Speaker 1: Did you even know what you were doing?
Speaker 2: People even wanted to see, like how did all of this just come about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean my origin of being in the spotlight. I was on season twenty of Big Brother on CBS, but I always felt like I was in the spotlight. Like I always was kind of the guy that was.
Speaker 2: You had the spotlight before the spotlight was on you, and then you're like, this is just my time.
Speaker 3: This is it? Yeah, like this is just like like I'm just gonna go do what Brett does best. So like when I went and did that, all my friends of Vamia were like, I can't believe you're doing this, but like we get that you're doing it, Like this makes I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't completely like off like brand of who you are, and they're just like, okay, we you would do something. Didn't know it'd be exactly this, but okay, right right.
Speaker 3: And honestly, I like I didn't watch Big Brother. I didn't know the show at all. They pretty much approached me and they were like, hey, we have this show, this is the concept. Would you be interested? And I was like, actually, I'm really not, but if I did it, this is how I would do it. And they were like we love oh cocky, like we love that, like we love that so much, Like just just talk to one more person. I was like, okay, like I'll talk to him. I'm probably not gonna do it. I did it.
Speaker 2: I ended up doing what made you like that resistance like crumble?
Speaker 1: Is it a dollar amount?
Speaker 2: Because you again knew that the light that you thought you already had was that was what you were gravitating closer to what made you deter to really finally just do it.
Speaker 3: It was really more of like a once in a lifetime opportunity, Like there's so many people that struggle for years, like making an entertainment or to do a show, or to get in that spotlight or have the opportunity to get in the spotlight. And I was young, like I was twenty five, I didn't I wasn't married, I didn't have kids, I didn't have a mortgage. I did have student loans. Like worst case scenario, let's say I fall flat on my ass. I could totally have just like moved back in with my parents if I had if I if I had to, that's a.
Speaker 2: Great mindset without it, I mean, yes, it sounds horrible the end result, but only in the fact that just like taking the leap to do right, it's because some people even just why you know, people aren't in certain positions because that just taking the leap is the way like.
Speaker 1: Why people don't do it.
Speaker 2: So that's cool to have that so young, because like you said, you're young, and some people are just like fuck it and just don't really care, or you're like, hey, wait, there could be a business thing at the end of this.
Speaker 3: Let me hear more right exactly, And honestly, it played to my advantage not knowing the show, Like I didn't know what I was doing. So every time I like imagine just like this absolute rogue quarterback that just starts playing the game completely differently, but it's working, and everyone's like, how the fuck is he doing this? Like this is how they traditionally have done it for twenty years, but what he's doing is working.
Speaker 2: So how because you don't know the show, how do you go into that mindset of like did you just play in? What was the motivation just to win? Because it is as much as like you are athletic, you've done you know, certain things, whatever, but there's a strategic part of that level. But it's also a social game as well. So how did you play into not knowing it at all? How did you come into this?
Speaker 3: I actually my entire game was social. I only won one competition.
Speaker 1: On purpose or because.
Speaker 3: You a little bit of both. I mean there was definitely times where like I tried to and then I didn't.
Speaker 2: Are you just saying that now to cover your ass and be like, well, you know I could.
Speaker 1: Have won them all?
Speaker 3: But no, no, because it's it's a double edged sword. Because when you win a competition or target, right, you're a target, but you're also again right, yes, but no, you're on everyone. Like you also are required to make a decision that pisses someone off no matter what. So you're either putting someone on the block.
Speaker 2: Now what you say that because that's something in a contractual way, or just because the game how the game is played.
Speaker 3: It's the way the game is played. Okay, So, like there are two competitions a week. The first one is h H and with that you're guaranteed safety, but you have to nominate two people for eviction, and only one gets evicted. So no matter what, you're making somebody man, someone's mad at you. You're making an enemy. So why would you want to upset the house? Why? Like, why you know if you can just sit back and chill, you don't want that response?
Speaker 1: Did you try a love approach? A love approach?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch your season, so you know, I don't know, but I have with me a big brother. I've watched like some seasons.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even know what season you are. Maybe I didn't. I didn't even know that you were on there.
Speaker 2: But you would have noticed the hunk like me, is that route we're going here in private talk com?
Speaker 1: But how many seasons ago was it?
Speaker 3: So? So they're on they just finished twenty three, I believe, and they're they're about to shoot They're about to shoot Celebrity Big Brother in February.
Speaker 1: See, And that's how I kind of got hooked.
Speaker 2: Like when I was a kid, my parents used to watch the other one, so I hadn't known what it was, but I didn't pick up back after until like as adult. So the celebrity one was what kind of hooked me. And then I saw the thing afterward because I was just hooked to the game because I like the like the process. And then I saw and then some of them like I said at the beginning, you can kind of know what people you like or don't like, and you're just like, I can't really fuck with these people anymore, Like I wouldn't like hang out with any of them, and I would just hate everybody. Our y is you know, you liked to have to like wait to the end, but I definitely like this strategic and the game aspect, So I think.
Speaker 1: That that's cool. So how long did that process end for you?
Speaker 2: And how does that, like any of those things that happened in the house live out, and how your life is to currently today living in la oh yeah, kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a very it's funny you say that, because that's very correct. But the process is the game is one hundred days. The total process you leave probably like a week before. It's like one hundred and seven days. That's not including like your whole casting process that takes months. That's like, but you're it's only like our interviews on intervals, but like over three or four months, and then you finally get on. You're gone from society for one hundred and seven days. So like I left June, like I got kidnapped June eleventh, and I didn't have my phone or speak to the outside world until September twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Was that hard for you?
Speaker 3: The first thirty days are hard. The first thirty days it's.
Speaker 2: Like you were like like you were jonesing like a drug, Like you like you had a detox yourself out of like the every like your board, Oh, let me look at my phone, oh social media, h whatever.
Speaker 3: So the first thirty days it's like, you know, so you're like, Okay, it's Thursday night, Like I know exactly where my friends are. It's fourth of July. I know exactly what. I know exactly what my family at the worst phomo. I have the worst fomo in the world. And you're just thinking about what they're doing. And I swear it was a thirty day mark because it was the day my buddy was evicted and the day he got evicted. After that, it was like a switch and it was no longer Okay, it's Thursday, like my buddies are at this bar. It was like, Okay, we have to prepare for the h of wage coming up, or we have to prepare for nomination.
Speaker 1: Like you're so funny.
Speaker 2: How that works, like mindset, because it's really is a mind game.
Speaker 1: That's why. Again like the aspect of the game.
Speaker 2: But it's like how they say you break or you create a habit in twenty one days, you know what I mean, And you don't realize the withdraw which sounds funny with you don't think it is as an actual drug. But those things become programs that are at like not healthy programs totally.
Speaker 3: No, You're you're you're spot on, and it's when you're watching from an outside of view. You have that first twenty one day perspective.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, sitting over there like itching, You're like, come.
Speaker 3: Fuck, But you have this like so the first first thirty days your cutthroat because you don't really have an emotional bond with anyone yet, you know, even like and it's a game at the end of the day, but you're still like, hey, I just fucked my buddy out of half a million dollars or now it's seven hundred fifty haes.
Speaker 2: It become that like where that becomes a way that your opinion sways or your decision sways because now you do have an emotional attachment because theoretically you are still all of you have gone on the same contract, knowing it's one hundred days, it's this whatever.
Speaker 1: How do you know those feelings are genuine?
Speaker 2: You don't, you don't, but you're willing to risk a half a million dollars.
Speaker 3: See, I didn't. I was the only way. But it still hurts when you do it. You're like, I know what I have to do, and this is what I'm gonna do. It's gonna hurt while I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: You lost a lot of friends.
Speaker 3: I was the only person who didn't have it.
Speaker 1: My friends do you have?
Speaker 3: No? No, No, we're all friends. That's actually true. There's one person I'm probably not friends with after the show, but that's.
Speaker 2: Too let's talk about it. You like the truth here at Private Talk. But I mean, this show's over obviously. I mean I didn't watch it. I'm sorry I didn't. But it was so so much time that when you were coming to my Private Talk couch, which I appreciate that I couldn't cram all that in.
Speaker 1: So who did you have?
Speaker 2: Or you or they offend that you no longer have a relationship?
Speaker 3: Now rock star? Okay, rock star is this? She is? She was a purple haired pagan witch trying to just crazy hippie. Okay, if I if I could describe her, and those are all like self proclaimed like.
