Speaker 1: So I've had a chance to literally go all over the world preach the gospel. I love what God is doing seeing people, uh, just seeing some of the craziest, most radical miracles. I was just in Brazil a few weeks ago, saw God do some of the most unbelievable miracles from man. I wish I had time from scars just actually never seen this through my ministry, never seen scars disappear till that night in Brazil three weeks ago where this lady comes up and she's like, oh my gosh, not only am I healed, but I don't see any scars. She's in disbelief looking at her arm, like, oh my word, my scars are gone. It was just so so cool. U saw God do some unbelievable things from from from God restoring like movement and arms and and feeling and all sorts of crazy stuff. This is a cool one. That one lady had a big tumor on her her on her on her stomach, like visible, like it was visible, it was visible.
Speaker 2: She came to the front.
Speaker 1: She wasn't even able to like even sitting up, and it would restrict her movement and she couldn't even like move her upper body, and we began to pray for her. The thing literally visibly began to disappear on the spot. She began move. She's weeping. She's like, I haven't been able to move like this for I don't remember how long, she said. But he was just so cool watching God do some unbelievable things. And so we're seeing God do some amazing things. And so it's an honor to be here. I know this church is part of what God is doing in the Northwest, and God is doing something special here. And I'm here just to tell you that the best is still ahead for this church, and the greatest days are ahead for this church. And I think even with construction happening, I think I think it's a spiritual position of some of some stuff getting reconstructed, even spiritually here and get ready for multiplication, get ready for expansion, get ready for more influence. I really, I really feel that in the spirit, in the name of Jesus, come on, I just felt this prophetically for the church. I just feel this right now. I just God just reminded me of Acts chapter ten, and I just if you guys remember that story where Peter got that vision of the of the sheet that came down with all the unkosher animals to a very religious mindset, and he's like no, He's literally God's like, go kill, eat and Peter's like no, It's like, how do you tell God? No? Three times God had to be like, bro, seriously, seriously, come on. Three times and He's like, no, I'm a good old fashioned Hebrew boy, Kosher, I don't want do that stuff. And his religious mindset was offended. And three times God, God had to speak to him, and he knew that it wasn't obviously about food. It was a way bigger than a food thing was. It was a cultural thing where God began to speak to him. But I just felt that prophetically, even for this church. I just felt like there's been doors that have been closed that God's about to open.
Speaker 2: And I really feel this for your church.
Speaker 1: And I don't even know if Pastor Dowayne's and even in this room or not, but I just really felt like, man, God is saying, go kill and eat, and there's some things that God is going to begin to do in this church. Things doors have been closed, and at that time, the doors were closed for the for the world outside of the Jews.
Speaker 2: It was only for the Jews.
Speaker 1: The Gospels for the Jews, and this was the chapter where God said, Hey, what the gentiles are going to hear this message and salvation is going to now spread. And I really felt like God said that, hey, listen, get ready. So there's something special happening in this church where things that have been closed and opportunities that haven't been available. Now is the season and the time for expansion to begin to come and take place. I really, I really feel that prophetically is gonna begin to take place.
Speaker 2: Even in this house.
Speaker 1: God is saying, go kill and eat, do not call unclean what I've already made clean. So get ready, get ready, Church. I really feel like there are some even stuff that we've maybe said, oh those kind of people, oh that type of a people. Get ready for God to open up your hearts, because there's gonna be some orphans here, some broken, messed up, busted and disgusted that are gonna start showing.
Speaker 2: Up in this church for freedom.
Speaker 1: And we need some hearts and minds that are gonna be open to receive those things.
Speaker 2: Some I'm telling you it's not just.
Speaker 1: A natural construction season in this church, but there's something God's gonna begin to do. So get ready. Get ready. Ministry is messy, but that's what we're here for. Come on now, people are problems. The more people you got, the more problems you've got, but also the more grace you got to deal with them.
Speaker 2: Amen. And so I just felt like God is raising.
Speaker 1: Up in this house, even specific shepherds and people that are gonna begin to be here to help what God wants to do in this church.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, I'm super pumped about the scripture got put in my heart for you guys here today. We had a great time in first service at a fun time last night at a young adult's service.
Speaker 2: It was so fun. I got.
Speaker 1: I brought my daughter and during worship I leaned over to her. We just felt such a powerful atmosphere in this place. Leaning over to her, I was like, Hey, babe, what do you feel God wants to do in the service today? And she's like, and so she I always tell her, Hey, pray, ask God what he wants to do if you maybe he's gonna give a word or a word of knowledge or word of wisdom, a prophetic word, whatever it may be, whatever you see in the spirit. And she's like, Dad is there somebody here that's pain in their left knee, and God wants to set him free and heal him today.
Speaker 2: I said, all right.
Speaker 1: So at the end we were praying some people are getting healed, and then I remembered where she said.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, is there somebody in here today that's paining their left knee.
Speaker 1: A guy from another church, Colton Cameron Cameron was here and he raised his hand. He's like, yeah, I got it, and so I had I called her over my eight year old daughter. She went over there, put her hands on him. A couple other people put her hands on and we begin declared healing over over him, and I'm like, chest it out. He starts moving around. All the popping disappears, like there's no more popping in my knee. He's like, there was popping in my left knee is gone. And I was like, how's the pain level. He's like, no way, no way. And he's afterwards kept to me like guy, He's like, this stuff happens to everybody around me all the time, but I'm never the one where it happens to me. And I'm like, well, there you go, Merry Christmas. And so that was really cool. We had had a great night last night, and so I'm just so proud of Roman and what he's doing with the young adults. Man, I believe the best is yet to come, and get ready for something special to happen. And your faithfulness God is pleased with. And the cool thing about faithfulness is the fruit of faithfulness is multiplication. Well done, my good and faithful servant. And what happened, The fruit of it was multiplication. And so I believe that in Jesus name Amen. Hebrews Chapter twelve. Hebrews Chapter twelve, Verse one says this, Therefore, since we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us rid ourselves of every obstacle and the sin that so easily entangles us. And let us with what endurance, the what that has said before us, the race that is set before us. Let me tell you here today, you're in a race. Whether you like it or not, You're in a race. There's a race set before us. And verse two, looking only at Jesus, the originator and the perfector of our faith, for the joy set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, is sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. And then verse three, for consider him who has endured such hostility by sinners against himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Speaker 2: Father, we love you, We thank you for your word.
