Speaker 1: Andenogy cancel, I'm so high ecstasyag cancelge.
Speaker 2: Not sorry, andogy.
Speaker 3: Welcome to positive Bitch Court. Today, I'm going to be stating my case on why I believe we should actually be more judgmental, we should actually make more judgment calls.
Speaker 2: I know, I know everyone and.
Speaker 3: Their father in this industry loves to just tell us, don't judge judgments of a very low vibration. Judgment is so ego you need an ego. Death, judgment is separation. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. We did not incarnate as individuals to not express ourselves individually. We have an ego for a reason, for a reason. Why on God's green earth would the divine give us an ability to critically think? If we were not meant to critically think? Why would the divine allow us to make judgment calls? If we are not meant to make judgment calls. We are not a drop in the ocean. We are the whole entire ocean in a drop. We incarnated, okay, as individuals, okay, on purpose. We came here with our own perception, our own intuition, our own moral compass, our own lived truth, to make our own reality. If the divine really wanted us to be a big mish mash patty wash, give a dog a bone. Okay, If that's what the divine wanted, we would not have incarnated in a way that looks so separate. Now we know the love one, we know energetically we're all connected, but we incarnated to look separate for good reason. There is purpose in everything. The whole entire point of your incarnation of this lifetime is to explore your own consciousness, build your own opinions, choose your own standards, and develop your own Well, this is what's right for me, and this is what's not right for me. So when I hear a spiritual quote unquote guru, say, don't judge what I hear is, don't think for yourself, don't call out distortion, don't trust your discernment. Hmm, just merge with the collective. Do what I say, and shut up. Actually I won't, I won't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep talking.
Speaker 3: This just brings me back to Aubrey Marcus saying that radical monogamy is some sort of highest vibrational relationship dynamic, when really it's just a poly relationship. You can't double speak and lie to my face.
Speaker 2: You can't literally change the.
Speaker 3: Definition of a word and tell me it's actually better for me when that is distortion. If you want to be in a poly relationship, I don't care. Do what you want, but do not double speak, Do not change the definition of words and then tell very vulnerable people that that is actually something that's higher in vibration for them.
Speaker 2: I think this.
Speaker 3: Whole no judgment thing has become a way to brainwash people out of their own boundaries, out of their own standards, out of their own perception. I think it leads us away from discernment, and right now, as we are merging into this new Earth, we need discernment more than ever. There are counterfeits, there are demonic entities running rampant in this realm.
Speaker 2: You need to stay discerned.
Speaker 3: I really think this whole no judgment thing is a way for people to swallow anything, to accept anything, to normalize anything. How about we stop normalizing everything. How about we learn to lean on our own understanding, with the divine always by our side, but not just being told what we should think, what we should believe.
Speaker 2: What we should do.
Speaker 3: Judgment is not the enemy, and discernment is a survival skill. It is spiritual intelligence. It's how we stay safe, sovereign, and sane. When I say judgment, I'm not talking about sitting on a high horse. I'm not talking about hating people or deciding who is worthy of love this or that. When I say judgment, I mean discernment. I mean making choices that are right or wrong for you. I mean saying that this is not something I want to be a part of. I mean saying looking at a mirrored reflection and saying, you know what, that is distortion. I mean setting boundaries. I mean saying no. I'm talking about judgment in its highest form, using it to understand what works for.
Speaker 2: Us and what does not.
Speaker 3: Judgment in the way I'm talking about is simply the moment your soul says, I recognize this pattern. I see this distortion, and I know that taking part of in it does not honor me. I'm gonna choose something different.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: This does not mean we're hating on people, we're telling other people how they must live, we're putting them in a cage. No, it means we look at circumstance and we make judgment calls we use our spiritual intelligence to understand what is of the light and what is not. I told you I had a very intense meditation where I was connecting with the Blessed Mother and she said, this is not just a rinky danky school on planet Earth. This is a battlefield and it is a realm of polarity where there's high vibrational entities and low ones, and you gotta stay discerned. Before we get into today's episode, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: What's up? Positive bitches?
