Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham is not here today. It's his kids first day of school, so he's taken the day to, you.
Speaker 3: Know, be there for them. You know how that goes with us back to school? Okay.
Speaker 4: You know he gave you a hard time when you had to go to your daughter's graduation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me, let the kids start school at six am.
Speaker 3: Graham.
Speaker 2: If you hear this, come on, you could have eaten there here and then left to go.
Speaker 3: You're not going to stay in class with them. No, I'm just kidding really quick, cheaty. Yeah, got recognized yesterday. Oh my god. Does this happen often? No, it doesn't. I thinks a big deal. This is my first time getting recognized in public. So I was at the way. I thought you got recognized at Costco before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they didn't come up to me, so I didn't know that I got recognized.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Okay, So yesterday I was I went to the gym.
Speaker 4: I was in the pool and I was wearing my goggles getting ready to swim, and then this lady comes up to me and I'm just and she says my name and I'm like first, Like first though, I was like, oh my gosh, how did she.
Speaker 3: Know my name? Like who is she?
Speaker 5: And then she was like, oh, I'm such a huge fan of the show. I listen to you guys all the time. And I was like, oh, thank you. But it was so embarrassing because I had my goggles on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, nobody looks cute.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is like the worst time we amathing suit. Yeah, oh my god, that's like my worst fear. So you had to like remove your goggles to see who it was. Circles around your.
Speaker 2: Were they like were they all fogged up and like water inside? So you take a mar and water out.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 5: It was so embarrassing, but it was really cool at the same time, Like I was like, it literally made my day.
Speaker 3: Did you get her name?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is Margo. She listens to the podcast. Maoah, shout out Margo.
Speaker 3: Woo. Oh my god. I love that. That's like my worst fear.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 3: Like me and my family we go to water parks a lot because we have kids. My worst fear is somebody recognizing it. We happened before. I've been a gray wolflage and I'm like Oh my god, here I am feeling just like the world's biggest big back in my big suit.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't want to be noticed, and then we appreciate everyone that comes up. But you know, there's certain situations where you want to be invisible, like come on, everyone has those scenarios.
Speaker 4: That's why at the gym, I try not to make eye contact with anybody because I just I don't look cute.
Speaker 3: At the gym. Ever, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you guys see Okay, so you know Noah Lyles, Yes, the guy who you know won at the Olympics, and it was a big deal because he won by like a fraction of a second and then he had to be wheeled off in a wheelchair because he has COVID. Do you remember, yes, yes, Okay, Well he was out partying Sunday night and everyone's like, wait, I thought you had COVID. You had you were in a wheelchair. He said that his his time, like the he was no longer like infected with.
Speaker 3: It or whatever. It had been five days since he tested positive. I don't know what the rules are anymore, but doesn't that seem a little soon?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like you were literally out there about to like you're just pushed out on a wheel share. How are you at the club? Yeah, that's a little it's a little.
Speaker 4: Suspect, right, But I mean, then again, I feel like, like you said, nowadays, it's like, what is the protocol?
Speaker 3: Obviously even way anyone even follows it at this point.
Speaker 4: So I feel like a lot of people they still show up to work, they still go everywhere with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he showed up to the Olympics. That's a good point.
Speaker 4: So I guess it's kind of like, oh, I mean, not that it's okay, but I guess, so you're showing up everywhere.
Speaker 3: Do you really even have it if you don't get tested?
Speaker 2: No, I probably shouldn't have said that you should get tested.
Speaker 3: In example, people say.
Speaker 2: But I don't know him out at the club's a little suspect.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: The Gramma's not here.
Speaker 2: Today's kids first day of school, so he is on daddy duties as something with you every Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Are cool or not?
Speaker 1: Less?
Speaker 3: And Jess you want to kick it off? Yes, so cool or not?
Speaker 8: Everybody using the word demure.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing it on TikTok a lot for the past two days.
Speaker 3: You have yeah, NonStop?
Speaker 4: Have you do you think that you're gonna start using it? Let me explain it, Let me explain what it is. Okay, so it is. It just basically means more reserved, more modest, more shy, so bratt girls summer, which is something that a term that we had recently talked about, not not too long ago, that was being a little more reckless, little more party girl.
Speaker 2: That's out, Okay, no marat being demure.
Speaker 3: Now, this is one example.
Speaker 9: You see how very igant. I don't do too much, I don't go too crazy, I don't do too long. Very demure, something very classy.
Speaker 3: I kind of like it. Yeah, I don't know how I would use it in a sentence yet, but I like it. I like the way it sounds. Let me try.
Speaker 8: You see how we all showed up to work today.
Speaker 3: Huh, very cute.
Speaker 8: See very demure, very mindful. So Graham is not very demure today.
Speaker 3: It's not demure today, got it?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: I loan now from now? One used a mirror instead of okay, so cool cool or not?
Speaker 2: I bought a pack of non ankle socks. Let me explain, because I've been seeing everyone talk about how this is the way you can tell someone's age. If you're still wearing ankle socks, you're you're giving it away that you're a millennial. Everyone's wearing like the creuse socks, like just anything but the ankle socks.
Speaker 3: So I would say, H and M. And you know how they have like the things are there to check out that you can just like pick up at It's like hair accessories, socks, whatever is I picked up a pack of socks. I just don't know how to wear them. I haven't worn them. Really. Wait, so you're telling me you have not worn I haven't worn anything other than than ankle socks this whole time. Yeah, oh my god, sometimes you do. It's a while.
Speaker 2: I'll wear longer ones because my I have these socks that have little Hennessy bables.
Speaker 3: But that's the only ones. Okay.
Speaker 4: You know, it's so funny because I'm wearing ankle socks right now. This is cheety, and I don't know, I do.
Speaker 3: You feel older? No? I forget about it.
Speaker 4: And so people bring it up that only millennials and all the people wear them. So yeah, I feel like I've just fully made the change to non ankle socks and I'm staying there. Anytime I do wear like the the random pairs of ankle socks that I still have, I feel weird and I feel like, yeah, and I feel like my ankles just don't look nice. I don't know they I don't like showing them anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like the point of wearing the longer socks is to show them. Yeah, right, But it's like if I'm wearing jeans, how am I showing them?
Speaker 3: But I don't know how to wear them.
Speaker 4: I also think ankle socks aren't that comfortable, and I hate when they like go underneath your foot, like you know, if if your ankle sock is like already.
Speaker 3: I've stretched out. Yes, you just need some new ones. That's that's all that is.
Speaker 2: But cool, thank you, thank you. We actually have a cooler not on the talkbacks.
Speaker 3: Hey, JV show.
Speaker 10: Cool or not?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 10: Well, cooler not. My husband just admitted that the only time of day he feels like saying I love you is that five point fifty in the morning, when I'm still sleeping and quiet.
Speaker 9: What the not?
