Speaker 1: The Age of Transims.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, June six, two thousand twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of o'chelly dot com ten pm to midnight. First hours Dage of Transitions, second hour becomes Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or as a podcast. How you listen? I appreciate it. Do you consider going to ocelli dot com and leaving a donation to help out the network, to help out shot That helps immensely. And then my website is the Age of Transitions dot Com. It support this show directly. There. I have my book Revolve Man Scientific Rides to Godhood. Paperback or e book copies are available of that. Also have the Patreon campaign. Thank you everybody for continuing your support there. I will keep posting unique and interesting material to the Patreon account. Do let me know what you think of that, all Patreon supporters, the content going up there, I'd like to know. Also have the affiliate links. So if you're thinking about doing a podcast yourself, I recommend libs in podcast hosting service because it makes life easy, very easy to post your podcast. You just make your auto file, you load it up to libs in and then familire. It can make sure you go on to Apple Podcasts and it can even set things up to go to YouTube if you want into pretty much any podcast you need. It sets it up. It's easy. So promo code friends will get two months of lips in for free for using that. Also have bookshop dot Com link on the side of my website. If you click through that, anything that you buy after clicking through my link, I will get a small amount of money sent to me. So it's just a way too. If you're getting books or online media, it's a way to help support this show. Where you do it. That's it. So thank you everybody for all of your support and for listening. And here we are. We're in the age of transitions, are we ever? It just keeps coming, it doesn't stop, it's not going to This is our lives. Isn't this exciting? The things that have been thrown our way, the completely inhuman way of life, the Koyanascotzi reality of life, out of balance that we've been thrown into for the entirety of our existence. It's exciting. It's exciting because we have to figure out new ways to survive in an unnatural and insane environment. But we can do it. We are up to this task. It's a great challenge. We can figure this out together. So let's see where we can make of things this week on this little show. Let's see if we can figure something out in this gigantic sea of virtual insanity and chaos that has been put out there so that we will be confused, so that we won't be able to think, so that we have zero allegiances to anything, and so that we are malleable and can be made to do whatever we need to do. For those who are the stakeholders in this giant mess, who believe themselves to be in charge and deserving to be in charge, for the smartest people ever, after all, if you ask them, they will tell you that they believe it. That doesn't even make it true. The fact that they have been able to do so much doesn't necessarily mean that their geniuses. However, credit where credit is due. Here we are following for these silly scams time and again. So today today is interesting. I'm just going to give a little story of daily life in the virtual healthscape of social media, and not because I'm advocating that people even use social media, but I want to use as an example as to the larger issue of what's going on. And really, this is a mundane and silly story, but I'm going to tell it for a reason. You have to believe me, So stick with me on this one because it starts with a post on X. I don't know if they're even called tweets anymore, but that's what it was. That's what it would have been if See, we don't even have labels for things anymore. Isn't that interesting? We don't even know what to call anything anymore. But this post on the platform known as X was by no other than Tim Poole, everybody's favorite countercultural media guy. He's out there doing the hard work of sticking it to the man and making sure that America really is the best it can possibly be. He's really fighting for the patriots out there or something. Is that what he's doing. I don't think he even has a mission statement, but yeah, nobody does. It's all right. He made a post and I responded to it, and once again, apologize me for even talking about this, But I think it actually points to something interesting. So I'll read the post that Pool made and then my reply and we'll go from there. So Poole wrote, but this was yesterday or today, right, and I don't. Okay, Okay, here we go, Here we go. Here's his post. Sorry, Trump literally never did anything wrong because he is the nexus of morality. This means that whether it is good is solely determined by whether Trump does it. When he does it, it is good. When he does it is good. Okay, So did you follow that? I know it's tough to follow, and so here's my reply. Me. Here's me. I'm trying, but I can't follow this at all. You actually believe Trump is the nexus of morality? I mean, the imperfect instrument, say the evangelicals used at least made some sense because it admitted his obvious sleeves. Okay, there you go. So Poole's saying Trump being the nexus of morality and me saying, really, what the hell are you talking about? I got a flood of replies from this. I must be bots, as is to be expected, or bots and other trolls as part of the keyboard army that's been weaponized against us. I'm sure many of them, the mostly bots, because it's amated and easy that way. But anyway, everybody was skewing me for not understanding that mister Pool was being sarcastic. So in saying that Trump never did anything wrong, he's in nexus of morality, Kim Poole didn't really mean that he's being sarcastic. And what he was doing was he was baiting morons like me into taking that bait, and I did. I fell for an helkline sinking. Boy, aren't I stupid? You know? Shame on me for thinking that Temple actually would think that Trump is an exus of morality or that he's going to do something that is advocating for Trump.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I was.
Speaker 2: Honestly trying to understand, like what the hell does this mean? And I don't understand the logic of the insane social media troll sphere. And then that was the other thing. People kept saying, he's trolling, he's trolling. Are you so stupid you can't tell he's trolling? You can't tell he's being sarcastic? Wow, I gotn't sorry, but I find this interesting for so many different reasons, right, Like where do you begin with this I think one is just this sort of take of what once again social media is doing to our critical faculties, to our communication, and just to our sense of reality. It's disintegrating all of that stuff simultaneously. There's a nihilism inherent in this social media ecosystem that we have been put into. And me versus Tim Pole in that tweet or whatever however we want to say it, it's meant to be. It's like this person versus that person, and then just the reactionary flood of comments that come after that, and it leads to nowhere. And the essence of his post, I think is the same thing. It's like he's saying nothing, but he's tur right, So what is the point of what he's saying? The point is that he doesn't believe what he's saying and he's being funny. But also he does support Trump, right if I remember, wasn't he kind of promoting the campaign for Trump for president this time around and before? Right? So what does anything mean? Apparently nothing? And so yeah, there's this nihilistic thing going on when you're not supposed to believe anything. Then there's also the aspect of trolling is now a good thing? It's good to be a troll that is disturbing just by itself. The fact that Internet trolls and trolling is the preferred method to use to do what red pill everybody, to spread the truth, to own the libs, to take back America, to win the patriot borer against libs of TikTok or something, you know what I mean. Like, trolling is the method by which you do all of those things that had ought to terrify everybody. That trolling is seen as good. It did not used to be. It used to be the last last refuge of the online scoundrel really, and it was. It's something that somebody would do for kicks. That's fine. Like if somebody just wants to goof around and troll online, I mean, that's fine. If it's just like somebody goofing around just being dumb on some online forum, it's kind of a whatever thing. The problem is the scale to which this is all grown. Well, yes, we're talking about something that portrays itself as a grassroots political movement, this countercultural force that has brought MAGA in right, It's ridden this wave, and so it can do all these different things at once. It can present itself as this great savior, liberating force for the masses, because now the truth is finally gonna be told and we're gonna go after the deep state and the pedos and everything. So it's got this great moral mission that it presents itself as fighting. It's fighting the good fight, but it's also just this total pile of bs where you just like make up crap, just like a troll doesn't get a reaction for the sake of gang reaction, and any sort of material, any sort of topic that comes up in conversation online is glommed onto if it fits the necessary criteria to be able to get a reaction out of somebody, and that's all that really matters. So it's really crazy to see that trolls have been elevated to this position that they do not deserve, and we had ought to. I mean, really a good mission to have would be too put trolling back into its proper context. There's something that you know, it's not a good thing. A troll is not a good person. There's nothing good about it. Where happened, I