Speaker 1: Welcome to Theia Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Saran. I filling in for Jesse while he takes some much needed time off to be with his family.
Speaker 2: You can see me on newsbacks.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm at on every weekend, every Saturday at five pm. Sundays at noon, I fill in for Carl Higbee a lot. You know, that's the Navy seal guy. He's big muscles. And you can follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I a news with the one on Instagram, you know, like you watch on the news. I've been a news reporter journalist for a long time. I was a radio host over at WABC here in New York City.
Speaker 2: I know Curtis Sliwa very well.
Speaker 1: He's here on the station I'm broadcasting from in New York City's WR And then Curtis was filling in for Mark Simone. So all of the radio people, TV, conservative media world kind of interconnected, and especially with social media, I feel like that has kind of changed the game. If it wasn't for alternative sources of media, I believe President Trump would not have one because the fake news is in overdrive. The CNN the miz now ms NOW, MSDNC what it was formerly called. You know, you got these CBS News now they're trying to kind of go more center ABC News. When I'm researching the story, I have such a tough time even finding out the facts. I mean literally, you have people out there because they broadcast it on the news that Ice is going around grabbing American citizens off the streets.
Speaker 2: Sixty Minutes.
Speaker 1: They shoved that story, Barry Weiss, They shelved it because she was doing the Sharon el Fonsei, who is the correspondent for sixty Minutes, who did the story, Which is funny because back in the day, I worked at CBS News and the first TV stands up I ever did, I shadowed her as a reporter because I used to work at CBS News. I worked for Dan rather nicest woman. But part of the story that she did, and Barry Weis said, she's not canceling the report even though they promote it. She said she just wants to get more information about it. Maybe she probably wants to change a couple of things. And the one of the things I noticed is that Sharon Elfonsei's calling these criminal, illegal aliens that were deported to this Megaprison in El Salvador. She's calling the migrants, and that's why words matter. They're not migrants, these are criminals. These are illegal aliens that broke the law. What did you think was going to happen?
Speaker 2: What do you where? You think you're gonna go? You're going on a retreat.
Speaker 1: No, you are going to go to a prison, and you can't choose sometimes what prison you go to. So you go to this brutal El Salvador megaprison. And I'm not saying it's the right thing to do to treat criminals like animals. I do believe that you should kind of be rehabilitated. And every life matter is even a criminal's life. And you know that's part of my Christian upbringing. But you you know, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes, you do something illegal, what do you think is going to happen? And so now everybody's all in this uproar that this this story has been shelved, and it's and again it's like when they say when they say things like, you know, criminal illegal, they don't call it an illegal alien, it's migrant. No, they're criminal illegal aliens. So that's why words matter. They didn't want to call it a riot on January sixth, they called it an insurrection, even though they were trying to overthrow a government and nobody had a weapon except for the cops there. And you know, obviously we know the cop that killed Ashley Babbitt, who was unarmed. So that is what we have here in the media. And that's why you see what's happening with the transgender surgeries, gender affirming care, when really what it is is gender mutilation. It's life altering sex hormones. And so that's why it's really important where you get you where you get your source, where you get your news from, and that's why it's important. I put a video on my social media Lydia News, l id Ia, anyws. I put it on there of ice agents going in with a battering ram in Yonkers, New York, which is where I grew up for about ten I mean, originally from the Bronx, and then when I was about fourteen fifteen years old, we moved to Yonkers, which is like a suburb of New York City. And I was like, this is amazing. This is what eighty million people voted for, and you should see some of the comments that are like, this is not how you treat migrants. They're not migrants, they're not birds, they didn't migrate. These are illegal aliens. So that is why conservative media it's getting a resurgence. You have radio hosts like myself, like Jesse Kelly, you have you know, Newsmax. Of course I'm obviously I'm biased about Newsmax because we kind of tell it like it is.
Speaker 2: We're very scrappy.
Speaker 1: We try to I always tried to give fact based opinion. Anybody, you know what they say, you gotta butt hole you. You have an opinion, you know, but you have to base it in fact. So the fact is President Trump is fulfilling the mandate given to him by the American people, eighty million American people, right, And that's what he's doing, making America safe again because so far he's deported, well, he's gotten rid of about two and a half illegal aliens, right, either self deported or forcibly deporting them.
