Speaker 1: So then we're just pre recorded. No, we're recording now. So did it pick up anything that we just said?
Speaker 2: Touchdowns and Tangents Live from Hawthorne, California, your Thursday night spot for NFL takes Topical Tangents Take two.
Speaker 1: I'm p d Camio.
Speaker 3: He is alive in Tony twenty five and I can't wait to see that documentary that my coworker told me about that Austin Eckler's sister's wife is in because she's currently in a cult where they're forcing people to stay in the house and do weird ass tiktoks.
Speaker 1: What documentary is that? I think it's kind of darkness.
Speaker 3: Let me checked because he texted to me as wow, yeah, because it really I was fascinated when he told me. Uh but yeah, man, everyone out here fighting for the last fight with the variation of the flu, cold, covid allergies and.
Speaker 2: Just you know, seasonal depression. But yeah, can you just gonna drink his fucking day quill and go to sleep? Which is insidious, but I mean, I'm definitely gonna hit two bends on the way out the door. Shout out to speaker for getting rid of live recording so yeah, this isn't live anymore for the first time in a long time.
Speaker 3: So shout out, shout out to like medicine that stops your nose from running but then gives you a very insidious hackey cough, Like why why is a side effect of cough medicine a dry, irritating, and painful cough that may result in cough without blood.
Speaker 1: Explain that to me. If I took penicillin, I shouldn't get fucking aids. Bro, That's all I'm saying. It's wild out here, like sheesh, because your your lungs can still be swollen and inflamed even if you don't have as much a mucus as I have a DVD.
Speaker 2: Spazzing with no fluid in there to to.
Speaker 1: You know, make it easier.
Speaker 2: I mean that's really what a cough is is trying to push out the bad shit. But if you don't have that, then you're just pushing with no fluid.
Speaker 1: Like a cough is directly related to anxiety. No cuffs are related to inflammation.
Speaker 3: Also, you just it's actual sneezing. It just involuntary happens. I mean noise, yes, say no.
Speaker 2: But there's also reasons why some people cough more than others. There's environmental reasons, genetic reasons, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, moving on, Uh, a lot of football played this past week. We had the college football playoffs. We had a week seventeen in the NFL season. Most of the playoff spots are pretty much locked in at this point. Now, it's just kind of a matter of seeding. I think there's only like one or two games out really matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're insane because like the Lines have won more games than they ever wanted franchise history, and if they beat the Vikings, they're literally the number one overall seed and if you know, whichever team loses automatically becomes the five seeds.
Speaker 1: But the crazy thing fit with fourteen wins.
Speaker 2: But the crazy thing is like the Lions could have lost last week and still I'm playing for first place this week.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: But they whooped up on the Niners and got there. They got the back of blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the Rams are pretty much in.
Speaker 2: Well, the the Rams are in, well the Seahawks, and then you still have to play to get in.
Speaker 1: They have to win and somebody else has to lose and then I figure, what cartoon?
Speaker 2: That's wrong, it's from It's from No, it's from Dude, Where's My Car?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's from it was from a cartoon, and then and then and then no, it's from do where my car? Where My car? Is?
Speaker 2: Like two thousand, bro, that's twenty five years ago. It's crazy. Just think about right.
Speaker 3: No, fuck no, seriously, that's twenty five years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm not okay with that. That's most of our lives.
Speaker 3: Like I'm thirty two, means I was about to be eight when that ship came out. We had no business watching that ship at eight years old.
Speaker 1: It was hill of titties in there, though, Like the amount of underwear shots almost makes me uncomfortable now, Like why was there so much upskirt in that movie? That ship is like you remember that it is crazy.
Speaker 3: Hardcorese off pour bro, like it was it was a blimp because that was like the culture. It was because Ashon could. It was really stupid, dorky, fucking cartoonish buffoon and ship that like eventually made its way to college. Like they really just been kind of training us since we were kids, Like we definitely got groomed watching some of these movies. So yeah, it's looking like that movie wasn't even funny, bro except for the end Fox's part.
Speaker 2: So it's looking like the AFC is virtually locked up if the Broncos win. If they lose, it's looking like either the Dolphins or the Bengals can get in.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't see the Dolphins getting even if they beat the Jets, the Bengals.
Speaker 2: And they play the Browns. No, they played as Steelers, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The Bengals have to win to get in. The Steelers already have a playoff spot.
Speaker 2: And the Broncos are playing the Chiefs. The Broncos have to win, which.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs are probably gonna rest their starters.
Speaker 3: Now Carson's gonna be starting. Ain't playing Wentz? Yes, Carson Wentz.
Speaker 1: Shoot the perfect backup quarterback for them. Get you get your money lines ready? I guess. I mean, I don't bet, but you know somebody's gonna win. Somebody can win this game.
Speaker 3: I'm or whatever or record or what never whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the end is locked up pretty much.
Speaker 2: The Buccaneers they have to win to the South is still open with the Buccaneers and the Falcons.
Speaker 1: The Commanders just the Commanders.
Speaker 2: Just the Buccaneers have the Saints and the Falcons have the Panthers. So if they both win, the Buccaneers in yep.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the Serions the Falcons swept the season series. But yeah, the Buccaneers have to lose for the Falcons. The Falcons have to win and the Buccaneers have to lose.
Speaker 2: The Seahawks are basically gonna miss it either you know, nine and eight or the seven, which they're probably gonna beat the Rams because the Rams are gonna reast their starters and they usually beat the Rams. Anyways, as what he take games and you don't the playoffs crazy, NFL's gonna have to change the playoff seeding because it doesn't make any sense for or not with team to host the first round playoff game just because you wore your division.
Speaker 3: The college football Playoff is gonna be the undoing of the NFL playoff structure.
Speaker 1: I mean, LOOKI lookie. You can't say, oh, we can't play twelve teams.
Speaker 3: Because very college playing sixteen games a year they coming to the league and not to player seventeen.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Like the Vikings should be hosting a playoff game, not the Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: On the other side of like you' said, fourteen wins already on.
Speaker 2: The other side of the spectrum, New England's currently sitting in the number one pick slot. Tennessee right behind them, followed by Cleveland and the Giants, all only have three wins. The Raiders have fallen to the eight spots to say one another game. They're in step with the Jaguars, Panthers, Jets, and Bears, all with four wins. Imagine being Davonte enforcing your way to the Jets, only to have the same amount of wins and actually be the worst team.
Speaker 1: And that hit a thousand yards receiver. Wow, he for sure would have hit a thousand if you would have stayed with the Raiders. But whatever, it's his legacy. Uh yeah, man, outside of that college football all right, bet so.
Speaker 3: Or you the number one overall seed got that ship clapped, just clapped like cheeks pushed in domain expansion, unilateral cheek clapping like that's pretty much what.
Speaker 1: Happened every multiverse. Same time.
Speaker 3: They got like they got health like negative twenty six rushing yards, which is wild knowing what they have on offense.
Speaker 2: They went down like three scores in the first half.
Speaker 3: Yes, because Jeremiah Smith is Julio Jones and AJ Green combined, but with like Percy Harvin speed.
Speaker 1: To take for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, him and Ryan Williams. And guess what, he's only nineteen, He just turned nineteen. He's got six five. He said he was sixty five on the graphic. Jeremiah Smith, they said he was six five. Broe bro, he like six three, bro. They said he was six five. He's listed at six five.
Speaker 1: Bro. I swear to god, he's listening. I believe what you're saying.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, these schools always added a couple of inches oor nextrame. Remember they said Marvin Harrison was six five. They said Choyce Smith was six three. Y'all believe that ship too, are y'all y'all believe Choyce Smith was six three.
