Speaker 1: From here's a new wrest podcast show.
Speaker 2: Fucking Glenda.
Speaker 3: What you say March.
Speaker 4: Look up?
Speaker 2: Welcome everyone to the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host w W Superstar Always Ready, Matt Carr, Dona aka one thousand Dollars Browski a k a. The Michael Jordan of Wrestling Figure Collecting, and I'm your host, the most Professional Wrestler TNA star, proud member of the System.
Speaker 5: Main character on AMC TV Thursday nights at nine. It's gotta pipping and wrestling for your collecting.
Speaker 1: Brian Myers almost hair, producer of the show, smart Markstelling Esquire and this show is brought to you by our good friends ring Side Collectibles use called Major Safe d.
Speaker 2: I finally got my retros. I'm super excited to add those to my collection. Make sure you follow some x, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube at Major wf Pod. Subscribe to this podcast wherever you get your podcasts, and leave a review. We want this podcast to spread like Riki She's butt cheeks. Hashtag major review, Who won? Who's getting the prize?
Speaker 1: Jimmy Smith won? Holy Shit is small best wrestling podcast. The first time I saw wrestling live was a SmackDown Slash ECW House show in Portland, Maine in two thousand and seven. At that show, I got to see the major brothers wrestle Deuce and Domino for the WWE tag team.
Speaker 2: Titles Wow, True story.
Speaker 1: I've been a fan of you guys since then and was so excited when y'all started this podcast. I love wrestling figures, and even if I'm not current collecting, I still love to see you guys discuss your weekly purchases and examine the upcoming releases. This is my favorite podcast and I look forward to it every single week. You guys rule Wow.
Speaker 5: Jimmie, thank you.
Speaker 2: I I loved working with Deuce and Domino, more so Domino than Deuce, but.
Speaker 5: Also True a lot of fun. We had a fun little chemistry there for suret of great memories.
Speaker 2: The giveaway courtesy of Ringside Collectibles. Find the pinpost on x repost to be eligible. Last week, the prize was CM punk. I believe was it a CM punk? D? Well, if it was the winner of the CM punk is.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's that's your question. No, that's no, that's there.
Speaker 2: It is here.
Speaker 1: It is mister burg nWo Iceberg w A W a Iceberg. I kind of like the idea of n w O Iceberg for me.
Speaker 5: There's been a lot of Icebergs on the Indies.
Speaker 2: Prize this week, defining moments Rings that exclusive Uncle Howdy.
Speaker 5: That's a couldn't be more, brand new figure.
Speaker 2: Brand new post on exit repost to be eligible follow up, Brian, were you guys still rocking that that security guard outfit or what?
Speaker 5: No? Just our unbelievably toyatk wrestling gear, Bear Bronson, I in action this week TNA Wrestling Thursdays at nine Eastern and eight mc TV. Look at that. Look at a fan in the background there with you can't beat the system sign holding up for us.
Speaker 1: That was Cedric Come on, yes.
Speaker 5: We planted Cedric Alexander in the crowds.
Speaker 1: Bear Bronson was a little hot at you for calling them looking saying they look like security guards?
Speaker 2: Did they not?
Speaker 5: Just didn't think it?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 1: I told him I thought it.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I agreed with you.
Speaker 5: I don't think it made any sense because Secura don't wear cool.
Speaker 2: Everything blded you couldn't tell they were hoods. I'm with that.
Speaker 5: I'm with me.
Speaker 1: That's why you guys are.
Speaker 5: No style anyway. Uh yeah, pretty rocking three way tag with the Righteous and Leon Slater and stupid Ricky Sosa. Unfortunately they got the one two three on Bear Bronson and I feel like our come up ins are en route, so don't worry about the system. We're still rocking and rolling.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: This past week Oklahoma City for SmackDown, I wrestled Ricky Saints on main event. I'll look at that had some new some new gear. Check that match out. I believe made events on YouTube. Now, I was trying to think, like, now that I'm going back to these buildings, I'm trying to remember anything that ever happened to them, But like, my memory is so shot.
Speaker 5: The only thing I can remember is.
Speaker 2: I think I recorded the voiceover for the Zach Ryder Mattel buddy there.
Speaker 5: Oh. I mean a lot of those arenas, Like when I'm headed to it, nothing's there, but then as soon as I walk in, I go, oh, this is where you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I've had that, but I don't have that click. So I used to think that Matt was a psychopath for not knowing. I'm like, how could you forget these gigantic things in your list, because when you do things no, no, no, hold on.
Speaker 2: Every week for twenty years, they're not gigantic things in your life anymore.
Speaker 1: I know, I exactly That's what I was getting to. I was went to Roanoak, this building that we have now been to eight times in the stupid little Roanoak Airport, and I walked in and I'm like, yes, I've been here a million times. I've seen this catering. I have no fucking idea what we did the last time we were here, the time before that, or the time before that or whatever the hell. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Just have somebody who listens to this podcast that I won't name drop sent me a link and it was an episode of FCWTV, and I was like the thumb and then it's just me versus Loo Dallas aka Uncle Howdy, which is the giveaway this week?
Speaker 2: M zero memory.
Speaker 5: I mean like nothing came to me, and we's like two segments. I couldn't. I mean, like not a thing that's funny, which is kind of that that's like, I guess a little alarmy when like Matt said that, we've just done it so much and so often that it's like I guess if it had no impact in your career, you know, if you didn't get hurt or win a belt or lose it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Or so, yeah, something bad happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like yeah, it's just like I guess, it just goes to the wayside.
Speaker 2: Uh So, this this post caused a bunch of controversy even when we reposted it, and I thought it was very inspirational and motivational. But here we go. Gary Vee posted this image and he said go sell stuff on eBay. Uh D blocked it all out, So I can't see what he's actually lacking. The curses more on, I know, but I can't.
Speaker 1: See what they want sell stuff on f n E day, Get the f off payroll, stand on your own two feet.
Speaker 2: I think people didn't like it because it's AI image, which I don't like AI. So I stand behind that, yes, And I think I.
Speaker 5: Do understand when people get outraged by AI and it Like at first I was okay, like whatever about it, But now that it's like just everything is just oversaturated with it. It is pretty like it's a turnoff.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I wanted to repost it more not the message, the message of course, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It says the flip game is teaching people's skills. All the car flipping, sneaker flipping, coin flipping, yards helf flipping, thrip store flipping, bit dig clothes flipping is teaching so many skills, So parents realize your kids are learning real skills and all the people doing it. I admire your grid and creativity. How is that negative?
Speaker 5: Well, I know I completely agree with you, but I gave up reading the comments on this because you guys gave me the heads up that it was bad, and then it was all an attack on the AI image and like not one thing was even saying that was a good or bad message, which really which I mean it. Also, it goes to show you the AI really isn't If you're really trying to convey something, you can't do it with AI, no matter what the message is. Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I met somebody this weekend actually whose whole job is him and his wife travel the country and go to vent not Vintage Savers and whatever those stores are, and they and they shop T shirts and they have an eBay vintage T shirt shop, and they can flip things for insane amounts because they know what T shirts are valuable and what T shirts are worth money and what our quality. Okay, that sounds like super fun though, and it also like some of these stores have very name brand nice T shirts in.
Speaker 5: There, dude, even like, I mean, nothing in this life is free, you know what I mean? Like you got to hustle, like if you want something or you know what I mean, like even my what not, Like I'm hustling, bro, Like there's nothing. There's nothing that comes easy about this, Like I'm packing shit, I'm fucking traveling with items, I'm planning ahead, I'm I'm buying items to get signed ahead, like there's no this isn't money from the sky, you know. And it's fun because it's all has to do with things that I love, like wrestling and collecting and stuff, you know. But it's not easy.
Speaker 2: And then I saw one comment like Matt Cardona likes whatnot over eBay and he's promoting this, Like, guys, what that's a ridiculous He doesn't mean just eBay. He means that like the grind selling flipping.
Speaker 1: Flip, the flip game. The thing is the game.
Speaker 5: Let's also rewind here from day one of this episode, we've been promoting flipping of this show. I mean we've been from money flipping. We would say, Okay, you know I needed this, but then I got that, I'll just sell my old you know what I mean. We call the coupon, like that's been going on this show for years.
Speaker 2: Like stuff you don't want. I'm not even necessarily saying buy things to resell them for higher value. I'm saying, like things you don't want, things that are around your house. You can sell things that are in your garage.
Speaker 5: That's just part of the hobby at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or if you're out collecting the neck and ninja turtles that you like and you happen to see something that you know, I don't know, it's part of the thing. Maybe you see something that you could get better value for or whatever.
Speaker 2: Or you're collecting those neck of turtles and you're like, you know what, I don't want these anymore? Right, sell them.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about off air, Like, Okay, Mattel makes a brand new Elite, but it's got a different interchangeable head and hands, and it poses better than the one you bought ten years ago. The one you bought ten years ago is the flip job you don't just throw that away.
Speaker 2: Maybe money, but cake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Like that's not a waste.
Speaker 1: And I will say briefly, for a content creator, this this AI stuff, I feel like it's all gonna come out in the wash in the sense that Brian says it's oversaturated. Now. I don't think that social media agorithm is going to be pushing this ship.
Speaker 5: There's not like in the wrestling sense, like with the Flyers and stuff like that. Flyers are in bad No one's taking it seriously.
Speaker 2: Brian said something in a group chat that had like the Good Brothers on it's clearly not them. If I was still ines and someone sent me that, I'm not posting that saying.
Speaker 5: Shout out ken Con three. I don't know how it happened, but there's like all the people are doing Kenkon three and then the Rhino what somehow is this AI rhino and it's not Rhino. It's like this guy could be Rhino for Halloween. But like I don't understand, like how like it's not professionals and it's not it's gonna make whatever your repping look like you don't.
Speaker 2: Care, no doubt. Yeah, And I'm not saying AI is bad like as a blanket statement, because there are some things that AI are. Like, for instance, we can put into AI what type of videos will get us the most views of the major recipe or podcast YouTube channel. It will put out a bunch of different ideas and then maybe you get one from there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but to.
Speaker 1: Make an image or you guys like the last round of ideas?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 1: You guys like the last round of ideas? It's it's not perfect, but those are the stupidest ideas I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I think AI is a great tool, it's not perfect. I don't think it's a replacement for hard work.
Speaker 5: There's even like things like where I've done it and then TTD but like they added a finger to this person, like they have six fingers in their one like, well we took you're right, Like I don't you know.
