Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. It says, to save America, that's the American way, right, to save America when it's under threat, and obviously it is under threat right now as a secular left is causing so much harm to this nation. And can you imagine not only another four years, but four years with Kamala Harris at the helm rights. So the time is now eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five, the number takes d an five seven, seven three nine. So many reasons to be optimistic, so much to talk about today. Now, is there a potential problem? Is there a new potential challenge? Yes, and we've got to be honest about that, and we've got to keep an eye on it and see if it does in fact turn into a last second curve ball that could impact the election. So we'll talk about that in a second. But in the positive category, yeah, there is much starting with that Joe Rogan interview, and I understand Rogan is long form, and I normally don't watch his stuff because it's three hours at a time. But I made it almost all the way through the three hours with Rogan and Trump, and so glad Trump did that. I think Ryan at this point, what it is twenty five million plus thirty four Uh beautiful because you know Trump pushed so good so often in that three hours, and obviously Rogan's audience is big audience. Yeah, huge payoff there. And Rogan kept saying he thinks Kamala Harris may go on the show. We'll see if she does that this week is kind of a last ditch hel Mary in an odd phrase to use, right for a Kamala Harris campaign when we have not had a candidate more openly hostile to Catholicism I think in modern times if ever. But yeah, so will she go on last ditch a bid? We will find out. I don't think she will fare well in that three hour format, whereas Trump is kind of built for it. But one of the reasons why I wish everybody could hear it is and it left me so encouraged for this hope for a second term, is that you know, he was so often so sharp and quick and smart in that and you can just see in a second term where where an awful lot of very good things could happen, and obviously surrounding himself with a lot of very good people. So I'm very excited for this second term if we get it, as I expect we will. So we'll be talking about that. We'll be playing some sound from the Rogan interview. So a real highlight there. You know, big mistake by the Democrats on Friday night with this Beyonce thing where they had it was implicit that she was going to perform in Texas. They had this huge, huge crowd turnout, remember just like the DNZ when Beyonce was supposed to perform and they use that lie to attract this huge TV audience and then she didn't show up. Does that have anything to do with not getting a vote post convention bounce? Who knows. But not a good look for the Democrats on Friday night in Texas for that. Conversely, Trump having just not only the Rogan interview but lots of other great events, and that of course brings us to Sunday night. We'll talk about that in a second. More positives for Trump obviously, the polling will give you the latest rundown on that, but it shows what you already know, just extremely tight races, with Trump gaining not by leaps and bounds, but trending Trump's way in the swing States, trending more so Trump's way in most of the national polling, not all, so you know that trend has continued. That brings up the question of whether this enormous mistake yesterday at a rally that was so full of so many great things, But Ryan, I think it is the third stupidest thing, the third biggest political mistake in modern American history. The first biggest political mistake was the Democrats inserting Kamala Harris, but Biden kind of outmaneuvered them there and forced it because he wants whoever replaced him to lose, right, So you put that number one. A close second would be selecting Tim Walls over Josh Shapiro. Just a totally mind blowing, thank you lord, enormous political mistake by the Democrats. Unfortunately, the third biggest political mistake of our lifetime, at least our lifetime, maybe all of American history, may have been whatever idiot, whatever moron decided to put that idiot. That moron Tony Hinchcliffe is at his name onto the agenda at this Trump rally. I say, this Trump rally was in many ways spectacular, but you really have to wonder personally, and I'm not making an any allegations. I don't know this to be fat but you have to sit back and you have to wonder whether Hinchcliff this so called comic and he's known as a quote insult comic. I wasn't aware Ryan there was that specific category, you know, I mean Dangerfield did his thing, but Don Rickles, Yeah. But anyway that this Hinchcliff guy, you have to wonder did he go in intentionally to help the Harris campaign? Did he go in intentionally to undermine Trump. I know nothing about him, nothing about his background. I would sure as heck like to know whose idea it was to put him in that rally. First, Why do you need a comic in that rally to begin with? I mean, you know, Donald Trump is on a roll. Donald Trump has worked his tail off, Donald Trump has almost died twice for this cause he is on a roll. He is trending to victory. Why in the world would you insert any unnecessary risk into that event. Why would you insert any comic into that event? What is the concept there? And then above all, why would you insert this moron, this total moron into that event? You had so many great Americans speaking at that event and speaking on issues of great importance. Why would you bring this low life moron into that event to insult your voting blocks. He insulted Latinos, he insulted Jews, he insulted specifically Puerto Ricans, he insulted Blacks. That's political suicide.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's going to cost Trump the race, and I don't think it will. But when he has worked this hard, has Trump, and he's faced and overcome everything, He's had to overcome all this unfairness, and he's within a week of wrapping this thing up. Ryan, have you read or heard anything. I can't find anything anywhere. And I think we know why. Who would want to admit to it? As to who put him on the agenda, this Hingecliff guy on the agenda, I don't know who.
