Speaker 1: This is lapsed Vinstickmahn. I am aware apparently that this lapsed fan podcast, this garage based college level mediocre at best entertainment, if you want to call it, that vehicle has been nominated for an award. Don't ask me why, but they have been. They've been nominated for the Sports Podcast Award for Best Wrestling Podcast. Now, apparently they want you, they call you, their lapsed fan solar system, to get up and vote for them. I don't know why you'd want to do this. They are quite frankly and that notwithstanding a degenerate, a fraud, a complete hallucination entertainment based podcasting, But for some reason they insist that you vote for them. Now, I personally will not. But if you feel so inclined to lower yourself to the level of human that you suggest you need to be, despite the fact that you are already at a level that is nondescribable by human existence, you can go to www. Not Sportspodcastgroup dot com, slash Sports Underscore category slash best Dash Wrestling Dash Podcasts slash hashtag. There you can determine the fate of this completely juvenile and unnoteworthy podcast and if they are as they claim to be the best podcast out there. Now you can get the fuck out of my goddamn office.
Speaker 2: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 1: We've got an excited Christmas program lined up for these folks. We've been to a Little Boys that year.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Ny, it's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming time. This is only exceeded by our inability.
Speaker 2: To adjust hollow the outdir wrangling here the Lapsed Fan got a price for.
Speaker 1: The million dollar Man, even Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: So no, say it's not so off you left. Christmas Show twenty twenty four continues to roll on. Ladies and gentlemen. Is the unwrapping and the Boss Man is again mobilized, trying to feed the flames. Last time he threw into the hearth, just a big cardboard casing that would help me. He's throwing even smaller cardboarding there and paper so that the fire lasts not even as long. He's on the move. It would appear that the Boss Man is going to grab a log from his his log. His his log reserves his inventory. I mean, does he have these for days? Mama sorrow or what I mean he's never running out?
Speaker 3: I asked, it's been a couple of years.
Speaker 2: The log is on the fire ladies and gentlemen, I can report, should as we continue to soldier through and business should pick up right here boss as well, because this next package comes to us all the way from Aberdeen, Scotland. Our friend George McAllister this well, we have the shipping label from the Royal Mail indicating that it's been processed there in the UK. And this is a customs declaration which you have to make, what you have to make when sending a package internationally. And so he's done that and he has to specify. Don't look at this part, boss, I have to specify what the type of item is. You have to describe the item so that you're not sent so you're not sending you know, contraband overseas like growth hormone shipment. You don't want to get sending that in the mail, especially from the UK.
Speaker 1: That's what I never did that, dude, and I don't do that.
Speaker 2: And so look at that with the with the queen on it and everything, the Queen's emblem from the United Kingdom. Boss, let's see what George has sent our way, the homie George McAllister. Maybe he's a he's Scottish, his mother was Scottish. He developed a much a much reviled golf of course in Scotland.
Speaker 3: Really it's.
Speaker 2: Why oh, because he you know, no one wanted it, and he's stilt it anyway. He took land to the usual Scotland is the American way.
Speaker 3: Conactly, we take land.
Speaker 2: Pretty much and you'll be grateful for it. It's not enough that we take it. We expect you to be grateful.
Speaker 3: That we take it as well. Why aren't you happy that I took your land?
Speaker 2: Isn't it better for everybody?
Speaker 3: You know? It's not better.
Speaker 2: This packaging, well, apparently these international packages are double triple, quadruple taped. Apparently when you send something from overseas you have to really wrap it up one hundred times over because these things are thickly packed. There's no other clearer proof point than this. When we tell people this, that people do this for us every Christmas, the looks we get are just incredulous. They can't believe it. They just they don't understand how a podcast can form a bond like this with listeners. But we understand. Yeah, we do, and we've understood it for ten years running.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Continue, We're in business. Now, what do we have business? Here? We got We've got a lot of you know, bubble wrap, bubble wrap. Oh oh shit, oh boy, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: In the individually wrap packages inside the box. If we count at each one of these, we'd be well over twenty or whatever.
Speaker 3: I know. This seems like something definitely up your rally. Feel like we got a we got a note though, Let's read the note first course.