Speaker 1: Visual things because we're also on audio show, so I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so that's your description, so that that's my description. And naturally we butted heads, didn't We didn't necessarily have in the beginning. From from day one, she wanted me out and she was public about it, and then I eventually got her out and we had like this like feud. She chased me around the house with pots and pans at one point time screaming at me because I lied and said she did something she didn't to keep myself in the game and heed yeah oh yeah, ok on live television in.
Speaker 1: Front of everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody. It was it's noted as like a very iconic moment in the game.
Speaker 2: So I have a question for you without all being said, because you know valid, right, but you are playing a game and individuals, because we all are individuals and we have different like personalities. Do you think like and what would you could you identify now looking back on the outside looking in that mirrored Roxy to you and vice versa. That triggered you both so much that you didn't like each other because what they say that we usually have problems with people that are so there's something about us that we don't like, and so we're acting out in other ways that we may show up or we may not like how that person's showing up that triggers us. Is there something that you could identify at that point now that maybe you and Roxy, if she's listening out there, could amend things.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I've said it on multiple bot. I have nothing but love for Rockstar. Like we shared a very unique bond. Do I think that we'd necessarily be like the best friends in the appiae?
Speaker 2: But that's not what Yeah, as looking in the mirror, what was the identifying factor for both of you if you could look right now?
Speaker 1: That why you think you two butted heads?
Speaker 3: Well, I know why she in like me her verbatim word where I look just like every guy that bellied her in high school.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you already had a target on.
Speaker 3: Your back immediately, and then I was like And.
Speaker 2: Then I'm sure in some way for her you played into what they were doing as well. But maybe something that you said that you didn't know was triggering. Probably, But yeah, and that's why those things are like again, that it's a her problem. But and then you have your own with defending yourself quote unquote or whatever. But they say, like, way, you know, the work one with you in yourself is if there's a troubling situation, it's usually identified with something we don't like about ourselves.
Speaker 3: For me, it was just the fact that she publicly said I want to get him out there.
Speaker 2: Washing because it was a target quotua. I shouldn't give you a chance of anything. She was assuming the punishment from other people in her past on you, And you're like, at least get me out if I did something to do right.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, it's a game and you have to pick someone. You have to. You can't be like, hey, I'm gonna be friends with everyone and nobody's going to get evicted. Everybody's going to get evicted. One person wins. You can have your rider die who like wins next to you. Because the second runner up gets fifty thousand dollars, it might have upped at this point time because the total went up. It's been years since I played. But you know, everybody does a win.
Speaker 1: It's a inflation. You know, there's a lot of numbers yeah, these days.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, coming and integrating into the real world after all of that, did you see yourself kind of like playing the game not knowingly or did it did it just kind of just go away, because again, you created a new habit, and the habit.
Speaker 1: Was being isolated.
Speaker 2: It was with those same people and those personalities and also the fight or flight and wanting the winning kind of aspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you hit the nail on the head. It's it's funny because you walk out and you think you're totally fine. You're like no, like I'm good, Like yeah, you good, Yeah, like we're good, and then like three months goes by and you're like, dude, I was I was not okay then, Like I was like definitely not in a mentally okay sting And you just get into this, like you're so used to every second of your day being recorded and on camera and on microphone and there are no blind spots in the house that I was almost too transparent with people at times, like I just assumed everybody knew everything, and I was just like, fuck it, it doesn't even matter. You already knew this, And like I was just telling people things like they didn't need to know, but I like, in my brain, I thought they knew. But then you're also like sitting here enjoying a drink, like talking with people at the bar, and you're just like constantly listening to other conversations that are around you, and slowly you break out of that, but you also have this like pessimistic view where you was like, you can't take a con Like for example, when I walked off the show, fans were coming up there, Brett, we loved your show. It was the best season I'd ever seen, and I was just like, what's your motive? Why why are you saying that? My like, like, what do you want from me? Because I assumed every time someone offered something that they were just trying to get something from me.
Speaker 2: I can relate to that myself included being in the adult entertainment business for me is like, Okay, what do you want from me?
Speaker 1: Or do you like me?
Speaker 2: Or do you like who you saw on the show? Because reality is they don't know you, they know what's been portrayed of you, and you know myself included, so it's like, how do you know when anybody is being honest? But it's the same thing like for me, like moving forward was you don't really ever.
Speaker 3: Know, no, no, you know what I mean, Like it's.
Speaker 2: And it's a trial and error and everything we do and it's just life. And that's why, you know, it's it's the choices that we make, the people that we surround ourselves with, and all those things that are the influences of what we kind of make our decisions for is just kind of got to figure it out, you know what I mean. And that's kind of like why in some of those things like that you chose to put yourself in and being young but not knowing the outcome and knowing how that would affect your life.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm sure you still get people come.
Speaker 2: Up to me like hey, I love your episode or hey whatever, and like you've done so many other things, right, you know what I mean, So you're like I forgot about that, you know what I mean, Like I'm doing da da da da, or not that you forgot, but like of why someone would be so fascinated about even then, like the fan base continues, and then then you have the ones in the other spectrum where it's like watch every single thing you do that know from a detail at times sometimes with myself, I'm like, man, I forgot I did that, or I didn't even know. Yeah that's cool, I did do that, you know what I mean. So then there's a refreshers you're like and it's humbling you, at least.
Speaker 3: For my totally for example, like me as well, we had one hundred days of filming. Imagine twenty four hours around the clock. A hundred days. It's a lot of time. I said a lot of fucking things and I did a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Do you regret any of it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Is there anything that a moment that maybe that was like, uh, that's not what I meant, or it was portrayed a certain way, or like are you just fuck it?
Speaker 1: This is who I am.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good. I feel like you know, in the beginning, I was a little bit jaded the edit that I got in the beginning, but I was able to redeem myself over time. Fortunately, like I came out boisterous just like douchebag frack guy was the edit that I got, and obviously, like I've played.
Speaker 2: It, that's your lifestyle in the beginning from at that point or is that just something that it was easy to target on your back.
Speaker 3: I would say that they turned a twenty percent of me into one hundred percent of.
Speaker 2: Me, you know what I mean, They saw what they could amp up to make right totally. Maybe, I mean it's I think I think it's still TV.
Speaker 3: Right, and a lot of people forget even though it's reality TV. People forget at the end of the day, this is a television show. Like when I signed that contract, it's it's not it's not a it's not a game. It's a television show.
Speaker 2: Do they put on like things where you know, make you like, put people against each other in the house or is it just the kind of a free for all? Is there any kind of things that are pitted against.
Speaker 3: Or it would be naive to say that there's no producer influence. But Big Brother is a very difficult game to influence because of the way it's designed. One it's live to like like on other shows like you Break, you're like okay. There's even on reality TV shows like you know when you're on camera and you know when.
Speaker 1: You're not ours to what you're shooting, right.
Speaker 3: And then there's times where like you guys are like hanging out and talking off a camera, where in Big brother. There is no moment of break, so there is no.
Speaker 1: Way to capitalized.
Speaker 3: Was like Big Brother after Dark, right, right, exactly. That's the whole pitch here. So it's a very difficult game because it's really trying to tame like sixteen wild animals that are just locked in the cage together.
Speaker 1: And you're like, hey, but that's a good analogy.
Speaker 3: They're absolutely they're absolutely positioning certain questions. You go into the diary room and that's the only time that you're alone. You're not really alone, you're talking to producers over a microphone, but.
Speaker 1: We're the people that you're in the house with.
Speaker 3: Can't hear you, right, That's the only time that you can truly say how you feel. So it was almost like a therapy session. You're just like, fuck man, and you just like let it out about all these people because you're also playing a game. So like someone you know doesn't wash their dishes or or leaves a mess in the bedroom, or because there's no dishwasher, you have to cook, you have to clean, you have someone doesn't clean the bathroom. Someone you know, just whatever is just annoying you all day and won't leave you alone. Like even if you're mad at someone, there is no distance. It's like, Okay, cool, I'm mad at you. I'm gonna sit on this side of the couch instead of this side of the couch.
Speaker 2: And it's like awesome when this seems like there's nowhere to there's no outlet, there's no nothing, there's no like literally like it's.
Speaker 1: Like going back to like when you're a kid.
Speaker 2: Like it's just like you're stuck, right, And then people who don't and realize that maybe somethings are triggers, then you watch them deteriorate throughout the timing of those hundred days.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I mean? And then you see how people act.
Speaker 3: You can't act fake for one hundred days, twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: No, because people break for sure, because people who are always acting to it's you know, that's only a facade for so long, and then you know the real things happen in tears and you know outreach.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a trigger, you know what thing is. That's why I think it's like people.
