Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Frank Jacob. He is an international award winning filmmaker, presenter, visual artist, musician, and composer. His recent films and research explore the frontiers of consciousness raising subjects. Frank, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 2: Good to see it, Chris, Yeah, I'm doing good. It's been a crazy time and you have a new presidence.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a crazy time President new old president. President very I'll say, just interesting things unfolding right now. To stay the least. Now, today we're going to talk about your online webinar time capsule for the Future past. This is what we're all about here. It examines humanity's hidden history, origins of the parasitic ruling class, what could be behind them and all sorts of ancient esoteric knowledge as well as where it has led humanity and maybe where would we could be possibly headed in the future. And like I said, I'm very excited about this. I love these topics. Before we dive too deep into this, though, it's been a while since you've been on, remind the audience a little bit about yourself and your work.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well sure, why not. It's a good place to start. Well, how did we meet the first time? Was it after the was it after my Looking Glass? It was before that?
Speaker 1: It was before that?
Speaker 2: Right? We were talking about my film Packing from Ours.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the first.
Speaker 2: Time Packing from Ours? Well, okay, so that's a good place to jump incil packing. So I am the director of a film called Packing from Mars, which was released almost going on ten years ago now, and that was a film that explored the crazy world of the press that was put forth by Leslie Watkins, the British author investigative journalist back then called Alternative three, which was itself a novel version of a sort of a mockumentary put out by a English science report show that kind of talked about a breakaway civilization setting up calling them Mars. So that set me on a well, I mean, I wouldn't plan on making a film about it, but it kind of became the topic for me to venture into doing my first sort of cinematic version. I've been making films and I've I've come out of the music business, you know, so I wanted to make something which was you know, rich and you know, like cinematic worthy you could sit in a theater and watch it, because a lot of these fringe topics are underproduced. The videos at that time were really garbled looking. So I thought, okay, well here I have the ability to do this, so why not. And that sort of set me on to a a trajectory, Okay, that's a good word for it, leading into kind of this fringe material for better or for worse, and I try to keep my feet on the ground, in my head up in the clouds, you know, so I can explore kind of you know, these ideas and yet still try to kind of find something you can hold on to, something that makes it, you know, plausible, or what would be you know, what part of it would make it plausible, and just to kind of keep us from you know, going way out there, because as we know, since then, there's been so many way out ideas about secret space programs and whatnot, so you don't even really know what's true anymore. And we know that there's a massive movement out there of disinformation as well, so that after that, you know, a lot of series of things happened. We released a film called Solar Revolution, Clouds Down the Chronicles you know, a lot of talks, a lot of live appearances, and eventually started to venture into webinars as a result of a crazy story act covered about something called the Guardians of the Looking Glass, which then went into the tangent of that looking glass technology. Uh, and you know time travel and parallel worlds and and you know past future interactions and things like that. Those are topics that fascinate me. So that's how that whole thing started. And ever since then I've been, yeah, venturing down that avenue because webinars seem to be a lot easier, or let's say, not easier actually than not easier at all. What am I saying? They're cult I mean they're hard in terms of the research, but they're faster to produce than a film is because film requires you know, setting appointments, making filming things, edding it and all making it look pretty and stuff. And we are releasing a film actually right now. It's called The Extraterrestrial Species Almanac with Greg Campobasso and my partner Tani Maiden for it, so that one's coming out. Look for it. It's been about there soon. So that's my world. You know, crazy fringe stuff and all those topics, and I try to kind of keep myself abreast of, you know, what's going on and how to tie current events into these amazing informations, you know, and of course the latest thing being nostigists.
Speaker 1: There has been a huge resurgence of gnostic understandings and research into this, and I really love what you're doing and what you've been doing. You're paving the way for a lot of creative endeavors and people who were on the fence about starting things because I think right now is the time for people like yourself, for myself to take over the entertainment space because it's crumbling. People are seeing what's really behind it. It's not even about entertainment anymore. It's about propaganda. It's about brainwashing. And independent creators like yourself and many others that have started to come out of the woodwork and produce their own content is becoming way more popular than a lot of the mainstream bullshit that we're subjected to right now. So it's a very very exciting time that we're in now. Give us well.
Speaker 2: Totally, yeah, you're right, I agree with you. I agree, And that's actually part of the motivation to make webinars because they're like courses, you know, like it's like deep dive. You want to go into it. Like a film, Okay, an hour and a half, you can only cover so much in seventy to ninety minutes, but like a course, you can really take the time and explore stuff and work, you know, work through the material because a lot of the stuff is actually you know, it's you know, it's hard for people to grasp some of this stuff. So it's good to kind of spend a little more time, you know, to to work through it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, give us a synopsis of the webinar and we'll kind of break down the sections and dissect it a little bit as we go.
Speaker 2: Well, essentially, I started to, you know, look at doing a webinar about kind of a favorite topic of mine that's been I've been inserting little bits of it into the webinars. It has to do with timelines and and fake history, or let's just say revisionist history being the antidote to fake history. And revisionist history is a you know, kind of a dangerous word. It's almost like a you know, four letter word in a lot of circles because you know, revision implies that you revise something and you rework it. And I think we're living in a time now, and you talked on it, you touched on it a little bit, that we're we're tired of the you know, the mainstream media because we've been we're realizing we've been fed a lot of propaganda. And you can realize and you can understand. I think anyone can understand that if you've been if it's clear to you that what you're seeing in the current events on the mainstream media and is a propaganda, then well, by extrapolation, you can kind of go back in time and realize that at a time when we had no Internet and maybe one or two sources of news, that the tendency to be disinformed was exponentially higher than it is now. So I'm going back kind of like a consciousness archaeologist, you know, just sort of going into mine those events and trying to rework them because I think we need to heal, you know, society needs to heal to move forward, because if we're going to create. Everyone's talking about the fifth dimension, the new world and all this stuff, but if we're bringing all our baggage with us into this new timeline into this new world. It's not going to help us. We're just going to keep repeating the same you know, repeat rents, repeat rents. So let's go back and let's rework or revisit some of these key events and see how they shaped society. And if they aren't true, then you know, we need to make corrections. And so for me, history was one of the ways I wanted to do it, and I came across some you know, very very potent revisionist facts relating to the origins of World War Two, and you know, being in Germany, it's a very dangerous topic to be talking about that here, especially in terms of revision. So I have to always be very careful and mindful how I phrase things, because I don't want, you know, the thought police to come knocking on my door, and that does happen over here, you know. So I but I wanted to put this out there, and because I think it's important not just for German people, but people all over the world, because we've all been we've all built the paradigm of the modern world that we're living in now off of the twentieth century historical events, and if they're false, then I want to know about it, and I want to tell people what I've found so that they can look at the material for themselves and it just accordingly, but just to put it out like a dry historical I mean, it's an riveting topic. I kind of felt like I wanted to tie it into more of a forty thousand foot perspective, more of the spiritual element to it. And you know, and I stumbled onto some by tootal Fluke some information that ties into what you mentioned, what I mentioned earlier, gnosticism. Uh and in fact, because you know, you find out about if you're going back in time and you're looking at, you know, paradigms that were created for us to move society in a certain direction. You know that those paradigms are usually built on some some source material and you know they claim you know, origin, right, Like in Germany, there's the word for it. It's called trele. You know, it's like what is the source? Where does the spring come out of the ground? Right? That's that's kind of where you want to be tapping your information. And what I found out was that they're you know, the the gnostic material that was uncovered in nineteen forty five, at Nagamadi has has has actually has has actually not really been explained, you know, in a way that is true or neutral to what was truly found. And one author in particular out there, a guy called John Lamb Lash fell in my path, you know, and I was actually watching a video or two of his related to something totally different, and then I let it, you know, sit there for a while and I worked on some other things, and then suddenly this little voice came back to me and said, hey, you want to go check out some other stuff, you know, And that's what I kind of stumbled on his take. But then I realized that, okay, wait a minute, there's another take on that the Gnostic material which I thought I knew a little bit about, and I realized what I knew about Gnoscissism is wrong. So, you know, so okay wrong. You know, it's a strong word, right, But like the Gnostics like to say, there is no evil, there is only error, right, So there is error in terms of what people believe gnostics, the Gnostics were, and what gnosticism is. Because most of the people that have have revealed what gnosticisms about are scholars who are part of the you know, the educational system. They went to university, they have doctorates, and they're usually tied into some you know, theocratic you know, structure based on the Abrahamic religions for the most part, right, because they always tend to tie the Gnostics into early Christian the early Christian days, right two thousand years ago. And so they took the find at Nagamati, those scholars, and it's like, if you can imagine that, there's a good analogy John makes about it. It's like you find a pile of legos, you know, of the source legos, right, and why aren't everybody Why isn't everybody putting out the same material? It's one of the first questions, a legitimate question. Why does not all of it sort of point in the same direction. Well, you find out that the people that are part of that you know, you know, preordained way of thinking are going to try and fit what they find in those teachings, the source materials. They're gonna look for the fragments that that coincide with what they've been studying and researching, and whatever doesn't fit, they're gonna sort of you know, like when you're a filmmaker, you just cut it out, it lands on the cutting room floor, as they say, right, So a lot of really amazing material was left on the cutting room floor. And that's and that's the kind of stuff that actually Lash picked up, and he sort of took an approach like, let's look at them for what they were and not for what these you know, Judeo Christian people are trying to you know, make sense of in that material. And that's when the real picture of the Gnostics emerges. And that's the most fascinating part. So that part for me, and the and the and the critical part of that, I think has to do with an underlying force that's been moving and sort of in the background of humanity since the very beginning, corrupting it, corrupting the path that we're on. And he's the person that sort of brought that term back into circulation. The Arkans. You know, we've all heard that word, the arcons, and I didn't really know, you know, where it came from. I just started hearing the word are arcons about fifteen years ago or so, and I realized now that it was Lash that reintroduced that word, because he found all kinds of material in the Gnostic Knakamati writings about the Arkans Treaties strictly devoted about I think twenty percent of the writings are devoted to just that one topic. So wow, like one fifth of that topic is about arcons and no one's talking about it, like amazing, Right, So that was like for me, okay when I read that, and I realized, okay, wait a minute, here is kind of like you put the dots, you connect the dots, because I'm looking at World War two and you know what kind of a force be behind you know, an event as brutal and bloody as that, Like what would you know? What is really behind it? And so those two, those two seemingly diverse topics on one end of the spectrum ancient knowledge, an ancient source material matched up with current modern material. Actually, you know, I brought those two together, and that's what this webinar is all about.
Speaker 1: Excellent, that's a great introduction to it. How far back should we look when trying to get a better understanding of some of these gnostic beliefs and what new understandings? Maybe you could share a few that have come up for you through the research.
