Speaker 1: Good morning. It's the Sandy Show where we are proud to team up with our bank. Open your account conveniently online at www dot r dot bank member fdi C. Ready for the roast of Circle C.
Speaker 2: I mean, I am, I don't live there.
Speaker 1: This is according that I want everyone to not. Don't kill the messenger here. This is chat GPT, not Sandy's.
Speaker 2: It's not Sandy.
Speaker 1: I'm just the voice of chat GPT for right now. Now we have roasted Westlake in the past, Steiner Ranch. Now we head a little bit south, all right down to Circle See. I remember when getting the Circle Sea was forever a hall it was.
Speaker 2: I mean, god, you had a pack of lunch to get there.
Speaker 1: Getting we were there, you were like, I might as well go to the Ladybird Johnson resoarch.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not here, Yeah, I might as well go check that out.
Speaker 1: Here we go. This is what chat GPT said when I asked it to roast Circle See.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Circle Sea Ranch the neighborhood where the lawns are greener, the houses are bigger, and the aha rules are stricter than a nun's bedtime. It's a place where the only thing more numerous than the SUVs are the yoga pants, and everyone's dog has a better social life than the average millennial. Let's talk about Circle c Golf Club. It's kind of place where you're not just judged by the quality of your golf swing, but also by the brand of your golf cart, because nothing says I've made it like a personalized license plate on a vehicle that goes fifteen miles an hour. And who could forget the infamous Circle Cee swimming pools. It's where the kids practice they're synchronized cannonballs while the parents practice they're synchronized wine SIPs. Seriously, the only thing deeper than the pool is the gossip that floats around them. No, let's take a stroll down Scarpmint Boulevard. It's like the Shamchilse of suburbia, minus the charm, and plus a whole Foods that has its own gravitational pool. I've seen neighborhoods spend more time debating almond milk brands in that place than they have on their own child's future.
Speaker 2: I'm telling a GPT went deep. It continues.
Speaker 1: Oh, and the community events, the Circle Sea Fall Festival, where every pumpkin is judged more harshly than a contestant on the Great British Bakeoff.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And let's not forget the AHA meetings, the highlights of which is watching grown dose adults argue passionately about mailbox aesthetics. Yes, yet, of course Circle C wouldn't be complete without its fitness enthusiasts. Every morning you'll find the sidewalks crowded with joggers who look like they're auditioning for a Lululemon ad. And don't get me started on the cycling groups. The only thing faster than their bikes is the speed with which they give you a dirty look if you don't move out of their way. Wrapping up, here's chat gpt roast circle. See in Circle CEE, even the wildlife knows it's living in a prestigious neighborhood. The deer here have a certain Arab entitlement, like they're wondering why you're intruding on their private property. And the squirrels, let's just say they could give the Kardashians a run for their money. And the Drama Department, Yeah, squirtles, squirtles. So here's the circle see where the American dream is alive. And well just with a bit more manicuring and a lot more organic produce. Keep living the good life circle. See, you've earned it and you're definitely paying for it.
Speaker 2: Definitely paying for it.
Speaker 1: That's chat GP.
Speaker 2: He don't come at me friends, Yeah, don't come at your friend, Sandy.
Speaker 1: That's just chat GP t roast.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was kind of personal for chat GPT that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, did you all get chat GPT? Did you get fined by the HOA?
Speaker 3: It is like he's in a fight with circles c only had an axe to grind. Wow, what neighborhood should we do next? Lago Vista? Oh, Lago Vista. I cannot wait to hear what they say about that.
Speaker 1: All right, we've got that for you. We'll do that next week. All right, stay with us, We've got more coming up. You know.
Speaker 2: It feels good to bust out my poet skills.
Speaker 1: It's been a while.
Speaker 2: It's been a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't written much poetry lately, but I felt inspired to write one. So I formed some clues for Trisha's to Where I Am and where I Where I Am? And they are in rhyming form. So if you're listening right now, play long see if you can figure out where I'm trying to tell you I am with these rhyming clues. Ready. Yes, in a city known for music and cheer, I'm a spot where the ocean feels near. You know what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know what amore from fish to shrimp, it's seafood bliss. For years, it's been the top spot not to miss.
Speaker 1: You know what it is?
Speaker 3: I mean maybe on Airport Boulevard you'll see a sign where fresh catches are always defined.
Speaker 1: For decades they've served up a sea inspired feast feast.
Speaker 2: This Austin gym is loved, to say the least qual Let me finish, poet.
