Speaker 1: M hm, stay tuned. What the FuG are we going to talk about tonight?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: It's trying real soon, last steps and the feeling of the drill. That's some fell in your own burst that's fine.
Speaker 2: The corner that is even gonna sigh.
Speaker 3: O'm killed and the never.
Speaker 2: Never got tie out of lock of my thoughts.
Speaker 3: About and I'm done wait for the worst, but the worst one card quiet.
Speaker 2: Then there's those ships coming in.
Speaker 3: Step wants a running, the son of his own not of coping, stop sound broking, and I mean it's gone dug out.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a lot, says to the right out and a sis.
Speaker 3: Claim for that moment in time, the final come back and.
Speaker 1: Selling me a d man here?
Speaker 3: Who is calling?
Speaker 2: And real soon? Really is it here? It's just telling you.
Speaker 3: Stop and a meet. It's going down the bone of the sail baddy after.
Speaker 2: The things play a phone that moment.
Speaker 1: Inside and that.
Speaker 3: Final come back on me and die, I shall crying.
Speaker 2: That's something the stuff from it. Last step, I'm going a wall want.
Speaker 3: The Bryant something not a number, last step on the number.
Speaker 2: A dumb.
Speaker 3: Nothing step?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on? Let me just play this again? Real quickcase not not the whole thing, just the beginning here. I think this is pretty cool, very nice, very nice. One of our really awesome talented people over I have TJ Media made this one custom for me, so that was very nice of them. And if I can get rid of this, that'd be cool too.
Speaker 4: There it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time I watch that video and I see my daughter smile, so good stuff. Okay, I have been kind of detached from the world because I've been making I've been getting up really early and then going to these markets and standing from nine to four longer than that doing set up, handling customers when they actually showed up, and I still have more more day to go, and I have an internet I'm sorry a host. I ordered to get out before Wednesday, or by Wednesday at least, and doctor Peter Glidden will be with us now on Wednesdays one pm Central time, so that's twelve here, eleven Pacific. Yeah, you get it right. So we had to switching around because of these markets that are going until April.
Speaker 5: I paid for two months already. Let's hope things improve.
Speaker 1: We're doing our best on our own to kind of like get the word out, but they kind of address this whole thing for snowbirds, which are retired people advancing their ridges. They buy certain things, they don't buy certain other things. And there wasn't hasn't been a lot of people showing up. But I'm told things will are going to be every It's always tomorrow, tomorrow, next week.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. But in the meantime, all right, so this is what we're doing. We got to look at some things. Intelligent evil dust, like Julian Nissange has coined.
Speaker 5: I think back in like what was it, twenty sixteen or.
Speaker 1: Something like that, he said that intelligent evil dust scattered everywhere in everything. It was that little artie video clip greasy windshields, the fog right, and I've had I think it was Niche. I know it was Niche talking about it, but I'm not sure what we were talking like, who was if it's somebody specific we were talking about it specifically, we were like her own personal experience. But weird snow even has happened where he would leave a weird, greasy residue and went melt right. And someone said he can even light the shin up fire, which that shouldn't happen, right, So we were talking about nano, we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Aerosol vaccines. What a friend of ours, friend of mine.
Speaker 1: Who I haven't talked to, try to try to get in touch with, but luckily, and I'm grateful that he found that he did finally get back to me and say hello.
Speaker 5: And you know, Rob Breezy was a really good guy.
Speaker 1: He's been on the show a couple of times, and he sent me some information that he's been gathering. So I'm gonna piece this together a little bit. So it starts off he's sending me these clips. I'm gonna they're reading them from my phone, so as you see, it's looks like that snippets, So you got to kind of like hear each piece and then kind of put the puzzle together so it says challenges. One of the main challenges with laser communication is maintaining a clear line of sight between the transmitter and the receiver. Weather conditions such as fog or dust can obscure this guy, making it difficult to maintain a signal. Additionally, the technology a quires precise pointing and tracking to keep.
Speaker 5: The laser beam directly accurate, directed accurately.
Speaker 1: So when I'm thinking tracking, I'm thinking of that new AI stuff like that guy, and I actually have him on my YouTube if we have to look at that video with him, Bob. It's stuff that he designed, and he designed it the first section of it like years ago, because on his channel you can see where it first popped up. But you see him like going like this and the dots still on his forehead no matter where he turns. Yeah, So as far as tracking like that, they've come come a long way with the AI stuff or whatever you want to call that technology. But then it says, FDA, this is RT again. FDA backed study finds potentially cancer inducing DNA contamination and Fizer COVID vaccines up to four and seventy times over the limit. Why would there be any limits? Shouldn't it the limit beef in zero? Students conduct like who sets these standards? Oait? They that's who? Students conducted a peer reviewed study in FDA labs under FDA scientists supervision. So the FDA probably knew, okay went on. That was on January second, that came out, And then Rob says in his own one of his own posts, it says, likely the reason the drones stayed near the coast is to avoid loss of line of sight, so they don't have to have any chance of getting obstructed. Because if the laser IR infrared communications gets obstructed, it will automatically switch to RF comms and it will give away the RF signature and provide clues as to the origin of these devices. But theoretically someone might be able to see the laser infrared beam with night vision. It would look like little flashes every so often, almost like static line flicker in the night vision. And he said, then he writes quad deemic from quad copters, says. Network flying platforms are unmanned flying platforms of various types, including unmanned aerial vehicles, drones, tethered balloon, and high altitude. Uh let's see, so, he says. So with all that in mind, these are almost certainly our drones. Infrared laser comms has another advantage increased sensory sensitivity audio video f l l I, f l I R and nuclear I s SR is possible because the RF from the transmitter isn't bleeding back into the system causing interference. I ideal system to use if you are using a gamma radiation detector and need insane and sensitivity, or if you are trying to unalive a president. The purple glow of the drones is the infrared laser communication beam hitting the top of the drone on the receiver beacon and reacting with the atmosphere. I've seen it on targeting. Infrared lasers looks more pronounced on a cell phone camera, and that says healthcare applications. A recent study published in February twenty twenty four introduced a prototype laser communications system integrated with drones for healthcare applications. This system uses drones as dynamic relay nodes to transmit and receive data via laser signals, enhancing connectivity and data transfer in the health sector and okay, advantages of infra red laser communication. IR laser communication is less susceptible to jamming and interception compared to RF signals.
Speaker 5: I was just reading about the USS Liberty and how they were.
Speaker 1: Jammed from calling out for help, so it was very staticky, and then airplanes being recalled because you know, we can't we can't embarrass the country that is trying to murder a bunch of Americans. You know other if we weren't already Israel first, before Israel was Israel, we would have considered that an act of war from any other country. You know, whether what they did to what they did to them stands them out to what happened at Pearl Harbor, which is also allowed to happen, but that was to give an excuse. They wanted to sink to the bottom of the ocean so that there was no tracer memory of it. So it can also provide higher data transfer rates, which is beneficial for transmitting detailed images and other high bandwidth data that would be.
Speaker 5: Challenges.
Speaker 1: One of the main challenges with laser communications maintaining that that's the other probably read and it says and then the shows the healthcare application, so those are the other parts that we already looked at, and then it says. Drone control via IR laser Using infrared IR laser communication for drone control is an emerging technology that offers several advantages over traditional radio frequency communication methods. Here are some of the points about controlling drones using IR laser communication, which would be probably rate up the AI's alley. If we want to figure if we want to consider who might actually be deploying and operating these drones. If if they've given it out autonomic, if they've given it autonomy like because you have to for AI like, you have to give it access to everything. So who who pulls back the reins on that once AI has it, once it has access to the operation and admins of everything, if it's if it decides it's going to deploy, if it thinks it's objective is to inoculate everybody, if it thinks anything of any reason needs to, If it's programmed in the belief of climate change, and the objective is to get rid of people, what is it? What is it going to do the most efficient thing to carry out that objective? So quine q I n E T so quint Quinnette, quinet quinnette whatever. Quinnt IQ's demonstration in twenty twenty two, we'll just call it quintet iq demonstrated the control of a drone using free space optical communications, which involves the use of laser beams for communication. This method provides and this is interesting too when you think about how they generated DNA by shooting a laser through water. Right, the information is in the light and this one I want to bring this back to what doctor Monso and I were talking about about the spring and the atmosphere in the first place, because the sun is already a very powerful light source obviously, So if that's sending us the data that we need for healthy life to sustain life and get all the information we need from higher source in up here right in the process and whatever, this is just the process or the minds outside the body, in my opinion, If they put something in between that light in you, that light is now beaming whatever that information is in those particles, and that's changing. It's changing the message before it reaches you, right, it's augmenting the message.
Speaker 5: So it's maybe filling us with shit basically, and.
Speaker 1: That could potentially be things that we need to maintain a non mutated body and not developing cancers, you know, sustaining just regular health, mind, cognitive function. All of a sudden, the creator's message is being distorted and augmented before it reaches us because they're spraying something in between us and it. This method provides high bandwidth and low probability of detection, making it suitable for covert ops, Hyperion Project air Bus, and the University of Oxford collaborated on the Hyperion project, which aims to develop an I safe the laser data communications link between a ground station and a drone. The project uses a wavelength of one, five and fifty nanometers, which is I safe, and employs a modulated retro reflector mr R to capture and modify the laser beam for data transmission. The advantages of infrared laser communication IR laser communication is less susceptible to jamming, and then it goes on and on like we are look at that before, right, Let's see if this is so, I should probably find this link here, say says what is smart to start buy conspiracy theory as a surrounding abnoma fog enveloping globe intensive. So I left this open to other people to come on in here. Yeah yeah, so herey let me put this up here. So this is from Alexis says I'm the newest as you're well. Video on YouTube Doctor Manso mentioned how one doctor was overweight and figured out just by going outside and getting sun light he was able to lose weight. Yeah, there's a lot to that whole You know, messages from above correcting and fixing you on a daily basis. Keeping the maintenance up right. Now, imagine something with malicious intent screwing up that signal, screwing up that information, changing your tether, poisoning the tether between you and God or whoever you want to a credit with that.
Speaker 5: So what I was saying is, if you were in my.
Speaker 1: Telegram group, I left them our link for everybody. If you guys want to comment, I've had, like I said, very little time, So there's gonna be some holes in my thing here.
Speaker 5: That's other people if you want to fill the gap.
Speaker 1: But no, seriously, what you've seen, what you're we have, the New Orleans deal, the cyber truck dude, lots of weird overlapping there, and Fort Bragg is a linked through all three of them. And you know I always said dirty Dietrich done dirt cheap right, putting the trick in Dietrich or the syop spellcasting that these people do. So let's look at that together. Come on in, tell me where your perspective is coming from and what you think it all means.
Speaker 5: We have to kind of filter through.
Speaker 1: The you know, what we what we hear, and what we because I know a lot of this is awesome misdirection right, misdirection not so much. It's it's the people who grab on these stories who either don't do their homework or are intentionally feeling the the you know, flooding the media with nonsense. So we have to lead through the BS two and not go off on tangents because they sound cool or sci fi and woo.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Let's stay grounded and then ask ourselves, are we is this whole thing, no matter what look, what way we look at it.
Speaker 5: Worth our time? I mean, does it pose a direct threat to us?
Speaker 1: Is it an indication or a sign that something bad is about to happen to you and your family specifically, or is it something that we should duly note but not get too distracted with for the simple reason that if we do, we might lose our you know, take our eye off the ball. And I I think what we have to look at too is the docs. A lot of things are happening that's very weird over there. And I'm going to probably bring up some videos to show that. One of them came from Nick. He shared with me on Instagram, So I'll pull that up in a little bit. There's some strange things happening. I would imagine if this whole idea of they brought these people here, these illegals is undocumented whatever you want to call them, and spread them around. It wasn't just for a diversity's sake that they have a purpose, because they didn't stop doing it after the election election, the Ova election where the o Evays win. Surprise, surprise, Rothschild a Rothschild. Oh look it's Rothschild. Congratulations. All right, we know what's going on with Israel. We know what's been going on with Israel. Looking back at the history and seeing these responses by our government in the past when it comes to this particular terrorist organization that they call a state, what do we what? How do we even justify having anything to do with them? Number one, there were two dieting for them, like without any cover of hey, this is our war, like they didn't even they haven't yet, but I'm sure they will to get more people involved in it. Attacked us like they did on.