Speaker 2: I know he's listed at six three, but they had him at the graph on the graphic at six five.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They do that because they want to compare him the Calvin. But it's like, dude, there's only one Calvin for a fucking reason, because nobody saw a dude like Calvin Johnson coming. Nobody like nobody, nobody. Yeah, Okay, point.
Speaker 2: Imagine if kept their recruit crazy, he was an one I think he's an one player in the standent.
Speaker 1: No, he was.
Speaker 3: He lost to Sean McGray. I think for number one player, to Stan to Georgia. Who cow Johnson talking.
Speaker 2: About Jeremiah Spent he was the number one recruit in Florida or No, he's out of Florida, he's out of Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they wouldn't go do nothing with him. Look at Miami.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't. They wouldn't. High State's the best place, Brian Hartline is. It's producing elite receivers, all pro receivers.
Speaker 2: Saying that, I'm just saying Florida. If any of the Florida schools actually Florida, Florida State sucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but there's so much Florida talent, Like there's so much California. Say that.
Speaker 2: You say that Florida State has won the championship before all the other schools from and they've been in the national conversation.
Speaker 1: Ramsey from he was not from Florida. What does that mean? I mean he was their best player. He was not from Florida. Alabama. Yes, like.
Speaker 3: Like Florida, Texas. CALLI there's so much talent that they're gonna go elsewhere. Leonard Williams got all the way to USC. How did Florida and Miami not get him?
Speaker 1: It happens, It just does I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, imagine if it didn't imagine, if USC kept all the la tailing, then we would.
Speaker 3: Win all the national titles because we have all the quarterbacks. You're not wrong, like Lamar's from Florida, but that's cool. Uh uh if you're worthy's.
Speaker 1: From Cali, c J. Strow, Josh Smith, Bryce Young, Josh Allen, Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Not Joe wat Tanda uh uh uh uh fuck John l Way, Dan Charelle Davis, Ricky Williams. Ricky Williams is from Kelly. Ricky Williams is from San Diego. I knew that where that's all the weird black people.
Speaker 1: From San Diego. I didn't know that. You didn't know he's from saying yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I was Nick Cannis from San Diego, Reggie from San Diego, Alex Smith, Reggie's weird.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That was the nicest. Hey man, I'm a different man. She is his great hair on my forehead.
Speaker 2: It all right, Uh yeah, college football semi final. You were saying, or you got a club, we go.
Speaker 1: To the whole last tangent. But that was really historical and accurate.
Speaker 3: Yes, I could have kept naming guys from Cali who made it out went elsewhere.
Speaker 1: By the way, d J. Williams for a.
Speaker 3: Remami linebacker, first round pick from the Denver Broncos linebacker with the day lastle CALLI yeah, uh think Johnathan Dodgers from l A two and we got all of them again. And Sean Jackson, which all by the way, Sean Jackson's head coach of Delaware State coach Travis Clark Lindelle. I got so much old content to put back up because I literally like got a chance to tell his coaching history when I sit back and think about it, Like I interviewed him before he won a state title at lotdel then the season that he wou a staate titled, then after a couple other seasons, after interviewed a bunch of his players, I interviewed him right before the season started when he took Long Beach Wilson in his first year there to their only CIF state title game. Ever, they didn't win it. But you know they had never been there before. And then he goes to Delaware State and he's already pulled in one of his former players from Lindale running back. Got a couple other guys too. Delaware State already has a couple of recruits Cali and other places. We're pulling guys in. Same with Sacramento State. They have like I think twenty four guys now and they have like seventeen d transfers, dudes who were like four stars coming out of high school with three stars. So Sax State is gonna be very interesting.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: With the collegeotball playoffs, Yeah, Orga got clapped like forty one, twenty one.
Speaker 1: It was not as close. They looked like they were gonna get fifty all of them.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame clap Georgia, which nobody really expected. Twenty four, Yeah, twenty three. I think they said Georgia's beat Notre Dame every time they've ever played in history, and they've only played like three times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Texas Arizona State. That was a great game that over times that targeting call should have been called. Uh, camp ski Boat Camp Scotty Bow won the Peach Bowl VP and a losing effort. He had ninety nine receiving yards, one hundred and forty two rushing yards, and he threw the pass forty two yard touchdown, passed to Malik mcclad who went to USC and transferred.
Speaker 1: It was like a supersedor for Arizona State. Crazy times.
Speaker 2: And then, of course the fourth game being Boise State and Penn State, Boise State came out a little bit slow. They got down to a fourteen oh oh lead, I mean fourteen oh deficit, scored one touchdown, got it within seven. I think Penn State scored again. Boise scored again, but then after that that's pretty much all Penn State.
Speaker 1: The problem was they started passing way too late. They kept run the ball in the middle, and it wasn't working. Not just that, not just that, but strategy.
Speaker 2: Not just that, but it's like, I mean, anyone who's ever who's watched the Boise game leagues last two years knows Maddox is limited. So you saw those limitations on the highest level, like they were still scoring.
Speaker 1: He's only he can only take you so far, like he can only make so many throws, which is why they should have started throwing.
Speaker 3: They loaded up the box and had no answer, thankfully, Abdul Carter like, I guess he didn't even really play most of the ball game.
Speaker 1: Well, you want to get the game to your playmaker, like no, but they could have they have three great was fumbled and made that shit evenor fumbled he fumbled out of bounds and they recovered it.
Speaker 2: But my thing is that no, he fumbled too and then the guard cup recovered it on like third, third and two. Yeah, and no Bar came in on the fourth and one the full back score the rushing touchdown about the fourth and one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm saying the ship they were doing in the second half, they should have started the game with that to neutral line Pitt State's aggressiveness because they weren't even respected the past. And then like Thirl six foot five receiver, you know, he was making some plays like you got to get the receivers involved early.
Speaker 1: His name stretching or whatever. Fritz Stratcher, Yeah he's nice. Yeah, it's dam well that's excusing.
Speaker 3: Uh, but yeah, they should have passed earlier. They could have had genty going motion or the wheel route and then handed off to Saire. Games at Dunbar they had two perfectly good running backs that they should have been throwing. Got a very athletic and volatile Penn State defensive front, and they weren't doing it. And I think they waited too late. They should have went for it on some key third or fourth downs and they didn't do it. And then they forced BADDECKX to be a thrower, which he is not because he's five to ten.
Speaker 1: The tight end was the leading receivering yeah, gutter.
Speaker 3: And it was only about a time for Tyler Ward to score. Boise States defense was hanging in there and then they just broke single was great.
Speaker 1: I think with all that was even better. I think with all that, like.
Speaker 2: If you watched if you watch the game, I think it was closer than the score indicated. And I felt like even when Boise was down two or three scores, they never really felt totally out of it. Maybe that's the home er inside, I mean, but at least for me, I think it showed that, you know, they the moment wasn't too big for them. Yeah they didn't win, Yeah they didn't play their best game, but you know, they showed up and they didn't get dominated, and they.
Speaker 1: Made some plays.
Speaker 2: It's just like you said, ultimately came down to the quarterback, and they just didn't have a playoff coordinator championship winning quarterback.
Speaker 1: Because Drew Lauren was kind of playing like shit.
Speaker 2: I mean honestly, like like like I hear, I hear what you're saying about this the start to the game. But I feel like they made adjustment, so I wouldn't even put it on the offensive coordinator. I feel like it's just just came down to the execution at the quarterback. Seen no color they should have had. And I mean, we were talking about we've been talking about it since the matchup happened. Was it was gonna come down to Bois these trenches and they had some costly penalties though yep there was like one fansom call.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The other thing is, as a lineman, it's hard to get ready for a big game like that that's not only big in terms of matchup like playing a team that you know you might be over matched against, but also just a big moment in terms.
Speaker 1: Of being college football, playoff, et cetera.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get ready for that game not having played in three four weeks, Like you don't get that same level of contact and competition versus Penn Stay. I mean they just played last week and they played in a hostile environment, so they they were ready.
