Speaker 1: This sound makes me feel sexy is on in your mind? Is there anything else then sexy in your mind? It is time to play Click it or skip it. Dave's got some pop culture news headlines he's gonna read and we'll either skip it or we'll dive into it. That is true.
Speaker 2: Speaking of diving into it, headline, Elon Musk welcomes fourteenth child.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean wow, fourteenth? So how many? How many baby mamas?
Speaker 3: How many is Nick Canada?
Speaker 1: Ten?
Speaker 3: Oh? So he's winning.
Speaker 1: Huh, Well, you almost have to be the richest man in the world to have fourteen children. His rockets work. There's no doubt his rockets work very well. Oh damn it, damn David. Click on it.
Speaker 4: Let's see what we're dealing with there.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk's thirteenth, who he had with Ashley Saint Clair, recently made headlines.
Speaker 4: Now we have more baby news.
Speaker 2: He's welcome number fourteen son, Selden laikurgis with Chevon Zillus.
Speaker 1: Good, good job.
Speaker 2: It's Musk and Zillus's fourth child together. They had twins in November of twenty twenty one, then a daughter in February of last year.
Speaker 4: She shared the news on X.
Speaker 1: That's probably a little narcissism in there, saying, look, the world needs another.
Speaker 2: B Selden lai hergis okay, I'm sorry with chevone zillis.
Speaker 1: So fourteenth kid. It doesn't give details in this story of how many kids with versus how many baby mamas.
Speaker 2: Nope, she didn't reveal when he was born, but wrote he's built like a Juggernaut with a solid heart of gold.
Speaker 4: He's an infant.
Speaker 1: He's an infant, dude, astronaut. Well, I remember we did a story last week where one of the girls was suing him because she was just like, I just.
Speaker 4: Want Juggernaut is a female astronaut, Dwight.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: Oh that makes sense, true jugs Okay, true than you.
Speaker 1: Uh so he doesn't have a great relationship with all the moms. But Elon Musk still in the news.
Speaker 2: Still making it work. Headline Millie Bobby Brown goes makeup free after being called too old.
Speaker 1: You click on it whatever, go makeup free, all of these little stupid little I'm not gonna shave my armpits for the month of when I'm he.
Speaker 4: Pam Anderson is doing this, I'm not wearing makeup things.
Speaker 1: Well, I know I am to lower myself in your standards and your little cultural standards. I don't want to do it. You know what happens after about seven days of being hairy, they shave Yeah, because they're just like it was irritating and gross. Yeah. No kids.
Speaker 2: Back in January, Millie Bobby Brown clapped back in fans who complained that a selfie she posted made her look older. She's now posted again, this time a video on her skincare brand, Florence by Mills insta account she was makeup free. She got candid about her skin in the video, saying she's twenty one years old figuring out what my skin likes and what it doesn't. She admitted she has a pretty bad breakout right now and gave gave Rex for acney patches that she so okay, recommendations, I guess as wreck.
Speaker 1: Let me make this very very clear. You are not brave for not wearing makeup.
Speaker 4: At twenty one.
Speaker 1: You're so brave, okay, So don't don't. She's so brave to go makeup list and she's a trend center. No, she may be a trend center, and she's not brave, Okay, to a lot of Jackie barely makes wears any makeup, any makeup at all, So stop it.
Speaker 4: Becky doesn't need it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can I can I chase the squirrel?
Speaker 1: Well, of course I don't know. You ru on your phone for the entire first part of the segment, so I as seen something's going on.
Speaker 3: I was moving guests where you go, oh yeah, yeah, come on in.
Speaker 1: And so you couldn't do that in the five minutes at the top of the hour, say.
Speaker 2: When they just texted me, okay, go ahead because you answer right away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I answer.
Speaker 1: I let people hang.
Speaker 5: I know, oh really like doctor Whitney Jones and invited you to the big thing this I can't go.
