Speaker 1: All right, And again joining us is Tony Ardiman of wise Wolf Gold, And of course you can go to David Knight dot Gold and that'll take you to wise Wolf and let him know that you came through us. But people who listened to Tony, I think probably did pretty well last year. Maybe we didn't have our wealth doubled. But if you bought into gold and silver, especially if you did it the way that Tony has set up, I don't know anybody else that lets you gradually accumulate gold and silver, you can kind of set up as a savings program with wolf Pack. You can decide what level you want to buy into, how much you want to set aside each month, and you can kind of dollar cost average that in. And we had another all time high this week, didn't we, Tony? Because of people worried about what Trump is going to do with Greenland? Another all time high yesterday, And as a matter of fact, yeah, it's hard to keep up with how many.
Speaker 2: It's like a broken record, that's right.
Speaker 1: But then of course there was some sell off as Trump said, now we're not going to have a war with Greenland or whatever. You know, there's that kind of reaction to these things that happens all the time. But talk a little bit about where we are right now. And I just mentioned earlier in the program that we're on track to hit forty trillion dollars by the end of September at the current rate. Now that's assuming that Trump doesn't come up with any new, grandiose scheme that he's dump a bunch of money into. Yeah, Jesse waters as last week, when we're talking about Greenland, just casually say yeah, we can get it for seven hundred million dollars. It'd be great to be a steal. It's like, yeah, there's only another trillion dollars. Remember when Senator Everett Dirickson said, you know, well billion here and a billion they're pretty soon you're talking about real money. Well, now we're spending you know, we're doing a thousand times that with trillion right And and the thing is we're not talking about real money. We're talking about fiat money. That's the problem. None of this stuff is real, and it's going to come crashing down.
Speaker 3: Well, going back to what you mentioned about wolf Pack and just dollar cost averaging, it's better to protect your wealth gradually than try to do it suddenly, like you go bankrupt the hemming Way reference, so we're really really Yesterday we got official word that the trademark for Wolfpack Gold came in. So I was glad I own the name. It took a little while, but it's an idea, you know, the idea of the wolf Pack and just setting aside a little bit of the fiat value that you have that's diminishing and let us find it for you. You know, I have a great crew, great team, and it's been increasingly difficult to do what we do in the face of these prices, and I think we prepared for it. Well, I wasn't prepared for these types of price spikes because this is not market related, David. I don't believe that the market's truly driving this. I think this is governmental, as I discussed last week with you.
Speaker 2: I think the way and.
Speaker 3: It's funny you see this kind of Lane Whige popping up now in articles and kick co. It's like, well governmental, you know, it's the stockpiling of rare minerals and stuff. It's so it's beyond what we've experienced in the last fifty years. And I think this is gonna I mean, obviously there's some market forces built into this, and there will be pullback and sell off, some profit taking and all the rest, but nowhere in completely uncharted territory.
Speaker 2: And you mentioned the dat and.
Speaker 3: You got there's a great book called The Big Print by Larry Laparde and I read that, but he I think he's onto something when if you look at all the culminating events with central banks and governments around the world, they've put themselves in such a place where that's why they float the idea of talking about Davos is the great reset, you know, that's this is something they have to put out there to the consciousness because they're going down. This is mathematically inevitable. They have to do a currency reset. But there's going to be probably this singularity event where there is a big print, like you know, you mentioned going to forty trillion in debt and then unless Trump does something you know, trumpish and some outlandish thing, and which is more likely than not, that we're going to have some sort of event where there is a massive print and it might be coordinated by central banks around the world to prop up their own markets to stave off collapse. Because we're certain all these indicators of prices are just uh, these are the the outliers, and the the TEL is the sign.
Speaker 1: I think we're spelled outlier with a L, I a R. Get these liars out, get them out of Congress, out of Watchington. But yeah, you know he can easily do this with this golden dome thing. You know, that's what he's talking about with green and he could build a golden dome with all the gold that's that's in Fort Knox, if there is any, and then some is probably what he would spend on it. I mean, as soon as he you know, he does this massive tax increase, he calls it a tariff, and he just imposes it himself and then he says, oh, and I've got six hundred billion dollars, so let's just put it all in the military budget.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Forget about the even the rebate that he said he was going to go to people, forget about getting rid of the incompacts, nothing, none of that is going to happen. He will put it into the military. So yeah, he's going to just continue to tax and continue to spend, just like a demograt.
