Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the Weird Weird Welcome.
Speaker 2: We have a special episode. We have returning Champion guests.
Speaker 1: My dad.
Speaker 3: Chris Blood. Welcome back, sir.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining me. I'm at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, right, We're happy to have you back. It's been like two years.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he came out, probably two years since the book came out.
Speaker 4: So this is a special there's a special time right now, and I thought it would be a good time to come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's acknowledge tomorrow. Okay, what is tomorrow.
Speaker 4: To Mar's eighteen years? Eighteen years ago tomorrow, my life was forever altered, so was my family, yours for everybody and a lot of people around me, right, yeah, I think we're still ordering people from our experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eighteen years, I mean you're did you even have an eighteen year old child when this happened? Like, how old was Chris seventeen?
Speaker 4: He was seventeen, I thought so, and the baby she was Emily was ten. Yeah, Roe was thirteen.
Speaker 2: Jeremy was like fifteen. I think it just turned fifteen.
Speaker 4: Fifteen years January seventeen. Crazy, Now June's thirty five.
Speaker 2: It'll be thirty five in May. I think that, Uh yeah, that's right. Coh, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: What a trick. Time flies, right, and uh, it's only gotten more interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could say that.
Speaker 3: I'd say that's pretty accurate.
Speaker 2: I wanted to talk first about the shift, okay, and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's been a lot of shifts throughout these eighteen years. It seems to go for a period of time and it'll just be steady and then shifts up to another level. And you remember, the first five years was we call darkness. It was just why did you come and take me? Why did you leave me like this? And then the lady comes and all of a sudden everything becomes clear and the floodgates of all kinds of things started happening, from which got me tangled up deep into the government. And that went along till in other words, my act interaction with the phenomenon. This is what I'm getting at the when I say shift, the amount of interaction with the phenomenon increases dramatically. Well, it did, and it ran along from about twenty twelve to twenty nineteen at a steady pace. And those were the years when I was very sick, right, And I didn't talk for like eight years there, and then when twenty nineteen comes, I wrote about the experience there and the shift went. It just the amount of activity went from one or two orbs at night to twenty five to thirty every night, he said, twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen. Yeah, I wrote about twenty nineteen in the book. And then this past year at Easter when it all seemed normal, except around Easter it gets really crazy. Oh way, we had, you know, a big sighting at the house with on Easter with you.
Speaker 2: And yeah, me and you and Jenny and Teddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and your mom she ran in the house with her back didn't want to you're afraid.
Speaker 3: Did we talk about that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not with him?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But we had this big blue s white or about the biggest ride hood on your car, maybe a little smaller, coming right through the forest about fifty sixty feet down in there, and it was just weaving its way, moving like yeah, weird, three feet off the ground.
Speaker 2: It was like bobbing, and it would stop and it would be still for a little bit and then it would move again, and every tree around it was like illuminated. It was strange and Dad was like, it's the lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I predicted it. We were at the restaurant eating. I said, we need to be home at eight thirty cause I think the ladies coming. Yep, he did, and I rushed them to get done with supper. You know, the two miles up the street at the new seat of the next Yeah, So I ended their meal. They were enjoying. I had to cut their conversation. Let's go. And it was Jenny and Ryan and Teddy in the back seat and runs in the middle right, Teddy's car seats bolted in and my mom's driving. And so we pulled in the driveway at eight point thirty right at the time I told him, and so I opened the driver's door. I'm going to run and get my camera. I got to get ready, right, I just know she's coming. And when I opened the driver's door, I mean the passenger door stepped out. I turned back to grab the back door to open for Teddy, unstrapp him. As a minute, I did, the whole back of the car ten feet behind it just orbs started flashing, flash flash, flash, redlight was all around. I'm like, get out, of the car.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm struggling getting that in the middle. I'm like, get out now, all right, I'm trying.
Speaker 5: Like those little ones, the little orbs felt like that.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, they were the biggest soft balls right there, pop right in front of me and go out in five or six And they were only fifteen twenty feet and about eye level. And then I saw it up here, you know, on the property beside us, in the forest.
Speaker 3: You know, as soon as you got out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as soon as I got out and I'm shut and the shoes here, and they ran out of the car. My wife was so afraid she put her head.
Speaker 2: She took off, Yeah, she took off.
Speaker 3: That was Easter.
Speaker 2: It was good Friday, yeah, I mean the weekend of East weekend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but at low that night was the night. And I told him that. So a week later, this uh eclipse happened, right, and I got to say something about that. I don't know if I should say it or not. You should say, yeah, I should. So I get a call from there important person, and March called me, kind of hurt my feelings. He's like, dude, you got to get a new camera and a nice one. We need to do a go find me or whatever it takes to get you a new camera. But you got to get better data. And this is somebody that you know.
Speaker 2: He just wants to help us tell story, right right.
Speaker 4: So I started going out every night saying I need a new camera. I need a new camera. You know, help me figure this out. That's what I did every night, go out and I talked to the sky, just like I'm talking to you guys, because I know to hear me. And that was in late March, and then in April when when the eclipse happened a week after Easter.
Speaker 2: It was the eighth I think it was the eighth, but something like that, yeah, because Easter was the first rate yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then eight yeah, seven, the eclipse happened. And then I get a call from somebody from Washington, d C. Saying I want to buy your new camera out of the blue, and nobody knew I was looking at new cameras. This is how this thing works. So they're like, research it, what you need. So I called a videographer or cinematographer and from out of la and he researched it, said you need this, Well, there's a lot of money for that and a week later, after I sent it to him, they brought that camera. But immediately after that shift, after that eclipse, the eclipse of the day, I began to see these huge triangles that would appear out of thin air. Ryan saw them with me. Oh, there were three or four of us. Watched one appear over your house right.
Speaker 2: Here, right, that's right, Yeah, it was the apartment. Oh, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: We saw one.
Speaker 2: He forgot about that.
Speaker 3: One, but we didn't see it as a triangle until he recorded it with his phone, and when we looked back on the phone, it was clearly a triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Looking at it, it just looked like a normal orb than he's.
Speaker 4: It looked weird, it looked longer, it looked like a stretched looking thing. Wow. We all got three or four videos of it. But then we left from here and went to his house and we're sitting on his little back patio and right above us I don't mean way up, I mean a couple hundred feet.
Speaker 2: Above his or less.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this huge thing just materialized. It was like it just come in to view as it's going over our head, and it was it was many colors.
Speaker 2: And it had it looked organic.
Speaker 4: Organic sort of and it was kind of malleable, and then it vanished as it flew on off into distance. But it was just a change in the amount of activity. And so if you want to know how much it changed, we left from here, went to the day of the river fest. Right after we start having skywatches, so instead of having twenty or thirty orbs show up on a SkyWatch, we started getting fifty sixty, seventy eighty, one hundred, one hundred and thirty. This weekend, we had some very famous people here a private SkyWatch with a group from LA and.
Speaker 2: We saw a lot of orts.
