Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll question? Why the stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 3: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lies.
Speaker 3: On theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 1: The answer scream, They're all around.
Speaker 2: Rising, break through.
Speaker 4: All the lies. FAI.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host As always, George Obs were recording on this beautiful Wednesday morning, August thirteenth, twenty twenty five. As we again continue to wind down the podcast, Kevin is joining us today from Huntsville, Alabama. And all of you longtime anti globers know that this is a hotspot location specifically post World War two and the build up into the Apollo mission. So Kevin is joining us today. Kevin, how are you there, man?
Speaker 1: I'm great, George, how are you today?
Speaker 3: Doing great? Thank you so much for taking your time out this morning to join us and to share your story, and we'll kick things off. Please introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, first, first off, do you mind if I just say a little prayer going into this.
Speaker 3: Amen, go right ahead, all right, the dear.
Speaker 1: Heavenly Father, thank you so much. Thank you for just all that you do. Thank you for all your blessings and giving us this day. And I just pray that anything that comes out of my mouth or George's mouth, if it's not meant for a better your Kingdom, Lord, that you can just you know, just take it away. And we just thank you for your son, Jesus and they free gift of salvation that we're given. And thank you so much for George what he does and even his family for being patient with him. I know it takes a lot of work in this and just thank you so much for everything you do. And Jesus Holyame, we pray Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen, Brother, thank you.
Speaker 1: So. My name's Kevin. I'm forty seven, born and raised in the beautiful Rocket City, Huntsville, Alabama, and I actually.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry left for.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess a little over five years I did the go to as many football seasons for Auburn football as I possibly could. So I attended Auburn University, which those who don't know, it's an engineering hub and it's very aero space. It's like concentration. So so I went to Auburn. Yeah, so attended Auburn University, was there for as many football seasons as possible, and never graduated. To be honest with you, I literally had a year left. I went through some really I guess, a pretty dark time in my life towards the end of that. And I can get to that my little testimony that I do club. But anyway, so came home and went through a rough period of my time for a good fifteen year or so, a little over fifteen years. The Lord never stopped working on me. And you know, I ended up married my awesome wife, she's my partner, and she had which is she's my daughter. But she had a daughter. So she was seven when I met her, and I think she was eight when we got married. And then my wife and I had another kid eight years ago, me nine in December. But so anyways, then just went Then we started going through this crazy world and the stories that come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, as young men were kind of hard headed. And I mentioned on my other podcast yesterday that Monday I had to attend a funeral for a young man twenty seven years old, and you know, we're at that age where we think we're invincible and we don't care about tomorrow. We live for today. And then we look back and you know, you and I are so blessed to have made it through that time. We both found wonderful women that helped, you know, keep us focused and walk the straight and narrow path, and through the grace of the Lord, we've been able to better ourselves. And then, you know, hopefully take this information to share it with the younger generation to help them understand that you're not invincible and we should treat life with respect and love. And it's the same thing right when we were young. I'm sure your parents are older uncles or whatever the case may be. Probably we were trying to tell you something, but we knew everything right.
Speaker 1: Now, absolutely, and it was and it it was kind of crazy because they even when I was when it when I was going through my darkest time and like it. And now I said, it got pretty dark depression wise, developed bad anxiety, but it was, yeah, and it was. You know, I grew up in a family of believers, so I was raised well, went to church. I was saved when I was thirteen years old. You know, got baptized and the first few years was great. And then in fact, I didn't drink a sip of alcohol in high school, and I know, like, you know, that's kind of normal, like you know for high schoolers, and you know I always said it was because you know, I played football. So I was like, yeah, I don't want any excuse if I don't make it in college and get a scholarship. I don't want to have any excuses to say, well, if I wouldn't have partied as hard or whatever. And after my senior year of high school started dabbling in it a little bit. And of course, you know in the SEC, college football rains and you know, you went to Texas A and M I know you were. I guess you were Big twelve. Was it Big ten or Big twelve?
Speaker 3: I think it's bak twelve. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So now of course they're in the SEC.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we get to plague you guys in college station.
Speaker 3: This is right. You have about eighty five thousand people. It's low college states have.
Speaker 1: Yes, that ought to be fun, but you know, the whole thing's tailgating. I mean it's like, you know, everything's revolved around a party.
Speaker 3: It is Yeah, no, I didn't mean interrupt, I just it truly is. And that's one of the things you don't really realize until later in life and kind of reflect on those things. And as soon as you say Auburn, by the way, Bo Jackson, for the young folks who had never seen that man play either baseball or football, what a tremendous athlete.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. I really I want more people to know about him, because there's a lot you know, they say athletes get better, like as the years go.
Speaker 3: On, there'll be I be another Bo Jackson.
Speaker 1: He was in He's insane. I mean uh. And the funny thing is is like I've heard like not necessarily like first hand accounts of people, well the people that knew him, first hand accounts, because you know, Ann Auburn, but the stories are like, there's no way and the guy was like, yeah, I was there. It really literally happened exactly that way, and you're like, there's it's insane. The stuff that he could do. Of course, whenever you can be you know, going to football, start breaking records as a rookie for the Raiders and then go to the Royals and then make the All Stars it's like, yeah, anything he wanted to do, he could do, and even what he knew it.
Speaker 3: Too, absolutely. But yeah, then you get into college and there's a lot of temptations that go along with.
Speaker 1: It, right as yeah, I mean it will. And it was because in my mind it was like it was more worldly, you know. It was it's kind of like everybody expected. You know, it was like, oh, don't worry, you don't drink now. But once you get into college, well, you know, I want to have my first beer with you, you know. And it was like the parents you come home and they were like, they're in college, just take their keys away. You know. It was like even though we were not twenty one, we weren't of age, but it was and yeah, the generational demons that I didn't realize that I had back then, and uh, you know, now with a little research and actually me digging into the Bible like I have, it's I'm I start I realize it fast, Like, Okay, I there was a lot going on and I probably.
Speaker 3: Should have stayed away from all of that.
Speaker 1: So hindsight twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Hey exactly. Huh. Yeah, if that's how we got our wisdom through our through you know, if we had our brain in our twenty two year old body would be unstoppable, right, But that's that's the way the world works, you know. I I don't know if I mentioned on this podcast or the other one. You know, we saw some statistics within the last two weeks of the drop off between the ages of eighteen and mid twenties. It's like somewhere between sixty and eighty percent of the people kind of walk away from their faith during that age. And college plays a large part of that. And just the initial kind of freedom, you know, you get under the thumb for mom and dad and you just want to you know, it's a lot. And yeah, young men and women mostly men aren't just just aren't ready for it.