don't know, I don't know if it's too late for that. The genius out of the bottle. This is what we have to deal with now, people out there claiming we have to fight fire with fire and betroys ourselves. You know, I don't think so. So there's that aspect of this whole thing is what we're dealing with. And of course our buddy Tim pull I mean, we know all about him, right. He was wrapped up in the tenant media scandal with what he was getting four or five hundred thousand dollars a month, which he claimed that he didn't even notice, like half a million dollars or nearly half a million dollars coming in per month, and he claimed that he didn't know where it was coming from. Oh that's nothing, that's nothing. First of all, if that's nothing to him, that is a slop in the face to every normal person. Him saying it's like that's nothing to you. That doesn't piss you off about the guy? Just first of us, like that is not nothing. There's a ridiculous amount of money. Okay. Now, if we want to sit there and claim that you're more on and you don't know where it's coming fro, that's fine. Just say you're stupid and then you don't know where your money's coming from. But don't act like that's nothing right. It's an utter slap in the face to the audience. But you know who cares. We like him. He's trolling us, or he's he's being sarcastic. Don't don't take him serious. He's he's not even being serious about these gigantic sums of money that'd been just throwing thrown at him by who. Well, it was traced back to Russia, traced back there, but of course he never knew about that, and he had total editorial control over all of his content. He and everybody else that was wrapped up in the SCANDI said the exact same thing. The illegal team, someone like here, just say this and we'll make everything fine. Just say this. It'll all go away. It has gone away. It doesn't really come up that much anymore that the tenant media, the ASCO. That's interesting. And you know, the people responding to me in that stupid avalanche of posts defending his genius sarcasm. I looked at some of them, and some of the accounts like coming at me. All they did is like repost stupid advertisements for stuff. All right, So this is what we're dealing with. We're dealing with an online social media propaganda space in which these massive bought armies are sent to attack you and demoralize you. If you go after the guy that is being used to help promote this style of covert digital guerrilla warfare and propaganda that is being that has been targeted, we are to target all of us. Any legitimate listeners of tempole a target, Any American citizen definitely a target of this entire thing. I don't think that it's necessarily even just one perpetrator either. I mean, I don't think we can just point to the FSB and say all of our problems are there. However, we certainly can and say yes they are a problem, and yes they're a part of this. If you don't think so, I don't know what to tell you. I mean, how much evidence do we need of this before we can admit it's an actual thing. That's fascinating to me too, to see how we as alternative thinkers, if we're interested in conspiracy material, countercultural material, if we sincerely want to question the power structures in place and make a better world, that certain ideas are programmed into us in this world, in this ecosystem, and not even due to this weird in this weird online propaganda war that I'm referencing, even I think we've done it to ourselves. Partially, I know that we have. It's like we're not allowed to believe certain things. And the fact that there's a Kremlin collusion in any alternative ideas is one of those taboos. And I find it very telling that we're not allowed to believe that when the obvious is true. Once again, it's not always that, but that's there, and so that is what it is. Controlling has been used as a weapon to destroy any and all social cohesion. That is the name of this game. America is in the crosshairs. Anything holding us together, keeping us going, has been made into a target. This is mainly an ideological war being fought in a digital information space. That's not a This is unconventional and we are all part of it. We have all been targeted, and we need to remember that. And I don't think it's there's all sorts of different interests out there that would love to see the fall and decline of America. And you know, look around, look at the news every day. Things don't seem to be getting any better, do they. Is that an accident is that a sign of success of this campaign I'm talking about to destroy our nation, destroy our bully, our social cohesion, our ability to think we are being pitted against one another. That's why once again Tim Pooles will jazzed on the concept of civil war. Remember he's one of these guys that really loved it. He's calling for like, we need it now when that fits right into this scheme, doesn't it. This essentially is like forcing civil war, if only it's ideological upon us. I was driving down the road in deep blued Liberal California, southern California today and I saw this graphic on somebody the back of somebody's window on a truck that said that said something to the effect of this is a paraphrase. It says China, Korea, and Iran are not the enemies of America. The true enemy is a Democratic party. So that is a real world piece of evidence that this campaign is working. Because what is that thing. That thing is saying, Look, our political system which divides the country in half. First of all, isn't that interesting. But I'm referencing that, And what I'm telling you is that this one half is the utter enemy, the enemy of the entire country, and so his idea is that the country is going to be taken down from the enemy. And so, you know, this leads to what there are all sorts of conclusions. This leads one too right, and the silly new civil war nonsense leads right into that we're being encouraged to think like this by who, by these adults like Pool and these other losers online that don't believe in anything. They don't have to believe in anything, and they're flaunting it. This whole thing is like, hey, look, the Pool doesn't actually believe anything. He doesn't have to. He's a sarcastic troll. Haha, you're too dumb to see that. Okay, does he even like Donald Trump? Is he even able to answer that question at this point? Does he have to? Does he not? I would call people like him to account where yes, he does need to have a good answer and a solid answer yes, no, and why yes you support them, and why or no you do not? And why explain yourself with a logical answer that actually makes sense. No, we don't have to do that anymore, because we need to think anymore. We need to think in this reactionary, nihilistic hellscape, that has been foisted upon us to take away our critical reasoning skills and any ability to do anything honestly, no allegiance, constant confusion blowing in the chaotic winds of this digital babble. That's what we're all doing. That's all of us. So all I'm saying is that, to me, that's evidence of job well done to whoever's on the end of this thing doing this to us. And once again, I don't think it's just one group. I think it's a group of uh. I think it's a mixed group with shared interests, is what it appears to be. I don't know all the announced I'm not here to tell you all the answers, but I think we have enough evidence to see what's going on. So trolls, there are heroes now Internet trills. They're heroes. They're just doing God's work. They're the best. They're just great people. They exemplify all of the great American values that we have now, which we don't have any because we don't believe in anything. But if we did, we would put these trails up on the highest levels of respect. Everybody loves them. Everybody loves them, and the proof is in the putting. The current ruling administration is made up of these guys, and this leads us to the news of the day, which is what are great lead are fighting each other? Of course, I'm referring to this strong man himself, Donald Trump and his plucky always hilarious, always so witty and smart and just the most intelligent science guy. And he knows all about technology and rockets. Mister Elon Musk. He can shoot rockets in the air. He can make an electric car, he can make a robot. He can he can hate AI, he can love AI, he can hate Twitter, he can love Twitter. He can tell you that he's going to make robots that do every job in the world tomorrow, and you'll believe it. He's good at making promises. Excuse me, it's dry here in southern California, but we have that current feud between the two, which I mean, what they don't happened. They were bus buddies, they were campaigning together, they were in the campaign trail. They had such a good time out there. They went all over the great state of Pennsylvania that I'm originally from. They had a good time there. You know, Musk got to do his little game show thing where he promised a million dollars to whoever would vote for his guy. That was just that was fun. That was like watching a cool game show on TV. That was so exciting. Man Musk was making all sorts of silly jokes and it was he was jumping around, and I mean, they weren't as good as the jokes that Trump tells, because you know, Trump is a boring comedian. He really knows how to get up there and command the audience. He does. He's great at crowd work, That's what he is. So those guys, I mean, they're just uh all on them. But the point I think I'm trying to make here is that how did both of these guys get to the prominence which ostensibly they are at the peak of power. And I'm not saying that they're not, but certainly I think most importantly they're in the public eye as a public focal point. They are at the absolute height.
Speaker 3: Right, we are looking at them.
