Speaker 1: All right, looks like we're good. Hello, good evening. How is everybody doing? Oops? I gotta get rid of that if you guys are gonna call it, because it'll be extremely loud. All right, good. So it says tonight a friend in Jim question Mark. And I don't know how it came into my feed or recommended or whatever, but I bid on it. I'm like, all right, whatever, I'll uh, I'll check out go boy, see see what he's up to these days, and uh what he's talking about. And let me just read what I had said here and then uh, maybe put that in perspective a little bit. So I had said, Brewer, the sincerity and honesty we as in capital we like the people are starved, And I said, it's refreshing to hear someone with a bigger platform speaking about the insanity that plagues the rest of us, The rest of us who know damn well what's going on. At least we know that it's not for our own good, if you will. So, yeah, Jim is relatable. I've been listening to him for the past few days, and I wanted to write him off as just another soft pitch celeb balancing the thesis anti thesis scale as we tumble headlong into synthesis in more ways than one, and in more ways than one, I'm nodding to synthesize with machines as well, I said, but I couldn't, so I reached out to him. I'd like to have him on. I don't make anything, so I can't pay for guests. If any of you out there know if anybody can pull strings, let's get Jim on and me on with him. He falls into the programming trap of Nati bad category, people who will refer when they're thinking when to talk about somebody who is the goddamn psychopath, they'll say, oh, you like the like the like the Nazis. You know it's an archangel again. What's up? Looks all right? You're making lots of friends with that, I'm telling you, I said, but we were all there once with that programming, and he doesn't beat to death. I think it's just a simple adjustment to get most people's heads right. Give them the word cheka and I bet they would use gestapo less. Give them a cliff note rundown of the Bolshevik atrocities, and they're nearly ninety percent j compass position, and they probably wouldn't lazily default to Nancy every time they wanted to compare a government to something wickedly evil in the recent past, especially when it's the same people then then and now it's supposed to say then, as says Van Oops, not that that matters now. But alright, so there you go. That's what I that's what I said, and it's gonna be kind of a lighter night. Somebody wants to call in. It's six one nine four three one zero three three four. Don't hesitate, talk to me six one nine four to three one zero three three four six one nine four three one zero three three four and I'm gonna play for you one of Jim's live streams portions of it, and starting at the three six fifty seven mark, give or take, he just gets done talking about when he went to Florida to do a show because they offered him like thirty grand, but he had to be clean. And David Tel locks up first. And basically the thing is if you swear or you you know, smoke or you do something like that, you don't get paid. So David Tel lits up a cigarette, says like ten foul mouthwords back to back and everybody's roaring in laughter and applause. And then he says, sorry, Dean, this isn't for you, It's for them. And then he walked off the stage and said to Jim, I guess I'm not getting paid. And then Jim walked in, did his straight laced performance and got booed, and he said, it was the most horrific feeling you ever had. Felt good taking the money, but not so good, you know, because Dave went there to be funny, he didn't go there for the money. David tel Well, David tells an Awavey from New York. So, I mean there's other things involved there, like him and the Scar brothers, those two twins, they look an awful lot alike, and all of them there, you know, So it's whatever, that's a whole other story. I'm gonna play a little bit of this, and I have different takes on the headset thing, because, like I said in the last dream, they can break down and shut down all the scams that they've been running, as if regimes are different. But they want to give you that impression, right, so they can break down and dismantle all of the scams and schemes that brought us to the edge of the cliff. Now that we're it's just a matter of pushing us off the cliff. Now they already have the extermination plan well underway. So the scams of the old days, the past couple of decades, they can look like the good guys now as they combat the very thing that the entity that still pays these politicians to open their mouths started in the first place. And then we think there's a difference, So I have a different take on the Hegseth thing, you know, the obvious stuff, like the most blatantly stupid things that people would ever think would happen in a rational, reasonable world. Now they're taking away the insanity, and everybody supposed to cheer, like, no, guys in the military probably shouldn't wear dresses, you know, they shouldn't be overweight. These are not things that are mind blowing. And this whole climate nonsense stuff, no more adherence and obedience to it. Yeah, that all sounds fine and good. It's exactly what we should be doing. But what's the scam. We know who is behind these people, so what's the scam. It should be more alarming that they're still pushing forward a carbon tax, they're still put using forward a social credit score, digital currency. You're going to be so imprisoned in a healthscape that none of these other things will even be applicable anymore, because there'll be a greater challenges or threats to your freedom and its destruction and your family on a daily basis for the most simple things. So they can shed away all the exterior stuff that was vaguely supposed to like umbrella oppress you because now that you're going to have to be invisibly chained to something like this, and it's going to be your worst enemy, and you're going to be dependent on it like it's one of your organs. And if you want to get into that more, we will. But you know, I'm not saying that everything about what he says is perfect. This isn't what I'm this isn't what this is about. What I'm saying is it's refreshing to hear somebody with a bigger platform using it to say things that typically you have to scour the internet for. He has nearly half a million followers just on YouTube, and he's got a huge presence on Rumble as well. I mean he's amusing, he's entertaining, but he's also relatable and a lot of the ones that I've been listening to like he's He and his family need to learn a way out of the MD trap because most of the stories I've heard about him and his family had to do with people and his family at a very young age relatively getting dementia and then eyeing and I'm thinking to myself, where's the stat and you know, what's their medications? What were they on before this happened, because people in their mid fifties shouldn't be losing their minds, So were their stating drugs involved? You know, the things that I don't think he would look for, although he can complain about different aspects of you know, the COVID injections and things like that, and point out that I don't think he opens his eyes wide enough to see that it's the systemic problem with a murderous pharma kia that's at work here, and that all things that they prescribe, regardless of the doctors are aware of it or not, that which creates that system is well aware of what they're doing, and they are putting people in an early grave. And if his you know, his family's diet or his makes them more susceptible to getting dementia at a young age. Because even his niece was on and she had a story with her with her mother, I think, or maybe with her father, or maybe it was both. But he lost both of his parents, she lost at least one of hers, and all to dementia. I don't think they know anything about the ninetieth central nutrients. They probably don't know who doctor Manzou is or doctor Glidden. So it's not like I wouldn't have something to offer or provide him if he is if his mind was open enough, and then I would also probably you know, try to explain in a friendly way some of the things that make him want to change his mind about his perception of Germany and his perception of World War two and who if you're going to use any kind of reference, he may as well talk about the Czecha and the Bolsheviks who were going on a murder rampage to Russia and the rest of Europe. So let's go into this, But first I'll just go around the room here and see what's up. Let's say I gotta refresh this one in an FTJ of Germany. All right, the chat is empty right now, and then it's six to one nine four three one zero three three four heret it? Go okay, okay, now let's head up over here. Come on, Oh wow, look at sounds fast. I already get up and going on and look at that. All right, let's see did I do that right?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Changel Josh, it's me.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah, press one all right? Can you hear me? Hey Dan, what's up? Buddy? What's up? Jess? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? All right? Yes, sir, let me try to, let me try to remedy. And I'm having trouble hearing you on my side.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I can hear you. If you want to try called back in, you can do that.
Speaker 2: The fuck man, it's doing the whole robot thing.
Speaker 1: Bro, all right, call back, I'll type it in the chat.
Speaker 2: You know what, man, I'll tell you what. I'll try from another number. I've got multiple numbers. I'll try from another one. I'll see if I can that might help.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well that's how it's done. Anybody else wants call it, and he'll probably be calling back in. There's a couple things that I'm gonna go over tonight. But interaction is always fun, So let's do that. Let's see what the other was. Where's my money trick? Archangel? I don't pay until I'm satisfied in their performance. Haha, That's what I said in to Juana. It's kidding. Uh yeah, it's six poet nine four three one zero three three four. Thanks Karen for putting into the chat for me. Yeah, and I just said call back on that one. So the only other one that we're missing here is YouTube. I can't use that one. Count yours that one? Yeah, Like you know, listen to Jim Alice reminded me that there was a time when I had es sense of humor. Then I started talking about real shit.
Speaker 2: You see call from gosh be brocept press one.
Speaker 1: Hello, all right, where yet you hear me or not? Oh boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can hear you? Just fine? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: I can hear you. I heard you better on the other phone, to be honest, but yeah, go for it, man, talk.
Speaker 2: Dude. I was actually gonna ask you, what's what's the subject matter for the evening?
Speaker 1: You know, keeping it fast and loose, just like my women just kidding. Just I'm gonna go over some light topics tonight. Earlier today I did a like a one hour Patreon exclusive, So if you're on my Patreon, there's stuff over there kind of tied into what we were doing the other night, some more to talk about the Go Black EA and some of the other strangeness there that ties in and actually confirms more in my mind the stories that were discussed in Ancient Sumor that make their way into the British.
Speaker 2: Eda, the British, the British Man. Dude, I've been keeping track these last couple episodes. You know, I'm hit and miss. I stay busy, but I try to catch your shows every time I see your you know, your scations pop up. But tonight I just got lucky. Actually, But dude, I'm well, you know me, I'm super interested in the whole early Arian history stuff. You know. L. A. Wadell was a fucking genius mane my language. No, yeah, but but yeah, dude, I actually didn't get to catch I guess the last episode because I was watching obviously. I think I was in the chat. I think he probably saw me when you were when you were doing the last little Eda's bit you know me, that's like my that's my thing, is that early history. But uh but dude, I didn't catch the go blood the temple stuff, and apparently I don't know. I'm sure you're aware, you're you're pretty pretty on point on stuff. But apparently they sounds another one that might be older. Have you have you heard of that?
Speaker 1: Or it's a sister's site. I think this is when you're talking.
Speaker 2: About fucko, But I mean, you know, and then apparently like by you know, of course you know, their whole time frame bullshit is is exactly that bullshit. But but apparently it might be older, you know, which which is super fascinating into Tepley is just so old in itself, you know. But you know, conventional blah blah blah dating. But but yeah, man, I you know, it was kind of fun, like I I literally kind of caught you by chance, and that I was an interesting evening. But but yeah, I dude, are are you going to be going into some of the early history stuff tonight or what? Like? What was you said? You're kind of free balling it, which I did, But was there any kind of uh, you know, direction that that you were thinking about? Because I mean, I'm down to talk about whatever.
Speaker 1: I just kind of I'm gonna I'm gonna see, Yeah, I'm gonna pitch. I'm gonna pitch out the uh, you know, set up this thing with the the Jim Brewer stuff just because I think it's interesting. I think, you know, I I wouldn't have expected him to be as vocal, you know. I mean, I'm not expecting him to be blatantly vocal, but somebody with a with a platform like him to be saying what he's saying and some of the that, coupled with some of the other stories that I hear him discuss, I want to believe in sense that there's some like there's a type of sincerity with him, like an honesty that is refreshing, makes him more of a real person, even though he happens to be in like that industry. I think he might possibly be a real dude, you know what I mean? And uh, he kind of walks you through a lot of the things that go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was just saying he is exposed because of his whole Hollywood tithe because you got to you know, you gotta know, even from his young twenties, he was already involved like Half Baked was one of his early movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nineteen ninety nine round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, So he's been involved with Hollywood for a while too, so you know he's already got the inside knowledge on the whole dark side of things, you know. So he's definitely j pilled being a Hollywood star obviously, you know. And then obviously you know, he hasn't been doing work Hollywood wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that he wouldn't get a he wouldn't take the death injection, and he wouldn't uh, he wouldn't agree to making his shows injection only during COVID. So that's why he wasn't doing stand up or any work anymore, because he basically got blacklisted of that.
Speaker 2: Obviously. I mean, that's you know, that whole you know, censor thing with the whole jab was juice shit, you know what all that all was, you know, right, But yeah, dude, but that's that's what like, I that's that's kind of uh, you got to think even though he was on Joe Rogrian, you know what I mean, and he still did keep a particular celebrity status, he is more like us that, you know what I mean. He's like he's like a converted civilian, you know what I mean, Like he's been on the other side, but he's like, oh fuck, okay, no I'm not you know, I'm not about that. That's all enough to know what I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's the thing. I yeah, here's the thing I think that happens too, is when you have like a star power, celebrity power already you you're allowed more leeway only because for them to, uh, what's the best way to say, Like, if they put you on Joe Rogan, they've kind of already christened you in the minds of some people as being just another one of them. So in a way, it works against you, even if it's not really even if you're not saying anything that that goes against what your beliefs are to put yourself there, it's kind of, you know, giving off that impression. So there's that element too. But I mean, popularity works for Joe. Yeah, Joe's still going to make money off off the Oi vase behind Joe is still going to make money off of it. It's going to be a big it's going to be a big show because Jim's on it. So you know, they're still winning in one way or the other regardless of what you're talking about, because it's not like he's going out and saying we need to get rid of all the duel. He's not going that far. So it's not like he's calling for action or anything like that. But he is mentioning the issues, which is enough.
Speaker 2: Well, you see, You've got to think about it this way too. Man. There's a lot of people that are just getting on the bandwagon that realize that there's a genuine desire from a lot of people who are noticing quote unquote and that you know, a lot of these people are trying, like a lot of these quote unquote truther people are making money from the exposure. So they're saying, oh, hey, I'm aware, Oh fuck, did you I'm not going to mess her show up?
Speaker 1: You know where I was going with that one there, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. But dude, it's like it's like it's like I I honestly feel in my own experience that a lot of the people that are kind of hopping the fence now are are trying to like make money or griff or you know, or are be promoted or sponsored by some Jewish fucking backed company.
Speaker 1: Well, That's here's the thing. There are manufactured people like that. There are people that are the controlled up because they're honey pots for threat assessment. So you have people like Stu Peters, who comes out of nowhere gets five hundred thousand followers over George Floyd. I mean, come on, like, that's what his name. He's a bail bondsman, slash bounty hunter, slash rapper that then all of a sudden has this I'm a I'm a real anchorman boy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, dude, where's all your money coming from? Because you don't make money doing this crap, So where is it all coming from? I mean maybe if you're If you're it's it's like a catch twenty two. You have to have the audience to get the sponsorship. You have to have the sponsorship to be you know, it's like you have to be allowed to be promoted and not canceled or shadow band. So why was he special? Why did he not get shadow band? Why was he promoted?
Speaker 2: You know, you really got to consider something with the whole jproof thing. Okay, it takes like an incredible amount of work through the Center of Reserve and through particular banking systems, and through all kinds of red tape and yellow tape and all the fucking tape you can imagine to even get something like that to where it can be actual work as a you know what I mean. So if if he if he's even in the realm to where he could create a quote unquote token ized currency, he's already working for the wrong team.
Speaker 1: Who's that.
Speaker 2: You can't You can't just make a mean coin and be like, oh, hey, guys, they made a mean coin. Throw it on the fucking NAZDA.
Speaker 1: No, dude, are you talking about Trump though?
Speaker 2: No, No, the fucking jproof thing that that stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh he did that. I didn't even know about that. Yeah, No, come on man, And now what's that all that's doing is yeah, I don't like these people, but I'm jumping onto their system. It's like that's like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 2: Know. But that's what's retarded. If people can't understand that. You can't just be like, oh, hey guys, oh hey bankers, only day bankers, I want you to go ahead and throw my mean coin. They don't. They don't just like say okay, cool. To even get that process done, you have to fucking know people, dude, you can't just be like, oh, hey, I decided to make this fucking meme coin, promote it on Nasdaq or fucking whatever, the kind of you know how they fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and you know that somebody's making money off of this too. And it's exactly this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And and honestly, that ship's not easy. You have to have like brokers, bankers, insurance.
Speaker 1: People typically and what are all those people typically? And who do they have to know? Typically? All right, I'll give you, I'll give you a hint. They're not Irish, they're not Eskimos, and they're not Irish.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, exactly right. I wonder what they are. Ah, but that's what I'm saying, dude. You know, none of that ship's easy, dude. But people don't have any fucking sense anymore. Man. They like like dudes, like the whole Charlie Kirk thing, the sky Charles Kirk thing, all of this ship distraction. And dude, people are getting passionate about ship that they won't remember in a week because they're so fucking stupid. They do have the cognitive mental capacity to even understand what's going on. They're literally living day by day with the show.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I'll say something about extreme emotion. Okay, if it's with even just the slightest amount of intellectual you know, fortitude, Yeah, it's it might be just looking for guidance in the direction to be useful, but just you know, pure raw emotion in extreme extreme like that. That's that also is an indication when you don't have a governing switch of someone who is just unstable and is going to freak out about the next thing that they put in the news and that's all, you know, it's just something to occupy your time.