Speaker 1: Well. And two, it was like now that I understand like the New a and you kind of get you know, it's the water down Gospel. So it was like, oh, I'm doing all this and like, dude, but I mean, I'm a Christian and so I don't even call myself a Christian anymore. I'm literally and I think you've I've heard you say this before, but I'm a christ follower, Like I just don't even think that word has any merit like, it's because it you know, once you literally once I started digging and studying and reading the Bible, I've almost I have, I looked it back. I have fifteen more books and I will have read the whole Bible, so I'm semi you know, newer on it, and most of them, I've read the whole New Testament and I've I've got about fifteen books left in the Old Testament. So but it's you know, that's definitely a goal, if God willing, if you know, it allows me to stay on this earth long enough to do it. But yeah, I was like, I've got to at least read through the Bible one time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say, what are you write around Thessalonian's Timothy?
Speaker 1: Well, so it's crazy because so I've been through all of the New Testament, oh Adana. Then I do Bible study. So it's like random books in the Old Testament. You know, it's like whichever ones I haven't studied or I haven't read on my own yet. I just finished a well, I just finished Song of Songs, which was extremely interesting. It wasn't quite aware of that book in the Bible yet, so but I just finished that one. So it's whatever the next one is is, I'll be you know, the Jeremiah, Ezekiel's, Isaiah's you know.
Speaker 3: So Jeremiah is a real interesting one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, just off the top of my head, Jeremiah nine to eleven, because I always look for those numbers nine to eleven and I something in me there's something significant to nine to eleven and Jeremiah. Oh, Jeremiah nine to eleven. It describes a prophecy of judgment and destruction. So that's why that number always sticked.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Jeremiah nine to eleven very very interesting. So you'll that book is very eye opening, the Book of Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: The one thing that's really crazy about that is when you do, like I know, you do the Gematria and all that, and you do realize there's a lot of it's just so fun hearing things, seeing things on TV, even in commercials, and then you know, watching movies and TV shows like are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: And I don't know it.
Speaker 1: I don't study it. You know, I know what you say, you know, be careful with You'll see the numbers all of you know, these are big numbers that they like to throw out and they mean this, and it's like, yeah, they really do. Start watching for numbers on apartment buildings and you know, the buildings on TV and cab numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see thirty three all over the place, everywhere.
Speaker 1: It was so funny. There was a U and I can't remember it was, you know, of course buried back in the media, but it was some something that happened. And Ma was telling me about it, and we were looking and I said, let me ask you a question. I said, we're they're thirty three people involved? And she looks and she goes, yeah, there were. And I said, okay, how did you know that. It's like, because it sounded like one of those.
Speaker 3: I'll randomly go into Google and put thirty three and then click on news and there'll be a red. Within a day or two, there'll be a story that has the number thirty three in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Oh I believe it. Yeah, it's it's it's insane.
Speaker 3: Excellent. Let's let's talk about a little bit about your journey. When did you start to notice the world as it's presented to us is not what it seemed good.
Speaker 5: So this is where it gets a little odd, because so I told.
Speaker 1: You like kind of where I had like anxiety problems and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: So I was I was drinking a really good bit and I was smoking a lot of weed and I carried that all the way through and it was something that I thought, oh, yeah, I can do this, no problem. And one night it was twenty nineteen and I was watching the TV and I was seeing pictures of Portland, Oregon in Seattle, Washington, and it was a man that literally came across and said, this is a mostly peaceful protest. And I'm watching buildings burning and people with backs like swinging them at people, and I'm thinking, okay, like this is like a joke, isn't it. And it kept going and kept going and turned it to another news station, same thing, and I started going crazy. I was like, what in the world is going on? Because I trusted everything. I was very worldly trusted, didn't know anything about the media that they lied or they did that. I mean, but I'm thinking there's no way they think I'm just stupid. So I was going crazy and I literally thought I was going crazy. And of course then twenty twenty happened, and I was I was kind of deep, like getting the depression wise, and my wife even came up to me and she was very supportive and but she thought I was going in saying and she was like, you need to get some help. And it was just so frustrating because I kept seeing stuff and I was like, I know this is not what this is like it did. Nothing is as it seems. And one day I started getting a stomach ache and didn't feel good, like almost like maybe a stomach bug. And it was a Tuesday, I know. I think it was on Tuesday, the night of November twenty twenty, and by that Thursday to twelve, so maybe in the tenth so whatever date it was. But anyways, Thursday to twelve, I had like blooding my stool and so I was like, I am you know what, I probably need to go to the emergency room. So my life was like, you know, I'm sorry, I'm busy right now. She works from home, and she was like, I'm really busy. So my and she guys can see if your daughter, our daughter can take to you. And I was like okay. So she drove me to the er, dropped me off, and I walked in. George, I'm not kidding you. There was zero people in the emergency room. Huntsville is a very medical city as well. It has a huge medical and the emergency room in Huntsville Hospital is not what you would call like the guessl it like there's a million people all the time. It was a ghost town, and I thought this is odd. So there was another guy that actually walked in with me. So me and one other guy went back to triage. I was in a room within five minutes of basically walking in, well after they triage me, like five minutes of walking in, and her nurse comes back there and she she said, Kevin, can you give me just a second, because she started hooking me up to all this.
Speaker 6: Stuff, and all of a sudden, I hear well from the outside of the room, I hear her voice come over and she's basically getting the crash team into my room as quickly as she possibly can.
Speaker 1: My heart rate was two ninety poh whitch well, I didn't know anything. I thought I was having another one of my panic attack. So I've lived with this for over twenty years. At this point, you know, the doctor was like, I mean, I'm talking they it was and they were good. I mean I'm talking that they had ten people in there flipping me upside down, but I had somebody laying on top of me doing all kinds of stuff. And the doctor was like, Okay, we need to make sure that you know, would you just get you and I and he's looking, here is Kevin stay with me? And I'm thinking this is pretty mormal. I mean I can ri do that. I just have to breathe. And he goes, Kevin, this is not normal.
Speaker 3: That's glassy when somebody has to tell you that, you know, what's your feeling is not normal? Right?