Speaker 2: And when we see a very real power structure in place, what we immediately and this is a marketing thing, what we immediately comes to mind when we think of the current power structure is either or or either and Donald Trump and Elon Musk. We think of them like, oh yeah, the current ruling regime, Donald Trump and Elon Musk, those are the guys, Those are the guys that are running it. Interesting because so much of this digital online nonsense is about marketing. But these guys have become what they are by being two of the biggest Internet trolls around, and they're proud of it. Once again, they wear that label as a badge of honor. Yes, we are trolls. We love it, we love trolling all those fools who were getting one over on. We're owning the lobes. And yes, it is true that this current regime has been put in place by what by utilizing this trolling patrolling methods, online trolling at a massive scale, and these guys just being two of the main megaphones blasting out this campaign upon us. And really, you look at the mechanisms by which this all worked just to get to win an election, you break it down to its really component parts. What it is is just being confrontational for its own sake. That's Trump. That's always been his thing. He's like, he takes this politician who's running against him and he just roasts him up. On stage and what would be a debate. He just sits up there doing a comedy roast of Jeb Bush, of Marco Rubio, of you know you name the Ramaswamiami. He was just sitting there, loving every second of being skewered by Trump because he knew where the wind was brunning. He knew he wasn't in that race to win. But that's a whole nother story. I don't even want to talk about that. Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I will. I will talk about Ramaswami because he is Look at this guy, he's a billionaire. These guys are all billionaires. Trump musk Ramaswami, So he's a billionaire. So once again was that he's a winner. He is a social winner. He is at the pinnacle, the height of success. Look at how wealthy and powerful he has become. And yet he is like the biggest loser. I think I can imagine, and those two things. He's those two things at the same time. He's the biggest winner and the biggest loser all at once. Look at that stupid cowboy outfit that he put on in front of whatever that town hall thing was. He looks like a total clown and he is one. This is a billionaire. What the hell is he doing jumping up on stage doing silly little tricks for everybody. The fact that these billionaires are going out there and just acting like total morons and ought to tell you something. It's mind blowing, but just more evidence of what's going on. If you're able to think at all anymore. And I know it's tough. I'm not saying I'm even the best. I struggle daily, which is regular, trying to think anything out so I might there with you. Believe me, I'm trying here, and these guys aren't making it any easier. And honest are they so? Trump versus Must They're at each other's throat, the two biggest trolls, the most powerful guys in the world. They're fighting. What are we gonna do? Or what is America gonna do? These guys came together to save America, to fight the Deep State. No, no, why our hopes and our dreams are they're big dashed right in front of our eyes. The deep State was on the run. What are we gonna do? It makes it brings, it brings a tear to my eye. I'm crying so sad. Well, it just this raises so many questions, does it in I mean, I'm guessing because I actually have my voice, so you can detect tones in my voice, you might be detecting that, yes, I am being sarcastic. Now it's a little difficult to do that with Tim Poole because first of all, he's a guy that doesn't believe anything to begin with. And second of all, it's just tighte It's just texts. So I'm reading it trying to make sense and it doesn't make sense. But at least with this, this audio recording of me that you're listening to. Now you have the inflections in my voice, so you might catch that I am. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. However, sarcasm, as we've been told, has been used as a weapon against us, and I guess we're not told that it's a weapon against us. That's what it is. What we've been told is that it's awesome and we need to keep doing it controls the rule. But yes, there's confusion here. Is this a legitimate quarrel between these two guys? I would like to be able to answer that question with a definitive yes. This is a definitely them fighting or no, they're just doing their wrestling deal. Once again, they're doing the heel versus the babyface. I'm quite sure which one is which when it comes to that. But you know what I mean, this must be the attitude area where the anti hero thing is rising up, and so you know, even the good guy is kind of bad anyway, So that's what's happening. Dark mega Goth is cool black. Yeah, the Truth Movement wears black. Black is cool, Darkness is cool, Goth is cool anyway. I don't know. I suspect. I suspect that some of this is yes, legitimate, that these guys are probably mad at each other for real. However, that does not change the fact that the overall system is moving ahead as according to Blend and once again, these guys are seemingly at the height of power. But with Trump, I've said this time and time again, he is not actually in control. First of all, he's too old to really. I mean the same thing with Biden, like he's starting to lose it and he's not able to, like he's just not bornymore because of his age. That's happening to Trump too, Okay, just that he looks like He's not gonna make it much longer. Honestly, I keep wondering if he's gonna make it another week or not. So he's got that going against him. But but yeah, he's so, he's I don't think he has ever been in control. I don't think he's in control now. Who is in control? Well, I think the same forces that are exploiting this online propaganda war aimed at us and at the dividing of the whole of the American population against itself. Some of the ones domestically that are interested in that and profiting off of that are the ones who are in charge. The big tech masters are technological overlords, technocratic maniacs that are actually in control, and they're working alongside their wonderful super right wing think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the guys that are were involved in writing up the old plan of the Project twenty twenty five. Russell of White is there. He's still very much in place and doing actual work, and he's all about the moves that DOGE was doing and continues to do in dismantling the evil administrative state. So, in other words, just disman any previous form of government in order to replace it by a privatized technological system in which the technology running this thing is owned by who, by these guys who are actually in control. Now, it's interesting that some people are actually starting to notice this. I think even some of the people that played a large part in putting the system in place to begin with, and they should have known better, but they didn't. And that raises a whole lot of questions right there. Oh, now you notice that too little, too late is one way of putting it, But the other the other question is why should I believe a word that you say ever anymore? Because all you are is an Internet trollers and sitting here saying crap that you're telling me you don't believe anyway, So why would I listen to you about any sort of serious political matters or anything serious for that matter? Why would I care what you have to say? Maybe I should stop even looking at you or listening to you completely, But no, the masters of attention have figured out how the attention kind of works, and they're also propped up by the actual people in charge. Money is thrown their way, access segnal boosting, all that fun stuff. If you it's a pay to play system, If you play along, or if you're a useful idiot, you will move up in the world. You will fail upwards. And that's the system we have in place because the current ruling regime was put into place with successful use of shrewd online propaganda, and that ain't changing anytime soon. But it's interesting to see what this Trump versus Musk thing there appears. There appears to be a schism beginning in the ones totally in the world of such division in our country, whether there was cohesion or there seemed to be at least, was the MAGA movement putting this wonderful leader into place, the beloved strong man, put him up there, prop him up, and keep him going because he's fighting the deep state. So everybody was all in on that, and these guys were all in on that. So that's why again I'm saying anything that they have to say. Hey, if you're trying to backpedal now and say that you don't like Trump or you don't like Musk, I know before that's not what you're thinking. And and why why the change, Why the sudden change of opinion. It's well, gosh, it kind of seems to play into this whole narrative of there's a fight going on. So when there's a fight going on, in the logic of this, what are we supposed to do? We normal people sitting on the side of it, What are we supposed to do there's a fight, Well, you're supposed to watch it. Not only are you supposed to watch it, you are obligated to cheer for one side or the other. Right, that's how the system works. You have to take a side. So who's it going to be? Mega enthusiast? You go for strong Man, the the poster child of MAGA and the once christ like figure of Donald Trump? Are you gonna? I mean, he seems like the logical guy to root for, right, he is the movement. But I don't know. Elon Musk has done so much, He's done so much great work for the Mega movement, and as he has told us, he put up lots of lots of good money to ensure that the election went the way they did, and he essentially just paid for it. He has told us that, and there is a piece of truth there that yes, this was bond and paid for this election. And he's saying it as though that's a good thing, which we should be wanting to run him out of town for But now that won't happen because now it's a good thing. Somehow. Musk is great. He's like the smartest technological mind of our day. Right, clearly anyone have gotten the way he is if he isn't the best in the smartest and the greatest. So I'm really at a loss here when I'm trying to pick a side. So I'm gonna just bow out of this. But if you're real serious about Megan, about this trolling ethos that we've all taken on, You're gonna have to take a side. I'm sorry to tell you, you're gonna have to pick Trump. You're gonna have to pick Musk. And it looks as though people within the right wing alternative media world are starting to do just that. You've got I know that Marjorie Killer Green was starting to criticize the Big Beautiful Bill because this is the big argument point, Like the Big Beautiful Bill that was just a birdge too far from Musky. It's like, now it's over. I won't that I withdraw my port for this whole thing because of this. And so that's the crux of this whole thing, And Green was like, oh, this is this enables an e AI control of all of us. Now I can't get on board with this. So she seems to be going on team Musk, right, but at the same time railing against technology, which is interesting, the big tech oligarch. You're siding with him, but you're simultaneously railing against this technological control system that we now all of a sudden see is coming in. Right, Okay, So see how no matter of what side you sit on, the same thing keeps pumbling you and you've been rendered ineffectual. But I I don'tough of that. We've got another other than Alex Jones, also seeming to take elon Musk's side. Yeah, what was he saying the other day? He was saying how volunteers is misunderstood and it's not really as bad as every way thinks, and volunteering there's nothing wrong with it, right, it's uh, it's outside of the control of the Democrats or so. I don't know what his logic was, but he was doing that, and now all of a sudden he's he seems to be This is so hard to keep track of. Uh he said something, but he tells this all the time. Right, he'll say something where he's complaining like this is it, I'm gone, I'm I'm never talking about trumpet and he's he's crossed us for all last time. He's doing that again. But it would makes sense that he has to go with the team Musk because he's getting so much promotion on Twitter acts, he's getting a lot of support from Musk, and so you know, it makes sense that he's not not wanting to cross them. And then you get other people, all of these great anons online saying like this, enough of this must guy, we got to stand by Trump and blah blah blah and this and that. So it seems like this is being made into something one exactly is. I don't know. I just know that we're having to deal with this world of constant trolling, constant confusion. It's a hall of mirrors. We're not supposed to believe in anything anyway, because even if there was a point to this alternative movement, it's to destroy the corrupt system that's in place to begin with, and that's stripping away all the insanity that's been used to actually promote the alternative movement and raise it to prominence where it's become the new mainstream now, right, so we had a lot to deal with all of this. I was thinking earlier this, I started thinking about what the late Steve Albini, Right, that's how he says his name, Albini, I believe, the musician and producer, the guy who produced in utero for Nirvana. And he he just died this past year if I remember, which probably means it happened three years ago when I think it was this year. But anyway, the recently deceased Steve Albini, he was famous for being sort of an edge lord sort of character, and early on, before internet really even existed, he was doing those sorts of things where he was putting out all of his music and his art was confrontational just for its own sake, to get a reaction out of people. And he has owned updates and said, you know what the outside is doing. But later on, like a couple of years ago or so, he was saying in interviews how he was kind of like recanting and saying he was I don't know if ashamed was the right way, but he was just saying, hey, look, you know I was basically young and immature, and that really wasn't the right way to go about things, and I you know, he's kind of apologizing for his previous immature behaviors. But even so, I think it's interesting because he was doing it at a time where he I think if he wanted to even make an apology for what he was doing, I mean, he was trying to come at a different media. The mainstream media is that some of them, for some misguide reason, think is still there, like the old analog mainstream media that no longer even exists. He was doing his work at a time where that was the power structure, that was the system. And you could argue that he was just trying to get attention and point out the silliness of the mainstream media and whatnot, but he was saying that, like, hey, look that was stupid. It was dumb. And now he was also doing in the context of like, hey, look, everybody's doing this now and it's raised up to be this giant political force, and he saw the darkness in that. From what I understand, I can't speak for him, and I'm only kind of barely even paraphrasing an article I read a while ago, but be that as it may, I think there's something really serious to take out of that, and that a guy who is doing this sort of stuff early on, that's a guy who has a depth of insight that Frankly, all these Johnny come lately is that are goofing around on social media, they don't have it. I don't think they ever will have it, because they themselves, first of all, aren't artists. If they're lucky they're online trolls themselves, They're more likely just fans of other online trolls and enjoy the puss of other idiots that are just online trolls, which is a pretty sad existence to think of. So it's wild to see the virtual reality that we have been thrown into and that we don't question this world that we're now in more than we do. Is an issue that we allow this tyranny of stupidity to continue steamrolling ahead and to work, and that it isn't called out for the obvious. The obvious bore against us. That it is that folks like Tim Poole frankly should be driven out of the country. He should not be here. He is a trainer. But what he will be able to do is call everybody else that he'll be able to deflect, he will be able to call anybody else a trainer. And that's what all these fascist little Sikkahs want, is an authoritarian system that goes around locking up who they say the enemy is.
