Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your special.
Speaker 2: Gust Revere the game chirriple, the hall of that.
Speaker 1: Game they came up, the game.
Speaker 3: I'm your knees dog.
Speaker 4: Oh, down to the down.
Speaker 1: To the game.
Speaker 5: Dry read. Let's walk from the place where the traders.
Speaker 6: Lost both his mate and his face.
Speaker 5: There the halls, as I God sing.
Speaker 7: S seventy ten thousand, seven hundred and thirty nine, don'ty don'ty re bands all doing yes, yes, yes, and then for ut.
Speaker 3: The beer this beer cot tone.
Speaker 6: Daniel Brown's night.
Speaker 8: Finally here.
Speaker 1: On the clue.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: John Sana or Daniel O'Brian, he w w a champion the next time we come you away on payro you four weeks from time to Joe in Detroit, r Champions the most cool an individual in Double tell you a History and the current Double tell you a Champion.
Speaker 1: John Cena against.
Speaker 3: His hand take an opponent tonight.
Speaker 9: Daniel Bryan.
Speaker 3: Hollywood contest for Woo. Paul is for the w w A.
Speaker 2: He chases cost the challenger from Aberdeen, Washington, Waiting to one hundred and ten pounds.
Speaker 3: Daniel Bright and He's as from West New Mary in Massachusetts waiting too a hundred fifty one pounds.
Speaker 2: He is the current w A champion, John.
Speaker 1: C for over fifty years.
Speaker 4: It's the most prestigious championship at sports entertainment.
Speaker 3: Don't lose those.
Speaker 4: John Cena has held the w DWE title eleven times. Daniel Brian has never held the goals. And the question is for Daniel Bryan tonight will he become the next John Cena? Will he become the next one? Or will he become the first Daniel Brian.
Speaker 1: John Cena won his.
Speaker 3: First ww championship right.
Speaker 4: Here in the Staples Center. Will he lose his eleventh? Right here in the Staples Center? Won his first title against the man sitting to my right, John Bradshaw Wayfield. And it's Sena and Brian one on one for the w w EE title and the biggest match in the career of Daniel Bryan. Oh my gosh, guys, I don't know about you. Hairs standing up on the back of my neck. Here, John's gonna be good. It's tenth straight match at Summer Slam and Daniel Brian. Now we want to point out you see that John Cena has left elbow is heavily wrapped. That is because Sena has a swollen and dispended elbow. It's like a baseball is stuck in his elbow. Recording to Cina, Ben Tap Dumpy says, he fine here tonight, but you have to believe guys that are submission specialist like Daniel Brian will target that el ball of John Cena. Well, you know Senah's gonna say it's fine. That's why John Cena. We'll find out if.
Speaker 8: It really is.
Speaker 4: Where Daniel Bian this match is played out like this, Daniel Bryan the wrestler against Sena the entertainer.
Speaker 3: Coach.
Speaker 4: John Cen don't want to get in a quote wrestling match with Daniel Bryan King.
Speaker 10: I don't think John Cena has any problem in any kind of match with Daniel Bryan. John Cena picked Daniel Brien as his opponent here tonight in Summer Slam, so I don't think Dan I don't think John Cena fears Daniel Bryn in any way shape former fashion.
Speaker 4: We'll have a true of John Cena picked Daniel Brown because he was the hottest ww superstar on the roster.
Speaker 1: And he is the hottest on the roster.
Speaker 4: Daniel right in his short history of summer set, very very impressive. Seen a nice to take down against shoulders down by Brian kick out or.
Speaker 1: Daniel maybe hot, but he's still two hundred and ten.
Speaker 4: Pounds and looks like a goat against eleven time WWT.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at sena.
Speaker 4: Triple eight special guests retory perfect position as well. Daniel Bryant holding his own Daniel Bryant and there he goes John Steinaucket clipped by Brian. Daniel Brian go over the alphae for the s lock early, John Cena smart? Why I swear it was by the chap See you know that's that is our winside doctor who is sitting next to King here to King's left, John Center just whispered something in the air to Dr Ayman, and I wonder.
Speaker 1: What that is all about?
Speaker 9: To be bad for me to add Dr Hammy what he just said?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: He said, doc, can you tell us what he said? Can you tell us what he said?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well John Cena apparently told the doctor's elbows time.
Speaker 3: That's how you translate that.