Speaker 1: If I can catch my flow. Seeking the best crab cakes in town, head to the place with the seafood crown, Austin's Taste of the Ocean, renowned and grand, a beloved spot where flavors expand.
Speaker 2: Quality seafood.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's quality seafood on airport. I know we need to go, And we were there.
Speaker 3: Our daughter was young enough that the band that they had there, she went up there and danced in front of him. She was little, she was a tiny landry and we took my parents right when they were in town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that place is good. My dad asks about it all the time.
Speaker 2: Really is it still there?
Speaker 1: You ever go there? Anyway? I've always intimidated when like ordering fish from the market, Like why I don't know what to do with it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, it's like that time, remember when we made those salmon things and we did.
Speaker 2: Those little salmon bites and the guy.
Speaker 1: Had to tell us, look, you need to get it this way because why it just falls apart.
Speaker 3: Remember, Yes, so I never know, like what do I do with it once I have the time? You mean to get it and bring it home, just like ordering it?
Speaker 1: No, No, I not do that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you just ask him. I think that the fish guy is just like the butcher. He has all this knowledge about what it is he's selling, and I think it makes him happiest when people ask him questions about it.
Speaker 1: So if I was like, I'll take five pounds of the tuna, what do I do with it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I could search.
Speaker 3: I think you tell him I need some tuna because I want to make this.
Speaker 2: How do you recommend I prepare it? Like due to the tuna? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I always like that whitefish.
Speaker 3: Halibit, halibate, had it, I've had halibit I ever have. I think halibate is what most of your fish sticks are made out of.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I think so.
Speaker 3: It's a very mild whitefish. Oh no, I'm acting like I know so much about this.
Speaker 1: Is that what to make the fish sandwich out of? Him McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think it's a fish stick fish, which is delicious.
Speaker 1: I think the fish stick is the hot dog of the.
Speaker 2: Sea, the fish stick.
Speaker 3: Fish God had no idea so much fish knowledge in my head.
Speaker 1: Did you hear me? The fish stick is the hot dog of the sea. World.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right. Earlier prod eat it with ketchup. Well, congratulations, trip, you got where I am?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good, I'm glad. Perfect streak continues on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god. Oh Chrisha, I got something. You are going to love, love, love, and care.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: You're gonna care real hard. Okay, all right, super.
Speaker 1: Hard about it because it has to do with airplanes and being escorted.
Speaker 3: Oh, an escorted airplane super sexy to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's come up. It's a Sandy show. Download The Sandy Show podcast. Just searts The Sandy Show. Wherever it is you get your podcast, give us follow on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official Tricia Carro don't care to know the only two countries that have the word the at the beginning of their official name.
Speaker 2: There's only two. Only two countries have the word the at the beginning.
Speaker 3: I feel like I know one, and then I know for a fact that I was saying another one wrong. All right, what do you think The one I think I know for sure is the Bahamas?
Speaker 1: Correct? Oh, that's correct.
Speaker 2: I don't know. What do you think about geography and stuff? That's weird.
Speaker 1: You'll never get the other one.
Speaker 3: I think I used to think, but now I'm just confused. I thought it was the Ukraine.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's just Ukraine, Okay, I know, I've found that out. Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: The Netherlands. It's just Netherlands, really, right, Okay?
Speaker 1: The Gambia the Cambia, which I believe is an African Milip might be. I'm not one hundred percent sure on that, but I think it is all right. Those are the only.
Speaker 2: Two I got a fifty on the test.
Speaker 1: You failed, Tricia care or don't care to know. A big decision that has been made by Campbell's.
Speaker 3: Soup by soup. Yep, sure they're changing their name. They're dropping soup and they're going to be known as the Campbell's Company, because, as the CEO said, we're so much more than soup.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he was kind of sad when he said it.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I think he's just tired of being recognized just for soup when they've got all kinds of brands and products like Pepperidge Farm, breads, crackers and cookies, paste, Sausa pre Go and Raos sausage, which, by the way, best canned spaghetti sauce out there is Rao's is the.
Speaker 2: Best, the best. I did not know that Campbell's soup made it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: See, the word soup does get in the way.
Speaker 1: They also make snyders, pretzels, and kettle potato chips.
Speaker 3: Sang the Campbell's soup out there making all that good stuff. Those are all good things, all good snacks, no idea, all good snacks. Tricia care or don't care to know? An interesting fact about September eleventh, which we celebrated the anniversary of yesterday. I recognized the anniversary of which I like to know something about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would.
