Speaker 1: I'm doing great. Thank you for coming on Private Talk. A you know, you didn't really know what this was, so I appreciate you just kind of diving in with me and we're gonna get private, but you know, not too private, but just the right enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see the notes on the floor, So you like that.
Speaker 1: You're cheating, You're you're one of those in class. You're cheating.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know some shit about me?
Speaker 1: Why are you scared?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: We just want the truth here.
Speaker 2: Well, just don't google me because that's what.
Speaker 1: We want here at Private Talk. We want the truth from you too. Short Private Talk listeners, I hope you're gonna like subscribe comment to this episode. You're gonna love it. I know I haven't even started yet, and I have so many things because you know, you saw those notes, right mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you that my Google is wrong. Wikipedia lies.
Speaker 1: I don't even go off of a week, little Peter. That's like, that's cheap.
Speaker 2: That's there's a lot of rumors in LA about me.
Speaker 1: There's a lot older here. It's time to like set them straight. So let Private Talk know what you have going on right now. You're all over the place.
Speaker 2: I'm a music in and out. I'm all about the music. So all these years, I never lost my love for music that making music, working with famous artists, up and coming artists, talented musicians, producers. I just I'm really into it. So all my life, all my adult life, I've owned a studio at least one studio, two studios. Right now I have a facility with four studios, and I'm pretty much just focused on putting out music with up and coming artists and you know, just doing a lot of mix and mingling with the artists, and I do a lot of shows and stuff. It's it's music is my life. I have a philosophy that's like just to the wheels fall off. Just if it's getting money, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that motto. I feel like maybe I've taken it on my own ways too, because I feel like mine was go big or go home. But definitely, you know, I'm never going home because I always want someone to do so you keep progressing. And that's why with me, this is why I wanted to start doing private Talk because it was the first place, when a platform that I kindly got my voice to get to talk to Gus that, you know, I think that my listeners would like to do.
Speaker 2: And you got a sexy as voice.
Speaker 1: I had a sexy ass voice, So you should subscribe and like to our channel too, since just because my voice said in tunes, you know, it trances you in to listen to what we're going to talk about.
Speaker 2: I'm in, you're in.
Speaker 1: I like that. So what does legend mean to you?
Speaker 2: Well, legend is I mean, that's something that's like, it lives forever and whatever, whether it's a story or a person and it's a legend and it's legendary. It just it's bigger than the actual event or the actual person. It's something that means a lot to a lot of people. That's why they carry it forward. Now I'm dealing with this thing where they keep saying he's living legend, living legend. Well, that's cool while you're walking around to people saying that, but just standing to test the time while you're alive is one thing. To be a living legend. They love me while I'm here, But for it to continue forever, that's a different story. To be a legend is yet to be.
Speaker 1: Did you think that's like a legacy thing? I feel like that's like the I think it's a history thing.
Speaker 2: I just think that, you know, history is two words, his story, So you know, you're always gonna get somebody's version of what they thought happened. And if you could be in that conversation two hundred years from you know what I'm saying, Like, there's nothing to do with you, your grandkids, your great grand kid. I mean, your name will outlive so many names and then just talk about you. I mean, however long it may be, that's just that's legendary, legendary. You did some shit.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like it and I love it. So when you were doing Blow the Whistle, did you know that that was going to be such a timeless record at the time. Did you know it was going to be something that was going to be such an iconic song.
Speaker 2: You never know that a song is a classic when you're first making it. You don't people say it you feel good things. I get a different I get different feelings from certain songs while we're making them, and I get certain feelings after we make them and we mix it down and I listened to it a lot, and I'm like, this song really feels good, but in different ways. Like, some songs might be the turn up good, some songs might be emotionally good, and some songs might be the music. It's just sounds so good. It's just sounds so good. But Blow the Whistle was a song that it was easily crafted in terms of how fast the beat was made, how fast the vocals went down, and how it wasn't There was never any you know, doubt of where to go with the song, except it used to have rock guitars on it because Little John is the producer and at that time he was in that Kronk rock era. He did this little thing for a while with Kronk Music with rock and I didn't want the rock guitars on there on that particular song. And we, you know, we went back and forth with a little bit, but it ended up we ended up taking the rock guitars off. And it's cool. It was timeless. I don't know how it got to be timeless. I don't know what that ingredient is. Jermaine Duprix once came to me and asked me, he said, what did you guys put in that song? What this was like? Early on, He's like, what is that like? What did y'all, I don't know what we did, like we just you just do what you do. You make a lot of songs. I mean, can we talk about the industry.
Speaker 1: We can sure talk about everything.
Speaker 2: So you can never determine what was gonna be magic on camera or even felt like magic, or.
Speaker 1: How people are gonna perceive it exactly all.
Speaker 2: Three of those, you know what I'm saying. So when when it's magic and you're like, oh my god, I love that moment, oh my god, the camera loved that moment, and everybody who watches it love that moment, you didn't know that was the best one out of all of them.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that there's nothing of feeling inside you that you had at the time that you were like, you know, was one more iconic than the other? Like, I mean, you're doing a lot of you know, music, and you still do like, is there something that does still have something of feeling and maybe not knowing it's.
Speaker 2: Butler Whist was one of those songs that we knew. I knew playing it in the studio, playing it in my car before it was before it was released. I knew this is a great song. Yeah, I knew it, But timeless, Like I knew it was great for I made it. I made it in two thousand and five, it was released in two thousand and six. I knew it was great for two thousand and six. But it's still great in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Like for sure, I feel like everybody knows that you can't not play that song and not know that that's a two shoe.
Speaker 2: And also, I've had a long hip hop career that I started at a young age, and I had a very successful career in my twenties and thirties. And I made Blow the Whistle when I was forty years old, So in a career and I'm twenty years into my career at the time. Twenty years into your career, you don't make your biggest hit, not music, not in most things. So that is the you know, one of the things that are like, you know, it's one of those positive things that you know that so many things about that song that makes me feel good, that one song probably made me more money than any other song too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that you're still You're still playing it. I still listen to it. It's one of it's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: I mean, Drake sampled it.
Speaker 1: How many times do you think that you've been sampled.
Speaker 2: A lot, A lot, lot, lot lot.
Speaker 1: Give it up to that. Yeah, that's awesome though. I mean that's like I said, again, you didn't know at the times because you're such an artist and you just, you know, make music because it's you're inspired. If it was effortless and things like that, and how it's such a song that's played, you know, everyday, household song gets you know, it's it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Bottom line is I love making music and I only I'm only into this the way I'm into it for. I'm not gonna say for money, but it's my job. It's my hustle. Like literally, I associate making music with making money. So every time I make a move, like you know, it's all about it's all about how can I maximize this thing right here, this song, this album, this project. So that's how we think. And I don't think i'd be a rapper for rapper right now. If it was for free, I probably would have wrapped at a young age. This Michells rocked the crowd. But then at some point if it was for free, yeah.
Speaker 1: Then why do it? I mean, I feel the same way. If I had to do porn for free, then why why do it? Like there has to be some kind of incentive. I didn't do it just because of monetary value and things, but it was good incentive.
Speaker 2: There's a name for porn stars. We worked for free.
Speaker 1: Slut Private Talk. You better like comment and subscribe to this channel because it's even gonna get better. Just wait. So how does it feel and how is it, you know, working with big stars like jay Z, you know, Tupac and Biggie and you know, all these people like that. How does how does it feel to be in a room with such you know, great people.
