Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 2: Brace yourself for an epic night.
Speaker 3: Brentley Gilbert is hitting the Ledge Amphitheater on May ninth with this powerful country rock performance. This is one show you can't afford the mess. Check out KFA dot com Cure contests to see how you can win your way in today.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: That's right, it's time, let's go. Let's do this A twenty five. Just the rags this week.
Speaker 6: Rags.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 2: We've been the guest heavy the last one four or five months, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, weird in here.
Speaker 2: Just the poor, the.
Speaker 7: Stuff that goes on in commercial breaks in that room.
Speaker 4: What is I got?
Speaker 2: Questionable?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Mark exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: He's his lips fish Field.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, there, we're right against the glass. Gross. Okay, all right, The Power.
Speaker 2: Trip welcomes you to initials Game five sixty eight presented by Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing.
Speaker 5: That's Heating and Plumbing keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. Right now, you can get a free furnace with a purchase of a new air conditioner.
Speaker 2: You're what I said, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Twenty one twenty column today or scheduled online at hurlberthp dot com.
Speaker 2: That's Hurlbert HP dot com. And those guys and gals have been awesome. They've been on our little show here for what five months? Six months?
Speaker 4: And then like that.
Speaker 2: They're awesome. Man, they're great. Shout out to Hurlbert. They're awesome. All right, let's go around the room. Let's meet the competitor. Sauce. What happens if you win Game five sixty eight.
Speaker 9: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Really excited to announce at Seventh Avenue Pizza is now available at marinos A grocery stores in Illinois and if I win today, tweet me and take Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, and one of you could one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue by Paul well Hawk.
Speaker 2: If you drive to Champagne, this SE's easy top. Why don't you stop at Marinos. I definitely Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 5: I definitely will and uh and by the way, I'll be driving my sweet truck. And if I win, you'll get tempersent off your entire order now through Monday in store online at radco dot com using the promo code initials. They've been with me since the very beginning. Thank you Radco. Just count doesn't play toppers. I got all kinds of good stuff at Radco Martin's Guess where I went on Wednesday?
Speaker 7: I bet you got trimmed at Great Clips.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: Those people are so good over there, Great Salons. Take my kids, They're Great Clips. Thank you for being my sponsor. If I win today, tweet me tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one like you Winter is gonna get it for free one hundred Nope, one years worth. Well, you have one year's worth of free haircuts at Great Clips salons.
Speaker 2: What a deal, good time last but today certainly not least parish no longer no longer a free agent parish. That's happening now.
Speaker 10: I am so excited about this when I am sponsored today by my great friends at by the Yard and if I win, visit any of By the Yards three showrooms and mentioned Initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yards maintenance freeing or furniture Goodness offer valid on in store purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much by the art I've got. I've had this for years and I can't wait to get That's so cool.
Speaker 2: That's nice, love it. Thank you by the art they have real nice Thanks thank you. Mom. You get it like around a fire pit in the backyard.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're still sitting. You're relaxing on a weekend, and you're playing the home version of Initials that you can get at Initials Game dot Com. Version four available now, version six I think mayn't care an away version sets Nicky's pumped Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 2: You can also play this at bars and breweries all over the Upper Midwest with initials game live dot com. We're closing in on fifty locations for you Carlos. You guys ready, guys, you're ready. Before we play game five sixty eight six, one of you gets a crack at eighty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Noway time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 5: Jackpop, that is correct, eighty eight thousand dollars. You're looking to buy a new car, save money in your current Carlan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Now a Frank Carlin races lost four point nine to nine percent APR. Apply today, say Paul FU diverg slash kfan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: This is such a cool bit. Eighty eight thousand dollars up for grabs, singing. How many radio shows you get to say that? Not many? But thankfully thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, this show does. The lucky caller is going to get one shot at this. They guess the initials I'm about to use. I'm the only one who knows the initials. If they get one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is sweet. That'll make your weekend. But if you say both in the right spot, you win the Progressive jackpot, which is now up to eighty eight thousand. That'll make more than your weekend. I think if you win eighty eight k let's see who we have. Good morning? What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 4: Bob from mccorner, Oh, Bob from Laconia. I love a cony?
Speaker 6: All right, Bob? Are you man? Doing well?
Speaker 4: Guys? Are you today's your day?
Speaker 2: Brother? Doing great?
Speaker 8: Doing great? Holster.
Speaker 2: Let's let's make your weekend man. Let's let's win eighty eight thousand dollars, shall we?
Speaker 6: That'd be awesome?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool? E A is an apple k A as an apple k as in Kentucky.
Speaker 6: That'll work.