Speaker 2: Well how far back? Yeah? I mean, the thing is that you find out that, you know, like you can throw away the idea that the Gnostics were these early Christians. You find out that there's several branches of gnosticism, and what most people identify with with gnoscissism in terms of the Christianity aspect, like esoteric Christian sect of kind of like you know, esoteric freaks that are that are busy trying to you know, introduce ideas into Christianity. Well, that's one aspect of it. But that's something you might actually call Valentinian gnostissism, because there is a sky called Valentine, and he brought in aspects of true gnoscissism. But because the Gnostics were being literally persecuted, eradicated, wiped off the surface of the earth, he conformed the material to fit into the Christian narrative. And so what most and that's what has survived for the most part, and that's what people for the most part think that Gnostics are. But what actually happened is that the Gnostic teachings preceded that time by about estimates of around four thousand years, right, so we're talking about six thousand years ago. And they didn't call himself of gnostics. That's a term that the Church fathers called them, because we think of the word gnosis as meaning to know, like knowledge, spiritual knowledge, but to the Christians, it was more of a slander term like smart ass, you know, the know it alls right. So they actually called themselves Teleisti, and the telesty were like, you know, if you could think of the intellectual mystics of the ancient times, they would you know, they would practice mysticism, they would do entheogenic substances, and they would also not do them. But they there was thousands of years of precursor to two thousand years ago where they had developed a deep understanding of these other other reality, other levels of reality, and that was documented in the Library of Alexandria, for example, was one of the great sources of that information that was gathered and collected, and it was you can imagine, I mean, you know, they had artifacts, they had maps, they I mean the writings, I mean the rich tapestry of knowledge that ancient humanity had gathered. They accumulated it, they sorted it, they cataloged it, they preserved it, and they protected it and they taught it. But of course it was contradictory to the emerging idea of Christianity. So the main it's the main difference you might say, between the Gnostics that I learned. I think that's the hardcore thing is the Gnostics didn't believe in the Abrahamic version of the off planet Yahweh. For them, they were around at a time where they knew what was behind this off planet alien god, and they saw that as the Arkans. And so their idea of Yahweh and the Ylohem and Malchizedic is basically a demented alien off planet god posing as a god but being a fake god and basically duping certain people at that time to adhere, like making promises right. And this is where something comes about that they call master race ideology. So there's one race which is chosen by the Yahweh right to be the inheritor of the planet right. And this is an ideology which has of course informed all of the abraham Abrahamic religions. And here where the Gnostics saying, Nope, guys, that's soologists fake. Forget it, don't get into it. It's about our knowledge. We don't pass information along through bloodlines. We don't have authority issued through bloodlines. We have authority issued through knowledge. We passed knowledge about our true history, knowledge about the reality on and that's where you gain power, not through you know, bloodlines or fake kingships and stuff like that. So of course you can understand at a time where this was trying to get to sort of set roots along. You know, the Gnostics were a pain in the butt for these people, and so this is why they began to basically eradicate them, and unfortunately that resulted in the burning down of the Library Alexandria, the legendary as they say, who knows if it was all burned down, but we know maybe a large part of it is now in the Vatican. But you know, the key word here is that information was literally disappeared from the planet and the only fragments we have left of it are what they found at Nagamadi in nineteen forty five. So that's a good starting place.
Speaker 1: Yet there, I can definitely understand why there is a reemergence in interest in some of these gnostic concepts, because we're starting to realize how fundamentally parasitic and anti human most of the systems are that govern our reality. And it's hard to imagine that someone that is human would be able to carry out a lot of the agendas. They seem so anti human, and it's it's only natural that people would gravitate towards Oh well, that would mean that our reality maybe can by some non human intelligence. And it's easy for many to come to that conclusion right now, just because of the way our reality is set up.
Speaker 2: Totally. And I think this is this is a point, this is going to be a point of great contention in the in the future, because if you know, there's really there's this, I mean you've probably noticed it. And and when I was doing my deep dive into this material, I noticed that John Nolan was coming out with this you know, religious stuff about Buglini, you know, more Bugleani, and he was talking about the interpretation of certain words in the Bible being you know, he re represented them in terms of what their definition might be in context of an extraterrestrial influence. Right. And then of course, on top of that we have the whole outcropping of the Annaki story, which you know, of course was literally you could say, set in motion by I think Sachuraia Sitchen is probably a safe bet. And you know, Jordan Maxwell and others gravitated to his research, and it kind of grew from there that there's this sort of you know, off planet alien intrusion on our planet, you know. And I think the point here that's going to be difficult to navigate is going to be because these stories on the Sumerian Cuneiform tablets, which are considered the oldest written form of the historical record of humanity, indicate that there was this off like this extraterrestrial element or you could say this the gods from the sky kind of thing, right, But you've got to realize that that material in itself was written by well whom it would be. Obviously, the kings of those days would have court scribes, right, and a lot of those court scribes were mystics, and so the kings had them, you know, to memorialize them their lives and their legacies for all time. They had them present themselves of course in this light, right, But there's no there's no way to determine whether that information was true or not. It was just put down by the court scribes, and it's going to be very biased. So, you know, the the Gnostics, they basically came forward at a time when this material was getting out there, and they said, no, that's a that's this info. Actually this is not true, you know, there was no the Ananaki. For them were the Arkans. And the Arkans are indeed an alien species, and they are definitely off planet, but they are not a superior species to the human race. They are a mimetic species, and they are an offshoot of the whole creation process of what came to be planet Earth and the anthropost which then is us. And that story has a whole backstory which was documented in the Nagamody materials called the Fallen Goddess scenario, which John Lash reconstructed from the fragments that were left behind, and that really makes it clear that this alien presence is one that's not based on superior technology or whatever. It's based on mimicking, mimicry of what they're envious of, and they're envious of the creative ability of humanity, and humanity is actually the peach, you know, We're it, you know, and planet Earth is the destination. And this idea is of course very controversial these days because everyone's trying to get us off planet. Right. They tell us that the Gnostics said, we are all sparks. We have a spark of divinity, and we're on a prison planet and we need to get off this planet. But that, again is the false version of narcissism. The true message of narcissism when you reconstruct it, is that Nope, we were actually brought here by our creator mothers So who actually turned herself into this planet and created a habitat for us to blossom and allow that genius potential to fruit to bear fruit. And it's been stopped and stunted and can interfered with and manipulated from the get go by this external alien presence, which is the Arkans, which are a stunted version of humanity, but they preceded us, and they're excellent at doing something called the gnostic The Coptic word for it is called hell, which is to use simulation to trick us into believing things, and they can. If they can trick us into believing something, then it's almost as good as it's actually being true. But there's a difference between something being true and just being tricked into believing something is true. Right, So this is one of the main points I think of contention that we're going to have to work through to get to the truth of the whole story.
Speaker 1: I consider many different perspectives from researchers that I've had on the show, and recently there's many that consider a different possibility when it comes to what the Arkans are, mainly that they could be some sort of archetypal or spiritual intelligence rather than extraterrestrial, something that may reside in layers of our reality that we can't perceive, some sort of energetic intelligence that has the effect to control our perception and interact with us in different ways, but may not necessarily be a physical entity.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the question always is where are they deriving the material that they're basing those ideas on, right, Is it channeled information? Is it just inspiration? If you really want to find the first written indication of what the Arkans were defined as, it's there for us to read, right, it's right there and the true story, untarnished by anything. It's like and they describe who they are. They're both a physical and a mental presence. They're also outside of our They're also they also embody you could say, the astral spheres, right, so they are able to mess with our minds and in fact, the ability for them to penetrate into our bubble, into our biospheres. Limited they do try it, they do do it. In fact, there's there's actually accounts Chris of them abducting people over two thousand years ago. Right, So this is a this is one of the things that blew my mind. So, like you know, I think I'm open to all of this stuff. We need to discuss it all, but we should always look at where the source material came from and what it's telling us before we discount anything. Right, So if we already have material that goes back six thousand years that is telling us about this presence that is both in the mental and in the physical realms, but only limited to able to penetrate into our physical realm, but the danger being the mental part of it, that's something we should look at and read and see what's written there. And that's what I think is so fascinating about that story, because these tales of abduction, they're actually on record, and they actually even have instructions where certain of the teachers are telling gnostics the gnostic students like, look, you're gonna encounter them. They're gonna show up. Now, there's gonna be about three of them, and they're gonna look like there's two types that they could look like. One of them is going to look like in like an embryonic human with a spindly, skinny body, giant head and big eyes, like like a you know, like a aborted fetus in a way, and the other is going to look reptilian. And those are the two. Actually, it's interesting that those are the primary two entities which we kind of first became accustomed to in the twentieth century when people began talking about abduction scenarios, right, and then the whole reptilian agenda. We all hear a lot about these days on the UFO circles, right, Well, guess what, they already identified them over two thousand years ago, and they documented the encounters with those beings, and they warned us how to deal with them, and they told us specific instructions on how to deal with them. So I think that's really fascinating.
Speaker 1: One hundred. Now, I'd like to get into World War two a little bit and how these events may have indicated the arconic presence and what was really behind what unfolded during that time period.
Speaker 2: Well, we know, we know, I think that one of the prime. The two prime antagonistic forces in the Second World War were the Germans and the Jewish people. Right, So if you look at the origins of the the Arcontic penetration into our realm in terms of the Abrahamic religions, then you see that it was through Abraham that the first contact was made. And you know, there's a whole story about how they were able to penetrate into the neural network of Abraham and begin to formulate or like vicariously program their agenda of interference, and their interference of course, has to do with the again, this master race ideology and the idea of creating conflict between the human races, because if they can keep us fighting each other constantly, we are never going to, you know, reach a point where there's peace and we can fully develop an absolute peace and harmony on the planet, our full potential. So that began then, and that ideology which which is embodied in something they also found a year and a half after they found the Knackamadi, they found that in the Dead Sea Scrolls. You've probably heard of them. The Dead Sea Scrolls talk about a specific group of people that were living around the Dead Sea, and they were called the Zadig, and the Zadig basically were the ones where this ideology of the savior of you know this, I mean it's written the whole idea of malchis z dick right. The word Zadig is built right into Malchiza dick right. The righteous ones, the chosen ones. Right. This was kind of a mal program that was put into human consciousness and it kept going and going and going and developed a course into the Roman Catholic religion, right, and then you know, of course took you know, into the Judeo branch of it, and then the Christian branch of it, the j Judeo branch of course being the chosen people, the Christian being the rapture. Right, if you're righteous, you'll be taking off planet, right, So forget the planet. It's all in sin, humanities and sin. All these ideas they came from the Zadig, right. And so this is kind of a malware that was implanted into the neural net of the human species. And it grew over hundreds, of course, in thousands of years, and eventually, you know, you had a situation where where in Germany there was you know, the Jewish people and the German people were living together for centuries and total peace. Everyone minded their own business, did their own thing. And it was only as a result of this ideology that hey, wait a minute, like you know, we've been like you know, pushed around, kicked around, we've been kicked out of countries. We want our own country, right, And of course, you know, it's very expensive to kind of get your own country. You can't just sort of go and buy it. So there had to be some overwhelming presence to be able to get people to like some argument that you know that is superhuman that would enable them to justify taking staking claim on a particular piece of land. And I think we all know what piece of land that is. In fact, it's sort of you know, right in our faces right this day, right now, it's come back and it's the big you know, conflict going down in the Middle East again. Right Well, it had its roots there and it has its conclusion there. And the object of the Arkans has always been to create an apocalyptic like absolute showdown. If we can destroy ourselves in absolute mayhem, all right, you know we've done it, right, So this idea began to you know, really like take another level of dimension there were several stages I describe it in the webinar John I interviewed John lash throughout the whole thing, and he's got some very very interesting perspectives in terms of moment like moments in history where there was an escalation of certain ideologies and certain ideas that really kind of set us off on a crazy trajectory, and the last one, of course, being the Second World War, and that was preceded by the First World War, which is kind of the precursor to why we even had a Second World War, which many people believe was actually just a simple continuation of the First World War with a thirty year pause in the middle. So, you know, what you find out essentially is that this idea of you know, using that predestined chosen people ideology to support, you know, getting people to manipulate each other in order to provide a home base worked perfectly hand in hand with that ideology, and that kind of set in motion a kind of betrayal between those two people, you know, because they really did live and prosper and benefit from from each other, because both of them have incredible amounts of genius. I mean, it's undisputable that those two people. Those two peoples, the Germanic race and the Jewish race, have a certain inherent genius which is related. But because of this malware put and then they faced off, and that really erupted into the Second World War and became the point that it developed into something that really just worked more behind the scenes than anything else. What we found out about the causes of the Second World War are actually not really the causes of the Second World War. And that's the material that I really get deeply into.
