Speaker 1: H what.
Speaker 2: Mum hm mm hmmmmm. Okay, it says I'm live, but I didn't say it. They're really it usually does, so that was interesting. I went to start today just now and it said that I had trouble getting onto Twitter because I don't use that other word or that other letter, and I was blocked. My account was locked. So it said, what you can do? He said, we find that your content has violated X rules, like you guys promote all kinds of horrible stuff on here. What did I do? And then I said something about Elon Musk being drawn and quartered apparently, and how I would pay the eight dollars a month to see that, and apparently that was too much, so I had to I guess, I guess AI after like a week, finally figured out what drawn and quartered means by all the metadata we feed it and realized that, hey, that's a bad thing, and then I decided to lock the account. So there, I just said it on I think I'm live on Twitter. So there you go, and let's see. Let's see if I refresh this if we're on rumble, I gotta check this. Oh yeah, we are good, good good good. Now let's check FTJ Media. Let's see what happens here. Oh and my email account for josh you dot net is a toasty it's done, so yeah, good, we're on everywhere. Hey, everybody, everybody out there. Sorry about the delay. Dealing with some computer stuff and then some other things kind of got while I was waiting for things to reboot and stuff like that, I had gotten into some other things that I needed to do, So forgive the delay. But being that it's ten seven am here, I'm Mountain standard, so I don't move. Everybody else does when it comes to the time zones, right. Unfortunately, that means that starting when I get back to getting on time people in the Pacific time, the new starting time for you because you changed, is going to be seven am because it's still eight am here. And likewise, if you are Central time, it's going to be ten am right instead, no nine am, sorry, nine am, and then Eastern will be ten am. I'm just gonna say hello to everybody over here, all two or three of you, including.
Speaker 3: Myself over at the FTJ.
Speaker 2: Hello, FTJ. That's pretty dry at ten eleven eleven, that's pretty funny. I'm not sure what everybody's plans are today, but mine are not going to go do that ritualistic action that people do. Sorry, you can say I'm part of the problem if you'd like, But I did that twice the last two times and for the same person, and that person is running again if you catch my drift. And I'm not going to do either. And people say, well, let's do the local ones. But then they also fill in, don't think that you don't. If you leave something out, they're gonna complete it for you. They're gonna pick for you. So and I can't put myself on the record of having that with God or whomever that I endorse what the hell is about to happen to us? So, and just so everybody is aware, I did make these cool little things here. So let's show you real quick, morning, President of Conformed Tucson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 2: We're kind of neighbors, Blake, I'm in Luma. Let's see. Let me show you real quick here. I guess I could just pull up the regular tab. That's gonna do that, all right. So on FTJ media, we have this thing and I set it up the other day, so let me see if I can collapse this so you can see what it looks like at first, there's my frozen face. Yeah yeah, eyes closed because I'm still tired. But even people close their eyes all the time they call or they blink, but I just happen to catch it like that. So anyway, you can see the description here, it's the same as everybody else's. Try blue for some reason does not come over as a link. I don't understand why that it's a thing. But you can just highlight it from here to there right right click and copy and then paste it into your URL and then you'll get a little button. Yet you click for seventeen percent off the tinctures over there, okay, and the gifts and go, which is so desperately needy. I like, when I'm not making hot sauce, this is what I do. So read, research, exercise, make hot sauce. Us be a dad, so all helps, okay, And then go to money Tree Publishing. Right here you see this blue link like like, luckily that one still works. You can just click it and code be a l and I don't know if it's to be caps or not. That's the way they sent it over to me, so that's the way I re typed it. For ten percent off your entire order. Lots of people have been using it. Lots of people have been getting taking my advice and getting helstorm the book.
Speaker 3: Now, I hope it.
Speaker 2: You don't do what I used to do and just put it on a shelf and collect the books. And I did that for many years before I started actually reading what was in them. And there was a time when my attention span was not the greatest when it came to that, Like I would read a Stephen King book for the Dark Tower series and I read, you know, But now I'd read every day and I read a lot so and I it's on the elliptical at the same time, so I'm doing an activity. So I feel like every team more and it actually keeps me going, keeps my mind off of the exercise stress and wanting your brain to keep on telling you, okay, that's enough, get off.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I just you read and you're engaged in something else, and you do better. You do better that way, and.
Speaker 3: Then simper frillc dot com.
Speaker 2: You can click that one and that goes to my site that has all these other links, like the doctor Peter Glidden one that you see up here for leaf. That one's in there. You just click his picture and then you use quid Ballbusters for fifty percent off right there, okay for his membership, which you should most certainly have. And then there's eleven percent off my site hot Sauce using Victory. Now I don't share that out of site. There's one that's called fan Favorite that's on the site for everyone else, but for the videos that is for you. Now, what I was going to show you on the chat thing is when you click that open this one works on its live right, there's this one. I'll pay it they call it, but when you click it, it brings you right to It's not going to show you because we're navigating away from this thing, but it's my gifts and go all right, and when you click this one. So I made some donation categories as many as I could, so observer three. So if you plage three, it's reserver status and you can get like a little you get a little icon when you when you make a comment, and you can also leave a comment like a super chat right or like a rumble rant aware a friendly for seven two quick for Haitians, and it's a it's a picture of a duck. It's a it's an I kind of a duck and emoji of a duck. So two quick. For Haitians, it's a mallard and that's for ten tells their cat about the vase. That one's fifteen and although it's kind of like it's seeing a scroll over. Yeah, there you go, and the cat itself and it's like like that, And that's twenty and filler contributor and producer status twenty five and forty. All right, so you can learn you year from three to forty, or you can type in your own I think two pretty sure you can't right there. You just type in right in. So if you have a different option, different choice, you can just put it in right there if you want to help out this show. And then it goes two great things like making this show better and making sure I can still do What is that?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Crap? What the heck? Why is my screen all retarded? Now? Why am I? Also? What what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Why? Why would you even do that? That thing looks awful? This layout it's terrible. Why would they do that? They just changed things all of a sudden. Hey, look you look retarded now? Oh great, thanks, good times. Wow, all right, Well, I I officially hate stream Yard too. Now, I MA, I've said that a lot of times, but I mean, I have another reason.
Speaker 3: So today we're gonna look over Ted Pike.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I paused there going on with William Shatnon are on? You dramatic pauses for no reason? I think, I think, what do you call it? The other guy has that issue too, the man. You know, I'm talking about Christopher walking.
Speaker 3: The grocery list.
Speaker 2: I used to do a grocery list like eggs, milk, like I always changed, like every every way he knows every every word is a little bit different. Okay, So we're gonna start with hate loss making criminals out of Christians. That the second part is not as important to me. It's making criminals everybody. Now, this is from Canada, and this is freaking twenty years ago, right, so twenty four years ago or so. I don't remember when exactly this came out originally. Let me tell you if it tells us, I don't think it does. It might, yeah, but anyway, it's S six two six, the Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act is still pending before No, it's not.
Speaker 3: But I want to know what hate does.
Speaker 2: It doubles your fines, it doubles your time, it doubles your pleasure, and doubles your fun. So that's what that's all about. Making things more severe by labeling something. If you harm somebody, isn't that considered? Did you do it because you like them? So what's the other in? What's the other emphasis for?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: And by the way, just so you know, the United Nations labels what they call what they call hate speech because if you say something that hurts another person's feelings, that is labeled genocide. Did you know that? Because it's a precursor to genocide because you could not only hurt their feelings, but you could incite other people to be angry with them too. And if that's the case, then you are guilty of genocide. You can technically, I haven't done it yet that I'm aware of. They could technically rip you out of your entire country, bring you somewhere to have a mock trial, you know, like Nuremberg, Like that mock trial bullshit, and that the one that everybody chants for because they don't understand what the hell they're talking about, and uh, persecute you towards tore you, torture you into confession, they kill you if they feel like it, you know, because genocide isn't a good thing. But it's not genocide to speak the truth. So if you say something and it hurts someone's feelings, oh, Gody G or Gandhi g or Kenny g whatever. Wait a, so that's that's tied into this. That's the reason why I bring it up because that's a bad thing. That's a that's something that just wait, just wait if you think it's like, oh, that's like weird rule, that doesn't The United Nations is our bit.
Speaker 3: We're there, We're their bitch, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: Uh I ms, you know he backslash United Nations, backslash CFR backslash wait Vey Bankers backslash Roman Catholic Empire still unfunctioning. Yeah, okay, So let's go to this one, and there's gonna be some things I'm gonna skip over because when they go into their pastor rants about stuff that I don't think is helpful because it alienates people who it's like, well, do there in your book of Dacada?
Speaker 3: Like, who do you think wrote those books?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Stop? It can you do anything without referencing that as you're well, this is well, how about you just use reality to show that that's not good rather than.
Speaker 3: The book and blah blah blah, and you did.
Speaker 2: I'm out of it, right chrescreen Tadpike. This is from a channel called Bang This world works. I don't agree it could. It could work, but it doesn't right now because we've given up on it. We've pussied out of a lot of fights. So I don't know if I say it works, but you know, you can do your thing? What is that? That's not what I did? All Right? There we go. It might be a little slow in the startup. I kind of skipped it a little bit ahead, but like I said, I'm probably gonna jump around that because we have three different videos to get through. So I want to get to the points that I thought were like major impactful, right And this is going to probably hopefully conclude our Tedpike a little mini series here, our two parter, because I want to get back into I want to get back into the final part of the Take Your Medicine series, which is going to be showing that rabies does not exist, showing you that everything that they've ever claimed about vaccines or about viruses, does not is not reality, And it's poison that they're convincing you to take. And I'm going to prove that this is an eugenics, euthanization, and murder system called allopathy. All right, The vaccines and the anti virals, the antibiotics, and the prescription medications are not good. Not good. Anytime you inject anything into you, it is completely unnatural. So do not do that. And if it comes down to a fight for life, if it comes down to taking your children out of school because you can't trust that school not to do something against your wishes, then do that because your children are more important than anything else. Right, And if you have to take that fight, even though you weren't planning it that day, you've got to do it. You know, someone comes to your house to take them because you wouldn't do that, then you've got to take them out.
Speaker 3: This the way it is, it's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: You don't, you don't can, You don't cave in that this situation. It doesn't matter whether other people perceive you, guys. Other people are retards, so don't worry about what they think about you. They're not the ones protecting their children. So that's that's the type of piece of shit they you're worried about how they think about you. Don't worry about them. Okay, it's a little personal. All right, let's go. It doesn't have sound right now, don't worry.
Speaker 4: It'll come on.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, But now has to do.
Speaker 2: New Bill number S nine sixty six includes with S sixteen, the Equal Rights of Equality, Rights and Equality Dignity for All Americans Act. Oh, this is the American one, not the Canadian but they're gonna talk about the Canadian first. I should have known when it said yeah, asked yeah. Okay, well, let's see if we can move up to this a little bit. It's kind of hard to do this Part one anti hate legislation in the US. They tell you about the upcoming intermission. That's kind of funny, all right, And then they're gonna they're gonna start off with a little bit of bs about Germany because they don't get it, so just deal with it, all right, very wise people, and every other way. Still by the narrative that the the victorious wayvas of the world, and you know the bankers. Uh, still, what do you say I don't know, push. I guess it's a stupid way to say it. But through the education and the many books and documentaries and all this other bullshit, right, they hammer you with the media about, oh, the Germans are bad people. Oh yeah, no, so we all understand that. So yeah, I don't need to explain that throughout the show. But when people regress to that, and then they don't talk about the Bolsheviks who actually were waves themselves and killed many millions of people and then projected their sins upon the German So we're not doing that at least. See how if as long as you understand that, you can check out or roll your eyes at certain times, I'm hitting play. So obviously there's a lot of prepagainda hear. A lot of these organizations here started with good intent, but everything gets co opted and turned evil. So then they could point out and say see that, and that way, they just they stop it from being a real honest movement again because they get the rest of the world to think, or the rest of the country to think that certain actions and behavior are indicative of something wrong, evil or you know, and then you're the enemy because they put their own assholes into it or co opt it and make it into something that it wasn't. Yeah, that's the greatest name.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm Ted Pike and this is my wife Elynn. In nineteen eighty eight, an evangelical pastor in Sweden opened his Bible to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. He informed his congregation, which included a homosexual, that God is still angry at sexual perversion and will judge those who practice it. Several months later, this pastor was serving a sentence in jail.
Speaker 2: I have to pause here just to say I don't agree that is a thing at all, because have you seen so who wrote that?
Speaker 3: What I mean, Sadam to go more?
Speaker 2: Story?
Speaker 3: Where's that come from? Comes from the Torah, the Tanakh?
Speaker 2: Right? Where is the talmut commentary on that very jacked up, made up book that they made in the Hellenistic period? Right? So why does it tell me the love side of me? Not not among men but men and boys? Absolutely? Hmm.
Speaker 3: Their guide is not upset about it.
Speaker 2: Jehovah has little spell incantations, yes, magic that you can you know, can pre you know, go through the whole ritual to get blessings upon your gay relations with another gay male and I'm another adult male, so that even contradicts it interesting in the name of Yahu sabioth and slash Jehovah slash Yahweh slash Saturn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I've showed that to you.
Speaker 2: I know, Amin has He's shown you the little uh religious, uh not religious ritual shindig that you do in order to get Jehovah to help you with magic spells to to entice a male a male and male relationship.