Speaker 1: God. We declare your word is alive and active here today in the Pacific Northwest, here in Fife. And so we just thank you that you're moving even in this church, in this place. As Father, we just thank you that your presence is here to save, to heal, to deliver, uh set free in the mighty.
Speaker 2: Name of Jesus.
Speaker 1: And all the believers said, a man so honored to be here, like I said, I get to be part of a church has seen a really cool move of God right now. We're one of the things that we prayed for when our church launch is God, we want to see a real revival. And we if we want to see a revival, we got to answer the prayer that Jesus prayed before he left, and he said, may they become one as you and I are one.
Speaker 2: You know, and we've seen moves of God.
Speaker 1: We've seen, you know, different denominations, different churches, different houses, light on you know, spiritually speaking, light on fire and burn for Jesus. But man, real revival is going to happen when denominations and egos and logos get put to the side and we all of a sudden we begin to be to realize that we are actually brothers and sisters. We don't have to agree theologically on every point, come on in our doctrine, but we got to agree on one thing, and everyone across the board agrees on the same thing.
Speaker 2: We all agree that the dead.
Speaker 1: There's the death, there's the burial, and there's the resurrection of Jesus our church. So man, if we can unite on anything, let's unite on the most important message. Is the message is the God right. And so we thought, man, what can we do? And we realized that, you know what baptism is. This is a symbol a water. Baptism is a symbol of those things. And it's wild that with this idea, like, hey, you know what, what if we started doing a baptism and when we know that Christmas and Easter are the two biggest church attended days. People love coming on Christmas in Easter, and we thought, let's make Pentecost Sunday the next big thing. We love the resurrection of Jesus. You know, we love the birth of Jesus, but how about the birthday of the Church should be celebrated, the birth of the Church, of the Holy Spirit coming on earth, and all of a sudden the church was launched.
Speaker 2: And how did it happen? We know this.
Speaker 1: Peter gets up on Mount Zion, he preaches the gospel, right, and then the Bible says that three thousand were saved. We're added to the church that day and they were baptized. That was the reverse of the curse of What happened on Mount Zion when Peter preached, was the reverse of what happened on Mount Sinai when the Law came. Because when the Law came, the Bible says, how many died? Three thousand died, right, And now the Spirit shows up and he were and he says, now there's what I do. I come to give life. And all of a sudden life happened in that place. And so we thought, man, how cool would it be if we if we remarked what the what the baptism of the Church was, and it was manifest through the through water baptism, also baptism the Holy Spirit, and then water baptism and so we had we had this crazy vision and three years ago we did something called baptized so Cow. We gathered about two hundred churches. It was so cool. I watched that time to tell you all the details. Gathered abut two hundred churches, and we saw the biggest baptism to that date in US history. We saw four one hundred something rather people literally confess Jesus and go public. Come on, listen, I'm telling you what I think. Water baptism is is so important. And I feel like sometimes even like the charismatic that the spirit filled church almost like lost touch with the importance of that. But I'm telling about in a culture where everyone's going public about all stupidity, let's be honest, right now, everyone's going public, let's go public about what matters.
Speaker 2: Come on now.
Speaker 1: And I felt like, we're like, you know, we're gonna we're gonna start going public about our declaration of who we have committed ourselves to for the rest of our life. So we saw over four thousand people literally get water baptized.
Speaker 2: Was unbelievable. Pirates Cove, where the last major.
Speaker 1: Revival that swipped across the whole nation was the year later, We thought, if God can do it in southern California, he can do it all of California. So we decided to unite the Church of California. We were in almost every single one of the counties. We had at least one church represented. We had one hundreds of churches all over California. And we did this event on Pentecost Sunday across all of California.
Speaker 2: Our our main event at Huntington Beach.
Speaker 1: We saw over six thousand baptized over across all of California. Last year we saw another six thousand. We saw over twelve thousand people publicly declare that they're living for Jesus in California. People come on, now, I don't know about you as revival.
Speaker 2: There's never been.