Speaker 2: Are human see for me, and that's why it's such an unpredictable game. I feel like it's because like you said, it's it is not like you can't influence, but it also could be influence from day to.
Speaker 3: Day, right, and you also like, for example, when when you're nominated to be evicted, you get an opportunity to give a speech like your last like hail Mary to everyone, Hey, this is why you should keep me because of X, Y and Z. And when you're watching TV, you're like, okay, cool, you just standing in a room with you know, depending on what the numbers are, fifteen other people, that doesn't seem that intimidating, but like you're still on live television ranging from three to ten million.
Speaker 2: Do you think about that though, because at a certain time, like doesn't it just become your life because it's just your every day where yeah, you could see the lights but even like with me important at a certain time of my career, I could do with my eyes closed and I knew exactly what I needed to do because I knew where the camera people were, I knew what I needed, how much time I was needed. You know, obviously different scenarios, but it's like it becomes a routine.
Speaker 3: Yes, so yes and no, so like ninety five percent of the show, yes, where you're just like living your day to day you get used to it. But come Thursday night it's live.
Speaker 1: You can hear that because you know, oh, because you can see it. I also hear it.
Speaker 3: You can hear them on the app. So like there is a live portion of the show. Whoever gets evicted walks out to a live crowd, but you can hear the rumble, okay, and it like builds.
Speaker 2: Up anticipation of like, what's this really going to end?
Speaker 3: Like, and everything is ten times longer than you think it is, Like you'll watch I'm thinking it'll be literally thirty seconds of film. And we were waiting there for like four hours, and then we got one little bit and that was it.
Speaker 1: Was there ever a moment that you broke?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I I was designed for the show. I really was that.
Speaker 1: It's a very big plaque for yourself.
Speaker 3: I really was, like, I pride myself. I was the only one that didn't cry the entire season.
Speaker 2: Did you ever cry by yourself? Of course, you just didn't it on camera. Yeah, so when you went to like go to the bathroom, you.
Speaker 1: Had a moment.
Speaker 3: There are cameras in the bathroom. There is no blind crash. I didn't cry in the.
Speaker 1: House, but you said you cried by yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean not after, not because of the show, but I thought you were asking like have I ever cried before?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying like no on the show.
Speaker 2: It's like basically there's certain things that people do it in the confessionals, like out burst of things happen or whatever. It's just like, is it a moment where it's like, I'm I'm very good, I have a pugger place nobody knows, and I've had break down and I'm just like, Okay, got it, We're coming back. Nobody knows what's going on, and sometimes that you gotta do, but they're in the bathroom as well.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Like every morning I would take a leek looking at the camera and be like.
Speaker 1: You just start talking to somebody whoever's there.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I know you're looking at my wiener every morning. How you doing?
Speaker 2: But I'm sure that's also what's made you so successful now, integrating in your life and like the whole influencer world that we live in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how have you made that in? Just success? Now? What are you currently doing and working on?
Speaker 3: So it was a lot of things, but it's funny that you made the analogy of like Big Brothers like living in Hollywood or living in Ala. It's very much.
Speaker 2: After watching this show, I was just like, it's a doggy dog world and that's everywhere. But it's again That's why I said, how do you deal with the emotion of playing that game on an intensity that it is because you know that there is a monetary thing and the reward is why you're doing it right, and you when you come out into the world, and usually in those limelight things is LA you stay here or whatever, it's the same thing. So then it's like when do you feel like you're stop playing the game or do you or have you you know what I mean? Like you there's been time E've been off the show and you know, and you integrate whatever. But like in reality, you're still really playing Big Brother.
Speaker 3: In a weird little way you are. But there's like times where you're professionally it's you know, in La you you collab, right, you collab with all these other influencers and you meet all these other people, and there's times where it's like, Okay, I'm this is this is my job. I'm professional, I'm going on set, I'm going to ask professional, I'm gonna do what I need to do. And then you're like, Okay, this is when i'm not working, and you need to like really identify that, and you still got to try and be like, Okay, Monday through Friday, I'm working. On the weekend, I'm gonna relax even though it's very intertwined, and it doesn't.
Speaker 2: And that's why I feel like and you're you know, we have this debate about your age before we started the podcast about you're still young in this world of in this world that you live and you play whatever. It's very networking, it's on off all the time. But what you realize when you evolve in things and just where you are in your life or age or whatever they may be, is the boundaries in space of what it is. Because for me, I'm genuinely how I am right now is how I am.
Speaker 1: In my real life. I'm very straightforward, I'm blunt.
Speaker 2: Some people don't like what I say, but it's never with the intention to hurt somebody's feelings. It's just my honest truth. But in my work world I was the same way. So it was hard when it wasn't received sometimes in certain things because you can't just always get along with everybody where to integrate that, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, I feel like, especially in your field, though, you needed to be that straightforward and.
Speaker 2: Blood right one hundred And I think that with myself, I kind of feel like I can't say I had it easy and everything. But I was also married for a majority of the portion of when I was in the industry, and my husband, my ex husband, was in the industry, so they respected him so so I never got a lot of uh, the other things that I had heard from other girls or whatever and not saying, you know, and I believe that it would be true. Who knows what my situation would be different if they didn't if I wasn't in that thing.
Speaker 1: Who knows. And again, after me.
Speaker 2: Getting divorced, I was still in the industry, and certain people say things, but at that level, it's like there's an intimidation about Oh, like they don't know, so they're usually probably not gonna try unless it's in my face.
Speaker 1: And then I'm kind of an asshole, if you you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I have a like my mother would say, a resting bitch face, but I'm like it's on purpose, because who wants to break those walls down and speak to me will And I'm very nice and I'm home Mom's Southern. But if you want to be a dick to me, I can put you in your place too, So don't try me like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think you hit the nail on the head, like I like the spot or you said like you have like I feel like because of Big Brother, and because of that, I evolved into like being more blunt and more honest and more straightforward about certain things that I used to be so uncomfortable, like I would just avoid a conversation.
Speaker 2: I feel like from the outside looking, I feel like it was maybe something that you always want to, like you said, your friends didn't think it was so far fust she want whatever, and you have a personality, but it was an easier way for you like this, this is who I am, and not knowing that there would be a repercussion, but just be like and when you can be genuinely authentically yourself and also having a platform when like Big Brother portraying it for you or you're not having to do the marketing, the this or whatever, and people authentically attached to you, it's a good feeling so it only motivates you more to go on afterwards, you know what I mean. And that's like why I feel like I was saying, like integrating into the content world. This is probably a little easier is because, like you said, there was cameras twenty four seven where some people can't get behind the camera and turn it on and be like, oh I sound silly or oh whatever. Like you've already worked out those kinks where it makes it a little bit easier to just be yourself and kind of like figure out what you wanted to do from the beginning. But Big Brother maybe kind of amplified the word.
Speaker 3: That's at Oh yeah, no, for sure. I think it just finally allowed me to evolve into who I actually am.
Speaker 1: So who are you actually?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: How private talk we want to know deep conversation of course, that's what we do here at private talk Listen.
Speaker 3: Like I absolutely I think I take a very similar approach to what you do, but I do in a different way instead of like necessarily arresting bitch face. I kind of have this douchebag persona initially, but it's all in just good fun. But like I like to consider myself as more like a lovable douchebag, like if as long as you can pick up on my humor and like my jokes and like my brashness, like I had no means like actually want to hurt anyone's feelings, Like I'm not actually malicious. I just have a stupid sense of humor and if you just tell me to shut up, I will. But I'm also just very blunt and out going and fun. And I like to think that I bring an energy that a lot of people enjoy, Like I like to think that it's like really like lightens the room up a bit, and it's an energy that, like a lot of uncomfortable situations, it just helps ease through it.
Speaker 2: I could get to that to a point, I have a little you know, apprehensions on certain things. But again it's also it's a generation that we live in, you know what I mean, and and like I feel like what you do and like all this stuff like that the TikTok like like heart like lightheartedness of all of that.
Speaker 1: It's about people.
Speaker 2: Take life too serious, you know what I mean, And like for me sometimes it's like I can also that I know I am an alpha female. I come up like a cross really strong sometimes, but it's again, if we have a conversation, everything I'm doing, I'm always like I am mom people sometimes and I have to like check myself. I'm like, okay, maybe they don't want to hear that or like whatever. But it comes from that place where it's like sometimes at the same time too, if somebody tells me, hey, I don't want to hear that right now, I gotta respect the same thing what I'm saying to you is and be able to like take the vice versa. So it's like what the joking is Like my humor sometimes not always received, and then I'm just like okay, but if you would have told me like okay, bitch no or called me out, I wouldn't be mad, right, But in the world we live in, it's just like how much you test somebody right until what's the humor? Because there is humor in everything, just like there's good and bad in everything.
