Speaker 1: Do you realize that Tuesday is Washington's birthday?
Speaker 2: Frankly, I hadn't given it much sauce.
Speaker 3: Would you like me to bake a cake or something?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: How about a cherry tree pie? Isn't it funny? Of all the wonderful things Washington did, the first thing that comes to your mind is that silly little fable about his telling the truth and.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The solid silver with beauty that lives forever is International Sterling, That's for sure.
Speaker 5: The solid silver with beauty that lives forever is International Sterling from Hollywood International Silver Company, creators of International Sterling.
Speaker 1: Prevents The Adventures.
Speaker 5: Of Ozzy and Harriet, starring America's favorite young couple, Ozzy Nelson and Harry and hid here at eighteen forty seven Roches Road. Where the Nelsons live, there's usually an air of happiness prevailing. It starts with a big friendly welcome Matt on the front porch and continues clear through the big friendly house to the big friendly backyard where Nick the Family Center lives. He's the big friendly dog with a laugh in his bark. But today there's one face that doesn't fit in with this happy atmosphere. Young David Nelson seems to have something on his mind.
Speaker 2: What's wrong, David? You've hardly said a word all morning. It's nothing, Mom, Well, there's something bothering you?
Speaker 3: What is it? It's nothing, really, mom, David.
Speaker 1: Harriet, Please you say it's nothing, David? Is that right?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 1: All right? If it's nothing, it's nothing, we'll just forget it in the paper.
Speaker 6: It is something, Oh, I kind.
Speaker 1: Of thought you'd like to tell us about it, and what seems to be the trouble.
Speaker 6: It's nothing, Pop, David.
Speaker 1: We're not trying to pry into your personal affairs, but why don't you just tell us about it? Maybe we can help you.
Speaker 3: It's kind of silly. I guess see.
Speaker 6: Grace Johnson invited me to her party Friday night, and I told her i'd come.
Speaker 3: That sounds very nice, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But our team is supposed to play basketball Friday night, so I gotta tell her I can't make it.
Speaker 1: He's gave it a don't pop, Ricky read your comic book. In other words, David, you mean you forgot you had to play basketball, and that's why you accepted her invitation.
Speaker 3: Oh, No, I remembered it.
Speaker 1: You mean, when you accepted Grace's invitation, you knew you couldn't make it, that it was the same night as your basketball game.
Speaker 2: Yes, now he gave it a don't pop, Ricky?
Speaker 3: Well, then why did you accept it?
Speaker 7: David?
Speaker 6: Well, golly, mom, she seems so excited about the party. I just didn't have the heart to disappoint her.
Speaker 1: Well, I realized how you must have felt, David. But you're gonna have to tell her sometime now. It'll be a bigger disappointment to find. It's much better to tell people the truth right off. Otherwise you wind up in an embarrassing situation for everybody.
Speaker 2: Are they gonna have ice cream with the party?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, gallons of it.
Speaker 6: That's another thing, Pop, I'd feel awful silly if I turned on the party and then the basketball game was called off?
Speaker 2: Do you think that's possible?
Speaker 3: Never call one off yet? Oh, rick you keep quiet?
Speaker 1: Do you think it may be called off? David?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know. There's always a chance. Lots of things could happen, Like what whoa suppose the Kevin of the other team gets the measles?
Speaker 1: That sounds to me like a pretty remote possibility.
Speaker 3: Maybe not pop.
Speaker 6: A couple of weeks ago, we were supposed to take an arithmetic test and the teacher got the appendicitis.
Speaker 1: Well, that was just a rare coincidence. I think the safest thing for you to do is call Grace on the phone and tell her you can't make it.
Speaker 6: Maybe I could go to the park first and then played basketball.
Speaker 2: I think you'd be too full of ice cream and cake to play much of a game. He could be the basketball.
Speaker 6: I guess I'll just think it over.
Speaker 1: Well, it's your problem, David. Did you know the old proverb never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time. Oh, are you're going to say something, Harry?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did you go downtown and pay the gas bill yesterday?
Speaker 3: You said you would.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you mentioned that, Harriet. Now Here is a perfect example of the point I'm trying to make. David. Your mother asked me to pay the gas bill yesterday, and instead of putting it off until tomorrow, I'm going down and pay it today.
