Speaker 1: All right, today is September eighteenth. It is eight o two am. Hopefully people understand it's twenty twenty four, and I'm here with which way you want to call it, Dwayne Hayes.
Speaker 2: Dwayne Hayes from here's my real name today.
Speaker 1: The Bulletproof pub And I actually looked up Diego Garcia the island after he mentioned that, and that was kind of interesting. I started getting into the weeds a little bit with that and what they were using it for. It was pretty pretty interesting stuff. I don't know why it was name, but it was. It really wasn't until later on in its history.
Speaker 2: That's just a very underappreciated region of the Indian Ocean that I have to draw attention to.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Okay, So we are your historical detectives as always, and Dwayne always brings the goods. So however you would like to start today. And by the way, everybody remember bullet proofpub dot com. Okay, that's where you can find his blog posts, all the links to the videos he's been in for other people's podcasts, ours and so on and so forth, And there it is right there, Bulletproof Publishers. It is bulletproofpub dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, So this is the landing page. This is what you're first going to see when you land there, so I would advise you to just scroll down a little bit. This is the last work that we did in the fall of twenty twenty three with Andy Rose from The Deep Share, and Andy and I are going to start working again starting this Sunday, so we're really excited about that. But the pocies, we're not sure, but we know that we want to work together. And I really value Andy. I really think we've never met, and he's in Boston, but I find him one of my close friends.
Speaker 1: That's cool. So I haven't looked at the site since I finished watching The Deep Share, the Deep Share series that you guys did, Yeah, and I should check it out see what is.
Speaker 2: He hasn't done much work there because he, like all of us, has a life and family and so he's been pretty busy. But we're going to be able to find some time on Sundays now to at least do a podcast and talk. And we're not sure where it's going to go, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be in this same similar direction, sort of getting to the bottom of this society. Governed by the scientific expert, the rise of the expert. Just continue flushing all of this out, because there's so much more. Brandeis was the founder of Savings Bank Life Insurance, And as we get into all of this now today you're going to see even wider scope of influence that Brandeis has the first Jewish US Supreme Court justice today in that DARPA has named their domestic surveillance program Brandeis. So we're going to get into that in a sec but I want to show you that there's a ten part series here. We really originated our whole research on the idea or the question of why our society is so governed by the technical scientific expert. Why during COVID did all of our elected officials, using finger quotations here, subsued themselves to the opinion of the expert. This is what we saw around the world that the medical industry actually took authority over everything. And so this is a major I mean, if you're paying attention and you know anything about anything, that would be a giant red flag. So we went and investigated how this happened and when and where, and as we've shown through previous podcast podcasts, with you on Wednesday mornings. That this comes from late seventeen hundred, early eighteen hundred Prussia, Sweden, the first collections of statistics and facts Censuses Frankfurt. Yeah, all of this region, the same region. Everything comes from that we call culture our Western culture today. But there's been a total flip of everything. So there's a ten part series. Those are all the articles, and then underneath we've got a podcast that's usually about an hour an hour and a half long that goes through those articles. We talk a little deeper.
Speaker 1: So yep, we're gotten an inversion. It's pretty much how it went. Invasion and inversion. Yeah, yep, so infiltration. I guess you could say invasion sometimes implies that you could tell it's happening.
Speaker 2: And so these are conclaves. When you look up the definition of conclave, it's a secret group inside of a larger group. And this is really what would be the most accurate. So we've got this y DARPA brand Eise program aims to ensure online privacy through technology. You can see that with a picture.
Speaker 1: Of brand Eyes and that's in DARPA.
Speaker 2: Yep, DARPA dot L you'll see we're gonna go into a video of the guy that's actually the director of this program.
Speaker 1: Is this still ongoing because I see it says three eleven fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's apparently done now. But like mk Ultra, I think it's just sort of, you know, become mainstream or you know, permeated so deeply and far reaching that it's just been normalized now. And so it's all based off of his Right to Privacy article written in eighteen ninety in the Harvard Law Review. In the Harvard Law Review three years prior to that was invented by him. So he's writing in the Harvard Law Review that he's founded in eighteen eighty seven, and three years later he's writing incredibly important precedent setting articles in Harvard Law Review. And this one here is no different.
Speaker 1: It's based on assuming for a mass manipulator.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah. And so Right to Privacy was the article that he'd written, I think it was two or three parts in successive Harvard Law Reviews back in eighteen ninety. So DARPA announced plants today to research and develop tools for online privacy. One of the most vexing problems facing the connected world is devices and data proliferate beyond a capacity to be managed responsibly. So here we have already in the first sentence what Walter Lipman called, you know, a vast environment in which the ordinary citizen is entangled. So this is the whole premise that the world has become so beyond simple that you know, us normal folks can understand it, and we wouldn't want to leave the governing of our society to a bunch of people that have no idea what's going on. We the people so named for former Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis Lewis Brandeis, who while a student at Harvard Law School, co developed the content except of a Right to Privacy in a seminal article under that title. The new program seeks to explore how users can understand, interact with, and control data in their systems and in cyber space through the expression of simple intentions that reflect purpose, acceptable risk, and intended benefits, such as only share photos with approved family and friends. So this is the premise that it's all under they're.
Speaker 1: Concerned about that part, right, right, Come on.
Speaker 2: And you can see that once we get into this presentation, that it really in his language and how he's speaking, you can see that this is really the last concern, and I think he even mentions that that it's more so for their own defense of DARPA.
Speaker 1: Right, And it makes it it's funny because it's like only share photos with approved family and friends, and of course the spooks that you don't know that are watching and using your child's photos as a catalog for their dirty, perverted people.
Speaker 2: Yep, and everything that's shared obviously in Facebook. We have to consider the fact that Facebook was founded on the same day that Lifelog was folded, right, So this is really what Facebook is. It's just meant to document all of your life and the information you share in case there is ever a reason to use it against you.
Speaker 1: They grabbed again like Miranda Rights, Yeah right, they grabbed a guy like Zuckerberg who could be a dead ringer for the young Nathan rothschild to be the head of it. Not because he was really founding anything. He was just kind of you know, putting a face to it to Facebook. Yeah, I mean it's a doubt. There's a a doubt he's ever been working individually on his own to do any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: No, the Facebook certainly didn't come from Mark Zuckerberg's brain. So the right to privacy is Brandeis argued in eighteen ninety is a consequence of understanding that harms come in more ways than just the physical. This is eighteen ninety. Brandeis was reacting to the ability of the instantaneous camera to record personal information in new ways. Since then, ability of technology to collect and share information as far exceeded judicial and social expectations. The goal of darpest newly launched Brandise program is to enable information systems that would allow individuals, enterprises, in US government agencies to keep personal and or proprietary information private. So they are using all of this to further subjugate the populations. Yet there you see the first people that they identify to help is the individuals of our society.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: So it's this empty promise.
Speaker 1: And in the chip that Elon Musk is making us to help people walk, Yes, right, sure it is.
Speaker 2: So this is the lesson that we really want to show people is that this is the threat of progressivism. This is the problem of progressivism. It's always nice sounding words build back better, but what does that mean? Together? Forward? Together? Was Hillary Clinton's twenty sixteen presidential campaign platform. So that's highly progressive, right, communistic and anytime there's motion, anytime the word new forward change. Even you know Obama, even though he's completely socialist ties, Marxist ties, he's still progressive because it's hope and change.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's their that's their tool.
Speaker 2: That's the foot it's the implementation of the Overton window. So you can see it here that it's uh, it's an actual thing. We we're not making things up here. So that's your introduction to darp A brand eyes.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it full screen? Put us back up.
Speaker 2: And then I'm going to share again here right away. And well, I think I got to share a full page because there's tabs. That makes sense to you. I think that's what I gotta do. Oh yeah yeah, higher screen allows me to share all the tabs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if there's audio, you just have to slide the bar. If there's not, you don't need to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't actually see that there.
Speaker 1: But so freezer share a screen and then far right should be entire screen and then you have to click the box that you're that it's showing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. When I put the entire screen the it only gives me this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but once you start navigating, it moves with you. Okay, you are.
Speaker 2: I click on, so now it's you should see.
Speaker 1: I don't have the thing down on about them yet. There it is. So there we are, and you just move around to Yeah, you know, we're into vortext. Then you just clicked whatever tab is you're going to go to, and it'll change to it.
Speaker 2: I don't see any tab.
Speaker 1: Oh really, well maybe I have to do it.
Speaker 2: Then hang on, let's just go this way. Let's see if this works. I'll just do it.
Speaker 1: I've never been on that side to know how this operates.
Speaker 2: Now here you So, here we go Buck versus Bell so and actually maybe we shouldn't start here. This should be the second thing that we talk about. Let's finish on our DARPA stuff. If we want to go through this video of the director of DARPA talking about the Brandeis program, and there's some incredible information here. He shows the apps that they are creating and the reasons why they have them. Okay, so here he is National Security Council Joshua Baron, and I don't know what ethnicity he is, but I would be willing to bet he's the same one. But so here he is in a this is so, this is at the Simons Institute. This is actually at Berkeley, no surprise there. So he's having a he's talking about this DARPA program and explaining to his colleagues exactly what it is. So, okay, I'm going to start at fifty seconds here. I think that's where I want to start, and we'll just let them roll for a bit.
Speaker 3: Hey, m as it leaves the monitor.
Speaker 1: And sometimes with YouTube says nope.
Speaker 3: Yes, try to research program manager dart Buk will be transformative. And I guess the second part I myself. So I'm a cryptographer by trade. Uh, and then I was at RAND Corporation for a couple of years doing a cryptography so I guess it's kind of a fun place to be where we fund research. So okay, this is cryptography. This might as well say privacy. Uh. I hate it when people use these things interchangeably, but I just did so fine, we've basically done.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We've been doing programs as regard in the kind of privacy domain for about I'm going to mess this up, but something on the order of ten plus years. We started with proceed, which talked about computation on encrypted data. Safer was actually built a lot of the pluggable transports for tour or started some of that work. I shouldn't say, you know, we did them that it was a whole kind of thing, but it was all about doing resilient communication over the Internet. Brandie is about building privacy ware systems. Safewear has something to do with software obcuscation. I just took that one over this week, so it's been kind of fun. Man. That was actually why I was really hoping to be here for the whole week, but we had our PI meeting for that Monday and Tuesday. And then Race is about a new program that I started about security distributed messaging in contested network environments, think country scale places where it's hard to communicate. And so I'm not really going to talk about all of them. I'm just going to talk about these two. Though. Now that I kind of understand all the work that we're funding Undersafer, I should out that Dan Barnet, as part of Safer, has done some incredible work in privacy. There's a work called PRIO, which is about how do you do kind of basic statistical analysis on encrypted on encrypted web browser telemetry information that has been prototyped in Firefox, and hopefully we'll actually see wider use in Firefox. And then another one I'm going to mess us up, yes, which is.
Speaker 2: Okay. So he mentions Fidelius. Okay, And so I've gone through this video a few times. The first time I let it roll and I just listened, and the second time I started stopping researching, and this term Fidelius interested me. So I went and looked. And so can I take that tab now that I'm on and click on Fideliu's charm and you're going to see fidelius charm now? Or is it still the DARPA program?
Speaker 1: I'm still seeing him?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very specific to that.
Speaker 2: I got to figure out how to do that because it's just a little clunky, not being able to go from to tab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the entire screen thing, it's it's weird. It should it should pull up for you, but I don't know why I didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe after, let's just take a minute after we've broadcast so we can do this correctly. Okay, give me one second here, let's see so Fidelia's charm. It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a strange blurred right.
Speaker 2: And so anytime I see things or words that I don't understand, it's very important for us to know what it is that they're talking about. Everything is hidden in their language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't just buy it. You getta you getta. Yes.
Speaker 2: So, yes, that can be painstaking, and yes it can be tedious, and yes it can be annoying, but look at what we find.
Speaker 1: You need to do it when you're running a book too, so you know, yes, where things are going, So you're being misdirected by a different you know, there's a there's a flow, and then there's a little details, those little eddy currents sometimes that matter, yep.
Speaker 2: And so you know, we just wanted to know. It's very important too to you know, these guys name these programs for a reason. They name them Fidelia's Charm. Uh we're gonna get into Basilisk, Roco's Basilisk. This is what they call another program. Uh.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Fidelia's Charm was a very powerful spell used to hide things or places or to conceal secrets. It was an extremely difficult, multifaceted, and potent charm that could be used to conceal a secret inside an individual soul. This is this goes to Harry Potter movies, because there was such a thing as Fidelia's charm. So when we talk about black magic and you know the spells that they're putting on our society through the spelling, well we see that, you know that's happening here they're naming these things after black magic spells. Yeah, and what is this but the first elaboration of their imagination in censuses and statistics that first started in the seventeen hundreds. They're perfecting this science here.
