Speaker 1: I guess what happens that long clock goes off at four am to train. I don't want to be a steal today, or I don't want to be whatever today.
Speaker 2: I'll start tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And that's the usual pattern of people's lives. That's why until you really you want to do something, you always get be a talker. You're right in the book there is no faith and no courage and no sacrifice in doing what is expedient.
Speaker 3: What do you say to those.
Speaker 4: Viewers that don't pursue their dreams and are locked in their careers because they are too afraid to take risks and pursue something meaningful.
Speaker 5: Well, the first thing I would say is, well, you should be afraid of taking risks and pursuing something meaningful, but you should be more afraid of staying where you are if it's making you miserable.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to say something to you.
Speaker 6: You're smart, you're talented, you know a few thinks, buttalom me is nothing.
Speaker 3: In this game if you don't make the right choices.
Speaker 6: There's plenty of talent people out there wou never seen the light of day anymore lasting thanks discipline, Because this whole game is one big, long shot. And if you don't have the discipline to stay away from the flyers, from the gambles, or whatever else you want to call a stupid move, then, my friend, I'm afraid to say, one day you will go down.
Speaker 3: It's inevitable.
Speaker 6: You want my life, make a list of everything you want to now, and then plan on spending the next twenty five years of your life getting it slowly, piece by piece.
Speaker 7: Don't rely on social media, put it down, turn it off, shut up, be quiet, learn, read like, relax, get better. First part of your life, you learn. Second part of your life you earn.
Speaker 8: There are days you're not going to want to do it, sure, I mean everybody has those days, but it's what you do on those days that help you move forward.
Speaker 9: Fierce debate has overtaken the country as to whether America's work ethic is dying.
Speaker 10: Most people who claim to be perfectionists are not perfectionists. They're actually procrastinating because they're not doing anything, and so it just is a socially acceptable label because the real perfectionists feel this this sickness where they like want to itch their skin off until the thing's done, but they are trying to get it done.
Speaker 11: Promise yourself that you will never You'll always give it everything. You got to put limitations on ourselves. As humans, we think that ten or fifteen is enough.
Speaker 12: There's more in you.
Speaker 11: There's always more in you, There's always five more reps. Squatting is very religious life. Often theres you opportunities. Squatting is the one opportunity. You can either stay afraid of the opportunity or you can take it.
Speaker 13: You will.
Speaker 4: I want to be an actor, man, I want to be an actor, just like you.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 4: Usually people say stuff to me like that. I'm like, yeah, man, you know you do it. Give them an encouraging word. But I was just sitting here thinking and it dawned on me. Ninety nine of people that say stuff like that are not willing to do what it takes to make their dreams come true.
Speaker 3: The Marines have a.
Speaker 4: Saying everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die, and that's just real. At the center of bringing any dream into fruition is self discipline. It's not about your body as much as it is about your mind. It's getting command of your mind to be able to choose actions that are in your own best interest.
Speaker 1: How you gain mental toughness, how you become a person you want to be, is constantly facing the things that you don't want to face. If you constantly run away from things that you don't want to face, how is their growth?
Speaker 14: Everythink about discipline, everythink about discipline, and every day and every day every day, like you know, try and sleep it repeat, you know everything about mentally you know, it's like when you become champion, what you feel like? And I said no, in my mind, I was always champion.
Speaker 5: You're paying a price by sitting there being miserable. You might say, well, the devil I know is better than the one I don't. It's like, don't be so sure of that. The clock is ticking. Yeah, And if you're miserable in your job now and you change nothing, in five years, you will be much more miserable and you'll be a lot older.
Speaker 15: The most important question to ask is what pain do you want in your life? What are you willing to struggle for? Anything worthwhile is going to require some degree of pain and struggle. So if you're oriented toward the pain and the struggle, you're probably going to be more aligned with what you're capable of accomplishing rather than if you just orient toward the pleasures earn this.
Speaker 16: I've never met a person who is not successful that didn't have a great amount.
Speaker 3: Of self discipline within their life.
Speaker 16: Self discipline and being able to perform and being able to keep your life on schedule and being able to keep commitments and promises and meet deadlines is essential to success.
Speaker 5: You should push yourself beyond your limits of tolerance in your twenties to find out where it is. How much can you work? How discipline can you become?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: Can you work twelve hours a day? Can you work eight hours a day? Can you work three hours a day?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: Flat out? Where's your limit? You should find out, push yourself past, and then back off to that point where it's optimally sustainable.
Speaker 17: Important that we understand though, that it's not easy, but that if you discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, today is going to come when you can do the things you want to do when you want to do them.
Speaker 18: Most people don't have that kind of self control and discipline. All most people have to do is when the alarm goes off, get up, wash yourself, brush your teeth, eat something, go to work, do whatever minimal amount you have to do to keep that job. And then and the bathroom breaks, and whenever no one's looking, look through your phone, be distracted, come home, watch Netflix, go to sleep, repeat. That's most people. You have to control your mind. You have to be able. Like if your mind starts getting anxious, Okay, I know we're getting weird. It's time to work out. Okay, I know, maybe we should meditate, Maybe we should do this, maybe we should do that.
Speaker 12: Don't just keep scrolling.
Speaker 1: Every day is a better because your mind wants to choose the path of least resistance every day.
Speaker 12: But you don't become better by ever doing that. You become normal.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to be normal.
Speaker 5: Get yourself disciplined, well why well, not so you're a slave, but so that you could be a master.
Speaker 4: The road to sustained happiness is through disciplining your behavior.
Speaker 19: You almost have to be insane a little bit to have such blind faith in something that you can't see.
Speaker 20: Did you know that only one percent of people are naturally extraordinarily gifted at something? Think genius, think savant. Do you know what that means for us? The other ninety nine plus percent of people. If we're going to do anything great in this life, it is going to require discipline.
