Speaker 1: We're so excited for all the cool stuff going on at Rollertown Beer Works in Salina, Texas. That's the brewery Ben and I are partners in. And one of the biggest things is that the next two weekends are going to be spectacular because April twenty six, it's a Saturday. That's our sumo wrestling event. It's our fourth one. It's become one of the biggest sumo wrestling tournaments in all of North America. It's insane. We have Gaga Maru, a legendary sumo wrestler from Japan, flying in from Japan to oversee the whole thing. And this year been we've expanded it to the weekend before because you have an idea for what we're going to do on Saturday in the prosper Salina area. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, we love the Dallas Sumo Club, our buddy Corey who runs that. They are incredible people and we've heard wait, there's a sumo wrestling club in Dallas. We couldn't even believe it, but yes there is one, and it is exquisite. And so we were like, hey, Corey, when we're promoting our big sumo tournament, what if we did a pub crawl and called it a Sumo crawl, and we go to just four different bars around the Prosperous Line area to hype up people for the big sumo weekend. So this Saturday night were we rented a bus from Alva Limousine and we're gonna get a big party bus. Me Skin and probably Tyler from Rollertown and a bunch of sumo wrestlers are gonna hop in this bus and we're going to the Gin in downtown Prosper We're gonna get hand it's so much fun. At each one of these stops, we're gonna be buying Rollertown beers for everyone. We're gonna be at the Tavern on Broadway right down from the Gin and Prosper Then we're that's at seven forty five. Then at eight fifteen we'll be at the Nook, which is in Light Farms in Solana, and then we're gonna finish it up at not quite finished up. We're gonna go to Heyday at eight forty five, which is in Solana, awesome cocktail bar, and then we're gonna shut it down by arriving back at Rollertown at nine to fifteen for a big after party with those sumo wrestlers and brand new funk.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna be incredible. We're gonna be buying beers. You're gonna be drinking with me and Ben and the sumo wrestlers all Saturday on our Sumo Crawl, and then the following weekend Friday, the Bin and Skin Show broadcasting from Rollertown Beer Works and the Sumo Draft, and then the next day the Sumo Wrestling tournament. Make plans to be a part of it. It's roller Town Beer Works. But right now it's time for this again.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: We were talking about Kyrie Irving's live stream and how I told you that I went to bed last night after watching some of this feeling much better and pretty resolute about let's just build this thing around Kyrie moving forward for the next five years, whatever we got to do here. And then what happened today with the Mavericks called the press conference where they didn't allow all of the media to go and no cameras probably would you know ruin the headlines. I was hoping we might get today. I was hoping we might all be talking about, you know what, let's just get this thing going with Kyrie this is quip. I'm gonna play you right now. Warning use two minutes and thirty seconds. I just did not want to interfew year or edit too much of what he was saying. Great, because I think this is cool.
Speaker 5: I'm so grateful that Dallas and its fans were so supportive of what I was doing and you know, just love me unconditionally. So shout out to Dallas. Shout out to all my mffls.
Speaker 3: Dealt with a lot.
Speaker 5: I know we've been going through a lot, but please just stick with us and understand that we're here for the long haul too, man to make this thing work.
Speaker 3: And okay, stop right there, Like that's enough to go.
Speaker 4: Okay, because there if there are people, and maybe it's not as many people as we hear or see, but if there are people who are like really questioning their MAVs fandom hearing that from Kyrie, we're here for the long haul, stick with us, that's enough for me to go.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm good.
Speaker 5: So I don't want anybody to focus on playing the blame game. Let's just focus on where we are now. I'm so grateful to be surrounded in a community like Dallas where we love sports We love our sports players, you know what I mean. We support each other. But at the same time, our culture is being rebuilt as we speak, you know, it's part of franchise building and enfranchise changes. Luca, my brother ma Hermano. He will always be family forever. Marquith Morris always be family forever. MAXI Cleve will always be family forever. Josh Green, like everybody that wasn't on the team from last year and we went to the finals, those will always be our brothers forever. And a year can change things. But I'm not the type of person to play the blame game on everybody else. Like this business is ruthless. This business is what it is. People make decisions from the top. People make decisions, you know, from the executive leadership roles that they have. Every team is different, every situation is different, Every circumstance in the city is different. I just want you guys to understand there's a big kind of a pool of connection that we all have outside the game of basketball. But when you guys right see it in the public eye, it's up for public discourse or criticism, which is fair. I have no problem with it. But bringing that to life and some of things that were going on in Dallas with like the casket and you know, all these fire and neco chants and all of these unfortunate situations where you're attacking someone when they're only performing a function of the business. It may have been emotional, you know, for a lot of people, and it was emotional for me too.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie to you. I struggled a little bit the first few days.
