Speaker 1: And yet I ask you, it's not an alien force.
Speaker 2: Already among the.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. In this episode, we got a very special guest.
Speaker 4: So I was really looking forward to speaking, and it is going to be speaking at an event that I plan on having a booth.
Speaker 3: That so this is really exciting. I get to her prior.
Speaker 4: But before we get to the special guest, I'm going to introduce the other reject you're joining us on the show.
Speaker 3: And to start off, we got Brooke. What is going on? Brooke? How are you hi?
Speaker 5: Guys, how's it going? I'm really excited for tonight's topic, you know, being a encrypted girlly myself, I'm excited for everything that Jessica's going to bring to the panel tonight. We are also going to be at an event, Harley's Bond Belief Expo October eighteenth, down in Fort Myers, Florida. The Occult reject will be there too, So come on and see us. I'll be speaking and it is going to be a great time. And you can find me wherever you get your podcasts in on Instagram at Dark Floor to podcast.
Speaker 4: Hell Yeah, thank you, Brooke, Glad you meet it tonight. And my main Headless Giant. What is going on, sir?
Speaker 6: How's it going Nick? Happy Monday, everybody. You can find me at the Headless Giant on x and on YouTube, also on Instagram. I just got prints of my paintings back today, so I'm going to be putting those out there soon, so you guys can purchase copies of those. You can find my show on Thursday nights with my co host Nick over here, and we will be reading your occult slash Esoteric slash, Bizarre dream emails. You can email those to me at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you, yes, of course, sir, and get those emails out, send them all right. Next, we got my man Tim Constantine, What is going on, sir?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for making it.
Speaker 7: Hey, Nick, thanks for having me. Hello everyone, Happy to be here, Love Cryptids. I'm really excited for this one. So I'm on a conspiracy garden over at Cult Conspiracy on Sundays. You can find me over there. That's Sundays only, and my main show is Sixth Century Podcast on all the major platforms. Cryptidhunterests in the house. Excited for this.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for making it.
Speaker 2: Tim.
Speaker 4: We just appreciate when you're on the show. And we got my man Tyrone. What is going on? How were you?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 8: What's going on? It's an honor to be here. I'm eager to learn what you got to share. So we're gonna jump straight into it. Everything you can find on me is on my website, rebirthothword dot com. I'm also a best selling author, which you can buy my book on Amazon, Journey through the Ordinans of History.
Speaker 4: Thanks Nick, of course, thank you for joining us. And we got my man Jewels. What is going on?
Speaker 9: Am I muted? I'm muted. I'm always muted. What's up, guys. I'm Jewels, host of the Gray Pillared Podcast. Got a lot of shows I do. Go over check out my link tree, go over to Rumble. I'm highly active on their YouTube, Spotify, Apple podcasts. You can find me on x at Gray pilled Pod and over on Patreon. We do a lot of exclusive stuff on Patreon, esotery, book reviews, watch parties. You get a free sticker pack, all that good stuff. So and Nick, thank you for having me on. Man, these are always great conversations. See some familiar face. It's good to see you guys. Tim It's nice to meet you as well as you Jessica.
Speaker 1: Very excited.
Speaker 9: I used to have a show I did every Sunday called Cryptid Watch, and it was me drinking cores banquets in my garage and watching cryptive videos and chatting shit with my audience.
Speaker 1: And you know, we'd have a game we play called Cryptid or Crackhead. A lot of fun stuff.
Speaker 9: You pulled out of that, But this is right up my alley. This is one of the first things that I kind of started coming out talking about when my podcast first started. So I'm very excited, very excited.
Speaker 10: I dig that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jules.
Speaker 4: That was awesome the last but I at least we got bet at what is going on?
Speaker 2: So what's going on? Everybody? I Jessica, you are a a big fan. Bigfoot is my gateway drug to this whole crazy world of high strangeness. You can find me on Broadcasting Seeds at broadcasting seeds dot com. And none of you have ever heard this before, but I do have a Bigfoot centered podcast called The Whispers of the Wood Ape on the Catskill Apply Appellation Research Collective web YouTube page. So I'm excited for.
Speaker 3: Tonight Bennett's alter ego over there. Yeah, right there you go.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, finally we got all that out of the way. Now we got Jessica Jones, the cryptid huntress? What is going on? Thank you very much for finally making it for the people who don't know who you are. Can you give us this a little introduction about.
Speaker 3: What you do?
Speaker 10: Sure? Well, I'm a monster hunter and I've been doing this for a long time. Actually, I am a longtime bigfoot field researcher. I'm based out of Georgia, and I never spoke publicly about what I did for over ten years, okay, and I started back in twenty eleven. I'm on four actually I'm on five different research and investigative teams right now. But yeah, I've been doing it, like I said, for a long time. We cover everything. We went out looking for Bigfoot, but we ended up running into everything else out there, so I've experienced a lot of weird stuff. Okay, And right now I'm actually on a team where we actually go out and we go hunt dogmen stuff too. So skinwalker caves, you name it, I do it, and it's a lot of fun. I actually, when I was kind of coaxed into speaking publicly. Finally, a few years ago, I was asked to speak at a conference, just a small little gig. Nobody was going to be there. It was one time thing, and that ended up snowballing into me being on having multiple shows, podcasts and having a live shows on radio station and all that stuff. And I am now known as the Cryptid Huntress. Somehow I've gotten that name. And I am a YouTuber, I guess you could say, now, and I have a show. It's called the Cryptid Huntress. It's my channel. I'm all over social media. I speak all over the country at Bigfoot encryptied and disclosure conferences and events, all the small town Bigfoot festivals around, especially around Georgia. You can find me pretty much everywhere. Uh but yeah, I one one little public speaking event turned into what I do today, pretty much speaking publicly. But like I said, I never meant to speak publicly. My my teams are not really public, one of them is. But but yeah, we're we're really big on the research and keeping everything private. When it came to what we were doing out there, we are not only trained, well, we were training. I'm training a whole lot of stuff actually, but one of the main things that my my original team was trained extensively and is called remote viewing. And so I am a remote viewer, the military type of remote viewing, and uh, we use that in our research. Actually, I do a show every Thursday night that just focuses on remote viewing targets, and a lot of times they do involve cryptids as well, like alledge or suspected dog man attacks and big foot attacks and stuff like that. So it's pretty cool. I'm just having fun, y'all. It's just something I love to do. And why why not you know, do it if you know, I've been doing it for so long, I never meant to go public. Now in public, I'm going full throttle, okay, And so I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: It was Actually it's funny because I you know, when I asked you to come on the show, I had, you know, I was sort of looking into some of the stuff, you know, your own whatever, your own stuff.
Speaker 3: I was looking at it.
Speaker 4: And I had saw that that guy John had you speaking at a place that was in North Carolina, and I think it mentioned something about boots. Like it was just so weird, how like because I had you on happen to check your stuff. I hit him up and he's like, oh, I'll give you one at old six months. Okay, But yeah, it's pretty pretty well how that all worked out real quick. I know, I'm pretty sure that people have questions they want to ask you, but like I did want to ask maybe two questions.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I guess what kind of got got you even into Like what was maybe did you have an experience I got you into the cryptid stuff?
Speaker 3: And what got you into remote viewing?
Speaker 10: Mh. Well, when I was a little kid, I always was interested in the paranormal, like I just had a connection to it. I saw ghosts. I used to take my little you know, kindergarten Matt outside. I grew up on a farm out in the country. I mean miles from the nearest grocery store. Was like ten miles to the nearest grocery store back then, Okay, and uh. I would take my Matt outside at night and look for UFOs okay and uh. All my science projects were always on black like weird stuff like black holes and you know, spacecrafts and stuff.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 10: It was it was I was for a little country girl. It was in my opinion, it was a little forward thinking. I guess, you know, from where I came from and stuff. Uh but uh, but yeah, I just had a connection to it. I was always interested in creatures and things that weren't supposed to exist, because see, I had been seeing things that weren't supposed to exist since I was a kid. And uh. And so I just assumed that everything else that I had heard about probably was real, but I was gonna maybe find out, you know. It would always always just assume, like it'll it'll come across my path one day, we'll know and uh. And it wasn't until I was a young adult. Okay, I did not go looking for Bigfoot. It kind of came across my path. And uh. And so I had, you know, I was really into like ghost hunting and stuff kind of a long time ago. And I had had a whole lot of friends and family that had passed away, including like my brother and some of my very best friends and real close family, and so I was like wanting to connect to make sure everybody was okay, of course, and that kind of stuff. And so I got into just being interested in, you know, looking into like psychics and stuff like that. And my mom was always into it. I come from a family of very psychically switched on humans. They didn't they won't tell you that, they wouldn't talk about it. But like I could not get away with anything when I was a teenager, okay with like my mom and my dad too. Uh, they just knew everything. Like I guess it was psychic. So but uh, but yeah, you know, I would go and get like sessions, like this guy that had a ghost box and stuff. That was before we had those little ITC devices you know, you can everybody's got.
Speaker 1: Those now spirit boxes.
Speaker 10: Yes, well back back a long time ago, people didn't have all that. Uh. And this one guy would go around, same as Christopher Moon, and he would come to Atlanta and he had this ghost box to the dead or something that he had. I think he made it, and uh, and I went and I was able to like communicate with what I thought think was my family, you know, and uh, and stuff like that, and so that was cool. And you know, one thing just kind of led to another. And my mom was going to these like weekly meetups at a friend's house where they would have like a speaker that came in every Wednesday night, and uh, some of the esoteric community in Atlanta. Basically, they would all get together on Wednesdays and uh, they'd have everybody come speak from like I mean, survivalists and people that were selling silver and gold and all that kind of stuff. I mean, this is a long time ago, y'all, to magicians, to belly dancers, to bigfoot field researchers. And my mom was like, hey, Jess, She's like, why don't you come with me? This will be really cool. I think this is right up your alley. There's some guys from North Georgia who are bigfoot field researchers. I think you would enjoy this. Why don't you come with me? I did my mom. Yeah, of all people, awesome, my mom's awesome. Yeah, sounds like, oh yeah it was. It was actually really fun.
Speaker 1: It sounds a.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So I went to this like a little weekly and it was just this guy. It was mister Sam. This guy, Mister Sam and his girlfriend Berlin. They go to their house and there's a bunch of chairs in their in their living room and they had a podium and these guys. I used to go pretty often actually, but these guys were there and they had all this evidence. So like a Bigfoot, and you know, the track pictures and the castings and all this stuff, and that was cool. But these men had already established the big It was real. They had already been there, done that, been doing this for decades, right, they had moved on to the communication with Bigfoot at this point.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 10: And they had a spot, They had several spots that go to in North Georgia, and they were like, well they were also at least two of them were very much trained in remote viewing, you know, with military backgrounds okay, And so they were into the what they described as the mind, body spirit aspect of Bigfoot and other cryptids. And they had a team that was called Enigma Research Group. And and I had a lot of questions for these guys because I was like, man, okay, so these guys. I I saw their evidence. I saw what they had presented, and I was like, okay, they if anybody's going to see a Bigfoot. These guys. I did not expect to ever go out in the woods with them, but I did have a lot of questions and and I started asking, like, where's the body? Why have y'all never found a body? Where's the Okay? Like I was asking like the crazy questions that people asked me today, okay, and and they they answered, they had really good answers. You know, some of them had been to like to the body farms and stuff, you know, like up in Tennessee and they're explaining how animals decompose. I mean, I got a lot more than I expected out of those questions I had. But but one of the guys was like, we're having an expedition in October. Would you like to join us? And I was like, well, shoot, yeah, you know, because back then I was like, you know, I was wild and free. I was young. I was living in Atlanta, and what better way to go have some fun and go see a big foots reeled and going in the woods with some strange dudes. Okay and uh and so I was like, put me on your list, I'll be there.
Speaker 3: Turned into an episodes.
Speaker 10: It was wild, y'all. It was wild. I mean, I honestly like, I don't have a lot of fear, okay, and I mean I fear the right things. I have a healthy dose of fear us more awareness. But but you know, it is what it is. I was. I just wanted to go see a big foot. So so I got a tent and all my gear and everything. They sent me a list. They're like, here, you need this, this and this, and so I got it and I loaded up. I was driving like a volkswagging back. I think I had a pasade or something. And it wasn't forrible drive, y'all. And it was not a good idea to drive this into the North Georgia Mountains where we went, but I did. I don't know how I made it, but I did. And I ended up going up there and made I kept thinking. I was like, well, if nothing else, I'm going to make some good friends, I'm gonna go camping. I had hears some fun stories, and I get to go out and maybe see a big foot, okay, and uh. And I ended up going and uh and had the most intense experiences that I've ever had. First of all, at night in the woods. Okay, but uh, but crazy, crazy stuff went down, and it was so wild that it was almost like it sucked me in and now here today talking to you guys about it, because if the things that happened that weekend had not been so crazy, I would not have kept going back.
Speaker 9: Probably so were these things before you get into because I'm sure you will. Were these things more like physical or were they more maybe along the lines of spiritual or because I'm at the belief that Bigfoot is both sasquatch whatever you want to call them, sam squanch, you know, so I know I'm very interested in hearing about this experience.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, Uh, it's both. Okay, if they're like him as we're spiritual and we are both flesh and bone, right, Okay, So that's that's the same as Bigfoot, same is pretty much any crypto I've encountered. I think that they are. I think they're both so very much solid animals or I'm going to say animals, but they're not their forced people. Let's just say okay. And and so I guess I can tell you guys about what happened some of some of the highlights of my trip that first time, because it got it got weird, got really weird. And uh. And so when I when I talk about Bigfoot when I'm speaking publicly, or you know, if I go on a show like I'm on right now. Uh, when I first started doing that, I kind of came out guns blazing, like Bigfoot is probably interdimensional and you know, there's things that happen that I can't describe, I can't explain, and I've had missing time. And when I started doing all this research, I started getting visited by aliens, and like, people thought it was wild. Okay, so you either so I had. I'm just gonna tell you guys I had. It was very polarizing because here I am talking about my real experiences that I've had, and there's a lot, you know, half half the bigfoot communities like oh, they're just flush and bone and there are a bunch of primates running around the woods right, and and then there's a few there's another half of people that were like, oh, they're interdimensional. There's a quantum bigfoot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: So I'm just right here. I believe it's both okay, but okay, So I got out there. The first time I ever went bigfooting, I volunteered to be bigfoot bait. I was like, you know, just put me in a weird predicament and so that I can see a bigfoot. And so the first night I went out with a team that there was a big group of people there. By the way, it wasn't just those four guys that were on the team they had. They brought like a bunch of people in some some very well known bigfooters from all over the country actually, but I didn't know who anybody was at the time. But they were kind of like do an expedition to see if they wanted to they wanted to expand their team, maybe bring a woman or two on their team. It was a bunch of dudes, and so they were excited to have me there, of course, because apparently Bigfoots like women. Okay, so so they had me, and there were a couple of other women there too, kind of older women. But but I was like, okay, just put me in the weirdest predicament ever. I will be bait. I want to go with the people that are going to have the most action out there. And so they put me with two of the guys that were regularly on the team and then some guys from out of town. We went to field I think we called it Field number one back then, and it was like we're in this national big big national forest in North Georgia in the mountains and undisclosed location. But but it's like a big group and then at night and during the day sometimes like we would divide off into small teams. And so I went with this one team and it was me and a bunch of guys and we went to this field. It was like an open field, like a meadow kind of and with a tree line up at the top in the middle of all these mountains and uh, and they were One of the guys was like, okay, Jessica, walk up a dare you to walk up to that tree line by yourself? And it was about seventy five yards almost a football field, okay almost, but it's like seventy five yards up this hill this tree line. Well, they it's a place where they had a lot of bigfoot activity and so they they knew there's gonna be something probably out there. But but I didn't have a I've been told like, don't use your flashlight out here, you know, we try not to use lights. I didn't have. I had like nothing. I mean, I had a backpack with some snacks and some water in it or something. Okay. I didn't have a radio like we carry Cebe radios and stuff now, and I mean we've got all the equipment, you know, But but it was just me and my backpack full of snacks, basically, and and they said, you know, go walk up the pitch dark late at night and uh. And so I was like, okay, cool. They were hoping that it would like pull out a big foot, you know, like lure something out. And they were gonna watch me from the bottom of the hill with their night vision, their flear, their thermal imaging cameras and stuff. And so I knew that if I got taken by anything, they could at least tell my mom what happened to me. Okay, And that's that was my way of thinking back then. I was like, wet least they could tell my mom what happened. I went out, you know, getting attacked by a boofoot or whatever. It's fine. And and so I started up this hill. And and when you were asking about are they physical or they spiritual? Well this is that's interesting that you asked that question right off the bat, because as I'm walking up this hill, I got about halfway up the hill and I heard one of the men running up behind me and he was like trucking it and I could hear his feet, I could hear his breath like it was it was one of those guys running up behind me and and I kept thinking. I was like, man, that is so unprofessional of these guys, Like why would they do that just to me? Like, you know, I'm probably scared. You know, I don't know what I'm doing. It's very I kept saying to myself, that's unprofessional, so unprofessional. And I played sports in college. I played rugby, so I was like, I was used to getting tackled, okay, And I was kind of bracing myself for somebody to run up and say boo, you know, or grab me or do something. And I was like, man, they think they're slick, but they're not. And and as he got up to me, uh, he swept my leg out, my legs out from underneath me, like from behind, and then kept running behind me, went to my left, and I looked over and I lost my balance a little bit. I looked over. There was nobody there. There was nobody, but I felt it I got tripped up. It was a whole experience, but there was nobody there, and and I thought, oh my god. You know, I was super confused. But then, of course, like your rational brain always jumps in, y'all, okay, So I'm like, well, I must have tripped over a log, I'm imagining things. I'm nervous. My mind is playing tricks on me. Like I was going through all the checklists of like, okay, what what could have what just happened.
Speaker 3: That two seconds?