Speaker 8: Well just a.
Speaker 2: Minute, please, Hey mom telephone, this is Joe, which missus Jones, which missus Jones?
Speaker 3: Now you missus Jones never mind.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello Harriet, this is Pamela. You haven't forgotten you're having dinner with us to night, have you?
Speaker 2: Oh no, Pamela, I'm glad you call, though I'm not sure I know.
Speaker 3: How to get out to your house.
Speaker 8: Well that's why iPhone.
Speaker 2: Have you got a pencil right here?
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, you come straight out ball With Boulevard and I'll we like it my direction straight. I can never remember east from westy north from south. Now when I'm facing the radio, the wing chairs east you'll come towards the damn horsas north north on ball With Boulevard until you get to the corner where Castle Road crosses. And when you get there, have your.
Speaker 3: Husband slow down.
Speaker 8: The shop on the corner has a hat and the windows that is just perfect for you.
Speaker 3: You save it good, I could use a new hat. We go off Baldwin and turn. It's a cute hat and that's why I get you turn left and then you'll be on Castle Road.
Speaker 8: Then you turn oh no, no, no, no, let me say the radio again. You turn to the wing chair that's east east east on castled Oak Street and as you make the turn, you'll notice a little dress.
Speaker 3: Shop on the corner.
Speaker 2: Should I have Alzie slow down again?
Speaker 3: By all means, dear.
Speaker 8: That little tap of the dress in the windsor is out of this world?
Speaker 2: You turn right, all right down bown, turn left at the half down castle, turn right at the tap of the dress.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I think that's right.
Speaker 9: And I man, I want to be sure I'm right.
Speaker 8: I see you come towards the dag port. You turn to the radio, then you head for the bookcase.
Speaker 3: So it's left left on oak left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you live at thirteen forty. Oh, yes, that's right.
Speaker 9: The numerals on.
Speaker 8: The door, I'll say one, three, four.
Speaker 1: The oas missing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure we'll find it, Tamela.
Speaker 3: About what time should we be there?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: About seven?
Speaker 8: Oh, Harriet, wait a minute, wait here, I'll give you the directions over again.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure I got some straight Tamela. But I just remembered I moved all the.
Speaker 9: Furniture around yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh hi at Thorny. Any sign of the bus yet?
Speaker 3: Oh hi?
Speaker 1: No, not hed lots of buses, but the wrong ones.
Speaker 4: It's kind of chill.
Speaker 3: He's standing here too.
Speaker 1: Well. Hello there, how's the bowling jam? Well, for goodness sakes, look who's here? How have you been?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just fine, and you can't complain. Hey, sure is nice to see you again. Well thanks, we've been keeping yourself lately.
Speaker 3: Oh you know.
Speaker 1: Round you fellows know each other, don't you. I don't think I've had the pleasure. Oh I'm sorry. This is my neighbor, mister Thornberry. This is mister How do you do? I'm glad nut aw things going? Oh fine, fine, just fine? Thanks? Hard things with you? Oh it's great. See any of the old gang lately? How what old gangs that you know? The Oh yes, you mean the boys down to Yeah, yeah, the boy's down. Oh yeah once in a while. Or run into Dick the other day. Oh, swell, who is how is he? Oh he's doing fine, said he sees Tom occasionally, good old Tom. Other than that, nothing new, No, same old grind. How's the white Oh she's fine, and it's my wife. Fine. Oh say you never did come over for that fried chicken dinner. Oh that's your fault. You didn't invite us.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Well we'll remedy that right now. About tonight. Oh no, no, no, no, not tonight. I mean your wife will one of them. Oh, it'll be silly.
Speaker 5: We always have plenty to eat, and my wife loves the cook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I always excuse us. Shall we say about seven o'clock?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, that's awfully nicer, but really we could. Oh, oh, here's my bus. Well we'll see it's just a minute. This is very embarrassing, But to be honest with you, I'm afraid I don't remember your your address. Where are you living now? Same old place it's writ in the fall book. We'll see at seven. It looks like you're invited out to get it tonight.
Speaker 4: Oz.
Speaker 1: He seems like a nice pot Bronnie. I know you won't believe this, but I can't seem to place the guy. His face is so dying familiar, but I can't remember his name for some reason. How can that be?