Speaker 1: A few minutes ago, you said that the end goal of these beings is to most likely get us to destroy ourselves. Well, there's many that believe that we're basically food for these beings. While they may be trying to call the herd a little bit, they ultimately need us to feed off of us and for us to produce for them, because some believe they have no creative spark, that they need us to be the creators for them because they do not have the same abilities for them. And the end goal may be just to trap us in a matrix within a matrix that's pretty much self regulated by some sort of AI programming.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the idea that they're feeding off of us is totally in line with what is you talked about, what the gnostics talk about. They feed on fear for the primary element. They feed on the emotions of fear and the idea to kind of keep us enslaved in a place where they can continually feed off of us. That has to do with what I would saying what I said earlier, that word how you know, the Coptic word for simulation. So they're trying to create the illusion that we are living, you know, a certain way, that we have certain limitations, that we have certain problems, and they keep repeating that in you know, in various new versions, like for example, like you know, just the idea of the the of a biogenesis, which is, you know, the method that they used to penetrate in an on a nano level past the blood brain barrier one eight hundred and fifty BC, if you want to get specific, is repeated in the way you could say in the m RNA, you know, beetlejuice sin them that we had, you know, we lived through four years ago. It's the same mo right, It's like penetrate beyond the blood brain barrier. And if you can get inside our minds and you can convince us of something, then you've won. Now the idea of us like just you know, to get us to live inside of a matrix and a matrix it doesn't matter. I mean you could say that, you know, how deep do you want to take your your matrix? You know, but in the end, it isn't real. It's just the simulation. What's real is we are real. Everything that is of any value in consequence is material. And that's also very explicitly stated. Everything that's going on, everything that matters, it happens in the material realm. This is where the action happens. And this is why everyone's always lined up to come here, right, because this is where this is where it goes down. Right. I mean, you can do very little if you're kind of in an astral plane, except you can try to effect and influence and live vicariously. So I mean I think that right now there's a lot of dialogue going on about simulation. I've talked to John Nolan about this as well. He's exploring it. You know, with the idea that you know we live that we totally live in it in a simulation. You know that this is a simulation. But my question always is. Then you know that means that everything that you're picking up and registering do you believe that that is purely a simulation? And you know, and you have to ask yourself, is is that all everything I'm picking up with my senses? Is that a simulation? And the next question you might want to ask yourself is what is it simulating? Right?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, what you know we're there to be a simulation, you have to have something it simulates, right, So that that's a kind of a big question to answer, and you know, what is it simulating? If you can answer that, you're gonna come to the point where you might ask yourself, well, if it is a simulation, who is generating it? Right? Well? Who you know?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: And why why why simulate something if it's indistinguish from what is real? Right? What's the difference between a simulation and reality?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Can you ask? Can you answer that question? And how can you tell the difference between reality and a simulation? How can you tell the difference? Right? Good question? Right? Because if you don't know that answer, then you can't be talking about this as a simulation because you haven't even grasped what reality is yet. Because for you to be able to say, hey, I'm in a simulation, well, then you have to have a familiarity with reality, so you know what is reality? That's another very big question. And if everyone's talking about getting away from here, this is another beef I have with this thing. I wrote an article on it. Like they talk about we need to get off the prison planet again, one of the false statements attributed to the Gnostics. We're not trying to get off a prison planet. Actually planet Earth is Sophaia and she's the destination. But you know, if you can get us to believe we need to go away from this planet, what a great mo you've gotten us. You know, you've gotten us off the planet. You've gotten us off where we're supposed to do b to manifest that ultimate beautiful world that we're actually endowed with to sense to perceive. Now, the other aspect that comes into this is something that I talk about in the webinar as well, in the first part, which is actually called Saphia. Because you know, if you want to believe these kind of creation stories that the Gnostics put down in the Nagamadi, which sound like pure science fiction in a lot of ways, you have to understand a little bit about a new model of the universe for it to even make any sense. And that's one of the things that I think was important to get into, and that's why I got into it, And that has to do with two things. One of it is the idea of plasma and the plasma universe. What is plasma right? And the other thing is something called the electric universe some iteration of the electric universe model is works in tandem with the idea that we're living in a plasma universe. And I think that the cutting edge of science right now is quietly working on the reality that everything ninety nine point nine percent of everything out there is plasma. So that kind of and plasma is some people call it the fourth state of matter. It's pre particle, so particles don't really exist. So the whole idea of particle science, the big Bang, you know, dark matter, dark energy, all these models they fall flat. In fact, they have fallen flat. And if you look at all the billions of research that they put into it, they can find no trace of them, no trace of black matter, no trace of black energy. And the more they look, the deeper they look into the relative relativity theory, the more bankrupt it is. But there's an easy explanation. Look at the universe as plasma, and in an electric universe where everything is conscious. And there was a scientist in Russia, a plasma scientists, one of the leading scientists, and he in his own experiments in a lab setting, proved that plasma spontaneously develops into a conscious organism. Now you can imagine if you can prove that in a lab, in a little teeny lab experiment, that that thing turns into kind of a creepy super AI, right, then extrapolate that to everything is plasma. So the bigger plasma, the bigger the plasma organism, the more conscious it is. And plasma organisms are. If you look at the universe, you can you can actually if you look into the extra to the infrared spectrum of the universe and you see these filaments up here, and if you put them up against the pictures of the neural network of a human brain, you have a micromacrocosm mirror, a fractal replication of what's going on in our minds. Right, And we know a little bit about the idea of practical fractality with respect to microcosm equaling macrocosm. On it's just a matter of scale. So if there's a plasma consciousness in a lab in some Russia, in some guy's lab in Russia, then you can imagine that the Sun as a plasma being, as an entity, is far more conscious and powerful than anything we can even imagine. And so if we begin to look in terms of consciousness beings, the Earth is a conscious being, the Sun is a conscious being. In fact, the Agnostics had they described it in terms of a three body system. They said, the ideal system for consciousness to thrive, for humanity, the anthropos to thrive, is in a three body system comprising the Sun, the planet, and the Moon. And that's actually what we have. And it's if you look at the Sun and the Moon and the Earth within the rest of the Solar system, it's a unique system. It doesn't fit with any of the others other than raw materials, right, the inorganic substances which are comprising the other planetary bodies are found on the Earth. But the Earth is unique in that way. And the Earth is unique because, according to the Gnostics, so Faia actually became the Earth. There was no Earth before the solar system was existing. This is the most fascinating part of the story. So you wrap all that into it and you talk about simulation. Well, simulation to me falls far flat from being able to explore some of these aspects of tangibility. And if I can add one other aspect to the plasma thing, if we are you know, there's three states of plasma. There's the dark plasma, which we can't perceive with our senses. With our eyes, we actually only see a very small spectrum. I think most people can understand that. Then there's the glowing plasma, which is what we see all the plasma that we see, or if we look out into space with the Hubble telescope, we see those incredible looking galaxy spiral arms and stuff, millions of them and billions of them. Right, that's glowing plasma. And then we have the third state, which is blazing plasma, and that's where you see things like a sun. The sun is essentially a blaze plasma entity, and it's connected. If you could see the neural nodes connecting it to the rest of the galaxy, and you look at the neural nodes within our brain, you see sun like clusters of glowing energy within our brain as well. That could equate to the way our sun equates to us on a macro scale. So when you start looking at it that way, you realize that what happens to you then when you die? Right, because a lot of people are dealing with that question, you know what happens after? Well, if you listen to Robert Temple, I mean, he's got some really amazing points. He's a scientist and an author talking about a lot of the stuff. He talks about how you leave the active state, the glowing state of plasma, and you revert to the invisible state of plasma. You don't disappear, you just kind of go out of the vision and so you know, you go into you actually tap into the neural net of plasma outside of the human visible spectrum. And this would explain a lot of stuff, Chris, right, because people are talking about connecting with their relatives beyond the veil. Right, there's Pitstick and Schwartz that are developing the phone to actually connect with the people. How would that work? And well, it would be really well explained if you looked at it in terms of plasma on the electric universe.
Speaker 1: Percent you mentioned the afterlife, and I recently had David Icon and it was a very kind of depressing outlook of what could be on the other side, especially if we are subjected to arconic forces. He believes that when we die, essentially we are being recycled by these entities, and the life review is nothing more than a false review by these arconic entities that present themselves as beings of light to try and deceive us. There's many different perspectives on what could possibly happen, but to me, that's a kind of depressing outlook. If we're constantly recycled and there is essentially no way to reach the afterlife.