Speaker 2: It feels like hard work pays off and every every door they're open for me. Every room I found myself in that was like super VIP. Every studio session where it was like the biggest of the best working with me. I worked with Lady Gotgat. You know, like every time I got in that position, I didn't go boy, I didn't go to I didn't say to myself, boy, you sure are lucky. I was like, this is all that hard work, all them days and nights at my mama's house when I was in high school, just trying to figure out how to be a rapper and going around the streets of Oakland selling tapes, walking the streets selling cassette tapes back in the day, and you know, all the the the early recordings I was doing when I was fresh out of high school and I was, you know, barely getting in the studio and trying to figure out how to work the buttons and how to you know that should peck it out. We spent a lot of nights in the studio, showing up at eleven pm and leaving at seven am, and just being in there all night. Back before we had money, before we had the luxury of work in decent hours, it was a hustle. So I think it's to be in the room with the big boys. Is hard work paying off, That's it.
Speaker 1: I like that. How was it to meet Lizzo.
Speaker 2: Well, Lizzo surprisingly well, I'm not even gonna say surprisingly because she's she's kind of a wild one.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her birthday is the day before mine. And I'm like, I get to you with exactly we are the.
Speaker 1: Bulls you kind of you know her, So it's like it's like an old soul kind of thing. It's like, I just you don't know her, but you know exactly whe she's coming from.
Speaker 2: I get the gist of it. I get the spirit. It's like I am. It's like, I'm fucking talented and I'm fucking getting ready to get paid off the ship and I'm getting ready to fucking enjoy life. Period.
Speaker 1: You can't fuck with anything like that. It's more, it's just honest. She's being who she is, She's living her truth. And I think that.
Speaker 2: Some people take their talents. We don't have to say names, and you don't. You can think of anyone you want to think of. But some people will take their talent and they make a lot of money and earn a lot of get a lot of fame from it, and they're angry and I never know why. I'm like, I'm like, you can stand up for everything you believe in, but the minute you speak your voice, you don't have to take that anger into your enjoyment of life. Let it, let it interrupt you having fun with life, like the don't be.
Speaker 1: Mad man, Like I feel like people take life too serious sometimes and there's like, you know, there's a time to be serious and there's a times and enjoy it. And I feel like, because you know, you do put all those hard hours in that you know, in the studio and putting all those hearts on the road being away from family and you know, things like that that it's like there's those moments, like you said, of being in the room with the big boys and that's it's like, it's just those are the small moments that you got to just keep with it.
Speaker 2: You are who you are, so you know, I don't think it's a zodiac sign thing or anything. I just think it's the life you live. And some people are just too emotional.
Speaker 1: True, I mean, I agree with that. I think that if you are.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't I wouldn't judge.
Speaker 1: I don't think that I'm gonna I'm emotional in different levels. I feel like we all are as human, but I feel like I can be emotional. Yeah. Well, I'm just saying it's myself meaning me personal. I'm a delicate flower.
Speaker 2: I like to say, too emotional is ship just ship just pushes you over the top.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, I'm not like that. I feel like I have walls, but they're not those ones I don't like. So do you have like a crazy fan story, because I'm sure you have lots of.
Speaker 2: Capacity, like let's say I've had lunatic fans and I've had.
Speaker 1: Let's do let's do because we'll get to a leader with a sexual like sexier part of it. Let's do a lunatic story where it was just like super insane.
Speaker 2: I had a mysterious person who was like an uh invisible sugar Mama at the time. I'm selling you know, is my first when I did my first platinum album, first big tour, first time like just going out in the world and just being too short.
Speaker 1: And explain what the invisible sugar Mama is to private talk listeners because.
Speaker 2: I have my invisible sugar Mama was sending me.
Speaker 1: Gifts, what kind of gifts, like nice shit like like Louis shoes, like nice.
Speaker 2: It's not that she was sending me ship. It's that the ship. Every time I checked into a hotel room, we were doing five shows a week and five different cities on the tour bus going from city to city, and I would have these really nice hotel suites and every time I checked into my room, it would be a balloon arrangement, a card. It would be like some gifts, you know, something that was It was always something decent and thoughtful, and I never knew who it was. And long story short, it went on for a while and finally she appeared and said, that's me. That's been doing that. She was cute.
Speaker 1: How did she appear like you like? It's like, you know, Ala showed up at one of my shows.
Speaker 2: She was It was always related to the show. She showed up at a show backstage and said, that's me, blah blah blah. So we had this little friendship. I would have to say, maybe we had sex once.
Speaker 1: How do you maybe have sex like you like?
Speaker 2: Like we might have. I might have sucked her. I can't really remember if I fed her.
Speaker 1: Were you drunk and you didn't remember?
Speaker 2: Other parts of the story are such more memorable than in the sex, So long story short, she she I started getting the kind of stalker.
Speaker 1: Vibe because you came the invisible dick.
Speaker 2: So I started getting I started getting the stalker vibe, and I didn't want the ship anymore. And I had a friend of mine who was like, you know a few friends of mine, they're like, stupid, motherfucker, you keep buying you shit, You stupid motherfucker. Let her give you the ship. I'm like, my size is I don't want it, so literally I made it. I arranged it so that one of my friends and her would be in the same place and start liking each other, and it was it was all you know, we were young and sh it was perfect time because I was probably twenty two, and he's like, it's his game. Had to be simple, like he don't want you you know what? Sing Yeah, that shit works. So it worked and he got he was he was milking her. He loved it, and later on I figured out what it was. It was. It was so simple too. She was her father was had something to do with the promoters, so he was in cahoots with the big boys who were running the tour and they were telling her where my room number was. So that's how she got the gifts lid and every before I could get there. And then on top of that, her father later on was like some kind of shady dude who was better printing money so to speak, like he was he was making money or something.
Speaker 1: So did your friends stay with her? They happily married with two kids.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you just milked out of a lot of gifts and it just saw trinkles down to some some shady fan shit. But it was fun though it was it was a fun day.
Speaker 1: I mean at that time, it's like you're young. You can kind of see what you get away with. You don't really know what it all really entails. Like, I mean, I would be kind of like, hey, I'm gonna follow, They're gonna know exactly what my room is and give me gifts, and you know, we can only take it so far. But when it starts getting creepy and you have to forget you had sex with her, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I just think I just remember I remember not liking her like that, like yeah, and she was beautiful and stuff. I just I still don't like that personality where it's just like you know, you're trying to buy me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't like that either. For me, I felt like that's why, you know, in my industry is very taboo. A lot of girls do extracurriculativities, which I'm like to each his own, but I just feel like I want. I give a problem with people telling me what to do, so I want to control it. I want to do it, and I work harder for it.
Speaker 2: Give me things.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with you giving things, but I mean, not like buying my affection, because then it's like, it's how do you know that that when you're stopped buying things, that the affection is still going to be there most times nine times at the time it's not, so I'll buy for myself and I just keep rocking like that. So who are your top five porn stars? Because you know, I met you in the industry of sorts, you know, at a party. I don't even exactly remember how we exactly remember? Do you remember how we met?
Speaker 2: Could be? Could be?
Speaker 1: I feel like because I know my ex husband was friends with you, and I don't know if that introduced me because of that, but I just knew you were always in the like, you know, the adult scene is how did you get started? Like being wrapped up in the whole adult world?
Speaker 2: You remember those days when uh Snoop did the DV did the DVD uh thing. I forget what it was called though, but it was it was a few rappers.
Speaker 1: And to the you know business.
Speaker 2: I thought he was a rapper and he was rapping in all his video. He started rapping and start sucking like it was it was hip hop and porn. We're playing around with each other a little bit, and I was just there. I produced a couple of shitty movies. You know, when you do something that you're not supposed to do, but then you know you still lure it into it.