Speaker 4: He had violated Sweden's anti hate Statute, a law that protects groups such as homosexuals from verbal violence. Verbal violence includes public statements which might cause them embarrassment because of their sexual orientation.
Speaker 1: It is well known that socialist Sweden is the trend setter in human engineering. What happens there will probably be taken for granted through much of the world ten or fifteen years later. But laws in America banning criticism of others, it can't happen. Most will reply, not with free speech guaranteed by the Constitution, but it can. A hidden agenda toward ultimately restricting free speech surfaced among bills introduced in Congress in the summer of two thousand. Hate crimes legislation was proposed as a first step toward banishing prejudice in America. This bill, deceptively titled the Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act of two thousand, passed the Senate, but was voted down in the House. If it had passed, it could have laid the foundation for an anti hate bureaucracy identical to Sweden's, a bureaucracy which would redefine prejudice so as to make the Christian a lawbreaker.
Speaker 4: But the threat is not over. As Congress has reconvened in two thousand and one, the backers of this bill, undaunted, have resubmitted another very similar bill. Here's how our free speech is coming under attack. Anti hate legislation is the brainchild of the ultra powerful Anti Defamation League of Bnigh Beareth, or ADL, and this building behind me is the Seattle branch of the ADL, one of thirty nationwide local branches. Like spokes in a wheel, local offices follow directives and report back to the hub, which is the national headquarters in New York City. The ADL portrays itself as a Jewish civil liberties organization dedicated to protecting Jews from anti Semitism, as we will see in this video, its long term goal is to silence Christian and conservative political thought on the seventh floor of this building.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget that some university I think it's the place out of New York found that ninety percent of the Jews in Israel do not do not have any Semitic blood in them.
Speaker 4: Information has gathered throughout the Pacific Northwest concerning those the ADL considers a threat to its agenda, or in ADL terminology, those who are prejudiced. Inside computers store thousands of secret files on right wing conservative Americans, most of who may never have committed a crime.
Speaker 2: Remember that that's going to be important in the days ahead.
Speaker 3: When people that you know to start disappearing.
Speaker 4: Except perhaps criticizing the state of Israel. That is why even people's home addresses, drivers licenses, social security numbers, and personal information are listed in these files so that they can be identified quickly when such so called prejudice actually comes to be against the law of the land. Such Americans did not give the ADL permission to keep a secret DOSIA on them, but the ADL does it anyway. It's part of the ADL's database on right wing organizations, a database which the ADL shares not only with the FBI and Justice Department, but with local police, such as here in King County. Like the ancient Pharisees, whom Christ described as whitewashed. On the outside, the ADL gives the impression of a Jewish civil liberties organization with high minded intentions. Yet inside these walls are persons with a very different goal, not the elimination of hate, but the eventual elimination of free express direction of Christian conservative values. Here's how the ADL has been working to achieve that goal. During nineteen eighty eight, the ADL initiated a nationwide law student competition.
Speaker 3: Also, when we were looking at.
Speaker 2: The the International jew by Henry Ford, they were petitioning to have Christmas trees taken down in cities, in the burrows and stuff like that in New York a long time ago. We're talking about nineteen twenties era, right, So they're always trying to take down these symbols that we didn't think because they find them offensive. That less than two percent back then of the population found that offensive. So therefore the rest of the state has to comply to them right.
Speaker 4: To write a model anti hate law for America. This law would criminalize not just physical acts of racial violence, but statements that might lead to violence. On April twentieth through the twenty second of nineteen eighty eight, the ADL helped sponsor conference at New York's prestigious Hofstra University. It was entitled Group Defamation and Freedom of Speech The Relationship between Language and Violence. The winner of the hate crimes competition was announced as Joseph Ribakoff, a law student from Whittier College in California. The invitation to draft a group libel statute was a serious national competition, with students from the finest law schools in America competing. As such, when the ADL gave first prize to Joseph Ribakoff above many rivals, it tells us that the ADL jury liked very much what Ribikoff proposed. They saw Ribikoff's hard life legislative approached the group libel as a direction they wanted to explore. This is obvious because the second and third place winners were not nearly so harsh and repressive of free speech as Ribikoff. Let's review what the ADL found so agreeable within Ribikoff's proposal. First, Ribkoff asserts that just banning acts of hate motivated violence is not enough. The words that stimulate suspicion.
Speaker 2: I find it funny in these documentaries when they like shift angles. It's like, let me tell you about this, but I have to tell you over my right shoulder. Now, fiction impossible.
Speaker 4: Violence must also be criminalized. Yet what are words but the outward expression of ideas? Ribakoff wants to ban those seed ideas, which might conceivably be used as a pretext for bigotry and viol us. To enforce this ban on ideas, the ADL clearly favors Ribakoff's next proposal, state censorship. According to Ribakoff, state agencies should not only monitor and restrict free speech in general, but should censor all movies and videotapes that criticize identifiable groups.
Speaker 1: Any person, persons, or organization that publicly shows a film or movie before it has been submitted and reviewed by the agency shall have committed a misdemeanor.
Speaker 2: And law or not, the ADL will make demands and claims and shut things down, regardless of there being any kind of rule over it. They'll just make a stink about it. And who owns, who holds the purse strings, who gets to a manipulate that? So you have a they beniahbor lodge that spawned this ADL, and they have more power than they most certainly should have. They shouldn't have any.
Speaker 4: A misdemeanor means a crime. A crime committed requires a law enforcement, legal and penal establishment capable of punishing that crime. Again, the ADL looks with favor upon such law enforcement bureaucracy to prevent thought crimes in Canada. If one is accused of defaming an identifiable group and confesses quickly, he may be fined up to five thousand dollars and serve up to two years in prison. If he does not confess his guilt, he will be embroiled in costly legal entanglements. If he loses, he will again have to face fines and possible imprisonment. Because the ADL the first prize to such a system of harassment and prosecution, there is every indication that the ADL is delighted with river Koff's get tough proposals to criminalize thought crimes. But Ribkoff and the ADL want even More, rib Koff stipulates that anyone who is a member of an organization that has shown an unapproved film will also be criminalized. This means, for example, that if a large anti homosexual American organization such as Pat Robertson's Christian Coalition, produces a video critical of homosexuality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Pat Robinson's like the worst example, because he's a Christian scientist. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, all of its tens of thousands of members may be indicted if they remain members. Refusal who abandon their loyalty will be.
Speaker 2: You hear that, So everybody who follows them would be libel. So you're a member of some.
Speaker 3: Sort of group, the whole group goes down, some.
Speaker 4: Contempt of court, and prison will follow. Not just the leadership, but also every single member who remains loyal will be embroiled in court. Balance, But surely, you may say, if the accused can defend the truth of his statements in court, he should have nothing to fear. Forget it. For Ribakoff, the criteria of guilt or innocence is not truth. Rather, if one verbally humiliates those who have been given federal status as members of a protected group and group libel has occurred. This is what he means when he says regulating group defamation is status based, not content based. The truth of the content of that so called libel does not matter.
Speaker 2: So just reporting the truth about history is enough, even if you don't put your own opinion into it. It's the mere fact that it could be offensive to people who we don't want their their truth to be known in the in the in the history of their action is to be public. Now they'll find that offensive, they'll cry about it, and then you're in jail, and then everybody else who agreed with you as well, if they're a member of some kind of group. On paper, it will.
Speaker 4: Not be admitted as evidence in court. Again, we should note that the other law students who won first and second Honorable Mention were not as extreme as Ribakoff. For example, Devin House, the second Honorable Mention, wants to outlaw group libel, but also wants truth to be the basis for acquittal, just as it is in conventional libel cases. Heidi Bakana first Honorable mention respects truth.
Speaker 2: Like what are we talking about here when truth doesn't matter? Who owns our country? Right? Because is this not is this a constitution based country? Has it been since I go out on the eighteen sixties?
Speaker 4: Here's more proof, then, also wants to define group libel as a false statement whose intent is not just to communicate but also to inflict harm. For Ribicoff, there is no such provision for truth. The only vital question in group libel laws is whether or not a group has felt emotionally damaged as a result of being criticized. If it does, group libel has occurred. Clearly, Ribikoff's proposal, favored by the ADL is a fiendish scheme to destroy from top to bottom Christian power as an effective force in the world. The ADL HOFTA conference was no mere academic exercise. As a result of a foundation of research and debate it laid down, the ADL created its own model anti hate law. During the early nineties, many state legislatures used the ADL model as a pattern for the creation of their own anti hate laws. Such local statutes redefined prejudice and greatly stiffened penalties against biased crimes. It is noteworthy that the Justice Department, in its present police Anti hate Training guidelines, praises the ADL's role and crafting the model legislation we have been discussing.
Speaker 2: That's because there's aavas on both sides, and that's one of the reasons why they shouldn't be part of any type of government, municipality, you know, small community, or federal at all, whatsoever. They should not be, especially if they're duties. But even if they're not, if they're expressing anti constitutional sentiment, why are they in office at all? Any politician in office who says that any one of the aspects of the Bill of Rights is somehow offensive or outdated, that's not that that should be a disqualification, and anytime they act against it, that should be grounds to remove them. So why doesn't that happen? Because it's all smoke and mirrors. It's not there anymore. The Constitution and the people who enforce it, which be us, haven't been doing so.
Speaker 4: If the ADL's anti hate laws are enacted, will the new Justice Department under Bush continue to lend its prestige to the ADL's anti hate agenda. Although the participants in the ADL's Hofstra conference were divided concerning the feasibility of such blatant censorship, the ADL remain determined that some kind of anti hate legislation become law. Thus, the ADL helped create the Hate Crime Statistic Act, which was passed by Congress in nineteen ninety. The Hate Crime Statistic Act requires states to determine if crimes committed under their jurisdiction are motivated by prejudice. These include serious crimes, but also such relatively minor offenses as vandalism, trespass, and threat. Local law enforcement are required to relay such information to a federal Anti hate Data Bank, then to be shared with law enforcement officials throughout the nation.
Speaker 1: Thus, if a homosexual is the victim of an offense as minor as vandalism, trespass, or threat, states are forced to determine if the offense were motivated by prejudice, a highly problematical and even tedious task. If so, details of.
Speaker 2: A is not tedious, someone else's dictating whether or not it is because they decided that it was because they find everything offensive.
Speaker 1: Homosexual's case are to be forwarded to the federal government if the person or group who committed the crime had not yet been found. The government's policy of sharing information concerning the case with state and local agencies might help to apprehend such persons. Thus, the long arm of the federal government could come to the aid of a homosexual victim in a way that would be out of the question for victims of crimes not motivated by prejudice.
Speaker 4: But the ADL wants the Justice Department to do more than simply record and share data. It wants federal prosecution of those who hate. So far, this has not been fully possible because the federal government lacks authority to one fully defined for the States what constitutes a violent hate crime, especially in regard to homosexuality. This bill would have given homosexuality virtually the same protection which race, religion, and gender now enjoy. Two determine the penalty for a violent hate crime. Three invade States rights in law enforcement except in six special circumstances such as jury tampering, voting fraud, interstate commerce.
Speaker 2: And so that's interesting to catch that last one invade States rights. Law of invade States rights in law enforcement go on.
Speaker 4: If the Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act of two thousand had been passed, the federal government would no longer have been restricted in its right to intervene in racial, religious, or ethnic violence on the state level. Nor would homosexuals any longer be without special federal protection.
Speaker 2: So this is dated, understand because regardless if they have this or that in place, they still act accordingly because it doesn't matter to them. They make the rules up as they go. It forces them as they go because they get pressure to do so. And all you need is cooperation on both sides, one who complains and another wave on the other side who pushes it through. We just saw it happened to Peanut. I mean four of Oyvays signed off. You know, they're the ones that pushed for that to happen.
Speaker 4: This act would have vastly increased the government's right to one define a violent hate crime, especially as it applies to homosexuals, to determine and enhance punishment for violent hate crimes. Three at will invade state jurisdictions to enforce anti hate laws.
Speaker 1: This bill would have been a stepping stone toward an anti hate bureaucracy. Eventually, Christian teachings condemning sodomy could be considered hateful. Fortunately, as a result of national alerts by Christian conservative leaders such as doctor D James Kennedy, a Republican House of Representatives was able to recognize the danger in this bill and defeat it. Yet the ADL never gives up. In two thousand one, a new, nearly identical bill was reintroduced to further the ADL agenda of ending free speech in America. Of course, this new bill, as six twenty two, does not hint that its ultimate objective is to end free speech. Rather, it requires federal jurisdiction and stiffer penalties only for violent hate crimes. Surely everyone agrees that violent crimes of hate.
Speaker 2: Well, if you offend somebody is considered genocide, when they can also consider that violent.
Speaker 1: Hate such as the Oklahoma's.
Speaker 3: All about the legalise the.
Speaker 1: City bombing, should be severely punished. Yet, if S six twenty two is passed in a few years, the ADL will orchestrate further legislation to achieve its true objectives. Tomorrow's legislation will amend S. Six twenty two to include hurtful speech as a hate crime. Such speech will be dramatized as the underlying cause of hate motivated violence. Such thought crimes will then be prosecuted under a federal law enforcement apparatus originally set up only to punish physical acts of hate motivated violence.