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, the golly man, this is this was all a god thing. So he basically printed out I guess they had the EKG stuff hooked up or whatever. Well, he ran like ten printouts because he said in like at that minute, he was like, I've got to study this because I've never seen this before. Like the last person I saw like this was he didn't say that they died, but he said that they won't with me. So and it was two seventy and so when mine was two ninety, he was like, I don't even know how he's still like conscious, like looking at me. So they get a specialist in him because he had done like multiple like readouts. They found a pattern and found out exactly what it was. But they like it got so bad that the stuff that likes that they give you that stops your heart. Uh they gave it to me twice, and they're not they're not supposed to because the first time they gave it to me at my heart rate only came down to like one forty something, and then they did it again and then it got down to where it was like manageable, but it was still around like one twenty. And so the but the specialists, you know, he was there right away. And I do have to say, man, this emergency medical team, like they were great. There's a you know, some of the medical industrial complex things that go on, like you know, it's a little crazy, but these these guys were like they were they were awesome. And but yeah, they basically got me in for surgery on Friday, November the thirteenth, and uh so I had ended up having this thing called atrial flutter. And he said basically after they that they performed in Ablazian the next day and said that if you know, you won't have panic attacks anymore. So I was like, well, this is awesome, you knows. It was basically like, I guess my heart had issues and I didn't know it, and they said it was it could have been from being you know, a burst defect, you know, having two extra cells in your heart to where it was. Instead of it going through the electrical rhythm that it's supposed to, it would mine would kind of go round and round in a circuit. So I was barely getting blood like you into the extremities of my body and whatnot, and so it's like, no, yeah, I can't understand how how crazy that I probably did feel. So anyways, I started healing from that and started seeing and doing some research, and one day my wife asked me a question. She said, do you know who Kyrie irving Ish? And I said, yeah, he's a basketball player that went to Duke And she said, well is it aren't they supposed to be smart And I said, yes, there are. And we'd already like had found out a bunch of we were researching the the shot at that time. We were you know, there was a few other things that we found out, Like we just kind of started this truth journey like right or wrong, you know, the tweeny twenty twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, and she just she said, so aren't they supposed to be smart? And I said, yeah, I mean then went to Duke and you know, and she goes and I said, I don't you know, I saw I heard something the other day said I think he believes like the earth is flat? And she goes, well do you think it is? And we both looked at each other and started busting out laughing. George like, I know your journey. You were like the two weeks and no sleep and can't believe it and got mad at yourself. It was the funniest thing. We're like, I can gear this is probably true.
Speaker 7: If we look into this, we're probably gonna fly this year. But it was so like it was kind of like, after you hear all you have to do is tell me like one line and it was a big log. Then I'm like, dude, I'm gonna you know, I'm at least gonna look into it. So I wanted a podcast to listen to.
Speaker 1: Well, I you know mo and you know I do the lawn care. And it was it was so funny because my wife was like, well, why don't you try I found this one I researched it and it's called the Flat Earth Files, and I said, and I looked, and I think at that point that was probably so this was in twenty twenty two, but it was after you had already had probably about fifty or so, and so I started listening then and then I ended up listening to every single one of them, and then of course found the fact Hunter. So most of my information I think I really got from you, So you probably aren't going to hear a lot new from me. But but I have research since then because it's like I can't just take everything that face value, but at least I'm open to it.
Speaker 3: So the whole Kyrie Irving incident actually did play a large part of waking a lot of people up.
Speaker 1: It was insane because I was it was I guess the Duke part gave them some validity or something. I don't know, but it was I wish you would have been there, Like it was like one of the funniest movements we'd had, like at that time, and it was like, do you really think and we're like, you know, what there probably is? And then once we started hearing the facts about what they tell us, and then what is actual, Like what's proof that you can see? And it was like, you have got to be kidding men, I mean, what in the world were we thinking? Did we even care? And my wife actually had mentioned she said that she never understood it, but she just took it, you know, like she just learned what she had to learn. But I mean that part of like when she was going through school and whatnot, she was like, I never even understood it, but this makes so much more sense. And so then I started reading the Bible and it made so much more sense, and it's like, uh, okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: So on top of that, it's fair to say that COVID was one of those things that once you started realizing and that I was just talking about this last night when I was recording the fact on her all the silly things. If there was a magical alerts that works so well, you wouldn't have to give it away, you wouldn't have to push free burgers and fries with it. And most people were able to ascertain that, wait a second, something's not adding up here. And it's just like if you're in a relationship with someone and they lie a few times, the next time they tell you something you're gonna you're gonna kind of like do what you can to make sure it's true before just taking their word for it. And that's the way the truth community is is once people realize that they have lied about something so egregious, then everything's off the table.
Speaker 1: Government, of course, when you live in Huntsville, you worked for some type you know, you're working for a defense contractor you work for you know, on the arsenal or most of most people in Huntsville. Not most, but well, I will say probably a majority of people in Huntsville. That's kind of that that is Huntsville. So but she worked for the government at the time, and they were, you know, telling them they were going to have to have this shot, and she started researching and going through her research she was like, this is not good. And she realized that and so I would like she would research then I would like kind of like look at things too. And we started noticing that, like, hey, there's this video that you need to see. Tell me what you think about it. This guy's like, you know, seems like he knows what he's talking about. Well, we couldn't find it or you know, it would be thinka well, now they're taking down things, and then she would, you know, we would look at one and so we actually she did all her research and it was one of those to where she was like, they I work, I have my own business, but she's the breadwinner of the family. And you know, it was kind of like, hey, are you prepared to if I lose my job because I don't take this or you prepared? And I said, yes, you know, it's probably not coming to that. There's no way it can. It's illegal. You know. At this point, the whole Constitution thing was still like, oh, they would never do anything against that. Uh. And and honestly, we went out and bought a camper just in case. No kidding, I'm not kidding here now. We only had we used it twice. We had it for two years and then we sold it because it was a lot of upkeeping. It literally took up a lot of our driveway. But we were like, Okay, we're going to go get a camper just in case we lose it, because she just wasn't going to. I mean, you know, once you know. And so the problem was is one of the main when she was doing her research, one of the main things was this thing called Amiloyd dosis, which is a basically an extra foreign protein in your body. Well, in two thousand nineteen she lost my mother in law. She's unbelievable, unbelievable woman. Well she had Amiloyd dosis. That's what she finally got diagnosed with. And she ended up in Vanderbilt and she passed away it in Vanderbilt. And but the crazy thing was is while she was doing the research on Emmiloyd doses, there was like nothing out there on it, I mean, and it even said it's very rare. It's so rare. In fact, it was so rare that it was Vanderbilt and a Mayo clinic. I can't remember if it was the one in Ohio or Florida, but there was a Mayo clinic it man, I would have been in either of those states. It may have been somewhere else, but they had, like Vanderbilt just got like a little wing of some doctors that were looking into amyloid dosis. And so they were still young on it, but it was like, well, this is our best bet. Well now because of you know, in twenty twenty five, you realize that that's like that was one of the main side effects and it's like, wow, so this is so it was weird that you know, it's weird. It was by the grace of God. And I hated for my mother in law to be that, but it was like it was almost like, Okay, we learned because of that, and they were like, well, we're not getting because we watched her, you know, and it was like, this is not on. I mean, this is a awful I do not if this is if this is a possible side effect, then nobody should be getting this. So it was kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: And what was that side effect called again.