Speaker 2: Okay, A as an apple k as in Kentucky. You're going AK? Is the day a K All right, Bob and WACONI is going AK. If he has one right, he wins two hundred and fifty bucks. If he does him both right, he has eighty eight thousands. Come on, Steve Dollar, Do you guys feel like I add enough drama? Too much drama?
Speaker 4: Not enough? Like?
Speaker 2: Where do wait? Where do you stand? Do I drag it out too long? Not long enough to you.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: I think you do a great job. Oh thanks, Paul. Yeah, Oh you're in vacation mode. Yeah, that's for sure. Wait and you're tired of me? Sorry, Boddy? No no, no, no, no, no A no K. That's all right.
Speaker 4: Give me M double D.
Speaker 2: What do you want for the initials we had like a month ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, every week?
Speaker 2: All right, all right? No double letters for Game five sixty eight. No vowels either, thank god. First letter is w YEP, second letter is p w p w P. All right, yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer best out of twelve. All time record is nine, held by Sauce Aging and on car Man.
Speaker 4: I feel the spirit of charge, Say I.
Speaker 2: Gotta spirit of charge?
Speaker 4: Yeah, charge is back. You're bringing us there is, let's go charge. It's all on you.
Speaker 2: Looks like that dude from adolescence. Oh Stephen Graham, Yes he gets that all the time. How he's ripped.
Speaker 8: That's a great. Yeah, rift not great, but it's wonderfully done.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go Game five sixty eight. Number one of WP.
Speaker 6: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Often aids in advancement. Clue number two might involve some unusual movement. Clue number three isn't controlled. Clue number four it's considered erratic. Clue number five this is an accident or a mistake. Final clue Clue number six, This isn't caught and has to be chased after Paul yep or three two one parish wet pig No Marti in uh wow, Martian hawk five or three two one.
Speaker 4: Wet Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How many other guesses we got going over here?
Speaker 2: If you say wet pig, yeah.
Speaker 4: You can't catch that?
Speaker 2: What pig? Sure generally advancement?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What what's erratic that isn't caught and has to be chased after?
Speaker 4: That's obviously we don't know. Yeah, clearly it's an accident.
Speaker 2: It's a mistake. What if I said it's sports related something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: That was that.
Speaker 2: That was all charge I needed.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure wet pig works. Are you talking about a greasy pig like that?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 8: My god, you're greasy?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean bring this is an accident or in mistake, don't do it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Nobody gets wild? We got this and I never do this, but I feel like I'm going to. I'm just gonna say this. The next the next eleven items. None of them are wet pig.
Speaker 6: I never I am.
Speaker 2: If you're playing along in your cars, I'm like, well, great, now, wet pigs every item seven. It's not going to be. It didn't make the lists, but it's.
Speaker 6: My head.
Speaker 2: What pig you are? The cat? Thank you or whoever you that's Marnie.
Speaker 9: That's that's the only female you A great comeback, Martine's a second.
Speaker 6: Or two?
Speaker 2: All right, guest, wet pig. Nobody got number one. Here's number two of WP Clue number one, often updated annually.
Speaker 6: Clue number two historically free. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Gen Z probably hasn't used this Paul Yep.
Speaker 8: Word processor. That's free.
Speaker 2: I have just guessed wet pig.
Speaker 8: It's better than that.
Speaker 2: Sauce out for the rest of number two.
Speaker 8: I'm currently using that. I just looked up.
Speaker 6: Clue number four features numbers mm HM. Clue number five.
Speaker 2: Were delivered or mailed to your home.
Speaker 6: Final clue clue number six.
Speaker 2: You could flip through this alphabetical directory five four, three, two one phone book. Church, My God, it's too late to let Church play. He's winning, he's up to nothing.
Speaker 4: Can he just play the rest of the way that he can just wait till we just don't get it.
Speaker 2: Those are the white ages with zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I knew the phone book too, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about it being delivered. I was just on a magazine, white pages, okay, nothing didn't speaking of winning with a zero? Howk in Colorado? And the lady in Colorado? And oh, wet pig, There you go.
Speaker 8: He got it.
Speaker 2: You finally got there, all right. Nobody has scored through too. We're often starts.
Speaker 4: Well, we were one for three last week, weren't we something like that.
Speaker 6: Here's number three of WP Clue number one can be weak. Clue number two can be measured Clue number three.
Speaker 2: In one sense, ideal strength is subjective. Yep, water pressure, that's right? Oh good one.
Speaker 8: Goode?
Speaker 2: That is your old water pressure. Yes, Marnie, how do you like it? I don't know what the water pressure I got.
Speaker 4: She's gonna leave the studio.
Speaker 8: Hey, I didn't guess, wet pig.
Speaker 4: It depends on the water pressure.