Speaker 5: Nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Joint effort between well and then we keep on making I keep on making these separations in my mind because that's the old way of thinking, right that America, Israel, masades Cia, like they have different names, so that they must be different things. I don't think that's true anymore. If it's if it's bank controlled, if it's debt induced, and if it's their people who have flooded this this land and simply do the dance, the dog and pony show, because everything's are pre planned by people whose faces you never see, and they're just here to make it look like we still have a government while they destroy us. There's no difference between us and the IMF, the Bank of International Settlements on the receiving end of their hatred.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: So just because they haven't killed this yet, because they're making use of us first to go kill other people, and they're wars for them before they don't need us anymore, and it's everything's automated, I don't think that's gonna work out for them too well unless they themselves are automated in some way.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're going to be spared.
Speaker 1: But I mean, the Liberty is a perfect example, the egregious, blatant, wicked evil, the LBJ and his advisors.
Speaker 5: It's not a government.
Speaker 1: It's a facade that shows itself when things like that happen, and it reveals itself as we don't have a government. There is no justice. Everyone's life is expendable. If they choose to kill you, and that's it. That's it, and it doesn't the matter. It doesn't have to be justified by you. You don't have to say, well, that's a good reason to kill someone, or that was a they probably should have done that as a qleenup jet. No. No, they take their own people out all the time too, October seventh, whatever suits. They're objective, their goal. This is a cult, and in colts you have sacrifices within the cult all the time. And this goes right back to the eatenite things I was talking about. This is where they came from, the cult, the serpent Wolf cult. That's why you keep out That's why I use the same, the same imagery for the thumbnail tonight, because we need to start looking at this thing from its ancient roots and understanding that this other thing, this development of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, these were all constructs.
Speaker 5: These are layers slapped on top of something.
Speaker 1: That was once a Saturn moon colt, that was a serpent wolf cult as the totems, and they still do the same shit they did five thousand years ago. As far as the human sacrifice, the abuse of the human beings, the pharmacia to kill them off, to rampant abuse of people, and theft of everything that they had because people were afraid of them and their power and their sorcery. That you know, these sorcerers didn't didn't go out and farmed, they didn't get their hands dirty. They have the same attitude as away based too. It's they want their two thy eight hundred slaves or whatever it is. So this is something that we need to look at, and we need to look at that scope when we look at any of these other things going on, I'd be more concerned about what's in containers coming into our ports, maybe something to arm, if it's not people themselves. Like what was happening when the lockdowns occurred and people were seeing floating cities in all these barges. They were kicking the doors open on these on these containers, these seats what they call connexes, and they just looked like Stat's houses of a third of the country as they were floating out there waiting and then all of a sudden, we have this influx of you know, it took of It was quite a long time afterwards, but always this influx of uh of immigration.
Speaker 5: Why are they here?
Speaker 1: Well, why then, specifically, why are other governments And I'm air quoting governments again because that's old way of thinking, dumping out their the gangs, out of their out of their prisons, cleaning out their prisons and sending them this way, And why are we taking them? They are above the law, they are privileged. And that's the thing about equality and racism. It's nobody wants equality because life is hard, especially in a system that avays control. It's not going to be fair. Life isn't fair. Everyone has a hard time at it. Get over it and appreciate that we all have a struggle. Or you don't really mean equality, you mean special privilege, special treatment, And that's what you call equality because you feel like you're owed in, entitled something, because you're not what you perceive as being the ruling class. When we aren't either. We may have been in the past, as I showed in reading the British Eda, we may have been, but even by the time British imperialism came about, that wasn't quite.
Speaker 5: That was this cult acting through them. Same thing in Rome.
Speaker 1: So let's move on here. He said, that's everything I know from being in the industry for almost twenty years. He's talking about the blazers and stuff like that, right, he said, good guys have all been run out, Thank you COVID. They're going to be able to simulate an EMP with the new drones, and they'll drag you. They'll drag us into martial law over it, which would be a good reason to pull guns. And I don't think that they're gonna use human beings and go knocking at your door. You're gonna be more terrified by a drone or drone strikes or robot dogs or something to hand over your weapons. That's the only way that people will second guess that. You know, having a firearm doesn't make you invincible in the first place. Having many people with fire arms, this isn't This isn't the old days, right, It doesn't work like that anymore. Number One, most people aren't special ops training and they don't have a team. They can't even get their neighbor to talk to them. So when you're talking about a bunch of individuals, it's easy to take out a bunch of individuals individually. It's a lot harder when people are organized and working together on a common goal, which is the protection of themselves and their families. That would be nice to see more of. But even then, the technology that we're facing very silently, very you know, plausibly deniable. They could poison you. They could in any way, shape or form things shift through your pipes into your home if they wanted to, or whatever your little group clubhouse would be. If you're in a group, setting into the water, the air that you're breathing just in that area, they can just screw that up, or energy weapons, all things that people can't really see and it can only assume but would never really know. I mean, they could light your ass on fire. They can napop in your ass if they wanted to, and they'll just make up any other story like they did with the Waco and be like, these people are evil, they're in a cult. They do this to children, and it's all bullshit. But they rallied the entire state of Texas and the rest of America against a church full of people, and they were cheering when delta force and you know, the breaking of posse comitatas occurred and they burned to death, and as people were running out gunned down. Yes, innocent people, most of them not armed. Some of them Well, hey, wouldn't you be if somebody was trying to actively kill you and who went first?
Speaker 5: The children were killed. That's annivey event if you ever seen one.
Speaker 1: He says. The infrared laser communication with the drones is not meant to stop jamming. It's meant to allow our drones to jam and still maintain communications. And I think that's that's it from from Rob this evening. Oh no, no, wait, hold on, I got more. Ooh.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want to say that one, though, I'll say this one because this somebody fact checked this for me.
Speaker 1: And Yahoo's nephew has an open letter to America telling all young Americans the cream of the crop, the breeders, those who make more wonderful Americans. You know, every so often they have to have a war and completely wipe out a full bloodline, right, says open letter to America telling all young Americans not to refuse service in the Middle East.
Speaker 5: And I made a joke because they said that a lot of people are leaving Israel.
Speaker 1: I said they're probably moving to the Ukraine because there's been like one hundred and eighty thousand or two hundred thousand, if those numbers are even active, probably more moving to.
Speaker 5: What Zelensky called Big Israel.
Speaker 1: But they're probably coming here too, depends on what they're depending on what they're meaning to do with us next. All right, so that's that. Let me show you what a nick send us. But yeah, okay, hold on me pop this up. I have family in western Washington State. They're getting this unusual fog and they feel sick, headaches, muscle as weird. Yeah, kind of like after you get a shot, right, or any other kind of poisoning from above.
Speaker 5: But guess what, guess what we'll roll out right after this.
Speaker 1: There'll be no man in the media about the fog after if they've put their little on it and then like this and back off. But then you'll start hearing bird flu, this flu getta data virus. And then people will say, and by the way, this is what they call cold. Let me roll my eyes when I say this cold and flu season where the majority of elderly people, reflexively, especially if they live in homes like you know, group homes, like old elderly people's homes, get a flu shot. They can put whatever the hell they want to put in there, because all shots are poisoned. Doesn't matter what want it is, it doesn't matter what the name of it on. They're injecting something past your gut. It's a stupid idea, and it's poisonous and it's a shock to your system every single time. Some are more severe than others, and it can either be rapid or it could be over years, but you're forever fucked in one way, shape or form. You'll get leukemia when you're twenty years later, who knows, But they're not good for you. Right after sugar overdose season, I thought that was Halloween. Yeah, the Halloween right, yeah, Yeah, which is it? Also? You know, Mike, that's a really important point too, if you've read the book Murdered by Injection and the correlation between that and the polio shot or any shot or any parasite even and the high amount of sugar intake in children and how they were getting polio. But then when one doctor in North Carolina, I believe it was North Carolina, he got the whole town or whatever, because I can think he was like the town doc or whatever, you know, was urging them not to do the ice cream, the candy bars, in the soda all summer long, and there was a dramatic decrease and the quote unquote polio breaks or epidemic or whatever. And then the following year, the shithole companies who now we know who what they're in business to do. They're the cat like you know, it's like like new to improved joker products. Here's one thing, but it needs to be activated with this so we can make multiple corporations and businesses and sell multiple different items. And when people put them all together, they drop dead or they get super sick or whatever. So these candy companies and soda companies they started hammering the ads hardcore, and the following year they were like skyrocketed like four hundred percent from the from the previous year of cases of polio. And that if that's not if that's not a scientific you know, double blind tests or anything, it's still pretty pretty interesting to see the impact of what sugar has when it comes to these shots. All right, let me go into and by the way, the like I said, the link, the link is on the telegram, the link is in the rumble chat. And then we put let me put in the FTJ two. Hey, what's a bush Mastah? Wait, this is an old one.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me refresh this before I started battling to people.
Speaker 1: Who might not even be there.
Speaker 5: I forgot I need to do this.
Speaker 1: Hold on, it takes a little while for things to catch up. Mum, that's not the that's not today's title. Let's see if this updates. Oh yeah, there is. I don't know why there's a one in it unless I'm not being seen again. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Really I checked all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 5: Oh and thank you to whomever, because I just noticed they went up a couple of dollars.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: On the.
Speaker 5: The FTJ media thing. So let me see is already went over here? Oh yeah, there is. Okay, it looks like it's visible.
Speaker 1: Yep. Somebody got the somebody got the dolphin. So thank you to whoever that was. I don't know, I didn't hear it. That is bushmaster. I rolled with the Geiger counter, EMF meter, water filters, and other survival gear. The MF meter is a big eye opener. In certain parts of town. You're getting microwave. Yeah, you know, it's funny. I started bringing I forgot what the name of it was, I had this little tiny one. It cost me one hundred and eighty five dollars. Is a piece of crap because the internal battery only half charged after like having it for a couple of months. And it was some Russian thing but it wasn't I don't know. It was some other Chinese person selling a Russian device, right, and they were.
Speaker 5: Like, no, we can't do eat the about it.
Speaker 7: Did it?
Speaker 1: I'm like, you pieces of crap anyway, So I'd have to keep it plugged in, which I'm sure interfered with its readings.
Speaker 5: And then but when I was driving back and forth to San Diego.
Speaker 1: This is back when I still at the store and everything was good, So it probably like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, maybe all up in two thousand twenty one, it was. It was jumping at certain times, and more especially the closer I got to San Diego, and then it would just spike randomly when I was there. When I came back here, it wasn't. It was pretty fine, but the it was a I forgot the name of it.
Speaker 3: What it was.
Speaker 5: It was checking for some sort of sort of radiation.
Speaker 1: And it would spike a lot over in California, which is where they also have radioactive milk, you know. But no, don't, let's forget about Fukushima. That has nothing to do with anything at all, not at all. Maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're just a radiating, radiating us.
Speaker 1: Then you would think that they would want to point the finger at Fukushima so they don't look like the murderers that they are. I don't know if you guys remember when they jacked the.
Speaker 8: The the the.
Speaker 1: Ceiling or the the the requirements or the the you know, the max you can you can have to and still be safe that level, They like increased it by like one thousand percent shortly after Fukushima occurred, just so that I would stay within the parameters.
Speaker 5: Again, They no mention of that, no mention that the reason why it's not way.
Speaker 1: Above that right now is because they like changed changed the formula and changed the allowable amount of radiation to call it considered safe. Right and then they tell us that they're radiating drains, flour and meat for parasites. Of course, parasites, not because it would be hard for them to get rid of the radiation because it's saturating everything. Or maybe they're just doing it on purpose and just telling you there's a good reason to do it. There's darned there's darn little fleas in your flower. It's good thing we have government looking out for us. Oh yeah, I was supposed to do that. Here. I'm gonna put this over in FDJ media too. I don't expect a whole lot people on FTJ media to be watching right now because I think flood came on flood or.
Speaker 5: Or it was let me see, I'll tell you in a second. Maybe it was Davis Lherman.