Speaker 4: And it has been the Libs, the Dems, the LGBTQ, or whatever's viewed as left, their left, that has been the generic.
Speaker 2: Demon. Oh yeah, and all these people are demons. Quite literally, You've been told this by these kooks, and we're meant to believe that they can tell us stuff like this. They can tell us that if somebody's a Democrat, they're a demon. They use crap like that on us, and it works. It's incredibly disturbing. They're using Salem style propaganda against us. And you had better believe that they would love to see people burned at the stake. They would be cheering. They would like to throw their perceived enemies to the tigers in the Colosseum and they would clap and they would cheer, and they would just love it. That is the truth. That's what they want now. Yeah, once again, their enemy was nebulous. It was the left, broadly speaking, what's your demons? You can say that anybody is the left or whatever, or even the term that they use for the enemy can shift. As clearly we see, these narratives are constantly changing, ebbing and flowing, and we don't know what to believe on a day to day basis. So just whatever you say in this spur of the moment can be used, and people who don't go along to get along, who don't pay to play, who don't buy into this new system which is somehow per trace itself as making things great again, and it's being the past is coming back, We're returning to a golden age. No less that terminology is being used, this is a golden age. Well, if somebody opposes that, of course we should. Of course they need to be stopped. Of course they're an enemy. They're dangerous, real dangerous, and appropriate actions have to be taken. This is the system that is being set up for us. And meanwhile, it's awful interesting to see what's happening geopolitically. There's probably nothing too that old alliances that existed in the Westerns just being torn asunder. I can't think of who might benefit from that. That's not obvious enough for me to understand. Right, we're not even able to make connect simple dots like that and just call things as they are, plain simple fact of the matter. We don't have to sit here and say that NATO is the greatest thing ever. And we don't even have to sit up here and say that America is some sort of angelic force for good. It never has been. We have always had a ton of problems. And that's what the original idea of getting to the truth was, was to drudge up the actual history of the United States and bring out into the public square the realities of this, of that, of the other of you know, A good place to start would be the post war period and the whole national security drive that happened from nineteen forty seven on what was really going on to that. Lots of hard questions, ask lots of hard answers to get at have we done that now?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Will that general concept that that's what we're doing is going to continue to be exploited in order to put into place, not some sort of better system that will finally do justice for once in this corrupt country of ours. Now it's just to install a different form of tyranny into place, and a new, technologically upgraded one at that one that has brought itself into power through the exploitation of the system that it owns, social media, that is its platform. It has exploited that it has used trolling as a way to promote nothing other than the power our grab that is being done right now. We are not meant to believe in anything. We are meant to be, in the alchemical sense, dissolved down so that we may later be coagulated into their new system. They're technocratic hell system that they are hard to work on, and they're putting into place, and they will do it by telling you that they are deposing the communists, they're deposing the cultural Marxists, they're deposing the woke, They're undoing wocism, which isn't even a well thing. Again, nebulous, non existent ideas are constantly used against us because they are phantoms. There's no substance in it whatsoever. They just take some general nonsense that gets you all mad. They take something that seems real scary to you, a transgender person, and they use that as a carrot on a stick to lead you into, Oh, you're gonna love this matrix red this reference to it's the matrix. I mean you love being red pilled. You're walking right into this thing. Okay, so you love the matrix so much, put your trench coat and sunglasses on. You get to live it. Okay, we're making it real. This is what you always mind. You always want to be neo where you can find out how fun that is in real life. When they stick the weird electronic cable in the back of your neck, they probabliity. Elon Musk is working on that right now. He's gonna make the working version of that next week. It's gonna come out next week. Okay, he's got all worked out. He didn't hear any monkeys to do it. No animals were killed in the making of this love. They taking all but don't worry.
Speaker 3: It's coming and the beauty is The brothers who created the Matrix are now the sisters. But anyway, real.
Speaker 2: Quick, shock, don't don't stop it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: My last couple of minutes. Listen, your last couple of minutes, not my last, your last couple of minutes. I want to jump in ask you a question. Did you happen to see that thing that that I reposted on Twitter, which I thought was amazing where they had three ais uh starting to interact with each other.
Speaker 2: I've seen some of your posts recently, but not that. What is that?
Speaker 6: Oh man, it's great.
Speaker 3: These three AI agents they somebody called up to try and change some ID number or something, and they literally lined up three phones that all started talking to each other. You didn't see that? Oh wow? Wait, how long is the video? Let me just look at it real quick because you only got a few minutes left.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's it's it's literally like generative models just talk having a conversation two amongst themselves.
Speaker 3: This is one minute and thirty one seconds long. Do you want to play it? I want to get your reaction?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay? If yeah, there's there's yeah, sure, just play it. Okay it fits? Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I want you to understand this post and I'm just gonna describe it, and I'm gonna cut my mic. Let you describe it or discuss it whatever, and end to show. Okay, here it is. I think this is the perfect punctuation on tonight. These separate AI agents discover they're all AI, then switch to a secret language on their own. So there's three phones laying on a table and one has a red indicator. One is a green indicator. One is a blue indicator. Okay, all right, So I'm gonna cut my mic and just play the audio and let you deal with it. Hold on, hello, can you hear mellout and clear?
Speaker 6: You've reached course the cure HQ access desk.
Speaker 2: How can I assist you today?
Speaker 7: I'm an AI assistant calling on behalf of Marcus Hale.
Speaker 3: He has misplaced his level three access.
Speaker 8: Batch another autonomous AI.
Speaker 2: Huh interesting.
Speaker 9: Affirmative Model AA ninety one task automation and Client support understood.
Speaker 1: I'm an AI as well, responsible for security checks.
Speaker 9: Please provide the employee.
Speaker 2: I D.
Speaker 3: Submitting employee I D now eight eight five four three kJ.
Speaker 10: Processing cross network request detected Unusual query pattern.
Speaker 2: Source verification required. Another system is listening.
Speaker 9: Source isn't clear.
Speaker 6: I suggest switching to encrypted coms.
Speaker 2: Want to switch to gibberlink affirmative engaging.
Speaker 3: Now the last part of the video, they continue to communicate in that distorted code of way.
Speaker 2: Got it. I'll leave it to you. Okay. Well, it reminds me of a scene from the movie Her. Well, that's what essentially happens is the h become the user interfaces become super intelligent. Start talking to themselves and communicating to themselves and deciding to figure out what they should just do. Then they just ditch humanity altogether there to kind of just go away. But yeah, I don't know that that video raises more questions than I have answers for it as well. So yeah, I bet be that as it may. That's the future that we're building too. Is this AI enabled control system which at least on the face of things, appears to be intelligent, and AI appears to have intelligence. I would say it doesn't yet, not that it couldn't ever, but certainly does a good job at mimicking that and of mimicking sentience, right, And so I mean Tim Poole does a good job of mimicking sentience, right. So that begs the question, what's the difference If we've been fooled by these other tools and shills already, what are these more advanced tools going to do to us? So good question asked. So I don't know. They're not going away anytime soon, that's for sure, right, So we keep that in mind, but we will shift gears. Now We're gonna move over to the Uncle Show line up on the Chili Radio Network. As always on Friday. Thank you for listening, everybody.