Speaker 2: Two and a half.
Speaker 1: And now Christy nome upped it that if you're an illegal, you should take them up on this offer. They'll give you three thousand dollars bonus to get the hell out of here, So go home, because under Joe Biden, approximately twelve million people came into this country. And it's almost physically impossible. I've spoken to so many different law enforcement experts.
Speaker 2: It's almost impossible to vet people. Think about it.
Speaker 1: You look at our system right, say you're from New York and you want to move to Texas. The law enforcement in Texas can pull up your criminal record easily because the databases are kind of interconnected.
Speaker 2: They make sense.
Speaker 1: You really think that New York's databases or Washington DC's or anything to do with America, there are criminal databases can can be similar or comparable to say Somalia or any of these other third world countries. And that's what President Trump is saying. I mean, that's why it's not shocking that we're getting a lot of garbage people, because it's almost impossible to discern if this person is a good person, if they're a bad person, if they are fleeing persecution, or if they are just criminals that just got released from from prison or from an insane asylum. You see it all the time with the criminal legal aliens. They say they're fifteen, they look younger, you know, they do I'm sorry, like they do. They could look younger like a Mexican. I'm a Mexican teenager, they can say, And meanwhile, the guy's like thirty years old. And then I mean, you hear these stories about like a thirty something year old in high school. They come to find out they're like, yeah, he said he was like fourteen. The guy was like, you know, twenty five. So it happens all the time because it's almost impossible to vet these people. But this is what happens when you have president in auto pen. Right, we still don't know who was in charge of the White House, but I believe we are going to find out. We are going to find out little by little. Trump is revealing truth after truth. This whole Epstein files stuff. I'm not into it. The reason I'm not into it is because it has nothing to do with President Trump.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: If President Trump had anything to do salacious or nasty with Jeffrey Epstein, and keep in mind, it was President Trump back in the day who first called out Epstein and banned him from his resort mar Lago because he was a pervert and because of what he did. You know, they would have used it by now the Democrats would have used it. They kept a lid on it because I can promise you the majority of people that are implicated that did nasty, disgusting stuff which they will be held accountable, if not on this earth, in the afterlife, because again I believe my faith teaches me that you will get yours in the end in some way shape or another.
Speaker 2: And so I'm.
Speaker 1: Kind of I feel like eventually that that truth will come out, But I like, we have a lot of other issues and this obsession of well, this is blacked out, this is redacted, and I have a daughter, so of course I want I want sex abusers held accountable. I mean, and I'm a woman myself, But we also have to say to ourselves, what you know, Let's let's trust the president, and if the president is releasing all the information he's releasing, then then let's go with it. But I think we're going to find out exactly we were already found out who the Jay six bomber was. We're gonna find out who organized it. We're also going to find out if the election was stolen. We're gonna find out because we're gonna find out if Joe Biden got what eighty one million votes. We're gonna find out. We're gonna find out. We're already seeing in Georgia they certified votes they weren't supposed to certify. Little by little, it's like an onion. You kind of got to peel back the layers. But we've got a lot to talk about these next couple of hours. I'm gonna have some great guess. I'm gonna have General Holt. I'm gonna have this former NYPD detective John McCary on. I'm gonna have Father Pavone. I'm I'm gonna talk about jd Vance, what he had to say at Amfest, Don Junior. We're gonna talk about some Nicki Minaj. I'm gonna have Rosie O'Donnell she's a nutbag, Nancy Pelosi, you name it. And then did you hear that story the elderly woman whose I got she's blinded now by a career criminal.
Speaker 2: All that and much more again.
Speaker 1: I'm Lydia saran I Lydia News, l I d I A any ws, don't go anywhere, We'll be right back. I am Lydia Saran I. You can find follow me on social media at Lydia News l I D I A N E W. S Lydia News.
Speaker 2: So much to talk about.