Speaker 4: We saw a lot of ors, a lot of ors. Two nights. We saw one hundred or more over one hundred and one hour the first night. And here's the thing I told Ryan. Ryan organized the watch, you know, that's what I'll let him do that. And I said one thing. I said, Ryan, you'd be sure you have everybody at my house at five minutes to six, not a minute. If you do, I'm gonna be upset because they're coming at six.
Speaker 2: That was the night before.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be one hour. You're gonna get to see it. For one hour and then it'll be over. I told them that twenty four hours in advance. And when we got there five minutes to six, still daylight, it's Orbit Piers right in front of and everybody's, oh my god, they're filming it. Six o'clock. Here comes six at a time, And in forty five minutes we had over one hundred just all over.
Speaker 2: It was non stop, five or six in the sky at once. Just it was like mind boggling.
Speaker 4: So we went in and had some coffee to warm up a bit, step back outside and it was nothing. It's like, where are they? I s Tolly, it'll be one hour. But also if I can do it a night in advance, yeah.
Speaker 2: If I can just add context to that. I took these guys to the Starbucks down the street at two o'clock and you weren't with me, So in the car, I gave them a pep talk, all three of them, and I said, guys, I gotta make sure that you're all in the same here. That dad has this thing where he gets a time when they're gonna show up. Last night he told me we need to be ready dressed in position five till six tonight and they were like, huh, okay, well maybe we'll just order in pizza and we'll go look at the river tomorrow. Because they were thinking, we need to go do this, we need to go do this, and I was like, we're running out of time, we need a SkyWatch, we need to be there five till six, and they're like, okay, okay. So it blew their mind that exactly at the time he gave there were one hundred orbs. So then our friend Dax, who's this really good friend of ours now obviously but he's a Canadian actor and he's been really into the story. He kind of brought everybody here and he was like, do you guys want to go out one more half hour before we hit the hotel. So that was the second time we went out, and we saw like two things.
Speaker 3: The same night you talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, we went out twice. Yeah, so the second time we went out, we only really saw one or two things. So then they said, the mind blowing part wasn't the hundred orbs, it was the fact that twenty four hours ants Chris said you need to be here at this moment and we have one hour, and then we went out again. And there was nothing, and somebody else suggested we go out again. So they were like, oh my god, he has a connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild when you like see it happened for the first time, you call the time, and I do.
Speaker 4: It every time. Yeah, And that's what they don't understand History Channel. All the producers, the producer's there when we go to shoot these episodes. All the producer or director will come up to me and say, okay, what time, and I'll like six, you know, seven point thirty or eight o'clock and he'll look at the crew and say, camera's rolling at seven, and then we'll leave by a locushion and come back at that time, and immediately it starts, and it's it's pretty much has been pretty much every time. Yeah, and I know it. It's hard to explain, but proves, you know, proven it is seeing his believing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So the next night, last night was it last night night before last night before we went out back out on the beach, and as you know, a front came through and it started getting real cloudy, yeah, and cold and cold, really cold, and we went out and saw I don't know, thirty forty orbs before it clouded over and started raining. It rained us. It rained last night and cleared out this morning. But we still had an amazing time seeing these things in there there, appearing and disappearing, you know, appear and go a little piece and disappear. And often right when we say something, we'll ask you know, a question, poof And when you experienced that, it takes the dout out. And once it takes the doubt out, then it you start experience.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and some of these guys were experiencing the phenomenon for the very first time. I mean all of them, I think.
Speaker 2: Well, no, Brad had seen two things, but because he had been talking to us right previous, like leading up to meeting us, but because of us.
Speaker 5: For the first time, they've all seen something at least once. Yeah, that's kind of a nothing like what that's a spectacular introduction to the phenomenon. Talk about like ripping the band aid off.
Speaker 4: So what I'm getting at, to go back to Ryan's question, was the shift That shift shifted gears again and now it's one hundred and thirty orbs is not uncommon for you know, the skywash. Now, Yeah, and I think it's going to get greater and greater and greater and greater. And the more that I do this, the more I learn, the more greater my connection gets. And it could I can perceive a meet and greet. I wrote about it in the book Going Out towards Utah, And I think that's the sure because my camera equipment has shown up and that was a big sign for me to move forward on this little thing. We're planning to hit the road.
Speaker 3: And that sounds exciting. Yeah, that sounds really exciting.
Speaker 2: There's been twice in the last week where I've just walked to the mailbox and then it's like I'm not even trying to SkyWatch and I'm just walking to grab the mail and they're just there. It happened tonight with you sitting in the living room. I walked out and grabbed the mail and I looked up and there was a double orb. I filmed it. And then last week I was on the phone with Emily the night before our guests came, and we were just talking about getting ready, preparing, you know, what are we think's gonna happen. And by the time I left my garage, walked to the mailbox and came back, I saw ten orbs shooting around the sky. So it's like there's definitely been a shift. Also, I want to add to the beach the other night, something that you said that you forgot to mention, but it's important, is that you said, in front of the group, let's all put our focus on the ocean and ask that we can have one appear over the water.
Speaker 4: Right. So what happened, well, for the next immediately one appeared just above the surface and it sat there a long time. In fact, I let I let it, have the group take my little camera and film it or look at it for themselves. And there was one or appeared right on the water. I mean it was on the water, look like it was bobbing, floating, and then it just vanished and we saw a lot of stuff. But it it responds and not just it responds to arc or you know, where we want it to appear, not just something to show up and you don't know it's right. We want you to appear air, and it does here and it's participating. I've always been able to do that in a manner. Right, have something appear in Spain, or have something appear in Mount Weather, Washington, d C. And ask it to why there's somebody up there, and it does.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you see that, you can't get around that. We are communicating with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's participating with you. Yep.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, there's no doubt about it. Casey is kind of the big spotter between the two of us. I mean just constantly if we are getting out of a car, if we're getting into a car, oh yeah, I'll look over at her. She's literally all the same all the time. She's got right and she always points them out and look right there, and I look up and every time, and it's been lately, it's been a lot. And you know what's funny, it seems like the more she engages with spotting them, it's like there's momentum and she'll see more and more and more and.
Speaker 2: More and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so yeah, she's our she's our spotter. Yeah, she calls them out.
Speaker 2: I'm like that too. It's like I notice now and it's just a habit. When I'm outside at night, I'm just naturally looking up and even if I don't see anything, I've learned to appreciate just seeing the stars. You know, it's life changing to do this.
Speaker 4: I've affected thousands of people to start looking up at I and what a beautiful thing it is. Because I get a lot of people saying, oh my god, it's I saw it. It changed my life. And then you get a million skeptic extents.
Speaker 3: Ah that yeah, well.
Speaker 4: Pulling them because they'll never see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: There's the worst enemies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think a huge component of this is belief, right, It's it's faith. Yeah, okay, Yeah, if.