Speaker 5: But after a while, yo, you get you get to be where you are by making some incredible moves. And mind you, everybody's going to have what they think we should have done and what we should have did, but we could only deal with what we are doing now. And mffls man, all my Dallas Mavericks fans to the court, I want to say, I love you, man. Please keep supporting us in a way that is, you know, different than what it was before. We need to change up our relationship to a degree so it could be built on more positivity and you guys get to know who we are like. And I'm looking forward to the teammates that I have.
Speaker 3: Man, Okay, I've.
Speaker 4: Got one more for you after this, But that's pretty good, right.
Speaker 2: He is a remarkable human being, and I love listening to him speak. And this the whole thing with the trade. It would feel so much different if every single player didn't get hurt, because they would be playing really good basketball, and he'd make.
Speaker 3: You go okay, kind of't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have ever done the deal, and I don't think anybody would have, but you would at least it would mitigate the pain and hurt and disgust right now if they were dominating.
Speaker 3: But I love that, dude. This is what Nico was saying today.
Speaker 1: If you've seen the comments in Tim McMahon's article or Mike Curtis's article, he was talking about, you know, the team that you would have been rooting for or you know would have been your city's representative, would have been a great team, and you would feel differently. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong went wrong, and so all you had to deal with was the loss. So you were surrounded by loss, the loss of Luca, the losses they were racking up, the loss of players to injure, it was all lost loss, loss, loss, loss, So you didn't have anything to mitigate any of that pain. And so again I say this, express yourself. I get it, but man, there's a lot of people that are just catching shrapnel by the way you're emoting, that don't deserve it, and including.
Speaker 3: People that you love that are just catching it.
Speaker 4: Hey, people have to separate, and I don't even mean this aimed at the people, but they have to separate the Dallas Mavericks organization from the people who made the decision to do the trade.
Speaker 3: It's hard, it's hard to get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's forty seconds, but just a good way to go out here.
Speaker 5: We would be in a different situation if we were all healthy. A lot of this would be just noise under the bridge, you know. I just think that there has to be a grace period for all of this, man, when nobody needs to be cooking somebody in the chat all the time. Bro. So, I love you Dallas fans. I love you MFFL man. Shout out to all you guys that are tuning in on Twitter, on Twitch or wherever I'm livetening right now, we're going bounce back. We're going have each other's back throughout this journey. And yeah, man, so what if we all in the media right now? Dealing with that criticism is part of it, but it's part of it.
Speaker 3: Get used to it.
Speaker 5: When you wanted the greatest and you have some of the greatest of all time on your team, you're going to deal with public criticism. So this is just our span right now where we're going through it. So w's for Dallas man, w's for Dallas Bro. Put WS for Dallas Mavericks man WS for the MFFL BRO.
Speaker 3: All right, I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 4: Can you see where I would have stopped listening to that and when you right now going through it.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna get healthy. We're gonna be good.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 2: But hold on, hold on, there's a there's gonna be a private press conference today.
Speaker 3: We're gonna.
Speaker 4: Slip into the shrubs like Homer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there we are.
Speaker 4: And also there's a game tomorrow night, like literally a game to night and whatever you think. I'm a MAVs fan.
Speaker 3: I want the Mavericks to go win tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Let me plug something right quick. Yeah, earlier to me and Ben and Demaris and follow well, did a play in preview for Studio forty one and you'll be able to see it on YouTube tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It'll also be on FAA.
Speaker 1: And we talked about the idea of how emotional that game is going to be, and Ben brought up the idea of that being the most intriguing aspect of this is this team too physically and emotionally and mentally worn down or I kind of think you're going to see something special out of Anthony Davis tomorrow night. And I think that's the reason they shut him down on Sunday. He had a badass game on Friday, had one of the greatest individual performances in Dallas Maverick's history. Then they shut him down for three or four days to be mentally ready for tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see what the results are going to be. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's had some weird results against Sabonis. I was listening to the Lockdown podcasts. They were saying he had lost to Sibonis ten straight times?
Speaker 3: Is that right? I didn't tell this year.
Speaker 2: Oh and they've already got four wins against Sabonis this year.
Speaker 3: Wow. So the Lockdown podcast great podcast. THO just love slightly biased too.
Speaker 1: All right, So tomorrow is the day the MAVs will have their playing game, and you'll hear it right here on ninety seven point one the Eagle. All right, that's gonna do it for us today. I'll never forget the time though Katie actually met Kyrie, he looked him dead in the eye and he said.
Speaker 4: Just letting you know, starting tomorrow, start coming into work with the mindset of a champion.
Speaker 1: And then Kyrie got fired up. Good job, Tizzle. All right, well, Christina, why don't you stick around play some music you.
Speaker 3: Down for That sounds good?
Speaker 1: All right, stick around and listen to Christina next, right around ninety seven point one, the Eagle.
Speaker 3: There you going.
Speaker 2: You're well, I'm gonna get my sock back, dude that I had to take a poop.