Speaker 18: So when you're obsessed with something, it doesn't require discipline because you can't wait to do it again. Mike Tyson said best, you said, discipline is doing something you hate, but doing it like you love it.
Speaker 13: To get anywhere in life, you have to work extremely hard and you have to be disciplined. If you wanted to be a great piano player. There's no drug you can take, there's no self help book, there's no guru. You got to spend five years, ten years learning it until it becomes something the second nature. There are no shortcuts. But if you learn that from an early age, like ten years old, whatever you see after a few years, that an incredible pleasure happens, where now you have mastery of this piano and you can play things you could never play before. Suddenly the whole thing opens up, this whole new universe. And that's the paradigm for everything meaningful in life. If you learn something well, if you learn a craft and you master it, it can bring you a far greater pleasure than any kind of drug or any kind of going out to a party or socializing. But you have to be patient, and you have to not be afraid of boredom, and you have to not be afraid of the effort.
Speaker 21: See before I understood when it was winter, I used to wish it was summer.
Speaker 22: I didn't understand. When it was hard. I used to wish it was easy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 21: Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Now here's the key to discipline. Start with the little disciplines. Get excited over the little disciplines, and get right on those, because those will lead to the big ones. You can't handle the big challenges in life unless you take on the little ones. Make a list of all the things you can do, get right on those, discipline yourself for those, both for the results and for the muscle and for the practice. So when life hands you some big challenges, you'll be ready. You'll have the muscle. But see, if you don't handle the small ones, you can't take care of the big ones.
Speaker 17: That ninety percent of our graduating seniors wish that their parents and their teachers love them enough to discipline them to do the things they need to do and expected them to do more.
Speaker 23: Motivation is a feeling that comes and goes, and it doesn't matter whether it's there or not. The discipline is infinitely more important. So no matter how you feel, get up and do what you're supposed to do. That's it, and that's discipline. It's not motivation. If you only did what you were supposed to do when you were motivated to do it, that's leaving it to chance. But if you're disciplined, you go to what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 24: The hardest things bring the greatest troubles. Sometimes the easiest path isn't the one women to take. Deep down, you know it, don't you. The things that are hard, the real sacrifices, They carry a weight, a feeling you can't shake. Choosing the harder path, the one nobody else wants, is where the journey toward greatness begins. Now ask yourself, how many times have you turned away because something felt too tough?
Speaker 12: How often have you chosen comfort over challenge?
Speaker 24: Avoided discomfort because the other paths demanded more.
Speaker 12: But here's a truth.
Speaker 24: Few except the best things in life come at a price, and it's not paid in money or possessions. The cost is sweat, time, and sometimes tears. Greatness asks what are you willing to sacrifice? Are you ready to step out of the ordinary and pay the price that greatness demands? Because this isn't about someone else's path. This is about blazing your own trail. It's hard, it feels like nobody understands, then you're probably doing something right.
Speaker 12: The hardest choices, the sacrifices that hurt the most, those are.
Speaker 24: The ones that truly matter. So are you ready to choose the path less taken? Are you willing to be more than what's expected when you face the hard choice and push forward. You're building resilience. You're conditioning yourself to handle adversity. Each time you choose what's hard over what's easy, you're choosing growth over stagnation. And that's how you get stronger. That's how you prove to yourself that you're capable of more than anyone thought, including yourself. But why is it so tempting to avoid the hard road? Because comfort is seductive. Sacrifice is the fire that shapes you, and though it may burn, it transforms you into the person you need to become. True sacrifice means understanding that what you're giving up today is paving the way for something better tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's an act of self respect, an.
Speaker 24: Acknowledgment that your goals deserve nothing less than everything you have. When you're willing to sacrifice to truly embrace discomfort, that's when you become unstoppable. That's when your potential is unlocked. Now let's bring it closer to home. Think about your own life, your dreams, your goals. Are you really ready to sacrifice? Are you prepared to give up comfort, let go of the things that hold you back, and face the unknown to reach your potential. This isn't a question with an easy answer. Sacrifice isn't something you decide to do just once. It's a choice you make every day. It's waking up and choosing discipline over excuses. It's staying on your path even when others turn back. So ask yourself, what are you willing to give up to reach your goals? What comfort? What distraction? What safety net? Are you ready to leave behind? The question isn't about what you want, It's about what you're willing to give up to make it happen. The path to greatness is long and the cost is high. It's going to take everything you've got be honest with yourself. Success isn't reserved for the lucky or the privileged. It's for the resilience, the one's willing to push through the pain, face their fears, and go after what they want with everything they have. And if that's you, if you're truly ready to make the sacrifices, then start today. Start trading what's easy for what's meaning. Remember, success is built on daily choices. It's not a single moment of bravery.
Speaker 25: When you're in the fucking game, great things happen, and really bad things happen, and you've got to take it all and stride and you've got to pick yourself up the next day, strap your shoes back on, and get out there and go to war again.
Speaker 18: Sometimes a big part of success is just not being fuck easy and just doing it. Just get That's like ninety percent of it is just showing up, get there and start working like You're not going to feel perfect every day if I felt if I only worked out when I felt good, i'd be a fact because there's a lot of days want to do it. If it's pretty much the saving with everybody that actually gets good at something that you get, there's got to be those days you push through.
Speaker 12: No more talk bullshit, nor talk of shooping, and later no more time for that shows.
Speaker 26: But you can't lose now the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Go for the discipline because it weighs ounces the regret waste times, because it can accumulate it.
Speaker 22: You don't need talent.
Speaker 1: You need discipline, hard work, dedication, sacrifice.
Speaker 27: I can do that. I can do that all day long. I can get up at three o'clock in the morning. I can outwork you. I can outwork everybody. That's what it takes.
Speaker 28: Don't complain, don't murmur, don't talk negative. Average people talk normal, average people, talk problem the greats talk solutions.
Speaker 2: I'm taking ownership.
Speaker 12: Most people are weak.