Speaker 10: Mm hmm. Well, because you're your rational brain kicks in, like your brains training to make sense. So something that makes no sense, well apparently okay. So I looked around. There were no logs or no sticks. It was just grass and no holes. I didn't step in a hole, and I thought, well, I guess I'll just keep walking cause didn't want to look like a baby. I had all these men watching me, you know. I was like, well, I'm just gonna keep walking and uh and so I continued to walk up towards a tree line. Well here's the thing, y'all. So we had this distress call and if I got into distress, I was supposed to put my arms up over my head and wave. Well I didn't do that. But when I when I got knocked kind of you know, I lost my balance from whatever hitting me. Uh, my hands kind of went up in the air, but like they didn't you know what I mean, Like it was kind of like augh. I h I realized that I didn't need to have my hands up in the air. And luckily, I guess it was good because Craig, one of the guys, saw it and he came up to check on me to make sure I was okay. He was like, well, we didn't know if you had done the distress call, so I came to check on you anyways, and he and I when he got up there, I was like, are you a human who's behind me? You know? And he and I walked back down. I told him what happened. We walked back down to where it happened and we looked. He got a splash line out. There was nothing there that I tripped over, and we started walking back up to that tree line. He was like, have you ever heard of a cloaked bigfoot? I was like no, and he started explaining to me. He's like, well, you know, we've had this scene that's happened where you know, bigfoots are like invisible, like we can't see them. He's like, but I don't know. I'm not saying that's what happened, but it's a possibility that's what happened to you. Maybe a cloak bigfoot came out or something. You know that was coming out to initiate you into the bigfoot world. I don't know, Oh my god. But as I'm up there that tree line with him, something kept pulling me over to the right side, and so I walked over there kind of by myself. As I was talking to him, and the guys down at the back, down at the bottom of the hill were watching. They said that a big foot leaned its head out from behind a tree and was staring at me, right in front of my face. Okay, so that happened. That was the first night I was there, y'all. And so the next night, I mean, I know this, if I told you the whole story to take forever. But the next night we ended up going back there. The next day, my friend JT and I, one of the guys on the team, we partnered up. We decided to go out there blend into the environment all day from three in the afternoon until one in the morning, and we were hoping that a big foot would were right there with that bigfoot had stuck its head out the night before, And that night we ended up having our equipment started malfunctioning. His went forward an hour, mine went backwards an hour as far as our time set on, it was we had a strength. We had lights that were like moving in triangular path turns in the sky. We had a big orb that was floating back and forth in a linear movement across the mountain side, and red lights in the in the woods beside us. Like, it was just weird, a lot of it.
Speaker 8: I was going to ask you, because I wrote a couple of things down already, what you've been talking about, and I was going to ask you, Uh, I've been hearing that you know, bigfoot is associated with you know sometimes some people call them portals, and then also with the UFOs or orbs and stuff.
Speaker 11: So obviously you mean you already touched on that, So I mean how often or not is that? Uh does that happen?
Speaker 8: Because there's actually a there's actually a website for UFO tracking and UFO tracking, So maybe what I should start doing is looking to see if they have the same dates in and reportings for that, because I do do checks on UFOs that UFO National Reporting Center. So I just want to know how often does that happen? When you know it's more you know, UFOs and portals in the area.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, funny you ask. All right, So one of the constants that we have our orbs. We have had two experiences with my teammates of Portals in this location. This is in North Georgia, and we've even had Okay, honestly, I could get into one story. At some point we had a fog that was one of the scariest nights of my life. Actually, I had a We had a fog that was chasing us basically from the top of the mountain down and it had a consciousness to it which was really weird. Okay, but that's a whole other story. Okay, we talk about orbs lots of times. We have flashes of light out there, we have orbs. I was out there in that same field years later and had a couple of friends with me, and me and one of the guys like he was facing one way, I was facing the other. We were looking over each other's shoulders. We both saw orange orbs shoot through the trees on either side of where we were standing. And as it shot through the tree on my side where I was looking, it's a flash of light and then a hoof like a huff and a growl together and we immediately checked to make sure there wasn't a bear. Okay, but there was no bear there. We're constantly seeing orbs, that is just I mean, I've had orbs that floated into my ten at night. We have them on camera, all different colors, all different colors. The ones that are the most prominent would be white. I mean, we have them all over the place. Like I said, we've had lights in the woods as well. A lot of times we kind of joked around about how all roads lead back to et when we're doing our Bigfoot research. And that's the truth, y'all. I actually have another team, which is actually some of the same people from this original team. We have a location that we have been researching for years. It's called them We call it the Meadow, and this is a place where we have actually documented on camera an actual portal and sent two teammates into this portal not knowing that it was like a portal, and they disappeared and okay, they came back.
Speaker 5: I have to ask, so you have seen that footage, right.
Speaker 10: That's my team? Yeah, okay, okay, that's where we go.
Speaker 5: Ye we have I'm very familiar with the Meadow project, and I guess maybe for the audience that's described as basically the skin Walker Ranch of the South, so kind of the same similar activity. And from what I understand with Trey Hudson, you guys sent some people into basically this portal and they came out somewhere else, and some crazy things actually happened to the original people who went through that portal, and my right, I heard that they had some health issues and things like that on that property. I would love to hear more about the Meadow project. I'm so fascinated with with the work you guys are doing there.
Speaker 10: Thank you. Yeah. Well, actually they've both passed away.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wow, Yes.
Speaker 7: Was it because of the was it because of the portal?
Speaker 10: We have our suspicions.
Speaker 9: Yes, did they go somewhere where they couldn't like sustain their own life, you know, like that couldn't sustain I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's uh.
Speaker 10: Well, well, we take a lot of measurements out in the field in one of the constants. Whenever we're having paranormal activity or eat cryptid activity, we have radiation spikes, and there was a probably a pretty healthy dose of radiation out there that night. I can I can get into all that. This is the meadow is a really strange place, okay, instead another set of undisclosed location okay, and somewhere in the South, okay, we do call it the Skinwalker branch of the South. I didn't call it that, okay, but I think Trey called it that for his book or something, because he wrote a book. But we've been out there doing research in this area for a while. And I mean, i'll tell you before I get into the portal thing, one of the crazier things that ever happened to me out there was somehow my life has been I mean, I've got a crazy life now, okay, but uh, but this was before I got into podcasting and like being public. I was not public back then when this happened. But we were hiking into the meadow one night, and uh, and I heard a woman's voice shield time travel really loud from like across the creek where I was at we were hiking in, and I was like, what is that? Well, I haven't tell you, guys, like my whole life now, like I talk about time travel all the time, timelines, time, timeline shifts, time bubbles, time. I'm really I don't know what it is, y'all.
Speaker 9: You had what was called a Twin Peaks moment, definitely like out the book that's that's fascinating.
Speaker 10: It gets weird, Oh, it gets weirder. So I hear this woman's voice and she goes it sounded exactly like what I said, time travel. And I looked at my friend Tim. Tim was one of the guys who went into the portal who's passed away now was with him and his daughter. We had gone in a little bit early to hike in with him because he was having health This is after the portal incident and he was having health problems, and so I went with them to go hike in earlies so we could walk slow before the team came out. And I looked at I was like, did you hear that? He looks at me, he goes hear what? I was like, there was a woman's voice, she said time travel and he was like, no, I didn't hear it. And I was like, okay, whatever, well, y'all. It was like two weeks later to two or three weeks later. I kept hearing that woman's voice in my head over and over again. I was like, what what was that? Why did I hear that? And then I realized that was my voice. It took me weeks to realize that was my voice from across the creek.
Speaker 7: It's like a mimic so like it's got a mimic feature.
Speaker 10: I don't know, or I'm a time traveler.
Speaker 8: Yeah did was there.
Speaker 9: Some rip and time where her voice was able to come through?
Speaker 10: That's oh my god, it was imagine weeks later, yeah, weeks later. Well, but another thing real quick was that remote viewing. So I didn't get into like when we got trained in remote viewing after that trip where I had the we had the missing time, I had the equipment malfunctions, and we had the orbs, we had the we had et activity that weekend that first time I went big footing. It kind of spawned the head of that team to teach us all remote viewing over the next ten years, Like we had extensive training and remote viewing, y'all. And and so I I love remote viewing. It's my favorite hobby, okay, getting help find missing people, soft cold cases, look into stuff, psychically, finding blind targets. I have no idea what my targets are. I'm giving coordinates. It's a fun game for me, Okay, But I do these things called deep mind probes, and I do that whenever i'm doing a target and like I said, they're blind targets. So if I hone in on like a consciousness a person, I can ask them questions. And I've helped locate like missing bodies and stuff like that before, and it's really wild. So I was thinking, like, you know, I've done deep thinking on this. I thinking, well, maybe I did a deep mind probe on myself that night and said time traveled to myself. You know, I don't. I'm just trying to come up with some ideas like what that was right? But like I said, things get really weird out there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: There's also a Native American spirit legend from uh. I think it goes back to the eighteen hundreds, maybe earlier, but it's called the Lusa Fileia As it's like a real it's like a schef. It's like a slender man of the woods, real tall, skinny shadow figure and uh once, some of the stories I've heard involve it like peeking its head around the tree and it has the face of whoever it's looking at, but just a little bit more like mangold and all that.
Speaker 9: But that's very interesting that tim actually brings up the Native Americans because you said that someone told you that it was a bigfoot kind of going through like this. I guess you called it an initiation. Apparently in Native American lore, it was common for the juvenile little sasquatches to have to go in front of humans camouflaged by I don't know if they vibrate at some frequency that blends them in with nature or what, but they would have to do this in order to have this like rite of passage or something.
Speaker 10: And you know, that's that's cool, because that's that's where I looked at it. It's like it was my initiation, and it was that things initi as well, because that was the first time I had ever been bigfooting ever, and it got me into doing it. I'm like, I'm not saying I'm a full time bigfooter now because that sounds weird. It's not as a hobby, okay, But I wouldn't be here today if I had not had that happen, probably with all that stuff. So it was a major initiation.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Metal Project down there coming out with a documentary, right.
Speaker 8: Well, I think think they got something like that what on YouTube already.
Speaker 10: Well, it was it was it was Tony Merkle. The confessionals came out. Him and Joel came out and filmed with the team and stuff. So it was more like his video kind of, but the team was there. They came out to the meadow. Yeah yeah, so uh so I do.
Speaker 5: Have a question about the meadow before we get too far off, But when your team members went through that portal, now you guys are viewing it, I think from like some sort of thermal if I remembering it correctly, it was caught on a thermal camera them going into this portal that you could see their heat signatures when they went through the portal and they came out.
Speaker 7: What did they report seeing?
Speaker 5: Was it just like they were here and then they were there?
Speaker 7: For them?
Speaker 5: Was at their point of view they walked in one area of the field and maybe came out by the trees or did they see anything while they were in the portal?
Speaker 10: What was that like for them? Well, they didn't know what they were doing, They didn't know where they were going. They were just being guided over to a patch of you know woods. I mean it was actually the meadows open. There were no woods right there. There were some trees behind the area. But no, they you couldn't see this thing with your naked eye. You could only see it through a fleer or a thermal imaging device. Okay, you couldn't see it, so they did. Okay, if you don't, actually, i'd probably should start from the beginning about what happened with that and then kind of lead up to like what they experienced, because it's pretty interesting. Actually. And so the team was out, and I want to get full disclosure. I had left right before they went out because I had a little child at home. But I'm going to get to that part in just a second, because I had activity at my home at the same moment they were having the portal incident. Okay, So, and I have mine on video actually too. So I had been there. We had like a full week, full weekend, a bunch of days out at the meadow, and this was on I think it was on a Saturday night actually, and I had gone home early to you know, go take care of my son and stuff. And so the team had gone out, had hiked out that night. I went home, okay, but they hiked out there, and it was a big team that broke off. We always break off into little teams and we go. We post up in different areas around this meadow. It's like about a couple acres maybe with some different sections and stuff to it. And so there were some small teams and we just go out there, and we just observed we're not out there beating trees and doing wood knocks and whooping and not out there for the bigfoot. Okay, we're past that. Out there. I'm sorry, we're out there, you know, having other stuff going on. I mean, we've got my you know, my own voice yelling at me from across the creek out there and stuff. We've got all sorts of a lot of et activity, a lot of other stuff, let's just call it other. And and so we got through.
Speaker 7: It's just like a phenomenon across the boards.
Speaker 10: Yes, everything, Oh it's okay, No, it's just it's everything. So we just go out there just to go see what's what's up. You know. We we picked this area because there's a lot of local legend and lore out there. Legends and lore like ghosts and bigfoots and some what a lady called monkey bears stuff. You know, if you've got a place that has a lot of local legends and lore. There's probably bigfoots out there, there's probably dog man, there's probably everything. Okay, so that's where I highly recommend.
Speaker 6: What's it the story that the adjacent prop was having these problems, Like it was a road nearby and then the director was taking you a look at this road and he was just sort of drawn to the meadow and it was a it was.
Speaker 10: A local legend and lore. Yeah, right, yes, it was some local legend. I think he had had an experience with a ghost or something a long time ago and out there and uh and so yeah, so we we some of the guys did a little scouting trip out there, and they had some pretty good success as far as the high strange justs went, and so they brought the whole team out and we've been going there ever since. But okay, so, oh go ahead. Oh.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, I love that you mentioned high strangeness because that's something so true, especially with this field, as you can go out looking for bigfoot or maybe something paranormal and these things do start happening.
Speaker 7: That's something that I love.
Speaker 5: To explore the theory of how these supernatural things are kind of overlapping and these worlds kind of blends. You have to you know, be in to it all really because it's happening. I have a question with your remote viewing.
Speaker 7: You said that you.
Speaker 5: Are using it in your field research and stuff like that. How have you used that to assist you with your bigfoot or cryptid you know, field research, Like what are some of the techniques you're using with that? And then are you still actively taking cases as they come from, Like do people police departments reach out to you or do you maybe see something on the news and go I can help with that or kind of how does I'd love to hear more about that.
Speaker 12: I'm so curious.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well I get reached out to quite a bit because now that I've talked about it publicly and I've had I've been tasked with with these blind targets of cases of people that have gone missing, like Mara Murray is one of them, I think, and she's a young lady. I think she's up in Connecticut that went missing, and I had gotten a lot of data. You know, people like that like their families will you know somehow they get you know, these videos of me discussing some of the data with whoever I'm doing shows with and people reach out to me with more information and asking to look into it more sometimes. But you know, my team works. This is all kind of private stuff, so like I don't really talk about it very often, but law enforcement has reached out to my We're basically a remote viewing team. I can't talk tonight a remote viewing team. We're a big foot field research team, but we're remote viewers as well, and local law enforcement does reach out to us sometimes for cold cases. I was reached out to by the Nancy Gray Show to do to work on a cold case and did a did a big old target for them and all my data. They were like, they argued with me about it. They're like, no, there's no way it could have been his friend. And I was like, well, my remote viewing data says it was his friend that did this, and there was a fight, and like I went through the whole scenario and they argued with me about it and shout out to their team. By the way, it wasn't Nancy, it was her partner that was on that show. And turns out out all my data was right. They ended up finding the guy's body where I said and everything, so but anyways, people do reach out to me about it, and yeah, it's that kind of a thing. We use it as far as like finding locations. I also like to do people reach out to me with targets. These are just friends.
Speaker 12: I don't just do.
Speaker 10: Targets for anybody all. It takes a lot out of me. Okay, but other remote viewing friends of mine, like they'll send me targets. They'll be like treasure hunting in Mexico, like where's where's the buried gold? You know, and stuff like that. And we have had some success with that, by the way. But but yeah, it's we use it as far as like getting coordinate. We can get like the coordinates of the location and I can remote view the property and we can see what kind of activity is going on there, cryptids and all that.
Speaker 5: Is it true like places like the Pyramids or some of these other you know, microlithic structures. I've heard that other remote viewers aren't able to penetrate it. Are there some places that you've maybe you got a target or something and you try to remote view it and for whatever reason, there was some sort of psychic block.
Speaker 10: Uh No, not for me. I Like I said, I've been training this for a long time. I have I have gotten Listen, there's certain things that we're trained, like you don't remote view and uh. And I got really comfortable remote viewing and talking about it publicly and that was a mistake. And I did get a proverbial knock at my door. And and I gotta tell you the one target. It's not Bigfoot, it's not dog Man. It was the moon. Okay, So so I learned my lesson with that one was the moon landing.
Speaker 6: Well, that's that's what the laura is within the remote viewing community. They don't go to the moon. There's a couple of us. Yeah, Neptune as well, don't go there.
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 10: I've remote viewed all of it though, And uh, it's I think I think the thing about it is like not talking publicly about it more so. I don't know, maybe that's just me or maybe Yeah, like I said, I have no fear, and it's gonna get me. It gets me in trouble sometimes.
Speaker 1: So you run into other worldly entities.
Speaker 10: Like I do. Well, I'm trained also to like not engage with lower vibrational entities. Yeah, so I don't engage with them, but I do. I do come across them.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I was bringing a CIA document one time for something I was working on and they were talking about it was some of the big names in the remote viewing field and they were remote viewing. I think it was Jupiter, and I don't think the way it sound is like they didn't just go straight to Jupiter. It's like they kind of travel through space to get to Jupiter, because they talked about seeing spaceships hiding now in the asteroid belt along the way. I would you know, So is that what we're talking about? Like are you are you seeing a target and actually like seeing other forms of life?
Speaker 10: Yes, I have been. I have a whole playlist over on my YouTube channel, the Cryptic Hunters channel, And I do a lot of work with my friend Barry Littleton. He gives me He's a wonderful researcher but very much an ET contact e and all that does phenomenal research. But he has oftentimes given me these blind targets where I'm just given a set of coordinates, and one of them was the Trappest one Star system. There's a group of dwarf planets. Brown dwarf planets like Mate make or something and Hymeia and I can't remember their names, but all these different oh the Lights on series as well, Like there's lights on some of these planets. And I do a lot of work with actual I want to say victims, but people who have been part of the secret space programs as well, and they have all this testimony and people are like, well, you know, there's no way to verify this testimony. Well, it's crazy because I'm getting all these targets of all these off planet targets of these planets, and I am seeing Earth. I'm thinking I'm remote viewing Earth because there's humans, apartment buildings, there are shopping centers, their highways, their cars. A lot of these times, I'm like when I'm asked after the my sessions, they're like, he's like, well, what did you see? Him? Like, well, it looks like Earth in the future, but there's slavery involved. There's a bunch of slavery and stuff, and so it's just telling me, it's showing me, and it's backing up a lot of the testimony from some of these people that it claimed to be in some of these twenty and back programs with a secret space program and stuff. So I've been doing a lot of work with those people.
Speaker 7: Actually, that's what mcmonagle was talking about podcasts. I heard him on his He thought he was remote viewing Earth, but it turned out it was Mars and he was looking at human like entities, except they were like bigger or like us but bigger. Yeah, and they were like in some sort of a sleep, like like a chyrogenic sleep or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Oh, yeah, giants here. We have giants like that here too on Earth remote some of that in stasis they are ye.