Speaker 4: If hurtful speech is outlawed, power over the accused will be in the hands of those who define what hurtful speech is. If it means criticizing an identifiable group of people, then such criticism will be against the law. What is hurtful speech Under existing laws, verbal threat against the safety of persons or groups is called harassment or intimidation. Such threat is adequately criminalized under state law. Why isn't the ADL content with such state laws because they don't outlaw the ADL's true enemy. The ADL's enemies are those like my wife and myself, who, out of love for the Jewish people, are morally obligated to criticize Zionism's bad leadership and false teachings. Yet the ADL wants to transform any criticism of matters Jewish into anti Semitism, a form of hate. For the ADL, the criteria of whether a crime or even an editorial is antisemitic is whether it contains anti Jewish criticism.
Speaker 2: Thus, in con so, it said, Israel has become America's spoiled, pampered children. America became Israel before Israel became Israel. Let me just go ahead and read something to you. So they have this thing called the Matthew Shepherd and James Byrd Hate Crimes Prevention Act. It says as a landmark United States federal law passed on October twenty second, two thousand and nine, as a signed into law by President Barack oh my goodness Obama on October twenty eighth, two thousand and nine as a writer to the National Defense Authorization Act the NDAA Everybody for twenty ten Hr two six four seven. Conceived as a response to the murders, of course, so then they find or wait, but usually create a situation that pulls on the heartstrings of sentimental, empathetic Americans to where it would be completely offensive and terrible to argue with, right, because poor Matthew Shepherd was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured and left to die and your later of me on the night of October sixth, nineteen eighty eight, okay, probably, and they're saying there was related to him being gay, apparently. And then James Bird Junior was an American man who was murdered by three men, two of whom were avowed white supremacists, in Jasper, Texas. No one says anything what James Bird did to I don't know provoke that see raping and killing people. No one says they dragged him for three miles behind a Ford pickup truck along an asphalt road. So naturally, now they have their two people they can move forward with.
Speaker 3: And pass this bill of hate crimes.
Speaker 2: The bill also removes, in the case of hate crimes related to the race, color, religion, or national origin of the victim, the prerequisite that the victim be engaged in a federally protected activity like voting or going to school. Gives federal authorities greater ability to engage in hate crimes investigations that local authorities choose not to pursue. Gives the federal authorities ability to step into your local authorities positions and takeover. Provides five million per year in funding for fiscal year twenty ten to twelve, so obviously they're sure it's more. Now requires the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The FBI detracts statistics on hate crimes based on gender and gender identity, So it takes a gay president to really get that going. And you can't argue with a brown president because that would just be racist, right, yeah, it says the larm The shepherd one says the attack was widely reported due to him being gay. Whether that's true or not, who knows, but that's what they're going to use. And the trial employed a gay panic defense. They're calling it homophobia. Let me tell you something, they'll be he's afraid of gay people. Okay, unless you're cornered by twelve of them in jail. Maybe then you'd be homophobic, because that's what that word means.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Moving on.
Speaker 4: Corational testimony promoting anti hate laws, the ADL says anti Jewish statements constitute clear evidence of anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: Of course, but does anybody even know if they're even Semitic when they make these claims or they just imposters. And even if they were, you know, I don't see any Muslims using that, not that I like Muslim fanaticism at all. We're going to talk about the false Andalusian Golden Age here in future episodes. As I'm reading this book here, all I'm saying is, you know, the inquisition to clean out Spain might not have been such a bad thing, and of course it was a bad thing when they put Takamata in there. Who is guess what in Oiva to conduct that awful interesting choice, being that they were trying to get rid of OIV and Muslim subversives in Spain, that was the whole purpose of that. So it kind of took a left turn. Naturally, as things do get co opted.
Speaker 4: Is this in the Old Testament prophets scathingly tongue lash the people of Israel for their sins. If the ADL definition of anti Semitism is correct and criticizing Jews in their religion is hateful, then Christ and the biblical prophets were among the most outspoken anti Semites the world has ever known.
Speaker 2: So was more and Luther. So it was Henry Ford right, all these people who told the truth.
Speaker 4: Instead, they resorted to verbally violent language in hopes that such tough love would shock the Jews into repentance and save their souls.
Speaker 2: And that was a picture of Sanhedrin level elders right wise, men Council of Elders.
Speaker 4: Yet, if the ADL has its way, the modern counterpart of the Old Testament prophets, those who, out of concern for Israel, criticize it for its sins could become guilty of hate crimes. Christian missionary organizations which criticize Judaism for rejecting its messiah an attempt to convert Jews away from it could eventually be indicted as haters.
Speaker 2: And just so we can read this real quick, so it says the Sanhedrin a was as if it's that's still a thing, as what do you think, Well, those little hasis the little penguins are that stand around presidents and smile and grin when they get their way. And as you see a president signing something that's completely offensive to American culture and values at his desk and they're all standing around him, every single president. Basically, who do you think is the advisors to the king or president? The Sanhedrin was a court was is a court a Jewish court and council with religious, civil, and criminal jurisdiction during the time of the yeah, during the time of now.
Speaker 3: Definition this is ai.
Speaker 2: The Sanhedrin was the highest court in council is the highest court in council of the Jewish nation of Jewish nation. The term comes from the Greek word sidney dringan, which means counsel. The Sanhedrin judges judge accused law breakers but could not initiate arrests, required minimum of two witnesses to convict the suspect. Okay, well, let's take a look at what it means to be a caa hall. The gohl is a Hebrew word that means community or assembly. It refers to the local government body of Jewish community, so basically a more localized subsection or a division of the person who did the people who kind of lay down the law as dictated by the Council of Elderts, the laws and learned elders of Zion, if you will, in local communities. Uh, they try to isolate it to just being in Europe. The kahl was an autonomous government. Is an autonomous government that administered the community's collective taxation and was granted autonomy by the government. In other matters, yeah, they work outside of They have their own laws in their own little communities in New York and things of that nature, and of other places. But pretty much every place that they have their own little communities they self govern, have their own schools, have their own courthouses, and so on and so forth. So it's like a it's almost like an embassy it's a what they call it, a celebration city, if you want to use a Disney term.
Speaker 5: Right for the ADL, a little has changed since those who criticized the Jewish people were stoned.
Speaker 1: Thus, while promoting freedom for Jews, the ADL has a proven record of subtly working to limit freedom for others. Ultimately, the ADL will pressure the government to extend the term hate crime to include hurtful words against identifiable groups. Anyone who heckled marchers in a gay pride parade would then have committed a criminal act.
Speaker 3: So think about that.
Speaker 2: If what you're doing limiteds the freedoms of someone else through common law, that would be null and void. Another proofing, if you will, if you need one, that there is no there is no. It's all a facade smoking mirrors that you have a structure of government that's there to do certain things to continue to society moving in a good way, or that is there to protect your individual rights. That's all nice and fine on paper that they don't look at anymore, but it's not active upon in reality. And if anything, obviously it's attacked and without anybody in government, because it's been co opted and infiltrated to defend constitutional rights, or at least not honestly and sincerely, because there's always that game of Jesuit theater, as they call it, where you do the pantomime and then you lose, but you put up the good fight and then you're some sort of hero to the right or whatever. All bullshit. It's all just games. So oh, we fought the good battle. Yeah, okay. The outcome was very predetermined, because it's just to make the people think that there's something there, there's a potential or a hope that something's going to get better, and that you know, rationality and logic will and reason will return to the world. And it's not true. It's not true because there's nobody there to really do that. It has to be done by the people.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, even pastors who heaped guilt and shame upon sinners might be open to the charge of hurtful words.
Speaker 4: You may ask what possible motivation could this Jewish Civil Liberties organization have for curtailing free speech. The answer lies and the ambitions and destiny of Israel.
Speaker 1: The biblical profit such as Isaiah foretold today when Judy is and will no longer be accosted with opposition and criticism. The role of the ABL for the last three quarters of a century has been to help create such a worldwide criticism free zone for Israel, Israel's first prime.
Speaker 2: And by Israel, you have to understand they mean everywhere they've conquered, not just Israel. Otherwise, why would they be enforcing it on Americans if they didn't already own US?
Speaker 1: Minister David Benngarion in a Look magazine.
Speaker 3: Article, Bengarian, the.
Speaker 2: Mobster right the terrorists.
Speaker 1: Gives us more than a hint of the new world order presided over by Israel, which Zionism and the ABL are working to create. All continents will become united in a world Alliance, at whose disposal will be an international police force. All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more war. In Jerusalem, the United Nations are truly united nations will build a shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents. This will be the seat of the supreme Court of mankind to settle all controversies among the federated continents. As prophesied by Isaiah describing the aspirations of Zionism, Sir Winston Churchill, writing in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of February.
Speaker 2: They don't look deep enough into Churchill in this documentary. They kind of champion him, which is a little said.
Speaker 1: Nineteen twenty also presents what amounts to a prophetic description of how the ADL would Sunday be assaulting freedom. It may well be that this the same astounding race may, at the present time be in the actual process of producing another system of morals and astounding.
Speaker 3: I would have gone with outrageous or offensive.
Speaker 1: Race philosophy, ass or malicious evolent as Christianity was benevolent, which if not arrested, would shatter irretrievably, all that Christianity had rendered possible. It would almost seem as if the Gospel of Christ and the Gospel of Antichrist were destined to originate among the same people.
Speaker 4: Few Americans realized that already in such countries as Sweden, West Germany, Britain, Israel, and Canada, laws banning hurtful words against groups of people are already on the books. In Canada, if we follow a twenty five year old paper trail of newspaper articles, court documents and articles in the Jewish press. We find again and again two organizations which have played the pivotal role in making hate laws happen. They are the Canadian Colleagues of the Anti Defamation League of the Nibreath then I Beareth Canada, and the Canadian Jewish Congress. Other groups may be involved in the externals of anti hate lobbying, yet both behind the scenes and in the forefront, the Canadian Jewish Congress and Benigbreath Canada provide the focus and energy for Canada's rapidly evolving thought crime statutes.
Speaker 2: A people with such little, such little number, has an awful lot of representation, don't they.
Speaker 4: As a result of their tireless lobbying efforts, the Canadian Parliament in nineteen seventy one banned all written or broadcast statements which seek to cause humiliation to certain identifiable groups.
Speaker 1: Under such laws, Doctor Paul Cameron, nationally recognized opponent of gay rights, made arrangements for a public lecture in Canada in which the homosexual lifestyle would be criticized. When he arrived at the border, the cases of books and literature he brought with him were impounded. He was told that in Canada it is against the law to humiliate homosexuals publicly.
Speaker 4: As anti hate legislation goes before Congress, the media continue to focus on racial violence, holding up the Aryan Nations, the Kuplux Klan, and skinheads as examples of what society should outlaw.
Speaker 2: And lat thos are created by agencies so that they have something to point at and say, look at this epidemic, look at this problem, Look at all these racists. Now other people organically follow that, because it's everybody, this seems has a little bit of a brain dysfunction when it comes to joining things. And oh, I finally got permission to talk to do this because other people are doing it type of thing, right, But it's not always organic. And if there is ever any kind of group established with a good purpose, it will be co opted by agencies. They will be amongst your numbers. It will happen, and then they will steer it into a direction, and they will do things in the name of the group in order to bring criticism and hostility among the people against you on purpose, so that they can manipulate and squash any true or honest attempt to resist horrible shit that you know, groups like these the oyvays will try to enforce upon you, so they like to create. They even sometimes fund these types of organizations and on the sly so that they have something that they have opposition to, so that they are not they are defined by their oppressors right. And then if there isn't one organically, they will create one.
Speaker 4: Yet it is you and I thinking. Christians are a conservative event of mind who are in danger of being silenced, while gays, communists, abortionists, and radical feminists are not seen as those who hate. Every kind of right winger from Jerry Folwell to the Aryan Nations is increasingly perceived as a source of hurtful words. In fact, Christianity itself is coming under scrutiny as a source of hate. Christianity, because of its absolutes of right and wrong, is increasingly viewed as intolerant and judgmental.
Speaker 1: A major reason why anti hate legislation is so dangerous is that the definition of prejudice, the condition it claims to oppose, is ambiguous. A pastor would not think that a form of prejudice to warn a homosexual from his deviant, soul damning lifestyle. That gay rights groups and the ADL would testimony of the ADL before Congress makes it clear that the ADL is pushing.
Speaker 2: So people who have mental illnesses are the ones that we have to worry about offending. I think people with mental illnesses are offended by a lot of things. They probably shouldn't be, But they are awfully in your face about stuff, aren't they. It's like, hey, you don't even let us try to ignore this. You come into our schools, you come into our libraries, and you push the stuff on our children. That's not okay. You've crossed the line. You paray down our streets when are without any warning, in our communities with our children, to have to witness that type of retarded behavior, and you think that that's okay. How offended would they be if there is a heterosexual pride parade.
Speaker 1: Wishing hard for national acceptance of its definitions, The ADL would prefer that number one federal definitions of prejudice being modeled after the point of view of the ADL. Number two, law enforcement personnel should defer to ADL definitions of prejudice when filling out reports on criminal investigations.
Speaker 2: Do you understand how dangerous that is and wickedly evil? How manipulated and controlled and how freedom destructive that is. The ideal gets to dictate this to everybody. They're doing it to social media, They're doing it everywhere place, in shape and form. It's a thing. It does happen daily multiple times. If you don't let them in. They utilize other agencies to kick open doors. And it's not like the agencies, like the three letter ones don't have access to all social media so that they can monitor make their little threat assessments for the day that they go to start rounding people up right and as like I always say, they're going to take the chest pieces off the board, the powerful ones, the ones that could be leaders in I don't know, defending sensibility, family human rights, actual human rights, not sub human rights that these people like to promote. But you know, for the minorities, for the very tiny few that are mental defectives, these people are all about supporting them because it's destruction of society to do so, and that's what they're all about, erosion, weakening and destruction.