Speaker 1: Do you see the Kabbalah in mysticism coming through? And also, I mean, let's not forget the very important fact that mister Brandeis himself was a Frankist with a frankest family and the practices of Frankism. They imply that there was some goings on between family members, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, So when I brought that up, did you see the Fidelious charm page?
Speaker 1: I didn't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good.
Speaker 1: I saw the black page, a black background page.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's fidelious charm okay. And these guys are like the nerdiest computer geeks he ever saw in school, and this is you know, they're throwing tons of money at this guy. I'm sure he's fully wealthy, financially independent. I'm sure he is, after you know, running the Brandeis program, and you know the technology that he is helping develop through his brain power. So this guy, even though nobody knows about him, is an important guy to consider too, the head of this brandised DARPA program. I haven't gone into him personally too much other than just to see his general background. So I think we'll just let this roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: We'll listen to some more of This guy got accepted at Oakland for this coming year and answers this kind of wonderfully paranoid question as to how can I prevent malware on my computer from doing key logging for logins and passwords. And what they literally do is they put hardware between your keyboard and your computer and between your computer and your monitor Raspberry pies, and as you do keystrokes, it literally it assumes the presence of a secure enclave like SGX and pretends that sjax is secure. And what it does is it encrypts your keystrokes as it leaves the monitor and then forwards it directly to the secure enclave up to a different place in the cloud where the website can then access it. And then it actually hacks the HDMI signal to decrypt it on the back end and then actually show it up on your monitor, which is just kind of awesome just for those of you into that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: And I am, and I am.
Speaker 1: He says, right, yeah, they're tools, not our tools. We don't get to have that. They definitely keystroke goes, yeah.
Speaker 2: They So he explains that every keystroke goes off to the cloud. So it's like when you're washing your car and you have those automated little machines and you put a coin in and it gets sucked through that vacuum and up along the ceiling and who knows where it goes. Imagine that as each key stroke, because that's really what's happening. Now. What that does is give them possession of your information that you are sharing and producing, right, and so there is a level of vulnerability there that is directly proportionate to how much we're going to trust DARPA exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's I mean, that's a real thing. So I mean, think about passwords, think about everything, anybody at any time. If you're getting hacked and it's sophisticated hacking, don't expect it not to be from an agency that's deliberately trying to cause chaos and steal bank money and all this other stuff. Not that they need it, it's just to cause the chaos and to ruin people's lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then you have to ask yourself how effective is all of this anyways, because there's data breaches, mass data breaches by giant corporations that releases hundreds of millions of people's personal passwords and information.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Wind, remember, so little Wind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there was just one just this year. There may have been even two. I'm just not up on the news. So but I remember hearing one within the last six months that it was a massive data breach.
Speaker 1: So a couple of banks that had that happen to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that compromises everybody. So why the hell would you trust that authority anymore? Yet? We do.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's some some fifteen year old in his parents' basement or whatever. Do you think it's one of these guys? I would, I would reader my bet on these guys.
Speaker 2: And I would I would say, I'd bet a billion that there's back doors and all those kinds of things deliberately built in here so that they can access your camera. I mean, he says this stuff in here too. You know, you can actually record the screen of the computer of the person that you were observing, so you can watch the work that they're doing on this screen. So we'll let them roll here.
Speaker 1: Let's get a Linux. I don't know if they can do it to Linux, they can definitely do it to Microsoft, right, Yeah, that's for sure, yeah, Apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm really excited about those two works. I'm not gonna talk anymore about them today, and so really the point is to talk about some of the work we do in Brandie explicitly, not all of the differential privacy work, which is substantial. So you know, if you hear Ashley or Michael or Jerome, I can't belive I'm gonna actually try to name all the names, or Katrina or Christine, and I'm definitely fitting or down all of you know, parts of their research are are funded under our work, and really really exciting work at that. So I'll talk a little bit about what races intended to be, and then quite Frankly, what I'm most excited about talking about today is about the future and where we should go. And the tagline for that is brandis is ending in a year?
Speaker 2: How progressive? M They're just worried about the future.
Speaker 1: How much you want to dot his gut? And I'm desperately in the trunk of his car.
Speaker 2: A quite possible they are at Berkeley figure out what we should be doing moving forward.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, So what if Brandie brandis is you know, can you have your caken need it to like it's really about building privacy ware systems? So can I actually can I empower user to make the decisions they want about privacy? Can I build the system that actually implement the user's desires as regards privacy? And kind of how far can I get? We're organized Everything at DARPA is organized around like technical areas or tha's basically think of that as kind of research focuses that anyhow, So.
Speaker 2: So in this diagram, you know, I haven't spent a lot of time on it, but just sort of initial look at it, it certainly looks like the collection of statistics, right, and facts and information and then using that information to apply back to society. Now this is the general method of operation since before the cybernetics revolution and the creation of Norbert Wiener's feedback loop. So here it is the furthest imaginations again in the year twenty fifteen or whenever this video was created.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting here too, is all that metadata, especially if you're keystroking. I mean, that's a lot easier to make words out of, even though I mean because it's all running together, it's just a string, right, So that Palenteer software makes sense of that metadata for the AI. So you got to imagine that that's part of this. You know, it's sort for fast reference all that metadata that they're collecting in all these hubs, like I think there's one in Colorado or something like that, maybe Idaho, Yes.
Speaker 2: No, Colorado. Yeah, And that metadata tells you a lot regardless of whether they're recording the specific conversations and words that you're having, they can tell a lot from the.
Speaker 1: Metadata, every phone call, every keystroke.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And Pallenteer is another name of a corporation named after the all seeing eye in Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's wonderful. I didn't watch that movie, so I would not take that up.
Speaker 2: I've watched it reluctantly.
Speaker 1: Unclave is an interesting word to use for data enclave. It's like a placer group that is different in character from those surrounding it. You know. It says a portion of territory within a surrounding a portion of a territory or surrounded by a larger territory whose inhabitants are culturally or ethnically ethnically distinct.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So why why data enclave?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: Strange?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so t.
Speaker 3: A one are kind of these underlying privacy preserving techniques, so specifically differential privacy and skirmulti party computation or I'm competing on encrypted information we do human I'm really excited that we're doing some really awesome work in human data interactions. So, uh, just because you say you want privacy doesn't mean we have any earthly idea about how to implement it. We have to communication. My favorite story for that is back in the day when especially Android users would download the encrypted messaging app Signal.
Speaker 2: So is protecting our safety digitally another unattainable ideal? Right? Because this is really how the progressives in our twentieth century has been steered by this promise of an unattainable ideal signal.
Speaker 1: Everybody thinks that that's secure. I have to talk to certain people on signal only because that's the only thing that they'll use, right. And I've heard from people who learn into the software stuff and like that say that that's already controlled by sure spooks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was using it too during COVID, and I got rid of all of it, because who knows even if you were to go all the way back to writing letters, how do you know that somebody didn't open that up along the way and have a read, you know, and and up below them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Actually, I have pictures that I've I'm going through the Paris nineteen nineteen Peace Conference official Signal Corps pictures, and it shows there's a room where all incoming and outgoing mail went through a process where they opened it up, read it and determined whether or not it was allowed to come in or out. And they've got all of these envelopes set up on a string, and there's all of these Signal Corps soldiers going through this process of censorship or you know, protecting.
Speaker 1: You recall the aircraft scare, yes, but it's in the's coast guard. Still, that was their excuse to go through everybody's mail, right there was that little drum box, like the plastic drum box with the glove hands that stick inside, and they would open the inside and all that crap. Yep, yep, that happened within I don't know, ten yards from where of my I was doing security. Wow. Yeah, crazy, Some really.
Speaker 3: Work in human data interactions. So just because you say you want privacy doesn't mean we have any earthly idea about how to implement it. We have to have a real communication. My favorite story for that is back in the day, when especially Android users would download the encrypted messaging app Signal, it would say, you know, I need your contact information, And a lot of people who download Signal are privacy aware people, and they're like, why do you need all of my contacts? This is not a thing that I'm going to give you. The reason that Signal needs your contact information is to be able to very quickly infer who it is that you know who else is using Signal. But they don't say that, right, So, like, how can we need to be able to build mobile applications that very very quickly inform you what of your data they are using? And why they are using your data. Right, So that's research that we're currently doing mainly at Carnel Email.
Speaker 2: And then who's to say after that you're right exactly? And then who's to say after that admission whether that's true or not?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Again, you're caught in a gray area of vulnerability directly proportionate to how much you're gonna trust DARPA.
Speaker 1: And you know, he may I think he's probably what do you call it, what a man? What does that word? Anyway, he's he may actually believe that, he may actually think that that's what's what that is, or he's repeated it so many times that it's become natural for you know, uh, compartmentalized.
Speaker 2: There we go, right, Well, that is exactly what DARPA is. It's totally military. That's where compartmentalization comes from. So, yeah, he is the the director of the program, and so he's gonna he's gonna need to know just as much as he needs to know.
Speaker 3: We are building three different experimental integration platforms, which is basically to say, three major use cases experimental coalition, information sharing, mobile mobile systems and mobile phones. And the third oh yeah, internet of things, really smart buildings. We're going to talk more about that. I'm super excited that you heard Sharad speak yesterday, so I don't have to kind of I think that built a certain intuition about what we're dealing with in that space. And then we're trying to measure privacy, which is just insanely difficult because it's really hard to defind privacy a little and measure it. And so I'm probably so there you.
Speaker 2: Goose like hate crimes, hate crimes, and all of these things are hard to define. They always say, right, well.
Speaker 1: Hate crime is a stupid termonology. If you smitted a crime, you probably didn't like the person too much, right, And.
Speaker 2: There's already crimes in or laws in place, and they've been there for a long time to cover such things. They're just trying to add more and more laws because they're progressives building an administrative state that they want authoritative.
Speaker 1: An additional punishment. So it's a hate crime. So now it was going to be three to five, Now you're into for ten to twenty.
Speaker 2: Sure exactly.
Speaker 3: Don't even think'm gonna begin to talk with that today. So okay, So one of the things that we've done is actually kind of well, the name is at the very least motivated by NSA developed SE for Android. Security Enhancements for Android. This is Privacy Enhancements for Android. We've basically developed a version of the Android operating system that is explicitly designed to, in a very fine grained fashion, control how applications gain access to private information on your phone. So these things are called pals. You're always forgetting what it stands for. It's something like privacy Pricy Assistance Layer. I alwayly never remember it. But the upshot is it basically, any time that an application wants to access you know, one of these things, it has to go through this, and in particular, if you haven't given it that access, they won't get it and it will catch if a application is trying to gain access in a way that was kind of untoward. Interestingly, the other optionhot is we can actually turn off access beneath an application. So Google might want your so an application might want your location, and you have the ability using this to say no, which I think is kind of fun. So yeah, this is running on a phone right now, which means it's kind of real. And actually the team that's developing this, which is BBN and two six labs have been really impressive in there.
Speaker 2: Sorry when he says BBN, he means Raytheon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Defense Dick, he's been he's worked for, he works for Darba. He was, uh, what was the other one? That was the other one he was, uh he worked for In the very beginning, Uh forgot.
Speaker 2: What the charm one you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He said something about some other, uh.
Speaker 2: Charm program. And then there's also the basilisk. Yeah, this guy's you know, deeply in there, and it's uh Defense Contractors and dark working directly together to secure your private communications.
Speaker 3: Their ability to track current Android updates as they occur. In fact, some of the more recent versions of the droid operating system will actually make it easier for us to do to do this. Okay, So that's just one version, and I really I think that's I really hope this kind of gets adopted in some fashion. Our goal is to open source this, and frankly, our real goal is I would love if Android actually released versions of this. Okay, So this is another thing we're doing this is you see aid stations on the left. A person has some particular ailment they need to get right to.
Speaker 2: An air section.
Speaker 1: Even that was accepted, because that's like assuming that Google itself isn't another isn't an arm of our government. It's the Googlement. So if you want them to do it, it's it's done. You don't they don't. They don't say no, sorry, Darva, you're not gonna We're not gonna put this up as an app. Shut up.
Speaker 2: It's first priority is defense spending. Obviously, it's not homelessness, right, They're spending billions of dollars a year on all of this stuff. So he's going to go through a couple of the apps that he's developed here, including this one, and he's and so keep in mind what this means as you're walking through the streets and just how much of your personal information is being grabbed from multiple places at the same time all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel like regardless, but to have the actual app on it, it's just an additional maybe a closer look at you or whatever. But uh, like you're when you're when you're tracking your your jog or your your run or something like that. And one of those exercise apps they show you a map of where you were afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yes, and your heart rates and all of those things. And then isn't that your own compliance if you're actually clicking an out rather than allowing it to happen, right, it's actually a click of compliance.