Speaker 2: Well, I think what's missing in David Ike's argument is our connection with Sophia.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He never mentions it, you know, and he talks about gnostic materials, but as far as I can source his material, he's referencing the incomplete gnostic material. He talks about the divine spark. That's not a Gnostic term, that's a tall Mudig term, you know, the the uh, the the divine wisdom goddess of Sophia. She imparted with us and endowed with us with certain divine qualities like Annoya. And you know we have the ability to to create. You mentioned it. We're creator beings, right, We've been given these creator abilities through our senses to explore. So you know, we don't really understand our relationship with Sophaia yet that we actually emerged from the these this aonic experiment from the center of our galaxy through this being who was paired up with a male counterpart which is still in the center of the being. So we have an origin at this center of our galaxy, in the outside of you could say an extraterrestrial origin, but we also have an origin here on this planet because we are the children of this experiment put in motion by Sofia. And if you know, and it's if you look at the Gaya paradigm, which you know, Lovelock and Margulis brought out in the late seventies, it actually is a scientific explanation of what the gnostics we're talking about, that the Earth is a living, breathing, conscious being and that all organisms on the planet's surface work together in harmony to indefinitely perpetually keep that system that being going. And we have something which we call a species self identity. Right, So the if you're identifying yourself as an on an ego level, as an individual point, an individual spark. Then you're kind of losing out a little bit on the idea that we're like a force of nature, as humanity, like we're we're connected. All of us are connected, and we're connected to the body of the earth, and that's where we draw our power from. And when you see it that way, you get more in touch with the fact that, hey, you've got abilities here, you've got power here, you've got potential, and you've got creative abilities that you can actually manifest things here on the planet with that you haven't even realized yet. But in the meantime, you're so caught up in the internet and you know, Internet and telephones and handies and I mean sorry, mobile phones. You guys say mobile phones in America, we say handy in Germany. All these things are they're tools for narcissism. Man, You can just seet so lost, right, And I think a lot of people that are that are proposing some of these ideas they spend too much time in front of the computer screen. Man. You need to get out into nature and connect with with you know, sofaia and make that connection and begin a dialogue and you realize that, Wow, there's so much more to life that we haven't even realized yet. So to get caught up in this dialogue of the life review and we got it. We got to come back on my gu We got to come back here again. I mean, that's that's just a really narrow way of looking at the full potential we have as human beings. And you know, as the anthropost we're supposed to sort of blossom and flower these genius abilities into the world. And yet we're still fighting each other. We're still we still need religion as a crutch. We're still waiting for Jesus to come back and save us because we're all sinners. I mean, like, what are we children? Man? It's time to wake up and become like empowered as humanity and love each other as what we are. We are a powerful force of nature called humanity, called the Anthroposts, and we are here together in multiple races. We have multiple forms of expression, forms of language, culture, and depending on where we live geographically, we have we develop and adapt, you know, I you know, novel ways of interacting with the universe. And instead of taking us down and trying to conquer each other, which is what the Arkon influence has been all about since the beginning. We need to shake off the Arkans through the illusion, the simulation, the deception, and realize what is reality, what's at stake. And once we do that, I mean, all of those people that are doing it, they see it very clearly. You're talking about new systems of monetary systems, you know, getting away from fractional banking, the Federal Reserve being one of them, for example, free energy. You know, systems that have been invented and cast aside. You know, the whole idea of the battle of the sexes is erroneous because women are you know, it's funny because if you look at the Gnostics and the Telestyle, they were always egalitarians. Women were totally on par with men. In fact, they always had an equal number of both men and women in their sessions where they would go into trance or they would have mystic experience and they would, you know, they would, or in their their teaching, their their teachers were women. I mean, the whole pagan aspect of our existence which came out of Europe, you know, came out of the euro mountains and blossomed into the you know, base up into the European areas that that eventually migrated over into America. This whole idea of the paganists, the pagan connection with Earth, there's remnants of it, of that high culture left over. We look at them and go, whoa, how do they build the stone intel? Those pyramids right, well, those were that was us man. We were there, you know, we created it, but we were again there was this powerful influence through the Arkans which we couldn't shake off. We haven't shaken it off yet. And the reason I think that is is because Sofia herself is a being, she's also evolving, and so the thing is, I think we've reached a point and this is apparently where it's going with gnosticism, the new gnosissism, the modern narcissism, is to rebond with Sophia and begin to work together, because essentially both of them are both we, the anthropos humanity and the Gaya planetary being are evolving, and at some point we're going to make a connection that's so powerful that we're going to shake off those are And in fact, that's written in the Nagamati as well. There's Sofaya like sternly rebukes the reptilian arkon Yo Daba Yoten says, no, you are not. There's going to be a divine, luminous being, this child of the universe, and that is going to rise, and it's going to be like you were never there, and it'll pound you back into the clay as if you never existed. So I think that's where we're headed. So I don't think it's for me getting caught up in ah the you know, the simulation, the recycle thing. I think it's that's like for me, it's like a distraction. Honestly, I think we have many more places we can go, much more powerful information we could be sharing with your other right now. But I can understand where I's coming from. I'm just a little bit disappointed that he didn't really go the full distance in terms of the gnostic material, because how could he have not seen it? It was right there the whole time.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why we're having this conversation, and I think this is a great segue into where we could be headed. And you said something that has been echoed on this show often recently that the Arconic rulership may be coming to an end. I've had psychics, I've had channelers, I've had intuitives that most of them, I'd say almost eighty percent of them have the same message that this force is coming to an end, that humanity is reaching an awareness point where it's time to pull up our big boy pants and start taking accountability as a human race, realizing we're all one, shedding this illusion of separation that's causing all the conflict and rejecting the arconic forces. And this comes through so often that it gives me hope and I have to consider it.
Speaker 2: Well, Look, I mean you just had an election. We mentioned you're the top, right, Trump one, and you know he's got this dream team, right, so you've got the framework there. I mean, look, you know, let's not be too like lost in the you know, like the fantasy of what you know, Trump is like the savior. This is again, this is that savior mentality. We need to shake that. But you do have the structure of a of a dream team there. Right, You've got people that are relatively smart. You know, Robert F. Kennedy's been fighting legal battles against pharmaceutical corporations. He's the ideal guy. To actually rehash the you know, all these structures that you've got in place in America and the health system which is crippling you, right, and then you've got like guys like you know what Musk, I guess is going to be part of it. Right. So Musk is you know, the technological aspect, but you know his dark side of course, being the AI aspect. And you know the starlink aspect. And there's thirty thousand satellites which are polluting and clogging the electromagnetic field of the Earth and getting in the way of a natural connection to the COSMO. So you've always got those two things. So those are things we need to hold them.
Speaker 1: The Trump relationship what Israel is a big thing for me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah. I mean excuse me, I didn't thank you for mentioning it, but yeah, people are a little bit out of touch with that. I mean, look like, who's the guy that's this transition guy? I mean excuse me, I mean look like that. The the chosen you know person narrative, the chosen people narrative is still very deeply embedded in that. So I think it's important for us to call them out on it. Do they want do they want to be the dream team that's going to transform America on the planet by extension, Absolutely, I'm behind it. But call them on their bs, hold them to the flame. That's the only way to do it. But we can only do that if we have eyes wide open. This is why we talk about this stuff about AI and the I mean, look, I'm Peter Thiel's the guy who's you know, built up JD Vance right, look into his history, right, you get into you know, software hacks like Promise, which you know was able to get into underneath the you know, the the spy network and spy on politicians and pull their pants down. You know, you got ties into the whole Epstein thing. I mean, there's like some dark stuff going on there, Chris, Right, So call them on it, right, Make it transparent, because transparency that the Arkans cannot live in a transparent they cannot handle it when you expose it. The it's the exposing of it, and the Gnostics I think have information about that as well. They talk about in the end, their endgame is going to be they're going to have to reveal themselves to us. They will have to reveal themselves to us and they will, because they're liars and deceivers. They'll try to deceive even there. But if we're ready for it, and we're looking for it, and we're smart to the mo that they've used for thousands of years, I mean, Lord knows, along we've had time to you know, to practice that, you know, the being the victims to their deception. At some point now we've got to say, okay, you know, the teacher is superseded by the student, and so they've been great teachers. And I think it's also important to see the arcons as our teachers. They you know, another word, another definition of arkhan is the rulers or the authorities right to go back to the Ecoptic and the Greek, that's the actual, you know way it was normally defined as the rulers right, Well, they ruled over us for a reason. That reason was to teach us. And now the student has risen to the level above the teacher, and so it's already happened. You know, there's just not enough of us yet, but that's already changing. The critical mass is approaching where there will be this moment where we will see so clearly through the mo, where there will be like say, they will manipulate plasma to create a you know, an alien invasion or a second coming, and there'll be enough of us that are going Yeah, good effects, nice effects, but sorry, we don't buy it because guess what, there is no savior. We're the ones that we've been waiting for, like the hope he said, we're the savior. There is no savior coming. It's all this is all part of that master race ideology that ends in a post ealyptic showdown where the righteous go to be with the you know, higher being and the bad ones are cast into hell forever and ever and ever. Right, but he loves us, right, never forget it, right, So you know, look at you can see how like silly and contradictory all of it is. This is their amo. Theirmo is collapsing. It's only a matter of time, and we're moving into that aquarian age, right, it's the age of the query is right, right, but still nine hundred years away, eight hundred years away, right, So don't get your hopes up too fast. But there's going to be a pivotal moment, which is you know which the Magi and the ancient Egyptians they were using something called the Dandera zodiac. And that's a fascinating tool man, because it'll they can actually they could actually thousands of years ago with this tool predict what's going on in the world at very specific time. They could dial forward with that tool to twenty twenty four and they could tell you pretty much exactly what we'd be going through right now now is humanity as our lessons? Right? And equally they could dial back and they could, you know, pinpoint certain things that happened in the history of humanity that led them to certain breakthroughs. And that Thendara tool is like a clock, you know. And we were used to astrology pointing us in a certain direction. Right now we're pointed in the age of Pisces. Right, we're still in Pisces. Well, the Bendara zodiac had a second hand. It was the our hand, right, and the second hand the hour hand. It's funny that they knew this, but they could determine exactly where the center of our galaxy was over two thousand years ago. Chris, imagine that, right Where did they get that intel? Do you have any idea when we found out in the modern time where the center of our galaxy was long ago too, I think it was right. So like, look, I think four thousand years earlier, they knew stuff, and they what I'm saying is that they knew that this whenever this big hand, the hand pointed at the center of the galaxy, and that's a measurable thing. They could precisely. It's not channeling. It's not like hocus pocus. It's like clockwork, boom, there it is. And they could tell exactly when that's gonna be, and that's gonna be exactly in one hundred and ninety two years. So when that happens, whenever that happens, they call it the midnight hour. That's like that is like that's when the shit goes down. That's when the really big stuff happens. Right, So we're already in the wake of that event and we feel it. I think that's why I think people are feeling when they're talking about you know, like the Fifth Dimension, the New World, all this stuff. We can feel that that energy that that's part of the this aquarium, you know, this the flow of that aquarium. You know, it's the guy holding the water jug right. Well, if you look at the star constellations and how that jug is sitting, the water is pouring out of that into the fish, into the mouth of the fish, so that we're already tasting that water. Those currents are already affecting us and those of us who are ahead of our time, our feeling, and we're already you know, we can already tune in to that that energy, and we can live our lives from that basis, from that point, and we don't have to get swept away by the coming drama of the apocalyptic showdown because we can see it for the fraud that it is. And the more of us that see through the fraud, the less energy it has on the planet. And that's the point where I think we will finally reach that. You know, that new Earth, and that New Earth. Guess where it is. It's right here in the material realm, where it's been the whole time. We just haven't seen it. We haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: You know, it's all about peeling back those layers of perception. Frank, thank you so much. This was fantastic information. Before we close out, let everyone know how they can get access to the webinar. I'll have the link in the description as well, and find out more about you in general.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks, yeah, I guess the easiest way to go to the webinar page was cyberhive dot tv. There's two other webinars up there as well, preceded it, but the newest one, this one, is the one I think you're going to want to check out because it talks about all this stuff we just broached briefly on in this talk in this hour time capsule for the future past. For those who are you know, want to see me in person. You never know someone might actually want to risk seeing me in person. I'm going to be speaking at the Arlington Institute on the sixteenth next Saturday, a week from Saturday, at Arlington, West Virginia, So if you want to come, maybe you can put that link into that. If you can't make it, of course, I'll forgive you. But you can also tune in online and you can watch the talk live online as well, so that'll be happening. That's something I wanted to mention as well, because I always tend to forget that otherwise. Just go to Frankjacob dot com if you can't remember any of that, and I have links at the menu on the top of that to all of those those things.
Speaker 1: I fact, I will include all those links in the description. Everybody can easily access that. Frank, thank you again. We'll definitely do this again in the future. Today, I want to walk Brandon Barnett. He's an artist with a career spanning over twenty five years. He recently launched a marketing firm and he is currently creating amazing works of art that can be seen at Soldier Media, on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. As a child, he was part of the Gate and Pace Gifted programs. Today is here to share his experiences that he was subjected to through hidden special access recruitment operations. Brandon, Welcome, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm great this morning. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Chris, thanks so much for coming on. I really appreciate it. You've got some very interesting testimony to share with us today and doing the show, I've spoken with many that claim to have been part of some kind of CIA or black op special access programs, everything from mind control experiments to even Assassin Creation secret space program I've never spoken with anyone who's been a part of these gifted programs that can actually recall some of the traumatic events that they have been through. So I'm very much looking forward to hearing your story and sharing this. This is a very important topic, especially if these kinds of things are still occurring. Before we get into this, this is your first time on. Just tell us a little bit about yourself and your work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I've been a professional artist for twenty seven years. I got an early start right out of high school. I pitched a product and the company in the pitch meeting said, do you just want a job here? So I've been in product development for a little over twenty five years. It's been a passion of mine. I went to art school for it. I had a marketing firm for ten years. Recently I just closed a couple of years ago. And I think that that actually ties into my In fact, I think my whole career does. So I started my career in the ex sports industry, and I think that's going to be relevant in our conversation. And I would like to preface by saying that what's going on here is something that's new to me. So I am not somebody that made a claim that I was part of the gate programs. I do have receipts for you, by the way, So we'll see some things in writing. I'm not on a speaking tour. I'm not part of the UFO community. This is a genuine journey for me that began when I saw Joe Rogan say Gate Program on TV. I was like, what an Hey, that was my school program. So this started for me when him and Duncan Trussell did an episode together and talked about the Gate Program, and I started realizing my career tied into it. So I'm hoping you and I have a very eye opening conversation here and I might get some good feedback from you, some additional information that you would already have from people spoken to in the community. And I'm hoping that I get some answers today right on.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, like I said, looking forward to getting into this. Tell us as far as you know, how did this all start for you?
