Speaker 1: Welcome Just Hanaway Tagalog Sermon podcast, your daily dose of inspiring from heartfelt tagalog sermons from different factors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape.
Speaker 1: And now here's your message.
Speaker 3: You're listening to a podcast from Victory. Jesus taught us principles on judgment and discernment. Learn more about judging others in week thirteen of our series Redefined.
Speaker 1: We have now the thirteenth week on Redefined, especially on the teaching of Jesus Christ at the Sermon of the Mound that is in Matches chapter five, six and seven. So all of us know that whenever Jesus guy said in.
Speaker 2: His words it is true and powerful. Do you believe in that?
Speaker 1: Save my Bible but see Christ and acceleta a read letter, my read letter edition of Bible. Oka that is the words of Christ in us. So this morning we'll be talking about one of the most important, uh and valuable teachings of Christ to all humanity, including Christians and non Christians as well. And this is how we call judging other people. This is very critical. Judgment is critical as a judgment critical. So let me be to you the scripture that we have here right now. The Bible says, judge not that you will not be judged. For with the judgment you pronounce, you will be judged. And with the measure you will use, it will be measured to you. Why do you see the spect in your brother's eyes satagallo samatam? Okay, But do that not the log in your own eye? Or young logtaga malaking? Or how can you say to your brother, let me take the spec out of your eye, and there is the log in your own eye, you hypocrite. First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clarity to the spec out of your brother's eye. Then, Jesus transition in this verse in verse six, do not give dogs what is holy, And do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them und their foot and turn.
Speaker 2: To attack you.
Speaker 1: So all of us had been attacked by criticism. How many of you have been criticized once in your lifetime?
Speaker 2: Raise your hand?
Speaker 1: How many of you have been criticized unjustly, unfairly, without any basis?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, with the proliferation of social media nowadays, we see a lot of attacks in the social media right, fake news, damian to everyone squarreling each and the other and criticizing each other in the venue of social media. But we know that social media is a very informal way of communicating to people. Right, even if you say a lot of words in there, people may really misjudge you as someone's very critical in nature. And maybe some of us had been critical also one of our days of our life, right, Nagi critical in taio with other people. Nowadays, Nagin critical retire of other people's opinion, Nain critical entire out of people's attitude and life of other people and character perhaps, But you know, in the eyes of God, judgment is very important for us to learn.
Speaker 2: And this morning we'll be talking about a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things that Jesus want us to learn about, talking about judgment. There are some people who criticize other people left and right Abe Kundi, Mamuna Okay, Jimbaut kilk Minshaka, Galitza Mundu and Galitmo sah and Taia my wife freak. You see, they criticized left and right doing.
Speaker 2: Things and.
Speaker 1: Versi Paramerican self pricious attitude. And if you're like that, you're very critical of other people, and don't look into yourself as being criticizing yourself as well, you're being unfair to other people.
Speaker 2: Can the Bible clearly state the ban.
Speaker 1: The Bible clearistate judge not sabina, and judge not that you may not be judged, for with the judgment you pronounce, you would be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. The beginning of what we call judgment stretch from us. Every kind of judgment that we get to people has always has what a consequential effect every judgment that we say, the words that we say sometimes we mahata say most of the time guilty, including myself nona create denial kapadia later on asisishika. Every time we speak a word of judgment or criticism to other people, there will be a consequential effect into our lives. And some people when they criticize, they don't want to be criticized, but criticized okay. Many people are like that. What the Bible is saying is this, we first judge our own action. There are two extremes that people are doing their own lives. They try to evaluate themselves. They may judge misjudge themselves. The first extreme is what we call underestimating oneself. You judge yourself in evaluates. No, that's what we call poverty mentality. We underestimators say I'm just a poor boy.
Speaker 2: Nobody loves me.
Speaker 1: Okay, youman adult na related okaya?
Speaker 2: My he.
Speaker 1: My influence and no we under We judge ourselves as if we are the tiniest enlitiest person in the world. Extreme silas they're judging themselves at the other hand, and the other extreme is over estimating oneself. Soegn okay, okay, over estimating one as if I believe you call that, I believe only in myself mentality?
Speaker 2: Baw what salp bow what ma opinion?