Speaker 1: Twelve thousand people that are in bath thousand one day, you know, in history. And so we thought, of God can do a southern California, you can do all of California. If he can do it all of California, he can do it in the nation. So this year we host has something called Baptize America. I don't know if you heard about it or not. It was all over the news, and we did this thing where We basically got church's partners all over the nation, every denomination from Baptists to Assemblies of God, Charismatic, everything in between. We saw churches from all over the nation, all denominations in every single state, including Puerto Rico. And we literally had over a thousand locations that hosted on Pentecost Sunday. And guys, we saw over twenty it was twenty seven eight hundred and seventy two or so. I could be off by by a couple numbers, but something in that range. Almost twenty eight thousand people publicly in America declare that Jesus Christ, I'm going public for him. So I'm telling you all, it's exciting times we're in and I believe God is doing something special. He's not only uniting the church, but I feel like there's there's an atmosphere of people actually locking in and going after what God has made our inheritance on earth. And I'm here just to encourage you guys that man, I'm telling you what We're We're in a good time right now. I know the news is trying to tell you things are getting worse and worse. We're all going hell in a hand basket. Things are getting bad. But I'm here to tell you there are more people being saved today on a daily basis that we've seen in the history of Christianity. There's stuff that's happening all over the Earth. I've been to basically every continent this year alone, except for Australia and Antarctica. I guess got to save those penguins, right. But I've been all over literally the world that I'm seeing a crazy harvest and people are coming to Jesus. We're seeing some of the craziest miracles I've ever seen are breaking out. Stuff is happening on Earth. It's an exciting time to live in. It's not a time to get busted and disgusted and get hurt and and and burn. It's a time to come alive by the spear of God is moving. So let's buckle up. Let's enjoy the ride because God's doing something special. Amen. Amen, And I love this passage. This passage is being written by It's it's I argue, it's a debatable who wrote this book. We're not We're not for sure. Some people say Paul. Most people have agreed it was probably Paul. Some people think it was maybe Apollos. Some people think maybe Barnabas, maybe Luke or or somebody else. And people think maybe it was Apoulos's mentor spiritual mother and father, which was Aquila and Priscilla. Priscilla was a we know, was a theologian, a mother of the church, helped start the Church of Ephesus, a scholar who literally taught Apolos, who became a scholar, and so some people think it could be heard. That's why the name is not mentioned. That's why the writing isn't mentioned. But she understood the cultures. We don't know exactly who the author is. That that's not the most important thing. The most important thing is the message. Here is happening at a time where it's tough. Anybody going through some somethings in life. Okay, we got a few people that are honest. Things are tough. It's right before the temples destroyed. It was the time Jesus was crucified and Christianity began to get persecuted. It began to get crazy around politically, religiously, and Jewish Christians. Book was written to the Hebrews Jewish Christians who were being persecuted by the Romans because They're like, hey, you got a bat out of Caesar and all the Greek gods, and then they're being persecuted by the by the Jews. We're saying, why are you leaving our history? Our culture was wrong with you. You guys are worse than the Samaritans, who are who know what they are?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And there's all this persecution happening. I guess Christian Jews who had accepted Jesus followed it and they tried to exterminate Christianity. There was a bunch of chaos happening, and many of them, the Bible says, began to reject the faith and begin to go back into their traditions. And so the Book of Hebrews is written to say, hey, listen, Jesus is still the answer. You guys have seen it. You guys know what. He's better than anything the Mosaic law could have given you. He's the answer. He's the Christ, he's the high Priest. He's better than angels, he's better than anything that you are into. It's Jesus. And so this book is about this, and it's chaotic time.
Speaker 2: Now. I've been through some persecution in my life. I mean, I was a young kid.
Speaker 1: I was six years old when my family immigrants to the US from Eastern Europe, from Moldova specifically, and we were part of.
Speaker 2: The underground church where you're part of the church.
Speaker 1: Where where literally this was illegal. You could not meet publicly. In fact, if you met publicly, it was bad. And so we'd meet in the forest. I mean, we had some of the crazy I could take some of the craziest stories.
Speaker 2: Of what happened to say, wants this is a fun one.
Speaker 1: So I remember my dad was somebody the story that they're in this forest and the preaching, and all of a sudden, this guy is running from the forest with this with this big knife, this machete. He's running and he's like stop. It's up like freaking manifesting, right, you know. I don't know what was going on. And I was like, Dad, was a scary were where you guys?
Speaker 2: Scared?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, God is with us.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Dad, the guy was charging you with a knife and told you to stop.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, Dad, what happened?
Speaker 1: He was like stretched out my hand and I said, in the name of Jesus, be still. You know what happened? My dad tells the story. He's so crazy. He's like the guy's arm literally was still. It froze and the guy was like, ah, he turned around and ran back into the forest with his arm and with his arm up like this. Who knows the kid's thirty five years later, maybe he's forty years later, maybe he's still run through the forest. I don't know, but pretty wild some of the some of the stuff. And I'm just like, Dad was a scary He's like, no, God was with us, and I'm like, you're crazy. Our house was bugged. I found this out later. We had we had listening devices the government put into our house. We had one in my parents' bedroom and one in our living room. In fact, we had missionaries from the West that Americans come on brought the message of the Gospel to us during the time when everything was shut down, snuck bibles and it was incredible, and so we doing a prayer meeting, and they had a bug detector because they're like, there's a lot of houses and so we want to know. And so they literally had one of those like listening device detectors. So they went through our house and they found out there was actually two of them and We're like, no, wonder, we're getting broken into every time there's a prayer meeting. Every time people are meeting and stuff's happening, my dad would get crazy fines. I mean, they would bash his windshields in, they would slash his tires. I mean the cops were they were trying to protect you, or actually they're you know, doing the opposite of that, right, And so we grew up in persecution. So I kind of get an idea of what's happening in this church where they were literally being forced out of Jerusalem, being forced out of Rome, and they're like, you're not welcome, you're not wanted. This is not where you're gonna be. And but I love what Jesus does. He turns everything together for his good everything, no matter what you go through. He's like, oh, really, Satan, I'm about to turn this upside down on your head.
Speaker 2: It's going about to be worse.
Speaker 1: And when they thought they are exterminating Christianity, the greatest evangelistic outreach program started, and the Bible says that they went into all the world preaching the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
Speaker 2: The earth began to hear.
Speaker 1: The Gospel when the enemy thought, I'm I kill this thing out that Jesus guy's gone. This thing's about to be gone. But no, and all of a sudden, and so the author's writing to the church has experienced some chaos, some hard times, and he starts off. The author starts off and says, therefore, we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses. My point number one to you today, if you like, if you like points, if you're if you're a right brain person, and you like your three point messages, point number one, write this down is what are you surrounded by?
Speaker 2: You're surrounded? What are you surrounded by? What are you surrounded by?
Speaker 1: And the Bible says that, listen, you're going through some hard times, Jewish, Christians, Hebrews, you're surrounded.
Speaker 2: There's a cloud of witnesses.
Speaker 1: That word witnesses is where we get the word in uh Ac Acts one eight. And you shall be witnesses right to the drew some jays Maria into the ends of the earth. You can run that story. The power comes upon you. You'll be my witnesses. It's the same word as that word witnesses is a Greek word marthus, which we get the word martyr from We're surrounded by a cloud of martyrs. We're surrounded by a cloud of witnesses. There's there's a testimonies. So to be a witness in a case, you have to you have to have testimony. So you have had to if you're if you're asked to come into that car accident trial, you had to have seen the car accident or it's been somehow related.