Speaker 1: How many T shirts have we put out? Five hundred? None of them are AI. So that's a thing like we would never in a million years put out a T shirt design by AI. We have we employ full time a designer and Johnny Clash works for us, and we have you know, extra cooler and guys like that who have done stuff for us. We always use designers. You know, a social media post with text on it. I could either take this picture in to this app that I have especially note fooling.
Speaker 5: You're not fooling anyone even like the most yeah, right amateur person knows like, oh that's not you know, that's AI.
Speaker 1: If I've ever a it's something I was going to do myself anyway or whatever, you know, or ask it a question I do. I do ask chat GBT questions a lot.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean listen, I our kids have this rash. What is it? You know we did this shit all the time, like that's.
Speaker 2: Oh, I use it. Last night I asked how many uh how many MATEL Ghostbuster figures are there and the collection?
Speaker 5: And was that correct?
Speaker 2: It wasn't correct. Now it's okay.
Speaker 5: There's another thing like I think the past two years at Calouns, I've tried to use it for trivia. Hey, write me ten questions trivia thing about ECW and it's it's horrendous. It's never right, like horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but ECW's two like niche what okay? Aria was telling me this was this was brilliant. Ari Davari was saying that, uh, he said, chat GB. He said, I have eight hundred and fifty calories left. Tell me the best, uh largest calorie thing I could get from Taco Bell right now.
Speaker 2: And it worked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that works.
Speaker 1: It was something like eight chicken soft tacos with no cheese.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, just idea by steal that, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, that is phenomenal.
Speaker 5: And you get done stuff like that too.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, all right, enough of this topic. This is very cool major mark Mary Kate. She did something that not a lot of people have in the world. She completed her Jack's Treacherous Trio three pack with a triple sig zach Ryder, age and Kurt.
Speaker 5: The only paint pen one ever, I don't know in one. I don't know one either, but I think that might be the only full paint pen. Boy of that. This is our rookie, so I can tell that's a little pasca and the zach Ryder there. I think you'll see him around you. You wipe that and have them.
Speaker 2: Really, this is wipe Yours is look like it's coming up a little bit too, is it.
Speaker 5: I guess yeah, I don't know if that's glare or not. You probably double wipe. Job that and get it redone pascas don't last, guys, I scratch. I absolutely love this three pack.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 5: It's a it will always mean something because it was your first. You always remember your first.
Speaker 2: It is front, top shelf and center in my zach Ryder WWE figure collection. So great job Mary Kate, get that by Cis.
Speaker 5: This couldn't even be made these days, Like for costs, you know what I mean? It just costs too much, costs way too much, guys.
Speaker 2: Nicholas Navarro at hulk nab eighty seven on Instagram he was, you know, I'm sure you guys got this. Like a fan will like tag you like in their story or posts and you're like, what are they tagging me for? This has nothing to do with me. He was doing that for like days, Like what is this guy talking? Was like Lego Reveal, Lego revealed, Like Lego reveal of what? And then he drops this and it blew my mind. Check this out, this insane Lego artwork of Chelsea and myself fourteen thousand, four hundred Lego bricks.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so cool.
Speaker 5: My brain can't even comprehend how that is possible.
Speaker 2: Bro, unbelievable. I think it's perfect. He's gifting this to us, which is pretty crazy. I don't know how he's going to mail it, but unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Go check it. Lego makes a shade of mac Cardona's Tan's This is just you know, hot dog. I need a bunch of hot dog colored bricks.
Speaker 2: Very humbling when when a fan takes this so much time, because I believe you know, go look at the post. He spent hours and hours and hours and hours and hours on this, and uh, to me, it was worth it. It looks incredible. Great job, thank you so much. Had to share that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super cool.
Speaker 2: Uh have you guys been seeing this? In the underground world? Fightful owner Jimmy Van has been selling off his l JAN stuff. I'm not gonna listen.
Speaker 5: Oh it is stuff. Let him go, Let.
Speaker 2: Him go, you know, promote the own stuff, he said. But I will mention this. He is selling that Sergeant Slaughter with the Bendable one, the Bendable Sergeant Slaughter because the original l J and Series one were supposed to be these giant Bendy's. That is what I'm tempted to pick up from him. That's god be pretty deep, pretty expensive, right, and he's got a lot of stuff. I've sold him some of his prototypes that he's selling, Like there's Naked Liz.
Speaker 5: He's selling all this, He's selling all of it. So he's just out out of the game. He's out. So that Andre I also sold him.
Speaker 2: I sold him the Andre, the Naked Liz and like a mean Gene in an alternate pose. Look at that he's got Captain lou These are pan painted resins right here. Unbelievable. Wow, yes, there it is. There's the uh, the me and Gene. The Bobby heenan Bobby he didn't because of a polaroid of Bobby holding that actual figure.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Wow. So if you, uh look look at that Killer con that's the Killer That's the one that I have where it's like made off the mold. Okay, classy Freddy Blastie was an alternate pose. So if you want to make a big boy purchase, hit him up. But I will say this, me and him do not do business the same way. He's a make me an offer guy, and I'm not gonna make me an offer guy. So give me a price and then we negotiate it's so yeah. But guys, if you want a big boy purchase, hit him up and uh, I guess make him an offer. All right, what about this? It's been the talk of the business, dark Side of the Ring.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, I watched it twice.
Speaker 2: Jeff Jarrett TNA on real ain't great and I had to figure out a way to talk about this on the show.
Speaker 5: So luckily Jeff brought us some figures. Do we got a clip of that. It's the wrong figures by the way they show the Jackson. They should have known them all.
Speaker 4: I just knew the company is going to a different level. We had a video game, we had action figures, we had licensees, our international sales were booming.
Speaker 2: Man, if you haven't watched these yet, go watch them.
Speaker 5: So great Part three coming out tomorrow. It's destination programming for me.
Speaker 2: I don't think Jeff will get upset that I'm going to share this, but I texted him. First of all, I texted him earlier in them was a great interview on CVV, always inspiring. He wrote, thanks Slappy, And then on Saturday I text him and said, fuck, I gotta send you another putover text. Dark Side is incredible. You will never let the business forget you. Truly inspiring.
Speaker 5: He's one of my wrestling heroes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I shamelessly will tell anyone that he is. Like, I think he now that he's very inspiring. Right, yes, can't and can't be stopped even just the fact, you know, and we knew it, but to see it all play out in this episode, like he kind of backed himself into a corner, like he had no place to work anymore on a big stage, and he had he created it to keep to keep his career going. I mean, that's the fucking ultimate.
Speaker 2: You know, he's a man, and uh yeah, it's just crazy. You know, we're not going to get into the power Town debacle, but like we need somehow, some way, Brian, I know you're trying. Twenty seven. TNA needs some figures. I hope.
Speaker 5: I mean they they They do have clearly a deal with Ringside with those Joe Henry's and stuff, and I do believe Morris coming.
Speaker 2: Is there TNA branding on the Joe Henry Okay, I guess belt ye have the pump. I wasn't sure if it said TNA on the.
Speaker 5: Packages TNA, which is also I'm very open honest with this. That's like I was thinking about it. Like Man and I we've had all these figures, but we've never had like multiple company ones, and I do think that's cool. Yeah, I've never had one with another company. And I would love to have like an officially licensed TNA figure of myself. And I think a Bear Brons and a Brian Meyer's ring Side on sanctioned two back with the tagtiles would be pretty damn cool. So let rings I know that.
Speaker 2: If Ringside did unsanctioned TNA that could be big. Of course.
Speaker 5: I mean the sky is the limit, you know, sky is the limit.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that that's and then obviously the power Time ones are not dead. I mean they're not. There's no updates, but I know they're not. It's not like nobody's given up so right.
Speaker 2: Uh, the late Saboo was recently laid to rest. But what I thought was incredible someone left a major star there. Wow. Incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this got sent to me by a lot of people the other day. Obviously just very you know, touching and you know, proud, you know, one of the greats. We're glad that you know that I was able to befriend him there at the end, and it's just that's even cool with it, you know. And he was always very appreciative of the toy company and things like that, so.
Speaker 2: He was super cool. I'm so not that, you know, we became friendly by any means, but like we built a decent relationship over the past couple of years. When you know, when I first met him, when we were called up, it's like, this guy is a fucking mess.
Speaker 5: You know, well he was.
Speaker 2: He knew he was right, but I got to have some like great, like detailed conversations with him. It was like, what a great dude and a funny son of a bitch too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean we told this story before, but at the live show Vegas, we show him the big rubber guy. We're drinking the garage beer and he.
Speaker 5: Leads over it.
Speaker 2: He's like, this beer fucking sucks.
Speaker 5: Probably wasn't strong enough for him.
Speaker 2: The best oh Man recipe saboo, We love you, and you gotta believe there's gonna be some more saboos coming, not just from Major but hopefully other companies.
Speaker 5: We did back the Ringside in sanctioned. They did that little eastering that one Tom video. It was on a shelf. Yes, we got articulated six in Saboo at some point.
Speaker 2: So what about we just celebrated thirty years of the nWo Daytona Beach.
Speaker 5: Wild.
Speaker 2: Look at that we're taking over thirty years ago today. The New World Order was formed right here at the Ocean Center, and professional wrestling was forever change thanks to the memories nWo.
Speaker 5: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: This is my opportunity to bully Brian and to buying those Mattel three packs.
Speaker 5: Do it there.
Speaker 2: It is the New World Order. I need that coming soon hopefully. And then the Old School one. We have the picture of the Old School. Oh yeah, look at that.
Speaker 5: It's awesome, But I don't I can't add six more of those particular talents. I already have so many figures, and truth be told, I do have the sting Lucy in there.
Speaker 2: So look at that perfect example of like the lack of accessories and hands.
Speaker 5: Right, but they don't that's the one and only Sting with hair. Oh I know, I know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Some fine, We technically have better versions of the Hall and Ash right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the ultimates Ring Cider are like the same thing and.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, but we don't have that Hogan, We do not.
Speaker 5: You don't have those.
Speaker 2: The Hall and Ash ultimates are similar, but they're not from bashing.
Speaker 5: They're not supposed to be from that moment. No, they're just like kind of ninety six ninety seven Evergreen ones.
Speaker 1: I was, I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get it anyway.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna get it, and the figure it out.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get and figure it out. What else do we got that.
