Speaker 1: This is WWE superstar Drew McIntyre and you're listening to the WWE podcast.
Speaker 2: Stop the show, the one that everybody wants me tell you.
Speaker 3: Step three sixteen says just us. Your ass is my d you can acknowledge me. Hey, guys, and welcome to the ww podcast.
Speaker 4: It is Friday, July eleventh, twenty twenty five. We're gonna go through the preview and predictions show here for Saturday Night Main Event and for Evolution. I'm gonna try to get to the mailbag on the back end of the show. I'm very limited on time today. I'm gonna be traveling back home tonight, so I'm trying to squeeze in a show right now. And if I don't get to the mailbag or if we cut short, I'll add it to the review show that we do for Saturday Night Main Event and Evolution. So keep that in mind. I want to get this out right now and hopefully you guys enjoy it. By the way, you can go add free at patreon dot com, Slash WWE podcast or Apple Podcast offers an ad free option as well, if you're interested in getting rid of the ads you hear about every ten minutes so there's ways to get rid of it. Now we're gonna jump right into the card again. This is gonna be probably be pretty abbreviated starting with Saturday Night's main event, Solo so CoA versus Jimmy Usso for the United States Championship. This one's a no brainer. There's just really no chance that Solo Socoa loses here. They took the belt or gave the belt to Socoa over the last month or two, right, so they're not gonna have him drop it to Jimmy Usso, a guy that has the most mediocre momentum of anybody on the roster right now, a guy that is still trying to find his own way, trying to find his own voice. Jimmy Uso has certainly not found it like his counterpart yet his brother. So I think that Solos the code retains. It could be because of jac Matteo, Talatanga Tamatanga, Tongaala, one of the guys that starts with the T. Is really why Jimmy Uso is going to lose this match, and I expect a solid match, one that really wouldn't be anything better than what you'd see on a Friday night SmackDown main event.
Speaker 3: I think that's.
Speaker 4: Probably what we're going to be seeing here, so yeah, looking forward to it, but this outcome is fairly fairly predictable. Now Randy Orton and Drew McIntyre, this matchup interests me from the perspective of who needs the momentum more and what is this for? Because we have Drew McIntyre coming off of a loss, a big loss of several months ago before he took his leave and healed himself up, and we have Randy Orton. Also, who is Randy Orton? I mean, Randy Orton is a guy that nearly won the WWE Championship from John Cena six weeks ago, and Randy Orton could be positioned to be back in that scene again after Summer Slam. So when I look at this though, who needs it more? The answer is pretty clear. The answer is Drew McIntyre. Drew McIntyre needs this match more than Randy Orton because Drew McIntyre, to me, has been behind the scenes since three months before Russell Mania. Drew McIntyre needs to get himself going in what better way to get himself going than to beat Randy Orton. I don't care if it's by hook crook interference, I'd prefer it to be straight up. But my guess is that Randy Orton is going to lose here to Drew McIntyre, and it could be by happenstance, it could be by straight up. I really again, I hope it is, but I think that Randy Orton takes the l Drew McIntyre needs this win more than Randy Orton does. And my hope is though, that if they give Drew this victory, that they actually do something with it, that it's actually Drew McIntyre doing something, giving Drew something solid to actually do something after this victory. Now what does that mean, Well, hopefully inserting him into the title picture after SummerSlam, because we know Cody and John Cena are destined for a title match at SummerSlam, with Cody Wrohats winning King of the Rings. So I think Drew being inserted for whoever wins that after would be the right call. And by the way, I know I and I apologize for the humming. In the background, there's somebody mowing the lawn where I'm at, Okay, so I'm trying to over talk over that, but I promise I'll be back in the studio where it's nice and quiet in a couple of days. So I just think that Drew is due a title run. And I will say though that I wish John Cena's final opponent could be Edge. I want to totally off topic, I know, but Edge would be the perfect opponent for John Cena in his final match in December. Unlikely because Adam Copeland is under contract with AW through twenty twenty six from what I understand through October of twenty twenty six, so it doesn't look like the stars are going to align for Edge and John Cena to lock up, which is really disappointing given the storied history between Edge and John Cena, the promos that those two could cut, it'd be it'd be awesome. But if Drew is the one to eventually take the belt off of John Cena, I think nobody would complain about that. In fact, I would argue Drew is one of the top, if not the top contender for that to happen, because Drew has yet to really hold a championship since changing his persona what over a year ago and becoming his own version of a heel that we haven't seen where he just tells the truth. He's actually telling the truth. He's just going after the guys that we like, or the guys that the fans generally like. I shouldn't say me or we. But so let's continue on here Seth Rollins in La Knight. This match interests me because La Knight has been really shot to the top here in the last several weeks, meaning he's been in the main event seen consistently now for I mean better part of a month, showing up on Raw, getting the better of Seth Rollins, getting good crowd reactions. Is this potentially a setup for La Knight to win the World Championship. There's a case to be made for it because we have yet to see La Knight consistently in a world title picture of the last we saw was him with Roman Reigns when Roman was on his four year run, and I think that having him take the belt off of you know, off of Gunther is possible. But right now he's targeting Seth. We know Seth is eventually going to capture the world title, so it doesn't look like they're setting up for an La Night title victory. But the idea that he's in the main event consistently, is a good thing if you're an l A.