Speaker 2: You had to be president.
Speaker 1: You had to have a testimony, not a testiphony. Right. You had to be you had to have witnessed it to be a witness to to be able to testify, right, And so you had to be there. And he's saying that we're surrounded by people, by a cloud of witnesses. I used to think I was taught that, you know, up in the grand stands of Heaven, Abraham's cheering for me, Joshua was cheering for me.
Speaker 2: King David's cheering for me.
Speaker 1: My father who passed away when I was twenty one years old in a tragic accident. He's up there, My grandparents are up there, all the legends, and they're cheering for me. They're saying, go Mesh go, Go Mesh go. And I'm like Yeah, let's call it. They're cheering for me. Yeah, that's not all this pastor is saying. By the way, there has nothing to do with them up there cheering for us today sounds cute, it can comfort you, it can cuddle you.
Speaker 2: But that's not what this verse is saying at all.
Speaker 1: But this verse is saying that you're surrounded because of saying therefore starts off with this idea of therefore, the word therefore is a connecting word. So to understand you got to figure out what is there for, like, what is what is it connecting to? So the word therefore is like and or or or, but right, it's connecting an idea that the author just finished writing about to the next idea. So to understand the cloud of Witnesses, you got to understand what happened in chapter twelve. You got to figure out what happened in chapter brilliant chapter eleven. So you gotta figure out what happened in chapter eleven. Chapter eleven is our famous chapter. We call it the Hollow of the Faith. All the heroes of faith right by faith, Abraham by faith, Enoch by faith, Noah by faith, Raham by faith, Sarah, And it went through all the people who lived by faith and I love. Towards the end of the chapter, it says, and they died even maybe someone didn't see the fulfillment of it, but they died in faith, believing till the very end.
Speaker 2: They believed, they believed.
Speaker 1: We got some Christians that are going through life today and they're just kind of getting through motions. And here we see a testimony chapter eleven of the heroes, the greatest heroes of the faith, father Abraham, who's the father of faith, right, and we see the way that he lived. And now he's saying, he listen, We're surrounded by people who finished, were surrounded by testimonies. What are you surrounded by today? Are you surrounded by doubt? Are you surrounded by fear? Are you surrounded by anxiety? Are you surrounded by a doctor's report? Is that what you're surrounding your mind with today? Or are you surrounding yourself with the testimony of those who fought the good fight of faith, finished the race and got through it. And so my point number one is what are you surrounded by today? What are you surrounded by today? Because what you surround yourself with, you guys know this in business. You know, you are the sum of the five closest.
Speaker 2: People to you. Right, you guys have heard that before.
Speaker 1: What are you What kind of situations are you allowing to cover your mind? Because what you allow yourself to be around is what you're going to become like. As parents, one of my responsibilities is I want to make sure my daughter is around good other good kids. Right, I want to I want to make sure that she's surrounded, that she's going to a good school. I don't want her to get brainwashed by California. Right, I'm here to brainwash California. In fact, at Able at our Bible coulture, we had about one hundred or so students that we just graduated in May, and one of the first things I do as a as a teacher, I started on day one. I was like, hey, guys, you're here, and the reason you're here is I'm here to brainwash.
Speaker 2: They're like, I'm like, that's right, I'm here to.
Speaker 1: Brainwash you because you've been brainwashed by the media. You've been brainwashed by culture, you've been brainwashed by music, You've been brainwashed by everything else around you. But the Bible says that we are to wash you wash your mind with the word. So I'm here to brainwash you to have the worldview of the Bible, not the worldview of whatever else has been around you. I'm here to get you to start thinking clearly biblically. So we're here to brainwash you. So congratulations, welcome to brainwashing session one O one. That's why you come to church. Because I want the mind of Christ, not the mind of this world, because his thoughts are greater than his ways are greater than right.
Speaker 2: I want the Bible says we have the mind.
Speaker 1: Of Christ available to us, but sadly some of us aren't tapping into it, and we're just kind of we have the mind of this world. Come on, now, I want the I want the mind of Christ. And so, no matter what kind of stuff you're going through, what are you surrounding yourself with? And he goes on, We're surrounded by those witnesses. I love this testimony. Actually I shore I share this last last service is this was a couple of months ago. I was teaching in Sacramento Bible colleure is about fifty fifty five students or so, and I'm there for a week doing intensive teaching on faith. That was one of my favorite subjects, talking on faith and doing.
Speaker 2: All the different things. And that was my first day, my first session.
Speaker 1: We did three three sessions a day for four days straight, and my first session.
Speaker 2: I'm coming in and I'm sharing my story of how God healed me. I was.
Speaker 1: I broke my next snowboarding was a paraplegic. Doctor said, you're not going to recover like people don't recover from these kind of breaks. It's it's pretty crazy. Was some time to tell you a whole story, but I literally lost feeling. I couldn't move my couldn't lift up my arm onto a table. I'd have to literally throw my whole body. I literally they reconstructed my neck, so my discs, my discs ruptured, and my bones were literally broken.
Speaker 2: They had to clean up my bones.
Speaker 1: And what they did is they put metal in my in my neck and they literally put like a donor's discs. So have somebody else's discs in my in my neck today?
Speaker 2: Come on? And so they literally had to reconstruct me.
Speaker 1: God supernaturally came in and doctors are shocked. I got healed radically. He was unbelievable and be like, why do you believe in healing because he did it for me. Why do you believe in resurrection because I literally saw it. Oh but I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that you got to me too late.
Speaker 2: I've seen too much.