Speaker 1: It's just how you.
Speaker 2: For me, it's about the delivery of it. Everything for me is about the message. Is what you're saying, everything is great. There should be the vice versa. It's just like you know the line that we cross of being who's being a dick and who's not you know what I mean? And again, every perception is everything, you know what I mean, as long as we're all having fun and what it is.
Speaker 3: Fuck it, I'm always I probably have too much fun?
Speaker 1: You have too much fun. What's the most fun thing that you've done since you've been in La?
Speaker 3: Oh? The most fun thing?
Speaker 2: Something that you're just like either called somebody and was like, oh my god, I'm not even called It just was like, fuck, is this my life right now?
Speaker 3: Like since being I guess, so what I've done actually in LA that's fun? Or since being in LA that was fun?
Speaker 1: I mean, isn't that the same thing?
Speaker 3: No? I mean I wasn't in La when it happened, but it was like since I've been in.
Speaker 2: LA, since you've been in La, like since you've moved here, that you may get it official to be like like stay here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I had a pretty fucking wild New Year's Okay, it was actually.
Speaker 1: This is the current New Year's like.
Speaker 3: Like twenty eight days.
Speaker 2: Ago, fucking number.
Speaker 1: I love it. Private talk, Okay, twenty eight days ago was an epic time.
Speaker 3: It was absolutely out of control. Of course, yeah, of course, so I flew into Vegas with one of my best friends, Masha, who lives there. She was on Tiger King. It's absolutely beautiful looking, supermodel lady, but she's like one of my best friends. And a group of people there, we grabbed dinner with Dan Bilzaria and who ends up being like one of the nice skuys. I were like super cool, like super down to earth, like way different than he's depicted online, but hey, like we all have our online persona like live your life super cool. We grabbed dinner at Catch and somehow we ended up we ended up at Hakasan, but Hawkasan like the entire casino like the power went out and we're the only ones that so we luckily like hop on Dan's bus and we sneak out of We sneak out of MGM, and we run over to Resort World. So we're at Zeke at Resort World and we're fucking just popping off, just doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing until till until four in the morning. And my friend who's my friend Amy, was working at the time. I'm sorry, my friend Mary who's working at the time, sneaks This is like fifteen thousand dollars, bottle of Ace of Spades, I'm fucked up. I naturally was like I'm gonna spray this.
Speaker 1: Oh that does not sound like the right thing to do, bro.
Speaker 3: But it was like more literally, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna waste the fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it was more like I was kidding, like I was gonna spray it, but like, once it starts foaming, there's no going back. And I was like, all right, it's already going. It's already happening.
Speaker 1: It's like, pre come, you can't take it back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's gone gone.
Speaker 1: It doesn't come back inside your body. As much as you try, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no it doesn't. And then we're like, hey, you know, we're just like we're not we're not done with the night, you know, like it's this is four four thirty in the morning. Yeah, no big deal. So we're like, all right, we're gonna, we're gonna pop over to I for whatever reason, had to stack of crazy horse ones that I just never spent.
Speaker 1: It just so happens.
Speaker 3: I just never spent them. I had like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Who travels with them?
Speaker 3: I keep them at my Buddy's house in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh, like special moments like this.
Speaker 3: Well, because they make you when you go there, like you have to turn them into Crazy Horse dollars and you can never spend them anywhere else. Let me get you, I know, it's like fuck, like I have to use these, like.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to use long sitting in this safe.
Speaker 3: They had been there for a minute, they were literally The funny thing is my friend actually thought they were fake cash for a while. He had no clues, like real it fake cash.
Speaker 1: But crazy Horse dollars are just circulating around Vegas.
Speaker 3: In LA Yeah, yeah, exactly. So we go to Crazy Horse. Waind up at Crazy Horse until eight thirty in the morning. We're like, I'm still not done.
Speaker 2: So what does one do at eight like till four to eight am? And Crazy Horse for private talk? Lessoners out there? What does people do there? Like do you just drink you spectators?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get bottled, you hit a table. It's like a regular club, Like you can get a table and you bottles, you can go to But.
Speaker 2: Why do you why do you and your friends go on of New Year's to just not talk to these ladies?
Speaker 1: Are you're talking about their taxes, their plans for twenty two.
Speaker 3: Tax talk. There's no tax talk at all, at least not with me.
Speaker 1: No, what was your talk to them? You know?
Speaker 3: There are just some moments. They are so special kids.
Speaker 1: What happened in the Vegas Days in Vegas.
Speaker 3: In Vegas?
Speaker 1: Okay, podcast, okay, so you okay?
Speaker 3: So dances, Yeah, yeah, dancing.
Speaker 1: I know, crazy word goes because crazier.
Speaker 2: They're very aggressive, and especially when you have five thousand dollars fucking worth of crazy bucks whatever the fuck they're called.
Speaker 1: Because I've been there.
Speaker 2: I know, I've been there, I've been these I've been to these events. Go figure, they get aggressive. So I'm like, okay, baby girl, let's talk about it. You just at the end, I'm just like take it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do you want from me? But yeah, so okay, crazy hearts.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we're not We're not done. No, no, no, no, I'm explaining we're not even done with the night. We're like, okay, we're at eight am. Yeah, we're gonna go to brunch where so we go we go back to the wind and has phenomenal brus and you think it's bottom of bottomless mimosas. But they put they put I found the bottom. I found the bottom of the mimosa. Win on the bottom, the great bottom of the mimosa, and they put a ninety ninety minute lemon on. You say, like, are you because the COVID times whatever. So we're like, they kicked they kick us out, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Maybe because they were like, y'all are fucking drunk and we know you've been from the club.
Speaker 1: You got crazy bucks still on your fucking forehead. You're not allowed.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't let me tip with the crazy bucks. So so naturally we came back in another another ninety minutes. We did two ninety minute rounds.
Speaker 1: Oh they hated you then, Yeah, no.
Speaker 3: They wanted no more of me. They were like, this guy's gotta go.
Speaker 1: At least the well, of course, I hope. So if y'all are out there and he didn't, please come up below and let me know, because these crazy bugs are not for sale.
Speaker 3: No, those those are all gone by eight a m. And then naturally it's time to nap for a few hours.
Speaker 1: Oh just snap, did you have the ivy Sentio's room?
Speaker 3: No, actually, we just kept riding through.
Speaker 2: Kudos okay, just that natural yell for season three. I don't know where I got it from Van Talk. I don't know. I really hate it, just to let y'all know. Okay, but all right, So.
Speaker 3: So fortunate.
Speaker 1: How long was your nap?
Speaker 3: Four hours? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, good nap?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So unfortunately? What what happened?
Speaker 3: So fortunately, I had a good friend of mine who was staying at staying at Resort World. Let me crash at the room for a few hours. I wake up and I had another good friend of mine that.
Speaker 1: Was like a lot of good friends.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of good friends, you know, I got a look a lot of good friends. My I mean, I guess I'll just say so. My good friend Tantamojo was in town that weekend, and I saw her Friday night, but I had no clue that she like, I was right on him at the club and I was like, that looks just like my friend Tanna. And the next day I was like, holy fuck, that was my friend.
Speaker 1: Is this how a love match happened?
Speaker 3: That that is actually exactly how it happened.
Speaker 2: And then a beautiful romance happened out of the you not knowing, but you knew it was your friends.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, So I hit her up the next day. I was like, oh my god, I was two feet away from you last night.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, and she oh, so, y'all didn't have an exchange of words?
Speaker 1: Was that okay? Okay? I didn't.
Speaker 3: So the next day I was like, oh my god, she was that was her. So I immediately texted her and I was like, wow, we were two feet away apart on New Year's Eve and we didn't even we didn't even see each other. I mean I saw you, but you didn't see me. And she immediately was like, where are you. I'm coming to get you right now.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it.
Speaker 3: And then we just proceeded on for another three days.
Speaker 2: Okay, proceeded on It means like love making sound to Vegas, I went to Crazy Horse again.
Speaker 1: What is that proceeded?
Speaker 3: I'd be happy if I never went to Crazy Horse ever again.
Speaker 1: That's cute, though. I love that.