Speaker 2: Hey, Alexa, play Sinatra Christmas music.
Speaker 3: YEA, Dear Jack and JP. I hope things are good with you over in the colonies, all the colonies I like. I don't when they say that. A bit of a selection of gifts for you this year, uh partly inspired by previous and current journeys. The year, I've been particularly enjoying Carnie's Oar Forever journey. Aside from wrestling, I'm also a big Bond fan. I never really noticed until the journey started that I got into Bond shortly after I became lapsed from wrestling late two thousand and four early two thousand and five whenever you do a live call or film for cinemat, I will always sink your commentary with them. I'll get some beers and it's great fun to watch along with you. But I digress. Here's too many more years of TLF. I wish you and your family is a merry Christmas and all the best for twenty twenty five. Mister Jones McCalister.
Speaker 2: So, as you know, JP does a movie podcast along with our wrestling one with me, and we've been watching every Bond movie that has a wrestler at it. Yeah, and as part of that series, we watch the film and comment so that people can sync up their own watching of the film as if they're in the room with us, right, And George is a big fan of that. Yeah, Alexa louder.
Speaker 3: No, no, not too louder because okay.
Speaker 2: Sorry, movie with the plane. Movie with the play planes, trains and automobiles.
Speaker 3: It's with Harrison Ford Air Force one.
Speaker 2: And the plane is it kills the wrestler.
Speaker 3: It kills the wrestler.
Speaker 1: He's a wrestler in real life, but he's a perfect he's a tall dude and he is fighting.
Speaker 2: Harrison Ford plane.
Speaker 3: They started Indiana Jones yes, yes, that wrestler. That's pat Roach.
Speaker 2: Pat Roach. Yeah, we talked a lot about.
Speaker 3: Pat Roach has been all over the place.
Speaker 2: There I go first, go ahead, It's from George's all rated, very nicely wrapped to George, you have won Mama Sorrow's approval, and that's saying so for sure, I recognize this volume. This is the ultimate World Wrestling Entertainment Trivia book, which I've seen before and is actually quite challenging. Written by Aaron Feigelbaum, Kevin Kelly, Seth Meyers, Brian Solomon, and Phil Spear. Brian Solomon, front of the show Boss's quickly. Vince McMahon's first role in ww was as a TV announcer. What Hall of Famer was his first broadcast partner Pat Patterson, Jesse the Body Ventura or Antonina? Roka?
Speaker 3: Uh, Anthony, I urraca.
Speaker 2: Where are my answers? Please see reverse side for answers? Would that be this side? Maybe the the back flat? Yeah that's what I thought too, but I see no answers here. What could possibly be meant by reverse side?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, Antonina?
Speaker 3: I raka yeah?
Speaker 2: And next, quickly, what was the outcome of the Andre the Giant firs hulcog and match at WrestleMania.
Speaker 3: Four double disqualification correct.
Speaker 2: After losing his Hardcore Championship on Fevery seven to twenty two, Undertaker took out his frustration on the rock, giving him a tombstone on top of what type of vehicle.
Speaker 3: An entertainment vehicle, A corvette truck, a zamboni or a limousine? Uh no, zamboni incorrect, that would be a limousine. And finally, match the superstar with his or her hometown. Where's mavin from? Is he from Elpaso, Texas? Charlottesville, Virginia, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Toronto, Ontario? Mobile, Alabama? Or Blackpool, England? Alabama's from Blackpool, England?
Speaker 2: Nom Kinnery. He's a Charlottesville man, Charlois, Vil, Virginia. So that's just a taste of what awaits us here in the Lord Westing Entertainment Trivia book. Yeah, like that trivia guy, hundreds of hundreds of questions. Let me ask you one, Mama Sorrow, Who's what close ally of Rick Flair did mister McMahon force into a match against Undertaker. On the March fourteenth, two thousand and one episode of SmackDown, just days before WrestleMania eighteen. Was it Charles Robinson, Arne Anderson, David Flair or doctor Tom Pritchard.
Speaker 3: Is doctor Trum Pritchard a friend of Rick Flairs.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, because I'm having a hell of a time even finding where to look David Flair.