Speaker 3: Truly, how are you doing today? On That Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, Baby, We're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self that is Babe and true connection with herself himself human self. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who he came here to be. If you've not yet gotten your copy of Show Up as Her, this is my book where I give you ten laws on positive Bitchology. That is my own curriculum to help you get back home to yourself and magnetize whatever it is you want. I really encourage you to take my shadow Alchemy course right now in this season, before we get into this new year, really allow yourself to shed all of that older programming so you can step into your highest timeline. I am offering ten minute recorded readings DM me on Instagram the word reading, and I'm going to be having a special Black Friday sale coming up next week for Black Friday on some of my packages.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in working on one on one.
Speaker 3: With me, shoot me a DM saying one on one and ask me about this special Black Friday sale. Okay, let's get into it. First, we have to address Deepak Chopra.
Speaker 2: Ooh oohoo.
Speaker 3: This is the perfect example of why discernment matters. Recently, unsealed documents from the House Oversight Committee has revealed a series of emails between Deepak Chopra and Jeffrey Epstein between twenty sixteen and twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: If you don't know.
Speaker 3: Who Deepak Chopra is, he is maybe one of the most influential voices in wellness, in mindset and in meditation. I have read his books, I have listened to him speak.
Speaker 2: He is a huge authoritarian.
Speaker 3: Voice in this wellness space. And we now find out that he has appeared at least a dozen times in Epstein's calendar that he was emailing Epstein back and forth. This is why you cannot be worshiping people outside of yourself.
Speaker 2: You don't know who they are.
Speaker 3: The only thing that you should have such reverence for is an incended master, like Jesus, like Mary Magdalen, like the Blessed Mother, like the Divine.
Speaker 2: That's it. No mere mortal, not even me.
Speaker 3: You can use me as a mirror to help you understand yourself.
Speaker 2: But you are your own guru.
Speaker 3: You came here to understand your incarnation through your own lens.
Speaker 2: I'm just a reflection of that.
Speaker 3: I'm just one of those teachers along the way to help you understand yourself, just like teachers have done for me.
Speaker 2: But you are your greatest gouru.
Speaker 3: I recently went to a wellness event and I said to myself, you know I am not going.
Speaker 2: The tickets were three thousand dollars for three days.
Speaker 3: And I was touring a condo and while I was on the balcony, the man where a man, I should say, was on the balcony next to me, and we start talking and he says, oh, do you live here? And I said no, I'm just touring this condo, and he said he was in town staying at this place for an event, a wellness event that he was going to, and I said, oh my god, I was going to go there, but it's not really my cup of tea. He ends up touring the condo building with me and we end up talking and having a great conversation. We're in the same industry, it makes sense. The next day, I'm out to lunch with one of my friends and we were going to go to the farmer's market, but then we ended up checking out this new coffee shop, and then we wanted to get lunch. We go to the bathroom because there's a wait time, and while we're in in the bathroom, I start talking to this girl. She happens to be part of this wellness event too, and she said, oh my gosh, if you just go to the hotel and you test drive one of the cars, which was down the street, you get a free ticket. And I'd said, oh my gosh, the only way I would ever go to this event is if I got a free ticket. Obviously, the universe wants me there. So me and my friend we had a wait time for our lunch. So we said, you know what, let's go test out this car. We'll get a free ticket, and we'll go the last day it's opened, which was on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: We test out the car, we get a free ticket.
Speaker 3: He drives us to our lunch reservation, and the next day I go and while I'm there, I'm looking around and I'm really enjoying it.
Speaker 2: I love meeting people in this space.
Speaker 3: If you came up to me and recognized me, I was so happy to meet you. I truly love meeting positive bitches in person. It's such an amazing experience and I so enjoyed that. But while I was looking around, I also saw so much distortion in the people that were there. People who were supposed to be in wellness and wholeness and leading with love their heart center, who were preying on feminine energies. I had multiple men come up to me that didn't actually care about wellness or psychology or the human body or biohacking.
