Speaker 1: Hernzi pretzu hamsi side and cafee Mit meets a drinking gene Ghana Wo Kenzi does open.
Speaker 2: Caffe nine, does kennchnicht?
Speaker 3: Who is this dwight from here? And the more such trauser.
Speaker 2: Good abercanish langa blam.
Speaker 4: Why do commed anacoligan f metzur an acolagan?
Speaker 3: Where is this can si.
Speaker 4: Iklaubenicht Menecolagan commed dos America on bleiben drew in.
Speaker 1: Deutschland, triworschlange and Triworencoligian missed field fro deutsch.
Speaker 4: Lancien dortorfe meinecoligans and drivoron field side.
Speaker 5: In this conversation you heard the phrase.
Speaker 6: Mynecolagan comdas America, which.
Speaker 5: Means my colleague is coming from America.
Speaker 1: Mansu hamsid side and coffee Mit meets a drinking jean Ghana Wo Kenzi does open caffe.
Speaker 2: Nine, does kennechnicht? Who is this.
Speaker 3: Nichtwide from here? And the more such traser.
Speaker 4: Good abakanish langa BlimE. How do you come to anacolagan from mitsubzur an Ecolagian?
Speaker 3: Here is this?
Speaker 4: Can you see mine? Coolagan is North America on black driver and.
Speaker 1: Deutschland try Collegian fiel fen Deutschen.
Speaker 2: Dortor for mine Coolagians and drivor on field side.
Speaker 5: You're with an acquaintance, How does he ask, would you like to drink a coffee with me?
Speaker 3: Merchanzi kaf mit drink Merchanzi, kaf mit drink.
Speaker 5: Or a glass of wine?
Speaker 3: Ouda and glass wine.
Speaker 5: And the yes gladly, yeah Ghana. You're in a cafe. Your acquaintance asks, do you like red wine?
Speaker 3: Moving the hord wine, moving the hord wine?
Speaker 5: Then the yes, I always drink red wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I drinker, Emma, yeah drinker.
Speaker 5: And no beer?
Speaker 3: Want kind beer, want kind beer?
Speaker 5: I never drink beer?
Speaker 2: Is striking nibia, nih is stringing nibier?
Speaker 5: And you do you like beer?
Speaker 2: Once?
Speaker 4: See moving z Bier once see moving z Bier.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we don't munchmar.
Speaker 3: Mall munch munch more.
Speaker 5: Say sometimes.
Speaker 3: Munch more.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I drink beer. Be careful of the word.
Speaker 3: Order munch mildring, shpia, munch mildring shpia, frag zi.
Speaker 5: Do you have a lot of work?
Speaker 2: Hams he feel abed, hams he feel abed.
Speaker 5: And z sometimes.
Speaker 3: Munch more.
Speaker 5: But not today. I don't have to work today.
Speaker 3: Hardinished a biden must dianished a biden.
Speaker 5: But sometimes I work a lot. Be careful of the word order abam the fact, do you have time to drink a coffee with me? Hams in side and coffee met me at a drinking hams in side and coffee met me a drinking and the unfortunately not.
Speaker 2: Laid a nicht.
Speaker 5: I don't have very much time today.
Speaker 4: Chabohooridenishtefield side, chabohooridenishtefield side.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately I have no time today. Be careful of the word.
Speaker 4: Order lida habit hore to kind of side? Lida habit how to kind of side?
Speaker 5: Today a colleague is coming, A colleague vide junzi in a coolagan.
Speaker 2: In a coolagan.
Speaker 5: Today a colleague is coming.
Speaker 2: How to comed a cooligan.
Speaker 5: And a colleaguan is a female colleague than the A colleague of mine, and.
Speaker 2: A coolagan for Mia and a coolagan for MEA.
Speaker 5: She's coming to Munich.
Speaker 2: S comp not mention.
Speaker 5: She's coming with her husband.
Speaker 3: We know how in the sem.
Speaker 4: Ireman mid Iram mid Iraman.
Speaker 5: S commd Iriman, she never travels alone.
Speaker 4: Zirasni Alina Nie Alina zirasne Alina.
Speaker 5: Visact man with her husband.
Speaker 2: Mid Iraman.
Speaker 5: She always comes with her husband.
Speaker 4: Sm imhmed Iriman, Immed Iroman seekommt imamed Iroman.
Speaker 5: My colleague.
Speaker 4: Mine Coolegan, Mine Coolegan.
Speaker 5: Comes from Americas.
Speaker 4: Comed O America, os America OUs o America.
Speaker 5: How do you say from meaning originally or permanently from.
Speaker 2: OUs OUs.
Speaker 5: She comes from America.
Speaker 2: S comte os America.
Speaker 5: She lives in Washington.
Speaker 2: See wound in Washington, Washington.
Speaker 5: Since three years?
Speaker 2: N the yarn yarn.
Speaker 5: She's been living there since three years. Remember that time comes before place.
Speaker 4: The wound sat tryarandodd sa triaran said triarandord, how long.
Speaker 3: Vii langa hi langa.
Speaker 5: She's been living there already since two years.
Speaker 2: See von Schun said, say arandord.
Speaker 5: Those are in the since one year. We don't want the said anim.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, said anim. Yeah, said anim yeah h.
Speaker 5: She comes from Washington, see.
Speaker 2: Comed os Washington, os Washington.
Speaker 6: We've practiced, Acanda.
Speaker 5: Who is your colleague? Where is the other colleague in?
Speaker 3: Who is she? There is?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 3: Where is see?
Speaker 5: How is she?
Speaker 2: Called be heist?
Speaker 3: See the heist?
Speaker 5: See you don't know her vide junzi.
Speaker 2: The Kenonzie nished, The Kenonzie nished.
Speaker 3: Z z z.