Speaker 3: This is okay, okay, I want he being the actual nature of my ailment encrypted.
Speaker 2: Boston, City of Boston, interestingly enough.
Speaker 3: The various status STATI statuses of the AID stations encrypted. And the answer is yes, and we can do it, and there it is.
Speaker 1: So so they know that person, if they have a person of interest, they know exactly who this person is at all times, you know what I mean. So it's not like none of these crimes ever have to happen. If they suspect somebody like what happened over on mar A Lago the other day, if they if he was on the watch list or anything like that, and where he should have been for everything else he had done prior to that, if he was really the guy, he would never gotten that close, you know what I mean, because they would have known, they would have backed his phone.
Speaker 2: Well, then I also will say that the two assassination attempts on Trump are obvious propaganda. There are obviously staged events. I mean, when you look at the podium where his ear got clipped, and just the strangeness of all of the body language, and it looks like a very poorly executed play.
Speaker 1: You know, It's funny, is he that guy actually commented on the previous attempt and said whatever happened to the people that got wounded? And the one fireman which I had been asking too, that the retired fireman that they said died because it was never brought up afterwards. Trump never it was all about Trump's ear. If somebody was dead, you would think he would have paid homage to him in some way. He would have made some mention, some kind of onbile mention, given a posthumous medal or something. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these people are pathological narcissists, just looking all the time. So here's this is another app and then there's one more. It's very interesting here.
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of basically showing this is kind of like my bag of tricks. I'm just kind of showing like various things that that we're doing, just to kind of give you a sense of the nature of the work that we're involved in.
Speaker 1: So part of which of the programs that use.
Speaker 3: Is all brandeis. So yeah, so everything is yeah, this is brand Ice is it's a very large program I think we have. It's fifteen different major performers I think is what we have, and then associated subcontract.
Speaker 2: Just don't ever say brand Ice three times in a row.
Speaker 1: Right, especially in a mirror.
Speaker 3: It's four and a half year effort. We're at our three and a half year mark. I'm not supposed to tell you how much is funded for, but epic foy at us so you can look and see.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, so obviously I went and looked. He's not going to tell you how much they're getting funded. He said, go and check the foyer request and you'll be able to find out. Well, I didn't need to do that. I just put in DARPA and whatever information that he just gave me and it came up. So let me find this here. It's called galo wois. So another one of these words that we must be familiar with.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I don't know what's going on with the connection right now. Hopefully we didn't just get knocked off. It just dropped like dramatically.
Speaker 2: Did it? Yeah? And I saw it go to standard deaf. Are you able to.
Speaker 1: Read that stuff?
Speaker 2: Is this.
Speaker 1: I have to call them and get it and be on a hold for the row and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just don't say brandised too many times.
Speaker 1: God damn it, we're really we're needled down right now. There's no internet really? Oh there, it goes a little bit better. This should not be happening.
Speaker 2: So would a new computer help with all of this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because right now there goes again. It's backed out to nothing. Yeah because right now this computer the biosos hacked. So the only Internet I can use is a stupid Century Link, which is garbage. But I have another Internet liver provider. It's it's cable and and I can only use it on my laptop. So as soon as I get this thing out of here, that I can get one that'll actually right keep me through this. So you're backed in the needle again. I don't even know if we're going to be online much longer.
Speaker 2: Right, So if anybody's out there listening still and we're online and getting through, yeah, let us know. I encourage you guys to support Ballbusters and Daniel's quest to get a new computer here so that we can do this a lot more efficiently. The more interruptions we have, the harder it is to sort of grasp the overall concepts. So I'm not sure should I just continue on or.
Speaker 1: Yet it's it's just doing it, stupid thing. But we'll have to just keep pushing forward.
Speaker 2: Okay. So you see galawais awarded fifteen point three million dollars DARPA contract for Basilisk projects. Do you see that? Yep? Okay, So that is the project that he is talking about being funded. So there's fifty ten point three million of funding.
Speaker 1: And so you include what do you call it? Does that even include their their what do you call it their pay? Or is that just for the project?
Speaker 2: Who knows? And who knows? Even if that's an accurate number, right, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot more, and especially you know, here we are nine years later, so you know this has been developed. These things seem to serve a purpose and then go away and new projects come up.
Speaker 1: Well, when he said that there was multiple like thirteen other projects associated to it was the first thing I thought it was the MK Ultra and how there's there was like one hundred and thirty or one hundred and fifty other one hundred and fifty sub projects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it was normalized. It all just went mainstream. This is really where the pharmaceutical you know, you look at the changing images of man. They said, pharmacological control is the most effective. So you can see the rise of the pharmacy and and drugs even starting in the eighties, especially in the nineties. Now people today, I think we've talked about this. Can you know regularly you're going to run into people that are on more than one medication, which seriously disturbs you know, your natural path of who you are supposed to be. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the suppression is counter productive. It's actually harming you to suppressed the symptoms without actually addressing the issue, because in the issue proceeds and manifest somewhere else as something else.
Speaker 2: Yes, and grows. What happened to when you don't deal with your bills, they get larger with Basilisk is another word. It's in all caps. So that interested me. So I went to look at what that specifically means, and it brought up Roco's basilisk. Have you ever heard of that term? I had, I'd never heard of it before.
Speaker 1: I know what basilica is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hang on a second.
Speaker 1: I tried to look it up. Pal p a l But all I got was the the video format, which is a phase alternate right, right, for like the European countries. That's one of the options you have when you're doing your you're editing for you're like video editing.
Speaker 2: Right. It's interesting that you use the word century link to is that a Is that a malware protective security?
Speaker 1: It's a shitty it's a shitty phone line thing. And it's uh, they can't even bond to our line because there's no fiber optics here. But I mean, it's been on the decline for a while and I've been trying to They said ten days, ten days to fix it, and then they told me that the line yesterday in an email, so they lied.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got Roco's basil less on the screen. And it is a thought experiment which states that an otherwise benevolent artificial superintelligence in the future would be incentivized to create a virtual reality simulation to torture anyone who knew of its potential existence but did not directly contribute to its advancement or development, in order to incentivize said advancement. Wow, that's interesting, right, So this brings up thoughts of how conspiracy theorists may be actually helping bring all of this together.
Speaker 1: Oh, it signing their own death warrant, because if they are, if they're not, if they're not assisting it and speaking out against it, then yeah Jesus.
Speaker 2: And so they even you know, it says torture those that aren't actually contributing to its advancement, this super and superintelligence, probably on the on the same level as we see in the Matrix movie with the architect. Right.
Speaker 1: Tell me that's not progressive either, right, It's like you're not contributing to this society. Right, we don't find what you're doing to be productive or useful because it's you know, going against the grain, causing resistance, and you're not you're not working hard enough.
Speaker 2: Right, And so we can go back to the George Bernard Shaw where he indicated that we should go in front of tribunals every five to seven years and justify our existence. Yeah they did that was ever going to put us to death?
Speaker 1: Did you watch that Twilet Zone episode, No, the one, the the Absolute Man.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I did, Yeah, I did, Yes, I did. I watched that right after our broadcast last Wednesday. Totally interesting, very very very similar, Yes, exactly the same. You know. It's uh, he's being put out to pasture because he's just not a contributing factor to society because.
Speaker 1: There's no more books, so there's no need for a librarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was thinking about that actually this morning. How up on the tower or this person is the representative of the government that's laying down the law. He's on this this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the super high podium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's all you know, meant to intimidate.
Speaker 1: The remind me of the George Orwell stuff too, right, didn't I tell you that the giant podium make you look right? That's I think that's why the judge that's I R.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to be at the level of the people. He wants to be above. It's not sometimes they represent make a vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So two things here. He admitted that brand how large this Brandeis program is, and that everything he's describing here is Brandeis. And so now he's going to get into this buy me a Coffee app that's very interesting and it just shows you Yeah right, I laughed out loud.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So we'll just let him roll here for another couple of minutes and we'll see what other admissions we can hear.
Speaker 3: So this is something that gets at so this issue of kind of when you ask people why you want their data, CMU has come up with. So let me back up. There's something that I always love calling the MIT Pizza Study, and I just googled it and it actually it's actually really studyly a bunch of researchers, Stanford economists in fact, went up to a bunch of MIT students and said we want the contact information on your phone and the student said uh no, or some percentage of students said no. And then they said, okay, we'll give you pizza. Now. Now will you give it? And the answer was fifty percent more said yes, uh, which means that, like, so.
Speaker 2: This is before COVID, but you can see that Stanford social scientists went to MIT to conduct this experiment, and just one piece of pizza people were willing to give up at least portions of their personal information. So we saw that in COVID they did offer pizzas, but the more famous one was donuts, and there was it was always incentivized.
Speaker 1: Vaccine, right, so this is really in some places free weed.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's a nug for your troubles.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, they got to cover all the demos, right, all the demographics. You've got to cover the weed. How are we going to incentivize the weed? Smallkers? Well, let's just give them some weed, and sure, shit, there they are. Hey, I want my free weed. Here take the shot. Okay, And we saw that that's reality. And it wouldn't have happened unless we had a deliberately dumbed down society, because if we'd all studied the liberal arts and grammar, logic, rhetoric, and understood logical fallacy and when you're being lied to, this would never get off the ground. Programs like this would never get off the ground because they fail logic.
Speaker 1: Right. Just this whole idea of not being able to verify with a single sample what quote unquote bug or virus they're saying that they're inoculating you for. I mean, so, how do you know how to counter it if you don't even have a sample of it that you can isolate. Doesn't make any sense exactly, And how do you even prove that that's the motive of disease in the first person? It's not been balancing your body that's being caused by some sort of poison. There's so many questions that they don't answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so anybody that has logic would would not take another step forward when there's no answers to their questions. There are multiple questions as far as the validity of their argument saying that there's this disease going around. I mean, they're like you say, there's way too many questions left unanswered to continue to listen to these people.
Speaker 3: What it looks like there, Okay, So and then we get to the we get into the work that Sharat is doing over at UCI and that team associated. So I should mention, of course that in each of these settings, what you kind of have is so what Charad is essentially an integrator. So in other words, they've developed this architect sure for IoT analytics. And then we have a number of performers who are working to try to privatize that, including some folks in this room. So in particular, it turns out that they can use Wi Fi handshakes to do social networks, geolocated social networks, So who's with whom and when? And they're deploying this pretty broadly around the UCI campus. So I love that the kind of main initial application for this was how fast can I get a cup of coffee on campus? Did Charrot already talk about this? Okay? So, in particular, it can see where are you by virtue of looking at the Wi Fi handshakes, it could figure out how many people are at your particular coffee place. Therefore, how packed is it?
Speaker 2: So they're triangulating you from the Wi Fi handshakes or pings as you're walking through, and.
Speaker 3: So it can kind of route you to the right place given real time analytics as to how many people are actually there. This raises a number of privacy questions, in particular, who's with whom? And when is it totally how to put this? The The semantics of the data is unchanged with regard to whether or not it's us in this room right now or it's students in a dorm room at two in the morning. Right there's no difference in terms of what that data says, but the underlying privacy content of that data can change in normally enormously right and so how do we begin to think about what that what that means is kind of one of the things that I think Sharad's work has challenged us with So that's another way of saying that the privacy value of big of large data is very hard to inferge that a semantic level. I'll give you another example. So we just recently started funding a professor here at Berkeley who is a great guy. We walked in. He said, not that the matters. He's a great guy. Knowledge said that whatever. But the we walked in and we asked what his research was and he said, we're improving access to micro loans in the third world, which is what he is doing, and in particular in parts, specifically in Africa. Essentially the main infrastructure they have is mobile phones, self phone infrastructure. Okay, so we will have familiar kind of.
Speaker 2: Can you say that again?
Speaker 1: I said, another experiment in Africa surprise surprise, right.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's talking about micro loans. It's a phrase I'd never heard before. In credits. It's involved with credit scores, and all of this is done for your convenience, because they're going to tell you how long the lineup is at all of the coffee shops around you, so you can choose the shorter lineup.
Speaker 3: With that kind of technology. So what they want to do is be able to give micro loans. One of the issues associated with loans in general is credit scores, and so what he figured out how to do is how to infer He can infer credit ratings via social via self une metadata. So that's an example or wealth for that matter.
Speaker 2: Actually, so did you hear the room It sounded like somebody gasped, right, So through your metadata on your phone, they're going to find out and he mentions wealth as well, they're going to know your credit score and just how much money you have in exchange for a quicker coffee.
Speaker 1: You have a value on your head, But did you walk around not even know it because you carry that phone around.
Speaker 2: Yes, we all do have a value on our head. We are all being harvested daily for our energy and our labor.