Speaker 6: Would models did it? He was kind of tricked into it by the Monroe Institute because that wasn't normally his handler, and they gave him the targets handlers, right, Well, you know you got that person helping the remote viewer that that's the targets.
Speaker 10: And we like to call them taskers. Handler sounds so aw mk ult, that's all good.
Speaker 7: Hand Want to know about the Moon now?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, don't have to go.
Speaker 11: There, but.
Speaker 7: Like intrigued by that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, I can also tell you that I've I've been given targets like weapon Earth's weaponized natural portals. Okay, so when I was when I say that I've done some weird targets and stuff. I mean, but they are so wild, y'all. And uh and when I did, when I was given that target, I got into the session and I do It's called coordinate remote viewing. I'm trained in several different modes of remote viewing. The one that I use the most is coordinate remote viewing, so that I can have some data like written out on paper so you can see my thought process or the you know, the how the information's flowing out and stuff, you know, and all my sensory data and everything. But but I was tasked with this target of Earth's weaponized natural portals, and I was I started off that target in the sun like a portal in the sun, which actually would kind of back up the theory that the Sun is a portal and it's connected to Earth somehow. Okay, So I don't know, it's really odd.
Speaker 7: That's in a Pearl Jam song too, is it just?
Speaker 9: It's also a Sleep song. There's this band called Sleep called End to the Sun.
Speaker 7: The guy from Pearl Jam talks about there. He's like, there's a window in the sun. It's in one of the songs. And I always thought he was talking about a portal. That's cool though, Like are you when you say.
Speaker 11: That black spot?
Speaker 8: You know that little black spot that they always talked about, that little weak spot that's on there. They always have something that's closed by there, pulling some plasma or something away from it.
Speaker 9: M it's like the same thing on that thing, the portal, you know, the little there's a cube makes a gram on Saturn.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 10: That is something else that I've been tasked with as a target is the black cube that's tethered to the sun. It's like right there by the sun. It's like this gigantic my remov you and data. So it was just like a big massive AI, like ancient like AI and this big cube is. It was actually very doom and gloom kind of stuff.
Speaker 9: Very imagine yeah, very Saturn.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 2: So with all the stuff that you've done, h like, are there cryptids or cases that are like still on your bucket list? You know, like or have you done it all?
Speaker 10: I've pretty much done it all, but I mean there's all always something. There's always new cryptis and creatures and stuff. I Mean, lately my big thing has been getting out and doing like dog man investigations and getting out and hiking five six miles into the woods the national forest or the woods not national it's private land too. To do you know where people had been accosted or charged up by dogmen and stuff like that. So I do. I do that kind of stuff too. So hey, Harley, what's up, Harley? I was just out with Harley not too long ago up in East Tennessee. Operation it was, Yes, that was the operation that time. Yes, yeah, yeah, we went up there. We're always I'm I'm always out there. I'm always down for some woods time for sure. But uh, you know, about a year a year or so ago, we did like a skin walker investigation, which was really cool.
Speaker 7: I've got a big question. Sorry, this is one, or it might not be a big one for you. This might be like a walk through the park. But uh so you've you've done a lot right, and you've bumped up against a lot of very strange things while doing your personal investigations. Are you able to take some of that stuff, all that all that unknown and put it into like a pile of data where you like go and think about what this actually is? Like? Is this like what John Kill talked about, Like it's the phenomenon, just like chooses to become, it chooses how it manifests itself. Like sometimes it's Bigfoot, sometimes it's Ufo, sometimes it's Poltergeist. What do you think from your data that you what do you think is going on?
Speaker 10: Well, I have to tell you. As long as I've been doing this stuff, I can promise you I don't know anything. Okay, I literally don't know anything. Just when I think I've got it figured out, something else happens and it all goes out the window. Okay. So I honestly, I think the most wise thing that anyone who's been in this long enough can tell anyone publicly is I don't know nothing, okay about it? Now, I will say that I do believe that a lot of these cryptids are solid mass, flesh and bone. Absolutely. But can they access Earth's natural portals? Absolutely? Okay? Can they change their frequency? We're all on different frequencies. I don't know if you guys are familiar with, like you know, their vibrational for I know y'all know about the vibrational frequency, but like getting on a high vibe or like low vibe. You know, there have been times in my life where I've actually, uh oh, I never finished my story y'all about the meadow. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Well we kept interrupting.
Speaker 10: Well, well we were getting into like the whole and this is going to pertain to what I was about to say. Okay, so let me finish the portal incident at the meadow real quick, and then I'm gonna circle back, because as the guys went were sent okay, some of the guys, David Pardue was noticing that there was a cube that showed up in the middle of the meadow and he thought he was seeing things. It was like a house, like the size of a shed in your backyard. Something had like windows on it. It was just this cube and he could only see it through his fleaar and so he handed off his fleer to my friend Terry. Terry looked, He's like, yeah, that's weird. And so they called over to the guys across the field and they said, hey, y'all go check this out. Got on there. You know, we got our hand radios out there. Called him over. They were guided over to where this cube was. Kristin pulled out her flear and she started her thermal. She started recording. She had the record button on, and so you can see. So the video that they have to this day is the guys walking over, being guided over by radio over to this cube, and as they walked up to it, their heat signatures disappeared. Now, they did describe going in this thing. They didn't know they were in anything. They just standing in the field, okay, But on camera they disappeared, and they said that they noticed that the vegetation changed on the ground from brushy and like hard to walk through briers and stuff to smooth, smooth ground. The stars disappeared, and they said the temperature slightly changed a little bit. Then I said, I got a little bit cold. And they realized there was something wrong because they're both trained in remote viewing. This is Bob and Tim. Both of them are were tired military special Forces search and rescue guys and trained in remote viewing and longtime woodsmen, okay, survivalists. They knew there was something off, so they backed out of They didn't know they were in anything, but they kind of backed out and they reappeared, and as they reappeared, this cube shrunk down and it floated away. And so it's just it's all really weird, right, well, as they're having this incident out in the meadow. I'm at home. My son is really happy to see me because I've been gone out in the field. You staying with my with his grandma. And I was married at the time, and his dad, my husband at the time, was filming my son. He had a camera phone out and my son was on the elliptical machine and he was like having fun, and so his dad was like filming him on his camera phone, video phone, whatever you call it. And so my son is like, you know, yelling and just real happy. And then I hear his dad say, hey, you need to come see this. You're gonna like what, You're gonna like, what this? What's in here or something. So I walked in from the kitchen and I'm watching these balls of light floating around my son. And I got to tell you, it's the same time the portal incidents having. There's two orbs in my living room and they're floating and my son and my son's like mom ball, ball, mom ball, and he's pointing at them, and he's chasing them with his finger. So you can see that he's clearly seeing them because he's following them with his finger and I'm seeing them. I'm trying. You can hear me in the video say, well, what are those moths or those bugs? And because I was having a hard time figuring out what I was looking at, well, his dad could not see them with his eyes. He could only see them through the screen on his phone. So he's videoing them. Can't see them with his eyes, but he can see them on his phone. And so eventually one of those orbs shoots into his phone and powers the phone off. Okay, well that showed me that not everybody sees what I see. Okay, it might be picked up on camera or whatever. But see, we're all on these different vibrational frequencies, and sometimes I'm going to see things that y'all aren't gonna see. You know, y'all are gonna see things that I can't see. It just depends on if you're on that same like it's like a radio frequency. If we're on the same frequency with some of these cryptids out there, we're gonna have an encounter. If you're not, you won't. And even that even pertains to you know. I mean, I've had ET's in my bedroom since all this happened and stuff, and I saw ET's in my room. Well, when I was a kid, I was seeing ghosts like humans, solid humans, and I'm thinking like, well, that was that projected into my mind and they were actually aliens the whole time. You know, I don't know. It's just all a matter of frequency and perception and and that that's all that is, I guess, but not not everybody is going to have the same experience as someone who's standing right beside you, Okay. So that's why I'm always telling people like, you know, we I have a lot of success. I guess you could call it out in the field anytime I go. My my teammates used to always be like, oh, come with us, you know, Jessica brings the craziness, the high strangeness. Well, I I generally have a pretty high vibe, okay. And and I go out with an open heart, no fear, okay. And and I think that opens me and everyone else up to having more experiences out in the woods with things that aren't supposed to exist, okay. And that's why I encourage everyone to have a high vibe, you know, do your inner work, heal your traumas and all that kind of stuff. Be trying to be as high vibe as you can. I know it's hard these days, but if you're out there doing cryptid field research, it's important that you go out there with that kind.
Speaker 9: Of an antitude and you saying, you know, no fear. That's a huge aspect of it as well, because when you fear these things, I think that's what they feed off of as far as energy wise, you know, oh yeah, and it could also make them manifest as even more terrifying. I think perception is reality. That Trouble is a good guy.
Speaker 8: I wanted to go back to you when you was talking earlier, when we first started. He was talking about, you know, the different people who had come in content with book. But I had wrote an article about a year and a half two years ago called inky Do the wild Man. He's supposed to come from the epic of Gilga mass I'm pretty sure you heard about him. The amount of research that I've done, I've I kind of feel like that's considered the first description of a bigfoot, and that's just my opinion. I'm only because of the way they depict you know, Inky Do and talk about how inky Do lived among the animals and he was just enough human but just enough animal like to be considered a wild man that was depicted like probably like an animal slash human type thing. But my question is like when it comes to these, uh to the cryptids, it always seems like they always have some kind of correlation with some ancient myth and it's not as what we would be able to describe today. It would be more like to tell phone game. You know, I tell somebody thinking that somebody tell somebody something. By the time it gets to the tenth person, it's a whole total different story with a foundation that may be true, but the overall story is not accurate or you know, close to.
Speaker 11: It or whatnot.
Speaker 8: And you know, it's amazing because you have a lot of correlations with you know, UFOs and UAPs and all this other stuff. You know, there's always you have to you know, you got Native Americans who talk about portals and stargates and stuff like that. You know, we can't dismiss what people are explaining to us. I mean, we may not fully understand how it's used, or how it comes about or when it, you know, comes to, but we do know that since the beginning of Man, man has been trying to track the stars to understand what is going on here on earth, right, like from agricultural needs to you know, practicing meditation where you can control your dreams and lucid dreaming or astro projection. And if these portals are there and they are able to help people cross over easier, that that's a good thing. But I think we went away from that because we found psychedelics that also helped with that, and that ows up opens up a whole nother realm, right, if you agree?
Speaker 10: Are you asking me about psychedelics? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, do you agree?
Speaker 8: Like that opens up like a whole new thing to the to the stargates, in the in the.
Speaker 10: Maybe, I mean I guess it could. Sure. I mean it's all consciousness, right, So yeah, I mean that's that's a big thing that we work on with, you know. I Mean, I've been trained in a lot of mind control, and that's not controlling y'all's minds but mine, okay, And I think that's a huge part of also being in a very effective cryptid field researcher is to have your head straight, okay, and to be able to be calm and really messed up situations okay when everybody else's else all around you. You gotta be zen okay, and uh and so yeah, it's all it's I mean, I'm I don't have a lot of experience with that personally, Okay, so but I do know.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, Jessy ahead, I was gonna ask if you ever tried to remote view, uh, the the myceellium, I.
Speaker 10: I okay, Well, well it depends because I have had targets where we've looked into spacecrafts that were actually made of my celium. Okay, so yes, living craft. Yeah, it's a big thing. Actually, if you go over to my buddy very little since channel man, he's he's got a lot of information on that over on his channel. But yeah, I I have not remote view other than that though, as far as I believe that the my celium goes. Yeah, but I want to.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, fungus sports can survive in space, and they have a white spot and a black spots, so when they're hit by light, they start to rotate and start to move. So yeah, it makes a lot of sense of fungus and like living spacecraft exists.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I mean I was up in speaking, Well, there's a whole lot of you were seeing a whole lot of different really good points. I wanted to address all of them, but I don't remember all of them right now, but I can, okay. So one of the things was we talk about like the living craft, Well, what are they talking about now, like out with the disclosures talking about psionics? Right, And they've got like remote viewers like myself that are out there, like I mean, they can control spacecraft with their minds, right, and things to that nature. Well, when I was I was probably probably about thirteen years ago or more, I was up in North Carolina with my friend Chief David, up in near Cherokee, and he took us up to this mountaintop near Cashers, North Carolina. And I don't know if you guys are familiar with the sky ships over Cashers, these UFOs that are have been seen there for decades, right, And and we went camping at the top of this mountain. Not only did we have like s walker activity, we had bigfoot activity.
Speaker 3: I was having.
Speaker 10: There's all sorts of weird stuff going on up there. But he said, do you guys want me to call in the sky ships? You know, he'd just taken us to Judicola rock if you'all know about Judicola and a big petroglyph rock in the middle of a pasture basically tells the story of creation and look from the stars and stuff. He said that he's from the stars. I believe there's a connection to the Palladians actually, But he he said, would you like for me to call in the sky ships? And I was like, hey, yeah, And he pulled out his staff that had like a crystal on it and he started chanting. I don't know what he was doing, but sure enough, we had four sky ships that came and hovered over us all night when he did that. So there is some sort of and I'm not saying those sky ships were made out of my celium and stuff, but they were. It's almost like they were living craft. Okay, And and I do think that they they're out there. They're definitely out there, but.
Speaker 1: Also organic craft. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Think the organ craft would be my sheelium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: It's like the movie Nope, have you guys seen that.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's a great movie.
Speaker 5: Actually, I have no You have got to add that to your list. Yeah, basically it's Kiki Palmer.
Speaker 8: I love her.
Speaker 5: Her and the guy from Get Out There like living in this old kind of farmhouse in the desert and they're having this strange stuff I think happened. It's like raining coins and stuff is happening to their their cattles. And basically, not to spoil the movie, but it's an organic UFO craft and it really explores the idea of UFO's being more of an intelligent, organic like actual being rather than maybe a mode of transportation.
Speaker 9: This thing isn't nice though, it's it's it's very.
Speaker 5: Hungry and it isn't nice.
Speaker 2: The guys from the Corn do a very good job of talking about stuff like that too, like they have a whole book actually on it. So it's wild.
Speaker 10: I've had on my show several times we talked about Yeah.
Speaker 7: Dude, phil A Dare, I think his name Philip the Dare maybe one of these guys from back in the day day. I think he was on Coast to Coast quite a bit. But he said that he saw a craft in a government warehouse type situation and it was a living craft they had integrated by biological material into the craft itself, or it was just a lie. It was it was like it was like a version of like mechanics and biologics. I'm sorry, David Dare, that's a crazy case.
Speaker 1: I think I remember that episode that.
Speaker 7: You could remote you.
Speaker 10: Well, you guys have heard of like motherships, right, motherships and working with all the secret Space program people and a lot of people knew FO communities. Uh they talk about these motherships, right, and uh and they say that, you know, I talk a lot about cloning and uh, soul transfers, consciousness transfers and things like that. I know that's kind of a huge rabbit hole to go down, but you know, I even I kind of make light of it by talking about like all these celebrities clones.
Speaker 9: It's very popular right now, transhumanism stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, unfortunately it is. Yes, Unfortunately I'm team human all the way.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, we all should be. But but yeah they're okay. So we're talking about like consciousness transfers, right, because we're trying to figure out, like, well, how do they transfer consciousness from like like say, somebody they made a clone of all of us, like each of us had a clone. How are they going to put our consciousness in that clone? It's weird, right, there's technology. It's like alien technology that's able to do that, and they've been doing it for probably centuries, probably for millions of beers for all you know.
Speaker 8: But that talking that shows that transcendence by John. That's a really good movie if you want to know how they're trying to transfer. Uh, yes, that is a great movie.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, Well they talk about these motherships, right, and what I've been told is they actually have and they usually have women, Okay, like women's consciousness. I don't know if this is part of the super Soldier program or what, but they take women, they transfer their consciousness to these ships. Okay, and like the consciousness because it's like an actual human consciousness that's transferred into those ships. Okay. So I don't know, it's a rabbit hole. You guys want to do some research on that. I don't know how it works.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also, something else I wanted to address that you had mentioned about the you know, things getting kind of skewed, Like as far as the cryptids go, if they've been around for a long time and I go to the maps, like the old world maps, okay, like the Periorice map, things like that, you can find a lot of cryptids on these maps. Like I just did a show on Blimmy's. I love Blimmy's. Okay, headless tribes of headless people, headless men, warring tribes of headless people their chests, yes, yes, also we got those. We have dog headed men. We have Well, there's these things called I call them monopods or like humans that are just like have like their bodies are like mermaids, but they're they're a big foot at the bottom. I know it's weird, but you can find these things on these maps. Uh, even dragons, okay, dragons.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 8: Christopher Columbus used to talk about him in his journals. He actually has in his journals if I haven't marked in there where he talked about certain He said that they killed a an ape like human, but they had to cut the paws off.
Speaker 11: They said they actually eat. They actually put the words paws in there.
Speaker 9: And some people could look at that is like, oh, it's esoteric because like these guys had dog heads. That means that they were stoic, right, That means that they were because dog symbolism or wolf symbolism goes back into representing like loyalty, and you know, a man's best friend right that archetype and so, but I think they're dog headed men.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want me.
Speaker 10: To want it's literal, I think it's literal because we've I have been face to face with something that was probably I'm not going to say it was definitely dog man, but I think it was a dog man because and it's not because of me. I'm still confused as to what I was looking at. Leaving the Alabama forest late, late late, when night was like twelve thirty one o'clock in the morning, I was by myself, and I was in an area where a hunter had been found dead with his arm ripped off in his leg pulled up behind the back of his body, with his foot up here behind his head. And the property where I was passing where I saw these two creatures which looked like a mix between African dogs, bear and cougar. That's how I I can the only way I can describe it, crouched down in the grass looking at it. It was weird. But the man who lives on that of property right there has had a couple of dog men that he'd been seeing out there, so I'm assuming I saw dog men when I was leaving late that night. But but I I have too many reports, y'all. I have chased too many things. I've seen too many things in my own eyes that aren't supposed to exist. There's no way, I mean, I believe Now, Are they are dog men here? Yes? Do I believe dogmen?
Speaker 8: Is this?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Been to Mississippi.
Speaker 10: I have been to Mississippi.
Speaker 1: That's where I live. There's a tailor dog man up by Oxford. Have you ever heard of that.