Speaker 2: No, that's the only time, and we all know he's not actually saying it. Then he's just saying he does because you wouldn't know, because you're a sky it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Not so not cool.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about this new term that everybody's using on social media, demure, which means what.
Speaker 8: Jess it means more reserved, classy.
Speaker 3: Shy egg.
Speaker 12: Good morning JB.
Speaker 3: Sorry Jessin, you mean to catch all let me talk back.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show. Matthew from San Jose. I love the demure phase right now. I've been saying it like the last week and Cheaty yesterday at the gym. You are not like other girls, Cheaty, you are very demure. You come to the gym dress in your bathing suit, ready to swim in the gym pool, very demure, very on point.
Speaker 10: Good job, Cheaty.
Speaker 3: Yeah love that. Thank you. Tita's got a major or a point.
Speaker 8: Selena just learned that term.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did great. All right, So a couple of things coming to Chick fil A.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be available starting August twenty six.
Speaker 3: Let me know if you guys are here for this.
Speaker 2: The Banana Pudding milkshake back for the first time in thirteen years.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm here for alana banana. I don't know if I like that why, I'm not a big banana person.
Speaker 8: But the I love banana flavors. Now banana pudding, I don't know if I've had before.
Speaker 3: This is just, by the way, I love banana pudding.
Speaker 2: Also a since it actually sounds good. A banana frosted coffee, here for it. Yep, that one sounds good.
Speaker 3: I'm here for coffee. What anything banana?
Speaker 8: I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Banana coffee though it just what about banana oreos?
Speaker 3: That sounds delicious?
Speaker 2: Just no, by the way, it's not a thing, but I will email them and it should be. You're welcome, all right, So let me know if you guys would be willing to give up sexy time for this. There was a survey that was done in more than a quarter of gen Z that was surveyed would give up sexy time for a full year if it meant they would have enough money to put down a deposit on a house.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 4: Well, this is cheaty and I've been that for maybe three or four years.
Speaker 3: She's a big problem for me. Gity, you would have money to buy the whole house already there, just pile them on. What extra year will hurt? Sure? How much would have saved up?
Speaker 7: NU?
Speaker 3: Well, got a lot, but I would I don't know. If here's a long time. A year is a long time. I think long time.
Speaker 4: If I was single, I could do it. I'm in a relationship, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think your man would be on board? He would not be on board. No, I don't think that's being able to purchase a house in the Bay Area.
Speaker 8: See, but this isn't You don't even you're not even getting the full house.
Speaker 3: You're just getting the down payment.
Speaker 2: For that mean that mean that means you're able to move in there. You obviously start to make your mortgage payments and all that.
Speaker 4: But I mean, if he was on board with it, I think I'd be up for it, because then we'd be we'd like hold each other accountable and we'd like help each other out.
Speaker 8: But if he wasn't on board, I know I'd.
Speaker 3: Like caven and I would not last a year, would you, Selena? I know, I don't think I would last.
Speaker 2: I think my man would be down to do it to not because in his mind is probably we don't do it a lot anyways, and then we're getting a down bandment.
Speaker 9: For a house.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean houses are really expensive, so it's like, what are you willing to give up?
Speaker 2: So sixty percent of gen Z adults worry they might never own a home.
Speaker 3: Is that you, guys?
Speaker 2: Because that has been me with everything just getting more and more expensive, especially here in the Bay Area. And I'm not one of those people who is willing to sacrifice my Bay Area life to go live and like.
Speaker 3: Go Tolado or something.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that, not doing that other things that people would trade sex floor About a third of gen Z would stop, you.
Speaker 3: Know, doing that for a raise at work.
Speaker 5: No again, I don't think it supplies to me because I would do it.
Speaker 3: Cheaty would do anything. She's already not not getting any action.
Speaker 2: A quarter of people surveyed would abstain from sexy stuff if I'm getting a promotion at work again.
Speaker 3: Chet would do it?
Speaker 2: TV Yeah no, uh, let me see here at thirty two percent, we've already covered that.
Speaker 3: That's the house down pace. Yes, see, back to the house.
Speaker 4: I'm like, growing up, I used to have this, well, I mean I still have the wish, but I now it just seems less and less likely. I had a wish of like buying my parents a house, and I'm like, how am I?
Speaker 8: How am I gonna buy ever gonna have a house? When I can't even buy one for myself.
Speaker 3: I know, it's just horrible. So you know what, maybe I guess maybe I would.
Speaker 2: What's interesting about this survey is that it's mostly women who are like, you know what, I think I would give it up for a year to do these certain things.
Speaker 3: Forty five percent of men were like, no way.
Speaker 4: Oh that's all. Yeah, if any men are listening that would give up a whole year of sexy time for a down payment on a house, leave us a talkback right now, because I'm curious.
Speaker 3: So there's probably a lot of people in Che's position where they're not getting any anyway.
Speaker 13: So hot things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So apparently Taylor Swift controls Travis Kelsey's hair. So Patrick Mahomes was doing an interview and he reveals that he's been trying to get Travis Kelsey to grow his hair out a little bit. Do you remember, like when he first got with Taylor, he had.
Speaker 3: Like the fade going on.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you look at Travis now, if you haven't seen him for a while, his hair is a little bit longer. And Patrick Mahomes says that's because of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 14: I've been trying to get in the girl's hair out and all of a sudden, Taylor gets him to do it.
Speaker 2: Why, jess, if you're in a relationship, do you feel like you have any say over your man's hair.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: I think he probably gets the final say because it's his hair at the end of the day. But same with me, Like he likes my hair on the longer side, so I probably wouldn't cut it really short because I know he likes it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of feel like, I mean, my man doesn't really have hair. He's kind of does have completely shaved. But as far as like facial hair, like I y, yeah, and what I don't like And now more audio from Patrick Mahomes, jes, you guys can hear his kermit.
Speaker 14: Voice having all those guys and you know, at the end of the day and the old man that's exactly, that's.
Speaker 3: Great love some Patrick mahomes. All right, So YG is accusing Sweety of cheating. Okay, so you know how over the weekends they were in a loud argument. We talked about this yesterday.
Speaker 2: The argument was so loud that somebody called the cops and they came over. They broke it up, and apparently it was over some cell phone drama. The fight, thankfully did not turn physical. It was just like a verbal spat. So cops they did not take like a criminal report since nobody had committed any crimes, but they did take an incidant report and then they left once everything had just calmed down. Well, yesterday, YG posted something pretty telling on his Instagram store a lion emoji and a cheetah emoji, like lion as in you lion, You're a liar, and then cheetah as in cheater, you you're cheating. I ended up leading the post soon after. But what do you guys make of this? Do you think Sweedy cheated?
Speaker 4: I don't want to believe that she did, but I don't know who to believe in this scenario. I mean, this is the second time that they've been together, right.
Speaker 3: It Yeah, didn't work out.