Speaker 1: I think it was Davis. He's got a great show and it's on at FTJ media right now. So the right perspective is the name of it. So there you go, the stream maor links right there. If anyone wants to add correspondence in the field, tell me, tell me what's going on, what the heck you are seeing, and what you make of Like, here's a topic I don't know too many details about, and it's the cyber truck thing. All I know is I heard Fort Bragg between that one other event and the New Orleans guy, all seemed to be hanging out the same freaking place right Oh the other the other Fort Bragg guy was a guy who allegedly.
Speaker 5: Was a tempting to uh.
Speaker 1: Go target practicing at mar Lago before he got caught. Right, So yeah, that was a Fort Bragg tie in. And apparently there's a lot of mk ultra there.
Speaker 5: Which would make me wonder where Luigi.
Speaker 1: Falls in there, a texaali But they put a cancer warning on almost everything in California, Yeah, right, the prop sixty five, Yeah, which is actually true about roasting coffee bean. Sadly enough, there's a chemical that's produced. It's the same thing that doctor It's like the same type of chemical that doctor Glitten talks about why you don't want to char meet when you're cooking on the grill or any want to killan your grill, so that that charge stuff isn't like on your food the best tasting part, you know, the part that it gives a little bit of yeah, you don't want that apparently, And one would even wonder if maybe that wasn't always the case, Like maybe it's because of all the injections they put in the meat, the crap that they feed it that once you cook that down into a fine concentrate, that then it creates a different chemical that I normally wouldn't have. Right, that says f because like tobacco and what do you call it, nicotine aren't really all that bad. It's when you put a whole bunch of chemicals in them, light them on, fire them, and suck in that smoke from all those chemicals that they add to it.
Speaker 5: Then it becomes cancerous. Then it becomes all this other stuff.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Apparently nicotine isn't even all that addictive without these other flavons that they that they add to things that actually triggered the brain for the for the the craving. But because it's associated with the nicotine, apparently that's why they I think they do the same thing with vapes too. In the fas so it says Bushbaster says, and I'm talking. I'm over on FTG media right now. It says five G towers and high tension lines will cook you and give you cancer. A buddy of mine, yoh yeah, was a manager at an autoisone for fifteen years underneath power lines.
Speaker 5: He got stage four cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that changes your So you have that, well, there's a reason to stand six feet apart two, right, because you have your own energy field in going back to the heartbeat of vortex generator.
Speaker 5: And you know whatever electrical charge we give off our our.
Speaker 1: Own magnetic field, well, if that's gets disrupted, then that communication, that information that we're circulating through our body gets corrupted too, and corrupted files make for bad situations. Command prompt nada, Right, so let me let me go back over to super Soldiers.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I missed the where that was supposed to fall in VL nineteen seventy seven. I literally barbecue every night. Yeah, you know what, I like to smoke things with hickory chips. I used the I soak the chips and then I throw them on just a regular clamshell, not clamshell because that opens up like this, right, whatever the round one is, he just pull off the top and it's a decent one. But it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not less six hundred dollars smoker with pellets.
Speaker 3: It's just that.
Speaker 1: And I have gotten good at making the coals and the stuff like that burn nicely and then I wait for it to cook down obviously bad. Yeah, yeah, to put the chips in there, and I like smoking chicken and steak and all that stuff really really nice Hickory is my favorite though, of all the other ones, I think hickory has the best flavor.
Speaker 5: Apple what is you know, misgat kind of have like this, like.
Speaker 1: Really tang. I don't know if it's tang or when I call a sharp taste that I'm not the huge a huge fan of. But hickory is right there, and my daughter loves it too, Like I can make chicken if you cook that chicken with smoker, and the smoker like the way I smoke it, and then you know, there's smoke coming out the sides. It's not sealed perfectly because it's just one of those clamshell ones. And then it has like those little thing that you spin on top if you want to release some of the gas, and sometimes I do to keep the keep it from putting itself out, but I have the thing out the bottom too with the airflow. But most of the time it's close for the most part, and it comes out super smoky, delicious tasting and with just melted butter.
Speaker 5: You feel like you're eating lobster. It's that good.
Speaker 1: My daughter loves it, and she doesn't she's very finicky. My two very things cigarettes and charred beef chunks off the grill LINEX alcohol Yeah right, alcohol is bad too. Uh No, I'm angry. Yeah, okay, let me let me remind everybody once again that the link is out there, because I need some help with this whole cyber truck thing. I didn't catch any of that really, except for simply fire suicide. What you gotta help me out, man, help me out. I'm hanging on that one. I don't know that one. Now is a good time to plug my hot sauce. Hey, thank you, good idea. Let's do that since this market hasn't it's just not driving yet. But again, it's just the third day I've been there, so it's all good. Things will get better, and they better because I spent way too much to be there if I did. If that's not the case, all right, So from the rumble, you can go scroll right down here and you'll see the gifts and go. You see the stripe, you see the buying me a coffee. But today is actually the last day. We have a few hours left for the keepon code holiday helper for twelve percent off right here, versus load up for Christmas. Obviously Christmas is past, but I still have gifts I have to send out. You can get the freet Craft yet create Priestcraft Beyond Babylon book, which by the way, is gonna have a part two coming out soon Preestcraft Dad YadA YadA. But I'm starting to write it and Niche is going to be involved if she if she still is down with it, We're gonna write one chapter together on I think it's gonna be at night on the AI stuff, or we'll individually write our pieces and then we'll work it together, weave it together. Uh okay, So simper fry and she's she's gonna add some WUD to the next book too, so that's cool.
Speaker 5: So simper fry l l C s E m p e r f r y l l C dot com. S E m p E r f r y l l c dot com.
Speaker 1: For those of you who did order books from me to sign, they should be here Monday or Tuesday, I hope, and then I can get your stuff out because I know one person ordered it with the Creatine and I'm just waiting on the book to send it out to you so I can send so I can sign it for you. But super fry llc boo, how they help her this this will be deactivated automatically through the computer system whatever tonight. So this is the last day for the twelve percent off. Okay, And people have been asking me, or they did in the past about this, So now you don't even need the code because some people were putting in ballbusterers. But forgetting the fifteen and then not being able to get the discount, well that doesn't matter anymore because he has a new website.
Speaker 5: If you click it and you look up here.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can actually see this, but it says, you know, backslash Ballbusters discounts, so it's already it's already imprinted into it. So if you get doctor Bonzo's book, if you get any of his you know, shirts, whatever, any of his classes. This is a laser vial which shoot, you shoot the information through the vial and it picks up the information in the vial.
Speaker 5: And this is how they use therapy in this way.
Speaker 1: So yes, it does work that way lasers to transmit the information that it's passing through. So why wouldn't the same thing apply to the sunlight and particles that they're putting in front of it as it's beaming into you all right, but there's that, there's magnetic sticks, there's a tuning forks, laser kid add ons like all this stuff, and you can use my coupon code you should if you want fifteen percent off, and his book from twenty five because there's an e book version. And then there's this Spiral Practitioners guy that I have that he was kind of to provide me with when I met him in Salt Lake City. So this one is really great for flipping. And I've learned how to do it. You have to kind of cross reference one, two, three, and then you're there.
Speaker 5: And then you've you've got it down. It's well now that I know how to use it, it's it's way way helpful.
Speaker 1: And I have used it. I've used it when I had the kidney thing. I used it a bunch of other times afterward, and it's it. I couldn't if I just sit here and say it really worked. It doesn't sound like it make it's real, but it's so it's so strangely how how well this stuff works that I I'll just let you uh experience it yourself, because otherwise you probably won't even yeah whatever, you know, No, seriously it's pretty interesting how how well that works, and it's usually you do it. It's not immediate, but then like with me, like I was taking a nap twenty thirty minutes an hour and then next next thing, I know, like the problem was drastically reduced. All right, So ballbusters here obviously for fifty percent off. I'm doctor Peter Glidden his membership. They got it nice and Crispin clear that these pictures are now. And then if you need the azure Well stuff from doctor Manto because he has alternatives to the activity, just saying and BB five for five percent off, So that's the only one. That's the only time you have to transferred code is if you're going to the azure Well site because he doesn't control that one. So there's the old Hot Sauce store that painted sign. This is kind of fun video if you haven't watched it yet. And then here's doctor Monso and doctor Artists talking about the benefits of Pepper's a little clip there, and then Preestcrafty on Babylon.
Speaker 5: Creatine you can get gallons and they're not they're not in glass.
Speaker 1: When I guess I should probably up up date that picture to the plastic jugs. There's still a gallon, they're just in a different shape. There's these twelve pack eight pack, and then the hot sauces. This one's been pretty popular this week. We're at the markets. The whippers Snapper that's been popular in this town for a while since I've been doing stuff here. The other one was the Humsinger. Humsinger always does really well. That's it right there, and they would green genies, Rountal honey and lime pain they asked to make. But it's really tasty naturally use out for salads too. The Saucers Apprentice was popular this week. The Venom of course, as always, and I don't think I even I don't. I didn't have a sample for Cosmic candy, but I'm sure the honey hob Naro one would have gotten well too. And then these guys, I have to make more samp. I have to make another batch so I have more samples for this stuff. That one is sold out, though this one most certainly is sold out. I have to. I don't know if I can get the peppers again for the reapers until May. Hopefully I can. And they kind of like they everybody is a criminal. Everybody gouges these days. It's not easy to find somebody who doesn't do that if you want with the guy. And I've tried growing my own and it's just not easy to do out here in the desert. Many factors, but brand dex is blood orange, mrugas scorpion pepper.
Speaker 5: That's really tasty. One, he said, the top three spicy right.
Speaker 1: Or to Alai is the hottest, and the Blueberry is Supernova is like the here to Ali, only with blueberry and pomegranate juice in it and a cool label just like this one people say. Or to all like there's a reason why there's a little thing over the e, not how you pronounce it. Or To al hay Is is a place in Ethiopia with a continuously churning lava lake. It's also the site of a place where a bunch of quote unquote radicals grabbed a bunch of like researchers and stuff like that and held them for ransom and then murdered them all some years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah black frikins.
Speaker 1: Uh So anyway, Yeah, so this is They call it the hottest place on earth. And that's why I named my house Sauce after it. I didn't know any other of those other details until much later. Hunted honey with ghost pepper. I'm gonna try to get some material, some ingredients for that for Rebecca to make that. Again, we didn't get it done before Christmas, but like we had people from Greece come to our store when they would visit San Diego and get like eight or ten bottles of this particular honey whenever they were there. They loved it so much.
Speaker 5: That means they checked the bag. Oh my god, nobody does that anymore. All right, So there you have it.
Speaker 1: Lots and lots of good stuff. Avocado, it picks flave with bacon, another pain in the asked to make because I have to cook all the bacon first. Bay, It's all good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, we've went we've gone off on our tangent. Now let's go back to what we were doing. Let me find the video unsupported message you fucking said, of a bitch. It better not be what I'm looking at. I better not see that.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I think I got it. Okay, yeah, I think I see it. I have to get rid of that. Oh have I seen the new Tesla Van?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: But I like vans, but I wouldn't like it to test.
Speaker 1: If Elon made one, I would imagine it would be something that would try to suffocate you in the middle of night, like they say cats due to you when they don't. Yeah, I wouldn't trust it. Let's see bry the whole family in a road trip.
Speaker 2: Either but.
Speaker 5: Fry the what does it say?
Speaker 1: And my Alex fry the whole family in a road trip either from the EMF or catching on fire. Yeah, everything about both of those terrorist attacks seems to be complete bullshit. Then Tim, Oh, yeah, Tim Kennedy is an idiot, is involved that Sean Ryan blah blah blah, A Bill would have said perfectly right. Yeah, Tim Kennedy is freaking actively working against the Second Amendment with his bullshit too. Everybody in this everybody who actually is honest in that community hates him and has for a long time. That's not news. Okay. It says the blast from the truck was diesel and fur work mortars as I supposed to face fake firework. Any professional would have used the piccolo PiZZ black frikins. Yes, I did say that.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's get on this.
Speaker 1: Did I already do this? Right? Way, No, I did. Hold on, I gotta put the volume on it too, audio, forgive me.