Speaker 1: I got the backpack text finally, Yeah I did? Did you finally texted me?
Speaker 3: All right, let's chase the squirrel on this talking about the makeup.
Speaker 5: Can we please quit with these filters where you smooth out every damn thing on your face and on Facebook you look ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You do don't look real.
Speaker 3: Like the ones like it's it's smooth. I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: It's not like I'm not going to see at the crowber store and go, hey, you put your wrinkles on today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't look real.
Speaker 3: They look like cartoon characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't look real. Why are you doing that? So yeah, it's fake. But again you're not a hero because you didn't wear makeup and I'm so sick of it and the no shaving thing. Good for you. I support it. You go girl, and then watch in two weeks how you what happened with that?
Speaker 5: Achieving Again it's a girl with Harry armpits a deal breaker.
Speaker 3: For you, guys.
Speaker 1: There's no question it's gross. I'm out headline.
Speaker 2: Jenna Jamison files to divorce her estranged wife, Jesse Lawless.
Speaker 1: Jenna Jamison that I was gonna say that, but I didn't want to be the one that said she's a If she has she's got to be in her sixties. So she obviously clearly isn't a current porn star.
Speaker 4: Well maybe in the villages.
Speaker 1: She needs to think there's a market, a market for a retiree porn.
Speaker 3: Stars, is it? Jenna Jamison?
Speaker 4: Jenna Jamison, apparently.
Speaker 3: We are American business woman.
Speaker 1: Oh she's a former model. Click on it, dude, so we can find out brought.
Speaker 2: Jenna Jamison has officially filed for divorce from Jesse Lawless after multiple attempts to reconcile. Court documents show she filed in Clark County, Nevada, after Lawless was unwilling to entertain her advances. Jamison is requesting to keep her luxury handbags, jewelry, and personal items, while Lawless claims she's already moved down with her new girlfriend of eight months, Christina Gadina. She keeps me sane through navigating the Jamison triangle. Lawless shared she's beyond patient and understanding. Jamison and Lawless tied the night in twenty twenty three after a whirlwind romance, Jamison calling Lawless her soulmate at the time.
Speaker 5: Jesse's a friend. This just was she is a porn star. Of course, when I hit images is quite another. Well shocking. You married somebody named Jesse Lawless and it didn't.
Speaker 1: Work in Vegas. In Vegas, I mean that sounds Jessie Lawless. Yeah, fifty years Vegas and it didn't work out. Everyone here is so shocked. We couldn't believe it because that was one of the weddings we went to. They were like, they're gonna be married forever. They're so perfect for each other.
Speaker 2: Headline, Penn Badgely and wife Domino Kirks.
Speaker 1: Skip it. That's got, that's got the reality show badly.
Speaker 5: What was the guy's name though, Domino Penn Badgely, But the one there is somebody named Domino to their Domino Kirk.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cool name. That might be. That might be what I used the chicken hotel rooms.
Speaker 1: The story doesn't even say who they are. Let's skip it, dude. I did.
Speaker 2: I just I was curious what a Penn Badgely was.
Speaker 3: Domino Kirk headline.
Speaker 2: Gene Hackman's two surviving dogs are safe with Santa Fe Animal Control.
Speaker 5: Let's hear it, baby, Let's hear what happened to the ones that lived.
Speaker 2: The tragic circumstances surrounding the death of Gene and his wife Betsy extended to their pets as one of the dogs, as you knew, was also found dead. The good news is the two surviving ones are fine. According to Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office. The remaining dogs appear healthy. The Santa Fe County Animal Control Division worked with family to ensure the safety of the dogs. The investigation into the deaths continues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything with dogs, you guys are in for sure. Thoughts on that, Dwight, this is your category dogs, all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Does he not have any kids? Where these dogs could have went to? Did they do not have children?
Speaker 4: I don't know, do not know?
Speaker 1: No? I well, it's just again they didn't call it at all.