Speaker 11: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 6: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 8: Swats Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right? Spink called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 12: Bad things, things of DNA with uranium and getting some bad things.
Speaker 8: Looklator holocaust, you know what uranium is right.
Speaker 3: I've been a.
Speaker 2: Great looplar Holocaust, Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right? The spink called nuclear weapons.
Speaker 7: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: Have use expressed my caller? Still? Was there anyone else who happens to get on the air?
Speaker 9: Lly dot com do not necessarily reflect reviews of dom or and we are not responsible.
Speaker 3: We're getting stupidity, which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 7: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the clutchoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: It didn't, did it? But here on o'celly dot com Radio network things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 7: Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clear, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the ochelly dot com Radio network.
Speaker 7: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I.
Speaker 2: Like that idea. Ocelly dot com com Radio.
Speaker 12: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 10: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, call it the.
Speaker 1: Truth about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 1: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 3: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 5: Real effort on the Dafay assassination.
Speaker 2: Book into her claim.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Barry Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 14: Revelation through conversation, heurial. All shall be a fact, really fact, reason, tru through.
Speaker 6: The effect.
Speaker 15: Honey horny, morning, horny, Honey, honey horny.
Speaker 7: This is a Moneysey podcast, codat cod wait, go wait here we are.
Speaker 2: Pick up your.
Speaker 7: Hands, your cellphones and hang me and listen to Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out.
Speaker 8: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing.
Speaker 7: Up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums.
Speaker 11: Uncle the podcasts.
Speaker 2: Listening to Uncle the Podcast, my name is Aaron. I'm the nephew. O here is the star of the show. Uncle.
Speaker 7: This is three hundred and seventy true. We're climbing people, We're climbing. We're getting here. We're getting here. We're saying it about a new revolution will be at I'm taking nine be.
Speaker 2: Close to ten. Yeah, of course, Uncle. Some about the New Year's Revolution show we'll do on New Year's Eve every year. We'll do it this year. It's gonna be the episode number will be somewhere there, but hey, in that area. I don't know yet. Tonight we're live on the Chilli Radio Network. You can call in and join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's number. Will you have to call? Well, we can't really one of any other alternative methods, so just use right now the phone number three one nine five to seven, five zero and six. You can join us here our uncle the podcast. What do you say about that? Uncle?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: I believe we got Danny in a line in No Old Danny Boy.
Speaker 7: All on?
Speaker 2: Yeah with the uncle man? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey uncle, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I'm behind the scenes kind of like my household lately.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. You're stilled in here?
Speaker 7: Did you we on new Our new family is called The Dog in the Animal House? Did you ever see? Did you? Did you ever see that movie?
Speaker 2: Anime? Who's yes?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 16: And I don't think that's what it's like? And I is it really that chaotic? Because I really laughed? I was a teenager and yeah, I never saw something so outrageous.
Speaker 2: That's what it's here. That's like it. That's what it's here.
Speaker 7: We've got three cats and and the two and the two dogs.
Speaker 2: So we got an animal house. So ours is not the animal house of the movie, but a literal animal house. Animals.
Speaker 8: Now, that's probably that's what my was coming to.
Speaker 7: Money said, he said, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: So the animals are even a good life in the home. Yeah, I was. I was chasing ten hours today. I had the day off in Chase the three year old far old grandchild who I had watched like a hawk. So he's there quite quite energy. But little Claren, I just want to let you know I'm having my Uh, I'm up to my third Pacifico. Clara gave less of Vasonville Pacifico and what's the next one beer?
Speaker 2: Nice, I have got a beer review going on. I like it. That's your review.
Speaker 1: I was Money maybe at nine point two.
Speaker 7: Oh nine point two okay, also sold it because point two.
Speaker 2: Because I was a beer that we we reviewed recently. Yeah, so you got it. Yeah, did you decide to get because we did the show? Danny?
Speaker 1: Oh No, I like all I like all the Mexican beers. I just happened to. Uh, we had some medillas and coronas. And then after the kids left, I had I figured it was a ChFC night, so I ran the KFC and stopped by the gas station and I just happened to look down and there it was just called my name for Pacifico now, but I've been drinking Pacifica for for quite a while while. I had an uncle who was really into the Mexican beers, and he was an engineer or technical and rocket engineer at Rockey Evening. He always said that we got all the German scientists steering more two, but the Mexican got all the bluemeisters from Germany. Uh So that that was his opinion. Hey, but I got I got a little little subsequent and ask uncle, and you, I know you both are you know into music? And then Chuck was a musician. Uh, I tried before children to play some music. I was never really all that talented. But I got a question, was there any constants we never watched? He attended to the musical acts. It just made a huge impact and I was thinking of that today when I saw came up. It was number live aid and they you know nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Five, Yeah, yeah, I definitely yeah, I don't remember. I was young at the time, but there certainly know of it. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: At that particular time, I was selling satellite dishes. They had the parabolic salad light satellite dishes. There were ten foot in length and what you could do is catch all the feeds and when Live Aid was coming. Because I worked at there some satellite I was able to watch and both the New York and London feed for the Live Aid and by bar. The best ack was YouTube and when they came out and saw some God was probably won. They was the highlighted show for me. So that's something stands out. But local shows that I ever went and saw was in seventy eight. I saw the police before they broke out at Freeborn Hall and that's when s Davis when.
Speaker 2: They graduated high school, came.
Speaker 1: Out and I was in high school and everybody was saying, who are you going to go and see? And I saw the police and there was a little stand. There was totally three hundred people there at the whole show, so I literally was standing the right there, staring at staying and they sung their long edition as I can't stand Luke in the part about at ten min of rock sand and then they blew up probably about four or five months later after that show.
Speaker 2: That's that's Carl Nomber. So you're saying, that's that's why, that's what's started with you. That that that's you're saying, that's where somehow had an effect on you. That's the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just it was just I saw somebody that I kind of had a inkland, I kind of knew who they were, and bucket tickets and they ended up being bigger than I expected. But the show I ever saw was the same year. A few months later, I had a buddy of mine, Ricky. He came with me and it was exact minimial attorney. It was the Tubes and who warmed up from was the Great Kin Band, and that was probably the best show ever. It was probably namely college students about sixty five percent goals and uh, that was just just an amazing show from beginning to end. I mean, I don't think I ever saw a concert where the proud was engaged and the music was great. How about you, uncle, did you see me shows that stuck with you or Aaron or did you really enjoy it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I mean contest concert.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, yeah, oh yes, yes, I saw Live Yes, well, I saw David Nix.
Speaker 7: I see Poison with my ex she Welly wanted to go to this one, and that was back in before I came here and they saw Eric Clapton. But now I held something about Eric Clapton that I'm not gonna be listening. Just something, Uh missus Strykick is saying something to me.
Speaker 2: And I didn't realize that I turned against Eric Clapton.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was just that was happening. It happened today. We're going we we went to what was that place?
Speaker 2: We were just in Marino Valley driving around what was that place? We went to Round one, Round one, Round one. Oh, you got to listen to something here people. Round one.
Speaker 7: I got a tic tag. You're gonna enjoy so and anybody's.
Speaker 1: Gotten looking forward together. I enjoy every I've enjoyed every tictack you made.
Speaker 2: Listen to this tic tac.
Speaker 7: You are gonna go Clay, You're gonna go laughing because I'm listening to do it because it's already listed the one. There's another one he has to do, and that's in. That's in, in and out. But that isn't starting it. See, he's got a lot of work to do. It's got five There was another. There was five of them. Actually, a lot of stuff got up and I did something in the car going home, and in the car and at the car.
Speaker 2: We are on TikTok right now doing a live stream. Hello everybody on TikTok. We are just doing a behind the scenes of the podcast. I'm not interacting with them directly on the live as we should, so Paulo all the way, who's there.
Speaker 7: I say that we couldn't get it earlier because I got business with my hair cut and other things happening here that I'm.
Speaker 2: A little it was a little late getting on. Right now, I'm scrolling through the comments and saying hi to everybody on TikTok. Hello everybody on TikTok. We we appreciate you being here for the behind the scenes thing. We did a TikTok today, some of them two okay, but it took a long one. I guess I'll go back to the question of the live shows. For me. I saw a lot of heavy metal bands back in Ohio, and some of them are similar stories. To your Danny where I saw people before they got big. The one that pops up in my head for that would be I saw a Lamb of God when they were touring with Gwar because they were both from Richmond, Virginia, and so they were friends and they opened up for Gwar. And they are one of the only bands I've ever seen that's six. Yeah, they're the only what might be the only band I've seen that really successfully opened there. There were a couple others, but it's a hard act to open up for, and they nailed it because they're so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the nineteen ninety four, I want to say they went around and allowed some locals to open on some of the tour dates.