Speaker 3: But the process of booking talent for these things has to be accounted for.
Speaker 1: I mean, who we've signed off on it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I doubt anybody now will want to claim it. But how in the world did that happen? And one of the reasons we're in this great place where it's likely Trump will win is because and it's never going to be flawless, right, it's a human process, but because he's had such a great political he's had such a great political operation. So how could this happen? Who would even conceive of bringing in a comedian, but let alone an insult, Kay and Ryan, I've read a story earlier and it's I haven't seen it verified by any independent sources, but a story that that that the Trump campaign they'd asked everybody to submit their remarks in advance, they were going into the teleprompter, et cetera. And this story, don't know if it's true, was that this this more un Hinchcliff had had actually included a joke where he would refer to Kamala Harris as the C word, and that the Trump campaign pulled that out. Now the Trump campaign, according to the same story, is saying that these terrible insults, and I understand I'm going to get a million calls and text people saying, Dan, can't you take a joke? I'm the funniest guy around you just don't know it. I can take any kind of joke, but it is no joke to me. The outcome of this election, whether Donald Trump or Kamala Harris wins, is not a joke in matter. It's the future of this nation. It's a lot of innocent lives. So why I still can't even begin to comprehend why any comedian, any comedian, what message does that send to bring a comedian well, let alone this guy? But can you imagine Ryan? Now, by the way, the Trump campaign is saying that these insults and the Trump campaign wisely distanced themselves from it in a statement before Trump took the stage, but saying that these were not in the script. These insults were not in the script. He submitted that he snuck those in there. But why take this chance? Why give him a microphone?
Speaker 3: They could have gone with somebody that was the safer bet, like a Jimmy Fala, very funny guy who's on Fox News, is a friendly to us. I think there was an option if you wanted to go down that road. The other part that's intriguing to me about this dan is Joe Rogan came to Belco Theater here in Denver and I saw him last year and one of the opening comedians for him was Tony Hinchcliff and he is the co host of this Kill Tony podcast.
Speaker 5: He's at gy.
Speaker 3: You know, Donald Trump has gotten a lot of his cues from his son Baron on the online universe and podcast, etc. I don't know if Baron had anything to do with this one, but yeah, I'm with you. Hate to say you're fired to Baron, but you're playing. You think you're playing with maybe a modest lead right now, you feel good, You're right, there's no reason to throw this kind of wayward pass into the playbook.
Speaker 1: Why why take that kind of chance? I mean, if and there was so much good about yes, but if President Trump had simply, after the Rogan interview, said you know what, I'm taking the next week off. He wins, He wins. Now you still have to go out there, right. But but yeah, so listen, I believe he's still gonna win. I've said all along he was gonna win. I've said all along. I think his margin of victory is going to be much bigger than expected. And that's why this thing can only hurt him, right, it can only hurt and It's a question now of does it hurt him, and if it hurts him, how much? And if I'm wrong and this is a very very very close race, then yeah, this is the sort of thing that could be a real problem. But more than anything, I'm just furious. I'm furious at whoever decided to put this guy on the agenda. Obviously furious at this guy, and clearly can we discuss this as well. My constitutionally protected opinion is this guy was out to hurt Trump. He was out to undermine Trump. I want to get your taken that have an amazing guest coming up at four thirty six, Jenny Sue Jessen. You won't want to miss that, one of the most powerful arguments against Amendment seventy nine. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Johnathan Pearl, no fan of Trump's, on ABC this morning. Look, I was there for about six hours yesterday.