Speaker 2: And if it's if it's not the indoctrination that gets you, it's the constant fucking lure, the psyops thing. Basically, if they don't get you through the progressive constant programming, they get you through the gotcha, gotcha, the big you know lure ship like the Charlie Kirk big lure. Hey, Red and Blue people, that's fly the fucking monkeys, you know what I mean. And all the while these fucking motherfuckers are rubbing their hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I said something about this last show. It's like instead of instead of you know, having them get us all riled up and then pointing to where we should you know, let our aggression. Now, what's instead of looking at the finger and where it's pointing, look at the hand and look who's holding it, like, you know, who's who's doing the pointing. That's who we should be focusing our energy on, not the person, not not where they're pointing us to go.
Speaker 2: Of course, well, it's kind of like you were you were referencing with like the gatekeeper concept. There's people who are who are saying, oh, hey that like I said, now they're jumping on the bandwagon to make money. But they're saying, oh it's the Jews blah blah blah blahlah blah. But they're only saying so much and they're still on the whole. Nazis bad guys Hitler bad guy.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the thing, the thing that the thing that people don't understand is they don't understand the con of you know, the deception by truth, meaning they are saying all the real things, but are they sincere and why are they why are they doing it? And this this is the thing that's the most important. Well, it's that because that way they can they can be that because they're the most you know popular. Everyone else talking about it doesn't even get seen by the by the you know, the real people with real you know intent, you know, true intent are not seen. It's only the people up front that they control the mouths of talking about this stuff. And they are saying a lot of real stuff. But here's the problem. Why are they saying it? And why are they allowed to say it without being shadow band just like you or lose their stuff. And here's the here's the thing. Because it's easier to compartmental lives or or i'm sorry, organize you're listing for your palenteer or whatever else you're going to do. Putting people on a list is basically the point. So a honeypot is typically like a female attraction. You know, you get somebody lured in. But if you're refreshing to people because you're speaking what they consider to be more honest or truth or whatever, or you're bold and you're daring and you know, all this nonsense and they're not, they don't fix They don't think why isn't this guy getting canceled When people who are saying less get obliterated. They don't think about that, they just start commenting and liking and following. They even told you every everybody recently that even your watch time on a particular thing that you're you know, in your feed will put you on a list even or like or if you save it or if you share it, or if how how long you've been actually watching it, like I just said, and what you're following. So that's why there's Stupeter's people out there, because they're already making their you know, you know, you got to got to watch out for those people who understand the game. So if that person out there is telling you it's it's a trap because you know, if they didn't want you to know about this stuff, it wouldn't be on social media. They own social media, so there would be no there would be no people being able to say the type of things that I share with you off of Instagram. That's that's meta, that's Zuckerberg. They want people to be consuming that stuff because it makes it a lot easier for them to threat assess and know exactly where you are and what you're doing and watch you and when when they get around to it with their at their leisure, they'll do something about you. Or the will just obliterate you with with a negative social credit score where you can't even buy fucking food anymore, you know, And that's all coming. You're exactly right, they'll starve us all up, it all down.
Speaker 2: White well, because honestly, dude, I'm I'm well aware. I am the enemy of the thing, trust me, friend, I am on all the list, my buddy.
Speaker 1: Right, how's your how's your property doing? How's your property doing?
Speaker 2: I am openly, I am openly against my enemy. I do not fear my enemy, even though they are great, I don't. I don't fear these fucking parasites, dude, because I know what they really are. Yes, they have power, sure they do. So can they Can they kill my spirit? Can they kill the love that's in my heart? Can they kill like my No they can't. They can They can take my breath? Sure sure, fuck that the aria spirit that breathes in my body. Fuck they can. And I'll tell you what when they come to try. Oh buddy, they're gonna have a little bit of trouble. But you know, dude, it all boils down like, look, man, we all, we all, we're all gonna die, you know what I mean? We all die, but it's how you live, you know what I mean. Like it's it's like people are so in fear, people are so uh in doctor buddy, Bro, I'm Scottish. Hey, I have that spirit in me. Let me tell you my friend and I and I'm you know, hey, you know what I'm I'm I'm fair to say it. I'm well armed, bro, so you know, and I'm well trained as well, so you know what I mean. Hey, come at me, guys. I know that said they're listening.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, would you know it won't even it won't even get to that. It'll be a more sinister thing that that occurs.
Speaker 3: It'll be.
Speaker 2: You're right, because I mean, dude, honestly, I'm well aware of the technology through just the five alone is very dangerous and I know that it can be targeted to like single targets and be used to like do very dangerous things to you physically. I'm aware of this, but not even that.
Speaker 1: But I just mean shutting you down so that they I mean, if you're not if you're not a subsistence farming or whatever you're, you know, you're gonna be yeah, whatever it is. If you need nails you're gonna have to go to a store to get nails, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, look, bro, I'll tell you this. I've been living outside of the system for a couple of years now, and it's actually a lot easier than you'd like to think. A lot of people make it think like, oh, man, you do that, it's so hard. No, it's not really, not really at all. I'm literally living in paradise right now. I don't have any bills, I own my home, I own my land. I don't I don't. I don't know any man anything. I don't know any bank anything, period. And dude, I live pretty good man, and and honestly, I live on a very small amount of money that I can easily make if I need to. But people don't realize, you know, they're all trapped in the system. They're working a job forty fifty sixty hours a week.
Speaker 1: Well that's what the digital ID does too. Yeah, And that's what the digital ID does. And that's what we're going to get into with what they just did in the UK. They're saying, if you do by the end of this parliament, if you don't have digital ID, you won't be working, So you won't be able to be a slave. But also this is where it extends out from there, is you won't be you'll be canceled from payment processing and all that other stuff too. So if you're self employed, it's still going to affect you over there.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly you know, so a.
Speaker 1: Bank accounts, all that stuff will be knocked out. You won't have you won't have an ability to make a living.
Speaker 2: Bingo, and you know how banks go, you have to tie your account to your Social Security number, so there's no way to get around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure how much the UK, but yeah, right.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, oh well I'm not sure about the UK. You could be very right on that. I actually have no concept about the UK's rules on that one, but I assume it's a similar process considering they're you know, like the parent company type of thing, but as far as the corporation goes, right, Yeah, yeah, dude, the digital ID is literally extinction, you know, on top of the whole COVID shot thing. Between the COVID and the digital ID, we're literally looking at total enslavement slash extinction of the human race, like on a very real level. Yeah, between the two, just just those two threats, not not to mention the other technocratic threats, the economic threats, the fucking blah blah blah blah blah and endless listing threat but just those two alone, the COVID shot, genetically switching people through birth. We're looking at extinction, dude, not just white people, humanity dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know that's that's where it matters to try to convey that information to people, because while this is still an issue, we need all the help that we can get. We can't and here's the reason why I say that is we can't have side skirmishes. It's going to be hard enough to level the playing field here without having them send out their minions who are who are destroying their own ability to survive but not aware of it. Because right now they're being favored by the system, they're getting all the benefits off of our backs. So that breeds loyalty to these demonic people, and unfortunately, that's a hard thing that's hard not to crack because the more the more that they give them, the more they'll be and the more they rile us up about or them up about you know, oh, slavery this, and you know oppression that and all this of their crap. You know, the low the low intellect people will be a problem. They will be hostile, and that's going to be part of their army.
Speaker 2: There's literally like twenty million Karen Liberal Karen piece of shit white white women who are actually the greatest enemy to our own race of anyone, Liberal young white women and liberal from from ninety nine to eighteen, they are the greatest threat to humanity is liberal white women. They are they're they're not only race traders.
Speaker 1: And they're they're mankind traders.
Speaker 2: Dude, bingo bingo, dude, like soul traders, dude.
Speaker 1: And this is that, this is where that religion thing comes in, because if you're not a if you're not a you fall into like multiple categories. Either you're of one of the three Abrahamic faiths, and that's where they've got your mind trapped. Or because they've killed God and got rid of God, then the state or the man becomes your god, and you want this as long as the government appears to be giving you everything that you want and and punishing your enemies, then they're they become statists. But even more than that, they're in the cult of scientism, where they think somehow that there's no fraud or lies in medical and science, so they'll be pushing for you to get death injections. And you know, I think there's probably a reason why those ones don't die of Mario Karta. It's because they're they're part of their army. And I and I guarantee you through electronics and and all of the you know, the way that they monitor, like through Obamacare type stuff like your your health records. I'm pretty sure they can choose which vile they're going to inject into which person, so that certain people have one outcome and others have another. And they'll keep going on and on about how they're just fine. Meanwhile other people are dropping like flies because they're not as mentally trapped into the in the system and supporting it. So they're not going to get rid of all those people because those people help them.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm sure you're aware because I can actually I've set up my phone through at the administration settings that I can actually pull up Mac addresses on people who are vaccinated. And so if I can do that on my Android phone, then the government can absolutely do it on a wide scale level through DARPA programs. Yeah, it's so they not only absolutely know every single person who has been jabbed, but they can absolutely manipulate through the five Towers. I know this sounds conspiratorial, but it's I've seen the patents, I've seen how they correlate. But but they can manipulate through the nano lipid particles. How to manipulate your.
Speaker 1: Body, which is a matter of signals. Yeah, it's just a matter of signals. If something is transferring a signal like a transfer of receiver, it could just be like a beacon blip, they'll they'll know who's got what. But they also know because of your records, what's what vial they've given, you know, they they know from the digital records, they know who gave, who got what, and what's in them, and they know. You know, when I heard about that show far Tune that they were going to play on their little horns, I was like, does that mean that they're going to signal something that's going to activate something and all these people that got shut Maybe, dude, you are.
Speaker 2: On something right there. I thought the same thing myself, because look, man, they did some weird exercises. FEMA and the Army, which I mixed. Army did did zombie exercises. Dude, that's real man.
Speaker 1: When they sent out the tone and made everybody crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding, man. It was where they basically were like they did scenarios where there was like a a rage virus type of thing, kind of like twenty eight days later, more more like that than the typical zombie type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeahs the virus accurate.
Speaker 2: That's actually more accurate to the effect that is caused by anyways. So but dude, I was in the Army for eight years. I'm well aware they do not do some because I was seventy four Bravo. It's actually Intel, so I know what I'm talking about. They don't do scenarios. There's a real world application, right and so and so. Dude, when they saw all of that ship, I was like, what the fuck are they up to? Man?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing too. You know, people don't get this. It's like, if you weren't the enemy of the state, if they didn't consider a sentmza of the state, why would the surveillance be pointed inward and not outward? If there if their goal is to protect the country, why are they so focused on the people, the citizens, if you want to, for lack of a much better word, rather than at they're so called enemies, but there are no enemies because the whole entire globalist system is geared at suppressing each and each one of their uh populations. So that's exactly they're not at war with each other. They're at war with you.
Speaker 2: Occupied government. Our enemy literally not only runs our government, but our judicial system, our economic system, multiple other systems, educational, monetary, so many systems. Our enemies run everything that matters, gives them the power, and then everyone is brainwashed into living within the system. In fact, if he tried to take it away, it's just like the matrix, where some people will fight to stay enslaved because they've been so indoctrinated, they'd been so just high of their humanity, they think that.
Speaker 1: They can't live without it. Well, that's the same thing with money. That's the same thing with money and this concept of value. I think I touched on this yesterday. It's like, Wow, you're telling me that this shiny piece of metal, one ounce of this shiny piece of metal with an orange tinge to it, is worth three thousand, eight hundred pieces of useless paper that's also worthless. It's like, what does that mean? What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What, Wow, this is worth.
Speaker 2: Getting more valuable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gold doesn't stay, it doesn't get more valuable. Money gets less valuable.
Speaker 2: Gold is not getting more valuable. Money is getting worth less. People need to fucking understand that. So fucking dumb people are like, oh, gold is bouncing up in price. No, it's not. That means the money that you're paying for it is worth less, you dumb ass idiot. Right, people are so fucking stupid. It's phenomenal. It is literally phenomenal. How dumb people are. They're like, oh, my shit's going up in value. No, you dumb nigger, it's not. Your money is worth less. You know what I mean. You're a fucking idiot, you basic math dude.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing too, and this is why I went through this whole I went through this whole thing, and I spent a lot of time on it talking about and still I still there's certain themes that everybody has to be a cognizant of when they're trying to make sense of all the of all the nonsense and lies. And that's why I say, you know, okay, here's the Bank of England, which basically took over all of Europe and enslaved them through the debt system. And then they created another one called the Federal Reserve, and they switched their military power, their their their, their headquarters to America because we had a lot of wealth that they sapped out of us and funded a Bolshevik revolution in two World Wars to give them more power, and then subsequent after that, every one of these other wars were to expand the central banking territory. We were destroyed allies each and every time.
Speaker 2: Not involved in World War Two, the Germans would have won straight up.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, if we were the same America we thought we were, we would have been allies with them. Not with this, you know, Judaism declares war on Germany. Well I would we be, I would be Why would be be funding a Bolshevik revolution in the first place. If it wasn't for us, there would have been no Russian revolution.
Speaker 2: Back in the thirties, before nineteen thirty nine, like something like thirty percent of the American population was sympathetic to the Nazi cause that's real, bro. Yeah, Well, I mean we even had something called the meet salute here in America that a lot of people forget about. But you should look up what the bella me salute is? Like, right, well, no, are you not famili I figured you would be familiar. I was actually saying that for like future viewers.
Speaker 1: The Bellamy salute was a gesture used to accompany the pledge of allegiance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did this one time and I got slapped by it by a black person at my school. Yep, He's like, oh, you think they're funny, and he slapped me in the face. And then when we were playing basketball, playing for tryouts, you threw an elbow at me and ship my fucking tooth piece of shit. Anyway, the Bellamy salute was a just and I was doing it in sarcasm, t because why are we standing and pledging to a flag? Is my thoughts. In high school, I was a little bit ahead of my time, I guess. And uh so when they were like doing the pledge, I punched my chest and I did this was it was more it was more of a Roman salute, you know, saying it, you know, in rolling my eyes at the same time, and this fucking guy came over and slapped me in the face. The Bellamy salute was a gesture used to accompany the Pledge of Allegiance, involving raising the arm with the palm facing downward towards the flag, named after Francis Bellamy, author of the Pledge. It was replaced by Congress in nineteen forty two with the hand over the heart. So this is what it was. This is what oh, this is what the standard was until forty two. It wasn't just something that some people did. It was what they want though. Somebody should somebody should tell all the detractors of that asshole forty two. Yeah, so prior to the end of the war, but when it was already in the bag with the hand of the heart gesture, because we got into the war at forty one, and then by forty two, this is what happened. I remember it was December December of forty one. So not too long after that did they change it, because it because its similarity to the Nazi salute, caused controversy during World War Two. It was created in eighteen ninety two to be part of the Pledge of Allegiance, with the written by Francis Bellamy. People would extend their right arm forward, fingers straight, and together with the I'm facing down, I'm seeing the kids right here purpose. It served as a non military gesture of respect for the American flag while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance similarity to the Nazis smooth. In the nineteen thirties and forties, the bill meste was seen as too similar to the fascist Fascism is not a bad thing. They made that word ugly too, Just like saying Nazi, you should be saying if they're not retarded, they would say National socialists. Who the hell would call themselves an idiot?
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, I'm a proud fucking KNA my friend.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing though, that you're not. Yeah, I would rather be called an anti Semitic cole. And because I don't, I don't. I don't think that this is a this is nobody walks around saying I'm retarded. I mean they might, I mean, you know, maybe they have. If somebody does do that, I think I have more respect for them because they're because they are that self aware that I would actually have respect for them for saying that. You know that they're retarded. But it literally means a tree bumpkin it was. And then the eighteen hundreds that this word even came into being as a sling for Roman Catholics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: It was only repurposed by some you know, Jewish journalist as a way of being like disparaging towards National Socialists. And then that's where they all used after that, because of course they run the media. There was nobody in the National Socialists I ever called themselves ann.
Speaker 2: Dude and dude, I still use the term Nazi, and I'm aware of its etymological interpretation purpose and I still use it because of it the power of the term itself, because people ask me there like, oh man, you know, what do you think? And I'm like, I'm a fucking cold ass Nazi. What do you think? And they're like, oh shit, And I'm like, no, no, no, let's talk about it. Huh. You got some pretty disposed ideas. Let's let's talk about these things. And dude, I'm j told like it's in the thousands now, dude considered racist, where I'm like, I'll be proclaimed. Well, dude, I proudly proclaimed to many people, Yes I am a fucking proud Nazi. What of it? Talk to me about it friend, and dude, they're like, okay, well, hey, I'm talking like black people and everything. Bro, I'm not going to use the other term.