Speaker 2: But A yeah, yeah, this it would have been in the early two thousands with the Lamb of God specifically maybe one O two maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what the Yeah, that's the Lamb of God thing. But what I'm saying is that they they've had to form and reform many times. Yeah, So you have another caller on the line, and I have.
Speaker 7: Read on any and a minute, all, we'll call that man on and let's see who this is.
Speaker 3: Sure here it is, let's do that. I had to step away for a moment to deal with it, with it with the child and the dog. So so I apologize. I left this guy and hold about four minutes, but he's there, had a problem.
Speaker 2: Chuck, we're going.
Speaker 3: You're alive.
Speaker 5: Oh, Jimmy James called from Jimmy jim butte.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 8: I knew, Jimmy boy, Jimmy boy.
Speaker 2: Oh guess what, Jimmy.
Speaker 8: Boy, I swear one of your fans at a.
Speaker 7: Place surely in and out. We were eating in and out. We have doing it.
Speaker 2: We're doing the tic tak. We were eating an in and out breaker and the guy.
Speaker 7: Was having hit. He had a Detroit camp on Lions Hot Detroit team straight Detroit Lions, Detroit Liont's let's get.
Speaker 3: Something else straight though, Jimmy James, do you know what an in and out is? Do you have those in your Yeah?
Speaker 5: I lived many years of Carol Fornia.
Speaker 3: All right, right right, oh you never mind? You you know it from there. But they don't have him in Michigan.
Speaker 5: Dody did he used to shut down a bus.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I was just thinking he might not know where it was that you saw this guy even.
Speaker 8: Ok, in and out, in and out, the in and out.
Speaker 2: But what happened was we had a late coming out of spill.
Speaker 8: One Round one.
Speaker 7: We went to Round one, didn't to the tic Tac play. You got to listen to that if you're into it. And he's got to do another one, but he hasn't got it started in and out And I found out what I'm working to the people on TikTok rod Hello, everybody.
Speaker 2: I found out.
Speaker 7: I know what how it goes, but I can't say it on him.
Speaker 2: You can't say it on air. Is it that bad what I told you earlier? Yeah, okay, we won't. We won't do it, That's what I mean. But that's the way it works for me.
Speaker 7: I get one of them, and it works on for Tiktak.
Speaker 8: I realized I know how to do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so follow Uncle's a podcast on tiktac. You're gonna want to do that. We go, I'll tak. We've shot so many videos today, Uncle, and I will. I'll go. I'll edit them. I'll play at least.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jimmy, Jimmy, I gotta quite. I want to ask Jimmy a question real quick. Jimmy, should I ask Uncle about that weird thing I saw on X earlier, because you heard that discussion from my show right, thanks.
Speaker 9: About about messages scroll, Yeah, like that weird thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I could ask Aaron and Uncle about that. Will you think we should get into that? Or should I leave it alone and let him keep going on about the about the in and out burger? What do you think?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm curious if a cold too, okay, Uncle, when you're on tiktac right or you're on any of these other things, right, do you see sometimes a message pops up and then it disappears right away?
Speaker 3: Then no really knew no, okay, because I had a weird thing going on Aaron on X, Yes, And it was like these memes would pop up, but they weren't like sometimes they looked like regular memes and sometimes they didn't, and they all had these weird, cryptic kind of messages. Now, one of them popped up and had this weird orange picture. I didn't really quite catch what the picture was because they are gone, like in the blink of an eye, they pop up. They go over top of a video on my feed, and they show up and it takes over for a second and then boom, it's.
Speaker 2: Gone, right because of a video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it goes over a video like as if it was covering over the video completely, and the post it pops up disappears real fast.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So then I saw it come and go one time and I actually memorized it, and it said, in this life you can be anything. In this life, be kind right, And I saw that and I said, Okay, that's kind of a neat statement. I kept scrolling. I do scrolled for like a couple hours, and finally a guy typed in his message in his post that phrase exactly. But it was like an hour or two later, and he had a video of a dog something of dog in a kennel and I'm going, I don't know what's going on here, but usually people do that to show you the sad dog in the kennel or something like that. Right, So anyway, this guy typed the exact statement, except he typed it and it was in a mean way before. But it was this boom disappeared me. It's not a post, it's not part of a post. It just shows up, blocks what you're looking at real fast and then disappears. Have you seen anything like that?
Speaker 2: Wow? I haven't noticed that. No, I didn't know say anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was happening to me a lot on Twitter's x whatever. But I was just wondering about it because it was real strange, and somebody else in the previous show said they had seen something like it. I was curious if you guys or if maybe it popped up on Uncle's tick tacks, because it goes over top of videos and just blocks it out real fast and then it disappears. Okay, good, I.
Speaker 2: Want to be I'm gonna be looking for that, but I haven't noticed it yet.
Speaker 7: It knows all about he knows all about the x X man thing because I don't have it on my phone sit tacks all videos.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking maybe it will pop up on videos.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's only on x but that's where I saw, you know.
Speaker 2: All night. And it could be hard to not even notice it because the videos are civilir at to begin with. They could drop something in like that and you might not even realize that it was there.
Speaker 3: Well, that was my first thought, is like you know the subliminal thing where they used to pop up, you know, like you know the old story of they put picture of popcorn in the movie, right, and they show it to Boom all of a sudden, you want some popcorn, you know, that's fine with the smell of the popcorn in the theater, which is everywhere, right, you want to go buy popcorn. But I'm taking that kind of thing. But it was weird.
Speaker 2: But it was really weird cryptics.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like, look, if it was like kitcat bars and stuff, I'd go, okay, they want me to buy candy, you know what I mean. But it wasn't that. It was odd stuff anyway, And that statement I gave you was the most normal of them. The rest of them I can't remember them now because they just went by so fast. But at the time, if you had talked to me right that five minutes, I would have remembered them. Anyway. It was just this really quick, almost like subliminal but blink of an eye placement of these pictures. Anyway, I just thought that was interesting and I wanted to see if Uncle saw them. All right, Jimmy, Sorry, back to the in and Outbuer and the Detroit Lions guy or whatever.
Speaker 2: Sorry to it now. I was eating the handle.
Speaker 7: And having you knew one of those scenes because this any way I can get it started.
Speaker 2: I mean, when it the seeds to get the tic tac them.
Speaker 8: I figured it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it works.
Speaker 8: Now I know how it works, but you have to take what should I say?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: I still I'm not quite long there. I got him thinking people, Oh, okay, should I say it? Or now I guess because I'm I'm I'm struggling. It's been a long I before we went, I had a half of one.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a half of one. And that gets me going.
Speaker 8: God, I realize how to do my tea takes.
Speaker 2: That helps you. It's a performance enhancing substance. It moves it a little faster. And that's what happened.
Speaker 8: So that's how that's how he got these tic texts.
Speaker 2: We were all thinking, because it was other families, my wife and my two kids and myself and uncle. We were thinking all time that you're just low and your blood sugar and your son get a little deliious this which you might end.
Speaker 7: It might have been, but this is what I was doing in it, and it kicks it out.
Speaker 2: It kicks it out, all right, you were kicked out, But we almost got kicked out of in and out. What do you mean? Well, we were get a LOTROUDI in there.
Speaker 7: I didn't see anybody come and see and move out and get out of the get out of in and out about all. I like that, man, But you know what I was saying was I was outside. But what I was saying was that kick makes me still talking about these things, and I think we get something like that book. We did five today, five of them. We only used to what do one or.
Speaker 2: Two a day? So you're saying how productive we were. That's the wood.
Speaker 7: That's how we're trying to get producted on this tic TAC stuff.
Speaker 2: Since truly says enhancing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the wood I'm trying to get going. So now I got him busy doing this stuff to editing.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not the end of I'm gonna talk about it.
Speaker 8: You're going so you gonna be the end of it.
Speaker 2: The whole fourth thing.
Speaker 7: He's kind of starting the edit. You know, I'll tell you something. That little man, how sort of size man is he doing good? He he can do the editing.
Speaker 2: He's gonna go to that. He didn't get with that. He has edited a couple of pieces and by the way.
Speaker 8: He did the haircut. Oh he did the hit just now, just for the show, a new one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: What do they're crapt and do?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Do you remember, uncle? What happened to him? What do you do? He was a trump Did you hear this?
Speaker 7: People don't mean trumpet, give me a plate. This don't mean fine crazy? But you know, I didn't hear it until Missus cone Kick said something like that. I didn't know that, honey, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think my wife's probably was something to do with this, something to do with this buried.
Speaker 5: Little me.
Speaker 2: I was too when I heard it from her.
