Speaker 1: Deborah, with her thirty years of being an entrepreneur and creating over seven companies, knows exactly what it means to accept the mission. When you make that decision, when you accept the mission to become a solopreneur, to take yourself and your talents to market, then you embrace a life of not only unlimited possibilities, but also the unknown. It's an elixir of fear and bravery that only someone who's taken the leap really understands. On our show, deb digs deep with her guests to highlight what you the listener wants to know, the stories, the whys, and the hows to navigate the journey to success. Get ready to hear from some of the most incredible mission takers from Generation Z to boomers. So sit up, perk up, and get ready to be blown away. Now Here is your host, Deborah Drummond.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome back, Mission Taker. The cool thing about this show is that audience and the people that speak on the show, we're same same. I know, I know a lot of you, and I'm so appreciative. I say it every single time. And you know, good thing that doctor Rob here doesn't have a podcast. Maybe he doesn't know he does. Yes, the thing, Rob, You're just gonna have to you know you just because I claim to have the best podcast audience because they're super interactive. They don't just take it in and information, but they passed. We look at our international our international you know, and it's great. We look at our international numbers and our analytics all the time because that's how our brain works. Hmm. That might be. That might have been a drop people, It might have been a mic drop. But doctor Robb as you can see, has a beautiful green shirt on for those that are watching, if you're listening, driving, keep doing what you're doing and talking about Ireland and we are just, shall we say, rocking the beautiful shores of Ireland these days with listeners and watchers. So thank you so much for that. Now. I always tell you what's going to happen for you today? What kind of audience you are today? You know what you were a very optimized audience. You go for the go. That's who you are today. And so you are going to welcome and listen and so much about how you can raise the bar on that. We have doctor Rob Kelly with us today and he loves to play in the world of neuroscience and he is a positivity coach. Now, if you go to his website, which we encourage you to do after, you're going to be able to read and hear some of his story, and it is it takes your breath away. It really takes your breath away. The story I was listening to this morning. And obviously Rob, you can share or choose to share on how you got into this venture. But just when you had that moment about how you realize when you were at that store and you were making that purchase, you realize that you had relief prior to actually obtaining the object that you wanted and realized that you had a neuronal connection with the result of what you thought that purchase would do for you. I thought that was incredible. But without any further Ado, let's listen to who we're going to listen to today. So mister Rob Kelly, welcome to the Mission Accepted Show, where you know what people take missions, and I think the big part about that is that they actually stay on them.
Speaker 3: Alari, Thanks Den, Hey guys, great to see you. It's doctor Rob Kelly. I'm over in San Anatomio, Texas. But as you can tell by the accents. I'm actually from Chicago.
Speaker 4: I was joking.
Speaker 3: I'm actually from Manchester to England, and I've been in Texas for around nineteen years.
Speaker 4: And we love what we do because we do what we love very good.
Speaker 2: Now there's a story there. I mean, you know, as someone who loves and adors, you know a lot of countries for a lot of reason. But I lean in the way of Europe. How did you end off in Texas and how did you end up doing what you're doing. Let's start a little bit with telling people what it is that you do. Because neuroscience has so many playgrounds. It has so many playgrounds, let's talk about yours.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: We cover depression, child of trauma, ATSD, alcoholism, addiction, motivation, and we're doing early testing.
Speaker 4: On Alzheimer's and onset dementia right now.
Speaker 3: Five offices around the world here, San Antonio, Ganas, Manchester, England, Spain, Switzerland, and London is where our offices are.
Speaker 4: I'm lucky enough to own four businesses today.
Speaker 3: And five percent of our deal today is alcoholism and addiction and the ninety five is rerouting brains for success.
Speaker 4: That's what we do.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe we want to share with our audience a little bit on what that looks like. You know what that looks like. Is it supplementation, is it mindset? Is it coaching? Is it training? And what are people coming to you for? I mean that ninety five percent are coming for successes that in relationships? Is that in their business?
Speaker 4: Like, that's divast We're working with a lot of entrepreneurs right now.
Speaker 3: I mainly work with a listen bridges these days because I only work four hours a day and my staff cover the rest, which is great. But yeah, I mean it's anything from the housewife who's lost their identity to the entrepreneurial with Texas million dollars a year but once it's ten million.
Speaker 4: Dollars a year.