Speaker 2: They were just hitting on me.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking to myself, you know, I've heard so much at this event. I'm constantly hearing men leaders in this wellness industry and female leaders to not have judgment. And it's really funny because that sort of dynamic where there's someone who maybe is a masculine energy or someone who's a leader telling you that you shouldn't judge, is the exact dynamic someone who wants to have more power over you would.
Speaker 2: Want to set up. Hmmm.
Speaker 3: The world loves to place people, these spiritual leaders, these masculine energies who maybe have a lot of money or have a bunch of businesses. They love to place those people on pedestals and call the masters, gurus, ascended ones, light leaders, and then we discover that they're actually hitting just on everyone. Then we discover they're in Epstein's emails. Hmm. I then go meet a man who works at this wellness hotel and we start talking about potential for me to work with this hotel and possibly doing a seminar because I do want to start getting into in person events. And he tells me that Deep Pactropra recently did an event and he sold out the Hilton and it was great and they had all these people and they're going to do it again. And I'm thinking that's interesting because I literally just heard this morning how he was emailing Epstein and I could tell while I was talking with this man who works at this wellness hotel, he just didn't understand what I was or what I do.
Speaker 2: He didn't know I had.
Speaker 3: A following, he didn't understand that I had a published book. I was explaining to him, I'm like a spiritual teacher and it's sort of like shamanism. And he was like, you know, that's a little too forward. It might not be just yet that we can do something with that. And I'm thinking, how, oh, okay, so you'll allow someone who is Epstein's friend, who's emailing him, who's been to his island. But I'm too forward feeling and thinking that's interesting, that's distortion. Be so for real, you're not actually wanting to go where there's wholeness and healing and light. You're just trying to do what is a money grab. It's so important that we realize, even in these wellness and mindfulness communities, there.
Speaker 2: Is still distortion.
Speaker 3: There are still energies that are not of the highest good, and no one and nothing is safer than you trusting your own intuition.
Speaker 2: This is why discernment is essential.
Speaker 3: Now I'm so turned off to that place I don't want to really work with them anymore because I understand who and what they're going for and that doesn't align with me. We need to be able to make judgment calls to understand how to carve our path.
Speaker 2: We need to be able.
Speaker 3: To understand and see with clear eyes, clear vision, clear hearing, to understand where we want to go and where we do not want to be a part of. You came into this incarnation to carve your own path. How can you do that if you're being blinded by other thought leaders and forgetting that you yourself are a thought leader. I channeled this morning, you are getting a new guide, a new teacher. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Who is your new teacher? It is your heart center. You have to be so tuned into your own heart that you're able to feel with clarity, that you're able to navigate with clarity. Using our head and trying to make the best judgment call just with logic isn't.
Speaker 2: Even going to work in the new Earth.
Speaker 3: No, So when I say judgment again, I'm talking about judgment in its highest form, not to hate on other people, not from just our logical thinking brain, from our heart space. Judging through the heart is discernment, It's spiritual intelligence, and it is needed because so many of these people that you've looked up to, that you've learned so much from, are also filled with distortion. Why because they're mere mortals. I'm filled with distortion. I always say I will say one thing one week, and then the next week, I'm like, Uh, turns out I'm a hypocrite. Why because I'm also a human. I'm also learning. We are in this together. We are in the trenches together, in this battle field that is planet Earth. Okay, we need more intuitive leaders, not more leaders who are so obsessed with circumstance, with money, with fame. Just oh gosh, I'm so happy that in this New Earth, all of these leaders crashing down and we're having a new wave of people that lead from the heart. I recently had a lunch with someone who really understands the wellness industry, and it was just so nice to have lunch with a woman who gets it and gets me and sees me clearly. And she said, you know, we really need intuitive guides like you in hotels and spas to really help guests actually connect to themselves when they're taking a break.
Speaker 2: Maybe they need to meditate.
Speaker 3: More, or journal more, or do breath work, or maybe they just want to talk to an intuitive channel. And she said, you know, you would be perfect for that, And as soon as she said it, I just felt in my soul, Yes, that's exactly what we need.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget.
Speaker 3: For my college graduation, I did a retreat where I met my first shaman and it changed my life. And I still connect with that shaman all the time now to help me when I need help.
