat would be released. This would trigger the start of the new convey which would then cause a new eyewall. Since the new eyewall was outside the original one, the first eyewall would be choked of energy and fall apart. In addition, since the new eyewall was broader than the old one, the winds would be lower due to a less sharp pressure difference.
Speaker 2: Then so they had in that time created bombs and guns on the.
Speaker 1: Wings of planes to shoot storm changing materials into live hurricanes. We just in fact acknowledged that to be a true statement. What yeah, dude, that is insane to me, dude.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Debbie in nineteen sixty nine provided the best opportunity to test the underpinnings of Project Storm Fury. In many ways, it was the perfect storm for seating. It did not threaten any land, it passed within the range of seating aircraft, and was intense with a distinct eye. On August eighteenth and again on August twentieth, thirteen, planes flew out to the storm to monitor and set it. On the first day, wind speeds fell by thirty one percent. On the second day, wind speeds fell by eighteen percent. Both changes were consistent with storms for Storm Fury's working hypothesis. Indeed, the results were so encouraging that a greatly expanded research program was planned. Among other conclusions was the need for frequent seating at close to hourly intervals. Then in nineteen seventy and nineteen seventy one seasons provided no suitable seating candidates. Despite this, flights were conducted into Hurricane Ginger. Ginger was not a suitable storm for seating due to its diffuse indistinct nature that the seating had no effect. Ginger was the last seating done by Project sterm Fury.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean, do you want to get into the rest of it is to the failure of the hypothesis and why they shut it down?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it just goes to show that I don't believe that they ever shut down these projects. I think that they are worked on without public knowledge, because why wouldn't they be.
Speaker 1: I'm the first time it took a hard left and they just shot it into America and fucked up a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 1: As being an oopsie daisy, okay, a little bit of a Mulligan's and the government got them off scott free of it, all good things. But they learned enough from that and then watching things from the years coming up to it, that they had now tested and proven the working hypothetical situation of like, hey, bro, we can actually take these hurricanes down a couple of notches and we know how to turn them.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna throw that out. This is the information that they know.
Speaker 1: They felt so confident in this that they even built specific bombs and specific guns to be mounted and dropped out of aircraft to do this bidding. This was in the sixties and seventies, everybody, This is back when they were talking over, well, we can't clone humans, even though they just clone a sheep. Like that's this day and age, and now we're going to talk about today twenty twenty four and all of the crazy technology that they have going on. And you're telling me that America has the best source of grade A lithium now ever for sure on Earth. We are going to reopen this and all the local inhabitants do not want to sell their land, and there's some way that an eminent domain type situation can happen. We're like, yeah, we'll have to pay them out, but like that's fine. We'll have the mineral rights, in the mining rights, and that's all that we need. So what's a hurricane a couple of dry ice bombsy'all?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we talk about history, how it's written by the victors, but it doesn't. It always seem that the good the good guys always get everything they want. The good guys always win. Yeah, Team America or Team this or Team that. It's like, for some reason, the corporation that is America. Don't doubt it. It is what it is. They always win and they always will win because they do everything they can in order to keep on gaining more power. And if you can choke hold a couple of towns by sending a fucking hurricane from people that don't want to, you know, release the grips on where they grew up and where their family grew up and you know, generations of people that grew up there, especially with how beautiful it was and still is. I'm not I mean there's destruction. It doesn't take away from its absolute beauty and stuff like that, of course, but like if you can take away that in order to make almost a trillion dollar like put yourself into it almost trillion dollar industry, which is you know, mining materials and whatnot, especially with the advancing of electric cars. And and by the way, it's not just electric cars that all these minerals are being put into, and all the chips and everything it goes into your phone, goes into almost anything electronic.
Speaker 1: This vape, this vape has a lithium ion battery. And as a matter of fact, I just watched a guy he broke down a bunch of old vapes and he built them into power banks and like power blocks, these things are putting out insane voltage. He like parallels sorted them together. It's a whole rig he did. It's impressive. But like, yeah, lithium ion everything from the from the Tesla truck to the vape in your pocket right now, that's what's going into this. Remember how we said that Afghanistan had like three trillion dollars of untapped mineral reserves. A lot of that was lithium, and we have more of it and it's better. Okay, Now let's talk about the amount of money that is going to be made off of this deal. And as we look back to the project series, that was General Electric, That was GE, a fortune five hundred company, not top one percenter, the tippity tip of the business world. Right, that was that company teaming up with the Department of Defense to fuck around with hurricanes. Now we talk about right now and all the list of names we already talked about who have us a vested interest in that lithium mine, including the Department of Defense, but multiple top one hundred companies out there, you don't think that they could afford to send.
Speaker 2: A plane with a couple of bombs and a couple.
Speaker 1: Of cannons to just make sure that hurricane took a certain path and made sure it stayed on the east side of those mountains in an area where there was no way for that water to drain and it would just be horrible. And to make sure that it was a certain size when it made landfall, just to make sure that it would be the correct size when it got there.
Speaker 2: Y'all think that's crazy. You know.
Speaker 3: I know that there's a debate on whether Elon Musk is team Humanity or team Globalists, and there's.