Speaker 3: Oz?
Speaker 1: You were carrying on such a brilliant conversation. I don't know where we know him from. You mentioned something about bowling, didn't he?
Speaker 3: I think he did.
Speaker 1: But he also called you a champ, so I'm sure he's never seen your bull. I hope Harriet remembers him. She probably will. She has a wonderful memory for names. Thank goodness, that's all you're worried about Oz. I know his name, you do, well? And why didn't you tell me? I was dying to worry about it? How did you know his name?
Speaker 3: He told me?
Speaker 1: I told you, you said, very distinctly, mister Thornberry. Meet mister.
Speaker 3: Harriet.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have news for you. We're going out to dinner tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, good for you. I didn't think you'd remember it. In fact, I don't remember telling you about it.
Speaker 1: Well, how could you tell me about it? We weren't invited untilbout an hour ago, and I was the one who accepted the invitation.
Speaker 2: You mean you met Pamela downtown?
Speaker 1: Pamela? Who's Pamela?
Speaker 2: Pamela Jones and the Pta.
Speaker 1: I don't even know her, Of course you do.
Speaker 2: She was at the Randolph New Year's Eve party.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it. You sure I met her?
Speaker 3: Well, believe me, Diar you met her. I'm sure you did. Well.
Speaker 1: I wonder why I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember that tall, beautiful, red haired girl with a strapless evening gown?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, Well Pamela was sitting right next to her.
Speaker 1: I wonder I didn't remember it or how did she get into the conversation anyway?
Speaker 2: I just told you we're going over there for dinner tonight.
Speaker 3: She invited us about two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Harriet, I think we've got one of those little problems that make life so interesting.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: I accepted another invitation for us.
Speaker 3: For dinner tonight?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When was it? Just about an hour ago?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a shame after all. What kind of an invitation is that? At the last minute, probably somebody else couldn't show up.
Speaker 1: Well, Harrid, I don't think that's a very nice way to talk about a good friend of mine.
Speaker 2: But it's such a strange thing to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, at the last minute like that. Who was it?
Speaker 1: You know that fellow we know from the bowling? No, what's his name?
Speaker 3: You don't know his name?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sure that is? I think I know if I heard it. His face was very familiar.
Speaker 3: Let me get this straight.
Speaker 2: Now, you accepted a dinner invitation for tonight and you don't even know the man's name.
Speaker 1: Frankly, Hart, I was counting on you. You're always so good at remembering names.
Speaker 3: What does he look like?
Speaker 1: He's about average height, average weight, a very pleasant, average face. Does that sound like anybody we know.
Speaker 3: It sounds like everybody we know.
Speaker 2: Where did you say we know.
Speaker 1: Him from the bowling club? I'm sure of that much, because he said so. I wish you'd think a little because I know you know him. Kind of a disappointment, dear, I was counting on you, But.
Speaker 3: I never go to your bowling clothes. Well, sure you do.
Speaker 1: You over there Ladies' night, the big tournament a few weeks ago, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: That was last fourth of July.
Speaker 1: See, I'm sure it was Labor Day.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you can think of it while I'm making the sandwiches.
Speaker 1: What sandwiches?
Speaker 3: The ones you always eat before we go out to dinner?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't father a dreadful mess? We are with two dinner dates, and one of them we don't even know who the people are.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you don't want the sandwiches?
Speaker 3: I haven't practically made.
Speaker 1: No, no thanks, I'm so worried. I've completely lost my appetite. What kind of sandwiches?
Speaker 2: Taking a tomato and whole wheat with thousand island dressing.
Speaker 1: Well, as long as you've gone to all the trouble, I'll just have one or two, and I'm I wish I could remember who this guy is. His face is so darned from me.
Speaker 2: Why in the world didn't you just tell him man, you couldn't remember his name.
Speaker 3: There's no crime in.
Speaker 1: This, Harriet. You know very well you can't do a thing like that hurt a person's feelings. It's just like I was telling David this morning, it's always better to come height out. David's was an entirely different case. Come on, Harry, help me with this. Will you not try and remember?
Speaker 7: Man about average height average.
Speaker 1: Guys. Now there's a situation.