Speaker 1: There was a whole game because the interview.
Speaker 2: Still it's still was a hostile it's still a enhanced environment. It's not it wasn't a regular game. Yeah, it was a whole game, I know, but it's still it's still a playoff environment. It's still a hostile environment game. Just because it was their hostile environment doesn't mean that it wasn't a hostile environment.
Speaker 1: That's the definition of a hostile environment. It's hostile for one person. I guess. I think just.
Speaker 2: Because I mean either way, they they've played more in the past month than right or no, eh, they played more. They actually have played more games than Boise State.
Speaker 3: I just made less mistakes and have better athletes on the outside. Boisse States offense did not make enough plays in the first half, and in a game like that, I don't know how you don't come up with trick plays. They didn't even run a statue of liberty, Like what the fuck your Boise State and you were those same exact uniforms.
Speaker 1: Like how do you not You should have just fucking thrown all costs to.
Speaker 3: The wind that said, we're imp taking the playbook because what else do you have to play for nothing? Because if you lose, you're going home. Say what Oregon, they waited too late. They the deally Ariel had the ball in his hands for way too long. He wouldn't take off. But that's what everyone was saying.
Speaker 2: Everyone was saying, the bibies, we're gonna work against these teams, like leading into the game, they all lost, and they all lost. But I mean, it's kind of like y'all think something. I mean, I think you said it. It's like you don't really need a bye week for all the teams. Like there's enough of a space between now and the conference championship games, you don't really need an extra bye week.
Speaker 3: That's what they have with these bowl games because like the rose Bow for example, they don't do the Lowries Beef Bowl anymore. That tradition, all that stuff is dead. It just had like I went to the rose Bow. Party was cool, amazing finger foods by the way, cool brewery. Arsbury doubts that a but like the game itself, it's gonna it's gonna be its old spectacle. So instead of having all this time off. Just give the doubled overall seed a first round by and let the eleven of the twelve seed play each other for a playing or whatever and figure something out to where they don't because somebody's gonna complain, Like Kirby Smart was complained about the three weeks off, and it's like cootball, bro Like, you don't get to have it both ways. Oregon, they're like, oh Oregon got Ohio State. Well, somebody was gonna get Ohio State. Look at the bracket like Ohio State. Honestly, if you think about it, all the right teams played each other, because if Georgia beats the Notre Dame, it's a totally different narrative. If Boise State beats Penn State, if Arizona State beats Texas, then are you gonna still feel the same way you do? No, So all the right teams played each other. These are the four I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you had to be twelve chamon taking on fucking Texas team. Nobody saws you had a big ten you know at large team taking on you know, Mountain West champion. Like you said, you had the Ohio State Oregon rematch. That everyone wanted. And then you had Georgia and Notre Dame, which is two of the biggest names in football. See pretty much games like the card was what we wanted it to be, just I mean, outside of the Arizona State game that didn't live up to the billing, but on paper it should have.
Speaker 3: But now if you look at Ohio State beating Order, you can say they had the toughest road because they beat cy C team, they beat the SCC team, and then they beat the number one team of the country and eventsd their loss. So now it's Ohio State Texas, which is another great game, which is this would have been Big ten, Big twelve, that was Big ten SCC, so they could beat another SEC school. Ohio State's probably the most complete team left for me.
Speaker 1: Then you got Penn State Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: The Ohio State is the best team left. I don't want to see Ohio State versus Penn State, though, that's are we downside. I don't want to see House. I don't want to see the Big Ten Championship as national championship. But it's ironic because the SEC did that with LSU or BABA, so it'd be funny if it's like an all Big Ten national title game.
Speaker 1: Could easily happen.
Speaker 2: So is that what you're picking, because it sounds like you're picking on how State over Texas just based off of what I know about you?
Speaker 1: So are you picking Penn Stead over Notre Dame reluctantly I'm gonna pick. I want to I want to pick Penstate. I want to pick reluctantly, reluctantly. I want to say no to Dame. But you also can say another Dame. I could. You wouldn't feel good about it saying either.
Speaker 3: I don't trust Riley Leonard even though Notre Dame has an amazing fucking defense, but so does Ohio State, and I think Ohio State has a better offense.
Speaker 1: I mean Penn State. No what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If Ohio State, how we already know Ohio State beat the shit out of Penn State.
Speaker 1: We already know what that looks like. Jewel R is who he is, and Penn State's receivers. I would rather see Ohio State, Notre Dame or Texas.
Speaker 3: I just don't know if Penn State has enough because Jewel R don't play that great. But I would have to say Ohio State is my favorite to win it, but I think it's gonna be Ohio State Penn State for some dumb ass reason. I like I like Penn State's running backs more than I like Notre Dames. I do like Notre dames offensive line more than I like Penn States, but I like Jewel Long more than I like Bridley Leonard.
Speaker 1: And I can't name Notre dames best receiver. Alright, Well, anything else you want to say about the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I think somehow we got it right. They gotta fix the structure, for sure, but I think it's it's been done right now. People complaining about, you know, guys sitting out of bowl games the second half of ball games, because.
Speaker 1: Literally that's happening.
Speaker 3: Like, guys, I'll play the first half of the first quarter, but I'm sitting out the rest of the game.
Speaker 1: I think it happened half of South Carolina.
Speaker 3: I think it was a linebacker who sat out the second half and Shane Bieber told him to go to get off the field and go to the locker room, which is what it should be.
Speaker 1: If you're not gonna play, why are you out here? Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't even understand. Due to sit out bowl games, didn't want to stick around be around the team. It's like, I think, didn't the Michael James do that one year? Yeah, go get your beg, Like you you should leave, bro, Like why are you still do it there?
Speaker 1: And they did? They lose that game?
Speaker 3: They would anyway, right, I don't remember, but yeah, that's weird to me. But I still think Judy should have won the Heisman. He's still he's only the second person to put up one hundred yard rushing against Penn State's defense. By the way, just FII for people who didn't know, he's the only second one hundred yard rusher. Yeah, it was three and a half yards to carry. But also if you don't run an the off tackle with him and you're just constantly running up the middle where they're loading up the box, that's pretty stupid.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So again, Boise State's offensive coordinated to do gitt any real favors in that first half, those first three quarters, honestly, but uh yeah, because like Penn State's lost, Penn State beating Boise looks better than BYU beating the shit out of Colorado. And yeah, Travis Hutter got a little garbage four catches, one hundred and eight yards of a touchdown, but you still lost by like twenty four. It wasn't close at all at won't play. It was like twenty five to zero or some shit. Boise was in that game until they threw themselves out of it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Nio news and uh draft news, Yeah, uh bollbark guys have moved around.
Speaker 3: There's still the rumor going around that quit yours is gonna leave Texas because he's gonna be offered six million, allegedly to play at Oregon or somewhere like that, because Ohio State spent twenty million on their roster in IL and Oregon spent twenty.
Speaker 1: Three million only to lose. Uh but yeah, just uh.
Speaker 3: Board board in IL. Buddy's covered the portal. There's gonna be more issues. More guys are like hanging around the bowl games just to see what happens, and then hoppened, and then they're in. They're actively in the portal until they find their new school. So yeah, it's gonna be interesting. Also, Arizona State quarterback Sam Levitt said he's coming back to the issue next year. I'm pretty sure his NIL evaluation would probably be ten million dollars since you know, he led them to eleven wins.
Speaker 2: All right, anything else you want to say for we want to touchdown and turnover? Take take your tangent.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much it for college football. Shout out to the SEC only wining like two of their bowl games.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's do a special Probol edition of Take your Tangent. So, first off, Kenny, there's only three safety spots in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: Take or tangent? Uh?