Speaker 1: It was amiloyd dorrisis. And I think and I could be singing this wrong too. I remember things, but it's like I know a little about a whole lot of things. That's kind of the way my brain works. But there was the side effects of the shot. I think they were almost like thirteen types of amiloidosis. And and we knew we that was confirmed when they had for the court case, when they had to you know, when they were going to wait, but two hundred and sixty years before they released all something like that, they had to basically release it. Well, that was like amiloid dosus was me. There were a ton of different ones, and so that actually was confirmed to us, you know, like, oh wow, yeah, now.
Speaker 3: That I'm reading this, it makes perfect sense because you know, they talk about the spike protein and aliloidoosis is a rare disease caused by abnormal protein deposits. That makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: It's like so she you know, so she was like, there's no way. And she went through George. She went through so much pressure to where like there were nots where she was so stressed. And I was so at this point, I was my journey and they're you know, following Christ and I was trying to do the Hey, you know what, let's you know, don't let's pray about everything. Let's don't have stress. Everything's gonna be okay. He's gonna watch over us whatever happens happens. And she was like, I mean they may force me to get it, like I really truly may lose my job. And I was thinking, yep, but it's not worth it. And there was there was one night where it was kind of like it kind of hit like a the the pinnacle of Okay, here's the deal. She goes, if I get it, will you get it too? And I said, yes, I'll go ahead and get it because we were still like okay, you know, like surely it's we're gonna be okay. And then that was the next day, I believe that she was looking at something else and she was like, okay, no, I'm not getting it, and I was like, I do not want to get that shot, no way. But it was one of those you know, it's like I'm gonna support you and like I get you know, I mean it was she that was like a really rough time in our lives back then, Like it was a lot going on, like she lost her mom, her husband was going.
Speaker 5: Crazy, She's up like that comes out and that you know, my daughter is sitting here having school from home, which I handed.
Speaker 1: For her because of the social part of it. But it was pretty awesome because you know, she had a lot more time on her hands and she would go and for three and a half hours and finished school work and then she was done for the day. So it was like that, you know, that was actually okay. But but yeah, it was all that that was a rough time for us.
Speaker 3: What was the final did the job eventually stop the pressure?
Speaker 1: So basically, yeah, they came out and said, she she applied for religious exemption. Got it. Then they started doing a whole bunch of other stuff and anyways, lo and behold, she started praying because by that time she had a lot of animosity just because they were making them do that and whatnot. Anyways, a lot of other stuff happened, and low and bold, she started praying and saying, Lord, if you want me to go to another job, you know, you put it in my lap. And it's the funniest thing because of a girl that one of her co workers had jumped to another one of the big defense contractors, and she called her and was basically like, hey, uh, would you be interested? And so she ends up interviewing and now she gets she's one hundred percent works from home a lot more, you know, money wise, So it's like, oh wow, so she got out of that and so so, but she is in the defense contract and which she thinks it's hilarious because she sees some stuff and she's like, I mean, it's like I know that this is like not right, but it's like our bill. So I'm like, hey, okay, you're good. This is it. We're not sitting by you workie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Huntsville is probably one of the biggest contractor homes. I don't know if Honeywell's down there. There are a lot of the big in the middle military sorry, military industrial complex. Uh I think right, Theon's down there too, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Raythian Bowing Northrop. I mean there's there's a ton in and there's some that are like they consider small, but of course they're like multi multi hundreds of millions of dollars, not trillions. But you know, it's like, yeah, I think it's it's insane. Dynamics is down here, yeah, they got it's crazy. It's it's I mean, we had our own research park is like basically like almost like it's a city. So it's like, yeah, hunts it's big on that. And of course the red Stone Arsenes what helped build it, you know. So and of course NASA is down here. We got the Space and Rocket Center, so yeah, it's all that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy and old Warna von Brons the legend down there.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my goodness. You have literally when you have like the the civic center, I guess, or but now it's you know, the big, the big civic center that you got to. It's the Von Braun Center. Yep, they call it VBC. Yeah, I mean it's you know, that's where all the like, we have a minor league hockey team, so it's like the minor league hockey team or all the concerts or the you know, monster truck shows and whatever, like everything's in this place. And of course it's like the Von Braun Center, and it's like, oh yeah, I mean there's rockets everywhere, George, every If you go in to the RS and like, let's say that we still had like a printed phone book and you go in and you would look at the RS. Once you got to r O c K. You could literally like probably go three pages through it because everything is rocket City Wow, rocket City pal, rocket City eretrical. My son goes his uh pediatric doctors, Rocket City Pediatrics can and yes, And honestly, though, here's the thing. We found them out because they do not push vaccines on kids. They allow it to be the parent's decision, which it should be. But if you knew how hard it was for us to research to find someone that actually like agreed, and the first time we went it was awesome, Like he set us down and he was like, all right, here's my philosophy. I'm not saying he goes. Now, there's some that I'll tell you flawed out, are dangerous, like the one they just pushed on everybody like he and he was looking us. He was I'll know because I did the research. I understand all this stuff because I actually, like you know, looked into this and he goes this one no, and he goes, Now, not all of them are like that, but of course he goes. But if you don't want him to have any we won't do them. And I was like, thank you. So you know, now, whether his school, like you know, makes us or not, I'm not sure, but he does go to, you know, a Bible believing school, so hopefully a religious exemption would not be frowned upon. We'll cross that bridge because I think his next win's are due, like when he's like ten or twelve or something like that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's awesome. And again, this was one of those things that most people didn't pay attention to. Vaccines were and I'm talking about for ninety percent. There's always been that ten percent that's been awake or five percent, whatever it was. But again, COVID changed everything, and people started saying, well, well, this is bad. And then you start to research and you see things like formaldehyde and you know, even fetus cells and things of that nature. People start waking up and say, wait a second, there's something more nefarious to this than we thought.
Speaker 1: No, that's what was the crazy. I mean, even something as small as the vitamin K. And then you realize that, you know, the israe realites. We're told not to circumcise on the eighth day till the eighth day, and then you realize, oh, well, that's when it's naturally made in your body. I mean, little things like that. It's like, what are we doing? My new one was my daughter's about she'll be she's getting married next summer, so she's just got engaged a few months ago, and you know, just little things. I guess I've talked about it. So on my algorithm, certain things come up, but the umbilical cord was one of them. And now I'm starting to like look into that and it's crazy, Like if how you don't clamp the umbilical cord as soon as the baby's born, and it's you know, you actually allow for the blood to rush in because it has all the you know, necessary nutrients and the value that you need, and when you clamp it and cut it off, then it's like, I guess it starves the baby. And there's actually like a condition that like I think ten to twenty percent of all babies have and I can't remember the name of it, but it was like a certain condition that they have and it's because they didn't allow for the blood from the bilical cord to rush to the baby after it, you know, came out of the womb.
Speaker 3: So incredible how much we've learned and just six years ago we were completely oblivious to this stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, oblivious, not knowing that. Yeah, when you I think it's funny, you always say it's like but once you wake up, like there's no way you're going back because you can't turn that off. It's you know, it's kind of like it's a lonely it becomes you become free because of the knowledge, but it can be very lonely because there's certain I mean I can get into it's hard for me to even get into conversations, like I'm a people person and there's certain times of things that like people's start talking about where I'm like, oh gosh, it's like I can't even have this conversation Eddie.
Speaker 3: I know it is a different way of life because you want to talk about these things. But even when you test the waters, for instance, let me ask you this down there in rockets, what percentage would you say if people truly understand the background of Warnavon Brown.
Speaker 1: Truly man bless? I mean not many, maybe less than five.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's incredible, I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because it's we're told that, you know, so in the state about we're in North Alabamia and everybody that would literally you know, as far as the perception of Alabamians are, our whole lives are like yeah, but Huntsl's different, Like we're educated up here.
Speaker 1: Listen, everybody. There's education all over Alabama. And I started realize it fast that it's like we're the ones that aren't educated. But that's what people will tell you. It's like knowing out of eight people and homespold, it's an engineer, and just like what that's that's a lot. You know, you got like four hundred thousand people, and it's like, you know, the greater Huntsle is even bigger now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and listen, there's no way to really sugarcoat it. Warner von Brown was one responsible for the development use of those weapons during World War two, uh, which tens of thousands of deaths. Specifically I think it was in England and Belgium. Yeah, and then you know the propaganda. They bring a guy over and he's a hero. He's doing he's doing these like short movies on with Disney, right saying how the rocket works. And and he's writing books, which what was the one book he wrote something into Mars and the rocket looked exactly like Elon Musk's first little rocket and ow Yeah, and the main character in the book, the protagonist's name was Elon was Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another thing that's crazy is so like a badge of honor around here is my grandmother or great uncle slash whatever was on Warner von Braun's team, and they're everywhere. In fact, like at one point, my sir, I'm not going to say my ex mother in law, my dad's one of my my dad's second wife, her father like with the biggest thing was like, man, he was on he's so smart. He was you know, he was one of that the heads on war von Bronze team. And again of course you meet you know, all these other people.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh yeah, they were.
Speaker 1: War von Bronze, like you know, assistant or it's but it's like they nobody, they don't. I guess the propagyen to go so far to the space and the rockets that nobody thinks about like the past. They don't think about weapons. You know, it's innocent because it was space. It was the space race. It built, you know, put us on the map and do it. So it's kind of I guess the propaganda. They're very smart at propagandizing. Does that make sense? The best job possible? Of course, yeah, and there is. So this is kind of crazy because it was the first and only telling this it ever happened. But I was at my barber's, you know, my my barber and I they accused the one that gave me my first haircut, and I've been going to them ever since, and so we know each other very well. And he's he knows that I'm a you know that I don't that the world is and as it appears as far as I go, because I'll tell him all kinds of stuff that I found out, and he, you know, he I don't know if he believes it, but you know, he's he's very nice and respectful about it. But I've never said anything about you know, biblical cosmology or anything. But that was a guy that walks in and he always introduces He's like, Kevin, do you know this is so and so. And there was a man that walked in and we were talking about something, Dwessing. I was, and he goes, yeah, but you do realize that that's that it's not really like that, like Antarctica is a lot different than what you think it is. And I said, and so I just looked up out of it. I said, well, hold on a second. So you you're saying that there might be a firmament that goes down all the way to Antarctica the base of the firmament and then goes up. And he goes, I am saying that, and he starts going off and I'm not kidding you, George. I was like, it sounds like I'm literally talking in a fact on her podcast, Like it was the craziest thing that I'd ever seen, because he went through all the things from the you know, Israel and how basically the history and I mean all the medical military industrial complex. He went from the federal reserve, like he within twenty minutes, Like we literally did like a full fact on our podcast and it was the funniest thing. And of course so he did so I actually shook his head. I said, you know, you're the first person in Huntsville that I've ever come across that would even think about this. He is, oh yeah, He said, you just you just kind of have to open your eyes, don't you. And I was like, yeah, I guess you. It's not easy. It's almost like it's kind of like it's a god thing. It's they you know, he has to say, Okay, are you ready to see it? You know I made you to see all this, but are you ready to see it? It did It's like boom. So yeah, because there's some people. I know, you said it a bunch of times, but it's like nobody wants to like they don't even want to take the time to look into it. It's almost like I don't even want to be involved in that conversation. You know, I would rather not know than be involved in that conversation.
Speaker 3: So yeah, one hundred percent. People are happy to just take the whatever the neutral pill is and just continue on because they don't want their world turned upside down, which which leads me to another question. You know, if we talk about this as the truth, are people willing to like, if the truth got out and you know, they found out that NASA was a hoax, and like it would affect when you talk about communities, it would affect Houston, it would affect Cape Canaveral, and it would affect Huntsville, Alabama? Are people willing to trade the truth for you know, a huge loss in in work right and ecome to me?