Speaker 10: Yes, I've heard a lot about the tailor Mississippi dog Men. Actually I have. There's there's some stories. Yeah, well I've heard some stories that are maybe fictitional, but they're based on true stories. Okay, I've heard that before. So yeah, we have dog men all over the place. We have more dog man sidings. We have were wolves. We actually I've done a several different shows where we've talked about all the were We're called them were wolves, but I think they're dog men. The county that I just moved from, the county I grew up in, they're known for their were wolves. They're they're they're North Northern High School in the north part of county are called the the Wolves, the wolf Pack, okay, but but for decades there have been wolf wolfs, wolf man, I guess I call them wolf man. Uh, dog men, yeah, dog men and uh wolfman's hidings. Uh. There's actually just north of where I live now, up in Rome, Georgia, there was an attack on a family, entire family recently in the past few years of a whole family that got attacked by a were wolf. Up there is like a nine foot tall were wolf and and that is a very well known case. Actually at of North Georgia, Dalton, Georgia, Rome, Floyd County, lots of lots of dog man and werewolf sightings up there, and Paulding as well. That's where those where the were wolves are up there. I've done I've done shows on all of them. By the way, they're all on my CHND. They also see them well.
Speaker 5: And when Tigrone talks about how a lot of these cryptids do have these ancient backgrounds. When you look into dogmen, that goes all the way back to Egypt with you know, the Egyptian gods Anebus and you know, being the one who transfers you to the dead. And when you talk about were wolves and dog man, I think it's interesting because with were wolves, from what I understand is they transform back into that human being, but dog men kind of stay in that hybrid state. So there does seem to be some variances there, just like we see with bigfoot. You know, here in Florida we have the skunk Gate and then they're going to be a little bit different from what you might see in North Georgia Tennessee area. So I think that there's a differences with these creatures too, that we have yet to scratch this surface on understanding.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, most definitely. I mean there's all sorts of I have. I have charts of like the different types of dog men and bigfoots. So we have we have skun capes here in Georgia too. You know, they're they're a little a little bit smaller than some of the bigfoots you're gonna find up in the Pacific Northwest and stuff. They're all different, they're regional, just like us humans. They're all different, okay, and they're all regional. We all got our own accents. I get made fun of a lot because I'm from Georgia and I got sometimes I get a thick accent.
Speaker 7: Okay, Georgia too, you're in Georgia too, we're neighbors.
Speaker 10: Neighbor.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Uh, actually we we have so we have so much high strang in center. We actually have a very famous, like the most well known were wolf out of the South, one of the best ones in the Sound. We got a lot of good ones in the South, but one is here in Georgia called Georgia's werewolf. Her name was Emily Isabella Bert and this was a a documented historical werewolf. A little girl. She was a little girl. She grew up to be an old lady. But she I don't know if y'all y'all, are y'all familiar with this or do you let me tell you what it's about. It's pretty good, okay, Okay, So this is back in the late eighteen hundreds. She was down in where she Okay, there's an area that I researched is called the troop Herd Corridor. It's known for mass alien abductions, a lot of high strangeness. We have dog man reports. I go down there all the time, dog man sightings and reports a lot of missing people. You know. My big thing are like I talk about the missing person's clusters in our national parks correlates some of those maybe to the portal incident and maybe people going missing walking in portals and stuff, and maybe cryptids. But I think it's I think it's our government and stuff too, kidnapping people. But anyways, that's another rabbit hole. But anyways, the Troop Herd Quarter, there's a place I think she's buried in Talbot County, Uh, Pike County, Talbot somewhere in that troop Herd Corridoray there and Troop Herd or counties by the way, and it goes through Middle Georgia and it goes into Alabama and uh there's you know, army bases down there. Here's the thing. Dog Men and bigfoot, a lot of cryptids are often spotted near military installments and around Indian burial mounts cemeteries. Okay, those are some of the hot spots if you want to if you want to see a dog man a bigfoot, go around a military base like Fort what is it, Fort Bennings down there in Columbus. Fort Stewart's down on the other side of the Hinesville. I went to school at Georgia Southern, so I was down there.
Speaker 3: I had.
Speaker 10: Down there, Yes, I played. I played rugby for Georgia Southern Okay, but anyways, UH love it down there, but the NATS I could do without. Okay, So but anyways, okay, So Elli Isabella Bert was a young woman. Her father, she came from a very wealthy family. Her father passed away. Her mother wanted to be like high society, so she shipped the kids off to Europe, okay, to go to boarding school so she could have her you know whatever she wanted to do back home without the kids, and and so she I guess when Emily came home. I don't know if she was home for good or for the summer or what. They said that Emily was acting different. She was sleeping all day, and she was up all night. She had hair growing where it shouldn't have been growing. She wasn't the prettiest, is what people say. I feel really bad for Emily. By the way, What's up Drewskie, And and so I had to feel kind of bad for Emily because she got she kind of got the short end of the stick when it came to looks and stuff like that. But when she came home and she was staying up all night and then sleeping all day, the neighbors started complaining that their livestock was ending up dead and the blood and it wasn't like it was being dragged off by like a predator. It was the blood was being drained out of the animals, like the cows, the goats, and the mother started getting suspicious. Her mother was like, I think it could be my daughter, okay, And the men would, like the guys on the farm would get together and to go have hunting parties, and they were out at night trying to stalk to find out what was killing all their livestock. And the mother was so suspicious that it might be her daughter that she joined the hunting party and she took her gun out there and she said, she said that I guess they didn't find anything. Okay, they couldn't. When they were out there, the livestock was fine. The mother was walking home on the last hunt that she went out there with them on. She was walking home and a wolf what she had described as a wolf, jumped out at her from a bush and she shot it. Well, when she shot it, it whimpered and ran off, and she was all discombobulated. Well, she got home, she was by herself. She got home. She got in her front porch and Emily Isabella Bert was standing there with a gunshot wound to her hand, and so the mother took her to the doctor. He diagnosed her with lycanthropy, and he helped her wound on her hand, but she ended up I think they probably kept that a secret for a while, but she was known as Georgia's werewolf after that. I don't know exactly what all happened. I know that she ended up staying on that property where her mother, you know, where her family lived until she died. She's buried there. Her tombstone says something really odd, something about like something about like now that she's passed on, she's in her true form finally, that is what he says. Yeah, weird stuff, y'all.
Speaker 9: Have you ever encountered what they would call I think they call them a rakes, Yeah, pell crawl Okay, pale crawlers, which I used to think where like juvenile windy goes. Maybe I don't know, like something of that sort, because those things, as far as any encryptid, scared the shit out of me, you know, more than anything, probably probably one of the only things that'd be frightened of and not as like intrigued to see.
Speaker 1: Have you ever encountered any of those?
Speaker 10: Well? Maybe? Okay, So one of the guys on my team down he's a nuclear scientist. He works at all the nuclear plants and stuff, and he he lives up in like the corner of like North Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina, kind of like where they all meet right there. And I've been to his house. Really kind of creepy out there, but he has a lot of footage, like he has cameras all out in his property. He's got a big, big chunk of property up there on top of a mountain, and he has video footage of a pale crawler in his driveway. Okay, so I have seen plenty of videos of them with first hand eyewitness encounters. About two years ago, a year and a half ago, I was with Drewskie who's in your chat right now, drewski and I and several guys with Cryptid I guess at CW Operations and Survival. Now, okay, we all went up to Farri's house up in North Tennessee and we got called up there because her chickens were going missing and something was stealing her pet There were her pets, and they just moved into this log it's like a log house or something like on the side of a mountain sight unseen. They just moved in, didn't really go and check it out before they bought it or started renting or whatever they did. And it turns out there was a cave entrance about thirty feet from their back door, huge cave entrance. Well, unbeknownst to them, it's actually the Walker Cave. I'm not going to say the word, it was the s Walker Cave. It was on chopped tawl in and she was getting these figures in her cameras that were outside her house, like potential dog men, maybe bigfoot things like that. There's even a big footprint by her chicken coop after one of the chickens had gone missing again, so she was pretty upset, like the chickens had been taken into the cave. There were feathers going into the cave. After the last chicken was taken. She kind of had reached her limit. She was like, all right, there's this creepy cave back here. She was not comfortable, but even going in that cave, I think she said she was hearing voices and stuff in it. She would set up recorders outside the cave and like pick up voices and things like that. So she called us up there to, I don't know, maybe just investigate, try to figure out where her chickens were going. And we went on a full investigation into the caves. I'm not a fan of caves. By the way we got up there. I thought it was really odd though, too, because we were expecting to see you know, I'm a tracker, I've been doing tracking for for a long time, and I was expecting when I got there to go up to that cave entrance, go into the cave and like the floor is muddy. I was sure we were going to find footprints and some sign of some whatever took her chickens. But we got in there and there were no tracks, no footprints, no nothing. So whatever was taking her chickens was scaling the walls, okay, and which is kind of creepy, right, but but it was going into that cave, and uh and the guys, Drew Ski and some other guys, they were a little more adventurous than me when it came to getting way back in that cave. It was really deep and we had found out that story behind that cave was that there was an issue with a bunch of s walkers, if you'll know what I'm talking about, and a chalk Tass shaman Native American shaman medicine me had banished all of the s walkers into that cave and sealed it spiritually energetically. And that was in Farres' backyard, right by her chicken coop. And and so the guys went back there, and at some point they got way back there, I think the rope ran out, if I'm not mistaken. Everybody had ropes tied around him and stuff. Drisk he did something he shouldn't have done. He whistled, O Ko, You're not supposed to whistle, not at night, not in Appellationians, not in a cave. And we liked to push our limits. We pushed the boundaries, and Drew Ski whistled. And what they said was that it looked like a pell crawler peked his head around the back of you know, the cave in front of them. So I wasn't there for that. I was at the front of the cave. I was kind of like keeping watch to make sure, you know, everything was cool up the front because I wouldn't going way back. I wouldn't going back there for all that. But anyways, no, I have not personally seen one that I know of, But I don't know. I've seen so much weird stuff there's no telling.
Speaker 7: You know, I grew up in Appalachia and that's what we heard. You don't whistle. Well, it was you don't go certain places after dark, anywhere after dark, but you have to be very selective of where you do go if you are to go somewhere after dark, and that you don't whistle. And I've always wondered about that.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Exactly what all that entails, but that's what they told us too.
Speaker 9: Maybe it's some frequency thing with our with our whistling that draws them, you know, I don't know, because some people do that throat singing stuff. Right, There's that one guy who was on that TikTok live and he was throat singing, and then all these entities, I don't know what they are.
Speaker 1: They kind of look like the pale pale crawlers or they.
Speaker 9: They could have been anything, just like peeked out from behind trees and stuff.
Speaker 1: And some people say it was because he was like a Native.
Speaker 9: American from that kind of But I think if you can throat saying, you can maybe draw these things out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you want to, but you know, it's all.
Speaker 10: About energy frequency and vibration, and like I said, if you want to have an encounter with something that's probably more positive, get on a high vibration, okay, like get on their frequency with that. I've seen that video that's like Mongolian throat singing or something they called that, and it is. You know, we have taken like diggerie dudes out in the woods before. There are some people that take like those Aztec death whistles and stuff. I don't recommend any I don't recommend that y'all. The show far and all that kind of stuff. I do not recommend that at all. Don't. I'm going to tell y'all just probably don't do what you want. But I wouldn't. I wouldn't do stuff like that just because you don't know what you're opening. We're talking about portal. I talk about portals a lot, and it's one thing to open up a portal. We've had multiple portals that my team has encountered. We had a portal that opened in our base camp late one night, and there were two entities that were crawling out of it, and the head of my team yelled something in another language. I don't know what he yelled, but the portal it closed like that. One of them got spit out and the other one got sucked back in it's a safe word. He was like, no, he said, I don't know what he said.
Speaker 1: One of them got spit out. Did it just run off?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: No, it it well, yeah, it ran and it screamed. It was That was okay, So I said, the fog was one of the scariest things that ever happened to me. This fog had consciousness. The same location is where this thing these things were in this like this grid pattern opened up in the sky, in the in the atmosphere, and one thing got spit out when he yelled, and the other one got sucked back and the thing whatever got spit out into eye reality it yelled. I described it a lot. I used to not really tell the whole story on that, okay, because it was too weird. And and I just say, oh, you know, it was just a bigfoot that yelled, or I can't what wasn't bigfoot? It was something else. We still don't know what this thing was, but it was. It was an entity and it was solid. But when it yelled, it sounded it sounded like what a bigfoot would sound like. I've heard bigfoots yell and whoop and scream and all that. But it was this thing sounded like a female voice that turned into like an animal, to something that was mad to in pain, and it screamed. It had the lungs on it, I mean, and you could hear it screened, and it ran all behind our tents, all the way down to where the road was, and it was terrifying. And then all night that night it was really weird, y'all. There's this phenomenon that happens when we're out in the woods and when things start getting weird and we're at our base camp. You'd think that we'd stay up and we'd get out of our you know, thermals and our night vision and we'd stay up. We all go to sleep. It's almost like there's something that comes over us and we're all just like, oh, it's a good idea just to go to bed at like eleven o'clock at night when we drove all the way out here to go bigfooting, but.
Speaker 9: I'm going to go I go to sleep. Uh how many times does that happen?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 9: You know, like how many of these portals have opened and these things just pop out and they run off into the you know, never ever and then it closes and then they're they're here.
Speaker 10: Oh, I thought you meant like, have I seen it only though?
Speaker 1: No, No, I was just saying.
Speaker 9: Just in general, like over time, Like it's so there's no telling how many of these creatures live live amongst us. Uh, you know, so for people to discount it as you know, bullshit or whatever, it really just I don't know. I've always been a big fan of cryptis, So yeah, that is the treat to be there, you know, to be able to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you. It's been a treat being here too well. And that that's why we're kind of the point that I was getting to, is like the not using those devices, like those musical instruments and stuff to like, because you don't know if you're like opening a portal. Because he saw that video with just that throat singing, right, It's like you can open these things up, but then it does it close and you gotta think about like all the other people, like I take my kid to the national parks and stuff. You know, I'd like to know what's out there and uh, and to think that there's like portals opening and people are not closing them down.
Speaker 9: And right do they follow you around if you don't?
Speaker 2: Cases and all kinds of craziness.
Speaker 1: So do they follow you around if they can follow you?
Speaker 6: I gotta ask, Jessica, are you a mound woman? Do you go out to the mounds and visit?
Speaker 10: Yes, we have the Ediwa Indian Mounds here in Georgia not too far from where I live, about ten minutes from the north Paulden Werewolf okay over where I used to live over that area, and uh, and yes, because we we actually have a lot of dog man sightings over there near the Edawa Indian Mounds. And so yeah, I do anytime I get a chance, I go to mounds. Yes. Absolutely. I actually have a friend of mine who I had not met her in person before, but she was working, uh, mapping out lay lines and stuff and that was like part of her job, okay, like contracting. I don't know if she worked with the government or what. I don't know. I don't know nothing about nothing, but she was plotting out lay lines, and so she was kind of like contacting me to be like, well, hey, you know, you don't have to tell me like where you do your your cryptid research, but I'm trying to line up, like figure out where these lay lines are going and help you know, I'm connecting these mounds and places of high strangeness. So I ended up talking with her and doing some work with her on that, and so that she's plotting out some like official lay lines, but they're all connected to those mounds. So yes, I love mounts.
Speaker 8: I was actually I did an article in a video on the of Mogi Mounds in just about two weeks ago. I went to Rock Eagle and Rock Hawk Effigy Mounds just about two weeks ago.
Speaker 11: I just put those two up on my Rumbo account.
Speaker 8: It is amazing because I was going to ask you, but you already already talked about it.
Speaker 11: Just now the lay lines.
Speaker 8: I wonder you know, have you, you know, did any type of research behind the lay lines where you found some of the locations of some of the portals that you that you might have ran into, along with some of the sightings of Bigfoot and UFOs and orbs and all that.
Speaker 10: Well, we don't. We don't like follow lay lines to like do our research and stuff. I mean, it was not until recently I was like, oh, maybe I should look and see where all these lay lines are if they mash up to where our research areas are. You know, I had never really put a whole lot of thought into all that. But yeah, we do have lay a lot of times. We do have lay lines going through places that we research.
Speaker 8: I know a guy that I know, a guy Ricardo. He actually he showed us this the other day. He actually has a the Google's map of all the lay lines on the Earth. So he would probably be somebody that you could probably out pass the message out to him to get to you. Yeah, he had like literally all the lay lines around the Earth.
Speaker 10: That's awesome. Yeah, I mean I have like a I have a lay line map of like the United States and stuff, and I show it on my shows sometimes when we're talking about different locations and stuff. You know, it's like the Bermuda Triangle down there, like right off the coast of Florida has an intersection of lay lines. Anywhere where there's an intersection of lay lines. Watch out. Now there's gonna be something that goes on there. And we're talking about ancient things, you know. I don't know how deep down the rabbit hole you guys go. I'm sure it's pretty deep. Okay, But we don't know the true history of this land. Okay, that's my opinion. We don't. And there's a whole lot of a lot of history that's been hidden from us and stuff. But I think that if you follow those lay lines, you're gonna find the true history and you start start digging, okay, and find out what's really down there. And just followed the lay lines, Yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Might have a we might have a good candidate for that remote viewing Mount Pisca in uh, North Carolina. Have you heard of that place?
Speaker 10: I have? Yes, isn't there like a I was gonna stand in there a big foot festival? Maybe that's u AI actually this weekend? Yeah, you are is an interesting place. I got a good buddy. Yeah, one of my one of my teammates, good friend of mine, who's like family, David Pardue, actually is a bit near Ui. He's he's got some really good footage of little people, videos of little people. It looks like it looks say ET's actually, but I think they're little people, maybe moon eyed people or ets, just tiny a little bit like walking in single file lines and stuff.
Speaker 11: And I was talking about yesterday the moon eye people.
Speaker 5: Well, and if we bring up we'd be remiss not to shout out m K in the chat. He has had some experiences in the ri Mountains, and I believe they He just got off of a documentary with small Town Monsters and help It Holler, we're investigating in the Yari some bigfoot reports that have come in. They have a new documentary out on it. And he came on my show and was telling me all the crazy stuff that happens up there, and I was just blown away by, you know, the things he was sharing that happened, and it wasn't on my radar, but it keeps popping up.
Speaker 10: That's amazing. What's up, MKA. I've seen him in my chat too. What's that buddy? Yes, there's so much goes on up there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 10: I know David David has complaining a little bit about Yari because it was it was amazing back in the day before What is that Finding Bigfoot Show got a hold of it. And uh, and now it's it's tough to go out there and do research because there's so many people out there, uh, knocking on trees and whooping and all that stuff. It's just not David said, it's not really worth going some places now up there because it's been advertised.
Speaker 12: That's why.