Speaker 29: If you have any mental toughness, any ability.
Speaker 30: Do you have any fraction of self discipline the ability to not want to do it but still do it.
Speaker 8: Five or six years, I went every single day without missing a single day.
Speaker 12: I never got sick.
Speaker 8: I was in the water on Christmas, Birthday, holidays, everything, it didn't matter. And the thought process behind that was when you take a day off in the sport of swimming, it takes you two days to get back to where you were. So when somebody is taking off on a Sunday, they're not back back till Tuesday from where they were on Saturday. So I have that many days ahead of them.
Speaker 2: Who are you on those days you don't want to do things? It's easy to conquer when it's good weather, you get good sleep, work's doing.
Speaker 31: Good, the family's good, you feel great. Your body's not injured most of these days of come. But who are you on those days when all hell's broke loose? Your body's dump, You're sore, you're depressed, you're miserable, you're not the favorite person at school.
Speaker 2: You might be getting fully, you might.
Speaker 31: Be falling behind in life.
Speaker 2: Who are you on those days? What's your health dump?
Speaker 31: That's the great divide, Those people who get up on those days when everything's stuff and still grind.
Speaker 2: That's the separator right there.
Speaker 19: And I'm obsessed with being the best version of myself, and that's a daily thing, you know, And some days are better than others. I'm obsessed with finding myself now uh after, and not having to prove anything to anybody than myself in my family.
Speaker 1: You know, a war is a mother who says, hey, I'm here again today, I'm here again tomorrow. I want to be here the next day. I'm fifty years old and I'm still freaking after it. It's a person that puts no limit on whis possible.
Speaker 24: If you're prepared to give up comfort for something more, then you're already closer to achieving your dreams than you realize. Embracing sacrifice doesn't happen overnight. It's a habit, a mindset that takes time to build. You have to train yourself to see discomfort as part of the journey. Like an athlete trains their body, you have to train your mind to push through obstacles. Each time you push yourself a little further. Each time you choose discipline over convenience, you're building resilience. Think of sacrifice as a muscle. The more you work it, the stronger it gets. Just like an athlete trains their body to handle physical stress. You need to train your mind to welcome challenges, choosing the path that feels hard, because that's where growth happens. It's committing to your goals on the days you'd rather quit. Discipline is the foundation of sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Without it, the.
Speaker 24: Journey becomes scattered and the vision fades. But with discipline, each small action builds on the last. Every day you stay on track, you're investing in the person you want to become. Create routines that challenge you, Routines that push you beyond what's comfortable, whether it's training, work, or learning something new. Each small choice builds a foundation of sacrifice. And here's the truth. The pain doesn't necessarily get easier, but your ability to handle it grows. Sacrifice isn't about erasing pain. It's about training yourself to endure it. With each day, you'll find strength you didn't know you had. Each challenge you face, each decision you make to keep pushing forward, brings you closer to becoming the person capable of achieving greatness.
Speaker 12: The more you practice, the stronger you become.
Speaker 24: Because sacrifice, discipline, and resilience are the keys.
Speaker 12: To unlocking the potential you have within, and.
Speaker 24: Each time you choose what's hard, you're moving one step closer to becoming who you're meant to be. When it's all said and done. The hardest things in life are what define us. The sacrifices, the struggles, the sleepless nights, they're all building something within.
Speaker 12: You that no easy path ever could.
Speaker 24: When you embrace the pain of sacrifice, you're creating a future you'll be proud of. You're proving to yourself that you're capable of anything. But remember, this isn't about anyone else, this journey, this part, it's yours. It's about becoming the best version of yourself, and the only way to reach that version is through sacrifice. So ask yourself again, what are you willing to give up? What are you ready to let go of in order to gain something greater? Because in the end, the rewards aren't just about success or achievements. They're about knowing that you gave everything you had, that you didn't settle, and that you chose the path of growth over comfort. Embrace the hard road, chase the challenge, and let every sacrifice bring you closer to the greatness you'll know you're capable of.
Speaker 32: Why do you think that you're the only one going to do things because you're not? So that excuse that times is tough and I don't have I don't want to hear that, because when the rates are called on, they can't through, And so it's you the one thing.
Speaker 2: Either you're great or you're not.
Speaker 3: Simp.
Speaker 33: I was trying to figure out why there's some areas in my life where I'm disciplined and other areas of my life where I seem to lack discipline, and I came up with this discipline equation I'd love to interrogate with you. Discipline equals the importance of the goal. How much does that goal matter to you? Plus the psychological enjoyment you get in the pursuit of the goal. Right, so, as you pursue the goal, how psychologically enjoy enjoyable and reinforcing and you know is not for you minus the psychological cost of the pursuit of the goal.
Speaker 13: If the idea of discipline of consistently doing an action is only associated with pain, with ted and being by yourself in a room doing one thing over and over and over, you're never gonna get over the mountain because it's associated with too much pain and the brain naturally shrinks from anything that's painful. So there has to be pleasure involved. Discipline has to have an element of pleasure. Consistently doing your work has to have rewards. Reward is the key word here. So if you never feel a direct, pleasurable sensation from what discipline is giving you.
Speaker 12: Then it's never going to work.
Speaker 2: Get up. You don't wanna go run, you go run. Don't want to go swim, You go swim. You wanna make your bed, you make your bed. That's how you start to talish your mind. If you say you're gonna wake up at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: In the morning to go run, wake up at four o'clock and it's gonna suck, it's not gonna be fun.
Speaker 34: Do something that sucks every single day of your life. That's how you grow just doing it. Doing it makes you do more. Like do more harsh, makes you do more harsh.
Speaker 18: Understand that you want it bad, so you're willing to put into work and do things you don't want to do. It's what makes you have that confidence that you know how to push through and the mentality that I'm the type of dude to gets done, like I'm gonna show I'm not gonna waste my day just sitting around. Now I'm going to go to work.