Speaker 3: Spirit. And it's like country specific, but you can basically use machine learning to do that, and he's demonstrated this in a number of countries. That's an example of data that has a certain amount of value or a certain amount of privacy content, and then by virtue of analyzing in a different way, is shown to have a different content that we had no idea as possible. And so how do you deal with the underlying privacy in these settings. I kind of have like a lot of these stories at this point, and that's really where we are right being able to do Wi Fi handshakes cameras, we can infer things, I mean, mental health status. Cardigie Mellon University is currently using cameras in some of their classrooms to infer how many students are sleeping during lectures.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this idea of a specific geographical location running a test on what's going to be the best place to go get a coffee because of the shortest line. Okay, well, here's the problem with that. If you give that data to everyone who's asking, then everybody's going to run to that same line and that's going to be the longest one, number one. So there's no logic there. The second thing is, how do we know that's not biased to who they want to make the money and then move very very that way by telling them a lie that it's over here, or that it's a dollar cheaper or something like that. You know, so it's silly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And lines can change in a minute. Right, You've got three blocks to walk. There may not be anybody at that lineup by the time you get there. But you're you're even more important points there, you know, absolutely.
Speaker 1: This thing.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine, We're actually at the end of that. So now I'm gonna switch over to the eugenics aspect to Brand Eye here if I can find it.
Speaker 1: So so everybody who's watching and they're seeing it like grainy or whatever, maybe, but the connection is awful right now. I have been trying to fight with Century Link for last week and they told me that ten days it would take, and then they canceled my appointment because they told me they fixed it. And it's not obviously, so sorry if it's a little grainy, not the best quality picture today, But as long as you can hear us, that's what matters.
Speaker 2: Okay. So brand Brand Eyes and all over Wendell Holmes specifically, So these are two US Supreme Court justices, the two most honored guests at the House of Truth teen twenty seven nineteenth Street in Northwest Washington. This political salon that we talked about in which they game plan for flipping the definition of liberalism. This is where Mount Rushmore comes. They designed this all on the dining room table apparently. Okay, So this is again the House of Truth involved in forced sterilization and oh that's good, sort of the control of imbeciles and feeble minded. These phrases that are famous from the eugenics movement of the early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Things that never is discussed is who's making these determinations and why you could have somebody that is just a dissenter. Oh, they're not with it, just like the psychology psychiatry, right, if you have a mentalist, if you do not follow along with the agenda or with the society that they want to create, you're just pulled out of that society, put somewhere else, drug to tell, drug to hell, and then left like a shell of a human being. Well, they've ripped your solo through drugs.
Speaker 2: Yep. We're going to get into that too. This Buck versus bell as a President's setting case landmark decision of the United States Supreme Court, written by Justice Oliver Wendel Holmes, Junior, in which the Court ruled that a state statute permitting compulsory sterilization of the unfit, including the intellectually disabled, for the protection and health of the state, did not violate the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
Speaker 1: Intellectually disabled so basically everybody that they're letting into the country right now than with a seventy IQ right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then that's also one of these definitions that's obligatory. It's kind of like you can make up anything underneath a title like that. This is what they do a lot of the times, So Buck versus Bell. If anybody doesn't know this, this is a famous case in which this lady, your Carrie Buck, they.
Speaker 1: Determined, but he was He wasn't talking about killing people or taking He was just saying, you should be a little bit more responsible with your breeding habits. Who are you talking about, Tesla Nicola Tesla.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we get into this gray area where obviously it would be nice to not have I don't even know what the word.
Speaker 1: For, you know, Yeah, yes, eliminate.
Speaker 2: It's actually it's it's okay. But the means in which they're doing it, yeah, it's who's highly questionable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again about the people. It's one thing when in society like ours, you can't have them have that power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again it's an honorable ideal, but is it even possible? Like the War on terror, the war on drugs, all of these things that they used to pose all of these laws. Are they even attainable like.
Speaker 1: Those find me go find me terror, go find me like people that cause terror? Yes, people who sell drugs, yes, but it's a one out of war on drugs. The drugs aren't the people that we're shooting. Aren't the things that we're shooting, right, It's not the things that we're putting in.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I got a quick video here on on this Buck versus Bell, and it's an amazing sort of She's the experimental first guinea pig. This is this first person that is used and forcibly sterilized.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: Now you can see this famous picture of the eugenics tree. I want to bring attention to this first of all before we start rolling, because when you look great, when you can you see that? Yes, okay, So, first of all, it says eugenics is the self direction of human evolution. Well that it tells it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 2: There's a feedback loop there, the collection of information and then the feeding it back as applied science to steer society. This is the age old problem we have. And when you look at all of the titles of those roots mental testing, nice, medicine, surgery, psychiatry. Sociology is the mother of all social sciences. But also included here you see education, economics, statistics, politics, law, and their geology, history, anthropology. Those are all social sciences today, their psychology testing.
Speaker 1: It's all through the scope of what they value. It's fascism by a different means, right.
Speaker 2: And genetics is interesting because if you go look at our future perfect articles, we get into the cybernetics revolution and William bates and who's Gregory Bateson's father. Gregory Bateson is involved in CIA. He's married to Margaret Meade. And this is the one of these two are two of the first four invitees to the first initial meetings that end up being MK Ultra. This is the Macy conferences in the thirties.
Speaker 1: And forties, Macy Conferences that was cybernetics prior to you MK.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the predecessor, but the predecessor towards that is heredity. So this is what genetics was called prior.
Speaker 1: To being called genetics and gave land to that cybernetics program like they granted their land.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're deep involved and same with this genetics. William Bateson and the Rothschilds are together in the opening of these institutions that found genetics, and genetics is still just a theory as far as we're concerned. We researched this and it's again just propaganda. The wroth the representative that gave him the building was a roths Child and he was in the front row and he was applauding as they were opening all of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So as an aside, am ily person who's irritated by the old way of writing where they use and instead of a in front of a word that starts with age like a harmonious entity. That doesn't They do that all the time though. I read older books and that happens all the time.
Speaker 2: And like a N in front of a word that starts with an H yeah rather than you know, oh I see at the bottom of them into it and heart yeah. It's a little bit of a tongue twister.
Speaker 1: They do that all the time with with H words.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna just let this roll. It was starting at the fifty second mark, and this is to do with the sterilization of Carrie Buck. This is the story of Buck versus Belt.
Speaker 4: X, or the ideological demarcation between quote unquote fit and quote unquote unfit reproduction drove the long history of for sterilization in the United States. Among the many states with eugenics legislation, Virginia is infamous for its legal campaign to forcibly sterilize carryback and thereby in trench sterilization abuse as the law of the land. The legislative framework that made possible carry box events.
Speaker 2: Here's the actual literature. And look at that. The New Family, so totally progressive again, like the New Freedom, new republic, new nationalism, new spirit, new history. Here's the New Family. So they are the progressives at this time are completely flipping our entire social contract. And who's at the helm really but brandeis all over Wendell Holmes, And we're going to show you that Walter Lippman's deeply involved. And we're going to show you how these guys all play different roles in the promotion of these ideas.
Speaker 1: Is it really necessary to enforce an uninhutted surgery on somebody who probably wouldn't have a very easy time finding a mate in the first place, right, you know, it's like or even at all, like, why would anybody be okay with forced surgery for any reason.
Speaker 4: Right ventral court order stylization took shape. In a single afternoon. On March twentieth, nineteen twenty four, the Virginia State legislature passed a series of devastating legislative initiatives. The Virginia Sterilization Act provided for the sterilization of people deemed quote unquote people minded or quote socially inadequate end quote too.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to bet that they would call either you or me that today. Right, this is what they they ridicule, conspiracy theorists and all of us that are actually doing respond contible research. But I wouldn't I've never been called feeble minded, But I wouldn't doubt that at some point that's the reason they got to call me into a tribunal or put me behind bars because I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a it's a it's they can they don't have to go with the feeble anymore because they have psychology built up so strong. Yeah, you know, nationalism, patriotism, all these things are considered mental illnesses. Religiosity, all that. It's already in the it's already in the un verbiage.
Speaker 2: Too, yep, and it results in social inadequacy. We are socially inadequate for this society.
Speaker 1: Progressive society, yes.
Speaker 2: Radical, right, when we're talking social reform like this, this is radical social reform. This is even beyond progressivism to me. This is why we've traced this back to bohemian and the illuminati, because there's much darker things going on here than just a bunch of well to do progressives trying to you know, uh, be concerned with public.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're not just thanks, They're actually causing court decisions now, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, they're they're creating legislation and who but these US Supreme Court justice from the House of Truth.
Speaker 4: The broad categories that could be stretched to include virtually any institutionalized or socially marginalized.
Speaker 2: There you go, any socially marginalized.
Speaker 4: The Virginia racial integrity I mean.
Speaker 2: We are called the fringe quote minority.
Speaker 4: Ratified the idea of white purity by defining blacks as having won sixteenth or more Negro blood and peace as those having the same proportion of Indian blood end quote in the words of Dorothy Roberts. With its notions of racial purity, thus established the Racial Integrity Act also prohibited into racial marriage and specified that quote the clerk or deputy clerk shall withhold the granting of the license end quote until the Registrar's office established the racial classification.
Speaker 1: Of each appellate.
Speaker 2: There's your tribunal.
Speaker 4: These laws set the course for eugenics in Virginia. Just three years later, in nineteen twenty seven, a seventeen year old white girl named Carrie Buck was at the center of debates about the state sterilization law.
Speaker 2: This is just dialectics. The rest of the Virginia state.
Speaker 4: They could have used anybody sleptics and people minded. Where her foster family abandoned her when she became pregnant as a result of rape.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was pregnant for Bucks.
Speaker 2: FoST This is the official story, so we're not recommendation.
Speaker 4: A pregnancy out of wedlock was one of the quote eugenic symptoms of inherent immorality.
Speaker 1: And now as you watching, yeah, now it's the straight culture that they that they promote and they give you money for tapes from making babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now I now I will also mention that in the last week we've seen where Dave girl from the Foo Fighters has come out and said that he's had a child out of wedlock and he's going to take care of it, and it's highly advertised. It's it's everywhere that I got right.
Speaker 1: Pardon, I'm sure he's a hero.
Speaker 2: This is how they're portraying him as a solid dude because he had sex out of his wedlock or you know, outside as a marriage and it resulted in a child, and he's going to be responsible enough to take care of it. Well, what about being responsible enough not to step outside your marriage?
Speaker 1: He's being Oh, he is married real and he's he's responsible and that's going to put a straight on it. And he's he's responsible enough not to want to be sued to have to do exactly what he's going to do anyway, which is provided.
Speaker 2: Right. This is what I was saying to my wife is like this. It's not the same when we talk about the rest of us. But you know, I'm willing to sterilize Dave girl.
Speaker 4: Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes upheld this view when he specified Buck couldn't.
Speaker 2: And Branda went with him, so you got controlled opposition.
Speaker 4: She is further incapacitated by congenital mental defect. End quote over Buck's objection, what recommended that she be sterilized because, according to the last line of their decision, quote three generations of imbeciles is enough end wow, but was still October nineteenth, nineteen twenty seven, soon after the Supreme Court's ominous run. Those are some series of letters from Brest to doctor John Bessiats, then a nurse, between nineteen twenty seven and nineteen thirty four, reveal her awareness that she was akin to a quote furloughed inmate on parole end quote. Until her marriage in nineteen thirty two, she remained a ward of her employers, who she provided live in domestic work for the paltry sum of five dollars a month. During this time, she could be recalled to the colony for any perceived infraction. After Carriebuck's for sterilization, the number of states with legal provisions for the sterilization of quote unquote feeble minded and quote unquote criminals ballooned. In several states, women were institutionalized at much higher rates than men for the express purpose of being sterilized. In the records available, women of color were forcibly sterilized at much higher rates than white women. For example, in North Carolina, African American women accounted for sixty five percent of those sterilized by the Eugenics Board between nineteen sixty four and nineteen sixty six, a rate more than five times their population representation. The issue of sterilization abuse and its disproportionate impact on women of color became a rallying point for feminists of color in the nineteen sixties and nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: So they want the exact opposite direction with it. Centivize them now to have fifty kids and live on welfare.
Speaker 2: Then what's worse, right, It's it's better for the state, because that you know, that's the creation of the nanny state. As long as you're dependent on the government, man, they ain't going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Right, as long as you're draining the middle class who works for their family.
Speaker 2: Better commitment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the group's mission statement is that socialists again quote issues in projects that collective members have actually worked on are sterilization abuse, abortion rights, battered women, rape, and healthcare.
Speaker 2: And now he's going to get into sort of what it looks like today too.