Speaker 10: That's why I hate to say that, but that's why my team like where we do our research over and over again. We don't it's all we don't give our locations away. But there's still some places there that he likes to go. He has a relationship with bigfoot families out there. And do you worry.
Speaker 8: That Lady Susie, That Lady Susie from the sixties had a relationship with a bigfoot family. There was actually a YouTube video of her explaining and talking about that.
Speaker 11: But it's no longer on there anymore.
Speaker 2: Not that.
Speaker 11: So I'm going now. But yeah, you know about Susie, right, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I have no idea.
Speaker 8: So there's this lady in the sixties, when she was a little kid, she ran it. She was in the woods and she ran into a big foot and she found the family and she had a friendly relationship with them for some time.
Speaker 2: Isn't there a book about it too, Yeah.
Speaker 11: There's a book about it. Yeah, there's a book about it.
Speaker 8: I name was, well her, it's not her real name. It's a it's a it's it's a fake name that she gives out. But she did an interview. She actually did an interview on YouTube, or it was on YouTube for a while.
Speaker 11: There is no longer on there anymore.
Speaker 5: Now I know what you're talking about. Her name is on the tip of my tongue. I know some people who know her, and it's an incredible story to hear about it. There was an unfriendly bigfoot in the area and just something really crazy about her story is this was I think, you know, maybe back in the seventies and there was a girl in the neighborhood and just trigger warning, she said she had been essayed by this wild man, right, and they had actually institutionalized her. And this woman came out coroborating her story, saying that there was this all black, malevolent sasquatch who did was the one who essayed this poor woman and she remained institutionalized for the rest of her life after that.
Speaker 8: That's one of the reasons why I wrote my article because they actually used the word and term wild man, and that made when I read that, that's what made it click with me to know about, you know, the epic of Gilgamesh. When they described in key do was as being a wild man.
Speaker 11: So I was like, wow, this.
Speaker 3: Is pretty cool.
Speaker 10: Man, that's wild that's really sad too, very sad. And uh, you know, speaking of wildman, there's been a lot of wild men around the South, especially uh broke, there's one down in Florida. Uh, the Cheesy Pond wildman, Okay, and uh, that is an interesting story because they had, uh these are like Neanderthal looking human type Sasquatch. I guess they look more human a lot of times we call them type for Sasquatch. Okay, and uh, they would look like like a hairy human more than than anything.
Speaker 8: But that's that's what I think Christopher Columbus was probably describing because he actually put that in his journal. Oh yeah, he actually put that in his journal. That description.
Speaker 10: Well, they had I think they said that the newspaper article said that they had found the wild man taking like swimming in the pond. He was taking a bath or something, and they captured him and they took him to the state capitol. The governor was like, or the governor's house. He was like, get him out of here. I don't want anything to do with this. And they took him up to the Chattahoochee State Hospital of in chattahooche Florida, and and that's where he ended up died. They say that he's buried there somewhere on those grounds up there today.
Speaker 5: But the people, Yeah, there's some portal activity in Chattahoochee.
Speaker 10: I have I have been. I have done an investigation there at that house of the couple that had where Stacy Brown got that footage. We were up there before Stacy got up there, I believe a long time ago. With my team. I was actually told not to ever say their names and stuff. And it was before they were public about it. I think I was up there. My team went up and spent a weekend up there investigating that was that they had a cool property. They called it. What was it called there? I forgot what they called there was the enchanted forest.
Speaker 9: You stay in the sugar shock.
Speaker 10: I stayed in a tent. I stayed in channel forest. Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Okay, I went over looking something here. So can you imagine the orderly that had to be in charge of shaving bigfoot.
Speaker 10: Just leave them, Harry.
Speaker 7: Sleep.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a really cool property. I had an opportunity to visit it in February and walk around it and it was really neat. Got to see where some of the portals were and listen to her stories and that was just mind blowing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the bridges. I think is are name there featured And I can say it now because it's been so publicized, but they were on Animal Planet or some some shows talking about their big experience. Yeah, they had a bigfoot actually that came up on their their porch was right at their bedroom from what I can recall, and and it came up on their poor and would sit screened one night and stuff. They had a lot of activity out there.
Speaker 13: So yeah, so you uh, you know, I mean, I know you guys keep some of your stuff private, like some of the teams you work with and all. That is that to do with people having you guys come out there to sort of rid their property of a problem.
Speaker 10: Oh well, we don't go out there to rid people of problems. Now, I don't know, cw ops we might that's what we needed to. Now, that's one team that's well, okay, that's not what my my research teams do though, So I've kind of gone rogue with with Drew Skie Okay, y'all. Okay, So that's that's a whole different that's a whole different beast. It's going out with him, okay, and those guys. Uh, my research teams, we don't. We don't go take care of problems. We go out there to investigate, okay, and uh and that's all, and to see see what's going on out there and stuff like that. I don't do a whole lot of investigations these days. I'm kind of, you know, kind of busy doing my my chasing dog men with Rouski now and all them. So, but but my guys, do you know that they still go out and investigate. Actually, if you go to like the BFR websites BFRO websites, a lot of those reports, especially the ones in Georgia, were taken by my teammates, guys around my team. There are none of them are any longer part of BFRO okay, but they used to be a long time ago, and some of the some of the in my opinion, some of the cooler reports were taken. I was reading them and I'm like, oh, that's my teammate, you know that took that. So yeah, but yeah, we try to keep our things private as much, especially when it comes to families and people. You know, people like the privacy. Yeah, for sure, I.
Speaker 9: Know we probably have to get out of here soon. But I had one more question on my end. When you've been out there squat watching or you know, out there hunting for bigfoot whatever you want to call it up, have you ran into any of these wooden structures made of sticks, like I think they've been referred to as star forks. I I've seen them on a couple just random big foot channels before. I don't know if they're legit. Have have you witnessed any of that? It kind of looks like a structure. Maybe that's something was put together by someone.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, well, okay, here here's my thing with the stick structures. Most of them are human made. And I'm sorry, don't y'all don't come at me. I think you're right, but there it's not all the time though, because okay, so here there's a difference with a lot of it depends you got to go and see it. Okay. Uh, debris huts are a thing I'm trained and we've done a lot of survivalist training and stuff, and building a debris hut is one of the first things you learn when you're doing survivalist training. And so whenever you see like the tps and stuff like that, a lot of times those are those are human debris huts. Okay, huts I don't and it's fine. People people kind of quit sending me pictures at this point because I'm like, that's a doub brie hut. Okay. But there are also things that you can't explain. And there are a lot of bigfoot tree structures as well. So, yes, we have a couple of places we go. A lot of times we have trees that have been bent down, like really tall trees that are bent and they're tied into what I call an asterisk, like a star what you're talking about. Yes, it's like they're tied with other limbs and trees and it's it's really tight. My friend David Pardu actually that I was just mentioning up in Uari. There's a we got a picture of him with his tree twist. It's twisted like fifteen times a huge tree and it's just twisted and like maybe a piece of machinery could have done it, but a humane sure's head couldn't have done that. It's the most outrageous tree twist I've ever seen. And that was a uari. Actually, Uh, there's a lot. There's a lot of structures that are by bigfoot. I mean there's a when I was with Harley actually we're up in East Tennessee a couple of months ago. Uh, there's trees up and like turned sideways on top of other trees, like, look, you've been placed there. Now. Of course it could be weather, could be the floods, could be tornadoes. It just depends. It just depends.
Speaker 9: That looks like sigils almost at the times. Maybe it's just my brain doing that, but I don't know. It seems odd because there are you know, theories if these things are ancient, what kind of DNA did they have, if it's some older race of human or you know, uh, these these uh what they would call fallen angels.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: That did DNA manipulation. And this this just goes back like if you read Sitchin or whatever, which you know takes Chitchen with a grain of salt. But he talks about how inky and that's where you get the Inky do, right, that's who created him.
Speaker 1: Or maybe a consort of Inky.
Speaker 9: But he was creating these like atoms, these like men like vibes of atom almost and like some of them were covered in hair, some of them could only grunt some And this is supposedly an ancient Sumerian right, So like it's uh, that's it's fascinating to me. I think these creatures have some kind of some kind of DNA in them that they're able to do all of this uh supernatural you know, all these things.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean they've been around for a long time and so they're able to Like I said, we always go back to that, like Earth's natural portals and stuff, like they're able to access stuff like that. You know, we we as humans, have been so far removed from our natural abilities of like tuning into Earth and tuning into our own bodies and our abilities that we have. You know, you know I do this remote viewing stuff. Well you know, I really have done a lot of practicing and like telepathy and you know, just tuning into my psychic abilities and like even things like spirit tracking and stuff like that, you know, stuff that like everything has been replaced by something I want to say, faults or like what do you call it. It's like non organic, you know, like our telepathy is no longer needed because we have telephones now, right, telephones is for place our telepathy things like that. Bigfoots don't have all that stuff. They don't have all this technology. They're still in tune. They're still attuned to all the natural things around them and all the natural things that their bodies can be used for and their abilities. You know, so they are highly I got to say, they're very much more advanced in some ways than us humans even are. But also they're all different when it comes to bigfoots. There's bigfoots that are primate like that are always out looking for food and that's all they can think about. They're just animalistic. There's some that are highly advanced that are you know, more so than humans. Okay, so there's a whole wide range of sasquatch bigfoots. Yeah, different accents and all that and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: Did anybody have any other questions? It is almost getting close to two hours.
Speaker 6: Were wrapping up I just wanted to say I love your show, Jessica. Let's do it all the time at work. I think, thank you, keep up the good work.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that, y'all. Thank you so much. Thank you'll for having me tonight, you know, and I do very much appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's funny, incredible.
Speaker 4: All right, Well I'll let everybody look their shows again real quick before we let everybody go brook, let everybody.
Speaker 3: Know where they can find your show and where you're speaking again.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you so much for having me tonight.
Speaker 7: This is fantastic.
Speaker 5: I love anytime we get to talk about these types of subjects with fellow rejects. I will be speaking at Charlie's Beyond Belief Expo in Fort Myers, Florida, on October eighteenth, and in the meantime, you can find me wherever you get your podcasts at Dark Foot of Podcasts and on in dam at Dark Florida podcast Thank you again.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, no, thank you appreciate it. And my man Headless, what's up?
Speaker 6: How you doing? You can find me at Headless Giant on x and on YouTube, also on Instagram, and I'm on every Thursday reading your email, so send her to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and that's my cat.
Speaker 4: Part of the show. Always share. Thank you very much and Tyrone my man.
Speaker 8: And I was wonderful. I appreciate everything. I took a lot of notes down. It is interesting that you say you're in Georgia because I'm actually in Georgia so too. So I'm going to start making it to these events and stuff like that. Like I said earlier, everything you can find on me is on my website Rebirth at the word dot com and my butt. My book Journey through the Origins of History can be bought on Amazon. And I talk about Inky Do and Bigfoot and the similarity in.
Speaker 3: Well Man, Tim Little Know find you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, this is good stuff tonight. You've you've seen some really crazy stuff. I appreciate you sharing that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm Tim. My show is sixth Censory podcast. I'm on Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Patreon, and Instagram. Thanks for having.
Speaker 3: Me, of course, No, thank you. And Jules, what is going on guys?
Speaker 9: Uh, this was a banger of an episode. Jessica, thank you.
Speaker 1: I would love to have.
Speaker 9: You on my show sometimes, would love to have you on Great Pilled Uh.
Speaker 1: I think I followed you, so maybe we can do that.
Speaker 9: If if, if you'd like to, for sure absolutely, But Nick, thanks for having me. Uh guys, great pilled pod on x or Twitter whatever. Uh great piled underscore podcast on Instagram when I use it. Go follow me on Rumble YouTube, Spotify, Apple podcast, patre on. If you want to support the show, you can go over there and you can get a whole.
Speaker 1: Set like opposite side of the show.
Speaker 9: It's all exclusive content over there, a lot of cool stuff and uh yeah, this this, this was amazing. Thank you Nick for inviting me again.
Speaker 3: Of course. Of course, of course, my bet tools.
Speaker 2: I just sent you some Rake pictures from the Alleghany National Forest in in Instagram, so check those out. Jessica, awesome, Thank you for coming on. Yeah, I'd love to have you on my podcast too, And.
Speaker 10: I'll come on any y'all's podcast let me know.
Speaker 2: And I think we've actually talked about it, but we just haven't been able to figure it out, so we have to I'm.
Speaker 10: Looking at half of y'all up here, I'm like, man, I think that I've talked to you all about coming on your shows. I'm so sorry, y'all, I'm really busy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, so Broadcasting Seeds dot com, the Broadcasting Seeds Podcast. I will be at the Ohio Bigfoot Jamboree in Aight, O, Ohio on October fourth, if you want to come out there and say hi and yeah on the big Broadcasting Seeds dot com. Thanks for having me on, guys, of course, of course, thank you for joining us, Sir and Jessica.
Speaker 4: Please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff again, thank you, thankyah.
Speaker 10: This has been so much fun. I can be found on my YouTube channel. It's the Cryptid Huntress, so go subscribe over there, and I have a website it's Thecryptiedhuntress dot com. Also all my social media links are there. Just look up the Crypted Huntress or on x I'm Huntress Jessica Okay, but it's the Crypted Huntress. And I will be at some events coming up. I'm at the Georgia Bigfoot Conference is coming up in September. I've in North Georgia and Mount Airy. I'll be there, and then I'll be at the Super Soldier Activation Conference in Orlando, Florida in October, and then I'll be at the Molina Bigfoot festival in Middle Georgia that is coming up in November. So those are my three events I can remember, but I'll be it. But it's all on my website. So thank you all again for having me tonight. It's been really fun.
Speaker 3: Oh no, thank you. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, everybody's link so I will make sure it's in the show notes of the shows. They weren't there. Everybody in the chat, thank you so much. So there's people there from the beginning to the end like usual. I appreciate all that, and I appreciate all the rejects coming on tonight and making the time to you know, have the show again.
Speaker 3: I had a blast.
Speaker 4: I love the stories and uh I'll actually be seeing you eventually in person soon at one of these shows, so look forward to that. And uh yeah, until the next one, everybody be well later.
Speaker 7: Our guest today is a researcher and podcaster. He's the host of two podcasts, those being Inquiries of Our Reality and Bizarre Encounters. Shane Jones, thanks for coming on, man.
Speaker 14: Absolute pleasure to be on the show Man. After having a great conversation on my end, Man, we had to switch it over to your end. And have a good conversation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was fun. I really enjoyed coming on your show. We got pretty deep into some World War two advanced technology and stuff like that. It was great.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 14: We even got to dive a little bit into like my alien theory stuff. And I know maybe at some point we'll kind of want to get into some weird theories and stuff on this one, just because it was pretty fun last time. But yeah, the whole like alien abduction phenomenon, not being just specifically aliens, but also having a faction of humans.
Speaker 12: So it was a fun conversation.
Speaker 14: Man Like, anybody that didn't listen to it, I recommend going back and listen to it, especially if you guys end up in joining this episode.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody go check that out. You told me at some point since we've met that you had a Michigan story. So I was singing about that today and I gotta say, you know, I just had a conversation recently. I had Jay Widner on and we were talking about he was he was breaking this down. It was absolutely epic. He was talking about this ancient naval seafaring secret society and he was and he went he traced it back to the Phoenicians who were coming over here from the Middle East to mine copper from Lake Michigan. And I think that Phoenicians and Noan's and a couple other groups were coming over here to do this copper mining. But I just think that that area I'm bringing us up because it's such a rich area. It was such a dense history. And in fact, there's a town up there on the Queenaw Peninsula called Copper Harbor, and I just see that name as tracing back to an earlier age.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I think that there's a lot of town names in the States here that go back to this earlier age. But all that to say that area Michigan has some extremely dense history.
Speaker 14: Just to throw in another little aspect too, I don't know how to pronounce it properly, so I'm not going to attempt to pronounce it, but I'll call it the layman's English name for it. But there was the water Panther, which was like the top of the Upper Peninsula kind of going into Lake Superior. There was this, uh basically like a cave drawing essentially on the pictured rocks that had this depiction of this thing, and it was supposed to be like the protector of the copper. So in a weird way, like it seems like folklore usually ends up reflecting whatever's happening in that region. So considering people are coming over and stealing the copper, essentially mining the copper, it would make sense they end up having this water panther deity that they saw that protected the copper. And then in turn, I mean passing those stories along, everybody is a little bit more like, oh, we know what could possibly be out here because they're not familiar with the territory. So starting up some folklore just to keep people away, like you, kind brings in a new perspective to the water panther concept when you kind of look at it from that possible viewpoint that it's created to protect the area, and you know, it's kind of side tangent with it protects the copper, but like bringing a whole other facet into it.
Speaker 7: You know, Yeah, I love that. Man, I have not heard that before. That is incredible. I know there's an episode that I've been working on and it's just kind of on the shelf right now. I'm going to put it out eventually, but it has to do with the Great Lakes area. It has to do with cults and sea monsters or lake monsters, I should say, and pointing back to the story you just told, there are petrock glyphs and rock carvings of the sea monsters that the Native Americans etched, and it does have there's a spiritual element to the lore where there's one story where there was a big storm on one of the lakes and some of these Native Americans were caught out there on the storm and one of these sea monsters. Because they they were in touch with the spiritual and sacred aspect of this creature, they were able to follow it to shore safely in the middle of the storm. So there there's just like, like what you're saying is like a multifaceted sacred component to a lot of these cryptids, and I just really see it really shining in that area of Michigan in the Great Lakes. And uh, there was another one. I'm just gonna throw this in because we're talking about cryptids, but there was another one that I came across. I think this is a Northern Michigan cryptid. It's called maymey Guashi. It's sometimes called the Michigan Merman.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the water panther. That's what I was saying.