Speaker 2: They were kind of on off for a little bit. Do you know why didn't? There are rumors that he I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think he might have done something in the first I guess their first go around.
Speaker 8: Now he's saying she did something, so I have.
Speaker 3: I have two thoughts.
Speaker 2: One, I still think this is why G's fault, because you probably did something that forced her to feel abandoned and neglected and so she had to find, you know, fulfillment somewhere else. My second thought is, once there is cheating and mistrust in a relationship, it's not a good idea to give it another go because you are you don't trust that person. Like that's just my opinion. It's just not going to work out, and.
Speaker 4: The issues will always going to be there and they'll, yeah, they'll always get brought back up.
Speaker 3: This is cheaty.
Speaker 5: I know that YG cheated on Kailani last time when they were together, so I think they're both just like toxic, toxic. And I remember you're bringing this up off the air, but you said that the Bay Area girls are just so toxic.
Speaker 3: But I meant that in a good way. People, Why did you.
Speaker 2: Say that I met that and I meant that as a compliment.
Speaker 3: Jess, what do you have inside today's.
Speaker 8: Trouble driverless Waymore vehicles?
Speaker 4: You guys are going to be hitting the Bay Area freeways very very soon. The company says that this is their next step for the Bay Area since they have been very successful with all of the testing that they've been doing with Arizona freeways. So there's no word yet on any exact dates on when the rides will be offered to the public.
Speaker 3: But how do you guys feel? This makes me a little nervous.
Speaker 4: Me too, because we've been on a ride on WAYMO before.
Speaker 8: I felt comfortable going on it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that bad. It wasn't because you.
Speaker 2: Were going thirty miles an hour exactly on a freeway.
Speaker 3: It's a I don't know.
Speaker 2: It makes me a little nervous, Like, I'm glad they have tested it out other places first, But Arizona freeways are different, way different than Bay Area freeway.
Speaker 4: Yes, and if people are already you know, driving pretty fast, not letting you merge, now, imagine if there's just a way more car that does not know what to do and is holding up, is causing traffic, or is just causing accidents.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous about this, but I guess we'll see how it goes when they start.
Speaker 3: Do we know what?
Speaker 2: So is it just gonna be like a pilot program first, like they're just gonna test it out kind of, because you know how they did it like in like in steps when it was here in the city, like it was only certain people that could ride it in certain hours. Is it gonna be more like that or is it just a free for all anyone can sign up.
Speaker 3: Because that's how it is now in the city.
Speaker 4: I believe it's gonna be tested because that's what they did in Arizona. So I think they're just kind of taking that model and bringing it over here. So we don't have a date, an exact date yet, but that's coming, you guys, get ready.
Speaker 3: This makes me nervous. I can't even figure out how to park in a parking lot. We talked about that yesterday.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a parking lot here in San Francisco where between rides, all the waymo cars will go and they'll park themselves. And they do that by backing into these spots, and so they're all filing in one by one, and the one car is in another car's way, and so they're honking at that car where there's nobody in there, so they're honking back, and it's just it's like thirty cars just all honking at each other and they're not moving. And these are the cars that are gonna be on our freaway.
Speaker 3: It's our future.
Speaker 2: I'm not ready, but I've been getting like even way moo ads on my Instagram. You have, Yeah, I don't know if it's because we've been talking about and obviously we all know our phones are listening. But the ad was literally like the future is now you can sleep on the way home, and it was two people like riding home from a club or something like that.
Speaker 4: I will say the one time I had to Uber to work, it was beautiful to not have to pay attention on the road. But it was nice knowing that there was a driver who was paying attention. If I don't know that, I would take a nap on away moo. I'm sorry, but yeah, I'm a little scared right.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Jesz The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 15: Good Morning JV Show. This is Daniel from Leo. I want to wish my son Mason. A happy first day back at school is going to fifth grade in a Napa galut monkey. I will see you after school, by that's a big day.
Speaker 3: Have a grade first day fifth grade? Do you guys remember anything from fifth grade? Not at all. I have the worst memory ever.
Speaker 2: I only remember like the awful things that happened, like middle school also.
Speaker 3: Sad made fun of I know, yeah it was. It was not a great time. I don't remember, and you know what it was.
Speaker 2: It's because other girls were allowed to shave their legs and my.
Speaker 3: Mom my god, I was the same way too. It is like a traumatizing us. Literally is so bad. So I had just awful memories from school and high school wasn't wasn't much better. Okay, you know enough of this sad talk. Let's get to what it's where.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you can win a JV show chug mug. This is our first piece of JV show merch.
Speaker 3: So here's how it works. In case you are new to the JV show.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've never played, Maybe today could be the first day that you do play.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play a clip. It has a bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the very first person to guess the bleeped out word correctly. As always, leave your guesses on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. It's really easy to do, just with a little word microphone button there. It's like a voice message that'll be sent straight to us and then you win.
Speaker 3: You get the check bug. As easy as that. All right, So here is today's clip. I think there are a lot of listeners that would like to gram. I just get that vibe. Don't you guys get that? But I really love that. If he is Harry, I'm so glad he's not. He's already the most like arrogant person that I know, tru Leio. But this is a family show. So keep your guesses clear.
Speaker 4: Yes, believe your name, city, and guess first answer of the morning wins the JV Show Show.
Speaker 3: Way to get those guesses in, We're gonna play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna plain what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 2: You want to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 3: It's the only way you're gonna win. As always, leave.
Speaker 2: Your guest is on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in, here is two days clip.
Speaker 4: I think there are a lot of listeners that would like to gram.
Speaker 3: I just get that vibe. That's so bro.
Speaker 2: Just remember this is a family show. Okay, we got hits the car. Okay, clean it up.
Speaker 3: You sick goes.
Speaker 2: So the guess, uh, the bleep out word is always something clean. Your guesses have to be clean. Let's run through some guesses now, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 12: I think the leaped out word is smack smack, Gram, have a good day.
Speaker 3: That's a good guy, you know.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of people that would love the opportunity to do that too.
Speaker 3: Not the correct guest though, but that is a good one.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Dante.
Speaker 3: Is the leap that word Meet Graham? To meet Graham? Hold on, hold on, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: I was trying to get the buzzer sounds. So Meet Graham was a guest that is not going to be It's.
Speaker 9: All right, Good Morning V Show.
Speaker 3: This is Henry Senose and my guess for leaped out word is drink with thanks drink with Graham. I'm sure he would love that.
Speaker 2: Graham is like the biggest drinker ever. I'm sure there's so many people that would love to just.
Speaker 3: Drink one out of the chuck mug. Good guess, Good morning, JV Show.
Speaker 13: This is cynia for any is the leap that worm debate, have a great day debate.