Speaker 1: Nations and three law enforcement personnel should submit themselves to ADL LED sensitivity training, making them compliant with ADL definitions of prejudice Further, the ad L requests from Congress that investigating officers should be allowed to determine before trial whether the accused is motivated by prejudice. This would set up the local police, assisted by the ADL guidelines, as a sort of preliminary jury. This power over the accused is very ominous, because if prejudice is determined, the ADL wants the prime considered much more serious with a stiffer sentence.
Speaker 4: Clearly, anti hate legislation is an opportunity for the ADL to intimidate and manipulate Americans. As stated earlier, the ADL exerted relentless pressure upon the Canadian government to ban group defamation. They succeeded. Now Canadians are in danger of prosecution if they criticize homosexuality publicly, or even state publicly that gays have a higher rate of AIDS than anyone else in America. The ADL is working even harder. Their initial intention is not to ban free speech entirely, but to convince us that certain forms of speech can be outlawed without doing violence to freedom of expression in general.
Speaker 3: So here's another thing.
Speaker 1: Have you.
Speaker 2: Looked at the tumut or any of the things that the Zionists were saying during World War one and two. I mean, what is, if nothing else, a plan for genocide of nations, all nations that aren't them? How is that not hate speech? How is that not a plot? How is that not an actual agenda to murder millions upon millions of people? Billions of people? But yet they're the ones, the ones they want to murder billions of people, are the ones who are defining.
Speaker 3: What hate speech is?
Speaker 2: That all they have is hate, envy, jealousy discussed, treachery and usury, and of course a pensiant to rape little children and eat them. But other than that, they seem like great guys and girls.
Speaker 4: Arle Incredibly, despite its Orwellian overtones, this legislation has encountered little significant opposition. Few recognize it as the foundation upon which a system of police states, spying, and censorship can be built. Throughout the last three quarters of a century, the ADL has justified its incredible power in the following way. It says that, since hatred and intolerance are a huge and complicated problem, a very complex and even powerful watchdog organization is necessary to keep tabs on it. If there had been an ADL in Germany. We are told there would have been no Holocaust against the Jews.
Speaker 3: Hey, newsflash, there wasn't.
Speaker 4: The ADL clearly business, and that business involves increasing restraint of the free speech of Christians and conservatives. It also means spying on such Americans. Let's turn our attention now.
Speaker 6: To what the ADL above me is doing at this moment and how that affects our lives. To do that, we must consider briefly how the ADL came into being.
Speaker 1: In eighteen forty two in New York, a Jewish fraternal organization, an i Breath, was founded, eventually.
Speaker 3: Meaning talmudic cabalistic?
Speaker 2: Is there a whole lot of love for anybody but Judaism at large in those pages and a lot of hatred and plotting to kill and making laws allowing the raping of children under three?
Speaker 3: What else? That's that the neighboreth for you?
Speaker 2: And that's who's that's who spawned the ADO, and that's who's going to dictate what's acceptable, And that's who does it dictate what's acceptable and what isn't How interesting.
Speaker 1: Book?
Speaker 2: Again, remember we're totally not already the first Israel. Sure sure not of course not no, no, that'd be silly.
Speaker 1: According to the Encyclopedia Judaica, two thousand, three hundred Bannibreath lodges what exist worldwide, with five hundred thousand male and two hundred and ten thousand female members. In the early twentieth century, the propaganda arm of bn I Bereath was created.
Speaker 2: Did you see that date? Nineteen thirteen? Why is that significant? Well, that's the day they pointed their biggest embassy on here, the Federal Reserve controlled by City of London, foreign bankers, but o EVAs. So it's just kind of funny how that all just crept up in there at the same time, isn't it. And that I'm sure they're not going to talk about Brandeis, but how his hand was in all that.
Speaker 1: The Anti Defamation League's main purpose was to protect Jews from anti Semitism. During the nineteen thirties, with the rise of fascism, the ADL began to flex its muscles powerfully. It attacked any real or potential threats to Jewish and eventually Israel's interests.
Speaker 2: The ADL established Judaism declares war on Germany.
Speaker 3: When did that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, before anything else happened, they declared war on Germany, pished.
Speaker 1: An incredibly complex and efficient network of propaganda outlets. These exerted tremendous influence over the way Americans began to view Jewish issues.
Speaker 4: Increasingly, the ADL has convinced Americans that any criticism of Jewish behavior or the behavior of the State of Israel bordered on anti Semitism. It is no accident that today the accusation of anti Semitism is the kiss of death to the career of any public figure. For more than three quarters of a century, the ADL has single handedly influenced every aspect of our society to make criticism of anything Jewish and nearly unforgivable sin. How extensive is the ADL's propaganda and information gathering outreach, Listen to Congressman John Rerick in testimony before Congress in nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 1: The world's largest spy network, the ADL, the anti defamation need is either too powerful to be curbed or too well embedded to be mentioned or to come under public scrutiny. What is the ADL. It is a private investigating organization engaged in spying and preparing secret dosias and purports, which it uses to suppress free speech and discussion and to influence public thought and sentiment of an unsuspecting citizen. Rate How powerful is the ADL, According to Congressman Reerck, the CIA and the FBI are tinker toys compared.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, and they also commit assassinations, maybe not directly, but sometimes directly in other countries, and maybe here. Any type of spy agency also snuffs people out. And it's funny that, let's say, the CI in FBI or tinker toys compared to the ADEL. The ADL uses a CIA and FBI as their own toys to the a d L.
Speaker 1: In the congressional record, Congressman Reck quotes the late Senator Jack Tenney of California, who said, the Anti Defamation League of the Niborrith has become the world's most powerful DESTOPO, the brain center of a vast spine.
Speaker 3: More like Cheka but okay.
Speaker 1: Well, and the intelligence unit of a myriad of Jewish organizations. Their secret agents spy upon American citizens extensive files and dosia.
Speaker 2: So what do you think they're doing with social media? How many files do you think they have with the metadeta that people have provided willfully over the years, a couple of decades. Right when the time comes, it'll be quiet three am at your home, children sleeping before the flash ban. Gernad ends up in the crib because they know the layout of your home, because they check brooplets first, so they know where to harm your children, kill your animals. And of course if you put up any type of resistance at the appalling nature of that type of new nock grade, then you'll also be killed.
Speaker 1: Those are compiled on those whom they dislike. Throughout their multitudinous controls of the media of communications, they are capable of destroying reputations and silencing all your bottle. A memorandum from the local ADL office charging that a particular candidate is anti Semitic or supported by someone else alleged to the anti semitic, is sufficient to defeat that candidate.
Speaker 3: Alleged to be.
Speaker 2: Because they make these definitions and these accusations, they don't have them. They're not put under scrutiny, they're not checked for validity.
Speaker 4: The ADL's national headquarters in New York City directs a vast army of informers in its network of regional offices such as this tabulating, evaluating, cataloging, and filing information on anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: We are beginning to understand something of the magnitude of the ADL's operation. We are beginning to appreciate its vast spy network sprawling across the nation and throughout the world. Our imagination is stagnant by its apparent control of the avenues of communication.
Speaker 2: Every ADL, all the ovays, I mean, if you look at any of the broadcasting stations they were founded like Sarnoff. You know, they owned them from the beginning with them and bought out a lot of radio owned all the media shape our world, shape our thoughts about things, and of course would have complete access, will give complete access to their boys to monitor any type of activity on those regardless if it's a new station or a social media platform.
Speaker 4: Office is divided into two levels of activity. The most visible is the ADL propaganda program. This favors Jewish and Zionist interests through a vast and incredibly complex network of contacts with government, the media, education, cultural organizations, and churches. The ADL endeavors to portray Jews, Judaism, and the State of Israel in a favorable light on the other hand, those who criticize Jewish behavior or institutions are villains.
Speaker 2: Remember Israel a terrorist state created by terrorists, right, the burn Gang Stern Gang. Sorry, that's just one of them. You're talking about terrorists who created a terrorist date, who are committing terrorism all day long, every.
Speaker 4: Day, qualify through these propaganda outlets as haters, bigots, racists, and anti Semitic creatures so depraved that they should be denied any voice in public life.
Speaker 3: Just to balance this, in.
Speaker 2: Muslim conquered Visigoth Spain, the Muslims had their own spy agency as well and did very same similar things to keep that. I mean, there were Christians that were converted there so that they weren't murdered. People who had religion converted so that they wouldn't be murdered, many fled, All churches were destroyed, turned into mosques, and there were people roaming the streets monitoring the daily activities of people to make sure that they were keeping law Islamic law, and did be very stiff punishments for those who did not very public. They did a lot of crucifixions, They did a lot of head They did a lot of beheadings, right, to incite fear and terror into people. Having spies is nothing new, but they always have the same objective right to take, and control and kill.
Speaker 4: It is because of the threat posed by such so called haters that a top priority of the eighties is the creation of anti hate laws, which will criminalize anyone who criticizes Jewish interests or the state of Israel. The second level of ADL activity is its intelligence arm, or what it calls its fact finding operations. Over the last three quarters of a century, the ADL has amassed an enormous file on thousands of Americans whom the ADL suspects are critical of Jewish interests or could be. This file contains the names not just of those visible critics of Israel, but of right wing conservatives who may over the years, have given some indication that they disapproved of Zionists behavior.
Speaker 2: The end, do you honestly think that Pat Robertson, that's a funny one, isn't anting but a Christian Zionist?
Speaker 3: And who created them?
Speaker 2: Frankists? Right crypto Frankists Cryptovase.
Speaker 4: The ADL has made it clear in its.
Speaker 2: Writings when I said created them, I didn't mean the seven hundred club. I was referring to the veterans that spawned this idea of Christian Zionism in the first place, that.
Speaker 4: It considers all religious political conservatives to be potential anti Semites worthy of surveillance.
Speaker 2: In some acts as agents on the other side right controlled opposition.
Speaker 4: During the early nineteen nineties, the nation had a very rare opportunity to see the cloak pulled off ADL secrecy and to find out how extensive is its spying activity. In the nineteen eighties, the San Francisco and Portland, Oregon Police Departments illegally created extensive files on right wing conservative, white supremacist and skinhead groups. Ultimately, the apartment files were sent to the Intelligence division of the San Francisco Police Department.
Speaker 3: So think about it.
Speaker 2: Once you've identified yourself as supporting of something like that, there's infiltrators in that group. They will do something that the group typically never would do, but then that demonizes every They do it to militias, they'll do it to, you know, people who want to maintain their ethnicity and culture or their rights as human beings, and they'll do something through those agencies as members to give the others that type of you know, they give the impression that these people are all violent killers and all this other stuff. It's disgusting. It happens often. Is any of it organic, Maybe not all of it, for sure, Most of it is infiltrated. Most of it is done and conducted through people who are agents in these places, because if they can't get them, if they can't get people to take the bait, they're not going to rely on you know, chance or luck. They'll make it happen so that it does so that they can and they'll assist in the body count. They don't care if they kill other Jews, they don't care if they kill Blacks, they don't care if they kill whoever, as long as it pushes their agenda forward.
Speaker 4: There they merged with the San Francisco Files. An ADL spy, Roy Bullock was able to obtain the names of these persons and organizations illegally. He did so with the assistance of a San Francisco police officer, Tom Girard. In nineteen eighty nine, the Spotlight newspaper exposed Roy Bullock as an ADL spy. Warrants were obtained and the police searched ADL offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, plus Bullock's residents. Before we tell you the details of what the police found in this search, you should know that any illegal penetration of police intelligence files or law enforcement computer databases is a felony and conspiracy. Only one conviction of such an offense can send the average citizen to prison. When police accessed Roy Bullock's computer, they found that the ADL and Bullock had indeed penetrated restricted San Francisco Police Department intelligence files and law enforcement computerized databases. In fact, they had violated the law beyond most people's wildest dreams. Although the ADL had obtained illegal information from an officer in the San Francisco Police Department, the department did a very thorough and impartial investigation of how it had been penetrated by the EDL and what the ADL had obtained. Police discovered the ADL possessed over ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Did it say, Cathine firesteign on that.
Speaker 4: One names of Americans and organizations, including six thousand from the political right. These included names from the San Francisco Police intelligence files, but also many names merged from the ADL's own lists illegally accessing the Department of Motor Vehicles database. The ADL to Officer Gerard and other cooperating police officers, had obtained one thousand, three hundred and ninety four driver's license members. Included was information from private citizens drivers' licenses, including their photos, license plate numbers, and vehicle registration members. From the law enforcement database or rap sheets, the ADL obtained confidential criminal histories, which included much information that couldn't be used for blackmail. The ADL also illegally obtained postal information on many Americans, including post office box numbers. In addition, they obtained confidential immigration information on unsuspecting Americans, plus detailed banking information and personal phone numbers.
Speaker 2: Please immigration information. Now with Mark Longo, the guy whose pet was Peanut that they murdered. Remember what he says about the dec questioning her, which isn't their jurisdiction. It isn't there, It isn't their business questioning his wife's immigration status like they know something ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Right, He's found many Americans had gotten into the ADL files simply because they had written to a right wing conservative organization requesting information. Book estimated his computerized right wing file contained the names of about six thousand people. Some are members of right wing organizations, Others may only have written to a right wing organization requesting information. In addition, Bullock's ADL file contained police surveillance photos of persons involved in public demonstrations. The list also included a person's affiliation with other groups.