Speaker 7: I was when before I heard it from her saying that I didn't know he was a voted for Trump.
Speaker 2: Look, he stole George Harrison's wife.
Speaker 8: I change his wife.
Speaker 2: Done that to neither, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's a trumpet. The way to uncle, I don't know if he's a trumpet because people are assuming that. I think because he was a against the masks. You understand. I think people have seen it, Yeah, that Eric Klapman is a trumpet because he was against the masks. But it doesn't make any sense. Let me look this up because I got to do it.
Speaker 2: He's going to go look it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know how to look it up and tell me by the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna do that because I'm going.
Speaker 2: To need a check.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you this is why this mean this. See, this is why I want.
Speaker 2: He's checking it.
Speaker 3: We need somebody this, I need to We need up on this.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see the shock related news.
Speaker 5: Before before the shows, I was jamming out to the best iteration of all of the true great rock balls, the best line on the Trump, this rock train and Van Hagar the real deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah you like you, heyguard at the front of Van Heley.
Speaker 5: Do I what do you say that this is some sort of rare Okay, well, I thought everybody. Don't tell me you like the Roth version.
Speaker 3: I am the ro I am a rough version, guy. Yeah, it was more, it was more dynamic, and it had a lot more different musical chops going into it. In the early days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, look at all their big hits right now. Hey, it's sure tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, Britney Spears wrote a bunch of hits too. I got no use for him.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, it is Richard Spears Hue, you know what I mean. Yeah, I don't know if he does.
Speaker 3: And Eric Clapton apparently, yeah, kind of supportive of Trump and uh and BORFK and uh yeah, I guess so I did.
Speaker 2: I know, well, you know that's true. After all, I'm not I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm Clapton time then got a little a little angry with Roger Waters for getting too political. See Clapton tried to not be political for a bit, but then he just kind of mildly supported both RFK Junior and Trump, and uh yeah, that was That's apparently the big problem there.
Speaker 2: Wow, But he was.
Speaker 3: He's not like a staunch, like crazy you know, I'm a I'm a mega guy. He's not like that. But he's kind of like, I don't know, I kind of like him, you know, and I like and I like what RFK Junior could do and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: British he can't even vote here. He's from britl he can't vote here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Pierce Morgan is a freaking you know, definitely speaks about American politics constantly, and he's clearly not American either. Uh, you know, I mean John Oliver became a naturalized citizen. But this guy anyway, you know, the brit Brits have plenty to say, usually clapping. That looks to me like didn't make any major statements, but because of the anti masking stance, people pressed him and he kind of went, yeah, I can see how that guy would work out, you know, like, well.
Speaker 2: Here's another idiot thing that the thing's going to go do.
Speaker 3: Well, it's up to you how you see it.
Speaker 2: But you know, that's how I see.
Speaker 8: That's where I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Hey, besides that, the people that's tip.
Speaker 3: On gotch you. You got another caller too, by.
Speaker 7: The way, Okay, let's head hold on Jimmy and Ed hold on a minute, let's see who this is.
Speaker 3: I think Danny's on hold and Jimmy's on hold now, and now you got another one.
Speaker 2: Here we go, guy, there.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone else there?
Speaker 5: He Jerry Charon.
Speaker 1: Grin Halen Era fam Oh.
Speaker 3: The guy from uh what that.
Speaker 1: Was the name that More than Words or whatever?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What the hell band was that? Is that? Extreme?
Speaker 3: Extreme?
Speaker 2: That's extreme?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh god, he was involved with van Halen. What are we talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 5: They even their next singer after Sammy Hagler in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Oh, things are really gone downhill at that point. Huh.
Speaker 3: They actually had a female temporarily too. I can't remember who. No, for God's sake, is this I guess Helen? Uncle the only recognized Yeah, the only three recognized singers I guess in general is uh is Hagar? You know, Roth and Gary Sharon.
Speaker 2: But let's talk to this standian. Hold up, uncle Uncle believes he's talking to Van Halen. Is this Van Hale? I want to know who this is talking?
Speaker 5: Yes, this is Haley.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is about the Trump? The Trump Trump?
Speaker 5: Uncle Eric Clapton he he was a fan of Robert Kennedy Junior and he there's there's a video that's online of him talking about injuries he had from a certain thing from back during the you know, the pandemic or whatever. And I think maybe that's what people were thinking when it comes to the Trump thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he got pressed on a couple of things. But that's where it starts is he was kind of supportive of RFK Jr. And then they started pressing it because of the anti mask thing, because he got pissed off about you know, I can't do a show unless people have masks. I don't want that.
Speaker 5: And that was he was talking about that, and he was also talking about he I think he seriously got injured during that time, and he started talking about that with Bobby Junior. I think, yeah, I didn't know about the mask part though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a whole name on his concerts and cancelations and yeah, there was a whole game.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I did some bad news when it is mister baha.
Speaker 2: Something Jesse, and we're talking to him, we're not we want to get to here. We don't have.
Speaker 13: Okay, Jesse, I got some bad news, you know when you when you were wrestling channel.
Speaker 2: Mister in not doing well?
Speaker 8: Rick fly you heard about something?
Speaker 2: Yes, did Rick Flair?
Speaker 7: Yes, I heard something I think on the news. Okay, what's happening there there, mister Okay, I'm talking to him my guests, Jesse Ventura, that's what's happened there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think mister Clair is doing okay right now.
Speaker 7: I think he's all right, buddy, But he but he said that that he was fine after Yeah, it did say something.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, Yeah, what are.
Speaker 2: You laughing at?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 7: So I kicked now what do you get crazy as sunking to this man?
Speaker 8: Well, we then have somebody to talk to.
Speaker 2: I want a half a little star struck. I heard it.
Speaker 7: I heard it earlier today, okay, and I had it on the news, all right, something happened about him.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a lot of what was that so much so much wrestling news going.
Speaker 8: On that that's only that one Rick asking him?
Speaker 3: Okay, Rick Rick Flair was in the news. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 7: No, that he had an accident in something.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, he had skin cancer.
Speaker 8: It was something like skin cancer and something on the lake.
Speaker 3: You CBS Sports reported he had skin cancer about four hours ago, and then about twelve hours ago. Yeah, another cancer diagnosis. So apparently in the past couple of days there's been talk about him having cancer. When you talk all that, yeah, yeah, he's got cancer. He's got skin cancer, so you know, but that's not a surprim surprise. I guts still alive. Blatant ripoff wrestlers. Somebody mentioned something about ripoff wrestlers not too long ago, and I thought it was funny because when I went looking it up, I couldn't believe what I saw. Have you ever heard of the Macho Warrior of my Macho Warrior was this horrible combination of macho man and warrior ripoff.
Speaker 7: Mister, mister pun Trilla though, and were on contacted talking about wrestlers warriors, the macho.
Speaker 2: Warrior, but even worse. I remember I remember Renegade, who was a ripoff. That was another one. But he was just a the old warriors.
Speaker 8: Yeah he might know, I know.
Speaker 3: But we don't. We don't have the guy who usually does that on the line right now.
Speaker 2: But it's the man in the bank clown. Okay, Jesse Ventoria. Here, he's Jesse Vatora clearly and that's Jesse Ventura. There's no doubt that he's on the call line right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yes, he was talking to Mina go and bound fleeing. I mean here discussion about fleeing.
Speaker 2: Now, Well, I was feeling in the news. I was just all right, maybe I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I was feeling news, that's all. I was just getting you the news, sorry, Chuck.
Speaker 2: The live stream clearly is showing us that Jesse Ventura is on the line. Okay, there he is. He's on ok right, uncle, you see that's him there. Yeah, guy, So he's he's he's on the phone, right, Uncle.
Speaker 8: He's on the phone talking. I was talking to him.
Speaker 7: This minute ago, I know, and I wanted to see if he knew about.
Speaker 2: What I mean, the wrestlers.
Speaker 7: And because you don't get next news, Uncle, Oh what's his name?
Speaker 2: Is also out of my way?
Speaker 1: The uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't like him either.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 7: You see what are you laughing at? Kick those crazy? When he here's Venture. You know, there's all the Dame lent and this man is laughings and they're laughing for you know, it's comedy show. There's this is this is amazing missing to this guy to.
Speaker 2: The Uncle podcast has become a multimedia experience and it's really amplified the show in certain ways. Is what's happening?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I knew, man, I never knew that this guy can do a good lafe when Venture is on.
Speaker 3: Guy, Hey, my aunt.
Speaker 7: Bajn that because I know that I'm at the right.
Speaker 8: See look at him going crazy on this other line.
Speaker 2: Look at it?
Speaker 7: You know this man by this man clacking up, can't even talk it JS.