Speaker 1: He's celebrating.
Speaker 3: He's already celebrating.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you, John Cena feels confident about this match.
Speaker 1: Why shouldn't he that the old time greats.
Speaker 10: I mean, we heard our illustrious panel, we heard, we heard the manage helped train Daniel Brian. We heard Sean Michael say that that Daniel Brian can win.
Speaker 9: Yes, he can win. And you know, John, you made a great point there.
Speaker 4: There's a reason that John Cena is using his left arm for the headlock here and they take down Daniel Brian. So the elbow's not heard. Johnson's gonna tell us stepping over the competitors of all time. Hey, look at Cena, Hey, Daniel Brian, We're gonna reverse it. Vanders used to get his shoulder off. But again John Cenna using the way to his advantage. Seeing you gonna have the physical advantage in this Daniel Brian, though I preach out slide, I've seen him till this down.
Speaker 1: I'm the champing it to kick out. Cena's record also says.
Speaker 9: It nicely nice tick down by Daniel Bryan.
Speaker 1: See his record also says he's one of the greatest of the superstars.
Speaker 8: Of all time.
Speaker 1: Right, I know, John, he says that almost fine, I'm not sure it is.
Speaker 8: Daniel Brian.
Speaker 4: Now he claims he's more than one hundred ways to make a man tap out?
Speaker 3: Is this one of them?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 4: John Cena trying to prevent his arms from being strapped here by Brian Pan literally.
Speaker 9: Seen him powering now at a straight from John Cena, look.
Speaker 4: Down Daniel's table and plan hit hard.
Speaker 3: Daniel, Brian hit hard? Did he ever.
Speaker 1: Check this out one more time? And listen to the lad.
Speaker 4: The Bryan went on seemed to be Ridge's first king will be side of the announced table. Seed's gonna shot down Mercy tonight. See it's the champ's champing the chips out of the line, and it's.
Speaker 1: About being a champ. It's about being top of the heap.
Speaker 3: Showing they're all go first into the stats.
Speaker 4: I can't win a championship outside the ring, though, Guy he's got pen.
Speaker 1: The champ will make them cement.
Speaker 3: Josh an incredible.
Speaker 4: Atmosphere all right along here at the Staples sat you out here using the steel staff team with John.
Speaker 9: Z would have lin Now it pays for it, hop on top.
Speaker 1: Of the steel stafs. That's strength. That is the amount of.
Speaker 4: Size devils between John Senior day le Bron. I've seen us say Brander the rank quickly that they come up just to put Brand away as he looks the lag and Ryan eats too before he kicks out.
Speaker 9: One thing I like about the fact that Cripple h is.
Speaker 4: Refereeing this match is the fact that you know, I mean, the game is gonna give some leeway.
Speaker 9: He's gonna let these guys go.
Speaker 1: That's the way.
Speaker 9: That's the way the ww universe wants it. I think that's the way.
Speaker 1: But these superstars want a triple.
Speaker 4: H knows what it means to be championship matches, to be nine event of SummerSlam. The importance of this night for not only seen it, but the the young career of Daniel Bryant.
Speaker 8: Oh, you know, we're in a power game.
Speaker 1: There's no count about that, and that time is play.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: You do all the moves you want, but sometimes power just prevails. Oh, you're right about that.
Speaker 4: You can't coach speed, you can't coach power. And it's something that's awful hard to count. I don't care how many Russell moves, you know, Louis. The Staples Center has Penny electric all night long. But it's something about the president. It off seeing it on the.
Speaker 9: Cover, looking up putting Daniel bright Away powers out it too.
Speaker 4: I think John Cena just said to heck with Russell, let's turn this into a fight.
Speaker 9: John Cena look gonna wear down Daniel.
Speaker 4: Brian Senia realizes he needs to keep the pace slow, ground Brian not allowing to get.
Speaker 1: That momentum going.
Speaker 4: We all know what Brian can do when he starts flying around the ring. And Brown's one most exciting superstars I've ever seen in my life. He's one of the greatest roles I've ever seen in my life. And you're right, you better keep the flying Goat down. And I said earlier Trip Lates kind of referee is gonna let these guys go.
Speaker 3: That's what I like about it.
Speaker 1: I agree with the King. Not just like this at beside of the ring. Not buy a referee here comes under one.
Speaker 4: Fin tender or they're telling me, tell me you eat title and the game's gonna let some fistclight here as well too.