Speaker 2: And I wish I knew about that sooner. I wish that was more mainstream. We don't need.
Speaker 3: More of this sterile polish guru. Don't judge fake Instagram followers.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's so gross, this marketed pr stunts of the runt.
Speaker 3: No, what we need, honestly is more authenticity, more discernment, more intuition, more pattern recognition, more psychic clarity, and energetic literacy.
Speaker 2: We need people who.
Speaker 3: Can actually help us navigate the mind, body, spirit, not just people who know how to sell out a Hilton.
Speaker 2: What a thought, what a concept.
Speaker 3: I didn't use my castor oil pack for about a week and a half.
Speaker 2: I just felt like I needed.
Speaker 3: A break and I realized so much anger came up for me. Castor oil on your liver at least that's what my pack does, and the liver is known for storing your anger. And I think I needed to get more in touch with my anger to have more understanding around my own life and incarnation. I got really angry this week. And you guys know, I'm a lover girl. I get a little emotional emo girl, but I really am not an angry soul.
Speaker 2: I get sad, I get anxious, but not angry. Last week, girl, I was angry. I had a man.
Speaker 3: He kept touching me and I kept being like, dude, stop touching me, Like, stop touching me. I went to a rodeo. There was a guy sitting next to me. I kept moving to my right and he kept moving closer, and I was like what the f Like, why does this keep happening? And then at this wellness event, this man came up to me, came so close to my personal space. I was super comfortable. I kept backing away and I am thinking to myself, why does this keep happening where people keep infiltrating my personal space? Now my coding for my body according to my face because I have a high brow. I learn discernment through distance. I don't like people getting too close to me. I don't like someone infiltrating my space. I even when I date people, I'm like, okay, bye, I'll see you later, unless I really really love them. Most of them I have to disconnect from. I need my solitude, I need my alone time. It's why my business works best. Also on Zoom, I have discernment. I have knowing through distance. So if you have a high brow on your face, it means you like to learn discernment through distance. If you have a lot of eyelid showing, it means that you don't want to hear the whole entire story necessarily, you don't want every single little detail. You just want the bottom line. If you have less eyelid showing, it means that you do want to know everything. You want the full picture. I have a wider face, which is a face that shows authority, whereas a skinny face is more representing, like a deer in headlights. It's so interesting how our physical vessel can tell us so much about ourselves, and it's something maybe to think about with you, but for me, I have that highbrow. I like discernment through distance. I don't want anyone too close to me.
Speaker 2: I have been dating this guy, and the fact.
Speaker 3: I allowed him in my space and I allowed him to watch me take off my makeup was huge. That men I actually liked him. That's how I know. That's how I know. Also, I like to see how people show up when I'm not physically near them. If you don't get to hug me, kiss me, how do you show up? Are you still texting me first every morning?
Speaker 2: Are you calling me? Or you facetiming me? How? What do you do? How do you operate? I want to see. So if you're like me, you'll understand that.
Speaker 3: If I were to just let any man touch me, if I were to allow just any man in my physical space or even woman, and I don't judge it, that is not me being honorable to myself.
Speaker 2: That is not me standing up for myself. That is not me.
Speaker 3: Looking and feeling into my own vessel, which is what I came here to do. In that moment where the guy kept coming closer and I literally had to tell him, you gotta get your hands off of me. I don't want you touching me. That was a judgment call I had to make I didn't judge for my head. I judge from my heart. This doesn't feel good to me. I need to speak up for myself. It's not respectful to do that to someone when they don't like it. It didn't feel safe and it wasn't welcomed in my field. And it's not me being me and me even being judgmental. It's me having discernment and speaking up for myself. My body is not available for anyone to just touch or infiltrate, penetrate, or be too close to and it is up to us to express our boundaries. Now that might be different than me, and maybe they don't know that. I don't like someone so close to me. So if I have to say something, that's fine. But if I have to repeat myself, that tells me even more this person doesn't get it. Me and my friend were talking about this and she said, you know, one thing we can say is do you notice how I've been backing away from you? Do you notice how I keep creating physical space from you? Do you notice how I am uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Because her whole theory is that she doesn't think men even know, And I said, that's.