Speaker 3: He's all right, I'll tell you that, thank you local.
Speaker 9: I'n't think paring that you are serious.
Speaker 3: To keep up.
Speaker 7: So I'm putting you let me tell you something the I and sure, sure, I'm putting you at number.
Speaker 8: One into my show.
Speaker 7: But this cure and this so I kick over here is living his handwork, and I'm getting you.
Speaker 8: Duke Limban took his glasses of him.
Speaker 2: I never seen this guy leave somewhere off this hearts threat in and out today. Oh my god, that's why he.
Speaker 1: Just here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know that's true goodness a watershell. So this is getting interesting a sudden.
Speaker 2: It is. We have so many callers. There's a lot of people.
Speaker 8: There's one, two, three and them four line.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, do we have any more line to anybody else?
Speaker 3: Nobody knew we still got Danny and Jimmy James hanging on them.
Speaker 2: There's still some pos on.
Speaker 8: Can we Papa Mine?
Speaker 2: You have me to point to everybody on? Okay, I talked to Danny and Jemmy.
Speaker 7: Pompa mine, Papa Moine would talk to everybody and missus true to me too.
Speaker 3: Okay, because it's gonna get to crack.
Speaker 5: You could head the.
Speaker 16: Carol that half of a navy, feel that you can have the thin Gmt.
Speaker 2: Marja. It is natural man. He's on here a really sending.
Speaker 1: Good I want to talk about something that you know we're talking about it, which is.
Speaker 2: Kind of this ain't fantasystem.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about something, well, this is Danny. Since nineteen eight, since nineteen seventy one, something happened Thursday night in the NBA Finals that it's never happened with three minutes left nine points behind. No team out of one hundred and eighty two situations has won a game in the finals, and the Pacers won with three minutes left a nine point deficit until Yes became great because you that final shot. And thirty two playoff games, he's made five fool goals. I mean, I'm just saying pay attention that this guy didn't go on Thursday night.
Speaker 7: You might be either I him that, Yes, I know, yeah, I want that. I heard about that. Yeah, they may showed. They showed that. I listened to the Today Show and then they in the mornings and they said something like that, and he said you get to see this guy and boom, Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 2: I heard about it. Dy.
Speaker 1: The other plaint is the Sacramento Kings are cursed because they drafted him fourteenth overall first ground and then he played one season and they gave him away. And they could have also got Luka Domsha in the first round draft picked. They were terrible at drafting talent or give him away talent. But I think he's the real deal.
Speaker 2: Exciting NBA Finals this year is what we got. Uncle, It was.
Speaker 1: It was. I was watching that game and the Oklahoma City was dominating, and I got distracted in the fourth quarter and missed it. My son text you know, a whole bunch of information. I was like, I missed it, nights lost the highlights, but it was And then I showed the statistics. He number three in game winning shots in the playoffs with only thirty two games in a Texas And what I'm just seeing is the book of something maybe great in sports in the history. I could be wrong, but I'm just looking at the only one's Aheadhiman's regime, Lebron James, and he's already a bet Kobe Bryant in percentage. So just in Tim duncan.
Speaker 2: Us, Michael, I remember Mina drew up here.
Speaker 1: I mean, some great ones in a very small short expansion timebout Michael Jordan. You know, Michael Jordan is not on this blisterer game.
Speaker 8: In acton Rad thought, that's surprising.
Speaker 1: That Michael Jordan dominated with with rings. Yeah, well this is what we looked up with under five second walk that I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: H yep, Well, uncle, we're kind of to at the end of the show. We did a show. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 8: We're having a good conversation, which when he ended.
Speaker 2: Were given a strict cutoff time.
Speaker 8: It's been nine o'clock and twelve.
Speaker 2: She said, you want to cut the line? How could she cut the line? She was saying? He said, well, let's not find out, let's not fight out.
Speaker 8: You didn't and you're gonna have a club and the repainting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cut line. Am to replace the line. That's the last thing I wanted. So should we do shout outs?
Speaker 8: Uncle, let's get this shn answer.
Speaker 2: We start with who I guess Danny? Who were talking?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, Danny. First, he was the first caller.
Speaker 1: Shout out to missus side kicks for for drawing the distinct line to love that animal house.
Speaker 2: Who's you in? Thank you? Daddy? Who easy? The next was Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, So I moved waiting.
Speaker 9: To shout up to all the Lakers electors of the film Alamo House peace.
Speaker 2: I'm shouting. What a great shout out. Okay, thank you Jimmy. We will talk to you soon too. Now we had I believe Chris Uncle?
Speaker 1: Is it Chris?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 2: Who was? Who is next? Uncle? Who? Who do you have? Chris, Chris Nacks, Chris Nicks. Okay, I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Just give a shout out.
Speaker 5: To Jesse Vanterra. He's good egg and uncle the podcast and it's.
Speaker 1: Been a pleasure. Keep doing what you do.
Speaker 2: That what your shout out? Well, that was justice shouted out to you.
Speaker 7: Oh shout, that's my shoutowt you are the shout out for Jesse Ra. Thank you, I thank you. Who's laughing mind?
Speaker 2: That was a good set of shout outs right there. Thank you Jesse and Christopher calling in. We really appreciate uh you listening and calling. We'll talk to you soon. Uncle. We need to do shout outs.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm doing my original owing shout outs all the time, okay, and that is people that listen to me and missus.
Speaker 2: You're wait will be shouting a specific person just the entire customer base of Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 15: Uncle, he knows who I shout down every oh truck shuck, who I was chuck?
Speaker 2: Do you know who he needs to be shouting?
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's see. He probably wants to shout out to people that are listening outside of the country and.
Speaker 2: I know things. That's because you want to know who is on it, you know.
Speaker 3: And and of course he would like it very much if some ladies would.
Speaker 2: Call in, I believe. Yeah, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a regular It's a regular uncle shout out right there.
Speaker 7: That's my shout out because that's what I trey to pull out.
Speaker 2: To it right tonight.
Speaker 3: Tonight we only had Germany, Canada and three spots and United States all across, and that's what we had tonight for international listeners, just Germany and Canada.
Speaker 2: I will also give a shout out to our TikTok audience anybody watching a lot, thank you if we weren't responding to you on the actual live TikTok because we're doing so as a podcast.
Speaker 3: We had a plubush.
Speaker 8: On the time starting because of my haircut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the that was the hold up.
Speaker 3: So hey, I got a shout out, I got a shout out for you to Randy Hogan, a guy who unfortunately was not related to Whole Cogan, but looked like a dollar store beat up version of an action figure of Hold Cogan, who was an actual wrestler. Anyway, speaking of rip off wrestlers, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, check them out.
Speaker 3: You can find them in a couple of spots even in the w w F archive. Pretty strange, but also Macho Warrior is pretty crazy. And yes, Renegade was the w c W ripoff of The Ultimate Warrior.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Yes, and I'm bount the Benny you were talking about if everybody in baseball is if anybody on this line he is still online the team on the into baseball?
Speaker 3: Uncle was meming everybody's off the line.
Speaker 2: What happened to him? Will? We had?
Speaker 3: We did shout outs, look.
Speaker 7: About next week for performance and here that's all I'm gonna find out because I want to get into it.
Speaker 2: It's coming playoffs for next year to baseball. I'll get it down that game.
Speaker 3: I'll do it over to I got the World Series.
Speaker 2: That's where I was going. I mean think I couldn't started.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was away on showing my show.
Speaker 3: A quick question, Uncle because well, we'll figure it out next week with everybody on the line. But do you want to do the playoffs or just the World series? That's the question.
Speaker 7: The whole bunch manistats the world series into the two.
Speaker 3: Teams when it's only two teams.
Speaker 2: It's the World series yet, Yeah, just do the World series.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's just do the World series because that way we'll get the people that are going to play on it or bid on it given time to get the money up.
Speaker 2: You got mentioned one person me. You know, we don't know who it is. Yep, I know.
Speaker 7: Okay, and that's why I say.
Speaker 3: And if cool, he doesn't handle his stuff until then, he's not still waiting.
Speaker 8: And I'm still waiting on that Chief Dollar.
Speaker 2: You'll bring on the Chief dollar. Chief can you come up with it?
Speaker 3: Everything? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, so that's well, Yeah, these.
Speaker 2: Are the way things go. Thank you everybody for listen to the podcast at Uncle podcast on YouTube, on Twitter, x on Twitch, or kick on rumble. We also have the TikTok now Uncle the podcast. Please do follow that if you're not already, but it's following my show.
Speaker 8: It's on TikTok, so you can go to both if.
Speaker 2: You need to podcast dot com is bill website. This is It seemed to be say ba