Speaker 8: That's all right, you better believe.
Speaker 10: It is this what Sena had to be careful lost, don't gloat Goat, keep it up.
Speaker 1: It's senate.
Speaker 3: There is this no low gear for Daniel Bryant is a dollar ridden and he who hesitates is lost. He drives it around his stolen And that's what I was talking about.
Speaker 9: This is what Sena had to stay away from.
Speaker 4: Momentum starting to switch, starting to build for Brian.
Speaker 1: He's trying to feel the feet off the w.
Speaker 4: W eat fans Daniel. Brian knows that this is his day with destiny. If through all this the lead up for tonight, Brian's been topping it. Oh, he believes he get beat Santa Yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shana tucked underneath.
Speaker 3: And see with a shoulder tackle.
Speaker 6: O.
Speaker 4: John Cena on the splay. Come on, John, you gotta do it. Yes, I'm not gonna shuttle this to aim.
Speaker 8: At the hairy ball. He does not fear the bin.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: Brian cryans trying to rustle center of the ground.
Speaker 8: Sina Roy threw nice tak on a game of.
Speaker 1: Plaine as well.
Speaker 3: Nice counter about John Sider.
Speaker 8: You didn't nice counter by blind.
Speaker 1: Now seen it's gonna worry watching.
Speaker 3: Didn't see me Here it comes five knuckle shople food. It may be a matter of time. John Cena in position for the AAG and here he is, can you blind?
Speaker 4: I'm on his shoulders. John Cena looking to put Daniel Blaine on my left. Oh no, oh still let us.
Speaker 1: Think right on the chin.
Speaker 3: And Brian going away up top the top of it said enough to put.
Speaker 1: The chair awag.
Speaker 8: Look of the leg, my dall you plain and.
Speaker 9: I kick on it too. H in a shiner. He begins to grow under the left eye.
Speaker 1: Have seen him? They have been booting the corn.
Speaker 3: Well then shot right before he was about to deliver that first.
Speaker 1: You can't see me and that could become problematic. It's seen us left eye closest or the one team out of us under the eye. It's above the eye.
Speaker 4: That's when you really start worrying, because that's when you get where you can't see.
Speaker 1: It's swelling fast though. Oh I'm throwed up to.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Seena's hurting guys.
Speaker 4: You imagine Daniel Brown after seeing the beats some rock and Russell ring that Daniel Brown takes the championship from him at summerslad.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We questioned this earlier whether Briant would talk or the elbow, and he has. It's about the w WE title. Doing anything you can to win the goals, become the top dog around here.
Speaker 1: Very few chances you get in your life to be World Charnick w champion.
Speaker 8: Daniel Briant knows down, Hey, we.
Speaker 9: Forget another opportunity. I'm watching this match.
Speaker 10: I'm getting an impression that it would take an awful lot wi trip relates to disqualify either one of these guys.
Speaker 1: I kind of rustling match the old passion side and don't think the game is gonna let him fight. Daniel Brons really been working on the.
Speaker 4: Left art counter con see off the drop to the hold us.
Speaker 3: He goes through the st up.
Speaker 4: But Data Bryant, we'll kick this way this thing and our Daniel Crant go over the ass lot.
Speaker 3: Tell him in his own hold what no one is it? He's got seen in his hold.
Speaker 4: Daniel Brant has turned the tables a snap. Sinica lives his match's very on hold. For my god, imagine that.
Speaker 8: And heard of.
Speaker 4: Daniel Brian with John Cena locked in with Cena's old hold. Well, John Cena make it to the bottom, roll tear Cena're gonna tap out, championship on the line.
Speaker 1: Some Michigan's the total of Brian.
Speaker 9: You can't tell me.
Speaker 3: Daniel Brown wouldn't wait on this opportunity. He wants to tap John Cena out in his old hose. Sina trying to something out and drag Bryan.
Speaker 4: To the bottom rope. Daniel Bryan bring Ceena back to the middle of the rank. John Cena off balanced one left. What's Brian doing here?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I want a suit Clex shoulders David Sena.
Speaker 9: It checks out at two. Incredible, what a man?
Speaker 4: So yeah Jerman sup flex by Daniel Bryant again Seena stacked out and again what Daniel Bryant's doing with the armlocks around the race of Cina.
Speaker 3: Now see that streaks who.