Speaker 3: It's David Flair. I remember that, you do? Really? Yeah? Yeah, like very only during that thing because I remember he beat the crap. I don't take a piece of crap out of him. That's kind of what sets up the match of WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot about that. Yeah, good memory, boss, Thank you, George. That's great. We're gonna actually make some hay with that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is our friend in Scotland.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, wow, oh look at this. Oh this is fun. Yeah. Best of Bond, my favorite Bond songs. Nobody does a better review to a kill were songs down the other day and the writings on the wall the CD. Yeah, this is this is the best. This is all. This is all the themes from up till the last one. This is great. You don't have that, No, I don't have this one mine. Mine is a is from nineteen nine. One wow. So that's when I ask go, this is great, this is fantastic, that's awesome. Here, why don't you have one as well?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Boss? Also feels like a compact disc, it does, correct Scotland. Yes, George is always very generous, Yes he is. We're very grateful to have him as a listener here on this unwrappening twenty twenty four, as we sold her through for you at home. Wait, wait, Jesus, Mama, Sara, why don't you tell the people what you see? Oh my goodness, what does it say? It's a long it's a great question, and it's a long.
Speaker 3: Shit, it's a long it's a long story.
Speaker 2: He's included a note ye in the run up to The Mains forty I re listened to your WrestleMania Journey forty weeks forty. WrestleMania's The CD is mentioned on The Main's eighteen episode Lapstorey He's having fun with Lapsed. Vince mentions to Patterson that he wants to release a CD called ww E Rape Okay, it was called ww Forcible Entry. They decided that was an okay name for their music CD about wrestlers theme songs. So we began a bit about how the psychotic Vince McMahon was talked down to forcible entry from his original idea, which was why don't we call it w W rape? So what I'm trying to say, mister Sorrow is its comedy.
Speaker 3: You said it.
Speaker 2: That's always the risk when someone goes back and listens to the catalogs.
Speaker 3: I know, also the risk of not you know, is my mom going to be on the show.
Speaker 2: George wasn't counting on that one.
Speaker 3: We got motion picture, we have it might that's awesome on Our Majesty's Secret Service on Blu Ray exactly. Look at that. I love it?
Speaker 2: Do you have it?
Speaker 3: Not? Im blue? Right now? He's really he's really runs here for sure with the bond funny how I just happened to open the two bond ones too.
Speaker 2: This is something's going on, some higher power, some higher power is guiding our hands this Christmas, this tenth Christmas, this tlf Xmas, and we're ripping, we're trying to find a way in on these wrapped bright red packaging. Yeah, it's very nice packaging.
Speaker 3: Good sound wrapping paper, regular, it's shiny, it's shiny, It's like, yeah, a bit a bit like tin foil, a bit like tinfoil.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I remember this one anthology, all of these entrances.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is weird that you opened really weird, the three Wrestling ones, and I happened to open the two James Bond ones. That' it's just bizarre.
Speaker 2: Handed off to me totally at random, boss man. There's some of these discs. You can tell this is the discs. Falling out is always.
Speaker 3: A great thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he wrote there is a poster under here. I didn't realize it was there until about six months after I got this for Christmas in two thousand and two. People are regifting things they got Christmas twenty years ago. Where's the poster? That's a great question. I don't know if he's trying to say that at the time.
Speaker 3: Oh I see, Oh it's still there. Oh yeah, yeah, yes, I remember this.
Speaker 2: There's a little opening in the front jacket for anybody that has the WWF anthology. Look at that.
Speaker 3: Oh it's neat and like a month a collage of different, uh but different eras.
Speaker 2: What do you think of him?
Speaker 3: I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: Valvenus is who she's looking at him?
Speaker 3: You know, you want to know his gimmick like his character in wrestling a porn star.
Speaker 2: That gladly we don't want to see it either, trust me, so thank you so much. Fantastic, that's it, great thoughtful? Uh Christmas? Yes, however you say it over there. Indeed, besides you get a little Scottish.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas, then why don't come up?
Speaker 2: But then we'll have some haggis for you as the unwrapping continues. Next time we're with you on the main feed. Merry Christmas is.
Speaker 3: A production of the LAP Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for private use only want