Speaker 3: So we have a ninety eight percent success rates in everything that we do with nine and a half thousand patients so far.
Speaker 4: So we kind of guarantee our work.
Speaker 3: So we'll take it from A to Z or hey, we'll give you your money back kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So very serious of what we do.
Speaker 3: We're all about neural science, brain spotting, ninety breathwork therapy, NLP. Subliminal messaging is how we get the brain to redivert and repattern because everything's done a pattern with the brain.
Speaker 4: If you can break that.
Speaker 3: Self sauchargeant pattern, then we're off to a good start. So there's oxygen involved, there's food involved.
Speaker 4: There's mindset itself shifting patterns.
Speaker 3: Routines make sure that you get to where you want to be because literally, if you know how the mine works, guys, you realize you can do anything that you want to do.
Speaker 4: The only person that's stopping you is you.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, most people walk around about forty five to fifty five percent of their capability and capacity in the world. I don't care if you're a movie star. I've met movie stars that are hanging around forty five to sixty percent of the capabilities. With guys, we need to live one hundred percent. You haven't got along on this earth. I'm sixty three now, so by right I have thirteen or twelve summer times left.
Speaker 4: We don't have time, so it's running now.
Speaker 3: So we take people from there to there in the shortest possible time so you can go out and enjoy your life. Because when I say to somebody I'm happy every day, the first thing they say that, well, that's impossible. Well it is with that mindset. I come from the streets, man, I was brought up on a project. I got off a dry bed this morning. My wife made me tea and toast. Are you kidding me? I don't have bad days. I have better days an others. Because I'm human. I don't have bad days. And with that mindset, thing start to happen, and great stuff is drawn to you because everything when you need on what is all around us.
Speaker 4: We just can't see it.
Speaker 2: I can hear the how so I can hear people say. So we talked a little bit of breath work. You talked about oxygen. Maybe talk about that. I know that there is Is it a ninety minute breath work? Maybe give us some more details with someone's like, okay, great, am I doing some of those things already, as there's a way that things need to be done in sequenced Like.
Speaker 3: Let me talk about that ninety breath It's a neuroscience software that changes the brain with subliminal messages and vibration and sam binger out four twenty five megahoods and it takes you to a different level of vibration A while me as nine dimension nine directions subliminal messing is coming to you and sneaking into the subconscious brain, so you can't hear the subliminal messages.
Speaker 4: And that's where the magic is in.
Speaker 3: Everything that we do is the subliminal messaging. And if I told you to do something, you're probably going to go.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 3: But we can plant words and sentences in the subconscious that later comes to the conscious and.
Speaker 4: You will do so. For instance, a guy loves steak.
Speaker 3: He comes to the office every day he's working with us, and I planted the word fish in his mind when you were going out for a steak dena with a few of his friends. But a rob fish down. Put it on an enveload and I give it to his wife, handing that after he orders, well he orders fish, of course he does. So there handing the envelope and you take it out and there's the fish. That's a simple way of putting it. Absolutely mind blowing is what that is. And of course NLP neural linguistic programming. We're against subliminal direct language to teach you not only how to talk to yourself, but also talk to you brain, and then the brain talk to the behavioral science of what you do on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: So you have to come in every single day for an hour.
Speaker 3: It's a ninety day program so that we can fully reground and we will go to any less to make sure that you come in first. All go, hey, God, this is what I need. I need my business building up, I need to get back.
Speaker 4: To my wife, I need to get my children.
Speaker 3: I'm an adage and depressed, and we say, okay, here's the plan we're going to say from here. So if you're depressed, most people go to the doctors and get undepressed medication, which is a false serotonin. So if you look in the Medical USA dictionary, depression is defined as lack of serotonin. So rather going to the doctor and asking for false ceretonium, why aren't we asking the question in this country is why is my serotonin go in the first place. So then we're look at your food, we look at your training. You diet the oxygen, so the presence of oxygen equals the lack of disease. So every disease is the human body created in the hypoxic area of the body where there's no oxygen. So it's stuff like this that we present and change and find your identity and find your niche in life, and convince you that you're unstoppable, because.
Speaker 4: That's that's all it is is.
Speaker 3: If you knew how powerful you were, if we could swap places that tell us our places all the time, and we could swap places for five minutes, or your problems will be over because you don't see what I see and their lives the.