Speaker 3: I think you should be four. But let's be real, nobody really respects strong safeties anymore. The sad thing is, so it's just your free or your nickel.
Speaker 2: Well, sad thing is there's only one free. There's two strong safeties. So Kyle Hebleton or who else? The free safety was Xavier McKinny and Minka Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 1: That's fair, all right, Uh, I'll give you another one. Well you're Kenny was like, I think, I think Kirby Baker or he gets stubbed.
Speaker 3: Kraby did not make it. You got stubbed. He has nine interceptions, but he did make the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: See ship's a joke, But yeah, I think it's I think there should be four, like they should have always been four. Three it's crazy to me. All Right, So.
Speaker 2: Between Trey Hendrickson, Max Crosby, t J wat Nick, Bosa and Van Gegle.
Speaker 1: Geegle and Geek is like a level and a half sacks this year. Take her tangent on white edge players. I feel like, that's this is your thing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you have this because I don't even have a I don't even have a beef right now.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's crazy. I'm just it's only day two, my gy.
Speaker 3: Like, it's only the second day of the fucking year, and you just keep up your beef with white players, like, go for it.
Speaker 1: I mean what that's like? What five white edged players for what?
Speaker 2: Like, So you're telling me, you're telling me twenty of the elite players at edge are white. When those are that's probably like as many white Edges as there are in the entire league. Like, was there a white Edge that didn't make the Pro Bowl that starts? Can you think of one? Joey Bosa?
Speaker 1: Who else? Joey Bosch is probably deserved. Did Brian bray Fisk get it? No? But Jared Vers got in? That's my nice one. But yeah, he deserved.
Speaker 2: He's black, so he but yeah, that's just crazy to me. Like, damn, Joey Bosaid the only dude that didn't get invite.
Speaker 1: He doesn't play. They probably still just show up anyways, will because his brother Yep? All right?
Speaker 2: Next one rookies, Jared Verse made the Pro Bowl for the NFC and on the FC side, Brock Powers for the Raiders. He was a Raiders only pro bowler. Take your tangent? Is that the offensive and defensive rookies of the year?
Speaker 3: No, it's Jade Daniels And honestly, I would say the defensive rookie of the year should be texting safety Kayler Bullock.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Jaye Daniels made it too. My bad, sorry admitted the king. Wow up your neck of the wounds. That's crazy that you might get packed out the next time you go to Sanbord.
Speaker 1: All right, and then.
Speaker 2: No, Pat Mahomes take her tangent. Yeah he did have never didn't have an elite year, Like he has an elite team, so he's playing for the front all the time. Joe Burrow's forty four touchdowns eight picks that might not make the playoffs? Like what the paint banning is that ship? And he has rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Like if the Bengals were in any other division, they'd have like twelve ways.
Speaker 1: Joe Thuning, Trey Smith, and creed To Humphrey all made the Pro Bowl for the Chiefs. The Chiefs' best offensive line we've.
Speaker 3: Seen since since they started since the two thousands. Yeah, those he played left tackle because people were hurt. They got an elite guard, an elite center.
Speaker 1: People thought he was dead. Me being people only you would think that, Yeah, he had like two years not familiar with this game. That's that's not true.
Speaker 2: He had like two years where he was mid as fuck and he was still better than half the league. Man, I'll give you half.
Speaker 3: Like he plays at a at a Zach Bart kind of level at times, I said, at times, I don't say all the time.
Speaker 1: All right, and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I don't know. I guess like who's really the biggest surprise on here?
Speaker 1: Already said how you lead the league interceptions that I get. No, I'm talking about who made it though, Like I don't have the roster at fort of me, but uh we also receiver Dames. I'm trying to just see like kind of like who just had like a comeback? Yere uh. JK. Dobbins, he didn't make it. He got hurt. Anyways, Yeah, j C. Horn made it hard yep, Zach Baum made it. Those two guys people were calling bus that's wow because Zach Bomb was like a second or third old pick, but he was supposed to be a first round Big Buddha Baker made it with no interceptions. Again again, what the fuck? Bro? They gotta stop that. That's probably respect the All Pro list. I mean klut Mag made it with only six sacs. I mean Tuley had more sacks than that. Did Tully make it? No, didn't make it. That's some bullshit. Toro don't play. No, he does play enough. He only plays like sixty percent of their snaps. He plays eighty percent of their snaps.
Speaker 3: Actually, I don't know about that, Serio, go go NFL twenty two, you got it all twenty two, you got it. Tully plays like eighty percent of their snaps. My crazy part is, yeah, that's why I really only respect the All Pro team because the Pro Bowl, like it should just go based off stats.
Speaker 1: At this point, it should be going off like seventy He only played forty five last year. He played seventy this year. Well, that's still passing Grays. So I went I said, eighty said sixty sixty D. We split the difference, So seventy is passing that D is failing. I got here. I mean that doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's not a reflexion of how good or how bad he is. I'm not saying that to take anything away from him. He's a great player and he and he thrives, and he thrives in that role as a as a dude who can play basically four different positions and then come in on either side and compliment any combination of Bosa Mackin and he's left tackles he make.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it to take away from him. I'm just saying, like, that's the fact that sounds like you put the sealing on that bend some like. That's all I'm saying. Nah, you just hear everything that I say in that tone. You also have a problem, police. I guess you judged them on a different scale as a dressers, like it all can't be juju, bro. That doesn't mean just because they're not just say doesn't mean that they're not good. Like you didn't see Bridgeton Buckler as a top D tackle or Armstead for a long time. Nah respect the Buckner, never Armstand or Armstead might respect it's from Seck. I'm from Seck.
Speaker 3: You finally admitted you were born in Sacramento. Your fend it's not a secret born in Sacramento.
Speaker 2: You swear that you claimed the I only lived in Sacramento until I was like one and a half.
Speaker 1: You were born there, but I was born there. My older sister was born in Long Beach. I'm the only one who really claims East Okeland all right, born in West Oakland.
Speaker 2: Moving on touchdown of turnover, first up. Saekwan Barkley is not playing in week eighteen. He's like one hundred and some change in away from breaking Eric Dickerson's rushing yard record. Eric Dickerson, former RAM, current media member, has been saying he don't want it to break. He don't want Barkley to.
Speaker 1: Break the record because one there's an extra game, and two he's just kind of petty like that. I don't want you to break my record. Least he's honest about it. I'm gonna be saying they don't remember the second person all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't blame him. I want you to break my record either. If you're Jerry Rice, you can't get mad if somebody breaks your record.
Speaker 1: You have all of them. Bro, the fuck Eric Dickerson has one, You just let him have this one. Yeah, I'll add to that. I think a lot of a lot of people were already kind of speculating that this was gonna happen. I would do it.
Speaker 2: I got that like a few weeks ago or whatever, when Sequan was on track to basically have his best single single game rushing yardage you could have maybe hit three hundred. Sirianni came up to him and was like, Yo, you're like eighteen yards away from having your personal best?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go for it?
Speaker 2: Like, I think you should go for it, Like we'll put you back out there, And he was like, nah, let let let the young bullsy. So for everything that people have said about you know, Sequan since he's been in the league, like all his teammates loved.
Speaker 1: Him, and so you have have him. I mean I never hated on him for being a bad team. My whole thing was this. He was the worst. He said, he was a bust as a player. He was hurt, He was hurt his first two years ship, he was going to be a bust. I didn't say that. I never said never. I never said that. You said he was gonna be I never said that. I never said that. I never fucking said said he was over I never said that. I said he was overrated. I never said I said he was overrated. I said he was overrated. I said he was overrated. I did, I did, you did I said he was overrated. I said. I said, if he was going to be a number four pick, he better be a gold jacket. That's what I said. And I said after those first when he was hurt too. Out of the first three years, I did say it was a year three and four. You said, but I retracted that. Last year you you attracted that. Last year you had.