Speaker 3: No, that's true.
Speaker 5: I mean they and as Pacemaker stopped on the seventeenth, was the word.
Speaker 1: It was the discussion that we had. Jackie and I were like, he's got three kids and not one of them called in nine days. Yeah, just see, hey, hey, dad, how you doing? Or the mom, Hey ma, what's going on? Like none of you called.
Speaker 4: One of his coffee friends, you know, hanging out in town. That's right, I mean.
Speaker 5: Nobody eighty one million dollars, he's ninety five. He could have afforded, a lady said, but didn't live with him.
Speaker 1: But the neighborhood is like a dream for people like you, like exclusive like, oh, so you go back in there and there's a has to be a certain amount you can't see the other houses because of the topocriphy of the of the land.
Speaker 3: Oh fancy.
Speaker 1: But you also it's low, far enough away that you don't really have neighbors. But you do. Yeah, and it is amazing. Did you see the setup? No, Oh my god, I gotta look. It's awesome. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Now, even if this is the cat's in the cradle situation, you've got a guy worth eighty million dollars. The kids are checking on him. You would think I would think so, yes, uh yeah.
Speaker 4: And there's a good one. I'm the good one.
Speaker 1: There's a wife of one of the kids that are just like, how long do you think?
Speaker 3: He's ninety five?
Speaker 1: How much do we get? We get thirty million, twenty million?
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Well you didn't check on him?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: And you to get me wrong.
Speaker 5: I was just asking, yeah, number may happens one of these guys that says, you know what, I want to live in a all of my estate I want to leave to my muskrat.
Speaker 4: Named Skittles that could be in there.
Speaker 1: That has happened before. Rich people have left their money to two dogs. I've read that story once.
Speaker 3: Is just a big thing of the entire state.
Speaker 1: Was built around after they died to take care of the two dogs. And when the two dogs died, the money went to some sort of other charity.
Speaker 5: So you know what, in my will, every cent of my estate is going to be to use to build a statue of me at one of my nieces and nephew's homes. Wait, yeah, one of my nieces and nephews home, so they'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, let's have you asked, said nieces and nephews yet, No, it's.
Speaker 3: Just going to happen. To wake up and there's construction.
Speaker 2: That would be kind of funny to say, Okay, you guys are all getting a bunch of money, but there's this eight foot salid goals statue of me, sands clothing you must put in your living room.
Speaker 1: Get the money, you get the money. You gotta have gold, golden Dwight do it.
Speaker 3: And I'm bending over picking up my car keys.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Headline.
Speaker 2: Blake Lively hires former CIA Deputy Chief of Staff for crisis management.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, she has got to drop this because she is getting destroyed.
Speaker 2: Blake appears to be breaking out the big guns. She's hired PR crisis manager Nick Shapiro to aid in her ongoing battle with Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 4: Her team said.
Speaker 2: The litigation team from his Lively retained mister Shapiro to advise on the legal communication strategy for the ongoing sexual harassments and retaliation lawsuit occurring in the Southern District of New York. Shapiro was formerly the CIA's deputy chief of Staff and worked as the senior advisor to former director John Brennan. They're going to trial later this month.
Speaker 1: She is in trouble because she has created this situation. Baldoni said, Oh, you want to do that, then let's go. And she will not be in another movie unless her husband pays for it probably, So yeah, she's done. She would if she was not married to Ryland Reynolds, she would not she would not get asked to do another movie. She's she has pushed this too far, and everyone involved is like, please end this.
Speaker 3: I've always wondered what your opinion was, though, Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 4: I appreciate headlines.
Speaker 2: Speaking of hot dudes, Channing Tatum goes red Carpet Official with Inco Williams.
Speaker 4: Click on Magic, Mike, click.
Speaker 3: On it and stuff.
Speaker 2: He's funny, He's seems like one of the regular ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems like one of the regular dudes.
Speaker 4: Channing Tatum is.
