Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corilla is so near because showtime is here. So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh show.
Speaker 2: When I grow up, I want to have a job just like Congress. Why is that, honey? Because I want a job where I can go to work every day and get paid a lot of money and not have to do a thing. Oh well, then that's the place.
Speaker 1: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the cral Cast. I am Carell Happy Wednesday, June twenty fifth, So let's see Saturday is the actual day of gay Pride for keeping track, that was the day of the Stonewall Riots, June twenty eighth, nineteen sixty nine. So this weekend, do something fabulously gay. I'd love to have gay sex this weekend. But why would this weekend be like any other? Anyway? A lot on my mind today. I am stopped up. My nose is continually running. I have a towel right here next to me. It's dripping. It just drips. I've taken drugs. I'm all stopped up. I have a headache, i don't feel well. In fact, there were four times this morning where I said I'm just not gonna do a show today. I'm just not in it. My brain is foggy, I'm not in it. But guess what, even though I don't have quote a job that I do this podcast for you, I feel that it's the responsibility I have. You know, I made a commitment to my patrons at Patreon that I would do a show four days a week, no matter what time, ten thirty, eleven, twelve, one, two, three, four, whatever, or I would post something four days a week. And so I feel compelled today to do something, even though my eyes are watery, I feel like crap. And I know there's days where you don't feel like going to work, or if you're retired, there are days where you don't feel like getting up and walking the dog and dealing with the husband or the wife, or because you just your heart's not in it. And yet on those days, and I know you remember if you are retired, I know you remember back when you had a job that there were days you didn't want to go to work, you didn't feel well, or your brain just wasn't there or whatever, and you still went. Also, when you have a job, most of you remember this. You had to follow the rules. If the company had a policy, you had to follow that policy, no matter what any other part of the company did, no matter what any other employee at the company did. You if you wanted to keep your job, had to follow the policy. Well, Congress has a policy. It's called the Constitution of the United States. That's their hr document, that's their form that they have to follow. Okay, they have to have to do what the Constitution says. Whether they want to or not, it doesn't matter. That's their job. They have to do it. And of late they've been pretty remiss and yesterday was the straw that broke this particular camel's back, right, miss Ember, the straw that broke my back. Let me tell you why yesterday articles of impeachment against Donald J. Trump were introduced in the Congress. Why well, illegally bombing Iran to start, they had several other, you know, impeachable offenses. Plus there's no time limit on impeachable offenses. They could still impeach for the insurrection that he did on January sixth. So they introduced articles of impeachment, and sixty nine Democrats voted to progress the articles forward. One hundred and twenty eight Democrats voted with the Republicans to not to not a. They thought it would die in the Senate anyway, that he would never be removed, that the GOP wouldn't allow it, whatever. And when I heard that, that was it. That was it, because I'll tell you right now, there's not one congress person that should be protecting this president. He is a felon. He is behaving like an oligarch. He is an embarrassment. He was at NATO today talking about how he destroyed Iran's nuclear capability when his own Pentagon says that is not true. They still have the uranium, they still have the centrifuges, and all you did was set them back a few months. Oh, but he's out doing propaganda just like Adolf Hitler. And all of these things are impeachable. Having US citizens, actual US citizens, picked up off the street and deported, that's impeachable. Deploying troops unnecessarily without the consult of the governor, that's impeachable. And whether or not the Senate's going to do their job doesn't mean that you don't have to do yours. How could anyone call themselves a Democrat and vote against articles of impeachment that were on the floor. We weren't talking hyperbole here, or maybe we should impeach him. The articles were introduced, AOC voted for them, Bernie Sanders voted for them, but who didn't. One hundred plus Democrats did not, And as far as I'm concerned, they should all pack their shit up and get out, get out. Anyone that voted against the articles of impeachment moving forward should get out, not just because I want Donald Trump impeached, but because they're not doing their job, they're not serving the American people. But more importantly, they're not following their company's HR guidelines. What are their HR guidelines? The Constitution and they're not following it. That beautiful document you know. I heard on CNN these people talking about the Democratic socialist Muslim who won the primary yesterday in New York. Democrats are energized and they think this is a turning point. Bla blah blah. He has yet to win for mayor. This is just the primary. Yes, he beat Andrew Cuomo, but I could beat Andrew Cuomo. So is this a big, huge shift? Will see? And does New York really