Speaker 5: Let's just do like that.
Speaker 1: I might fail to do it.
Speaker 3: Just like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, So this one right here is interesting.
Speaker 9: Something's happening at America's ports that doesn't add up.
Speaker 1: Again, Remember we're taking in the story because you know how sometimes these AI things are generated. Sometimes these voices that we know are at least the voice itself is generated. Maybe it's not the story, but there's an awful lot of you know, be real as in like footage that you get that we would do add to something to keep the images going while you're doing a narrative.
Speaker 5: So who's to say how much of this is real?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's why I'd asked if there was a follow up to this, because it cuts off kind of abruptly, and I was trying to figure out where this whole thing came from, like what was the what was the source of the video, and how much further did it get into detail, and whether or not this is just a put on just to poison the waters and get the conspiracy see a community chasing their tail. But a lot of the elements seem plausible enough to at least let's.
Speaker 5: Have a look at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let me get my sleep with headed off the screen too. It's small enough without me beating on it. There we go. Wow.
Speaker 9: Workers are noticing containers that don't follow normal patterns. They have unusual markings, no proper documentation, and get handled by cruise nobody recognizes. Every day millions of shipping containers move through these ports. Massive cargo ships, each carrying thousands of containers, arrive around the clock.
Speaker 4: It's a twenty four hour operation.
Speaker 1: So we know this obviously is be real or AI generated. Hey, show me docs, show me a guy and invest da da da da da. So that part is probably most certainly CGI generator or like I said, be real, which is just stock footage. Right, it's another way of saying stock footage. But that doesn't necessarily mean that the story is as fabricated, but it could also be. So I want to just say that, and I want to say that enough times to make sure that it says he's because this guy says it was an AI video with one of the first one hundred narrower voices you can download. Yeah, narrator, I think is what he's trying to say, and he probably was using voice texting, And there's some people that go off on a tangent one way or the other way with it. But all I'm saying is this at least puts us in the mindset to remember the doc strike itself, the fact that they wanted to bring automation into that port, and that was one of the reasons why they claimed that they had a grievance because they didn't want to be replaced. They didn't want their ticker gerbs, you know, from automation. So what do they do. They clear out for a period of time, giving them the perfect opportunity to install the very thing that they were bitching about, which was kind of strange, you know, with no eyes on it to see what was happening. So at least keep that part in mind, because there are elements to this that can relate to reality. Even if this itself you might be able to shoot the holes through.
Speaker 9: I don't know, loading, unloading, tracking, and transporting. Every container should have a code, every shipment should have paperwork, and every movement should be logged. But these containers are different. I recently received an email from a customs inspector with fifteen years of experience. What he told me started an investigation.
Speaker 1: That appeal to the expert right.
Speaker 9: That led me to dock workers, crane operators, and truck drivers across the country. They're all seeing the same thing, containers that seem to exist outside the normal system. These aren't your typical military shipments. Those have clear protocols, specific documentation, proper security. These are different. The paperwork shows them empty, but their weight tells a different story. They get priority handling without any rush orders, and most strange, the equipment around them keeps malfunctioning. One crane operator told me his instruments go haywire when handling certain containers. GPS trackers stop working, even the temperature sensors show impossible readings, but when maintenance checks the equipment, they can't find anything wrong. What makes this even more interesting is the pattern. These containers always move through specific ports, always get handled by the same unmarked trucks, and always disappear to locations that don't exist in any shipping database.
Speaker 4: But here's what really caught my attention.
Speaker 9: The security, not regular port security or even military police, different teams showing up just for these containers. Then disappearing, no uniforms, no markings, just quiet efficiency and high tech gear nobody at the ports has seen before.
Speaker 1: So the reason why I let some credence to that is because of the mass influx of immigration and whether or not they're bringing in more people by this method, or things in which to arm them, or whatever else. Just again, this could be completely fabricated from top to bottom. I don't know, but again, there's element here that could very well be a scenario.
Speaker 4: Right Over the.
Speaker 9: Past six months, I've collected accounts from workers across the shipping industry. Tonight, I'm sharing what they told me, From the inspector who noticed something moving in a supposedly empty container to the truck driver who got redirected to a facility that doesn't officially exist. These aren't conspiracy theories. These are first hand accounts from experienced professionals who know every detail of how shipping containers should move through our ports, and what they're seeing it doesn't match anything in their training.
Speaker 4: Let's start with what happened at Port of Long Beach two months.
Speaker 1: Ago, and then it cuts itself off like irritatingly so because there's not really anything there to continue on with. And again, I know there's going to be lots of people with their opinion on that because of the massive AI generated stuff that's in there.
Speaker 4: Book.
Speaker 5: Again, some of those elephants might be a thing.
Speaker 1: And I want to put this back up here too, because this is a really important thing as well, she says. Liberty says, Elon showed his true self with the H one B stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that should.
Speaker 1: Be a sign of things to come to because by him saying and doing that, it just put everybody in their place as to what really like, Oh, Trump's going to push everybody out. No no, no, no no, Well that's one of his guys that he's going to point to a position he doesn't belong in. Right, I would have been able to make all these companies that are destroying the very fabric of everything that's moral and bringing us into a technocratic hell without being allowed.
Speaker 5: In this country as if he's some sort of minority. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious that he would have equate himself to that like he might have He definitely doesn't have a one does not have a one to fifty five IQ, but he might have a a one twenty or one ten certainly not a sixty or or a seventy probably, I mean, at least on the books. Not a convicted rapist. So I mean there's there's other elements that make him different than the other ones, right, But anyhow, it's not apples oranges. See oranges just vouched for apples, So apples are oranges? Apparently, No, it doesn't look like that. And let me just go back over the after Jamid real quick, see what I missed? Hey, did you hear the Elon changed his name? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, is he x?
Speaker 1: Now? When they first reported on the LA incident, this is Texas, Texa Cali WP lady, it says. When they first reported on the LA incident, they said he was not working alone and that there were three men and one woman that planted bombs in other parts of the area. But now they say that he was working alone. And then TEXICALI refly back with what did Elon change his name to? Helena?
Speaker 5: Okay, we're back and let me just check make sure we're caught up here.
Speaker 1: We the humble paint. It's funny too, he says. Clean reflective vests are always a sign of b real or AI. Yeah, Elon's going to fuck all of our faces. Really, it's just like South Park made fun of Garrison Trump effing everyone in the a or whatever it was, and then it I think it cut all right, so there you go. Should just come on, man, like, help me out here. I don't know much about the whole cyber truck thing. That was kind of one of those things that was happening while I was doing other stuff, So I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 5: I know the other dude you know in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: That he was just he was pretty much a normal guy and then all of a sudden went crazy jihadist for no no rhyme or reason and with no like real objective in mind, and he just so happened to be a frequent guest at Fort Bragg, Like how does that come come about? And nobody say, yeah, I think the government's trying to get us killed and trying to make us watch something that we really don't even understand. What the game is here? All right?
Speaker 4: What was this one?
Speaker 1: Oh, let me show you this and let me show you my concerns here, because I know, just like we were talking about with the spring of stuff in the air between us and the sun, and how that messes up and every other thing with the frequencies that are emitted through towers and everything else dishes RF electricmetic magnetic radiation.
Speaker 5: In general, it suppresses your own brain activity, especially if it's pointed at you.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like somebody was saying about power lines and things like that, like this has an effect on the cellular cellular level. How things heal or don't heal because of that and are suspended from healing, and how that can happen internally, not just externally with a cut, all these things. But then add I'm going to put this stupid device over my eyeballs and play a fucking game. This VR stuff is not cool. I don't understand why virtual reality is so appealing. When I found out that my daughter had used one of our friends, I said, never again. Don't let it happen, stop it.
Speaker 5: End of story.
Speaker 1: It just like, just if we can say that when you look at your own phone, that the flicker and the blue light and all the other stuff is affecting your brain and your brain ways and potentially emitting ideas and thoughts into your child's mind, your child's impressionable mind without it even knowing, because it's not direct, and it could be changing their mood, their their their personalities over time, probably potentially changing them from being loving to their parents to being dismissive and detached because that's easier prey for them and you know, breaking up the family and that bond, detaching them from that. It seems like we would be an objective of theirs, right, So why would we put VR goggles on our heads and not think that something bad was going to happen? Just just asking, just asking? So what it says they think this is funny. I don't think it's funny. And if this is, I mean some of it might be like overdone for it because obviously who the hell's recording them, right, and why they're recording them in the first place. But there was something here, right. It says this is why you shouldn't buy VR. One of them says why parents shouldn't be using VR goggles. This one's got boxing gloves on and looks like dad's coming in, right. I don't even think that hit him?
Speaker 3: Do you need help?
Speaker 4: Some told me the world.
Speaker 5: That's an idiot acting.
Speaker 2: This is why parents who shouldn't use.
Speaker 10: The are.
Speaker 1: So yeah, a bunch of highlicks being retarded, of course, but if you can, if you are that lost in a freaking game atmosphere that you know is fake in the first place, you wouldn't be freaking out like that. And if you are, that just goes to show how quickly you can slip into these different states of consciousness and be quite amused and quite involved.
Speaker 5: And quite engaged in it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That seems like you're giving something an awful lot of power over you. The Oh well, hold on, I was a normal guy. And then I heard of a free lunch program at for Bragg. This one is I heard. They both rented from the same rental company. I got nothing to contribute beyond that, Thank you. That was enough. And oh and lightning struck the White House and Capitol State Building that same night.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did see that too.
Speaker 1: I wish I remember where I saw that clip, because I think I saved it or shared it, so, oh, maybe I do know what it is. Hold on, let me go back over the FIFTYJ medias who was going on over here says I saw the guy in the cyber truck was on a reality show. Yeah, because he was Delta Force. He was you know what Delta It's like Dick Force, a bunch of faulc worshipers. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he was good at what he did.
Speaker 1: And it says not sure exactly where to find the reality show he was on, though I'm sure everything's been scrubbed. I think that's what they were saying too. kikiS Maximus Huh. Elon Musk once again changed his name on X. On to change his name on X First of all, he changed Twitter to the stupid uh mark of the Beast, which is what the X is. And by the way, interestingly enough, a lot of strange crap uh really kicked up after the second line across the what was that the what they called the new Madrid fault line with that solar eclipse making making the X from the previous years when they have the other line go across uh yeah at the crossroads. Cross roads is where you go to sell your soul to the devil. There's there's a lot of reasons why that X is kind of interesting, right, and then you have Alistair Croley saying that the true mark of the Beast is an X with a circle around it, exactly like.
Speaker 5: What the X Men logo looks like.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, it says Elon Musk once again changed his name on X but I'm just gonna call it Twitter. On Tuesday, the Tesla CEO debuted Kikias if I was pronouncing it right Maximus as his new name on the social media platform. However, he reverted back to his original moniker on Thursday. The move just after Tesla's cyber truck exploded outside down on Trump's Las Vegas Hotel.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, sins just found this.
Speaker 1: Officials say that after thirty seven year old Green Beret Matthew Livelsburger drove a rented cyber truck to Trump Hotel, he shot himself in the head. I would too if I spent money to rent the cyber truck. I don't think I would have brought myself to the point where I handed over the card to UH to make that purchase in the first place. But you know, if you did it, there's only on there's only one way out at that point, after which the cyber truck packed with fireworks, mortars, and fuel canisters detonated somehow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it probably got wet the batteries.
Speaker 1: The batteries catch on fire if God forbid, it rains, and it's not it's not secured or whatever called the seal is not good on it. And I'm sure he was probably locked into a cyber truck just like all those other electric cars. If he wanted to get out, he probably wasn't able to let me see. And for all we know this, the freaking cyber truck drove him there. He may have been locked in the whole damn time. Probably smelled kind of funky in there if he wasn't there for many hours. And then they say for him to make the trip that he took, he would have had to have charged the cyber truck eight times. No, wonder he killed himself, that's what That's what I uh. I heard it was on some post saying that like he would have had Was that on our telegram, guys? I think it was on our telegram. They said, yeah, if if he had to, if he had to do that, then it's probably why he killed.