Speaker 3: Him a fantasy, right, Yeah, so you apologize for that, But yeah, I have him a fantasied.
Speaker 1: This year he had two thousand.
Speaker 3: He broke the Eagles all purpose rushing, all purpose yardage record, scrimmag yard record, and rushing record.
Speaker 1: I never waivered on take a while Barkley. You didn't really believe you did. Actually he did. There was.
Speaker 3: One year where he was bad touchdowns because Daniel Jones do everything. I said no, he would be seen as a bust because the Giants ruined him, just like they ruled Otell. I said, that's what I said. I said, if he keeps up, if he stays with Daniel Jones, it was like three yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 3: I was like, if he stays with Daniel Jones, this ship is over for him in two years. And he got away from Daniel Jones. And but Coy Becton probably deserves co Back Player of the Year because he had a ton of injuries.
Speaker 1: It looks like a Pro Bowl guard personally. That's just me.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Crazy thing is this year is like his best year ever, sick like this year is almost as good as like his whole the whole rest of his career. Christian McCaffrey could never like that. All Right, sau is the best running back in the league. Yes, sure, better than Zeke ever was. I don't know about that. But he's never had two thousand yards rushing. He's better than Derrick Henry.
Speaker 3: He's better. He's better than Zeke. He's better than Derrick Henry. He's better than Zeke. Hell, Derek is better than Zeke. Right now, let's talk about it. Anyways, You gotta be it.
Speaker 2: I mean, besides this year, every every year he ever got clearly besides this year, he has had a better year than every year except for this year.
Speaker 1: Literally every year except for this year, except for this.
Speaker 3: Year, has never come close to two thousand yards. Even when he had seventeen, he peeked out at that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like I think part of it too, of him sitting out is just saying like, hey, I got two thousand on the seventeen, Like you can't take you can't take you can't take it away, you can't take away from that.
Speaker 1: I got the second highest total. I mean, it's crazy. You can't say, oh, there there was, there was a seventeenth game.
Speaker 3: It's sad that, Like, no, he got the third highest total because I'm pretty sure Ap has the second highest total ever because he was only eight yards away and they didn't do it. Still, the stupidest fucking decision, Like why do you go for the record, Like, Bro, if I could have the all time touchdown record and I could beat Jerry Rice, throw be the fucking ball, Like Mike Evans has these eighty five yards in a thousand versus eleven straight thousand yard seasons. Bro, I would he'd be the only person to get the ball. Let me tell you that much, break Bren because if you have a chance to break them, that's all I'm saying. But I understand why because they if they lose that game or they win that game, the seeds already.
Speaker 2: Like well, somebody said it on the radio. I think it was Rashad Jennings or someone. But it's like you don't really know when you're gonna get there again. Like it's like look at the forty nine ers, Like on paper, everyone expected them to be in the mix again this year, but it's just not that easy. Like even if you know, you think you're gonna be close the next year, you never really know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So, like Kenny said, if you have that opportunity, like you have to take it.
Speaker 3: Like but also it's his talent. If Patriots tried to go the Patriots went sixteen to know for a reason, they could have shut it down to it help us with nineteen to though, when you have a chance to chase prefect or history, I think you should do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, Mike Evans has to be a first round Hall of Famer, right, first ballt Hall of Famer. He's not going to, though, but a dozen years, a thousand years.
Speaker 3: Totio Gates isn't the first ballot Hall of Famer? What five different quarterbacks at least like twelve You get Josh Fraeman at one point. I think I don't know if you had Joshman. I don't think he had Josh Fraeman.
Speaker 2: Bro All I know is twenty fourteen, okay, so he would have had Maybe we would have had whoever.
Speaker 1: Was before Jamis, Kevin Cobb or some shit. All I know is what he did is great. But it's like, uh, it's like, okay, do you put it in over laf for Jeri Josh McCown. Do you put him in over laf for Gerald? That was first quarterback, Josh McCown. Do you put Mike.
Speaker 3: Evans in over late for Jerial because Layford Gerald will be eligible before him. Mmmm, I say, statistically the fourth gradest receiver wal It's tough.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one. I mean, I would say I think it's not first ballot because Antonio Gates should have been first ballot.
Speaker 1: And Tony Gates for sure should have been.
Speaker 3: They're talking about Travis Kelsey, who has like sixty less fucking touchdowns at him.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's crazy to me. Yeah that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Should I'll make Travis Kelce your first ballot Hall of Famer, but not the dude who had one hundred and sixty receiving touchdowns. They can make sense. It's like they make ap weight, Why would you make ap wait? And they're gonna make a lot of these guys from my era weight, and it's disrespectful. I don't know who like the way the voters are, but it's like, bro y'all, look what they did on the field and missed me with the Oh he was padding stats. Steve Smith wasn't padding stats. Uh, Andre Johnson wasn't padding stats. So they Tory Holt wasn't padding stats like he broke records, and other people said, like Justin Jefferson isn't padding stats. Jamar Chase isn't panic stats. You just can't stop them, So you know, it's kind of it's not fair that guys are putting up Hall of Fame numbers but then being told you're not gonna make the Hall of Fame because the guys who played in their era were too good.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck does that even mean? All right?
Speaker 2: Uh, this next one, the Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliott mutually agreed to part ways.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys released Zeke this past week. It hopes that he can go to a contender touchdown and turna. It's the touchdown.
Speaker 3: It's the nicest thing Jerry could have done for him, because maybe he ends up on the Chiefs, maybe he ends up on the Ravens, maybe he ends up on the Charger.
Speaker 1: That can happen. Zeke behind the charges would be interesting. I mean, see what JK. Dovans is doing.
Speaker 3: Zeke and powder Blue would be very interesting because we know you ain't gonna get me all the rams. Is he gonna Vikings?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Makers and he called the Lions. Yeah, backup, Gibbs, I got Craig Reynolds.
Speaker 1: So who knows.
Speaker 3: But my point is like, yeah, he could go somewhere, but he has told he's like, at best you're our number two thirty because or you're a past blocker. Hell, can you play some fullback remember those days?
Speaker 1: Yep? All right? The Jets interview Ron Rivera and Rex Ryan for their.
Speaker 2: Head coaching vacancy. Touchdown or turnover the words of j coach trying to bring that old thing back. I don't know how that dude and his foot fetish would work in that building because these young these young kids don't play that shit. He'd be getting roasted like they'd be like, dog, we don't care about your foot fetish. What the fact that you like snacks? Anybody even jocking your wife like that?
Speaker 1: We just trying to win. And who's the quarterback? Because it ain't gonna work with Aan Rodgers and Rex right in there. And then they also interviewed uh uh, your boy.
Speaker 3: Lance Reddick Louis Reddick for head coach for front office. It's interesting though, it's I mean, if I am of Ben Johnson, like do I can say that the Jets, they have a lot of pieces. And if you're Ben Johnson and you can convince Davante to stay, but you gotta get your quarterback. You gotta get a quarterback in the draft. Because Jackson Dart just put up insane numbers in his last college game ever for Ole Miss. They be duke fifty two to twenty. So are you really gonna put Jackson Dart behind Jackson Dark camp Ward, George Anders. It's the big three for quarterbacks. So I just think it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just think that next head coach is he allowed to pick his quarterback. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just think for the Jets, they got a lot of issues and I think just you know, spinning the wheels on it has been like, I don't think that works. I think they need to find someone who not only can be innovative, but can also just get things in order there and make them respectable again. Like they have the talent, they just they're a joke. Like they're really just a joke. You don't know what team is gonna show up, and it's not because of talent. Uh here's a rinko that I just saw on Leacher Report. But yeah, Ben Johnson was fired by Brian Flores and now they're facing off and what would determine the number one seed in the NFC.