Speaker 3: So I have kind of an interesting life path, and I'm not saying that like I'm cool. I've had to sort of analyze it under a microscope lately. So where this began would probably be Alaska. It ties into my story that I was born in Fairbanks in nineteen seventy nine, pardon me, during a total eclipse, and so you can look that up, the nineteen seventy nine solar eclipse. It's well documented. It just happened again in twenty seventeen. And the reason I bring that up is it turns out that part of this gate program began out of Alaska in the seventies. For me, it began in kindergarten. So when I said interesting life story, I hope it's not too tragic for people to be interested in. But part of my story is that my mom and dad met on the Alaska Pipeline. My mom's first husband was a race car driver, so she knew how to drive trucks. She was up there making money on a CDL as a truck driver, met my dad, who was a foreman, and I was born in Fairbanks. But the reason that it matters is she left when I was one without telling my dad. Moved to southern California into a bad neighborhood and said, if you want to see your son, you have to come here. So for me, I ended up in a Montassori school. In kindergarten, it was called McKinley School, which is also relevant to the story in my opinion.
Speaker 1: For those that aren't familiar with some Montessori school.
Speaker 3: A Montassori school would be like a pre school in kindergarten that maybe your parents pay for. Maybe he is just offered in an area. But it's to put it to put it lightly, it's just sort of an upgraded experience. They pay a little more attention to the kids. It's a little more interactive. We had maybe better classrooms, so it's kind of like private school, I guess because the parents might pay. And so I was tested in kindergarten. I got transferred to a special room in kindergarten. I have the receipt for that. And they said that they were starting a new class in kindergarten, so they wanted me to be in this special classroom. And when I was in it, I kept getting in trouble because I could read in kindergarten, and I kept reading a book called Corduroy. It's about a teddy bear that loses his button.
Speaker 1: Now, they tested you before they put you into this special class.
Speaker 3: I don't remember being tested in preschool. I don't know if it's teacher observation based, but in kindergarten I was tested, and I actually still have the paperwork that says we'd like to offer the opportunity to place your student in a spe program starting in first grade, and in southern California that wasn't called Gate. Gate was once you got into fifth grade, I believe. So it started as the TAP program TAP. And it's interesting because if you try to look that up now, that's the same acronym for school financing. So the program's kind of buried. But I have all my paperwork, believe it or not, from when I was in school. So it started as TAP. I was in TAP, first, second, third, fourth grade out of school called Longfellow fifth grade. Still at Longfellow, it began as GATE program. And then I went to Hughes Middle School, which is in Long Beach, also connected to Longfellow Elementary. We had an advanced program there it was GATE. And then when we went on to high school, I went to Long Beach Poly and I did two more years in what would be this GATE program through my sophomore year. And then because of the program, because of how we accrued credits, we were allowed to start taking AP courses for college our junior and definitely senior year. So it started for me literally in kindergarten, my first year in the program, was first grade and I was in it for ten consecutives.
Speaker 1: Now, on the surface, these programs are just supposed to be for children with advanced learning abilities cognitive abilities, and it's supposed to give them a leg up and certain opportunities on the surface, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so GATE stands for Gifted and Talented Education. And yeah, we had bunsen burners when other kids weren't allowed to have that stuff. We had special classrooms. I would say the most prevalent place to see that functionally was in high school. I'm at Long Beach Poly, which is in a pretty bad neighborhood, has four thousand students. I remember that there were only two hundred and twenty five of us in this program. We had our own buildings, so we weren't general pop if you will.
Speaker 1: Did you always think that there was something strange about the program or did you not really have any memories until later? How did you start besides seeing Joe Rogan mention this what really started to make you question things?
Speaker 3: Okay, So when I closed my marketing firm, I took twenty five years experience in photoshop and illustrator and being a punk rock artist, and I took that energy, and I took this free time I had and I started making personal art for the first time since probably art school. When I did it, I started having an experience that was definitely unfamiliar and uncomfortable to me. And that experience was that I would go to make an ornate piece of art and I would make ten of them, and I would look at the clock and say, that's not possible. I've been an art director for half of my life. I've been very serious, dedicated digital artist for over half of my life, and I would look at this amount of work and say, this isn't possible. And I noticed it was kind of an out of body experience, and it continued down a path where that started getting more intense, to the point that when I sat on my computer, I would go to do things I wanted to do inside my Photoshop program, I illustrative program, trying to achieve this art, and it was almost like my computer or my mouse or a force was fighting me. And one day I jokingly said, do whatever you want. And I'm not a Ouiji board kind of guy, but I watched that mouse move around on the screen a little bit and it freaked me out. And a few months later, to directly answer your question, I had a vision, and I am not a person that has visions. I am not prone to such things. And to make it more meaningful, it was witnessed by a person watching it happen to me that I was describing everything I was seeing too. And after that I started analyzing my life under a microscope in a way I never had, and looking into my past for what might connect to this. And it was days later that the Gate program started popping up all over the Internet, and it did mildly trigger something in me, and I started having flashbacks of interesting times.
Speaker 1: To the best of your ability, tell us some of the memories that started coming up.
Speaker 3: I definitely will. Do you mind if we start with the list of wherever you want to go with it? I say it that way because see, this isn't something that I define myself by. I'm now fresh on this trying to find out how much of Gate defines who I am, and I don't know it, and so I don't mean to lead the conversation, but what I'd like to start with that list of parameters for who you had to be to be in the program? Have you seen this online?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there was a specific list of parameters that somebody posted online that said, if you were in these programs, here's who you were. And then they were all posing the question how many of these fit you if you were in the program. Okay, so I have the actual list, and I could pull it up. Anybody can find it. It's prevalent out there. But here are the ones that hit me, and it's almost the entire list. Birth complication, traumatic childhood, physical abuse, ninety eight percentile in test scores. I actually have the receipts IQ over one thirty near death experience, particularly around water. And then here's the one that honestly changed my thinking. This is the one that just blew my mind. Is if you go back and read the documents for the doctor that formed the beginnings of the Gateway program for the government, this gate program, this guy actually mentions two things that freaked me out. In the seventies, he wrote that these kids were going to have to be on computers and they would be meme wizards. And while the first hand drawn meme was in like the nineteen twenties, they didn't hit computers till two thousand. This document was written in the seventies. By my understanding, and if I remember correctly, it's on CIA dot gov. I'll even try and give you a link or a copy of it. But if that was written back then and they knew that, that'd be one thing. But he mentions in the preliminary documentation for the program that these people were actually tested the same group of gifted they're looking for back in the sixties. So his program was standing on the shoulders of someone and he mentioned that they they from the sixties were monitored their whole lives. And here's what I was leading up to. Is on that list of parameters, it's said that the people in the program, the males, would at some point in their college years date a Jewish art student have a girlfriend that is a Jewish arts that It is pretty specific if you're writing this ahead of time. And when I first heard it, I went, oh, weird, that doesn't fit the list, and then I realized I read it wrong. It doesn't say that. It doesn't say that she would be an art school with me. It doesn't say that she would be at a Jewish school and be an arts. It said that she would be Jewish and an art school student. The woman that I married my first wife. She was Jewish. I celebrated with her family, I learned the traditions, and she went to FIDM School of Art and Design out of LA It's the big one. What are the fucking chances? And Chris, I had to ask myself, bro in real life, I had to ask is my life scripted?
Speaker 1: So you mentioned something interesting and I was speaking with a guest the other day. It wasn't about anything having to do with this, but he had mentioned that he was born in the call, which means he was born in the amniotic sac and now he has supposedly has strong psychic abilities and is able to channel in all these things. And there seems to be a direct link to childhood traumatic experiences and something. These people are looking for something. Maybe it changes your perception, maybe it activates something differently in your mind. But they seem to have a strong interest in, like you were saying, people's near death experiences, traumatic births. It's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, so I did mean to deflect your question and let me come back to it. You asked me what I was remembering, and I had to preface with what I did, because that was the start of the journey of what I was remembering. I want to clarify for the audience that the Gate Program hasn't been a big deal to me this whole time. Whole time I thought it was weird. I've got some weird receipts I keep talking about. I can't wait to do show and tell with you. But the reality is that this wasn't defining me. It wasn't something I thought about. And then all of a sudden, I started remembering things with great clarity that caused me to question. So let me go in order traumatic birth. It wasn't traumatic to me, obviously, I don't remember that part, but my dad always joked about an argument with the doctor because I was in there wrong and they had to pull me out with four steps, and he was arguing with the doctor about it if you look into it. Because I've done therapy several times in my life, I currently am in therapy, and not because I'm I'm a broken person, but because on this mental health journey and remembering these things, I wanted some guidance with how to evaluate them. And apparently that stress right at the moment of birth can actually change somebody. So when I was in third grade, I was already in these advanced classes, and there was a group of cool kids and I was friends with them at school. But outside of school, I lived in a really poor neighborhood of Long Beach. The moms didn't like coming there. They didn't get along with my parents, so it was awkward for me. But I got to go to the beach with these guys. They were very cool to me. We listened to some weird Al Yankovic because it was third grade and we're having a great day. But then I wasn't given fins or a leash or a boogie board. I was given a half a broken bodyboard with no exterior, so we're talking a piece of bodyboard shaped foam. I got caught in a riptide and sucked so far away I didn't know which direction to walk back. I was panicked. I was a little kid. I had no wherewithal. I'm just panicked all the way through the experience, and then I got yelled at by a mom who was like, where did you go? It was traumatic to me at the time. Here's where it's interesting, because I'm not a person that just wants to air out my traumas online. That's not part of my journey. But it said in that documentation who they were looking for, what they wanted to find in these people, and I'll share that in a moment, But it specifically said that it became more prevalent through trauma because when the children were abused, when they were panicked, when they were cornered. And I've read this document several times. It says if they have the ability to do something, it will often manifest out of necessity. I didn't have anything like that happened to me when I was a little kid. But what I did have is somebody break into my parents' room at my first house when I was five years old. I witnessed the entire thing. This person made eye contact with me. The crazy part is they only went in my bedroom. Then they went back out the window that they came in, and they didn't steal anything. Police came, there was a report. I mean, this was a real life incident, not a dream. My family talked about it. That continued throughout my life, and when I started remembering things, I realized there was a second time, and then a third that maybe the same looking gentleman broke into where I was living. And these are three separate domiciles.
Speaker 2: No shit.
Speaker 3: So I had never connected these things in my head because, let's be honest, life is fast paced. We got things to do. I was running a market.
Speaker 1: I don't remember I'd say eighty percent of my childhood. I couldn't tell if it's trauma or what. I think. I had a pretty decent childhood. But even I can't remember shit. So I get it. Man, it's tough to recall a lot of that.