Speaker 3: Probably true because men don't really understand the female experience.
Speaker 2: How could they. They're not a female.
Speaker 3: They're not a female right now in this incarnation, So maybe they don't understand what it is to be a female. Maybe they don't understand what it is to be me. And I don't blame them for that because they're not me and I don't understand everything about them. So I don't mind if I have to say something, but if I have to repeat myself, I need to understand who you are. And even when I saw this guy's instagram, who I met, who kept touching me, I saw, damn not all that glitters is gold. Once again, I could see the narcissistic entity in him just on his instagram. I could see how he is really not who he thinks he is, and I can see through it. And if I don't make that judgment call, I don't use discernment, who's gonna get left over?
Speaker 2: Oh right me?
Speaker 3: Part of your spiritual journey and gift is discernment. That is a gift that is from God. You have to stay discerned, judging through your heart, making judgment calls through your heart so you can protect yourself, not out of fear but out of self love and devotion.
Speaker 2: This is discernment.
Speaker 3: This is naming what is happening in front of you, instead of gaslighting yourself. Who does that help to allow other people to cross your boundaries? Who does that help to tell yourself it's not that bad, it's not that bad. I'm so uncomfortable, but it's not that bad. It only allows.
Speaker 2: A perpetrator to perpetrate. It only allows a bad person to do bad things. You must stay in.
Speaker 3: That judgment from love and devotion and honor. You must stay in that discernment to be able to navigate, to see clearly, to understand, to understand. If everything is good and nothing is good, how are we supposed to know anything?
Speaker 2: How are we supposed to know anything?
Speaker 3: It also doesn't make sense when one of the energetic laws of this realm is polarity, which means embedded in this realm is light and dark. You're telling me we're not supposed to understand light versus dark. You're telling me we're supposed to ignore light versus dark. That doesn't make any sense. We have to stay discerned so we can see clearly. That is why I ask God every single day, God give me eyes to see, ears to hear, in a heartful of discernment, so I can know clearly, clearly.
Speaker 2: I realize.
Speaker 3: I am angry at people cross seeing my boundaries. I am angry at people who are sloppy with their power. I'm angry at leaders who take advantage of it. I'm angry at these people who cannot keep their shit together and who are bleeding on other people. I'm angry at people taking advantage of vulnerable souls. I'm angry at people saying they're one thing when really they're something else. I'm angry at these narcissistic men trying to act like they're not, like they really have it altogether, when they don't and they're insecure and they're lonely. I am angry, and I'm tired of it, and I'm sorry to say this, but I gotta be honest. I'm angry that us as women are not doing anything about it. I'm angry that we're falling, even at myself sometimes. And shame doesn't help, obviously, so whatever, chuck it in the bucket. But I am angry that I haven't said anything sooner. And I you know, I was upset that I didn't stand up for myself at first in ways that could have been more powerful. And I was angry at myself for just not walking away. I think because when I was out, I'm just gonna call this well, can I call this man? What was about him? Anything about him that was interesting? Not really, I'm just gonna call it weekend man.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: When I met weekend man, I would take breaks, like I would go to the bathroom. I would go back checking out my friends. I would go have a conversation with one of my girlfriends. I kept leaving the conversation because I really didn't want to be there. But then I would kept going back because he kept pulling me over, calling me over. And you know, I should have ended it sooner, or maybe not should have, but maybe I can say, you know, I learned from that situation, and I'm not going to be hyper critical of myself, but I am going to judge the situation. I am gonna look at it because I need to look at it to learn. I kept putting myself in an uncomfortable position. I'm not going to strip myself of my power. I allowed myself to be near him. I kept going back. That is true, and nothing really happened, but I felt like my boundaries were And next time, I'm gonna be harsher and I'm going to be more clear, and I'm going to ask, do you notice that I keep moving away from you? Do you notice that I'm visibly uncomfortable? Or are you so engrossed within yourself, so obsessed with yourself that you can't see me at all? And I think that's really what makes me so mad. You're so obsessed with your own experience, with what you want, what you're liking, because you're looking at me, that you're not even conscientious of how I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: And if you're trying to.