Speaker 3: Knight fan.
Speaker 4: Now, who wins this, well, I think Seth Rollins probably wins this. He's got the money in the bank, briefcase, he's got a lot of momentum.
Speaker 1: L A.
Speaker 4: Knight got the better of Seth on the night before or the week before the pl which rule of thumb, although not a you know, hard and fast rule, one that's never broken, of course, is that we have the person who gets the advantage lose at the event, you know, the week before. So to me, it's La Knight who loses this. Seth Rollins continues his momentum, and you know, La Knight maybe sticks around the title picture or maybe sticks around the upper mid card. But I don't think this is right now. A LA Knight main event world title I should say, main event title push for La Knight. I think this is right now. A way to see how the crowd reacts to a Seth Rollins La Knight matchup. How much did they get behind LA Knight? Is something worth pursuing down the line. With Lla Knight as world champion. Maybe this is one of those.
Speaker 3: One of those tests.
Speaker 4: But the crowds continue to support La Knight, no doubt about it. All Right, Gunther versus Bill Goldberg for the World Heavyweight Championship. I think this one is going to be longer than we expect. And I've said that before and I'll say it again. This one is going to be longer than three minutes because Gunther has said it's going to be because he's going to punish Goldberg. So this is not going to be your three minutes special. Even on on either end. It's not gonna be Goldberg beating gun Thro in three minutes. It's not gonna be gun Through being Goldberg in three minutes. They're gonna try to string this out as much as they can. Goldberg is in his hometown, He's in front of his family. Guntherer is going to absolutely punish Goldberg in front of his family, get heat from the crowd. Crowd should get behind Goldberg, I would think in his retirement match here, and ultimately it's probably gonna be ten twelve minutes with gun Ther doing a lot of the work, a much slower paced match from what we're used to. I mean, this is gonna be a match in slow motion with an explosion of power a spear and then a kickout, and then guntherer hitting a power bomb and a kickout, and then you know, five minutes of rear you know, rear naked chokes and holds, and you know, a kick in a pause, and like it's gonna be one of those slower pace matches. And I think we're all kind of understand that at this point, but ultimately Gunther wins. There is no scenario, none in which it makes sense for any reason for Goldberg to win the world title.
Speaker 3: None.
Speaker 4: There is nothing you could tell me. There is no scenario though it make sense. I don't care if it's Goldberg with his family celebrating the title and then relinquishing it. That is to me damaging to Gunther. Why does Goldberg get a world title shot every single time he comes back? As another question I am going to I'm not gonna hammer Goldberg here for his pace, for his pace of the match, for his inability to have anything other than two moves. Because this is Goldberg's final match. It's his final match. We should just enjoy it. We really should, because this is the last time we will ever see Goldberg competing inside of a ring, and we should appreciate that.
Speaker 3: We really should because.
Speaker 4: It's it ten minutes and then that's it for the rest of our lives. So yeah, Gunther wins. Just nothing else about this should have no other scenario should play out here.
Speaker 3: Let's not fool around.