Speaker 2: Once they got off the market, just months after it was revealed that he and Zoe Kravitz had split.
Speaker 4: Tatum and new.
Speaker 2: Gf Inco Williams made their red carpet debut at the pre Oscar party, appearing very affectionate, confirming rumors that have been floating around since they were first spy it together back in January. Tatum and Kravitz announced their engagement and their relationship was over back in October.
Speaker 1: It is so rare that celebrities marry and other celebrities works, Like you did you think marrying? They have to know going into that, right, Like he has to know how long will this last? And let's have fun until it's over. I mean, the only people Matt, Damon, George, these guys married normal people, like regular people, and they've been married for like thirty years. So it's just it's it's it is what it is. Marry a normal person. You've got a.
Speaker 4: Chance and get out of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, if you marry another celebrity, it's gonna end.
Speaker 4: It'll eventually work. For j Lo and Ben it will well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stop.
Speaker 5: I think that those crazy kids have exactly what it takes to make it.
Speaker 2: If they were just that poor guy eighth time as the child that poor guy headline American Idol singer Colin sta st oug h Stowe stuff, go with it nailed for DUI.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know. Side note we are working on Kentucky is working on new legislation to make that a felony. I think the second charge, Dwight, would you know that since you are maybe related to someone or.
Speaker 3: I don't, We have a strict don't talk to me rule at.
Speaker 1: The home right, thank you, because we need some of that information for the show for once in a while.
Speaker 3: Wait, we'll get what's your face in here?
Speaker 1: I'm all four stricter laws and stuff. To me, that seems a little heavy. It's mandatory jail time for your second offense. I just I think that's a lot of I think that's a lot. But if that's when the waile they passed, and that's what to do.
Speaker 2: If there are injuries or deaths, obviously jail time as well.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, clearly, But if it's just a gup pulled over.
Speaker 3: We took an uber to the Nugget Saturday, and we took uber.
Speaker 1: Home to the what know what you're talking about? You said? The nose sixteen bucks? Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Sixteen bucks.
Speaker 1: I asked Jackie that on Saturday. I said, I know, they ubered. I want how much that is for Middletown. If sixteen bucks, that's great.
Speaker 3: Sixteen bucks from Middletown.
Speaker 1: To the mug.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Are we learning more about this guy? No, he's twenty years old on the drinking.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That's a clicking or skip at four March. All right, So last week he got really warm and started to think. Some of the flowers started coming up in our in our yard, and I said, it's fooling you. It's fooling you, sad. So unlimited landscapes can get started right now. So look at your backyard and you're thinking, do I have the space for a pool? Yes, yes you do. They have architects and designers and they'll be able to get in there and get a pool in your backyard. Okay, So and then everything that goes with it, the landscaping, all of the construction. The one that we went to, they took ninety truckloads of dirt out to build this sort of cut in to this hill to put the pool in, and it was just perfect. So it doesn't matter what it is. Unlimited Landscapes dot com if you want to see some of the stuff they do. The owner I've known Steve Butler since I was fourteen, fifteen years Old's great guy. Been putting pools in for twenty, landscaping for thirty. You can trust him. He's awesome Unlimited Landscapes. If you want a new pool, that's the way to go back after this on news Radio eight forty hits all right, Monday edition of Reeling in the Years. Who went three and two last week? Which is pretty darn good. I'll take that positive above five hundred record, which is not what UK basketball is in the sec ooh ooh ooh dig dig dig oh Can I say the last part out loud?
Speaker 4: That was out?
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 4: Are you guys ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cory Sigo cats, I'm gonna hit you with some top twenty hitch you got.
Speaker 3: With a baby figure out the year?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: Where shall we start? How about with Michael Penn, Sean Penn's brother. I believe this is no myth.
Speaker 1: The one that died. Not sure, No, there's no way this could not be Sean Pin's brother.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure it is.
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the big dude. They used to get in fights all the time.