Speaker 3: Get to know me, you want to maybe take me out on a date, you should be trying to learn me. Nothing illegal happened between me and weekend man. Nothing illegal happened at the wellness event. But I felt the distortion. I felt the distortion in my fields. I felt weirdness, I felt misalignment, I felt uncomfortable energy, uncomfortable, parasitic judgment in these moments looks like I see this, I feel this, and I'm not going to pretend like everything is fine when I don't feel like it's fine. I had a dream once that there was this woman on stage, and I might butcher this a little bit because I don't remember it exactly, but she was talking and there were so many people in the crowd, and someone turned around at me and they had huge black eyes, scary negative entity type of eyes. And then I looked at the woman on stage, and then she had the eyes, and I realized he was hypnotizing everyone in the space, and I ran out. The devil knows to go to the top of the food chain because it's the easiest way to infiltrate millions of people. The devil knows to go to the most powerful person, the CEO, the priest, the top of the top, because he knows that if he can infiltrate that powerful leader, it will have a trickle down effect on everybody else. The devil knows how to get more bang for his buck. We need to have judgment, to understand where there's darkness, where there is distortion, not to just go.
Speaker 2: Along with it.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, think about every cult leader. What do they want? They want no one judging them. They want compliance.
Speaker 2: I feel that a lot of these people.
Speaker 3: Just want our compliance. They want to be seen as Ooh, I'm so mystical, and I'm this goobu and I'm amazing. Now you're not You're a person, You're a human. You're no better than me. They're no better than you. If we want to be a positive bitch, a babe in true connection with herself, himself, human self, we deserve to be sovereign. We deserve to judge what we will accept, what we will walk away from, and what we will call out as distortion. We are not here to be polite at the expense of our own power, our own heart. There is nothing spiritual about tolerating behavior that makes your skin crawl. There is nothing high vibrational about letting someone cross your boundaries. There is nothing loving about silence when someone is being predatory, manipulative, or sloppy. Okay, And that's why we need to be able to make judgment calls. If you refuse to judge what you see, you're refusing to protect yourself. There are souls that are predatory towards children. Should we not judge that? Should we act like everything's fine? Should we ignore that?
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 3: We are meant to use critical thinking, our frontal lobe discernment, judgment through the heart center, to know what is right and what is wrong, to see polarity, the light and the dark.
Speaker 2: It's there, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. It's there.
Speaker 3: You want to put those blinders on, you want to listen to these people who tell you, no judgment, go off. It's your incarnation, that's that's up to you. I want to invite you, though, to see, to not just look, but to see what's in front of you, because praying on children is.
Speaker 2: Not a lifestyle. It's not a spectrum of some sort. It's not love. It's predatory behavior. It's wrong.
Speaker 3: And you can quote me on that Balenciaga's campaign, remember that wrong. I will never buy anything from Balenciaga.
Speaker 2: Mark my words.
Speaker 3: Some things should not be normalized because they're wrong, because they're distorted, they're inverted, they're filled with darkness. Some things you should judge. Some things require the full force of your intuition. That's saying no, this is dangerous, this is sick, this is not okay. Judgment is clarity, it's protection, it is sovereignty. Anyone who tries to erase your individuality, your critical thinking, your ability to freethink, whether.
Speaker 2: It's the church or a predator. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Maybe sometimes these things are very close. Something's wrong, something's wrong. Remember part of the reason I called this podcast that bitch is positive. Sometimes you need to be a bitch. And that doesn't mean just being connected to yourself. That's the biggest part of it. But it also means saying no, this is wrong, and it means using judgment. I want to bring this home for you. Okay, how do we use discernment judgment in actual life?
Speaker 2: You recognize your.
Speaker 3: Own voice, your heart speaking to you. Notice your bodily wisdom. What feels like a yes? What feels like a no? What situations people teachings leave you feeling smaller, confused, drained, just icky.
Speaker 2: That's no, that's a no. You need to listen to that.