Speaker 4: So let's see that was the evolution, or rather the Saturday Night main event. We now have evolution here. Let's go through the card. So what's happening here? Well, the evolution card. Eosky versus Rea Ripley. Let's just get into it. I expect a lot out of this match, a lot. I expect this match to be a blast. I expect this match to be brutal, brutal in the way that it's physical, not with weapons, very much physical. Both women are excellent inside the ring. They have very stiff particularly Rea Ripley, a very stiff, stiff style, and I like that Eo Ski is truly a magician inside the ring. I expect this to be fifteen sixteen minutes with a lot of fun near falls. Probably this is awesome chance going on Eo Ski. This is not easy, but I think she retains. Although rear Ripley winning here wouldn't be the craziest thing, but Eo Ski has got a lot of momentum.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to cut her short.
Speaker 4: I think there's more of a case to be made for Eo Sky to win this, to continue her assent. Then to give the belt to Rhea, that's not gonna do much for her because everybody kind of considers Rie Ripley a women's champion, even if she doesn't have a title around her waist. So this is gonna be a fun match. I'm really really looking forward to this one, all right. We then have Becky Lynch versus Bailey versus the Lyra for the Women's Intercontinental Championship another I expect a lot out of this, and it's a triple threat, which does add an element of champion doesn't need to get pinned to lose. We know that whole narrative that gets pushed every single time is a triple threat. I think Bailey, or rather Becky Lynch retains Lyra just dropped it. Bailey doesn't seem to be in a position to hold it. Becky Lynch has only held it for like a month or so. There's no need to have Becky Lynch in for any reason.
Speaker 3: Reason.
Speaker 4: Drop this. This is a this kind of be playing hot potato here. I don't need it. Becky Lynch is a obviously top tier performer. You could have somebody coming out here that we're not expecting to join Becky Lynch in kind of a heal maneuver here to have her start some kind of group. But Becky Lynch retains, probably off of night wing on Bailey or Bailey hitting Lyra with Bailey to belly or you know, Rosebud and then Becky Lynch capitalizes on that and wins the match. But ultimately, yes, Becky Lynch should retain this This matchup Tippitty Stratton and trist Stratus for the Women's Championship. I'm not super excited about this, I have to say. I mean, I'm good if I never see trist compete again. And I don't mean that disrespectfully, but I've accepted that we're never gonna see her again.
Speaker 3: And she keeps popping up. Now. I know she's a.
Speaker 4: Legend in the women's division in women's wrestling.
Speaker 3: She can still go.
Speaker 4: She had her best match with Becky Lynch in their series of forty eight matches two years ago. But Tris Stratus and Tiffany Stratton I don't actually expect a ton of a ton of holy s chance out of this. This is gonna be probably an eight to ten minute match with Tiffany Stratton retaining. So I think three retentions so far, with Ria Ripley being the one that is the most likely so far to win out of any title change that's possible out of these three I've just talked about. So Tiffany Stratton retains Women's Championship here, No no need to have trist Stratus win. She's a name on the card that they're trying to use to bolster the evolution event. So all right, fatal four way for the women's tag team Championship. We're Keel Rodriguez and Rock San Perez versus Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss versus Oscar and Kyrie Saying versus Sol Ruka and Zaria.
Speaker 3: All Right, this one, I can.
Speaker 4: See the title change, and the reason is these titles don't matter. I could absolutely see and Kyrie is sane winning. In fact, That's what I'm going with. They just reunited this week. The Kabuki Warriors are an excellent tag team. They are much better together than separate at this point and Charlotte and Alexa.
Speaker 3: They're not really a tag team.
Speaker 4: There are two individuals that were put together, Raquel and Roxanne. You can make a case they're actually a tag team, but right now them dropping the belts would cause tension inside the Judgment day even more with Roxanne maybe being the reason that Rakala loses or vice versa. That leads to more tension, which leads to a potential Live Morgan return. And what does Live do when she comes back and sees that Roxanne has taken her place and they lost the belts because Live wasn't there. I mean, there's a lot you can do. There's a lot you can do, so to me, that's the only one that is really plausible here. If you're going to drop the belts, and that's Oscar and Kyrie, sol Ruka and Zaria.
Speaker 3: No, I mean just no.