Speaker 3: I think one of the most astonishing metrics that I've seen is that if you take all of the revenue that we take in and minus the teriffs. But if you take all the revenue of taxable internal taxes and you put them together, that just services the interest on the debt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where we are. He's so desperate to get control of the Federal Reserve under his singular control.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You look at these evil institutions that are out there, as I said yesterday, the u N, the Federal Reserve. His instinct is not to end them, not even to reform them. His instinct is to become them, to become a one man Federal Reserve, a one man u N. With his peace board and all the rest of this stuff. He's not going to change anything for the better. He's going to use every problem to get make himself more powerful. And that's that's what's really going to be happening with the Federal Reserve. That's that's the real issue. It's the money on the debt. Because when he lowers interest rates is you've seen, and we've all seen, the longer term interest rates for home mortgages and things like that would sometimes go up either be unaffected or they'll go up when they lower the short term interest rates and I think you're also something else that may kick in pretty soon is as he's you know, gotten all these people in NATO and Europe angry over this Greenland thing. They're already starting to talk about doing a boycott of buying US treasure bills. That could bring things to a head, too, couldn't it. It absolutely could. I mean I was listening to your show yesterday. You mentioned that central banks now hold more gold than they do US treasuries, and that metric. Again, the dollar is still number one held by central banks, but number two is gold, and it supplanted the euro like eighteen months ago as number two. That's why the European Central Bank so that gold was a threat to the system. Oh, it's a threat to your fake money, you know.
Speaker 3: And I think the metrics of dollar usage post World War Two, right after Bretton Woods, it was about ninety percent of the world used a dollar, you know, we supplanted the pound, sterling and the dollar was the world's reserve currency. It's about ninety percent of usage, and that went to past nineteen seventy one and then started to slow declines. I think the year two thousand and one, we're at about seventy five percent of world usage for the US dollar and then just I mean, gosh, in the last few years, and just talking on your show, I was this was something I watched, was the dollar usage, so the money velocity, and it went from about fifty six percent of usage in twenty twenty two following our sanctions on Russia after they invaded Ukraine, and then it's dropped all the way down to about forty percent and just that time. So you know, if you look at the and that's that's the phenomenon of d dollarization. Maybe that's I think that's the most the key indicator in all of this, whether you're talking about the petro dollar or anything else surrounding that, or how much we're going to print. The dollar usage around the world is declining. And even though you know, eighty percent of all of our one hundred dollars bills aren't in this country, they're outside of the continental United States, and sixty five percent of all paper currencies outside of the continental United States, less and less it's being used. And those eventually those dollars will be repatriated. But we're going to continue to print more as the world uses less. So you tell me, what does that spell for the purchasing power of that currency unit. And there's really not any great options to prop that up at this point if you've lost so much, so much usage in such a short period of time. And that's why I think that's what we're watching really with these prices of gold and silver is again as governmental forces and supply and then showing the weakness of how much actual physical is in the market. But it's that it's that loss of usage by the dollars, the world reserve currency at the same time that's really showing up showing up in the prices of gold and silver.
Speaker 1: Day. Yeah, yeah, I just yesterday I went back on looked, I wonder if we're in the UH in the territory of not worth the continental yet, so I can look to see what had happened to the value of the continental during the during the war revolutionary war, and it went They started out, you know, referring it to the Spanish dollar, which was out of gold or silver, right and they made a few continentals that were made out of silver. And by the way, those are worth a lot right now because of you know, historical value and that type of thing. They've had some of them sell it like one and a half million dollars for one continental dollar because of collectible type of thing. But and there were also some pewter and brass versions of those, and those are selling for tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars as well. But the actual paper that's there, even though it may have some historical value, the paper right away dropped to one one thousandth of its value. So in other words, the dollar quickly became one tenth of a cent the paper continental dollars. We're not quite there yet. We have lost since the since Federal Reserve was created. You know, prior to that, we'd been on the gold standard for a very long time, many many decades. But since the Federal Reserve was created, we have lost ninety seven percent of the value of the dollar in terms of purchasing power. So we're not quite in continental yet, but just wait, that may be coming.