Speaker 3: Stop waiting for some externalized queue to tell you what direction to go into. So many of us have been trained to ask to go to the bathroom, to ask if we can do this or that that. We have been trained to listen to something outside of ourselves to tell.
Speaker 2: Us what to do.
Speaker 3: Your queue comes from inside of the house. It's through your heart center. You have to create your standards, decide what you are available and what you're not available for. We command wanted to call me at ten thirty pm.
Speaker 2: I'm not answering.
Speaker 3: The coolest thing about your reality is you get to provoke access to you whenever you want. Decide what you are and are not available for, and love, friendships, work, spirituality. Write it down if you have to. This is what I will allow people to do in my life. This is how I allow people to speak to me. This is how I expect to be treated. This is a non negotiable for me.
Speaker 2: People love to.
Speaker 3: Come up to me and tell me their whole entire life story for at least thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm no longer available to that.
Speaker 3: Instead of me just standing there, sitting there uncomfortable, and then being late to my next appointment, I now say, I am so honored to have this connection with you, but I truly do have to go. Maybe we need some certain liners. Do you notice that you're get really close to me and I keep backing up. Let's bring awareness to the situation. We're not gonna hate them off the back because maybe they don't know, Maybe they don't know how we operate, they don't know what it is to be a woman. But we're at least gonna say something. We need to bring awareness to first how we're feeling, and then we need.
Speaker 2: To verbalize it.
Speaker 3: Use your discernment, inspect, feel, decide when something or someone feels off. Don't gaslight yourself. Don't wait for some three D confirmation. Ask what am I seeing here? What am I feeling? What does my intuition know?
Speaker 2: What do I want to say?
Speaker 3: Then decide from that place, not from fear of being judgmental. Set healthy boundaries with people, content, teachers, energy, and follow accounts that make you feel like shit. Stop going to classes that energetically drain you or make you feel slimy.
Speaker 2: Listen to those voices when.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be touched, when you don't think something's funny, when something doesn't feel right. Do not default to what everyone's trying to tell you, which is everything's okay. Accept everything no, because that itself is distortion. Some things need to be loved, some things need to be healed, and some things need to be walked away from and called out. Radical acceptance does not mean you hand your power to people who are actively harming you or others, because those who want more power are going to take your power away by telling you to not judge. Okay, as a babe and true connection with herself, we see clearly, we name what we see, and we choose and decide accordingly. This is your spiritual practice and this is actually your protection spell. So my hot take is judge more. Not from a place of hatred, not from a place of ego superiority, not from a place of I know better than you and you suck. It's from a place of self respect and energetic intelligence. You incarnated here to have opinions. You incarnated to have discernment. You incarnated to see through your own perception. Incarnate need to have a spine of voice and a moral compass.
Speaker 2: You came here to be you.
Speaker 3: Not to dissolve in a blob of just a random collective. If someone doesn't like that, okay, not your problem. If someone doesn't like what I'm saying again, that's also not my problem. This is my podcast, my voice, this is my lived experience and intuition. You can click off if you would like to. But if you are feeling called to step more into your power, get my books, show up as her, and learn not how.
Speaker 2: To be me, but how to be more you.
Speaker 3: Get the Shadow Alchemy course not to learn how to be me, but to learn how to be you. The whole entire point here is to get back into yourself, not someone else, not anybody else. That's why even celebrity culture really distorted, really distorted. You came here to be you, to see through your eyes, to hear through your ears. The path is always to choose yourself and to listen to yourself. If this podcast episode resonated with you, please leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Please give a little comment, even if you just leave an emoji on the YouTube page. It really helps this podcast grow, and I'm intending to do that this year. I love seeing your comments in the section where comments are to be had, even if I don't respond to them. I love just reading them and knowing that you're there and you're in this with me, and you're feeling the things that I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: Because the Lord, we need.
Speaker 3: Each other to get through this. Like I said, we're in the trenches together. The Sparkle and me as always honors of sparkling you. If you want to hear more about my sale for Black Friday, be sure to dm me on Instagram at Bibe with CC follow me there and you can find those links in the show notes.
Speaker 1: CANSA, how can how can the enjoy your speakin set? Speak again, saspect again, sans fact,