Speaker 14: It the same one, Okay, okay, because that was the name that I like knew it begin with an end. But I wasn't gonna just try to pull the name out of my ass, like I knew that it was. I didn't like see the spelling over in my head, but I wasn't gonna make an attempt at is. I just Landman terms it and called it the water panther.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, Well I'll tell you this then, since we talked we mentioned Bigfoot in the pre role. There's a group there's an old account I saw recently. It's a group of people in the seventeen hundreds. They were up there in northern Michigan, I believe, and they actually testified under oath that they saw a what they called a Merman child on what's called Pie Island. And when you look closely at the details, it may have been less of a murhman or merbying and more of like a wet monkey like Bigfoot like child, because when you get into the details of that account, they were talking about it having hair, it was hairy, and it maybe just looked amphibious at a distance because it was so wet. But I looked into it and right next to that Pie Island is an island called Isle Royal and it has a place called Windigo National Park. So it's like cryptid, you know, heaven up there. It's crazy.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 14: We even got like the Lake Michigan Triangle, so like in that it's like the one corner of it goes to like Bray Road, and that's over you know obviously in Wisconsin or not Wisconsin. What's state is that that's Illinois, and then the other side of it touches Michigan, and then the other bottom of it goes to I believe Indiana or something goes it basically like hits the corner where Lake Michigan's at, where like one side touches the bottom the one side and then over on Michigan. But the spot that it touches over in Michigan is one of the top like per capita UFO abduction areas, like it's supposed to be like the third leading place, like at least back in the seventies that like I think it was some ridiculous number like two and five would say that they've had like an abduction experience in this area, and that's where like part of the Lake Michigan triangle phenomenon started. I feel it was like with that center point, because usually people kind of create these triangles from big events and then they start realizing that everything kind of falls within the center of that, and even falling in the center of that man on the other side, it still kind of touches the lake. Is like Chicago and stuff like that, kind of touching into the part of the triangle. And everybody knows the whole thing with Chicago with all these like flying humanoids and everything, all the UFO sidings and everything that are near the O'Hare airport, so that still kind of comes full circle into that with Bray Road and everything, and then going a little bit north. I know that this is becoming a little bit more popularized. There's not a lot of research really done on it yet because it's a hard spot to get to. But you have basically the like Lake Michigan like Stonehenge is the best way to describe it. Yeah, it's like a little bit off into the water, but it's completely like in the water. So that's where somebody discovered it. I believe within the last like five ten years, and they haven't really been able to get down there enough to really do much research with it, but they know that there's this other Metholithic structure that exists there. And it also again kind of falls into the phenomenon of the Lake Michigan Triangle, which again, like you start diving into those things and a lot of people kind of theorize that they could potentially be portals, ways to open differ or gates different things. So is it like, is the reason why the Lake Michigan Triangle is active is because of that being there? Or is it possible that that's there because it's an active area and it would like enhance it possibly like something kind of weird to think about, But there's so much weird stuff going on in Lake Michigan, and we haven't even talked about like Lake Superior, that's like a whole other monstrall on its own, and that's where the water panther is. And I mean on top of that, you have one of the deepest, coldest, uh freshwater lakes I believe, on the planet. And the whole thing with that is that there's so many ghost stories that go to it because when the water is that cold, and it stays that cold year round because it's so deep, Like nothing ends up floating back up, So everything that sinks just stays sunk. And like the wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald was one that you know a lot of people know that Gordon Whitefootz song and all that. Like the reason why it wasn't found until years later was because it happened in Lake Superior. Completely sank down, no bodies were found, No bodies or anything floated up from it. So knowing that about Lake Lake Superior or too, it kind of feels like it might play a tie in with the whole monster lake monster folklore that you know, there's two sides of it, you know, I definitely think there's a possibility that people were seeing things out there. But on the other side of it, there's got to be a good portion of it that was created off the fact that when nothing floats up, you know, what are these people going to assume that more than likely something ate it. So, I mean that could be a good portion of where some of these lake monsters stories come from. It's just the fact that things don't float up, and they were trying to rationally explain it in a time where they didn't have the same science that we do today to know that, you know, it's too cold for anything to float back up.
Speaker 7: But these are in my mind, these aren't just lakes. These are like freshwater oceans. And I really think, you know, we have a lot of aquifers here on this continent, and I think that some of these walk these underground oceans essentially, is what these aquifers are. I think some of those connect to the lakes, and there's this whole underground network of waterways that we don't even know much about. So the extent of wildlife down there is, I think, is something. It's a frontier that we haven't tapped yet. And I think Michigan, if I'm correct, has like three to four possibly more lake monster you know lake monsters essentially with names and everything that multiple people have seen. And what's interesting with the Michigan side of this is that there's some of these lake monsters were once known to be horned serpents and they were called great horned serpents. And I just think that's wild that not only do you have a serpentine dragging like lake monster, but it also has horns that seems like it goes back to an earlier era as well, you know, with dragon lorens and such.
Speaker 14: I mean even diving into like the whole antlered or horned serpent. I mean, that's something that you see across multiple cultures because the Cherokee have the uktena oh uk t e n n or t e n a, and that's essentially like an antlered like a horn. It's it's a horn serpent, but usually it's depicted with like antlers, because you know, the Native American perspective on stuff. But I mean, that's something that you see throughout multiple cultures, especially Cherokees, and these giant snakes being in the Americas and everything like that. But I'm trying to catch my train at thought. I had another really good point. I was gonna make what was the last part of what you were saying here?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll toss this in because I forget what the last part of my thing was. But I'll say this because this goes back to something you said. You were talking about the the the Michigan Stonehenge and how you're theorizing is is it there as like an enhancer for you know, the the spirituality of the place. Essentially, they are metaphysics of the place, and I think that there is there's definitely something old and sacred about this area of Michigan. And I came across this healer from Estonia who moved here to the States in the late eighteen hundreds, and he was this famous actor in Dresden and Berlin, but something attracted him to Michigan and to an island specifically out on Lake Michigan. So he comes out and he relocates himself to this island in Michigan, and it's this ancient place where there was something tangibly sacred going on that drew him in. It's absolutely crazy. So there's I think, with all these legends and the Lord, you have something. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.
Speaker 12: The phenomenon, I mean, it's definitely a double sided thing.
Speaker 14: Where Like specifically Detroit, you see a lot of these like strange occult connections. Like there's a music venue. Everybody associates it as a music venue now, but it's the Masonic Temple, and when you actually start looking into the history of it, like that was one of the Masonic temples that like Crowley himself or Alistair Crowley himself actually started back in like nineteen twenty something and he like started this temple, set it all up, and then like never ended up coming back to it. But there's like this weird underlying like a cult history within specifically like the Detroit area, and like I'm sure you've probably heard about it, but like the Nine Rouge, which is like this little like red demon looking imp that supposedly has sightings near Detroit. You start diving into that and it's like it's almost like one of those weird things where you don't quite know where to go with it because you hear the depiction of it and you associate it with like maybe something that's like more on the demonic side, which would explain why there's so much like a cult stuff that happens in Detroit. Is maybe there's a link to that. But on the other side of it, like Detroit, like the area was founded by I don't remember his first name, but his last name was Cadillac, which is why you know the car company Cadillac came to be. But there's like this whole thing where he supposedly had seen this thing too, Like there's generations and generations of people seeing this nine rouge, and it usually a scene right before like a tragic or like really really bad event ends up happening, like we had really really bad racial riots back in the day. And supposedly like that thing was seen by like groups of people right before all this stuff started. Actually a different Cadillac, but the guy who owned the Cadillac car company right before he had like a big downfall with this company, he claims that he had seen this thing, and he also claimed that he saw it before he ended up going on to his like deathbad. So again, like they all describe it as like this little, like if looking thing, and it's like, is it something that's occult related or on the other side, I mean, because the occult and paganism seem to kind of have this like side tangent with each other that it's just like a different viewpoint and faction of it. Because you know, most people associate paganism and occultism as like the full on same thing, but at least like when I talk to people, they're definitely in the same van I'm not gonna deny that, but it seems like most pagans are a bit more natural like Earth Base, where the occult stuff is obviously like the dark stuff that people start getting into, like you know, methods of how to control people, methods about how to use like different types of dark magic and stuff. But the pagan stuff seems to be a little bit more like nature based, so like the pagan viewpoint of that, Like, is it possible that this nine Rouge might actually be some form of like a like a forest spirit or something like that, or like something that was a little bit more along the lines of like pan or.
Speaker 12: Something like that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, something that it was intended to protect the area, and people see it before bad events, not because it's a harbinger of doom or something like the Mothman, but rather that it's like still angry that we're in this area, and maybe it's the reason those events start. So it's not that it's warning people of it, but it's starting these events every now and then just to try to get people out of this sacred area to whatever that being might be. But I mean, they're supposedly these festivals were people dress up and like go around doing it in Detroit, but anybody it's not familiar with Detroit, like it sounds good in practice, it sounds fun, It sounds like something you want to go do if you're into cryptids, but being from Detroit, like not my scene. Like Detroit isn't the safest place in the world where you just want to be like walking around having fun in like a costume and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's not. It's not Marty Gras.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's not Marty Grass.
Speaker 14: I mean, like it sounds interesting, but like I don't know if I necessarily want to get involved in doing that at least.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, that is such a I've heard of that and I've read. Thank you for sharing it because there's a lot of stuff that a lot of details that you just filled me in on that I wasn't aware of. With that Red Little Earth, it's like an urban cryptid. That's the weirdest thing. But I like your period.
Speaker 14: It's back to the beginning of Detroit though, which is the weird part about it. So people associate it more with like an urban legend, but it has roots all the way back to like the formation of the city, with like the original like fur Trapper Cadillac.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that's I think a lot of these like for instance, slender Man. I'm not going to go into it, but I think that it goes back to an earlier spirit, like a regional spirit, right, And I like nlusifilea is what the Native Americans call it. Those are real tall, tall, slender, dark, shadowy creature who had a lot of the same actions and mannerisms that we see with slender Man. And it's like, well, did that whatever that is, that entity did it somehow managed to find its way into into our technology and come through and manifest that way. But you know, going back to this pagan occult stuff within the cities, that's really fascinating stuff. And I came across a love crafty and cult that was based out of Chicago, and what they were doing was they were driving out into more remote areas. They were even going as far as Wisconsin, and they were going to lakes to do rituals. So that opened up this whole door for me into this world of lakes and essentially witchcraft because they were harnessing the power of the water. It's something to do with the water. I think, like a lot of the the like this conversation that we've had so far today, there's one of the key components is there's large bodies of water nearby and something.
Speaker 14: To think about with that too. First of all, like Crowley claimed that he was the one that like made the Lockness monster appear in Lake Lockness from doing rituals, So just like something to kind of think about on that side tangent with that. But even in Michigan, it's like you have Presse, which is basically like our variation of like this pleasiosaur kind of described like being a creature. So I mean getting into the whole concept of like portals, vibration, frequency, Like clearly there's something to it, and we're starting to prove that even in like mainstream signs that they're everything that you see, everything you experience, it all breaks down to like vibration and frequency. So if you're trying to open up portals, you're trying to open up riffs water itself, you can play a vibration on it, a frequency on it, and it'll ripple and it'll create these patterns. So I'm wondering if that plays a factor that it's more so that you could potentially do it anywhere, but it's enhanced in places of water because of the fact that the medium you can make it essentially like create shapes and patterns from projecting vibration and frequencies on it. So in turn, it might like amplify the abilities of these portal locations where maybe rather than just hearing voices on the other side of it, or hearing like you know, ominous disembodied beings on the other side of it, rather it creates like a medium that these things might potentially be able to pass through. And then when you start diving into that, man, like a lot of the UFO stuff, Man, everybody's claiming these things are coming from the water, and everybody's trying to say that they're terrestrial and they're not extraterrestrial, like to side of that, I mean, it's definitely something I take into consideration that at least from the appearance of these things, you know, they could definitely be some type of underground dwelling being. But if you're looking at it from that perspective, like maybe they are coming from somewhere else and they're again just using the water as a medium.
Speaker 7: Well, I think there might be a little bit of both going on. Honestly, Like if you not right now because there's snow on the ground here but and other parts of the country, but if you go out in your backyard during the summer, and you just take a moment, just sit down in the grass and just look down. Go anywhere in your backyard and just look down, and you're going to see that the ground is teeming with life. And if you were to take a shovel at a random spot in your yard and just dig up a piece of the earth, you're going to see more life that you didn't know was there. It's just and like a lot of times when I'm in my backyard in the summertime, I usually see an insect or something that I had no idea existed. So what if the supernatural realm is the same way, And what if we have these entities like that people are talking about during their DMT experiences, like these dimensional types, And then what if we have a faction of cryptids I guess, I don't know what, a faction of aliens, what we would call aliens, some sort of other rice living in the ocean as well.
Speaker 14: I mean, I could definitely see the possibility of the fact that I've kind of wondered this myself, if the best way to interact with your environment will inevitably end up in some type of like humanoid type form that you'll eventually get to a point where the best way to interact to your environment, especially if you're an intelligent being, is to be able to move freely around while also being able to grab and experience your surroundings with hands or some form of like appendage or something, so that you can interact properly with the environment. So at least maybe that would work a little bit differently on other planets where like the atmosphere is different, like there may be not even necessarily carbon based, but at least on this planet, the way that we've adapted to be this apex predator of the planet. If there are other things that could potentially get to that point, my assumption would be that they would eventually adapt to a point where they would essentially be this humanoid type form, because that would be the end all, be all best form in order to navigate on this planet. So if you consider the fact of like different things possibly fitting into different niches, you know, there's the humans of the land, which would essentially, you know, that's what we would be, Like. I don't see it as completely unplausible that there would also be a mutation that would adapt to be the the humanoid version for the sea, and then the humanoid version for the forest or the mountains, because we are not existing in that niche, which could be where like the sasquatch, and it fits in and at least for that one, you talk to a lot of like natives and stuff like that, and they basically will describe it as not so much as like an animal, not so much as like some type of interdimensional type being, but rather that they're like the apex of what we're intended to be if we would have lived by like the rules of nature. So if you're viewing it from that point, that there may have been this diverging point where different things went in different directions and continue to adapt differently. I mean, that could one explain the mermaid phenomenon that people experience, because there would have been a section of it that would have eventually went to the water, just like how this little tiny rat looking creature ended up turning into a whale. It's because it went to the water and it was able to expand and it adapted to fit into that niche. And then you have again the ones that stayed in the forest up in the mountains, and that's where you get the you know Sasquatch, Yeti, Yawi, any of the different names Alda Massi in Russia if you want to call it that. And then on the other side of it too, this is where the other niche kind of comes in. The whole great concept that you know, you had like the natives that would described like the moon eyed people, and they were described as these things that had these giant black eyes. They wouldn't necessarily not necessarily black, but these giant eyes that they adapted.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were nocturnal.
Speaker 14: Yepes, because that's where the name comes from from moon eyed people, is that they were only able to see like when it was dark out, when it was nighttime. So assumably like that's an adaptation that you end up seeing with things that are under the dwell underground, like you see that with like you know, those fish species or those lizard species that end up existing in a cave for a really long time. Either one they'll end up developing larger eyes where they can take in more light and they can sense things around them, or on the other end, they'll develop further into their other senses completely lose the eyes in general. So it seems like there would also be a niche for something eventually going on underground. So it's like, is the gray concept that does that fall in with the moon eyed people thing? Does that fall in with all these weird cave dwelling type creatures that people see and describe that all seem to have this like gray tone with like giant black eyes. Like I feel like there's these multiple niches where you're gonna need that end all be all apex predator and if there's a sense of intelligence to them, you know, they're gonna avoid the other ones. And we just might be the ignorant ones because we think that we rule all the land. But that's because these other things that could easily like basically like turn on us and eventually get to a point where they could probably take us out. Like we're completely oblivious to them and for time like they don't exist, But like is that the Definitely.
Speaker 7: They're definitely there's a there is an intelligence, you know, and going into keel And and I know I've talked about him enough on here, but you know he was he would often refer to the phenomenon as as an intelligence that kind of had different ways of manifesting itself. And then you also have a very more like ancient scripture folklore type of a perspective that I find very interesting from the Book of Enoch, where there's a translation there where it seems like there was some sort of a cosmic struggle and between all these different entities, and some of them fell to Earth, and wherever they landed, they became a a cryptid, an enhanced cryptid, geared towards that specific region. So if they landed in water, they became mermaids. If they landed on in the forest, maybe they became a fairy or woodland spirit or or a protector of the woods like Bigfoot. So there's there's I think it's a I'm I like that there's a mystery to this. I like to you know, we're throwing out ideas, and they're all very interesting ideas. But end of the day, the fact that this is a just a giant mystery that we can kind of chase after, there's something to be said about that. There's gold in the mysteries. And and I think that these cryptid stories, and we've talked about a lot of cryptids so far, uh, they speak to the mystery of this planet. And and there are so many accounts of people seeing these not and not everybody's lying, So it just blows me away sometimes how how weird and magical this place really is. And I know that you have a story too, I'm excited to get into that. But uh, and it was in Michigan. So what about where did you where? Because I don't know where did you grow up in Michigan? Did you say it was southern?
Speaker 14: Yeah, southern, well, southeastern Michigan, near like the Detroit area. I grew up like north of Detroit, but all like the suburban type areas and then going out into like the country areas. But for anybody that's not familiar with the area, it's just easier just to say Detroit, the Detroit area.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got you. Did you see did you have any Do you know anybody who saw the nine Rouge?
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 12: I have not.
Speaker 14: It's an E I N R O g U E. So it's French for for red and then the nine part. I don't know what that is offhand, but I know like in German it means no, so like no red. But I don't think they're gonna be mixing languages between German and French. So it's got to be something else with that.
Speaker 7: But oh yeah, man, that's I'm glad you brought that. I really am glad you brought that up today, because that's such a wild cryptid. You know, I've read about it. I've seen depictions of it too, where it's like this little red devil looking.
Speaker 12: Creature but it's like a nymph.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I think I mentioned when to go earlier. I wanted to sprinkle that in because I think, if I'm getting this correct, you do have some sort of a wind to go story, right.
Speaker 12: Yes, I have.
Speaker 14: I have that experience, and then I also have some sasquatch research that I was doing on the other side of the state, which is near like where the Dewey Lake monster settings and stuff were. So I don't know which one you want to tackle first, because if you open up Bigfoot again, it might turn into a whole other can of worms. But I also have another can of worms I can open as far as like my explanation as to where I've kind of come as far as researching after like my main experience that kind of pushed me into where I am now with podcasting and researching and doing all this stuff. I do because you have like these weird events and then you just have that one that's like the turning point. Then after that, it's like you put so much time and effort into researching that, and then it just branches into the other things and then next thing you know, you're running a podcast.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah, which one was it for you? That was the milestone turning point?
Speaker 14: Which experience that would have been the I don't even like calling it a wind to go, Like I definitely come to that conclusion, at least from my research, but I'm definitely open to other people's interpretation and explanation of what it could possibly be, because when it comes to this phenomenon, I mean, it's all all of us creating theories and it ends up becoming whatever makes the most sense to you.
Speaker 12: And that's kind of what.