Speaker 1: That three pack was? I remember when I first got into the matel game, it was like on Amazon for twenty bucks.
Speaker 5: Oh no, Amazon Walmart exclusive. Oh okay, well you mean someone could have sold it on but it was a Walmarts. But yeah, it wasn't either way.
Speaker 1: Wherever I was, it was not hard.
Speaker 5: To come back, it was it was very cheap.
Speaker 2: Uh. As of this recording July thirteenth. Can you believe this? It is the three year anniversary of the launch of Big Rubber Guys's longer longer? Yeah, I think we've been doing this for longer.
Speaker 1: Who's that guy you're kissing?
Speaker 2: There is much He's in much better shape now, I'll tell you that. It's it's wild how many figures have been made, uh in these three years, and we're about to talk about a few of them soon. But very very cool. Thank you so much for this kid.
Speaker 5: It's been three years since you fucking killed that raccoon on a boat?
Speaker 2: Is that what that's for? I'm thinking, why is that raccoon there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, raccoon mania was running wild.
Speaker 2: Now he survived, he didn't stop, he.
Speaker 5: Didn't killed the raccoon.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Major mor Dennis. He found some big rubber guys.
Speaker 5: At f y E. I saw this post those pumps, and then.
Speaker 2: There have been other posts of people finding big rubber guys at f YE.
Speaker 1: Who did that? My bruiser, Brody that better be marked.
Speaker 5: Up and actually carries stuff to come by too. It's to steal, go.
Speaker 2: Go, so get those at f YE if you missed out, uh, and then here we go, guys. This is the uh some breaking news right now. If you're if you're listening early on major marks dot com, it's still available. If you're listening Thursday, maybe not collect Major dot com. Warlord coming very very soon. This is not evergreen. You know this has been produced. It is.
Speaker 5: It's on the water right now. Holy toyaticness.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. This is massive. I I sent this to uh, you know, basically.
Speaker 5: Your friend, your friend business.
Speaker 2: So as of this show according still for sale. Don't let it sell out like.
Speaker 5: FASTI according to Michael Kanneck of Collectmajor dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so very very very toy eek and guys, we're gonna make an announcement. So next Monday, which is July twentieth, at ten am, we have a brand new member. Two big rubber guys.
Speaker 5: Bang Bang Cactus.
Speaker 2: Jack will go on sale next Monday, July twentieth. Cactus Jack is now Major. This figure looks incredible, obviously a total rush job, but we got it done. We put all the wheels in motion. Yeah, we put all the wheels in motion. The dream team went after it and got it done again. This we think October ish, so like, this is not gonna be like an eight month, ten month, twelfth month delay. So we really trust me. We paid extra for this take boy, so much so that the first two hundred people who order it will get it in stock.
Speaker 5: Because it's been air shipped. Because it's been airship.
Speaker 2: So the first two hundred people who order it Bang, the other ones will come in October, hopefully sooner, but we're gonna say October. So there it is, Bang bang cactus Jack. But that's not all, folks, because you need a bloody cactus Jack. Look at that bloody cactus Jack. Different packaging, different pos and he's got the barbed wire bat. Unbelievable wanted dead cactus Jack. Two versions come into Major Collectmajor dot Com and the Big Rubber Guideline going on sale July twentieth at ten a m. Who is going to get these baby so hyped guys. I don't know if I've been more hyped figure very uh man, you're right. Someone wrote mixed signature is going to look insane on this, of.
Speaker 5: Course, and he's always out there doing the rounds with you. Get this one signed in red, get the other ones. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's show the other one to just approve how different these are. These This is not a straight repaint. Different arms, different package, hands, exclusive accessory in the bloody one. I think you need them both. I never say you got to be a completist, but I think you gotta be a completist on.
Speaker 5: The Cactus Jack figs awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody on the Major team who worked around clock to get this out as fast as possible.
Speaker 5: Rocking with Dan saying can meet a big event November, and I'm sure plenty of other places before that.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Bang Bang get your big rubber guys, Cactus Jack Monday July twentieth at ten am. And like I said, the first two hundred people who order the regular version will get it shipped immediately. And I don't want to say that the secondary market value of those will be through the roof. But man, look at the figures that we've been shipping lately, and look at them on eBay.
Speaker 5: Man giving away deals on our whatnots. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The way, Last, but not least, the Big Ass Extreme Bash. We're almost there. It's creeping up, less than a month away, Saugust. In August, the Big Ass the Stream Bash in Katloon, Andy has confirmed that there are signs in the building. Oh is that the print? I got the print? Right? I show you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, you don't want to buy Deadley figures? You don't have many deadly figures, don't worry. Everybody comes to the door is going to get this print. Yes, good autograph at the show, high quality Big Ass Extreme Bash too. Welcome to Doudleyville. A couple of Easter eggs in the corner there too? Who are these three bones?
Speaker 2: Oh? Look at that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You will get you know, to meet and greet the Dudley's, one autograph from each man, a professional photo op plus a live podcast. Hell of a deal. You will get the card, the pin, the mystery gift, the print and then of course party with us afterwards at the Tiki bar. It's gonna be a a wild, extreme night, the big as stream bash too. Welcome to Dudleyville. And every week leading up to the show. First of all, everyone has to go and get those tight I shirts.
Speaker 5: Look, it's so cool. Mark you buying one?
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would put that order in.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Sometimes personal t shipping is not the fastest.
Speaker 2: I would put that order in Nowski pros and T's dot com slash made up of pod But every week leading up to the show, we will discuss some figures that you could potentially buy and get signed. And we had to start with the originals, the original sam So toy makers, the Dudley's Bubba Ray Divon. These are personally my favorite Dudy Boy figures. I love them.
Speaker 5: Man saying, and obviously the new ones are so good, but I'm just so sentimental to this set and these figures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, Like I loved it because I was able to make them jump ship. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, so these are technically out when they're like in ww right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so very very cool. Bubba Devon that does.
Speaker 5: See that picture there as a Devon proto look has got a more purple shirt, by the way, And I'm gonna we're gonna confront Bubba on stage with photo evidence about this naked Bubba and hopefully it jars a memory from him or Devon or something. We're gonna get to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what what great figures, what a great toy line, the ECW line, and most figures people among Brian most people have like repaints, but the Dudleys do.
Speaker 5: Not, Yes, like I said, because they literally joined WWF as these drops.
Speaker 2: So that's it all right, Well, guys, let's go to the news, and the news is brought to you.
Speaker 5: By Major Rustic Figure podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer.
Speaker 6: Scratch that figureage and scratch that beer ridge with Garage Beer.
Speaker 5: Every tag team needs a.
Speaker 6: Name, and here it is Major Garage Peer Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest folly. You can choose between the light beer or my favorite, the line, and.
Speaker 1: With only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 2: I'm Brian Myers, the most professional.
Speaker 1: Drink, I'm smart Mark Sterling, and I love beer flavored beer.
Speaker 6: I'm always ready, Matt cal Doner, and the Major Garage is always open.
Speaker 1: Last time we partnered with Garage Beer, things got a little out of hand.
Speaker 7: But this time we're doing things more professional, classic, more class.
Speaker 2: These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy them?
Speaker 3: More polished?
Speaker 2: Good idea.
Speaker 1: It's a crisp, refreshing partnership. Yeah, Hilton integrity on teamwork and focus.
Speaker 2: All right, Major Garage Beer. Oh my, my, my. First of all, I didn't even know I had a fridge like outside my house, like in my my barbecue area. I had no idea there's a mini fridge. It is now stocked with Major Garage beers.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 5: Oh it's unbelieved. Maclin didn't drink it dry. On the fourth.
Speaker 2: Steve Macley got a little wild. We all did, We all got we got a little wild on the fourth. But yeah, now you know, I could go outside the pool, sit on the little uh Ledge lounger and drink a Major Garage beer. But every single week used the hashtag major garage Beer. If you choose your picture or video, you will get a prize. Who won? Well, that's not it, Mark.
Speaker 3: God, dang it, Chad More semur off.
Speaker 1: Today, when you grill two hundred and forty eight more and you can't drink a nice ice cold drink garage beer?
Speaker 5: What did what did you do that needed two and forty eight hot dogs?
Speaker 1: He probably works at a big price.
Speaker 2: I will say this on fourth of July. This is why I didn't want people overs, because I don't like cooking for people, right, So like I had to know what I don't.
Speaker 5: Like the responsibility of the grill.
Speaker 2: Like if I that's what I'm saying, I had to be the grill mantle.
Speaker 5: I don't you know, I I really like that.
Speaker 2: I know people do. I'm just saying I don't like it because I like my things a certain way and I know how to cook for me. I don't know how to cook for I don't know how to cook twenty at a time.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 2: But anyway, this really.
Speaker 1: Especially when somebody's like, can I can I have it? Well, I'm like, oh God, shut up, you're getting it.
Speaker 2: How you're getting it? Yeah, this is what really grinded my gears. Right, So I'm cooking all the hot dogs, all the hamburgers, right, Chelsea's sister just comes over while I'm cooking, just takes one hot dog off the grill and leaves, like, doesn't like it, ask it if I need help, doesn't want to wait, just comes to ticks a dog off. You can't. You can't take a dog mid grill.
Speaker 5: That and fucking six free Disney trips a year, more.
Speaker 2: Than six at this point. Bro last week, last week. So this is way off course. But my brother Andrew and his wife were coming to celebrate their anniversary. And they were coming and they were gonna stay at the uh the Anamal King the Blodge, one of my favorite resorts. Like Chelsea, let's go with them for two nights. Then Chelsea's sister decided to come and said, well, Chelsea, where's she staying? Oh man, so guess who had a pony up for a bigger roup. Huh. She wasn't cheap.
Speaker 5: She's a cock block.
Speaker 2: And she stole by hed dog she stole.
Speaker 5: She's a Wiener block and she stole your wiener.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Also back to the subject of hot talks, I'm a dirty water dog guy too. I don't even like grilled hot dogs. I'll eat them, but I'd rather dirty water doing them, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like mine old eye kind of like like wrinkled, maybe on a little too long, you know. The Gary shea Petaway Michael Chipetta's father, garyt you petty to cook him that way, and I love it.
Speaker 5: So I think i'm dirty water dogs. They served in my city stadium playing baseball growing up. That's what I think of, yailed.
Speaker 1: You just boil them. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we got some news this week now, Okay, Comic Con it's like next week.
Speaker 5: I know. So it's gonna be the mother getting ready for the room.
Speaker 2: I honestly think like we should just have d record his segment separately.
Speaker 5: It just put it to the show. He's doing the Rocky training. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, it would be so funny if we shot.
Speaker 2: That after this recording. We're doing our major s d c C Virtual panel.
Speaker 1: Wait when is that going up during Comic Con when's comic coon again?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 5: Holy ship, Hi, we're doing a podcast about toys.
Speaker 1: But when exactly would this be going up?
Speaker 2: Maybe by next Wednesday? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, right, wait wait do you hear Mark's schedule at the end of here? He's a real wrestler this weekend.
Speaker 2: He's got well, he's got more than one booking. I couldn't believe it when, oh my god, he might even bump. I come on, I thought this was cool. kW K showed off some some new figures we got, uh Callisto, Samurai nel soul Fuck and to Callisto's. I don't want either of them, but I do.
Speaker 1: Is it free lista?
Speaker 5: I do want one of these.
Speaker 2: Birtha pays though very tempting.
Speaker 5: Then it's cool Birthay does deserve a retro.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did she like wrestle eligibly like a Summer Slam ninety five? So if it's any of the whatever gear, if any of them, depict that that's the one I want, or one of them has to be. I like KWK is doing more obscure characters. I dig that obscure.
Speaker 5: It's funny because if you don't want sales, he's pretty obscure.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say who, but somebody recently released from WW was asking me about these toy companies and I was like sending him links to all of them. You don't realize how many there are until you really sit down and count. Yeah, there's over ten, like easily, and there might even be over fifteen, which when we got fired, there was nobody think about that.
Speaker 5: Well, Super seven hit us up and they're not even independent toket they're real right, Well Zombie ablished Zobby's number one.
Speaker 2: Is Zobie first, or there was Epicella.
Speaker 5: Shell, I think because before we even like, oh they had that oldest, didn't they not quite sure?
Speaker 2: It's crazy, like we talked about earlier, how many ways you can make money, Like there's side hustles are a thing, guys like side businesses, side Patrick.
Speaker 5: Project, somebody works hard, right.
Speaker 2: Old ring heroes also from knabou Que, Bad News, Brown Jake, Snake, Earl Hebner.
Speaker 5: I saw, so I'm gonna be very honest here. I saw this and I thought this was pressing teases figures and I thought this was Wave two. No, I didn't realize they're doing the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, and they're both. They both have Jake right and Jake has a WW Legends deal.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Another piece of news. Pro wrestling teas. Guys, we love pro wrestling teas. Their their figures.
Speaker 5: I loved them.
Speaker 2: There was some critique, some criticism, but I didn't play the video.
Speaker 1: So I didn't get these and I did not know that there was criticism.
Speaker 5: But I was must not listen to the Major Wrestling figure podcast.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that there was a wide I thought you psychopaths would critique things, but I didn't know that there was a wide market critique. And I was also very sad that I missed out on the Rick Flair. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
Speaker 5: Let's play the video.
Speaker 8: We're here at the four Keith Warehouse and I got a huge announcement about our figure line, Wrestling Hero. About six months ago, we released these online as a bundle, and we heard some criticism, some complaints, ways that we could improve this, actually take your line. This was our first time putting together a fully articulated action figure. We decided to completely start from scratch and we had this entire series reconstructed.
Speaker 1: Now, this new series is going.
Speaker 8: To be available this Friday, on proreesslingteas dot Com, both individually and as a bundle. Everyone who purchased a bundle before is going to get a completely free set.
Speaker 1: It's already in.
Speaker 8: The mail on the way to your house.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 8: All right, let's go check out the changes that we made to the Wrestling Heroes figure line.
Speaker 1: All right, guys.
Speaker 8: First thing we did was we got rid of the plastic peg We went with straight real metal screws stuff like they did at the ninety. Second thing we did was we added the peg holes to the bottom so they can help your figures stand.
Speaker 1: You needed that.
Speaker 8: We went with a shiny glossier finished out to begin rather than the map fin instead without the previous figures. You guys said, how can we jake the snake without a snake? So we added the snakesstory and saving the best for last, we added the O ring. Now you can turn it no more glued towards. So you guys don't forget, He's go on sale Friday for us. He's dot comment one Yeah, Eastern time. Anyone who purchases the bundle is gonna chance at one of these chases, one out of one hundred.
Speaker 1: Ah, look at that.
Speaker 8: We hope you like the updates that we made to the wrestling figures line. We have a huge figure coming out in October with a New York Comic Con exclusive, and series two is already in production, So stay tuned for some really cool stuff. Remember, go to the website Friday. You can tell your friends.
Speaker 5: That is wildly commendable. The free set people already purchases wild yeah free set.
Speaker 1: Like trying to figure out monetarily how they could do that, but they also would that's like, you know, uh, set suicide if they came out with a much better set and then the people had to rebuy it.
Speaker 5: That's kind of the only way to really do it, to make it right. I love it. Great job, and also I think that gives you a lot of like comfort as a collector, Like, Okay, I can invest in this line and collect them, you know, yeah for sure? All right.
Speaker 2: The Nerd Closet, this was really cool. It's hard to find a macho man that hasn't been I'm not to man an outphat that hasn't been depicted, but they did, and they nailed it here with this one right here.
Speaker 5: I literally have the same thought. I went, Wow, it's like they've all been done, but this one hasn't.
Speaker 2: Well. Macho King, Oh yeah, I really like these that just these guys are they're just great businessmen. That the packaging is great, the artwork's great, the figure is great. It's also a unique style, which I really really appreciate.
Speaker 1: Right yep, everything is like waiting so much, yeah, so long in between. And also, you know, not for nothing, their logo is really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything is top notch with these They're not trying to, you know, recreate something else and there's something wrong with that. I mean, hell, we're doing that with the big rubber guys. We do with Major Bendy's. I liked it its own thing. I really really like that. Hassele Toy Big Mitch showed off a bunch of new things, grapplers and gimmicks. D Low brown Man looking at the real deal. Now. I don't know if I'm gonna count this. I haven't figured out my retro rule.
Speaker 5: I'll you what. I love the post Tornado part of.
Speaker 2: Me is actually thinking I will continue on to the Attitude era because I was making customs in the Attitude era, so there's like some sentimental attachment. So maybe like the Ruthless aggression eras where I cut it off because like, for instance, like the head bangers from your collection, like I made so many head bangers with like bushwhacker heads and Roddy Piper bodies. You know, I get that. So this looks cool. Also, hello, ladies, looks pretty good.
Speaker 5: The little Val, the little slammer action there, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I made Val out of Psycho Sid so the same body.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, yeah, so have a little better tan though.
Speaker 2: Come on, and then I don't know who okay, who's this there? It is Sapphire.
Speaker 5: I thought this looks so good and the likeness looks so good. I was like kind of blown away.
Speaker 2: We got to get big Rubber guys.
Speaker 5: I would love to have her on board.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got to get her for big Rubber guys. That is incredible. Figure. Mitch is doing some great great stuff, even though like the kim Chi comes with a mask for Kamala, that's another thing we should steal. Another great idea. So great job. Mitch also showing off a bunch of his regims, and I think they look.
Speaker 5: Good, dude. I mean here, and we saw last week he's got these. This Raven's gonna have interchangeable arms. Like, I'm gonna tell Ultimate and you'll be able to have his jacket on her off, which I think is nuts.
Speaker 2: So it's Raven Al Snow, Jacques, Joe Pierre, Amed Johnson, Mango and Gangrel. They look great, look great. Yeah, the snow looks great. Look at that man. Al Snow would be great for big rubber guys. Extreme speaking out loud, everybody, I was a big Al Snow guy in E CW. The Quebeca's right there looking good. Man, good job, Mitchless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ship looks great.
Speaker 1: Wow, it looks that's like the figure I've needed for years.
Speaker 2: Mango looks pretty good.
Speaker 5: Foreheady there, but it looks good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully that it's just the camera angle here, but pretty big forehead.
Speaker 5: This is a muss for me. Let me on this because that's gonna be a little difficult to play.
Speaker 2: Dave another guy. I'd like a big rubber guy.
Speaker 5: Big Dave, big Dave. Anything more figures the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Epic toys. Dustin Rose. Didn't see this coming, but I love it. I was shot. I think it's really really cool. There's two versions of him. Unfortunately, I gotta figure out which if any he wore in WWF, because if he didn't, then I don't need it.
Speaker 5: I see what you saying, because you're kind of as a WCW. I think that's I think that's more WA.
Speaker 2: But both of them, well, the first one was the first one was just like the globe, right, I mean that one for sure. Maybe the other one.
Speaker 5: Is not to say he didn't wear it in W as well, right, but he only has like a handful of stuff.
Speaker 2: Epic has been making some incredible, incredible product, So I'm excited to see the final versions of that zombie SAILO.
Speaker 5: Man, maybe he wore them both in w really, yeah, we'll.
Speaker 2: Have do you do some deep diving zombie sailor. Finally, it's almost here, and I think it looks for People are gonna call me a show for that, and that's fine, owen heart.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna assume this is gonna be worth the weight.
Speaker 2: I mean, because it's been quite the way I've held the figure. Maybe two three months ago when I met up with Zombie in Orlando and I loved it, and he's like, no, the lips of the wrong color. I'm like, what, but unreal? The King of hearts Owen Hart. I think it looks amazing and I cannot wait to add this to my collection. I do think it will be worth the weight. So very very cool. We've got some major League Baseball stuff. Tell us about this? This? Uh, do you know anything about this, Brian? This this Eddie Guerrero. This is a giveaway Minor league Baseball.
Speaker 5: That's cool stadium give away. Yeah, that's awesome, it's really cool. I think it's prett damn cool.
Speaker 2: That rules.
Speaker 5: Actually I assume it's official log.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it thing, it's really really cool. We got uh Mattel the Comic Con panel, Raymistereo, Dan Housen and uh Sam Roberts. No Matt Cardona. I guess I'm not needed, not booked, Terry. Uh gonna be jumping on the trampoline over at the collect Major booth. But it's gonna be insane, like how many reveals are there gonna be?
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of fun new talents and things.
Speaker 1: You know they're gonna reveal it Dan Housing or.
Speaker 2: Plus nine, I mean the amount of Dan houses they could possibly make. Yeah, it's pretty staggering. Yes, and and he deserves them all rightfully. So Uh, comic Con is going to be great. You got you know, w W. Mattel, you got click Major, so many companies. Uh, it's going to be awesome. Uh D you got to handle this next part. My my wife is calling me one second.
Speaker 5: He's getting.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, Hey, all right, thanks for filling in.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I mean it's uh, it's it's Comic Con season. So that means that all these different manufacturers are coming out with their.
Speaker 5: Mark knows. Calendar wise, we'll get next week's pod and then the following one will be the mother load of information.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And what about that here?
Speaker 9: The Motherless will be on display and available at the Jazz Wears booth, which A e W yeah, well ospray NOA.
Speaker 5: I'm shure. I'm shocked that they're still putting something like this much on display, considering we know that it's winding down right. It's cool, though, I'm also I also thought it was weird that like, it's their death bad here and they put there's a ringside ospray and a com I thought that was strange too.
Speaker 2: He's the top guy, I know, but like.
Speaker 9: Look at so it hasn't really been stated too much, but this is a Supreme Collection figure, so this does have most likely swappable heads based off of the one.
Speaker 1: That was packed out with it.
Speaker 9: Butterfly yep, Butterfly joints to articulation and this is based off of Full Gear twenty twenty four. So this is kind of his like goat inspired kind of outfit. I'm not sure if it has a more inspiration than that.
Speaker 1: Bobby Orlando's a big fan of Bobby Orlando.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So this is the aw exclusive for jazz Wars.
Speaker 5: So they didn't say they didn't have a number.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think Swerves was limited last year either, but this will probably I think the Swerve was well, they had a Vault edition, so there might be a Vault edition for this one. H So this one has like a slip cover. I think the the other one had like a closed slip cover. There was differences between the packaging just slightly. So well, we'll see if there's a one that is listed through Jazzbar's vault, but if not, he're probably Yeah, you gotta get there early. If this is available on the first day of San Diego Comic Con, which I believe is Thursday. Wednesday's preview night. So day one, he's probably gonna be pretty fast and those lines are gonna be pretty long.
Speaker 5: So it is it like years past you have to like enter the lottery thing and I wonder there's some things like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it all depends, I guess, on the on the particular vendor, how they go about doing that. So that way, it feels less like a bunch of scopers coming in and getting a bunch of stuff. So you don't want to.
Speaker 5: Rest out and put a stop to that.
Speaker 9: You don't want to wrestle any a superstar situation that happened with the John cenas to where people are gobbling up those John scenas within thirty minutes. Less than thirty minutes those Johnson sold out at Vegas last year, right, So yeah, see if there's any other outlets to get this, but at the moment hasn't been disclosed. But I think this is uh this might be fifty for the MSRP so but that's uh, this is a convention exclusive.
Speaker 5: Uh crazy, not too crazy.
Speaker 9: Unless it's sixty but uh yeah, in.
Speaker 1: That coming soon very well.
Speaker 5: Will Osprey know your name?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: My new favorite game I I.
Speaker 1: I you know, he knows he's seen me many times, so he knows that I work there. You know, you put him if you put him on the spot.
Speaker 5: He said, what is that gray hair guy's name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might say Mike or something.
Speaker 5: Mike Sterley, smart, smart, Mike Sterley.
Speaker 9: All right, Yeah, he might Soft Goods entrance fast And it does look like the uh shoulder pad is also soft Goods as well, so well out of their way to do that, and he's got I think, uh, I don't know if the other one had the elbow pad, so I think this might be the first one with like an open whole elbow pad possibly, and that was accurate to the event. Uh, but there is uh that upcoming will Osprey that has more of his updated tattoos. I don't think he had many tattoos here, So he was getting all linked out in like twenty twenty five with a good amount of his ink. So Ringside's got you covered there. But if you want.
Speaker 5: Uh there, I never get the ring some one with more yes, okay, like that.
Speaker 9: Because that one's forbidden door twenty twenty five. So that one's like about six or seven months after this.
Speaker 2: All right, some Ringside news shop Ringside Summer Slam Sale happening now New one stock Kine and Yoko Zuna, WCW Cossume Collection, Ultimateation, Ringside Exclusives and Elite one twenty seven with John Cns, Sammy's A and Nathan Fraser, Bronson Reed, j C. Matteo and Alexa Blissen up next to the Ringside Top ten. This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of Wweaction Take news.
Speaker 5: Go to Wrestling Figures dot com and make a purchase and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 3: HiT's the rings top saying you just got twenty.
Speaker 7: Fives and your wife this fat gains rings Saha.
Speaker 3: Top said, got big brother. This guy says Page It's a good Bade brings Saha tough Tail for over thirty years.
Speaker 7: John Spruce the Santa Trans Rings Saha Sah said, make sure you use cold page and for the discount at the air.
Speaker 2: Number ten, Jelly Roll Elite one twenty eight, Number nine, Yoko Zuna and Caine the Costume Collections A Rate see I'm Punk Ultimate thirty three Number seven, Defining Moments Away four set up to New Jack Cactus number six. It's the Kine Costume Collection number five, over Femi Elite one, twenty one, number four, Jabi Evans Elite one twenty six, number three, Seamous Ultimate Edition thirty three, number two, New Jack and number one, Penta Elite one twenty six and up. Next is a weekly Purchases brought you by Major and Collectmajor dot Com.
Speaker 9: They got you my ass, you have your how that s you saw and I.
Speaker 10: Got Rick plaining who he's Roger to try And here my gentlemen, oh yeah, and Brian Ma, I'm Mat Cardonald.
Speaker 3: They're so real, can you tell the difference?
Speaker 2: Lasca video style.
Speaker 1: Big Rubber Guys, They're for real heat sold separately on Major Bendis dot com, Big Rubber Dry.
Speaker 2: Collect them all, all right, collect Major dot Com. So much stuff. Get your extreme blying, Oh my god, the extreme Big Rubber guys, Ravenshipping, Saboo Shipping, Dreamershipping, and once He's shipped everybody, once they're gone, They're gone. Guys. These are not ever green, so do not delay, do not wait, get your big Rubber guys right now. Dan Hausen just got a text in stock, so if you're listening to Thursday, you might have this already. So this Dan Housen figure in stock people will be receiving within the next week or so. So many other things like the Sergeants Slaughter on pre order coming very very soon, as well as Texas Tornado carry Von Eric a lot of cool stuff. Who we are watcho Man, Randy Savage, get these right now, the Macho King. Collectmajor dot com. You got the MLB figures, you got the major stars, you got some major Bendy's. A lot of stuff is arriving in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Saboo and Janella Tupac shipping like any second. Whose last match? Go oh yeah, the first ever Bendy's Tupac too, by the way.
Speaker 2: First and probably last. Let's do a major players you never know? All right, every single week use the hashtag collect Major. If we choose your picture video, you will get a prize. Who wins.
Speaker 1: Travis Fowler t Fouler One oldest ride, longest slot ride b rg Rick Flair with a signed Space Mountain fast Pass. I like that.
Speaker 5: He messed up the quote it's oldest. Literally you stopped me in my tracks.
Speaker 2: It's oldest ride longest lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, wait, I did mark myss up or this Travis messed up here?
Speaker 1: I just read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but what a cool I like that.
Speaker 5: That's side fast, unique thing to get signed with an h all right, let's talk about it. They're here Coliseum Collection Exclusives to Ring Cycle collects. I had to pick up. We are aware of the title situation. I spoke to a ring side employee today. We believe there will be a running change to get the tag title in there, but you do get a nice WF championship. I don't think it's the end.
Speaker 2: Of the world. No, which is Kane never wore that apple with that title, but.
Speaker 5: Right he was Also he held this title for twenty four hours. Correct, yes, but pretty damn awesome. I love the Titan Tron packaging rules. Oh my god, so good slip cover per huge really like high like ridiculously high quality card back there were we?
Speaker 2: Correct me, I'm wrong? Were we the first wrestling toy company to do the resealable packaging? Besides like micro Brawlers, I think we were before micros.
Speaker 5: We told them, what, like, you need to do this or at least we told Ryan, like, why are you not doing it like this instead of the bag? Because I know that's for sure. And the pop oll kane out that's a d D. He's gonna do some proper reas search to back that up. Get these do hangies out of here. Oh this is sweet. These are gonna be uh fomo.
Speaker 2: Purchases for me for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Big Glenn's the keeper for me because it's different. It's different enough.
Speaker 2: It's you don't have the cane from the ring.
Speaker 5: Is it this color?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta, I gotta do my due diligence. Looks awesome, I mean, oh my god, it's so good, pretty freaking awesome. There's the belt. See what's in his little secret pouch here? Oh a little voice box. I mean that's the one you really need. Yeah, there's the gallows as cane head, the open hands you really need for Big Glenn though, right to do that choke swim. And then also I have here, Oh god, yoko Zuna, this is a brand new fit right that's never been done like this in this in this color scheme to match the has Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure, but it looks awesome.
Speaker 5: I think the ultimates were the other way, right, it was a way yeah, he's nodding, and then the red with the black. This is black with the red, so to picked exactly like the has browet. I don't think I'm gonna let this one breathe though, because I gotta I gotta do some comparisons, but I don't think I'll be adding this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what I'm gonna do with these particular colsseume collections, but I will be getting them, keeping them in on card.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like yeah, you collect all calls.
Speaker 2: So I was displaying all my l jns like with the l j N if if that makes sense, it's right. So I don't know what I would do with these, but I'm gonna get them because the sky's the limit. Now what they could make? Are they gonna do bone crunchers? Are they gonna do toy bats?
Speaker 5: I do think there's some l ja n's, Like, there's.
Speaker 2: Certainly some l jans they can still do.
Speaker 5: Yeah for that choke slur lucy, Yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, I mean there's still some helgens they can definitely touch upon though.
Speaker 2: I think it's great, big big fan of those really cool though.
Speaker 5: Love the Concept Coliseum collection in stock shipping from Ringside now discount code major and you can save ten percent.
Speaker 2: And speaking of Ringside, I got my my retros, I got the the rear Ripley, I got Dirty Dom. But I think let's see what they show at Comic Con. I think I might be cutting my current guys, whether.
Speaker 5: There's a Matt Cardon or a.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I don't know about that. And then this this one. I'm absolutely keeping great mood, can't wait. But I'm looking at my my retros right now. It's it's really tight. So uh you know, right now these three will fit, but who knows, like what's next? And unless it's old school guys.
Speaker 1: I think we need to keep the reup because when we do FWF again, you need to do a Londerblaze versus.
Speaker 2: And I'm such a psycho that I would not sell them. I would just ziplock them and keep them in the little uh drawer underneath of course.
Speaker 1: I okay, all right, you know what great?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, Prosky, Yes, does.
Speaker 1: That mean with your Star Wars power of the force that you cut you zip blocked them and put them.
Speaker 2: In out of here come on, I have too many. No, I'm not keeping all these power of the force, see you later, alligator out of here, out of here. I can't train rolling.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even going to disclose that I grab this because that's how fresh this was. But it was on on your list there new and stock, probably shipping any second. Waite Broski's former buddy for catering, j C. Mateo Ak Jeff Cobb first ever figure. If we don't count as FTC debacle, don't count for people usually.
Speaker 2: What do they count as? The first time in the line? This is the basic. It has first time on the line.
Speaker 5: This did beat the basic, just beat the basic two you know, to the market there he is a little known. In fact, Roski was going to join the m FTS before he got this little rub from Dan Housen. But that was the original creative.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, how are you still electricate?
Speaker 2: Didner? Am? I still?
Speaker 5: You can only get letcuted once?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: But are you still feeling the effects?
Speaker 2: They'll always feel in the effects, you know, yeah?
Speaker 5: That damn it? Do hangings other words?
Speaker 2: And you you know Bill loves he rushed figures a priority to get this thing out, like there's no way. Using a Matt Cardona at Comic Combat.
Speaker 5: You gotta street credit. This is cool. It's got some earth.
Speaker 1: I would be shocked if they need to announce to Mac Mardonna shocked.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be very unique like Bill. I don't even know if this is used for anybody. It's pretty pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Jeff Cop very cool. Look the figure the man everything super cool, dude.
Speaker 5: I love it. He's even looks like even his tape has like the like Jacksie and punk style there. That's cool. Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: I love it and ship this. Uh, I totally forgot. I ordered this and I don't know if I'm going to keep it, but I got my John Cena final match. Funko pop Oh showed up.
Speaker 5: Very very cool.
Speaker 2: Is fun Goo?
Speaker 5: I may have asked you this before, but indulge me. If funk Go's like the same time as any toy, like a year where they get way faster's.
Speaker 2: Way faster, let me think about it. His last match was December. I guess at the end got But I'm looking at my Signe Funkal collection and I have like the clear scene. I think that one's better than the fine. I'll match Sina's more.
Speaker 5: Interesting, more interesting at least that one is John Cena clear one is a fake, like not a real thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like that though, because it's a toy. It's unique, like I don't know, got it anyway, So there it is.
Speaker 1: Let me show you this. This is not a plug or for sale or anything. But Mark bitters uh. Dan Kelly he his son got a three D printer, so he's been messing around with things. So he sent me these. That's awesome, So I'm gonna put this in my Attitude Era display. He sent me this that's sick. Put that in the nWo display. And then he also sent me this, which we'll go right in front of my Nitro display. He said, if you don't want to use it, that's fine, but I love it. And so this is just Dan Kelly making it. He's not like selling them or anything. He's just messing.
Speaker 5: Around with flooded and his messages though.
Speaker 1: And then you guys have talked about them already, but I got the epic nasty voice, unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Mark was in boxings before we started just marking out.
Speaker 1: They're just so good. They might be the best. This this, this might be like the best mix between like a zombie and a hassle. It just feels like the quality is so good. I love the head, how the head comes off. It's great, the magnet and they're really so two distinct versions if you do glasses and jacket on one and then like no glasses in wrestling gear on the.
Speaker 2: Other are different.
Speaker 5: Oh ww me because they didn't wear that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you kind of kind of keep both of them.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Plus, I got this, uh, this red, white and blue Sting shirt Sting.
Speaker 2: I picked up this twenty twenty five tops now Zach Ryder gem Mint ten twenty four out of fifty. All right, got that little PSA grated jem mint ten.
Speaker 5: Good for you. We did that for my collection. If we're on the card train, since Brosky wanted me to keep people updated. Some new additions to my All Stars slabbed collection. Paul arned off here seven also grabbed a Big John two Hall of Fame slabbed basically rookie cards All Stars. That collection is growing. It's fun. It's just the big boys are like so big tough boys, like very expensive and what's your rule?
Speaker 2: What number?
Speaker 5: And higher seven or higher? You gotta be gonna set build.
Speaker 1: I still really love Brosky's idea. It's just jogged my memory. Brosky's idea of making a table, a bar top, a coffee table of something with graded cards. So you would make the table, you would put the graded cards on the top, and then like maybe an epoxy over it with I wouldn't use.
Speaker 2: Graded cards graded cards? Why not, because like how you ruin the cards?
Speaker 1: Well maybe if it's like some sort of shadow box type of table or something.
Speaker 5: I mean, you have to have access to him. He's talking about like just taking junk cards and.
Speaker 2: I'm not necesly saying junk, but raw and have them like slaughter No.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that.
Speaker 2: I thought you would have them like laid out, No, No, like overlapping a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, either way, the idea of a card being a tabletop in some way is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I I do agree, guys, this last purchase that I have. Someone's got to help me with some research here. If this is official or not. I don't even know why I got this. Don't do customs pal. This was so obscure that I had to pick it up. Has three of my favorite loves Okay.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait, wait wait wait, Brian, can you guess his favorite loves?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: You're not going to guess this, Okay.
Speaker 1: Chelsea Disney, those are three loves? And wrestling Disney and Star.
Speaker 5: Wars, tanning beds Disney and pornography.
Speaker 2: Now I was saying, uh, Japan, Japan? What what that would have been? Like the one hundred things Japan Ninja turtles and WWE. And check these out, guys, These Japanese Ninja turtle w W stickers on Earth?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Bro? Check these out? Do you even have a copyright nineteen ninety Mirage Studios? A mishmash clips from the catalog? This even Tinito said Tanta with some turtles cut guys, It's not just one sticker sheet, there's four sheets. Check this one out. Look at these stickers, bro, I love this. It's so so nineties. I think I'm going to get these framed and just hung up.
Speaker 5: Like where what is this? Where did you find? These eBay shots are even bizarre?
Speaker 1: Wait a riba bunga the final one?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Matt Cardona's three favorite loves?
Speaker 2: One Japan Japanese culture?
Speaker 5: What I think I nailed this?
Speaker 1: Double pan.
Speaker 2: Come on, get it right. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Why legend Matt Cardona raccoons.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get them framed and maybe hung up depending on my wall spacement. It was just so unique and obscure and I've never seen it before that I had to get it. And it makes me wonder, like, are there any other collapse of my loves, Like maybe there's like a Disney Ghostbuster pornography island especial Martinis. Oh, this is a social clip. Thanks good the content boys.
Speaker 1: I'm dying at Japan nobody.
Speaker 2: I have a Japanese wrestler, Japanese Matt Cordona figures. I have a Japanese tattoo. Really good, Okay, all right, that's all boys, all right.
Speaker 3: Major Mark Purchases of the Week Boom starting out.
Speaker 1: Hot Bam Slatt Watkins picked up this rare Bam Bam after a lot of searching. I've learned that in this hobby you really can't wait for items to pop up for sale. You really have to be proactive. It's rightly called the hunt. Happy to add Bam Bam to my Wall of fame. By the way, anyone out there with a signed brother love WWF magazine hit me up. So he does the sign magazines. So there's a sign Bam Bam magazine with a PSA certification. Lucas Cacuccio making the rounds here. I saw some interesting people weekend of various meet and greets. While I won't be able to make the live show account what what Bully made fun of him last time? Probably I was able to meet someone with a connection to the Dudley Boys. Saturday morning, I headed to Livetown, PA to meet Spider One, the lead singer of the rock group Powerman five thousand. Spider It was appearing at a local Horror Time collectible store to promote his upcoming horror movie that he's directing entitled Big Baby Soft.
Speaker 5: Powerman Years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: He went all over the place for this Noah Shop schnapp which is Who's will Byers and Stranger thinks that's that's the one that caught my eye. Okay, wow, some more signed stuff we got. Jeffrey Krannie completed this triple sign DX Magazine thanks to High Spots HPKA signing. That's sick is such an iconic cover for the start of.
Speaker 5: I mean that that that's a one on one right there.
Speaker 1: So China. Uh, Sean Michaels, so John Cena. Look at the man, he's justed happy.
Speaker 5: Well sharp on the carting is the worst that We'll take it.
Speaker 1: Grab this black card l J. And Johnson was lucky enough to get it signed by him this weekend. CJ was so was so excited to meet him, and he did not disappoint. This will have a special place in our collection as not only an awesome piece, but as a great father and son memory. I absolutely love the way the l JAN and Big Rubber guys Bridge are two generations of collecting.
Speaker 5: Can anyone read the something about doctor Thugonomics?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can read the bottom line, I can't read the top part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been talking about thugonomics a lot lately. Maybe he's dropping it. You find out if he's dropping another album.
Speaker 5: Maybe Benjamin Button style, he's going in reverse.
Speaker 2: I would love it.
Speaker 1: What look at that?
Speaker 2: Bro? What is this?
Speaker 5: Mark bitter Son? Make that three D printed c rat?
Speaker 1: My major mart Person of the week was this custom made w CW set displayed by JJ Copp. Okay, I'm gonna try to do this right. Kiavarrella, Uh, jj Kiavarella of Double Jay Toy Show, so double Ja Toy Show. I met JJ a few years ago at the Big Event, and he does some great custom displays. He had done another flare piece for me and I loved it, so this past November I asked him if he could do something like this with the available Big Rubber Guys. I love the way it came out and left a little extra room in case additional former Horseman members are released as Big Rubber Guys in the future. That really even has a sound card that plays a four Horsemen interview. I can't recommend JJ, and why if you're looking for something custom look him up on Instagram.
Speaker 5: I can't display those I was.
Speaker 1: I was floored when I saw this really cool scale, like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh, but if you're listening, by the way I put it, one of the suit flares in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt because that's what he did the interviews in or you.
Speaker 5: Would think when you think of it, you would think of that. I'm sure he's done plenty of.
Speaker 1: Man I would take a suit aren't. But this is for those of you listening. It's a World Championship Wrestling backstage like interview piece.
Speaker 5: You gotta be watching, guys, listen. Isn't that what we took a picture with with Shivanni Flair retirement weekend?