Speaker 1: Sorry, your theology is a little bit limited to me. I've experienced him right, and I'll never forget this. I'm sharing my story of what God did and how God healed me in this class and this guy that was sitting kind of on this side of the room as I'm sharing my story, he's just like, oh my gosh ah, and I'm like, I know, my story is amazing. He's like making these noises like wow. And I'm like I know. I'm like, just piper down, but buddy, and like, let me finish my story, all right. And I'm sharing the story. And by the end I share the story, he'll start chew. You're like, yeah, awesome. And this guy stands up in the room. He's like, oh my gosh, and I'm like, I'm like, wow, you're about to do a pentecostal run around this room or what are you doing? Bro? He got so excited and he's literally he's like touching himself and he's just like.
Speaker 2: God just healed me. I'm like, what do you mean, God just heal?
Speaker 1: I'm like, the Man of God didn't put put his hands on you yet. I didn't release the word of healing yet. What do you mean you got a heal hold on pipate. I didn't eve finish it. I didn't even start teaching on face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just heard my testimony, and in that moment, he literally felt connected to my story.
Speaker 2: Because he had tongue cancer.
Speaker 1: They cut out part of his tongue and they had to reconstruct his tongue, so they took skin from his arm, reconstructed his tongue. His tongue is good normal. I'm like, where you got your arm in your mouth? And I was weird. They redid his tongue. But the problem is when they were when they were taking the skin off, they did some nerve damage and it basically paralyzed it. I didn't paralyze it, but he lost all sensation and feeling. He had no more sensation in his fingers, in his arm. He had had no feeling like you would hit it the feeling. But chronic pain, he just chronic pain is on medication. He's all this pain, and he felt connected to my story and some of the some of the details I had. He was like, that's me, that's me, and he felt my testimony of how God began to heal me and wash this. The Bible says that the testimony of Jesus Revelation nineteen ten, the testimony of Jesus is the what the spirit of prophecy. So when you share your testimony, and in that moment, what was he surrounded by? He was surrounded by faith. He was surrounded by my testimony. It was the cloud of my witness. In that moment, he was surrounded by, not the witness of what doctor said, not what his medication said, not what his feelings said. He surrounded himself with the testimony of Jesus. And in that moment, you don't need no one to lay hands on you. Faith was in the room and he literally received it. Now he's standing up, touching himself, saying, I haven't been able to feel my arm for two and a half years.
Speaker 2: This is wild.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I got no more pain through my arm. I'm completely healed. I was like, we don't even need he's on faith anymore.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 1: Come on, the testimony of Jesus' spirit of prophecy.
Speaker 2: The other verse, I love it. In Revelation he says this.
Speaker 1: He says that we overcome, how by the blood of the and the word of your come on, you overcome by a testimony. And so the best way to interpret this scripture that with the Hebrews when they see this, that you're surrounded by a cloud of witnesses they're hearing it. You're surrounded by testimonies. You're surrounded by things that God has done. And I'm here to tell you. I'm here to tell someone here today that no matter what you're going through, someone's gone through it and it's been overcome. I love sharing somebody like, hey, I got pain in my knee, Oh let me tell you. Let me tell you a story of what God did for somebody else. Oh I got pain in my back. Oh I got a financial situation. Let me tell you a story. I'm telling you, what you surround yourself with is what's gonna happen. And so the author is writing to the Hebrew Church just going through this, through this hard time, and he's saying, listen, you're surrounded by people who finished that endure to the end, and it's possible for you to go through that. It's possible for you to endure. It's possible for you to overcome. Come on, someone say, I'm surrounded by him. Number two, Look, this says this. Rid ourselves of every obstacle and the sin that so easily entangles. Ays ooh, I love this. I wish I had time to preach on this today. I don't got time. I mean you can hang out after. He says, let's rid ourselves. So the first thing is, what are you surrounded by? Number two? What do you need to surrender? When you realize what you're surrounded by, surrenders easy. When I realize what Jesus has done for me on the cross, letting stuff goes easy if you truly have a revelation. And he says this, the author says, get rid of some stuff. He says, First, he says, the obstacles. Now, the obstacle for the for the Hebrew Christians was their obstacle was the Law of Moses.
Speaker 2: Their obstacle was tradition. Their obstacle.
Speaker 1: It was a Judaism because many of them were going back to their Jewish roots. Their obstacle was like, man, we want to go back to what's comfortable, because, sadly, that's what we do so many times when things are hard in life. We don't want to surround ourselves with the testimony of faith. We're surrounding ourselves with what's comfortable, and we draw back and we give in, and we go back to what Peter did. Remember Peter, I mean three and a half years with Jesus, and what did he do? He went back to Fishing's wrong.
Speaker 2: With you, dude?
Speaker 1: You flip and walked on water. You saw that tree shrivel up and die. You saw food and multiply out of your hands.
Speaker 2: Bro, What do you mean? You went back to what's comfortable.
Speaker 1: And that's what we do as Christians, right, Sadly, it's what we do instead of pressing in when things get hard, we gotta give up and we Oh, I got church hurt. Oh, pastors said this. Oh, that leader didn't pray for me. Oh, they overlooked me. And we go back to our old ways. When God's like this and you're surrounded, you got this, you can get through this. And so many of them were given to those obstacles and they're going back to what's comfortables. Get get rid of those obstacles. Now, no obstacles are in your life. Are were down? A few things here that I feel like are big deals that we need to surrender today.
Speaker 2: One of them brought off is.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's people, come on now, some you gotta break up with that boyfriend. I don't know who you are, that girlfriend, I don't know. There's people that are bringing you down. And sometimes before you can get healthy, you gotta just distance yourself. You gotta get that obstacle out of your way. For some of you could be hobbies, toys. I say this, we still entertain ourselves out of the presence of God because of the things that we know.
Speaker 2: Listen, hobbies are good. Please have hobbies. I have hobbies. I love them.