Speaker 4: That's been the magician.
Speaker 3: That's the one that died, right, the big one that got in the fight.
Speaker 1: He's always in the fights. Yeah, what was his name? Yeah, he'd go on David Letterman and whether and say hey, so and so didn't like he goes he knows where you can find me.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, but judging from.
Speaker 3: The sound, it is late eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. Nineties. Yeah, okay, pretty sure.
Speaker 4: That's Sean Pan's brother. And this one, you guys are gonna know this hit it biz.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not.
Speaker 1: Marcate. You screwed up. You screwed up dude. That's that's Dwight Witten. Is gonna know when this song came out.
Speaker 3: I've been that boy, the biz Marquis route.
Speaker 1: Do you even need to whoa whoa?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Hang on, what album came out in eighty nine? But is it ninety because it's February.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe this was a hit song.
Speaker 5: Say blah blah blah, it's uh, it's it could be ninety because this album came out in eighty nine.
Speaker 3: I know that to be a fact. Let's go on the next one.
Speaker 1: Uh to try. I like it. I like eighty nine. He's trying to sabnaze this out of the gates.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he.
Speaker 2: I'm being very generous. Normally I wouldn't have played that one. Normally I wouldn't play this one for Dwight.
Speaker 5: Can't go to extremes. This is off Storm Front Billy Joe nineteen eighty nine. Yeah, these albums were released in eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they were releasing released. But it is February. Okay, Oh no, I'm sorry, it's early March. It's March second or third.
Speaker 3: I don't go third. Okay. This was not the single from the album, so it could be nineteen ninety. This one.
Speaker 1: Because shameless because okay, so the album comes out. Back in the days kids, an album would come back out and they would release a single off it each couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: We'll wait until that first single starts to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another one to keep that album.
Speaker 5: I might go ninety, but this record was nineteen eighty nine. There's no question in my mind. And by the way, didn't I ever tell you guys that in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: I dated Miss Splash, Yes you did, Yeah, you did, four million, four hundred and seventy five times.
Speaker 4: What was his name?
Speaker 3: Cindy with an Eye, stupid.
Speaker 4: Black Velvet, Atlanta miles.
Speaker 1: Ninety.
Speaker 3: I don't see color. I just called it.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's ninety.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's ninety two. No, ninety as well, also, but just because I don't go to extremes. It's one of the last songs off that record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I remember this being a hit. I was at w q mith. Yeah, it's nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: And I believe bismark I can't believe Bismarky's dead.
Speaker 1: I know, well, it looks so healthy.
Speaker 3: There's always a picture of health.
Speaker 1: This is nineteen ninety. I can't remember the girl was dating. Yep, it's nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: It wasn't Cindy from a Maybe Flash, No it was. It wasn't Miss Blash. No, because I dated her in nineteen eight nine.
Speaker 1: All my Cindy's were classy. They had a y instead of an eye.
Speaker 3: Oh No, Cindy with an Eye is far more classy though.
Speaker 1: Did she put a heart for the eye dot Guarantee you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how you know you got a classy broad baby when she takes the time to put a heart instead of the dot.
Speaker 3: There you got a.
Speaker 4: Class that's love right there. Here's rock Sette so dangerous.
Speaker 3: No help for me on this one.
Speaker 1: I don't know this song either. Probably just played it. Players on Thursday Nights.
Speaker 3: Not Players Dixie, No Players Barton Road. That was the Players.
Speaker 1: No, it was not Players on Barston Road? Was the Players? Oh? Really?
Speaker 3: How big it was? Our parking lot?
Speaker 1: Huge?
Speaker 4: It was not he was huge.
Speaker 1: It was the number one song March the third, Back in the Day, Our little friend Janet's ninety cape, It's ninety escape.
Speaker 3: This was off the what was that album? Eighteen something? No Rhythm Nations, nineteen ninety Rhythm Nation, it's ninety.