Speaker 1: Who alaian, I'm not higher people would like to really recognize you as the all knowing omnation person.
Speaker 2: In this entire world.
Speaker 1: It's you know everything, And they judge themselves as someone's so self rightous and knows everything in this world.
Speaker 2: But you know, the Bible doesn't say so.
Speaker 1: If we will to judge ourselves, it's always on the basis of what the starting point of judging ourselves is. The starting point is our sinfulness. When I judge myself, I look at myself as someone like a sinner, not really a saint. Automatically, it is God's grace upon me that makes me a saint. But left to myself, okay, ating land all of us, left to ourselves. We are all sinners. Say, by grace.
Speaker 2: Is some palagone and I'm just aden.
Speaker 1: If we judge ourself, we are basing ourselves on the sinfulness that we have a human being.
Speaker 2: We don't judge beyond. We judge ourselves to people.
Speaker 1: What is our measurement of judgment to people? Sometimes we judge people based on their intellectual capacity and yan grade one langa natapusan, well not in paklinan yan mahira plan yan. We're just poor people. We don't listen to poor people. Okay, remember we're rich and famous. We don't listen to them. Or maybe probably in the physical appearance. Don't judge the book but its cover. Sabigan is an unpopular ARTI style because don't judge my brother, he's not a book. We don't judge people based on physical appearance. Mind you moan, whats a mokaian? Okay, I've seen a lot of pay I'm a professional counselor my job is to counsel people different nationality and different. I will tell you the truth is Amayan, what as intellection.
Speaker 2: What last titan?
Speaker 1: It is the inner being that is far more important than anyone else in this world. We are all singers say by grace Church. So that's why judgment that Bible says, Jesus says to us that judgment should be the very office of our Lord, Jesus Christ. If we judge ours, well, we judge according to our sinfulness, not according to our own righteousness. Sometimes we judge people according to their job, their work an uh tricycle driver okay, taxi driver, uber driver, grab driver okay, carpentero.
Speaker 2: So do we judge people based on their work?
Speaker 1: Of course not we should And then some people will say this is this is the kind of work that they have. Then we have a very wrong notion malala equate that we put people on the box and say we don't put people in a box. You get what I'm saying. In the ikh and land tia okay action we don't judge or we will sell be judged. We don't condemn or we will sell will be condemned. So that Jesus himself is telling this not only to the disciples, but also to the Pharisees, the religious people, or we can see to all the Christians around the world. Jesus saying this to all of us, including myself, that we don't suppose to judge people. Judge not, so that you will not be judge. And this is God's warning, Jesus warning. In a parallel verse in the Bible, this is Jesus warning.
Speaker 2: This is warning. When we judge, we put a verdict.
Speaker 1: The best word, when you judge, put a verdict parasna. When we condemn what happened, we put a curse on people. Paula in Musha neilak musha shusha. That's what Jesus is selling us in Luk six thirty seven. Judge not, and you will not be judged, condemned not, and you will not be condemned. Forgive this is what the Bible says, and you will be living, will be forgiven freedom.
Speaker 2: You know, Church, having this in mind and.
Speaker 1: Having this in our hearts should change the way we think about what life should be.
Speaker 2: That's a hawaii okay ha ha okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So there are some people who should change all of what should change. Church, you know that judgment is a very critical spirit. And before the end of the service we will pray. If there are some critical spirit within us, we will rebuild that and send it to the Cementari Halloween. Okay, So this cycle of judgment, condemnation and forgiveness should always be part and parcel of who we are as Christians. It should be part of who we are in repentance and in forgiveness. A cycle of judgment must end up in repentance and forgiveness.
Speaker 2: You understand, Church.
Speaker 1: So when when never we judge people and we realize that we're wrong, we need to repent, We need to ask forgiveness. If some people criticize and ask for again, let's forgive people. Recently, there was a chaos in showbiz. You know what happened, right, I would not mention the name a popular showb is personality criticize people who have depression? Right, and he apologized publicly a national television he criticized. But yet he apologized. Despit of forgiveness to him? Okay, or as will be depressed if you don't forgive. Okay, but again, become a romal paomai depressed. And I want to tell you this depression is real, very real. Okay, I'm a professional counsel, right, council people who are depressed. Okay, some are successful overcoming it, some are not. They are now into heaven. But really, depression is something that we really have to look into. But you know, judgment, time and time and time again will be the problem of humanity. You agree with me, that is part and parcel of our sinful nature, being critical towards others.