Speaker 3: Right, We're very close if you look at this, some astonishing metrics if you just use a calculator. In a little bit of history, you go back to nineteen thirty three, right before Franklin Roosevelt had that executive order about turning in your gold and you look at a twenty dollars gold piece. That was twenty dollars, So think about this is twenty dollars in nineteen thirty three. It's basically an ounce of gold. It's point ninety six seventy five ounces. It's the way that it was set up on our gold silver ratio. Twenty dollars gold piece was basically an ounce of gold. So today that's around forty eight hundred dollars at spot. That's what twenty dollars was in nineteen thirty three. So the issue is the expansion of the money supply. That's the magic trick. Like it's the gold retained its value, it's the twenty dollars that went into oblivion. And that's that's the That's that ninety seven percent that you're talking about. And honestly, I don't think that we've reached a point yet where that the true loss of value has been exposed relative to the money supply. I think that it's worse than it. I mean, think about all of the liquidity that's trapped in these markets, are so called investments and other things that isn't real. And you know, you talk about this stuff, that's that's papered over or has been propped up that by the Central Bank. And so I don't think that we're there yet as far as like a complete exposure or like in the reset, but it's going to be found, like the true value is going to be found in these commodities, and we're seeing this is the beginning of that, and there's no going back. Like I've had people call and say, hey, I'm gonna pause my subscription until prices come down. I don't you know. I love you, but I don't and I'm not. This isn't even like an infomercial. I just don't believe that's going to happen, and if it does, it will be probably something really bad, Like I don't know if you'll be able to use the banking system.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's some there's something inherently, you know, I think solidified in this run.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the analogy here, I think back to the Warner Brothers cartoons right where he had Wiley Coyote and he goes running off the cliff and he keeps going for a while until he looks down at ease that there's nothing there, and then after that realization he drops like a rock, and I think that's really what we're talking about. People are going along running on this fiction of fiat currency, and at some point people going to realize that there's nothing to it, and then everything is going to drop like a rock. And then you're going to have this massive boulder of forty trillion or fifty trillion or whatever it is. At that point, it's going to be following us all the way down to smash this. When we hit the bottom, you know, it's a that's gonna be a wild coyote moment.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, you know, the the arc Buckminster Fuller quote. People cannot get out of the way of what they don't see coming. Yeah, it's just always been some kind of stability thing, or we've bounced back, or you've had a you know, end of the nineteen seventies moved by the FED to raise interest rates to the teens to just get it wrap its arms around inflation. Of course, take you could take out the Hunt family for exposing how week the dollar was through silver and stop the speculation and do the do the manipulation of markets of gold like they did for so long, and then all of a sudden central banks start start buying gold, and this becomes weaponized again the dollar, and that's what we're seeing and it's really you can't do those can't fix those things anymore, and you can't paper over silver anymore. Good luck. There's too many eyes on it. It's it's become again, it's become part of the fourth dimensional warfare, you know, nation state currency wars. So it's fixed that this market is permanent with the way we are right now, like we're not going back to fifteen dollars twenty dollars silver or thirty dollars silver. I don't see it. I don't see how you could possibly sell off like that, and especially knowing that there's you know, the metrics, the statistics out there are alarming, like you know, the seventy five percent or so of the silver that hits the supply is coming from from companies mining nickel and copper. It's like a sideshow like they and so as if the economy suffers and there's less need for copper or nickel, there's not going to be as much silver because it's it's something that they just mine on top of what they're already looking for. And so it's we're years out from because silver was so low for so long, it didn't support mining companies. So there's like the very little silver mining going on. They cannot reach the levels that are needed for demand. And then you have not We've had a definite area. We've had defits of like six years, haven't we. It's been yeah, hundreds of millions of ounces that had be taken from the above ground supply, and it's bottlenecked everywhere. David, like, I had to stop buying sterling again because there's nowhere to melt it, and nobody will take it at any price. Like everything's bottlenecked. And the same thing with the big trading houses. You want to like, my job has become like my subconscious like solves problems in my head while I asleep because I have to get up. And the more like do we clear this? You know, like the amount of stuff clearing because of the amount of selling, and then the bottlenecks of it is. I know that it's across the board. It has to be industry. Why that A lot of operators are like, how do I even navigate this? Because it is so uncertain, and yet the prices continue to rise. That's the tell. That's the tell but something else is afoot here.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: You're doing in an economy that's already in the hyperinflation, dealing in silver and gold.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, we talk all the time about that Hemmingway quote. How does somebody that's very wealthy go bankrupt? And he said, well, gradually. And then suddenly there's another quote that I went to Panasa this weekend and the fact that Hemingway said, we're looking at these corrupt empires. What they first do is they try to inflate everything. It's all things with inflation. The next thing, when that doesn't work, they take you to war. And boy, I tell you, is that not Trump in a nutshell infliction and war? It's just yeah, he is the guy that they've hand picked to lead the sheeple into this whole situation.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, the lizard class always does this. Give us somebody like like Woodrow Wilson is, like, you know, he ran in nineteen sixteen. He kept us out of war. You know what's the first thing he does in nineteen seventeen takes office, puts us in a war. You know, he puts his back dab in the middle of the war. You know, it's every single time. You know, Franklin Roosevelt, you know, in his what was his third term, comes out as like I've seen war, and I hate war, and your boys will not be sent to another you know, European war. The first thing he does is get us into a war, like he's it's the same. And I hate saying that because you know so much of what Trump ran on in twenty sixteen. It animated me. You know, it's thirty six I go, Okay, finally somebody's saying this is stuff that I ran on when I ran for Congress, and I'm like, okay, this he took the populace playbook. I could see he kind of mixed a little Ron Paul with Pat Buchanan, and then I could see that.