Speaker 1: What makes you think that was shitty because you like didn't know what you were doing or you just didn't care about it, or like what.
Speaker 2: Would make it was the right talent because it was like, you know, Mi Ka Tan and mister Marcus. It was a real ethnic kind of vibe and you know, Wesley Pipes was it and whatever, and we kind of I say, it's really shitty because when you look back at the final product and it wasn't directed good or edited good, so shitty, Yeah, it wasn't, you know, like they didn't well, I mean, I didn't lose any money, you know. And then I always remember that they I'm I'm like the supposed to be like the producer, and I'm on set and the like it's like a lot going on, and they were like, go over there and suck too short dick, and I'm like, I'm not in the movie. And then the girl pulled my dick out and I was like, I'm like on set and I'm like well, I can't say no. But then I'm like, don't do it.
Speaker 1: But then but then You're like, my.
Speaker 2: Dick was already out, and I'm like, I'm not in the scene. Stop. I made sure they edited this ship out and destroyed it.
Speaker 1: But you definitely got your dick.
Speaker 2: Suck. I got to steal a photo of a porn star with my dick in her mouth that was from that Can we know that name? I can't remember her name. I just show it to you.
Speaker 1: You have, you know, a really bad memory over there, Well, I have convenient memory loss.
Speaker 2: My top five porn stars private talk.
Speaker 1: We need to know all this information.
Speaker 2: So I'm so old. I'm so much older that I would I have different eras of porn.
Speaker 1: Stars, those levels to your system.
Speaker 2: Because I was like a little little kid, like curious and like catching visions of Vanessa Deale real like seeing that ship, like, oh my god, what is that? Like she was like a beast on a on a dick, you know, And to see that at a young age, it's kind of hard, Like, Okay, I was a youngster watching porn when it was Linda Lovelace, when it was was what was the one, oh deep throat, like those are movies you sit there and watch the movie because they're acting, there's a storyline, and they fuck a lot, and it was like I came up in that world. So in that sense, those are really good actress too. They were really acting in the movie. You could have took the fox scenes out, they would have been good movies.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give it up to them too, because they were real actions to just the different movies said people don't watch all the time.
Speaker 2: Even like nowadays, Uh, you want to have the visual or the memory of Ron Jeremy, of of his later days when he's like fat Ron Jeremy. But Ron Jeremy was a slim player.
Speaker 1: He was atract of that one time, which you like you've kind of talk about yourself, like you know uncle Ronnie is you know.
Speaker 2: He was like top dog in the movies and those he was a good actor. He used to like they were good movies. So later on, I think in the eighties and back then, I can't really throw any names because I could picture my favorites like clear as day.
Speaker 1: You still know these like they're embedded in your like spank.
Speaker 2: Mabe me and you'd have to sit there and play on like one of those porn hub things, like.
Speaker 1: One of those I don't know what it's called, you know, porn, porn hub.
Speaker 2: No, it's so many of them, I said, one of those porn things. It's like a hundred of them. Pick your poison. My mind would be X videos. I don't know why videos. I don't even know if it's popular, but that's the one I do because it's all.
Speaker 1: The same free porn. I do not support that private talk. I do not, but you know it's okay, different strokes for different and previews.
Speaker 2: And it's not free porn, it's previews. It's just.
Speaker 1: Tell yourself to lie.
Speaker 2: It destroyed in the music industry, when you bootleg our music, you make us famous because you know it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of different in our things. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: The more bootlegging you get, the more famous you are, and you make moneies off it, off it other ways.
Speaker 1: Okuess. I like that mindset.
Speaker 2: I'm like with that. You milk that ship for everything ever, you beat the fucking system. So I had that era was you know, there was great actors and great people, you know, great sex scenes.
Speaker 1: So you're really in the storyline, like you didn't just like all that stuff because most people fast forward. But do you remember I never watched porn, but I just didn't I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: So then later on it was fashionable to get rid of all that talking and shit and like you put on porn, put on fut straight to that point, and that ship was cool, you know that that that to me was like in my world that would have been like the eighties nineties where like, I don't want to see no fucking talking in the movie.
Speaker 1: You're really rough back. And then too, that's era too.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was just walking pull your ship out. Fuck. So then I used to like those I think his name is like Andrew Blake. He turns it into like art models and shit. So you know, I'm not really like at the time, like wanting to see like bang bang bang, and I'm like these bad bitches just getting naked and do all kind of shit. They open like that ship was flying to me with the beautiful model chicks and doing the artistic shit. I like that shit. So you get what I'm saying, right, you say top five, like top fifty.
Speaker 1: Five, man, you pick one from every era.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Let's give me your top era pics.
Speaker 2: But you know, of the ass no matter what ethnicity you break out, you are up there with the ass that that whole little trique thing you would do. And then you.
Speaker 1: Classic, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be a legend.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be a legend, you know. I when you said that earlier, talking about like the whole definition mys is because people say the same thing to me, and I think that it's so kind of weird because you don't know how to take it, like it's not an insult, but it's also like I'm alive and you know, like to me, it's something that you know what I mean, So it's like it's kind of it's really it's hard to take, but I do appreciate it because again, we do bodies of work. You know, no pun intendon, but you know that we put our you know, our my heart and like soul into certain things because that's my craft. That's how for me, I expressed myself how I thought, you know how, I yeah, I like to portray myself in my way. So big booties definitely were a big thing. So who in your air let's see am I on that list.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely, definitely, And I'm not a name dropper. Okay, so you know, I'm really like into like the whole Asian thing. I'm into, like the curly head thing I like to do.
Speaker 1: You say name droppers? Is that because you like don't really care about their names. I was.
Speaker 2: Literally just sitting here describing every kind of woman.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like, I like porn. Your porn have search thing is like every type of woman.
Speaker 2: I like that, But I don't really do a lot of fantasy. I don't fantasize through porn. I kind of like I kind of watch it like you probably would watch it sitcom or something like. I just watch it because I fuck a lot in life.
Speaker 1: So you don't get off to it anymore.
Speaker 2: I could, but I'm saying that's not my motivation is It's not about getting off or not. I'm saying when I watch it, I you know, I'm just seeing technique or I'm seeing you know.
Speaker 1: You're more of a like artistic about it, because like I feel like you're a talented person and so you know, being able to like do music and the protismatic.
Speaker 2: Oh I wish I could fuck her I wish I the girl looked just like her, Like you know, but.
Speaker 1: Do you also feel like you're desensitized because you just said that you fucked a lot of women, And it may not because like with me, is I've done porn and I've done a lot of scenes. But for me, I'm just sensitized to a certain point. I still get off and have sex perfect, fine, but you get desensitized to certain situations if it's poorn and you're just watching it. But for me, I never got into like like watching it. I just did it.
Speaker 2: In the world of fucking groupies, when I did a lot of groupie fucking, I mean, there's a lot of detachment on emotions. You just hit that ship for the sport of it, But you can't deny feelings. You can't deny when you're into somebody and you start having sex with them, and the fucking shit is like more than just about the sex. It's like, I fucking like you. I mean of you that that happens. I don't care what you're doing for a living.
Speaker 1: Has a groupie turned into a girlfriend that you caught feelings for?
Speaker 2: Fuck you, I've an upgrade, I've I've a promoted side chicks all this shit, like, so do you.
Speaker 1: Have a roster? Do you what is your dating life right now? What is your relationship status?