Speaker 1: But dude shouts, it's deserved, you know what I mean. Like, I understand that that word is very, very valid, but it's not valid to everybody, just like you know, white trash myth head isn't valid to every white person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, well, see, I use it. I use it psychologically, because dude, you have to think of the psychological power of that word itself. That's why I use it. That's why I don't call myself nat sock or NS. I say I may not see because I want people to understand that they're that they're psychological grasp of that word is flawed. And so through my own example, I showed them, hey, Nazis are bad, dudes, NAIs aren't fucking bad. And in fact, I'll tell you what being a Nazi is all about, my friend, and then by the time they're done listening, if they have the balls too, they're on my team. And so dude, that's that's how you win. You don't have to lie. You say, oh, look, oh I'm proudly this thing. Oh you've heard something about me? How about I tell you from my own mouth what's up? And if you want to call me a liar, go ahead, If you want to call me whatever, blah blah blah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: You know I mean the room, uh you know, I mean especially the over the that you know, and then it looks awfully like a Roman salute, which is I'm sure that's where where the inspiration came from. But I'm sure, I'm sure, I'm sure. I'm sure Bellamy is now considered an anti semi and a racist, even though in eighteen ninety two is when it was instituted, long before there was any of those other things. But you know that doesn't matter to people.
Speaker 2: You bet, you bet, you bet, And see, people don't know their own history. And you're a very clever man, you know, you're you know a lot of history, my friend. I love that about you. In fact, that's why I watch you. But you didn't know about the Bellamy salute. I did not till I mean now you're more aware, you know what I mean of something that was super important to your cultural understanding of why we're fucking here and why you're in this fight and why I'm in this fight because dude, you know I tried to do the whole I tried to do the whole way people up thing, way way way back. I'm ex in tell that's what I did. In the army. I was Intel.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you a question about that? Can I ask you? Let me ask you a question about that. Is there is there any other you know, organizational affiliation that you had that made you yet I got you accepted into I don't know how deep you were into Intel, but I mean I was in ops, but that's not anything.
Speaker 2: I mean I had the highest security clearance you could get in the military, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: So were you Mormon? Were you, uh, you know, affiliated to some sort of Masonic.
Speaker 2: Not at all, I'll tell you. I'll tell you this much. My family was involved, my my uncle, in fact, my father's brother, I mean excuse yeah, my father's brother was a high ranking Freemason.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: That is definitely true. However, was never involved.
Speaker 4: It may have.
Speaker 2: Plus, I had a very high IQ. I. I scored extremely high on my ASSAP and I mean like when I say extremely, I mean extremely, So that was also helpful. But but dude, I think honestly that was really more it. I don't think they back in that time, they didn't kind of look into your background. It was more your IQ that they were more involved in. I mean, like c I A came to like to be like, hey, what's up, buddy, And I was like, I'm good, you know what I mean? But but dude, like I had a very high I have a very high IQ, and I I scored very high on all of my tests. That's why I was.
Speaker 1: Put into hotel the aptitude tests like that, because I had I had to move schools.
Speaker 2: Hacker for the army.
Speaker 1: You might say that again, would you say something?
Speaker 2: You know, I was basically a for the hacker?
Speaker 1: You were you were you were an eighty two hundred unit, No, seventy four.
Speaker 2: Seventy is what actually our MS code was seventy four? You know I said that, right, only thirty six of US United States?
Speaker 1: You know you know why I said that, right? Eighty two hundred unit is the masades, uh.
Speaker 2: Course is really intelligence?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you used to that yet so there was only six of you? Is that what you said?
Speaker 2: I'm very aware?
Speaker 1: Say good, you said there's only six of you guys.
Speaker 2: There was only thirty six of us thirty shire country. Yeah, actually real, wow, yeah there, we're very very smart people. My my team, we were ridiculous, man Like, So what were you guys doing me and ship like we did?
Speaker 1: Were you guys engaged in uh, screwing with Americans or doing like c I A types.
Speaker 2: Oddly?
Speaker 4: Not at all.
Speaker 2: What we actually did was we security patched. Most of my work involves security patching detail. So like say, if what they would literally tell us, they would they put it. They give us a bunch of you know, computers, very high speed computers, and it would say to us, okay, here's you know, you have multiple access to programs. Go ahead and use these programs to hack the d O D or hack the NHS or hack the whatever. And so we would test the firewalls of our own.
Speaker 1: Was that on a closed circuit model of the of the security or was it on the actual system itself?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, they monitor our ship. Yeah, we actually did it. That's what I'm saying. They would monitor us because we were we were talented hackers. They taught us how to write code, and so we would write code and we would use particular software where we could buy ass make trojans back for things I had into, like d O D and uh things like that. I actually hacked the d o D one time. That's why I keep referencing that. I actually did it myself, me and a friend of mine, which is the hardest one, even harder than NHS. But but once you do that, that's how they patch holes in their system. So they would use us because we weren't the enemy, so we could show them their soft points and then they would use our code. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and so and so. And when I realized what I was doing, I stopped working for them, and they didn't like that. By the way. They made my life difficult because I walked away from them.
Speaker 1: Actually, but but they cut off Did they cut off your benefits when you left or whatever?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like the first thing. In fact, they sucked in my duty two fourteen. They did a lot of bad stuff, man. Actually, to be honest, they they did me really wrong. Really, but you know, I'm okay with that, but I get how the game works now.
Speaker 1: Was it in general?
Speaker 2: I mean it did me really bad.
Speaker 1: You got out? Was it because the term was over? Because it was like a discharge for other reasons.
Speaker 2: No, no, I finished my time. I actually I actually know shit, I shouldn't tell the story, but I made it very very easy for them to to let me go. But uh but yeah, no, I when I realized what I was doing, I I you know, I'll tell you this. I directly threatened my captain because when I realized, especially what I was doing, because I was I. I happened to be one of the best of my kind. And when I realiz what what what what I was actually involved with, I was very pleased. I'll put it that way. And you know, I I basically told him, I'll walk through this pitch with an ar you need to give me my discharge, Yeah, buddy, And I wasn't kidding, you know, and you know and so uh but yeah, man, you know, but that's why, you know, that's why my name's on every list, my friend, it's not just because I'm some.
Speaker 1: Internet We're gonna, we're gonna put We're gonna put this up here for a second. We're gonna put this up for your second because it just reminds me of something.
Speaker 2: To get out of this hole and do some really important work for national security.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, I was going to do your family a favor and hook up the Disney Channel for free. Well forget that.
Speaker 2: Walking out, you know, I was of all that kind of stuff. My my information is obsolete now. I actually used to work for Oracle through the Army. When I got out, Oracle wanted to hire me because I was so good at my job, and they offered me. Oh my god, buddy, they offered me the world. Let me talk about Satan, Okay, they offered me the world, you know, and I said, I said, no, you know what I mean. I actually honest. I lived in poverty after that, which was weird because you know, they offered me, like I said, uh, you know something only Satan could offer, to be honest, and and I was like, no, I can't do this anymore. They make you because Oracle, Oracle is c I A. So everyone's clear on this, anyone who listens to this podcast, Oracle is the I A. Okay through the D O D. But dude, Honestly, when I realized, like I said, when I came to a realization of what I was doing, and especially because I was particularly talented at what I was doing, I was displeased. I'll put it that way. A lot of people died because of what I did, you know, and so I I I certainly was displeased about about you know, what I was doing when I realized. But uh, but now you know, I use I use my gifts for good instead. There you go, Oh buddy, you know, hey man, you know I've I've paid my dues, my friend, not only has my this government made me pay dearly for for for for basically turning away from them, but not only did I turn away, but I have spent many years fighting the same fight you are.
Speaker 1: Larry Ellison is worth three hundred and ninety three billion dollars, it says Oracle founder Larry net Worth jumped to three hundred and ninety three billion after Oracles earning searched for making him the world's richest person because of his you know, now he's got more public uh funding deals with the Trump administration. Well even though he even though he's seen the CIA cut out anyway.
Speaker 2: Public You said public, but that's actually government contracts.
Speaker 1: No, they're more public meaning meaning there is I said, it's more public meaning the public is aware of the because of you know, the whole white housing and open AI and Ellison and all those guys getting together and talking about the five hundred billion dollars, you know, the half a trillion dollars that they're going to invest in. All this nonsense. I mean, that's that's gonna make your net worth kick up a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's the other part of the death system that's not looking so pleasant. Another reason why I moved to the middle of the woods. I won't give no inscription.
Speaker 1: Dude, listen to the shit he's into. Like that Stargate la LLC and everything else is called oracle. Like everything is all cryptid and freaking you know, the esoteric and mysticism shit that they've always been into forever, for the last five thousand years or more. You know, it's just these these words and these names aren't just picked out of a hat.
Speaker 2: No. Cooper was right, Bill, Yeah, Cooper was right. They speak through symbolism. You know this intimately. That is a very true fact. You can literally at this point now, I familiarize myself with so much because I read The Roads RECRUSI and stuff I read, you know, Nights of the White Cross, all of the kind of stuff that has to deal with the Freemasonry aspect. Of things. M hm, dude, you can see the footprints everywhere. Man, if you know what to look for, you can see fingerprints fucking everywhere. Man. You just have to know what to look for. And people that's what's funny. And people are like, oh, man, they did this hand sign or they did this thing.
Speaker 1: But check this out, it says Oracle. Oracle co founder and chairman, Lady Larry Ellison is one of the richest people in the world. One of President Trump's advisors described to him to wireds whatever the guy's name is, the Hut as a shadow president. Well maybe, uh, what do they call it regionally? But I mean the people that are running the world banking cult they might not even have names and faces that anyone's ever seen. Yeah, but that's interesting in and of itself.
Speaker 2: See, dude, you know that's the most dangerous part of this whole equation is we don't only have our government as our enemy, and that includes our military and police, but we also have a far more powerful enemy that is technologically advanced in ways that I won't even fucking go into. Okay, So, and I'm not trying to promote fear, because fuck, fear, do not be afraid, but it's more like, you know, we're at such a disadvantage.
Speaker 1: Even has the freaking usafer hair on his face, like even even even the I didn't mean to cut you off, but even even the facial hair, and he's just he's such a freaking sodomite. I'm surprised that that interview didn't evolve into something like, uh, now we just need to see how well you can blow mister Ellison, and then you'll have the job. Jesus Christ. Yeah, it's like, nope, I'm good things well, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Things are looking really dark. We're we're barreling. We're not just like heading towards.
Speaker 1: No, we're in a free fall. We're We're not a free fall with a jetpack.
Speaker 2: Ey bingo. Dude, until like until like the abyss black hole type ship, and I wanted, you know, I'm a hopeful guy. I have, you know, hope in you know, like men like us that you know, and this is this is the thing. It doesn't matter if we die. That's what everyone needs to understand. We're all gonna fucking die, and yep, some of us might die violently blobbedy blod and circumstances whatever.
Speaker 1: He pledged or reported two billion to Elon Musk and he has a he has a steak in Tesla too. Gee, I wonder why because they're all in the same fucking club. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Well they're Jewish too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. And I Elon Musk went to freaking ov school, even if he's not one, but I think pretty sure he is on one of his parents' sides. Anywhere's the funny hat?
Speaker 2: Oh man? Have you not seen the interview that that his dad did where he said literally us and family are good friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not surprised anybody who has. They don't put people in position to be like these people aren't exceptional. They're put there because of their you know, blood ties and cult loyalty. That's who becomes the CEO is They don't. They're not the ones coming up with the ideas. They have people for that, you know, it's it's just the figure out. He probably couldn't write a line of code. I thought he could write a line of code, would you say, his mother?
Speaker 2: No, dude, you know how hard it is to write code. It's hard. Bro, must be a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: Dude, right, but he pretends the dude is not smart.
Speaker 2: No, he ain't smart, bro, He's not smart, dude. That dude's fucking idiot. Man. I could break that guy. He's not smart, dude. He is a figurehead. He just like I was saying. His dad literally is on camera saying that me and net and Yaho's family, we're close, We're tight. It's all the dude, And you're not wrong. When it comes to the Jewish thing, A lot of shit boils down to that km deal. And the thing is, you can say this, Savatine Francis, because you know, I don't want to demonize all Jews. I'm kind of like you. I know that there are good Jewish people that have Jewish blood, that that have no idea what the Talmudic walls are, have no desire to enslave humanity, blah blah blah blah blah. That's so on and so forth. But the ones that do, I got a rope for you, mother fucker.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I am an angry arian. Come fucking see me about it, you fucking snake.
Speaker 1: I just saw this in a February interview. Yeah, in a February interview Elon Munk's father says, and yeahoo is like a family friend of ours. Interesting that was from.
Speaker 2: Browe Yeah dude, yeah, dude, that ship's real.
Speaker 1: That street Zionism all day long. So of course all these platforms have been turned against people. I mean they always have been created for that purpose.
Speaker 2: On your show tonight, brother, exactly, dude, I said, I said, I'm dropping some good show on your ship tonight, some good ship on your show tonight.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that's that's where you have to understand. All of this ship, man, is a fucking show, just like all the fucking q tars and all these fucking monkeys talk about, Oh man, it's the circus, get your popcorn. They're actually not wrong. This is a legit. Most of the people, even Trump, our president is and after.
Speaker 1: Of course he is, well, I mean, the figure out. They're just there to sell the They're told what the plan is and then they have to sell it to the American public. As to the rational reason why this is happening, It's not about them doing anything but that they just have to sell this is what we're doing, sell it to the people.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me play this real quick. Let me play.
Speaker 2: Trump has been raping kids since nineteen you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people don't have to hear about that party. People hate to hear about that.
Speaker 2: Everybody that has a lick of sense knows that Trump is a pedophile rapist. That's why that he's doing all of this work for Israel. It's not from the one hundred million dollars from a Matles and it's not for these idiots.
Speaker 1: Here's a thing too, though. I mean, even if he at this point, if he wanted to do anything differently, he would be done. And he doesn't want to do anything differently. He was installed for that very purpose to do what he's doing, because it goes down easier when you have a Republican president who pretends something about the Constitution and does things to correct what those big bad Republican or Democrats did the previous term. It's like, that's all it takes for people to completely overlook the fact that he allowed for a vaccine holocaust to occur, and that he just talked about how Pfizer is is gonna get government contracts and they're gonna have carte blanche now to just poison the hell out of you and create their vaccines.
Speaker 2: Here yep, you just saw Yep, he just saw Robert Borla and gave him fifty not million, fifty billion.
Speaker 1: I would have prefer to have that money myself, yeah, you know, instead of rewarding the murderers with our tax money.
Speaker 2: Remember but we were bingo, my friend, and so look we have we have do. The enemy is with it. That's what people need to realize. I'm not going to call for anything at this moment, but I'm going to say that people need to wake up and really realize that we need to get a revolutionary spirit because if good do nothing, evil fucking prevails. That is a fucking factual statement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, the spirited defiance, you know what.
Speaker 2: That's why you know, if if particular people want to come see me about things, trust me when I say, buddy, I'm so ready, let.
Speaker 1: Me just play this real quick.
Speaker 2: But that you're not scared me with that.
Speaker 1: Let's play this so I people can hear it.
Speaker 2: But it's more like people make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's so many things I can talk to you about, you know.
Speaker 2: Who.
Speaker 3: It's like a family friend of ours, you know, I mean, he described Elon as two years ago. He said, Elon's the defacto President of the United States. Nag who said Elon is the defector president of the United States. He's actually the president, not Biden.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. And they don't own social media outright for no reason, you know, because they can shut it down or they can use it as a tool against you and make only their message he everywhere. But also they can use it as their threat assessment trap. And that's what they've been doing. All That's the reason why Internet was correct collect you know, created by them in the first place, was for this ultimate outcome is they have a record of everything you've ever said, commented, like all subscribe to all that stuff, and that's going to build the profiles for them, because you know, these freaking freaks want their purium, they want their their purge, and that's where they're going with this. They're going on They're going on a saturn Elia purge. As soon as you know, the time comes where they where they strike that bell and the anti Semit colon laws go into super overdrive, and the military is already going to be in these quote unquote blue state cities. It's not going to take very much for them to start wreaking havoc on good people, and think about this, the mentally twisted people who somehow still support statism. But you know, they don't like they don't dislike Trump for the right reasons. They dislike them for stupid reasons. They're going to be all for watching you get pinned to the ground and knee and you in your in your neck and stuff like that. They're not gonna they'll turn you in. This is the this is what they've done to people with this whole bipart, this two party system, in these cults of this cult of leftism and the cult of you know, rightism, and all this sudden sh How about just being a human being, like I just want to I just want to provide for my family and be able to provide for my family and live a life enjoying my family.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's not a lot something. I'll tell you something very interesting. I'll tell you something very interesting. My friend, we did a scenario one time in the Army that basically entire basically entailed that people would go without food for so many days and what their reaction would be within three days of going without food, say if the supply lines for our grocery source stopped within three people would be kill kill kill kill killing.