Speaker 4: They are the evolution of anti sterilization activism in their struggle Quote against racial sexual, heterosexual, and class oppression. End quote is instructive for challenging contemporary sterilization abuse and understanding the legacies of Carrybock sterilization after the Buck v. Bell ruling in nineteen twenty seven. While eugenic ideas have a long and troubling history in the United States, these beliefs continue to negatively impact people today. Existing laws continue to steal away reproductive autonomy and subject people to force sterilization. Hello coaturely women of color, disabled and incarcerated women yip plus for a second though, a report by the National Women.
Speaker 1: When you see it, when you see a Haitian chowing down on a cat or a bird like I've seen, or ripping one apart with their bare hands, they're not supposed to be here in the first place. And do we really want to multiply that? And I know this government wouldn't do anything about it, but I'm just saying it seems like there's some there's some advantages to this idea. I don't know about the four sterilization part, but maybe like hey, fuck out, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when you get to the racism is about as inflammatory a term that there is in our society. Today and racism has really got a bad name. I mean, what are these people that come here, these new immigrants. I mean, we're all immigrants here, except you know, in the mid eighteen hundreds, we all shared the same religion, skin color, and usually we spoke the same language, and a lot of our values were parallel. Now it's completely opposite. You've got people that value completely different things, including religion coming.
Speaker 1: In here.
Speaker 2: Or the lack of values, right, and so that goes right in line with frankism. Right when we see these people eating cats and whatever. And I haven't looked into this, but I have seen some police body cam footage of a lady eating a cat, and so I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, that's what that one was.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: That's someone that they used to debunk because she was, you know, an American citizen. But I have I have the receipts on the other ones that were not. I've got the videos. Thank you to Joseph Polka for sharing those.
Speaker 2: Right, But you can be an American citizen these days pretty easy. And that's really what they're all coming here for. And so that is a non sequitur, right, It's it's a little bit of gaslighting. And that they've moved the argument there. It's like, no, these people with a disparate sort of background and value system are eating our pets. And then they try to get out of it by saying, well, that is an American citizen officially. Well, you know that's unimportant really, right. The importance is that they came from somewhere else and they have different values, and we're starting to see the problems that are going to arise. You know, we just saved a cat. A little girl came to our farm a couple of weeks and she's one of our neighbors. And I started walking up and down the street, but she wasn't saying anything, but she wasn't calling her cat. But she came into the farm and she said, do you guys, have you guys seen my cat? And I had. I was pretty sure that the cat we'd seen was from her house because he'd been hanging out, but the homeowners at our farm had been feeding the cat. So he's been hanging out at our place for a week ten days. And finally the girl came down and I'd never seen a happier girl when she got her cat and grabbed it and walked home. With her cat. So I can't imagine a scenario where somebody, a new immigrant, is eating somebody's family cat and the little girl that owns it comes along. I mean, this is highly.
Speaker 1: Just traumatic exactly. So Yeah, I love cat. I love my cat. Is awesome, my two cats, sure.
Speaker 2: I mean I have a cat. He's fourteen years old, and you know, tried to.
Speaker 1: Steal one of ours and I had a fight with them, and I'm not allowed on premise anymore because they kidnapped one of our family members, my daughter's cat, and then you know, they ransomed it back to us and they said you wouldn't come back until they he was old enough to be neutered. And I'm like, fuck you, no, you're not good. That's not gonna happen. And the woman who lived in our neighborhood, apparently who worked there, wanted it because she fostered it. So that's the reason why she took it in the first place, out.
Speaker 3: Of our yard.
Speaker 2: That's abusive authority. Yeah. And you know when we took our cat just recently to the vet man, did they push more antibiotics, a second wave of antibiotics and painkillers and stuff? And I said no, and They looked at me like I was beating the cat. But I know the cat. I've known this cat for fourteen years. I've been watching the little injury that he had, and it was healing up, and it was on its way to being healed, and it is healed now. And I didn't want to put any more antibiotics into this fourteen year old little man. He's already gone through enough. Right Yet they looked at me with condescending eyes. So you know, it's the same thing. These veterinarians are now starting to do the same thing that the medical industry is doing to humans. Just you know, you're pressuring people into taking more drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, crazy.
Speaker 2: We are, but it I walked out of there with my cat and I was like, no, no, he's gonna be fine. Like you know my cat for five minutes. I'm not going to allow you to start making determinations on It's like a hitchhiker jumping into my car and telling me where.
Speaker 1: To drive exactly. Who who ell do you think you are?
Speaker 2: The goal? And so you know, I was polite and nice and I said no, thanks, I don't need any of that and walked out of there. But you know, you have to kind of build up your defense as you're going in there to say nope, nope, no, nope, because you can walk out of there paying them five hundred bucks. And this is what they'll say, is that we need to fund the rental of our veterinarian clinic. It's like, we'll find another way. Yeah, that's remind then to just give my cat unnecessary medications to fill your pocket book to pay the rent.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous with that false sentiment that you're doing it for the for the benefit of the of the animal.
Speaker 2: How progressive. Yeap, So there we are. I think that's fairly modern. That's probably something we can say is happening today that the force sterilization accepted by states, and then where forced sterilization is banned.
Speaker 1: Is this still current or is this just at that time during the twenties, And no, this is current.
Speaker 2: This is now. He's moved on to talking about how what it looks like today.
Speaker 1: So North Carolina and Alaska are the only places that have banned for sterilization.
Speaker 2: Apparently according to this now, I haven't researched that, and I I will, and I encourage everybody else to the other part here is the light purple that says it's not clear if forced sterilizing forced sterilizations are allowed. So what does that mean, Well, they're happening. I'm sure that they're not not doing it because it's not clear. Hey, we're aren't clear if we can force sterilization. Okay, well there therefore we can't do it. That is something that the government would never.
Speaker 1: Do, right then sUAS it leans towards whatever they decide they wanted to do in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, outside of public purview? Do you really trust your government?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, Women's Law Center and the Autistic.
Speaker 2: So there's twenty twenty one is the Dayton National Women's Law Center in the Autistic Women's non Binary Network. Okay, So that's the chart I wanted to show you because this all relates back to today. If you want to finish this video, it goes into more anecdotal evidences and other sterilization stories. Sure, okay. Now I want to get to this book that is entitled Imbeciles. Okay, and this is the book written on Era and what And I've just started going through this this morning and I'm completely blown away by what I found. It's it's extraordinary. Okay, So we're going to go to this book, Imbeciles the Supreme Court. What's the title. Let's go to it so everybody can see this. There's I see already in the first pages, there's quotes from the New Republic, right, so check the author the Supreme Court, American Eugenics and the Sterilization of Kerry Buck. Okay, so this is going deep into the story of Kerry Buck.
Speaker 1: Now once again, not Irish, yep, exactly, not one of my brethren.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're I'll just word search brand Eyes through here and you'll see that he comes up quite a bit. Twenty seven results in a book called Imbeciles about the Supreme Court and Eugenics. Here's brande Ice playing a primary role again. And if he's outdone by anybody, it's Oliver Wendel Holmes Junior. Both of these guys, honored guests, set the house of truth. And so when I was researching, I was going through all of those twenty seven results independently. I found that Walter Liptman came up. So I searched his name in here thirteen results. Okay, now that is something. What would Walter Lippman be doing in here. Well, he is an influential ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, he is who.
Speaker 2: We consider today the founder of modern journalism. And what is he but a resident of the House of Truth along with Brandeis Oliver Wende Holmes and so here on this page two thirty eight, two thirty nine they mentioned the House of Truth. So it says there was, as it happened, an influential group of mostly young progressives who were prepared to help Holmes achieve the recognition he sought. The group, many of whose members were associated with Harvard Law School or the liberal leaning New Republic magazine, which we've shown. These are all founders of that magazine, admired Homes and thought he could be useful to their cause. Now this is how they used Homes. They compromised him by complimenting him, writing great articles about him in the New Republic. And so they just played to his vanity, and he became a fan of them, and they became a fan of his, and together they infiltrated the US Supreme Court or the US Constitution and started experimenting. This is openly admitted in all of their literature. So many of them lived in a or frequent at a row House at seventeen twenty seven nineteen Street in Washington's DuPont Circle that served as a kind of commune for young men in the government, and he was known as the House of Truth.
Speaker 1: They knew what the freak they're doing here. Look at this home paragraph or says Holmes. Early years on the Supreme Court were a time when many intellectuals were drawn to egenics, and Holmes was one of them. He was in many ways for the fertile ground for ideas. And they're talking about with a bunch of assholes like grand On throwing it in there, fertile ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you go into Brad Snyder's book, The Host of Truth, you'll it's an incredible book. It's out in the mainstream. Brad Snyder works, of course at Georgetown now as a history professor, and.
Speaker 1: That's a ground for recruiting CIA Georgetown. That's just any run campus.
Speaker 2: And he originates from Madison, Wisconsin University, which is in the Midwest, and it's a key node along this progressive movement. A lot of these people first go to Madison, Wisconsin University, put in their time, and then they get put into greater roles more illustrious or prestigious roles. I would say he would rather be at George Town University in Washington, then he would be in Milwaukee. So at the center of the group is that where I finished. The group's influence on Holmes's reputation was so great that one legal scholar dubbed it the host that built homes, and he called himself Mephistopheles. You can go to Bulletproof pub dot com and go scroll down past the podcast we did for the Rise of the Experts series and you'll see all of our other articles, and there's one there called the Host of Truth and the Devil's Agent, and that's where we go into how they infiltrated him and influenced Oliver Wendo Holmes. Okay, and you look into his father too, and you start to see that there's an ominous continentity. Yep. So at the center of the group were two men who were themselves close friends. Felix Frankfurter, a Harvard Law School graduate who would go on to join the law school faculty and then the Supreme Court, and Walter Littmann, an influential columnist and the co founder of the New Republic. So He's not just an influential columnist, he's the father of modern journalism. He had one of the longest syndicated columns in American newspaper history, called Today and Tomorrow. There's no mention of yesterday. So this is how you can see in their language that it's all progressive. So the denizens of the House of Truth were unhappy with the Supreme Court's anti labor rulings in particular, and were eager to push it in a more liberal direction, meaning more government, more central more centralization, and building up of the administrative or nanny state. This is the definition of liberalism today when it wasn't then. You know, liberal then, at least according to the Constitution, had an emphasis on our ability to think and speak freely. So a classic definition of liberalism has been pushed off to the side, and now we have neoliberalism, which is radical social reform progressives. Now I blogged three or four neoliberals democrats yesterday because I was sharing this progressive stuff, and they are completely offended by being called progressive. But then I show them that neoliberal. The term was coined by progressives Walter Lippmann, specifically at the Walter Lippmann Colloquium in nineteen thirty eight in Paris where he was hanging out with leading economists Friedrich von Hayek and Ludwig von Misis and all of the world's most influential economists, and they coined the term neoliberal. So, you know, this whole movement of support of black lives matter, in this social justice movement, it's all created here in the progressive era. So these are radical progressives when they call themselves democrats, even they're voting for Kamala Harris or Biden, they're almost all exclusively progressives without even knowing it. This is the mind trick that uh really toppled America.
Speaker 1: This is going to have roots in the certain tribe every time too, because this is one of their tools that they used to erode societies, Yes, to weaken them as a parasite would.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and they all I've asked them to define what liberalism means to them, and they'll often come back with having an open mind.
Speaker 1: Well, there's people that actually care about the strength of the nation that they might project that way, but it's the exact opposite, yep.
Speaker 2: And so you know they're open minded. They claim to be open minded. But there is again a gray area or a line that you will cross where being open minded is a little too much. And now we are seeing it with LGBTQ only to this push against male and female and uh, you know, a fall into a degeneracy that totally echoes Germany, Weimar Republic and even you know, Russia itself all at the same time.
Speaker 1: Let's not let's not, uh forget the fact that the lg g bt H J J. Klem people should also kick up in the doors for uh this idea that we're going to normalize pedophilia. Sure, and I don't say umbrella. So now it's protected because then you're a bigot if you if you challenge it, right yep.
Speaker 2: And then there's bestiality after that coming people. M that's the plot of the Department. That's the cull to sack. That's the end of the road. It ends abruptly there, and it's having sex with animals right now.
Speaker 1: They're just needing them.