Speaker 3: Look, you can do that anytime on the talkback Michae.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want a debate, Graham, you just call us up or you leave a talk back.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not today, he ain't it, but all good guesses. Hopefully we get the correct one coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Right now that we're playing what the Bleep? Where you can win something you know, not as cool as a chromebook, but still really cool the JV Show Chug Mug.
Speaker 2: It's our first piece of JV Show merch. Here's how this game works. Okay, it really kicks off at seven oh five. We encourage you to be here at the start of the game because if.
Speaker 3: You're the first person to guess today's a bleeped out word, that's how you win. The chug mugs.
Speaker 2: Eve a better chance of winning if you're here at seven oh five, but you can still play.
Speaker 3: Along caseh mist it. Here's today's clip. I think there are a lot of listeners that would like to gram. I just get that vibe. You so gross. Hey, just remember this is a family show, so the bleeped out word is always something clean. Okay, let's go through some guesses. Now, oh wrong button, Here we go.
Speaker 4: This is Ryan and San Jose.
Speaker 15: My guest for today is gonna be hang out people when I hang out with Graham.
Speaker 3: Hang out with Graham.
Speaker 2: As much as I hate to admit it, I do think there's a lot of people that would like to hang out with Grabs A fun guy wish he was he would love this if you were here.
Speaker 8: Just yeah, Leah, energy would be through the roost.
Speaker 3: Good guess that's not the correct one. I had a JP show.
Speaker 9: This is Joan Moroca.
Speaker 11: I think the word is stay.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but that's a really gross yo yo yo.
Speaker 16: Jacob from South Bay here, My guess is high five.
Speaker 3: I'd love to high five man? High five? Did you pay five yourself?
Speaker 12: Is that.
Speaker 3: These are all great guesses? Yeah, people I think would like to high five gram.
Speaker 4: But I see you really short, like us, because then then it's hard you have to jump.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We here on the g TV show, We're all.
Speaker 4: I'm five ft, I'm five two, and I'm five one, and then Graham is like six to two or something.
Speaker 3: Hi difference. Hey ladies, Happy Wednesday. Amanda Adelaie from Napa. We think that the secret bleepelt word is have a drink, go to a bar, go from dirt, but really have a drink. That's our answer. Okay, yay, I on's Firthday School.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 3: Have a nice so we have a great day. Okay. Drink I think is a very popular guest. People want to drink with Graham. However, that's not the correct one.
Speaker 14: Good morning.
Speaker 3: This is Bigy from Mossa Frante.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing the bleep dot word is hug.
Speaker 15: Thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Hugo.
Speaker 8: He looks like a huggable guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know hug if you guys know that about me, Selena, I don't do hugs. But here's today's clip. Unbleeped. I think there are a lot of listeners that would like to hug. I just get that vibe. Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 4: I can see that you have Albronda, she is getting that chug mug. Couple of other listeners that got it correct. Bear with me because if I miss some of them, I'm sorry. But Emma from Tampa, Florida, Wow, do you want to correct?
Speaker 8: Yup, you're number one, because thanks so much.
Speaker 3: And Rebecca from Conquered Nice.
Speaker 8: I actually thought there was gonna be a lot more correct answers, but the answers was.
Speaker 4: Just we're just like all across the board, just a bunch of different things.
Speaker 3: And that's okay. Thank you everyone for playing today. VICKI, congratulations. You want to check your email.
Speaker 2: That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug mug. And if you want a chug mug. But you weren't able to win today, no worries to play this every weekday seven o five here on Wild thanty four nine, the base number one hit music station down next. You're not gonna want to go anywhere because we have more winning. You know, everyone is pretty much well, my daughter doesn't go back to I know Harich we're at Harerich isn't start officially till tomorrow, but I know all around the bait. Yeah, we started Thursday I don't know why, but I know all upon the bait, a lot of you are already back in school and you can probably use a new Chromebook laptop, so we have your chance to win that next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Uh, yes, Graham is not in today. I know he is taking his kids to school as a first day.
Speaker 3: Of school, like a lot of you guys, Happy first day. If that's you really quick, we got to talk back before we get to the JV show. Yep, Nope, game.
Speaker 1: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Graham from NAPA, longtime listener, first time talkbacker.
Speaker 1: Show's kind of missing something today.
Speaker 6: I can't put my finger on it, but it's just not quite as funny this morning.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 6: I wanted to leave a talkback because I wanted to wish my best best buddy in the whole world a seventh, happy seventh birthday. His name is fort He's turning seven today and it's also his first day of school. And also it's my daughter Quinny birds first day of school as well.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday for birthday forty and first you get just celebrate by going to school. How fun is that? And who gives a fart.
Speaker 2: We really dropped the ball on that one. I blame Jess for whatever reason. It's for a fault, I think, I think grandmod agree. All right, let's go to the phone, swealthany for nine?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 10: Who's this?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 10: This is Melissa?
Speaker 1: Hi, Melissa?
Speaker 3: How are you today? Oh? My gosh, I'm good. What's his name?
Speaker 14: Second grade?
Speaker 3: Andie?
Speaker 13: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: Andie.
Speaker 2: We hope you have the best day ever and hopefully Mom can win you a laptop.
Speaker 3: This is for him? Or is it for you? I wouldn't be mad either way? It's for Andy. Okay, Well, let's see if mom can get it done. You want to play the JV show you have Nope game gonna ask you four random trivia questions. You get three correct, and this chromebook is yours? Okay, okay, all right, here's question number one.
Speaker 2: Finish the title of this famous fable, The Boy who Cried What?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Easy? Psy quest one point on the board. Question number two. What area of the Atlantic is said to be.
Speaker 4: Responsible for the mysterious disappearance of ships and.
Speaker 11: Aircrafts the Bermuda Tangle?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Melissa, you're on a roll. Question number three in Nascar or in a NASCAR race? What does it mean when they wave a white flag?
Speaker 9: Caust not?
Speaker 3: You sure? Last lap?
Speaker 1: The last lap?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wait, who's that?
Speaker 13: Daga?
Speaker 1: That was not you?
Speaker 3: That said Love's look? Who said that? No?
Speaker 9: No, my older sons in the car too.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll allow it, will allow it. I'm just just asking question number four. You don't even need this one, but let's just do it for funzies.
Speaker 8: How long is a fortnight?
Speaker 17: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll say.
Speaker 12: Four hours.
Speaker 2: Oh, two weeks's the answer, but we'll give up the far you want anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just want a chromebook courtesy of Epic Records.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be perfect for back to school. Yes, Andy, don't you have the best mom ever? Yes? Yeah, you are que Okay, you are very welcome, all right, Melissa, hang on, Cheetie's gonna pick up in the next room to get you that winning hang on there, honest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the.