Speaker 1: They're important, but they don't drive me. They don't lead me, but they are part of what I enjoy. Please have your hobbies, but don't let those hobbies run you. Don't get into that scrolling videos, whatever, whatever it is that just eats your time because when you're surrounded by Him all of a sudden, there's some stuff that we got to surrender because we realize we're part of a race and there's something that's that's gotta be goinna happen to watch this and then he says this actually or this The next one is past successes. We hold on to you. Oh, when I was youth, we saw revival. Okay, but now you're not praying or reading your Bible. Oh but in my day, America used to be. But what are you doing now? We get tied to our past successes and also our past failures. We're staying connected to those hurts that are holding us back from the freedom that we're supposed to we're supposed to endure.
Speaker 2: The last thing I wrote down is.
Speaker 1: This is that the lack of a desire to win, the lack of a desire to win, man, I don't want to be that person. The locks of a desire to doing a level Paul says to Timothy. He says, in first Timid, is Timothy, fight the good fight of faith. Fight the good fight of faith, Timothy. We understand this if you learn about the life of Timothy. He was timid, he was shy, he was insecure. Although he was anointed, he was called, there was potential on him. He ended up doing some some amazing things for the Lord, but Paul had to slap him around. He be like, Listen, that's not who you are. You're not timid, You're not fight the fight of faith, Timothy.
Speaker 2: And then he.
Speaker 1: Finishes off second Timothy, and he says, Timothy, guess what I have. I'm not telling you to do something that I've never done.
Speaker 2: I have fought the good fight.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: Finished the race. And he says this, I have kept the faith. Whoo, Timothy. If I did it, you can do it. Timothy.
Speaker 1: You're surrounded by my testimony Hebrew people. You're surrounded by the testimony of your Hebrew heroes who if they did it, you can do it. In the title of my message, I don't even tell you guys this today is come on, run to win a love of Paul says, all run in a race. All y'all are in a race, but only one gets the prize. And then he says this phrase, we run in a way that we win, or sometimes they say to obtain it, to get that prize. Listen, you're not in this just to get through motions. There's a bunch of people that are living life and they're not win. They're not playing, and they're not not running to win. They're just trying to endure their marriage. If you you're married to the person I'm married to, you know, oh we're just getting through what oh my financial situation. Man, I just gotta I gotta just get enough. The less time I heard we were the head of the tail, lest theme I heard we were above lest time I heard we were the kings and pre let's I heard we're called a reign and life not get through life. My Bible says, the greater is he that is in me. And if the greatest is in me, that makes me not just a conqueror, but that makes me more than a conquer because a conquer what does a conquer do? A conqueror has to fight really hard and then they prevail and win. But more than a conquer, you show up. You already won. My basketball team and I love our hig school basketball team. We had a really good team. And there were some gyms we walked into. We already know. These guys are destroyed, Like they don't even belong in the same gym as us. Like we walk in, We're like, I'm gonna embarrass you in front of your mama, your girlfriend, everybody else. Like all I gotta do is I already we already know we're better. We already know we're gonna destroy you. So our coach those kind of games, he because we knew he'd like lose sight of winning, because we'd like we'd crushed.
Speaker 2: Some of these teams, so we'd won't win. I mean he had.
Speaker 1: He's like, you got to hold this team to under thirty points. We're like that, come on thirty points. So then you're playing for a different goal because now you're playing against yourself, not against them, because you already know you beat them more than conquerors show up to a place and you already know you're a winner. Conquerors try and they prevail. You're more than a conqueror because Jesus already conquered death, held the grave, every sin, every sickness, every disease, every demon, they're under your feet. And he says that now you are fighting from victory. You are now fighting from a place where Jesus has finished it for you, and now it's your time.
Speaker 2: So come on, So what will you do?
Speaker 1: Is we surrender those obstacles and the Bibles and the sin? Oh, it ish that time to teach this. The sin is not sins. It's not a plural. If you look at it. In the original form, it's the sin. It's called the sin, that's why. But the word the in the English language it's one. There's one sin that you have a problem with Hebrew people. It's not all the nonsense you do. It's not what you did last weekend with so and so. Your problem is the sin of unbelief, because now you're forsaking what you know is true, and you're starting to give yourself to unbelief because of how hard your situation is. And he says, drop that sin. You gotta stay in faith. Your biggest proponent, your biggest.
Speaker 2: Enemy is unbelief.
Speaker 1: And he's saying the obstacles, get rid of them. Surrender those obstacles, and surrender that unbelief. You gotta know that you're a winner. You gotta know who you are. And then I love this next phrase. He says this, we're gonna're gonna wrap this up here. I know I'm going over a little bit. Watched this, he says this. Oh, this is so good. He says, and let's run the race, and let's run with endurance the race set before us.
Speaker 2: That word endurance in the Greek is.
Speaker 1: The word agon yeah, which means where we get the word agony.
Speaker 2: Guess what, your race ain't gonna be easy.
Speaker 1: I ran my first marathon and I'm telling you, what about ninety five percent of that race. I'm like, what am I doing? Why am I doing this? This is insane, this is painful. But I had a goal and I was running my You're not running my race. I'm not running your race. And I know what it takes for me to win, and you know what it takes for you to win. And I had a winning situation set before me, and I thought, I don't care how much agony I gotta go through. I gotta run with endurance. I'm gonna run through the pain. I'm gonna run through the trials, through the tribulations that are happening in my body right now. Because I am here, I'm gonna win this thing. I just met a guy seventy six years old in the hallway after the first service. He's like, I just won. I'm like, what did you win? He's like, I just ran a race, and he's like, I won my age. I'm like, bro, you're seventy nine, almost eighty years old and you're still running. I'm like, you inspire me. So I signed up for another race, signed up for another race again. Now I'm doing, I'm doing. I'm doing my next marathon and I'm going to Berlin in September. I'm so excited to run the Berlin Marathon. And guess what, I put a really high goal for me, like it's gonna take a lot of training. I ran eight mile around like taps yesterday. It was beautiful, loved it. I'm getting my getting my body in shape, getting ready. And guess what, I'm going through some stuff and it's easy for me to put down and put things away. I'm checking what I eat. I'm making sure I'm resting well. I'm being sure my body's recovering. I'm making sure i'm setting myself. I'm putting things in my life away, maybe even other hobbies and other things that I enjoy. I'm putting them away because I know there's a goal set before me, and winners think like they're gonna win. And I'm here to tell you that you're here to win in your marriage, You're here to win your finances. You're here to win as a leader in church. You're here to win as a friend. You're here to win as a parent. You're here to win, don't just go through the motions Church. And sadly we live in a time and in a culture where Christianity is convenient, and we're not winning when it's convenient. We actually go backwards when it's convenient. But if I'm called to win, I'm gonna I'm gonna say no to some stuff. I love this phrase, we gotta give up to go up. And there are some things that I'm gonna say no to, and there's and there's unbelief. I'm gonna say no too, and I'm gonna keep my eye. I'm gonna be saying motivated. I'm gonna get myself around people that are gonna get me motivated. I'm in a group chat with other runners I got. I actually hired a trainer for me this time. And he's slapping my butt. Hey, you were too slow on mile number two. Hey, you need to pick up your pace on here. Hey you need to slow down. You're you're you're exerting too much energy here and he's telling me how to do it.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I want to surround myself with the right motivation so I can win. I'm here to tell you you're surrounded and when you're surrounded. There's some surrendering that needs to happen. And after your surrender it's the next s you're ready for the new last one? There, what's the strategy? Come on?