Speaker 2: Everything you think I might have I might have been. I was right now, I'm just age appropriate and however that fits in. I still fuck a lot. But I'm just saying right now, I'm not on the pussy hunt, the daily pursuit of han.
Speaker 1: You're not having like wild orgie parties.
Speaker 2: Things can happen, Things still happen.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, you can still get into some trip.
Speaker 2: I used to wake up and think where am I going looking for pussy today? Or where who am I gonna fuck today? And that was a thing for how long.
Speaker 1: I feel like that happened like yesterday, Like today, I feel like you're trying to bullshit private talk over here, Like don't be acting like you still ain't trying to hunt for pussy, that you're not about to leave here and go fuck some bitches and have a wild ass night.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 1: We're in LA.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying. I'm saying the hunt, the hunt like really like going out like like admit something.
Speaker 1: So if you're being celebrity like sadus now is it? The hunt is gone because it's just given to you on like a platter, like here's the pussy.
Speaker 2: I think you get older and you just your technique just evolves. Its just you know, you just kind of know what you want. It's not about I'm not like this little dude, like I really you know what I'm telling you. What it is, get a little older and your taste get a little older, and that whole little hut fucking shit is just it's some young shit.
Speaker 1: It's tiring.
Speaker 2: It's some young shop.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm single myself, and so I, like we were talking on another episode about the dating world is so odd to me because it's just like it's a lot of work and I'm busy and I don't really have side for that stuff. Like's not saying that I'm not looking for and I don't want to share my life with someone, but I'm not looking for it because if it happens, it happens. Like I'm not trying to be like I'm trying to work.
Speaker 2: And that's how I feel about my daily routine. Happens, it happens, it happens. I'm in the I'm in the mix. It happens, but I'm not like like I would be in my twenties and thirties and even like some of my forties, I would be like pissed if I like woke up without a bitch, So you would.
Speaker 1: Always be with a bitch. You don't like to sleep alone. I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: I'm just I just always like to be surrounded by love of women. It was it wasn't even a one woman thing. It was like I'd have a house full, I'd have three.
Speaker 1: How big is your bed?
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that, I'm not saying all these minaji twelves. Even I did go onto a minaj uh marathon binge.
Speaker 1: What was your biggest menage?
Speaker 2: The most women?
Speaker 1: Yes, at one time in one night.
Speaker 2: Like in the same room, probably like four four, But that was a one time thing. A lot of a lot of twos, a lot of twos, some threes, but a lot of twos, A lot of twos. I went on. I went on years of like.
Speaker 1: Years of twos, A couple of fours, but very rare.
Speaker 2: Once it was four, and.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like that's like not even that many, Okay.
Speaker 2: And then another thing is.
Speaker 1: I feel like it needs to be like like six when you think of like you're too short, Like come on, now, do you think of I'm thinking about ten now? Now, Maybe that's just my imagination. Maybe I jerked off to it one time. I don't really know.
Speaker 2: No, this is me. I'm the guy who's like, I'm hanging out with these two chicks. Everybody knows, everybody likes everybody, and these girls are like, look straight up, like fly motherfuckers. They're like, I don't I'm not in the girls, and I don't want to pussy. I don't want to have a threesome. And you know that's cool. I'm not even pushing the shit anyway. I know that's the boundaries. Yes, I know what the boundaries are. So we hang out and ship and then at some point through the night, everybody stays at the house. We kick it, and you know, I have a relation. I have relations with her. We enjoy our time. I go in the other room, have relations with her. I go back over there. We get up, we all have breakfast.
Speaker 1: Busy man.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying that's the kind of guy I am over the years. And then we wake up and they tell a story about did you fuck you fucking about the right, and they compare, Everybody's cool. We go get.
Speaker 1: Breakfast and oh, everybody's cool? Did anybody ever not be cool? And every becoming like a situation.
Speaker 2: Where I've never been sneaky and lying.
Speaker 1: But sometimes even when people well, like when you're honest, I feel like sometimes they're like, oh, yeah, I'll be cool, and then they catch feelings too much, and then it's like goes a whole different situation. Nothing like that ever happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: A mess.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend, My girlfriend comes over. My friend I'm dating comes over. She spends about three nights, and she brings two friends with her, and I'm hers exclusively. Her two friends were going to club every night. I'm taking them showing them a good time. And then one of her, one of the friends that's with her is like her actually blood cousin's her. She's about twenty five, Her little cousin's like twenty one. And we're all just in the house and the little cousins having so much fun because I'm taking them to have good things. So about about the second night, somewhere in the house, little cousin gets a little loose, a little friendly, and I see the little opening. I'm like, okay, she's a cute little motherfucker. Third night, everybody goes to sleep. I go wake little cousin up and go stop playing girls. She's like, are you know? Breaking me off? We fucked. We go back to our respective corners and wake up. The next day, I act like it didn't happen. Two months later, I get a phone call, Oh shit, you fucked my little cousin when I was at your house. And I'm like, who said that? She said it. She broke down, crying and confessed. I'm like, well, that's it's.
Speaker 1: So that broke up that relationship or did she continue to.
Speaker 2: Fucking No, it was over, but it was over with anger. But I'm just saying that's the kind of shit that was happening in those days.
Speaker 1: That's some wild ship. I mean, I'd be not if you fucked my cousin in my house, but you know, too short. But what is your favorite bitch?
Speaker 2: What if you were the cousin? Would you break down and cry and confessed?
Speaker 1: I would never confess. I am I'm to the wheels, phone to the I'm not talking. So it's your favorite bitch?
Speaker 2: Who's my favorite bitch?
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite bitch?
Speaker 2: Who's my favorite bitch? I could I have like personal private favorites?
Speaker 1: Who can we know at private talk? We would really love to know?
Speaker 2: Give us one can just give you a description of my favorite bitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you didn't even well, I think you at least one name, because you didn't even give us really any top five of your porn stars. You just told me about your eras.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, because it's it's too vast of appreciation.
Speaker 1: You want to top one hundred admiration, We're gonna have to get that back to that. I'll put that on my Instagram post. We'll put your top one hundred list of porn stars. Since there's a list.
Speaker 2: I based porn stars on their own performance.
Speaker 1: Their performance? What is it on a one to five?
Speaker 2: The performance, I think is how you make it look on camera, regardless of what's really going on inside of you at that moment.
Speaker 1: So how do you rate? How is your scoring system?
Speaker 2: How you write a dick? How you what are your sex faces?
Speaker 1: But is it like a star already like once like four stars?
Speaker 2: It's it's a it's doesn't arouse me, semi arouses me, makes me hard and without touching myself like you can if I can look at that's that's the same thing with a woman.
Speaker 1: Is that why you can't look me in the eyes because I've done that to you?
Speaker 2: No, it's not, it's not that. It's just that if I started staring at you, looking at you, like if I started thinking ship and thinking ship I've already seen, and then.
Speaker 1: You're gonna start getting a rouse.
Speaker 2: I'm not here.
Speaker 1: What was my scorecard?
Speaker 2: You had all the skills. You have the skills.
Speaker 1: I had the skills, But what like what you had? The Wonder four had.
Speaker 2: The threesome skills down. You had the faces down because you had the money shot down?
Speaker 1: What's the money shot?
Speaker 2: That's what you do when you get hit with the money shot. I want to say, you all positions, you just it was sold.
Speaker 1: It was like, tell me more, please turn stop like she's having the time.
Speaker 2: Of her fucking life. Is like, you're selling it.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I've talked to quite I've have friendships with quite a few porn stars, and they say, it's work, motherfuckers. Sometimes it's worked. Sometimes it's good as fucking but a lot of times it's just work. It is.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it's like I always say it's we're sexual athletes, and you know it is like work.