Speaker 4: Most talked about stories happening today in the and trending is sponsored by MENSI needs to visit Mensine Sleepworld for the Labor Day cells event or visit sleep world dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, there was so much Blake Lively drama right now. You know, she starts in the new movie It Ends with Us, which actually did really really good at the box office this past weekend. She's also one of the producers, so everybody thinks that she is feuding with her co star Justin Baldoni, who also directed the movie. So there's been rumors that there were disputes in post production, and even though neither of them will admit it, all signs are pointing to them like not being on good terms. I don't know if you guys have seen any footage or videos of Blake at these press events.
Speaker 3: Yes, but she's like.
Speaker 2: Doing interviews never with Justin, Like they are not doing anything together. There's also the fact that Blake does not follow him, and in a recent interview, Blake talked about a certain clash on set, but didn't say who it was with.
Speaker 3: It was supposedly over the use of a Lana del Ray song in.
Speaker 2: The movie, like, like the other person didn't want that in the movie.
Speaker 3: But who would have a say in that? Probably that director? Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's also reports that Justin just hired a crisis public relations manager to try to fix all of this negative press. Her name is Melissa Nathan. She represented Johnny Depp during his trial with Amber Heard. So she's like, what are the big names?
Speaker 4: See, that's interesting that he would be the one to hire somebody to help with that, because I feel like, from what I've been seeing, he's getting a lot of.
Speaker 8: Really good press compared to her.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people are.
Speaker 2: But if it's his film, you don't want any negative press around because that's not the only thing that is making headlines their feud. There's also the fact that Blake Lively. So, look, I have not seen the film, but I've been told by people that have that there are themes of like domestic violence in the film, And so people were coming for Blake, like, why aren't you speaking on this. You're coming off very tone deaf in these interviews talking about everything, but you know, these really serious themes in the film, And when she's asked about it, she takes like a more lighthearted, humorous telling rather than talking about how.
Speaker 3: Serious this can be.
Speaker 2: And she, by the way, she finally saccomes to all like the backglash. Yesterday, she did post some statistics to her Instagram story and also shared the link to the National Domestic Violence Helpline as a resource.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, there's a lot of negative attention on Blake in this whole film.
Speaker 4: If I didn't know that domestic violence was a part of the film, I would have never guessed from watching.
Speaker 8: Just her interviews, and just like it just would have.
Speaker 4: Never crossed my mind because of the way that she talks about the movie in comparison to how Justin talks about it, because he does speak about it a lot more.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, somebody should have trained her. Yeah, she's been in the game for a while. You would think she would, I know, I know, all right.
Speaker 2: So doctor Dre says he's gonna try out for the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Here's some of his interview with e T.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to try out for the Olympics in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 10: What are you trying out for?
Speaker 3: Where are you gonna try out for?
Speaker 1: Archery?
Speaker 3: And you're being serious?
Speaker 1: Archery?
Speaker 7: I'm dead ass serious.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I actually started playing around with archery and junior house, right, And I heard that qualifying for the Olympics is seventy seven feet and I practice at ninety. Yeah, wouldn't that be interesting to go especially with it being here in Atlantic and.
Speaker 3: When the goal left, that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: I never would a guess he's in his backyard, doctor Dre and you're practicing archery?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Like, how do you even start with a hobby like that?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he says he's picked it up in junior high. I remember like that having to be a thing in Pe.
Speaker 3: So maybe really so you know, maybe that's something he did like at school and just kind of like fell like love with it afterwards. I don't know, do you think he's gonna make it to the Olympics. I mean, if he's saying that he practices at ninety feet and the Olympics only requires seventy seven, okay for tryouts, I mean he does then, I mean from La all right, Jess, what do you have inside? Today's had is trending?
Speaker 4: So portions of Nevada were ordered to evacuate last night as a grass fire did break out after eleven pm.
Speaker 8: This was north of Atherton Avenue.
Speaker 4: The fire did grow to five acres at midnight, so officials did mention that it threatened homes in the area, so they issued evacuation orders.
Speaker 3: Then how did they issue evacuation orders.
Speaker 2: I always wonder that as something we're to pop off in the middle that I'm sleeping, there's nothing that is going to wake me up.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think if it's really really nearby, they will go and knock at your knock at your door.
Speaker 3: My I think I would sleep really Yes, that's.
Speaker 8: Actually how I met my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Not that I was knocking on his door, but he was evacuating because of a fire, and I like slid into his DMS.
Speaker 3: And I was like, stay safe. Oh, I don't know. I didn't know that was going to come about because of that.
Speaker 4: But anyways, Uh, the the evacuations were downgraded to warnings at around one am this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, what a scary situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then another thing.
Speaker 4: Costco has confirmed that they are going to be installing membership card scanners. So this is not a very good thing for people that use other people's cards mm hmm, because as soon as you walk in, you're gonna have to scan either your physical or digital membership card by placing the barcode on their scanning machine that they're gonna have.
Speaker 3: And are they gonna match your face to the pictures or like or what is it? Because I could still walk in there, ra Cheeti's card and scan it and it's still it's still a valid card.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: If anything, isn't that easier to get away with it because you don't have a person that's like, hey, this doesn't look like you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I guess guests must still be accompanied.
Speaker 8: By a valid a valid member.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I forgot to say that word valid member for entry, and members can still bring up to like two guests.
Speaker 3: I don't even know there's a limit. I don't any gain.
Speaker 4: You got your whole family, well, you know that's why if you if you walk in with your family, Yeah, you know how usually you just give the person the card and as long as one person has it, you're able to walk in.
Speaker 3: But I guess I don't.
Speaker 8: I just don't know how they're gonna that's so, yeah, how they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna run from you?
Speaker 4: And then also say, hey, you've got more than two people in here. You can't couse interesting cheaties a heartbroken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't cost a card, so I'm good. But this is just kind of annoying. And again, Cheaty's at the Fairfields one like every single day. If you see her meeting. Hello, Ye, how be getting the samples?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: We have a couple of talkbacks. Jess. This one is for you. You mentioned that you slid into your man's DMS while he was evacuating from a Wild Buyer.
Speaker 9: Who does that good morning JV show. This is Ellie from Fremont. So this question is for Chess. So, Jesse, are you saying though, when your boyfriend was trying to evacuate everybody. While he's in the midst of evacuating everybody, you were like, hey, can I get your IG handle? And is that how you've got his influence? Slid into his DM while he was evacuating everybody else?
Speaker 3: Have a good day, guy, bo Yeah bye, thank you for that. Yeah, please clarify question. Yeah no, it definitely was not like that.
Speaker 8: We were already following each other on social media. We just had never spoken on there.
Speaker 3: So how did you m following him if you didn't know him?
Speaker 8: I think he followed me at some point and then I just followed him back.
Speaker 3: And you were like me, like you, and then you followed back okay, like okay, he looks good.
Speaker 4: And then he posted a video of him having to evacuate and and I replied to his video on his Instagram story saying stay safe.
Speaker 3: Hey got it, you gotta go for what you want.