Speaker 3: Well, so I have this really meaningful career. I've been very successful at it. And then in looking at this whole situation, I have to look at, well, where did my group of friends go? Where did my stand by me pals go? After high school? Right? We all got off the school bus together. We spent our whole childhoods together. We grew up on the block together. But as adults you fall out of touch. I'm forty five. Things happened. I was an asshole in my twenties. People don't talk, you know, life, So I look at where did these people go? As I start digging into this, and I was a skateboard rat, I was a surfer. I got off the school bus with five guys and everybody but me went high end military.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone in your family or even distant family members that maybe higher level military or involved with the military in some way.
Speaker 3: My sister's first husband, who I don't remember, he was one of those guys with a lot of colorful boy scout patches on his jacket. You know, I don't know exactly what he did. That would be one of my only connections to it right on. But here's where it gets interesting. So I get off a bus in skate clothes with a ratty backpack, listening to nine inch nails like everybody else. That's sixteen. But let me describe to you that the guys I hung out with built our seacars with me, skateboarded with me. We rode bikes together, We shot fireworks at each other, and swam in a pool. We surfed together. These were normal people. One of them is currently working at West Point after having attended West Point. One of them hosted the UFC with Joe Rogan and traveled the world learning every martial arts style. One of them had a one fifty five IQ. One of these guys is currently in Czech Republic doing something I can't know about. One of the guys that I grew up with from my block. He had a job right out of high school making sixty grand a year when minimum wage was like five seventy five or seven bucks, and he couldn't talk about it. He had clearance. What are the chances that I just go to high school and that's the five guys I hang out with because it doesn't stop there. I had a roommate that was one of those guys got off the bus with me. He ended up being a door kicking operator. And then because you brought up the military connection, I'll keep going because once I had to look backwards in my life. Here's what I realized. The only girl I dated in college, her dad was so high up in the military. He had a sword hanging over his fireplace with a display of his awards. He was some kind of general. We dated. That was the only girl I dated in college. When I turned forty and decided that pharmaceuticals were poisoning everybody, was the first time I started smoking pot. It turned out the first guy I was buying weed from was a door kicking operator. The girl that I've been dating for five years, both her parents were in the CIA and they just moved here, and the guy that got me into church, who was my AA sponsor and mentor, was also an operator. I had to ask a counselor what percentage of the military goes to West Point teaches it? West Point actually kicks doors. She said maybe twenty. And I said, out of my limited world, since I'm an introvert, what are the chances that many military and CIA are around me? And she goes, well, mathematically like zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying that any of those people are spooky. I'm not saying any of those people were in on some inside joke. But I think when we finished talking, you'll see why I, at least as a reasoning adult, had to question it a little bit.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of these things that people like yourself who have been involved with a lot of these programs, tend to have people placed in their lives to maybe handlers. Maybe these people aren't even aware of what they're doing, but for some reason or another, they become close in your lives and it in some ways have an effect on you. And it's very synchronistic and very strange at times to see that. Going back to the actual programs, were you able to recall memories from anything that was occurring there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely. One of the things that I saw in the videos I watched about the Gate program that I considered minor at the time, but I'm reconsidering, is that there were at least a couple of times in the program that we were given a big cup of pink flooride. And the reason I find that interesting is that we now know, through people like Grand Hancock and science, that if you consume the right type of fluoride, it calcifies the pineal gland, and the pineal gland has to do with the way we connect out of body. Astral projections been looked at in scientific studies, and of course, going back to the Egyptians, they believe that that was probably the eye of Horus and it contains DMT and has to do with our innate functionality with astral projection. I'll give you some more memories, but let me let me just preface all of these, because I think it ties into the memories and the military connection that in the documentation I've read, it said that what they were looking for was kids that had the inate ability to astral project because the technology that they had encountered didn't have controls and buttons and dials like F sixteens, and it had to be operated telepathically, if you will, like through an astral projection, and military guys weren't trained for that. So they took F sixteen and F thirty five pilots, whatever the case was then, and when they put these guys in there. This is their documents, not my opinion. I'm not Alex Jones, even though I love the guy. They were looking for people whose minds could interact with it and not have the outcome the pilots had. They were rigid thinking, robotic people flying these jets, and it caused them mental distress to a level they couldn't handle piloting this maybe otherworldly, maybe UFO, maybe advanced technology, And it sounds to me like it's either recovered technology or technology we bartered for, because why would we build something that we couldn't pilot. So they were looking for people that had these abilities. Why give those people fluoride? Well, maybe it ties into another memory. Maybe they had already identified who could potentially pilot these things, who potentially had telekinetic abilities, and maybe they wanted everybody else to not be competition, not be a problem and not figure it out later. If we know floride is so bad that right now today they're making it illegal and water supplies. The first time it was used in water supplies was in Nazi camps. We know it pacifies people. Why give it to the bright kids, you're testing? Well. One of the memories, and I even saw pictures of it online, is they used to make us listen in sound labs, off site, maybe even off campus sound labs, and it was audio testing. It was specific tapes, It had specific images on the cases to these big eight track tapes. They had us listen for tones, and people that weren't our teachers would have us identify what tones we could hear, and then they played these repetitious things to us. And to this day, I hear one of those tones. I heard it yesterday. I've heard it my whole life.
Speaker 1: Did they tell you that it was fluoride that they were giving.
Speaker 3: You, Yeah, yeah, it was under the guys. Or it could have literally just been let's educate you on how to take care of your teeth. Somebody came in and gave out samples. You got a free toothbrush that was a dinosaur. But they started doing this in my kindergarten class. We did in first grade, second grade, third grade, I believe, even fourth How many years does it take to learn to brush your teeth? I don't know. But we had to take this pink drink. And if you look at what people have posted online, the folks claiming to remember things from date, they keep talking about pink drink and I remember it.
Speaker 1: Could it be possible that it may have been some other substance, maybe an ntheogen, or maybe some of it was fluoride, some of it a placebo, just to see the effects that it may be. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go deep on it. Pardon me. I never suggested to any of my friends that I was ever in a CIA program. I never thought of it that way. But when I read the documentation, it's pretty clear that under the umbrella of mk Ultra, for national security reasons, they wanted to manage intelligence assets, and they considered high intellect, high test result driven people to be part of national security. So these programs were started to identify those folks. If we could talk for a second about a memory, I think it ties it all together. Yeah, so let's go deep for a minute, because I think this explains the drink. In the documentation I've read recently, it connects to this memory because it says in MK ultra, but it says specifically in this program some of the kids could be exposed to, say LSD. It lists other things, and I'm sure they have other things. But we know factually now through Freedom of Information Act, Congress has discussed MK ultra was of course real. No one disputes it, and they did test using LSD. One of my strongest memories in life. And to answer your question, from those times, I have a repeating dream, and you have a wonder if they couldn't give kids at school a delay reaction substance that affects you in your sleep, that affects you later that night. And who would believe a kid kids see weird things, talk to imaginary friends, They have weird dreams. So you go to sleep, you wake up screaming, your parents tell you to go back to bed. So the actual memory that I have is the only repeating dream that I've ever had in my life. And I'm literally starting to question whether it was a dream. So that first house where someone broke in, I'm laying in my bed. It's first grade. All of a sudden, I'm called outside. I go out my front door. I turn left and I look over my neighbor's house and the first thing I noticed is it's completely hush. There's no people, there's no winds, nothing's moving, there's not a cat walking by. It's still, and there's like an artificial light source above me. And then I look across my name's roof and I see what I could only call a UFO, A pretty clear, classic kind of UFO, a big one. The next thing I know, I'm I'm on it. Now. I'm not a person that goes around claiming to be abducted. This is something I've been reanalyzing now. But this is the only repeating dream I've ever had in my life. And I had it a lot of times, and it was something I told my girlfriend about. I just didn't think about it in this paradigm. But so now I'm on this ship and I'm in a big room and there are three frogs wearing what I would call robes, and they hand me about a foot tall brass ring with three tubes on.
Speaker 1: Did you just say frogs in robes?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: This is crazy, dude. I don't know if you've ever heard my story about my first contact experience through meditation, No, sir, I hear it. Well. It was the first time that I had ever experienced anything that you might consider paranormal at all, meditative experience. It's a long story, so I make it short. I made contact with something started speaking through my mind, and I now have an understanding that it's possibly my higher self that was speaking to me. But what happened was this experience led to this career. Actually, it really changed my whole life. It was a couple hour conversation with this thing, and it really was trying to get the message out that I needed to heal childhood trauma, quit my job that was toxic, and start this career. And it was very strange that this voice would have so much interest. But I have a better understanding of now what it is. I believe. But the next day, I or it was two days later, I wanted to have this experience again because I didn't really totally believe it. I thought, maybe what an acid flashback. I'm going crazy, I don't know. So I went and I tried the meditation again. This time, something intuitively told me to get in the water. I do and this experience was so much more powerful. During the conversation with this voice, something kind of took over my perception and when I opened my eyes, I could still see my bathroom everything, but when I closed my eyes, I was on a craft. And then these beings started to appear and they were all wearing robes. They were kind of translucent. They looked you could almost see through these beings. And there were about two or three of them that were frogs in fucking robes, dude, and they spoke to me and had a conversation. But when you said that, I was like, why that's the That's the only other time I've heard someone say they met a frog entity in a robe. So that's pretty crazy, man.
Speaker 3: This while see, this is why I'm doing this. This wasn't about me. I'm I'm not chasing any kind of clout online. I have become a genuine seeker in my life. But when this occurred, I hit the turbo button. I'm looking hard. So thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 2: Really? Sure?
Speaker 1: So continue the frogs communicating or what happened with this experience?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they don't speak in words. That's how it was in my Mind's.
Speaker 1: Like almost seamless communication. Before you could finish, the answer would come in.
Speaker 3: Just another track in the audio in your mind, and you're almost remembering it because it was just said, and you're so startled it was said in your mind. You're almost remembering what they said, not hearing it. The hairs on the back of your neck, if they can occur in this situation. They're standing up, and so these things don't hand me anything. I'm just suddenly holding a foot tall brass ring three cubes on it. And I've looked my whole life at what these symbols all over these cubes. They were covered in symbols. What are these I've looked my whole life because it was such a stark dream. It was so vivid to me. I could see it covered in symbols. And at one point in my life I saw the movie Super eight by Spielberg, and I nudged my girlfriend at the time and said, oh, that's like those cubes from my dream. You know, they had a train car full of alien cubes. I went, yeah, that's like the ones from my dream. So these frogs in rubes make this ring appear in my hand, and it has three of these cubes on it, and they say in my mind, don't touch them, or you'll be like them. And what they were saying, and I can only tell you I got this without hearing anything, was move the cubes. Make them move on the ring. But like you can't use your hands, They're saying, don't touch them to move them, or you'll be like them. And I have no idea who them is, but I panic and I turn my hand and one of the cubes just wobble, swings and bumps my hand. The next thing, I'm off that ship. I'm in a lawn chair. I don't known in my front yard and where that cube bumped me. My arm is increasingly turning green like Neo and the matrix, but instead of silver, it's turning green and running up my arm. And then I wake up in my bed. Wow, Now, was I had that dream fifty times?
Speaker 1: Was there anything specifically that you could point out that's different about this dream than other dreams? Many people will have these experience will say that it wasn't necessarily dream like, there was some other sense of reality to it.
Speaker 3: I have looked heavily into the Gateway program, and for clarification's sake, that's through the Monroe Institute that fueled the CIA Gateway program. We can talk about that in a moment if you want, but this is stuff people can look up so they don't have to believe me. And I like being in that position when we're trying to divulge truth, right. And so the Gateway process had to do with astral projection, and I now believe that what was being done was I wasn't abducted. I was never on a spaceship. This was a construct. This was an injected construct. I think that I was forced to astral project and that is the location I was taken to. But I wasn't taken anywhere. My physical body never went anywhere. But I no longer believe that was a dream. I believe I was tested repeatedly, And it kind of freaks me out to say that because I didn't grow up on tarot cards. This is kind of crawling up the back of my neck as I learn it. You know, those hairs are standing up. But I do believe that now as a reasoning adult, I believe that I was forced to astro project and I was tested repeatedly for telekinesis, and that theory would sound insane until you read the actual documentation by the doctor that began the program that said they needed to pilot technology that had to be interacted with on an out of body level.
Speaker 1: Now, this is going to bring us deep, deep into the woo woo waters here. I've had quite a few guests that have claimed to have been part of this secret space program basically, and what these people claim that they are being taken off planet physically and they're having these battles with aliens. They're doing all of these operations for whatever Black Projects special access program that they're working for. It is speculated, and I've had many of people recently that have come on and talked about the possibility of just what you said. There could be either running simulations on these people through altered states, different types of heagens or technology, or they could be forcing an out of body experience astral projection, and what they're experiencing is different layers of reality where life forms and intelligences can actually interact with them. And I lean towards that because I do believe that outside of our perception, there's an ecosystem of life forms and intelligences that can interact with us, and it's possible that what's happening here is these people are being groomed and trained to be able to essentially carry out missions in these different realms, which is totally sci fi insane, but I think it's a huge possibility.
Speaker 3: Do you believe in inception? Yes? Just like the movie? Okay, Okay, I promised you a fun conversation. Are you ready to go deep, get spooky as hell and even talk Marvel movies? Okay? So, so let me to be respectful to you, say I apologize for the smoking. This topic actually gives me shit. Thank you for laying me be casual. It makes me nervous because I get these little flashes in my mind that I'll clarify in a moment. But okay, so I see three cubes on a ring, I'm supposed to move with my mind. The Air Force has a program running to find telekinetic people that can interact with technology. Well what type of technology? Why cubes? Let's fast forward to where generation X. This is the X Men era. We all grew up on X Men movies. I have an X tattooed on my arm very clearly. That's in my family heraldry, and that's gonna become relevant in a moment. And so I start watching Marvel movies and they have Tessa Rax and they're these little glowing cubes. And then it turns out there's more of them, and what are they doing with them? They're opening gateways and things are coming through the gateways. So then I watch DC movies. Well, let me see, if you're competing against the biggest franchise in history, are you gonna try and steal their storyline? Of course, not like you're gonna do something competitive. There's so much material for DC. But what are they right about? Three cubes? The mother boxes that open gateways? And so now we've got the Gateway process, which ended up being the CIA program for twenty years. The movie Minister Goats is based on it. It's all factual. The guys are still alive, they've all come forward, spoken, NDAs ran out, So this is clearly happening. Now you've got gateways opening up. We have art pieces popping up on Earth that are gateways. I was in the gate program. It all starts to tie together, and I used to think it was what we all see on TikTok that the world's run by Satanists and they think they have to divulge their plans ahead of time, so if you do nothing to stop it, you deserve what you get. I don't really believe that. I think that there's a good guy team and they're using mass media to try and divulge truth and warn people.
Speaker 1: This is something that I love discussing and considering the possibility that there is some other force at play that is essentially leading humanity in a certain direction through symbolism, certain types of media, and even certain people who are in positions of power that are playing certain roles. And I even go as far as to think maybe these people aren't even aware that they're playing a certain role, but the way things occur, there's a greater force that is pulling strings that may be causing us to become aware and move in a certain direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think if we know anything from a metaphysical level to a raw science level, facts that no one argues about in the mainstream, everything has two polarities always. Everything around us is magnetism. Everything we are, every piece of matter is a vibrating frequency with an electromagnetic field. The Earth is a toroidal field has one around it. Our atmosphere. If you believe in it is a toroidal field. So if everything has two poles, isn't there always the light and dark struggle? I would think that there's always two compete eating teams, even if it's just mafia's there's always somebody that's got it in, somebody else that makes room to take some and they tend to compete over time. I have to at least consider, with all the information going around today, that there is some kind of mass awakening happening, like how a slime mold learns, and our organism on a physical scientific level is adding information to the place we all draw it from. I believe in the Acota record or source or whatever people want to call it. And there certainly seems to be a suppression of information all over our physical earth. Why would you ever want to suppress your populace. Why don't you want the most functional, adept bright, healthy people possible. Well, well, you don't want slaves like that. And so if we go back to base philosophy, I think the oldest philosophers have always argued to themselves and amongst each other, is this existence a school or a prison? So now I have to consider, even based in root philosophy the basics, are we really here as this beautiful, unique being? Or does everything on this planet harm us, including spiders and snakes and bears and our own son and we don't have any claws? Could this be more like a labor camp? And then I thought, well, that's silly, because the world belongs to us. But then I was shown something very clearly after having heard it on a podcast We just had elon Musk fly planes and give cell phones to an uncontacted trot. Yeah. Okay, so we think that this earth is our domicile, except out of the whole Earth, only thirty percent of it is populatable land, not all of that's actually inhabitable, So we live on a very small percentage of that. And then within that area we live almost exclusively half now in these tight little pockets called major cities. And on that same limited plane, somehow you have a guy getting on a private jet to have a custom cooked meal by a chef, using invisible waves to contact people all over the planet, and then get off that jet to get in a million dollar automobile, and across this tiny little region we populate is literally a guy in like a loincloth shooting arrows and so so I say that because could the other seventy percent of Earth that we have nothing to do with, essentially our oceans, could they be populated by things? I don't see why not.
Speaker 1: There is this emerging consensus that for centuries, humanity has been subjected to a rulership by anti human at least people are maybe not people, but this rulership that keeps us under control with anti human ideologies, war, illness, all the things that we struggle against. Right now, we have this group of people that have basically enslaved humanity for centuries. I've been speaking with many psychics, intuitives, channelers. You can say what you want about a lot of these people. I do believe there's a lot of frauds and scammers out there, but I think there's people who have genuine connections. But it's very strange the overwhelming consensus that has come out of the psychic community and people who are genuinely tapping into something that we are reaching a time period where whatever this dark forces that had control over humanity for centuries is coming to an end. And that's with this awakening and waves of awareness crossing the planet. Really is is humanity is breaking out of this matrix system that we've been subjected to, and what we're being presented right now is different polarities. In a sense, it's a test to see what we gravitate towards. If we're going to adopt the anti human, pedophilic, satanic ideologies, or if we're going to reject those things. I'm very optimistic to see that. It seems like there's more people rejecting those things these days than embracing them.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, and let me ask how are we on time?
Speaker 1: We got about I usually go sixty to ninety minutes, but yeah, you got about thirty forty minutes. If you need it.
Speaker 3: Epic, I'll get right to the points then. So to respond to what you just said, I'm in full agreement with you, and I think that it's as simple as this. I've noticed lately the behavior of people. I think that lockdown showed us a lot of that. And I'm not about to make a political statement. I'm talking about people's attitudes. So let me give it to you like this. I'm forty years old, I'm sixty pounds overweight, my body's falling apart, I'm having surgeries and I figure out I have to do something to get back on track. I was always an athlete. I have to reclaim my health. They had given me so many diagnoses. I had been through fifteen medications and it was destroying my body. So when I start looking at how the world works, everything here holds us down. And the only reason that it happens, the only reason the IRS puts its foot on our neck and pharmaceuticals can poison people their whole lives, is because we allow it. Because eight billion people don't say, hey, time out. We're all done with that. And so what I'm seeing through the use of technology is that we're all communicating with each other on a very different level. It's rapid fire, it's immediate information, it's fifteen second clips straight to the facts. And through watching scientists run tests with slime mold, and from watching scientists run tests with rats separated by continents, we know we know scientifically that an organism has a mass consciousness, that when a rat learns to do something in amaze in America, that now the ones in England can do so. And when a slime mold learns something and you cut a piece of that slime mold out and drop it in an unrelated, separately grown slime mold. It now knows that trick, It knows that path. So where is the information stored? They say, this is a simulation all the time. I believe in source. You could call it God if you want. But even for a simulation to run, there has to be a memory of it, and there has to be a hard drive, if you will. So I believe that as more people ask questions and have thoughts, we repeat that onto the ecosc record, onto the hard drive, and it adds up to a polarity in mass consciousness. And here's the simple example. When I turned forty and I got back on self improvement, doing push ups, my nutrition, getting off the food supply, filtering my water, meditating, push ups, daily yoga. This is my one bad vice cigarettes and I started that when World War III was declared. But my point is that when I started getting my energy up, maybe maybe people picture Kundalini energy or chi or the way that they show in meditation how you can actually move up in your chakras. It's this simple. When I was in a terrible mood and bad things were happening, I repelled people, no one wants to be around you like that. But man, when I was laughing and smiling and having a good time and asking people how their day was, they were magnetically drawn to you. And I think that we as a human do that overall, w around a little ball of everything's wrong, you're sort of repelling people energetically. It's a magnetism. I believe that what you stated is in this time, people are choosing a higher voltage plus sign positive polarity, and that's the shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think our reality is formed by our perspective and our collective perspective. And I like what you said about the hard drive, and I do believe in source as well. And I would put it even this way, that there is a central intelligence and we're all pieces of that central intelligence that observe and absorb information. But we also have a free will to choose what we're going to be interacting with, and that's how the central intelligence learns. And as we are presented these different polarities, we can decide what we want to align with. It seems like progressively we are choosing to align with the good with light. It may have taken some time, but I do see things overall getting better for humanity. I think it's a very important time that we're in overall as well. Now, I wanted to go back to your experiences for a minute, and you said that you had some career highs that may be tied into everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this isn't bragging. I'm really grateful for my career, but there were a few moments in my life where it felt like doors were held open for me, and I wouldn't talk about it as though I've been blessed, as though they were guiding it for my success. And I'm not a wealthy guy. I'm just a regular graphic designer.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That's what I do as marketing. But I come up with an idea and it was the first time I remember the idea just sort of being handed to my brain. I'm seventeen years old and I invent a dual viscosity skate wax. I drive my dad crazy ruin in the kitchen, melting crayons and canning wax and coming up with a formula. I talk to manufacturers distributors when I turn eighteen, thinking they'll take me seriously. At that age, I go to the biggest skate distribution it's in southern California. I pitch my product and they say, do you want a job here. Now I'm working with Ogo Bags. I have my own backpack line. Now I'm redesigning big lines in this skate industry. I'm up the street from World Industries, which are some of my heroes. I'm in Iconic Huntington Beach. I'm selling products all over the world, protective gear, my own line of gloves and helmets. It's like the doors were held open. So then I go to art school. I get a call, are you still doing what you do? My ex boss became a Hollywood movie producer. He brings me out to his new movie studio. He sets me up with an investor and I have a clothing line come out. And it made it all the way to Mannequin's in Pacific sunwhere my friends are. They can picture your clothing lines in the mall. There were these crazy career highs, but that's not what it said in the paperwork. The reason I was looking at those is it talked in the paperwork about these people, meaning me, having to be subjected to lifelong traumas. And every one of those opportunities, including I stood in the boardroom at Hasbro and pitched a game fifteen years ago that's now a major part of the gaming community. Every one of those was taken away from me. Everything I ever built got stripped away. You could say that's any entrepreneur. But there were enough unexplainable tragedies that came out of the blue that I have to wonder after everything I've read, like that they could map out a very specific person you date in college. Is the idea of inception possible? And it is part of my life scripted because you said activated earlier, and in that paperwork it said they were going to identify and manage intelligence assets to be activated later when this technology was needed for defense.