Speaker 5: Himself, because he hit it. He had to do the what is this debunked?
Speaker 1: Rebunked? Uh right, I'm trying to find anything here that adds to this. Oh yeah, Bill Night, science guy receives metal from another freaking vegetable. That's great.
Speaker 5: And Bill Nye by the way, if you put a beard on him, he's Abraham Lincoln, just saying. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I just know that that's true because when you see old pictures of Lincoln without the facial hair, and then you look at a picture of young Bill Ny, there's hardly any difference between the two. Okay, so it says thirteen years ago, I can Yeah, this is Tim Tim Kennedy's post.
Speaker 5: They'll put it up so you guys can see it. It's fucking war on.
Speaker 1: And it says while a body was found in this This is texaicality again, and it says, while a body was found in the vehicle which was burned beyond recognition and passed but miraculously survived. Yes, it's it's that laminate. We just we should start wearing laminate clothing. I mean, they they survive plane crashes into buildings and somehow miraculously float. They know how, they know how to float down slowly enough to have the building collapse so that they're not even found in the rubble, rather on top of it. That's those are they call those smart passports. I think it only works if you're Muslim, though, or or dressed up as one for your idfu lords, Let's.
Speaker 5: See where was I looking? Yeah, okay, let's do that.
Speaker 1: I missed being on here, man, like doing all this stuff I had to do for prep and all this stuff in the market, like I had to do that because reasons. But I definitely was missing being on every day. Buddy, Yes, did it actually show it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, good, so it's here's here's tim.
Speaker 1: Thirteen years ago, I competed in a shooting competition on the History Channel. Another Hey, look at me, I'm funny. I'm special. That's that's what he's first saying. Look at me, I'm so cool. I don't live a normal life because I go on the History Channel for shooting competitions called the Ultimate Soldiers Challenge. My partner in this competition was Matt Berg aka Matt Livelsburger. Last night, when I saw old photos of him on the news, I put together that it was the same guy. I guess you came out with some podcasts too that has like ten million views on it.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: What we call it? Joseph said, correctly, what else can I say? Everything is fake and gay? And then here's a cyber truck guy. Okay, I officially don't believe jack shit anymore. The cyber truck bomber Matthew Livelsberger was a Realdi TV star. I wish I could see the whole link. I'd bring it up.
Speaker 5: M J Truth Ultra. Is it worth looking for it? Should they do that?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wait, here, Gore's here's a clip.
Speaker 10: It's a reality show that pips teams of elite soldiers from around the world.
Speaker 1: Again, hold on, I can hear I can hear it. We'll get reverb here, let me check. Let me change the screen. Lay out here. I heard a bit of a Oh no, I gotta take that off. Okay, let's try this now. Tell me if you hear it, you should because it's off the desktop. Give rid of that crap.
Speaker 4: Against each other.
Speaker 11: Matt and Tim from the US Army Special Forces better known as the Green Brats.
Speaker 10: Matthew Livelsberger and his partner Tim Kelly, both Green Berets, appeared on The Ultimate Soldier Challenge twelve years ago on the History Channel. They not only won, it wasn't even close.
Speaker 7: You know, for television they always try to make it a little bit more competitive, but we swept the whole entire show.
Speaker 10: When he appeared on the show, Libbelsberger used a shortened version of his name, Matt Berg, so it took Tim Kelly a while to put two and two together.
Speaker 7: And then I saw a Matt kerg with a older photo of him, and I was like, oh, no, dude.
Speaker 10: I know that guy.
Speaker 5: This guy is such a fucking douchebag.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. He's not a good actor at all, and he has very feminine Oh my gods to go along with it. He's a fucking douchebag.
Speaker 12: And then it just like my heart out because he was a really great Green Beret and what was he like? What he was all the things that you would expect from a Green Beret.
Speaker 1: That's when you say, I don't know what the hell that means, because this is all made up anyway. I really didn't pay too much attention. I'm gonna retard. That's that's what it means. It's everything you expect from a Green Beret. Hey, what does anybody expect from a Green Beret? Who the fuck even knows what that means.
Speaker 10: At one point during the show, Libbelsburger lost his cool in the nineties plus degree heats.
Speaker 1: I hate a man.
Speaker 10: I need to take the So.
Speaker 1: Libbelsburger potentially what is really I mean, if he's in the military, technically he's working for the same people anyway. So depending on how you want to look at the answers, Yes, well right now.
Speaker 10: Tim Kelly says he hadn't heard from Libbelsburger for a few years.
Speaker 7: It just categorically does not make sense from everything that I have heard, he was universally.
Speaker 4: By his team, by his peers.
Speaker 12: I don't understand.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: And it is just horrifically heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: It's or it wasn't him, or it wasn't him at all. Well, hold on, let's see if there's anything else in here. Huh yeah, here and more of this shit mystery disease outbreak in China overwhelms hospitals and chilling echo of COVID dark days. Oh you mean, like the other time that they sign up us. Yeah, awesome, with the bullshit lie of just the very word virus. All right, here, let's look at this one here. This is a single most important piece of information in the Vegas bombing. First of all, Okay, maybe in the Vegas Okay, as at least you said it that way. It didn't say this is the most important news story of the day, or of the decade or whatever. At least you didn't do that shit. We cannot trust any of the information contained in the emails or messages for Matt Livelsberger after December twenty ninth, when his Signal safety number was changed. For those of you who are familiar with Signal, which I have the app and I know it's a military I know it's fucking dirty, but that's the only way I can talk to certain people like Mike Adams and stuff like that. So some people think it's more secure. I think it's just where other people who are dirty little agent provocateurs like to use it. So for those of you unfamiliar with, Signal is a peer to peer encrypted messaging app. Nothing is fully encrypted. It's encrypted to other people, but not to the people who create and design it. Messaging app that assigns you to a unique safety number based off of your phone and simcard. It only changes if your Signal account is loaded onto a new phone or SIM. It automatically lets everyone in conversations with you know if your safety numbers changed. MAT's changed on the twenty ninth, all information sent by Matt after the twenty ninth. Twenty ninth must be treated as misinformation. The emails to Sean and Smam were sent on the thirty first. I don't know if you can make those bigger now you can't, unfortunately, and it's way too small for me to read. I'm sure it's a manifesto of some sort, but I can't read it. Everybody likes to read. Everybody likes to tell everybody why they did something, just before they do it. No really though, no really though? Oh okay, here it is closer. They may make some sense of this. Uh. Here it is. It says, in case I do not make it to my decision point or onto the Mexican or onto the Mexico board, or I am sending this now, please do not release this until the first of Jay you were, and keep my identity private until then. First off, I am now under a dress or hostile influence or control. My first car was a two thousand and six black Ford Mustang. What kind of view under my blackboard? Mustang V six for verification, What we have been seeing with drones is the operational use of gravitic proposal. So he's going to talk about this cravitic propulsion systems powered aircraft by most recently China on the East coast. Oh my god, but throughout not me dead. So it must be true, right? That is this the bullshit that we're talking about?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, But throughout history the US, we only we in China have this capability. Our op CeON location for this activity in the box is below. China has been launching them from the Atlantic from submarines for years, but this activity recently has picked.
Speaker 5: Up as of now.
Speaker 1: It is just a show of force and they are using it similar to how they use the BALLOONA or signat and I think that says in IOSR, which are also part of the integrated com system, there are dozens of those balloons in the air at any given time.
Speaker 7: The what.
Speaker 1: The so what is because of the speed and strength and stealth of these unmanned.
Speaker 5: Aircraft is that what AC is supposed to be there?
Speaker 1: They are the most dangerous threat to national security that has ever existed. They basically have in an unlimited payload capacity and can park it over to the White House if they want it. It's checkmate, USG. The United States government needs to give the history of this how we are employing it and weaponizing it, how China is employing them, and what the way forward is. China is poised to attack anywhere in these cooks. So this is what they're gonna do. This is who this is. This is the scapegoat, right for them murdering their own people apparently. So I guess next time two buildings collapse and a third one just falls down because it was tired, it'll be because of China now, not because of our government and Israel. Okay, fair enough. I've been followed for over a week now from likely Homeland or FBI, and they are looking to move on me and are unlikely going and are unlikely going to let me cross into Mexico, but won't because they know I am armed and I have a massive I don't know vb'd whatever the hell is VBI ed?
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, ied, gotcha.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to maintain who would tell people that I have been trying to maintain a very visible profile and have kept my phone and they are definitely digitally tracking me.
Speaker 5: I have knowledge of this program.
Speaker 1: And also war crimes that were covered up during air strikes and numerous province Afghanistan and twenty nineteen by the Admin, d D DEA and CIA, I conducted I conducted targeting for these strikes of over one hundred and twenty five buildings, sixty five were struck because of civ CIS that killed hundreds of civilians in a single day. They do that in a single hour in Gaza US for a continued strikes after spotting civilians on initial ISR. He's saying this like, this isn't standard operating procedure for American military. Did we not.
Speaker 5: Learn anything from summer nineteen forty five?
Speaker 1: This is the old news. Raping and murdering and not letting anybody surrender. When people surrendered to drop their weapons, put their hands in the air, they killed them all. And that was Americans doing that. And then they sent in the black Fricans to rape the shit out of everybody. And they also participated too. Yeah, that was Okinawa, that was the rest of Japan, that was through Germany. It wasn't just the Bolsheviks doing a lot of raping. It was supposed to take six minutes and scramble all aircraft in scentcom. The UN basically called these war crimes, but the Administration made them disappear. Okay, the un was created by Bolsheviks, so they only pretend that they're upset. I was part of that cover up with US FORA and Agent Blah blah blah blacked out of the DEA, So I don't know if my abduction attempt is related to either. I worked with Jen Miller's IOWA staff on this as well as the response to Bala Murghab, AOBS commander at the time, and then another blackout can validate this. You need to elevate this to the media so we avoid a world war because this is a mutually assured destruction situation. For vetting. My LinkedIn is matt Berg. Now this time is not URG, but it's ERG, so he goes he changes even his abbreviation. Okay, because back on the show, I believe it was URG. I could be wrong or Matthew Libelsberger an active duty eighteen Z out of one to ten. My profile is public. I have an active TS SCI with uap USAP access and then it says do not message me. I will send out updates via both signal and email, but trust me, you're going to want to be involved. And then he just magically exploded in front of some Trump thing. Yeah, okay, should we look at this? What is this? What is this shit?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: This is how many this is an hour, so we're not watching it all that. But former Greenbrier is the center of the story. Just days before he drove a Tesla cyber truck load of explosives to Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas. A cyber trek incident has raised serious questions about Litelisberger's motivations, his credibility, and information he shared or didn't share.
Speaker 5: Ad that because they're running with the story as if it's real.
Speaker 1: Right. In this episode, we unpack the manifestos contents, which include allegations of advanced drone technology, US war crimes. See again, Oh China, Right, let's worry about getting rid of the Rothschilds, the Oi, Vays and Israel. Oh wait, that would be getting rid of our own government. And then see how many of these other problems just evaporate because they're constructs of the same. Right.
Speaker 5: What was that I just missed?
Speaker 1: Oh this is a little bit about Elon. Yeah, let's let's have a look at this real quick. Anyone else got anything to say before I go? Let me, let me pop you.
Speaker 5: Guys back up real quick.
Speaker 1: They were making people that they didn't have too far to go to make people crazy or stupid. Yeah he did, he did exactly. He didn't call him Kennedy, call him Kelly exactly. Maybe that was a Freudian slip. Maybe he's a fake name too. Yeah, yeah, I caught that. I caught that because he's not memorable, couldn't keep his douchebag straight. All right, back over here? What we got? Here's the article I found interesting read. Let's see, you guys are talking to each other here we on streaming freak outs. Okay, So is this Elon Musk dismisses cyber truck bound? Okay?
Speaker 5: I was like, I'll take a look down a second. Yeah, Tim kay is a.
Speaker 1: He's a he's working against the Second Amendment and pretending to stand for and everybody who is actively not trying to fuck us is well aware of what a tip, what a piece of ship, Tim Kennedy is. Okay, he is from a glitch and wouldn't let me chat, So I came over here. Sorry, man, what's up? Could have been a scheduled message to go out at.