Speaker 5: The meaning you and the meaning her sound exactly the same. Say you don't know her.
Speaker 2: The Kenonzie nished, the Kenonzie nished.
Speaker 5: She's called Mary Blake, The heist Mary Blake. She comes from Washington.
Speaker 2: The comte os Washington.
Speaker 5: We that man, my name is or I'm called.
Speaker 2: Echaiser.
Speaker 6: We've frabicanta.
Speaker 5: How are you called? Or what is your name?
Speaker 3: Yes? And see.
Speaker 6: An yet frange.
Speaker 5: What is her name?
Speaker 3: The heist? See the heist?
Speaker 5: See her name is Mary Blake?
Speaker 2: See heist Mary Blake.
Speaker 5: I know a Mary Blake.
Speaker 3: I kenna ane Mary Blake. He kenna an a Mary Blake.
Speaker 5: But she lives in Boston.
Speaker 3: Awazi wound in Boston. Her husband mud Nzi yaman Yaman.
Speaker 5: Her husband is Swiss.
Speaker 3: Yaman is Schweitzer.
Speaker 5: He doesn't speak very much English.
Speaker 1: Ashprishnifil English yeshprishniseefil English.
Speaker 6: Zangzi No.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Nine nine.
Speaker 5: You don't know my colleague.
Speaker 2: Siken and mine Coulagnicht.
Speaker 5: Her husband is an American.
Speaker 2: Yeman is Americana.
Speaker 5: Yabukanta fract Do you have time. Perhaps hams the flashed sight to drink a coffee with me.
Speaker 3: And coffee mit meets a drinking and coffee met me at a drinking.
Speaker 5: Yes, gladly, but where.
Speaker 2: Yeah ghana above wo.
Speaker 5: How about the opera cafe d'z how about.
Speaker 3: Vs midt mit vera is hys vus sm b v smidt vus midt v.
Speaker 5: The s mitt literally means how would it be with now? Try to say it would.
Speaker 3: Verever the evers verever.
Speaker 5: Vido junzi. How about the opera cafe.
Speaker 3: Previous med him open caffee, middam mid dame vis med him open.
Speaker 5: Coffee, ibicanta fragt. How about the opera cafe.
Speaker 3: Previous made him open coffee.
Speaker 5: It's that's caffee, that's open caffee. Ask where is the opera cafe?
Speaker 4: Who is this open caffee, that's open caffee.
Speaker 5: I don't know where it is. If i'snished towe, how would she correct herself? Yes, I knows.
Speaker 2: Vs I know where it is. Vice voses.
Speaker 5: The cafe.
Speaker 2: Dues coffee dust coffee.
Speaker 5: Zagen the cafe the coffee.
Speaker 3: Does coffee, The coffee does coffee, the coffee.
Speaker 5: He asks, how would it be with or simply How about.
Speaker 3: Vera smitt b vera smitt.
Speaker 5: How about a coffee mit anham.
Speaker 3: Vesmentam coffee veusment alam coffee.
Speaker 5: How about a coffee at the opera cafe? Say in the.
Speaker 1: Vestment adam coffee in open coffee, ves mad adam coffee in open coffee.
Speaker 5: Do you know where it is.
Speaker 3: Business the voice east.
Speaker 5: Zangzi, Yes, I'm acquainted with the cafe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you Canna does coffee, it's.
Speaker 5: On Mozart Street.
Speaker 4: Is this in demotachdrasa? In demotach trasa.
Speaker 5: And mozart Street? De motag dasa you indicated the direction saying it is straight ahead. Use D to refer to deep motachdraza, d.
Speaker 4: Is grada os d mosach trasa, d is garradaos.
Speaker 5: D is sometimes used instead of z for special emphasis. Now say it is over there straight ahead using d.
Speaker 2: D is da trubm garradas.
Speaker 5: Do you remember how to say repeat please, vida ju and zhibita? And how do you say I repeat or I am repeating.
Speaker 4: Ishida hula ishidra houla.
Speaker 5: Now say listen.
Speaker 3: To heurnzi tu.
Speaker 7: Say I listen or I am listening at su ahtsu.
Speaker 5: Now suppose you are MS White, an American businesswoman, and you're meeting an acquaintance at the opera cafe. Ask him how he is.
Speaker 6: Viz ingate.
Speaker 2: Heget us enen.
Speaker 6: Good, dunker, won't we get us enen Zangxi escaped in a niche.
Speaker 2: Escape Manichlecht.
Speaker 3: Does it scoot sangzi frovide comman they of.
Speaker 5: America answer yes from Washington, Yeah, I was Washington, sang the does the medieval man in Washington.
Speaker 2: Warnan a phonem at mine and mane in Washington.
Speaker 3: Side one wing the dodd.
Speaker 6: Sang the the woman that rajarandad.
Speaker 2: If won? Is that dry arandad.
Speaker 6: It's frang the irambicantan or the English fastide.
Speaker 2: Feshti in the English.
Speaker 3: Nine freshtiaca and English.
Speaker 6: Fragnsy of thine frau English priest.
Speaker 2: Sprichtiir fraw English, Yeah, the sprichte good English.
Speaker 5: Say to the waiter, sat them over the wine list, please.
Speaker 2: Divine carter bitter, divine card.
Speaker 3: Previous anim glass hot wine or the drinking the vice wine.
Speaker 6: Eat some ober.
Speaker 5: I would like a glass of red wine please, and glass hot wine bitter?
Speaker 3: Whatnima and bad.
Speaker 5: Some oba, and a little later won't and Peter, a little later we would like to eat something. Be careful of the word order. I'm besin Peter Merchant address Essen, also.
Speaker 6: The Anthopancy.
Speaker 2: Post.
Speaker 5: This is the end of Unit four.