Speaker 2: See it's okay to scream for baby killing. But as long as if you're saying stop that practice, stop that ritual sacrifice to your ungodly God, then then you're on. Then you're on the list, right because this is backward inverted orld, very frankist in nature. It's anti life or public meetings.
Speaker 1: They had attended. In the same way, Arab Americans who had written a letter to the editor critical of Israel were included, quoting police Inspector Roth. Any Arab American with anti Israel LeMans or any Arab American who wrote letters to the newspaper editors expressing anti Israel sentiments would be reflected in ADL LA files.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his name was Roth. Surprise.
Speaker 4: Surprise, So determined was the ADL spy Roy Bullock to obtained detailed personal information on opponents that he would even search through their garbage. Police found intimate letters.
Speaker 3: Remember, Sandra Bullock is a Jew.
Speaker 2: This guy's last name was Bullock. Yeah, so their people are in place to do these things.
Speaker 4: Letters of the children of one such family, written to each other and carefully preserved by the ADL. They also discovered that, although Bullock had been an employee of the ADL since nineteen fifty four, the ADL had never paid withholding taxes on him or listed him as an employee. Instead, they financed his spy activities in cash. Ronald Roth, inspector from the San Francisco Police Department in charge of investigating this case, cites no less than forty eight probable state income tax felonies committed by the ADL over the five year period preceding his raid on ADL files. Roth cites the possibility of seventeen different kinds of violations of the Penal Code, which the ADL indulged in, three kinds of violation of government code, and one kind of violation of the California Vehicle Code. A critical witness concerning the ADL's inner workings was David Gerwitz, former factfinding librarian for the ADL office in Los Angeles, granted immunity from prosecution. Gerwitz admitted under FBI questioning that when he was an ADL employee, there was never any restriction against passing on confidential information to Israel. Such would not have been difficult, according to Gervitz, because staff of the Israeli Consulate regularly visited the Los Angeles ADL office, briefing ADL on affairs in Israel. Thus, there is every reason to believe that the Mosad, Israel's super efficient spy organization, now possesses every name illegally obtained by the ADL in San Francisco and elsewhere around the country. Yet such transfer of information to Israel is only to be expected of the ADL, For the ADL is the American based propaganda and intelligence division of the Mossade. The ADL spies on Americans in violation of the Foreign Agent's Registration Act of nineteen thirty eight as an unregistered and therefore illegal agent of the State of Israel, lobbying on behalf of Israel's interests. As a result of their theft of police files, the California ADL was subjected to investigation on numerous counts of criminal activity. However, after a year of ADL denials and legal wrangling. This national organization, with an annual budget of thirty two million dollars, was fined up paltry seventy five thousand dollars. To add insult to injury of the thousands of Americans whose privacy the ADL had invaded, The court decreed the ADL fine must be used to combat prejudice in America. Even so, the ADL continued to affirm its innocence. The ADL's National Director, Abe Foxman, maintained the same angelic exterior which has stood the ADL so well for so long.
Speaker 1: There's nothing we do that is sinister, and there's nothing we do that is against the law.
Speaker 4: Incredibly, although the ADL did suffer a public loss of credibility as a result of this scandal, the ADL's political clout and prestige has only increased since then. Under the ultraliberal leadership of Reno in the Justice Department, the ADL has been exalted to the position of the nation's teacher on how to end prejudice. It was relatively easy for the ADL to access confidential files of the San Francisco Police Department because most police departments and even the FBI often work in close collaboration with the adlce the FBI cannot legally keep a file on persons on account of their political activity, the FBI has come to the ADL for under the table information on persons or organizations of interest to them. Thus, the same information on innocent Americans which Bullock gave to the ADL, he also passed on not only to the FBI, but, according to his testimony, to the IRS, the ATF, and even the CIA. In fact, Bullock admitted he was a paid employee of the FBI and had daily phone conversations with law enforcement officers seeking information they could not legally obtain on their own. Such liaison continues to intensify because of FBI and Justice Department encouragement of ADL participation with them. As early as nineteen eighty five, every FBI field office was ordered by then Director William Sessions to establish a liaison and line of communication with the ADL. Similarly, the Justice Department has allowed the ADL an integral role in the creation and implementation of anti hate legislation in the US Justice departments. Hate Crimes Guidelines for Police Officers dated October twenty second two thousand. It describes the ADL in the following glowing terms.
Speaker 1: The Anti Defamation League ADL is a human relations organization dedicated to promoting intergroup cooperation and interfaith understanding. Over the past decade, the ADL has become a leading resource in crafting responses to hate violence, including model hate crime legislation, a seventeen minute hate crimes training video, a handbook of existing hate crime policies and procedures at both large and small police departments, and a general human relations program for law enforcement.
Speaker 4: Such government favoritism is confirmed in the ADL's November nineteen ninety one frontline newsletter. Quoted in New American View of May nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Two, The FBI has asked the ADL to play a leading role in its hate crimes training and outreach efforts. Further, the ADL is asked to provide input as hate crime training manuals and data collection are drafted. As a result, according to the ADL newsletter, ABL Washington representatives have participated in FBI sponsored regional hate crime training conferences for law enforcement officials from more than three hundred of the nation's largest cities and counties.
Speaker 4: The ADL now provides police with anti hate training manuals. In these, the ADL is given the privilege of defining what constitutes prejudice or crimes of prejudice. Further, the ADL is helping to determine punishment for a crime of prejudice. How severe should punishment for hate crimes be. Since the ADL considers any prejudice against Jews, Blacks, or gays to be very bad, they have convinced law enforcement, most state legislatures, the Justice Department, and even Congress that hate crimes deserve a much stiffer sentence than ordinary crimes of violence. Worse yet, the ADL is grooming law enforcement in the United States to become its private gestapo. David Gervitz, the ADL's former librarian in Los Angeles, frankly told FBI investigators that the ADL seeks to curry favor with police. If the police prove cooperative, especially if they provide privileged information, they are often rewarded with all expenses paid trips to Israel.
Speaker 1: According to San Francisco police investigator Roth, Grvitz was aware that periodically the ADL sponsors and pays all expenses for trips to Israel. For police officers as a way of developing liaison with them and expressing gratitude for their assistance.
Speaker 3: In the same way, Whose country is this again?
Speaker 2: Ours? You sure about that?
Speaker 1: According to Roth, In May of nineteen ninety one, Detective Carol of the San Diego Sheriff's Office Special Investigation Unit, Tom Girard, and nine other law enforcement officers went on an ADL sponsored trip to Israel. Detective Carol said that this all expense paid trip was more or less thank you gift and the liaison gesture by the ad L to continue the close relationship it has with specific law enforcement officers in the United States.
Speaker 2: Now there's something about Israel cursed soil. I don't know what it is, but there are a lot of examples of people going there and having really messed up experiences that alter their brains and cause problems or change them in certain ways. I don't know what it is. But Ammin had that very strange thing happened to him where people were telling him that he was going to you know, lead a certain basic you know, he was going to do certain things, and they were like speaking, shot up out of bed and just started babbling and went insane while they were telling Ann in this and that happened two nights in a row. Wen he was on that dig, right, That's how he puts it. There's also the inspiration, and I think this might have I don't know if this was a positive or negative. It definitely wasn't you know. Vernon Howell, who was an introvert all of a sudden became the main pastor of the Davidians after his trip to Israel where something awakened within him. So I don't think that that was a negative thing in that particular instance. But that's another example. And then you also have Alynn and Ted being tormented, tortured and chased by something they could not see, some sort of dark entity presence, some sort of hex or curse that was placed upon them that troubled and even worse. And this is kind of an interesting thing because they spoke out against this stuff, and it's very possible that they use some sort of sorcery on them. Because Anne had a brain tumor, and then she had all kinds of other things going on. Some things could be perceived and seen by others, others couldn't, and she could speak in different languages that she never learned she could, you know, see things in the sky, and you know, things would happen, things would be moved and changed. In their house, things would disappear and reappear. So there's something to that. It's just I don't know where to place that, but there's something to that.
Speaker 4: Yet, the ADL wants to provide American police with more than just rest and recreation in Israel. It wants to re educate American law enforcement officers in Israel, sending them home as the forerunners of the new thought police in America. May nineteen ninety two issue. The New American View continues to describe the DL takeover of the US law enforcement establishment last.
Speaker 1: Month that Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: In other words, when things go down here, don't run to the wrong people for assistance, because you will not find it.
Speaker 1: Post reported that a delegation of New Jersey's state police and prosecutors, led by Assistant Attorney James Mulverhill, had completed over two weeks of training by Israel's elite anti terrorist units and had established permanent lines of collaboration with them. The New Jersey delegation was the latest of at least a half dozen such junckets to Israel for American police departments all set up and paid for by the ADL since nineteen eighty.
Speaker 4: This article continues to describe how American law enforcement is now looking to the ADL and Israel for guidance and how to enforce the ADL hate crime agenda and it's April nineteen ninety bulletin the ADL boasted that the International Association of Chiefs of Police held its annual meeting in Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: Well, what about the Fratunal Order of Police Officers? How's that not tied to freemasonry and maybe even more specifically, to beIN a birth You never know.
Speaker 4: Jerusalem Post said that this was the first time in its one hundred year history that the session was convened outside of America, although the ADL trips to Israel we have referred to occurred throughout the eighties.
Speaker 2: And does that trouble anybody else that our police officers are being trained by these people, being brought to what we consider a foreign and completely unlike US nation country terrorist state to be trained on how to be more brutal because that's how they are to their inhabitants. Isn't that something? Because we're not Israel before Israel is Israel I. Keep on driving this point home because I hope it's clear now where we live and that this thing that's happening today isn't going to change anything. It's going to be horrible one way or the other.
Speaker 4: In early nineties, the ADL has never admitted anything improper by such favors to American police, neither has it promised not to repeat such trips in the future. In fact, the Washington Post of October nineteenth, nineteen ninety three says the ADL views that special police missions to Israel as another intensive training activity, giving officers a chance to meet top Israeli police, intelligence officers and political leaders.
Speaker 3: So missid an idea.
Speaker 1: If the.
Speaker 2: Whoopsie hold on h then I go too far this time I've gone to why is it?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: It's not let me try it to a good spot. That's lame. Ah, all right, whatever, I guess. I just that's lame. How long is that going to be? It just jumps ahead? These little bars at the bottom suck? Part two? Canada, Chinada.
Speaker 1: Where is this union between the a d L and US law enforcement taking us to help? There? Is that the ad L wants America to catch up with Canada, which is dominated by anti hate laws. The a d L wants American Christianity intimidated in the same way Canadian Christians are in British Columbia. Why is Christianity in Canada so vulnerable to anti hate laws? To find out, we must take a closer look at the history and structure of Canada's group libel statutes.
Speaker 4: Although Canadians, like Americans, have always treasured freedom, in nineteen seventy one, the Canadian Parliament, with many members absent and by a Slim majority, created Canada's anti hate law. Section three nineteen of Canada's Human Rights Act states that it is now a crime to publicly incite hatred against an identifiable group. Section three nineteen limited identifiable groups by color, race, religion, or ethnic origin. Sexual orientation was not included. What does it mean to incite hatred against such groups? Section three nineteen stipulates that criticism of a group is criminal only if a person willfully promotes hatred, and who decides whether a person really intended to incite hatred. When the Canadian government outlawed hurtful speech, a new type of court system was created whose purpose was to delve into the inner motives of the accused. In each province, a special human rights tribunal determines if words and actions are sufficiently malicious to warrant prosecution under section three nineteen. If they are, the accused can be found guilty, find and serve a prison term of up to two years. If, however, there is no conviction at the local level, provincial police confidently refer cases to the federal tribunal in Ottawa. I was told by BC police that the federal tribunal probes much more deeply into questions of motivation and usually convicts. In addition, police in BC have recourse to an advanced provincial hate law more extreme than any in Canada. The BC Human Rights Act, passed in nineteen ninety three forbids publishing anything that is quote likely to expose a person, or a group or a class of persons to hatred or contempt, although violation.
Speaker 2: Of so that means if noive kind of like the guy who I'm surprised they didn't put this whole Frankel story into the birthing of the ADL. They just said Benaedreth did it. It was because a factory owner raped and murdered a seven year old girl and he was going to get off light and the people, the townspeople wouldn't have that, so they dragged him out and hunged him, exacted the proper justice that was necessary for a crime like that. So that's why the ideal started, because they were not going to have another one of those can't have the oavase getting harmed for their child killing. So this means, this means that if you even just report on technically, if you just even report on, and that's why there's probably a lot of black atomics. They don't want anybody to understand how rampant this is, with you know, a million children being disappeared every year and that's probably even a modest amount in this country that even in just talking about it couldn't say obviously, if you're a normal person discussed frustration, anger, and you know, is it hater or is it just the desire for justice for somebody who was victimized by that type of horrific crime, an innocent person, an innocent child. But if you talk about it technically, you're falling under the category of someone who's inciting hatred and inciting violence against someone else. What happens to the to the well, then rightly so argument, And why why would we cover up the deeds of people like that? Why are they special? Why are they better? Because they're typically the same breed and stock who do these things, and they even if they aren't, they sure as hell do for their rituals and stuff like that. So and I'm not just talking about preachcraft style old black magic Babylonian shit, but I mean that is type of that is that is a that is an element of this judaic shit. But they do this stuff, Simon and Trent is just one of them as a reference. There's plenty more, more more, and we went into the details of a lot of those when we were reading through the New History of the Jews by Eusless Mullens, of cover up in the amount of times that innocent children are murdered, and that it's supposed to be a rabbinical right to do so, reserved for the rabbis, but others will try to do it as well, So they have to put a cap on it. They have to put a put a hush on it so that it doesn't get out, because clumsier people who do this and get caught will put a you know, bad light and expose the rest of them.