Speaker 2: Was talking about changes coming to Costco. They are going to start scanning your card at the front when you enter a game.
Speaker 16: One JV shouts Henry from Pittsburgh real quick on that Costco thing that we're talking about. From what I understand is that the scanner when you walk in, the picture will pop up on their screen to match the person coming in. And then the two guest thing is at checkout, only two people can use that same card at checkout.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good day, all right, Thank you so much for clarifying that. I still have a couple of questions. I like, what if I go in wearing makeup and I look completely.
Speaker 3: Different on my card, Like if you guys.
Speaker 2: Were to see my ID, I look nothing like that. I've had my brows microbladed, I've gotten a nose job. If I'm wearing makeup, like that person on my card is not me?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 3: Am I going to get denied at Costco?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: I did see or report that a lot of travel experts were warning.
Speaker 4: Against any sort of ID that you have, like if you put on too much makeup or if.
Speaker 3: You just get too dressed up for it.
Speaker 4: They're having a lot of issues at airports with it just not matching up. So I'm assuming that this is gonna start happening with other places, like.
Speaker 3: A hilarious.
Speaker 2: So wow, all right, So crowd Strike, they just won the Most Epic Fail Award. You guys areber crowds seg right, they're the cybersecurity company that caused that global IT outage last month. Eight point five million windows just crash shut down it, you know, caused airport to just completely shut down because nobody can get on flights, Hospitals were had gone dark, like it was just insane, just chaos around the world. So there was this, uh, I guess it's called like the Pony Awards. I'm not sure if I'm saying that correctly, but this was in Vegas over the weekend and they were giving the Most Epic Fail Award to Crowdstike CrowdStrike, and they were like, does anyone here like work for CrowdStrike, Do we have anyone to.
Speaker 3: Accept the award?
Speaker 2: And the President was actually there at attendance and was like, I'm here. He went up there, got this giant trophy.
Speaker 9: President. The crowdstruck and everyone.
Speaker 2: Can I believe he's actually there, and he gives like an acceptance seat not the awards.
Speaker 3: A bit proud of the saving, but I think the team was surprised when I said straight away that I'll come and get it because we got this horribly wrong.
Speaker 17: Which said that a number of different times.
Speaker 3: And it's superport Tina when you do things well. It's superport Tina when you do things horribly wrong, which we.
Speaker 10: Do in this case.
Speaker 3: The reason why I wanted the trophy is I'm heading back to head quarters.
Speaker 2: He says he's gonna put the trophy where it belongs, somewhere where every employee can see it coming in to like as a reminder of what happens.
Speaker 3: And I know not to do that again.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 3: I would have not showed up. Very embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Are you guys excited for a pumpkin spice Latte season? It is coming to Starves August twenty second, that's not too far away. That's the official date. And you know every fall season they have new items, this one. I feel like you're gonna love Cheaty. It's a non dairy dream love it already. You know Cheaty has little you know issues problem. Yeah, the ice Apple Crisp Cream Chai. Yeah, the ice Apple Crisp Cream Chai.
Speaker 3: Oh, I already love that. I get the Apple cris latte already with oat milk. So this one I'm totally here.
Speaker 2: By the way, these have not been confirmed by Stars. This is this is a kind of like a leak that is supposedly going to be coming out. So that's gonna drop on August twenty second.
Speaker 14: As well.
Speaker 2: There is a second part of the menu that'll be released September nineteenth. That's gonna have two new drinks, the iced Pecan Crunch Latte and the Salted Pecan Cream cold Foam.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: I'm here for all of this, but if I show up, I know I'm still getting my regular drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm still gonna get the pumpkin spice.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like trying new.
Speaker 8: Things sometimes I like sticking to my usual.
Speaker 12: Ye.
Speaker 3: Couple new snacks on this year's fall menu. I have no idea what this is? A raccoon cake pop?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh, maybe like in the in the little shape.
Speaker 3: I hope it just looks like a racoon. It's not like made from raccoon. Because of Halloween time.
Speaker 2: Coming up right, I don't know when I think Halloween, I don't think raccoon, and then I mom me cook cookie. That's obviously because of Halloween. Yeah, but if would you eat the raccoon cake?
Speaker 6: Pop?
Speaker 3: It's made of raccoon.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety thank you.
Speaker 3: For hanging out with us on Wednesdays, we talked to Cheaty. She is the only single person on the JV show like that, but we like to hear about you know what you're dating, Like so far, it's been pretty struggling. So what's the latest. Okay, so I kind of have a little crush on somebody. Now wait, let me just paint this picture. Okay. Cheaty is a very lovable person, yes, but she doesn't love a lot of guys. Yeah, every guy who's ever s pluitt in her dms that she mad like.
Speaker 2: She will literally match with somebody on an app and then like message them one time and be like ew and then unmatched.
Speaker 3: Gossam she does.
Speaker 4: So she doesn't like anyone. So you have a crush, this is big meal. Yeah, Okay, so I haven't developed this little crush. And but the problem is he's my cousin's friend. He works in San Jose, he's in the tech industry. I met him a couple of times. He seems really cool. But the only problem is is that he's my cousin's friend. So I see, I don't see the problem.
Speaker 3: I don't either, Oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, because I just feel like if if something were to happen, right, if because even liking.
Speaker 3: My pictures too, So I'm gonna go to your papers everything and everyone go to Chety's instagram and go through the likes and do some investigative work, all right.
Speaker 10: Can I k you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: So I'm just afraid that if something does happen and then we do start talking and if it ends, I don't want to be pessimistic, but I just don't want that awkwardness between like me and my cousin and his and her friend, because it's you know what I mean, if something doesn't And.
Speaker 3: Does your cousin know about this crush? No?
Speaker 5: And it's so funny because in passing they'll talk about like, oh, we should hook you up with this person or this person, And I'm just like, I do think he's cute, so but I don't tell her that because it's just so awkward for me.
Speaker 8: But gie, what if isn't the man of your like life?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's like, okay, so you are some tech instry. He travels a lot. He you know, he got a good head.
Speaker 3: On his old because you're your twenties seven seven twenty seven old is like twenty nine thirty, like in that range, kids, because he said that was a breaker for you, okay, kids. Does he live on his own? He does live on his own. Is he tall? He's it's a wolf for me. He's tall. Everyone's tall compared to us, exactly, car, I got a good job. So the only issue is that he's your cousin's friend. Yeah, and I don't know if he really likes to me either. But I attempted to slide in the DA you have hit. I don't know, though, I'm scared. Have you liked his pictures? He doesn't have anything? That's also things. He doesn't have any pictures. What do you mean? No pictures on the post? All he has is like like his highlights.
Speaker 4: He has no pictures and no tags. Does he just post to his story. Yeah, if I seen was supposed to before, So I know he's rerue, but.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: But I guess it's kind of someone that you want that doesn't take social media too seriously anyway. So right now, the only hurdle we have to get through is your cousin sea blocking.