Speaker 2: Guys can sometimes be a total dick the whole day, especially right before the scene. Guys can step in you just like I don't like them, like the smells looking like all kind of shit. The girls overcome to.
Speaker 1: Do the scene, yes and no. Yeah, but that's why you have to like Actually, I mean, you can choose who your partners are. For me, I know, I already knew my setup lists. If like those all things happened before, I probably wouldn't have what's.
Speaker 2: The percentage of people in the porn industry who are choosing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they do well, they do have a choice, and everyone has a choice.
Speaker 2: You have earn a choice to a.
Speaker 1: Point and extent, but everyone in the beginning has a no list.
Speaker 2: Or has like a list of I did some casting and then it was just like I do this, I do that, do it, and I like show up and they do it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because they made a choice. They're not being forced. I mean, I mean, I guess like more to the end of my career, I definitely had more of a say because before if you like try to say that you don't want with them. They would just cancel you and put someone else. So they do do it.
Speaker 2: You know, does liquor make it better or worse?
Speaker 1: Liquor? I never drank before a set. Later on, when I started directing my own movies, I did because it was like my set, so it was more free like I was directing and you know, in starring.
Speaker 2: I can't perform a live rap concert. I can't perform intoxicated.
Speaker 1: You can't perform in time skidding.
Speaker 2: I don't get intoxicated before the show. I start as soon as I start performing. I started like drinking or smoke a little bit, but I can't do it before. I can't go in and pair it. I have to be in fact.
Speaker 1: Is it true that Tupac puts you on the blunts smoking?
Speaker 2: Tupac and his homings, It was the guys who Tupac came up around around a group called Just Underground and wanted to keep word players. His name was Pee Wee, and one of the homies that worked with me his name was Shorty B. Played guitars. They used to hang out with Tupac a lot. They were like you know, of boys. They were the first ones I ever seen take a cigar and squish all the tobacco out and then row weed. And I thought this ship was stupid.
Speaker 1: So do you still smoke now?
Speaker 2: I still smoke with you.
Speaker 1: Blunt joints.
Speaker 2: I smoke joints, and at the studio so many people smoke blunts. I hit one every down.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, I'm a bluff I am a blunt person. I don't I don't like backwards. I'm more of a switter because I like flavors, just so I could like my flavored vodka, but.
Speaker 2: I hate flavored weed, flavored shirt. I mean, any kind of flavor. Just let it be the weed.
Speaker 1: It is good. But I just like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't pass me that peach ship or that ship I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I was growing especially for just for you.
Speaker 2: I'll keep the peach from the bay. If you gotta have flavor, they put that they would infuse that ship into the weed, into it. You'd be smoking crazy flavors like orange or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: I like it. I'll smoke it. So fake ass and real ass? What are you? What is your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I've never been a surgery kind of guy. Like some some women are so fucking fine that you just like you know, the fake titties or something you like. I take it. It's I'm not gonna turn it down if it comes with all that. But I'd be the one who's there outside the the the medical place right before you go in and get your new.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. You're picketing, and be like, don't do it. Even titties, you know, I like little titties.
Speaker 2: So it's like I'm just I actually just like natural. I'm one of those guys.
Speaker 1: But that's hard to find. THEMSIC especially in La.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's especially in La, but it's it's still it's still going on around the world. Naturals.
Speaker 1: I feel like it, but I feel like now it's because it's of natural where you're from, glorified, Yes, because it's they're like curvy women and you know, we like to eat fried food a lot, and it's very delicious, and you know, everything's bigger in Texas.
Speaker 2: Remember Anna Nicole Smith when she was young.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got compared to her.
Speaker 2: I like a big, thick woman like that. It's just it just happens natural. But then if if your god given gifts was a nice slim body and you just you're great and I like it. I don't think that you should if you were born with a little ass and little titties. I don't think you're meant to go blow that ship the fuck up. It looks funny, I think so too.
Speaker 1: I think that the people are going like outrageous, and.
Speaker 2: It's just it looks funny. It looks funny.
Speaker 1: That looks like health reasons, like why put foreign objects in your body?
Speaker 2: I mean, we love it when we got oh my god, you're ask is so great and it's like fake but it looks good. But that's one in a hundred.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I feel like you can't even tell anymore, like you you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, The chick gets a great boob job, and every goes, hey, guys, come check this out. Everybody like standing around going like weighing them and like.
Speaker 1: Anything.
Speaker 2: That's her fucking titty job. She's the fucking lottery winner of titty jobs. You go try and get the same titty job, and the same doctor is gonna be like cock eyed titty titty nipples.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a whole series called Botched on that whole thing. Like it's like it's a real thing.
Speaker 2: It's I can't I can't watch Doctor Pimple and Botched and all.
Speaker 1: I can't do the Pimple thing. That really scared. I can't watch Botched really either, like the story, I can, but once they start doing surgery and like doing it really kind of, I can't ship.
Speaker 2: It's like I can't even sit down anymore. I can't drive my car. I have to sleep on my stomach. You can't even get you got a big ass fake booty name. You can't get fucked from the back.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that your favorite position from the back?
Speaker 2: I would have to say, any of my favorite positions all consist of face to face.
Speaker 1: Face to fake. So you're like more into like intimate like lock lots sexy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ship, Yeah, I want to see that shit looked me in my fucking eyes.
Speaker 1: That would makes sense since your whole like you know, your old school porn era with all the movies depicting in your showcase of like artistic like sexual I was.
Speaker 2: I would literally say to you, we've been fucking for thirty minutes and your eyes are ce over your fucking eyes, Wake up, bitch?
Speaker 1: Fuck you thinking about has somebody fall asleep on you before I've done it. You fallen asleep in the pussy.
Speaker 2: I have literally been so drunk or so just tired of a long ass day and talked that talk and got up in there and passed the fuck out. I've had women say you motherfucker, and I had other women say I fucked the shot out you while you were asleep. Whatever. I'm just like, I work hard. I do a lot of good fucking. If I if I had that one night, every blue moon and just but I will make up for it in the morning.
Speaker 1: How many women do you think that you've had sex with at this time?
Speaker 2: Hit that button.
Speaker 1: That's what we want here at Private Talk. Make sure you like subscribe and comment on this episode because it's about to get so.
Speaker 2: How many how many shows have I done? I don't know?
Speaker 1: You tell us here at Private Talk? You know you said the two's the fours? You know? Are we? How are we? How many? You know?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Wait with got me help you out.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of pussy. I got a whole whole lot of pussy, whole hundred thousands. I got more pussy than you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you have it. I stopped. I started out a later age. I didn't get pussy until the first time was on camera. I had my first girl girl experience with Rihanna Love and yes, so you definitely have had more pussy. So you have no numbers, nothing. You're not giving me a lot to work with here at private. We're friends here everywhere I go.
Speaker 2: Everywhere I go, from the grocery store to the super Bowl, always bump into somebody if fucked.
Speaker 1: Every time you leave your house, like Todd.
Speaker 2: Who's on our seven? Oh? How's that? How have you been?
Speaker 1: Do you remember all of them? And you're like searching through that memory bank.
Speaker 2: Of Like, so, not only do I remember things, I keep notes.
Speaker 1: You have a notebook? Oh you have a little black book.
Speaker 2: No, I just I keep notes somewhere in cyberspace. I have this thing where I just.
Speaker 1: Somewhere in the cloud out there's.