Speaker 2: Every good sermon has three points, right kidding?
Speaker 1: And but for me here I see this is the strategy. In the next verse says this, he's looking only at Jesus, the author, or the originator and the perfector. He's the alpha that he started it and he's gonna end it.
Speaker 2: So guess what.
Speaker 1: He started your life and he knows the end of it. And he created you to win. He created you to overcome. He creates you to get through the situation. You don't camp out in the valley of the shadow of death. You go through the value of the shadow of death.
Speaker 2: You may you may have to.
Speaker 1: Go through some hard times. You may have to go through some pain. I've gone through some pain. I've gone through some losses. But thenk God, I've gone through some victories. I've seen God heal my body. I've seen God bring my daughter back to life. I've seen those victories. Why because I don't got time for doubt, I don't got time for unbelief. Come on, we are here to win some stuff. And I know my life is here on earth to do something on earth. And I want to leave a legacy here on earth. And I want God to begin to move through me and with me. And I'm here because I'm surrounded by testimony of people who've done it. And if they can do it, you can do it. Paul says, if I can do it, you can do it. And I'm here to tell you if I can get through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, you can get through it. I first are sharing some of my financial struggles and things I've gone through.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what you'd be like.
Speaker 1: Dang mesh, you've probably gone through some stuff. But I'm here to tell you you're an overcomer. That's your name as part of your identity, that's.
Speaker 2: Who you are. You're a winner. And he says though we run to.
Speaker 1: Win, winners think differently, winners strain differently, winners live differently. Because we're not just going through motions. We're here to see the victory that God's promised us.
Speaker 2: And I love how it ends, and we're gonna wrap it up here. And he says this.
Speaker 1: For the joy set before him, Jesus endure the cross for the joy set before him. Now listen, the cross wasn't the joy, but the joy was before him. He endured this for the joy that was in front of that, for the joy set before him.
Speaker 2: He endured the cross.
Speaker 1: He went through the agony, the agon in the Greek. He went through the pain. He went through the because he knew what was on the other side was redemption. On the other side was forgiveness. On the other side was reconciliation. On the other side was sonship. On the other side was righteousness. And He's now reconciled the world. You to him, to the Father. And then the Bible says, and despising all the shame, all the chaos he went through, he says, he sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. And I'm here to tell you that when Jesus sat down, guess what you sat down to. The Bible says that you have been crucified with Christ. You have been buried with Christ. You have been resurrected with Christ. The Bible says, now you are seated in Him. Who you are seated in Him? What does that mean? That means where you're not fighting a disease. You're not fighting a problem in your marriage. You're not fighting a financial crisis, you're not fighting against the situation. There's only one fight that you're fighting on this earth.
Speaker 2: It's the fight of faith.
Speaker 1: Because Jesus, guess what, he finished everything. The only thing that you have not been redeemed for on the Cross. You've been redeemed from sickness, disease, demons, all that you've been redeem from it. Now you gotta learn how to position yourself to receive your inheritance. The one thing we've not been redeemed from is persecution. Congratulations. We're gonna go through some stuff and it's okay, it's okay. I love looking at history and what happened in the Colosseum, and the Christians didn't even see themselves getting eaten by lions. They literally saw themselves like as if it was angels there. There's reports and stories that were singing, and they were like they didn't even feel the torment, because come on, Grace is sufficient for you. No matter what you go through, He's in it with you. I don't know what you're going through today. Who stand up on our feet, but I'm here to tell you today. I believe God brought me here from California to tell somebody here today. You're not here here to go through motions, but you're here to be victorious. And when Jesus sat down, it means he finished the job. He sat down, and he said this. If I sit down, it means the job's done. And if I sit down, it means now you begin to do everything from the place of this posture. You begin to do everything from the place of it is finished. And now you live in faith. You begin to declare the sicknesses. Nowhere does Jesus teach well, when things are hard, start begging the Father to help you, start asking for mercy. No, no, no, no, no, Jesus says, hey, speak to the mountain to be moved. You'll never hear me praying for a sick person and say, oh God, please, huh. If it's your will, I already know his will. He paid for every sickness and disease. We already know his will. His will is pretty clear. When I walk in a situation, I'm not saying, oh God, please, oh God help me.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, that's already defeated.
Speaker 1: I come in there and say, Father, I thank you that you've paid for every sickness, and I command this sickness to leave this body.
Speaker 2: It's illegal.
Speaker 1: Your body, listened to me, is a temple of the Holy Spirit, not a temple of infirmity, not a temple of the demons, not a that's not.
Speaker 2: What it's for.