Speaker 6: First thing I've got to say, Madison Square Garden was packed. People waited hours to get in.
Speaker 1: They sat through hour after hour of this rally.
Speaker 6: They were fervent in their devotion to all things Trump. Trump has created a movement there is no doubt. I cannot think of another Republican figure of my lifetime who could have come into a democratic city like New York and put together anything like that.
Speaker 1: We're a democratic figure who could have gone into a Republican city. And that's why I'm very confident Donald Trump will still win, and he'll win by a lot. And in a closer race, if this race was truly as close as the polls show, then yeah, that monumental stupidity of putting this moron Hinchcliff on the agenda yesterday could be the difference maker in a closer race. I just don't think this race is that close. We're going to find out in a week. But Trump has done so much, so well, And thank god you were telling me during the break crime that up to thirty five million views of Trump on Rogan and Trump did a great job and is going to benefit greatly from that and so much else. And Michelle Obama once again trying to undermine Kamala Harris, and we've talked about that before on this show, going back to her convention speech where she chose to racialize this race for the presidency, which is fundamentally un American. Fundamentally un American, and wanted to talk about, you know, the Oval office as one of those black jobs that Trump talks about, when any good American of any color, any stripe, would say, wait, a second presidency, that's totally color blind. We don't talk about that as a black officer, a white office, or a brown office. So those comments I think by Michelle at the convention were calculated to hurt Kamala Harris because across party lines, Americans are largely good people who want to be color blind. And so I think Michelle was out to damage Kamala there, and this one on Friday is certainly going to do it again. And she continues the attack on men, including black men, that her husband had launched as he tries to hurt Kamala Harris's chances.
Speaker 7: To the women listening, we have every right to demand that the men in our lives do better by us.
Speaker 1: We have to use.
Speaker 7: Our voices to make these choices clear to the men that we love. Our lives are worth more than their anger and disappointment, and we are more than just baby making vessels.
Speaker 1: So Barack Obama goes out and decides to attack men, say neither reason you're not voting for Harris is because she's a woman, which is nonsense. But he decides to attack black men in particular Michelle. Obama then extends that attack on men. Yeah, and who is it that Harris is really suffering with right now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man?
Speaker 1: So Michelle, how exactly is that supposed to help her? Yeah? It's not eight y five for zero five A two five five the number. Glad you're here. Boy. There's so much to talk about today, so much going well for Trump and then that enormous misstep. Someday I hope we find out. And it's I doubt very much President Trump approved having this idiot Hingecliff on the agenda yesterday. But someday I hope we find out who did uh this? Ryan? Is this story gonna help her her? Tim Walls, you may have talked about on your great show two to four each afternoon, Mountain Time on six point thirty kitschw and Denver Tim Walls New York Post story, Tim, you see this. Tim Walls accused of pushing the daughter of a communist party leader in China to the brink of suicide during his torrid sexual affair with her. In the eighties. Whoa, yeah, yeah, so this story now out on a bunch of different media, and do you think this helps her? Hurts Walls? I can't help him.
Speaker 3: But the other part that I saw was a little bit more benign was for some reason they thought it was a good idea for him to play Madden, the oh yeah football video game.
Speaker 1: AOC she called the pick six? Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 3: I mean, anybody with a cursory knowledge of football knows that you don't don't call that?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 3: And they deleted the post on X Yeah it made him seem like you didn't know anything about football.