Speaker 6: Just take action, keep doing it, keep doing what you're doing, keep moving forward.
Speaker 31: You can't let conditions dictate your outcome. You bet trying when every conditions they.
Speaker 22: Did you self.
Speaker 35: Discipline seems to be the foundation habit that makes everything else possible. You see, anybody can do it if they feel like it. It's when you don't feel like it and you do it anyway that you eventually develop the self discipline that makes everything else possible.
Speaker 23: You want to know where discipline comes from. It comes from telling yourself the truth about where you are, about what is going on in your life.
Speaker 36: You can lie to yourself and then you don't need discipline. You can tell yourself everything's okay, and then you don't need discipline. You can tell yourself, you can lie to yourself and say that you're winning.
Speaker 23: And then you don't need discipline. But if you tell yourself the truth, if you tell yourself the truth that you know you could be better, You know you could do more. If you tell yourself the truth, you won't have to find discipline. Discipline you will find you.
Speaker 37: Imagine if you could use pain as a fuel.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you could use the pain as a passport.
Speaker 37: Imagine if you could use the pain to push you, to condition you, to prepare you for the stages and the rooms you gotta walk into, on the tables you gotta sit at and the stages you have to stand on.
Speaker 2: What if the pain can make you better? What if the pain could build muscle? What if the pain could.
Speaker 37: Cause you to rens higher, to leap farther, to run faster.
Speaker 2: What if the pain could help you?
Speaker 22: What if all pain isn't hurt, but it's help.
Speaker 38: A very interesting point with regard to the timelog is it self. Discipline is critical. You've got to discipline yourself, and you've got to measure and analyze your time every single day while you slip off it again.
Speaker 39: The human body and the human mind and the human spirit and the human emotions are developed stronger, more resilient, more capable each time you deal with stress, trauma, adversity, setbacks, failure, loss, sadness. And so if you can actually develop this muscle of embracing adversity, hardship, sadness and realizing that it serves as a purpose, it serves as resistance to build your mental emotional muscles, then you go, Holy hell, this is an opportunity for me.
Speaker 10: I have good news. Nothing hard lasts forever. There's only three things that can happen. You either quit, it gets easier, or you get better. So no matter what, it always ends. You only lose when you quit before you see it all the way through. And I think that's incredibly encouraging. So no matter how hard, whatever it is that you're doing is which, by the way, just means that your expectation doesn't matter reality. But no matter how hard it is, you either quit it gets easier because something changes externally, or you get harder something changes internally, but no matter what, it will end.
Speaker 24: Let's talk about a truth that a lot of people ignore. Everyone wants to be better, Everyone has goals, dreams, things they'd love to accomplish. But for most people, those dreams stay just a dreams. And it's not because they are unachievable. It's not because of a lack of talent or opportunity. It's because they're waiting to feel ready. They're waiting for some magical moment of motivation, some mythical right time when everything will just fall into place. But here's the truth. That moment doesn't exist. Self improvement, real change. It's not about waiting for that feeling. It's about silencing that part of you that wants to stay comfortable, that part of you that wants to hit snooze and take the easy route. That part of you that is all too willing to make excuses. Every time you let your feelings dictate your actions, you are making a choice to stay the same. You're choosing comfort over growth, safety over success. And guess what, every single person who has achieved something great had days when they didn't feel like it, days when they wanted to quit, but they showed up anyway. The reality is, feelings are your biggest obstacle. They make everything more complicated than it.
Speaker 3: Needs to be.
Speaker 12: Let's be real for a moment.
Speaker 24: How many times have you told yourself you're too tired, too busy, too stressed to do something that you know will push you forward. How many times have you decided to skip a workout, avoid a hard conversation, or put off a project just because you didn't feel like it. Feelings are the biggest excuse creators in your mind. But here's the powerful thing. The moment you realize that feelings are just temporary reactions things you can ignore is the moment you unlock real freedom, because that's when you can step back, recognize the excuses for what they are, and decide not to let them control you. Think of feelings as noise, just background noise trying to pull you away from what you truly want. And the stronger your goal, the quieter those feelings become. You don't need to feel ready, you don't need to be in the right mood. The only thing that matters is that you show up and put in the work. But those who've built discipline, they don't rely on how they feel. They've trained themselves to act no matter what. And this is a skill, a practice. Discipline isn't something you're born with. It's something you build every time you choose to do what's hard instead of what's easy. Every time you push yourself instead of giving in, you are building that muscle. And the more you build it, the less you'll need motivation. You'll stop depending on those rare moments of inspiration because you'll have something far more reliable, a habit of discipline, a foundation of resilience. Discipline doesn't care if you're tired. Discipline doesn't care if you're having a bad day. Discipline is there to remind you of the commitment you made to yourself.
Speaker 12: Long after motivation has left the rule.
Speaker 24: Discipline is the answer, And if you're serious about becoming your best self. It's time to start building it. Don't wait for motivation, don't wait for the right time, start today. Start by doing what's hard. That's the foundation of true greatness. Let's be honest here. You know what to do, you know the steps you need to take to be better, to grow, to achieve your goals. But something's holding you back. It's not lack of knowledge, not lack of resources. It's laziness.
Speaker 22: You are going to pay a price now.
Speaker 40: Whether you pay that price now or whether you pay that price later, that price is going to be paid.
Speaker 22: Paying the price now means.
Speaker 40: Doing what you need to do right now to build that version of yourself that's going to create the life that you desire in the future. And there's a reward for paying that price up front. And then there's people who choose to pay it later. Those are people who say, I'm in my twenties, my twenties should be spent having fun. And those people pay a price that they pay it later. Right now, they're having fun right now.
Speaker 22: They're care free, but they're destroying their future.
Speaker 40: By the time they get to be thirty five or forty or fifty years old, they're going to be pinned into an existence that they cannot in tolerate, and that's the price that they're going to have to pay later.