Speaker 2: Your name would come up. I research you in my notes and your name would come up, and it'd be like it'd be like your birthday and it's say something that you might like or or a figure you know, a body part that alexis nice ass?
Speaker 1: So is that what I'm i on your phone? Is alexis nice as well?
Speaker 2: We know who you are. I'll just put you as alexis T. I like that alexis T because certain people you don't have to announce.
Speaker 1: Them but speak for himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister Pete knew I wanted to fuck you. He was like Pete, he didn't introduce us. He sent me a picture of you.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: He send me a picture of you, autograph picture, like you autographic picture, and he took a picture of you holding the autograph.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you left that autograph.
Speaker 2: Thinks, well, I have the picture of it.
Speaker 1: So the picture of the picture is good enough.
Speaker 2: But he's like, now she ain't around. To day, man, she ain't around.
Speaker 1: So he was cock blocking. I mean I was his wife at the time, but I don't think he's really cock blocking.
Speaker 2: I think it was just everybody wanted to his wife at the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's very true, but you didn't suck anybody.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the crazy story that I deny and two other people say it's true. And I'm just like blaming on the Playboy mansion. I met the motherfucking Playboy mansion. Normally, at the Playboy Mansion, you don't really remember much. Shit just happens. So I see Jenn and Jameson and her husband teet up. Okay, and he walks up and says, you owe me an apology. Now, at the time, she's top dog. He's a fucking champ at UFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want him to be mad at you, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, apologize. We win a lobby Hotel Vegas polaized. He said, last time I saw you disrespected my wife. I was like, how now, mind you. I didn't really know him like that, but I knew her speaking speaking sooner. Hey, what's up? That's it? So I turned to her. She was standing right next to him. I said, did I disrespect you? She said yes she did, and that's both of them. So we didn't be talking right. He's got a mean face. I'm like, what did I do you? Guys? Like when you were at the Playboy Mansion, you was trying to fuck her And I'm like, okay, well you know, I'm sorry, guys, I'm sorry, sincerely got to blame him Playboy Mansion, you know what I mean. But he's like, he accepted my apology. It was sincere like I'm playing. I'm like playway man, like I've been knowing her forever. I never tried to fuck you. I'm like, like, I don't if I.
Speaker 1: Ever tried to you, but I've known you wanted.
Speaker 2: To as much as I would have if wanted to. I just I just don't push up like that.
Speaker 1: So because things happen organically, I feel like if it's gonna happen and happen, so I feel like again.
Speaker 2: Like it's you know, so I apologize, I walk away, and I'm like, damn, Tito was about to punch me in the fucking face over some ship I don't even remember. And I'm you know, I'm usually good with that.
Speaker 1: Just stopped flirting with porn starts after that.
Speaker 2: Well no, but I'm saying I don't think. I don't think. I think the Playboy Mansion flirtered. It wasn't me. I never really thought of her like that. My thing is like, like, have you ever seen the footage of her? She's one of my favorites too. Have you seen the footage of because she's a great performer, have you ever seen the footage of her first? First? First like Little Up and Comers one of those.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched any of her scenes. Unfortunately, Again, I don't want if you ever do, you should go watch when she was like a youngster. Okay, do you know the name event?
Speaker 2: I think she probably did the up and covers a lot of like Tera Patrick all them. I like that dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know who he was, but he used to do at Twinkle in your Eye and you said their names you got you really do like old school porn stars like you were, really Tara Patrick. Did she get a place in your heart?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She did. I'm telling you. When they when they like a little youngsters and they come in you like that raw talent and see.
Speaker 1: It but into like being a big star and like a household name, and you could you could, you could see the diva come out. Oh definitely, definitely when you.
Speaker 2: Like show up on this set and you're like a little young hot thing and the next thing you know, you like big production's fire in the credits and ship.
Speaker 1: And before you did your you know your production? Did you gone in any sets before that?
Speaker 2: I was supposed to be like, I was supposed to be doing it with people who knew what they were doing, and I guess they did. They they went on and did more stuff. It was a great venture for great venture for them, but for me, I tapped in It wasn't really my thing.
Speaker 1: So did you how did it was the av and experience for you?
Speaker 2: A V In the first time, my boys A KB and d Money brought me out to perform at their player's ball and I got to walk around the convention and ship, and I just I didn't know anything like that existed. I wasn't even aware of a V and magazine at the time, you know, which I assume stands for Adult Video News maybe.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't win. The convention is the motherfucking you know back then it was.
Speaker 1: It was massive. Back then it was, and.
Speaker 2: It was joined up with it was right next door to c Yes, so it would be I'm a I'm an electronics buff, so I could I'm a porn buff like this is the greatest, and they would cross collateralized the ship because there'd be a lot of porn starts working in electronics boosts and and then that's that's when I first Okay, I fucked this girl name Sarah, and Sarah was like, I'm gonna I'm gonna get into porn, and she was like very ambitious. If you give me a piece of paper, I write down her name and you could say it, I'm not gonna say it. And I fucked Sarah. We fucked that weekend a couple of times. We fucked after that. Here I type it in and she was just like she would come. Uh, she would jump on the highway and I lived in Vegas at the time, and she would drive and come hang out with me a couple of times. And then later on she really she really did that ship and I was into that type of vibe a v N after that, I would go to a v NS and I would like purposely try to meet up and coming, you know, and yeah, something like AVI and you could be like, yeah, you know, I know some big directors and ship works that works.
Speaker 1: Is there any tips that you can get.
Speaker 2: Sarah okay, And she wasn't lying. She went and she did. She did.
Speaker 1: And Marie Rios, Yep, that was her. You said, I could say it, but I mean she, I mean she did. Do you know, she was pretty well known. I don't know how many years she ended up doing it, but you know, she did her thing. I think back then too, it was like there was so much out there that it was hard to like really like have like stars like like that. There's not a lot of Jenna Jamison's and things like that, especially nowadays exp with the Internet and streaming and all of those things like that. Do you have any tips out there for guys that for women that like absolutely is like, no, you're gonna seal the deal that you know it's.
Speaker 2: A go to still the deal with with women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that you can actually like advice for guys for guys, Yes.
Speaker 2: Shut up and let her talk, just like I usually like, I think that guys feel like they have all this game and you're trying to talk girls into shit and it doesn't work. And basically, long before you ever get your dick sucked or you ever getting me pussy, she already knows that she's gonna suck your dick or give you some pussy if it goes right, you're in. So all you could do at that point is talk yourself out of it, not into it. So basically I just tell guys to ask questions that kind of keep the conversation going where she can tell you things about her, and to be interested and be sincere about it and try not to just blurt your whole life on the chick. I do this, I got this, and you take a phone call. Yeah, man, the money, the money, Like you're trying to show off like that shit. I don't guys that do this shit is kind of corn to me. But I just I kind of like I'll make a woman say, oh my god, you're you know, like you're you're a person, You're you're kind, you care, you know, like.
Speaker 1: You have feelings.
Speaker 2: And it's all part of my game. It's not like I can sit there and and you know how you guys women, I mean you guys like to.
Speaker 1: Typecast us.
Speaker 2: Know you like to you like to tell us a whole lot of ship, and then right in the midst of it, you go, what did I just say? I know, I know, what the fuck you just run it back. But at the same time, I'm kind of like not giving the fuck. Oh you care, And I like, I keep notes so I can run back. Your grandmother's name is Gertrude. I got I just little ship. I keep notes. You tell me all night, and then after the date or after we kick it, I have notes on you. And then when I call you, I'm like, you get to call out the blue. This this is a great game. Tray. We do this all the time. Get to call out the blue and she's like, hey, what's up, and you know the call dy name pop up whatever and you're like, oh hey, what's up and a little small tis she go, do you remember me? And I'm like, yeah, you know Rosie with the blue hair, with the fat ass, with the little with the little blue with the little red beamer. She's like, oh you remember me. I like, I don't even remember ship. I'm just reading notes. She's like, oh my god, it was always a real one.