Speaker 1: I've got General Blainhold coming up at like six thirty five ish. We got a lot to talk with him. So President Trump just a short time ago saying that they are going to build like two big navy gonna build two Navy ships and we're gonna you know, a lot of the peace through strength. That's what President Trump's doing. On my show on Sunday, I did a whole monologue about the terror threats that the United States is facing the world.
Speaker 2: This facing do you.
Speaker 1: Know because of so we all know right that assimilation. Immigration without assimilation is an invasion, right, and that's why we have these radical Muslims. They're trying to take over the world and it's part of their religion. I'm Catholic, but I'm ethnic. I'm Albanian, and the majority of Albanians are well, they used to be.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of them are converting.
Speaker 1: I used to be they're Muslim and the very small So I'm Catholic Albanian. And if you're Catholic in your Albanian you're hardcore, like Mother Teresa, because you literally faced Christian persecution like one of my priests that I'm friends with. He they told him, either you renounce your faith or you die. There's also and he refused to and he was in prisons, and there's a bishop. There's an Albanian bishop, Bishop Simoni s I m O and I you should read all about his story. The Communists imprisoned him for decades, for thirty years. Then once he got out of they finally kind of let him out of prison. Then they made him work the sewage system. And the whole reason why he was in prison he got busted was because when JFK was killed, he held a mass for him and they told him, we'll let you go if you just renounce your faith, and he refused.
Speaker 2: So he's he's you know, this is this is how we are. This is what our faith means to us.
Speaker 1: That we believe in Jesus Christ, right and he's the one true savior of the world. That's that's what I believe, and that's what we believe Muslims, and that's why we'll fight to.
Speaker 2: The death right for that, because that's our belief.
Speaker 1: Muslims believe that this is according to their Quran, that if they have a right to kill you if you don't believe in Mohammed. And we know I'm not against all Muslims, by the way, this is what they believe, and that's fine. Muhammad, as we know, had multiple wives.
Speaker 2: He's a war lord.
Speaker 1: He married a nine year old, right, he married well, he married her I believe at like five or six, and then he waited until she became the ripe old age of nine before he consummated that marriage. So there are My savior is Jesus Christ, the son of Man, the son of God. Theirs is a pedophile warlord. Okay, So these are the people that we're bringing into our country, that we are bringing in all over the Europe, allowed to come in right that they they're literally in France. They've allowed them to have their own neighborhoods, right, their own their own neighborhoods Muslim. Only New York City where I am are our mayor.
Speaker 2: He's Muslim.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care you're Muslim, but don't you're in America now.
Speaker 1: So even though I'm Albanian and I didn't even speak English until I was like five years old, there is only one flag that hangs outside of my home and that is the American flag. Even my parents, my mom still doesn't speak English. Well, guess what, there's only one flag outside of her home, the American flag.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: My parents never held the Albanian flag or anything like that in our home because we are in America, right, we are in America. So it's beautiful things to maintain your cultures, which we do at weddings, and that's great. But at the end of the day, and even in our weddings, by the way, we Carrie, we'll have the Albanian flag, but we have the American flag, and that one comes in first because that's the allegiance you pledge to America.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But the Muslims they don't believe that. They don't believe it. And so, you know, we're tired of being demonized for simply wanting to put America first. And so jd Vance, Vice President Jade Vance, he said something that I was like, you know what, it's true, because I feel that's what's been going on. DEI gone wrong. That's why the Somalia Minnesota scandal it really flourished the way it did because people were afraid to criticize because we're talking about predominantly black people, and I think that's why a lot of the stuff that's been going on with the immigration in France what we're seeing in Ireland, which now in Ireland, by the way, the number one name in Ireland is not Seamus, not Gavin, it is Mohammed, Yes, Mohammed so jd vance clip number two. Take a listen to what he said at Mfest, which is the Turning Point USA event that was held this weekend.
Speaker 5: Unlike the Left, we stand against treating anybody and I love what Nikki said about this. We don't treat anybody different because of their race or their sex. So we have relegated DEI to the dustment of history, which.
Speaker 2: Is exactly where milans.
