Speaker 1: Seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. If you want to be part of the show. Okay, my friends, it's the Kooner country Pole Question of the Day sponsored by Marios Marios Quality Roofing, siding and Windows, and now in many ways it is the question will anybody ever be indicted for the Russia collusion scheme? It's worse than a scandal, It's worse than a hoax. It was clearly an illegal, unconstitutional, treasonous scheme, a treasonous conspiracy, as Tulsa Gabbert calls it. Will anybody ever be indicted for the Russia collusion scheme? Anybody A, yes, B No? I want to hear from you. You can vote on our web page wrko dot com slash Cooner wrko dot com slash Cooner. K uh And is in national Er. You can also vote via X and again I was very active on X last night about this particular explosive story, so you can vote there as well. My handle all one word at the Cooner Report. At the Cooner Report. Kuh And is in national Er. Lines are blazing six one seven two six six, sixty eight sixty eight and in Milford. Thanks for holding Andy.
Speaker 2: And welcome, Good morning, Jeff, and thank you for taking.
Speaker 3: My call, my pleasure, Andy, Jeff.
Speaker 2: My opinion on all this has actually been in the making for quite some time. And let me explain earlier in the show. First thing this morning, you did touch on Watergate. If you remember back then when Nixon was forced out of office, when he was forced to resign, and we all know that Vice President Gerald Ford at that point became president. So President Ford made the decision to pardon President Nixon. It cost him the presidency of the United States to do so. But my mother back then and I was like maybe ten eleven, twelve years old, explained to me that he made the right decision because if he hadn't done it, what would have proceeded would have tore the country apart. And for a lot of decades, Jeff, I've not at all been keen on going after former presidents or members of their family. And I think that's probably what influenced President Trump to not go after Crooked Hillary in his first term, because, I mean, in America, we're not third world. I mean, this is just not the kind of thing we typically do. Now, fast forward to when the Democrats officially across that rubicon with the way they went after President Trump and his family during the time he was out of office. I came to realize something at that point, Jeff, that what President Ford did way back then in the nineteen seventies with partning President Nixon, bought our country just shy of another fifty years before you'd eventually cross that rubicon of going after former presidents and members of their family.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, needless to say, we're in this territory right now. So now what we're facing with Obama, Brennan, Clapper, and it's also going to encompass the Clintons and the Bidens. What we're looking at now is former presidents and their family face potential prosecutions for actual crimes, not just Bravo Sierra that's been cooked up, but actual crimes. And I want to speak directly to Pam Bondi, Cashpateel, dan Bo and Gino or any of their people that they're listening. Just remember, I know the pressure you're probably under with possibly having to go after former presidents and the members of their family, But just remember the Democrats are the ones that let the genie out of this bottle. So just move forward. Do your job. Put all the evidence and facts on the table. Go wherever the facts and the law are going to lead you. And when you're attacked, just always remind people the Democrats let this genie out of the bottle, and you guys will all be able to write even better books down the road when it's all said and done.
Speaker 1: Oh Andy dropped the mic on. I could not have said it better myself. And if you remember, Andy, when they went after Trump, what did we say?
Speaker 3: You said it?
Speaker 1: I said it, so many in this audience said it. To the Democrats, You're crossing the rubicon and this is going to come back to haunt you, your Trump derangement syndrome. Six seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Okay, a couple lines are open if you want to jump on my suggestion.
Speaker 3: Now is the time to do it.
Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Russ in Boston, Thanks for holding Ross and welcome.
Speaker 4: Today. These are glorious days. Free it lash from communist occupation. The evidence is overwhelming. Justice must prevail. We patriotic Americans will demand it. All the spin in the world will not sweep this under the rug. I look forward to the political odds of there coming in the midterms, the Democrats are going to be nailed without question. And today Democratic Party is being led by a trust fund dependent read duper dope. Baby, you're heading communists and being supported by leeches who live up the production of others jere haters and communists. Hopefully more people who vote for the Democrats will see the letter the truth. I love Barber in a non sexual way. I look forward to a positive thinking God bless the good old USA, USA, USA, USA.
Speaker 1: Russ, I got to ask you, my friend. You're a very experienced political observer. You've been with Kooner Country from the very beginning. So you and I, my friend, we've been through a lot of wars together. Do you think anyone is going to be arrested and charged over this? Forget Obama for a second, or Hillary Clinton or you know, the Bidens or whatever. Brennan Clapper call me McCabe, even the deputy FBI director. Is anyone going to go to jail?
Speaker 3: In your view?