Speaker 1: The irony Iron. He was on the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: He was a wide receiver coach when Brian Flores got there and Brian Floyes was head coach and only the last couple of years because yeah, he got black ball at the league because he didn't want to tank. And now the Bears are expected to look at Flora's for their head coaching job.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind if the Raiders hired Brian Floyes because at least I know he would put together his staff and he might keep Patrick Graham and that defense would actually be something special. But that's the thing is like, even for I don't see Antonio Pierce, Like what other what other team would you see hiring Antonio Piers. This offseason, people are talking about firing Gerd Mayo, which I don't understand. Why Like why would you do that? You just got him a quarterback, he had a bunch of injuries, Like, oh, hired Mike Rabol. It's like, bro okay, other than the same old white dudes who have already failed, Like you have to pick somebody, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the thing about hiring Floyes go saying with the Jets is like, at least you know the standards is the standard, Like this dude literally lost his job because he didn't want to take So you know, say what you want to say about offensive coach or defensive coach, Say what you want about you know, whatever role he's played in the defenses, he's turned around. But at the end of the day, like you know what he stands for and that's winning, And like you said, that's what the Raiders need in the room, that's what the team, like the Jets are in the room. But yeah, I mean, I mean the tought spot for Antonio Pearce is like.
Speaker 1: If he goes on to.
Speaker 2: Win beat the Chargers, which I think the Chargers are clinched, so they may rest some guys at least in the second half.
Speaker 3: Or whatever in some meaningless game. They shouldn't knock you out of the top ten, So so what's the point?
Speaker 2: So it's like, do you fire an twenty other peers if he wins three games? Like is that really a message you want to send? But also you can't really keep him because he didn't win a game in the division or he went one and five in the division, so he.
Speaker 1: Won more games in his first season than he did exactly.
Speaker 2: So it's a tough situation for him to be in because it's like, I mean, even if he gets fired, it's like you can't really say it's his fault. But also, like you mentioned, is anyone really gonna take a chance on him right away? Probably not, Probably gonna make him be a linebacker coach or a defensive coordinator for a couple of years at least. But yeah, we'll see what happens. All right, let's move on to a fair faid. These are all you can he.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Uh so, Joe Budden, this is video ring Hammer cause he said he sleepwalks, but this blue hook was actually sleepwalking ass naked twigging berries.
Speaker 1: I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Oudam right with God found him with the garden, just ass naked trying to punch it codes sleepwalking. Uh and he's already a freaking as a freaking ass dude just for his old what he's what he said, Uh it shit, gotta be a fan. Bro got kicked out the studio. Y'all got kicked out of the studio where y'all be doing the podcast for so long, and now this video comes out. You've had long associations with Diddy, Like we know you be doing weird shit, Joe, Like, uh now, this isn't the way you want to start your year, and if you have sleep after they should probably flipped this the way you know, Shannon Sharp flipped it because he got tired of people called him gay.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't know how you will flip this because this is what are people calling chand Tramp gay? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: I missed that moment. You missed like the last fifteen years. Yeah, I didn't. I didn't know that. Bruh.
Speaker 3: They've been saying he moist for a cool minute. First there was the green leggings and it's a dude like this is his gay cousin or whatever, and he'd be hanging out with in public and people be assuming because he'd be kind of sassy sometimes when you talk to people, we know your country dog, would you be extra sassy, like you be putting extra spiciness in that bayo, Like what's your deal? And people been kind of clouded him for that. Uh, and then the whole Michelle audio. Yeah, he's actually went live, and anybody who knows about going live, it's like fifteen steps for you to go live. So and then he flipped it and started like advertising Dick Pills on the show with Chadd Johnson, and he guess he got the heat off of him. But that Cat Williams interview, he made about three and a half million dollars just off that video alone. Imagine how much money YouTube got for them to give you three and a half million dollars off of one video. But yeah, Joe on some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Lion safety Kirby Joseph took a shot at Matt Staffords and fuck Stafford.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a.
Speaker 3: I mean they were beefing because he's the one who hit Tyler Hickbee. It was just season tip be over. So DB's naturally hate quarterbacks just as much as line to do.
Speaker 1: But like you know, and he has not even receptions his first team All Pro rad just passed on him, by the.
Speaker 2: Way him if he felt bad about getting snubbed for the Pro Bowl, and he said, he's focused on the super Bowl and he's an All Pro and that's all the real recognition he needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now if he doesn't at all Pro, somebody got to get stabbed. And then Torso.
Speaker 3: Also Joey Badass pretty much came out with a song. And then then he tried to say, you know, stop digging in LA and it's like, Joey Badass, I defended you for a decade. This is why I hate New York niggas. Bro And I wasn't even trying to say niggas. We're referring to black people. It's only the second day in January. I'm trying to live my life right, being a child of God. I'm really trying not to spats out on some of you stupid motherfuckers. But Bro, they wouldn't play your bullshit in New York, Nigga, you weren't getting radio play in New York, my guy.
Speaker 1: They would rather play Ice Spice, who looks like a fucking looks like Lotto eight half of the inside daughter, Like literally looked like somebody drank Ice Spices.
Speaker 3: Like that's more than ozimpic, she know some other shit. Ozimpic don't make you lose yet, Like, yeah, she was at the gym, but like, clearly this chiit ate like a fucking sailor because she lost all her ass, her face, everything, and you already know she can't really rap like that. And really all she could do was to work and throw her ass. And then she Ice Spice proves the rule that you only find her like yo, think she's a real battie because she's light skinned, because she was darker than the same shit y'all would call her ugly, but you know, y'all color is a y'all color, go get exposed in twenty five, just say what you like and just like what you like.
Speaker 1: But you know, I Spice is not a batting like that no more anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we care more about that shit than we do Joey anything Joey Badass has put out in like the last ten years, because again Ebro fifty Cent talked about it like fifty Cent killed New York hip hop. It was actually Ebro who did it, but they both got it. New York hip hop killed New York hip hop and y'all just can't show the West any respect. Y'all just gotta say stupid shit like Lord Jamar said that Gabe was a better rapper than Kendrick, and it's like Kendrick's a better rapper than you would everywhere to brand Nubians.
Speaker 1: You know that right anyway? Uh yeah, I didn't even listen.
Speaker 3: To that bullshit Philly. I was like, you think this little punk ass response after what Drake? What got done to Drake by Kendrick in the whole West Coast and Tyler popping out Nigga, Tyler's song Christmas is better than most of your fucking discography, Joey Badass, Nigga, you can't fade Loiter Squad, So don't even talk about Kendrick or the hierarchy and say, oh, the they choose to the West coast.
Speaker 1: Bitch. You can't out rap sir or Doci or ap So nigga. I rap apps.
Speaker 3: You can't outrap a blind nigga who can barely hear because he's losing his here and his fucking eyesight. It still raps better than most of you niggas. Shut the fuck up, Joey Badass, that's a fade too.
Speaker 2: Mike McCarthy and Cliff Kingsbury getting consideration for the Bear's job, fair faid.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody even care about that shit? You don't think it's too fast for both of them? First off, Kingsbury can only go to like four places. You're not gonna go to the Patriots.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna go to the My thing with Kingsbury is My thing with Kingsbury is looking at how looking at looking how he crashed out last year the Cardinals like that. That last year was total disarray, chaos. So regardless of what you think he might be as an offensive coordinator, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know. I'm not I'm not I'm not there. I'm not there at the Washington practices.