Speaker 3: Do you think that. I don't think she I just think it's gonna be awkward for me, Like why but it shouldn't be. Ah, you have to at least try. You don't know that it's not gonna work if you don't. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: So maybe I'll let her know today or you know, this weekend and just be like, hey, like, how's your friend doing?
Speaker 3: See if we can assess something. What is their relationship? Like? Are they really close?
Speaker 5: They're they're pretty close. They're like in the same like group of friends group. Okay, so they hang out. He like when they do hang out, he like pays for her food and stuff.
Speaker 3: So describe what he looks like. Describe what he looks like. Okay, so let me see if I can find just tuning in she actually likes somebody. Okay, this point, you check in weekly with Cheaty's dating life, and so far she hates everyone.
Speaker 8: She has curved every single person that comes her way.
Speaker 3: I see like that sounds rue.
Speaker 2: Literally made up an entire fake family to get out of talking to someone at Walmart.
Speaker 3: I mean, I had to do what I have to get away.
Speaker 5: Let me try to see if I can find his Instagram so that I can describe him, because dang, it isn't really possble.
Speaker 4: How often, realistically would you be in the same place with your cousin and him at the same time, Because I feel like it wouldn't make things awkward if you and him started kind of hanging out on the side, you know, obviously without your cousin being there, so that it doesn't get awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think just them knowing each other shouldn't be an issue. You're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: Okay, So he I feel like he's like maybe like five eight, five nine, which is not too bad for me.
Speaker 3: He does have a six past Oh and you've seen him without a shirt off. Well, he has a picture with his shirt off. Wait, so how long have you known?
Speaker 5: I haven't known him for I seen him in passing because like he comes to her birthday stuff.
Speaker 3: Like I see him in passing so interest.
Speaker 2: It was just like, oh, he's nice to look at, so you have him on Instagram, Cheaty. You have to make the first move.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean I don't completely slide into his d ms, just start liking his stuff in his story, just under reaction to a story. Cheaty.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 8: It worked for me.
Speaker 4: I've been with my boyfriend now for almost four years. Yeah, you gotta go after what opportunity I get. When he does post something, I will like it and just be like fire emoji heart eyes.
Speaker 2: I feel like cart lines is just a little too okay. Sorry, Hey, I've been out of the dating for a while.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know anymore. Can we wish?
Speaker 1: Can we?
Speaker 3: We can't say his name. We're just calling him tech man or something like tech. Yeah. I like that. What does his name start with? I can't say that.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get a little like crumbs out of cheating to go through her entire Instagram.
Speaker 3: Can you show us his picture?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 3: Off the air? Off the air.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have any pictures on the things, but I'll show right, I'll show you something, missus serious.
Speaker 1: Man, I know the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: It's a JV show. I'm Selena, I'm jessin. Grandma's out today. This is kids first day of school, so he's on daddy duties. And if it's your first day, first of all, you're late. You should already play in a school, but also welcome back. Even you parents. Getting used to this new routine is not easy. I was just complaining to Cheaty off air. I was like, so you mean to tell me I have to leave to go pick up kids every day? Again? Here we go? All right, we were just talking to Cheaty. She has a crush, which it's big. Never happens, so this is a big deal.
Speaker 11: This is Natalie from Fannel's Day. Does your cousin have something going on with the her friend? Just just to be clear, I just want to make sure. Do you know if anything's going on with your cousin and said friend fix pat friend.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: So the guy you have a crush on, we're just gonna start calling him six pack. I guess from now on, this is your cousin's friend. Do you know for a fact they never like messed around or anything.
Speaker 4: Well, my cousin is actually a happily like a happy relationship right now. And they're actually in the same friend group, so that's how they met him. So there's nothing going on between them at all.
Speaker 18: Okay, okay, so we're safe there, all right, goodhead, So six pack you could be missus pack, all right, So all right, listen to this.
Speaker 3: A woman in Arizona.
Speaker 2: She was arrested after she shared her all you can Eat special at Applebee's with other people at the time.
Speaker 3: Wait, yah, we've all done this, right, We have done this.
Speaker 2: I share my food all the time. Yep, Well it's not allowed. She was there with a few other people. They ordered to all you can Eat for fifteen.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine apiece, which promises all you can eat wings or shrimp or riblets and unlimited fries there, and they were sharing with everyone at the table.
Speaker 2: So the manager comes up and was like, you guys are sharing, I'm gonna have to charge every single person fifteen ninety what And so they kind of got into an argument.
Speaker 3: Cops were called and they arrested her. Wait what it escalated that much?
Speaker 15: Ever?
Speaker 8: With sharing?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that's and that's what she was saying. It didn't say, you know, per person She was trying to argue that, like, where does it say here that we would have to pay fifteen ninety nine per person if we were to share. It just says all you can eat.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Usually it'll say on the menu like oh must can't share, or it'll have some sort of disclaimer. So if they didn't say anything on there, I don't think.
Speaker 3: There's a saying when you go buy one of these, all you can eat is watch your back, watch your back, jess, what do you have here?
Speaker 4: So a new survey you guys revealed that close to a quarter of American adults have shoplifted.
Speaker 8: And or around like one in twenty people have done it within the last year.
Speaker 3: Ooh, what are they shoplifting?
Speaker 4: The most common items are like food, non alcoholic drinks, clothing, accessories, jewelry.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever.
Speaker 8: Taken anything from a store before?
Speaker 3: I'll go last, Like, how long are we talking?
Speaker 10: Ever?
Speaker 3: In your life?
Speaker 5: So when I was younger, I you know, my situation was a little bit different. My cousins on my mom's side were not the best and this is cheaty talking. Sorry, they were not the best influence. And yeah they we stole a couple of things.
Speaker 3: That's what did you talk?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is my past. I was like six five or six, so this is not my fault, but closed.
Speaker 3: And Jesus, yeah like huge amounts. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like what they would do is they would take us to Target. They will put up all these clothes on us and then just have us like walk out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I would have been so scared.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like a kid though, So I didn't you know Target, don't don't they keep like some sort of record everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we actually got caught and they brought us into this this room and then this like police woman was like in tear us and I.
Speaker 3: Was crying because I don't know it's going on. And then they let us go and then I think we were banned from that target. Yeah, we just never went there again. That's so sury. Oh I'm not I would have like ped sorry. I would have like, yeah, gone number one. If Jess, have you ever stolen anything? No, I've always been like Jess is like the goodie two shoes. No one is perfect, that miss perfect. I just was always scared of getting in trouble. The only thing that I would ever take would be like what grapes at the grocery store, like like I'd eat that at the store. Other than that, like I never I was always so scared of getting in trouble. This is really embarrassing. But when I was younger, this is Selena and the same thing.