Speaker 3: So they of course on the media.
Speaker 2: Do you own the owned the police departments as you see, even the prosecutors then the own the uh the judges, the own the judicial system. Hell, they own the country. So we don't see a lot of We don't see as much of that element as we should be seeing if we weren't already controlled by our you know whatever. Our perception of this world is being stipulated by others who are only feeding us what they want us to see. So, children being murdered, you talk about it, technically, that's inciting violence upon someone i e. The the predator. But that's a bad thing. How How is that a bad thing? How do you deter that behavior? If you can't scrutinize it, if you can't argue against that type of behavior, how do you correct it? Even if it's just a matter of scaring people. Because of the consequences of such an action, you know, you can't change maybe not maybe not change their their their impulses or tendencies, but maybe their will or there or they're.
Speaker 3: You know, to carry it out all the way to actually do it.
Speaker 2: They may harbor those feelings, but not actually do it if they know that the repercussions would be so severe. But they don't have that happening. They don't have they don't have accountability, they don't have responsibility for their actions. They don't have any anything because of who controls the system.
Speaker 4: This act does not create a criminal record, it can embroil publishers and writers in fines and huge court costs. Doug Collins was a popular columnist for the BC north Shore News. He incurred several hundred thousand dollars in legal fees and a two thousand dollars fine, primarily because he questioned in print the accuracy of the six million figure of a holocaust. The north Shore News is now forbidden to publish his work. Yet more powerful legal tools may soon be coming to the aid of provincial police. Police told me broader, stiffer legislation is imminently expected to come down from Ottawa. Such will greatly empower provincial police to prosecute persons charged with hate crimes. We should be aware that Benigh Breath Canada and the Canadian Jewish Congress were never really satisfied with the federal Hate Statute Section three nineteen. Since it became law in nineteen seventy one, they have pressured the government that it be toughened and expanded. In response. In nineteen ninety five, the Attorney General of Ontario, in a speech to the Canadian Jewish Congress, reported that the Ontario provincial government is pressuring the federal government in Ottawa to one make membership and hate organizations a crime, two expand what is considered an identifiable group under the law, and three eliminate the defense of truth for those charged with hate crimes. In an article in the Canadian Jewish News, then I Breath Canada supports the Attorney General of Ontario and is reported as saying that not only should denial of the Holocaust become a crime, but hate bongers should no longer be allowed to use is the defense of truth in court.
Speaker 3: The defense of truth.
Speaker 2: So there, with that statement alone, you can't deny something that didn't happen, and you can prove didn't happen, and the defensive truth about that is not is and hate bongers. So how do they hate bongers if what they're talking about isn't real, didn't happen. Where they hate mongering on should not be able to use the defensive truth. Do you understand how ridiculous that statement is. Defensive truth is not allowed. You can't defend it by telling the truth. Now do you see how history books are written and why they're written that way, and why there's so few people talking about the truth. And I see this wave of popular people talking about you know, people who get on bigger shows and discuss this stuff as not being who you think they are, or maybe you do know who they are, that their plants that they're just here to egg on other people so that they start talking voicing their opinions. Because of course, remember when you do that on social media, you're being added to the list. So there's a reason for that, there's a reason for to entice people to look at this and get angry so that they can build their lists even thicker. Right, then they can inspire certain things and have a whole big show about how this is getting out of control, and look at all this hatred towards the blah blah blahs, towards the aevase, towards the blast, towards this, towards that. And then of course there's the problem that people react to, oh my goodness, I can't believe this, and then they'll provide the solution from a problem that they created themselves through opposition, that they created themselves simply because people tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Interesting, what is.
Speaker 4: This tough new legislation which police in Calgary and Vancouver are eagerly anticipating. The Police Hate Crimes Unit in Toronto gave me the answer. Their spokesperson told me that at present, no new legislation is actually before Parliament. However, in the last several years, there has been a flurry of conferences and proposals on how to toughen Canada's anti hate law.
Speaker 2: It's called lobbying. It's called having their people already in government so they can ignore laws. They don't need to create new ones. They can just make shit up as they go along.
Speaker 4: I was told that Benig Barrith Canada has recently sponsored a very large international conference representatives from police hate units from all over Europe.
Speaker 2: Why do police have a hate unit in the first place? What the hell is that? What does that even fucking mean? It's somebody else's arbitrary statement of intent of your intent? Really, people get frustrated, invent a lot. They may say things that it's sound good at the time to make themselves calm down, and yet you could you're gonna use that against them, you know, when you when you constantly offend the sensibilities of people over and over and over again, repeatedly all day long. Of course, eventually there's gonna be a threshold, and then they're going to reach that threshold, and then they're going to start thinking things that they never wouldn't have thought before because you push them over the edge. And then they'll say, hey, this is jacked up, and this is such a big problem and it's so rampant that we need to do something drastic about it. If that means cutting them out of you know, government, which I totally am for, uh, cutting them out of utilizing or you know, dictating how money is created, I'm off for that too. See how many problems go away if that happens. Of course, there would be a war here because the banks aren't going to let go. But it's war. It's a war worth fighting. If that was the case, of course, you would have to understand that the military win. At the inner side.
Speaker 4: Europe came to Canada, their purpose was to assist an I Breth in making Canada's anti hate statutes as advanced as Europe's. This police representative said that police from Germany were prominent participants in the Benig Bareth conference. You should be aware that in Germany, if anyone, including American citizens, are even overheard in private conversation questioning the accuracy of the six million figure, they can be harshly fined and imprisoned.
Speaker 2: And how do they know if it was a private conversation, if didn't have their spies every freaking ware posing as your friends.
Speaker 4: Yet this Toronto hate crime special was.
Speaker 2: Told were better. Yet you had your phone in your pocket and your phone ratted you out.
Speaker 4: Told me Baniba Writh is uneasy about taking Canada's hate law too far too soon, Althhole ban ib Wreth is eager to protect homosexuals under section three nineteen.
Speaker 2: If you ever get together as a group to discuss anything anywhere, leave that stupid device at your house. Do not bring it with you.
Speaker 4: Fear's a backlash which could actually repeal Canada's hate law altogether. This Toronto police authority also made several references to a proposal in late nineteen ninety eight by Canada's ten provincial attorney generals and the Canadian Solicitor General. This proposal would one criminalize all so called hate literature that is meant for distribution. Two allow police to seize computer hard drives which contain a lie hate material. Three make truth no longer eighty offense for Holocaust revisionists. Four include homosexuals as a protected group.
Speaker 2: Hold up right there, who's the revisionists? I've made this point before, but let's make it again. Who's the revisionist? The person who altered history, well, the person who corrects it, who's revising it. It's inverted to say that they're revisionists into label another label, so that you can categorize people. They're revisionists because somehow the official statement is valid. Right, that's the assumption being made here. Incorrect, incorrect assumption. The truth is the truth, regardless of who says it and who doesn't say it. So there's only one truth, there's only one reality, and regardless of what people want it to be doesn't matter. It's not the point. So it doesn't matter. If enough people have agreed upon something to be true doesn't make it more true. So to say that this is revisionist history, to correct the lie or the misunderstanding or the belief in a lie about something that didn't happen or whatever. That's not revisionists.
Speaker 3: That's reality.
Speaker 2: Reality is not revisionist.
Speaker 4: Group. Under Section three nineteen, proposals such as this have not yet been placed before Parliament yet. If they are, and our past police can immediately prosecute anyone who publicly criticizes the homosexual lifestyle or distributes literature that does. This means the collision of Canadian law and Christianity. Wow, the true Christian never threatens physical harm to anyone. The Christian's duty is very much to alienate people, not only from homosexuality, but from abortion, pornography, witchcraft, child molestation, and so on. This means that if the Canadian.
Speaker 2: I got something to add to that whole, the witch trials were you know, false accusations and stuff like that. There may have been some of that going on, but I don't think that was the full of it. Because when you really look at and they've said they've stated this themselves. So it's kind of like a reveal that all monster movies are antisemitic because it's depicting Jews as these or well, look at the noses on a witch. Hm, who is who created the the monster?
Speaker 3: A Frankenstein?
Speaker 2: Right? I wonder what his nationality was? Probably not Irish? You get my meaning here? Yeah, So expressing things in different ways to say, hey, watch out for these people. They're sorcerers, they still children, they eat them, hands on, gretel, you know, all that stuff, and they're yeah, yeah, yeah, they are depicting them because that's what they do. So how many witches were actually innocent? Probably a lot less than you think. Probably a lot less than you think.
Speaker 4: In federal code soon includes protection of homosexuality from criticism. Public opposition to that identifiable group will become a hate crime. Anti hate laws are thus anti Christian laws. They are a demonically clever scheme to intimidate and eventually silence Christianity. Spot in section three nineteen of the federal law has been the provision that if what the accused alleges is true, he cannot be found guilty of a verbal hate crime. Yet police and the anti hate units of both Vancouver, BC and Calgary, Alberta told me that for practical purposes, they do not consider truth to be a defense for one charged with the crime of hurtful speech.
Speaker 2: So I just want to pause here. I used to live in Oregon in Washington when I was in the Coastguard, and it is beautiful. These are beautiful states. I mean just looking back there with the water and stuff like that. But that is the overcast of every single day practically. So it's probably like one o'clock in the afternoon and that's about as bright as it's going to get the whole day. It's it's always it always rainy. That's why it's considered a nontropical rainforest. In most of those areas around the Columbia River and branching outward, there's a ferns. It takes a lot of it takes a lotful lot of moysture for ferns to grow. So anyhow, he goes over to the defense of truth again, which obviously is absolutely insane in an insane world.
Speaker 4: Rather, police will do their best to prove in court that the person charged did intend to damage the feelings or reputation.
Speaker 2: How do you prove intent? That's mind reading, right, That's like saying, remember what Bill said, might be thinking, might be thinking, might be thinking. He said it like Thatations.
Speaker 4: Of members of an identifiable group. Proof of such intention to Kurt means conviction. Truth does not matter with such a motivationally.
Speaker 2: So there's no defense. So there's a kangaroo court much like Nurremberg, where truth doesn't matter. We're angry and we're the EVAs and we're gonna get blood because that's what we crave.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 2: Yet, so if you're if you're singled out, there's only one outcome.
Speaker 3: Isn't that lovely? Now, that's that's not even.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to being a constitutional republic with a you know, common law, but that's not obviously, that's a fairy tale. That's not even. But that's not even democracy. That's a totalitarian dictatorship of communism. That's what that is. And that's already here and Canada obviously.
Speaker 1: Based just a system in place. Canada's new anti hate tribunals have during the last decade lost little time in finding victims. Yet Canadian thought police did not begin by going after persons whom society would rally to support. Rather, they indicted those least in public favor and who are they? Holocaust revisionists, those who question whether a full six million Jews were killed by Nazis. During World War.
Speaker 2: They were called national socialists Nazis derogatory. It's not okay to say that anymore. We should educate ourselves and stop doing that, okay. And who is bulldozing of them all into the grave? And where did they come from? And how do we know those aren't Germans? After they reopened the camps, probably know they're not pushing that off the rhine? Ah yeah, right? And who did they actually tattoo because a lot of those tattoos didn't didn't check out when they were looking into the books, right, talk about gambling to try to make some money and capitalize on the situation and losing and still having to have that stupid thing on your arm and the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Haha.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean, look at this. They were starving. Everybody was dying of illness. They were bombed. They didn't have ability to bring food to these places, let alone even feed their troops or feed their people in the country. Who do you think was top priority of the people in the work camps? So people were already diseased. The Red Cross came in there and gave people of vaccines, making exacerbating the situation, making more illness, But it's Germany's fault. You know, they did execute people, the executed communists, the executed subversive Bolsheviks, people already guilty of crimes of subversion and terrorism, rightly so. And if those acts are what they were condemned by, then it's because those are condemnable acts, not because of what they were, but because of what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Or Two, we should understand that virtually all Holocaust revisionists agree that Hitler they had persecuted and even killed men.
Speaker 2: Well, then the revisionists are wrong too. Now they are revising history because they are continuing with the lie. If that's the case, like David Cole had half the story right, Ercidundel, I don't think was, I mean one hundred percent in agreement with David Cole. I think it's time for people to stop hating themselves in their history and their heritage over something that was a scam in the first place. Everything. They don't know how to tell the truth about anything. What makes you think they told the truth about that? What makes you think they told the truth about the books that they wrote for you to follow it religiously?