Speaker 1: Well they would also, but because they're yeah, but because they're cowards, they would much rather do a deal with somebody who is a quote unquote authority jack booted thug to rat you out for the promise of a loaf of bread. Or this person has silver, this person has gold. They told me that they bought it. I know they have it in their house somewhere. And remember when they when they you know, whatever event that they they they enact their national emergency even though we're still technically in like twenty of them, uh through via the Patriot Act. Only only that which they can track, which means digital did the digital system. You can't you can't buy or sell because they're saying you're you're supporting or your or your funding terrorism. So anything that's hard metal trans actions is considered either insurrection or treason or something like that. And they can you know what the you know what the what the punishment is for that. That's a little bit more than jail time. That's death, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I mean, dude, that's that's what's weird about this whole process. As they're literally following the uh the biblical prophecy. That's what's so interesting about these Zionists is that even though they hate yeah Shuah, and they you know, totally disregard the Torah and the New Testament, whatever the fuck they call it, they are going by it oddly on point, you know. Even in fact, like the high ranking freemason Albert Pike wrote very accurately about First and Second World War, including the Third World War which we're looking at, which he actually literally predicted, and what we're actually looking at right now.
Speaker 1: It's easy to predict things and make them happen when you control all the money and all the systems that would bring people to that you know what I mean, Oh.
Speaker 2: Thing, Yes, no, I do. I do. In fact, I know that's part of the game. But that's that's that's what is That's what I'm actually trying to get at, is it wasn't predicted. It was known because particular people are in power, possibly people that are very literally immortal, that have been here for a very long time and have learned the sociology and the socially social constructs of humanity to the point to where it is not only easy, but like simple for them to control mass populations, countries entire, you know, pomp even and dude, like, I see a hid in hand. That's like, you know, far beyond the whole jew thing, far beyond the whole possibly an ARCon level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at ARCon level. Yeah, good point.
Speaker 2: It makes me ask a lot of questions. Oh well, look, this makes me ask a lot of fucking.
Speaker 1: Questions today in Masonic history, Well, here's a little bit more about Julius. Francis Julius Bellamy today in Masonic history. Francis Julius Bellamy is born today in Masonic history in eighteen fifty five. Francis Julius Bellamy was an American minister who wrote the Pledge of Allegiance. Bellamy was born in Mount Morris, New York, and on the eighteenth, eighteen fifty five. His family was deeply involved in the Baptist Church in New York. At the age of five, Vellamy moved with his family to Rome, New York, just all around my area. He attended college in Rochester, New York, at the University of Rochester. Blah blah blah, Le's get done. By eighteen ninety one, Bellamy had become involved with the Youth Companion, a periodical of the Day, which was patriotic in nature. He was hired to work with the nephew of the owner, James p. Upman or Upham Bellamy and Upham or up Him began working on a campaign to sell American flags to schools. The campaign had of course, it's all always boils down to being a merchant, right. The campaign had actually begun in eighteen eighty eight. By eighteen ninety two, twenty six thousand schools had bought flags from Youth Companion. In eighteen ninety two, the market was not quite saturated. It was getting close, though. Upham had the idea to celebrate the four hundredth anniversary of Christopher Columbus reaching the Americas. The magazine called the Day at Nashville Columbian Public School Celebration. The celebration included a salute to the flag. In September of eighteen ninety two, the pledge was officially published by the magazine. The official verse read a pledge allegiance to my flag and the Republic for which it stands, One nation, indivisible, liberty and justice for all. Now I'm trying to see why this is Masonic. I guess he was a Mason. I don't see that part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm not. You know, of course, obviously most of our founding fathers were Masonic. But I also have to say that, you know, there's a lot of gray area when it comes to early Masonry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I and what we see.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, you know, I'll keep track of your work with my brother. But but yeah, so, so you have to kind of realize that the early Masons were naticks, to be honest, and they had a different ideology about Christianity that we don't quite understand h on our like typical mainstream view of Christianity today, and so and so and so we we we like to, you know, promote them as like you know, of course, there's always you know, I I don't. I honestly, personally, I don't think that our early founding fathers had any nefarious reasons for creating America. I honestly don't. I've looked into it kind of a great deal. I think that they actually did want to create something, and honestly, it may be part of a prophecy, it may be part of some you know, Egyptian shit whatever, you know, how they believe. But that thing, said, I believe that they created this country. And I mean you can look at the evidence today. We are the last country on earth that is still well armed. We are the last country on earth that actually still has some semblance of human rights civil rights. Yes, I say some semblance, because that's what it has become now. But we still have held that to this time because of what they did. And so, yes, and even their early fathers warred against the Jews straight up. They didn't say, oh, hey, here's some vague people. No, no, no, they said the Jews, ye don't accept the centralized bank.
Speaker 1: Martin Luther was republic Martin Luther was a big inspiration to the you know, getting the hell away from the church in the first place. And what did he say the Jews in their lives? He wrote about him. You know, Protestantism was was overtaken in the seventeen eighties, give or take when they started being infiltrated, but sort of the Masonic lodges they had Frankist and Jesuits, because the Jesuits got disbanded in seventeen eighty three or four, just long enough for them to be uh for America to be established, and then by eighteen oh six, they were back. They're reinstated again. But in that time they had infiltrated the lodges that were mostly Protestants, the very people that they were trying to hunt down and murder. They then were in the lodges with and they terraformed the lodges from within, using them as a powerful tool against and being subversive against all monarchies and governments.
Speaker 2: I do, brother, No, my bad, I said, I call from a different number. It's my it's my backup number. It's a little bit iffy on the signal. I apologize about.
Speaker 1: That, brother, You are good.
Speaker 2: I was actually going to uh no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, my friends my other number. For some odd reasons. I'm not surprised, to be honest. I I'm a high interest individual to particular people, and so it doesn't It actually makes a little bit of sense. This is a a burner number that I use to bypass that kind of stuff. Yeah, but yeah, dude, I mean, you know, I'll call you after the show. Well maybe not after the show, but i'll call you a little later and we'll talk.
Speaker 1: More about it, all right, man.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, dude, I swear yeah, no, yeah, Well, you know, I like to talk with you outside of the of the big circle. You know.
Speaker 1: But you mean you mean this isn't this isn't exactly private enough.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, you know, I like to talk to the outside sometimes, you know. But but well you know, you know what, my friend, but but uh, in fact, I only have I actually only had your Google number. But I still call you every once in a while after a show or two. But talk with me out. You should know exactly who I am. I've called you many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, of course I know, But I just I would just like to say though, just real quick, we are at for eighty right now, or sorry for we are at nine eight right now. So somebody just hit the button they're supposed to hit when they come over to YouTube. So twenty more people do that, and we're in four digit numbers, my friends four digit numbers over here. That would be good, dude, how much?
Speaker 2: Heybody, Hey man, what's up? You know I tend I tend to have I tend to have that effect to my friend I.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I have a few friends that are in your position. We got one when I come when I call them their shows intends to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were seven when we started and.
Speaker 2: Karen, what happens? Hey man? Right on, dude, right on, I'd like to see those numbers, my friend, because dude, you know what, to be honest, what was the conversation that we're having right now is his next level? Okay? You know, to be honest and so and you know and and and a lot of people that are searching for truth. That's why they're they're drawn to this particular uh, you know dialogue because me and you are both honest, well, you know, intentioned men that are trying to help our people. Uh, you know, understand what's going on right now, because there's a lot to try to understand, and there's a lot that's really confusing, and it's causing fear, and it's causing anxiety, and it's causing all the things that are making people think irrationally. And and well, let's just think about this for a second that we can provide.
Speaker 1: Let's think about this for a second. They're in my attempt hahaha to you know put this out there. What am I using? I'm using Twitter? That's Elon Musk YouTube, which is fed massade, Rumble, that's Canadian and wave all day. And yet I would be curious as to why, you know, I'm not going to get a big, huge audience because I'm not controlled and I'm not a celebrity that can push an agenda for them better, you know, it's like the reason why. And then I'm on an FTJ, But we're still on the same Internet and the browsers and all that stuff, which they also can suppress traffic and visibility through just the browser itself, so there's no way around them. But also this also brings out the point though that when things do come out like like a Stu Peters or even when I'm when they don't take my channel down or whatever, we're helping them create a distraction. It's just a distraction of a different flavor that appeals to a different type of people. So it's we're helping the distraction even when we're trying not to feeding them the content that makes what they're doing their their platforms interesting. We're feeding our time and energy into it, and there's really no way around it.
Speaker 2: You're right, but you also have to think about the deeper level. Okay, you're exactly right. We're feeding their monetary system.
Speaker 1: Yes, well we're feeding their their social media system too by keeping it keeping it interesting for all people. Everybody's different level of you know, interest, and their different you know, whatever flavor, your favorite flavor, you can go on the internet and find it and they'll just they'll just monitor the people that are watching, or they'll just monitor this or that, or they'll just take you down later or whatever the case. But we're still helping with the distractions.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'll say again, do not be afraid, you know, to anyone who's listening, do not be afraid. Hey is the greatest weapon that they use.
Speaker 1: At Josh Josh. Yes, yes, do you have children?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I have three?
Speaker 1: Okay, they live with you.
Speaker 2: Uh my position, I cannot allow that.
Speaker 1: Okay. The reason I ask is because do not be afraid works really well if you are single. It doesn't work so well when you're a dad. You should still be concerned, even if you don't even if you don't shut your mouth, even if you don't let them silence you. There comes a time when you have to ask yourself, are you putting other people in danger with your you know, your inability to keep you goddamn mouse shut you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I've considered this thing, and it all goes back to evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Speaker 1: That's that's very nice and philosophical, until they come and beat down your door and take the people that you love away, or do horrible things in front of you with them. This is what the check is going to do.
Speaker 2: Man, I've already taken I've already taken precautions against that.
Speaker 1: Brother, I'm glad you aren't quite safe. Yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been I've been an enemy of my enemy for a very long time, my friend, this is not new to me. I've been playing this game for kind of a long time, so I've I've taken precautions far beyond any basic like dude, Man, Like I said, I've been in this for a minute, Dude, I've been doing this for a while. All of my children are the screen well well cared for, and they have no ties there. I taught my ex wives very well. Can you put it that way?
Speaker 1: Can you see the screen? Is my head in the way? Hold on meely, maybe my head's in the way, Yeah, my heads and wailer.
Speaker 2: By the way, what, bro, I'm not I'm not watching because honestly, if I was, it would inhibit our signal.
Speaker 1: Right now, okay, so what Karen Karen says, love you too, archangel you little man whore. That's what Karen said back to you.
Speaker 2: When Yeah, yeah, you know me, Karen. We're fun, We're fun. I love Karen. She's good, she's good. Yeah, that was when I had bounced in earlier. I happened to catch the show early tonight, and so I kind of got lucky. I guess everybody got lucky. But but yeah, no, no, no, I I I actually caught the That was I was had a very interesting evening tonight. I won't go into it, but but it was positive good stuff. But I happened to be awake. Yeah no, no, no, no, good stuff, good stuff, good stuff, buddy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'll positive you didn't have to any holes on your property.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, buddy, Yeah, I stay busy. Okay, but but no, man, no, not tonight. But but no, thank god. Actually it's been a really quiet night. It's been actually really nice hour cool. But I live in Paradise, by the way, so but no, it's actually been really nice. It's kind of cool tonight, which is actually really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the temperature right now? Over there? Seventies, sixties, what do you consider cool?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm on the sealthiest scale, So let me do some math. Anyone's clever on that twenty degree selfia twenty times one point eight, that's thirty. So oh yeah, it's like in the sixties. It's real nice here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixty eight way for me. All right, that's cool.
Speaker 2: There we go, buddy, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in, I'm in. I'm in the desert. So it was like, it was seventy something last night and it was windy, and I was like, man, it's chili. It's winter time, and I'm thinking to myself, I used to live in negative twenty degree weather with like my ears freezing the moment I went outside, and I'm complaining about seventy something at nighttime, in the middle of the night. That's how. That's how things have changed since I've been out here.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm the same way, bro. I'm a Southern boy. You know, I actually grew up in Alabama, so I'm used to like, you know, sweltering fucking heat, and so if it like gets a little fifty, I'm like, fuck, it's cold. Yeah, you know, so I get it. I get it, you know. And the Yankees they laugh at me because I'm like, oh hey, They're like, oh, it's fucking you can't handle a call. And I'm like, hey, nigga, come hang out with me when it's one hundred and ten one hundred fucking humidity. I want to see who's fucking you know, who's strong hair.
Speaker 1: But so, yeah, I when I had when I had my old uh, when I had my old nurse, it was like and I don't remember the nineties era Mercedes, it was it was in celsius the temperature and because it's so hot out here, like there were and when I when I was doing the calculations for it, I was like, yeah, so basically inside my vehicle right now, it's one hundred and twenty two degrees. Yeah. Wow, that's pretty hot to flip the ac go back of the house for five ten minutes, and then come back out and then try to like, you know, not melt when you drive around.
Speaker 2: Dude, I have been living on this property now, you know. I bought this house in this property here a little while ago, and I got bought it in the middle of some suspectacle. Yeah, I bought the house that is. And dude, before I put the inflation in here, it was like a fucking hundred on any random day inside inside.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And so uh, you know, of course I've done the inflation since then. But yeah, man, you know down you know, I'm not I'm not. I'm not going to give any specifics, but uh, I am in the south still, And well, now.
Speaker 1: I should say, are you are you in humid weather or dry heat weather?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You bet, yeah, you bet which one is?
Speaker 2: They have a humidity gauge too, is it? So?
Speaker 1: So? Is it typically.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a place you can grow a garden or no?
Speaker 2: Oh buddy, yeah, oh god, I have a beautiful garden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's nowhere near here then, because we are having.
Speaker 2: Trouble growing I have, I've have had trouble growing particular thing. And see, you know, we're getting into less less interesting subjects at the moment.
Speaker 1: Not really, but yeah, this is hosting.
Speaker 2: This could be actually quite interesting, I guess for home setters. But no, in this particular range. We have two growing seasons. And so I started some of my plants in March and then I started some in uh like the end of May, and uh, and they're they're all doing good actually, you know, and I'm in what I guess you would consider like the mid range South without getting into too many specifics, but yeah, we we have an exceptional growing season here. That's good growing seasons where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Do you have any running run well, run round?
Speaker 2: Man, it's been working out because I've grown uh, you know, I've grown okra, cucumber, you know, watermelon, uh, tomatoes, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: What do people do with okra? I'm curious what does what does that for? I mean, I've seen it, I've eaten it, but it's like, what, this doesn't seem very common. What do you do with okra?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Dude, I personally like to pick okra. Yeah, if you fry it, it's kind of the best. It's so good. I don't know if you ever tried fried okra. It's not so common on the West coast, but it's really common in the South. Super good man.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: They just chop it like kind of like a carrot, you know what I mean, because it's it's not as long as a carrot, but similar, and then they just batter it and fry it. That's that's my favorite way you know, to eat it. But dude, honestly, pickled okra Is is the ship. I ain't gonna lie. It's really it's really good. Cool but but yeah, okra Is uh is actually like really high and a lot of nutrients, and so that's kind of why I grow.
Speaker 1: That's good to be honest, nutrient dense food and something you can pickle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know I got pickling, salt, vinegar, all that good stuff. But the yeah, no, I mean honestly, you know, I I live off grid, you know, like I said, I I bought my house, I bought my land and then uh, you know, I I have a spring. I always bleft.
Speaker 1: Well, so you have a spring?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was about to ask you do you have a Do you have a creek or a stream too? On your property? Or am I thinking of somebody else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah I do, Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: Is it like deep enough for fish? Like you can fish off of it?