Speaker 39: It does take a lot of failures, defeats, and adversity and suffering to get to the success. The road to success is paved with dead squirrels, potholes, and detours. It always has been for me. I've got multiple businesses, and not a single one of those businesses was a straight line from start to multimillions. It was literally a squiggly line that went up and down, sometimes back, sometimes underground, sometimes up and then over. And it always took longer in time and more in money and energy investment than I thought.
Speaker 3: That's just a human condition.
Speaker 10: Think about it like you're mining for gold, right You're chiseling away underground.
Speaker 12: And you've got this pile of gold.
Speaker 10: You don't know how far away it is, but it's underground and you're digging towards it. This difficulty of swinging the pickaxe can end when one you walk out of the mine and say there's you know what, marketing doesn't work sure. The second is that all of a sudden you hit a soft patch and then you're like, oh my god, I'm digging so much faster. Now, this is great, and then you get to the gold or you just start swinging the axe harder because you get more muscled, you get more efficient with your movements, and you just keep chiseling away.
Speaker 22: Even if it.
Speaker 10: Goes from dirt to rock, you just keep chiseling away at a slower pace, but you eventually break through and get there. But in all three of those scenarios, hard doesn't last forever.
Speaker 13: To create something big and lasting, it's going to take time. It's going to entail some pain, some sacrifice. And what you need to do is you need to your whole assessment of what is pleasurable. What is pleasurable is actually accomplishing something that you set out to actually reach your goals, to actually take the time to make something that's meaningful to you.
Speaker 3: I can tell you.
Speaker 13: Personally, the fulfillment that I get from writing a book, even though it takes a lot of painstaking and tedious hours of work, is a feeling that is so superior in pleasure to anything else in life. It's like I could die tomorrow and it's okay. I did what I wanted to do. I said what I wanted to do, I felt like I help people, and I worked on it and I gave it everything I had.
Speaker 3: That is a much deeper form of pleasure.
Speaker 13: And I want you to read oorient your sense of pleasure to these longer term goals and not to these shorter term goals.
Speaker 24: Laziness will tell you that you're too tired, that you deserve a rest, that there's always tomorrow.
Speaker 12: But guess what tomorrow turns.
Speaker 24: Into next week, next month, next year, and before you know it, the opportunity is gone.
Speaker 12: There's no magic to getting rid of lazer. There's no shortcut, no trick, no hack.
Speaker 24: The only way to beat laziness is to face it head on, to decide that you're done letting it control you. You have to make the choice every single day to show up. It doesn't matter if you don't feel like it, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 12: If there's an easier option.
Speaker 24: If you're serious about this, if you want to be someone who lives up to their potential, then you have to start treating laziness as the enemy. Think about what it would mean if you decided to show up every single day, no matter what. Every day, in small choices, in little decisions, you're either moving closer to your goals or further away, and laziness it's the thing pulling you back. But here's the beauty of it. Every time you push through, every time you show up, even when you don't want to, you're breaking down that laziness. You're making it weaker, quiet, until one day it barely even has a voice.
Speaker 12: So today, make a commitment.
Speaker 24: Decide that from this moment forward, laziness doesn't get a say in your life. If there's one thing you remember from this, let it be this. Achieving greatness isn't about being inspired. It's about being disciplined. It's about looking at the obstacles, the excuses, the distractions, and saying, I'm bigger than this, I'm stronger than this, I'm committed to becoming the person I know I'm.
Speaker 12: Capable of being.
Speaker 24: Your feelings, they're going to try and get in the way. They'll make you question your goals, make you second guess your commitment. But when you learn to silence those feelings, when you put discipline above everything else, you're unstoppable. You're no longer waiting for life to be easy, for motivation to strike. You're actively building the life you want. Peace by piece, day by day. There are people who dream and there are people who do. If you're listening to this, there's something inside of you that knows your case pable of more. That voice, that feeling, that's the real you, the part of you that wants to be great, the part of you that refuses to settle for average. And to honor that part, you've got to show up every day. You've got to put aside the excuses, the distractions, the laziness. You've got to silence that voice that tells you it's okay to quit, because the truth is, no one is going to do this for you. No one is going to drag you out of bed, make you do the work, or push you to become better. This is your life, your journey, and it's on you to make it what you want.
Speaker 3: It to be.
Speaker 24: So starting to day, turn off your feelings, choose discipline, commit to the journey, the struggle, the growth.
Speaker 12: Let go of the excuses, the.
Speaker 24: Comfort, the desire for the easy way out. The best version of you is waiting, but it's only going to appear if you do so. Make the choice not once, not twice, but every single day. The journey to greatness starts now.
Speaker 2: There's got to be some type of.
Speaker 9: Discipline attached to whatever you want deliverance in. And too many people are so caught up and what it looks like to other people that they will not be disciplined for their deliverance. I'm telling you, you're gonna be asking God to change something next year that you could change with a discipline.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you're gonna be next April to go.
Speaker 12: Will you please change this relationship?
Speaker 9: You need to be disciplined at not answering their phone call. Oh oh, you thought I was going somewhere else. You need to put distraction in your phone every time.
Speaker 2: They call you. It needs to pop up with they face the devil that's doing and distraction because.
Speaker 9: What you are gonna be asking God to deliver you from next year?
Speaker 2: You could cut off right now.
Speaker 23: Ask me all the time, though I lack discipline, how can I get discipline in my life? And no one wants to hear this answer. No one wants to hear it. One of the first steps you can take to impose discipline in your life is to wake up early in the morning. Let's face it, when the alarm goes off, you got your head on that soft pillow you do not feel like getting up.
Speaker 22: You call that news alarm the dream killer.
Speaker 23: When you press that snows button, you're killing your dreams.
Speaker 2: So when do you rest? When did you recover?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I don't want to scare people, but the truth answer is I don't take any days off.