Speaker 2: It was tap.
Speaker 3: I said, this is good, but it's just it's all smoking mirrors because we're not We don't have and look at just look at our foreign policies schizophrenic. We kidnapped people, we don't, I mean, we bomb other nations on behalf of other nations.
Speaker 1: I think it's very telling that the people who hated him so much at the beginning, you know, now really love him.
Speaker 2: They're the biggest support.
Speaker 1: Actually, right, that's the tell because he's flipped right, you know, And it's one thing for you know, we look at a candidate that doesn't have any record like Trump, and that was another thing for them. They brings some guy out, he's a celebrity, but he doesn't have any records, so they don't really know what he's going to do. But it's very easy for them to go out and say this is what I think about this, and they can have the right perspective, They can have the right perspective about every issue, but then you have to see what they actually do. And so that's why, you know, I couldn't support Trump a second time, especially after twenty twenty. That was just unprecedented what happened with that, with the lockdown, all the rest, And I knew that that was the deep state plan that they've been practicing for twenty years. If that doesn't tell you that Trump is deep state nothing, well, and so yeah, that's where we are right now.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we're it's very dangerous times. If you think this is normal behavior by the powers that be, I mean, you need to read a little bit. You need to sit with that and pray about it because I don't think that I don't think that we've behaved like this. There's other empires that behave kind of like we are behaving, But there's no real example of some a nation with our power and standing that has declined as rapidly as we have and also is making plans for something like. We can clearly see that we're setting something up, whether hemispheric. I don't know if it's related to the Wolf Wis Memorandum in nineteen ninety two. We're setting up, you know, the thing with Venezuela looking at Greenland like whatever Greenland means to us. There's there's a lot going on here, and I mean, ultimately it's it's God's world. I mean, you got to leave it up to God.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a lot of pointers going back to the technocracy. Of course, you know, you look at the map that he's got there and either but it's more than just a map, and it's more than just let's consolidate everything in the Western hemisphere under the United States. It also goes back to the fact that they wanted everything valued in commodities and things like that, and energy specifically, And so I think that's a big part of the move in Venezuela. They have tremendous resources, and so you know, make that move first, nail that down, and so you keep going back and seeing these contours that looked very similar to what the technocracy wanted. But it is everything that is there is talking about a massive change that is coming, and so that's why it's very important for people to latch onto something that's been stable for millennia, and that's gold and silver. That's about the only thing that we can do to try to get out of the way of what is coming. And it's going to be difficult to do that anyway. You know, when they have a war that starts, whether it's a domestic civil war that Trump is pushing or whether it is foreign wars and things like that, it's still going to affect us, even if we don't agree with it. There's nothing we can do to stop that, and there's only so much that we can do to prepare for it. But whatever we can do, we need to prepare for it. And a key part of that is to try to get the what we've worked for and saved, try to get that into something that's going to be more stable, like gold.
Speaker 2: And silver.
Speaker 3: Well certainly, especially you know, with the lack of trust, and you know where the collapse of trust started. It didn't start at the bottom, it started at the top. Look at the central banks. They don't trust each other. It's clear. I mean, the central banks, if they know each other, they know who what they're doing. I mean, this is the amount of gold purchased by central banks in two thousand and nine was about zero percent.
Speaker 2: Now it makes up.
Speaker 3: The majority of purchases. Because the central banks are moving away from those currents. They just see this system is broken. So they don't even trust each other. They don't trust governments, and neither should you. I mean, the system's going through changes, so don't be too overexposed. The thing about I ran a simulation through AI to look at the s and P five hundred versus gold from nineteen seventy five on and it was like, well, this could be misleading. It's like the SMP five hundred outperform gold. If you just bought ounces of gold, However you have to add in taxable gains companies that went out of business, like you'd have to move it around. It wouldn't be So you're talking about counterparty risk inside of that if you just bought gold at the end of the day, like you know, in nineteen eighty it took one ounce of gold to get to share the S and P five hundred. By two thousand it was five ounces, and then by twenty eleven it's point five and then in declining.