Speaker 2: Like like no, no, no, it's it's it's a spring. Okay, okay, no, no, there's there's no fish. But no, it's a beautiful aqua for spring. Actually I'm super blast man, like I said, when I bought this property. Uh, I got a really good deal on it too. You know, I was kind of smart about it. But but no, like I honestly, I don't pay the bills at all. I have no electricity bill, I have no water bill. Uh. I don't owe anything. You know. I don't own a bank nothing, you know, I own everything. I even have a loyal title all that good stuff. Which way, if you want property, getting the real title, yes, it only costs about our bobs. It's kind of easy, but but it protects you in a lot of ways, especially if you're homesteading.
Speaker 1: Are you too, Do you have anything in a trust or no?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, actually I have because I have children. Everything is uh willed to my kids. I'm in a state where you don't have to have you know. Like I said, I'm a little clever when I when I bought this property, I wanted to make sure I was in a place where I didn't have any uh too much bureaucracy involved in anything. And so like when I say, if I, you know, die or whatever, this property goes to my children all three and so you know, and that's good, you know, it's tom this property. In fact, I have a couple of properties, but it all goes to my kids. But but yeah, but like this one is the one I just happen to live in right now. But but yeah, dude, I I you know, I it's it's it's getting to where well, of course, you notice, you know, the world's getting so fucking dangerous and so stupid that if you're not taking you know, steps to really secure your future to where you're not living paycheck to paycheck, I'm gonna say it, you're retarded. You know, you really need to start self reflecting a little bit, you know, because if you're if you're still working, and you're paying rent, and you're paying bills, and you notice that your bills get more and more every month, and your rent goes up every fucking six months, and you're not paying attention enough to realize that you're barely making enough money to just get back to work, which is basically fucking slavery with extra steps, right, then then then you need to then you need to get your booster shot. Right.
Speaker 1: This is what makes you laugh, is like, oh, the protocols were all lie. Well, okay, so they talked about a graduated income tax, they talked about estate tax, death tax. Oh, all the things that they now haven't implemented. But it's totally fake, right, It's a whole it's basically the Communist Manifesto by a different name, and they've implemented every aspect of it. But yet it's still it's still just a it's a fake thing, and it's it's anti semitic to even talk about the protocols of course of this.
Speaker 2: It's so sad if there's people that are so fucking stupid that they're falling for this shit, man, that's what you have to think about. That's why you know, I'm not trying to blackpail anybody. I'm not trying to be like, oh hey, woe is me. But if you actually look at most of us, people who are listening to this podcast right now, are well aware that ninety percent of the people around you right now are literally retarded, yes, and they can't be helped. They can't be helped. That's why you know, I went from like hating Bill Gates, being like this motherfucking nigga here, to like, go buddy, get him buddy, because you know what, there's too many retards on this planet. I'm gonna say it, there's too many fucking people that are bringing guys like me and you down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, here's the thing that that though you know it's one thing, it's one thing that how do you how do you engauge who default in the system that poisons you and de educates you. Who are you going to blame for their stupidity? Them or the system? So who really should be offing? Who should be offering the byproduct of the ship that they put people through that other people weren't resilient enough to even know that there was that they were being worked over? Or do you go after the system because they're still poisoning the children at the same time with those injections, and they're forcing them on everybody. So if you don't have the fortitude to resist that, good people who aren't retarded are also being injured by these things. So we can't just say, yeah, go buddy, you know what I mean? That's that were finding great if it was isolated to just the scumbags, But it's not ever just the scumbags. It's the good people that they're after, the best and brightest of the boy or kill them, You're not wrong.
Speaker 2: The problem that I have is if you don't have the cognitive ability to understand or the awareness to understand what is going on around you, because you are blinded, regardless of what reason you have to be blinded. I honestly don't have very much compassion at this point because if it's not blatantly aware, if you're not like just at this point in time where we are right now, if you are not just openly aware of what's going on you, you might be less than seventy percent IQ you know, or seventy points. Because it's come to a point to where if you're that blind, or if you're that indoctrinated, you are beyond help. That's where I have come to understand is that there's nothing I can say to you. There's nothing I can do to help you, see, because you are so hopelessly dependent that there's that the best thing that I can hope for you is to die. And I know that sounds brutal. I know that sounds Oh man, that's cold as fuck. Dude, you're cold. That's not the yes I am, but I'm what I'm trying to say is, dude, once, like the Bible says it pretty well, I shall turn you over to your depraved mind. If you go too far into the dark and you get too sick thought process, there is no hope for you.
Speaker 1: You know that that goes right along with the messing around with the black magic aspect too, is that you know, God pulls that plug, you know, the the benevolent creator who teaches you right and wrong, who gives you empathy, compassion in a conscience, he pulls, He pulls out that that extension cord and he's out of there. And you're not going back, and you're not. You have your your tether list. Now you're stirring in the breeze because you screwed around in the terrific things that you can never undo.
Speaker 2: You're right as like all these liberal girls that murdered their own children, their own flesh and blood. I don't care if there were mud shark garbage. It's still the same thing you are murdering. And plus I'm not I'm not advocating mud sharks. I hate mixed brayed fucking garbage. But what I'm saying is is that you're still murdering a child, regardless of it's garbage or not. You're still murdering a child. And that's what these women are like, like these women, these liberal women I was talking about earlier, who think murder of children is totally cool.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's it's yeah, it's a body autonomy, right, never mind the other living creature in that scenario. It's about them, and it's it's about empowerment. Isn't it funny how that empowerment goes right along with ancient sacrificial rights of the same cult that we've been talking about. Gee, I think maybe you were duped into doing it, and they turned you into it as soon as they took motherhood away, the idea of motherhood, and then and and replaced it with You know, you have to you have to keep on chasing that dour thing in the career and all this other stuff that made it. People are made different, right, We're the we're the problem solvers as men, and we're the protectors, and by default that means we have to also provide. So therefore that's what we do in whatever system we find ourselves in. They are the nurturers, and when you take away nurturing from them, you can stuff any hollow cause and bullshit idealism in there and it will just make them feel more hollow. It doesn't ever feel devoid of being a mother or being being a nurturer. So the more they do, the more insane and outspoken they become, the more hollow they become. Because it's not it's not hitting the natural thing that they should have been and were turned against. They were turned against their nature.
Speaker 2: That's that's why most of these blue haired psychopaths are so outspoken. It's not because they hate the world. It's because they hate themselves. They're looking in a mirror. If if you study philosophy in any sense of the word, the early Greek philosophers, they'll talk like you know, Marcus Aurelius was one of the finest examples. But he told you know, he said, like, look, man, when you get when you get things outside of your control, don't go for it. Like, don't try to change things outside of your control. Accept what they are. And like us, you know, we know that we have a great enemy, we know that we have a fight on our hands, but we don't go in there with like, oh man, fuck, my enemy is so strong. Oh man, they can do this or that. No, no, no, no, no, we go in full faith. Fucked you, fucked your power. I don't care what you say, what you do. I'm going to stand up against you. Yeah. Sure, I may be a fucking peon in your eyes, but I'll tell you what. This little peon is gonna piss in your cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: That's all I do. Then, fuck, I did something.
Speaker 1: You underestimate what people will fight for to protect their their families and their their territory. You know, if you if you disenfranchise people and move them around like they used to do the deportation thing in the in the old World, where if a if a territory was conquered, they would pull all those people out and then they'd conquer another territory and they would swap the population so that they didn't have a a familial bond to the land and they were more easily more easily ruled over. Well, what do you think flooding this country with a bunch of foreigners is going to do. It's going to do the same thing they're they're not they don't have any attachment to the land, and they'll be much easier to control. That's why they're getting everything for free now, because it's going to turn on them.
Speaker 2: Too, dude. Hey, right, And that's the weird thing about a lot of these Christian folks that do the whole Obadiah thing, because I I love that particular uh, you know prophecy, and if you know about Obadiah, I believe it's eight Obadiah chapter eight. It says some interesting things and uh, and you know I love you know, I love reading me amiyah Jeremiah Ezekiel, I say all the you know, I still I do, regardless of the the yahweh stuff and all the all the Jazz, I still do read the prophet and uh, because I'm very curious about their accuracy. It's it's almost interesting because you know, I personally believe that they were actually early you know Israelites, and by Israelites I mean white people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well yeah, when when you put it into like the tribe of Dan type of idea of like their Gothic Aryan people that then these this cult repurposed, meaning they changed their identities and made them as Semitic. I'm with you there. I definitely think that that's what they did because they wanted to erase our contribution to civilization. So whenever they couldn't fully erase, they just changed it to be them.
Speaker 2: I actually think that's very much the case myself actually, And so you know, I don't disgredit my own people, you know what I mean, And even when they are, even when they fail, you know, I try to have compassion because you know, just I do have what I would call a Christian mentality as far as morals go, but I have far more of a like Buddhist mentality as far as spirituality goes. And so even though I call myself a hermetic gnostic, I I believe in I think that all of their religions have their own little grip, you know what I mean, as far as they're all gripping a particular portion of the of the elephant. But they you know, once grip in the trunk, once griping a toe, once grip in the tale. But they'll have the idea, you know, of what God is, and hermeticism and nacissism, especially in my case, in my understanding, but you know which I lean towards myself. But but but you know, I'm to the point now to where I I I you know, I don't serve any God, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: But but you know it's it's well, here's the thing, you know, it's I I think you can be one or one of two things. Either you you believe or you know is a better way of saying, like gnosis, like you know, you know of a benevolent creator, or you're or you believe in a religion. And I think they're too separate things because through the filter of man is how you're viewing God is that's that's religion. You're viewing your impression of God is being told to you by other men versus you having a personal connection with something that you've always sensed in your life all the time, and that it's the benevolent Creator. And when people speak of it, especially in these old texts about the you know, the sun worship or not even so much a sun worship with the veneration, but that they believed in a benevolent creator and it was monotheistic during the Gothic Arian times. That resonates with me. When I hear it in the or Linda book and they talk about Roalda, that resonates with me. It doesn't resonate with me through the scope of God just killed a bunch of people with a flood, and he told the bunch of people to throw feces at these people. And that's not God, that's not God.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, dude, you know the God I know, if we want to get into some godsff, the guy I know is insoluble, is without corruption, is past, eternal.
Speaker 1: And that would mean he wouldn't tell you to go kill part of his other his if he created everyone here, he wouldn't tell you to go kill half of yeah, exactly. That would mean that he made a mistake if he needs you to clean it up, exactly.
Speaker 2: And you got to think any god that is jealous, any.
Speaker 1: God, my God is a jealous God. They even say that, like without reflection, that shows.
Speaker 2: Any form of a human emotion as we know it. They called not a higher case g God, period exactly. Period. Right.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's more like it's more like a child playing with a fucking nuclear weapon, is what it is. Because they have if they allegedly have all this power or have the power for people to influence them to do things, then they are they are the doest dangerous thing because they can throw a hissy fit at any given time and wipe out tons of tons of souls.
Speaker 2: You know, but you know this is the odd thing only the souls that don't have any worse, the souls like say you were mine are far are very valuable. When I leave this place, my friend, I'm putting on my fiery coat and I'm gonna fucking take names. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Like, when I leave this realm oh, my friend, it's gonna be like reckoning time. I'm not going to be like, oh hey, let me do some life for you. I'm gonna be like, oh, nigger, what's your fucking name? You know? But but dude, it's it's because I realize where I am, you know, and I realize what this is, this existence, what we call life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if this guy and if the God who's really ruling over this in this period, in this period of man's existence, would it's not the benevolent creator. And I think people don't recognize when I shift back and forth and I say, if I ever got a hold of God, I'd gouge his eyes out in my thumbs, because it's not the God that I that created this. I would for everything that that's been happening, I would spit in his eye and slash this goddamn throat because that's not the god that is intended here.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of rage on my part too, my friend. I don't think I would be bold enough to do such myself, but I feel quite the same.
Speaker 1: Way, to be honest, because it would be sadder in essence.
Speaker 2: He's got his number up. I am a divine essence myself. I know what the fuck I am. And when I leave this place, let me tell you, my friend, I'm gonna make the ones that made me bleed bleed, and so you know. And it's not out of anger, it's not out of spite. It's because, let me tell you, friend, I know what you are and I am the opposite, my friend, I am the light. Come at me again, especially when I leave this fucking weak little meat suit. Come see me, my.
Speaker 1: Friend's I've said these things so many times, like, uh, let me just put this way. If I wasn't targeted by something, there is an awful lot of crazy things that followed me that just constantly screwed up things for a long periods of times, like like somebody was like psychic attacking or cursing the things that I was doing right. So at one so I started flipping it, like whatever the hell this is if this's you know, whatever, this god or this entity is, you better hope that I stay alive because if I, if I'm on your side, you're you're fucking done. You are done. I will not I'm not gonna be scared. I'm going to rip you from limb from limb.
Speaker 2: That's honestly, brother. I've been studying, praying, and meditating for many years. I have refined myself to a point that I am quite dangerous, not only in this earth, but beyond this earth, and I intend to only become more so. That is the honest truth, because I you know, when people realize who they really are. It went only a temple of Apollo in Greece, years and years ago, back before we forgot who we were. All of the greatest philosophers of all time got together and they thought to themselves, what is the greatest ideal that any man could ever think? And all of the seven great stages got together, and do you know what the It was? Two words? Do you know what those two words were? They that they decided were the greatest ideal that men could have?
Speaker 1: Bigger dick?
Speaker 2: Do you have you know thy?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah that too? Yeah, that was written on the Wasn't that written in Delphi.
Speaker 2: The temple of Apollo? That's right, Yeah, yeah right, there was more to it. Actually, those two words were the essence, and then it was an addition that was written to it, which I do not know when. I will not prayerphrase because I only know thyself particularly, but that to me resonated greatly when I first understood it. I want to read something that was written by so long.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, yeah, no, go ahead, No, no, no, no, I was, I was agreeing with you. I'm not doing it yet, I'm so so I'm still looking for it. But yeah, yeah, so, yeah, I know who you're talking about. She's the one that had the He had the discussion with the sages when in the Plato the Story of Plato. So you were you were? But a ye, yes, he was. All right, let's see the.
Speaker 2: Let's see if I can do Yeah, look it up Google. That's my words, brother, damn it.
Speaker 1: Now I'm looking for ela widell thing bits that letting me search words might.
Speaker 2: On the way. Oh yeah, dude, welcome to hell.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh, here it is here, it is here says it says, uh. And perhaps it's not too much to believe that most of the those disastrous setbacks to the higher civilization that arinization established by the mighty King Adam Arthur, and much needless wasting of time vainly in feudal directions already exploited, might have been avoided or minimized, or more steady and less fitful world progress have been attained if the record of Adam's glorious achievements for the uplift of man and his wise methods of overcoming reactionaries, as preserved in the British Gothic Eda, had been kept clearly in view and not fanatically destroyed and allowed to lapse into oblivion. For all, real progress must inevitably start from the best previous experience. And this is the part that I wanted to read. A message for the future is the message of the past. And to that, I say, this was a warning. They told you who these evil freaks were, They told you what they were up to, They told you everything that you needed to know, and they it was The story is a cautionary tale. It's a warning that it can come back if you're not watchful. You're not watching, always watching, watching, And this is one of the things that the orl Inda talks about is always watching being a protector, a guardian of the people. They were always the minority, because, like I said, they created civilization everywhere they went. So they were the minorities, but they protected the people. Those of the could rehabilitate from this cult in that particular area. But everywhere they went they benefited and made mankind flourish, and they were they were wanted as leaders because they they uplifted man. And then one of the one of the pastors, said they made men of men. So they said Adam wasn't the first man. He was the first man who made men of men. And I love that. I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 2: That man was a genius. That's why I'm so interested in his work. Obviously you know this, who's talked about it many times. But L. A. Waddell was a genius. He was an exception even to our kind.
Speaker 1: He took he took the time to actually learn Samerian, not just fake it. It's because no one else was going to challenge him, you know, like he he took the time to learn Samerian and he saw that he saw the similarities between that and and uh, what do you call it? All all the way up into the English language, and he said, no, this is a this is a single origin. This is a Sumerian Arian language. He said, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, I love, you know, The Maker of Civilization and The British Das are you know, honestly two of my favorite books. And it's not because I'm n S A and I'm saying N s right now you're your audience, But but it's more because I resonate, Like when I read his words, I understand that not only was he a terribly talented man, but he was very well educated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he not only was well educated, but he actually was well trout. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Even he found a lost city. He found a lost city in India. I mean he was an archaeologist just like you would think of like Indiana Jones style like he was, and he worked with the British. He was a British officer, you know, I mean, he he did a lot of research. He was in Ti Bat. He was looking for these things physically, on on on on site at these places, looking for uh Aryan or Gothic origins of these civilizations of the past. And he encountered an awful lot when the Sumerian site started begetting dug up. He was able to read it. He taught himself to read it. He became the like a better philologist than the people out there calling themselves philologists.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I mean fuck didn't he? I think? If I'm not mistaken, he spoke like six languages or something, you know, A very smart guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you If you're looking for a biography on him, there's one called the Rise of Man in the guard Dens of Sumiria and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, with Christine what's her name? Who wrote that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I forget her name myself. I don't have the book. I I pediaf did I'm lazy? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you, I wrote.