Speaker 41: No one's good at everything. I mean, that's just not the way life works. We're all talented at certain things. But we can really continue to improve our weaknesses if we're humble enough to identify them, and we can build on our strengths. And I think we're all trying to find a more well rounded aspect to ourselves. But a lot of that has to come with this understanding about yourself that what you know is very limited and what you don't know is limitless.
Speaker 28: The thing i'm self discipline is that it is necessary for everything you do in your life.
Speaker 3: You have to be self disciplined. You're going to have pain one way or the other. Which pain would you like?
Speaker 12: Because sometimes in life there's no pain for actions.
Speaker 42: You've got to begin to think about the things you want to materialize in your life on a regular basis and think about it repetitiously. Literally, the things that we obsess about become the things that we possess in our lives. Most people those variable nine percent of the thoughts is the new thing they're worried about, the new fear they have, the new response to an email they have to make, and they never dictate the terms. Remember this, your mind is a weapon and you've got to be in to use it and pick that weapon up and control it. Most people are out of control with their mind. They don't point it at something, They let the world point it and they misfire all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, our whole life is set that way. Our whole life is a set set up in the path of least resistance. We don't want to suffer, we don't want to feel discomfort. Well, the whole time we're living our lives in a very comfortable area.
Speaker 2: There's no growth in that.
Speaker 1: So for me, I realized that the reason I became two hundred ninety seven pounds is because that was comfortable. What was very uncomfortable was running, was very uncomfortable, was being on a diet. Was very uncomfortable, was trying to face things.
Speaker 3: That I didn't want to face.
Speaker 22: And I also realized when I.
Speaker 1: Was really big, I had no growth. Why because I was living comfortable. So I realized for me to find growth, I had to face all these different things that made me very, very uncomfortable. One thing I faced was running. I absolutely hated running, but I knew for me to grow, I had to do this thing every single day. I wanted to start callousing my mind. I wanted to start becoming a better person. And how you become a better person, how you gain mental toughness, how you become the person you want to be, is constantly facing the things that you don't want to face. People have talent. People have a lot of talent, and this is going beyond your talent. So when talent, when there's no more talent, what happens to you? Most people quit. People only go to their talent level. And once your talent level is gone, it becomes a mental game. That the whole mental game sets in then and most people can only perform to their talent. And they realize, Man, why am I always messing up right here?
Speaker 2: Why is this?
Speaker 1: Like my big hurdle is because you're performing to your talent and then after that your mind has nothing for you.
Speaker 24: So soon, so you've started something new, maybe it's working out. Maybe it's trying to eat healthier. Maybe it's a side hustle you're hoping will change your life. You've been at it, what two days, maybe a week, and you're already wondering where the results are. You're feeling frustrated, discouraged, and this voice in the back of your head is whispering.
Speaker 12: Maybe this just isn't for you. Sound familiar. Here's the hard truth and that mindset, that expectation that things should just.
Speaker 24: Happen without grit, without setbacks, that's what's killing your dreams.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 12: We're programmed to crave quick winds, the high of instant success.
Speaker 24: But what happens when you start something that requires actual slow burn work, when you put in a full week of the gym, sweat pouring down your face, and step on the scale just to see it hasn't budged. When you launch your business and no one cares, that high you're so used to it isn't there, And.
Speaker 12: It's in that exact moment that most people quit.
Speaker 3: Let's be real.
Speaker 24: Nobody posts about the weeks, months, or years of silence before the applause. No one tells you about the early mornings where they questioned everything. You only see the before and after photos, the victory moments, the celebrations. But here's the truth that success isn't built on those hives. It's built on a million quiet moments of discipline and doubt. And if you are constantly jumping from one thing to the next, chasing that high, you're never going to reach what you actually want. The people who succeed they understand that delayed gratification is part of the game. They've trained themselves to see the journey, the grind, the failures as stepping stones, and when you are patient, you start to realize that every single step matters, even the ones that feel like they're getting you nowhere. If you're serious about growth, here's what you need to understand. The process isn't glamorous. There's no quick fix. Every single day isn't going to feel like progress. In fact, a lot of the time it's going to feel like you're hitting a wall, like you're running in circles, like you're never going to break through.
Speaker 12: That's normal. The path to anything worthwhile isn't straight.
Speaker 24: It's full of curves, dead ends, and long stretches that look like your step still. If you want real change, you have to get comfortable with the uncomfortable. You have to learn to love the struggle, not the results, not the reward, but the day to day work that no one else sees. It's waking up early when you drather sleep in. It's hitting the gym when your body is telling you to stay on the couch. It's saving money when you drive a splurge. The magic is in those unremarkable, thankless moments when you choose to keep going. Here's what they don't tell you. Patience isn't just waiting. Patience is doing the work and believing that the results will come even when you can't see them yet. It's learning to trust that every tiny action, every effort, every drop of sweat and sacrifice is building something incredible inside you.
Speaker 36: Because if you tell yourself the truth, if you tell yourself the truth, and the truth is I'm not happy with where I'm at, that's the truth. The truth is I can do more. The truth is I can be in better shape. The truth is I can work harder than I'm working right now. The truth is I can't do more for my family. The truth is I can do much better than I'm doing right now. And if that's the real truth, if that's what you believe, if you believe that to be the truth, you.
Speaker 23: Won't have to find more discipline. Discipline will find you. It will wake you up in the morning. The younger generation quits, not everybody, so I.
Speaker 22: Gotta I gotta put that.
Speaker 2: People get their butt hurt.
Speaker 22: So not everybody.
Speaker 1: Most of this generation quits the second they get talk to you.
Speaker 22: You did this, well, you did this.
Speaker 1: Wall or they get yod at it's so leazy, says you know me to be great nowadays because everybody else is. Most people are weak. This is softened generation.
Speaker 29: So if you have any mental toughness, any any ability, do you have any fraction of self discipline, the ability to not want to do it but still do it.