Speaker 5: In the United States of America, you don't have to apologize for being white anymore, and if you're an Asian, you don't have to talk around your skin color when you're applying for college, because we judge people based on who they are, not on ethnicity and things they can't control. We don't persecute you for being male, for being straight, for being gay, for being anything. The only thing that we demand is that you be a great American patriot. And if you're that, you're very much on our team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's controversial about what he said there? What is controversial?
Speaker 1: Nick By the way, if you don't know who she is, she is known for having a big butt. She is a beautiful black woman, and she said a beautiful thing she went up on stage there, So she kind of started making her political leanings known because Gavin Newsom came out and said that he wants to see more trans kids. Right, and now we know something's up with Gavin Newsom and his genitalia because he literally posted, you know the way he crosses his legs. Most men that have something there. I've been married for fifteen years and I have three brothers. There's something in between a man's legs. Gavin Newsom, the way he crosses his legs. I don't know what's going on there with him and so he so that's probably a personal thing. I shouldn't have said it, but it's true. You guys have all seen that photo of Gavin Newsom. So he said he wants to see more trans kids. He wants to see more kids have their body parts chopped off and altering hormones. So then Nicki Minaj came out and called him Gavin Nuskum and she's a mother, she has a child, and she said, I don't want to see kids mutilated. I don't want to see their body parts chopped off. And she was interviewed by Erica Kirk at Amfest Real Quick Number.
Speaker 2: Do we have it?
Speaker 1: Should we save it for after the break? You think, Chris, we're gonna save it? So Nicki Minaj, after the break, I'm gonna play it for you. You're gonna hear what she has to say With Erica Kirk. We'll also talk to General Blain Holts about what's going on with Maduro, the Venezuelan cartels and the drugs. And uh, you know Jasmine Crockett. She's off for Crocker. She's high on her eyelash glue and her little street girl persona is about as fake as her wig.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: So we'll be right back again.
Speaker 1: I'm Lydia Sarami at Lydia News L I D I A N E W S and don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is Nicki Minaj, right, This is so yeah Nicki Minaj. So everybody they probably you probably heard this song. So this is Nicki Minaj and one of her cleaner songs. I told you I would play one of her sound bites of what she said with Erica kirk When she came out on stage, a crowd went wild.
Speaker 2: Nobody realized that.
Speaker 1: So I was doing my show, and they said, Nicki Minaj on newsbacks and they were like, Nicki Minaj is coming on, Nicki Minaj is going on? Is that a turning point? Usa Amfest? She's coming out with Erica Kirks. So she comes out and here's a little bit of what she said, clip number eight.
Speaker 3: We're not being represented and not being admired for our beauty. If we felt like that as black women, why would we want to do that to other women? Why would we now need to make other people downplay their beauty so that we can feel No, that's not how it works. I don't need someone with blonde hair and blue eyes to downplay their beauty because I know my beauty. Do you understand It doesn't bother me that a woman feels and says that she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Why shouldn't she feel that?
Speaker 3: Why have we gotten to a point where certain colors or certain kinds of people have to be afraid of loving themselves and loving the way they look like it isn't that wild?
Speaker 2: It certainly is.
Speaker 1: And then you know, Jade Vance, he was very critical, he's been you know, he's just telling it like it is. He ripped on Jasmine Crockett. And then here's what Jasmine Crockett said back, and it literally makes absolutely no sense. Clip number ten.
Speaker 6: Instead of talking about policy, when you're talking about the record speaks for itself. Baby, Let's talk about your record because the only reason you're the vice president is because the current president tried to have his last president killed. Let's talk about qualifications.
Speaker 2: She has lost her mind.
Speaker 1: I've said it, I say on TV and I truly believe it. The woman is not in her right mind. Do you guys know I'm gonna bring in General Blaineholts. General Holt, are you there?
Speaker 4: I'm right here? When was she in her right mind?
Speaker 5: Ever?
Speaker 2: Ever? So do I do you have daughters?
Speaker 4: I know you have?