Speaker 1: The only non military plane permitted to fly on September eleventh after the attack was a plane that was flying from San Diego to Miami to deliver anti venom to a man bitten by a highly poisonous snake.
Speaker 3: And it was escorted by two fighter jets. Oh that is super hot. Wow, he was allowed. They were allowed to fly for the anti venom. That's a crazy story. I know.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that one before until I just read it today.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine being the pilot on that plane and they're grounding all the planes, people don't know what's going on, and being like, you don't understand, you have to let me fly. Yeah, And then the only way we're gonna do it is with fighter jets. And if you try anything squirrely 're shooting out. You better hope you have any venom on that flight.
Speaker 1: The Sandy Show is proud partners with our bank. We invite you to open your account effortlessly online at www dot org dot bank. Remember FDIIC. You know, Trish, I've always said there's a lot to be sad for preparation.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I think I I invented that slowan you did.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you did not invent that.
Speaker 1: I think I did.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 1: I am pretty who you hear it from before me?
Speaker 2: I've heard it a lot before that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to be said for preparation.
Speaker 2: Yes, you didn't invent that, you said it. There's a difference.
Speaker 1: I think you're thinking of lack of preparation prevents poor performance.
Speaker 2: And I did not ever heard that.
Speaker 3: Nobody's ever said that before, because in fact, you did, just now invent it, because you're the first person to ever say that.
Speaker 2: Just now.
Speaker 1: It's I just found out Trisha's got a bug out bag. It's National Preparedness Month. What's in your bug out? Bug out bag is the bag that you grab when the s has hit the fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in an emergency. Yeah, it's what you grab. I can't believe this. You don't know this about me. It's like you met me. It's like your first day of Let.
Speaker 1: Me guess, what's in your back sugar cookies? So what do you have?
Speaker 2: All right? My bug out bag? It's an a very specific spot.
Speaker 3: It is a accordion folder, and in it it has all of our important documents. Social Security cards, passports, extra credit cards, a copy of my debit card in case for some reason, as I'm running out of the house, I can't grab my wallet. So it's like my wallet and all are important documents all in one. Passports, passports, social Security cards, credit cards, birth certificates, all the things.
Speaker 1: So it sounds to me like you're preparing for like a fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah to go, Yeah, when we're gonna what are you preparing for?
Speaker 1: I'm preparing for armageddon? Were preparing for two?
Speaker 3: I will protect prepper emergency question. I think this is a your house is burning down. You got to get some stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, my bag's ready for like armageddon, like war.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have knives or spears or swords in your pack?
Speaker 3: Pack?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, because if I've.
Speaker 3: Learned anything from watching The Walking Dead, that's the only thing that kills the zombies.
Speaker 1: I've got knives, I've got ammunition, I've got weapons. I've got a compass. I've got the ability to make fire. Yep, I've got a flint torch thing and basiline. Basiling is a great, great accelerant for fire. Did you know that because it's petroleum based.
Speaker 2: Its ignites.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've got some gold and silver bars in there. Little gold, not a lot of gold, most more silver than gold. I've got cash money and silver dollars. We'll be fine. We'll be fine, We'll be fine, and some fishing line.
Speaker 3: I think one of the most important things if we're just if we're talking about your emergency situation, then I think that it's also important to have like.
Speaker 2: Tools and oh yeah, I've got like I've got guns, a hammer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got I have a well it's a small hammer, but it's like a little utility tool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. I mean, if we have to build a shelter, we're gonna have to have a machete.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll shoot someone with my gun and take their ham.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not a great plan. I don't think that's the plan you should have.
Speaker 1: We're gonna survive, Trish, Sandy, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're taking this one step too far.
Speaker 3: I think they're like, if your house catches on fire or there's a gas link and you gotta get out fast, what are you going to say?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just my biggest concern is where am I going to store my twenty five years of already made food that I ordered from Costco.
Speaker 2: You haven't gotten yet. I've gotten it yet, all right, like seven to ten business dings.
Speaker 3: We better hope that nothing bad happens, just going to be delivered on our front ports, so we'll probably try to steal it. Yeah, well then that's when we shoot them with the poison darts, which I think from the roof exactly, I think those are important to have too.
Speaker 1: In Armaga poisoned darts, Yes, yeah, because you can just take them back right, use me reusable and.
Speaker 3: Arrow automatically suck all the poison out of the dart. It's a reusable dart. You gotta make sure you don't inhale though. That's the big trick with poisoned darts.
Speaker 2: Clouds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in hell, you'll be dead. Let's get to know. We're ready to go, We're prepared. It's ridiculous.