Speaker 2: I am a sucker for like romantic stories, not that like a fairytale thing whatever, but things that are like things that happen in the right timing, you know what I mean. Like you said, maybe because you were already fucked up, you had your own thing whenever you talking to her wasn't the right time, but it gave you enough, like amp to say, like, oh wait, we were in the same situation and like whatever, and so she was feeling the same vibe.
Speaker 3: So it was like the funniest thing about it though, like the irony in it is that one prior to that, we had never actually planned to hang out. We just kept running into each other. And then two we actually the only thing we did plan was that we should do something together for New Year's Eve, and it was supposed to be in La and I just like, we just never communicated about it. I went to Vegas and she spurred the moment, went to Vegas, and it just ended up the fact that.
Speaker 2: We Yes, so you got your twenty twenty two kiss on the first.
Speaker 1: I mean it still is.
Speaker 3: It's still cavallad.
Speaker 1: You didn't kiss anybody else, so it was the first.
Speaker 3: Kiss, right, Yeah, that's that's correct.
Speaker 1: So that's like your your it's like your love story, the beginning of your love story. Yes, that's awesome. I congrats.
Speaker 2: You know, some things happen when you don't realize it's gonna happen. But it sounds like right time. Right time, all those things. So you Valentine's Day is coming up, do you have any special plans for her?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, no, cussure would I wouldn't want to spoil it.
Speaker 2: Well, this is not gonna air before Valentine's Day, so you can spoil it to us all you want.
Speaker 1: We're not live, you can you can spill the beans.
Speaker 3: There's no you know, obviously flowers, maybe something romantic, but.
Speaker 2: Because of like who she is, and like I don't know her, but I know like she's really big in like this social media world and she has like she's like a boss bitch like to me, I just see like business like there's not a lot of women that do things that she does, and I'm just like I love all of it.
Speaker 1: So I don't fully.
Speaker 2: Know, but I like I like it from afar like I know similar people that know but for something like her, like some woman like her, and you having your own fame, do you feel like a standard of where you have to live up to or do you just still kind of just doing.
Speaker 1: What you do?
Speaker 3: I guess the funny The funniest thing about it is so like I'm super new to La, Like I've been here three months I know nothing. She's a vet. She's been here eight years. So she'll like say like very La things and I'll be like, what is that? Where where do you want to go?
Speaker 1: You're like, I've never heard of that. She's like, what do you mean? It's for a long time.
Speaker 3: She thinks it's like the cutest thing in the world. She's like, I love that you haven't been tainted by La yet. She's like, the fact that you don't know what Boa is is the most adorable thing I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 1: But that's what I think is a great love story too.
Speaker 2: Is like because she doesn't care that you don't and and like she's not too La to be like, oh whatever you know. And again, I don't know her from anything, so I can't say that she would even say that. But just hearing the die like whatever is cool because it's like maybe people would expect that.
Speaker 1: But because even though whatever, she's.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh I want to show you and that's me is such like a romantic thing. Is because because like, maybe, yeah, she's not impressed my people who were like, holy, let's take her to Boa. But that's why you guys are it's different, And that's exciting to be like, oh, you know, let's show you so next time you go to Bo AND's like you feel it's your thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's funny because like twenty five year old Brett would have been like, okay, fuck, Like I gotta text every one of my friends it's ever been to LA and ask like what's the cool restaurant? Like let me make google, let me like google all this. I mean, like I gotta be like really cool and I gotta go buy like a Balncia jacket and like I gotta like do all this like like seem like super cool. And I never did any of that, and I was like I just fucking moved here and I don't know anything. And she's done nothing but like take me under her wing and like show me the city. But it's like our running joke is like she'll like say a restaurant and like I'll just make up a new like just like make fun of the name of it all these places, like is this real? Like are these real names? Like I don't know there's some I want to say, like a Japanese cuisine restaurant always call it matsu itsu something batsusu. But I just like make fun of the names of everywhere that she like invites me to and she she thinks it's funny. I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're three months in, you know, three mens in tell it? You know, I feel you. I am. I'm a taxas girl, mype. But yeah, definitely not how you say it.
Speaker 2: But I like, but I like that you try. But again, I definitely hope to meet her one day. But I love the fact that you guys, it just seems authentic and real and good for.
Speaker 1: You, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like we live in a world that it's like, you know, it's uncertain to anything, but we've been and it's like, as long as you could be honest about like what you need from her and what it is like from the gate, is your kid, like you said, trying to lie and say I know it.
Speaker 1: I didn't google it.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you my truth. And she loves that. So stick with that, and I think you will be successful.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Success, that's all you want. So we're going to play a game. I don't know if you're ready.
Speaker 3: For Okay, do you?
Speaker 2: I mean you've seen a little bit of private talk, Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you like got to the point where you got to Truth with Texas. That was like the last part. Most people just watch the beginning. But I feel like you're kind of like, you know, up for a challenge.
Speaker 1: You did big brother. Why couldn't you pass Private Talk with a Lexus Texas? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm terrified, but I'm also eager terrified.
Speaker 1: What what's the terrified part.
Speaker 3: Let's let's you got a little bit of a twinkle in your eye, like something that's just the.
Speaker 1: Like Puerto Rican Gemini and me.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of twinkle in my eye, just a lot of things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just because that's my favorite part. Okay, you know it gets to people. You know, we didn't know each other at the beginning of the conversation. That's why it's private talk. We had a little bit more, but to know you atle bit more. Now I get to know about your relationship, and so I feel like it's a perfect segue into knowing who you really are. Truth with Texas a little bit more spicy. Your fans want to know some questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready, Brat?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, We've got four cards Okay.
Speaker 2: Each card is an ace. Each suit is a different type of question. Okay, and we're gonna ask you some multiple questions. I like how you had to take a drink. You're gonna take a shot before we do this.
Speaker 3: I would love to.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take a break and then we'll and then we'll we'll get to the game.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 2: All right, private talk, We are back and we are about to play Truth with Texas, my favorite game. I feel like we're warmed up now. We took a shot, got the tequila flowing. I feel like you would have been okay without it, but you know, let's see. So each a suit is a different type of question, So pick one and let me know what you have.
Speaker 1: And let's get to these questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can move that out of your way if you want.
Speaker 3: Ooh, ace of space.
Speaker 1: Oh my favorite. The naughty question. We're all a little naughty.
Speaker 2: So this is the warm up of everything. Have you ever made a woman's squirt?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: How did that action happen? Was it?
Speaker 3: Like you know, it was with my penis?
Speaker 2: With penis, that's that's a magical thing, because you know, some people's usually can't happen sexually. Sometimes it usually happens just for play wise, because you know special type of woman, spitter swallow.
Speaker 1: Do you like your lady this spitter swallow?
Speaker 3: I would prefer swallow.
Speaker 1: Be a good girl, like.
Speaker 3: Be a good girl. Oh, luber spit. It depends what you're doing.
Speaker 1: De ribe a situation.
Speaker 3: I mean, like you probably get away with just spit if you're having sex.
Speaker 1: But like if exploratory, yeah, if you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Anything, which I haven't done in so long I don't even.
Speaker 1: Remember, but many moons ago.
Speaker 3: Many many moons ago.
Speaker 1: But yeah, have you ever used a toy during intercourse?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Never, would you be up to it.
Speaker 3: I'd be open to it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 3: I think guys can do this.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say like that, because I when I heard this from the male, I was shocked, and then I was like when he talked to what I was, He's like, oh, what are you thinking about? All the people who have you think would have been you? And I'm like, yeah, but I don't think it could happen. But apparently it does happen because sometimes people have be just like either they couldn't come or whatever, so they faked it and like they've been either too drunk, high, whatever and they just did it because they didn't want to keep going or hurt her feelings.
Speaker 3: No, I would just be like, listen, baby, it's not happening. I'll say I have I've been drunk enough that I couldn't finish. But I was like, listen, like we're just humping like gorilla.
Speaker 1: You have this conversation, Oh yeah, multiple times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I've been. I've been like, it's just it's just not like we're.
Speaker 1: Just the situation that happens with you. Brett.
Speaker 3: No, No, not. I mean like, listen, I'm an old man.
Speaker 1: It's old man. You're twenty nine. Get out of here. You're not even thirty yet, and you can't say old man, you made that. Let's be real.
Speaker 2: That means your dick has either ran through a lot of things. I feel like that then, or you just feel like that.
Speaker 1: But you're twenty nine.
Speaker 2: So if the ladder is at the situation, wake up, I'm awake, are you?
Speaker 3: I am woke? I am woke, But no, I have never faked an orgasm. I would just but I like.