Speaker 1: I love you. Your your notes section must be really like in doubts.
Speaker 2: No, it's just a couple of little one liners.
Speaker 1: I mean just as far as like the women. Do you take notes on all the women?
Speaker 2: No, it just when it matters one just and it's random too, because I I uh, I don't do it like on purpose. It's just random that it's like lotto.
Speaker 1: You know, what is your funniest side note?
Speaker 2: I know, Let's look up your name.
Speaker 1: Let's please, let's see my find notes. Know this.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna look up your name. Let's type in your name still comes up this is and read everything you see, just Alexis and just run them down.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a lot of Alexises in your phone, run them down. Alexis exclamation point point point point point point point point, Alexis eighteen La, Alexis Argyle Bartender, Alexis a z Lover. Alexis Bay Mountain View. Ooh, someone got freaky in a Bay Mount View. Alexis bow Legs, Jessica Alexis, Alexis La Kings, Alexis Miranda, Alexis exclamation point, exclamation, ponty explamation, Opasadena Princess, who Naughty? Alexis t That's me, Alexis Alvi real Estate, That's serious, Alexis Alvi is super Hypey Alexis or Tiffany, Alexis slash Singer, all those Alexises out there. I hope you're listening to the Private Time podcast right now. You gotta like and comment on this and let us know your story about I like your notes, though, I mean mine are a little bit different, but I would put like where I met them from, but yours are way more fun and interesting. I like the bull legged one.
Speaker 2: Every I would meet a girl named Lexus, and you always have to say to a girl named Lexus, what do you say? I drive a Lexis? I?
Speaker 1: Well, the funny thing is is I used to get asked that. I'm like, I don't, but I will one day. So when I first that was my first start. I bought all complexes. I totally was that girl.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: Private Talk, Hey, yes, yes, all right, guys, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and get to one of my favorite parts of this podcast called Truth with Texas. Make sure you like subscribe this podcast because I think Truth of Texas is going to be a lot of fun. All right, Private Talk, we are back with Too Short with Us and we're about to play Truth with Texas. We're gonna see a little bit more how much more open we can get with you. I feel like you've been pretty candid with us, pretty honest everything that name, Yeah, I mean I did that for you. It's okay, I got you can't she can find me.
Speaker 2: That was so long ago.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're gonna play this game Truth with Texas. You're gonna pick a card, and whatever card it is is gonna be a different type of question. You think you can handle this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Second from.
Speaker 1: All right club, So it's a kinky question, kinky, kinky, kinky. Do you like being tied up or do you like prefer tying your partner up.
Speaker 2: I'm too parannoid to get tied up.
Speaker 1: You think she's just gonna leave you there and just be like bye, bitch.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm more like a let me lock all my jury in the safe the first that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: I think like that, Like you can have a safe firm anyways.
Speaker 2: Not gonna rob me. It's too much like a robbery. And see, let me me tying up somebody. Actually, I need I need everybody to be arms and limbs free and doing shit.
Speaker 1: I need like lots of action, Like I.
Speaker 2: Don't even want to be in one spot for that long, Like you can't change positions and and I'm not I'm not good with vulnerability in the in sexual ways, in a sexual way, I'm not. I'm really not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: So you like to like control the whole situation, so you don't even like a girl like there's in a like a two part situation, you know, like one's smothering the situation.
Speaker 2: I don't have to call shots, but I'm not going to be saying truped to something and then have to deal with the dumb ass shit. You're gonna do to me.
Speaker 1: So you won't let me handcuff for you and like throw at.
Speaker 2: The key, not gonna do it. I've seen the movie you thought about it though, No, I'm saying I've seen a movie where the dude handcuffed the chick, had freaking sex and left for there for like months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a little crazy, little plates of food. What kind of movies will you be watching over there?
Speaker 2: Showtime HBO?
Speaker 1: Show Time HBO? Have you ever been caught solo? Like you know, if you're like masturbating, somebody walked in on you.
Speaker 2: I'm an open masturbator. I don't hide.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so you just like do it with the doors open, and you're just like masturbate.
Speaker 2: I'm the boyfriend that will jack off next to you after we had great sex, I still like just pull one more out, just so.
Speaker 1: You like the energizer coming bunny like you just like.
Speaker 2: Keeping You might be like, oh that was great, that's cool, that's sexy watching this. Some other chicks like am I not worthy? Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like, come the theatrics.
Speaker 2: I'm just doubling up on the good things.
Speaker 1: She's like, I couldn't make you come enough. Times on me mm hmm, they like to still all to come.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm not. I don't like to hide. And I actually I've really over the years, have really had sex with some beautiful women and I've pulled the covers back and I stare at you, stare at you while I jack off to you.
Speaker 1: So would you like her like playing with herself alongside of you? Is the same time? Are you done with that? Or you like be like no, you can't touch yourself and like, I'm inside you.
Speaker 2: I actually have a girlfriend. We used to that a lot. That was our little weird routine.
Speaker 1: Because I think it's kind of hot, like I feel like it's tap of like not all the time obviously, but even it's like in a session, like I think, what if I turned around, I was like, wow, all right, you're still going, and.
Speaker 2: She wanted to she would you like to masturbait while she gave me head? M I like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like the older I got, the more like mastered to like giving head too, because it definitely, like before, didn't turn me on, But then it's about the art of pleasuring someone.
Speaker 2: What I like to do is not not cool with a lot of women, but I like to fuck a lot.
Speaker 1: So like a fuck a lot so like you're an inpho, would you consider yourself.
Speaker 2: Not fuck a lot of times?
Speaker 1: Fuck for a long time, A fuck for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, because you pay yourself, you kind of go slow, you go faster, like you know, it's like I will come and get right back hard and do it again.
Speaker 1: How long is don't you know? One of our sessions?
Speaker 2: I do like some all night off and those ship towards the boll.
Speaker 1: So is this like totally like is this totally sober?
Speaker 2: It's like bang bang bang twenty minutes or just like.
Speaker 1: Drunken high sex where it's like all like night and like a thing.
Speaker 2: Both but a lot of I like to do that when I'm drunking high.
Speaker 1: Okay, drunken high sex. Rating one to ten. Do you like it more or less? Do I like it better than like being sober? You get wild or crazier On one of.
Speaker 2: It's a better emotional attachment when you're when you're sober, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like that you get freakier whenever.
Speaker 2: It could be more fun, like like you know, I'm with my chick and we we have wonderful sex, but then this one night. We stay in the hotel and we get fucking wasted. We go up and we come back to the hotel and we wake up and we kind of remember being in the shower. We kind of remember, but the room is fucked, the biddest, the mattresses on the floor, the bathroom is trashed.
Speaker 1: Everything's training something fun happening.
Speaker 2: Neither one of us can remember. And it was just like, yeah, like I remember little parts, but who did this?
Speaker 1: You get blurry moments and then something comes up and you are you find something.
Speaker 2: And I remember you singing in the shower. When did we fund the room?
Speaker 1: But I like that? All right, let's get onto the next question. You're gonna pull my card.
Speaker 2: For me one more card. I was getting lucky as.
Speaker 1: Are all gonna be a card diamonds, We're gonna be spicy.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: What do you think of your What do you think when you're masturbating? Like, what do you think of do you think about the session that you just.
