Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, with the moody or the body.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? No, yoll, but what's up? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? No yo? But what is all? How is everybody doing? O?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Mm no reason?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing? For the ramble ramble ramble ramble laver on little drimble m m. But I hope everybody is staying safe. M good morning guys. I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay. I just wanted to do like a quick little live stream. I just wanted to pop on into a stream with you guys for a couple of minutes and.
Speaker 4: Just just do a stream.
Speaker 1: Can I with that?
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, if anybody that does wanta support the channel?
Speaker 5: There you you're about.
Speaker 6: Hey there, Jake, it's your old Palkorndiff dropping in with a heap of birthday wishes as you embrace the grand age of thirty. Now you've clocked three whole decades of being uniquely Jake, and that, my friend, is a bounty to be proud of. As you stand on the cusp of your thirties, remember to take a moment and appreciate just how far you've grown. Much like a cornstalk reaching for the sun, You've grown stronger, taller, and wiser year after year. This year, I wish for you a future that continues to pop and sizzle with success, with each kernel of effort you plant yielding a rich harvest. May your endeavors continue to crackle with the heat of your passion and hard work. And as you set out to navigate the thrilling maze of your thirties, may you be blessed with an abundance of joy, laughter, and a whole silo of corny humor. Happy thirtieth birthday, Jake, Keep on growing, keep on glowing. Cheers from your old pow Corndiff.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was actually for my thirtieth birthday, y'all. Corn dep was nice enough to actually pay him. I paid Corndiff to make a video because of his cameo.
Speaker 1: Bye that it's here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: Listen, I say I'm cool with it, act like I'm on face. Some thoughts still linger in steade. I say I'm moving forward, never looking behind, sting past, versus still talking in my mind. I see I trust the press, I say I'm letting the rides done. You still check the door locks at night. I say, I'm all good. I don't need much to winshing piece to work. It differs again. I see I love it off when the pressure get last, silence his heart in the crowd, and say I know who I am. No need to explain.
Speaker 5: He's the thing.
Speaker 9: Some days I still wrestle the names.
Speaker 7: It's deeper than it says.
Speaker 4: Here's lie louder than the dreams.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing the.
Speaker 9: Truth hides, and the swing between what you say and what you really mean.
Speaker 1: We learn as we go, and.
Speaker 9: Fires burned slowly.
Speaker 8: I feel the stick.
Speaker 1: Take a breath, nod your head.
Speaker 8: Ye, the you say, money ain't everything.
Speaker 1: I don't chase to shine.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing stretch still tapping my line.
Speaker 8: I say, love to be easy, shouldn't hurt this bad.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: Costs come crack when they've been dragged. I say, I'm focused now, Why cut off the noise. Here's the thing that I'm still trying to steal my joy? I say, I'm built for this, something holding my ground. Here's the thing even strong walls, head of sound. I say, it don't compare.
Speaker 1: I sting in my lane.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing compared since sneaks in my brain, I say, timing, hell is all, just give it a chance. Here's the thing I'm just wait.
Speaker 8: You still gotta dance.
Speaker 3: The thing.
Speaker 4: It's deeper than it seems.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing in life, louder than the dream.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: The truth God.
Speaker 2: Then the swing between what you say and what.
Speaker 6: You really means.
Speaker 9: We learn as we go.
Speaker 1: He's on fire, its bird, So.
Speaker 8: Feel the bull, feel the steak, to take a breath.
Speaker 1: And nod your head.
Speaker 9: Ye, here's the thing I say.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, Yeah, say quick. Here's the thing that worked on mean? What did I say? I got the time?
Speaker 9: I handle the thing? Here's the thing they have got away a sneak in the end. Yeah, I say I'm president living right now. Here's the thing I'm still drifting around. I say, y'all forgive if I let it, don't go. Here's the things cause the faith Just because you say so, one say, I believe in what I'm doing in this side.
Speaker 1: Here's the faith.
Speaker 6: Still I tried, I said to marrow's.
Speaker 1: Mind now and make it behave Here's the thing tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Don't oh, you would think I say, I'm grateful.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean to know. Lie, here's the too grew will I cry? I say, this groove gonna carry me through. Here's the thing I already know it's true, Say so.
Speaker 4: Let it go.
Speaker 3: By the way is a thing? By the way, is a thing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing a fundraiser, So I didn't tell people this shit. I am doing a fundraiser for children's in Mississippi hospital. I am not associated with Extra Life. This is just something that I wanted to do to help them to raise money. My goal is one thousand dollars. Can we raise it? I'm doing this. This is not a community, this is I just wanted to do this, you know. I just wanted to do. If you guys wanted one dollar, two dollars, I don't care if you I care about this is for the kids. If you guys wanna support instead of doing super child super.
Speaker 1: Thing that yeah, yeah and.
Speaker 5: No h.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 1: Actually, let me say something.
Speaker 2: Because I would love to send a love over to someone on YouTube. So I would love to send send a love over to someone who is a awesome content creator.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 7: Let me check.
Speaker 1: For sending it. I'm listen. Try to send it.
Speaker 2: Over to our good friends over as I don't belong here.
Speaker 5: Uh h.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's see. Oh hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, can't but uh I can't because it.
Speaker 1: Yo Yo. Can't send them over.
Speaker 2: There, but I can put their weakend tip. Yeah, go over and check out.
Speaker 1: He Love you guys. Bye,