Speaker 2: That you're honest to a situation that you're like, hey, it's just not going to happen, or at least you tried an effort, like you're doing good, sweetie, but it's just not tonight.
Speaker 1: Try me to.
Speaker 3: Promise we can try in the morning. But I'm like, I'm fully.
Speaker 2: I don't respect that more than the faked orgasm. Oh no, even though at the time the younger me would be like, fuck you, you fucking asshole, something's wrong with you, because I feel like it was my problem.
Speaker 3: But if that happens sober, I would understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the girl who's doing that with you doesn't understand where your mind is.
Speaker 1: She's in her own situation.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like I feel like it's I feel like more women have difficulty coming than men, right, Yeah, I feel like they would be more understanding the guy not being able to finish.
Speaker 2: No men coming is something that is more apparent that you have to physically see in the sense right or know that that's happening. So I feel like that's why it's the disappointment may be a little more, but I feel like even just coming in general, like that isn't talked about enough. And that's why I applaud the community vcation part of it. But it's like, there's further more to this investigation.
Speaker 1: I just can't stop here. There's not dateline, but where.
Speaker 3: I listen, I can promise you you'll know that I gave it my good old fashioned college try. I'll be dripping sweat, I'll be ready to rock and roll. Ship. It means a lot of effort.
Speaker 2: Is your sauna suit on or not? What are we talking about? You're out of control.
Speaker 1: I guess that's your favorite place to have sex.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love I love having sex in the shower, but debatably like why there's something also.
Speaker 2: And how I'm like one but there you're just crazy in the shower, Like.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of slippery things going on there.
Speaker 3: I know you're just like living life dangerously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sometimes the slippage isn't like the slippage you need.
Speaker 1: It's like the turrent from agreed. Agreed, So explain the showers.
Speaker 3: See. I guess the reason I like the shower is typically.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for you. Please. I hope you have like pull thingies or like hand grip like.
Speaker 2: Rails where you don't want to so slippery went wet is really really child's house.
Speaker 3: I feel like like I always like to shower afterwards anyways, And I feel like there's.
Speaker 1: Like something dude, drive by two for one.
Speaker 3: No, I got helding shoulders at home, they got the two for one.
Speaker 2: Cool for you for your head and your shoulders, homie, but you're heading up other shoulder.
Speaker 1: Needs to be in.
Speaker 3: I would I would say, see, like I like shower sex, but I would say, actually, like my favorites. I don't want to say a favorite, but like my like naughty spot, like I love having car sex?
Speaker 1: What kind of car sex? Like just head? Are y'all actually no?
Speaker 3: Like actually fucking like like I like, I'm pretty sure in high school I only had sex.
Speaker 1: And cars, like because there's no other place to do it.
Speaker 3: I know. I mean maybe if you're like cool parents like that, let you do it in your bed or something.
Speaker 2: Who really has those or commodities and they're bad that's out of control.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not their parents. It's not my job. I'm just saying there's and now that like I'm obviously world enough that like we can have people sleep over, we can do whatever you want. Now, it's just kind of like you're just like living like no, you're like living a pastime. You know, you're like back in high.
Speaker 1: The last time you had cars.
Speaker 3: That's been a while, like a long time. I actually don't even remember.
Speaker 2: Do you only do like one position during car sex or do you do multiples?
Speaker 3: I guess it depends how long it's lasting.
Speaker 1: How have you ever sat on a girl's face?
Speaker 3: Sat sat on a girl's face? Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Say no, but you thought about it, so there's some truth to it.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, are we talking about like like face fucking or are we talking about like sitting on their.
Speaker 1: Face like a froggy style type.
Speaker 2: No froggy here, and especially not in a car, not anywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I had somebody tell me this happened to them in the car, and you said car sex, So it brought me back to that situation. She said that he did a frocky style in the back seat of a car, and I was like, how does that happen in a car?
Speaker 3: What was she was? She? What was she doing? What she was?
Speaker 1: She laughs?
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha she was?
Speaker 2: And she's like I didn't want to, but then he just did it, and then I was expected to because nothing that and also like she was there to fuck but like she didn't know that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: So then it was just and I was like, put in a car, I would be like, I go, I don't even. I was like I would just laugh.
Speaker 2: Like for me, I laugh in uncomfortable situations anyways, But I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: And absolutely not, this is not happening.
Speaker 3: But she was what kind of car were we talking here?
Speaker 1: No, it was AMG a G wagon.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean at least it's it's like it had.
Speaker 1: A backseat, but not like it was crazy room like.
Speaker 2: It was still like it was still to say, froggy style is a situation.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't want to say, like your friend's fibbing, but like, no, she did not fib It takes a little coercion to work together to like, No, she.
Speaker 2: Was laying on this on the seat to her, he told her what to do. Laid did He told her to laid down on the.
Speaker 3: Seat, so she just followed instructions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was being a good girl.
Speaker 2: That is that there was no fibbing about anything or she I.
Speaker 3: Thought, you meant like middle of intercourse, this guy just jumps up and froggy sits on her face.
Speaker 2: I mean, the whole froggy situation. The whole froggy situation was weird to me too. But no, it was like because she was going on his instructions, you know what I mean, So obviously that was her his thing. But I was like, she was like, I never went I was like, name you, but you know, I could not condone the froggy stile of the back seat. But and then other people on the show have talked about where he's first has been just sitting on the face.
Speaker 1: But then he said it was.
Speaker 2: Like a little leg up in the whole situation. He went back, like Lamborghini doors.
Speaker 1: And it's been a thing. So donnacick gets it's like unheard of. It's like, you know, that's what.
Speaker 3: I said, Like, how do you like that's unheard of? But it was more like that in the car, like well.
Speaker 1: That was the added like what my story, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But I was just saying as far as like have you sat on somebody's face, Like as far as like.
Speaker 3: You know, no, no, no, no face sitting facing usually just flip flip the So you're eating.
Speaker 2: Ass yourself, sure you're all about it. Have you ever had a boner in public?
Speaker 3: I think I've that's not the right answer.
Speaker 1: Yes, The answer is have you ever had sex in public?
Speaker 3: Have I ever read sex? And I'm sure I have. I'm just trying to like, I mean, technically having sex in your car is having sex in public?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: But outside your car apparently your car was a frequent offender. Like how I labeled that.
Speaker 3: No, no, I heard.
Speaker 1: I just said, did you like how I?
Speaker 2: But I mean, have you been like a mile high club? Have you get outside sex? Like you know, I don't know, balcony beach, anything spontaneous. I'm giving lots of ideas for you and Tanna, I'm giving you ideas.
Speaker 3: I thought I was like super cool when I was eighteen. I went to Jamaica. Okay, it was with my family. I was eighteen. I was still in high school and you were out. It's cuzy and it was just trolling, you know, and I did to this day. I guess it was I pulled a twenty nine year old and we had sex on the beach. Yeah, but it was in Jamaica, so I don't know what the rules are there. If that's that's pretty public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just trying to put your perspective because you're twenty nine now.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, that's that's why I.
Speaker 2: Was thinking my head, I'm like, not because it's like crazy, but it's crazy because it's like on the beach. But I'm just saying as far as your age, I was like twenty nine.
Speaker 3: In eighteen, it was really crazy because I realize, like I was there with my like on a family vacation.
Speaker 1: Where was your family a sleep Yeah at the.
Speaker 3: Time, I don't know, mean like my brother, I don't know. Yeah, they were sleeping doing something and I and I end up.
Speaker 2: You have no, I'm out drinking because they were not going to be by the beach with you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, like they were in bed. I was out drinking because you could legally drink at eighteen there, So I was out drinking. I think my older brother was out running around doing the same thing. I do this and I'll never forget though, Like the next day, like I'm back in you know, even though like you're an adult, like you're still you're still a kid, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Like I'm a twenty six year old brother. I get it. He's still an adult in my eyes, but he is right.
Speaker 3: So the next morning, wake up brunch. I'm literally at brunch with my family and I run into I see the twenty nine year old and.
Speaker 1: She's just like with her fan with her husband.
Speaker 3: And like she's just like, oh my god, she really have a husband and baby. I don't know what she had, but she was not I'll tell you this, she was not there. She was not there with her family. She was there with like a bunch of other twenty nine year olds, like adults, like this is like an adult vacation. And she fucked me. And the next day like I just remember being like like trying to like avoid this situation.
Speaker 2: Like then I'm like, why are you supposed to be in a boastful like thing for you? Or is it because she's shaming you and not claiming you that's why you feel like a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of all even though she was the one out of line, like I felt like I was out of line.