Speaker 1: Here's this football coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no knowledge of the game, it appears, But no, that story you just revealed is new to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those who don't know football, up, pick six is when the defensive player intercepts a pass and runs it back for a touchdown. Nobody can call a pick six. I mean, you can stand there on defense all day and say, okay, guys, we're going to have a pick six here, But first the other team has to throw it, then you have to intercept it, then you have to run it back, and offense, you're never going to run a pick six you're not going to say in that all okay, guys, we want to throw a pick six here, unless you're whoever on the Trump team decided to have Hinchcliff right, that was because Hinchcliff. Yeah, that's where you're calling your own pick six, because I still have the constitutionally protected opinion no facts to support it. Hinchcliff had to know he was helping Kamala Harris when he went off on all those racial ethnic jokes. In the end, again, I think Trump has such a big lead, hard earned, that it's not going to matter. But thank god it's a race where he has a big lead eight FI five for zero five eight two five five texts DA and five seven seven three nine. And as we get more facts, I think this story originated in The Guardian, it's now in the New York Post, alleging that Tim Walls had an affair with the daughter of a Communist Party official in China in the eighties and that she is now speaking out saying a drover to the brink of suicide, et cetera. And Ryan believes that will hurt Waltz and hurt the Harris campaign and love to get your take on that. Also, we have a guest coming up at four what is it, four thirty five who I've never spoken to before, but I'm really looking forward to it. And this is a woman who wrote a very compelling piece for Colorado Politics, and it was a piece opposing Amendments seventy nine, which is this hideous, hideous Colorado initiative to enshrine in our constitution in fantaside and say, oh, by the way, you, as a taxpayer, have to pay for it. And this guest, Jenny Sue Jessen, who runs a group called Compass thirty one, which is an organization that fights human trafficking, wrote a piece that talked about how Amendments seventy nine will help human traffickers, and it's such a compelling piece and one of so many powerful reasons to vote against Amendments seventy nine. But she will be with us after the break and she's going to talk about how she was sold for sex as a child as well. You're on the Dan Capliss Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Let me go to the VIP line. Welcome to somebody the show. I've looked very much forward to speaking with Jenny Sue Jesson is her name, and she had a very compelling piece in Colorado politics. Amendment seventy nine protects Colorado traffickers, not women, and the first paragraph of the piece begins starting at the age of four, I was sold by my grandfather to other men for sex. And so I'll let Jenny Sue pick the story up from there. Jenny Sue, welcome to the dan kapla show y Dan.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for having me today.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Oh my goodness, it is and my understanding, Jenny Sue, as you're with Compass thirty one, which fights human trafficking.
Speaker 2: Is that correct, Yes, sir, we want an international president.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jenny Sue, we are having a problem with the connection. I don't know if it's on our end or yours. Can you hear it?
Speaker 2: You just fine, I think it just got better.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that. Okay, Well, we'll get Jenny Sue back. What she has to say is so important. We just want to make sure we have the best possible connection for you. It was just such a compelling piece in Colorado politics. If you're not familiar with Amendments seventy nine, it's one of the most hideous constitutional amendments. Imaginable. It would put in the Colorado Constitution the so called right to take a healthy baby, healthy mother nine months seconds before birth and kill that child. And oh, by the way, taxpayers have to pay for it. It's just stunningly, stunningly insidious. Let's go back to the VIP line. Jenny Sue, thank you. Yeah, that, Oh my goodness, it was all worth it. It was all worth it. That is such a great connection. So, as you heard, I started the introduction of you with the first sentence and the first paragraph of the piece. Could you pick it up from there and explain, after this unimaginably horrific experience of being sold for sex yourself, how your journey has led you now to come out publicly against Amendment seventy nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely so. I did spend seventeen, well fourteen years of my young life being trafficked by my grandfather here in the US, and my first pregnancy occurred at the age of fifteen, and in an effort to cover up his crime, which actually was successful, he led me to a forced abortion, and because of that, the concealment of the crime against me, he was able to continue to profit from my rape for another two years. And so I do have a dog in this fight. I am passionate about women's bodies and their autonomy and certainly about protecting life. And so that's why Amendment seventy nine is so important to discuss.
Speaker 1: How does seventy nine protect and aid human traffickers in Colorado.
Speaker 2: So the amendment is an effort to codify into our Colorado constitution that there will be nothing that impedes a woman's access to abortion. And in an effort to eliminate anything that would impede access, one of the things that goes away is parental notification, and so we will have we do have. We already have minors, young women cut into clinics seeking an abortion that are, you know, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old, but without parental consent, parental notification, the parents don't know that the girl was pregnant and how she came to be pregnant, whether it was of her own choice consensually, or whether she was being exploited or abused by a trafficker. The amendment also limits or eliminate all clinical regulations on the clinics that are doing second third term abortions. There's no licensing, no regulation, no inspections of these clinics anymore, because again that would impede access, and both of those factors then protect traffickers and pedophiles, those that might conceive a child in violence, bring the young woman into a clinic, force her to have an abortion, and no one there's no longer any mandatory reporting for this child who's pregnant, and no parental notification, So both of those protect the traffickers, not the young woman who has conceived a child.