Speaker 4: They're a newer team. The Triple A acquisition has certainly provided new talent, but no, Alexa and Kyrie win the tag team titles. Alright, I'm sorry, Osca and Kyrie win the tag team titles. All right, a battle we're all for the women's title. I mean this one is pretty easy. I think that Nicki Bella is the one to take this. Nikki Bella is and was scheduled before Live Morgan's injury to have a championship match. So I don't think that they're gonna position Nicki Bella to win a championship, but perhaps they're gonna make good on her lost opportunity because of an unfortunate injury with Live Morgan to have her to have Live or I'm sorry to have Nikki Bella get an opportunity at the championship by winning this Battle Royal.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's not much else to say.
Speaker 4: Nobody's really excited about this, and I don't even know does anybody know when the title match is going to take place for whoever wins this. I don't know if that was ever determined. Not Summer Slam, I know that, but probably on a SmackDown or the next ple after Summer Slam. I'm not sure, all right, Jade Cargil and Naomi in a no holds barred match. What I will say for Jade, it's probably the best for her that this is a no holds barred match because it's able to mitigate some of her weaknesses, hide some of her weaknesses because you're gonna have Jade in a position to use weapons and tables, hopefully it's a slim Gym sponsored table, and use those in place of actual, you know, having a match. While Jade is certainly capable of having a match with Naomi, she showed it to WrestleMania. This adds a new flavor and again it is helpful for Jade to win now or to hide which she's not good at, which is just having a lengthy match. So who wins this? I hope Naomi, but I think Jade is gonna win. Why because Jade is positioned to have a championship match at SummerSlam. So you can have somebody who's just in a few weeks time going to have match at SummerSlam lose the match just a few weeks before to somebody that's not a contender. So I want Naomi she to win. I wish she would, but based on booking forward, you want Jade to look as strong as possible and have her win. However, the caveat beyond that logic is does the crowd start to fully reject her they have not been endearing them, or she hasn't been endearing herself to the audience. Very well at all lately, and the crowd is seemingly turning a little bit sour on Jade. Does that trend continue if they have her win this match? It's not going to help things because people are relating to Naomi. They respect Naomi in a way that they don't respect Jade yet. So I think Jade is in trouble here if she wins the match. From a crowd perspective, this is just really could be the start of a heel turn for Jade inadvertently, but maybe the crowd, maybe the crowd embraces her. And I'm completely wrong, but I think Jade Cargill wins this simply because that we want her to, not that the crowd wants her to, but because of the logic of the fact that she's going to have a championship match in just a few weeks time at SummerSlam because she won Queen of the Ring. All right, final match, boy, there are what seven matches on this card? Leads you to believe this is not going to be a long pl e or rather a long match ple. These matches are going to go fairly quick.
Speaker 1: J C.
Speaker 4: Jane versus Jordan Grace n XT Women's Championship. I think Jordan Grace wins the win NXT Women's Championship. They've been low key trying to push her. Every time they make a you know, she comes out, the crowd reacts to her. I think Jordan Grace is poised to win the NXT Women's Championship from j C.
Speaker 3: Jane.
Speaker 4: And that's just how I feel. I mean, outside of that logic, I don't have another strong reason other than just the crowd has seemingly embraced her.
Speaker 3: She's a veteran of the business.
Speaker 4: She may be somewhat new to the w WE landscape, but wrestling fans are smart. They followed her work. They know who she is. She looks like a champion, she treats, she walks like a champion, she positions herself like a champion.
Speaker 3: I think this.
Speaker 4: Would be a nice, a nice way, especially on a pl to anoint Jordan Grace as the NXT Women's Champion. So to recap, we have and this is the tough one. Eosky retaining against Rhea, although that's tricky, Becky Lynch retaining the women's in her Continental Championship, Tiffany Stratton retaining the women's Championship. We have Oscar and Kyrie winning the women's Tag Team Championships. We have Nikki Bello winning the Women's Battle Royal for a women's title match. We have Jade begrudgingly beating Naomi in a no holds barred match, and Jordan Grace winning the NXT Women's Championship.
Speaker 3: From j C.
Speaker 4: Jane, there you go. Let's see how right or wrong I am with that now. Quickly going through maybe an email or two, we have one from Darius. Darius says, when do you think Sina will drop the belt? Possibly at SummerSlam, because I'm getting tired of John and Cody arguing even though Cody's range of boring as a babyface, it is the right time in place to do it. I'm loving the rumors of Randy and Cody's potential heel turn. Then it would be more interesting to have Cody as a champion. Maybe John can when it's back later in the year as a babyface, because I don't think WWE will let him leave the company as a heel. Well, I've been very steadfast that I don't care what they do.