Speaker 4: You don't have the faith, you can't get past that block in your brain. So you let your your analytical side of your brain rule you, and you will never awaken because you've got to. You've got to come from here with this. This is different. This is a spiritual thing. It's not a scientific thing. That I have a friend in DC told me something recently that that really it's so true. The word PhD or physicist or any of that means absolutely zero when it comes to this. Everybody's on the level playing pill. So education does not matter. You can be the smartest person in the world. You have no idea about this any different than the little lady works on a farm in South Carolina somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's it's the scientific, analytical side that keeps you from ever connecting, right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's well said, yep, thank you. Yeah, it's like you have to humble yourself. And I mean it's really about being a balance right with the brain. You know, there's a time for logical analytical stuff, but then there's a time for kind of humbling yourself and you know, just accepting that there's something else that you.
Speaker 4: Got to become a child Yeah, right, that wonder If you're sitting there, oh, that's that's that you're going back inside. You're just shooting yourself in the foot.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 4: I've seen it a million times, right, yep, Well that's true.
Speaker 3: And I think the childlike wonder thing it applies to so many aspects of spirituality. And we you know, we talk about how like art is very spiritual too, and I feel like one of the easiest ways to access like artistic inspiration is having childlike wonder. There's so many different things that if you just let go of needing to know how something works and the inner workings of something and trying to understand every little aspect of it, Once you let go of that and just behold it, you can be connected to it and inspired by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, I love that. I want to I want to circle back to the shift again because there's a few more things I wanted to hit. Are you willing to talk about the dream that you had the night of the eclipse with the suns? Remember?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 4: It was really weird and what it means I'm not I don't know, but what it was very profound. I don't have dreams like this rare. I mean, I can't remember the last one, but it was somehow I'm in the Midwest, like where I'm going to search for the lady. Write about this in the book and in this context in the dream, That's what I was doing, because I've studied and I've been working putting together an expedition to go out west with a scientific expedition with all the right stuff, the right people of engineers and camera gear, and we're going to document this. And this is kind of the first time I've talked about this publicly, and it's happening and it's going to start this year and there'll be a lot more details you guys can tell about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But.
Speaker 4: That's the ultimate for me, is to go in search of personal contact in other words. We see orbs. Everybody's in on now, but we're going to see what's inside of them. Yeah, that's what I was given and that's why I wrote about Utah. So I'm out in the Midwest, and when I say Utah, I'm not sure if it's Utah. Could be anywhere you just feel connected to you. My research makes me want to go there first based on the geography, right, but it could be Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, somewhere in that area. It's within some Indian ruins. Ancient ruins is where I saw her. And so I'm there this beautiful evening. The sun's going down, it's that time of day, right, and so I look. It's just suddenly it's like I look, and I hear people shouting, and I look and everybody's outside. I can look to the right and the left, and everybody's like, oh my god. And they're looking up at the horizon desert right. So there's no trees. It's just clear all the way across, and I see six suns. There were seven seven sons like the sun that shines on Earth. There was six side by side, and then a little space like the there was one missing here, and the other one was sitting over here by itself. So there's one and then six and they're going down and I can see the top half of them, and so everybody in my dream is freaking out. Oh my god, there's what is the seven sons? They were all the same, They're all vanished below the horizon. And when the seventh, when they all vanished, another one came up and ascended up and it took up the whole entire sky. So it was larger than all of them put together. It's just iumongress. And I woke up in a sweat. So it was to me it was the return of something magnificent. And I think it's going to be where I saw it in that area, and I'm going on I'm going on a hunt for it. Wow.
Speaker 3: So you get the feeling that that specific thing you saw in your dream is going to be something that you see when you go out.
Speaker 2: There, and I think it's going to represent the lady or maybe the dream is symbolic, right, maybe it won't literally look like that. Because I remember that day that that dream was the night of the eclipse. And then the next day we were together and you told me, Son, I just had the weirdest dream. And you said, but I feel like those original sons that descended were the old evil powers. So going away and the return, yeah, wow, the shift.
Speaker 4: In the age, the return of this powerful force is coming, and it's coming. I've born to everybody for the last fifteen years, this is going to happen. And this guy's full of stuff right now. Okay, if you read my book, I've been writing about this fifteen plus years, talking about it, and I just you know, so.
Speaker 2: It's a natural next point that I wanted to get to next. But before we talk about what's happening now, I wanted to also say this. About a month ago, Emily had a strange dream and she woke up. She's explained it to me in vivid detail that when she woke up, she had the feeling that she actually was had had a face to face encounter with an entity, which she knows what that feels like. But in her dream, she saw one of the beings and it was face to face with her, and it told her soon, we are going to allow you to capture footage of us fully manifest. And she woke up and she was like almost in shock, like you know, having heavy breath and almost in like a sweat, you know. And she said it felt very real when she woke up from that dream, but she.
Speaker 3: Just had that dream of a month a month ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, this time is coming and the world's going to change. There's not nobody can do about it at all. They could try, but it's not going to work. This phenomenon, the the Internet and this information age is what's going to change at all. Is you can't stop it, and you can't stop them from coming. That's what I'm saying. They're shooting at them now and they can't shoot them out. They're here the drawn they got military drawings up there. They're saying, we don't know what they are, but of what they are, they're ours and I'm sure of it. So I have other sources that a friend of mine put a laser on one and the FBI came to his house in thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: What put a laser on one of the drones?
Speaker 2: Or the or are a friend of New Jersey? Wow, WHOA.
Speaker 4: So the orbs are watching whatever the drones are doing, or they're so afraid because all these orbs are coming that I've been predicting about they're trying to muddy the water with the drones.
Speaker 2: That seems right to me.
Speaker 4: It could be that way, or the drones are searching for something this hazardous to our help, and the drones are and the orbs are on alert. It's just like the food fighters would have been in World War Two, you know, right at the height of the war when the most suffering and bombing and tragedy, the food fighter who were flying along beside the airplane going to battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which were UFOs. Yeah, there's all these reports of World War two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that also around the time the what was it like the Battle of DC or the Battle of where all those orbs and UFOs appeared like over the White House. I think it was fifty two.
Speaker 4: It was not a battle.
Speaker 3: I think that's what they called it in the headlines, and you know, they like to dramatize.
Speaker 2: It, so yeah, I wanted to get more into that. It's like, it's pretty obvious now that the beings are coming into the world. And you know what, I haven't really told you this yet, but we just did a monrostute program together Becausecember thirteenth with Ignacio and and one of those meditations I just had the strangest thing where it was like I felt like almost like going out of body, and it was like this portal opened up in my mind and the face of a being came through and told me we're coming into your world now, are you ready. We've been preparing you for this time all along, And I was just like, yes, I'm ready. But and the whole drone thing has been popping off, and you know everyone in the world is seeing orbs. Did you know that it's such a big phenomenon that very famous Hollywood celebrities are making tiktoks and posts about it, and it's such a banned word on TikTok, the word orb, that people use the code word d or bag because orb is the most trending word in the world right now. That they're shadow banning the word orb.
Speaker 4: So that tells you right there the logic behind the drones. They're trying to the order make all these average people think, oh my god, they're all drawnes and when the orbs appearance are drawing, Well, we're going to educate them different about that.
Speaker 3: Guarantee you that's just fear mongering.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a way to control I think they're afraid I think they go Rightie. They're terrified because you know, I've been in high level meetings in d C congressman with colonels from from the Pentagon, and I'll be in meetings in the next month the same way and a summit. Yeah, and they're scared. They they don't know how to control it. They have nothing they can defend themselves against it. But here's the problem. They don't want us messing with it. They don't want the public entertaining the idea of calling on it and looking for because they may not control it. It's all said, they're going to end up turning it negative or perverting it somehow so they can keep control over the populast. That's the plan. I've heard it many times. But it's not going to work. No, it's not going to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they'll do all kinds of psychological tactics. Like one of them they're doing now is they're spending them as plasmoids. They're an alien race of these plasmoid beings. Oh, but they're also drone. So it's like, which is it?
Speaker 3: Alright, So the.
Speaker 2: Common person who's who's not really initiated this, they're like, what is it? What is it paismoid? Oh my god, that's scary. Oh my god, it's drones. They're trainese anti gravity drunk.
Speaker 4: No, well, let's address this plasmoid word real quick. Thank you, And if you get a picture, I'll give you a picture of one that I painted and a sketch that I did seventeen years ago. And everybody's wondering, how did you get into NASA? Why were you there? Why were you studying with them? I have all the documentation, I have all the all this, you know, the proof in the world. I was there, photos, videos, meeting with scientists high level. What was their interest in me? Why did they need me? Right? Something I haven't talked about in all these years while I was there, and I kind of wrote about this in the book when I asked, why do you need me? Why do you want me here? You've got rockets, you've got space shuttles, you've got satellites, you've got the Space station, all the money and technology and telescopes in the world. And they're like, well, we know they like you, and they communicate with you, and they don't have nothing to do with us at all, and we'd like to know why what it is they want and why is they're harassing their astronauts, harassming, harassing. So has any astronauts ever seen an orb? Were one of these? All of them? No way, all of them?
Speaker 3: Really. I know I've seen videos of buzz Aldron talking about they saw some stuff, but he never said.
Speaker 4: Specific never released it, right, But that's why I was there consulting with them about what they're now calling a plasmoid, which is an angelic being, just little glowing beings that come out of the orbs.
Speaker 2: So how do they see them? How do they appear to them?
Speaker 4: They would appear outside the space shuttle looking the windows at them, stand up over the shuttle bay or the space station, glowing. Sometimes there's a report of a half a dozen of them, one hundred and twenty five feet tall with wings, standing there smiling at them, smiling in the windows. So for eighteen years I never talked about this, and this is the first time publicly tonight, really, So we're.
Speaker 3: Talking about things that come out of the orbs.
Speaker 4: Angels, angelic beings, created beings. They're made of energy in a ball of light, but out of that ball alike comes a glowing being. Sometimes they're six feet tall or taller.
Speaker 2: Or one hundred and twenty five feet whatever.
Speaker 4: They want to mimic anything. They can mimic a flying saucer, they can mimic a drone. They can split in two or one hundred.
Speaker 3: I've seen it, yeah, I mean in the room with Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the little translucent right. But I've also seen one split into two when I was with Matt Bell past the four it's one orb ros and it just split into the one opposite direction.
Speaker 4: They can do anything. Aft at by the UFO world for fifteen years and telling them the orbs are flying saucers. The orbs are these metal balls, these black balls you see in the daytime, or silver disk. The orbs mimic those.
Speaker 3: All of them.
Speaker 2: It's all orbs. All the phenomenon is the orbs. But it's not orbs. It's the beings, their.
Speaker 4: Entities out of those orbs or beings. Yeah, and NASA's trying to label them plasmoid, which is okay, this is scientific name, sure, but's this a created intelligent being that watches us, that monitors all life on this planet. That's what they do.
Speaker 3: Wow, So that would be like the the little humanoid beings that you saw eighteen years ago tomorrow that you and Chris Junior saw those are what what come out of.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and the cool things. I have video of that, so nobody can tell me I'm not right about it.
Speaker 2: Well, we're past that. We're way past that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Word on the street is science of course, document this stuff, right right, you know, to be the expert, of course, And that's pretty much I'm that expert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it comes to that's word around Congress and DC that yeah, you're the expert on this, Chris, you want to come talk to our summit next next month. But yeah, that's all the email somewhere from DC.
Speaker 4: But I don't claim to know it all by no maids. But eighteen years that's like two or three PhDs. When it comes to.
Speaker 3: You got a triple doctorate.
Speaker 4: This summer, I'll be in a conference where I'll have the floor and it'll be my tea scientist, Princeton scientists, and they're all like little school kids right up under me. Listen, Yeah, dozens.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, it's it's wonderful for me to behold because all those years I've I lived with you until I was twenty three, and then even after that you know, I'm obviously still your son, So talk to you more than anyone else, and asked you more questions than anyone, and learned your story more than anyone, and lived it more than anyone. You know, And I've just I've seen the whole thing unfold. And the most brilliant part to me is that before twenty twelve, no one ever referenced any sort of UFO phenomenon as an ORB R. Ever, the only reference to an ORB was ghost photos in a graveyard, in a cemetery whatever. Dad said, they're orbs, I'm getting videos of orbs. I'm getting photos of orbs, and changed the paradigm and forced his hand to wear the world that's so obsessed with aliens and all that crap. He forced them to start acknowledging orbs and saying, yeah, there's orbs and there's an indimensional beings. So Dad changed the paradigm in that way. And now fast forward to January seventh, which is today, twenty twenty five. ORB is the most censored word in the world, and it's the most viral phenomenon and millions of people around the world.
Speaker 4: This in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: So it's wonderful for me to watch it all go down.
Speaker 4: So think about this before by experience, you know. Kenneth Arnold, he's in and we're organ or somewhere, flying a little plane and sees these silver things over on the mountain four or five miles away, just kind of doing this and shine and light just glitters, you know, glittering off of them. And he reports it. And just like the media would try to they all try to make fun of everybody put fun he reports it as as the way he drew them. They looked like bat wings kind of chevrons, right, but he said they moved like if you skip a saucer on the water and it, you know, just does this. So the media called Kenneth Arnold, see it fly and saucers, right, made fun of him. Well, they didn't realize that for the next fifty years, everybody sees flying saucers. And in the eighties some guys in Belgium says, oh, there's this big old triangle that flew over with red glowing lights on it. Next ten years everybody sees triangles. No more flying saucers, right, flying ships right, Well that was before that.
Speaker 2: Eighteen yeah, and ancient oh yeah, yeah, Egypt Ye, sailboats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'd glowing wings, yeah, would fly balloons.
Speaker 3: Native Americans as well, saw like flying like ships after after the American white Stone Canoe.
Speaker 4: That some of the legends of the Sioux would be this their chief. They'd see him get in this white glowing canoe and take.
Speaker 3: Off into the sky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of legend of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But so in two thousand and seven, I'm standing there looking at three forty fifty foot balls of glowing red fire and I didn't know what to call them. It wasn't in a flying saucer, it wasn't anything like that. I didn't see, you know, the Galacta federation with rey guns and all all I saw was was light And four hours later what happened to me? Five years later, I'm still trying to figure out what happened while trying to save my family. And then the lady comes and it's going to help you out, and from that point forward it all changed.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just had the thought. But I want you to cover something that I've tried to explain on the podcast before and I just haven't gotten it right. And we've been talking about it this weekend with our friends from LA. Let's talk about what was found in the pyramid. Oh you know what I'm talking about from Robert Grant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, briefly. I'll mentioned this. Last year I was in a meeting with some of the scientists and with Robert Grant. He's pretty smart, polymath.
Speaker 2: He's a guy show. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed being around Robert. He's a brilliant guy. And I don't I haven't research what he does, but he has been researching the pyramids and the spinks and has been on the same trail with the very thing the lady told me that I've been telling him for fifteen years or since twenty twelve anyhow, what she said about the alignment and a new knowledge. Well, he's looking for a ruby the place between the palls of the spinx. So this Edgar Casey's what do you call prediction would come true about if you can find that ruby and put it between the palls of the spinx, then this chamber is going to open under the spinx and a new knowledge would come. He's talking about the new knowledge as well. And so I'm sitting there listening to Robert and he gives me these oculus classes and puts some money, grabs me by the arm, and we walked through the pyramid basically virtu but it was the real pyramid. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he's got he's got me by the hand because I got this thing and I can, you know, do all kinds of stuff where it's pretty the most amazing thing. It felt real. But what blew me away was when we got into the King's chamber. I look on the circophagus right there, and what he did he mapped the pyramid with something like light ar or something of that technology that revealed inscriptions and the giant pyramid that has never been seen. Nobody's ever found any inscription in that pyramid ever. And he found this symbol of alpha and omega on the sircophagus, the casket thing. And on the wall to our left was this huge DNA helix going down the wall at the top and blow it was the celestial bull. So it's a huge bull wall and there's stars in it. I'm like, oh my god. When the lady came, the bullet ran over me. I could see the stars up through it. And so yeah, it was the same layout and all that I saw in this wall, and it just hit me. It's like it was just like hit me with a rock. And he's talking about, you know, after we got out of that, he begins to talk about looking for that ruby, and I said, Robert, it's not the ruby. And you could have heard a pin drop in the whole room. And it was all these scientists in Princeton and all of them d D. Yeah. Yeah, they're all d O D, all of them basically, so you could have heard a pin drop. Man, all eyes looks at me. I said, Robert, it's just Star Regulus, and he looks. He said, oh my god, that's right, because I told him the prediction. The lady said, when the star Regulus rises up on the horizon the gaze of the sphinx. So in other words, between its paws, this little star is going to appear right on top of the sand before the sun comes up. I'm sorry, got something, I'm little lip there, but the the star's going to rise up and that's when the shifted the knowledge and Robert's like, oh my god, that's the King Star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the King's Star.
Speaker 4: Return of the little King.
Speaker 2: Regulus means the little King Star. It's in the main of the lion Leo in the constellation.
Speaker 3: Wow, so that.
Speaker 4: You could have heard a pin drop in that room when they said that, And he got a revelation about it and kind of answered his what he's been hunting for, and he kind of he actually I don't know the worst he used, but he made what I'm saying even more stronger to me. Yes, being real right, corroboration. Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 2: Word I was looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he like reinforced those feelings.
Speaker 4: All that happened this year June. Yeah, we're gonna probably meet again this June or May.
Speaker 3: Wow, so much has happened since the last time we had you on the show. So much mass signing, mass signing, to festivals with mass sighting, like all of this still talking about.
Speaker 4: And then the stay of the media or the river fest. Right, two hundred people out on the beach, between one hundred and seventy and two hundred.
Speaker 3: Well over one hundreds orbs that night, and.
Speaker 4: Then these little orbs angelic beings with wings. Oh what what was amazing about that? I feel him and so few people did. Yeah, and we see this ball a light up here right up the beach north looking at the beach.
Speaker 3: Oh, you saw it up here? As a ball. Well some people saw it as a.
Speaker 4: First come as a ball, okay, and then all of a sudden, as it starts coming down, it stretches out to a bar.
Speaker 2: I saw the bar when I locked on it was a bar, so I didn't.
Speaker 3: Even see the bar. I didn't see it till it was already birds, you know.
Speaker 2: After I shouted, look up, winged orb.
Speaker 4: That appeared big orange orb comes sweeping down and then it turns into a bar, and then the bar sweeps down and you can see the carpet like behind it. It looked like a magic carpet doing this is just coming down. And the color of that thing, it's eight or ten feet wide, and the color of it is orange, golden red. It's switching. You saw the colors.
Speaker 3: It was just yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Out of that bar of light come these forbs and then these wings wings out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: By the time I saw them, they were right above me and they were already flapping, four of them, and I went, I was like, they're birds, but I can see through them. I was like, they're like orange and I can see through but those have to be birds, right, And I was watching and then as soon as Ryan said, those are not birds. They disappeared and I was I like ran over to him. It was like, did you see that. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Everybody freaked out. Oh.
Speaker 3: I think Kyle's daughter described them as a magic carpet as well. I think she said, when I first saw it, it looked like the magic carpet exactly what.
Speaker 4: It come out as a ball of light. Then it went long to a bar and then here comes to the bar, and when the bar swoops down, you can see the carpet coming part of it. It was like perfectly in line. And when it did that, you see this streamer of bar. It was just a rectangle of carpet coming down.
Speaker 2: But of light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, light white, red and golden. It was shifting between red and golden and yellow and.
Speaker 3: It was like kind of translucent.
Speaker 4: You know, it's amazing. I have a painting and old painting that was from the bad people from the Catholic Church and it's an old old painting of depiction of angels and it's they're all orbs everyone and does each group of angels are depicted in orbs And it has a triangle on top. But the color of the whole thing, the whole painting is all that golden red.
Speaker 6: So these people they were seeing what we're seeing now right years ago. I'm convinced that all of it is what we are seeing now. Oh yeah, and that's why the stories you know, like Jesus and so on and so forth are true.
Speaker 4: What I want to say to your viewers is just confusing times right now because you've got people have no clue what they're looking at, labeling and all kinds of stuff. You got nine hundred thousand stories out all over, just of follow the evidence, right, follow the evidence. Don't pay attention to don't put stock in these stories. You know, we've got aliens locked up and okay, seventy years ago you said that, bring them out. Yeah, then when you do, then pay attention to that until they do.
Speaker 3: Where is the follow the evidence?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you want to see it. I can show it to you. They say we got it, but you never see it. Yeah, so I wouldn't pay that any attention. Don't put that much stock in that until they prove it. When they prove it, that's a different story. Until then, watch the evidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a major difference. Is these guys they can say all they want and they can make up all these stories and whatever. They can never show anybody anything, never have, never will, never.
Speaker 2: Will they never will because it's not there exactly.
Speaker 3: But then you have somebody really seeing stuff and not only saying like yeah, sure you could see him, saying come on, I'll show them to you.
Speaker 2: Let's do it together. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Two hundred of us will go to the beach and see them.
Speaker 4: I could take a thousand people out and not short. Yeah you know I can. Yeah, because it's gonna come. When I walk outside here.
Speaker 2: It's coming, it's heading that way.
Speaker 4: I think, well, you could be there tomorrow if I decided, I could have five thousand people show up next month. If I put the word out, I know I can't, yeah, but let me. I don't want to do that because it becomes a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so because the listener someone out there might be like, why don't you. Yeah, we have to think about like gathering a massive ratistically, logistically bassrooms, parking per minute. Yeah, but it's not easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so even one hundred people's hard is a stressful. We try to keep our watches to fifteen twenty people and we will have in fact, this year, you can tell your guests this. I would like to propose that y'all organize something. We can't take everybody, but maybe you have some kind of drawing. I don't know, but we'll invite a couple of different two or three times this year if you want, and if somebody comes, they don't get to come the next time. You just how are you want to do it. I'll come down here with y'all and we'll put on some smaller skywatches.
Speaker 2: I'm already working on arranging that with Kyle.
Speaker 3: It's a great idea.
Speaker 4: Between thirty people will go down to the beach.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to start with local people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's get like North.
Speaker 2: Carolina organ and a surrounding area. Kyle and I have been talking about that.
Speaker 3: Ye, we've got quite a few in North Carolina, quite a few.
Speaker 4: Well, it's easier because you know, I got people all over the country you want to come and.
Speaker 2: Overseas around the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what happens is if you guys have a SkyWatch tomorrow night. I'm a busy guy. I lived in a suitcase, no joke. Thirty five thirty eight weeks this year out of fifty two weeks thirty probably thirty eight weeks. I've been on living out of a suitcase. Never knew this book would take off like I did. Still in the top in the Christian Angel categories at Amazon for what twenty two months now twenty two and a half months. Yeah, yeah, So let's organize that. We have to get my schedule right. But I can go home, I can be bad, I can come here, and but if people come from far away, then we have to get hotels and then it's two and three days of my time entertaining every person, and it's just easier. But we'll have those two like bigger events. But it's not easy putting all these big things where it's stressful. It's very stressful. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. When we had those two hundred out there on the beach, we were for the first night at least, we were like, are we allowed to do this? Is this like is this going to be a problem?
Speaker 4: You know that is going to come and get it. That's my book taking up two hundred cars.
Speaker 3: Gosh. When we pulled up, we pulled up to the parking lot of the same access we always go.
Speaker 4: To, always two cars there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, literally like maybe five cars. We pull up, it is slammed full, and Casey goes, there's no way this is all for the blood sees, right, And I was like, I think I was like, I think it is. And then we got and it there was like two spots open.
Speaker 7: So I told you all this, but I didn't tell you this. I went on Google Maps and counted the parking spaces in that lot and there's one hundred parking spaces. Well, and so that lot was completely full, and you've got to think there's more than one person per car.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So I mean, and.
Speaker 7: I thought the same thing. The two people in front of me pulled into the lot and the person behind me pulled into a lot, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: My, no, I wonder if something worthwhile would be, like encouraging people to car pull or uber or something so that you know, that could.
Speaker 4: Be helpful for Yeah, that's just to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we have time. We can talk about that later.
Speaker 4: But I guess there's a lot of other aspects to it. People want to bring high tech equipment and situters and well, no, I don't know if that is all. If I can do that, yeah, of my my association with some contracts that I have, like without getting into detail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand. I understand.
Speaker 4: So there's limitations on me of what I can do right now. Yea, not a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Is it actually a really good thing? Yeah? Oh my god, very exciting. Yeah. So yeah, one thing is for sure, it's always really awesome to have those gatherings and have all the like the Azalea Fest and the river Fest, like it's just really incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well we did the Bigfoot Fest too, right after the river Fest. Yeah, Alex is with me there and uh man, we had a crowd there too. It was one hundred and seventy people. I know that the church, this little church in a little town in the middle of nowhere. They have a big Foot Fist every year and have fifteen twenty people show up. And they holding this little church, a little white country church. And I had a table outside. Now we're in the church. So we're out on the grass, you know, two or three vendors and I'm signing books and we sold every book we had, and then the whole church was full and they said it's time for you to speak. So when I walk in there, the whole entire church, every pew was packed. No more people getting into pews. The choirs behind me was full of people all the way around, and then they went out and found chairs and lined them up as much as too wide, leaving a little teenage aisle all the way down the whole thing, and there was another twenty to thirty people standing outside couldn't even get in and after us, am I.
Speaker 7: Right, no, they were running chairs the whole time he's talking, They're pulling chairs out of the back room and adding him to the crowd. While talking, I'm basically sitting on someone from our discords lap like. I walked in the same time as him, and I was like, can you scoot over?
Speaker 2: And that's how I feel about holding these gatherings.
Speaker 4: They're like, can we do a SkyWatch? I didn't really want to advertise that we were going to I just advertise the bigfoot fast advertised SkyWatch would have been too many, way too many people for that little place. But anyhow, the people that put it together told me that they sold one hundred and sixty tickets and that there was still thirty or so people a lot more than that outside that or people to command that never paid. So they got in there and so we had well over and seventy or eighty people that showed up for the skywa wash. Because at the end, and I was speaking, I said, we're gonna have a skywash about a mile down the street. Go down one mile to the stop. Sun turned left and there's a park that's where they told me it was, And so I directed them all down and Alex and he's driving right, and he and are packing our tables, and we're last to get out of the church. And when we pull in the parking lot, it's like, oh lord, this place is full. Well, the only place that we could stand was the old railroad trustle type bridge that crossed the little river called the Deep River, And it's not much more in a creek, right, and so it's trees all around us, and we just could look out through the trustle of the bridge straight up in a little bit this way. But when he got I got out of the car, the whole bridge is just solid people. And we come walking up and they're all waiting and greeting me. And I walked through the crowd to the middle of the bridge and as soon as I look up, here here they come, and we some of the people counted over seventy three orbs even yeah. Wow, from looking straight up.
Speaker 2: Someone messaged me they counted over seventy. Yeah, that was there the whole time. Some people left early and they're like, I saw I saw thirty. But people that were there the entire time message because I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: You weren't there, you know, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And they were coming. Some come under the clouds somewhere, appearing and disappearing and flashing and so on.
Speaker 3: It's typical.