Speaker 5: A certain time and date. Bolshkins all right. Let me let me open this up here, let's see what this.
Speaker 1: Is all about.
Speaker 5: Get out of my face. There he goes the US is terminally ill.
Speaker 1: Vegas PD reveals more of cyber tuk bomber manifesto. Yeah, but if we're just reading what they want us to see, is that really the way to go with it. Officials also report recovering two phones from the truck.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the whole thing blows up. He's burned on recognition. But here's two phones for which information was allegedly recovered. Okay, there aren't They made out of plastic or they made out of the black box material that you get on the airplanes, including two letters in what Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. It must have been blown blown clear of the of the of the site so that it didn't burn, right. It's one of those wonderful things that happens. Come on, man, if this guy was brain scrambled, he would be a perfect person for that. If he was locked in the cyber truck and everybody else was just doing it hey or better. Yeah, AI has already taken control at least of this situation, decided to manifest and you know, make make believe and create a scenario, just grandomly grabbing some dude to do it with, and filled in all the details itself, including the messages, and then just blew his ass up, you know whatever, shot himself in the head right after which the cyber truck packed with firebricks. It just just blew up somehow. Just forget it, never mind, doesn't matter, It doesn't matter how it happened. He shot himself in the head, and he had the he was so determined that he also blew up the truck afterward. That's that's that's a man with a you know, with a mission right there. So it's hard to do anything after you shot yourself in the head. Oh my god, Littl's Burger, See this is great what they do to these people, because a lot of this is probably very painful, real shit that they make you do in the name of, you know, protecting your government. That wasn't at all in danger because you're going to other countries to kill people. But it says Little's Burger expressed the need to cleanse my mind. Is that supposed to be dark humor because he then shoots himself in the head. Yeah, we heard the United States of America, the best country people to ever exist, the best country people to ever exist. But right now we are terminally ill and headed towards collapsing. Okay, where does the same thing about the Jews do at all? It doesn't you know, I know why because they don't want you to know that, because this isn't this is all artificial. And his name is Lovelsburger, which I find a little suspicious in and of itself. It does you go fifty cow, Well, he wasn't fucking around. Oh here's a little video. I don't know if you guys. Can you guys even see the screen?
Speaker 5: You can't. Sorry, I thought that you could.
Speaker 1: Where the hell was I? Now, all right, let's do this possible motive for site cyberduck driver. So this is zero head report, but I was reading from it and he's talking about time to wake up, blah blah, everything's going down to hell, blah blah blah. But never never mentions the fact that this is a bank run you know, government quote unquote government, or that we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel, or that we are at the I can call if everything that Israel wants us to do quote unquote Israel. But it's just the banks that want us to do this, right the colt. The cult is represented through the banks. The cult is represented through Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. All the little shields that they made for themselves so that they could deflect and compartmentalize each one of their actions, so you can have good, bad cops controlling you know, domineering elite cops aka that chosen all those things. It does he go fifty cal. That's a bit of an overkill for shooting yourself, that of it. But anyway, moving on, let's go and see what this is.
Speaker 11: This proves one clearly that this person was not dead before the explosion. Even if it was a regular weapon and he just killed himself, then obviously he would have been slumped forward, his head would have been on the wheel. You can't stay upright after you shot yourself, It's physically impossible.
Speaker 1: So well, first of all, he's he's making an awful lot of assumptions there, and he's got a fucking drone on this.
Speaker 5: Sure is that supposed to be a joke? Is that supposed to be ha?
Speaker 7: Ha?
Speaker 1: Stupid stupid fucking people. Look what I'm doing and you don't even catch it. If you shot himself in the head, he could be leaning just enough to be leaned backwards in this in the chair. I've fallen asleep before and I wasn't holding intensing my muscles up and I was sitting up straight using my head was cocked back. Because that's what happens, but doesn't mean you've slumped forward. It doesn't mean that at all. It depends on the center of that.
Speaker 5: You know, wherever your your gravity.
Speaker 1: Position is and what what the weight's going to take you this way or that way. Doesn't mean that it's going to be definitely one way or the other. So this guy already sounds like an asshole, and he's almost done, so let's just listen to him. Hey, that looks like the side of Kennedy said that, which means the entrance who goes over here, which means Jackie shot him.
Speaker 11: Just saying now, then that that leaves us with If what we're being told over and over is he shot himself, and yet here very clearly he didn't, then what are we to make of what else we're being told?
Speaker 1: Okay, buddy, and you are representative of the government. That's pulling this, pulling the op and you have a fucking drone on your shirt. Daniel Davis deep dive, triple D quadruple D. Thanks buddy, Jesus Christ, how do you okay?
Speaker 4: That's think.
Speaker 1: All right, here's a dozzard eat little for people who don't know what it looks like. No, all right?
Speaker 5: Was that informative to everybody?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: Oh, this douchebag.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna I'm not even gonna to entertain this fucking piece of shit asshole, this guy.
Speaker 5: I know, that's not my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: I don't listen to fucking douchebags who just muse off other people's crap and doesn't does not actually do anything. He doesn't send anything original once in his fucking life. He's just a freaking long haired yup you faggot. So no, this guy, he can shove it up his asshole. Ian Carroll, suck it, buddy. I know everybody loves him. I don't know. Probably people gonna hate me for saying that, but that's my that's my two cents on this douchebag. He's just another face who blew up out of nowhere for no good reason. Regurgitating things that people have been saying for years and years, and all of a sudden, now it's novel because he said it. No, it's novel because the algorithm favors him.
Speaker 5: For a reason.
Speaker 1: He's a character, he is a personality.
Speaker 5: You want to hear some official bullshit here, But with.
Speaker 8: That just as a preview for as we get information, we're trying to be as transparent as possible. There were a couple pieces of content we thought were important to share for now. One is in the note application. He seemed to have two letters, one letter in particular, as you can see here, this is an excerpt from that letter. He says, fellow service members, veterans, and all Americans.
Speaker 4: Time to wake up.
Speaker 8: We are being led by weak and feaqless leadership who only served to enrich themselves. He goes on to explain a variety of other grievances and issues, some political, some personal, variety of other things which we will do our best relation.
Speaker 5: So thank you for the summary of the excerpt. It wasn't in so much that you just did as excerpt.
Speaker 1: He also had to summarize it, making it even more washed out but also still part of a sye op thanks, thank you for the spell casting, because this is the this is the impression that everybody's gonna run with.
Speaker 5: Oh this guy, we just saw this. Oh yeah, China, China, China, China.
Speaker 1: Oh look, guess what's gonna happen next. You're gonna see some piece of ship asshole fat. Well, he's not fat anymore. He's kind of going the whole uh you know, Dana White route with his with his body lately. Alex Jones, He's gonna print some more of those. Alex Jones was right church because all he ever does is talk about dot com.
Speaker 5: So yeah, look at that, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's gonna that this is gonna redirect you right back into the biggest sye up conspiracy bullshit guy ever. Alex Jones. Yeah, I don't even want to read what they these messages say because we already know they're bullshit. There it is?
Speaker 5: Oh is this much watching it?
Speaker 1: Let's see? No, that's just the cyber truck charging. Oh Carls Junior alectdals Jr. He had good taste before he blew out his taste buds. There's no sound mhm. But actually, are we watching right now? Always cleaning out the charger. He's taking ADVI. Oh, okay, I gotcha.
Speaker 5: He seems pretty calm.
Speaker 1: If that's even him, it's it's nice that they had all this extra stock footage here. Uh that's not I'm sure that's not AYI generated like that looks too, too stupid.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, and looked at Cyberduck still standing.
Speaker 1: Now that we know the Vegas suspect was found with a bullet and it said I see two possible scenarios. This is somebody named Rogan, oh handed Handley, DC Dreino. He shot himself. He was planning to commit suicide and didn't want to risk being burned alive. He was shot by someone else in the Telsa was autopilot navigated to the Trump Hotel.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he was locked in probably at some point or whatever. And if it was even him, right, it's a body. Everything he was burnt to crisp, unrecognizable, and yet he's got letters, he's got phones, all that stuff is perfectly fine. The heat wasn't not enough to melt plastic, just to burn him into char that's cool. Remember we said char is bad for you, and he definitely would not be. That's not a good place to be. A long fuse could have been lit. You're you're retarded. It's it's an electronic car. You can turn Hey, buddy, remember the pager thing. They can just be turned into a bomb themselves. Anything with a with a what do you call a lithium ion battery is a potential bomb. You want to spend a ton of money to drive around on a on a on a seat bomb, a bomb underneath your legs, go for it, Yeah, an ungodly amount of money. And then the government doesn't like you for some reason. LOCKSI went, so you can't escape, pushes you, drives you off of even so much as a bridge into the water. We're a little combussed anyway, because those batteries can't get wet otherwise you burn alive. Yeah. And also you know there's you know, making the battery really hot because they can do that and blowing it up on you. It's just like one. It's just another pager bomb, just much bigger and still very oave in nature, because that's what happens with everything. There's a guy who is no stranger to get felt the fish. Somewhere behind the scenes, the Dradal has spun autopilot will not function unless it detects an attentive person in the driver's seat. Okay, right, tell that to all the automation that actually controls it. And how many times have people who were about to give information on the Clintons had the like I think one of them was a was a BMW that just all a sudden steering, locked up, wouldn't let the guy turn and then jerked him over into a into a tree and killed him. Does the vehicles have a cabin camera that monitors driver attentiveness and provides audible alerts when FSD is engaged. The camera is mounted above the rearview mirror. So is this an advertisement for cyber trucks that they were able to pull off with this event?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: This is a really strange adn AD campaign if that's the case, And of course they had to tie Trump to it, because you know, elon Trump, you gotta keep on driving that point home and really ingrain into the people's psyche. What is this? H Twitter users should call on Musk to release the cock pit camera footage in any of the records so they can that's jacked up to even think that a corporate waveade, corporate entity is watching you when you're driving and has meta data on you when you do go into your vehicle. There's no surveillance state. This is not a technocracy. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Everything everybody just keep plugging along. Everything is fine.
Speaker 1: Thank you to hold On. Thank you to Texas Cali for sharing that. Yeah, people will kim a suicide being in the military number one. The trauma number two if they were involved in doing some of this shit that they can't live with, or having to watch it, or just the trauma of seeing people being blown into the little bits and their guts hanging everywhere and slipping on them and falling on them and all that, so that's not good. And smelling them, you know, because if you're pinned down by gunfire, it might be days and days that you're watching your best friend rode away and smell in front of you. That will leave an impression on you. And it's really sad that that has to be something that oves have pushed us into doing. Because war itself is pretty pretty easy to avoid. No one wants to do it unless there's a financial incentive or some other agenda, Like I don't know this cult that I've been telling you about for so long, this this cult of the Oives that before, before they were ever considered Judaism, they were the Edenites, this human this cult of human sacrifice, through and through every goddamn time. What the hell I missed something here? Of that? It says Sam Sewn, and Sam mentioned several times how they think the guy's still alive and that's why his signal number was changed. The bodies DNA in the vehicle didn't didn't match, not that it was unmatchable, but it didn't match. The vehicle in the vehicle didn't match with his son, with his sons, was what they repeated. Why they didn't have a day, didn't match with his sons is what is anyway, doesn't matter. No, it's way more likely that it was fucking wily coyote acme bomb with a really long fuse.
Speaker 5: I even have a real picture of it, see.
Speaker 1: Exactly, exactly exactly, because speculation has has taken over where you know, due diligence and actual evidence and facts used to only be acceptable. Now it's whatever we can make up in our head. It's all stemming from this bullshit that they pull in school, where when you say I don't know the answer, and they say, just give some answer. So they're teaching you to make up bullshit and they're ingraining that into students at a young age. We'll just say something, now I did. I said, I don't know. That is my honest answer. Now you want the dishonest answer where I just come up with something off the top of my head, and you teach me how to tell stories, right, speculation, rumor bullshit, and you're absolutely right some the things that Bill Cooper and myself, Hey, all right, is anybody gonna jump on? Am I just here by myself stirring in the breeze. All right, so we've got a lot of on the cyber truck thing. I appreciate that. Now let's talk about how my humhama huma humma and uh New Orleans for a little bit. Anyone anybody got anything on that? Mahachmaspit. Oh hey, Texicality, If FDJ is buffering really bad, let me drop the rumblink for you. Everybody should be subscribed over here anyway. There's already almost five thousand subscribers here and I've only had to restart my channels three hundred times because I got deleted off other platforms. So let's let's make this one ten k so that I can actually uh, you know, it just should be that way. So here is in the Rumble chat you will see the wrong and sorry. In the FTJ media chat, you'll see the Rumble link. And for those of you on BISHU, I didn't forget about you. I just can't communicate with you because I don't know if I have to integrate like I don't know if it has to be something with like an obs thing. But there's no chat. It shows a big bar. There should be a chat, but there was nothing there. So I apologize. If you're trying to communicate with me on bit shoot, you know, jump onto the Rumble channel.
Speaker 5: Oh look, Rob did send something else. Let's see, he says.
Speaker 1: Behold jesse Lee Peterson's amazing exchange with israel born Juron Brooke, chairman of the Anne rand Oh Boy Institute in California. Brooke insists that Israel must remain majority Jewish, but rejects the notion that America should remain majority white. Of course, Brook unflinchingly justifies his hypocrisy by declaring that Israel is a special case. Of course, they're special people that exist outside the Martin Luther King morality he wants to impose upon white nations. The Martin Luther the King morality was comprised by a bunch of Jews in the first place. He was a little comedy that fuck it all, right, Brooks schutzpah aside. What's great about this video is that it showcases how easily the more the most basic observations of reality presented by Peter utterly annihilate the nineteen sixties communism recited by Brooks, every word of it, which has come to define twenty first century conservatism in America. Well, thank you for johmming back in there, Rob, I appreciate that. And you should still be on my unless you aren't. And you did it yourself, Like I tried contacting you a couple of times since, you know, wishing you. I think the last Thanksgiving I said Happy Thanksgiving as well. But yeah, there's a there's been communication. I don't know if you muted me or whatever. I didn't see it. Okay, sometimes in telegram meets people anyway, but there should be. You should be able to get into the telegram group if you wanted to, if you wanted to. It's there. It's ball Busters Studios and Okay, I've seen other things now that are distracting me. Hopefully chase the heat. Uh, Johnny Scoville does something. I send him some of my hot sauces wanted him to, uh have did.
Speaker 5: I already say this?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's look a little bit at Elon's. I don't know how long ago this is. This was reposted. My son is local.
Speaker 5: It's a strange name. Kind of makes my head hurt.
Speaker 1: Uh four days ago, but I don't know how long ago this video was put out. And it not just the rece report I can see, because this rece report is only six minutes and thirty one seconds long, but this video is twenty three minutes long.
Speaker 5: So it's a kind of I don't know. Let's just move on and take a look at it.
Speaker 1: The best subscribers are on Rumble, yes, but a majority of the subscribers on Rumble also are on FTJ Media and FTG Media is awesome. It's just going through some growing paints here with some issues technically technical issues, and there's nothing wrong with either one of them. We could always make any of them like a YouTube if people just supported it. That's what we always said with Joshua TV is that hey, everybody's been bitching complaining about the censorship. Josh created a platform for you. People would use it. They would download and shit tons of videos and just like redownload like you know, like other people's crap, and build these channels and take up all the service space and never even throw a dime towards Josh who had to pay for it all.
Speaker 5: And then it went to hell. It went under.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, yeah, you abuse the person who was who was providing it for you, and you left him with the check ass, you left the table. So doing that enough times he finds it right, passion project or not. So that was that. So now with the FTJ Media, there's more structure, there's more stability, but there's technical issues because it has more demand on it. So they're working things out. And I'm not one hundred percent sure that the server and software provider are one hundred percent upstairs, you know whatever, But things will get ironed out because if they don't, Dave will fucking make sure it happens. So that'll everybody will, you know what I mean. So it'll it'll work out eventually. I have many I have much faith in Dave. It'll all work out. The best creators and hosts are on FDJ. That's funny. Yes, the ones who are smart are on both right, because you got to bring the audience from other places to build. If you build it, they will come all over the place. It's kind of gross. I don't know why I said that.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go take a look at this video here.
Speaker 1: It's it says Reese reporter, but it's the times don't match up unless he just went and put a bunch of them together.
Speaker 5: Let me get my ass off the stream.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 6: Pop culture has touted Elon Musk as some sort of eccentric heavyweight genius.
Speaker 1: He looks like a very smug, retarded child. To me, I'm just saying like smug because he's rich, but really nothing going on upstairs. And he definitely thinks he's more handsome than he is by that face.
Speaker 6: With humble beginnings. But this is demonstrably false. Elon Musk was born in South Africa, where he claims he grew up extremely poor, but his family owned an emerald mind. As a teenager would trade emeralds for cash and New York City and his father bragged how they had so much money we couldn't even close our safe. Musk claims to have had about one hundred thousand dollars of student loan debt.
Speaker 1: So poor is relative, right, relative to like say a rothschild, He was poor, you know, probably his cousins or whatever, more than likely.
Speaker 6: But he received a full scholarship to the University of Pennsylvania, where he bought a ten bedroom frat house with his friend Adeo Ressi and ran an illegal nightclub. The pop culture claim is that Elon has an IQ of one hundred and fifty five, but this has never been tested, and after being accepted into Stanford for.
Speaker 4: PhD studies, he dropped out after two days.
Speaker 6: After dropping out, Elon began his first business venture with his brother, Kimball, ZIP two, which was essentially a digital.
Speaker 1: Other fake geniuses have had hard times with school too, like that super racist, evil Eugenesis psychopath who hated Germans and wanted them all to die Einstein.
Speaker 4: Version of the Yellow Pages.
Speaker 6: The brothers received tens of thousands of dollars from their parents, and yet Elon denies this. An associate of Elon's father, Greg Curry, got involved to bring in investors, but Elon's code was no good, so they had to hire on professional coders to rewrite everything. Zip Tu was then sold for three hundred and seven million dollars to Compac, who later shut it down without ever earning a profit.
Speaker 4: Elon made twenty two million.
Speaker 6: Dollars, bought a one million dollar McLaren F one supercar, which made mainstream news before he totaled the uninsured vehicle.
Speaker 4: Musk then went on too.
Speaker 1: Like an immigrant would, hey, H one B there's your h one b advertisement rate. There totals of vehicle probably harmed somebody else that they don't talk about, and sorry, I don't have any insurance.
Speaker 6: Create an online bank x dot com. He partnered with banking expert Paris.
Speaker 1: For yes, X everything his entire life. There's definitely significance to this symbolism.
Speaker 6: Bricker, Edward Hoe, and Christopher Paine. All three ended up leaving the company after accusing Elon of lying to the media about the quality of their product. Elon claims he founded PayPal. Before the company was named PayPal, it was known as Confinity. It was founded in nineteen ninety eight by Peter Thiel and Max Levchin after losing millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: Elon's x dot Com was.
Speaker 1: Bought Levchin is not an irishman. In case anybody was wondering, it's definitely Avey.
Speaker 6: By Confinity and a merger in two thousand. All Musk contributed at Confinity was his own power struggle. He made himself CEO and pushed to change the name to x dot com. The executive team successfully petitioned to fire Musk while he was away on vacation. Part of Musk's resignation agreement stipulated that all references to founders of the company will be removed from their website, allowing Elon to claim credit, which so far is all he has ever achieved. Peter Thiel then rebranded the company as PayPal, went public, and sold to eBay for one point five billion dollars. Elon made one hundred and eighty million from the deal, which he then invested into Tesla, SpaceX, and failed company Solar City. Elon falsely claims to be the founder of Tesla. Tesla was founded in two thousand and three by Mark Tarpining and Martin Eberhard.
Speaker 1: Probably people who actually appreciated the man Nikola. Tesla, unlike Elon Musk, who said he preferred the business mind of Thomas Edison, who was a thief, criminal and animal torturer and killer with his.
Speaker 5: Look how dangerous alternating current is killing freaking elephants and shit like that livestock.
Speaker 4: Who developed the Tesla Roadster.
Speaker 6: When Tesla Motors began looking for venture capital, they approached Elon Musk, who had the fake credibility as PayPal's co founder. Musk joined with the condition that he be named chairman of the board. In emails, Musk was upset that the media was not giving him credit for Tesla Motors and went after Martin Eberhard, replacing him as CEO.
Speaker 4: He then forced Eberhart.
Speaker 1: That's awfully oy veyish of him, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Out of the company and rewrote the company's history to have himself listed as an original co founder. Martin Eberhard, the man behind the Tesla Roaster, was promised to first roadster off the assembly line, but Musk screwed him over on that as well, and sent that car into space.
Speaker 4: You can tell it's real because it looks so fake. Honestly, so who is Elon Musk?
Speaker 6: Elon describes his father as being an evil, abusive man.
Speaker 1: His father, Eryl Musk could be because they're all Frankists at heart, right, they are all these Eden Knights at heart.
Speaker 6: Has been accused of being a pedophile and fathered a child with his stepdaughter who is forty two years younger than him. This spoiled narcissistic failure, son of accused pedophile.
Speaker 5: Wants to put a chip in your head. Perfect guy for it.
Speaker 6: Wants to put computer chips in everyone's brain so that we can merge with artificial intelligence.
Speaker 4: His girlfriend is.
Speaker 6: Now bragging how this could all lead to a communist utopia. And strangely enough, former Nazi and head of NASA, Werner von Braun predicted a man named Elon would conquer Mars in a nineteen fifty two novel that he wrote, which is odd because NASA has partnered with Elon SpaceX to work towards colonizing Mars. Elon Musk, like everything else in today's.
Speaker 5: Mind, see that serpent cults right there.
Speaker 6: Mottern Society is a fraud, a fake genius, just like fake philanthropist Bill Gates and his fake vaccines brought to you by the fake.
Speaker 1: They say that, like vaccine itself, is somehow a credible thing. It is not, and then that's why we've spent so much time discussing be shamput pasture. That's why I started my channel talking about and reading from Murdered by Injection to show the full history of what vaccines really are. They've always been poison, they've always been harmful. If you survive them, it's because you were stronger than it, not because it gave any benefit to you at all. All it does is shock the system. It puts you in a state of shock. It could be anaphylactic shock sometimes if you get you know, if you're just the wrong person with the wrong biochemistry and something in it triggers you, and that's the shakes that you see and the nose pleads and all that stuff like rapidly after the injection or it manifests into something horrible later. Because toxins are toxins and they have a tendency to do that. So keep that stuff away from your children, please. That was one of the biggest reasons why I started a channel. I left California to protect my daughter from the pediatricians out there, because I didn't want to constantly have to be brought into their office to have them try to coverse us into murdering our daughter slowly over time with injections. So we moved, and I took a huge loss because of all the labor costs and me having to go back and forth to the store. And then, you know, luckily we were already here four years before the whole lockdown thing happened. Otherwise we'd been stuck in California during that time and they were pretty severe with theirs. We had a relatively normal time through that that didn't scar my daughter, you know, because we were out here in Numa.
Speaker 5: So everything worked out.
Speaker 1: But it was all based off of me trying to protect my family that we moved in the first place. At the financial and major, major extra work for this guy who had to go back and forth six hour round trips, do you know, eighteen hour hot sauce making, you know, extravaganzas, and then load that all up into the van and bring it back out to San Diego, restock the shelves, and then do eleven hour shifts because if I'm there, I'm not going to pay an employee that day. I might as well work that shift and then come all the way back that night and I would do that two times a week, sometimes three if I had a short staff or people didn't show up. And I did that from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Two, and it was worth it.
Speaker 1: But we could have put a whole lot more money in our safe, could have put a whole lot more money in the bank if I was stayed there. Maybe I don't know. The freaking electric bill for MESDGENI was ridiculous, so maybe not.
Speaker 5: That alone was sometimes six hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: News.
Speaker 6: Here's a pro tip for dealing with the mainstream media and all of pop culture. Assume it's a lie and research everything Raine four wars dot com.
Speaker 4: This is Greg Greece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what else? It's a good song on all that? What else isn't here? Yeah, no, I think we're good. That was that was plenty so poor that he had to sell Emeralds to Tiffany's poor guy. Yeah, humble painter said, I bet Elon couldn't paint a house if he had to upset. Yeah, they're not really good at skills. That would have required him to possibly get something on his precious skin. So yes, and Ran Rosenbaum exactly if nobody's gonna come on and you know, state state their their refro and say what they want to say here. Then we'll do it some other night when people are more comfortable with it. I just figured, you know, Saturday night we did it before we did like a Saturday Night Live. We had some interaction people from FTJ Media that are content creators might actually be doing like I said, with with uh right perspective, he's probably doing a show right now. So he came into one of the other times, and it's really interesting to listen to him. He's got a lot to say, and it's a lot. It's very well organized, very well thought and if you don't know, you should check him out and you should subscribe to him as well show him some support. I mean, since I'm on that topic too. There is a gifts on going here. There's all kinds of stuff you can get into the doctor Peter Glitten thing, which I highly recommend. That's something that helps you out on a constant basis. Right, And so far, the computer, I haven't been able to the new computer. Like I said October, I got the supplies and in November I put it together.
Speaker 5: It had issues. It seems like it's Okay.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know what changed, nothing really changed at all, but somehow it's not crashing anymore. And I did a video on it and it didn't crash during the editing or the rendering of that, and that was all four K. So I try to, you know, I try to put some stress on it, and now I just can't get the microphone. It's like the roadcaster confuses computers. I don't know why it shouldn't, but it doesn't know where to place things like on what channels. So it's saying that there's a conflict, and it's saying that the browsers, not that there's something else using. It's just it's it's incorrect error code messages from stream yard. So I wasn't I'm not able to bring everything over yet, which kind of hinders the whole process, right, And then I'm going to try to get the light detect Brio camera, which is the four K camera up here.
Speaker 5: I've had forever.
Speaker 1: Over on that too, but I don't want to move anything and mess with anything until I know that it's going to work properly. So I've got that going on. Yeah, Davis Lherman, Oh okay, yeah, okay, so my bad. So yeah, look for Davis Lherman L E U R M A N N instead of the right Perspective. I guess that's the name of his show, but it's under Davis Lerman. And you're right because I do remember seeing that that is correct, totally look at it though him get g manned, you know, Ji SEPPI, he will be back again. I think he's been on taking some time over the holidays and things like that, getting stuff together. Everybody needs to refresh every once in a while, and that I don't think he's going. I don't think he's gone by any means. It's too man. This is too addictive, like it's being able to finally just speak as if you're not crazy or to other people, don't think that you're crazy, you know, putting together this information and then maybe someday somebody else will come along and say, hey, wow, awesome. And that's the reason why I wrote the bullet them. How I'm going to write another one too, so I lose something's left behind. So that people walking into this world aren't starting at from zero and trying to figure it all out. Let's save them some time so that maybe they can get to that solution if it doesn't happen in our lifetime, and if it doesn't happen our lifetime, I have a hard time believing that there's going to be many more lifetimes left. But we'll see at least not that aren't augmented and put into metaverse with your VR goggles and injections and all kinds of shit. But yeah, so here's the buy me a coffee. Here it says BMC. It's not run BMC, it's just BMC. Stripe is another alternative, and then there's gifts and go right there and if you click on that, you'll see this little thing pop up. Thank you Kevin Delton, Thank you Alex. Oh my god, I remember that one.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And that was very nice about Lex by the way, and let's end of everybody. Everybody does that, so thank you an FTJ media. I think this one. Yeah, so this one you can go. I try to make him funny, but there's different tiers here. Chuckle schmeckel. Feed the cats for five, having a porpoise for seven two quick for Haitians, which is like a picture of a cat, and then tells their cat about the Oi vase and then the cat going oh, fellow contributor and then producer status. So those are over there, and if you click the other one, I think you have to have a wallet set up for the one I just clicked, But this one here just brings you right to the gifts and go a little bit quicker, right if you don't already have the other thing set up.
Speaker 5: But I'm staring at something.
Speaker 1: What am I looking at?
Speaker 5: I think we did everything we need to do.
Speaker 1: When I have more time, hopefully in between making sauce and getting this other wholesale order out this week before I go back into the markets, I'm gonna try. I'm trying really hard to get my body adjusted to this thing.
Speaker 5: It's not so much that it's.
Speaker 1: Like I do a lot already, But I don't know. Whatever is draining me is draining me. It's just maybe it's just because it's a different thing altogether, and that's all it is. It's just the change of the routine, not so much the whatever. Maybe it's the stress of it. I don't know, but I've come home really tired, so I'm trying to get other things done and it wasn't easy. I've been wanting to come on and do a show for a long That's probably been a week right then since I've done something right around there, So yeah, I haven't. It's not that I wasn't thinking about it. Like I do a lot of my writing upstairs in my head while I'm getting ready in the morning, you know, the first cup of coffee in my brain and I'm in the shower and I'm things are dot connecting and making sense and I'm putting together one thing with another, and you know, and it's like, oh, that's a good way to say that. That's a good way to word that. That's wow, that's a good way to word that. And if I go a whole day and do all these other things that require my mental capacity, by the time of the day is over and I go to sit in here, it's all gone. This got pushed out of the way, you know, and you don't always have time to write everything down by hand and all that stuff, so a lot of that stuff goes like this isn't like that. And this morning specifically, I was like, oh, man, if only today was like a regular day where I go from the shower to this chair, I would have a great show to start off with, because I have a lot of the thoughts in my head about how this stuff another way of saying it, like with the Sciat being a spellcasting and stuff like that, that had more meat to it, like there was more detail that I had by making these connections. But just remember.
Speaker 5: What makes even if it's not oh, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: Person's practices judaism, or that person is telling me what to same deal. If they're not one of the three Abrahamic death cults that were manufactured, it doesn't mean that they aren't part of the same group or fellow travelers of that group. Because the Free Masonic Order was created by these Eden like cult type people as another yield a place to hide their you know, their doings, and they don't even know what they are anymore. It's not like they have all this knowledge of that. But this thread where they came from, where this these these elements came from, go all the way back. So if you want to talk about the pedophilia, the child's sacrifice, the hemo sacrifice, the blood drinking, the ritual orgies, the pat the wife swapping, the incest, all that stuff, that's what Thor and Kine his son or Miok, which is the equivalent to Michael or archangel Michael. They put an end to that shit five thousand years ago, Insumer, well, actually Habadocia and catch Samish, but an area of Turkey, right, and Eden and all this stuff and Phrate's all that wasn't a wonderful thing. And so think about this. Prometheus steals the fire from God's give to the man and he gets tortured forever. But the perspective here and what they're saying is that man's innovation, his ability to pull himself out of the muck and the shit and actually be strong, didn't sit well with the Edenite cult because they were actively torturing and abusing everybody that they came in contact with. So when they were liberated and elevated and rehabilitated, to stop being submissive, and that was bad because that was against God's right, their gods because they were losing their power. So this whole thing like you know, Eve, this and that all this other crap, Well, if Eve wasn't Edenite, if she was Glenevie or whatever. And there's the rowan apple tree has nothing to do with the fruit of the Oh that's saw misconstrued and flipped her on. She was part of the Serpent cult, so the serpent did tempt her right in this sense, but she was of Goth descent, and she baptized herself out of that cult and into the Sun Cult of Thor, which was a monotheistic cult, which they now call pagan because they messed up the history and assigned a bunch of different people to the same title, the same person with different titles, and then deified all of them and called those called that paganism, called that polytheism. So the very thing that they were, they were they were demon summoning worshippers the Babylonian the Ilu Limnu and Elu happened to be the name of their their sorcerer's queen too l or Elu projection inversion, and then always pointing the finger away from themselves at everyone else for their and the people who wrote that book write it in the frame of mind of people are sinners because they want away from them, from their control. And that's why these chosen ones, chosen by the Demiurgs of Saturn or the Moon cult or whatever you want to call it, This Serpent wolf cult created all these other religions in order to masquerade right in front of us with all these Oh they don't like each other, da da da, but they also do the same purpose and Christian Zionism ties that together pretty well.
Speaker 5: Francism is very important, even though people say, well.
Speaker 1: It's not just no one said it was just the frankest, but it personifies and blatantly expresses all the things that Judaism tries to hide, and that the Talmud you're not supposed to read to find out. So it's a good place to look at for a frame of reference, especially when you're trying to think to yourself, how do the elites do this? These elite bankers, This is what they do to their own people, their own children. They torture them. They torture their own children. Yeah, they groom their own children. How do you think they feel about yours? So that everybody's with the same hive like mind, they don't same thing with the Jesuits. When you read the the you're not supposed to have your own will, you're supposed to follow. And this is perfect for a type of artificial intelligence, which is another indication that maybe artificial intelligence isn't exactly artificial, but some not so friendly for us, or at least whatever they're trying to summon into their technology isn't very friendly. And they probably have been communicating it through magical plays for thousands of years, so they're well aware that exists and that it has a power. Yeah, there's a lot of craziness going on right, something to write about. Support the show if you can otherwise, have a great weekend. I'll talk to you as soon as I can again. Bye, And yeah, if you're not already subscribed to Rumble, you should do that. Hey, if you want to be on bishoot and do that too, that's cool. But having one place where all the subscribers are at least suscribed to there helps the channel look like it's bigger, so that more people. It's people are weird, man. If they see you have ten thousand subscribers, they might stop. If they see you have one hundred thousand subscribers, all of a sudden, You know, what you say means something. Even though you're still the same person you were when you had two thousand or one hundred subscribers, it doesn't matter to them.
Speaker 5: It's all about the numbers.
Speaker 1: It's all psychological, right, all right, And let's say, oh, Mike said, we missed you. Thank you, Daniel, Thank you Mike, and says ironically, right when I started questioning Christianity, I found your page right before you covered Europa. The rest is history. All I can say is thank you, thank you. I appreciate that. And it's not to take away or harm anybody. It's just do quite the opposite, because if we believe in God, we don't want him misrepresented, especially not by the very people who despise our existence and who are lying to us about everything but putting up the facade as if they represent them, and not just the representative, but they're the chosen ones of them. Come on, that was all manufactured, and they used our own history because they had none of their own, because they didn't do anything noteworthy. Just like with Elon's activities, they co opt, they infiltrate, and then they assume or acquire mergers and acquisitions, right, and they did that to our history and then just said, oh yeah, by the way, all those people they weren't Goths. They weren't they weren't Airyan. Oh my god, noble goths, that's what that is. Noble class of the us Arians. Oh, my god, don't see the word though. There's none of those. It was all Semitic, right, sure, it was. You know what you know they gave us. They gave us Assyrians. They gave us fucking people who were brutal savages who murdered people without and and and butchered them and wrote wonderful, wonderful stories about it. At how excited and happy they were to please their gods by butchering. They used to take the skins of the people goths and drape them over piles of skulls of people, same people. They would drape them over and make them pyramids. And they would go throughout the town and with all the skins of the people that they murdered, because they wouldn't they murdered everybody when this is the Assyrians, And they would drape the skins that they flate off these people over the rooftops of all the dwellings. That's in my book, taking directors from the sources. But this is priestcraft beyond Babylon. That's what Smarts gave us. And if you look at any these war his war stories that we've been covering, seems like, uh, the true nature of America of course, being Israel proper do the same thing, even though we're told they were so much more noble and follow rules, and everybody in the world is believed, will at least believe that one time in the history until we actually showed up and show them what we were, what we were really like. Somebody made the Bublsheviks and it wasn't They didn't manifest themselves. Where'd they come from? Who? Who brought? Who brought Asrael into being? Yeah, and now I don't say Britain because even though they were already conquered and the banks were already controlled by the Rothschilds. That whole Balfour thing was Louis brandeis op or operation. And what we see he was here. He was a Supreme Court justice and he was a Frankeist. It might mean something, sorry, Adam Green. The Frankest are important, detailed to cover, not just to go whatever it means. You don't want to, you don't want to look into something kind of suspicious there, mister Green.
Speaker 5: You guys have a good night.