Speaker 2: I do have many books, you know, I have like the Nastic Gospels and Nakamadi's. Well I've referenced already. I'm a gnostic and a hermetic, but so I I do study and I lean on that particular ideology. I don't I don't do beliefs all that, but but I do understand particular ideologies and I and I you know, I I'm attracted to certain things. It's based on my experience, you know. I'm my own man, I've lived a particular life that has helped me understand things in a particular way. So I'm not trying to lean anybody towards anything, but I highly recommend that everyone.
Speaker 1: I I personally, just keep it simple myself. You know, the sun gives life. Our ancestors venerated the sun good enough for me. They also believed in a benevolent creator, and it could have it could have been also represented by that symbol of the sun, or it could have been something that created that sun. But either way, that's good enough for me. I think any additional stuff complicates it. I don't need to be looking into magic, white magic, or otherwise. I don't care about that stuff. I don't want to be tiptoeing on the rainbow bridge trying to like mystically connect with other realms that I don't belong in yet. When the time comes and I passed from this world, then I'll be in other realms. I don't need to practice first, and I don't need to drag things into this realm by accident, by fucking around it it either, you know what I mean? So all this magic shit that people do is really not good idea.
Speaker 2: Well, no, and the reason why people venerated.
Speaker 1: The sun and oh oh go so let me just let me just add this real quick. Let me just add this real quick. Kimmler. Kimmler in the NS, I strongly believe that their interest in the occult was because of what they knew they were up against, and they were working to understand their enemy. And also, if there was I think there was a there was a mad dash for relics of the past. And I think, I honestly do believe that the Germans got a hold of things that these ouve saturn colt Jews wanted and they got rid of them somehow or hit them in Antarcha or something. And that's why we can say that Germany lost. They might have lost the war, but they saved mankind, because I think it would we had already been all done.
Speaker 2: Dude, believe you are right. And I've studied the New Schwabenland quite a bit myself, actually, and even into this present day, I look into things regarding that, and uh, you know, I think you're right. Actually, I think that between like the tool society, the fool anxiety is yeah, you know, there's multiples, yeah, but but I think that that particular parts of the f S were specifically effective. Because I'm sure you're familiar with the bell, you know, I'm I'm not so convinced that that the Germans may have figured out a way to manipulate time and or matter because they they had already figured out how to make synthetic fuel. They had already made, you know, figured out like a bunch of stuff that was far beyond our technological ability at the time.
Speaker 1: We'll think about this way. This is what happens when you aren't being suppressed by an outside foreign force that is looking to exploit your people, when you keep them out of your country, those who are innovative are allowed to create without the limitations of money. And I talked about this last show. Is that what other what what sick society would say, Oh sorry, Tesla, you didn't make it because you didn't have enough money?
Speaker 2: Like what what?
Speaker 1: Only people who are looking to exploit mankind and keep them in the in the dark and in a hell would want that. Otherwise money wouldn't be a problem. You can and even today if you really want to believe in money, like us giving tribute to all these killers and all the like in Ukraine and you and Israel that's paiding tithings to show that you're the bitch. That's all that that is. And you know, all you're doing is transferring money from the Federal Reserve or whomever that's already stolen it from the people, the true wealth, and you're giving it away to whomever those entities want you to give it to, so that they can harm and kill more people.
Speaker 2: That's kind of why I've lost my compassion towards a lot of the people that are subconsciously or unconsciously against us, even our own people, our own whites, especially the women that are race mixing, and that are fucking goddamn doing all of the abominable things that are literally destroying what is less of our people. Can I ask you a question and then advocating, yeah, go ahead by me.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up in a like a small town, a bit a big city, Like what was the atmosphere of you grown up?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I actually grew up. I had a very interesting upbringing. Actually, I grew up in a very small town in northern Florida. I was born on an air Force base. My family is a military I was born in Air Force base and I grew up in a very small town, very tight white town, by the way, no no nevas, none of that. Ship. Yeah, and so I grew up in a very conventional, original Americana type of way. But when I was young, my mother and father divorced.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, we lost him. Maybe he'll call back. Well before until he does, you know, we'll get into the Jim Brewer stuff here in just a second as well. If he doesn't call back, I bet his phone died. But yeah, the reason why I asked him because I grew up in a really small town too, And if you want to talk about diversity, it was Italian, German and Irish that was our diversity. And then in highest cool we got a couple of people from Miami and they were cousins. Surprise, surprise, they were cousins, right, And uh, that's the one that gave me the slap after I did the thing and I was telling you about it. It's just stupid ship like that. But yeah, as far as this whole mixing thing, like, I don't I don't like the idea, and I hate which his name hand handsome whatever, fuck his name is handsome truth. Hold on, hey, brother, it's me that was do you run out? Did you run out of battery?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's my secondary number and has a a little bit of a limit. I got to be honest, it's like a firewall type of thing. It's actually not a never mind, I won't go in. It's you, it's it's it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Because usually secondary burner phones are just for doing drug transactions and those don't take so long. Uh huh yeah, yeah, but uh no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't drugs, but but I do keep burners right.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Well that's a friend of mine is a friend of mine is as a bail bondsman, and he has like three cell phones that he carries with him. And I go, what are you a drug dealer?
Speaker 2: I have multiple numbers, Actually I do. I keep three numbers. To be honest, I'm not gonna lie. I have. I have a business number, I have a personal number, and then I have you know, other numbers for different purposes. But uh but anyways, you know, I, I you know, I'm an interesting thing, my friend, But yeah, I have I have a couple of numbers. But uh but no, man, no, I I when I was young, I like I said, I grew up in a smaller town in northern Florida, and then, uh, my mother, you know, my father and dad, My mom and dad divorced, and then, uh, you know, my mother moves us to Seattle, and you know, I learned a lot living there, especially in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't. Okay, So you found the diversity in your life before you were a teenager, right, So I'm guessing and that was from living in Seattle because I didn't have any of that, Like I I grew up in a small town, multiple small towns, maybe because I had to change schools, and that's how I that's when I took that aptitude test. I was moving one town over and I had to like test into the school to see where they were going to place me. And apparently I shook their foundation or something because they didn't know where to place me. After I did my aptitude test and my reading comprehension and all this other stuff, they're like, yeah, he needs to go to a higher level school than a public school because he's blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: This and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, it wasn't it wasn't so much an IQ test. Yeah, it wasn't so much an IQ test. It was more like the aptitude test, like applying things rather than you know, multiple choice stuff. It was like applying things and reading comprehensions like that. They're like, we don't understand it, we don't understand how he's this. So I was like, okay, that's I don't know. I thought I did bad because I didn't finish some of the parts, but apparently I was doing really well. But yeah, so sixty eight was our graduating class. That's how many people graduated with me, and it, you know, whittled down over time. But small town man, small town like I grew up on the Hudson River. We used to in a restaurant. I used to go down the bank of the you know, the Shelle Bank, and I would fish right there on the Hudson, or go underneath the bridge and fish there. And yeah, I didn't see except for other Here's the thing. Also, I know white trash really well. I know scumbag white people very well. I don't really I didn't get introduced into like the urban culture until later on in my life. So when people are talking about either like they like I think, but we got to less of what people want to say, like if they are they if they are sincerely in love, and it's not just I bang this chick and now she's pregged. I honestly, it's none of my fucking business with people's choices are. That's how I see it from my upbringing, right, I don't think you should be seeking it out. I don't think any woman should have jungle fever or any man should have jungle fever for a woman either. But I also don't think it's any of my fucking business. Like I've had, I've had Asian girlfriends. Does that make me an asshole? Like I wouldn't give a fuck what anybody thought I was being in a hot chick, you know what I mean. It's like, I mean, they're jealous at that point because that chick was fucking hot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, I mean to be honest, I'm I'm I'm pretty hardcore Nazi. I'm certainly not a purist. But my last girlfriend was from Alisco, Mexico. There you go, so you know, and you know I have three beautiful Arian children who both of my ex wives were both German and so and I mean chure blooded German like their mother were from Germany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I mean, so.
Speaker 2: I very beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyed children. Yeah, I thought to myself, had done for the race, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And the thing is I didn't have children, and any of these people they were just you know, it's a small town. It was it was exciting to see somebody that wasn't, you know, freckled and ugly with red hair.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like that was a good thing. Most of my girlfriends were red AD's.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like and then or you know, Italians and they were all crazy, but they were fun. It's you know, and the Italians are nice.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Rebecca is a Brazilian by her mother, but her father is a six foot six German, you know what I mean, And so it's like h and she's also Lithuanian on her mother's side, so her mother isn't exactly Brazilian either, you know what I mean. So it's like just because they happened to live there at one point, she didn't but her mother did, you know. And it's like, well, and then I got shipped from uh from Zach logoist because he misunderstood what I was saying. And he's like, oh, he's trying to make he's trying to come. He trying to say something about my child, and I almost wanted to well I still, I told him if I ever see him, either he's going to put the gloves on or I'm just going to punch him without it. So it's all good. He can choose to fight back or I'll beat him to do What's that.
Speaker 2: The fun The funnest part about seeing somebody in public is especially if you're like a real man, they're scared off top, like you know, you know, dude, I was born pretty skinny, you know what I mean. I I you know, I got vaccinated all when I was young. You know, I was a you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I'm not tall, but I'm strong. Like I'm not tall at all. I'm Italian. I'm Italian short like I'm Sicilian short, like I'm I'm a little bit taller than Joe Preschley probably, but not by.
Speaker 2: Much, I tell myself. But dude, you know, I'm skinny, but you know I'm built like a brick house. I'm very strong, but you know I work for a living, right But dude, you know, but but man, you know, I you know, there's it comes to a point to where it doesn't matter how like you know, big, strong, tall, short, none of that shit matters. It's your heart.
Speaker 1: Oh So, speaking of that small town, I got into fights almost every fucking day there, even though it was like it was all you know, it was all very shiny and light in there, in that in the hallways, I got into fights all the time. Like I was constantly in fights like daily. Yeah, you know, like jumped a couple of times on coming home from school, like Irish prick. You know, not to say anything bad about all Irish people, but this kid happened to be an Irish prick. That might It's like it was such a small town that like our mothers knew each other, and this kid still decided to jump me. That shit didn't matter to these pieces of shit. And uh, you know I was I had I had a winter jacket on, and he pulled it up, he pulled he grabbed a hold of it so I couldn't get away, and he slammed his knee into my eye sockets two times. I was seeing three of him the whole fight, and I beat the ship out of him. So I mean I wasn't coming away very much better because I was all fucked up too, but I mean I didn't. I didn't, and then his friend wanted to jump in. I'm like, dude, just like a freaking built like a rhinoceros, and he wants to fight me. While I'm fighting his friend, I was like, what are you thinking, dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I got used to fighting big guys when I was younger. In fact, uh, you know, I've always been a skinny guy. Well I'm still skinny, but I'm I'm built like a brick house. But you know, I'm I'm I'm pretty pretty fucking strong. But uh, but fucking you know, in my younger days, guys, I used to I used to fucking enjoy after I got into you know, fifty or so fight. I used to be like, I would pull up my sleeves and I had skinny arms. I had little skinny arms, and these motherfuckers would be like, oh, but I wouldn't pull up pass my biceps because my biceps are like huge. So I'd be like, come on, come on, motherfucker, let's play. And they think they'd have an easy fight on their hands. You know, they'd be like, almost beat the skinny motherfucker to death. And this little skinny motherfucker beat the ass, you know what I mean, And I mean like embarrassed them in their friend you know. But it took like fifty fights before I got to that point.
Speaker 1: I never got Yeah. Yeah, there's there's a trial by fire for sure.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a trial by fire for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you learn how to fight by being in a fight.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this. I've been in many fights. The big guys they don't scare me. Skinny guys like myself, they're the ones.
Speaker 1: Everybody says that. Everybody says that. They even said that in fight club, it's always a skinny, tall guy.
Speaker 2: Get you tell you what, bro, I've been in a lot of fights in my life, my friend, quite a few, and and some I provoked.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you, I mean, have done that once or twice.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I mean not the plane bitch, one hit, fucking get up, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Dude, boys, I run my mouth. Yeah, I was, you know, after in my teens, in twenties and stuff like that. I was hitting the gym really hard. So there were there were times when I'm not I've never been tall, all right, So that's in bigger people like my my bark would would prevent the fight more than getting into the fight, because they would back down because of how enraged I was. And that was good enough because that served the same purpose. It served the same purpose that person didn't me with me, you know. So it's like if you don't need to throw hands, because I probably would have gotten my ass kicked. But at least I wasn't afraid to fight them, you know.
Speaker 2: That's dude, That's the thing I shake.
Speaker 1: With anger though it's crazy, like I just started vibrating.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I did my best fighting when you when you get this single tier. Have you ever been in a in a really like death fight and you get the single tier that comes down your face? Have you ever been there? Brother?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean from being hit, no, I know. I mean because you're so in tune that you actually tear. Oh man, that's when I'm at my most dangerous. I've found especially, And I don't and I'm not talking from being hit. I'm talking where you're like so focused, you're so in tune, and I don't know what it is because I don't cry for anybody, Like I've had people die and I don't cry, you know what I'm saying, Like my mother, you know, I'm talking like deep shit, I don't cry. But in in particular fights, especially against particular people, where I was like, oh, I've got a fight on my hand, I'll get that single tier and I I still don't I still don't know what it means. But when I feel it, when I feel that one tier drop, it's like, oh, friend, you just welcome death, like I'm gonna fucking annihilate you, bro, you know. And and dude, every time, every time I get that one tier, I'm like, oh, bitch, you're dead. You're fucking dead. Friend. I don't carew big you are. I don't care fuck talented you are. I'm gonna bite your fucking face off, you know, like you're gonna bitch. But but dude, it's it's you know, it's you know, it's weird. We're getting into like some interesting spot right now, I guess in our conversation. But because we could go back to whatever we're getting into now that I realize we're kind of trilling a bit, yeah, a little bit, a little bit because we're getting into fights and things like that, which is I mean, it was it was.
Speaker 1: It was to bring up a point just simply that like, even though it was a small town and was mostly you know, German, Irish and Italian, it wasn't without its h roughness. It was probably you know, it was. It was pretty uh, pretty intense. So I I learned to just dislike people period. It wasn't it wasn't for their their skin tone. At first. It was just because most people were douchebags.
Speaker 2: You know. You know, dude, you have to think too on a cultural level. Because I'm Scotch and I grew up. I'll put it this way. When my family would get together for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, all of the holidays, what we did for fun is fight. Like my uncles would beat the ship out of all of their nephews, which included me and my cousins. We would fight our uncles until they beat the ship out of us, and then until we couldn't fight anymore. That was what we did for fun family.
Speaker 1: So so I know the it's I know the Irish do this do the Scottish head but a lot too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, dude, I'm an expert.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I have like the hardest head ever, dude, I've had people try to hit me with two by fours and it didn't work. I'll put it that way. But and I'm dude, I've still got marks. I carry a lot of scars. But but dude, no, man, Now you know you're going to get the best test from your own kind. You have to think about that too, Like if if you were dealing with niggers or beets or fucking goddamn Asians or whatever, you know, whatever, we're not gonna get You're not going to well not gonna get the real.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They don't they don't fight with fist. Though they they are, they are not the type that would. They wouldn't think twice about picking up a cinderblock and cracking you over the head with it. Yeah, I have no honor, none, none, And that that. There was a person who I was having a disagreement with over something, uh behind my store one time. The fucking guy went and grabbed a freaking a brick, like a big one, and he was he was gonna try to hit me with it. I pushed my door open with my feet to knock knock the ship out of his hand, and I jumped out. I'm like what the fuck are you doing? Like, are you are you gonna You're gonna try to freaking kill me over the stupid ship, you fucking retarded. He was a jeet.