Speaker 2: Cheety You you hang out with the wrong people and it seems like a good idea to steal. It's never a good idea to steal. That's why I wanted to talk about it this time.
Speaker 3: Hopefully all the younger kids are like, hopefully you're in school and not hearing it, because don't do that. But like we had just become we were like thirteen and oh gosh, it's honestly more embarrassing than anything. We were thirteen, me and my best friend at the time, and we thought we.
Speaker 2: Were so grown or we wanted to be grown so bad and couldn't wait for the day that we could wear thongs.
Speaker 3: We can't just go get our mom.
Speaker 4: We can't go asking our mom, Hey mom, I really want to wear her thong.
Speaker 3: Like my mom would be like, yeah, twelve, thirteen year old daughter, here you go. So yeah, we would go to the mall and like, oh steal and steal them? Is you ever? So stupid. My friend did me. We were together, We're like walking out the same thing.
Speaker 2: Loss prevention comes up and you got to come with me, take her to a little back room. They're like questioning her. Her parents had to come pick her up. And now and now I'm just like by myself, I'm like, what do I do Now? I just like went home and I'm like, I guess we'll just find out what happened to her.
Speaker 4: Later if she my God, yeah, I know if I ever did that, my mom would have, like my whole family.
Speaker 3: Would have like just found me. Oh my, But I know, I'm I don't think I've ever like told anyone that now the whole America.
Speaker 1: You're welcome the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about and you survey that says nearly a quarter of American adults have shoplifted, many of them within the last year.
Speaker 3: Now, Cheaty and I both admitted to some things. Yeah, we're really young.
Speaker 13: Hi girls, It's Amanda from NAPA again.
Speaker 3: You guys were cracking me up this morning.
Speaker 9: Okay, So about Selina stealing the songs, I.
Speaker 5: Would have to say that I would seven out of ten twelve to thirteen year old girls soul songs back in the day because our parents.
Speaker 9: Were old school. Thombs are too sexy.
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to wear them.
Speaker 17: Why are you gonna wear them?
Speaker 3: You try to check the boys.
Speaker 10: So it's like we were four to have to steal them.
Speaker 9: You're definitely not alone.
Speaker 3: And thank you, Ard, thank you so much. Yeah, I thought everybody did that, and if not, I get that. I get that too, But I mean, I I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: Although my parents were and still are very old school, I don't consider myself to be old school.
Speaker 3: But no way in the hell, my daughter.
Speaker 1: Sorry crazy, Good morning guys.
Speaker 17: I'll keep my name anonymous. So when I was in sixth grade and my brother was in a freshman in high school, we went to Copelands and Valasa and I stole the chin strap because he was on the football team, so I tole achin trap for him. And we're leaving the store, this big old Samoan dude came through and flashes his security badge and no, lie, I peed my pants. Oh we went into the terrogation room and my pants were all wet. It was smelly, and it.
Speaker 1: Was all made.
Speaker 13: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Kailannie seeking a restraining order against her baby daddy. It has been a roller coaster between Kaylani and her baby daddy, Javonne.
Speaker 3: First that whole you know Colt debacle.
Speaker 2: Last we heard they were gonna go into mediation for that to see how they can move forward and co parents. Now, according to new reports, Kailanie actually went ahead and got a restraining order after claiming that he smashed through her locked bedroom door back in June. So the court documents claim that he broke into her room, started calling her a bunch of names, blamed her for their daughter's birth.
Speaker 3: And how this was like ruining his life. They broke up after that, but Javon was still allowed to be around their daughter and she would supposedly come back smelling like weed and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like he was always just high. So now she has a restraining order. He can't come within one hundred yards of Kailannie or their daughter. And she was also granted soul custody at least till the hearing, which has been set for next month. Now, Kaylanie did issue a little one line statement on her story. All she said was, I did not make a statement, nor did I go to TMZ about my business.
Speaker 3: But I feel like sometimes you don't have to.
Speaker 2: TMZ has their ways of accessing court documents, and they have your roogal documents and they're posting them.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they do it. Everybody they will find they will find out. But good for her if it was a bad situation, good for you to protect you and your daughter.
Speaker 2: Katy Perry is being accused of possibly causing damage to some protected dunes. So she shot the video for whatever newly released singles called Lifetimes, and it shows her partying and clubbing on some Mediterranean islands. Well, Spanish officiles, officials, excuse me. They released the statement yesterday saying that Katy Perry and her team did not receive any like prior authorization to be filming on these protected dunes.
Speaker 3: It's like an like ecologically, you're not supposed to be there because it's like a it's like a natural wonder basically, right. They don't want anything happening to it.
Speaker 2: So now they're investigating to see if there was any damage to these dunes and then they're gonna go from there and kind of see if she's gonna be in any trouble or not. As of now she's not, but that's because they're still checking everything out. You would think someone as big as Katie Perry like you would get all the proper permits.
Speaker 3: Check off all the box. Definitely gotcha. Also, no one's probably gonna watch the video, so true, so she should have done it in the first place. Jess, what do you have inside? Today's hot is trending?
Speaker 4: So you can say your official goodbyes to the last remaining Denny's restaurant in San Francisco. It Wow has been confirmed that the location at fourth and Mission Street has been closed.
Speaker 3: It was open for twenty five years, you guys.
Speaker 4: So they did release the statement saying, you know, closing a restaurant location is never an easy decision, but they want to thank the members in the local community for all of the love that they should that have shown to the Denny's brand.
Speaker 2: That makes me so sad, like I have so many good memory I mean, not at that particular Denny's, but just Denys in general, Like where do you go after the club?
Speaker 3: Deny, You're so good, especially at one in the morning when Denny has nachos. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. The only thing I've ever ordered from Denny's was breakfast. Yeah, like the Comboy make it your own thing, this Grand Slam, Yes, yeah, I couldn't remember the name. I've never ordered anything else. It doesn't matter what time of day it is. You go to Jenny's, you have to eat breakfast. I don't know why, that's just what it is. The workers, Yeah, the workers that Denny's have just seen like the worst of me, just like looks wise because you show up after like a night of partying and you just don't look your best friend. Just anything else.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So a San Jose high school, that's Santa Teresa High School. They're dealing with some issues right now before the start of their football season because some thieves stole a bunch.
Speaker 8: Of their football equipment.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they even took some of the lights from the field. Aren't serious. Yeah, so parents, you know, were worried that the extensive damage would I don't if they just damaged them. I think they broke the equipment that was by the lights. They didn't actually take the lights.
Speaker 2: But in cool schools are already struggling enough with like funding sports programs and uniforms and equipments.
Speaker 4: So the parents were worried that all of the damage that was caused to the lights would cause the field to be just super dark and prevent the team from even playing any games. So they are still trying to figure out, you know, who was involved with this.
Speaker 3: But not cool. Definitely not cool
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine