Speaker 1: What are you doing? That's you? Yeah, I saw you poking around my circophagus. There were you looking for me to still be in there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, it's not the scariest in the world to have a mummy, you know, just come all and out of her coffin and waiting around in these darka what is this? Oh? Are you washed up in here? Well, I guess it's time for me to come clean. Then. Oh, I could smell your scent. I can smell all the explorers since that came into my pyramid, and very few of them did what you were able to do, you know, crawling to my box sarcophagus, that's the word for it. Now, why don't you come? Well? You awakened me. Yeah, your scent was so intoxicating. I didn't want to just lay there like a dead fish waiting for you to come to my sarcophagus and or circum to all of the traps that were there. I had to crawl out right then and there and disable all of them to make sure that you were the one that uh took two hands and grabbed a nice hold and carried me out of there and brought me back here. And oh, with just that strength of the scent of you and just feeling your hands glide around the case that was holding me, and uh, well it was nice being unwrapped a little by you. Oh come on, I know you liked what you saw, you Eve, instead of you're like, it looks like she's still alive. Oh no, no, no, no. I made a deal with a Nubis, which was very difficult. If you know a Nubis. I made a deal with them when I died. See I was the brand new bride to the Pharaoh. In fact, he didn't even get a chance to him consummate the arrangement before he we got through the ceremony. But unfortunately rules are rules, so as soon as Hey took his exit from this world, that meant all of the wives had to be conked out, wrapped up, and I just thought that was unfair, you know, and didn't get to have a proper chance at alive. So Nubis took a pity on me, Sundre that he can be And here I am able to go out and see how love and well, I heard your heartbeat and I smelled your scent, and I knew because part of a new business deal was that I would absolutely know who my soulmate was if I ever met them and you, I felt the stirring down deep in my body. I felt a quiver in my thighs. I felt my mouth just just full of saliva. And you know, for a mummy, this feeling of thirst is something that we are akin to.
Speaker 2: But never have I ever felt as thirsty as I do.
Speaker 1: Now. So I found you hunt down. Well, you're gonna come over here, right, You're gonna crawl inside of what? Well? Yeah, no, so we can be together forever. You know, if you continue with your life as is, you're going to get older and you're gonna die, and well you'll be on the other side. But I don't think we're of the same culture, and you may not have done all of the proper rituals to make sure that we'll be to get I want to make sure that we're together. Well, yeah, there's this whole ritual so that we'll end up in the same place and we can be together. For what do you mean I could just stay on the side with you. I don't age that's not the deal. The deal is in order for us to be together, we have to do the rich. Well, okay, no, you've got a point. I mean, if this is one way to have immortality, who's to say it's the only one? So you want us to seek out? Why do you have that knife? Put it down? Do you think stabbing me is gonna do anything?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it that you want these bandages sooner rather than later? Because I'm completely down with What are you doing? Where are you trying to go? Oh? Sorry, I just I'm not used to things that I want happening. In fact, I've lived a life of everything I've wanted never happening. So to get my hands I'm just a nice, cute, delicious cutie like you. I just oh was that weird? Sorry? Just what did it taste the back of your ear? Right there?
Speaker 2: Just give a nibble on your well what?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? No, no, no, no, I'm sorry sorry, I just I just sorry. I just can't keep my hands off of you. And why don't you mean you could put your hands on me? You could? Why are you still holding that night? I'm just saying like there's easier ways of taking these bandages off. In fact, I can show you a little trick. If you put your hand up my back, that's a little snap and then it'll just go and full No, okay, back to you, back to you, back to what well? I mean, we did a worship cat, so we tend to you know, her a little bit here and there when we get really excited, and you know, just I just I just it's so hard for me to not just want to grabble holds of you and make sure that you don't work. Why are you so tense? Why aren't you? Are you not feeling that you? I mean, here, don't you like the way it feels O, my hands on your skin and just putting my cheek next to yours and just giving you nice little kisses. Don't you like the feeling of I love the warmth of your bottl oh oh oh so you if you run hot, then feeling the coldness of my body should feel great?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See, we go together and like, what are you interested in? What do you do? Cartoons? Are those like, you know, hieroglyphs? Yeah, I'm totally in O. That's like, aren't you writing? I like that? Though? So I'm a writer? You like drawings. This could work, This could work. I'm just saying this could work. I'm just saying I don't care what I have to do to make this work. I have to. I will be interested in whatever you're interested in, and I can. I can change into whatever you need me too. I just I need you. I need she's a love man needs you to be in my life. I need you to never leave me. I need you to be the one thing. Because again I hurt your heart beat and it was delicious, and I smelled your scent and I could feel your essence. I could feel your ore, I could feel everything about you. I could. Is that a dog? Do you have a dog?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I just maybe because of our worship of cats and dogs tend to like to get hold of yeah, bandages and tug on them. Don't ask me how I know that. It was a really really creepy couple of centuries. I'm just saying, I'm just okay, Oh they're just guard dogs. Are you sending guard dogs to get me?
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, if I I have no problem absolutely taking that note. What. No, I don't want to cause you to John Wick. No, I don't know who that is. I wouldn't hurt your dog. I just wanted to. I want to be safe and far far away. We're good now, we're good Okay, good, Sorry, woh, gotta calm down. So all right? What oh this around my neck? Yeah, it's a new business. Callar. Make sure that I have to follow his directives. I mean we have to find a way to I have to follow the ritual. I have to give him what he's asking for or he could call me back at any moment in time. It could be a problem. I just no, I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to do something that you don't want. But I won't be without you. So he he didn't specify a timeline. I don't have to do this in a certain number of days. I could potentially be wanting to walk around outside. I mean he never said I had to stay in my sarcophagus either, huh. I could have been searching for my soulmate this entire time. But you know what it was meant to be, because my soulmate is you. So we can spend some days getting used to the idea, experiencing your world. You can teach me some of your ways and what what do you mean go back? Roommates? What is a roommate? You ever? And they're female, they're girls, so you already have a little harem going to you. I'm not your first am. I you Oh you're not romantically but you but you share a living quarters. You have your own room, but part of your Oh so they're like servants. That's fine, that's well, it's not fine. I prefer male servants for your Unix. We could get some Munich. Do you have any Unix or you don't have Unix around? Okay, hmm, this is just this is interesting turn of circumstances. Hmmm, well whatever, We're gonna make this work. We're gonna absolutely I'll be sleeping what well, yeah, I'll be sleeping in your bed. I will be well, of course I'm going home with you. I well, no, I don't have any spare clothes. This is what they wrapped me in. Did you find anything around my tomb or anything? I never could find anything. It looked like some grave robbers came in while I was sleeping or something and did some stuff. I don't know. What do you mean you're gonna leave and get me clothes? What? No, No, you can't, you can't. No, just no, that's the one work. Just lab coat? What is what is a lab coat? Oh? Okay, that's a little veg on me, isn't it? What do you mean I'm short? Well, it's not my fault that your people clearly are rather tall. M it's been a couple of centuries. Maybe you guys have learned how to be tall. I don't know. Here, I'll just put this on and all right, and these these buttons are these these buttons are I don't know what a button is. You're telling me take the buttons and oh these Okay, what do I do? I put it through the hole? Mm hm, oh, you know how to put things in holes?
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just testing here there? Okay, how do I look now?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So now we're gonna go back to your palace apartment. So you have apartments in a palace. Okay, yes, all right, So we're gonna go back there and then start our new life together. You know, how about how about you? Before we go? I just I wanted to experience something you know that I never really got for my husband because he died and years old. Kiss that m m mmmm. That's that's nice. No, that is that's nice. That's good. That's a that's really good. That's great. Okay, Wait, who are those people walking around? Out there, researchers. Is that a girl? Have you talked to her? Is all right? Is she cute? Really? And you have to work with her every day?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Is she?
