Speaker 1: The Second Date Update on KJ103.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ryan and OKC. Welcome to the Second Date Update.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ryan. Hey, guys. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We got to get you another date with Nicole because you thought, you know what? This is definitely the one that has some potential.
Speaker 3: I really thought so. I'm a little confused. We've been texting for a while and we talked on the phone like a couple of times, had like great just like funny, fun conversations. And then we finally had dinner and I don't know, we just like, we had like great chemistry. Yeah, I mean, and then we just, like, talked for a long time. It was, like, one of those dinners where we were, like, done, and the server was coming around being like, can I get you guys anything else? Kind of like, can I.
Speaker 2: Push you along?
Speaker 3: Can I put.
Speaker 2: You guys at the table?
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: But it's not like she was trying to escape, you know? Like, we were having a good time. Nice. Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay. Sounds all positive so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then, you know, when we were leaving, I said I'd call her, and I did. And she hasn't answered. And then I've texted her. She's not texting me back. So either, like, I completely misread this or, like, I don't know if something happened. I didn't pick up on it, but it's weird.
Speaker 4: Well, you know how this works. We're going to get Nicole on the phone and find out what happened.
Speaker 2: We'll get an answer.
Speaker 3: Awesome, guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, Nicole.
Speaker 4: Hi, hi, hi.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it was on mute.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 3: Been on mute for the communication after this date as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently he's been on mute getting back to.
Speaker 2: Ryan because he hasn't heard from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know. He's one of those people where like every little smell bothers him, you know?
Speaker 2: Like how?
Speaker 1: Well, like, okay, so we're sitting down and he's like, Oh, yeah, your perfume. I mean, it smells good, but it's just really.
Speaker 3: Really strong.
Speaker 1: It's kind of giving me a headache. And I was like, okay. And then like he comes out of the bathroom and he's like that air freshener they're using in there. impressioner is like making my sinuses go crazy. Like it's going to mess me up for two days. And then like the server who's cleaning the table next to us, he goes, um, that cleaner smells like great chemicals. And like, he couldn't enjoy his food.
Speaker 2: And- Smells are an issue for some people. Actually, smells are an issue.
Speaker 4: Some smells for me, like perfumes and stuff, will give me a headache, make me kind of sick.
Speaker 2: I think I've got sinus infections. I've got a big nose.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just like, hey, man, like the world has smells, you know, like lots of them.
Speaker 4: And like..
Speaker 1: Apparently, like everyone is trying to personally attack Ryan. I don't know. It was a lot for me.
Speaker 4: Ryan, come on into this conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's a real thing. Like I do have a sensitivity to fragrances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, and I'm not saying that you don't. I mean, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're, like, making fun of me right now for it. Well, I'm not making fun of you.
Speaker 1: I'm making fun of the fact that, like, I had to hear about every single smell.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you're saying. Maybe we don't have to talk about it so much. Because you say, oh, the smell is... But, I mean, it is happening. It's like, oh, I'm kind of getting a headache from this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it gives me a headache. Like, my eyes will burn. My nose will, like... get all irritated. Like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Maybe just don't announce it like every 45 seconds.
Speaker 3: Okay. I mean, but your perfume like really was giving me a headache. I'm sorry, but like, if you want me to have a headache on our next date, wear that perfume.
Speaker 2: Okay. Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: That is kind of what I'm talking about right there.
Speaker 3: It's an actual medical condition. Like if I had cancer or something, you wouldn't make fun of that.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, Ryan, you don't have cancer. Your medical condition is that you don't like my beautiful perfume.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying like you wouldn't tell somebody with another different medical condition just to get over it. I'm just saying it's a real medical condition.
Speaker 4: So Nicole, is it that, is the red flag that he's sensitive to the smells and you like your perfume?
Speaker 2: It's him talking about it?
Speaker 1: Like, Very simple. Like, I don't want to spend a relationship where my Bath and Body Works candles can send Ryan to the ER. That's what's going on.
Speaker 2: You are trying to make it fun.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, but that's a big deal. Candles are important and if we can't use them, that's a problem. I get it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I think you have to stop talking about it. It's nothing against you personally. It's just like, There are other things I want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Okay. If he stops talking about it, how about another date?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to inhibit him.
Speaker 2: Okay. All right.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: He needs to find another girl with these sensitivities and they can just stay in a room.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of, and then not making fun. There's a lot of people from the COVID era. Yeah, that's true. This is a real thing. I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: Still can't smell things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, no, that's actually the opposite.
Speaker 4: Nevermind.
Speaker 3: Okay. Bye.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Nicole, we're not getting another date here. Thanks for coming on the second date update.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Well, good luck. Good luck, Ryan.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Bye. Bye. I'm done with you guys.
Speaker 1: Ryan, no.
Speaker 4: Like I said, if I'm around a scent that bothers my nose long enough, I literally will get a sinus infection.
Speaker 1: I did not know that was a thing for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I'm not asking the world to stop having smells. I know how it is. Fragrances actually give me a headache. My eyes burn. I don't know. It just sticks with me for hours. I can't get over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sad for you. Sounds awful. Really does sound awful. All right, well, Ryan, thanks for coming on the Second Date Update, buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for trying, guys. Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Sure.