Speaker 2: One room, one rule and one one rule and one rule only you're not allowed to I'm not allowed to masturbate to things that haven't happened, So.
Speaker 1: You can't like to be it can't be a fantasy thing. It has to be a reality.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying like, I can't even do fantasy porn like it has to have real its attached to it.
Speaker 1: That makes sense of why you don't, you know, get off to like the porn that you're watching, like it has to be stimulated on certain levels.
Speaker 2: And even it's weird about porn too. I like to watch shit I would I wouldn't do like I wouldn't fuck her, but I just watch it, just.
Speaker 1: Like what's your porn surchistream?
Speaker 2: Shit, I don't know. I'm a I'm a surfer. I just surf.
Speaker 1: I'm a surfer. Okay, let's get the next one.
Speaker 2: Surfer? Is this one love?
Speaker 1: That's a romantical one? What is the last song that you fucked to?
Speaker 2: The last song I fucked too? I have a TV that's hooked st up to a surround sound system that has Pandora built in it or logged in or some ship.
Speaker 1: So do you have like a favorite Pandora channel?
Speaker 2: I put it. I put it on like Her or Scissa or Ella May and just whatever songs play they put you, they put it cool. And sometimes if I'm with like a like like girls that like girls they like to listen to like the Internet channel or whatever. You know. So I played a Pandora without the commercials in the middle of the night. They let it play, put it down low. It's just like a little sexy playlist. I don't have to I don't have to attend to.
Speaker 1: I like it all right.
Speaker 2: Last one, uhh, we know what it is.
Speaker 1: I know what I want you to touch it for me.
Speaker 2: It's the black Card.
Speaker 1: It's Spade. It's my favorite hare at Private Talk because it's just like my logo, it's a naughty question. So your song Freaky Tale, was that a true story? Right?
Speaker 2: It has a lot of truth in it. It has a lot of names that are words of Ryan Easy that the names of Ryan Easy with other words Freaky tells. Is kind of autobiographical, kind.
Speaker 1: Of kind It has.
Speaker 2: A lot of true stories in there with the names changed. It has stories in there that are mythical stories, like the TP treatment. People always go, what's the TP treatment? That's that's all the way at the end of the song. That's somebody's initials. And that person was so famous at the time that guys wouldn't say her name. They would if she gave you some head. It was called the TP treatment treatment the treatment from all I said. She was a flight attendant, was a flight attendant, and she just I guess she likesuse. She was good at it. I gotta I gotta taste them. That's why I was like. I was like, boy, you never had that t treatment. That's the last thing I said, the song you can talk all the ship you want, but you ain't if you ain't never.
Speaker 1: Had that, So you definitely joined them at high club.
Speaker 2: I have definitely I've never stuck of my dicking a vagina on the plane, but I've had lots of chicks played with my dick, like even hot chicks like you just met. I've I banged flight attendants right after the flight and the hotel with hers just showed what her uniform on. I've I met like the hottest passenger who just happened to get the seat next to mine, and we just ended up with the blanket over us, and we just keep in touch and just shit happens, like all this shit happened, it should happen, It happened.
Speaker 1: You have an interesting life. I definitely wish I could.
Speaker 2: I was youngest fucking wild. And you know I got great.
Speaker 1: Memories, great memories. Well, I hope that I even enjoyed. I'm going to give you your turn, I promise you before we get to you giving me putting me in the hot zee. Let my listeners out there and know where we can find you or your new projects right now left you have anywhere like websites, plug those for us here at private sock.
Speaker 2: Everything I'm doing and everywhere I'm at is at two short too s h O RT, and just keep your eyes and ears open. I'm releasing a lot of music in twenty twenty and beyond. It's something that I'm doing in the name of hip hop. I'm proud to say I'm in my fifties, I'm living a damn good life. And I feel like hip hop is always trying to put itself in a box. Not other people. Hip Hop tries to put itself in a box and go, you can't rap if you're this, you can't wrap for you that, you can't wrap for you, this age, you can't rap if you look like that. Hip Hop always breaks out that box. And at this point, I'm just saying, when is the exploration date? Nobody has the answer.
Speaker 1: You heard it private talk. You heard it so too. Sure, we're gonna take a little break and then we're gonna put me in the hot seats. I can't wait to do this one.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back and we are gonna put this Texas in the hot seats. So you've been thinking about this for some time. I seen this smoke coming out of your head. You've been whitey asked me these questions.
Speaker 2: Do you have to ask what? I'm just gonna wing it? I don't, I don't. I don't wing it. Baby, I don't know what I'm ask you as of now. I'm thinking of question one right now.
Speaker 1: I like that button.
Speaker 2: I'm coming with it quick? Oh who likes it?
Speaker 1: Quick? Though?
Speaker 2: Sometimes if you gotta go to work, If you gotta go to work and you got like a nine to five and you're like, I gotta get this train, probably late, but I'm horny. Damn. It's not even the kind of question you think it's gonna be. Okay, I just want to know. Will you send me because I look for it, I can't find it. Will you send me some footage of you having fun with a big black dick?
Speaker 1: I can I have personal footage of it.
Speaker 2: It's not out there, it's.
Speaker 1: Not out there on the web, but it's in my personal collection.
Speaker 2: It is because it would I always want to just see it, you know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is an next boyfriend of mine, we were like, we were at a club and somebody they recognized me and they asked the same thing, and so he was like, no, really, and so he showed him this video and like they gave him their phone from it, and it was kind of entertaining. But they were definitely shocked. But it definitely did that. It happened because people ask all the time, it's a warranted question. You don't mean, but I know I did not do any on on screen. I didn't, but I definitely have made some home videos. So maybe I'll send you a snippet of that. You know, I'll just cut his face out, you know.
Speaker 2: It just just a little bit of you working you just a little bit, and that way I can.
Speaker 1: You want to see how that, you know, right it from the back, you.
Speaker 2: Know, just a visual. I'll tell him front guy from the front.
Speaker 1: Front, okay, but you know, if you turn around, you look them in the eyes. It's you get both.
Speaker 2: That's kind of from the front, you know, that's kind of it's like.
Speaker 1: The side of you. You know, you know you've seen that, you've seen them.
Speaker 2: You know some girls just be up there in the pillow or something like look ahead.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta look back at it always.
Speaker 2: Okay. Question number two? What you got?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 2: Question number two? So you from Texas? Right?
Speaker 1: I am from Texas.
Speaker 2: Do you come from a big booty family or big t d family? Like if I go to Thanksgiving dinner or home or or the family reunion is if.
Speaker 1: You're coming home with me, you're definitely it's My parents are from New York, but I was raised in Texas. I'm a military brat, so I definitely.
Speaker 2: But physique wise, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So the background, like you know, it's not as home fed as you would want. People probably think my parents are like pitchfork wearing overall things.
Speaker 2: It's not at all with them. Still got as.
Speaker 1: Though she does not. I got it from my dad. I'm Puerto Rican. I'm Puerto Rican German Norwegian, so I do get my booty from yes, So you know that Brica on me is definitely got that booty, blonde hair, blue eyes from my mom.
Speaker 2: And oh you just a little mikes it. That's why I came up.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like it's the best kind. You got a little sprinkle of it all. It makes magical happen.
Speaker 2: So on your daddy's side, whole bunch of ass over there, you get.
Speaker 1: Yes, my mom has no after. My mom has big natural tits. She's like a natural double D. I think I don't remember. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's been a while, so you could have been Alexis Brooks