Speaker 4: Problem of the chapel trauma.
Speaker 2: Right, very cool, So ninety days an hour every day, and do people need to be there in person or can they do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's ninety five percent is telehealth so rightever you around the world. We use zoom because it's a very good hippo guaranteed. You know, we have lots of service as well, extrameal guarantees anonymity. So yeah, finally five percent coming office, So yeah, you can do anywhere you want.
Speaker 4: Guys, you really.
Speaker 2: Can tell us a little bit of backstory. How did this come to you or how.
Speaker 4: Did you get it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm an alcoholic, I was an alcoholic. I don't define or describe myself as an alcoholic today.
Speaker 4: I don't like.
Speaker 3: Labels, but took my first drink at the age of nine in Liverpool. Most people know Liverpool from the Beatles on stage, Anti and musical family, and that one day I set off a motion for twenty years.
Speaker 4: Later when everything would go wrong. But the traits, you know, So we discovered.
Speaker 3: Everything I talked about stage has been trials, has been researched by us. We're not just googling stuff here, guys. We spent millions on research. So everything that's happened or the childhood trauma, everything I took in.
Speaker 4: I was a shy kid, I was a bully kid.
Speaker 3: I scraped through to colleague because it's a friend of a friend that I knew kind of thing. And then had to children and lost them all, lost my girls aged one and three when the authorities suffered them off me and thirty years on I was still strange.
Speaker 4: But from there so and then I became homeless.
Speaker 3: I mean I literally lost everything, millions of dollars, houses, cars, medical license, everything in my life was taken away from me. And I was homeless for the first time in my life around I want to say twenty six, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, around that period, and I remember the first night on the streets I was sat in this bus stop in the middle of Manchester. It was pouring down with brain it was freezing cold, and I sat down and I looked around the scary place, and I thought, what the hell just happened?
Speaker 4: And there started about fourteen months off.
Speaker 3: I died twice on the streets and attempted five other suicides. At the beginning and a strong you know, boxing, karate, bodybuilder. And then as the months went on the streets to drop wake and dropped wait and drop way, and I had my nose broken, my teeth knocked out.
Speaker 4: You know. I was fighting daily for my life most of the time.
Speaker 2: Wow. And then you woke up, Then you realized, and how did this come into your world?
Speaker 4: There's two stories I'm going to tell and I would never tell. He's for fifty and twenty years. I'm on the streets one night.
Speaker 3: It's really dark, and where the factories are and the office blocks, no human being inside, no houses. It's pointing down and right, and I dropped down to my hands and knees and I started to cry like a baby. I wasn't crying because my children had gone, my wife's gone, money's gone. For the first time in my life, I was crying for my achy belly because.
Speaker 4: I realized I can stop drinking.
Speaker 3: I walked up to the sky as an atheist, and I said, if there's a God up there, I can't give this on my own anymore. The guy walked round the coll of thirty forty seconds later with a bipe in his hand. He he missed his last person from Bible stories, so he'd been walking an hour. He took a shortcut he never he's never taken before because he's never walked home. He came across May and he said, you need help. He took me back to the house. I shaved for the first time in a year. I had proper food. And he went on to explain, you can come here from you can stay for as long as you're like Rob, but you've got to come to these AA meetings because I've been recovering. If you don't come, it's not going to work. I hated them meetings, but I went halfway around the meeting. Halfway through is this guy said, manage John, and I'll recovered alcoholic and a lot of Berrik.
Speaker 4: And said, what do you just say? It stands recovered. You can't recover from this. I must have begin so, but he talked. He talked directly to me, although he wasn't speaking to me.
Speaker 3: So after the meeting went home and I said, hey, John Manning, is robbing you sponsored me? And he said no, but what I will do is I'll be a spiritual advisor for twelve weeks. And I thought, well, weird, but okay. So I went around to that man's house every Wednesday for twelve weeks. I left Derek's at six, I walked there for an hour. I had to go to his second floor apartment exactly one minutes to seven, and at eight o'clock one minute too. He'd walk me out halfway through conversation. And I did that for twelve weeks. On the last day, he told me that my life would change, I'd be taken to a different country and that I have to guarantee people can recover from addiction and alcoholism. But he said, my life's going to change for tomorrow. And I said, John, thank you for everything you've done for me. But I'm in this guy's house called Derek. I'm in the basement on the block mattress nobody knows on then job down. The next day therek comes home halfway through the day, and are you doing home?
Speaker 4: I'm tiring up. You're doing the dishes and stuff, he said.
Speaker 3: The guy that switched the floor of the factory's just resigned you on a part time job.
Speaker 4: I wasn't taking a job and I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course yeah. So later he turned into a full time job. So after two weeks got my first pay packet. So I went to the guys stations.
Speaker 4: I brought you on Little Time, Teddy Bear.
Speaker 3: So I look a look forward and a card, and I wrote on the card, thank you John for introducing me to God.
Speaker 4: Because he capital aged.
Speaker 3: Took the compulser to it away and I went back to John's deb I'm so excited to see this guy, so tell him that I've been working people and my life's changing.
Speaker 4: And when I got.
Speaker 3: There, I was banging on the door and knocking the door, and the woman on the right hand side of the apartments came out, Can I help you?
Speaker 4: I said, Yeah, where's John. It's still living. He looks like he's empty, he said, John. Who? I said, John and a neighbor. So I wanted been there two months. I've never seen him. I'm sorry. So I went around to the left bang on his door a little bit too loud. Big guy came, so, what do you want? So where's John relocated? To please?
Speaker 3: And he said John who? I said, the guy need started you was wrong with him? The guy he went on to tell me that that apartment is derelict and it used to have all tape all over it and if you went in the front door, you'd fall two or three flights and kill zone.
Speaker 4: So I'm thinking this man is insane.
Speaker 3: So I goes back to the meeting where I met Jo on the next day, wondering if anybody would recognize me, And as I walked in the chair went oh, my god, Robert, great to see you, and I said, thank God for that. I think I'm going insane. Just John still come there. What time does it get in? And he said John who? I said, John, I was over at the COPMA scene, you know, asking him about sponsoring me. And he said, Rob we thought you were praying because you were talking to yourself. So we've never found that man. Ninety eight percent of my work is what he told me. And when I got wealthy, I hired the best detective agency, certainly the most expensive, to track John down and nobody could find him. So a few months later, a year or two later, I invited to come over here to.
Speaker 4: Dallas, Texas for two weeks to speak, and so I did.
Speaker 3: And when I stepped up the planet b at W, I knew I was never going to go home again. And that's how it started.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure there's pin droppings everywhere, including my that's a very powerful story. I mean, obviously you lived it so well. I've yet to hear that kind of entry, but I've had that kind of experience, and I can appreciate you sharing that. I think it's not only a powerful story, but it's a vulnerable story. Right, It's a very vulnerable story because someone might say that that's not science, but I would say that's purity.
Speaker 4: I think that's pure science. Interis definitely John.
Speaker 2: Is there anything else that you want to share with us about what you do or why you do it?
Speaker 3: I do it every day for a couple of reasons. I want to be somebody's there all the time. So there's a way out of this. Doesn't matter what you going through psycho wise depression and PTSD, there's one hundred percent guaranteed way out of it.
Speaker 4: And then more so we come out of addiction or depression.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, we've got to stop building a life that's pets it and anything else in the world.
Speaker 4: And the other reason why I do it today is I knew.
Speaker 3: I believe in God. I don't go to church, don't read the Bible, and nothing like that. But four years ago, my eldest daughter that was three years old, the last thing she said to me was Daddy, Daddy, please stop drinking when the authorities were taking him off because HI goad him for two days in a stupor not being changed or fed for two days. I got a message four years ago, a message here and it was my daughter.
Speaker 4: We call her.
Speaker 3: Charlie, and she said, Dad, need to call me guard. I mean that alone was crazy. So I've got somebody to show you.
Speaker 4: So we went there. I was on a plane before and as we.
Speaker 3: Had kind of people around as a door all or stuff for are so greatful and blessed. Four hours I on a plane. Next day, it goes out to the house, opened the door. We hoped, we cried. She stopped me by my hands. She brought me into a living room and she handed him at three month old granddaughter That's why I do it today because I know there's one hundred percent way out. The neuroscience today, whether lead no authority on this, we like to think is absolutely mind blowing, and we just want to we want to give. I don't say I don't want people to do as good as I want people to do better than me. And for me, it's been vulnerable, sharing the experience and having the science side of it to bring you out of that. Because everybody's got a story and everybody can be even making them million dollars a year, and people think it's really hard.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: But from my background, the hardest thing is stay insane while you do that. Coming from the projects I was saying about this money, but I just I just love people. I love helping people get well. Sometimes we're a bit aggressive, we're very You've got to pass an assessment to get on here. We don't just take anybody, hence the highest success rate. But yeah, it's just you know, I do podcasts to change your life.
Speaker 4: I don't podcast. Oh please go to my website please.
Speaker 3: You know I could work with that, but asked me the saving a life here, so everything else will be taken.
Speaker 4: Care of that's all I've got to do.
Speaker 3: And you know, I speak all over the world and I get to do this stuff today.
Speaker 4: And it's just mind blowing.
Speaker 3: When you sat in the house so absolutely a crazy movie start. It was last video he got paid fourteen million to do. And I'm sat in his house going, oh my god, look where I come. Man from where I was because I wasn't meant to meet them kind of people, that's for sure, coming through where I come from.
Speaker 4: But life takes on a new meaning.
Speaker 3: And I just I mean, I'm sixty three, like I said, I'm not you know, I'm not going to live in over fifty years, that's for sure. So I want as many people as I can because I know one thing there when I get to heaven and I started drying the God. You know, it's not going to ask me how much was the house you lived in, how much was that carry you were driving.
Speaker 4: It's going to ask me what I'm paying. How many people did you help? And I want to bring down there.
Speaker 2: Wow. As you talk. The words that we talk often at least at least in our staff meetings is the stretch to significance. And it's the stretch that you go through as an individual that becomes that servant leader that helps other people walk that path. Not easy, not easy.
Speaker 3: No, that's but it's doable that everybody can be either.
Speaker 4: This is doable one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: You've got to stop believing the myths that are around and entertaining to mental health because they're probably are wrong. And you've got to stop believing that you lecture can do anything. And you know, I used to say this years ago in America to people, that you can do anything you want to do. And the first thing every American I work with said the same thing. But I can't be president of the United States. Well that's for a second. Forget political views. I'm not into politics whatsoever. You've got to admit we had a business that we're in the country with no political experience whatsoever. Don't dare tell me you can't achieve your goals and drink.
Speaker 4: It's just not true.
Speaker 3: Somebody's put that, man, somebody has just told me yes, ago and you've kept hold of that. It's not true. So stop putting the brakes on your imagination, guys, because you can reach the stars. Believe me, I've seen it millions of times.
Speaker 2: Well that's inspiring and it's hopeful, and I think it's refreshing. I also really love the story about how you were divinely inspired. You know, sometimes people call them messages or calling and sometimes they're loud, you know, sometimes they're loud, and sometimes they're almost unbelievable yourselves. No, it's not the show for me to share mind, but it's definitely my show to you know, we talk about that, and we talk to people that are making changes, and it is not unusually to be highly spiritual, noted noted to do the work that you do. Look, we're going to have all of everything in the show.
Speaker 4: Notes.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you get asked on a regular basis from people that you can address now? Like when people go like, what are some of the first things that they say to you that the audience can hear so that everything that you just shared can land for them.
Speaker 3: How do I change? What's my first step to change? And I'm going to give you three things that's going to change your life? Guys, I can do the problem. So neuralscience thing, one of the reasons nobody's woke up laughing ever, is lack of oxygen.
Speaker 4: So an almost Acadian sleeppantner two in the.
Speaker 3: House and two and four or five is when their body size lowest, So there's no oxygen hardly, So long we wake up, the subconscious brain thrives in a hypoxic situation. So the subconscious brain wakes us up. How did you get rid of that guy and strike up the conscious brain? Well, again, it's oxygen. So the first thing I wanted to do, guys, when you get up is in order to sit on the side of the bed or hold on if you're standing up. And I wanted to take twenty exaggerated breath in and out, really exaggerate them. And what that's doing is is getting oxygen to the brain, and every single sell around the body, you'll go dizzy, but you're supposed to about this because of the oxygen flood. Then go into the bathroom and if you brush your teeth with your left hand, brush it with you right for a week, left right for it, so I'll turn it for a month. If you right that eating, you're left for a week, right for a week. And then I wanted to do ten. I love you is looking to yourself in the mirror, but don't stand near the mirror when you stand six feet away from the mirror, all the blemishes.
Speaker 4: Go, and you see what other people see.