matter in the real world? Will see? Don't expect Democrats to win in Georgia New York? Okay. And they were complaining, the Republicans on CNN that this guy has no qualifications. Well, joy Anne Reid, who was a guest, promptly schooled them that the only qualification their president had was the apprentice. Zero government at all. No government, never served as anything, never elected to so much as dog catcher. She then went through the cabinet, the guy that runs the Pentagon, Fox reality star, the guy that runs the FBI social media influencer, the guy that runs Medicaid Medicare, doctor Oz television doctor. So she debunked, you know, like this whole credibility issue that the GOP raises. She said, look, you guys no longer get to question anybody's credibility at all. You're the Banana Republic Party. And I thought to myself, the founders didn't have much governmental experience. Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, these were not people who had been career politicians their whole lives. Some some were, some were not. In fact, a majority of our founders, a majority of the signers of the Declaration and again of the Constitution, had very limited governmental experience a because there wasn't an America government they were setting it up. And I wondered if we would question the credibility of Benjamin Franklin, of Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Payne, would we question their credential if they had to run for office in today's work? The Republicans meanwhile, Congress fit refusing to do a job. They had the chance yesterday and they did nothing. And that's why they should want to support the corel CAB or then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's Kril, and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm back. Sorry, told you I'm out of it today. I'm just I was trying to check the chat room at YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrel, which I don't know if it's working, but yesterday was just so disheartening. It really was. Now, look, I agree with a lot of the people it wouldn't have made it through the Senate, but that doesn't matter. What matters is it would show that the Democrats are not bowing down and bending over to this guy, but they are. You know, David Hall always said do the show that's on your mind. And this morning I was looking at properties in Canada, Mexico and other places and having a talk with my friend Daniel Amspah and Amspah once picked up and within five weeks left his home in Long Beach and moved to Cyprus, the island off of Israel, and he stayed there for months got a job as a bartender on a yacht with gay guys that were the owners of the boat. Took lots of fabulous photos of the Isle of Cyprus, went to cafes and just had a lovely time. And he said to me today, you know I would do this, I would do that. I said, we don't do anything anymore. He goes, what do you mean. I said, you and I we play it safe all the time. We don't take chances anymore. I said. You know, you picked up and went to a foreign country you knew nothing about. In four weeks you decided you were going there, You laid the plan, you went on your own, by yourself. And I think when you age, you stop taking so many risks because you've been poor, you've been uncertain, and you like the certainty. You like the regular income. You like the safety of owning your own home. You know, you like all of those things, and there's a big appeal. But there's a trade off, and that trade off is you stop taking risk, you stop taking chances, you stop doing the big swings, and you end up doing the little putts. I'm the same way, you know. I told Hannah I had self doubt about recording. This have to be proud song. And she said, why you know you in a recording studio is like, you know, second nature? Why would you doubt your talent? I don't know. You know, why am I afraid to sell this house and bank that money and go to another country and just rent a place for a month or two and see if I like it? In Vancouver? There's lovely places in Vancouver for fifteen hundred bucks a month. I could spend forty five hundred dollars out of my sale of my house and live in Vancouver for three months and see if I like it. Oh, but that's uncertain. What would I do after that? You know what if I don't like it? So I think if we age, we tend to take less risk and less chances. And I think that goes over to Congress too. They're all old. They're all very old jaded politicians, and they see the threat of Trump and they think to themselves, well, you know, if we vote on these articles of impeachment, they're not going to go anywhere, and it's just gonna put us on his enemy's list. So, you know, that's age. If they were young, like this thirty three year old guy in New York that just won the primary. They'd be swinging at the fences, swing, you know, but they're not. You don't swing for the fences once you're over sixty. You do a base hit. And you know, you're like, what am I doing with baseball analogies? Like, I know, fucking baseball? But whatever, you know what I'm saying. And for me, yesterday just solidified that the country is lost. The only body that we have to protect us from this man the Congress. That's it. That the courts in the Congress, those are our protections from Donald Trump. So the only body that could just protect the United States from this man and his tyranny yesterday refused to even progress an impeachment bill. So they're fine with him. They think what he's doing okay. Or do they want to use him