Speaker 2: I don't know what sort of role he's having with Jayden Daniels, but I know Jaye Daniels when the Heisman last year, and.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: We've been around the USC team long enough, and I know last year's team with Kingsbury around, vastly underperformed. Just look at the not Day and just look at the Notre Day game, and the inconsistency with the offense was a large part of that. So again, that's two hot messes. So two out of your three last jobs ended just kind of eh. But now you're gonna get the keys to one of the most historic franchises that desperately needs to turn around and has a generational talent at quarterback and a ready built playoff defense. Like that just seems a little unfair to me. Like Brian Flores, like literally had to sue the NFL. He literally had to climb his way up from a special passing game coordinator before he finally got a defensive coordinator position. And now he's been a decordinator for what two years, and now he's getting a job And Kingswurid's skips to the front line. And for McCarthy, I mean he's not even fired yet, and they're already talking about where he's gonna lie next, Like he did anything for the Cowboys because they literally hired him to get them over the hump and they regress, and they not only did they regress, but they didn't even get farther than where Geartt had it. They didn't wind more than one playoff game. Shoot, they only made the playoffs like once, I think twice under him. So what did he really do in Dallas besides b lame duck and spyless? And he did not say anything he did Dallas. So yeah, there's a joke there.
Speaker 1: He did that.
Speaker 3: I got it, salt Man, all right, that's way. Oh people are saying Ludacris can't rap on Twitter. It means you've been saying that. But yeah, you've been saying that. You you've been, you've been a lot of his.
Speaker 1: Ship doesn't hold up the test of time. But Ludicris, that's that's the fucking lie, ludicrous that's in his bag.
Speaker 2: And wrap with first off, first over, first off, first off rankings, first off, first off. First you might not be the president of the Luther Chris Hate, definitely not, but you're definitely the secretary, and you take the fucking minutes at the fucking meetings.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what I'm saying. You show up to the meetings and you take roll and you see who's there. I keep you're like fifth.
Speaker 2: You're like fifth in the chain of command of the Ludo Chris hate Club. First off, you've been hating on Luther Chris since we were at sea. Some bro, that's not yes, you have you have.
Speaker 1: You're just saying that's wrong, bro, But you're you're not, but you're I don't remember exactly. It's a blind hatred exactly. That's first of Second, up, you're telling me, you ever telling me what you're telling me, move doesn't hold up. He's probably still getting burned off that I never said.
Speaker 2: You're telling me roll up doesn't hold up. First that definitely, I feel like you're telling me fantasy doesn't hold up. Literally, just heard that ship today, that ship NOTO you mentioned run Away the Love. That's a classic song.
Speaker 1: Classic song. So that's I'm just bringing up the point that, like, he ain't your favorite rapper, and he was when I was a kid, he was he was love. I was really that Atlanta dude. Bro, you love Chinky. Know you're worth it. You can't be the Atlanta dude. You're Mexican from Sacramento. It doesn't even coach. And you were hell of racist back then. Shut up. I was listening to t I every day. You thought you was a trap. I was listening to I literally put rubber bands every day.
Speaker 3: It's like that doesn't mean that, Like that doesn't give you credibility because I'm just saying I wore Showman shirts to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wasn't on the Gez train like that on this I just was on the Gucci side of the the Atlanta spectrum.
Speaker 1: You didn't even know the full story. I was on the Gucci side.
Speaker 3: Lie, niggas outside of Atlanta are live when they say they were pro Gucci.
Speaker 1: You worked. I was niggas work. I really was you. You listen to both of them? Did you listen to You listened to j Z, and we listened about listen to Future. We listened to j Z and we both what people don't really want to say, we listened to both people just really listening to Jesu's features. That might be true, but you still you can't say funk jeezy like I'm not saying Jesz.
Speaker 2: I definitely can't say Jez because Jez gave us mustard and YG, so I can't even be back.
Speaker 3: First off Limonade, like bir like come on, like what are we saying? Like if Gucci, if Gucci renounces his.
Speaker 1: Entire catalog, he gave us limonade and can hit your dog and you can't bring a yellow back? Do you know something? I used that for Atlanta? The top five outcasts too hard. It's obviously them at the top, but then you have seen the Usher. No, it's not Usher. USh is not even fucking close. You're really not putting the Usher on the top, Bro, that's crazy. He's putting it in the top five. That's crazy. Do you know much hip hop came fucking crazy more than what's your top five? In no particular bro. Usher literally had three decades. Bro, No, he fucking didn't have three decades. You're crazy? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: His first album came out in the nineties. We all had a confession. We all had a confession album. Yes, we were all singing our confession. And then there was the whole fucking Daddy's Home.
Speaker 1: Fucking everybody said he had herpes trailed off the.
Speaker 2: Twilight and then he's even had a research and since then he's like low key on his fourth fucking life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's just redoing all his old ship. He's a legacy act at this point.
Speaker 1: He got this.
Speaker 3: He did the Super Bowl skating love of this club, Bro, Like niggas worn't skating to love with this club in l A like that, all the l A fucking ship was closed because on that gag bagging activity and fallout.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is bro t I dudgeon family. That's already a top five.
Speaker 3: Outcast because you got Killer mic in there, you got se Lo, you got future, you got three stacks, big boy, I just named seven people bro in two groups. So like how we there's no time we're talking about the group, and then there's there's, then there's and then there's done. There's two many of you niggas. Bro, you gotta landed land. You gotta asking Atlanta nigga what the top five is? That's what I'm asking. There's too many. There's too bitty because Doug's are the top five. Doug Richard requaters are five futures water two no futures to outcast is one, Selos three.
Speaker 1: And four be t I. I would get murdered for that list. I did. I have to leave off Gucci and Jeezy. Like you see, you can't make a top five list without somebody getting killed or mad at you. So no, Atlanta's Atlanta's different, Cali, you canna make a top five. But really, yeah you can really reasonaly, you really have to go to l A and then you have to have a separate one for the baby. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You probably still have to have a top ten.
Speaker 2: Probably still getting packed out somewhere, Yeah, everywhere, because if Tyler is not in your tap ten, then you're a bitch.
Speaker 1: Tyler surpassed Game. Tyler did with Loyder Squad on his old what td E did and like Wider Squad wasn't full of Game members. All right, that's organic.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the Boriter squad n w A in some aspects, I don't know whether no, but if we're being real, Tyler's touched a lot of different Tyler has touched a lot. Bro can't flogged off. What would you rather hear? Did you even listen to that new album Missionary with Doctor dre No. I didn't, but you definitely listened to uh.
Speaker 1: Like him. You definitely listened to like him and cried a little bit.
Speaker 3: All right, get your rent ship. That might have been my rep. You can't stop trying to come up with top five lists because they don't exist. Because it's just impossible to have a top five list unless we're talking about foods that you like to cook. Let's talking about sauces. Mayo is not a fucking sauce, so yeah, I hate to break that to you. Is not a real sauce. It's organic in nature, so you can't it's it's a it's a it's a combination.
Speaker 1: Of from sauce. Bro catch up males, literally a saue? What what is male? It's a liquid used to flavored food, Okay, I mean topics. I mean like, it's not like honey. You can't make sure of oil and water, which is a key characteristic and eggs and eggs.
Speaker 3: People use eggs in their fucking ranch I've worked in commercial kitchens. Trust me, they all do it.
Speaker 1: I think they don't do it. They all do it. See everybody top fives or bullshit? You gout saying that males sauces, not organic literally a sauce.
Speaker 3: Just like like like they said, lemons are a splice of some other ship, and oranges organic either.
Speaker 2: I don't know what fucking conspiracy fucking part of social media you're on, but male is a fucking sauce.
Speaker 3: Red velvet cake is a really red veleant. There's just think it's red velvet cake. It's just chocolate with red food color. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: It's twenty twenty five. I'm not lying.
Speaker 2: I'm not lying for you niggas, no more, okay, because you still haven't admitted that you're wrong about male.
Speaker 1: It's not a real fucking sauce. Male is a sauce. Bro No, it's not wise. Male not a sauce because everybody makes male literally oil mal differently, so it can't be literally oil comes from a seed, oil and whoa, it's it's it's oil.