Speaker 3: With John Cena.
Speaker 4: They could set and have been very extreme and dramatic and over the top about this analogy, but it's there's a grain of truth to this. John Cena could light a fan on fire in the middle of the ring in the next several months, and the crowd wouldn't care. They're gonna cheer because the the crowd is just ready. The crowd is ready to just shower their love on John Cena, appreciative of his career, what he's done. It's now coming down to the wire. The human element of the reality, of the realization of the reality that John Cena is going away will supersede anything that they try to do with Seena as a heel.
Speaker 3: As good as.
Speaker 4: Seena is on the mic, and he is a master on the mic, we know that it's not going to matter how many times he runs down the fans, blames them, calls us an abusive relationship, makes fun of us, points out fans, tells us that he doesn't care about us. It doesn't it doesn't matter. It's you know, ram on our sports teams in the city. Doesn't matter. The crowd is going to organically turn to love John Cena in the in the last several months of his career. It's already happening now, So they're not going to try to turn him or not try to keep him heal. The crowd is going to organically turn him no matter what they do. There's just nothing that can be done. And I'm on the record of that now. As far as Cody turning heel there was a h There was certainly a tease by Cody saying this is the end of a chapter and teasing seemingly teasing a heel turn. But Cody's a smart guy. Despite what I think about him, on a professional level, he's clearly a very smart guy. Okay, why would he at this point be teasing us with a heel turn instead of just surprising us with one. There is no need, as a top guy in business who's a top babyface to tease us with a heel turn. Will you should do it when no one's thinking about it, when no one sees it coming, that's when you do it. So I actually don't think we're anywhere near a Cody heel turn, because why would we do it when Cody's teasing it on social media, putting it out to millions of people.
Speaker 3: It'd be foolish.
Speaker 4: And if that happens, then Cody's a fool on a real level, dude, like, don't tell us. We love surprises. So and as far as when do I think John Cena will drop the belt, I think Summer slams a very real possibility. In fact, I think it's a fifty to fifty shot he drops it there. He's certainly not gonna go all the way through his entire run here and drop it in December. I think it's probably before then. And there's a couple of matches at the end of his career here in October, November, December that are just nostalgic fun, good old John Cena in his you know, in John Cena mode, having some matches with guys that you just wanted to have one more match with John Cena. This heel run is coming to an end. It's flaming out.
Speaker 3: It just is.
Speaker 4: Because there's what thirteen twelve dates left on his calendar. People are gonna realize that real quick, and they already are. So I think John Cena, if you're gonna put a gun in my head, loses it at SummerSlam, maybe back to Cody, and then Cody and Randy have their matchup that I I think is long overdue.
Speaker 3: There you go. I could be totally.
Speaker 4: Wrong, and Johnsena holds it past Summer Slam, and I mean, there's an outside chance he goes all the way to mid December in his final match and has his final match still be a championship match.
Speaker 3: But I hope they don't do that.
Speaker 4: I hope they have him drop it and we all say thank you and we can move on. All right, one more DJ, I gotta abbreviate your email, DJ, because of my time. Here's your predictions. We got Gunther and Goldberg. You think that Gunther retains, you're predicting Randy beats Drew, Solo retains, and Seth beats l A.
Speaker 3: Knight.
Speaker 4: And for Evolution, EO wins or EO retains. I should say Tiffany retains against trist Stratus, Naomi wins against Jade, Becky retains, the Women's Inner Continental Championship retains against Jordan Grace, Alexa and Charlotte become the new tag team champs, and Stephanie Vicoor wins the Women's Battle Royal. Oh okay, thank you for and you know what, thank you, DJ, because I do remember seeing a graphic about the winner of this gets a shot at Clash in Paris, So thank you, Stephanie viccor is absolutely up there. But here's the thing. Is the crowd ready to and Sephanie on the main roster is brand new on the main roster, she's brand new. Is the crowd ready to embrace her in a championship opportunity? I think she is number two for me. I still believe Nikki Bella's number one. Nikki Bella, stephanievicor a close second. But thank you for clarifying about when the opportunity for a championship match takes place Clash in Paris, So thank you, DJ Awesome weekend in Wrestling. Yes, it absolutely will be, and thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, so let me see.