Speaker 2: So we got a little So once this influential group adopted homes, the pages of the New Republic and the Harvard Law Review began to fill up with accolades for their new hero now, who are the editors and creators of Harvard Law Review in the New Republic? But brandeis Lippmann, Herbert Crowley, the author of the Promise of American Life, leading progressive. This is the manifesto of progressivism, Crowley. They're all living at the House of Truth. So on March eighth, nineteen sixteen, when Holmes turned seventy five, the Law Review dedicated an issue to the occasion when Holmes dissented in a pair of cases in which the Supreme Court struck down progressive labor legislation, a federal ban on child labor in Hammer versus Daggenheart and a few late years later, a federal minimum wage law for women in Adkins versus Children's Hospital. The New Republic lavishly praised his Hammer descent and reprinted the Adkins Descent in its entirety. So they are the bullhorn. They are the voice of progressivism. Originally created to be the voice of Theodore Roosevelt. The story is, according to mainstream that Theodore Roosevelt had no interest in experimenting on the US Constitution, so they stopped following him and stopped supporting him. And this is when they started as a sport Woodrow Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he still used they still he still participated in weakening the election by you know, the whole bull Moose party. Though that he still serves a function, Yes, bring us to Wilson, and he did it with well and with with a with a quite complete complete awareness of what he was doing. I mean, maybe his own his own ego made him think he was actually intended to win, but I don't think so. Yeah, he lied about his his escapades and wars and stuff like that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So that's what I got for today. This is an extension of this society being governed by the scientific expert. It's quite shocking, in fact, to read a book that's called Imbeciles about the eugenics program and see so many citations to brandeis Lipman Holmes and this House of Truth crew. So I remind you that we've already shown that three of the four members that were in the room and the creation of Israel were Hosts of Truth members, and now we're showing that they're deeply involved in the sterilization, the forced compulsory sterilization of human beings.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, which is kind of a strange in a sense because I mean there's some overlap there that makes sense, and there's some overlap there. How they paint what was going on in Germany in but skewing it of course. So it's just I don't know, it's it's just very it's just very odd how many things that brandeis It was at the center of and not only the center. It seems like he was selecting and directing. Oh for sure, he was with the with the Rothschilds. It's his deep ties. I mean he was their guy for everything and.
Speaker 2: When there so when they brought labor and capital together, this is one of the main This is the whole plot of Metropolis, by the way, bringing labor and capital together, and in the end, the guy that brings him together is the hero. So Brandis, you know, when it comes to bringing labor and capital together in nineteen ten, he's actually the lead attorney. He walks into a room of attorneys and takes control, and so you know, he's got great influence. You know.
Speaker 1: I think that he is one of those people who is probably very mild and mannered, and he's probably also very intelligent, but I think he cast a very scary shadow because people knew who he was involved with or something like that.
Speaker 2: So that was exactly what I was just going to say, because when you look at and actually, let's do this. Let's see if I can figure this out here, because we can go over the creation of Israel because people know.
Speaker 1: Had to know that the Federal Reserve was pretty much the end of our government, you know, our control, our independence, and they must have known the dark hands that were at work there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this may be a little clunky and a little awkward. Let's see if I can figure this out, because to go through that actually is important. I'm just not sure if I'm going to be able to.
Speaker 1: Actually interesting to see. You know, it almost is like a bunch of people scurrying to please the new master in this time period and get things done as quickly as they could, like, regardless of what they may have luke warmfelt about the nation before. As soon as things started to turn the other side, it's like they jumped on that wagon instead and abandon their principles.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I agree, And now hopefully I do this right. I can show you sort of my filing system, my folder system. I've never let anybody inside of my research, but I I don't mind doing that. Here, let's see if I can do it.
Speaker 1: Can't show you watching besides starta. I know that they are now.
Speaker 2: They got all my information anyways, collecting my key strokes for sure. So okay, so here's my brand Eye folder. You can see how I've been collecting here. Can you see that my folder system? Yeah, so you can see that I've got an extensive folder situation here on a lot of things. And this is just my brand.
Speaker 1: Eye Fabian Freeway.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, this is an incredibly important book to read as well.
Speaker 1: Yea, economists. Now are we talking about the publication that's put out by the Rothschilds the economy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh it's a yeah, it's an article on brand Eyes from the economists. Let's look at the facts, you see that Now, facts are subjective people. I see a lot of people misusing the word facts because they are manipulable.
Speaker 1: Right, and determined by whatever they say the sciences at the time, without having like, let's see the validation of that experiment before you tell me that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Right. So in the Zionism folder and in Documents on British Foreign Policy nineteen nineteen and nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of a small folder, the part about Zionism. It's like sixteen page folders inside of folders.
Speaker 2: It is. And so this has really allowed me to have a clear mind as to what's going on. You know, all of the books that were written about Brandie and Zionism, I've collected each page and highlighted and underlined all of the important stuff. So here's an example. Okay, So this is important. This is the story of Israel. Okay, And it's right in line with the scientific expert And you're going to see just how influential brand Eiz is here. Okay. So it's a memorandum by Felix Frankfurter of an interview in mister Balfour's apartment on June twenty fourth in Paris. So this is during the Paris Peace Conference. So the Balfour Declaration is dated November second, nineteen seventeen. Well, Brandeize sees that there may be some some pulling back by the British government and the other governments in wanting to help him create this Jewish homeland in Palestine, and so he decides he's going to Palestine to do some personal research. And it so coincides with the Paris Peace Conference and he drops in to say hello to all of his buddies. And here's the story of how Israel was created. Make his presence shelter, yes, yes, and it's not his influence, but it's the Rothschild's influence. And we've already shown that a lot of the decisions made at Paris, we're already done through the inner Allied conferences and those into the inter Allied Club is owned by the Rothschilds. And a lot of these decisions were made on rothschild Land while at their mansions eating breakfaster, lunch or dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even this passed through. It was pushed by the raw milk scare that Rothschild's were put impressing. Yes, so, mister Rothschild.
Speaker 2: You look, you look, who's present, Mister Balfour, mister Justice Brand It's Lord Eustace Percy and mister Frankfurter. Eustace Percy's also a Resident of the House of Truth. And now that's strange because he is a member of the British Parliament. He is like the right hand man of the British Prime Minister David Lloyd George him and Lord Lothian to key members of the Roads Roundtable, Roads both living at the House of Truth when they were in Washington doing foreign policy work. And so that's very strange too now that what that means is that three of the four people that were there in the creation of Israel were House of Truth residence. So mister belfour expressed great satisfaction that Justice Brandeis came to Europe. He said, the Jewish problem, of which the Palestinian question is only a fragment but an essential part, is to his mind as perplexing a question as any that confronts the state statesmanship of Europe.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was just going to ask if the Russell Trust comes up at all in any of this or of research that you'd do.
Speaker 2: With. Well, Russell's Age Foundation is throughout all of it. They are actually funding a lot of the literature, the books that are being created. So I invite people to go into part two scientific management. I think we delve into the National Consumers League there and yep, though it's all totally funded by.
Speaker 1: Skull and Bones yep.
Speaker 2: So he is exceedingly distressed by it and her harassed by its difficulties. Mister Balfour rehearsed summer summarily the pressure on Jews in Eastern Europe and said that the problem was of course complicated by the extraordinary phenomenon the Jews now are not only participating in revolutionary movements, but are actually to a large degree leaders in such movements. He stated that a well informed person told him only the other day that Lenin, also on his mother's side, was a Jew. Now that's true. We know now, over one hundred years later, that's true. Now. What they're saying there is that in my mind, and they're talking about the movements that are going on like the Bolshevik Bolshevik Revolution and then the Armenian genocide, that's what I believe that they're talking about run by Jews.
Speaker 1: Exactly Islam, not by Muslims. And they were Frankists, they were the young Turks, the leaders that ranked.
Speaker 2: Oh there's an admission.
Speaker 1: They were Sabotins. They weren't Francaus. They were Sabatins who became the doma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so there you have an admission. You know, when you get into the books of the time, they will say things and speak in certain ways that really enlighten you as to where they were at the time in their in their brains, and this just gets better.
Speaker 1: And they're still guarded, which is funny. Even the corresponds between them, like it's like they were careful enough to say things in a certain way that you'd have to you have to really pry into it to really understand that. But they're actually flying.
Speaker 2: That's a sopian, the use of a soapian language where it has two meanings but only the initiated know what you're saying. Yeah, so in like enforced, it's you know, yeah, so enforced Gump. When Gump gives his the girl that he was in love with, I don't remember Jenna Jenney. Yeah, uh he Actually, when you go look at that movie, he actually forms the position of Bapphamet. He says peace to her, but his other hand is pointing down with a peace sign. So anyways, just a side note, So Justice Brandei stated that he had every reason to believe that this is not something and that Lennon on both sides is an upper class Russian. Well, that's proven to be totally false. His mother was a Jew, which makes him technically a Jew. That was the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's that's actually how they identify it to it's on the mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one that matters. It's paternal, not maternal.
Speaker 1: Apparently they said the same thing about Trump too, because everybody's like, oh, his father was a blah blah blah. And I was like, well, you don't even need to go that direction because apparently his mother was. I don't know if this is truet.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's interesting. I would love to check that out. But he's most it's certainly a Zionist, absolutely Trump, I mean, his most favorite, his most favorite award he has on his wall admittedly was the one that he got from the Zionist group.
Speaker 1: He's he gave a key to the White House to as you know, token gift to Nan Yahoo.
Speaker 2: Right, And he has entertained Krabbad Lubovich just like every other president going back to.
Speaker 1: I hope they washed that day, don't they just a lot once a week And when they all stand around you at a desk, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, right, didn't they smell the sulfur? Carter was the first president to entertain Kraabad in the Oval Office. Another side note there is to pay attention to the desk that's in the Oval Office. That'll tell you a lot, but wouldn't get into that later. So he continued. Brandeised it that after all, this is a minor matter whether Lenin was a Jew or not. Of course, that all that mister Balfour said was quite so. He believes every Jew is potentially an intellectual and an idealist, and the problem is one of direction of those qualities. He narrated his own approach to Zionism that he came to it wholly as an American, for his whole life had been free from Jewish contacts or traditions. This is true. He changes his middle name and becomes a Zionist leader in his sixties. So as an American he was confronted with the disposition of the vast number of Jews, particularly Russian Jews, that were pouring into the United States year by year. It was then that, by chance, a pamphlet on Zionism came his way and led him to the study of the Jewish problem and to the conviction that Zionism was the.
Speaker 1: Answer mankind's problem. And that would be, yeah, a Jewish problem. Jewish problem means that the nations, because that's what gentiles really meant, right, So that means like all other things except for them is their enemy.
Speaker 2: And this is a problem that's gone on for centuries. So you know, let's not forget the saying where there's smoke, there's fire, mainstreamers and armies if you've dared to watch us today. So the very same men with the same qualities that are now enlisted in revolutionary movements would find in the United States do find constructive channels for expression and make positive contributions to civilization in a liberal context, in a more centralizing of the government, the vis quality of opportunity or a quality of outcome rather than aquality of opportunity. Mister Balfour interrupted to express his agreement, adding, of course, these are the reasons that make you and me such ardent Zionists. The Justice continued that for the realization of the Zionist program, and that program is spelt with an MME at the end, three conditions were essential. First, so brandeis is laying down the conditions that we will accept the area that you want to give us, but it has to be on three conditions. First, that Palestine should be the Jewish homeland, and not merely that there be a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Well, it has to be the place, not just a place for them to hang out. That he assumed. That he assumed is the commitment of the Balfour Declaration and will of course be confirmed by the Peace Conference.
Speaker 1: So basically, the reason why we're supporting it not supposed to scrutinize this is because it's already been decided a long time ago that the Palestinians had to go and completely yes.
Speaker 2: And it gets very interesting here in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the highest level, it's already been decided. Just like the public Law eighty seven two ninety seven this says were to be just armed. It's a law, a public law, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So secondly, there must be economic elbow room for a Jewish Palestine. So they're using the word Palestine here, by the way, self sufficiency for a healthy social life. That meant adequate boundaries, not merely a small garden within Palestine. On the north. That meant the control of the of the waters. And he assumed that Great Britain was urging the northern boundary necessary for the control of the waters. That was a question substantially between England and France, and of course must be determined by the peace conference.
Speaker 1: You know, they're gonna they're gonna if they succeed in what their plan is, then they're not gonna have anybody left the torture except for themselves, and it's gonna be very boring. There's not gonna be anybody to leach off of, and they're not gonna be able to make it anything.
Speaker 2: And nobody else to blame anymore. But by then they're hoping that we're just such automatons that we don't question history, and everything's down the rabbit hole and there's no way you can prove any thing. That's what I would say, So.
Speaker 1: Leonard Cohen song in my head the future, there's no one left tun.
Speaker 2: You know, we took Leonard Cohen classes in I must have been English in high school. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: I have a Buddhist I think something like that.
Speaker 2: So mister Belfour sented that that was so as to the southern boundary, but questioned as to the eastern boundary. So there's questions between the French and British regarding boundaries.