Speaker 1: Any Jews? Yet revisionists usually put the numbers of Jews deliberately killed by the Nazis in the hundreds of thousands, not millions they contend. The evidence shows much greater numbers of Jews were killed as a result of war, famine, and epidemics in internment camps than as a result of deliberate murder. Yet the figure of six million is a virtual article of faith for Bnigborith Canada and the Canadian Jewish con.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's also a cabalistic number because of a type typing has in letters. When they repeat the letters, they leave out one and they say so that they're saying okay, So this happens less six million, and that's where they come up with that through their mystical interpretation.
Speaker 1: Ungress. As a result, those organizations have relentlessly pressured the Canadian human rights tribunals to prosecute revisionists for publicly questioning the six million figure. Usually revisionists have lost in core and by losing precedent has been established in Canadian law.
Speaker 2: It's the hardest thing to do. But somehow the Germans pulled this off, to have done all that alleged killing, and yet they're in Europe. There were more of them after the war than there were before, not by a lot, but the number barely budged and it was actually increased.
Speaker 1: Interesting, huh that questioning the six million figure is definitely a violation of Section three nineteen, a hateful and hurtful act. With criminal convictions of those who doubt the six million figure, comes chilling possibilities that Christians are also in violation of the Federal Code. Surely, questioning numbers in the Holocaust is not as bad as describing another identifiable group, homosexuals, as evil and perverted. Yet that is exactly what the Bible instructs Christians to believe and teach concerning sodomy and those who practice it. As one of many biblical examples, Leviticus eighteen twenty two says you shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female. It is an abomination.
Speaker 4: Are Christians, by their fundamental anti gay stance, now in violation of Canada's anti hate laws? I asked that question to the Federal Police Authority in Ottawa, Sergeant Murray Knowles. He told me that since homos.
Speaker 3: And you put handcuffs on you just for asking, no, it's kidding.
Speaker 4: Sexuals are not as yet included in Section three nineteen's definition of a federally protected group. Christians can still criticize homosexuality. But I got a different story when I talked to the head of the anti hate unit in Calgary, Alberta. He clearly considered anti homosexual speech to be hateful and hurtful and would do his to see it prosecuted. If gays are not specifically protected under the federal law, how can such provincial police make anti homosexual speech a hate crime. In British Columbia, the police anti hate spokesperson told me that if someone were verbally humiliating homosexuals, the police would try first to convict that person on harassment charges. Once convicted, another federal statute, Section seven eighteen point two, passed by Ottawa in nineteen ninety six, would kick in. It allows police to define such anti gay harassment as a hate crime. Section seven eighteen point two makes intention to intimidate an aggravating circumstance, which boosts the penalty for such a bias crime. Section seven eighteen point two also protects victims of bias motivated crimes, such as homosexuals, under the full benefit of the federal hate law. Section three nineteen. These include stiffer fines and more jail time than if such harassment had not been motivated by a desire to humiliate. One of the reasons it was so easy to make Holocaust revisionism of thought crime in Canada was because the feelings of a clearly identifiable group under section three nineteen, the Jews were hurt. Yet there is much in the teachings of a New Testament which the Jews over the centuries have considered much more hurtful than denying the numbers of the Holocaust. For the past two thousand years, most Jews have bitterly resented the charge that the Jewish nation killed Jesus Christ. This was called the anti Semitic blood charge. Was it true? Listen to how in the Book of Acts the Apostles heaped blame upon that idea and the fiable group, the people of Israel and their religious leaders.
Speaker 1: Men of Israel, Listen to these words, Jesus the Nazarene, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put him to death. Therefore, let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ. This Jesus whom ye crucified, but you disown the Holy and the Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, but put to death the Prince of life by the name of Jesus Christ, the Nazarene, whom ye crucified. This man stands before you in good health.
Speaker 4: Such are only a few of the New Testament references inditing the Jewish nation and their leaders for the crucifixion. It is largely because of such so called anti sematism in the New Testament that Judaism has regarded a literal New Testament Christianity as a breeding ground for hatred and persecution of Jews, hatred that eventually led to the Holocaust. One provision of the present Canadian hate law is that it allows people to criticize others out of sincere religious motives. Yet, if a Canadian pastor, knowing full well the sensitivity of the Jews, teaches this biblical truth from the pulpit, he's in danger. There's no question he would be wide open to the charge of willfully inciting hatred under section three nineteen. He would not be able to defend his teaching as honest religious conviction. Rather the Jews would argue, re exposing their people to the blood charge, which led to the extinction of six million Jews, could only be viewed as a wilful attempt to incite hatred sex could lead to renewed persecution of an historically oppressed route. Christians in Canada know that simply.
Speaker 2: Questions historically oppressed or historically offensive, subversive, murderous, treacherous. I mean, do people go to single them out, the people even understand what Judaeanism is to be anti judaic, or do they go because based off of their you know, their offensive nature. There there are there there their response to this murderous, treacherous organization destroying their communities. Sorry, I stumbled there for a second. I'm little preoccupied with thought here. Well, uh, there's a there's twelve minutes left here. Let let's just finish this out. This show does not I'd be on here for three four hours if I put the other two on today. So I guess we're going to have to continue this some other time with the other two. But I will replay the ones called an Holy Alliance Zionism and Christianity, and the other Israel. Maybe we'll do a little tiny bit of that before we leave.
Speaker 4: Opening the extent of the Holocaust has earned Canadian revisionists huge fines, years of courtroom battles and appeals, a sentence of a year and a half in prison, and even loss of Canadian citizenship. With that in mind, is any pastor in Canada going to preach with conviction what the New Testament teaches concerning the Jewish role and the Crucifixion. To get the final answer, I again inquired of Sergeant Murray Knowles in Ottawa. He said that under Section three nineteen, Christians do have the right to express sincere religious criticisms of other identifiable groups. Get in reality, seeing how anti hate law is presently evolving into courts and taking into consideration the shadow cast by previous convictions, no Christian is likely to stick up his head and become the government's next test case. No one wants to help determine how far group libel laws can be stretched. I asked the Canadian Christian if believers in Canada are alarmed over such intimidation. When you live up here for a while, he said, you begin to sense when you are in danger of criticizing an identifiable group, and you back off. Everybody does. Otherwise you know you are playing with fire. When someone complains, the police will come and you may be charged. Usually, trying to defend your case in court is much worse than just pleading guilty and paying a fine in court, he said, you face financial and emotional exhaustion as you're dragged through the human rights tribunals. You said that in Canada.
Speaker 2: Christians know, so think about the abuse of that too. Anybody they don't like they can put through that process to financially destroy them. Right. They could even do it to people within money. Whatever the case may be. Someone doesn't like you, they put out a claim and it gets investigated, right, investigated in my ass, when there's an influence behind that allegation, there's no investigation. You're defending and losing battle, plain and simple, and it'll destroy you financially.
Speaker 4: Playing the favoritism of the government towards such identifiable groups as homosexuals and Jews do not come near any public criticism of their beliefs or the gay As a result, Christians strictly obey the hate crime laws. That is why there are virtually no Christians being tried for violation of them. It is not that a moral dilemma does not exist. Rather, very few Christians are willing to court disaster by criticizing federally protected groups. Instead, they withdraw into the fellowship of their churches and into those aspects of religion that still remain politically safe.
Speaker 1: Yet this is not the pattern Christ set for him.
Speaker 2: We've gotta skip That was most of it. We got to skip over. Now we gotta get to the next thing. We'll start here and I'm going to play something at the end here, So just to make sure that get it in, because I think they are kind of important.
Speaker 1: An shouldn't curse in Deuteronomy still lies heavily on the Jews.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this one is called a second zionis in Christianity the unholy alliance. And we're just picking up a couple of things about the talbot Heir real quick, and then we're gonna call.
Speaker 4: It in my book, Israel our Duty, our dilemma, I detaeil how Judaism was corrupted by the occult and immoral practices of Babylon. Let's touch very briefly.
Speaker 2: On they were the corruptors of Babylon. Babylon didn't do it to them.
Speaker 4: They did it to them, just one aspect.
Speaker 2: Of playing with black magic, getting a dark passenger, having that forever like a parasite, guide your destiny and bring you into doing darker things for that thing that continues to need to be fed. They have it.
Speaker 4: Such depravity pederasti, or the sexual molestation of children. Today, the greatest rabbis of the Talmud would be locked up as child molesters. Pederasti was deeply entrenched among the most respected Talmudic rabbis. It was taken for granted that the local rabbi could acquire a baby girl at three years of age as his sex toy, simply by raping her. Here are several passages from many in the Talmud granting such permission. In Nida forty five, be a woman asks Master, at what age may a woman marry? At the age of three years in one day? He told her, a girl of three years in one day may be betrothed by intercourse. Rabbi Joseph said, come and here, a maiden of three years old in a day may be acquired in marriage by coition. When a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing. The footnote to this passage says tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years. Although the Talmud forbids homosexuality among adult Jews, sodomy with small boys is permitted Leviticus twenty thirteen forbids sexual relations between men. The Talmut, however, defines a boy under nine years of age as a miner, not a man. He is excluded from the biblical prohibition. Since the boy is not sexually mature. The Talmud teaches he cannot throw guilt upon the rabbi who rapes him.
Speaker 2: And this is among their own people too. This is but this is at the heart of Frankism too, except they don't have boundaries on age.
Speaker 4: Only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse may throw guilt upon the active offender, whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot.
Speaker 1: It is significant that the pederasty we have mentioned is endorsed by the very greatest rabbis of the Talmud. These include Rabbi ben Zaki, Rabbi Ben Johai, and Rabbi Akaba. Christ accused the Pharisees of all uncleanness. This may have included child sex.
Speaker 4: It is because of such unbelievable darkness and immorality largely absorbed from sixteen hundred years in Babylon, that the Book of Revelation gave a new name to the Harlot of the Old Testament. She is now called Babylon, the Great Mother of Harlot's and abominations of the Earth. Her chief city, Jerusalem, is also referred to from heaven, not as Jerusalem, but as Sodom in Egypt, a term denoting sexual vice and bondage. In the eleventh century AD, the inhabitants of Babylon expelled the Jews once again, the mother of Harlot's Israel was forced to wander among the nations. After the Harlot was expelled from Babylon, she was forced to enter the Western and ultimately the modern world. Yet she was full of purpose and revenge. Before her rebellion, she possessed the respectability of a married woman with a lavish house and city to dwell in. Yet now having been cast out, she vowed she would return to her house in lands, the temple and capital city Jerusalem. Once secure in her land, she would find another husband who hated Jesus as much as she did. Together they would mock Jesus by ruling the world from Jerusalem with this great and uh.
Speaker 2: Put that on the backtop of what's going on in Israel right now.
Speaker 4: The sinister goal in mind, the Harlot conceived an intricate and very long range plan to corrupt Christ's new bride, the Church, and weaken the nations. She planned to so deceive and corrupt humanity that ultimately she and her false husband might assume control of the nations. During this medieval period, mystical rabbis children of the Harlot perfectly expressed their mother's plan for world dominion. They recorded her intentions in the Zohar, also called Kabbalah. To day, religious Jews consider the Zohar to be as inspired as the Talmud. Most ultra Orthodox Jews consider it even more inspired. Quoting the Zohar, Rabbi Jehudah said to him, Rabbi Chezhkiya, he is to be praised. He is able to free himself from the enemies of Israel, and the just are much to be praised to get free from them and fight against them. Rabbi Chezkia asked, how must we fight against them? Rabbi Jehudah said, by wise counsel, thou shalt war against them? By what kind of war? The kind of war that every son of man must war against his enemies, which Jacob used against Esau by deception.
Speaker 2: Right deception was at the heart of that story. By way of deception, thou shalt do war the masad, the.
Speaker 4: Seat and trickery were ever possible, they must be fought against without ceasing, until proper order be restored. Thus it is with satisfaction that I say we should free ourselves from them and rule over them. Because the Harlot's children were gifted merchants, she sent them forth as money lenders. During the Middle Ages and Renaissance. Her children became usurers, not only to the people of Europe, but to kings. As a result, she gained fabulous wealth. She created a network of banking houses, including the Rothschild's, Warburgs and Shifts.
Speaker 2: The Eminent and the Shifts In the Rothschilds actually shared a very large house in Frankfurt. Frankfort was the heart of a lot of things British, including the Illuminati, which is not surprising when you understand who they are.
Speaker 4: Story and Nesta Webster, in her Many books, which were publicly praised by Winston Churchill, described how Jews made use of secret societies. Freemasonry and the Illuminati were secret yet incredibly organized anti Christian organizations attempting to subvert Christian society. Through incredible organization and intrigue, they sought to establish their own new world order. Although primarily composed of Gentiles, Jewish agents of the Harlot were able to manipulate these secret societies to the Harlot's own ends, with the assistance of Freemasonry and the Illuminati, the Harlot's children so discord. This not only helped bring down the French monarchy, but largely destroyed the power of the Catholic Church in France through.
Speaker 2: Jacobins, Francists, Jesuits, Yep, through the Massonic lodges in seven and we collectively call those people the perfectible listing of the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: Nineteen eighty five, in Germany, a courier for the Bavarian Illuminati was killed when a lightning bolt struck him. When local police went through his bags, they found incredibly detailed evidence of how the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Had they were sewn into his jacket, actually.
Speaker 4: Infiltrated all German universities during the latter eighteenth century. Through invention of so called higher criticism of the Bible, the Illuminati eroded faith in the Land of Luther. This paved the way for the rise of Hegel Riechi and Nazism.
Speaker 2: Easy on that last one, buddy.