Speaker 1: Yeah mention on the Shavanni podcast last week.
Speaker 2: Check that out.
Speaker 1: If you haven't, it's a great time look at this. This is unique. Arthur Bourne nineteen eighty one. Ron Simmons was drafted by the Cleveland Browns. Ron would spend the summer as part of the team's practice squad, but was cut before the season started.
Speaker 5: Armed bro.
Speaker 1: This past weekend, I had to sign it. I had him sign a rare photo in Brown's orange of course, of Ron at training camp. When I had it in the photo, his eyes lit up and said, oh shit, another great legend interestion.
Speaker 5: He's the best.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That is an unreal like do football players have arms like that?
Speaker 2: Whole?
Speaker 5: Let me east freak of nature. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Okayre's here's the display of the week. What we don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Enough, guys. Today actor Alan Grant passed away.
Speaker 5: Was it last night? I woke up saw that my morning scroll.
Speaker 1: Damn so sad.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Rob Welter says, my Jurassic Park Man cave. My collecting has slowed a bit with the birth of my son and my wife's health. But I'm slowly adding some pieces again and as time and money allows. So this is we don't talk about it enough. Jurassic Park stuff. We got vintage in there, we got new.
Speaker 2: It's I love it. I'm nervous about my Jurassic Park. I can't give it more than one shelf.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're screwed.
Speaker 5: The big dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that brought them in the back. And I don't know what I'm gonna do here, guys, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: Wish that's like I would. I don't love it enough to collect it. Man, it's gonna be fun to collect.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of cool stuff and they're still going. They're still making stuff to this day. All right.
Speaker 5: Well, up next to the Q.
Speaker 10: And a huh you, it's that time again of the show. Discratch that itch, ask the boys what you want to know?
Speaker 9: Year.
Speaker 10: You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rushmore figures from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask Major Pod and it'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now, that's super rare. You better be smart, professional and complete. Then maybe the boys will pick you. But the Q will need.
Speaker 1: This sweet.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, it's Q and a time, my favorite part of the show. Use the hashtag ask major pod. If we read your question on hair, we will send you a prize.
Speaker 1: What we got Mark, that's question, Dylan waits at, please pick me to win? I mean, okay, magically your room expands for one for one glass case? What are you putting in it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I thought that was a great question, considering I'm that's the best question in a while, considering I'm currently cutting and strutting. Like the longest I've spent on a case is the case I'm currently working on. It's Ghostbusters because I have the most Ghostbusters stuff in comparison to Turtles, Star Wars right, obviously more wrestling stuff, but Wrestling is getting multiple cases, so it's been very, very hard to make cuts here. But if I could add another case, I would put Jack's Classic Superstars and Ruthle's Aggression. It's one thing that I love that I don't feel have proper representation compared to how much it meant to me in my collecting life. Like I have a Ruth's Disgression figure, like I've a John Cena graded Series one. You know, I've had the Treacherous Tree, right, this is our Ruthless Aggression representation. Of course I have Classic Superstars representation. But man if I could like do the whole set one of each guy for the Ruth's Aggression ever, because we said to talk about Guy blog like the Ruthless Aggression set. Brian and I are collecting the figures as fans and then we become the figures as a wrestler. So to me, it's like the perfect set.
Speaker 5: A figure eight years of the roster too. Really a lot of guys. My easy answer for this is a bone crunchers, especially after being to talk about Guy's house and seeing him that that's the like the only thing that's at my storage unit. That, like you said, Brosky like is was impactful on me, like in my adolescence of wrestling collecting that. I wish I could that. But like also we've talked about million times, it's not easy to stand, not easy to display. Can't even like lean them against each other because they like paint comes. You know, you just a bunch of leaners at that. I know it's gonna be toughn be tough.
Speaker 1: So mine is the exact same. But I'm doing it and I got it. So I'm doing bone crunchers.
Speaker 2: Wow, right here? Actually you see it?
Speaker 5: What if you had one more mark? This is cheating because you already have the answer. Yeah, it's cheating. I don't know, I'm yeah, but you've already even buying you started. No, yes, this is cheating.
Speaker 1: Okay, then I was gonna say honorable mention vintage Vintage Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Oh, very cool, cool, very cool.
Speaker 1: Looses though I would not do one of each character. I could still do that. That's not that much. What is that, Broski? Two detol squares?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never had it in detels.
Speaker 1: It's not much. And there's and they're tiny. You can really jam them in.
Speaker 2: One of each character though. Yeah, well then you pretty much should get that's the whole set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I would do. I wouldn't do the vehicles or anything like that.
Speaker 2: You know, well, if you're gonna know, if you're gonna be one of each character, you might as well do the whole set, because what there's only you.
Speaker 1: Know, Oh yeah, oh, I see what you're saying, it's only like.
Speaker 2: It's not Power of the forestyle whe there's like fifty lukes.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh no, no, no, I guess in my mind in Star Wars, x Wing Luke is a different character.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You need the x Wing Luke. That's that's part of the game.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah and I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right right. Brian's question. There's a picture to go along with this, Taco Mark at Taco Mark ninety four. Yo, what are your memories of SummerSlam two thousand and eight? And why do backstage wrestlers always watch the TV sideways like this? So it's a picture of Vicky Guerrero with volumptuous hair here in a wheelchair, Schavo Guerrero sitting in the middle, Broski sitting on next to him on the couch, Brian leaning sitting on the top of the couch, and that guy.
Speaker 5: Bam Neely, bro come on, bam Neely.
Speaker 2: Uh the position that way so you can see the monitor I've.
Speaker 5: Seen about like what else what would the shot be if it wasn't that? Or you just pretend that you're watching it. But this is like I guess that's the idea, right, like you're seeing it. We're actually watching this instead of just perceived. If it was the back of the TV and then you get the talents faces and vice versa. Then the other shot is the back of the town's head where nobody wants to see, and then that live action. So that's why it's there. I mean, obviously there's that brad Hart meme which is like the all time, but it's part of wrestling, is what it is. Any memories. Brusko was wondering if you had any Well.
Speaker 2: I knew, then are worst screwed? Because this is Edge's last match. He's he's injuries, going to be out with an injury.
Speaker 5: No, so he's fine. He asked for time.
Speaker 2: Off, Okay, so I knew we were screwed no matter what.
Speaker 5: He I remember him saying, I've only ever had time off for ten years in this company. If I was hurt, I'd like to time off just healthy into like recoup, you know. And I thought that was a cool thing, you know, yeah, conscious to do that, and to be a top guy in the position where you can ask that where it's not like an insane request.
Speaker 2: Face in this I will say this. Also, if you look at the app, this is like when there was a big change. When we first got called up. You had to wear business casual like at all times. And I'm talking like in the airport, not a full suit but dress shoes right off shirt like. It was ridiculous. And then when like the Affliction and ed Hardy shirts and like expensive jeans became a thing, like you were allowed to wear those as business cash was a big game changer. But like I couldn't. We were making like no money, so I couldn't afford like the Affliction or the ed Hardy. But there was a store in Roosevelt Field Moll I'm sure other moss Ca like Mark Echo cut and sew, and it looked very similar, but it was a lot more affordable.
Speaker 5: I loved. So yes, I wore way too much of it.
Speaker 2: A lot of Mark Echo cutting, so there. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I also I'm think we're the tag champs. I'm also wondering why we don't have the belts with us.
Speaker 2: Or we are.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure we don't lose the until this is August, and we don't lose until September. Shoulder were Jabron's that we didn't do.
Speaker 1: That this is what I would ask Ai, this is what I would.
Speaker 2: Ask why don't we have the belts?
Speaker 5: Sho. Yeah, it's not gonna have the correct answer because it's not good heads.
Speaker 2: Yea, you're right. I think we lose in September. I'm pretty positive.
Speaker 5: So that was the first thing I thought myself's photo like, how I'm professional of us or whoever was directing that, probably Bruce Richard. Uh, I'm like, weird that we don't have that. I remember like, this is the first time.
Speaker 1: I say, do the Edgeheads have the tag titles during SummerSlam two thousand and eight? Yes, the edge Heads, kurd Hog and the zach Ryder were reigning ww Tag Team champions during Summer Slam two thousand and eight. They won the titles the previous month that great American Bashi and held them until September two thousand and eight.
Speaker 5: So we're mo runs that we didn't do that. But I remember being like delusionally optimistic that like, oh, we'll be fine with the tag champs and we got all this credibility with being without him, and then we'll move on, you know, we'll move on without them, not in.
Speaker 2: The same position, but at least a good position, totally different memory slash regret, and I don't know why we didn't do this. We don't have any still photo as Tag Team Champions until like right before we're about to lose them where We're trying like different looks out and I'm wearing like a vest in sunglasses like we don't have during that summer July August. We have no still photos as Tag Team Champions. The only I'm telling you, the only still photo I have a taking champs are wearing these like the stupid vest and these sunglasses.
Speaker 5: You feel like that's not true, bro, I'm telling you. Unless someone can find something different, I feel like that's not true. But yeah, but I remember that's the first This is like the end end of a lot Familiar, And it was the first time we were you know, it was all these pay per views, like in Law Familiar. We have such big responsibilities on the show, and this was like the first that we just had to sit there for that shot. It was kind of like, oh, we never even got to be in front of the live crowd. I also do also remember and one of the Proscramme members. This was in Indianapolis and Indiana I don't know why. I always remember that because that arena, it's like kind of weird backstage. And then I always remember saying goodbye to Adam after and he was burnt because that that pyro trick goes off at the end. I don't like the hair like it's like he had smelt like burnt hair. Saying goodbye was wild because he's he's writing, you know, he goes Undertaker sends him to l and he goes through the mat and then the pyro goes off, so he's had to be inches from it, you know.
Speaker 2: I wish we would have known about Saint Elmo's that, you know what.
Speaker 5: That would have made for a great yeah, post post night celebration.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 5: Who's paying for that?
Speaker 2: We'd have to go, couldn't couldn't even afford a fliction.
Speaker 5: SHP seem punk would have to took us and got the bill like he did many times.
Speaker 1: Okay, my question is keenan gob at keenan gobreat question. If Mattel were to release a modern line of grapple gear, what would you like to see in series one?
Speaker 2: I think Jacks made so much fun stuff. Now some of it was.