Speaker 1: People have a hard thing understand. I hate to run and it makes me so crazy. It doesn't need more people.
Speaker 12: Well why do you run if you hate it?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 12: I don't want to take showers in need either. I hate that too, the whole. That's a life, man.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't until I changed that mentality and I became somebody I hated going to school, so guess what I was dumb?
Speaker 29: As shit.
Speaker 30: That's what what was one is too. But if you can get through to doing things that you hate to do, on the other side is greatness. That's what people are understanding by me running. I am callous in my mind. I'm not training for a race. I'm training for life. I'm training for the time when I get that two o'clock in the morning call that my mom is dead or something happens tragic in life.
Speaker 1: I don't fall apart training my mind and my body, my spirit, so it's all one so I can handle what life is gonna throw at me, because the life I've lived, it throws a whole bunch at you. And if you're not physically immensely prepared for that, you're just gonna crumble and you're good for nobody.
Speaker 18: And this thing that people do where they avoid discomfort, it sounds ridiculous, but that it just creates more discomfort. You don't realize that in embracing discomfort and forcing yourself to do something very uncomfortable that you can control, like an ice bath, like a sauna, like a run, like a workout, you are eliminating another form of discomfort. I torture myself physically I'm always working out. I'm always exhausted. I'm always taking ice baths. I took I was in the sauna before I got here today. I'm always doing something always. I never have a day where there's not some kind of struggle. If I have a day where I just lay around, I'm like, this is weird. Like it's one of the things that I have to do on big When I get up in the morning, whenever on vacation, the first thing I do is work out. I'm I gotta do this otherwise I'm not going to able to enjoy this time off with my family. I got to get up before everybody else and I got to work out hard.
Speaker 12: Because growth doesn't always look like progress.
Speaker 24: It often feels like frustration, like pushing against something that won't budge. And when you reach that point, that's the signal most people miss. It's the sign that you're closed. Every journey has a plateau, that infuriating, gut wrenching period where it feels like all your work is going nowhere. And if you're not prepared for it, if you don't expect it, you're going to hit that wall and turn back. You will tell yourself it's impossible that you've reached your limit. But let me tell you something about plateaus. They're not the end of the journey. They're a test. When you hit a plateau, that's the moment your body, your mind, and your spirit are asking.
Speaker 12: You how bad do you really want this? Are you willing to push harder?
Speaker 24: Are you willing to be patient with the process even when it seems like the needle isn't moving? Because if you can push past that wall, if you can outlast the plateau, that's where the magic happens.
Speaker 12: That's where real growth begins.
Speaker 24: Think about the people who inspire you, the athletes, the artists, the entrepreneurs. Do you think they never hit walls? Of course they did, but they didn't stop there. They kept going, sometimes with nothing but faith that things would eventually pay off. They understood that hitting a plateau wasn't a sign they should quit. It was proof they were moving in the right direction. And guess what, When you push past that plateau, not only will you feel stronger, but you'll become someone who can handle so much more.
Speaker 12: The next challenge, the next wall, it won't look half.
Speaker 24: As daunting because you've been through it before, and each time you refuse to quit. You're proving to yourself that you can handle whatever life throws at you.
Speaker 12: If there's one thing you take away from this, let it be this.
Speaker 24: Results don't come to the people who start. They come to the people who keep going, the people who understand that every journey has setbacks, frustrations, and moments that feel like you're wasting your time. But each day you choose not to quit, you're putting yourself miles ahead of the person who never even started. You're building the resilience, the grit, and the patience that.
Speaker 3: Most people lack.
Speaker 24: So next time you feel like quitting, remember this. The fact that it's hard, the fact that it's taking time, the fact that you're not seeing results immediately. That's exactly what makes it worth it. Because if it was easy, everyone would do it. But you're not everyone. You're someone who's willing to stay the course, to ride out the struggles and to prove to yourself that you are capable of more than you ever thought possible. And one day, whether it's a month from now, a year from now, or a decade, you'll look back on these moments and realize this is where your story began.
Speaker 12: This is where you learned what you're made of. So don't give up, don't stop.
Speaker 24: The only thing standing between you and success is time, patience, and your willingness to keep going.
Speaker 43: In this lifetime, you don't have to prove nothing to nobody except yourself. And after what you've gone through, if you haven't done that by now, it ain't gonna never happens.
Speaker 12: Two forms of pin.
Speaker 44: Pain that breaks you and the pain that changes you. That's the pain of a change there, that's a pain of progress. The pain that destroys you isn't this. It's later in life, knowing you could have.
Speaker 45: Been more and all that's left as you in the year and tears of a possibility left that you allowed to die.
Speaker 12: Own your life.
Speaker 2: Guys, you get every opportunity.
Speaker 22: There's no excuse not to be the horrid.
Speaker 12: Amount of worker in the room.
Speaker 32: This quote hit me in my chasse Yusain both said I trained four years.
Speaker 24: To run nine seconds, how on records gone?
Speaker 3: And people give up when they don't see results in two months.
Speaker 46: You're talking about talent and hard working. Yeah, you know most of the talent people they lazy or most of them. I meet a lot of talent people, but they all like I don't want to say one hundred, but they laze.
Speaker 12: When you don't have talent, you have to work so hard.
Speaker 46: When you work so hard and sacrifice your time, dedicate like sacrifice, you become more disciplined.
Speaker 3: Look, can you read the quote once more.
Speaker 15: We don't rise to the standards we have when others are watching. We fall to the standards we have when no one is watching. The only work that really matters is the work that no one sees. It shows you who you really are, rather than who you say you will.
Speaker 3: The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
Speaker 12: That's left home tomorrow is that what you want to do. You come all this way, have one bad day, and you're ready to back down. So everything that you do is habit forming.
Speaker 23: And that includes hitting this snooze button, That includes sitting on the couch, that includes eating doughnuts.
Speaker 12: It's all habit for me. You know what else is habit forming?