Speaker 1: When did the Greater Israel project become you know, visualized, because I'm thinking it was it was part of the plan. Yeah, well, I think this, this whole idea of the Zionist state was also because I what I know about the Francis, it was always created to one day be a burnt offering of Jews who they kind of gathered there the first place. So it's part of their freaking Talmut and Kimbala crap, and it's all part of the Frankest and Cybotine and Francis stuff that Zionism is really just another word for what you know, Frank has tried to cover for, and it's a I think it's happening soon that there's going to be something going on. Either they're going to provoke somebody to attack them, or they're gonna false flag themselves, and then they'll be all new uproar of victimhood, all refreshed again for this era, and everybody who says anything against it is going to be severely punished. And there's going to be not too much time for that anyway, because then they're going to go scorged to earth freaking Samson option style on whoever they decide they want to do that too.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know. And I think those protests at the American Universities serves as a dialectic and now they can say, look at all this rising anti Semitism, We're going to have to stop it. And at the same time they are instituting anti Semitic laws, preparing for just such a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Trump is leading the old in his brick. He's leading that charge, talking about death penalties and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the Justice so here we start to see how Justice Brandize is influencing the Foreign Secretary of the British government. Got he's even higher than him. So this is where you say that, you know, he comes as a rothschild agent, and it's not necessarily because he's a US Supreme Court justice that he's intimidating people and taking a lead role here, even over Arthur Balfour. But it's the Rothschilds that are supporting him, behind him, just like Cecil Rhodes.
Speaker 1: Just give us what we want, have the bridge to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the Justice added that, of course the interests of the hedgeazz were involved, but after all the disposition of questions between the Arabs and the Zionists was in effect an internal British problem. He urged Brandeis did on the east the trans Jordan line, for there the land is largely unoccupied in settlement could be made without conflict with the Arab It's much more easily than in the more settled portions of the north. So mister Belfour pointed out that in the east there is the hedge Azz railroad, which can rightly be called the Mohammedan Railroad. The Justice replied that there is a land right up to that railroad, and mister Belfour stated that he thought that Faisal, the guy that gets totally screwed here, would agree to having an eastern boundary of Palestine go up to the Hedgeazz railroad.
Speaker 1: I just realized you're reading from a bigger page that you could see, right, We're still seeing all the little pages. Oh shoot, yeah, it's fine. I just I've been, you know, staring at the little squares.
Speaker 2: But it's okay, let's try this. It's good. So then I have to share the actual tab.
Speaker 1: Yeah's another thing. I'ncle back, you know what I mean? How do you want to do it? Well?
Speaker 2: I want to. I want people to read along and see that this is actually something that's happening. So window that's my.
Speaker 1: I heard that the last video and I was starting what it was.
Speaker 2: She's very patient. She's just sitting here right beside me. This is her rest day. She's usually going so solid at the farm and the other six days of the week that she actually appreciates the wednesdays that we sit.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a goat or sheep or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, we used to have chickens. We had five chickens were inside city limits, so we kept it small.
Speaker 1: But I knew I knew somebody who had vineyards and in order to keep the grass down between the rows, they would have the good trees there.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, that's what they do. Okay, let me see the folders aren't coming up all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: I actually lived on a vineyard for a short period of time. I rented a house from the guy. Was really nicely what do you call it, like landscapes, trees that like made an arc into the driveway and stuff. Was top of the mountain in Ramona. It was nice. Then I went to jail.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, you went to jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why am I allowed to ask that on live recorded? Yeah? You can.
Speaker 1: California police officer decided that I was drunk when I wasn't, and I got to uy oh, wow, and it was. He said, you were doing erratic driving. There's two turns into a hotel circle. I realized I didn't go to the what I wanted to do, so I turned my blinker off and kept going. But he was following me from the beach and he thought he just assumed that I was drinking, So that's what he went with. After three hours of sobriety test and an alcohol thing I can lie about anyway, like a blood test, they forced me to do a blood test after the breathalyzer and then still put me on so I ended up going to jail. I didn't realize that I didn't have representation because there was a lawyer next to me, but that was just somebody that stands in California is different than New York. If there's nobody, if you don't have a lawyer and there's nobody standing next to you, so I assumed that I had somebody there and I didn't.
Speaker 3: So that was that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been in similar situations, Hey cops, Yeah, there's been more.
Speaker 1: Seven vehicles of mine took him, just took him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have an authority about them. They visited me at the farm twice this year. And made sure that I left the farm because because of exactly what I'm showing here today, I told the landowner that we were leasing from that Israel was created by a US Supreme Court justice, and that was it. Ye. But I am still getting on the farm. My wife has been there full time and I've been helping out, and we're just about done. Actually, we got four weeks left in our harvest box and that'll be the end of the year.
Speaker 1: You have to wet one those rubber masks that make it look like somebody else.
Speaker 2: I actually thought about dressing up and going in disguise. I did, and I get sneaked in by our golf cart and I'll just put a bag over me and we'll drive in.
Speaker 1: You know, just just uh fly fly a rainbow flag on your golf cart and she won't even notice it was you. She just figured that you're one of the libok like herself. Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason. Now it shows I think I have to actually click on it and engage in it, and then it shows up in that screen for me to grab. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so box that you have to click in. Yeah, So when you're in the freezent screen. When you go to share screen and you click entire screen and then there's a box to the left. You got to click that and then the blue share button will pop a little light up. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, okay, different that I have these folders and they're down in my tool box at the bottom on my toolbar, and so they don't come up if they're in the toolbar. But if I click on it and bring it up like I have here, then it actually shows up in the middle one the window.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you guys can all read that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's nice and crystal to full size?
Speaker 2: It is that better? It's good? All right? So here we go. So they here is the Foreign Secretary of Britain having a conversation with the Justice capital j No need to say anything else. It's like he's prince or sting.
Speaker 1: And mister Balfour has to express agreement to what he lays out as the conditions.
Speaker 2: Yep or lebron right, He's just this is the influence he has the Justice. That's all they refer to. Mass So Thirdly, the Justice urged that the future Jewish Palestine must have control of the land and the natural resources which are at the heart of a sound economic life. Wow. Okay, and what does Brandeis do but founds the Palestine Economic Corporation works hand in hand with the Rothschild's PICA, the Palestine Israeli Colonization Association.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what they're doing. This is they're they're colonizing that they don't even own this land and that's not even there people who actually reside there. And this is like British colonialism in Palestine because they're like, yeah, we're just going to take this and fuck you and your resources. A ry Now yep.
Speaker 2: And I had arguments with progressives yesterday who didn't like any of this information and you know, I just showed them this information here and they don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't like receipts because then they have to they still have to delve back on their pre programmed rhetoric. It's always about oppressions. It's not about they what they've researched themselves. It's the impression that they have that they believed and that they've parroted without ever looking into and when you question that, it's like questioning their identity. It is never based on anything that they actually found on their own yep. Always someone else that they're just it's like a repeater, like when you have a radios, it's it's broadcasting it further. That's how they are.
Speaker 2: Yep, because they've personally identified with the movement and made it a personal thing. Yeah. Okay, so when they say, oh, it was never called Palestine and it's not a colonization program, it's like the companies, the corporations that built it were called Palestine Colonization Association. Stop it right, learn your history. You're annoying. So there you go have. They must have control of the land and the natural resources. So where does that leave the Arab Semi? It was essential that the values which are being and will be created because of the cessation of Turkish rule and due to British occupation, occupation and Jewish settlement should go to the state and not into private hands. So now you're seeing that they knew that they had to overthrow the Ottoman Empire in order to get the land that they wanted, and once they did that, then it was just a matter of you know, diplomacy.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, and going back to the schools of Columbia and stuff like that that was just a way for them to control what they are anticipated as in opposition to what they were doing in Palestine. So let's make it about a bunch of liberal idiots. That way, anybody that associate that, you can associate anybody who wants not not to see genocide happen as being a liberal, and then you can call people liberals, and then you can you know, get the get the stronger side of the argument against humanity, because obviously the stronger side would be the rational thinking people who actually can put two thoughts together, who realize that it's wrong. Now they're so stupid because they see that something liberal that they're going to go for. Hey, yeah, Israel, Right, it's the matter with you people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as it's liberal, they're gonna they're gonna have an open mind to it. Yeah, the moment that you start showing them this, they are no longer open minded.
Speaker 1: And the people who consider themselves conservative are going to be pro genocide just because that's what the liberals like, The liberals like to to to save these people. So that must be in opposition to us.
Speaker 2: And this is really to liberal. It's meant to liberalize the entire world. This is their plan going to Paris. This is why the American delegation doesn't have one Republican or Conservative in their population. It's a huge group of Americans, but they're all Democrat progressives. So they establish a world of liberalism. This is really what we need to understand, is that they're trying to make everybody liberal in the new definition of liberalism, meaning supporting centralized government as an answer to everything. So mister Balfour expressed entire agreement with the three conditions which the Justice laid down. So he then proceeded to point out the difficulties which confronted England. He narrated at length the Syrian situation and the appointment of the Inter Allied Commission, which finally terminated in the present American Commission. So the inter Allied Commission, they and so this is where the Fabians are. You can go look at our work. We've shown that this inter Allied Commission was chaired by Sydney Webb and one of the main influencers was George Bernard Shaw. They're there, Lipmann is there.
Speaker 1: Of course he's there. He's got to write it all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Faisal was a comrade in arms with the British. So he was actually fighting with them, is that what they're saying. Not sure? Uh. He undoubtedly was of military help, and by sheer force of events, the British and the Arabs find themselves together in Syria. Faisal interpreted British action and British words as in effect a promise either of Arab independence or of Arab rule under British protection. So they he's assuming that he's going to get what the Jews end up having.
Speaker 1: Mh.
Speaker 2: And this is what Psych's Pico does. It flips it and Frankfurter helps you all of that in I think it's the Google Guggenheim mission that goes to Israel.
Speaker 1: You go ahead and secure that land and then you just then you hand it to the to the app someone else or in your enemy or whomever. Right, you're the one who's on the ground making it happen. But yep, oh, thank you, thank you for you know, claiming that putting this the flag in the ground. But it's not going to do you know, you just you just served us. You didn't serve what you thought you're It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that's the famous quid pro cool and I'm, you know, this close to saying that the whole war was started for the purpose of founding Israel.
Speaker 1: So I mean that's joining Germinat, there's there's there's a lot of there's few different reasons, and you know, the expansion of Bolshevism and all that other stuff. Well, the bag designs war for sure. For control, I.
Speaker 2: Mean control of the oil, the Baghdad to Berlin railway, but also the main Rhine Danube canal that goes across central Europe. These were all key aspects that you know, it was all about economics.
Speaker 1: Once they had the Federal Reserve in here and they had the rothschild control as they did, they were and by nineteen thirty three we were all collateral. This was no more country. Then it was time for them to make their make their move toward world in global domination. And I'm going to say that we're already under that one world order because of so many banks that are actually controlling countries, that countries and their names have no meaning anymore, taking the same orders and playing the world stage Jesuit theater type of thing for the people. But it's already we've already lost since World War two, we're seeing it slowly being implemented since then, and it's it's not going to take a war of words to get it back. It's going to take a whole lot more than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so you look at Woodrow Wilson's two terms. The first four years, it was all about domestic reform because they had to make America ready and able to yeah, condition the mines. Well, they had to interact with this new international model they're going to create. So America is going to be the leader for the twentieth century. It's going to be the American century. So we have to make America easily adaptable to this new system that we're going to create. So the first four years, you're right, is all the domestics, the Federal Reserve, the Federal Trade Commission, all of this, and then the four years of a second term are all really international. It's meant to now establish and bring internationalism together with the American way. And it culminates at the Paris Peace Conference in nineteen nineteen where they establish everything.
Speaker 1: And of course they had to demonize the hell out of Russia. I was out of Germany and its leader, because that was a very big example of how independence from them can make you flourish, and how nationalism is a tool, a weapon against it against them, and they couldn't have that, so they had to demonize him throughout history because they don't want anybody to even look that direction and get any ideas for how they liberate themselves.
Speaker 2: And the fact that Germany had all kinds of natural resources within their boundaries made them a threat to the entire European.
Speaker 1: Want their industry to get any to be competitive with Britain. That was one of the big deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what happened after the Treaty of Versus, but the French were allowed to go into Germany for fifteen years and extract whatever they wanted.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So this last paragraph here and then on to the end.
Speaker 1: As part of their debts. The same thing with the natural resources anywhere. That's why you see you know China, China quote unquote, who basically was controlling or buying the debt from Canada. Now they have full access to all their resources. And I would say that maybe some of the reasons why the pipelines were cut down here was you know, you can say environmental disks and environmental ad that it's probably because somebody else already owns it. We've already right, you know, if you knew how the type of debt were in, it's probably because we don't have resources technically, because they're gone now there right under somebody else's control.