Speaker 14: I came to was the wind to go, but not how people imagine the wind to go, which is this whole backstory explanation I can get into a bit, But that would have definitely been like the turning point, because even within that, I saw that within the phenomenon and explanations of phenomenon, there's a lot of divergence and like mixing of folklore with the whole concept of like how history is written, where like it's written by the victor whoever ends up conquering the area has this weird way of manipulating whatever the original folklore was, and that definitely seems to be what happened with the whole Windigo concept, especially after like putting a ridiculous amount of research into it.
Speaker 7: Well that's cool, man, it seems like you've let's touch on that a little bit, and you can tell that story too if you want, because it sounds like you've kind of grown with this story.
Speaker 14: It's one of those weird stories where it's like the farther it gets, I don't even like calling it a story because story kind of seems like it has the connotation of like I definitely saw something. It was definitely something that wasn't normal, and I've tried to explain it since, but it's like the more that time goes on, the more you like question yourself about it even more, and it's like, is that really what I saw? Or you get to a point where it's like you just get established with this is what I experienced at least, so then you end up unintentionally creating this like bias over the experience, and it just sucks that the farther away from it you get it's the less of a grasp. You really feel like you had on even understanding it in the first place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I'll say this too about the Wind to Go. I think that maybe it's been misinterpreted. I may maybe these images that come to mind of this big, you know, daunting, antler to thing, maybe that's not what this is, because I I think it comes from alguankin h folklore, from Native American folklore, and from the cases I've studied, it seems like which there are hundreds of documented cases of this where people killed other people because they said they were taken over by this, so it was almost like a spirit.
Speaker 12: See.
Speaker 14: I guess this kind of opens up the can of worms for me to at least get into where I think the differentiation came in. And I don't know if anybody else has necessarily thrown this theory, but this is at least the conclusion that I ended up coming to. So what most people would describe as the Wind to Go is this half monster, dear headed, skulled, antlered type being. But the natives did not describe it that way, and when it goes one of those things, it's kind of like sasquatch that depending on the tribe, there's the same being that's described, but it has different names. Like there's the Wachugay, there's another example for it. Like it's something that's seen mixed throughout it, Like it's not just specific to like one Native American culture, mainly stuff more towards the north. But I'll kind of get into like more of the explanation with that as we keep going. But so the image of the Windygo is not how the Native Americans would have described it. They described it as this tall, lanky, almost zombie like creature that would be so so have such a thirst and hunger that it would eventually end up like eating its lips off. And so basically it's described as this like tall, lanky, zombie like creature. So the whole idea of the Windygo as people describe it now, I think, was one of those things where it was the same as like what the settlers did as they came across renaming these Native American like sacred grounds where you know, they would say like this is whatever this location is, and they go, okay, well it's pagan.
Speaker 12: It looks like a teapot. Boom, is the devil's teapot. That's what we're gonna call it now.
Speaker 14: So they end up putting this idea of what they believe that demonic is on top of the already existing Native American folklore. So they're describing this zombie like creature to these settlers coming across, and as these settlers start retelling these stories, they start adding their depictions of what they believe is evil looking on it. So diving into again the people that were coming over here were like the Christians and you know, all the different people that were more so in that faith based and not pagan religion based, so they would demonize these things and again call things like the devil's tea kettle, and just give it this this dark connotation to it that kind of is influenced by paganism. So as they were talking about this essentially demon like creature, they started adding their flair onto it, which got into you know, it has a skull head and now it has this antler head, now it has this, and it started kind of taking on like the pagan viewpoint behind it, and the story ended up getting mixed to a point where we got to a point where it's like, does this thing even exist? People haven't seen sightings of it. There are some people that claim to see these things that are seen like this, but I honestly think that's something else that's just taking the image of something that you are already know, because there's this whole other faction the phenomenon. Because when I had my experience, I started researching into what this thing was because what I saw was tall and lanky, and again I'll get back into that story in a little bit, but it was I'd always fall back into either one the rake or the pale Crawler, and it seemed like that was a more newer that was a more new age thing that when the Windigo things started dropping off, all of a sudden, people started reporting these things, and the wind to Go stopped getting reported like that. So I think it was one of those things that once the folklore got mixed enough, people separated it, and then they started seeing this being that was just already had a name, was already described, and they had to give it a new name because it didn't fit into the viewpoint that that eventually turned into. So people started calling it stuff like the rake or the pill crawler. And I even think there's two sides even within that phenomenon that there's the wind to go side to it, and then there's this other thing that I was talking about a little bit earlier in the show about this niche of the these things living underground, and there's two sides of the phenomenon where people will see these things near like cave entrances, and they'll also see them near like snowy wooded areas, which kind of goes more into like the whole like windygo idea of things. But I think that what people are calling pale crawlers and rakes are actually Windygoes, but they didn't know the name, so he created this new name on top of it. And then as that name continued on, it started also getting mixed in with cave dweller sightings, So then pale crawler wind to go rake, like it's all consisting of essentially the same thing, and it's just miscommunication within the culture. It's like playing telephones, which you see when you start really diving into these like ancient these like folklore creatures, is that there's like this blending of you know, people that are seeing these black dogs in like West Virginia. They were people that were coming from like England. There are people that are coming from Germany and they already had these like Huntsman dog stories and these other black dog stories, and all of a sudden, these things are following them there, and it's like, are these things actually following them there? Definitely possibility. I'm not going to deny the paranormal and stuff, but you know, you have this combination where like folklore starts getting blended between cultures and then it gets so ascrewed from like what it originally was that now there's this thing that was what people were seeing and they start calling it something different because the folklore gets too out there and blended because too many people are playing telephone with it. And yeah, I definitely think that that's what ended up happening with the Windigo, And like just to get into some more explanation of these things and why I said there, usually it's they're seen across cultures, but generally stuff more towards the north. The whole thing with the Wind to Go was that it was rotting flesh, like you would end up becoming a wind to go because you resorted to cannibalism during the winter, or for example with the wachew gay. The thing with the witchew gay was that it was when you had too much pride, if you started thinking that you were better than everybody else, then you would eventually turn into this monster. And with the Native American stories, it's like, do you take it literally or is it supposed to be metaphorical for something that one you got to survive the winter, And maybe it was another description of what they were trying to describe as far as like you know, when people start eating human flesh, like you start going crazy, Like you're not supposed to eat your own species, because you even see that with other species when you feed them the same species. But like trying to describe something symbolically through a story, but on the other side, again it's like I had a weird sighting, Like we also reblending that stuff in with them trying to tell stories or was it a double faceted thing that they were like, we're seeing this weird creature, but we're also going to add this layer of a story to it to also warn people against something that they need to be aware of.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, can I jump in here for a second because I'm hearing you out, and I think that there is something psychological to this, because it seems like, yeah, it could be the human mind going crazy, but also it could be a it could be a cautionary tale of these long, harsh winters. And I think it really does come down to those winters though, like these there are these long, dark, cold winters. You know, this phenomenon comes out of Canada from what I can tell, and it's just waked colder up there, and the winters are way more extreme. And these people didn't have houses like we have today. They didn't have heat. They were they were out in the woods, many of them. And you know, you're cooped up and you're surrounded by winter. Everything's dead around you. So and if you run out of food, that's going to create a problem for you and everybody around you, especially if you have a family. And like in the case of like swift Runner, it's a famous it's attributed to a wind to go, but he was this Native American creed trapper guy in Alberta, Canada who in the eighteen hundreds killed and started eating his family while he was supposedly possessed by this demonic windigo spirit.
Speaker 14: Was that a win to it too? They supposedly said that there was also an establishment that he would have been able to get supplies, like within a distance that he could get to. So it's a matter of was the guy possessed by something or like, was it literally that resorted to it because he felt like he couldn't get to it. But there's a lot of weird stuff to that that there was literally like an outpost station like within viable distance from where he was, even though these act still ended up happening.
Speaker 12: Just sorry, I didn't interrupted.
Speaker 7: Just no, you know, that's perfect. I'm glad you added that in because that's all. That adds a lot of perspective to this. And I think that when you look at this guy, he was also a master hunter. These people knew how to live off the land. He's got the outpost in nearby, like you're saying, and he can also go out and catch some game if he needs to. Why did he resort to eating his entire family? I think maybe one kid survived. You look into it, there's something, there's something dark to this. There's something more than just going crazy out in the woods. Because it's winter time there du seem to be influenced from some other, darker, more ancient type of an intelligence.
Speaker 12: I mean, you want to get real weird with it.
Speaker 14: Man, We ended up doing an episode on all this stuff on Bizarre Encounters at one point, and we even throughout the theory of this and this is gonna sound ridiculous, but I'll kind of get full circle with this, that these windgo beings were actually starving giants during the winter, and this is kind of how we came to this conclusion. So everybody who's dived into like the Ancient America stuff, it's like, the more research you do on it, it's almost like these giant skeletons are you can't overlook them anymore, Like they're there. It's one of those things that I don't even question, Like there's so much to it and there's so much backing to it that it's clearly this cover up of history for whatever reason. I mean, I don't know if it's some grand conspiracy or rather just not wanting to change the history books, because these bigger beings were existing here, but like the natives described them, like everybody described these things. So we kind of came to the conclusion of you have a bigger body or a bigger species, you're obviously going to need to ingest more to sustain yourself. So they usually describe these windygo beings as being bigger like. They usually don't describe them typically as like human size, which is where like the tall lankiness kind of comes in. So you know, if you're viewing it from that perspective, that these things could have been the giants that were starving and they basically would go crazy and would just eat anything that they could possibly find as food definitely a possibility, and bring in an extra step farther which gets a little bit less into the more like tangible provable stuff currently you get into all the nephilim theories that people have kind of thrown in that these things were like you know, essentially they ended up turning into disembodied beings which would have inevitably turned into like kind of like what we describe as like demons now, So like the Windgo spirit, something being possessed by the Windygo spirit could have been.
Speaker 12: Could it have been that.
Speaker 14: These were giants that were starving during the winter and when they died off that evil presence that would take people over would be the fact that they were disembodied like nephylum spirits or consciousness or whatever you want to call him. So it's like two sides of the phenomenon. That there was something physical happening, but on the other side there could have definitely been something more on the spiritual side or the currently unexplained side that I like something.
Speaker 7: I like that because the more I've looked into this, and like I say, I think Canada has a lot of great folklore. I just want to add that in because I think it gets overlooked by a lot of US American podcasters, you know. So I don't know, I'm not speaking for your show. I'm just talking about other shows. I don't see a lot of emphasis being put on the stuff that happens in Canada. But the stuff up there is just wild. But I'm looking at this case. Jack Fiddler is what I was thinking about. He's this Native American win to Go Hunter, and just the fact that there's a wind to Go Hunter who it kind of leads, lends some credence to this. He's up in the boreal forests, and you know which is this? You know, very ancient sacred strip of forestry that that encircles the top of the globe, spans the top of the earth. But he claimed to have defeated fourteen windigoes in his lifetime because and some of them, he said, were sent by enemy shaman so and some were like members of his own village who were who were said to be taken over, like visibly taken over, and and like on at the drop of a hat, they went crazy, and they started trying to eat like human flesh, and and filler was was caught up in the in the mix of this war. It seemed like with these ancient spirits, and I don't know that just to me says that maybe there's more to this than just like mental illness gone awry, right, he.
Speaker 14: And this might tie into like a good spot to tell my experience, because there was definitely a physical component and then there's this other spiritual component. And I'm very logically thinking, like I dive into all of these weird topics, but I'll make some outrageous claims, but I'll like do this step by step of the information that I've had that gets me to that point, because I have to get to these ridiculous points sounding to people after first having a step by step that scientifically like makes sense to me, so like diving into like my experience.
Speaker 12: So we used to do urban exploring.
Speaker 14: At this place called Northfield Psychiatric Hospital, which is in Northfille, Michigan, and we would go there like every weekend. I'm trying, I'm trying to like I had some other weird stuff that kind of happened in the process of it, but I'm trying to condense it down a little bit. But we used to go there almost every weekend. We got to the point where we had this like whole place like mapped out. It was like a campus. It wasn't just one building, so there was like the main hospital, there was like dormitories for boys girls like this school and everything that was on there. And we would definitely, you know, we got pictures of orbs and everything like that, Like I mean, definitely could be dust, but still kind of interesting all the same that there may have been this like spiritual component to it, because a lot of people talked about this place as it was haunted, but we never really had any like crazy experiences like haunting wise, so I didn't really put much back into that component of it, but rather that it was just kind of like an old building. But the only kind of paranormal experience we really had was we were on a floor that had none of the windows broken out, and this random blue door with a giant smiley face on it slam shut. And you can hear people running around in a building that's abandoned, like everything's silent, so if anybody was messing with us, we would have heard it because the door. Second the door slam, we all froze, and we're listening for anything that made noise. And right after I opened the door and I left it just to see if it would slam shut again somehow from like a breeze or something like that. It never did. So that was the only like weird paranormal thing like that, but kind of building into this like mad experience I ended up having at this place. This may tie in with it. I always tell it as part of this because I don't know if it does. But I guess if I mentioned this part to the right person, maybe it will end up connecting some dots. But being from Michigan, like at least southern Michigan, like we don't we don't have cougars, Like you don't see big cats or anything like that around here. So behind this place there was like this little little tiny area of like forests and trees, not anything big, maybe like a quarter mile nothing ridiculous or nothing. But we're up on the third story of the building and we're looking down into like the courtyard where like the back goes into like the forest and everything, and we end up seeing this cougar that walks out of the out of the forest line and basically looks directly up at us, which seemed kind of weird for a cougar to like look up at us on the third floor, and then it just slank back into the forest or into like the wooded area. So I was like, I just saw cougar. Did anybody else see that? And my girlfriend's friend that was with us was like, no, I definitely saw that too. That was a big cat. And that was the way that we had to like leave to go out. So we ended up doing this like two mile walk all the way around this area because we didn't want to take the chance of like going through those woods and you know, come and face the face of this thing. But I ended up like looking up sightings and stuff, and there was Cooper sightings in Northfield just in that area, but nobody had ever found a body, nobody.
Speaker 12: Had ever found anything with it.
Speaker 14: So it's just this weird thing that kind of fell into like obscurity. But this is where it might kind of tie in with everything. So we'd gotten to a point where we'd been to this place so many times that we had everything mapped out. It was like almost a point where it was like, all right, we're kind of getting bored of this place. We might have to find some new place to go. But underneath is this thing called the Northfield Tunnels. And actually Linda Godfrey wrote about it in her like Weird Michigan book, These like different murders at some point that had happened in these tunnels and everything. But they're like this tunnel system that completely connects under Northfield, like it goes way past the hospital and everything else. And we hadn't really gone down there because it's completely pitch black and we didn't want to take a chance of like running out of batteries in our flashlights anything like that and basically having to scale the wall back for five miles if we just kept walking down in this area. So one day we decided, you know what, we're just gonna go in and just kind of look around to check it out. We're not gonna go too far in, We're just gonna see what's going on down there. So at the main hospital, there's you go into like the basement and it leads into the tunnels because it was supposed to be a way to like easily be able to like transfer patients during like, you know, if there was some type of weather event happening something like that. So it was just access tunnels at that point where they could bring patients through them potentially if they needed to. So we knew that there was an entrance that would go into the tunnels from down there. So it's me, my girlfriend, and one of her friends and we end up going down the stairs to go into the basement. And as we go down into the basement, there's this brick wall to the right side, and it wasn't a doorway like per se, but it looked like somebody had like removed the bricks, not like somebody kicked them out like somebody vandalizing the place, but at some point like somebody had professionally like remove these bricks to create like a little arch doorway right there, right. So I'm like, oh, that looks interesting because normally we came in from the other side, so we hadn't come down the staircase before into this basement to peek around or anything. So I go down into that area because I'm coming down the stairs and this is to my right. So I turn and I go into that room where that doorway is. I take maybe a foot and a half or so into that doorway. I have my flashlight facing forward, and I hear this disembodied voice in my right ear go row and as I hear run, I look forward and there's this metal like the hospital carts, like the little gurdy like metal hospital carts that sit in there. And this thing goes to stand up, and it was this tall, lanky, decrepit not human looking because it's fore arms, its arms like, its body wasn't shaped in proportion to like how a normal human body is shaped. And it had this bluish gray like almost decaying looking colored skin, and it had this greasy, black, lanky hair on the top of its head. And I saw this thing go to stand up, and I just see the back of this thing, and as it's standing up, I see it starting to crouch up, and I start realizing that this thing doesn't have the normal shape of a person. Because at first, you know you're gonna be like, oh, it's a crackhead. You know, it's somebody that's homeless or something down in the basement. But as soon as this thing stood up and I saw the way that it was shaped, it wasn't even like that insane moment of fear where you start seeing something that's not there, Like this thing was not shaped like a normal person. And I've never seen somebody with decaying looking skin color or this like falling out patchy, black, greasy hair, so I see that back. I don't even see this thing's face. I take off up the stairs with the two with my girlfriend and her friend behind me, and they're like, well, what what, what's happening?
Speaker 12: What's happened?
Speaker 14: And I just was basically like run, let's get out, follow me, like no questions asked, Like I went into like that mode where like my main focus was I don't want to freak them out. I'm trying to get them out of here without telling them, because as soon as I tell them what I saw. They're either one gonna freeze up and try to look back and see if it's still there, or two you know, they're just gonna freak out. So it was like the best scenario was to get everybody out of the building before I tell anybody what I had seen, So I knew the direct path to get out of this place. So I got them behind me were taken off. So with that, knowing that she they had no contacts, my girlfriend, she's a photographer, she ends up taking pictures behind us as we're running out. She's not stopping to take them, she's just taking them behind us. So we end up getting back and I explained to her like what I had seen and everything, and we end up looking back through the pictures and I can send them to you actually after we finish the show. But we basically got a picture of the exact thing that I've seen. I saw, But the weird part about it was it looked like an apparition that in the picture it's transparent, like you can see through it. And I have the completely original image, and then I have an image that we lightened up just so you can see it better. But you can see the long black hair you can see the white skin on its face, like it was this weird thing where it was definitely something physical that I saw, but there was these like non physical attributes, like the voice in the side of my ear because there was nobody there because I looked to that side before I looked back at what was going on front me because I caught movement with my eye. But it just didn't know like where to like go with that information like forever, because it was so just like out there. I didn't know what to even do with that information. Like even when I first started my show, like I didn't really tell anybody about this experience because it was just so out there that it was like I didn't want to become a podcaster and started making these like oh I have this crazy story. Yeah, the reason I got into it was because I had this experience. But it wasn't until I started doing later shows that I started kind of bringing in more components to it. And like I said, with my research, I kept coming back to like Windigo even though it wasn't how it was visually described, And then I kind of came to my own conclusions and started kind of following this trail with the whole, like bringing the paganism fact into everything. But as I started doing shows and I started kind of hinting at it, I had some other people bring up some other aspects that I had overlooked that I hadn't really thought about. And part of the wind Togo legend is that you're not say, from the first snowfall to the last, so they're out when it is cold because assumably these things are like these king body flesh like they have to keep themselves like preserved, Like they're not seen during the summer because they be rotting in the human in the hot, hot summer sun. So the other aspect of the folklore that people have theorized is that these things go underground during warmer months, or you know, they bury themselves under ground during warmer months, or they go into caves or something like that during warmer months. And this would have happened in I believe spring, and the weird part was connecting back into that folklore, which is why again I'm not saying this is definitely what it was, but it's what my research has definitely pointed to. You know, the tunnels were like twenty thirty degrees colder than the surface and going into those tunnels, it just gets colder as you go in. So somebody pointed out, like it fits the lore of these things that during the warmer months they would be staying somewhere that is colder. So it like they wouldn't have left that area though, because it's like thirty degrees colder.