Speaker 36: Discipline setting the alarm and getting up, going and working out, eating stick.
Speaker 12: That stuff is all habit forming too. I recommend you form some discipline and habits.
Speaker 2: There's always someone off.
Speaker 12: He's looking harder than you.
Speaker 2: I'm haunted by that motherfucker.
Speaker 12: No, that's someone out there is going to.
Speaker 28: For goal, personal desires and comforts for go to sleep, for good, whatever it takes to be better, to.
Speaker 2: Be your best in life. A lot of times we'll always have that person out there. There may not be your name or face to them, but it exist.
Speaker 22: You make sure life and think about that person.
Speaker 12: You make su for a name and face to him. If you make their name of face is yours.
Speaker 47: And then there's the athletes who train to win. They train every day, every session so that.
Speaker 12: They win on much night.
Speaker 47: And then there are just those very few players who trained to dominate. They trained so hard that winning is inevitable on race night.
Speaker 1: The end of the day, you've got to feel some way, So why not feel unbeatable?
Speaker 12: Why not feel untouchable? Why not feel like the best to ever do?
Speaker 18: It's like, I love I love thinking about the quote every guy essentially has two lives, right, and the second one starts once you realize you only have one.
Speaker 3: That's I like that a lot because it's so fun. True.
Speaker 12: Man, you know you've only got one shot at this, so you may as well at least make it kind of cool.
Speaker 48: Success is this and training and struggling and suffer and sacrifice and then success. Is this that this tastes so much more than this yet, But I'm not sure that people today are one hundred percent aware of what it means.
Speaker 23: There's some internal drive that you either have or you don't have, and if you have it, you won't quit, and if you don't have it, you're going to quit.
Speaker 22: You got to fight.
Speaker 40: Shit's hard. You're going to have days where you don't want to do anything. You're going to have days we're getting out of bed. It is the hardest mother thing you've ever done in your life. You've got to get the up and you got to get in the that's reality. The minute you lay down is a minute to all those demons and all that anxiety and all that stress and all that fear gets you. You have to keep fighting. You have to wake up and do your job, even if you have to crawl through it. You've got to get up and do it. Because the minute you lay down, that shot you forever bro and you can't get out of it.
Speaker 1: You have to want to be better, and it starts off with you have to have pride in yourself. You know way you can do better than can't hurt me, Roger Dad, We'll fucking see.
Speaker 2: Find the gap.
Speaker 28: Don't complain, don't murmur, don't talk negative. That's our average people talk normal. Average people talk problem the greats talk solutions. Average people use their time to whin and complain. Average people say it's their boss fault, it's their mother's fault. Here's their average people. I used to be average. I used to when is my daddy coming to get me?
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 22: I focus on me.
Speaker 49: I became bulletproof. I became invincible here in my buddy. Nothing can sub me. You can throw anything at me. There's nothing that can break my mind down looking on bulletproof. So a strong mind is not just one that can do calculus. A strong mind is not just one that can write books. A strong mind is one that controls the body and all of its inherent weaknesses and all of its urges to be lazy and sedentary and self destructive.
Speaker 12: That's a strong mind.
Speaker 1: That right there is my fuel is I know that there's really no one out there grinding like me, And if they are, so be it.
Speaker 12: If I know about you, I'll make sure that my gang.
Speaker 23: Where they reach rock bottom when the excuses all go away and people can actually confront the fact that.
Speaker 12: This is all because of me.
Speaker 23: It hurts, but is also unbelievably empowering, because if these problems are because of me, then I'm.
Speaker 12: Capable of fixing these problems the.
Speaker 42: Hardest things, or usually the best if it's easy, leave it to somebody else waiting to begin.
Speaker 3: Never got anyone anywhere.
Speaker 1: So many of us come from these small places in our mind that we're not willing to think outside of only what we've seen. Our mind works in such a small compartment. And one thing I was able to do was to dream. Many people, but don't make dreams your master. But I was able to dream.
Speaker 2: Outside those four walls of that small town.
Speaker 1: And until you're able to really put yourself into that dream, but don't make dreams your master. That's where you truly become which you're destined to become.
Speaker 3: Do you fear anybody?
Speaker 12: No, No, zero Jupe wanted to find me. We can fight no problem. Come and try me, anyone.
Speaker 2: You are not going to get anywhere in this world.
Speaker 50: You're not going to get anywhere financially, spiritually, socially, or otherwise until you get to that point where you don't give a damn about what other people think about you.
Speaker 45: Everyone does a few reps. When it burn starts and they stop. No one goes the extra mile. It keeps going like no one's in here right now? Whyces Saturday evening?
Speaker 22: Anyone's going party?
Speaker 49: No one's in here.
Speaker 3: It's me Wake up to reality.
Speaker 51: Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you will realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality of merely pain, suffering, and futility.
Speaker 3: Listen, everywhere you look in.
Speaker 51: This world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.
Speaker 22: I don't have time to be angry.
Speaker 12: You how much time and take the hold of attitude and a grudge. That's time and energy.
Speaker 22: I don't have that time.
Speaker 30: The time that it takes you to go I don't like that person, and keep that in you over a period of time, that's a lot of time that can be devoted to something positive.
Speaker 52: The easiest thing I've done was to get out from under the labels and to live the life that I live. The most difficult thing I've ever done was to believe that I can do it.
Speaker 12: You will find this strength to do what needs to be done.
Speaker 3: Kill the boy.
Speaker 22: And let a man.
Speaker 42: People for one decision away from changing your life, and you have to accept that your one new meeting, one new real relationship, one new contact, one new action, one new decision away from shifting your life from where it is right now to a totally different place. There's something you've been hesitating on. There's a contact you need to make, isn't there There's a job you need to quit. I don't know what it is, but I know there's a decision that you need to make to take you to the next level, just like I know that's true for me, because decisions shape our destiny when they're backed up by some massive action