Speaker 2: They're indebted to somebody else. So the situation is further complicated by an agreement made early in November nineteen eighteen by the British and French and brought to the President's attention, telling the people of the East that their wishes would be consulted in the disposition of their future. Now, I believe that is psych's pico. So one day in the Council of Four, when the Syrian matter was under dispute, the President suggested that there's a dispatch of a commission to find out what the people really wanted. Now that is the Guggenheim Frankfurter led mission that actually stops in Gibraltar, and that's it. That's as far as it goes. So it began with Syria, but the field of inquiry was extended over the whole East. Mister Balfour wrote a memorandum to the Prime Minister David Lloyd George and he believed it went to the President pointing out that Palestine should be excluded from the terms of reference because the powers had committed themselves to the Zionist program again double me, which inevitably excluded numerical self determination. So the argument of self determination on sheer numbers the Arab Semitic speaking population easily wins. They are at seven hundred thousand. This is what Balfour states in this piece of literature, that there's seven hundred thousand Arabs in comparison to whatever the number was of Hebrew. But even today there's five hundred million Arabs Semitic speaking people there. In comparison there's about ten million Hebrew. Hebrew is about the fourth largest population. Yet they claim Semitic ownership of it all when they call somebody an anti Semite.
Speaker 1: Don't right exactly. I was about to make that statement. It's like nobody ever says anti Semite. He thinks Muslim.
Speaker 2: And I show and I say, there's seventy seven branches. You're the anti Semite, and they will not talk to me again, they'll blalk me and they'll leave because that is the truth. And so you can see Balfce stating here that we can't determine self or we can't give self determination on the numbers because the jew won't get it. We are dealing not with the wishes of an existing community, but are consciously seeking to reconstitute a new community and definitely building for a numerical majority in the future. They want to outnumber them there, see what's going on there right now people.
Speaker 1: So there's two ways to do that. You bring more people in or you reduce their population.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I think that you know, when you look at that seven hundred thousand back in the day of Arabs and like ten thousand Hebrew, you look at that number today seven hundred thousand or sorry, five hundred million in comparison to ten million. They haven't really been able to gain any ground as far as out birthing them. So what are you gonna do. There's only one option to eliminate them, and that is what's happening today. And you can see that it's stated in nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: Although my page is going off. Okay, no, no.
Speaker 2: Pajer Bom, I heard about that. It's funny how you can try to stay away from the mainstream, but you still pick up little nuggets along the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, your stuff would be that serious. So I know stuff.
Speaker 2: And so they stayed there. And it's worth stating again we are dealing not with the wishes of an existing community, but are consciously seeking to reconstitute a new community and definitely building for a numerical majority in the future. So when you look at the Balfour Declaration and it says in there it clearly being understood that nothing shall be done to the already existing or no, nothing shall be done to prejudice the civil and religious rights of the already existing non Jewish communities in Palestine. So there's a direct contradiction when you read that sentence right there that we've read twice, and then you look at the Balfour Declaration, the resulting document that comes from these meetings, you can see that they declare something officially publicly, but privately they're saying no, no, no, no, no, we're going to This has nothing to do with the wishes of an existing community there. We are going to reconstitute a new community and we're going to out birth them, or we're going to become the majority there someday in the future. Here we are one hundred years later and they're still not. So you can see that they got to create genocide. They have to kill large numbers of these people at one time in order for them to ever have a majority. So we go to the final page. So on the other side, Sorry, are you seeing that page now? You are? Oh, okay, hang on, let me do that again. That was pretty smooth. And then I screwed it up.
Speaker 1: Give it down.
Speaker 2: So let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see he was on there today. Good things are climbing.
Speaker 2: Good case. Third page with any doction of self determination, he asked the Justice how he thinks the president will do it. The Justice replied that mister Belfour had already indicated the solution, and pointed out that the whole conception of Zionism as a Jewish homeland was a definite building up for the future as means of dealing with a world problem, and not merely with the disposition of all already existing community. Mister Belfour stated he supposed that Mister belfore stated he supposed that that would be the president's line. He continued to point out the great difficulties that are now besetting Great Britain in the East, namely the ferment in the whole Eastern world, the Mohammedan restlessness, the new Arabic imperialism, and the relations with the French. Then there is also the Psyke's Peako Agreement that is dead, but it's ruins still encumber the earth. He was anxious that the Justice show should know these difficulties, for they all bear upon the Palestinian situation. So this is why Balfour and Brandeis are getting together right after America declares war in nineteen seventeen. Balfour expresses interest in meeting Brandeis specifically more than anybody else once he got to Washington, and this is why, because they had to inform him of everything that's going on before decisions are made. Now, that isn't in credible because that puts the Justice in a leading role above everybody.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and makes no sense the continuity of like you know, hierarchy. But it does if you know who he's involved with.
Speaker 2: It all makes sense when you understand the Rothschilds are involved, and they're the ones donating the land, and they're involved in all of this back and forth cabling and the final authoring of the Balfour Declaration. So the Justice hoped that while he was away. This is incredible. The Justice hoped that while he was away at least nothing would be done which would embarrass the fulfillment of the three conditions which he laid down as essential to the realization of the Zionist program. He is telling Balfour, don't screw this up while I'm.
Speaker 1: Gone, right, That was a threat.
Speaker 2: Then stated that he understood Justice Brandis's request that no decision be taken as to the boundaries in the extent of control over the land in any way counter to his views until his return in about four or five weeks from Palestine. He thought it was perfectly safe to give him the assurance that no decision will be taken and to those matters during that time to embarrass the aims which the Justice indicated. Mister Belfour stated that he would be either in Paris or in London when the Justice returned, and he hoped that he will report to him at once upon his return on the questions as they appeared to him from a study on the spot. So no statesman could have been more sympathetic than mister Belfour was with the underlying philosophy and aims of Zionism as they were stated by mister Justice, Brandeis nor more eager that the necessary condition should be secured at the hands of the Peace Conference and of Great Britain to assure the realization of the Zionist program.
Speaker 1: Did any of these pages, sorry, did any of these pages come from from Nick when he was doing his Uh? Nope, yeah, no the Liverary.
Speaker 2: No. And I have actually a pH d in history that we are now talking on Facebook, and he's he was talking to me about these papers. I already knew of them, and he's actually I can't remember his name right now, but he's important. He did a he did a really great study on all of this, but from a PhD university position, and so it's really good. I'll share it on Facebook with anybody that wants it.
Speaker 1: And what are you on for his books? So people don't.
Speaker 2: Uh diego Garcia?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So he it was a two hundred minute article that he'd written as a PhD in the university system on Brandeis because he'd seen, you know, a little bit about Brandeis and started asking questions similar to the questions we ask. But he's only been in he's only investigated Brandeis in the Zionist era. Which which means that he's only investigating one chapter of the ten chapter Rise of the Expert and all of the other areas that brandis has right. And so I indicated that a little bit to him a couple of days ago, and he's promised to look more into our work.
Speaker 1: So this is really where yeah, and this is already passed where we're at here, because it's already in motion, if you're saying, the Zionist era. So he doesn't even know how integoate he was into the developing of this.
Speaker 2: Yep, he didn't know that he coined the term scientific management. He didn't know anything about sociological jurispurdons, at least as far as I know. But these things came as a surprise to him, and so we just I told him that this guy is the maker of our modern day social contract, the literal matrix. It's more than just Zionism. He's influencing across the board. And so he's promised to look into our work. And what this is, people, is how a PhD gets in.
Speaker 1: Your way, right right right, because you've it one way, well, you have.
Speaker 2: A vested interest, You are within a framework of a story, and you know he's all, he's using all the same sources we are, except we aren't encumbered by perversion of authority. We don't have anybody that's controlling what we're going to say and telling us what we can't say. We are just in a journey towards the truth, trying to find exactly what happened in the real history. And so you can see that his PhD got in the way too.
Speaker 1: Right, because I mean, there there could be just this impression that you get where direction they're saying. Okay, so the meat, the meat of this particular story is in this this this uh timeframe, So you don't look for anything else. You look for that section. You get enough out of there, but you don't know what else happened before. It could just be just as simple as you know, the blinders being here because you're expecting to find something here, but you weren't even aware that there'd be more previous to that, and how that led up and all that stuff. So it's a lot easier to the guide people if they don't think that they're being guided, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, m and so he was surprised about the House of Truth. He'd never heard of that, but this is really the focus. This is the nexus, the genesis, ground zero of the Progressive era movement.
Speaker 1: This gets me, huh, I said, the whole idea of the name House of Truth really gets me. Yeah, more inversion of every single word.
Speaker 2: Yep, and that you know, I'm not sure. There's a a few hypothesis on why they named it the hust of Truth there. We can go into that one day. But you know, this is all about Greek allegory or you know, knowing.
Speaker 1: The juice that's right, Just like they're.
Speaker 2: Naming these DARPA programs about stories you would never know or come in contact with unless you are studying the classics.
Speaker 1: But they're in fact that that archetype, that energy every time. They do that to empower their their programs and their their missions.
Speaker 2: Right. So that's about all I have. We've actually gone yeah, over two hours. So I'm going to continue to investigate down this avenue. Uh And I've got a radio broadcast with RBN on Friday night at eight pm. I'm going to probably go through this again, depending on which direction they want to go. But I'm going on with Lurk from Texas and he's he's really investigated the communitarian angle of all of this, and he said that you know they're using the same language there. You know, knew this and knew that. And so on Friday night, we're going to try to clarify and bring the two I eight ideas together and see if there's parallels in common ground between the American progressive movement and the communitarian movement, which I'm sure. I mean, I've already seen these things. So it just gets further more interesting with each week that passes by. With more research, we're delving into more surprising details as to just how the progressive movement infiltrated our society. And so what we're going to try to do is show you what it looks like today, because this is how you're going to be able to see the echoes of history and then say, Nana, we screwed up once, We're not going to do it again. So this is the importance of history, so we don't condemn ourselves to repeating it over and over. We see that actually happening right now, that there's a large segment of the television public that are progressives without even knowing it, and they are falling to these spells, these blag black magic spells that are filled with kind words like sustainability. So we're going to continue down that road and we'll bring further investigations next week as to know our further findings. And I very good encourage everybody to drop in and see Daniel and yeah, well support Daniel and is pursuit of a new computer? People?
Speaker 1: What time is RB young?
Speaker 2: Is that broadcast going on eight pm Pacific? You have is there a linked yep, I'll provide a link. There is a link if you go or you're not on Facebook, so I can send you one. I'll send you the link and then you can listen. And yeah, we just had our first broadcast last Friday night.
Speaker 1: If you want me to drop it into the chest so people can save it.
Speaker 4: Or m.
Speaker 1: I gotta go get I'm gonna go on Facebook and look for diog.
Speaker 2: Do you have a Facebook account? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I hardly ever use it, but I do. Yeah, I'm on the Politician. Yeah okay, so Urbion is a little bit an actor.
Speaker 2: Oh any other interesting thing, dude, is that I can't share it on Facebook because I'm in Canada. So I posted a screen shot where I say hey everyone, because I'm in Canada. This link can't be shared, but I advertise ERBIAN and the Republic Broadcasting Network in the show on Friday Night controlled up and then it's control of one of my friends, Liz Elms, was awesome enough to grab the link and shared in the comment section. So let's see if I can actually share that link.
Speaker 1: Just make sure get dirtied up by being on RBN. That's all they get some controls up going on over there. N Yeah, oh, I don't know about this particular broadcaster, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it seems to be okay, but you know who knows, and.
Speaker 1: Just don't just design through the dark side.
Speaker 2: My friend, they've been oh you know, they allowed me to say whatever I wanted to say. I don't know if it's meant to incriminate me, but I'm going to continue to move forward and not be affected by any of the bullshit because that's the only way we're going to win. And so if you give me an opportunity to speak, I'm going to speak. If Joe Rogan followed me tomorrow, I would definitely go on because it gives me all kinds of influence, and you know, I can start and I can start to show how Rogan himself is fulfilling the role of the political philosopher, much like Walter Lippman did one hundred year years ago to influence society.
Speaker 1: So I put it in the live chat for Rumble and I put in the live chat for FTJ Media. So if you're don't know that, there's a what you call a box there bottom right hand coinner on FTJ Media, there's a little thing that looks like a little you know, thought cloud. It's green. I think you click it and it opens up and you'll see the link in there. All right, all right, awesome, cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well eat everything you've done for me, Daniel and allowed me to come on and talk these Wednesday mornings have been awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I have a great time with it. It's a lot of fun. I like when we the three of us also work together on stuff that's really cool. And yeah, so I look forward to next week. Hope you have a good Friday this coming Friday.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, we're uh, we're going to do this Friday and then we're not sure what it's going to be, but we'll see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Cool, all right, but well, I thank you again for your time, and we were running off right now, guys, you know what to do as far as the links in the description. Also, I just want to remind you that last night I did a simulcast broadcast of Doctor Peter Glidden's We got a couple more members through that the subscription thing, which I highly encourage. There's a cuypot clip for fifty percent off. Supports the show, which supports doctor Glidden of course, and it supports you because then you have access to that information that will help you improve your health and well being for you and your family. All Right, that's it