as a campaign tool in twenty twenty six, So if he's gone, they don't have him to campaign against, they won't raise as much money, they won't be able to go out and tell you all the horrors, because that's what the Democrats are gonna do. They're gonna campaign on all the horrors of Donald Trump, but they're never gonna stop to answer why didn't they do something about it? Will vote for me now, now I'll do something about it. If you put me in office, then I'll do this or this or this instead of look what I did for you two years ago. It's sad. It's sad to see the system that was set up to protect us failing us because of the people in it. Our founders knew there may be a despot. Our founders knew there might be an oligarch, and they put provisions in the constitution to make sure that didn't happen. Won't utilize there's the what is it twenty fifth Amendment. I watched part of Donald Trump's speech at NATO this morning. You know what, the first three minutes we're talking about the trees in Amsterdam and in the Netherlands, in the Hague. Oh, the trees are so pretty. I think I'm gonna take some of those home with me. Oh and the King and Queen they were so nice. They had me over. It was very pleasant. Oh, it was very regal, very lovely. What the fuck You're standing in front of all the nuclear nations in the world. You just drop bombs on Iran and you're talking about the trees in the Hague. The man should be taken out of office because he has no mental capacity, he has dementia. The Congress doesn't care, his cabinet doesn't care. We the people, you and I are the only ones that seem to care. And so here we are in a country with no Congress and an out of control oligarch. And it's sad. It's sad because every day there's a new offense, a new assault on our divinity, and every day Democrats sit by and do nothing. Yesterday they had the chance to at least at least send the message that they're done with this guy. Vote. Maybe it wouldn't have progressed, maybe the Republicans voting would have outnumbered them, but at least they would have shown that as a party they are united against Donald Trump. Instead, sixty nine voted over here, one hundred and twenty eight voted over there. They're not united. And how could the Democrats not be united against Donald Trump? How could the Democrats not be for him being removed? I don't care if there's a snowball chance in hell of it happening. How could they not be for that? Because the fix is in the fix is in, ladies, and gentlemen, the Democrats are as much in on what is going on right now as the Republicans. They are all in on it. They're all millionaires and they're all in on it. The Democrats are now as corrupt as the Republicans. They will not do their job. They just collect great income, have great health insurance, and bitch and moan about the guy, but do nothing about him. Nothing. Let's see who's in the chat room. Let the sun shine in love the live YouTube. Thanks Carol, we need your voice. The Zihan win for New York is a bell Weather maybe you know. Maybe I hope so. I hope the Democrats wing to the socialist side of the party. I hope we go really far to the left, you know, because demopaths have never been far enough left. For me, I want socialized medicine, single payers. I want no American to ever worry about a bill again when it comes to healthcare. We got the money every time we need to go to war. Correll here, Mannie, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast. Then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. What I was saying before my own promo so rudely cut me off, was that we've got the money for socialized medicine, single payer. We've got the money. We've got the money, and you know where we get it, taxing the rich. I heard a Republican on CNN say that that's the worst thing we could ever do, tax the people that have the money. That statement made it hurt my head. It was so nonsensical. Wait, taxing people that have the money is a bad idea. Better did you cut from the poor? Wow? Okay, but now Democrats are right in line with them, and maybe it's time for a Democratic Party split, just like MAGA has split the Republican Party, maybe it's time for socialists to split off and have a socialist because I'm a socialist, power to the people. We need so much better infrastructure, public transportation that actually works to where nobody needed a car. You know, I saw something yesterday on social media that made me gasp. A person bought a twenty twenty five Dodge Ram. Is it the truck that the Dodge Ram truck? At ten percent interest, they'll be paying for eighty four months, which is seven years for a total amount financed of one hundred and forty thousand dollars for a truck, not a house, a truck. And here's the hard truth that you don't want to hear. If you have to finance anything for more than ninety days, you can't afford it. Three months Okay, sure, use a credit card, pay it off in three months. But if you have to extend beyond ninety days, you can't afford whatever it is your buying. You know, things are tight for I need a new backpack, you know, to carry on my stuff in the one I have it broke. It's held together with a carabiner. A carabiner, you know. So I found this vegan leather one for one hundred and twenty four dollars. I really want it. It's cute, I love it, it's functional, and I need it. I won't buy it because right now, one hundred and twenty four dollars for a backpack. Nope, So I won't buy it. But I want it, like really badly, and I know every and I need