Speaker 1: This is such an important point that you're making and quoting from your piece, Jenny Sue writes, in my years of working as a direct service provider for sexually exploited miners, I have seen tragic patterns of violence which I experienced myself. Young girls trafficked repeatedly, raped for profit, frequently finding themselves pregnant, and forced to have abortions to conceal the crime. And your point that, Okay, at that moment now where these monsters who have done this with a girl now have to take her to an abortion provider, seventy nine gives these monsters complete cover.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it does. There's no longer any evidence of the crime any DNA as you raised, the pregnancy goes away, and the woman or young girl, then, I would argue, experiences a next level or even more profound level of violence when this life is ripped from her womb. And in over ten years of experience, I've only encountered two young women that didn't report at least one forced abortion as part of their trafficking experience. It's a very common thing among young women who aren't exploited in sects for profit.
Speaker 1: Well, I am so grateful to you for everything you do, for your peace, for bringing this point forward, because it's the kind of point, Jenny Sue, that I think can cut through the noise because so many people get entrenched on both sides of this issue and stop and think, oh, my lord, she's right that this will help human traffickers, and with so much emphasis on it now right, because it seems like a lot of places you go, maybe into a bathroom at a hospital, sometimes on a plane whatever, you'll see notices to keep an eye out for what it may appear to be human trafficking. And this would have to be one of the best opportunities out there to save these girls.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this is a critical point of intervention. If you have a young woman under the age of eighteen who's coming in for an abortion, the clinic providers at the very least need to ask questions to understand how this minor became pregnant, whether it was consensually or against her will, And in the cases that it is not consensual, that they would be mandatory reporters, that there would be an investigation as to who perpetrated this crime, and rather than erasing the evidence, it would be held and documented and part of a case against the perpetrators of violence.
Speaker 1: Jenny Suggessen our guests with Compass thirty one, which works against human trafficking and to support victims. Now, Jenny Sue, it seems to me listening to you brilliantly address this, what Colorado law should require is all abortion providers to have one of those signs up in the clinic that says, inform the provider if you're being trafficked or you know. I've seen in some places where it says, make a certain kind of sign with your hands if you're being trafficked, And why shouldn't the law require that to be posted on the walls of these clinics where these girls who are victims of human traffickers can see that sign and hopefully get help.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but even beyond that, we know that it's common practice in emergency rooms now that the clinic provider will initially do an intake interview with clients patients coming in and ask some critical questions do you feel safe at home? Are you being hurt? Do you have any thoughts of self harm? They ask these questions on purpose so that they can strategically intervene into situations of danger. However, that is not part of the practice in abortion clinics because the abortion clinics are holding as the highest value a woman's right to choose, and people can argue either side of a woman's right to choose. But if a minor child is brought in by an adult and is interviewed, or the procedure is carried out with the person that brings her in, she does not have the opportunity to report even if she wanted to.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope that everybody reads your piece. It's in Colorado politics. I posted it on ax at Dane caplist. How can people follow you through social.
Speaker 2: They can find me online Compass thirty one dot org. They can contact me through there. I'm certainly on social media at Jenny to Justin. They can find me any of those places and I would be happy to continue this conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for all that you're doing, and thank you for this time today, and I hope we talk again soon. Thanks so much, Dan, Thank you, take care. Wow. Wow, very powerful. I sure hope at Dan Caplis on X just please send this to everybody you know and have them send it to everybody they know. I have to believe there are a lot of people who are committed to abortion being legal, and I would disagree with them on that. Who would vote against seventy nine based on this? You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: They speaking of Hollywood. I told you the left would totally lose their minds down the stretch when it appeared that Trump was going to win. And we're in that moment right now. Here's exhibit triple A. Whoopee Goldberg all.
Speaker 4: Walking about you and he's not going to be He's not gonna, you.
Speaker 1: Know, say, oh where the white guy.
Speaker 7: I'm going to keep you from being deported.
Speaker 6: No, he's gonna to.