Speaker 1: It's nineteen ninety's it.
Speaker 3: S pade.
Speaker 1: In it nasty If you won't nasty, Chris Jackson, if you're nasty?
Speaker 3: I met her in person, No you didn't. She's kind of a boob.
Speaker 1: It's kind of goofball. Oh yeah, Bobe, that is his lame. Her boob is the reason you got back on the morning. So stop, Are you guys settled? Yeah, it's nineteen ninety brother.
Speaker 2: So Billy Jones I go to extremes at this moment in history, was number eleven on the charts beginning it's run eleven weeks ago in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Peaking trying to trick us work.
Speaker 2: I let Billy Joel stay in there, so that was going to send it for those were all sabotizing, So Dave knows.
Speaker 1: The Stormfront is my favorite Joe record, but it came out in eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Dude, that came out.
Speaker 1: I tried to took us work. Christian Brothers Roofing two four four zero two zero eight two four four zero two zero eight. That is Christian Brothers Roofing. Go to christianbroroofing dot com. They are the best roofer in the city. It's not even close. I'm not saying that because I know the guy, and I'm not saying that because my nephew works for him, but they actually are really good. They show up on time, all the equipment gets there the day that they're gonna put the roof on. Not a week early or a week late, doesn't matter. They're gonna take care of you. At Christian Brother's Roofing free estimates put them in rotation. Christian Brother's roofing.
Speaker 5: I want to say, Courtney Donaho, Happy Monday to you, baby. She's listening to us in New York City.
Speaker 1: She was trying to give us a heads up earlier today on the Kroger the Kroger CEO, there is a story of bruin. So we'll talk about the brewing story. We'll find out about it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Corney, I'm sending you a controversial picture right now.
Speaker 1: Enjoy back after this. On news Radio eight forty Waight Chans.
Speaker 5: Shann we're running with the Shadows of Dwight.
Speaker 3: No, we're not, baby, take my.
Speaker 1: Shadows of the used to be a big shadow.
Speaker 4: It was never big.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Gary Demmlin came out really nugget and he.
Speaker 6: Had a times there at a party and he had a remember the White Shadow that series, Yes, Ken, what was his name? Well wait wait whatever the team was Shadows. He had that jacket on. Oh you mean the basketball.
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: When you could talk about race on TV, Well, last week I talked.
Speaker 5: About the couple that were taking their dream vacation from Australia to uh somewhere in french Land.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, and they had the dead body.
Speaker 5: Had the dead body somebody passed away, the only place that they could sit.
Speaker 1: The corpse was right next to the corps.
Speaker 3: The corpse, the dead person was right next to the couple. They had to sit next to it for four hours.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: The airline, now on Friday, has doubled down and said their crew handled the situation perfectly, saying that unfortunately, unexpected deaths do happen during flights, yeah, all time, probably, and their employees are highly trained to deal with situations with as much respect and dignity as possible. After reviewing the situation, the airline says the cabin crew acted quickly, appropriately and professionally.
Speaker 1: I don't want to alarm you. Yeah, I don't know if you remember, is.
Speaker 3: This gonna be alarming?
Speaker 1: But I had a heart attack. Why why didn't you share that with people you could for you just want to remind you, and I didn't want to shock you too much. But I got on a plane when I was having a heart attack, and that's the worst thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, you can do.
Speaker 1: That's why pregnant people can't get on in late term pregnancy, because the difference in the you know, in the atmosphere pressure the pressure on the plane.
Speaker 3: And here's another thing. If you're listening, hear me out on this one, because I had no idea.
Speaker 5: If you have a child that's aged from infants all the way to thirteen, flying could actually kill that child. No, I'm seriously, because until you're thirteen, your body doesn't love these sis.
Speaker 3: So it's incredibly dangerous to take a young child on.
Speaker 1: And I'm not surprised people don't die more often on these planes because the reason you don't fly with a heart issue is that, again the pressure in the in the in the plane and at being at thirty five thousand feet, it can affect things.