Speaker 2: Mustard mustard, if anything, mustard is less of a sauce.
Speaker 1: Mustard is a natural fucking thing, and nature it's a current bustard seed.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make it from a fucking seed. That doesn't make it a fulling sauce vegetable. You know what's in a olive oil is not a fucking sauce. Olive oils and oil, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: But at least it's oil is part of a base. You could put olive oil in mail, so then you need oil.
Speaker 2: You sound so fun. This is this might be the most This might be the most you ever fucking said it. What is ketchup artificial? Have you read what's on the art of Catchy with you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Ketchup is stupid. Bro, This is the worst argument you've ever fucking made.
Speaker 2: Like, literally, there's literally hundreds of sources that say male is the sauce.
Speaker 1: Bro Literally crazy, it's literally fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Literally got gassing yourself and adamantly believing that MAO.
Speaker 1: Is not a sauce. Male believe sauce last year, Like, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Philosophical Sometimes it was a deep plosophical battle.
Speaker 1: I have to come to it.
Speaker 3: I had to realize males like if bo disappeared tomorrow, we're not gonna be like, oh my god, there's no sauces. What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: It's just not Male's the base of fucking Aoli's males, the base of fucking thousand island males. And a bunch of you can do without thousand Island too, males in a bunch of different ships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like spicy male sushi, spicy spicy male, what does spicetail salad? Fucking what's a bac salad? Okay?
Speaker 3: I never said it doesn't serve a purpose and it's not great for the ecosystem.
Speaker 1: I just said it's not some people sauce. You use it to make other ship. It's crazy. It's literally a sauce, bro.
Speaker 2: It's like, literally, there's hundreds of sources that it's not a male creamy sauce.
Speaker 1: That's literally what it says. It's some ship you have to create. Are you talking created, bro? Barbiecue sauce? You literally fucking create. It's literally ketchup and fucking brown sugar. Bro, you are fucking that you are.
Speaker 2: You are literally fucking nuts, Like you're literally gonna make me jump off the balcony and kill myself. Like this is literally the argument is literally the argument that does it? Bro, Like this is fucking insane, Mustard, This is a fucking insane conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's put it like this, Honey, is you're wrong. There's no other way of put it than you're wrong, bro, mail is a fucking sauce.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, it's a sauce, but really it's the Honey is not a sauce. Honey is a natural or Honey is.
Speaker 1: Not a fucking sauce. Honey's a fucking thing. It can be used as a sauce. Okay, you could use it as a sauce. It's organic. Point, it's organic. MAO is not organic. You just listed off seven ingredients that are MAO.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm sorry, but it's not gonna pass. It's good, it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Pass the well.
Speaker 2: Honey can be used like a sauce in some situations, it is genuinely not considered a sauce.
Speaker 1: I agree in traditional culinary sense.
Speaker 2: Because it is a single ingredient and a simple favor profile.
Speaker 1: Literally the opposite of what you're saying. That's literally a sauce, literally a fucking sauce. Why are you so bad? All I'm saying is cool, it's a sauce, But it's not. That's not what you're saying. That's not what you've been saying for five minutes. You've literally been saying the opposite.
Speaker 3: It's not a sound okay, male birth control is a former birth control, but is it really birth control?
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking that, that's what I'm saying. It's like there's certain things we use it like it's a part of life. But like if you stripped it down, it's not organic.
Speaker 2: What the you created and we eat it's organic. I mean even the chicken and the beer organic. Technically, vegetables are organic. The ground we have glos and pesticides that you created in the fucking yeah, but no, they're they're playing. Our seeds are clothed.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: If you go to South America, you can get some organic ship. We just don't have organic ship here. And the ship that we do have here there's organic.
Speaker 1: All right, Bro, can finish your fucking I was telling male, Bro, I don't know. I don't know how you just got on the topic of fucking male. That was had to get that off my chest. I'm tired of pretending like mao's are real. Fucking male is literally a sauce. Bro, Like the greatest.
Speaker 2: Culinary source that said what a sauce is, as a fucking example, it's not a condiments.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's sorry, it's it's it's like butter to be I look at Mayo like I look at butter. I can use this at my bill. But a condiment is a sauce literally the same, bro, You're you're literally.
Speaker 3: It's not organic though, Like I'm not to die in the existence of it. I'm saying it's not one hundred percent organic. That's why people have vegan.
Speaker 1: Mao. What are you saying? Bro?
Speaker 2: Okay, Bro, you know how you tell me like sometimes there's just some ship that you're wrong about that you can't admit it.
Speaker 1: This is one of those moments for you, Bro. This is literally one of the moss I'm just saying it's not organic. What is It's like me saying ice cream is organic. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's some ship that tastes good. Mayo is just some ship that tastes good. Some ketsup is also a sauce. It's literally listed here as a sauce. Okay, yeah, fine, collar the sauce. But it's just not organic. It's not like paul granates. It's not like grape juice. Word, it just fucking is.
Speaker 1: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: It's not like raisins, where if you dry out a grape. It's a fucking raisin. It's just a thing we use.
Speaker 1: It's like butter, it's like margarine, but but it's something totally different it. Okay, Mayo holds a lot of our meals together. It's like a glue to be But I don't normally eat mayle on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: I could go a whole very long time without. All Right, bro, this Yeah, I've been done for like twenty minutes. You just both fucking you just keep sensing over and butter is not a sauce.
Speaker 1: It's a spread. Okay, But mayo is a spread too.
Speaker 2: It can be used as a spread, but it's not a spread. It's a fucking sauce. All right, whatever, butter is a spread?
Speaker 1: Cool? Does it make you feel better churning cream? Okay? So what's pancake batter? Bro? Bro?
Speaker 2: What what alien got into your fucking head? You literally just ask what pancake batter is? You literally said it in a fucking name. Are you fucking nuts?
Speaker 1: Bro? What the fuck is going on? Oh? By the way, most control you ever gave it me? Bro, Like, I'm literally gonna give myself because of this control. I'm confused why you actually like took the bait you know, I was fucking with you the whole time, like you really kept going and I'm like, Dog, this wasn't even serious to me. Now I know what to say to my nephew, like when he asked me what a fucking sauce is, I'm just gonna play this back. It's males of sauce. If you're around Pete, males of sauce.
Speaker 2: Sauce culinary and the culinary definition of it.
Speaker 3: You're just saying that because it's the only thing white people have to hold on to left of the kitchen industry.
Speaker 1: And I'm just fucking with you. Yeah, males of sauce. But it's not like organic. It's like the freaking style of sauces. Like if I had if we were playing bro, I thought you said you're done. You said you're done.
Speaker 3: But Dog, Also, season came back seventeen points down. The women's team came back and they beat Fuller Tip, So fuck Fullwerds too. I really got sixties by USC earlier this year. That ship was crazy. I mean, it's juju. Why you gotta bring up wholl shit sho.
Speaker 1: That sure said?
Speaker 2: But yeah, let's see this year for me, man, New Year's was a good time. Got to visit my homie Andre this annual fish fry. He had some swag and uh what what'd you say?
Speaker 1: Just say it? What'd you say? I said?
Speaker 2: The fun numb part is like the male thing wasn't even my rat. I just stuck with it because you wouldn't let it go anyways. But yeah, he had some swat and some red snapper shit was heat. Uh no, I would have No, I wouldn't know. I like, I don't even like male. Then I had the Klio and Leo fucking Fried Chicken shout out the State of Brothers, and uh yeah, man got drunk, was safe and I had a good time. Twenty twenty five is gonna be our year. Fuck everyone else, and uh yeah, that's about it. Touchhouts of Tadgents, touchhouts at tags dot com TD's underscore Tangents.
Speaker 1: We're out Peace,