Speaker 2: So that's where you know.
Speaker 3: You can look at the metrics of how much it cost to play in something of the traditional stock market. But you'd just been better off with counterparty risk and exposure and not having to do anything. You've been better off just buying an ounce of gold. Yeah, then to play to play all those games that you have to play in the traditional markets.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to try to preserve what you've got at this point in time rather than to try to you know, hit a home run with timing or something like that. Anything that you want told besides the fact you've got now got wolf Pack trademark, anything else happening.
Speaker 3: With I'm really thankful for that. I'm just you know, just think everybody who's still a part of it. You know, we're doing the best we can at the shop. I had to stop buying, and I don't know how long I'm gonna run this, but both of my physical shops I stopped buying at three pm daily. Just can't do it anymore. It's so much coming in and you know, I try to serve as many people as I can, but it's it's been hard on my cruise and I'm like, we're going to stop buying it three, get people a break and catch up on inventory.
Speaker 2: Well you can.
Speaker 3: You can always buy from us, That's that's never a problem. We got plenty of supply right now. But I would just say, you know, for those are in wolf packets, it just hold as long as you can because, uh, you know, we'll continue to put you know, the best products in there that I'm always looking for loopholes too, like what can I what can I find that would be you know, even more interesting. And I started doing another thing I did David as anybody's if you're a wolf pack, you're gonna get like some collectible stuff. When when you when you get silver dollars from me or like or like silver dimes, Like there's mercury dimes, there's barber dimes in there. They're worth like five times what I put in there. I don't have time to do collectibles, but you'll get them at no charge. I'm just charging you for the silver. They're literally and I would say that. I talked to Yeka about this, my head trader, and she's wonderful. I said, uh, we're we're just doing melt on Constitutional silver. She said yeah, I said, just continue to do that. So we because there's no outlet for it, like I can't even sell it to the trading houses anymore. They won't take it, I mean just because they're so backed up and I won't get paid for weeks. So the the Constitutional silver, if you go to Wolf or David Knight, not Golden, then go to wolf Pack that's called Constitutional Wolf. If you go into one of those packages like two fifty or five, you can buy it one time. You just get stuff at Spot. So like you're getting silver dollars at Spot, you're getting I mean, that's nuts. And because that's what we're buying, we're having to buy them under melt level, so you're getting it getting and there's collectibles in there too. So that's probably the best deal that I have, right Who.
Speaker 2: Knows, maybe I'll get a Continental silver dollar.
Speaker 3: That one I'd like to keep.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I want to half a million dollars for an ounce of silver.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I think I think I'd hold onto that one. But you do get you get silver dollars from the eighteen hundreds all the time, those Morgans I put those in there, you know, I buy them by the bag full. And so we just passed those onto two wolf Pack members.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Well, I really do appreciate it, Tony, and it's been a good thing for all of our Life listeners who have gotten into this. Of course, in the last year, I don't see anything changing except for the trends getting worse. And Jeryl Clint he sees it the same way as he said, you know, Trump has been really good for silver and gold because he's really bad for the economy, so for the dollar, and that's only going to accelerate this next year as he becomes the Federal Reserve himself and they continue that we're going to hit the forty trillion dollar mark. That's going to be a shot in the arm to gold and silver psychologically right there, because you know, every time you see something happen, you know, when gold crosses the two thousand dollars an ounce milestones, I go Okay, everybody recalibrates the way they see things when it crosses three thousand, when it crosses four thousand, Well, what's going to happen when the debt crosses forty trillion dollars?
Speaker 3: That's going to be an event easily be a five thousand dollars gold here, yes, very soon, and silver will hit one hundred. I don't know what happens next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know these it's definitely uh yeah, definitely no going back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is uh we're boldly going where no one has gone before. I guess we could say we're goldenly going.
Speaker 2: We're going. I like that. That's very good.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thanks Tony. It's always great talking to you again. You go to davidnight dot Gold. That'll take you to Wisewolf and you can buy whatever you want. Tony will sell it to you, or you can start your own savings program with wolf Pack. Thank you so much, Tony, always great talking to you. The common man. They created common Core, They've dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future they see the common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com