Speaker 1: Like like I just fucked somebody's mother.
Speaker 3: No no, no, it wasn't like I fucked someone's mother, but it's more like, you don't know, I wanted to be cool, like I was like I wanted to be cool like.
Speaker 1: With her other friends, and she was like.
Speaker 3: I was and I was the kid exactly right. But like we had this like I moment, I was like, oh, like I wanted to be cooler than like being with my family, but she wanted to be Like I didn't just bang the kid with his family.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you didn't walk up to her and her whole friends.
Speaker 3: You're twenty nine now looking back, I wish I did. But like as an eighteen year old kid, like I was just like scared. I was just I was just scared. I was just a scared boy.
Speaker 2: All right, scared boy? Are you ready for the next card? All these gems are coming out? You didn't know.
Speaker 3: Ace clubs?
Speaker 2: Kinky question? Favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a night owl? Like you like it early in the morning? Does it matter?
Speaker 1: Right? And roll?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's nothing better than starting off your day with sex. And it's also probably the only thing that will get me out of bed.
Speaker 2: On time on time, just making people late, no I know, but like I'll happily wake up early to have sex like like you know what I mean, Like we're like I'll sleep.
Speaker 3: Through an alarm and be late for something like if I know, but we're fucking like I'll get up. I'm gonna I'm putting an overtime like I'm getting out ripe and early.
Speaker 1: I ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bye? Can we hear his story.
Speaker 3: By my buy my ex girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah one time.
Speaker 3: No, we ended up sucking after, but yeah, I will never Oh my god, what were you like?
Speaker 1: Can you explain this scenario?
Speaker 3: Uh? It was pretty stand.
Speaker 1: They were watching porn and she walked in and was like, hey, what are you doing? And why am I not including.
Speaker 3: And why are you butt naked torque on the bed?
Speaker 1: Yeah you were explain?
Speaker 3: I was wrecked.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, like you tking no bread?
Speaker 3: So like yeah, like I was butt naked on my bed, like I don't know if I was about to get in the shower or what I was doing. And I remember, but I just going on and I just remember like the like she was so mo rtified that she caught me that she just watching.
Speaker 1: Was it Alexis Texas?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was this is back and you never.
Speaker 1: Saw before you knew the podcast?
Speaker 3: No, I knew who you were listen. I was in the fraternity. I know I knew your born.
Speaker 1: What does I mean when you're like I knew who you were.
Speaker 2: Does that mean like I've jerked off to you.
Speaker 3: No, actually I don't think I have so exactly. But you're you're like underrest, like you're an icon like I was in a fraturnity. Yes, absolutely, you're absolutely, And I got like, like, like I knew who you like the when I got asked about this podcast, it was like, you want to do Alexis Texas podcast? I literally, God, Alexis, I'll show the text. I swear to God. I go the Alexis Texas and they're like yes. I was like, you're fucking with me, right.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious because I've had some people before and they're like, I didn't think I thought it was a fake, And I'm like, why would someone fake.
Speaker 1: Be Alexis Texas?
Speaker 2: Like that makes no sense, but thanks for going. But yeah, that's hilarious. So you knew, but you didn't know.
Speaker 1: No, No, I knew, but you didn't drink off to it.
Speaker 3: You said, no, I know I hadn't, but I'll get nervous for.
Speaker 1: Getting redder and redder over there. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's the lights. I don't know, it's the lights and it's the booze cheers and Southerners always look at each other when we drink, right, because I.
Speaker 1: Told you that you were totally not looking at your guys earlier. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta be told once and then you just never forget it right.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yes, it's a sudden thing. I just feel like after a time, it's disrespect you know, you want to like when you're cheersing.
Speaker 3: I take direction.
Speaker 1: You know, good job, Tannah, good job. All right? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you're ready? Have you ever sent a naked picture to somebody?
Speaker 3: Yes, but not in a very very very long time.
Speaker 1: You sent a dick pic.
Speaker 3: I've definitely sent.
Speaker 4: Don't lie, not not like a like not like a blatant dick pic, but like what it like like like a raw yeah, like sweating, like it was like my girl, but it was like my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Don't try to justify.
Speaker 2: I just say yes answers, yes, okay, but you haven't been completely naked no, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: To be questionable, it was if it was it was so long ago that maybe, but like maybe to my girlfriend, but I don't remember mean yes, I mean I don't, I really don't think yes.
Speaker 2: If you're going to say a maybe that you sent a naked picture to somebody we just.
Speaker 3: Talked about, you know, years of partying, like you never really know how are you?
Speaker 1: Are you drunk taking exactly? So then you would know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like.
Speaker 2: Booze and other parties, but only because dick pics, you know, it's unwarned. Sometimes I just hope you weren't on the toilet in the dirty room. No, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there was no of hearts.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a romantic question. Oh that means you're not romantic? Are you a romantic?
Speaker 3: No? I am.
Speaker 2: I'm just extremely vulnerable, you know why because of me, or because you're in a new relationship, or because in general.
Speaker 3: I was just kidding, just being funny.
Speaker 1: I don't get the joke, but I'm with you. So you're a romantic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 3: The most romantic thing I've done for a partner. I actually was dating a girl one time. It was a long distance thing. I told her that my flight like, let's I forget what the exact time. I told her My flight was at like four pm and ially flew in at like noon and showed up set this airbnb up with like flowers and this whole dinner and this whole everything. And when she went to pick me up from the airport, I was like, I'm actually at this location. And she showed up and walked in the house and it was like like a walkway of pedals all the way to like a prepared dinner that was like already ready rock and roll cool for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: That's sweet, kudos to you, but that's very romantic. Most people on the show can't ever come up with a romantic things. So I like that there's still hope for your generation of men out there, because I feel like sometime and not to categorize you, but I feel like it's one of those things. And I've talked about recently of like us not being woke and now we like, you know, the pandemic, We're in a different like mindset because we've had so much time to think about things that we even not thought about before because of our time schedules and stuff. Is like now we want more and before it was like we didn't. I feel like the effort of like dating, especially in this world right you know right now, it's like it's just been of a no effort type of thing because that's what we've been accustomed to because everyone's just wants something. It doesn't mean whatever. So I like when, like you said with like Tana, like all these things are like it sounds like aligned to what it is because you're putting effort r where it's like most people now, it's like the dating world is like even asking someone to go on a date is awkward.
Speaker 1: To some people.
Speaker 2: It's like, but why the chivalry of what it is you know is just like it's few and far between, and I feel like that then your age group is why I say that to target with you, I think.
Speaker 3: It's because of dating apps personally, Like I think dating I do. I think that there's an appropriate use for a dating app, for sure, but I think that a lot of dating like why I personally have never like I have been on back in the day, but why I'm not on any dating apps in my opinion, personally, if I can't walk up to a girl in a bar that I just want to get her number and ask her for a number, there's something that I need to fix in myself that I can't just have a conversation with someone and you to stop hiding behind a phone. I do understand for certain people you move through a new city, you don't necessarily know anyone, you're trying to branch out. I totally get it for certain people isolated situations and if you're really looking to date. But it gets abused by a lot of people where they're just like, yeah, I come to my house in Netflix and chill and I'm just gonna fuck these hundred girls that swipe on on hit.
Speaker 2: I agree with that it's been a point to a thing, but I think that's also because of what the other person. It's not just that person who's swiping on that too, there's another person who's agreeing to that as well.
Speaker 3: Oh totally.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing is like, there's.
Speaker 2: The other part is the male and female component that are just being okay with it because we all want just scraps of something because we've been lonely or whatever. Where it's like now it's like a point now that we're all kind of out of that like gray area where it's like, no, there's more meaning to other things of like why should you just have to settle it's like if you don't, and not that it means that anybody is better than any thing, but it's just like on a relationship level, is what checks off the boxes for you that moving forward that can make this relationship really last throughout time, right, not just certain time, you know. And that's why with the dating apps, I do agree sometimes it makes it just easier too. But even with myself, I can't be on dating apps because of who I am, because you know, you think that it's a catfish or this that or other, or in my own problems of things is like I think, like, oh, there, if they don't know that it's not a catfish thing that they're just going to assume because my picture. Some people may not even know who I am, but my complex of knowing that so it's like I'd rather meet them organically and make it happen that I'm just like, if that's not gonna happen, that's just not what my thing is. But do I do know at this point in my life what I want. It may mean that I have a very scarce phone at times, and that's fine, but I'm holding out for what means in something for me for the next level and next chapter of my life totally agree.