Speaker 2: Marny has one, where through three dominating with one? Uh, Marni has one. Nobody else has any. Here's number four.
Speaker 6: Of WP clue number one.
Speaker 2: You can be in this.
Speaker 6: Clue number two often involves movement.
Speaker 2: Paul yep water park.
Speaker 6: Sauce.
Speaker 2: For the rest of number four.
Speaker 8: Works.
Speaker 6: Clue number three, your family might be involved. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Features secrecy and comp potentiality huck Ye wedding proposal, Marnie, Marnie, witness protection. That's right, good one. That is witness protection. Yes, it's wedding proposal. Dumbanta, it's a couple of them.
Speaker 4: I'm still trying to figure fit everything into a pig.
Speaker 2: That is Jesus. That is witness protection. And Marnie has tied charts with two brilliant Marns to nothing that might win. They've gotten harder. And if you again didn't quite hear that, Paris said he's trying to fit everything into a pig. He wants to be deliberate. What I said, Marnie has two. Here is number five of w P. Clue number one considered expressive. Clue number two you might do this at a party. Clue number three overly elaborate. Clue number four is long winded. Clue number five is increasingly verbose.
Speaker 6: Fnal Clue Clue number six, you're.
Speaker 2: Doing this if you speak passionately commonly with extravagant language about a subject at length five four three two one. This one was super tough.
Speaker 10: You know this.
Speaker 4: I don't know they, thank God doesn't.
Speaker 3: Know this one.
Speaker 2: This one is tough. This is the toughest one of the group. The other two you should pig no what pig no idea? That's wax poetics. I thought of that. But that's a tough one. That you're trying to fit everything into a pig. That's one of the tougher ones of all time. That's a tough rid.
Speaker 8: You can't get it. We're all screwed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wax poetics.
Speaker 2: All right, three misses, three misses out of five, that's got to be a record. But still are on fire. That one, I understand. Martin has Martins has two. Here's number six of w P Clue number one often used symbolically. Clue number two can be intimidating.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Sometimes used in a ceremony. Clue number four is applied or smarting ye war paint, war paints, And Marny has three points through six, but you have all of the points. It's three nothing at halftime. Wow, that's gotta be the first time that's happened. Three D three rip at half Mars that is a war paint. Yes, Marty, all right, war paint? All right? Mars has three. Everybody else with the goose egg jesuz wet pig he derailed the entire game. Here's number seven of WP Clue number one involves three people. Clue number two includes only women. Clue number three have famous parents.
Speaker 4: Mark Yep, Wilson, Phillips, good job.
Speaker 2: Wilson in your on, don't pull your hands up. I'm gonna guess you're specifically gonna ask about Carnie Wilson.
Speaker 8: I'm guessing asking about any I.
Speaker 2: Mean the answer is yes, yes, and yes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Marty has three, Parish has one. Here's number This is the fun.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Number eight of w P clue number one is a warning of sorts.
Speaker 4: Mark okay, wet paint.
Speaker 8: That's not bad. That's not bad.
Speaker 2: Did anybody else think the second word was going to be? Pick no, not wet paint. Parish out for the rest of number eight. Good guess though.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 6: The number two includes an image. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Historically rectangular Clue number four often included a monetary amount. Clue number five often included a name. Description and additional information. Hu yep wanted poster. That's right by poster and Chris is on the board. Thanks h Marty. You have three with four to go. Parish and Hawk both on the board with one saucer. Mathematically, can we start back with the big No you guys, No three of you. Three of you are still losing to charge. Here is number nine of WP. Clue number one commonly mostly white. Clue number two commonly and mostly rectangular.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: You should have two of these.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: These are somewhat designed and intended to shame or embarrass.
Speaker 6: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: These are issued and required for a specific duration of time.
Speaker 6: No final clue. Clue number six this is the nickname.
Speaker 2: Of something repeat or serious offenders have to have. YEP four three two one. Sauce is out for the rest of number nine. Let me finish. Clue six. Number six this is the nickname of something repeat or serious offenders have to have displayed on the front and the back of the Martin whiskey plates. Those are whiskey plates. Sauce knew it, he just couldn't come up with the world.
Speaker 8: I knew you could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could see it in your face that you had it. But Whiskey plates all right, you got there though, mar Parish and Hawker three back with three to go.
Speaker 8: What I don't know?
Speaker 2: What did we miss over there where?
Speaker 4: How the heck did I miss that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, you can thank your attorney for that. Thank you, Lambert.
Speaker 8: I miss though.
Speaker 6: Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Every year Mark puts new tabs on this brilliant I would have got that, all right. Marnie has four Parish and Hawk. You're not out of this yet. One of you has to get here, good guys, one of us Saucier mathematically to keep going. Marny's going for the win. If you get number ten, Marns here we go, Marni for the win. Number ten of WP. Clue number one, the first word is artificially generated. Clue number two features safety measures.
Speaker 6: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Might involve dozens or even hundreds of people.
Speaker 6: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: These operate in intervals or set cycles. Clue number five, in a sense, features jumping or floating. Clue Clue number six This is a major attraction at most Mark Hawk was first water park Paris. Yes or no pass, I can finish the clue go ahead, Okay, Hawk's out for the rest of ten.
Speaker 6: Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This is a major attraction at most major parts. Paul Live or wave pool. That locks it up for Marnie.
Speaker 10: Weird, damn two things I thought of before the start was waveful and wax poetic, and somehow I came up with wet pig.
Speaker 6: Wet pig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Martin's that locks it up. Tough, weird one, but still. Here's the last two to number eleven of w P.
Speaker 6: Clue number one is a presentation of sorts. Clue number two is first. Clue number three can generate buzz or excitement. Clue number four might be attended.
Speaker 2: Huh you watch party, Marney Marny World premiere, Yes, my lord, it is a world premiere, all right, Marnie trying to run up the old scoreboard. Five to one to one to one. Here's number twelve of the final item of WP Clue number one are selected. Clue number two have rolls, Marnie, go for it. Wedding party. Wow, marn All right, we had some weird ones today, but when you were locked in, you just killed it today. Six for Marny six to one to one to one, it's nice you guys.
Speaker 4: Were you guys?
Speaker 8: That was so good.
Speaker 2: Church got to thank you. Come on, put you guys in the room. They only lost by one a couple of you. Man, I look, you know hard that is tough, and wax poetic is super tough. But the last three weeks you've gotten a little harder.
Speaker 4: You've yeah, you've gotten me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 7: I feel like the like the wild pitch one when you you didn't even use the term baseball for sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that was you know, plus a.
Speaker 6: Sow.
Speaker 2: The clues fit as well, played until you said water park. But can we go all the way back just for a second. Yeah, let's often aids in advancement. Wet pigs wet picture might involve some unusual movement, wet pig, controlled, wet peg, erratic. Wet pig is an accident or a mistake. Okay, this isn't caught and has to be chased after. That's the one that makes the most sense.
Speaker 4: For that's what I rang it on Mars.
Speaker 2: If you're a wet pig and you look like an absolute disaster, you know what you should do is go get your hair cut at great how about that?
Speaker 7: Go ahead now tweet me and tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and what do you use is going to win free haircuts for an entire year at Great Clips salons.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Greg Clubs.
Speaker 5: Nice job, Thank you by the art.
Speaker 2: Wow, you didn't win pair welcome, but I want to I got to.
Speaker 4: Thank them for me to say wet pig, Yeah, welcome aboard. I'm sure they're trying to see how they.
Speaker 2: Can get out of it.
Speaker 7: I just yeah, I'm getting a call here from Jacob and by the yard. They said the best they're done.
Speaker 8: They're going to put it.
Speaker 2: You're a scratch, I know the way. No weird game.
Speaker 8: That was weird.
Speaker 4: And you and you guys were wondering, what, Corey, how can I last something like that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, weird start the Barns dominating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a lot of wps that such as well west Point is the only other one. I but I when you sometimes you give odd letters like that, I'm like, there there are only six in the world.
Speaker 2: And he's got them all in the game tie breaker one west Point west Point, so that if we got there you were waiting for it.
Speaker 4: I had west Point wax poetic.
Speaker 10: How did you have wax poetic because I was stuck on wet page and then I had wayful. Those are the three in my head, and I did not when you started saying the clues to wax poetic and waveful.
Speaker 4: I had nothing. I was on water park and so to him, my brain cracked.
Speaker 2: Wax poetical. It's got to be waking to think of that. You thought of it, and I laid it on a for you wire.
Speaker 7: Do you think there's a chance you really don't know what wax poetic means?
Speaker 2: Serious?
Speaker 10: I've heard it once or twice when I've been done with my hosts on the NHL network, you know, the the hosts that are nice to.
Speaker 7: Me, Yes, and you know they say you really waxed poetic today, But really they.
Speaker 4: Were ripping you, Yeah, because I was talking about what pigs? What pig is going to get you in initials than white rice?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 4: I mean, how was the wrong initials?
Speaker 2: Wasn't that doctor? It's a weird doctor? Pretty good? All right, Sauce. We'll see you what Wednesday? Yes, I'll be back for the Master's bed.
Speaker 4: Love you.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 2: All right, We're back five thirty to nine on Monday. Everybody have a great weekend. I already have a wonder for day.
Speaker 4: Love that sunshine girl. Enjoy your day by