Speaker 4: If there's anything else there might be one. Let's try to get to a voicemailer two and we'll wrap it up, and uh, that'll be that.
Speaker 2: This is DJ Cooles melt Back added again on your mailback show records.
Speaker 5: You live on the Wednesday board, and you know what time it is. It's time to see his name man, hepeers. I believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 3: I believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 5: That's right, folks, Joe Hendry is his name.
Speaker 2: As I take it to my fifty second episode of The Judge of Fort La Always coming to you live from an undisclosed location. Before we get to today's episode, I just want to let you know that we are two weeks away That's right, folks, two weeks away to TNA Slammerversary TNA's wrest Somnia Style Evan, which will be happening on Sunday, July twentieth lar from Elmont, New York in Long Island at the Ubas Arena. As of right now, as of this recording, we now have seven matches on the card. Last week we had three that was recorded. Now we have an additional four to make it it's seven matches, So I'm gonna quickly go through this list. Of course, we have for the TEENA World Championship a triple threat of Trick Williams versus Joe Henry versus Mister Mike Santana. For the TEENA Ex Division Championship, we have Moose versus Leon Slater. We have a fatal four way for the TEENA World Tag Team titles, and they consist of the Never Brothers of Ryan Nemant and Nicknammit the Tag Team Champions versus the Hardys of Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy versus the Rascals of Trey Miguel and Zachary Wentz versus First Class of AJ Francis aka Top Dollar and K C. Navarro. Now Here are the four additional matches and it goes as follows Tessa Blanchard versus Indy Hartwell, we have Moustafi Lee. That's right, folks, moose to f A Lee versus Cedric Alexander. Cedric Alexander has recently been added to TNA and they will rekindle their rivalry on Summer versary of Mustafah Lee versus Cedric Alexander. We also have for the teen A Knockouts World Tag Team typeitles, which basically are the female world tag team titles, and they are the champions the Elegance brand of Ash by Elegance and heatherby Elegance. They'll be taking on the Inspiration. If you remember the Inspiration in WWE, they were known as the Iconics. A couple of weeks ago, the Iconics aka The Inspiration made their return to TENA, and of course.
Speaker 5: They consist of Cassie Lee and Jessica McKay.
Speaker 2: They will be competing for the TENA Knockouts World Tag d titles at ten A Slimmer Firstry and in last but not least, a very interesting NXT and TNA collaboration, and this is for the major women's world titles, and that is a title for titles match of Marshall Slamovik, the TNA Knockouts Champ, versus j C. Jayne, the NXT Women's champ. Whoever wins this match will have both the TNA Knockouts Championship belt and the NXT Championship. Here's a very interesting stipulation here. This coming Sunday at Evolution, there will be a match between Jordan Grace versus j C.
Speaker 5: Jane. Jac Jane is the current champion on NXT. If j C.
Speaker 2: Jane loses, and of course Jordan Grace becomes the new NXT Women's Champion, she will be facing Marshas Slamovich at TNA Stimiversary.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot of moving parts here.
Speaker 2: I like this idea of a title for title match of Marcia Slimovich versus either j C.
Speaker 5: Jane or Jordan Grace at TEENA Slammer Versity.
Speaker 2: But now let's get to the Joe Hendry Report, which took place pre tape again from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As we had a very interesting talking segment in the final part of this episode of TDA par Wrestling, and it was mister Frankie Kazarian as he had his debut show called The King's Speech, and of course it was mister Frankie Kazerian as he was the host, and he invited the three opponents that's gonna be in this triple threat for the TEENA World Championship. He first invited mister Joe Henry, followed by Mike Santana and of course the teen A World Champion Trick Williams. He gave each of them an opportunity to talk, and let's get to this talking segment call the king Speech, and Trick starts it off by saying the truth is he has defeated both Henry and Santana for the TEENA World title on separate occasions, and he declares that at Slammer Versary he will do it again in this triple threat. Then we get Santana as he gets on the microphone and says that he wants to be the best in the world and to do that, he has to become the world champion at slammer Versary. And last, and certainly not least, Joe Hendry gets the microphone and says that the TEENA fans they love the chat whoop that Trick, but they want to see Trick get whooped. Henry goes on to say that he respects Mike Santana's abilities passion, but one day he will become a TNA world champion. He will be that top guy, but he wants Mike Santana to respect Joe Hendry because the fans still chant we believe. Trick interrupts and says, lies, lies, lies. Henry lied for a long time, stating that he was the guy in TENA, but he couldn't finish the job at NXT Battleground. He also says that Mike Santana lied to his daughter because he failed to win the TNA world title on an episode of NXT.