Speaker 2: With all this the part and parcel to who we are as Christian. But remember this, The Bible says that God is just so nothing. God is just.
Speaker 1: The Bible says, do not be deceived. God is not bad for whatever once so that he will also want He will Readnai pagushka paga.
Speaker 2: Welcome that path makes nothing. Why because God is just, so we have to be careful.
Speaker 1: Pastor Sabinamana Bible, Blessed are those who are persecuted for My sake, for thirst Kingdom of God. When people criticize you and say a lot of nasty things to you, you pray for them and let God allow his judgment over them.
Speaker 2: It's not for us to judge. At the end of the day, God will vindicate us. Do you agree with me?
Speaker 1: I had that experience twenty more than twenty years ago. One person criticized me from head to toe and say, Lord, Welasian bases everything.
Speaker 2: But I choose to forgive. I choose to bestow my blessing though and behooved. Things work out. People know what is the truth.
Speaker 1: I don't need to defend myself because the more we defend ourselves toward things that people criticize on us. You know what happened Lalan lunas a social media ahab and trending yen okay away Latin followers more.
Speaker 2: You manuel okay excited because engaging many excited comment the ma burina and facebooks are not.
Speaker 1: God gave us a great warning of not judging people or else we suffer the consequences of doing such things in our life.
Speaker 2: We are Christians.
Speaker 1: We don't waste time criticizing judging other people. Let God be the judge. Our job today is to be a witness. My job as a Christian and the opinion Latin opinion wang positive and talk actionary ballads, yes, very sensitive. Shall we make our life more productive than engaging with a lot of nasty conversations that are not glorifying to God. Short liand abatid simple admonition from from me.
Speaker 2: No nothing patula to hmm okay hayammunasa nasa is hayama mahula.
Speaker 1: Why because you are at peace with the peace of God. Right because we are a witness, We are not judged. We are a witness of God. Let's go to number two. Let's read this verse. Why do you see the spect of what is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, let me take the spec out of your eye when there's a log in your own eye hypocrette.
Speaker 2: First take the log out of your own eye, and then you.
Speaker 1: Will see clearly to take the spec out of your brother's eye. A wisdom the Lord. He used the eye as an illustration for judgment. Our eye is the most sensitive part in our.
Speaker 2: Whole human body. But I grab nali non.
Speaker 1: Okay sondros alcoholangal imo.
Speaker 2: Bi.
Speaker 1: Why because God is saying that we use the eye to see the needs of people. You need the eye to see how can we help people? And we use the eye to help people to see the light of God. Our second point is self judgment is to help each other grow in grease.
Speaker 2: Corect parallel at in sare link tobago. We need to change.
Speaker 1: All of us needs to change. We need to grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. We need to honestly face up our own sin and confess our sins towards one another because it helps us a lot to do what is great and what is proper and what is pleasing in the eyes of our Lord Jesus Christ. Never look at others and think you are better because the difference between you and them that you sin differently. Langlan and you Cazilana and Josh hypen type and tie. You accuse one person that this, but you're doing these things for yourself. Okay, okay, okay, peel box, very witty, very witty. But because of that sinfulness that we have, remember this, we are all singers. Hyam Lang, I've been mistreated many many times in my life, but never once in my life I get even nevera.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: You don't take advantage about people, then God bless you, Lord, God bless you. We have to make people feel in the eyes of God. You can still change, and we are not there to judge when we put curse on people. You know why, because we learn not to see ourselves in the light of how God sees us as people. God wants us to be humble servants of the Lord, and we don't make our elves in a way that God would want.
Speaker 2: Us to have in this lifetime.
Speaker 1: We should examine our own action, our own attitudes, because at the end of the day, Church, God always sees our heart.
Speaker 2: God always sees our heart.
Speaker 1: If we have that kind of attitude, Church, God will bless us even more. Do you agree with me maraaminana Marama town Nandaya maraminan tao that she saying you don't do the same. In the Ipho and I a on we have to bless people who are those as meaning God. Let's go to number three. Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them under foot and turn an attack.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, God is the ultimate judge. Been nothing.