Speaker 2: This is an excellent time to reference that all people within the sound of my voice should all ways carry a weapon, even if it's a pocket knife. You should. If you are a man and you cannot protect yourself, you are a fucking cup. Period. If you do not have a weapon that you are proficient with or you at all times, you are a fucking cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some people that don't have that. There's so many people that don't have that, Like I don't want to go to jail's uh you know, And if that's all, if that's the only reason, well at least it still prevents you from trying to harm somebody. Some people don't have that that that that uh that that uh hesitation, they'll just do something that's horrific without even any escalation, like that guy with the brick. I'm like, what are you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: Exactly, dude. That's why you have to always be prepared. People like dude, like the Irena Zavatski, the fucking bitch that at stabbed in the neck by the nigger. Dude, if she had been aware racially, not a problem. But these fucking goddamn dumb cook fucking goddamn stupid liberal women blms, she was goddamn dumb shit Conkies are fucking goddamn Oh I'm raised by I'm colorblind.
Speaker 1: Everybody's I don't think that's what she was. Though she was a foreigner, like she was like Ukrainian or something, I don't think she had I don't think she understood the culture. I just I just don't think she was recognizant of it. And she was minding her own business. You probably didn't think there.
Speaker 2: Was a you know, you're probably one hundred percent right, But you have to also think about that video where three other niggers sat and watched her bleed and didn't get up to fucking even help her.
Speaker 1: Right, niggers, right, they deserve that, They deserve that word. Yeah, those people deserve that word.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you bet fucking I told them all myself. Yeah, I'm gonna say it. I would gladly end all of them if I had my way.
Speaker 1: Well, kind of a coward does that to a girl, anyway, Like that's a that's a sick psychopath. And that guy was let out how many times? Sixteen something stupid.
Speaker 2: Like that day. He's a what we call nigger. Nig hard are because dude, people need to realize that, even black folks. I'll tell you a little something about my experience. I grew up in low southern Alabama surrounded by monkeys, and I'll tell you a little something. Even the ones that pretended to be white and pretended to be well mannered and uh decent. If he's got him around two or three monkeys of their kind, they digressed immediately, is imediately.
Speaker 1: Hey, Cheff Chillios, congratulations, you just end yourself a lifetime ban, you fucking scumbag. All right, there you go. No, this guy named Cheff Chillios who said so, is this a tweaker call?
Speaker 2: So he's gone, oh brother, okay, Hey, hey, fuck the haters, man, we're gonna get a lot of those, my friend, Fuck these little cucks. You know what, that dude ain't getting a pussy, you know what I mean? He could sit in this frustration in magic whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever, whatever the other attributes are, I don't care. But that's just somebody coming in here to be to be a douchebag, drop drop a bullshit bomb, and then run like they do when they do the the chat, the chat bombing.
Speaker 4: Men.
Speaker 2: We're surrounded by weak men. I am literal. I'll tell you a little something else, my buddy, I have a twenty three year old I'm forty three years old. I have a twenty three year old girlfriend who is absolutely gorgeous. It's not because i'm you know, some, I don't have a lot of money, I don't have a lot of power. It's because of who I am as a man that makes me attractive. Because these women, What these little cups to understand is they can talk against guys like me all they want, but it doesn't hurt me. Friend, it only hurts you. It only exposes what you are. You wanna, Oh, hey fuck this guy. Oh hey he's got the wrong idea. Nigga, tell me how and if anyone can, oh, buddy, I'm welcome to it. I'm open to a debate. I'm well well versed in everything that I understand to this point. So if you'd like to say, oh, hey this guy, Oh he's a fashions Oh he's a big Oh he's a racist, you're goddamn right, you're not wrong, But tell me how I am. Is the point where am I wrong? They're little bloody you want to talk all that shit, Come see me, little friend. But you know that's the thing, brother, there's a lot of people who want to have a lot of big balls when it comes to.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just people being cowards on the internet anyway. They're hiding behind their computers. It's just the same thing as hiding behind the lunch aid and trying to pick a fight in the lunch room. And then you jump behind the lunch lady. You know what I mean, the lunch aide swing this like, oh, let me at him, Let me at him. Right, you're using a human shield. Let me adam.
Speaker 2: Bitch, I'll fucking I need more fertilizer. I got a big garden. I tell you that, your little funck at dude, you know I have a big garden. I could use every bit of fucking fertilizer I can get.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, Hey, you know I love you, and I'm speaking I'm speaking, uh coded enough, but but dude, you know, hey, and I certainly if at any point in time I am crossing a line, let me know brother.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love you, and I do not want to cross any lines with you. I appreciate you and I respect Yeah, but so by all means stop me if I if I am crossing a line by all but yeah, I'm very serious. I am quite a man of my word. But uh, either way, man, we're gonna get that. We're gonna get the enemy is gonna sucking try bitch comes Well.
Speaker 1: The whole thing though, is like, you know, it takes a lot of dumb people and they have that, and it takes a lot of people who aren't going to do anything or they're going to walk in out of fear into this digital credit system and that the data centers. I keep telling people, if you let them go online, were that you just you just signed your own death certificate. You know, it's it's all over you are.
Speaker 2: The technocracy is one of the biggest threats to humanity right now. They're not just introducing the biblical propheside system.
Speaker 1: Oh here's you want to hear something funny. Somebody said they're using scripture like a script I'm like, it's in the it's in the word retard. They wrote that book so that they could follow it it's like they read the it's it's in the word. They read scripture like a script like no ship, dummy, because all the people those religions are gonna say this is God's will. Who am I to judge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, jeeves Lord, you knoweek other God buddy. You know, hey, man, I don't like to say that our enemy is great, but look around. Fuck man, you know what I mean, Like, how many brain dead NPCs can there possibly be?
Speaker 1: It's it's getting to the point, how many did they create with the shows?
Speaker 4: Dude bing go man?
Speaker 2: You know, I think that's where all these people are are are they already know that they have signed their death warrant, and so they're on this like self destructive spiral where they're trying to bring down everyone who was smarter than them. And it's tripping me out because I'm like, I take a great deal of personal joy in making fun of people.
Speaker 1: Who I wish I could make that thing.
Speaker 2: Stop doing that and take a freak job. So it jumps from and you know what, I don't even have to passion on the people who were quote unquote forced to take it for their job. Fuck you, you're a fucking idiot that money was worth that much, well, you that you would die for it.
Speaker 1: I don't think they were aware that there is. They've already they're already lost in this in the in the lifetime of believing that you know, your parents took it to the doctors. The doctors must know what they're doing, they might how could they possibly want to be doing any harm? You know, it's like they're there, they were so naive to that. I don't I don't. I don't fault people for that. What I fault them for is they they need like a cult to force compliance and other people who don't want to do it, and they need to police it for for the for the statist uh you know, cult that they're in they need to They then start attacking you for not doing what they did, and that that's where it gets unconscionable. But if they're going to do something because they didn't know better, I mean.
Speaker 2: Again, it may seem petty. I take a great deal of personal joy in making fun of retards because for two years, not actually during twenty nineteen, twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, they wanted to make fun of my kind for being wise. So you know what, it's my fucking turn now. And you know what, and it hurts a lot more coming for me because I'm not dying. Yeah, I'm not fucking cursed, not less in my life because I was too stupid to fucking goddamn realize what was going on. Yeah, you know, and that that I don't care what your reasonable.
Speaker 1: Again again, this this has a limit or a cap on when it's applicable because children who are just listening to their parents who didn't protect them from this wasn't their fault.
Speaker 2: God, you know, I have terrible compassion for the children that were forced by their parents. In fact, their parents are one of the number that I am glad that I am glad to see meet there, whatever end it may be, because they deserve whatever pain is coming. Because if you can in any way curse your child in such a way thinking that you're doing right, knowing that there was a ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Survival right that technically there was one hundred percent, because if they didn't track you or or vent you, then there wasn't any issues.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: You had one hundred percent death rate if you if you got into the hospital they started performing the NIH protocols on you, then you were you weren't getting out of there? Yeah, yeah, and they were and they were, and they they they rushed the death of people who didn't get have the shot. So if you went in there because you had a hard time breathing for whatever, the other reason of poisoning was that got you there, They checked your shot records and the prioritized you for a DNR do not resuscitate as a prepared your murder.
Speaker 2: Because they were getting paid well.
Speaker 1: Plus they wanted to prove to you know, to their demons that uh yeah, and they wanted to show to the people, Yeah, this person would have been okay probably if they got that shot, but they didn't. They didn't want their shots, so now they're dead. And then then they would glow over people's deaths too, like what was that guy's name?
Speaker 2: Just like they pushed the whole thing. The people shouldn't be blobby blah blah, nigga, now that you vaccinated, guy slow, guy fucking slow, because your kind does not belong on this earth. And you know that may seem real hard, that may seem like, oh man, what a dick this guy is.
Speaker 1: The things that they said about Rob Step after he died were unconscionable because oh, he was a vaccine denier and then he died of no, he was murdered because that's what they do with the protocols. And then you're gonna say, oh, it's because he didn't take the shot, that he just that he died and he deserved you. The way the way people were talking about it, it was disgusting.
Speaker 2: That's why I take a sick Honestly, it's a sick amount of joy from turning the tables on these poor, ignorant, sorry excuses for human life, because, like I said, I have I have little compassion for people too have not enough critical thinking skills to preserve their own life, much less that of their children.
Speaker 1: Well, being informed is important, you know. This is kind of one of those things too. That's like when I had when we when I found out we were going to have a daughter or a child, Rebecca did a bunch of research onto because healthy health, the suspicion of where it is that we actually live the true nature of it, and found all kinds of stuff about shots and all the procedures that they do to unnaturally screw up the process of birth. And we actually had a notarized birth plan that we made the hospital sign so that they didn't do certain things we didn't want them to do, and that they didn't you know, if we had delayed cut a cord, we'd had all kinds of differences of skin touch and do not take our child out of the room, all that stuff, and we protected her. So why didn't other people do that with their children? Like, why didn't they do the research first? Why did they just assume that all this stuff was okay? And we did that in twenty sixteen, you know what I mean, it was before any of this other crab.
Speaker 2: Called ignorance and were fucking surrounded bro, We're surrounded with ignorance every form. That's why it doesn't matter if it's through indoctrination or through programming or through whatever means. It doesn't matter when it comes down to the baseline, you are too dumb to be human. Period. You don't deserve your breast period. If you're not wise enough and understand how this world works.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't live through this world with a blind belief in anything or trust. Blind trust is a tool of those who want to scam and harm you. You know, you've got to be aware of that. This isn't. This isn't you know, Candy Land, you know there's people out there to harmony.
Speaker 2: Why particular people, That's precisely why. Particular people who have been boosted eight times don't deserve of breath and they need another booster, because dude, they are literally a drain on us on a conscious level as humanity. I'm sure you're very aware that we are all I'm not going to say we're all wand to fuck all that monkey fucking new age shit, but I do believe that there is a collective consciousness, and the more people that are unconscious to the collective consciousness and unconsciously adding to what is degenerating and or killing us as humanity not only don't deserve their breath, but they it is a necessity that they cease to exist, because if they do not cease to exist, they're poison their dementia, all their their sickness will be spread. Yeah, and that's the problem. All these perverts and all these saggots and all these fucking degenerates that are perpetrating evil upon young children who can't understand and who are unable to fucking realize what they're going through. Right, they are not only you know, destroying themselves, but they're destroying life.
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 2: What is it that themselves?
Speaker 1: What happened to the instinct of protecting children in the first place? Like why would you think that it's okay to bring your child to a place where they they've demanded that they get seventy two or six injections of freaking poison, or that they get subjected to you know, critical race theory, you know, pervert story hour and get groomed into thinking that they should cut off their genitals and or you know, cut off other things and have a balloon animals sewn into their crotch so they can pretend that they're boys. Like whatever way that is, And why is that even something in our society? I'll tell you why. That's the effect, that's that cult in action. And if they've made it out to be, they made it out to be you're a bigot, and you're you're you're you're not progressive, you're not you're behind the times. You know, there's you you gotta let you gotta you hate, you hate people for their choices like these are not the choices of children. Children don't think this way you're you're putting ideas in their heads and you're trying to do it before puberty. You're sick, You're evil. Why are we living in a place like this? Boy freaking vague.
Speaker 2: That's why, to anyone who was listening, drop the phone. Sorry my apology, I dropped the phone. I'm not I'm trying to sit in the window because I do live in the middle of it. But yeah, dude, I mean, dude, you're right. And look, that's the thing. We all have to know where the enemy is. Yes, that's important, but it's more like you also have to know this is more than it is a physical battle. This literally, very much is a spiritual battle. People want to think that, oh man, because they see things in their real life that make them think, oh hey, money is worth less, oh hey, I'm working more and getting less all these things, but they don't consider the root cause. And yes, the Jews are the Synagogue of Satan, of their father, the Devil. One hundred percent believe that that is actual biblical and I believe.
Speaker 1: That if they still think that the country got this way because of ignorant mismanagement and not deliberate sabotage, they've got a lot to learn.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was a great deal of both to be on it.
Speaker 1: Well, they put people who are ignorant in positions of power, I'll give you that. But this was a systematic erosion and weakening of a society on purpose to make it malleable for destruction, you know, do you think? And then people are like, oh, the and this is what I don't like. Mike is a great guy, But to think that they're losing power because their petro dollar is failing. They own all forms of the concept of currency. They own it all. Just because they want to shift you into one thing. They're going to bottom out. They've bottomed out the money system many times, and they've benefited tremendously off of each time. Every single time they'd buy up a bunch of freaking stock and they would own the rest of the world just like that. What's that?
Speaker 2: That's how that's how Blackrock and Vanguard and State treat came to own most of the residential property in America is because of the two thousand and eight economy crash, and and that was directed and that's when the whole bailout thing, if anyone, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was the bubble stuff that was the whole freaking u the the idea of the the subprime mortgages that was that was Fink. I didn't know that until recently. He was behind all that traps.
Speaker 2: And dude, and you know a lot of people, I mean dude. Literally like a third of the American properties were lost in two thousand and eight the.
Speaker 1: Blackrock and Vanguard, and again in twenty eleven twelve when it happened again.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well because they did the zero percent interest on a lot of the loans.
Speaker 1: After well they also did stated stated loans. I used to work in mortgages, and I didn't know anything. I didn't even didn't even balance a checkbook. But I was teaching. I was telling people what they should do with their their homes, which is ironic and silly. But I was a mortgage consultant, as they called us. I was a senior mortgage consultant because I made me sound cooler to call it senior mortgage consultant. And I worked for a company that uh did refinances. But there was UH stated W two. You had a W two and you stated your other crap, and then there was another one that was stated stated they called the drug dealer alone. So you would just state what your income was and you would be you'd be uh, you'd have a higher interest rate, but you would get a loan. You know what I mean. It's like that was that was destined to fail.
Speaker 2: We all pulled that hustle or the.
Speaker 1: Three year arm, the two year arm, the adjusted rates, and I.
Speaker 2: Pulled multiple predator loans and during two thousand and five, two and six, I pulled like thousands of dollars out of the predatory loan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Karen did mortgage just too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I was a little ahead of the game myself, but uh, you know, I would I would go to one loan company pull five, I'd go to one loan company pull and a one loan company pull you know ten and uh and then you know and then uh then I I did particular things to protect myself.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah I didn't. Oh you were you were you were getting loans from people. Is ever you're saying you're you were taking Okay, I thought you met your finding them. Okay. I thought you're like doing the more the business side of it. Okay, yeah, yeah, No, I always try to pick put people in conventional as much as I could, But yeah, I would also I.
Speaker 2: Would always work with companies I know, and so yeah, I can that money. And I know because it was all a game. You know, if you understand the uh you know et ceteros there way, then then it's easy to figure out that's all these jays get ahead is you know, the particular knowledge is like especially during particular times, like like I did you know, I pulled three loans that were relatively high amount loans that I still I will never have to pay any of them back because all the they were predatory, looned companies that I basically hustled out of their money. And I still don't owe anybody anything to this day because they they they all defaulted. And so you know, if if you know, you know, just like these filthy that that that we don't get taught like a you know, simple goalie guys like me who happened to you know, know a couple of things. You know, you kind of get on the train with them. But lost America in two thousand and eight. People don't realize that we lost America a long time ago. Yeah, No, Civil Wars basically went the Patriot Act. Oh dude, Yeah, you could go back. Yeah, dude, you're right, eighteen seventy.
Speaker 1: One was a big deal too, yeah, right in celebration.
Speaker 2: Exactly, yeah, right, exactly, very excellent, my friends. And so yeah, so you know, like, dude, even further than that, if you want.