Speaker 3: Because when we're close up putting makeup on girls or guy's shaving, we see all our blemishes.
Speaker 4: When's the last time you wait in the off age? We don't do that, So we see what I'm buy.
Speaker 3: And then compliment three people. Your life will change with somemookays, I'm telling you it'll change with a monow.
Speaker 4: It's a gift man. And you realize that that oxygen is very, very important. And just be careful what you eat, you know. I mean if you.
Speaker 3: Pick something up the shelf, like I don't know, a health bar and the first the ingredients canoa or the suffare or throw it away, we can't. What happens with food easy is we eat something probably oils, canoa, oils that we can't methalate. So if we can't methylate, then becomes a deficiency. When it's efficiently, there's an illness. So every single food we put into our body is not used in that form. It's converted to what the body of all row foods to what we need. So if you've got a methylation problem with the food that you're eating. The deficiency happens the illness. So when I've got heart disease and my dad has heart disease, and I've caught it off my dad, it's now biologically impossible. Dad can't methylate. Let's say onions. You leave the house is sixteen seventeen eighteen. You kind of keep the same staple diet as the family is eating. Now you can't methylate, onions becomes of it becomes a heart problem. You think, you call it if you don't, No, we've got to be careful what we're eating. We need the right fuel inside. It's more row food, more grounding, you know, more looking after yourselles. Get the four chemicals in your brain every single day, which are important.
Speaker 4: Don't mean oxytocin, serotonin, and dolphins. Four chemicals, man, and you can do that with sunlight and all the stuff.
Speaker 3: But we mamb we two chemicals, the most important chemicals, dopamine and serotonin, are created in the stomach.
Speaker 4: So if you're eating like crap, you're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Be At the same time, show me someone who's depressed, I'll show you someone with the guts issues.
Speaker 4: Show me somebody who is addicted. I'll show you somebody with gout issues.
Speaker 2: I love let's finish with this a little bit. I love how you talk about food because I've been, you know, singing that praise for a long time. But I was fer I think it was on your Facebook. I was watching and you literally were holding up a product, you lily, going through the ingredients, and I was like, hallelujah, right, you know, I'm like, EFTC number three and five you need, you know, and You're like, look at the ingredients, And I thought that was right on because you just brought it to the real you know, you brought it to the air. You know, you kind of know what's good for you, but you do it because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do it. Well.
Speaker 3: I caught all that stuff out and last one hundred and fifty seven pounds in the last two years. Yeah, it was three hundred and fifty something and two hundred pounds. Now, just for cutting that stuff out and what do you want to eat? I'm not high it now, I'm not at all. And just be careful that when you pick something else, it's not what you think is. So if you pick a health bower, it's got nine grams of protein, zero fat, zero sugar. Spin it around, look for the look for the head and sugaring out the artificial sugar, you know, look for all of the oils. Without saying kernola, it'll say something else. They rancid oils.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: You just put weight on us, make us depressed. Then what happens is we go to the pharmaceutical companies or the doctor and he sticks us on the pill that we have to take for the rest of our lives. And if you don't believe you, guys, have you ever been to the doctor taken the pill for the illness that he's given you cured the illness so you never have to take the pill again?
Speaker 4: I don't think so very good.
Speaker 2: Let's end off with that. Now, is there anywhere there? So for those that are people listening and not not viewing, do you want to share a place that they can find more about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'll sell one. I'll start on the two bes.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 3: It's r O V B K E l O Y dot com is the website doctor Rob Colling and in search engine, all the social media's and if you and if you come, if you send a message to Deborah on myself dial xt and so I heard you on this podcast. I'll send you my book, which is Daddy, Daddy, please don't drinking. The last thing my daughter said to me, who's might be therapist? Now office, I'll sign it, I'll pay shipp in and let's get ten.
Speaker 2: Very good, very good. Thank you for spending time with us today and look incredible audience. You know how this works. Please share, please comment, do what you do, do what you've been doing, because it really is working. And if you'd like to be sitting where Rob is and you've got a story to tell, when you want to be on our stage, then this this is not difficult. It's dellis Drumming dot com. If we meet, it's simple. For a reason, this is really easy to come and share your message. So thank you for being with us today. We look forward to seeing you again next week. Rob, thank you for being with us today and always, audience of you be well and you stay rouvie. I