Speaker 4: Another thing you're not supposed to do pregnant is swim with dolphins.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's true.
Speaker 4: It is that they'll heard, they'll know who told me. At least you couldn't get pregnant.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a tour though, doesn't it, the swim with dolphins tour?
Speaker 4: Of course it does.
Speaker 1: Do you say this person was Australian? Yes, okay. Did you hear about the Australian woman I went in for jaw surgery by Krocky?
Speaker 3: I didn't fifty.
Speaker 1: Rocky syry age. She's from Australia.
Speaker 4: This isn't a mean husband? Is it suggesting?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: What? Kim Hall, fifty seven year old woman from New South Wales, Australia. She came out of the surgery speaking with a posh British accent. Oh, that's kind of Fun's on Doubton amvy or something.
Speaker 4: Does she have all her memories and everything?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yes, but she cannot stop she's using she she doesn't realize she's doing this pod British accent. Doctors believe Hall developed foreign accent syndrome, a rare neological condition that alters speech patterns, typically after a stroke or brain injury.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be more fun if it was Japanese.
Speaker 4: Oh that would be a great learn a new language.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: You've well, you've heard that before. You've seen where people saw, you know, like during these Exorcists movies and stuff, and you're like the person was speaking Latin. She's never she's seven. How could she have studied Latin ever before?
Speaker 5: Contra Bonore and the actors is Reagan was speaking Latin backwards?
Speaker 3: Okay, I chase the squirrel.
Speaker 5: He said, did you hear about the couple from Australia know what No, I didn't buy Cray.
Speaker 3: Just being a dumbass.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, remember how annoying it was in the nineties.
Speaker 5: A movie would come out like, uh, you know, Crocodile Dundee and everybody's everybody it's got to say, oh, it's annoife and do these stupid accents and then you know.
Speaker 1: Look people to this day, if you pull a knife out, someone in the crowd will go. That's when it was.
Speaker 3: Every movie that sling bike comes out and people are calling to request was.
Speaker 1: The worst because they would do mustard, mustard and whisky.
Speaker 5: Well, Carl, you're okay, Carl, you are rich, you don't count, don't care, Carl, you originated here's.
Speaker 3: Would you.
Speaker 1: Okay? Carl? I thought Carl had a joke? Does Carl have a joke?
Speaker 3: Don't have a joke, Carl.
Speaker 4: Carl does have a joke.
Speaker 3: Boy, I gotta tell you, he really kills it on the sales floor.
Speaker 5: Carl does all right here with a bonus joke of the day is Carl.
Speaker 3: H on a on the bridge?
Speaker 1: Okay, mm hmmmm m hm.
Speaker 3: Arkansas, you say get it, Arkansas. That's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Best joke ever. So again, I did not know that there is a foreign accent syndrome. It would be fantastic. I think I would it. Would you you know what, the posh British accent, I would love it.
Speaker 3: I would like to be more cock me.
Speaker 1: We can't understand them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's the English where you need subtitles.
Speaker 1: Well, since you have a job, we're speaking is important where people have to understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: People can't understand my country asked now, what what what? No, I'm serious, I'll say something to my phone. My phone will look at me like a dog looks at a noise. It doesn't understand it.
Speaker 1: I think I like to British accent.
Speaker 4: Dave, what would be the worst one? Now, I'd go with that, certainly. Not German.
Speaker 1: No, no German accent. You can get what you want anytime. French wouldn't be bad. French would be Oh, French is Spanish, Spanish, very very sexy.
Speaker 3: Russian.
Speaker 1: By the way, another squirrel watching the Gorge has nothing to do with the actual Kentucky Gorge.
Speaker 3: I believe it's pronounced George and it's about the first president of the United States.