Speaker 1: Okay, so your granddaughter might note. So my daughter, she Julia, she's eight years old. She's into this kind of K pop h demon hunters. It's like a movie and stuff. And so Jasmine one of them, like they have a kind of this giant breed that they put on their head. Jasmine Crockett at one point literally look like a cartoon character. She looked like something out of out of Alien. She glued this like giant hair piece to the top of her head. You see her eyelashes so on TV you've seen me. I have to I put on like eyelashes and stuff, but I try to not have the big ones, and I try to make it because you have different TV. She has these like really ridiculous caterpillar looking things, and you know how much glue she must So I think she the wig glue. I think also the eyelash glue. I think the fumes are getting.
Speaker 2: To her head. And then you have generally you have.
Speaker 1: These Democrats saying that she should be AOC's running mate, so is Mike. That is like my conclusion that these people are high, not on the marijuana, eyelash glue with glue. God only knows what kind of nail glue or something. I don't know. But what do you think about the Democrats and the narrative that they're trying to spin that President Trump is a big bad boogeyman and he's doing all these horrible things. Meantime, you see what he's doing with the economy. You see what he's doing with the border. You see he's killing narco terrorists left and right to try to stop all the drugs to come into the United States. President Trump is doing what we voted for him to do.
Speaker 4: Oh and he's doing it with one arm tied behind his back. The GOP Senate and Congress aren't really helping him out that much with nominees that have been stifled, not one executive order taken on. Yet He's got members of his administration who would be nice if they started arresting people. I'm holding folks accountable, but you know, he's still getting it done. And then on the other side of the aisle, they don't just put up any kind of debate next to the president. They put up the fringe of the fringe of the fringe, like you, I'm going to go buy some stock in super glue companies because some of the stuff is it portrays on TV. You're left wondering do we really have election integrity in this country? Because would anybody, would any majority really vote for these types of people when they threaten to undermine our military, they threaten our president. They don't understand the gravity of the day. They don't understand what it means to have tens of millions of invaders in your country and what that danger could be given the geopolitical situation. They're not serious people, but they do endanger us all.
Speaker 2: They certainly do.
Speaker 1: And we still don't know who was running the White House when Joe Biden was there. We saw he couldn't complete a sentence. We know that the only executive order he hand signs was the one keeping his son Hunter out of jail. And I don't know if you heard this, but he just I just saw this clip on social media or a producer extraordinary Chris got it done clip number twenty three. Listen to what Hunter Biden said about his financial situation.
Speaker 2: General holds, well, some litigation sucks.
Speaker 7: I've been look, I've been tied up in criminal and civil and in courts, and you know, I mean like I got, you know, I don't know fourteen fifteen million dollars in debt that I have no idea that I'll payoff I have, you know, I mean millions of dollars in debt that you know. Nobody's riding to the rescue for Hunter Biden. My dad, you know, entered the the presidency is the poorest man to ever take the office, and he left the presidency the you know, not poorest, I mean, which he's fine, but you know, like he has no we have no generational wealth. I don't have any, you know, despite what these guys say, like there's no billions of dollars buried underneath my dad's house in Delaware.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that he says he's fifteen million a deck.
Speaker 1: Can't we just go and sell a painting and he doesn't come from generational wealth?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Well, maybe if the coach bills and the mess bills weren't so high, and the hookers and all the other stuff we saw in the laptop. So the problem with that is is he's decrying victimhood. He's decrying that he's ultimately the one who has been attacked in this scenario. Oh, not the case at all, remember ten percent for the big guy. In fact, what I would say is, in this age of no accountability, he hasn't faced the sanction that he should be facing, which is an orange jumpsuit in three squares. And it's this type of stuff that if we don't have a season of accountability, for all of these things that have been done, and we don't have standards and we don't have a true rule of law under the fourteenth Amendment. As it's to blame lined out there. We're not only going to get more of this. Get ready for when it changes back to a Democrat white House, because they took the glosss last time. This time it'll be forwards.
Speaker 1: General Holt, I just I agree with you. I think Hunter is still on drugs. That's personally what I believe because I saw the contents of that of that laptop, because I worked with Mayor Giuliani for several years and we became friends, and he actually brought the laptop into work. He was He brought Bernie Carrot God rest his soul, former police commissioner.
Speaker 2: They brought it to the FBI. They didn't want it.
Speaker 1: Literally, remember when when Rudy Giuliani he was raided by the FBI. Rudy told me, he said to them, here here take it, take this please. I know you're taking all these other computers. I tried to bring it Hunter Biden laptop. He begged the FBI agents to take it, and they said, no, we can't touch it.
Speaker 2: So I saw a lot of.
Speaker 1: The content on it with my own two eyes, and when I don't understand how it is possible that Hunter Biden was only charged with tax crimes.
Speaker 2: I saw young girls on there. I know one of them. I think is it was his niece bed I mean.
Speaker 1: Sexual exploitation of a child's at the very very very least, they have concrete proof of it, and they've done nothing about it. He's received no accountability. He's so deep into drugs that is not something you can just turn off. And the fact that he's still not holding himself accountable and he's still a victim, that tells you that even if he's not doing the drugs anymore, the underlying psychological issue that he's the perpetual victim, it is still there.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's still on drugs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I absolutely do. But what he's portraying is a mindset that they all share. Now that they're not in the White House, They're oh, we're the victim. They're politicizing, weaponizing law against the opposition. Nothing of the sort has happened, although it needs to for the crimes that have actually been committed. And I'm so glad that you brought up the case of Mayor Giuliani, that man has been a patriot since the day he was born, and he has taken on some of the biggest monsters in this world. And let's look at the uneven standard of the law. Because they ruined him, they bankrupted him, they went after him. They tried to make an example of him to send a message to all the others that we will come after you too.
Speaker 2: And in the case of.
Speaker 4: A Hunter, he's worried that the Rehobus Beach House might have to get a second mortgage on it so that he can somehow make it through these heroin times that he seems to be facing.
Speaker 1: General Holt, don't go anywhere. We're going to come right back again. I'm Lydia Soarrane L I D I A N E W S. You can follow me on all social media. You can watch me on Newsmax. I'll be in for Carl Higbee six pm Eastern on Friday. Saturday's at five pm, so seven pm Sunday at noon. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. Don't go anywhere. We'll be right back with more with General Holt. Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I am Lydia Soarrane. I'm not even gonna bother spelling my last name. It begins with the C, so I always just go by my social media handsle Lydia News, L I, D I A N E W S. And again you can follow me on see me on Newsmax. And it's always my honor.
Speaker 2: To fill in for Jesse Kelly, always been a big fan of his. On with me right now is General Blaine Holtz. General Holt.
Speaker 1: Before I let you go, we got to talk about what's going on in Minnesota. The fraud there. They're talking about that. Initially they thought it was one billion, Now they're seeing it it could be even sixteen billion. It's at least eight billion dollars. And Congressman Randy Fine I had him on my NEWSMAC show yesterday and now the clip is kind of going viral. Benny Johnson put it out, a bunch of social media influencers put it out. He has a very interesting proposition clip number twenty one.
Speaker 8: Well, I agree with the President one hundred percent. Elon Omer is a walking example of everything that is wrong with our legal immigration policy. We imported tens of thousands of people who hate America. Add no value to it, rob and steal from us, and we're supposed to be okay with it. I don't think elon Omar should be expelled from Congress. I think she should be expelled from the United States, and that's something that I'm working on. But what prompted me to take this position is she decided to send around fundraising emails saying I should be expelled from Congress. Well, and that's her view, she should go for it. And so what I've said is if I'm going to try to expel her, it won't be in a fundraising email. She'll deal with it on the floor of the US House of Representative.