Speaker 4: Russ, Jeff, there's no question that people are going to be indicted. There's no doubt about that. Whether they go to jail or not is another issue, And Jeff, could I make a couple of separate comments here, Yes, yes, okay. First of all, you know you always say we're the best callers in the business. Okay, I'll be the best the best, best listeners in the business. Okay, best calls. And the reason why we are is because of you, because you bring out the best in us. And how do you do that, okay, is is that you engage us in conversation. You normally just take the call and say thank you for the call. You engage it. So before I call the show, number one, I got to think about what the hell I'm going to say. Number two, I got to think of what is Jeff going to ask me in reference to what I've said. So that helps to engage my brain and so I can come up with a more responsible answer by thinking about that. You know, and Jeff, the other thing about being informed of But the other thing I love about this show is you're also in entertaining at the same time. And I want to make this request one of the things that you had done in the past. And I know once the war broke out between between Russia and Ukraine, you start to backed off from it. And I understand why you did it okay. But Jeff, one of the things that I really every time you do it, I laugh like hell, is when you imitate Dmitri reporting to Putin. It is the funniest thing. The accent is perfect, Jeff, And please do it again, right. I love it.
Speaker 1: Russ, thank you very very much. I really appreciate it. Thank you for those kind words, Russ, best audience in the business. No, no question six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight K in Rockland.
Speaker 3: Thanks for holding K and welcome.
Speaker 5: Thanks for taking my car. I call I love the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Feeling on the Fulton, My whole feeling is I don't think Republicists will take it any further at all. And I say that because they've let Hillary off the book. That's one thing. But I think the Republicans are almost have the same behavior as or thoughts as battered women syndrome or anyone that's been abused, and they keep going back and getting abused instead of respecting themselves, loving themselves, and doing something to stand up to take their power back. There's always going to be somebody that's at you and at you, but unless you take your power back, which is what they should do and punish them to the fullest extent of the law. It's always going to be this way. You take Clinton, Hillary, you take Obama, call me all of them, all of them Biden his mind like marvels. But still they're all part of it. Unless he starts to do this and take them all to court legally to the fullest extent of the law, it's never going to stop, and it will not stop.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think sometimes they're just a praise. Maybe they have something to cross. I don't know. I've I've fought President trumpson he was in his twenties. I think he's very honest. He's a true patriot and the greatest president I believe, of the United States. So anyway, that's my thought.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, listen, I think you're onto something and I like that. I mean, I don't like what it is, but I like the analogy. I think the analogy is a very good one. Like a battered woman, you know, an abused woman syndrome. I agree with you. There's something about it with Republicans. They keep coming back for more and more and more, and they're always so feckless and so petrified and so afraid. If you remember, under Biden, they wouldn't impeach him. They were so scared. I'm like, what's it gonna impeach the guy? Well, we won't get a conviction in the Senate?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 1: Hey, what do you think The Democrats asked that when they impeach Trump twice, not once, but twice. So you're completely right, kay kay, I want to ask you this, what are they so afraid of?
Speaker 3: Leave?
Speaker 1: Aside Obama? Okay, I want him, don't get me wrong, But just if they indict Andrew McCabe, deputy FBI director, who was at that infamous December ninth meeting and clearly signed off on this scheme, this, this this scandal to frame Trump as an agent of Russia. We've got him, We've got him dead to rights. So what's it to them? What are they so afraid of? You indict Andrew McCabe. McKay will give them, call me his boss Camy, will then give them Brennan and Clapper, and then maybe they'll hand up Obama. I mean, you know, in other words, you don't have to work your way from the top down. You can work your way from the you know, more of the bottom of the chain up, what are they like? What was going to happen to them? If they indict Andrew McCabe. What are they so afraid of? The media will go crazy, yes, the Democrats will go crazy. Yes, But these are the same people that literally indicted Trump that the mugshot. They raided mar Alago, so they said, you can arrest former presidents and then put him in behind bars. They wanted them behind bars for half a millennium k five hundred freaking years in jail over nothing. So if if if the DOJ goes after a deputy FBI director, but the world's gonna come, you know, the sky's gonna fall, the world's gonna come crushing down.
Speaker 3: Kay, What are they so afraid of?
Speaker 5: I don't get it. I think the Republication they're humiliating themselves in public by doing nothing. They stopped, They just stop right out, And I don't get it. I really don't get it. And I'd be so proud of they would do it. Take them to court. Yes, it can work against us if we have something in the closet, but where very I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's my thought on it.
Speaker 1: No, listen, Kay, really, it's like an abused you know, wife or girlfriend, and you're like, leave the bum, Why what did this?
Speaker 3: Leave the guy?
Speaker 1: And it's every reason in the book, every excuse not to leave, and you're right, after all. You just throw up your hands. You're like, I don't know what to tell you. You deserve better, you should get better. Leave the guy. Well, throw the book at him and look, just quickly. You got to hear this, Okay. Coming back on the other end, trust me when I say that Tulca Gabbert has delivered their receipts. Holy Molly, she's delivered everything. She's practically handing them Obama and Hillary and call me and Clapper and Brennan and Susan Rice on a silver platter.
Speaker 3: You got.
Speaker 1: She's got the dates, the meetings, the memo, the emails, the documents, the whole thing. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, just very quickly. Clara messaged me during the break on Messenger, and she makes a really good point, Jeff. Every single person who's been brought in to testify about Biden's cognitive decline and his decline in his cognitive abilities has pleaded or taken the fifth Is there any way they can be made to testify? And you know, she goes on to say that, you know that if Trump forced them to tell the truth, it would be all over the news, social media would be crucifying him.
Speaker 3: And she's right.
Speaker 1: But you know, her point is, has anything been said about all of these people? These are very close Biden aids and advisors who are invoking the film because on the grounds of self incrimination, and they are refusing to tell the truth. Now, you know, Clara, look, this is a very very important point. One after another. His closest aids and that of Jill Biden are refusing to tell the truth about whether he was mentally physically fit to be president. Right out there, they're not even answering, you know, a very basic question such as, did anyone ever tell you to lie? I plead the fifth? What was he physically fit? Was he mentally fit to be president? I plead the fifth.
Speaker 3: You can't say yes.
Speaker 1: That he was fit. You can't say no, nobody told you to lie. It's all on the grounds of self incrimination. So by pleading the fifth, they're admitting that they covered up Biden's clear mental physical incapacity to be president, and that they don't want to tell the truth, they're covering it up to this day, Now has anyone been arrested yet, has anything happened to any of them?
Speaker 3: Yet? Where is the media on this? Nowhere?
Speaker 1: Nowhere because they were complicit in the cover up. Now, what does this have to do with Tolci Gabbert, these bombshell revelations if they can't even get Biden on this where not only was he obviously mentally physically incapacitated, but they were obviously covering up for him, and they're obviously lying under oath to cover up for him. How much confidence can you have in the Department of Justice or the FBI or the Republicans. And look, it's not that Comer hasn't delivered the goods, but you know, you read every story they plead the fifth they're lying, the cover up is on. Comer fumes, same thing. The next guy comes up or the next woman that comes up, lies about you know, pleads the fifth. Covery up continues. Comer fumes, he's always fuming, he's always upset, but no one does anything. And so there's an arrogance there, There is a sense among Democrats that their bulletproof politically, that they're immune from any prosecution, any accountability, and they can bring, you know, brazenly thumb their nose, lie to your face and nothing's gonna happen. Because I'm sorry, but to put it crudely, the Republicans don't have the balls to go after high ranking senior Democrats. Now to give the devil his do. They went after Trump. They went after him relentlessly. They went after Peter and Navarro. They stuck him in prison on nothing, on made up charges, Bannon on made up charges. I could go on and on. I mean, they indict you if you look the wrong way, they indict you for nothing. These guys up to their eyeballs and crimes and corruption and treason, and they're laughing in your face as they plead the fifth. Now, I want you to listen to what Toulci Gabbard has done because I'm telling you it's a layup. This is I mean, it's like, you know, here's the ball. I'm giving you the ball. You know here, I've taken out all the defenders. Like all you've got to do now, Pam and Cash and Dan Bongino is take the ball and laid in the basket, you know, to use a bast all analogy, just lay it in. Now, I hear it is, I've given it to you. So she now goes on Hannity and this is she's talking now about the December eighth Presidential Daily Brief, the culmination of months and months of intelligence work where it is a consensus. I know, you know saying, Jeff, you keep saying the word consensus. It wasn't nine to one, ninety nine to one, nine hundred and ninety nine to one. It wasn't predominant. It was consensus. Everybody agreed. Russia did not interfere in the twenty sixteen election, and they never colluded with the Trump campaign. They didn't have the capability, they didn't have the intent. There is no evidence whatsoever. And then on December ninth, Obama made the fateful decision. Listen now, and when Tulsi Gabbert says that this December eighth document wasn't published at the time, Obama on December nine says, we're not publishing that. We're gonna kill that that's getting buried so deep it's gonna be, you know, never to be seen again. I listened to Tulsi, saying they buried it so deep ten years, We've just released that December eighth smoking gun document. Now they knew that Trump was innocent, They knew there was no interference by the Russians, they knew there was no collusion. Their own professionals in the intelligence community told them so. And then they had to go and lie and manufacture and fabricate roll cut for Mike.
Speaker 6: President Obama's political appointment. ES pulled that document before it could be published, and it has not been published until we released it today. And the very next day after they pulled that document, President Obama called a National Security Council Cabinet meeting to discuss how Russia interfered with the election. The December ninth meeting, we declassified and release the what they call the Summary of Conclusions from that meeting. Then D and I James Clapper took the lead on what President Obama wanted done, and which was essentially create a document that tells us not if, but how Russia interfered with the election.
Speaker 3: Get him.
Speaker 1: Clapper took the lead. Get them so they know I think about this. Russians had nothing to do with this. Trump had nothing to do with the Russians. Now go get them, go get them, make it up, go get them. Take the steel Dosier from Hillary Clinton, which you know is one thousand percent bravo Sierra, Okabs, and now you massage that into the intelligence assessment. Now and then, Brennan, we have the memos ordering people include the steel Dosier. No, you're gonna say Russia interfered, Trump colluded. Okay, you got it. You want your job, you want to keep your job. Stick it in there. Call me, you want your job. Stick it in there. And then they fabricated a so called new assessment by early January. They lie, they manufactured it. And that's when they started to tap Susan Wrights, Ben Rhodes, Andrew McCabe, all of them. Okay, you leak to the Washington Post, you leak to the New York Times, you leaked the CNN, you leak to ABC News. Everybody had their job to leak and claiming deeply classified, highly sensitive on a condition of anonymity. Remember there were never any names. The media would always say anonymous sources say, anonymous sources now reveal. So the media was lying along with the Obama national security team under orders to lie and to frame Trump. Listen now to Tulci Gabbard, she says, it's not Clapper, it's not just Brennan, it's not just Camy, it's not just Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 3: It's not just Susan Rice. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: This came from the very top. This was masterminded orchestrated by the dear litter, Barack Hussein Obama roll cut for a a mic.
Speaker 6: President Obama delivered the conclusion that he wanted the intelligence community to reach and directed them to find and essentially create and manufacture the intelligence to support the conclusion that President Obama wanted to deliver to the American people. Once that document was drafted, the deep State kicked into gear and did what they usually do. They started leaking this classified information out to their friends at the Washington Post and others who are working hand in glove with the Deep State to lay the groundwork for the assessment that they eventually released That served as the basis once again for this year's long coup, with the goal of trying to subvert the American people's will and you serve President Trump from being able to deliver on the mandate that the American people gave to him. When they chose to elect him as president of the United States.
Speaker 1: She deserves a Medal of Freedom. I'm telling you, this is one brave, gutsy, courageous, patriotic woman. Let me tell you this right now. Okay, I mean, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be crude, but I'm talking. She's got more balls than practically all the men in the Republican Party. I'm being honest with you. Okay, that is one gutsy, courageous woman. You want to talk about a spine of steel, you want to talk about intestinal fortitude. Now, she's a marked woman. Now in Washington, they are gunning for her, gunning for her. Now, let me just play one more clip. Okay, one more needs to be played, because she's really the ultimate whistleblower. Most people at d and I would have just I don't want any I don't want any of this.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: They're gonna come after me with everything they have, the Obamas, the Bidens, the Hillaryes. You watch now, it's gonna be media hit piece after media hit piece. They're gonna crucify this poor woman. Okay, you're gonna see how they come out against Tulci Gabbert.
Speaker 3: You are they're gonna They're.