Speaker 1: It is. It is a story about two snipers. The Russian sniper and the American Sniper, and they're playing it on either side of this gorge. In the animal there's like a there's like a you don't know what's in there. They call it the Gates of Hell because there's creatures and stuff in there, and their job is they don't even know why they're there. They just know that they're supposed to prevent anything from getting out of the gorge, not us getting in. So they've been it's been there for like seventy years, and they drop a new person in every year, so they do twelve months. What is this ond?
Speaker 3: I gotta see this.
Speaker 1: I think it is Netflix. I think it's Netflix. I'll look it up, but it is. It's good. It's really cool.
Speaker 4: We finished The Night Agent season two last night.
Speaker 1: What is the Nightie?
Speaker 2: It's good man, It's it's a spy kind of things. Yeah, he's a deep undercover Cia asset.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a little old for the Landman now. Oh really, it's just here's here's the criticism of what's his name that writes these Taylor, Taylor, share it in, Share it in.
Speaker 3: That's close.
Speaker 1: Taylor Sheridan writes, they were saying this about Yellowstone. It seemed like you start to become every episode is basically the same. I'm good with that, right, So it's it's basically the same sort of storyline and it comes back around. So that's where I am with Landman. I'm like, The Gorge is on Apple TV plus Apple?
Speaker 4: Do you have Apple?
Speaker 1: Surn Weaver is in it?
Speaker 4: Sigourney Weaver is in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in it. So is the guy that was in uh top Gun is there? Like?
Speaker 3: Is there monsters in the Gorge?
Speaker 1: They're called hollow men? Really scary stuff.
Speaker 3: Is a TV show or is it a movie?
Speaker 1: Is a one off movie? That's why we clicked it because sometimes we love the series, but sometimes we just want a two hour movie and ended I don't want to I don't want to spend three weeks trying to figure out whether all this.
Speaker 3: Last night we went back to eighteen eighty three and watched that. We started watching.
Speaker 1: Nineteen twenty three. Both episodes.
Speaker 3: Well, we're waiting till all of them come out.
Speaker 5: Before we do that, I said, you know, it's not all out, because she said you want to watch Reacher. I went, WHOA, not until they all come out, So let's watch eighteen eighty three.
Speaker 4: We're both you know which one's the Harrison Ford and that's nineteen twenty three.
Speaker 1: Ok. It's it's funny because the one of the sons marries this high falutin hot hoty oh, the Hatty is the daughter in land Man Dwight, the hattiest daughter in land Man. Yes, I can't think of her, of course, you know what I'm talking about. But she says, I'm leaving. She was like, this ain't living. This is surviving. It's in the winter, right, and she's like, this is She's been attacked by a wolf. There was a giant mountain lion on the front porch. Yeah. So she was like, and she's right. She was like, this isn't living, this is surviving. You're just surviving the winter here.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get back to what you said though about it being the.
Speaker 1: Same same story every single episode.
Speaker 5: No, but when we were watching this, uh the land Man, I looked at her and I said, this is basically Mary of Kingstown Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: It's all the same plot.
Speaker 1: It's the same plot.
Speaker 3: And they say, you know you got a bath, yes, and you got a daughter.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's why I'm losing interest.
Speaker 3: In Land, but I'm fine with it.
Speaker 4: It's like a Giant Hughes movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Allen Electric.
Speaker 1: Allen Electric sixty three six Help is the phone number. My mother called a couple of months ago and she actually there was somebody down the street. She was like, we're actually down the street. Can you we see in forty five minutes. So there's a lot of times you get same day service.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because they are just residential electricians. They worry about your house. They've been in your neighborhood, they know your house, they know the homebuilder of your house. They have been around for a long time. They know and that all the parts are on the truck. So when they get there, they put the little booties on their shoes. The van is matching the shirts. They all look really good. That matters in today's world. Allen Electrical six three six help is the phone number. And if you're looking to get one of those generak generators, that's the people to install it and work on it.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 1: Allen Electrical back after this on news radio eight forty Wway Chance