Speaker 4: But it was through communism that the Harla most impacted the modern world. Jewish revolutionaries masterminded and led the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. Such Jewish overthrow of the Czar and conquest of Russia was funded by the Jewish banking house of qun Lobe in New York and by the Rothschilds and Warburgs in Europe. The Encyclopediajudic tells us the communist movement and ideology played an important part in Jewish life. Individual Jews played in.
Speaker 2: Right that Kahl has run communistically and it has been before. There's communism other places Sanhedrin, that was all. That's what it comes from.
Speaker 4: Important role in the early stages of Bolshevism and the Soviet regime. The great attraction of communism among Russian and later also Western Jewry emerged only with the establishment of the Soviet regime in Russia. Communism and support of the Soviet Union thus seemed to many Jews to be the only alternative, and Communist trends became widespread in virtually all Jewish communities. During this period, intelligent services of the Western Powers were a buzz with reports of Jewish control of the Bolshevik Revolution. American intelligence from Siberia reported that of three hundred and eighty four commissars, more than three hundred were Jews. The Bolshevik movement is in.
Speaker 2: The others fellow travelers in the Masonic lodges.
Speaker 4: Has been since its beginning, guided and controlled by Russia Jews. Jews predominate in local Soviet government, anti Jewish feeling growing among population. Fifty percent of Soviet government in each town consists of Jews. British intelligence reveals the same pattern. There is now definite evidence that Bolshevism is an international movement controlled by Jews. Bolshevik leaders did not represent Russian working classes, most of them being Jews and Dutch intelligence. Bolshevism is organized and worked by Jews who have no nationality and whose one object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of.
Speaker 2: Things, no nationality and destroying the existing order of things is one dred percent. What the kabbala, the Lurian kabbala, not the well I mean, sure Moses de Leon or Moses the lion that Zohar but personified in the retelling and the reimagination of reimagining of creation with the vessels and all that crab came from Laria. But what was the goal to either there's two ways to get to the Messiah, the messhakrate corrupt the entirety of the planet, making it depraved and perverse, or make everybody good. Well, they're not going to go the other way, so they went the other way. They went with the corruption.
Speaker 4: Here is a photo of the First People's Commissariat. From left to right are Uritzky, Trotsky, Zenoviyev, Sparedlov, Kaganovich, all Jewish. Sir Winston Churchill, writing in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of February eighth, nineteen twenty, sums up the Jewish creation of communism. There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one, with the notable exception of Lenin. The majority.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Lenin's children spoke Yiddish. There's got to be more to that story. I know they always say Lenin wasn't, but I don't know. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 4: Authority of the leading figures are Jews. Quoting the American Hebrew of September eighth, nineteen twenty, the Bolshevist Revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains and because of Jewish dissatisfaction and by Jewish planning, shall also become a reality all over the world as a result. In Russia and China alone, not to mention such communist countries as Cuba and Cambodia, at least one hundred and eighty six million people were killed, millions of whom were Christians.
Speaker 3: The great kind of stifles the.
Speaker 2: Man. It's a little bit more than six million, especially six million that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Harlot has become drunk with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. In the years that followed the Bolshevik victory to all forms of liberalism, socialism, and Marxism, the children of the Great Harlot worked feverishly to break down faith in Jesus Christ and the moral values he taught. That is why almost all assaults against Christian activities and symbols in the twentieth century, in both schools and public places, are spearheaded by such Jewish civil liberties organizations as the American Civil Liberties Union, People for the American Way, and the Anti Defamation League.
Speaker 2: Of Isn't that funny? People for the American Way, That's not the American Way. Anti defamation of select groups because God for bid youb of European descent, if you catch my drift. They don't care about that. In fact, they attack that the banig Bereth.
Speaker 4: For example, the primary opponent of Judge Roy Moore and his defense of the Ten Commandments is Jewish lawyer Morris V's and his Southern Poverty Law Center. In the same way, so called anti hate laws of them pioneered both in the US and Canada by the Jewish Anti Defamation League of Banig Bereth. These are really anti Christian laws ending free speech in Canada. Canadian Jewish Congress recently pushed through Parliament its new anti hate Bill C. Three hundred. C three hundred makes it a criminal offense to publicly use the Bible to argue against homosexuality. Penalty for violation is five years in prison. In America, also, the ADL's Monster Anti Hate Bill, a Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act awaits passage by Congress, it would establish a vast federal anti hate bureaucracy similar to candidates. Such Jewish victories are possible because the Mother of Harlot's is in media control of the nations. Here's how the Great Harlot has acquired such staggering power.
Speaker 1: As the twentieth century donned countless immigrants fled political, religious, and economical pression in Europe. Those numbers included millions of Jews, mostly from Eastern Europe.
Speaker 2: Not yes, they're so oppressed.
Speaker 1: Fluent in the English language, such Jews, like other immigrants, found it difficult to penetrate the economic and cultural life of America. However, the invention of the silent Movie by Thomas Edison provided Jewish immigrants with the opportunity to enter a new enterprise not dependent upon language skills or dominated by large capital and established interests. They began by showing silent movies in shabby little movie theaters, especially in the poor immigrant quarters. Since immigrants did not have to understand English, silent movies were immensely popular. Soon, some Jewish theater owners began distributing films as well as buying other theaters. Their earnings enabled them to enter the field of film production. Migrating from the East Coast to sunny southern California, many of run down movie theaters found themselves the heads of large Hollywood film companies. The first of the Hollywood film giants to emerge was Paramount, founded and managed by former Jewish theater owner Adolph Suker. Paramount quickly dominated film production and distribution by its insistence that local theaters rent only Paramount's films. One Jewish producer who tried to fight Paramount's monopoly was Carl Lemmol. In nineteen twelve, he founded what ultimately became Universal Studios. William Fox, another Jew, founded what later became twentieth Century Fox. At nearly the same time, Louis B. Mayer, owner of a chain of movie theaters on the East Coast, founded what became Metro Golden Mayor with the advent of talking pictures. The other companies founded and headed by Jews wrote to greatness. Columbia was owned and dominated by Harry Kohne. Warner Brothers was founded by Jack, Harry Sam and Albert Warner. As the prestigious Encyclopedia Judaica tells us, thus, all the large Hollywood companies, with the exception of United Artists, were founded and controlled by Jews. In its article on television and radio, the Judaica is also quick to give Jews credit for the development of radio and television. It says that David Sarnoff started the first US radio chain, the National Broadcasting Company, in nineteen twenty six as a service of RCA. He developed RCA into an electronic giant. Sarnoff also pioneered the development of color television, building NBC into one of the big three TV networks in nineteen twenty five. The Judaica tells us CBS Radio was founded by another Jew, William S. Paley, a Chicago cigar maker, Pilley bought up an unsuccessful chain of Eastern US radio stations. Through his long lifetime, he built CBS into a multi billion dollar television empire. The third major television network, ABC, the Judaica says, was an outgrowth of an antitrust suit against NBC in the early nineteen forties. Leonard Goldenson became its president as its soared to similar domination of national television. Yet who owns the Big three today? Today? Sarnoff's NBC is owned by General Electric Corporation, yet it is still run primarily by Jews. The president of NBC News Andrew Lack is Jewish, as is senior vice president of Operations and Planning j Fine. Vice president of program Development Jeffrey Gaspin, and Vice president Vera Mayer are also Jewish. This confirms the famous Lichtor Roffman poll of top media executives, which found that fifty nine percent are Jewish. Today, William Paley's CBS is owned by another jew, Sumner Redstone, whose original name was Murray Rothstein. Sumner Redstone also owns Viacom, the producer and distributor of TV shows for all three networks. Viacom is the largest provider of cable TV programming, owning such cable giants as Showtime, MTV and Nickelodeon. MTV is the dominant cultural influence on teens and youth in their twenties in the world today. In addition to owning paramount studios, Sumner Redstone also owns a New York publishing empire which in include Simon and Schuster. Leonard Goldenson's ABC network is now owned by Michael Eisner, the owner of Disney and a pro homosexual Jew. Eisner owns ESPN Cable and Merrimac's movie studios, making his media empire the second largest in the nation after acquiring Disney. Eisner, like the other Jewish media moguls we have mentioned, has pursued a policy of replacing Gentiles with Jews in leadership positions the biggest.
Speaker 3: Media, you know, like they did to our government.
Speaker 1: The Leviathan in the world today is AOL Time Warner. Until its merger with internet provider AOL Time Warner, controlled by Gerald Levin, a Jew, was the second largest communications empire in America. Levin bot Turner Broadcasting in nicenineteen ninety six and appointed Jewish executive Walter Isaacson as head of the CNN newsgroup.
Speaker 2: Time the CIA.
Speaker 1: NN Warner owns HBO, the country's largest pay TV cable record company, as well as Warner Brothers Studios. Time Warner's publishing empire is headed by chief editor Norman Pearlstein. In two thousand, Time Warner was bought by internet provider AOL headed by Gentile Steve Case. Case was chairman of this new Megamedia empire while Gerald Levin was CEO. Recently, however, possibly because of financial mismanagement, both Case and Levin have been forced to step down. Levin's African American appointee, Richard Parsons, is now in control. Not far behind is the media empire of Edgar Bronfman, the second Jewish heir of the Seagram's Distillery fortune. He owns the biggest record business in the world, PolyGram, as well as Universal Studios and the legendary Jewish media giant MCA, nicknamed the Octopus for the extent of its power in the communications and recording industries.
Speaker 2: Remember the Brahmans are the reason why the big push to put fluorite in the water was a thing.
Speaker 1: MCA is best known for its production of the blasphemous movie The Last Temptation of Christ. Rupert Murdoch, owner of the News Corporation and Fox Television Network, while not Jewish, is strongly pro Israel. His president and CEO of the Fox group, Peter Chernin, is Jewish. The Los Angeles Jewish Times confirms our summary four of the largest five entertainment giants are now run or owned by Jews. Murdoch's News Corporation at number four, is the only gentile holdout.
Speaker 2: However, Rupert, the terminology has holdout, is as.
Speaker 1: Pro Israel as any Jew, probably more so. Canada's largest media conglomerate is can West Global, owned by Jewish media mogul Israel Asper. Asper rules his media empire of seventeen Canadian daily newspapers and over one hundred weeklies plus radio and TV stations with an iron hand.
Speaker 2: Imagine trying to get an honest report about something they accuse you of into the papers. Right, You're already condemned by public opinion long before any mock trial takes place. When you try to defend yourself from an indefensible position, not because you did it or did anything, it's indefensible because the system is rigged. Against you, and the public opinion is what it matters.
Speaker 1: He forbids criticism of Israel. Today, Even though ownership of communication networks may change hands, Jews continue to direct and staff the media. Their power and presence only increases. The Encyclopedia Judaica, in its article on publishing, also reveals that a preponderance of US daily newspapers and most New York publishing houses are Jewish owned. These include the three most influential newspapers in America. First is The New York Times, including its New York Times Book Review, the standard guide to bookstore and library purchasing. Second is the newspaper most influential upon lawmakers on Capitol Hill, the Washington Post. The Washington Post also publishes the International Herald Tribune, the most widely distributed newspaper in the English language. Third in influence is the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: And even though now you have.
Speaker 2: You know mister Amazon himself Bezos in control of the Washington Post, do you have to ask yourself where his loyalties lie.
Speaker 1: With its daily circulation of four million, such staggering power over the printed page does not include the literally hundreds of newspapers throughout the nation that are owned by Jews. Such power begins with the New York Daily News, The Village Voice, the New York Post, and spreading out through the vast publishing empire of the Samuel Newhouse chain of thirty daily newspapers. New House also owns Parade Magazine, with its circulation of twenty two million. Jewish control of the newspaper industry constitutes a complex web of Jewish media interconnection. Until Gerald Levin recently stepped down from control of AOL Time Warner, Jews had dominated the three most influential news magazines in America, Time Newsweek and US News and World Report. Mortimer Zuckerman, owner and editor in chief of U S News and World Report, also owns Atlantic Monthly and The New York Daily News. The Encyclopedia Judaica, in its article on publishing, confirms that two of the three largest book publishers, Simon and Schuster and Random House, have during the twentieth century been Jewish owned. Only very recently has Random House become a subsidiary of the German media giant Bartelman's ag The third AOL Time Warner, while no longer under the direct control of Gerald Levin, remains under powerful Jewish influence. A half dozen Jewish publishers and distributors also control distribution of ninety five percent of best selling books.
Speaker 2: And the rest. They have the neighbor at ADL to, you know, manipulate their actions, censor them, so they control everything.
Speaker 4: The Book of Revelation describes them.
Speaker 2: We've got to cut it now because we are at almost three hours. I didn't expect to be here this long. Why did I keep doing that? Looks so silly. They decided to recrop me. Thanks, thanks a lot, guys, thanks for recropping. Really, that wasn't doing that before. It was a full page. Maybe it's just a glitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there we have it.
Speaker 2: There it is, And since we're on the topic of books, you can find it on my website and you can find the links to Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It was self published, so you're not going to find it in bookstores unfortunately. Maybe when I do a second one, they'll be, you know, another way to get it published, but this is the way it is at the moment. You can get it from me if you want to signed. You can also get it from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or on digital copy. On Coobo and Lulu. Priest Craft Beyond Babylon. That's priest Craft Beyond Babylon. Okay, thank you for watching. Check out the links in the description that we mentioned in the beginning of the show in the description of the videos, and please support your local well dad first, history guy. Second, thank you.