Speaker 1: Gonna demonize and smear this woman like no one's ever been demonized or smeared before. Listen to her now layout powerfully that they knew the Steel Dosier was discredited. They knew it was nonsense of complete lies. Clapper knew it, Call Me knew it. Brandon knew it. But now, because Obama had given them the order. And I just want to ask all of you, you tell me, how is this not out of Stalin's playbook? This is what they used to do in the old Soviet Union. Literally, you know, Stalin told Barria who is this top intelligence guy? I want to get him, that you're gonna get them, and Barrias said, bus Buss, no problem, no problem, show me the men. I'll show you the crime and Bess the vodka. In other words, won't make up a crime, We'll just make it up. Don't worry about it. Man, who do you want me to get? Just tell me, We'll just make it up. That's what they did for Obama. And they took this BS Steele Dosier, which was by the way, you got to read about this. It was debunked six ways to Sunday. In fact, the Russia professionals laughed. They laughed at this, They said, do you understand how false this is? On so many levels. Trump was never at that hotel. Trump never met with these so called prostitutes. What peeing on the show on the bed together that Obama and Michelle slept in when they went to Moscow, Like, who's coming up with this pornography? Like this is stupid, it's disgusting, it was absurd. Weave it in missage, it in massage, it into the into the intelligence community assessment. And by the way, we have the memos in the emails where there's pushback from people under aneath saying but this is not true. But sir, this is false, and Brennan overrules them, and Brennan says, you're gonna put it in. And by the way, Brennan was confronted under oath and he lied under oath. Clapper under oath, call me under oath, McCabe under oath, Susan Rice under oath. So not only are they involved in this seditious conspiracy, but they lied, they perjured themselves. We have it on videotape. Ah, I mean, what do you It's not a question of do you indict him. The question is what do you indict him on. There's so much to indict. Listen now to Tulsi. She lays it all out. Rold cut four b A, Mike.
Speaker 6: James Clapper, James Comy, John Brennan. They all knew that the Steele dossier was discredited at this point. It's not something any intelligence professional looked to as something that could be referenced or should be referenced in any intelligence assessment whatsoever. I know that there were professionals who were told include the Steele dossier in this January Obama directed manufactured piece of intelligence, and they protested to people like John Brennan and James Clapper. They were shocked that it would even be considered. The Steele dossier was used in this manufactured assessment that President Obama directed be created, along with many other pieces of intelligence that the intelligence community itself for months leading up to the election said, this is not credible and should not be used at all.
Speaker 1: By the way, she's one of his best picks in the cabinet. I'm telling you right now, this woman, oh this woman, let me tell you, huh. You want the dots, She's connected all of them. You want to dot your eyes and cross your t's. She's already done it. You want the pay per trail there it is. You want their receipts there.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 1: Now very quick as the lines are full. But you need to hear this. You know she's hit pay dirt. You know it's the mother load. You know she's hit the mother load. Why this is now? How the Democrats are responding this, It's pure desperation on a level, on a decibel level of zero to ten, it's already at eleven. So this information now comes out declassified documents. It's all there for everybody to see. It's all there, okay, in black and white. So they send out this hack Congressman Jim Hines, okay, Connecticut Democrat, and they put them out on CBS with Margaret Brennan. Because the media now is panicking and listen now to this releasing these documents. She has to stop. She has to now, she has to stop. She has to block exposing deep state corruption. Why because people are gonna die.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding, She's is gonna get people killed. What is she crazy? Roll cut five, Mike.
Speaker 7: What Tulsea is doing. It's a little sleight of hand, but it's worth focusing on. She is saying that the Intelligence Committee early on said that the Russians could not use cyber tools to mess with the voting infrastructure, the machines that tally are votes.
Speaker 1: And that was true then and it is true now.
Speaker 7: Though the Russians tried to break into a couple of states, you know, election technical infrastructure. They didn't do it, but it is well known and well established. The Russians packed into the DNC and undertook any number of other influence operations, including buying reams of Facebook ads to discredit Hillary Clinton. That is not in contention, right, And what is horrifying about this whole lie out of Gabbard is number one, it puts people at risk. And right now, you know, the mouth breathers on Maga online are just going out of their minds based on a lie. And number two, the intelligence community is full of very very good people who do their jobs every single day, and now they're watching their leader do something that each and every one of them knows is dishonest. Right.
Speaker 1: Notice, they can't touch the central charge or the central evidence, but now it's Maga mouth breathers. Look at this, she's going to get people killed. Here's one more roll cut six.
Speaker 8: Mike Tulsi Gabbard has said that she is referring for pros acution former American officials she accused of treasona's conspiracy, a year's long coup against President Trump because they assessed Russia had tried to influence the election. This is weeks after the CIA director issued a report critiquing the trade craft that went into that twenty sixteen assessment. Is there any legal basis for any kind of prosecution here?
Speaker 7: None? Absolutely none, Margaret, What you saw from the Director of National Intelligence Tulsea Gabbard was not just a lie, but a very dangerous lie, because when you start throwing around language like sedition and treason, somebody's going to get hurt. Now, you pointed out that the Senate committee, then led by Marco Rubio, a Republican and now Secretary of State, found unanimously that Russia meddled in the election to try to assist Donald Trump. John Durham, special counsel appointed by Donald Trump, investigated this found that with the Senate report was correct.
Speaker 1: Right, So now you're going to get people killed