Speaker 4: And now Daniel Bryant I got armlet on the arm. Brian's goetting locked in seeing he' gonna tap you gonna do say they're gonna tap bout Pine, gonna win the championship. Here, Sea's got an over to go the middle.
Speaker 9: Of the rain. Seeing a look at China. He's something running over his head.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get.
Speaker 3: Some of that pressure off.
Speaker 10: He's done it, not all of at all, knowing is eating locked back.
Speaker 4: In again again, Daniel Pryan with a lockmock can't seen it, doing a nice job, trying to get his head up underneath there. John Sana, John Cena put that right out.
Speaker 1: He's out.
Speaker 4: Seeing you're trying to fight out of this, and look at Daniel plant Sea just flailing away.
Speaker 3: Daniel Bryant put nacious. He's on seeing it like a spider monkey.
Speaker 4: Daniel Bryant putt nacious, seeing this down to his da. It may be only a matter of time before Daniel Bryant.
Speaker 3: Wins the championship. Here, lit't think Sena.
Speaker 4: Can get out triple H perfect position. Will Seina tap out or we'll see him pass out? It's Seena doesn't tap He's gonna be a sleep soon. Yeah, John Cena desper time's here for the champion. Coumley tumble the wee fans and staples from all behind Daniel Bryan. John Cena looking to use his strength to try to power.
Speaker 8: Out of this.
Speaker 1: Strength of John Cena. That is incredible, But.
Speaker 9: How do you loosen Daniel Bryan's strict the hips that way.
Speaker 4: And again Daniel Brian is still hanging on. John Cena has no way out of this.
Speaker 3: Weakening.
Speaker 1: Cina wants to break the hole. He just needs to grab the ropes. He breaks it there momentarily, but so much has been taken out of the champion.
Speaker 6: M hm hm, m hm.
Speaker 1: See his face is a mess.
Speaker 6: M hey, look at this.
Speaker 11: Get ahead, yeah Yaada's hosa come out of nowhere, come out of the frying check out cry it checked out, looked all those desperate Persina as he hoisted crying up into the AAA.
Speaker 3: Dana Bryant comatic to kick out ho Senas finished him.
Speaker 1: And over, I know you like you kid, what's this?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that's it's gonna as You're gonna see.
Speaker 8: But it didn't put.
Speaker 1: It didn't put.
Speaker 4: Daniel bryn away and he had it covered to the leg hook too, king and realizing that cry just kicked out of the Ada Johnson looking apart all the stoff can you're playing right back on the attack, Cina went up high and they cost the champion.
Speaker 3: Sena continued to fight back but two and keeps coming back and coming back and coming back. Who seeing him, continues to throwt the attacks to hinder brown Hood hot quid, Oh not at all, I love man, Daniel praying cut set him.
Speaker 8: Let's see his hanging on.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Then O'Brien knows how important it's not.
Speaker 4: Is high, it's dagging well high stakes high rist high about the ring of Staples silver fucks and Daniel Bryan hangs on Daniel praying hanging on Ted Brian.
Speaker 3: Didn't absorbed the normal uppack of the super plex.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, he know Prian.
Speaker 3: With John Cena out the middle of the ring, it's time to fear the beard.
Speaker 4: We're about to go ahead and go and it might be goodw championship.
Speaker 3: It's it, It's time.
Speaker 1: Is in this moment right here, we're here at yet.
Speaker 4: At Cina who Ousley rolls out of the ring to try to regather himself.
Speaker 10: Watch this again, flying ahead buttt and he hits it smart.
Speaker 9: I Sina was finished.
Speaker 3: What great presence. John Cena has a long out of the ring. You let's stand up body and taking here and.
Speaker 4: It's coming here see the line Sina knew.
Speaker 3: Who was coming see the lion and wait and play and pay for it.
Speaker 10: Do you think John Cena has changed Daniel Brian's opinion and mean being not.
Speaker 4: Not a wrestler but an entertainer seeing I'm gonna go up pie one more time?
Speaker 3: John Cena paid for this last time? Will John Cena to be able to connect now?
Speaker 1: Get us some time talk about it?
Speaker 4: I should know top Cana colors bet that tin of cat stays alive.
Speaker 1: Talk about guts, Wow wants the Hi.
Speaker 3: John Cena gets here.
Speaker 1: And as you said, he connects.
Speaker 3: How did that not finish up dinner?