Speaker 1: No, I mean absolutely now, And I know that sounds weird, but I honestly think I think if if the news came out and said what you know, however, with two hundred episodes on your podcasts whatever has said, and they ran it for a week, I guarantee you people be like, man, why did all the news turn into singing in? I mean, I'm dead serious like that. Nobody would believe it. That's why it's so hard. Like I like in Huntsville, you can't just walk up to somebody and be like, oh yeah, but because they're literally going to look at you like you're crazy. Like no, because my dad works on the market booster that sent a satellite to space and it went two billion miles and we tracked it and I'm like, okay, listen to what you're saying. It's insane, but it's everybody's livelihood. Now, of course there's you know, not everybody's, but the large majority's livelihood. I mean, everybody has a family member that's involved with it somehow. I'll put it to you that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people don't know down there at Redstone Arsenal, that's the key chemical weapons you paid down there.
Speaker 1: It's so I know, my grandfather worked and there, and then his brothers had jobs, and I believe one so one of my great uncles, his job was to go and inspect all the Mustard gas bunkers because they and that's just in one little area, but to make sure that there were no leaks or anything. And I'm like, you mean, so what happened if there was a leak? And he was like, luckily there was it. But it's like, you know, yeah, there's stuff that's stored everywhere. And I will tell you that Madison County is the we have the so for a population over one hundred thousand, we are the most frequent tornado alley in the United States.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yes, So, how many times do you think Roadstone Arsenal has been hit by a tornado?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna guess zero.
Speaker 1: Here, you're one hundred percent, right.
Speaker 3: Wow, I wonder who's steering the clouds.
Speaker 1: Well, the greatest thing. The greatest thing is where my house is. It's kind of in line, so I'm like right on the backside of the arsenal, and we see him. But we've seen a lot of tornadoes around us. I'll put it to you that way. But it's it's never hit the hospital and it's never hit the arsenal.
Speaker 3: That's insane. And people don't they're not aware of how many agencies there's some like thirty five to forty thousand people work there. And then I mean you got the ATF there, you got the FBI, the dj NASA, obviously all the the US Army contracting. We sent a lot of contracts that came from there. Security. I think the just on and on and on. It never ends. It's man. And that's the thing. If you know, all these people livelihood depends on the military industrial complex, which again asset falls under. That's the umbrella they fall under.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, and it is it's it really, it's insane. You and we were talking about the you and I weren't talking. I was listening to you talk to a bunch of other people, but podcasts. But it's about like the churches and stuff. You can walk into any church in Huntsville and they're gonna have like Mars and Deanus and Jupiter painted on the walls. And all of the schools like you have Grissom High School, you have Fawley High School, you have ed White Middle School, you have Challenger Middle School and elementary school. Every all the schools are named after space You've I mean, it's like everything revolves around it so much. And then all the military. You know, there's a there's a lot of places in Huntsville that don't get military discounts because if they did, they would go out of business.
Speaker 3: Everybody would get one, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean seriously, Like it's weird. It's like people are like, are you a military And when I say not, They're like, oh really, okay, now, so which which I will say, thank you so much for your service, George. I meant to tell you that a long time ago, and I know that I know how you feel about it, which you said, but still you you stepped up and and you were doing what she thought was an honorable Dane. So that's very honorable to me.
Speaker 3: So I appreciate that. We thank you.
Speaker 1: We still need people like you. So and there's you know, I still tell people when they're walking around their uniforms, I just pray for them, Nick, just keep them safe.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And it's not you know, like we say, it's not the soldiers, it's the system. It's not the nurses and the doctors. It's the system. It's it's the system that they have concocted that and we like just within this conversation of explaining as a city willing to give up its livelihood for the truth, and the fact is they're not. And that could be applied to every single thing that we've talked about, whether it's the medical, the military, all these industrial complexes.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there meeting even and I don't even have had the numbers on make er. I didn't even prepare for this, but the meeting and household income in Huntsville compared to the rest of the state of Alabama is considerably higher. Yeah, so you're yeah, you'll literally like you know, people are enjoying their boats and their you know, golf course the country club memberships and the golf courses and you know whatever. They're nice cars. And I mean again, and it's just I just don't think people would be willing to I honestly think that it would be you know, the of course, so I will say this, So this is the funny thing. And I don't want to get way too political, but it is the what do you say, there's two wings to the exact same bird. And when you want to talk about people getting frustrated when I say that because I'm automatically a liberal because I'm in the South state, Yeah yeah, I mean in fact, I told we were telling people because they were like, oh yeah, you for Trump, this, that, and then they can listen, well, no man is going to save you, Like it says in the Bible, do not look for man, because no man is going to save you. I said, this is I said, this is the exact same thing. They work. They're just on two And I said this is the best thing I'll tell you. I said, there's two wings on the exact same bird and they're flying together. And that of course I always think I was like I got a credit George, because he was the one that told me that. I heard that. I heard that.
Speaker 3: From That's how people are programmed. If you say something bad about Trump, you're automatically a libtard. If you say something bad about the whoever the Democratic president is, oh, you're a mega guy. Right. It's just like people are programmed that you can think outside the box, that you what you're not either. How does that even work.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation with my dad not too long ago and I said something. I said, Dad, you've got to quit watching the news and goes, oh, no, no, I don't. I don't watch sing it in like get the Oh okay, so you don't watch the news because you don't want to see it in gigs. You have got it to you. This is not right. Think about what you say. You know that there's Fox News, is CNN. It's like it just for another side, Like that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But he would get he gets frustrated with me, but again he's you know, people are respectfully, it's tolerate me. My mom's the lean. It's like, why are you so negative? I said, I'm not negative. I'm just telling you truth.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing people would rather have a sugar coated fabrication than the truth because it tastes bitter, and they don't they don't want that, and they they they perceive that as being negative, but it's not. That's the thing. If you go against tradition, like if if you choose not to uh, if you're in the car listening to the podcast, hold Johnny's ears for a second. But if you like push the Santa narrative, right, that that is something that at the end of the day, it's a lie. You can sugarcoat it all you want, but you can call it a white lie, you can call it whatever you want. But at the end of the day, that's what it is. And people aren't willing to give out their traditions because it means more to them. They just say, well, we're going to make an exception. And I think that's part of the reason we get into this mindset where we are today.