Speaker 1: You believe it could be possible that there are different intelligence factions that have different objectives, possibly good and bad. Some of these are grooming children to be possibly working for the dark side for dark intelligence operations, but there's also this other side that may be targeting children but to essentially place them in positions that could make change for the better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So let's talk about the UFO conference in front of Congress yesterday and I'll wrap this in one minute. So we now have whistleblowers saying that Roswell was actually factually true, that we recovered a craft, that we then engineered some type of technology that can knock unidentified craft out of the air, that we have several of these, and that we have learned something from the technology, and the government has spent billions of dollars on it and covered it all up. This is now coming out in front of Congress. That's on MSNBC yesterday morning. I mean, this is happening in our real lives. The government has downed craft. Nobody on this planet we're aware of built. Here's what I think happened. We start downing craft and eventually somebody shows up and says, I want that back. Yeah, yeah, right, Hey, hey, maybe I want my friend back. Maybe they're claiming they have bodies, right, I want this person back. We recover ours. Why wouldn't more advance people? So I want this guy back. So now they're communicating we can't do anything about it. That scares the shit out of the government at the time, and so they say, listen, you give us what we want and we'll give you something. Now you've got a little alien technology. Now you're talking to somebody from somewhere else, and you have open communication. And if I'm thinking like a war general, my next question is how do we kill it? If we had to fight it and it was able to just come here and do this and talk to us and they're around, what if we ever had to face them. Well, I'm not sure that you would activate that right now, because then it's discoverable, then it has a location. But if you know you needed to do it, maybe you could get people mentally trained, not physically prepared for this, and they would be waiting for a queue to do something that needed done at the time. I have to consider it.
Speaker 1: I've got different perspectives on this question, and that is do you believe that these programs are still in operation. I've heard that some people say that they are not, that they've already served the purpose and it's now about implementing the people who are in the programs. And some believe that it's still going on, but just in different ways. They have different types of technology. They don't need the children to be physically there anymore. They can enter their mind in their dreams and activate this stuff.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Yes, I believe it's still going on, because why wouldn't it be Okay, let's be honest. The government tries to soak up everybody. They can't everybody that would be a usable asset. Of course they want Why wouldn't you. The elites consider us a bunch of eaters and breeders. So if there's any bright ones out there, these are going to be houseworkers. And so here's the way I see it. If it was running in the sixties, and it was running when I was in it in the eighties, I would say, yes, of course it's going on. But here's what I think it really is. If they're not going to work for us, we don't want them to be a problem. You want to identify everybody, and I personally think we're managed like stock, as vulgar as that is. So they want to know what serial number could benefit them in what way, But also who would be a problem. If you're not an asset and you're really smart, you might compete with us, you might discover plans. They want to know people's morality and values as well, because what if you do work for our team, but you got a problem with what we're doing and you divulge information. So I think that what we have going on with countries is essentially a mob war to hold power, and different countries are different mobs, and some of them look like enemies and aren't. And they need to know who would be capable of making a difference or swaying opinions. And I think that ties right into the program because in the paperwork it said that we would have to be on computers and then we would make memes. We would be meeting wizards, is what is said. Okay, I was in poor neighborhoods my whole life. Only my dad worked. We never had new cars. But when I'm seven years old, I get a home computer and a programming book and I'm coding. When I turned fourteen, my dad that didn't I had furniture with no legs on the chairs, and this guy buys me a full workstation, top top of the line, new computer again. And right now today, if you go look at my Facebook, there's no pictures of me. There's no pictures of my family, my cat's what I ate for lunch, none of that. There's like five hundred pieces of detailed art that's anti establishment, anti pharma, anti big government, and has messages I felt were channeled through me about AI technology and wake up. It's pretty strange, men, that it fits this narrative that they wrote in the seventies and it continues to make me feel like my life is scripted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is so interesting. Man. I've got one more question for you before we close out. It's a very strange question, but do you often notice sequential numbers on a clock at specific times?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? It's only started occurring to me. Yeah, and I noticed it because I was in church for five years as the Christian believer, and I'm out now if I could state it that way. But someone told me the Bible was so beautiful because it was so immaculately written, and that's why Jamatria is important. So I studied the Hebrew language. And it's strange for me because my name in the Jamatria calculator in English Jamatria. My family was knighted in England. That was the heraldry. My name is eight eight eight. I was born at eight am during an eclipse. There's there's three eights following me around everywhere in my life, and all of a sudden I noticed every three three, three, every four four four right on my clock all the time, as though what I'm doing at that moment is at the correct marker on a path.
Speaker 1: Yes, go this way, Yes, man, I get the same thing with ones and twos. It's it's very interesting, all right. So if you have ice to see there seems to be this mystical connection to everything and everyone that this may be. This existence is more scripted in a way than we would actually like to believe. I believe we do have free will, but I, like I was saying earlier, I think there is a greater force that can tap in to certain people at certain times and possibly sway a decision or change the overall direction of that person's life, maybe for the better, maybe for a greater good. Who knows. But this is definitely fascinating.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's running deep in my life right now. And I know you want to wrap up, so maybe I could wrap it fired a show and tell you good. I think. Really, I'll keep this quick. But first of all, I actually somehow came into having all my report cards, and I imagine you guys can't really read this too well, but if anybody was to look at that, it says updates program. Yeah, And I only say that because I imagine that people are clout chasing online or something. But here is from McKinley school, when they said I was going to change classrooms and that I was going to be in this special tested program. And here's where it gets weird. They just kept testing us for everything. Bro I always got DS in math. I was ninety eighth percentile in most things there wasn't math. They put me on the math team, chess club, they had us after school program fitness. They made us presidential award all the fitness. And what's really strange is that now today, if you went and looked at my artwork, you might call them political cartoons. And what's really weird is the first time I remember being in the school paper in second grade, I drew a political cartoon about the president. So it's very strange that everything I put up now is anti war. And see the other thing is that later in in like second grade, they made us play all the time in the computer lab. And I say play because it sounded fun to kids. But part of this conspiracy with the Gate program ties into that game Oregon Trail, and my school taught a lot of Oregon Trail to our classes. Think about it. You died of dysentery first grade or what this is. It's resource management and it's bravery testing in a time of limited resources, right, And so they had us write a bound book journal in like first grade about how we would survive on the Oregon Trail. And then it's weird because I get a tattoo years later, and I'm not big on words. My tattoo artist fills a space by putting survivor on my arm. I didn't like have cancer or anything. So then it's really wild, bro, because when I get into college and I start designing my life, that they just called me and said, can we basically put it in the mall for you? Came from a guy I had done a very specific logo for I found that logo that I based mine on in a printed book in the Huntington Library. And now today this flag I have hanging up I see every day on the news because it's the Iranian flag center logo that read mark in the center. My college design was based on it. A clothing line I did was called Genetics. Now all we hear about every day is RNA. My line that went into the mall was called carbon fourteen. That's a very specific type of carbon we use for carbon dating. And I think we're finding out our whole timeline is a complete farce, a total lie. So then to finish up my show and tell, I began in church a project called the Soldier Project. I work with a girl that I won't tell her story because it's grotesque what was done to her of her story. I end up making rubber bracelets and the first thing they say is soldier, and I spell at soul, this isn't a plug. It has I am right on it, just like sourced. And then later in my artwork, I start making pieces I'm given and they say I am, I am, and you'll see them look at her tagline I borrowed. I was built for this war. I wasn't in the military. I'm not some gung ho guy. I've been wearing a bracelet that says soldier under a flag that says soldier with a skulling crossbones on it that contains an X down with all crowns. This is Memento mori. And then that turns out to be the skulling bones actual motto. I didn't know that. I didn't look into spooky stuff. This is from my college days. So my artwork, my companies, I formed seem to tie into this narrative, even to the point that I've been lugging a classic car round for twenty five years called a nova, and soon, right now, anytime, there's about to be the first for many lifetimes and many more to come, We're gonna see a nova in the sky. And the last time it happened was the Carrington event, the Carrington event that wiped out all the telegraphed tables on Earth that the History Channel's been saying, if we ever have another Carrington event, it'll be a lights out blackout. It seems to all be connected. And here's the last part of it. So, when I'm a kid, the dream about the frogs, frogs are reptiles or they look like them. Maybe I have that wrong scientifically, but in that realm, I become as a kid a fan of Ninja turtles. Do you think, well, so what? Well? I have a four foot Michelangelo statue in my studio. That was a fun gag on my podcast You're Gonna see where this is going. When I was a little kid, there was a painting of Saint Michael watching over me, and tapes were played for me at night repetitiously I don't remember what was on the tape, so I remember some classic music. I remember some fifties music. But later in my adult life, as I'm doing other things, I get gifts for our shows, I buy jewelry. I end up with four pieces of jewelry given to me. One of them Saint Michael. One of them is the symmetrical cross that turns out to be Saint Michael's cross, Saint Michael sigil. I'm not only wearing these. The first thing that I was obsessed with as a kid was Voltron, and that symmetrical cross is right on his chest. I'm sitting next to a giant, expensive Voltron also, and Saint Michael. My Ninja turtle is Mikey. It's Michaelangelo. And then I go pull this necklace out of my box. These are all unrelated pieces? Are you kidding me? There's the same exact piece I didn't even realize was on my ring. It's the cross on Voltron, it's Saint Michael. And I got a four foot Mikey statue watching over me. Yes, maybe I'm just putting meaning where there isn't any, But after what I've experienced lately with the contact, the single vision I've had. I'm starting to feel like something somewhere else wants to talk to us, and we have to let that in.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know, I have to consider everything because our reality is obviously so much more than we could ever imagine. And I think that's starting to present itself to us as we become aware. We're starting our perceptions are opening a little. And there are some folks like yourself who are starting to have memories that connect a lot of strange childhood events to a bigger picture of what's unfolding right now. So this is fascinating, Brandon. Before you go, I hope this encourages other people who are in similar programs, having similar memories to start talking about it, to start presenting the information. And I'm sure they'll want to learn more about you. So where can they do so?
Speaker 3: So if you want to check out my artwork, it's under Brandon Barnett. That's bar Ett, and that's on Facebook. My hashtag is human Rights Artist. Hashtag Human Rights Artist links to all my artwork. Since we're wrapping up, I won't go into anything, but I will tell you there's some music in there. I've never participated in music in my life and if you believe in this experience of being handed something. I wrote a sixty poem album with music on my lunch breaks and put it out on SoundCloud. It was a wild experience for me. So I'm not trying to get people to listen to my music. I'm telling you this was just a moment for me. Something was handed to me artistically that helped me learn about myself and it's wild. It exist. So you could check out my art, you could check out my music, and we used to do some shows you'll find on YouTube. I sent you my links if you want to post them, Chris and people are people are welcome to EMA tail me if they want to man, so you can put that in the link.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Brandon, thank you so much. I'd love to get back with you in the future. There's a lot more we can definitely get into. And until next time, everyone. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent Media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared it is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.