Speaker 5: Complete darb goofy, Like I'd rather be like just stuff you really need in your fig fed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I love that there was the option you could, you know, like I know, but then they had like Lance, I just had Lance on my whatnot and he was saying, how like he's kind of embarrassed by his grapple gear. I love that, see, like something like that's so cool. It's like a bucket, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did one tape where I'm a janitor and then I got a goddamn Toyota. You know, he he's lucky.
Speaker 2: It even made sense at all.
Speaker 5: That's what I said. I said, I'm shocked they even made sense of that. But yeah, you're right, you're good.
Speaker 2: Samn crazy. I would do the same grapple gear Series one set. I would give me an announced table. Yeah, give me a casket and give me a dump stuf.
Speaker 5: I mean, why why not?
Speaker 2: Right? Like it doesn't get it better than that first grapple bro. You know, kids these days they well actually maybe they like they.
Speaker 5: Don't have them starting all the other way because you don't get all these things right anymore. Yeah, kids today have a giant beIN extra hands. They don't have fucking a giant ben of tables and chairs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably don't have a lot of chairs, Like they don't have a chair, that says like Sean, Like, I.
Speaker 5: Think a TLC pack would probably kill right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have plenty of barber mats and stuff like that, right like that.
Speaker 5: It's not like in every you know Mattell only puts it in when it makes sense. They don't just give you this ship. Yeah, I think there's meat on the bone here.
Speaker 2: I mean they don't anymore. But the announced table come on. Yeah, even like the ring steps like that was a badass grapple gear, you know, it was a really cool one.
Speaker 5: The dog cameraman, the camera I thought was amazing.
Speaker 1: I love the camera man, oh yeah, because he had all that stuff the wires and the in the camera box and the backstage box, which is great for the backstage segment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not true to true to life, like you see those things.
Speaker 2: It's very tricky though for my weird collecting rules because it's a Titan tron line. But the figure is a bone cruncher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's not really a figure. He's almost like an accessory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interview set with a monitor like a breakthrough like my pipe and drape type of.
Speaker 2: But you know what, they don't do interview sets anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've made some of the classic ones, but not like I'm on.
Speaker 2: No, but I mean in w W there's no there's no set. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I guess like Cathin Kelly just stops people in the hallway and.
Speaker 1: Like AW doesn't doesn't use that much either.
Speaker 2: T and A.
Speaker 5: We're still hanging on. We have an interview set.
Speaker 1: We have the interview set, but but they try to do things in other spots.
Speaker 5: The system doesn't use it. Home people ever realized that we don't do proper We're never on the set.
Speaker 1: I like the set. I always prefer to have like a like an interviewer to uh, I don't know, playoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, great questions. It's good to watch some good husky.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Alright. YouTube dot Com slash at major w PO. Check us out that latest vlog. How's it doing, Mark? I'll check right now.
Speaker 1: It's Oh my god, I wanted to bring this up. That vlog question is doing really.
Speaker 2: Good, fifty six thousand views.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's gonna beat up the one. It's gonna beat the one that you.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's four thousand away from beating the big one that you spent more money on.
Speaker 5: You think I and nobody would have bet money on that. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it's just unique. I mean, it's it's it's classically.
Speaker 2: It's a great watch.
Speaker 1: The bread and butter of of our podcast is Matt and Brian looking at toys in a store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta, we gotta. We have nothing lined up. We're gonna work on that. I got some Uh, I actually going to Indianapolis. I'm gonna try. I think is it toy Pitt in Indianapolis? I have been there before?
Speaker 5: I have never been there, but I want to.
Speaker 1: Yes, great shop.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to go there. I was actually playing. I might come to Long Island my parents' birthday in late August. Maybe me and Brian can do those Suffolk County stores.
Speaker 5: You want to do a private signing too?
Speaker 1: No, uh, major, Brian's to Broski's house on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Mark, wait, your figure comes in? Oh yeah, oh yeah, good to see you might sign ten of these. Mark kind of seen him. Yeah, you want to sit down here? Hey, but right, we gotta buy those. I know. That's fine. What am I gonna say?
Speaker 2: Okay, Major Marks dot Com, Patreon dot com, Slash Major to b a pod, the subscription service, the family, the community, check us out subscribe today. Every single week we give away a price to the new and old subscriber. Who do we got right?
Speaker 1: First time in the line? Benjamin Bates and the classic superstar Joey Walker.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it? The cards there it is. There's Priscilla Kelly cards. Every single one in the group Kelly. Every single month we give away a mystery card. There's so many bonus podcasts we just recorded, so they're both for July done. We did myself and Chelsea against to Neil and Brian Myers from Slammiversary twenty twenty one. We just did Toy Story.
Speaker 5: We watched the movie Talk.
Speaker 2: Is the newest card in Yeah, oh boy, oh bladder for that reaction. What else do we got? All the other you know, figured diceect with the Freedom Silver Linings with Mark uh I do let him breeze my ass, Matt anything. I believe the July one's already up. Oh baby, he's happy hour. So much stuff bruising with the toys. The Facebook group get this podcast early in ad free. It's a lot of cool stuff going on. Patreon dot com.
Speaker 1: Also the only place to see Brosky lose his mind over one of the biggest collections of all. I mean, we've put up at least five hours.
Speaker 5: Mark doesn't ask me for videos anymore.
Speaker 1: I did put your your little quasi toy hunt in the in last months because Broski sent so little because his family was there. I put you and listen Eddie go into the toy store in that in last.
Speaker 5: Month, left and right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable amounts of foot of Brosky going through this stuff. I personally am excited to edit it every month because it's interesting, but I also get like, shoot upset when he's cutting these Star Wars guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry pal, Pro Wrestlingt's dot com. Head on over to Pro Wrestlingt's dot com Slash Major w Pod, get some cool Major Pod merch. Of course, get your big ass extreme mash shirt right now. Around Pro Wrestling Tea's uh major rewind j George takes us on a trip down Major memory Lane every other week, and then yet from the vault every other week, We've been dropping some cool from the vaults over there. Plug skis what do you got Broski.
Speaker 5: This is one of those weekends. You're you know what I'm doing. You're gonna miss miss these days and the indies. I have three outdoor shows.
Speaker 2: I'll be a row. I'm gonna weig one hundred and fifty months.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna come back here at Mark Loves Showing the Heat Thing first is a private creative pro show my kids camp. We do every year. It's destination date for all the creative pro talent. That is Friday, and then Saturday, I hit the road to my home away from home, ac w Wisconsin, and I'm headed to Freak Toys Saturday Shibo again. Almost gonna be vlogging. It's one of my favorite intus toy stores in the country. Outdoor show Shane Douglas E C dub Legend on the card there in my match in the tag match by the way, and then the very next day Round two, me and Chris Bogo Round three. I've carried him through two of the best matches of his life and I will carry him through the third. Sunday, July nineteenth, Tanner's Bar and Grill, ACW, Wisconsin. Man Old kicking in Old School. These outdoor shows I also wanted to show everybody Creative pro put a lot of upcoming dates out there on social media. Please put those in your calendar. A lot of fun things coming up from Creative Prod. He has a graphic here for you guys. Nice caught him day dreaming, not made ai. Yeah John So Yeah, that's July seventeenth. You cannot attend, as I just said. But August fifteenth, there's a Steve Carino seminar. Get information from me. Wow, current coach at the Performance Center. You can't beat that. August sixteenth, we're in Limbrook, New York. August twenty ninth a free show Freeport, New York. And then just announced August twenty fourth, we're back Base Brawl fundraiser for the Merrick Belmore Little League.
Speaker 2: And look who's going to be there. Oh you didn't know? The New.
Speaker 5: Outlaws created pro Wrestling dot Com. And last, but not least, guys, you gotta start smelling good top Rope soap, the Meyers Muscus shipping, the reviews are in Everybody's loving it.
Speaker 1: Extra thrit got our feet nine ones yet.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get them in the mail to you guys.
Speaker 2: Let's go top rope so we'll buckle in here, Bruce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen to this tonight, this sketch. I'm at wrestling Austin hands on this sketch.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow. I'm off, but I had to. I got to get ready for the rest of the week. Wednesday, AW in Boston, Dynamite, Thursday, ae W in Boston, Collision Ring Vonnor Friday. I'm not supposed to say this, but Orange Cassidy doing a secret Beyond Wrestling show in Worcester. I will be there to make sure that things don't get out of hand. Saturday, a c W Browski's favorite promotion, ACW and Poughkeepsie.
Speaker 5: I hove that we're both at ACW on Saturday with different ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm at the better one. You said, you go ahead. I'm never getting booked there again. Uh geez, he hates me. A CW in Poughkeepsie. I'll be there managing Leo Sparrow and Dick Christmas unless he retired because he took his boots off in a ring.
Speaker 2: Did you see that, Bresident. I don't know what's going on with that. You better be selling those boots on what not. He's really taken after me.
Speaker 1: Sunday flying in Atlanta for one.
Speaker 8: F w.
Speaker 5: Q T Marshall Championship Wresting love that.
Speaker 1: And then Monday Jacksonville. Uh, bring him on?
Speaker 2: And then Tuesday, wait off Sunday.
Speaker 1: No Sunday is Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, that's.
Speaker 1: Saturday a cw QT Sunday, Monday Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 1: It smokes all right, at least these the days in the week though, are here, right, Like Wednesday, I can just go to Boston and come back and you go.
Speaker 2: To Caloon every night, stay at the Red Roof. Let's go h SmackDown. That's a that's a great question. I'll opened my tr app and I'll tell you that's insane.
Speaker 1: I was just telling somebody at TV this week how you used to just not know where you were going until you got to the airport.
Speaker 5: It's like, I couldn't fathom that.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm so mentally prepped for how long the flight is.
Speaker 5: To bring this video game same, I'm gonna listen to this and we do that, I'm gonna sleep.
Speaker 2: We're also like I'm gonna see so and so, like right, you.
Speaker 5: Know, if they live there, Imagine if I just went to Denver and think about it and I didn't tell my sister in law, like it would be the weirdest. I like that because I don't have to see people.
Speaker 2: Holy all right, guys, were Join the community at majormarks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage and become a member of the major family.
Speaker 5: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 2: Each month.
Speaker 1: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course, the weekly podcast.
Speaker 3: Ad free and breaking news updates.
Speaker 2: Brand news shows.
Speaker 1: Featuring oh Baby.
Speaker 5: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 1: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 2: Become a major market. Joinmajormarks dot com today