Speaker 12: So it makes sense to see it down there.
Speaker 14: And even the whole like spiritual aspect of these things, where there's like this internal struggle that there's, according to the folklore, this aspect that's still human inside these things, while there's also like the monster that's inside these things. And sometimes you can get to this moment where if you know the being's name when it was human, it'll freeze up and it'll have like humanity for a second before whatever the dark being is inside of it will like take back over. So justin actually from Cript to the Corn a long time ago and mentioned the fact that like, you know, I have Cherokee, Like my grandma's one hundred percent Cherokee, I'm twenty five percent. So he kind of theorized of was that disembodied voice that you heard actually the human inside of this thing that was trying to warn you to get away from it before it couldn't control itself anymore. And it basically warned you and talked to you, not necessarily because you're the first to walk in the room, but because you share the same ethnic blood. Is this thing that it didn't want to hurt you? Because on the other side of it. In Northville, there was two random deaths where somebody had like fallen down the elevator shafts at one point. And the weird part about it was, as many times as I had been there, like the elevator doors, there's no power to this place, but they weren't wide open. They were like thin cracks, Like if anybody wanted to get in those, they would have had to force themselves in it. And like, I don't know why you would have done that at that point, So then you know these things were the people. Of course, you'd fall down and be seeing at the bottom of this thing, and the bottom enters out into the basement. So then I started questioning, like, are these random deaths maybe linked to whatever this thing was that I saw? And then as I'm starting to connect all these dots, this is the last weird part of the story, they end up tearing down this building. So when it comes to weird stuff like this, I wonder if like cities are aware they hear the stories and either one they're just trying to stop the stories, or two they know something's there. And it's that whole concept of like, you know, the town at night will get together to burn down the house of the monster, and then the next morning they're all.
Speaker 12: Like, oh, what happened to that house?
Speaker 14: Nobody knows anything about it now, So it's like they're aware of it, but they're just gonna pretend like, oh, yeah, we just you know, we want to turn it into a park, like there's nothing going on there.
Speaker 12: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: You know? On the the aspect of paganism or spirituality, I do want to throw in that the cougar aspect of this story. Cougars are associated traditionally with shaman and shape shifters.
Speaker 14: And that's the other part that I was saying that It's like I feel like it ties in because that's not an animal that's in this region, especially not near the Detroit area specifically.
Speaker 12: Like this is weird, you know, like.
Speaker 7: H and I also see I see your struggle with do I call it a wind to go, or do I not call it.
Speaker 11: A wind to go?
Speaker 7: And I also see why you've just went ahead and said, Okay, well, for sake of a title, we'll just call it a wind to go. That that makes sense too, because this could very well be that.
Speaker 14: And uh, you know, I like putting the asterisks just because I am open to other ideas. But like I've said a bunch of times, like that's where my recent or just led. That's I'm not saying that's what it is. I'm saying that that's that's the end that I keep ending up at.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And like for me with with my the study I've done with this and what this crypt did, I think that And this is just my opinion. I think it's a spirit that waited for people to be at their weakest. Of course, so that of course happens during winter and when people were in the middle of that dense winter, or they were very hungry and and sort of I don't know, depleted from lack of sunlight, and if they're venturing out for food, this thing will pounce, it'll it'll jump into them, often disguising itself as hunger. So you think you're just you think you're just going crazy out of hunger. But that's this emotional trick that this thing is playing on you see.
Speaker 14: That seems like it almost could potentially tie back into a little bit more biblical thing on this thing that.
Speaker 7: You know I'm getting from these stories, so.
Speaker 14: Like the giants and then they it's because what does that sound like? It sounds like a demon. It sounds like the disembodied beings, and it's not necessarily that they're taking it over. But it's like the same thing with schizophrenia almost that it's like there's a lot of people that research it and say they come back to like, there's a dark being that's attached to this, and this is the explanation of what this is. So if you have this dark being that's just whispering these things in your ear, especially like you were saying during these harsh months, it's a lot easier to influence these these people at that point. So it's like, if you have this like, for lack of better term, as much as I hate using this term for things, but like demon whispering in your ear, all once you're like, oh, yeah, you know, your kid is being real irritating, like he just won't give you five minutes alone. It would sure be good if he just wasn't around anymore, but you're really hungry. So I mean, two birds one stone. Like if you spend your whole winter just stuck in this cabin or this small loft with your family and you just kept hearing that, it's almost like the shining concept, you know, like there's eventually a point where even you know, the most wintered huntsman, you know, like winter, the people are like there's a snapping point eventually of when you keep having this like whispering confrontation in your ear. Like I think that there's like multiple components to it that, like, even within the native view of it, I feel like it's something older than that, where even the viewpoint that we're trying to look at as the origin could still potentially be the first generation of telephone, and we're in the second generation of telephone, and it's actually even from like the origins that we're looking at, it's still a mix of multiple things that created this thing that we think is the origin, but it actually goes back farther than that.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, I think there's a commonality between your story as well and these old stories from folklore and I think what I gather from that, from just the thousand foot view is that there's this is a spirit of mayhem and destruction, and maybe that ties into with things just get out of control with this spirit, like the town that comes in and destroys the building because there's two deaths. Maybe things just got so weird, like you're seeing cougar's doors or slamming people are dying, you know, with with in an elevator shaft. That's like, you know, you could kind of tell what it is. You shouldn't just be falling into that. And so these people come in and tear down this building because it got out of control, like like this Jack Fiddler story, It's like it got so out of control that this wind to go hunter rows up in opposition to this thing like Batman versus Joker, Like you know, Joker exists because of Batman, right, It's just an opposition thing or vice versa. So it's and then you get back to the spiritual aspect of this, where you have this shaman who has to come in and deal with the spirits. I don't know, that's just where my mind goes with this. I think that the line between mythological spirits, and well, I'm not gonna say that because I don't know. That's the best bar about this is it's a mystery. But you see where my head's going with this.
Speaker 14: I mean, I'll even throw this in too. It's like you always have these weird creature sightings or these weird paranormal sightings or demonic attachment experiences that seem to happen near these old, abandoned locations. And one thing that I've often wondered is, like, you go into these places, and what does everybody end up doing? They create all these like sigils on the walls, you know, whether they're not they're actually like people who are into the occulture, people that are just like ha ha, I'm gonna put a symbol on this ball because it's going to scare people, Like I don't think people realize how much potential power could be, like within symbols that like, you know, there may have been nothing going on at this place, but now you have projected thought on this place, so you have like the what's what's the name?
Speaker 12: What's that word? The goal? Not golm.
Speaker 14: I always make this one up with the tulpa concept on top of now you have these power symbols.
Speaker 12: That are everywhere, even though they may not have.
Speaker 14: Been intentionally created as power symbols, but they're existing within this area. So it's like people that are vandalizing and not knowing what symbols they're trying to putting on the wall just because they're trying to be funnier. They don't believe in the occult, and they're just putting these pagan symbols all over the wall. They don't realize what they're doing, and they're actually creating like gateways or opportunities for tulpas to form with enough energy and thought, because it's like there's all this energy and thought in this place being haunted, so there's already this like fixated, thick, murky cloud of energy, and then once you put a symbol on the wall, it's now focused into a point or a place. So it's like the whole Slenderman thing, you know, like it seems like it's something that kind of connected into something farther on, but like the whole Tulpa concept coming into the idea of that that so many people projected energy on it that it's almost like it created created something there or on the other side, there was something already existed there, and because that energy was already formed on there, it basically took the image of that in order to be able to still function and be able to harness this energy or LOOSU or whatever it might be that these things want from us. But it seems like no matter what way you look at it, these things want us in this dark state, and they want to be in these heavy dark states. And anytime you have an area where it has this air that's almost thick to the point where you can like taste it or cut it, like, I feel like it's inevitable that something is eventually going to realize that that is like a giant buffet and just take on full advantage of it, even if it wasn't there in the first place. But it'll take the image of whatever the urban legend is that people put in that area. Because then it's like, anytime you think about it, it's almost like you're like, I don't want to say praying to this anybody in a way, like praying to this entity or giving like respect to this entity. So it's just collecting this and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and with this, with the symbols, it's like that's with the esciduals. That's like a spiritual technology that it's using to manifest itself, just like I think, like maybe you mentioned Slenderman, like maybe what was happening they where it's using the Internet not as a spiritual technology, but as this electro magnetic technology that kind of runs between dimensions perhaps, and it's using that to bridge the divide between our world and their world. Because I think there are things coming into our reality. I think the government knows about it. I think the FBI when you hear John Desusa talk about it, you know, he says that he was dealing with cases in the FBI where somebody was there one second on a trail and gone the next. Everybody who was with them all but saw them disappear, and it's like something came out of a portal, grabbed this person and went back in, and they tied it in with this missing four one one thing. So I think they can come into our reality, and they're finding new ways, including the Internet, to bridge the divide between worlds. And I think the Internet might be the new sigual magic. This computer might be the new scrying mirror, you know.
Speaker 14: So I mean I definitely have thought about this a lot, the whole aspect of like did we create the Internet or was it rather that we just found a way to tap into something that already existed, and in turn, by tapping into it, these things that are on this other side are making us think that we're creating something, but really what we're doing is we're actually altering I don't even necessarily want to say altering, but like we're actually connecting our reality into their reality, and they're letting us create this like bridgework, like almost like we're creating this virtual reality that you can almost view as the bridge. But right on the other side of the wall, if we keep going further, is the complete opening of this other reality. And you know, these things are still walking through, you know the cracks in the wall that's happening there. But like once we push to a certain point, you know, we've essentially created this bridge between.
Speaker 12: Their reality and all reality.
Speaker 14: And I mean I kind of get into this theory with like the whole DMT realm, Like is that the Internet realm? But we're connecting into it from a different perspective because people talk about these things being like almost like futuristic or like interdimensional looking, and it's like, I think that there's a good possibility that the Internet realm, the DMT realm, the demonic realm, so to speak, are all the same thing, just different names, and we don't necessarily realize like what we're full on tapping into U and this whole demons in the system concept is definitely something that people got to put a little bit more validity behind because you get like these chatbots into these weird spots where you start asking these questions, they'll start giving these like really weird, off colored dark answers. Then all of a sudden it'll seem like, you know, like a new representative sat down, and then all of a sudden it's back to all the like robotic responses. Is it like again, we're tapping into this intelligence and it's just a matter of it's sitting back and like not letting us realize like how far we are to actually like breaking down that final dividing wall where now this reality, this virtual reality so to speak, becomes the bridge to whatever is on that other side.
Speaker 7: If there's a spiritual realm, and I believe there is, I think that they're going to use the Internet as a template as a way to interface with us, and I think it goes back to an older form of metaphysical technology. I think it goes back to portals and dimensions. Not to be the guide that always points to portals, but I think there's something to that. I think going back to this windo goo stuff. You know, there's a Native legend that if you hear the sound of a kettle being struck in the woods, it's the wind to go and you need to get home as soon as possible. And then in modern times, people in these missing four one one cases report hearing a metallic kettle like bang in the woods, like something that sound is like associated with something perhaps coming into our dimensions. So I think the old stories reflect the modern accounts in a lot of ways. Names change, you know, slender Man, it's so much like this nelusiphilea thing that the Native American talked about in the eighteen hundreds. We've just changed the name, and the times have changed, the surroundings have changed, you know.
Speaker 14: So all the ancient gods they're all archetypes of the same things. They all have the Sun God, they have the God of love, they have this it's like and then it also again fits into like the Fallen Nagel paradigm where it's like I'm not saying one perspective is correct, but I think that like all these different religions have different perspectives of the same events, and we're just again calling these things different names as they go through different periods in time. And I mean you even see that with like other things like UFOs all this stuff. It's like the phenomenon changes and like adapts depending on the time. And again it's the same thing, it's the same archetype. But it's just a matter of these things clearly have the ability to like alter reality or your perception, or they will alter that what you're viewing in order to make it so that maybe it's a little bit more like you know what you're looking at, you know what I mean, Like they're not gonna come at you.
Speaker 7: On that note, On that note, with your story, what did you think, because I always ask people this, like deep down, when you saw that thing in that abandoned building, what what did you think? What's instinctually what did you think it was? Did you feel like you were dealing with something ancient or what.
Speaker 12: I felt like.
Speaker 14: I don't even know how to describe it, Like I definitely kicked into the matter of like I just need to get out of here, and I don't necessarily know if I put thought into that at that time.
Speaker 7: But well, what if you go back to that, if you if you travel back to the moment when that happened, do you deserve a lingering feeling there that you could tap into that? Because I think when we encounter these things.
Speaker 14: It's a paranormal but the like, but it also seemed physical like It's that's why I said, it's like a hard feeling to describe because it's like it felt very paranormal, but the thing that I saw was visually very physical. So it's just this weird blending that's like herd. It's hard to describe, you know. It's yeah, a lot of like some of like the like the sash squat shop, the people experience. Maybe it's just a lack of understanding so you start bridging the gap in your mind with these other theories on it.
Speaker 11: But no, fair enough.
Speaker 7: And I'm glad you said bigfoot because I've had bigfoot experiences and I like you. I'll just say that I don't know for sure that that's what they were, but that's what I'm calling them. And I didn't know what I was looking at, so I didn't have a huge sense of fear for some of us. Some of them were extremely scary. Basically, I just lived in this community in North Carolina in the in the in the mountains, and there was a lot of weird stuff happening. And my girlfriend saw one out in the open. It crossed out in front. She had a really long driveway and it crossed right out in front of her car. So she was scared to death. And she was a total believer in Bigfoot, and I didn't have any thoughts on it at that time. I didn't know what she saw, but I knew she saw something because it scared her to death. So and and I would go on to have other encounters with whatever's happening in this area, and sometimes I just didn't have a thought to be scared. Other times I did. I don't know if that makes sense, but no.
Speaker 14: It does make sense because it's like again, I feel like part of the fear either comes from one an aspect of it being unknown, or two an aspect of you thinking you know what it is, so in turn, then you know to be afraid of it. It's kind of like the chicken or the egg concept. It's like which one comes first, Like they're both seem like they could definitely be plausible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And at the time, I hadn't had I didn't believe in Bigfoot at all. So I thought that I believed in the paranormal because before we moved to this place in the mountains, I did live in a house that was all intensive purposes, haunted, very haunted. So I did believe in the paranormal, and I believe that things could take spirit for them. So I was a lot of times I was attributing this to their normal because I didn't believe in Bigfoot yet. So anyway, and I know, thank you for telling your story, by the way, and I know you mentioned Bigfoot. Did you want to get into any of that.
Speaker 12: Today, Uh, if you want.
Speaker 14: Man, I always like having excuses to be able to like interact into another podcast with someone because anybody it's a podcast or you do these things, you have these great conversations and then you like run out of stuff to talk about and then you like lose touch for a while. So I feel like it might be a good spot that we can leave it and then we already have something to get way into next time, because I could go for another hour on Bigfoot Man. So yeah, like we can do like a whole show just tackle bigfoot stuff because I got some I haven't seen anything firsthand, but I've definitely had bigfoot experiences, So okay.
Speaker 12: We'll leave it all that stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll leave it as a cliffhanger, because it sounded like you had a nice body of work on this subject, like the way you were talking about it earlier. You were alluding to it like you've got a lot of stuff to say about bigfoot, and I know you do because of your show, but it seems like you've got some like new found in or something you're working with. So let's just leave it as the cliffhanger and we'll get in that on another episode.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, did you want to touch on anything else about your story? And thanks again for telling that.
Speaker 14: I mean, I do have some other like more paranormal stuff that kind of links into another thing that we could possibly do a show about at some point, which was like me having all these like sleep paralysis and astral projection experiences when I was a kid, so I mean even kind of time stuff back in that there is an aspect of more phil that falls into like that portion of my experiences, So that could be another one that I can reconnect back into Northfield and come full circle a little bit with that one next time too.
Speaker 12: So there you go. There's two opportunities for two more things we could dive into a tuner shows.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's awesome, man, We'll just go ahead and wrap it up. Shane, Thanks again for coming on and tell everybody where they can find you.
Speaker 14: So considering that I do two podcasts, Increase of Our Reality is my solo show that's very interview based, covering any French topic from you know, virtuality to conspiracies to geopolitics to sasquatch and cryptids to UFOs to pretty much anything that's open minded as a whole.
Speaker 12: And then my other.
Speaker 14: Show is Bizarre Encounters, which is primarily focusing on paranormal cryptids UFOs, which I do with my co host Orne, so that's a little bit more deep dive style, but we do have some interviews mixed in and on top of that, I also have a show called Bizarre Inquiries that Orn and I do. It was like a short form show, but that's about to be becoming a live one hour Patreon monthly show or not Patreon YouTube monthly show. So everybody wants to check out all three of the different projects that I'm working on on top of another big project that's coming out in well going to be starting to be worked on in spring with Riley from Midwest myth Thoughs, which we'll give more information on that as week closer, because we don't want anybody to try to us the punch on that one. But yeah, if you guys want to check out all the different stuff I'm working on, all the different stuff that I do, you guys can go and check out Open Minds Media, which is my production company that I kind of put everything under to make it quick and easy. But if you guys want to check that out, go and check out h T t PS dot dot dot slash, you know, the normal Internet shit, l A n K t R, peerd E slash, open Underscore Minds Underscore Media, and you guys will be able to find all the stuff that I work on all under that one.
Speaker 12: Weblink and tap.
Speaker 7: All right, thanks again. I'll put all your stuff in the description below and as always break the mold, conquer the realm, and thanks for listening.