Speaker 5: When he lost to Trick Williams. Then we see.
Speaker 2: After the talking segment after when mister Frankie Kazerin says his final two cents that how Trick Williams is the most worthiest of people to regain and keep the TEENA World Title After Slimmiversary, we get to see an attack of Trick Williams as he attacks both Mike Santana and Joe Hendry, which leads to a brawl as both Trick Williams and Ka Gazerion beat down on Joe Hendry and Mike Santana. We also see Trick Williams using the TEENA World Title belt to attack Joe Henry and knock him out, and then Trick Williams goes for a knee high trick shuck to Mike Santana as he gets knocked out as the heels stand tall to close off this episode of tenae pe Wrestling, but leading into TNA Simmiversary, Mike Santana and Joe Hendry have to work together to take on high Rise on the next episode of NXT.
Speaker 5: And let's get to that match.
Speaker 2: Folks of Joe Hendry and Mike Santana versus Tyson and Tyrek of high Rise. This match lasted eight minutes and forty three seconds, but as we fast forward to the course of this match, after when Santana delivered a belly to back souplex to Tyson, Santana goes to the top turnbuckle but then all of a sudden, here comes Wesley as he tries to distract the referee and Santana. Meanwhile, outside the ring, Trick Williams appears and shoves Joe Hendry into the ringside steps. Then Santana quickly knocks out Wesley with a massive form to West's face. Tyson tries to get to Santana in the corner of the ring, but Santana moves quickly out the way as Tyson goes face first into the top turboko. Santana then goes for the spinning disc at Larott also known as the Spinning the Block on Tyson and one two three, Henry and Santana.
Speaker 3: Get the victory.
Speaker 2: But then after when the match is over, we get a quick postmatch beat down from Trick Williams as he delivers a spinning trick kick to Mike Santana, and then Henri gets back into the ring as Henry and Williams begin to brawl, but then all of a sudden, Wesley comes back into the ring and delivers a superkick to Joe Hendry and knocks him out, and high Rise proceeds to beat down on Joe Hendry while Wesley beats down on Mike Santana and here's the final blow. Folks with high rise holding Joe Hendry, they shoved Joe into the direction of Trick Williams as Trick Williams delivers yet again another knee high trick shot to Joe Henry, and once again they heal stand toll over Joe Hendry and Mike Santana as the road.
Speaker 5: To the triple deat for the ten World Championship.
Speaker 2: Continues at Slammer Versary. Well, also remember this coming Saturday at the Great American Bash, it will be the contract signing of Trick Williams, Joe Hendry and Mike Santana for the TEENA World Championship. Always remember to believe, say his name, Always remember the words that Joe Hendry says anytime, any place, at any show, and most simporly, most simporly, always remember to do this strong.
Speaker 3: Sight sciencing.
Speaker 5: Welcome leading to.