Speaker 1: God is the ultimate judge. Yes, we are all Christians. We exercise we should exercise discernment because the Bible. No, let's go back to the previous verse. Don't give dogs what is holy during the time when priests eats on the table, they don't put down or drap meat underneath because there are a lot of dogs throwing around.
Speaker 2: And then you do that.
Speaker 1: Directly or intentionally, that is an holy thing before the eyes of God.
Speaker 2: But remember we are still living in this world.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Mundo Christiano athme at Tackle said, jos, do you.
Speaker 2: Agree with me? We are living in a very furious time. Wherever you go in this world. Okay, wherever you go, there are some people who will really be there to really test your heart. Do I throw your purse before the pigs. Okay, peers are very.
Speaker 1: Valuable stone, but pigs made okay mala. But nonetheless God wants us.
Speaker 2: Not to be deceived in the park.
Speaker 1: Contrast, Okay, Lord, we should learn also to look into other people. Thems Poda Mattu to Karen Manancha, you must learn to discern because not all people in this world are like sheep in the nantao i t panka nating where Mahamu tupaiamattatuba. Why because God wants us to be like sheep. But remember there are some people in this world who will come even to the church. Wolves in sheep clothing in short, mascot marmi, mascot Sachristiano, papang God.
Speaker 2: What God would like us to do is really to take care of the sheep.
Speaker 1: And through the years of our existence in our church in Victory Green Hills, we have found so many people like that. It's not from us, not that are members of the church, but coming in and out try to take advantage of people. They are like sheep involved. They want to pretend. But we need to be discernful at the end of the day. If we're discernful and we're guided by people. That's why our church, our leaders in the church will always tells you don't allow things for you to be taken advantage. Let us know there will be people who will say they are from Victory, they are from there are Christians, okay, and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of papangap whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But the Bible says that we have to be very discernful because at the end of the day it is God.
Speaker 2: Who will judge them. Just the same.
Speaker 1: For I'm not aware of anything against myself, why I'm not the where thereby acquitted.
Speaker 2: It is the Lord who judges me.
Speaker 1: Therefore, do not pronounce judgment before time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness, and will disclose the purpose of the heart. Each one will receive this commendation before the Lord. We share the gospel to people. We share the gas to the sinners. We share the gospel of those who are lost. We share the gossip for those people who pretend to be saved. We give the gospel for free to all people. We share the gospel, but we don't allow people to trample down the Gospel and the word of God. We will make them realize that the Word of God is far more important in our existence as individual. I shall say, shall we read this one altogether, one to go? The reason for judgment is not what we might condemn others that we might be able to minister to them. Even Mother Curious said, if you judge people, you have no time to love them. We have seen people who came into church not change intending to treat other people, but they come to realize, with the power of the Holy Spirit, they were changed. And we don't put people down just because their lives are like those things n's the things. But we give them chance, hope, and unconditional love because God loves people, and God wants people to be in one accord with our life as well. Jesus said again in John twelve forty six to forty eight, if we have come into the world as a light, so no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. If anyone hears my word, but that not keep them, do not judge that person, for I do not come to judge the world, but what to save the world. Because miss and a gigain problem and not the magapatit, we become self righteous and we look at others are.
Speaker 2: Not Christians Christian Kabba but Christian.
Speaker 1: We become too very unreachable that people became shan away Christian and maraamimbawel Jian. And we have to really make us stand and say no, we want to engage with people. That's why our church is engaging a lot of people out out there. You might oppress, so you might out of school youth.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 1: We reach me out because we believe that Jesus came here to save the world and not to judge them. We have seen a lot of things happening in this world because God would want these people to come into the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The gospel is free, but it is never cheap because the gospel, through the Gospel, we were bought by the blood of the Lamb. And there's a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words. The very words I've spoken will condemn them at the last day.
Speaker 2: See the last day, God will separate the sheep from the goat.
Speaker 1: Okay, so omaga bosses or bosses can being, and we can bring can being, then you will be a sheep once again.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to this message. For more messages like these from other Victory centers, please visit Victory dot org, the pH Slash resources, Slash Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: We hope that you enjoyed today's episode.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.