Speaker 3: And I think that's like a lot of our generation has changed because social media has allowed us to have instant gratification. Everything's instant everything.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is like, oh it's so throwaway though too, is why for me sometimes even men and not to target like you and you've never done, but just in talking at a broader level whatever. Sometimes men, if if it's not received the right way that I would like, oh fuck you or be a part of whatever it is, it's like, oh, you're just a whore or this because.
Speaker 1: Of what I've done in my past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so quick to say those words, but it's like, no, that those words don't hurt in meaning thing to me because they're just words. Why I said the mirror you know thing earlier was like that's a reflection of what you feel and what those things are, and so it's about the barriers and breaking down those things of the sentence, systemic things of men and female of whatever, like you can just be if you communicate well and what you want sexually, socially, verbally, whatever it should be how it is, And that's why for me, I think for my generation is like it's hard with the apps wise, and I'd rather do it organically. Is because if you can't see, like you can either see personally fifteen minutes even ten if you can vibe with that person, have a conversation, or where it's going to get to like an internal checklist of what works for you to in a relationship totally or even in a relationship period being friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I agree.
Speaker 2: I feel like people nowadays it's just more scared because it's just so surface level of like oh yeah, let's just take a picture.
Speaker 3: And I feel like a lot of it's like it's almost increased a lot of people's like pride or ego because it's so easy to replace someone where they're like, Okay, you're not gonna text me in fifteen minutes, fuck you, I'm gonna move on to the next one, or okay, like just like really weird, stupid petty things that like people have lost their patience.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying with that, And that's why I like with yourself being not from la I think has a better a grasp on a social reality, even though being like pushing in the lanmelight. That's why I ask questions of like the integration of coming afterwards of you being young, because sometimes when people get fame too young, you can either abuse it or.
Speaker 1: You can make it beneficial to yourself.
Speaker 2: But it seems everything is like it's beneficial, but it's also the world we live in of what's going but it's a constant of becoming of the person that you are to this day, you know what I mean, and just living in that thing. But from being from a small town myself, it's like, yes, you want elevation and you want more for yourself and all these things. But at the same time too, it's like we still sometimes don't know what we.
Speaker 1: Want when we grow up totally.
Speaker 2: I mean, so it's like things change and that's okay to like change and things are different from year to year. Are you ready for this last one? Yes, it's a spicy question, which we've all been a little spicy. But how are you spicy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a question? Are you spicy?
Speaker 3: Am I spicy? I think in the appropriate situation, I'm absolutely spicy?
Speaker 2: Do you have something that was the most embarrassing, like sexual.
Speaker 1: Experience you've ever had, like that you're willing to share?
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing, something.
Speaker 2: Happened that you have you said before like maybe it didn't work out or you had to tell them like oh it's just not gonna happen, but anything like or maybe you tried too hard to make it happen and it was embarrassing or just essex out in.
Speaker 3: Mind, I honestly don't have any like sexual like that. I was that I was embarrassed, Okay, maybe them, I don't know. I mean like I'm sure like I've had girls like definitely have situations like I mean, like I guess the perfect example would be like girls that do you get upset? They're like, oh, well, like why why can't you finish? And I'm just like, listen, I've just drankn a way too much.
Speaker 1: Have they cried? Have they made it like a big scene, or have they like made it like weird.
Speaker 2: Or that's why it's a situation, or it just be like they just question you.
Speaker 3: No, I guess I've actually been fortunate. I've No, I've never had anyone like freak out in that way. I've definitely had girls. And again, like when I say girls, like maybe once or twice, has it ever happened that someone was upset because I wasn't able to finish because I got too fucked up. But I was like, I'm you're beautiful, I'm hard. I'm like that, you know. No, it's it's fully there.
Speaker 1: It's just but the endgame is not happening.
Speaker 3: I'm like, listen, I've been drinking bourbon all night. My whole body's numb right now, Like it's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's just not gonna happen. Have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Nothing, that's nothing native nothing. No grapefruit was done to you like stuck at cucumber somewhere. No, never got an egg plant, just you know nothing. No, who are your top five porn stars?
Speaker 1: I'll say, even, let's just do three three porn stars.
Speaker 3: Three porn stars. Well, first they'll say, r I p August Ams all right out there?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Mia Milano, m H blonde.
Speaker 1: I looked that one up. I don't know is she older?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What what what is it? Newer? Current?
Speaker 2: I don't anybody thinks, I say, anybody currently, I don't know. I haven't shot any porn in number five years, so I don't know anybody currently. And because of the pandemic, Like where I would see newer girls would be because of exotica, because I did conventions. So I just don't know who's currently shooting. So if that was someone current, I don't know august Ames. I definitely know and respect the rip because she was a beautiful female and soul, but I don't know the other one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what's SU's the third.
Speaker 3: Mea milana And then try it like I'm like.
Speaker 1: Do this for you?
Speaker 3: That makes it? That makes it way worse.
Speaker 1: That what you said.
Speaker 3: No, we'll say, do you watch porn?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 2: Like you know who I was because the name was obviously it wasn't because you watched my porn, But do you, like are you because some people just don't watch porn, like some people either just are fucking or some people are sexually creative enough that don't need that and whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's like, is that even your thing?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's it's definitely. I definitely watch porn. I just didn't make it on your list. God, it's more like I'm terrible with names, like.
Speaker 2: Like big titties is your thing? So that's why I would never be on your list.
Speaker 3: I got it, I'm a tits guy through and through.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we in my room would be like we'd be wing men like best friends, because I would just be like, Okay, I got it. You're just someone who's sexually opening, likely that you like what you like.
Speaker 1: I fuck with it.
Speaker 2: I'm not that person. So I'm like, hey, see that girl, Hey, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I sens like that. It's great? So fourth or third? Your third? I was trying to help you out.
Speaker 3: How about Kendra Suller.
Speaker 1: Then, okay, third?
Speaker 3: Love her?
Speaker 1: She's amazing, great tits.
Speaker 2: Great tits, But are all of your top five tits you don't like, like circulate around not passing the judgment on your list?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of there are any ask.
Speaker 1: Girls don't just force it because I know I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't don't force it, but I don't. I don't have any off the time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So okay, so we are we need two more? What's your like search history?
Speaker 1: You ain't got it? You have only only fans subscriptions?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's actually like my one, like my one, like when we do like we will two truths and a lot like I can always be like, I have never subscribed to an only.
Speaker 1: Fans, so you just get it for free.
Speaker 3: No, I've never even subscribed. I've never even signed up for free, but.
Speaker 1: You get free clips of it, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm like, don't sit up here acting like you've never seen a OnlyFans and you me whatever.
Speaker 1: Have yeah, drink it was a drinking game.
Speaker 2: You would drink, not that you went on their page to their only fans. I'm just saying, is there's so many leaks out there. There's so many things or whatever the things that are going on on there.
Speaker 1: It is just like back in the day with like porn scenes. It was leaked.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that you can do anything about it, but like like, oh, because I've never paid into that night.
Speaker 1: You're watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's fair. I'm trying really terrible.
Speaker 1: I have it was bro. You try to lie on a haul g over here.
Speaker 3: You have some friends you're trying to set me up with.
Speaker 1: You're taken, man.
Speaker 2: Yes, if your lady wants to pursue the other ladies, she's got a lot of ladies.
Speaker 1: That would be a plethora of that could pertain facilitate your situation.
Speaker 2: I am a lady's lady, so that's what it is. So you've got an acid diamonds is the last one, which is a spicy question, and we are what's the longest that you've ever gone without sex?
Speaker 3: One hundred and seven days?
Speaker 2: Because this was your big brother experience? So have you always been fucking someone?
Speaker 3: No, that's not true. That's not true. I went I went ten months without sex one time.
Speaker 1: When was his time?
Speaker 3: Maybe more more than that?
Speaker 1: What is the truth?
Speaker 2: We want the truth here at private talk. I don't speculate on your lil.
Speaker 3: I was just post like I was in like a very broke your heart. Yeah, pretty much. I was in a very toxic on and off long distance relationship. And because we weren't like we didn't live near each other, it wasn't like, oh, let's have makeup sex, and we were just like in a constant like talxic, where like it was never worked out enough that we were going to come see each other, but we were never off enough that I felt comfortable fucking someone else.
Speaker 1: I respect that.
Speaker 3: So it was just like a weird I mean, I fucking hated every minute of it. It was terrible, but you know I was I was just giving it my all. The driving