Speaker 1: So General Holt, you know, of course there's you know, President says she married her brother because who she didn't, you know, married Like I hope to god she didn't have sexual relations with her brother. But you know, this is what they do because you can't even prove who's your brother, who's not your brother. She's pretended that this guy wasn't her brother, married her brother. You know, it's funny, she's married to a white guy. So these same people AOC is married to, like this pasty, white, red headed white guy. You see all of these women, these women of color that hate white people, they're married to these cuck white men. What do you think about Ilhan Omar? And then there's no proof that she was actually naturalized through her father. I think that's how she got her citizenship. I mean, is it a pipe dream? Could we get her you know, at a at the very least get her out of Congress?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, we should be able to. But it's just even the use of the word pipe dream that kind of describes the temperament of the American people. And it gets back to this rule of lasting. We're we're losing faith and the credibility of the nation and its legal system is melting away before our eyes. So when you see billions and billions of dollars in a scandal, you know that there is probably incredible amounts of money on kickbacks and laundering, and very very powerful people are affected. And when powerful people are affected, they have no trouble calling their buddies up in DC and spackling over anything. Can we see it happen every single day? And so there's great reason probably for many criminals to want to protect Ilha and Omar. Although in Somalia, I mean, in Minnesota, slip of the tongue, we see a Somali contention of which many, if not most, are illegal, shouldn't be here, and nothing's being done about it. I mean, I get Tom Holman's working on this, but he's fighting at Tim Waltz and the state of Minnesota that is absolutely preferring it's invaders, corrept ones at that over its own citizens. And I have friends in Minnesota and they tell me every day, I'm just looking for a way out. I got to find a way out of this place. It is so real.
Speaker 1: I mean, Tim Waltz, He's one minute he says, oh, I hire, I got a watch dog group. We're gonna we're gonna get to the bottom of the fraud. And the next minute he's saying, oh, they're they're exaggerating this. I can't believe this guy almost became the Vice president of the United States.
Speaker 2: This he is just unbelieved.
Speaker 1: He I just I have no words for what a loser he is. What a what an ultimate loser. I mean, and the and the mayor there, that mayor Frey Fry whatever. Yeah, he's even learning how to speak Somali. And there was all there was a reporter that went out there and he was interviewing these Minnesota residents and they were saying He straight up asked them, do you have allegiance to the United States or to Somalia? And they said Somalia. And we know that a lot of this money was being funneled back to Somalia, to that al Shabab group, which is a terrorist organization.
Speaker 2: A Muslim Again, this is this kind of all. Do you think this kind of all.
Speaker 1: Goes back to this. I know we say it's radical Islam, but is it that radical? Is this maybe the core belief of the Muslim religion that it's world domination and if you go against us, you deserve to die.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, Look, I think you have to sort it out between Muslims and Islamists. And you know, I'm not sure where the population demographics fall down on that. I'm pretty sure I know where they do in the country of Somalia. And with this contention of Somalian's look what he's done. He's actually adapting the Minnesota state flag into a version of a Somali flag. This is a guy who lied about all of his military service. He's a stolen valor guy. He's likely an operative of the Chinese government which no one's properly investigated. So why wouldn't there be eight billion to sixteen billion were the corruption and his protection of a whole bunch of new voters who vote under questionable purposes at best. And again Americans are sitting here looking at all this going. You know, Pambondi, how many months have you had. If we're not going to get after these things and write the ship and re establish the rule of law, equal treatment under the law, well then we're going to lose our republic. And who's going to be the one responsible? Will it be the so called good guys or will it be the ones who perpetrated the crimes? Because right now I can tell you for the American people and me living in Idaho, I can see it from here. No American believes there is an isle in DC, no aisles. We see ricalcitrend GOP pushing against our president, and we see basically angry communists doing whatever they can to pull down the republic.
Speaker 1: General Blaine Holt, thank you so much for joining us, sir as always love having you on. Thank you and where can people find you?
Speaker 4: Great to be with you? You can find me a Dangerous Intellectuals dot com America's newest cool podcast. And then you can find me at Newsmax dot com. And Marry Christmas to you, my friend.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas to you too. All Right, General Holt, thank you again.
Speaker 1: I'm Lydia Sarne Lydia News l id Ia n Ews. When we come back, we've got a lot more to talk about. I'm going to talk about that bus driver of thirty years from Pennsylvania. She lost her job because she asked this kid to speak English.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: And meantime, you've got that woman that imitated and celebrated the assassination of Charlie Kirk is a fifth grade teacher. She still has her job. We are living in some messed up times, folks, messed up times. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is the Jesse Kelly Show and we'll be right back