Speaker 1: Did you notice Sena?
Speaker 4: Did you notice Sna the upper left hand corner of your stream with that replay was playing, he was looking at Triple H holding up the two fingers, saying it was just two.
Speaker 3: It was just two, almost figure.
Speaker 4: He was begging for a three cat he thought of yet, plying there what a feeling here that I Los Angeles? So we've had a knight and what a WNW championship we have right now? It's anybody's ball game. Uh uh Oh, John Singer.
Speaker 8: What is he thinking here?
Speaker 3: With Daniel buying up Hie but looking pie and fighting back? His kid didn't go away?
Speaker 10: No, He's just hammering it into the side of Jones's neck and head. How much punishment can Sina take?
Speaker 1: What is Brian gonna do here? What's he gonna try to do here this time? At Sana?
Speaker 8: That's strength, that's true.
Speaker 1: They talking about all night.
Speaker 6: Oh now.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Brian and running.
Speaker 4: Us Dad seen of the STF and I don't think the mood that Protton used earlier, cea prince.
Speaker 3: Now he's gone from un locked in.
Speaker 1: We'll probably a tap out. It's for the championship, it's for the gold.
Speaker 3: He's looking in the eyes of the rinks from the lights. We'll proy in tap out he is he gonna tap out.
Speaker 8: Santa's got it in.
Speaker 3: Brant's try to drag himself to the roofs for Daniel probably then a little bit of Crewe's rolling, he's rolling Drendithan. But see he's still gotta locked in. Brian don't know where to go, still gotta locked in.
Speaker 4: And it's legal, you know what. It's how Cena's forearms on the china. Brant Brian may be fading here. Is Ron has no leverage anywhere. Daniel Brian may be fading here. Daniel Brown has nowhere to go and legs locked.
Speaker 1: Who's on his back?
Speaker 3: He's in trouble for bikes at the ready. If Brian taps.
Speaker 9: Out here, let me faith gets.
Speaker 3: Prousal proversal, parsal, the pad of get Yes, he him a new f.
Speaker 4: What said they're gonna do is they're gonna tap out? You know almost tapped all for the Tumble, the Tumble, the Way Tampionship. Bryan father that he'd make Seena the tent. Will it Happen't seen him trying to add ups rug for your Long Way Away John.
Speaker 9: Seena trying to do everything he can and his power and make it.
Speaker 1: The love first to break.
Speaker 3: Bryan's gotta break. He's got quick because qualify you lose this opportunity.
Speaker 1: Smart move by Brian.
Speaker 8: Has head lo a battle that eye.
Speaker 4: Both these men have and look at Triple H'm all right, I'm a camel questioning Sena and his elder.
Speaker 1: I think Triple Inter is calling for the dog. People believe so too. But seen a wake it off.
Speaker 3: Saying he was okay, yeah, oh and your Bryan back and forth?
Speaker 8: Don't many had.
Speaker 3: Seen him seen it down and the car? Can't you playing the third time?
Speaker 4: Who the fucking clothes on? Looking toes like like setum, then you're Brian turned to three sixty.
Speaker 3: I don't saying you're gonna have it.
Speaker 1: You're sitting and covered right now.
Speaker 3: That's he has got it?
Speaker 12: What any collision? Wat's this intact? Watch singa plump ceda hair, watch this.
Speaker 3: Close on boo.
Speaker 1: I almost knocked Daniel Brian right out of his boots.
Speaker 4: These two tremendous superstars have left it all in the ring tonight for the w WE Championship. This match is gonna come down to who's the toughest, to who has more left in the tank, to who has the will all. The answer is gonna come down to whoever can hit the last big mode on the other one.
Speaker 1: Get seen it with the striking his arm. What's out.
Speaker 8: Down center of the ram? What amax?
Speaker 1: What's this again? Hope?
Speaker 9: These guys thinking the same thing, hitting those ropes, coming with everything they got.
Speaker 4: Now it's Brian starting to stir seeing us stirring as well. This is a crucial moment of this matchup because the first man to his feet could gain momentum to put this away and.
Speaker 1: Look at the game.
Speaker 10: Looking down at teas two, these two warriors here, he's gotta be thinking, is this We're gonna end and one of these guys get the best.
Speaker 3: Of the other.
Speaker 4: Bolt men leaning on each other, using each other's bodies and momentum to get back to their feet.