Speaker 4: But all that's going to grow greater and greater and greater. It's going to get it even better until they step out and do a meet and greet that's coming. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: You get the sense that they're coming more into the world for the masters to see. And that's that's not going anywhere, right.
Speaker 4: I predicted that. I know, there's a reason I did.
Speaker 2: I lived it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the book kind of described that, and all these podcasts I've done for years. I told him. I told him recently on in the Ubiquity University. I did a little interview with them, all the experts right from Danny Sheean and government people, and I told them then that that when you see Israel and I ran exchanging fire, shooting missiles, at one another. At that point, you're going to see the orbs come into our world and wake us all up. They're not going to let them get by with it this time. We've got to grow up. They're killing each other over stupid stuff. Religion, Right, I love I'm a spiritual guy. I love God. But religion is a man made thing. You know, God in India, it's the same God in California as the same God in China. It's true, right, there is no different God. You don't have a different one than this one. You don't have the skivy better than this one. Not does the Catholic Church, nor the Baptist Church, nor the Hindu. Yep, they don't know. Nobody knows. And we got to come together and quit fighting, or we're going to destroy the planet and crashed and burning flames. But the heavens are saying, it wasn't written that way. It's written to be a thousand years a piece. That's what the lady said. All the darkness is going to be exposed and all these bad actors are going to go down in flames and peace will come. And that's their message. So there's trouble happening and they're not going to go down easy, but it's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In a sense this you always raised me since I was a child. You ten years old, that started happening to you, and I just I'll never forget. I'm like fourteen at this point, and they're like, son, I learned what the word apocalypse means. What does it mean? The revealing, the unveiling of that would.
Speaker 4: Still that which is unknown. When people say the news or the average people think, oh, the apocalypse, Oh my god, that's the end of the world. It's going to blow up in flames. Well, that isn't what it means. It's all Yeah, the same word as like revelation. The revelation is a story of writings about that. But the word apocalypse means to reveal that which has been hidden. Yeah, and as a group of people that's hidden the truth from humanity that we can connect straight to God. We don't need to go in between. I don't need you to tell me, you know, pray for me. I don't need you to I don't need to pay you to save me.
Speaker 3: How Mary's Yeah, do this and you'll say.
Speaker 4: It's between me and him, exactly, It's not between me and them and I have the same connection as anybody, as you and anybody on this planet, and we all need to know that. And if we if we realize that, we all get much bigger.
Speaker 2: If we use our logical minds here. That is why the powers that be don't want people connecting, because they're afraid of every one of us awakening to the truth of who we are, that we're a part of God and that we can connect on our own just because we're special.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what they killed Jesus for. Right, he'd come back saying you could do greater, not if you just had the faith of a mustard seed. Told him to quit selling birds and animals, and you know which is a tax. Basically, you know, pay us for this bird, and we'll cut it in half and burn half for you and the other half will sell. And that's what they did. They kept it for themselves and all that meat went in the markets. I learned this through scholars that taught me this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why he turned the tables over at the temple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they killed him because he had a message that they didn't want to hear. And basically, as we're to that point now again, that that same message is being told. Not just me, but a lot of people are seeing it and waking up to the fact that we can all connect to something greater and it'll bless you. But the Church tells us evil was the demons, right, you know? I get told that every frigging day of my life. I get called him apostate. I've been in the church fifty five years, and I know, you know, my faith as good as anyone. I know the Bible about it, good as anybody. And my whole connections between me and God, it is between men body else. I don't anybody tell me how to think. I get angry when I think about things like that. For eighteen years, I've been persecuted that I've led my family down the path of demonic you know, demons, and I brought it on my family in my house. And yeah, so much stress.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, we're outside at night praying to God, yeah, for something to appear, see things.
Speaker 4: The Holy Spirit. If you would share your presence or send your angelic, your angels, your children, That's how I do it. I don't pray to them. I pray to God exactly. Ask God, if you would send your angels here they come, you know, and if praying to that brings the devil, well then we all need to quit praying, right. Yeah, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta say, the last ten minutes have been a little trippy, Like I've just and really overwhelmed with this feeling that I was a kid sixteen years ago doing literally this exact same y'all have said some of the exact same things that I remember hearing fifteen sixteen years ago, the whole like the apocalypse, to reveal that which is unknown, like and having the connection with God and it's not.
Speaker 4: Right Tomorrow Ansary, and more than anybody. But I have lot, I have trunks. I have a trunk, you know, big trunk full of stuff, a lot of stuff, but journals where once I had the regression in two thousand and eight, it all started coming back. So I started writing all this down and everything that's happening today. I wrote it seventeen years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read the part about and I ran in this journal.
Speaker 3: I've been hearing about it. We've had some any conversations in your red room, and now we're in the green room and we're having the same conversations. And it's but now the things are happening right now. It's trippy, it's happening. Nobody can imagine it.
Speaker 4: But I'm on record clear, especially with people within the intelligence world, they know for sure. I mean I put it all in.
Speaker 2: Right into them in twenty twelve to the Pentagon and then Obama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I did it. And one of the main things in there was they don't like suffering. They don't like to see their you know what, they care for us. Why would they come? Why do they come? Their patterns here. It's funny that you never hear this in the UFO world. They don't, you know, they don't talk about this, but they are clears that exist that I've been shouting to the rooftop for all these years. Why they come and what I do to make them come. But let's just say, of the thousands of people that write me, they all say the same thing when they call me to tell me about their experience. Every day, I get dozens and dozens of letters every day. Some of them are biographies of their experience, and they don't report it to these other places because you know, they think I can answer them, and they feel like they can stay hidden and tell their story. And you'd be surprised how many elderly women that are that reach out to me. That's the majority of them are elderly women. And when you go through the whole thing, all the way through, you learn that's common denominator. Why did they What was life like for you, miss John when they started appearing around you? I was in the kitchen in this orb appeared right outside my window and it scared me. And I hear you, the guy that understands it knows, I'm like, okay, uh, what was going on with you at that point? It's always the same. My husband died last week, my daughter died, my son died, my grandma died, my dad died, my mom died, cancer, cancer, traumatic anything, PTSD, suffering near death experience. There are no other reasons. These are all the common denominators. Why would applasmoid orb in er gaseous being care and know what you thinking? Didn't care about my grandma or somebody's feelings, right, right? So I suppose all this for your audience to understand this is the common to figure it out on your own. I'm not telling you what it is because I'm still trying to figure it out, but I can tell tell you what I do to get it to come. I can tell you that it blesses people. And when you ask it to not all but a lot healing wise and all of you've seen it. I just never talk about it. But yeah, why would you know, Valiant Thorarp from the value you know, the laserations want to come and bother me on the river why I'm fishing and because he cares about me my sadness. Right, come on, time to grow up and understand. It's spiritual. It's not physical. It's spiritual. There may be physicals. It's not my swimming. You know. I'm not saying all that other stuff doesn't exist, fairy well cut, but I'm not your guy there. I'm the guy.
Speaker 2: There's just no evidence of it, so we you know, can't well there's people that see it.