Speaker 2: Is? She?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She one of your servants. She's not she's not a coworker. I don't know what that means, but I don't like it. Maybe we won't come back here. Maybe we'll go find something else to do, maybe find another kingdom to conquer or something. What what I mean? You have to work? I mean, if you want to work on something, I got something that desperately could use some retuning, if you know what I mean. Just I just I think of you more as a musician. You can absolutely pluck my strings all the way from C to D. What I was thinking about having you hit some major and definitely some minor with then some major cords. No, sorry, okay, all right? So yeah, back to Europe. We're going to your palace and then we'll discuss things from there. What. Oh that cuff I just put on you? Is that a problem? I mean, there is a way to get it off, which you can't mean, Nubis. It links us together. It's linked to my collars, so that I always know where you are. It's so that I can always materialize next to you. Though I haven't really learned how to use x I haven't cuffed it to anyone yet. But it also means that Anubis will always know where you are as well, and that you can't go too far away from me. You have to stay within I don't know, a couple hundred feet or so and make sure that will always be together forever. Oh why are you ripping at it? Why are you tearing at it? Aren't we supposed to going to that palace? Yeah? No, I'm feeling really sleepy, and well there's some things I want to accomplish before we sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, food would be nice. I don't know. Oh that water for my thirst? Yeah, that would be great too. Yeah yeah, and maybe you what yep doing you? Let's go? Hey, guys, seeing Alexander here. Thank you so much for this request at Skeletor, which is one of the moderators on the asm RP Lounge. It's his birthday season again. He's an absolute sweetheart and this is one of his requests. And also I decided to throw in a little bit of my own inspiration. My inspiration being that I frequently like, hmmm, as dirty as my audios can be, I am actually haven't experienced quite as much as you would think. It's so funny people think I'm way dirtier than dream audio Via because her stuff is more wholesome. No, not at all, and similar to the yandre in here. I tend to have more yandreish tendencies and relationships because I have severe abandonment issues because early childhood trauma mixed with a lot of ex's that just couldn't hang with dealing with that trauma, which then made it worse. So I'm always used to being left and used to be so possessive that people can't deal with it, and they shouldn't have to. No shame on anyone who can't deal with it, but it definitely made me be able to get into this character a little bit more. And also, like you know, whenever I'm like totally into someone, I just can't keep my paws off of them. So thought it would be fun to make her very energetic and a little bit creepy but a little scary, but also very loving and endearing, like soft dishy on Dre because she isn't I think Kitty has Claus. I think she could do some damage if need be. Not proud of any of the damage that I ever caused in my past. Thank goodness for therapy. Whant to say thank you to you guys. We are seriously close to twenty nine thousand subscribers and that is insan. We are preparing for the thirty hour livestoom that we're going to be doing, and I actually and Perge night we're doing a session while I'm live streaming on the server for those who would like to participate. We're gonna do per to Nite and perch Nite is gonna be you have a character that you're gonna give us a sheet for and we're gonna have special parameters. It's not D and D per se and we're gonna be in this world that we're creating, and there'll be weapons. You guys can team up and we're gonna see who's going to last, who's gonna be the last person standing on per Tonite. And I'm putting together some prizes for people participating and having some Darwine awards for like people who went out in interesting ways or took out the most people, so and so forth. It'll be a great way to celebrate the thirty K. I think if you are interested, make sure you're a member of the asmr P lounge. We will be giving There will be limited seats, and we'll be giving special priority to people who have been super active on the server in a positive way, and also to VA's and Patreon and Patron so that you guys can have more interactions. But there's gonna be tons of seats. I'm thinking somewhere like thirty to fifty. We'll be able to accommodate, though, I do imagine once people are gone or there'll be a lot of people leaving, not leaving, sorry, having their exit. I'm trying to think of, say, how did this in a YouTube friendly way? Just think of what can happen on a purge night. There'll be people who'll be taking it. I have game overs very quickly. So just because we're starting with like thirty to possibly fifty people doesn't mean it's gonna end with that like it should. Rather it won't. It will be too super chaotic. Anyways, I love you guys, I'm babbling. I'll see your next video. Bye.