it more importantly, and I know that every day you guys are facing those kinds of decisions. I want to need this, but I can't pay for it in ninety days. Meanwhile, car companies are financing cars for seven years. That means this person's going to be paying twenty one hundred dollars a month for seven years. That's a mortgage for a car, a car that they shouldn't need, because public transportation should be so great. But again Congress refuses to do its job, refuses to concentrate on things like infrastructure, on things like public transportation. They refuse to impeach the president. They refuse to stop him from doing the tariffs. They refuse to stop him from cutting this cutting that. They are allowing him to make financial decisions. Let's cut off the gay suicide prevention hotline. That's some Congress set up, and yet he gets to cut it off. I have never met a more inept body other than mine when it weighed three hundred and ten pounds. I have never seen a body of government so useless as this particular Congress. Never in sixty two years of life have I seen a Congress more useless. They are just rubber stamping everything Donald Trump does, Democrats and Republicans alike. Meanwhile, in the Supreme Court, you got the three liberals screaming their descents to the top of the rafters. No one's listening, certainly not Congress. Congress should take every descent that the liberals do from the Supreme Court and make it law. But they won't because they don't want to fight. They're tired. You know, today I'm having the outside of my patio painted an area about this bit, about this big and everyone's saying, why are you doing that? That should be the HOA. Well, the HOA said that since whatever it was drained out of my patio, that I'm responsible for painting the outside of the building. I'm not. I'm not. I could fight them on this, but I thought to myself, is it worth the one hundred and fifty dollars fighting with this queen that runs the HOA contacting an attorney? Is it worth it? Or just pay the one fifty and fix it myself? And five years ago I would have fought. I would have said, this is common area, you're responsible for that. I'm not painting the outside of the house. I would have fought five years ago. And now I just don't want the drama. I don't want the stress. I'll paint it and that'll be done with it and I won't have to hear from them. I am tired of dealing with assholes. I said this yesterday. I don't care anymore. I'm tired. And that's why my decision that I no longer I really identify as an American. I don't America hasn't wanted me to be an American my whole life because I've been gay and now I'm a liberal and a progressive, and I believe that Congress is inept and I don't have anything in common with so many Americans, like nothing. They don't believe in the Constitution, they don't believe in the rule of law. They follow propaganda, they believe in oligark is the answer. I have nothing in common with them. Now I'm more American than they are, and I am because I believe in the Constitution, I believe in constitutional powers. I am more of an American than most Americans, and yet I feel like an outsider, even though I am technically a better American than most Americans, particularly those in the South. Had I been president, the Confederate flag would have been outlawed years ago they lost war. That's a symbol of a confederacy of an opposition party. I'd get rid of it, just like they did in Germany where they banned the swastika. I'd ban the Confederate flag. There's so many things I would do if I ran this place. American things, socialized medicine, high speed public rail, a welfare system that actually works and doesn't condemn people to a life of poverty and scraping and scrimping and humiliation. I would stop humiliating other Americans for simply not having income, you know. But I'm not in Congress, and I'm not one of the seventy million Americans that support Trump. So I'm an outsider. I'm an outside. You're an outsider in your own country now because you can critically think. And we keep seeing little glimmers of hope, like the guy in New York. Is that a glimmer of hope or are we just latching on to anything positive right now? I think it's a little of both. I think it is a glimmer of hope. But I also think we're latching on because it's not Maga, it's not Trump. Some trumpy didn't win, you know, So I just think we're happy that the person that won doesn't support Donald Trump actually speaks out against him, calls him a fascist. Finally, someone is actually talking like the Democrat should be talking. I haven't heard one high ranking Democrat called Donald Trump a fascist, not one. I haven't heard Nancy Pelosi say it. Chuck Schumer. Oh, I've heard them say that this is what fascists do. Or that this could be fascism or whatever. I have not heard any one of them call him an actual fascist. Why not? Well, I take that back, Donald or Gavin Newssom. Outside of Gavin Newsom, I haven't heard anybody called Trump a fascist absolute coward. And I don't know about you, but I'm tired of poward. I'm you know, And then I think it makes us cowards too. I think in our lives we're less apps to take the big chances, to make the big swings, to make the big move because we see what happens when you try to break out of the bold. I have prebbe who you want to be. It's to hurt anybody. Will be back tomorrow Thursday for our final shield.
Speaker 1: The week's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. So time is here, No time to