Speaker 4: Is it the orbs mimicking it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And I have gotten great vindication this week because I told him move On and the whole group years ago that these orbs are what you're seeing, they're mimicking everything. They're all like, oh, yeah, right, you know we're going to investigate the craft you We're not going to do the orbs anymore. Okay, y'all just do your thing, have fun, right, And now they're filming orbs morphing into drones and you know, they're shooting at it or boom boom, and then the ORBS shoots the drone down and then all of a sudden, ORB turns into a drone and it's like, you know, they're confusing them, they're playing with them and can do it all.
Speaker 2: Just like when they're smiling in the rocket and terrifying the NaSTA guys and going one hundred and twenty five foot tall, they're just they humble you. Yep, they humble you.
Speaker 4: Well, they wanted to know why these things doing this to us. I saw a video of this rocket, you know, getting shot out of the sky disabled and it's like, why are you reckon? They did that? You know. Now it's asking me this about the plasmoids while they're shooting the rockets down, and I'm like, did you have weapons on that thing? Well, yes, we did, I'm a nuclear warrior it I said, well, there's your answer. It wasn't live. It was slightly real thing, but it wasn't live. I said, well, they come down and disable them on the ground. You know, what do you think you're gonna send one up in space, They're not gonna let it. And so it's a lot more here than anybody knows. I have not revealed a whole all of it, and there's more to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was great. It was really powerful. I think we're at a pretty good place to stop. But I guess, like I think it's important to sort of because we get a lot of questions. What should I do? What should I do? How should I be prepared? So what do you say to people who are freaking out right now about this whole ORP drone thing?
Speaker 4: Stay positive, Turn the news off. You don't listen all the negative because it gets in your brain. You can't think clearly. But the more that we all become a collective positive force, the more it negates the darkness and the negative. Have faith that's all going to be. We're fighting some pretty bad actors. There are people that't want this out, and there's a lot of good people that do want it out. And however it ends up. I would tell all your people to just be able to at least last a month in case something crazy happens, for you know, have a little food and water for a month at least because they're telling what could happen. I mean, we're looking at World War III, right, we don't know, will it be here, will it be overseas? Who knows? None of it has to happen, right, And I think the latter is going to overrule the the darkness. This is why I keep saying it's gonna be a little trouble. The lady told me, showed it to me, so I put it in writing. I saw it, but she said, one thing, we can change it. It don't have to happen. Yeah, And when she said, we're gonna come and wake you up, everybody, and now we're all seeing it, it's happening. Yeah, it's happening right now. But just stay positive, don't be afraid, be happy, be happy, Embrace what's happening. Don't buy into the fear. They want the money to water and make fear, well, let them. It's not going to end up good for whoever's doing it. I don't know who's doing this. Could be bad actors, it could be it could be anything. Who knows what they're doing. But I know that there's a force above that's got their eyes on them big time. Whatever they're doing, whoever it is.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's beautiful. How are you going to argue with that? It's just a pure positive message.
Speaker 4: They're positive. Don't don't let them plant fear in your brain because when you start fearing, you actually lose that spiritual connection and you allow the dark force to take over, and they feed on fear and slight parasites, this parasitic, demonic entity. So you can't see them. Everybody says, oh, the words are demons belonging. Demons are paras parasitics that you can't see them. They're not physical. They inhabit inside your body to possess you. It's like the story of Legion in the Bible, where there were over a thousand demons in that man and they asked Jesus not to cast them into the air. They couldn't be in the air, they had to be in something. So they said, let us go into the pigs, and he did and then cause the pigs to go out and drown themselves.
Speaker 3: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the physical beings, the physical orbs or the angelic beings, the demons are non physical.
Speaker 2: When you say physical, I just want to clarify it. When you say physical, you can see them.
Speaker 4: They're manifested, can come in the right work.
Speaker 2: I just want to clarify for them, they're manifested. They're visible, not necessarily physical light right right. They exist in the physical space.
Speaker 4: They can appear to disappear at will and affect your life and hear your thoughts. Know what you're thinking is uh. But being positive creates a light around you, angels or around you. I believe in my spirit there are three with me at all times, one behind me and one on either side. Every in the spirit world, wherever I walk, my oor glows brightly, so does yours. The more you're connected spiritually, the greater your aura grow, and then these angels will come around you because you're living that that spiritual life right, love and that connection and caring for your brothers and your sisters and your friends and strangers. You want to be of service to them. Living that way in a positive world brings that light around you, and the darkness can't get close. I won't go there. But once you start getting fearful and you start thinking all this, you lose that connection and you let this parasuit race come in a whisper in your ear, and they can drive you mad and take over such a fighting along with man. Man is probably the most evil thing there is out there, or can be not all. But you know they've always wanted to blame the angels. The angels caused the sind The angels did that, the antbolonious man. This man that killed that person, This man that blew up a whole village and killed innocent people. Man to run over them, thirty people last week. They want an angel, It wanted demon. It was a man. So you know, the darkness is within you if you let it be. So keep the light inside, and darkness has no power over you. What did Jesus say, fear and not for evil has no power over you? He said, yay do I walk through the valley of shadow of death ice chair. Fear no evil because it's Roden staff.
Speaker 2: Power with me or with me?
Speaker 4: Those angels are with you. So it's simple say positive and a nice warm smile on your face because that shines bright to your friends that walk by. Just a frown on your face can cause a person to think, oh my God, make them, But that smile brings a light, you know, And what to do to shine the light and don't live in fear. Whatever happens we have we have more control over that than we understand by being positive and awakened to our truth. Once we all learn we can have that connection, humanity will get very powerful. We'll go to the stars. Let's send.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's a drop, beautifully said, beautifully said, that's a drop.
Speaker 2: Behold I want to live in all right. Well, thank you dad.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 4: Well, happy anniversary tomorrow anniversary. And I have to say, well, waiting on you guys to get here until run. I just got a sky watch it man and he runs out to get the mist daylight comes in and shows me a video of this double orb. But it comes over and I'm grabbing my sort of a sweater on. I ran outside and my little hoodie, right, it's my sky watching outfit. So I went out, took my little syh on its camera and immediately here just boom in the daylight, another one of those double orbs up here, and I filmed it, and probably another ten or fifteen and just a few minutes and it's too cold, and I ran back and saw like twenty five degrees or something out but it was a good night.
Speaker 2: Yeah we saw several. Yeah, over a dozen at least. That's amazing. Wow. I love you, Dad. You're the man and this show is possible because of you. So thanks for coming on. It feels appropriate with tomorrow in the anniversary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's special.
Speaker 2: And that wasn't planned. No, it just fell into place, you know. So all right, you remember how we ended.
Speaker 3: Years ago, give him a break.
Speaker 2: We just say bye, guys. Guy you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bye guys.
Speaker 4: Bye guys.
Speaker 3: What ut bonies?
Speaker 2: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said, so.
Speaker 3: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 2: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 3: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said soo, same time next week.