Speaker 1: To get really weird, you know, but well, I mean, I think the react I think it was a reactionary war to like the trend that Andrew Jackson was setting in place for the country when he paid off the national debt and you know, fought off a couple assassination attests by Rothschild agents and basically uprooted them for a little while. And then, of course they come back a couple decades later after the plan was put in motion to pit Americans against Americans because the long range war didn't work for them. Eighteen twelve didn't work out for them, and you know, all the other skirmishes where they try to stoke stoke violence between the Natives and the you know, the Spanish and the French and all this other stuff, and the British. None of that worked. So now, okay, we'll put Americans against Americans, and Americans will die on both sides. The loan with the debt from the war will be astronomical. We'll punish the South and we'll you know, we'll forever enslave them because there will be no consent of the governed anymore. You are in a globalist, federalist, centralized government now, and that's that. And if you try anything, we murder you. That's what we do here, because that's how that's how they rolled.
Speaker 2: You just tagged it. You fucking had that mark. That's exactly fucking right, dude, that's like, dude, we've been living that, you know since then. And then of course, you know, obviously everyone who's aware Hitler tried to stop it in the thirties. Yeah, he was well aware. After World War going on.
Speaker 1: You know, there's also one called Shay's Rebellion that was that happened just before. That happened either before or around the same time as the Whiskey rebellion. Milk, somebody said that said the Whiskey rebellion.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, that the whole the whole prohibition thing was a really big.
Speaker 1: Deal too, you know, And so I think the prohibition of the nineteen well, think about this, they already they already had conquered our territory. They've already put up their their Federal Reserve Bank, which was the nail on the coffin. The people, you know, borrow borrow insanely because it's the people that had that are going to be stuck with the paying off of the debt and not the government. We want you to indebt yourself, So continue to borrow, borrow, borrow, borrow, and we're just going to destroy all all value in the dollar in the process and take your gold because you know now that we're the Federal Reserve, we own your true assets. And then then they fund a federal they fund a Bolshevik revolution with that. But it also in nineteen twenty is the prohibition. They already had their plan for Israel. People like mayaor Lansky were the biggest you know, providers or the Jews themselves of alcohol. When you make something illegal, it's worth like five or ten times what it was normally worth. If they're trying to raise money for their their Israel project, what a great time to have a prohibition freach rereach, my friend. And if that wasn't a scam all by itself, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you do know, you're exactly right. And that's why, dude, that's why your podcast is so valuable, Because that's why I continue to this day to appreciate your work is because, Dude, you see things like I do, and you know, it takes a particular person to get to this level to where you understand things not just on a current event level, but you understand things way back far before your time that help you understand how you got to this point in your time. And that's where a lot of people go wrong. They they get the idea, they see what's going on now, but they don't know how it got to this point.
Speaker 1: Ye, and why it got to this point in going going, going to milk, back to Melco he was talking about with the Whiskey rebellion like that was something that Alexander Hamilton, the Rothschild agent, and Uh, let's let's just say he was groomed in more ways than one by his wave upbringing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He he wanted he was spearheading it himself. He wanted to lead everybody into the battle, into the charge, and it was all over him. Uh, target taxing the very people who were the backbone of why the revolution was successful. It was the Appalachians who were making this product. It was the Scotch Irish people that were making these things. They wanted to tax the very people that they relied upon for all of the the might of the soldiery in the revolution, and that was, you know, just like a way they would want to want to let people know whose boss once they've done their job for you, you know, the six sick fucking shit man.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's uh, it's it's a dark world, man, you know that. You know a lot of people talk about getting black pilled and whatnot, and dude, I've I've swallowed like twenty black pails.
Speaker 1: You know, and think about that.
Speaker 2: I'm a literal evidence that you can survive being black piled.
Speaker 1: And think about that too. People say, oh, yeah, the government and you know, the soldiery and all that stuff could never be you know, foisted upon it. It was done, and then it was done that more that recently after the revolution, there was already precedent set for it for them to utilize soldiers against the people.
Speaker 2: And it's like, dude, and I mean, they're they're probably going to do it again here pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, first of the arm all the freaks that they've led into the country, and all the ones that they've riled up that have. You know, you think that slavery is a thing and that was wasn't the same people handing them the gun that caused it in the first place. But yeah, the oy Vays will have them put you know, forget it. Forget about a palette of bricks. It's gonna be a pallet of freaking ar fifteen's and whatever else they want.
Speaker 2: A wonderful thing for your audience to hear that I know personally to be true. Monkeys can't shoot guns. Wink wink. Monkeys can't shoot guns. If they can, they won't hit anything. I'll tell you that. I've I've been in delicate situations with monkeys.
Speaker 1: It's probably because they chill them sideways.
Speaker 2: And you know, there's there's multiple reasons. I'll tell you what. There's nothing to fear, you know, if it came down to a a war between ethnicity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, here's the thing. It's not going to just be them. They'll they'll arm those for numbers. But you know there's going to be people on the ground that are highly trained, plain clothes or whatever that are gonna be snaping people and whacking them.
Speaker 2: You know, they're called they're called police officers. And you're right, not even that police.
Speaker 1: Oh well that too are greatest enemy. No, I understand that, but I'm just saying, also, there's gonna be like special ops, people that are gonna be having no problem, or they'll be foreign and you know, with absolutely no ties or care for mankind or or Americans, and they're gonna do what they what they do, they're gonna have a chance to kill a gooy.
Speaker 2: I mean, the same thing that they are doing to the UK and Canada is the exact same plan for America. Don't be defeated. That's exactly what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: For Well, it's ab domino effect. If it happens one place, then it's gonna happen everywhere. Yeah, just like the COVID in the lockdowns. That was an example of how that happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so that's why trying to push all this stuff right now, it is because they're they're losing their grip. To be honest, the good guys are winning. I know it doesn't look like that right now, but I'll tell you, in my point of view, the good guys are actually winning.
Speaker 1: We don't have a digital prison set up for them, though they have a digital prison set up for us with the drones that go with it, so I don't know, yeah, and the tanks.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yes, you're right, but you know, and honestly, it's it's we're in a very precarious situation as like a human species at the moment, and you know, honestly, I'm kind of really entertained, I know, as sick as that sounds, I'm quite like, like, you know, I'm like, hey, I realize how many fucking idiots are around me. So I'm like, hey, how many of you will wake up before you're dead? You know what I mean? Because it's just like a game to me at this point where I'm like, I don't care if you or not. I'm just wondering if you're gonna wake up before it, you know what I mean at this point, And so you know, you and even if it's like but you know, it's it's getting to the point now to where people aren't aware of what's going on, and if people aren't like awaken enough to even see to where they're still doing the whole right left paradigm Democrat Republican or they're doing the whole qu or, Well, any kind of fucking god didn't delution that they're under they're they're technically the enemy, and it's because of their delusion. It's not because they're they're they're a threat. It's because they're ignorance, and their ignorance is dangerous, especially on a collective level. And so, you know, it's to the point now to where it's like, no matter what you ideology, you you you know, you kind of cling to it's you know, there's everyone's against there. Well, you know how the Jews work, They turn everyone against each other, brother against brother. We're literally seeing that like multiplied exponentially lately. And it's like, you know what, if you're all so dumb that you want to play the game, and you're too stupid to opt out, then you kind of deserve to fucking get whatever you're gonna get from this game, because this game is built to kill you. So if you want to play the game, go ahead, but I'll tell you what, You're going to die in the process. You know, It's it's the people who figure out that I don't play, I don't get involved, I don't get triggered, I'm not going to be part of this that were the ones who will survive regardless of that they're smarter or not, if they realize enough to say, oh wait, no, I realize what this is. This is a game to kill me. This is a game for my life, just like the whole COVID thing. If you were too dumb to figure out all that. I get some people were deceived, and I can't have compassion for that. But it's like, dude, if you keep getting deceived after that, my god, we don't need your We don't need you in the gene pool man for real. You know, like you are a detriment to the entire human race, no matter what color you are. And it's you know, it's to the point now where you know, like compassion is rare, Like compassion is uh, it's a commodity that is only reserved for people who deserve it, because a lot of people have walked into the trap knowingly and even had been warned.
Speaker 1: Look who they trotted off. Look who they trod Yeah, look who they trotted off into a social media status. And you know, you know, an algorithm purposely spread these stupid bitches around when you know, whatever you want to believe about the Charlie Kirk thing. Uh, they had that fat black women laughing and saying that he deserved it and all this other crap. It's like speaking of compassion, Like just wait until it's your turn, because the people who do things like that aren't your friend either. You're just useful at the moment. You're useful for spreading uh you know, division in people and animosity, and then you're also worthless after that.
Speaker 2: So and you know what that's that's that's why you know, there's a lot of serious contemplation that a lot of people need to do during this time right now as I speak. And if they're not, like I said, they're kind of part of the problem, regardless of it's are conscious of it or not, if they're not aware enough to be aware of what's going on as far as like even in just the most basic normy understanding.
Speaker 1: A thing, well just the whole thing is like if you're if our government isn't if someone asks you, like, what's the matter with you? You look stressed, of like why aren't you stressed? Like why aren't you thinking about a million tillion things that are potentially harmful to you and your family right now that are closing in on you. How are you not thinking about it? How are you not obsessing about that? When you have nothing, there's nothing you can do because the rest of the wave of people are not even going to lift a finger or have any idea what hits them. So how is it that you're not concerned? How are you not worried?
Speaker 2: It's it's because they're not thinking. It's because they're not conscious, and that.
Speaker 1: Makes them just that makes them just as dangerous as.
Speaker 2: Stupid dude, bingo bingo. It does make them just as fucking dangerous. It's not more dangerous than a man with a gun, because their influence is what is dangerous, especially if they have children or if they have anyone in their life that they can influence in a way that is negative with their ideology, which I'm gonna say is poison, because dude, that's you know, it's it's like a virus. It spreads. Ideology is the same way, just like a virus spreads physically, and ideology spreads mentally, and it's just as dangerous, if not more so. You know, Communism is an ideology. It doesn't exist. It literally is a sought process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and people say, oh, it's a it's a it's a it's a system. No, it's it's it's a It was never meant to be something that you ran a country on. It was it was a bulldozer for destroying systems that were already in place. That's all it was. It's a wrecking ball. Communism is a wrecking ball to destroy systems. It's not it's supposed to be a system on its own. Communism or Bolshevism only was propped up by a capitalistic destruction of America while all of the assets were brought to them to keep them afloat that it was artificially inflated with money. It's not because they were somehow. They were not succeed they were not self sufficient. They weren't able to do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, you know we could go so deep on this one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're at the three hour and thirteen mark right now, and I think I'm getting a little tired. So it's one a m. Where I am right now, So.
Speaker 2: I need to get gosh, brother, it's three my time. Jeez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. You're gonna have to get up in the morning. Yeah, YouTube, man, good, I know everybody here is besides that one douche back that I kicked off appreciates the fact that you called in. What I'm gonna do is I'm just gonna save a friend in jim thing. I'll just change the thumbnail later, but this is going to be reused tomorrow, and I'll do I'll do a thing that's just on that topic, because we've already gone on for three hours and fifteen minutes now and it's late and I haven't peted an now four hours.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 1: It's for Milk. You're you're man, You're hanging in man. Good job, buddy, Milk said, is for a con Dude.
Speaker 2: You know I'm here for your brother. We're in the same fight, my friend, and I'm always here for you, my man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you calling man. I mean, I like, I like uh, I like changing it up a.
Speaker 2: Little excellent, And dude, I love you. I love all your people. Fucking you know. Don't fear guys, you know, keep keep you know.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean don't prepare and don't be cautious. It just means don't be afraid. The big difference between nothing you know don't don't be caught off guard, either of course, you know that's not good.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's why I say be wise as well, you know. But yeah, you're right, you're right. But yeah, man, dude, would talk and hey, man, I'll I'll give you a call a little bit later. We'll talk if you want to do another one of these, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure if we do it, if we plan ahead of time, I'll make it so that, uh it's on the stream yard that way, you're not just on the phone. Then we'll have it so that you're on the screen too.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, brother, Hey, whatever you like, I'll tell you what. I won't call you tonight, but I'll give you a call. Cool cool, cool man.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, col Cole, Uh not tony because I'm probably gonna go to bed. Did I ready do the elliptical?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah no no, not tonight. I'm going to bed too, my man. But no, I'll call you tomorrow sometimes. But but yeah, man, dude, by all means we'll do this again. And uh yeah, go ahead and close out of the show and I'll let you go now if that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, all right, brother, have a good night. All right. That was Archangel in the chat and like I said this thing. If I do commentary on it, it's going to last another two hours, so I can't do it tonight. I'll show you what I was going to do though, there's the Yeah, so starting at the thirty six minute thirty almost thirty seven minute mark, it would still be another hour and a half. And that's if I don't say a word. Man, that's kind of the whole point is to comment on it. So we will, we will do this. I just said, now I have to make another thumbnail because we didn't even get into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just kidding. Anyway, we'll pick this up tomorrow. And I also recommend if you haven't already been there, I did drop an hour video exclusive for the Patreon today and this was the first fourteen minutes of it that got clipped because reasons. But there's this is the main one here. We just kind of started over. But here you go, and then all my audio files here that I added. These are commercial free podcasts. Right here, I'm trying to see where the last one. Okay, and I did this one. This was an now we're and forty minutes give or take, you know, almost, and that was an exclusive to the Patreon as well in the chair with Dan. All right, So these are some of the things you get when you are a member and a man cannot leave on Breadlon all right, so you guys have a great night. I don't know to see Ellison's face anymore, but yeah, it was all good. And we are at nine to eighty on the subs over here on YouTube.
Speaker 2: So here.
Speaker 1: Let me just do this real quick so you can see it again. But there you go. So my websites are here and YouTube dot com, forward slash at Ballbusters twenty of you guys can do that. You can get us over to the hump and then we'll be in the one thousand range. Not that that's going to do anything for me, because they'll find other excuses as to why I didn't achieve some other new thing that YouTube sets in your way so that you can't get anything from your efforts. That's just YouTube doing that. Rumble's good enough, not great, but it's there. It's a thing. Where's the rumble one? Yeah, we see just your face, but you should see my website stuff. Thank you sweets. Yeah, I know that the the YouTube thing should be right here at the bottom. I'm seeing it on my screen. I'm seeing this speenper fry thing right there. It's written Karen. It's not the I'm not navigating, you know what I mean, you can find I'm not I'm not I'm not navigating. I'm just showing you on the screen. Everybody's tired. But if I want, if I have to do that way, I can just show you in this like the salon. Oops. All right, so some super fry llc right there, Patreons right there, and I probably yeah, there you go, so we'll get into I think this isn't important. I mean, it's interesting. I'm glad to see the other people saying what there's what we've been saying. And even if they're not overtly, you know, you get it, there's some other things that you know, they'll they'll say that may not be thinking all the way through, like yeah, I accept did all this stuff. But it's again like, but why why are they saying that now? Because it was irrational and crazy that there was this way in the first place. So when they moved needle back an inch, everybody gets excited like they just won something, but they didn't. They lost all that other ground. So at the same time, you're gonna call that a victory because of what Hegseeth said. But you know Pfiser is the vaccine god of Trump, so I mean an oracle and all these other things that are happening social media and TikTok and all this the anti semi colon, anti semantic trope that is going to be utilized on all people to incriminate the innocent and then set pounteer loose on them and train their model. I don't know what they'd be training it for. I think it's pretty well trained since twenty two thousand and three or whatever it was to be an effective kill list generator. And then you know he's like, well.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: And occasionally we killed them. Occasionally we kill them, says Alex carp. Yeah. Yeah, that's all fun and funny to people when you're talking about similarly in a different country that nobody pays attention to. It's the human life doesn't seem to matter as much, or whether not government or those types of people in government. This this cult is actually killing bad people or not. They're not making the world a better place with their assassinations. As we can see, the fruits are not that's not adding up they're not. They're not. They're not making the world a better place with their their planned and executed assassinations.
Speaker 2: So it is what it is.
Speaker 1: When when people cheer on things that they would definitely not want to have happened to them, it's as if they were asking for it themselves, Because if they can be that callous to another human life, what's the would if you want to use a word karma, what's the what's the end result? What's what's the cause and effect of that? Oh, it's fine and great when it was pointed away from us, but don't point it at us. Oh, oh my god, how dare you? Will you live? You empowered them to do that other places by not having a problem with it, they said, even though he was a Scumbacker said it in justice anywhere is, and justice everywhere. Good night,