Speaker 1: Port you and put the white guy with someone else. The man is out there. This is going to be one of the greatest stretches of your life. If if like me, you want two things. You want to see Trump win. You want to see the left get fully exposed for how Looney and Waco and far left secular. This is just another example. So what be Goldberg? Now'll say, hey, no, Trump wins. Hey, he's going to deport the woman of color, and then he's going to match the husband who stays in America with another woman somewhere else. I mean, it's just looney Tunes stuff, right, And the more of that that's out there, the more it helps Trump. So yeah, eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number and there's a lot more where that came from, and we'll be enjoying that together. I want to get to texters as well. Jenny su Jessen who just joined us talking about how another reason you should vote against seventy nine is it helps human traffickers. Very compelling reader piece. Go to at Dan Kaplis on Twitter. Send it to everybody you know I do want to come back to because you know me, I'm the guy who's been telling you long before Biden was deposed that he would be deposed, that the campaign would get tougher for Trump, but the Trump would still win in the end. And when Kamala was soaring in the polls, I said, don't worry about it. What goes up must come down. There's no there there And once she starts to fall, she won't stop. There'll be nothing to break her fall. And then all of that's come true, right, and then somehow yesterday, And I want to know who did in the Trump campaign because I want to know if they're a double agent. I want to know if they were trying to hurt Trump, because clearly, this moron Tony Hinchcliffe, who claims to be a comedian, he was, in my opinion, clearly trying to hurt Trump, clearly trying to hurt Trump. And he has hurt Trump with his jokes about different races and everything else. Now will that change the outcome of this race. I don't believe so, because I think Trump has a very significant lead. Will it hurt Trump? I think it's highly likely to backfire on the left now that they seem to be focusing on this. You know, these horrible statements by a comedian at a rally. Donald Trump himself didn't say it. Yeah, that might backfire on the left, but when you are you've worked this hard and you're cruising for victory, and you can taste it, you can reach out and touch it. It is the third biggest political mistake in modern American history. The first was installing Kamala, the second was choosing Wolsover Shapiro. And this is the third. And unfortunately this one got made by the good guys and gales. And again they'll be able to overcome it because they have a big enough lead. But just moronic, moronic to put that guy up there. He was clearly there to hurt Donald Trump. Let's go to self identified great America. Oh no, this is great American Eric in Denver, No self identified. He is a great American. Eric. Welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dan, you're great American. You know Alexa. He has a beautiful she does.
Speaker 1: She does absolute yes, and she texts well too. She text our show often and we love those.
Speaker 4: Hey, young man, that Henchman Henscliff guy. Dude, you know it's like he was a plan.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: I had I think so I'm going to say this is what I proved it if I was President Trump. Yeah, I had no idea what he was going to say. That came out of his mouth, not mine.
Speaker 1: And in the story, you know, yeah, no, I think And you see different stories. Now you have no way to confirm them, but you see different stories that he had planned to tell a quote joke that referred to Kamala as the C word, and the Trump team saw that in a script and pulled it. Trump team says, and I believe them that that none of this other garbage was in his script that he had libbed. That I think he was there to hurt Trump.
Speaker 4: And I agree h with you. I mean, Trump is just too sophisticated to have a clown like that, you know, be in his sphere so to speak, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, And you know he has worked so hard and done so well among people of color, Latinos, blacks included.
Speaker 4: I just outraged it Trump black that I love.
Speaker 1: That, And I'm just so outraged at whoever put this. More on Hinchcliff on the agenda, Trump has sacrificed too much and he's worked too hard to get to this, and the country is at steak, right, Eric, that's that's not rhetoric. The country is at steak. You know.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a silly question? I know you do you know Jay and Jordan's uh.
Speaker 1: Suckulow the lawyer is personally I know, I know who he is, I don't know him personally. Okay, what do you think? And we need to get him on.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, he's a great American as you.
Speaker 1: But he had the same.
Speaker 4: Frustration on his radio show, Oh captain, yeah, yeah, man, he was kicked off.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Eric, the music means I've got a bill now, thank you for your call. And Trump's can overcome it because he has a big lead. But absolutely moronic of this guy who think was out to hert Trump