Speaker 1: And I say, I love saying this is you have zero The enemy has zero percent access to you. He has zero percent influence in your life. He only has the influence that you give him. And sadly a lot of Christians are giving him way too much room in their life. He's illegal and it's time to tell him where he belongs. You are victorious Church. You are victorious New Horizon Church, and you're here to win. So Father puts your hand on your own. Father, I thank you that we got winners in this room today. Father, I thank you. There's those people that they may be struggling on the outside, But God, I thank you that we're not dictated by our diagnosis of this world. God, to think you that we're not dictated by what's happening on our bank account right now. Got to thank you that my life is not dictated by the problem or the situation or the strife in my marriage maybe, or the disconnection with my children. That's not what I'm looking at. My eyes are on you. I'm surrounded by the testimony of winning. I'm surrounded by the testimony of Jesus. I'm surrounded by you and the testimony of Jesus the sphirit of prophecy. So we just released all over this room of the prophetic word that God is with you, He's for you, and if He is for you, nothing can.
Speaker 2: Be against you. And it's gonna be in a break off.
Speaker 1: Some of you are literally fearing depression, breaking.
Speaker 2: Off of you even right now.
Speaker 1: In the Mighty name of Jesus, that idea of I don't know if I can make it financially. We'll break that lie. In the mighty name of Jesus. You are more than a conquer and he is Jehovah Jirah Lassam.
Speaker 2: I checked.
Speaker 1: He's still the same yesterday, today and forever. He's still your provider. So why are you trying to do it in your own strength When he says, let me be your provider, let me be the author of that, let me do it. Why don't you just surrender to me and you live from the place of Jesus being seated, and you already have the victory.
Speaker 2: So when you say things.
Speaker 1: And you begin to declare things, you're declaring from a place of it is already done.
Speaker 2: It is finished. And now I'm just commanding it to be that reality.
Speaker 1: In my life, in my body, in my bank account, in my relationships, in all the situations around me. I begin to stay in faith. No matter how hard it gets, I stay in faith. I stay in faith, and I fight the fight of faith in the mighty name of Jesus. Come and say, I am surrounded by faith, by testimonies, by those who overcame, and I get rid of obstacles and the sin of a belief in my life. And my strategy is looking at Jesus, the perfect example in the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen, if you're here today and you haven't given your life to Jesus, that I want to give you this opportunities the greatest miracle of all. I've seen people come out a wheelchairs. I've seen people come back to life. I've never dead. I've seen literally babies that doctor said is gone in the womb come back to life. I'm telling you I've seen some of the coolest miracles. The greatest miracle of all is the miracle.
Speaker 2: Of a new life.
Speaker 1: If you're here today and you've never given your life to Jesus, or maybe you not living for him, and you're ready to recommit yourself to him and saying, you know what, I'm ready to go all in to Jesus. If that's you here today with every eye open, come on, we want to walcome you into the family.
Speaker 2: We'll want to know.
Speaker 1: Who our brothers and sisters are today. If you're here today and you are saying you know what, I feel some faith, I feel something in this room and you said I want to give my life to Jesu. Would you lift your hand real quick, Father, I thank you for every single.
Speaker 2: Person this here today.
Speaker 1: Come on, any anywhead just lift your hand and you put it up real quick to I want to see it. I believe there's some people. Thank you for that hand one too? Is there anybody else? Anybody else? Come on, Thank you, Jesus, Thank you, Jesus. Come on, three, Thank you Jesus. Can we pray this prayer the whole chair, say Jesus, thank you that you did everything for me.
Speaker 2: I receive you into my life. Amen. That's it.
Speaker 1: It's a faith, it's a prayer of faith. And now welcome to the family. Welcome to the family. Get connected to somebody here this church. And I'm telling you what we're here to do the next steps with you guys. But I'm here to tell you that listen, you're an over overcomer and you're a winner church, so let's live like winners.
Speaker 2: Amen, My man, right here? What's your name? Joel?
Speaker 1: I just felt like God said, man, there's you're a builder and you I just see it's almost like the enemy's trying to distract you from being the builder that you're called to build. But I hear God saying that you're you're a builder of the kingdom. You're a kingdom builder. And I see God's hand on you, and I see God saying that you've been faithful, and watch what's gonna be goin to happen in this next season. It's almost like this next quarter, the next two quarters of even your business. Watch some things that you thought were gonna happen didn't work out the way they were supposed to. But I hear God saying, my hand is on you as you've been faithful as you've done things right and in order watch it's gonna begin to happen.
Speaker 2: And I just see God saying.
Speaker 1: I'm about to put push things to you because I know I can get them through you. And I see you even raising up other leaders around you. I see God saying, hey, there's a leader inside of you. And the gifting and the ability to build to uh to to to go greater, to to to scale, to make things multiplied and enlarge. That gift is not only only gonna be for you and for your business, but I feel like it's gonna be for people around you. And God's gonna scale things through you, and God's gonna.
Speaker 2: Use you for great things.
Speaker 1: And I've released that over you in the Mighty name of jess And while I bless them right now in the Mighty name of Jesus, said real quick, this lady right here in the second nd right hand passer Dwane. I just felt like God says he's so pleased with you. And there's some prayers that you've prayed, and there's some things that you've stood for, but you haven't seen the result of them. And I just hear God saying that those words and those things that you've prayed are not falling on deaf ears. But God is gonna begin to fulfill some things, even from years ago, things that you've been contending for and believing for and hoping for, but you haven't seen the manifestation of it. I just hear God saying, hold on, watch what's about to happen in your life. And I just see a new jolt of faith coming upon you, my sister. And I just hear God saying, watch, I'm about to raise you up, and I'm about to release a new sound out of you, a new voice out of you. Even so, there's gonna be a strength in you, it's gonna be a confidence in you, and you're gonna release things because you're gonna see the fulfillment of those things that are in your heart. So I bless you in the mighty name of Jesus Father. We just thank you for your presence here today. We bless you, and we declare that we are running a race that we will what church win in Jesus name. Amen.