Speaker 3: Sena and Brian seeing.
Speaker 4: The crying for the very best of Daniel Brian, He's going out to get it back. Howp of the best of seen her phone each other up? You gotta get me this is Gordy gets a new gear.
Speaker 3: He cuts by its talking the Center.
Speaker 1: They're tied to their six at the Staples Center.
Speaker 4: Then here comes Cena buying up all the sena tonic sea tone and he kis Bustles buying up.
Speaker 3: Can he get that attitude adjustment?
Speaker 1: No st coor by Brian? Wow?
Speaker 10: Oh man, Daniel Brian somehow just planted John Cena faith first.
Speaker 9: I got goosebumps hard about two warriors.
Speaker 4: What a championship match, what a seller slam? What these two won't do for the tell of the telew title. It's that important. It makes careers, the prestige that comes with it. Daniel Brian's moment in time could be right here.
Speaker 3: He's feeling it, he knows it.
Speaker 8: I would love that time.
Speaker 3: And John Cena say it's over.
Speaker 1: That's the strength of John Cena.
Speaker 4: Daniel Bryan up on the shoulders over the aed but that claws it off and looks the last shoulders do what you gotta.
Speaker 3: Know too, I'm Tolan missus lordlely Tin inside the head.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know the universe loved.
Speaker 3: This by.
Speaker 6: The way.
Speaker 4: Down down then is don't.
Speaker 6: Lay chap in, oh man, and.
Speaker 8: Due by the tail.
Speaker 3: Is talking true? The dream of a lifetime, the decade of person.
Speaker 4: That's a common mark has paid off. Daniel Client, it is on top of the world. But save to father, the right miracles can happen, Daniel Client.
Speaker 1: Is don't you don't be weak champed.
Speaker 3: The beard is here and the champ is here.
Speaker 1: What an incredible.
Speaker 3: Display of e ouption. We all know how hard that that young man is not to get to this moment today. What an incredible matter with.
Speaker 4: John Chetah, Daniel Brian.
Speaker 9: Has a lot.
Speaker 3: On rask, Oh my god, it's got a red.
Speaker 4: Show respect by John con That's why Johnson not only one of the greatest champions of all time, but an absolutely incredible human beings.
Speaker 3: And welcome to the era of Daniel Bryant. Welcome to the club, kid, Daniel.
Speaker 1: Brian on top of the world.
Speaker 4: What a historical night here at Suffer Sale. The bend is here.
Speaker 3: King yes it is seventeen thousand, seven.
Speaker 4: Hundred and thirty nine on their feet as the celebration begins.
Speaker 1: A career was just.
Speaker 4: Made, a legacy justified. What an incredible Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, get up simm.
Speaker 13: Yes, in the twenty sixth Annual Summer Slam, empty paid off, left.
Speaker 3: Up to the hype.
Speaker 8: An incredible moment.
Speaker 3: Yes, this could be the year of the bear.
Speaker 6: Times.
Speaker 3: God s gone miss your money in the bank, Randy York.
Speaker 4: Rady case and time slack in tall radi or about a Cashid's lady, long get.
Speaker 3: A little pridence moment. You champs not backing down, and Randy aren't a little lissas just a little bit reminder. Can I tell her? You tell her you ain't chant me now?
Speaker 8: I'm still here.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, I'm like, awful time I'm doing No, don't care, just do.
Speaker 8: What Oh my god, No, oh my god, no, Hona, w do.
Speaker 1: You do it? Ring your ball? Ring it?
Speaker 3: Father?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 3: Matchups in the way by it?
Speaker 1: Tell called Randy a landy.
Speaker 6: Let's canna step down in the back where they are.
Speaker 2: There's a seven time schandich and no, do me Rea should be in Randy's Oh my god, triple.
Speaker 1: H God, they don't just happen.
Speaker 9: That's wait wait again, this isn't It's just as real.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a damber on the party. It's a damp summer slap i've ever seen Ki. You gotta be kidning, you.
Speaker 3: Got you can't help him get ahead.
Speaker 9: For Daniel Brian, Daniel Brian, Daniel Brian, Well, you know.
Speaker 10: What, guys looking at this way, mister McMahon just got his wish.
Speaker 1: He didn't want Seeming to be champion and he shures.
Speaker 4: Hell, did you want but Daniel Bride to be champion, King Triple H, Triple H of all people, as