Speaker 1: No, I think tradition is it's everything. I mean we just mentioned like Christmas, man, I just pray and pray and pray. Christmas is one of my favorite times. I mean, it's like the end of college football season. Thanksgivings around there, you got family and it's like, you know, it's almost like that's I just look so forward to that. And this past year, we actually we did not put up a Christmas tree. We put up a Christmas cross. So I saw and it wasn't my idea. I saw this on social media, but they basically my son helped build this with me, so we did this together. But we basically put made a cross and then we did we did take uh what's it called garland and go around it and we did hang you know, the I guess the most important ornaments that we could find, and we put the gifts around the cross. So it was like I was like, okay, you know, I'm giving you know, and I'm thinking the whole time like really and truly like we're still celebrating it, but at least I'm I'm showing my soign that we're going to give glory to God for this. They this, they this the true meaning of it. And so I would talk to him about it and you know, and he was very receptive and it was it was fun. We enjoyed and our Christmas Cross is going to go up this year. I'm not going to bring another tree inside of our house. I you know once you know, you know, so it's like I can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Yeah, I think it's Jeremiah ten which and again there's that Jeremiah talking about or not cutting it out of a tree and adorning it with silver and gold. I think it's what it says.
Speaker 1: Damn, I mean, am that true? Yeah? Sometimes when I read the Bible, I'm serious, I'm like, what Bible are all these other people reading? Like is like, I'm literally like, look back and forth, I'm like, is mine different from everybody else's because i mean even the stuff and oh, I was going to tell you I think it was on the Fact Hunter, but it was the conversation you had a few weeks ago with I forget his name already, but the guy that is the whole Israel thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, of course I just had to an hour ago. Yeah yeah, okay, So justin its Justin.
Speaker 1: That's right, Justin, That's exactly what it was. So I got home, I think, or I may have started at the very next day, but I'll listened to the first thirty minutes of it, and I've already got four pages of synopsis. I'm going to go through that podcast. So if you. I'm not gonna publish it or anything, but it's for my use. But I'm gonna actually put it into like a synopsis of the podcast because I need that documentation because I don't know when they're going to take the actual podcast down, if they ever do, but I want to have it written down. But I've literally gone through and gone in all those Bible versus that he's putting, like, I'm actually putting it and writing all of them down. But so far the thirty minutes, I've got four full pages of notes and like the synopsis of that podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's amassing.
Speaker 1: Oh it hit me hard because so that's one of mine that the true things. When that hit that made the Bible understand the Bible more, you know, does that make more sense kind of like.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent in the same way that Biblical cosmology led you to read the Bible in a different way.
Speaker 1: That was my next one coming through. So that's how when people were like, oh, well, the Bible is this or the Bible is that, and I'm like sure, yeah, now I'm you know, I know some things have been like interpreted, maybe on purpose or you know whatever. But when you read the Bible and you actually hear somethings like I now know what they mean. It made sense to me, like okay, I get that, like that's for a reason. But but yeah, that's a whole you know, the Israel thing and I and I I want to say, and I'll be completely honest with you on this. At first I had I started getting anger and hate towards that region of the world.
Speaker 3: You guys, do you're careful that that's your human instinct, that's your human instincts.
Speaker 1: The I'm telling you. The spirit checked me quick and said, why don't you just pray for these people I'm not about and pray for everybody? And I thought, you know what, that's probably what I should do because now, whether they believe this or they believe that, it's still their God's creation, you know, right, So I pray for their souls, pray for that. You know, they they're not They're just as innocent as you're innocent, and not a lot of things.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, I get it. So it's I've been checked a few times because I will let I think Ursulaw from Illinois was saying that she's a what she says her adrenaline when she finds it, you know, like has conversations or adrenaline takes over. And that's kind of the way. Well, it's exactly the way I am. Like I have to like like take a deep breath, take a step back, and be like okay, no, no, no, breeze, you're good sake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. It's it is. And that's why when you're in church, and because of the turn of the century in the early nineteen hundreds, in the c I Schofield, Nelson Darby, this dispensationalism and all that creeped into the colleges, and you know, you hear in the churches now pray for Israel. And what I retort with is you should certainly pray for Israel because ninety five percent of those people within those borders do not know Christ. And Galatians three twenty eight is extremely clear that with the New Covenant, the only way to salvation is through Christ. It's as specifically, doesn't matter if you're gentile or jew, man or woman, slaver free man. Christ is the only way.
Speaker 1: And man, it's a hundred percent. I mean, there's there was I think the one the one name that got me that everybody loves reading, and I think it's become a hot topic as of late. But you know, the revelation, and they'll talk about revelation, everything about revelation, and then of course they'll have the opinion of you know, and we need to make sure that we can bless Israel and all that. And it's like, so what do you think that the revelation two and three nine mean? Like what is that? Did you skip over that? Like? Who?
Speaker 3: Who in the world?
Speaker 1: Like even right now are calling themselves but they're actually the Synagogue of Satan. You know, it's like what do you think they were talking about? Like it's it's insane, But you know, there's like I said, I have to check my heart because it's it's the prayer for everybody is so much more freeing. And look at what these people are doing. They're evil, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, and all those things can make you lose focus. And I tell people I don't spend too much time in eschatology, you know, in revelation, and because as long as you're saved, it doesn't matter where we are in the timeline. Even though we know sure they probably if they're lying about everything else, we should question the timeline, but I just don't. I'm not going to get pulled into that and just be a doomsday preacher, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's you know, it's funny you say that because I thought about that, like I started, like I entertained that about the thousand year millennia and have we the calendars off? And has the heat kingdom already come? And then we you know, let loose the devil and his little minions. And you know it's funny because I kind of prayed on that too as well, and my spirit was like, you have a mission. They don't worry about what that is. Don't worry about anything. Your your mission has to save as many souls as you can. And I and honestly, I'm not great at it. You know. It's like I have a hard time walking up to somebody and just saying, let me tell you about Jesus. I know you you say that, you know, you go and and you've been doing that, and what do you say? You hand out? What do they come? Tracks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Bible tracks. They originated as chick tracks. And we go to this christiandirect dot com and I spend maybe thirty dollars every other month when they have them on sale, and you can even make it to your own if you have a printer. It's just just a trifle.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, I it's so it's hard for me and it's awful, Like it is so awful, and I know that that's the devil, like you know, like that's the way he can hold me back. But it's like, but I like started off to where finally I was like, okay, so when I talk to somebody, every time I get off, I say, do you have a blessed day? And now I'm getting into God bless you. You know, it's like I'm doing the baby step. And I know that sounds so crazy because it's just not natural, like I freeze that there's something, you know. It was like I don't want to say the wrong thing. I don't want to, you know, but and I understand, and then I always go back to yeah, but all I'm here to do is play in a seed. I'm not here to even see if the water's running. You know, they God will water it, God'll make it grow. But I need to plant that I can at least pank this seed. And so you know, I'm starting to get more and more into that. Like I can tell I'm getting more mature in my following, but I got a long way to go too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that speaks to the to the fact, and we're down to the last few minutes. But it's the same. It's the same with whether you're talking about Christ or you're talking about biblical cosmology. Though these are very bitter truths that people are not comfortable talking about it. Like even when you're when I'm passing them out, you'll see people like, uh, I'm good, I'm I'm already saved. And then like like one Korean he was like ninety years old Korean Warvett had his hat on and went to Hannaba track. He's like, oh, I'm good, I saved long time ago. And then he started talking to us. Every other word was an F bomb, And I'm like, you have to be careful because if you portray yourself publicly as a Christian and that's how you act, that sets a very low bar for followers of Christ.