Speaker 4: This you can make a strong case, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Either way, and especially in this case, whenever it talks about how Elon is definitely going to be reaping some of the benefits from these minerals that are that are coming from you know, these mountain and these minds and whatnot, and it just it makes you really wonder, Like anybody can wear a mask, anybody can pretend that they're a Republican or Democrat or in between or something like that. It's not what they say, it's what they do that you need to watch. And this is something why I'm I'm always questioning whether Elon's a good guy or not. Yeah, he might be, you know, Team Humanity right now, he might be one that's that's sticking up for free speech, even though quietly he is still monitoring said speech on Twitter. Nobody wants to talk about that. It's not that anything can be said. And I get it, you don't want to be able to have like fucking porn and shit on Twitter and stuff like that. But there are certain people who are having their post taken down that have nothing to do with any of that kind of negativity in that kind of way. It's just political questioning, conspiratorial kind of things like that. And so you know, it's you gotta follow the money, and we talk about this all the time. The money will lead you to the truth. And if the money is being invested in by somebody who.
Speaker 4: You think is Team Humanity.
Speaker 3: And all of those people just got taken away from their homes from a fucking storm that probably most likely should not have happened in a in a natural way. I don't know, it just makes you. It raises a couple of eyebrows. And I've been questioning Elon ever since his fucking ever since his his what was his nanny or some shit came out and said that kind of shit. And I know that she went to an extravagant length as far as calling him possibly the Antichrist or whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm not going there, but it's like.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind though, as a businessman, I also understand why he would want the lithium and his batteries to be sourced from America rather than Africa, right, like for shipping costs alone. That like cuts down on overhead and it makes him more money. So business since on top, I see where that comes from. Is it possible that someone proposed this mind to him and he's like, oh, yeah, no, I need the lithium absolutely, let's do that. He had no idea that they'd be doing some sort of nefarious things like this to make an ends to a means. Was he completely complicit in it and helped fund it himself? I don't know. What I do know is that the government and Ford are the top two buyers of the sole proprietor lithium mining for the next five years.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, Okay, I don't know what section of that pie is on.
Speaker 3: Elon Okay, And you could make that argument, but you can't run both sides. But you can't run from the other facts that have already happened. That the fact that all of his technology, whether it's SpaceX or Tesla or whatever, it was already being mined by people in slave countries. It was already happening. So is he Is he too good to allow to allow a hurricane to take out fucking people like that? He already wasn't really in any kind of consideration in other countries.
Speaker 2: That's a fair point. That's a fair point. You see what I'm saying. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see him as a pro or a nig I see him as a chaotic neutral.
Speaker 2: That's where I put him at.
Speaker 3: I got to call it that anyway. Cult members will leave it up to you.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: And not even just about Elon. I mean, we could have that debate until the cows come home all day long. But ultimately, was this a controlled operation? Was this weather modification at its absolute finest? Did it just coincidentally line up? Do they have demons working for them to cause this to happen? I know some people will take it there, and it's probably not that far fetch to be honest with you, but I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 4: Let us know.
Speaker 3: The best way to be able to hit us up would be ultimately on Patreon. Jacob answers every single message over there with the quickness I might have, and now that he's full time, he has all the time in the world to be able to answer your messages. So good on you, Jacob, I do indeed good on you. And but if you're not on Patreon, you can reach out to us at Instagram ad Cult of Conspiracy podcast. We also have a Twitter, which Jacob also is in control of, and he does a great job at control linked out over there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah I forgot about that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we talked about that one of those episodes as a matter of fact, and I yep.
Speaker 3: We're eventually going to get a handle on all this stuff. But you will definitely be able to come over. We try our very best at answering all the Instagram and the Twitter messages. We don't have access to Facebook anymore, so for all those people, yes, you can send it, but we are locked out of that and so I don't know, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, reach out.
Speaker 3: To us, and if you don't want to do any of those things, then Jacob show them the knife hands.
Speaker 1: If you haven't already, dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five Stars, hit the shed the license, tried to comment, leave a post, leave review shares with the friends and family, shares everywhere, especially this episode right now it is going on. If you liked what you heard, if you have two since you would like to throw in, leave it in the comments in the reviews.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity that all the algorithms see across off our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 2: Members like the rest of you. Finally, as and.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so, And if you haven't, do so now while you're at it, go to Meta Mysteries, give Jonathan's other show, all the Loves, the five Stars the Hearts of the Share subscribes. Go to my YouTube channel Caje and Night and do the same things. We thank you for everybody's already gone and done so there as well.
Speaker 3: And on top of that, I know we normally wrap it up right there, but there's one more thing that I did want to say for anybody that wants to possibly break up any of these cloud seating kind of seemingly natural, probably unnatural groupings of clouds.
Speaker 4: We call them chemtrails.
Speaker 3: If you want to break all that shit up, there has been experiments that have been done. I don't understand it, but it works every time, where you just go outside vinegar. Yeah, you just go outside, spark up your grill, or actually I think that you can actually boil it on your stove and then put the pot of vinegar outside and it'll literally clear up an entire area directly above your house and pop possibly expand a few more houses down down the way of the clouds that are directly above you, and it for some reason, it disperses it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that is some kind of alchemical fucking magic, but it absolutely works.
Speaker 1: We need to do an episode on that because I did some digging in that a little bit ago.
Speaker 2: It's it's interesting, dude, it absolutely is.
Speaker 3: So anyway, check that out, check out all the videos, and maybe go and try it for yourself. I myself just bought a bottle of vinegar yesterday. I'm gonna test that theory here soon if there's some chemtros. I haven't walked outside today yet, but I'm gonna go check it out and maybe maybe we'll test it wear it up. But anyhow, with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the.
Speaker 4: Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name's Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vittle piece of in from we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: That Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a.
Speaker 1: Priority, plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 2: Spend or what you buy.
Speaker 1: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 1: Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping.
Speaker 2: With the code CULT.
Speaker 3: So spe speak, sass sets to se