Speaker 2: See once again this is your guy, DJ COULSMO, have a blessed week, Big kai to one of the stays in my friends, Believe and peace.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 4: Thank you as always, DJ, very detailed in your analysis, very much appreciated to keep us abreast of what is going on with Joe Henry on the TNA side of things, and the triple threat for the TNA World title that's going to be taking place at Slammiversary. I you know, I'm actually may check that out. I have not exactly been a consistent viewer with TNA. I know a lot of the listeners don't consistently watch TNA. But maybe you're gravitating us into that world because Joe Henry is a guy. Not just with Joe Henry, of course, but we've got Trick Williams, as you've mentioned, a long time adversary of Joe Hendry, certainly making things interesting hearing and seeing Joe Hendry, you know, get beat down by heels as you're you're telling us. Because I didn't see it, I'm taking your word for it. Getting beat down on a weekly basis, last couple of weeks is a good thing to have happen. You know, that's a good reset for any babyface if you're feeling like they're losing getting some momentum, you know, slow down, or their even reversing course. I think that's a great way Joe Henry no exception to kind of correct a little bit, get the sympathy back on the baby face, having the heels week after week get the best of the baby faces. I don't think that happens enough. It's not a tried and true, you know, cure all, but it's something that is certainly a way to build that anticipation of seeing the he'll get their ass handed to them. And I don't think we get enough of that in pro wrestling in general, because the promotions are so interested in making sure that we go home happy, but they don't use the emotion of anger enough, that emotion of anger and anticipation of getting to see the heel, you know, finally get put down by the babyface, overcoming the odds or whatever the case. I don't think we're seeing that enough in pro wrestling generally. So hearing Joe Henry get his you know, get beat down a couple of weeks in a row is not a bad thing. And you know the thing is does does he win? It's Slammiversary.
Speaker 3: I do wonder. I mean, I'll leave that to you to decide.
Speaker 4: Does he win or you know, do they give the belt.
Speaker 3: To somebody else?
Speaker 4: It's certainly something that I can't speak on intelligently. I'll leave that to you, DJ or and others that watch DNA. But yeah, I think that's good. And also let me know, I guess DJ or anybody if you've been listening to the crowd reactions for Joe Henry, I know it was a sticking point a few weeks ago that the crowd reactions seemed to be waning and that maybe he was a flash in the pan. And I don't know if that's still the case with the crowd reactions for Henry. The thing is that concerns me with him. I've seen his entering work. That's not really the issue. He had a big moment at WrestleMania with Randy Orton. But my concern is is he a one trick pony with just an entrance?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Like people love the music and the turn and the smile. He's got a very much He's got an infomercial smile. He's got a car salesman smile. He's a smile that you could put on a billboard. But my concern is that there's nothing beyond that for him, Like, is that his only is that all he's got to bring? Now again, in the I think he's fine. His finished move is good. Choke Slam's fine, but my concern is that people are more love the music than him. You could say the same thing for Cody, but Cody's built a relationship off of that music. Yes, the crowd still loves that music. It's a great song for I mean, it's one of the most perfect wrestling entrance music themes I've ever heard. But my concern is for Joe Ken. Joe grab onto the fans in a way that's not just hey, listen to my music, let's participate in the entrance, and then after that they seem to kind of fall off. I hope it's not a superficial love for Henry, and the way you find out if it is is time time. Did they consistently follow him during the match? Does he get a reaction when he wins? Is it all about the entrance or is it just is there more? The best example I can think of of somebody that seemingly was all entrance and nothing else is Bobby Rude. When he got to WWE, he was glorious and that's all we knew. That's all he was glorious, glorious, glorious. He's glorious. I'm glorious you're glorious. That's all we freaking new, and I hope that's not the case for Joe. It doesn't seem like it is. But I am a little bit, you know, watchful of that. So that I think will conclude a little bit of the mailbag here. We did go through the predictions, and that may be it. If you guys want to go ad free again, Patreon dot com slash ww podcast is the place to go. You can head on over to Apple as well and click on the subscribe button go add free. Both offer seventy free trials. Good time to do it. During the pl double headed weekend here of Evolution and Saturday Night Main Event. I will be back maybe even both Saturday night and Sunday night, depending on the results of the shows. If the show's results are big enough, I will be back Saturday night with your review. But I need to kind of take a breath from my vacation trying to record and family and everything. But certainly if it's warranted, I will be back, certainly on Sunday.
Speaker 3: It'll be no matter what.
Speaker 4: I'll be back on Sunday for the Evolution Slash Saturday Night main event wrap up, and then we'll be off to a non pl e week next week before SummerSlam comes to us. I think the following week. I mean SummerSlam. It's like, I think it's like two weeks away.
Speaker 3: It's just wild.
Speaker 4: I mean, SummerSlam is just too it's too quick of a turnaround. But either way, I appreciate everybody listening so much. I hope you guys are having a good week staying cool, and I'll be talking to you in a day or two.
Speaker 3: Take care.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to WWE podcast dot com and for all of these shows add free head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time, Hm,