Speaker 1: I now another bang. I mean honestly, and like I don't consider myself better or anything, and not that I don't want to be associated with, but it's like I can't call myself a Christian. Are you a Christian? No, I'm not. I follow Jesus Christ. I have to because it's so like you that example right there. It's like I'm worldly, but I'm a Christian. You know. It's like, actually, you're not supposed to try really hard not to be worldly. So yeah, so sorry, man, I could sit here and talk to you all day about that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: My wife saw some She lets me talk to her. We have She's the one that we have these conversations because we're both on the same page. But yeah, as far as anybody else, it's hard for me to sit here and have these conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are. I guess I'm less, and we're very blessed to have spouses who are on the same page. I do feel for people who you know, and we've had them on the program who their spouse just isn't down with it at all, and in many cases we've heard the stories that you know, it's caused a little divide between them. So those are the folks. Keep them in our prayers, and obviously faith is the most important thing and all things will follow.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, Yeah, yeah, I've heard those, and it's so sad. I mean it's it is. Yeah, I'm we're very blessed that we were able to so amen, I need that outlet sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well, it's great to finally have a conversation with someone from Huntsville. That's northern Alabama, right, it is, Sure is.
Speaker 1: About thirty minutes from the Tennessee state line.
Speaker 3: So another beautiful state, man, isn't that though? Yeah, Sure is. Well, as we always do, I'd like to give you the the last.
Speaker 1: Word, Kevin Man. Honestly, I first off, I want to thank you for the wonderful run that you've had. I know that you only have maybe a couple more left, maybe one left, I don't know exactly, but man, you've done an awesome job. And it uh, there's a reason why people like just kind of like navigate towards your podcast and stay with it because you've You've done awesome And I really I just wanted to thank you so much because I have learned a ton. There's a lot I've forgotten more than I actually remember from listening to your podcast, So you know, great job, Kudos to you, and I also want to say best of luck with I guess you're going through seminary right now too.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're hoping to plan a church in the near future.
Speaker 1: Man, I'll be praying for you. That is awesome. I mean, that's that is all, and so best of luck with that. I know that God will put you exactly where you need to be and he'll bring the people that need to hear what the word that you have to say, so which I know is that, which I know is of the Bible. So you'll just be telling the truth.
Speaker 3: And that's hope we say. Around here, people say why another church? There's one on every corner and that, Yeah, there's a church building on every corner. But the message inside is.
Speaker 1: Lost absolutely in anybody that's listening to this. Seriously, if you you know, not saying go just feed first or headfirst into all this, but you know, take your time and research it. But most of all, find Jesus. And and even if this helps you, I know it's helped a ton of people, but find Christ because honestly, it's the most freeing thing that you can have. My life was turned around, and I know it wasn't you know. I'm probably have like one of those verge lives and nothing that you know, not too high of highs and not too low of lows. But uh, I was in a bad place and in Christ literally just picked me up and dusted me off, and he'll send you down a path that you that I just want everybody to know. Just you can trust me on that one, so so you can trust me on the other stuff biblical cosmology Israel, so you'll you know. But uh yeah, other than that, George Man, I just really appreciate you giving me the time, and I'm glad I got to get in uh towards the end, even if it was but uh, I hate that I'm not going to be able to ride around and looking forward to the new the brand new episodes coming up all the time, but I'll go back and listen to the old ones.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's a few hundred to listen to. And uh again, what you're talking about the truth that is, yeah, I certainly forget more than that. There's just so much information out there your brain can't process at all. That's why you have to go back and review these things time after time. But again, we'll keep your your mom in our prayers and your family. Thank you so much for taking the time out this morning, and God bless.
Speaker 1: You, right, God bless you, George. Yeah, have a blessed day.
Speaker 3: You too, And to the audience, thank you so much for your continued support. We appreciate it. I think again to the big board. I think Chris is our last interview, and then we'll have a farewell episode and we will drive on. And I hope you take all this information and share it with others so we can continue to help drop the veil from mankind's eyes. So there you go, for Kevin, I'm George. God bless you all. Have a wonderful week. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 1: I knowing it's been a struggle.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you've had me feel the time, tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feel them. You smile ain't the same that saw Wall go from You feel like you've.
Speaker 9: Lost your way.
Speaker 4: Don't give up.
Speaker 2: No, don't give it and nevers home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's gone up, lad, Why it's away?
Speaker 4: Time got up? Let me come? Why God up him?
Speaker 2: It came.
Speaker 9: I can see the straight inside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing, you guy, You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: You're accepting a dead found you.
Speaker 9: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move.
Speaker 1: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 4: Don't give up.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't give in, never lose home, don't let gone on the primies.
Speaker 3: It ain't done Yet's God a play?
Speaker 2: WHA's a way down the God of me come, don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 1: You never lose home, don't let go on.
Speaker 4: The promise it ain't God life. It's worth live men. Wat's a way down the God up? Maybe cold?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: It's a way fund?
Speaker 2: Got up record?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what a break down the god? Oh yeah, got TV.
Speaker 10: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose hold. Don't they go off?
Speaker 4: The primis in and done?
Speaker 2: Yeah's got up playing watch.
Speaker 10: Kind of in a cot and don't.
Speaker 1: Give no dog give in, never home? Don't they go out? The crimes? It ain't done?
Speaker 9: Others worth living in?
Speaker 4: What's the God of every cos ah?
Speaker 3: The God of needs.
Speaker 1: White dun God.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'amy m