Speaker 5: I bet there's nothing that beats it for confusion unless, oh, wait a minute, I forgot about the subject of today's prices. Now that's something it makes your head spin. But there is one exception to that, a really glorious exception, and that's the price of world famous international sterling.
Speaker 1: This loveliest of solid silvers, this.
Speaker 5: Solid silver with beauty that lives forever, costs just exactly what it did five years. Other leading silver people have raised their prices, but not International sterling. The international sterling pattern of your choice is the same substantial weight, the same superb quality, yet it costs no more than in nineteen forty four. So by getting eight place settings in International Sterling's lovely Predude pattern rather than some other sterling, you save about twenty dollars, enough to buy eight additional teaspoons. And remember this is International Sterling. You can own nothing more beautiful. So visit your International Sterling dealer tomorrow. Spend your dollars in the way that will reward you most richly by choosing International Sterling. See that man making his way laboriously up the street. That man is Ozzie Nelson, a man with a problem.
Speaker 1: H Wilson Benson Nelson. Oh hello em you no, no, just to help yourself, Simpson Carson, your pardon. And I'm trying to think of a man's name. William Johnson. William Johnson, William Johnson. Yes, that sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: Cars that's my father's name.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: Who is this man you can't think of?
Speaker 1: He's a good friend of mine. I bumped into him downtown.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe I can help you.
Speaker 1: What's his name's That's what I've forgotten.
Speaker 2: Have you tried scratching your hand?
Speaker 1: Yes, I tried. That just made a lot of noise in my ears. I got a lot of grease in my hands. I tried every way I've ever heard of, even stood on my head in the corner. That's that's supposed to help. But no names can only the ones. Missus Nelson called me for getting footprints on the wallpaper.
Speaker 2: I wish I could.
Speaker 3: Help you, mister Nelson. Have you tried the psychology of association?
Speaker 2: You associate what you're trying to remember with some other thing.
Speaker 1: And try and connect the two. Well, I met him in the bowling alley.
Speaker 5: Bowling alley.
Speaker 2: Try and picture the bowling alley.
Speaker 3: In your mind.
Speaker 1: Bowling alley, Yes, I can see it.
Speaker 3: No, try and picture the man's face.
Speaker 1: His face. I say, he's got a hole in his head. No, not the bowling.
Speaker 4: Picture of Alton.
Speaker 1: His face, bowling, the bowling alley. It's face, bowling, his face, the bowling alley.
Speaker 10: It's face has a bowling alley.
Speaker 2: It's face, the bowling alley.
Speaker 10: How you got the picture?
Speaker 3: I've got it.
Speaker 1: His face, the bowling alley, his face, the bowling alley, our bowling face.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start getting ready. We have to leave pretty soon.
Speaker 1: I wish you wouldn't do that, harryt. You just disturbed my whole train of thought and this guy's name right on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, dear. I thought you'd given up.
Speaker 1: I can't give up. I've got to think of it somehow. Emmy lou just reminded me of something, the association of ideas. I'm working on that now.
Speaker 2: Well, don't forget. We're supposed to be a tamil Is at seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: As much I'm sure of, it must be a very average name.
Speaker 3: Why do you say that.
Speaker 1: Well, if it were an unusual, difficult name, i'd concentrate on it, remember it by association of ideas.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd count on that too much.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's true. You take George Trout down the block. The Trout is a pretty unusual name, but it's easy to remember by the process of association. All you have to do is think of fish and you've got it. Never I see George, I immediately think of fish and right away I know his name. Ozzy.
Speaker 3: I was there the day you said hello, mister mackerel.
Speaker 1: I don't remember any such thing I think of a man's name. At least you can do is help me. It's as much your fault as it is mine my fault.
Speaker 3: How do you figure that?
Speaker 1: Well, you know how I depend on you to remember things for me. Your memory is so fine. That's why my memory isn't too good anymore.
Speaker 3: How does that follow?
Speaker 1: Well, before we were married, I had a wonderful memory, But after we got married, I figured your memory was so good I wouldn't need mine anymore.
Speaker 4: So I.
Speaker 3: Don't see how I can be of any hills.
Speaker 2: You haven't given me anything to go on.
Speaker 1: It's not my fault. He just happens to be about average height and average weight, sort of an average looking fellow.
Speaker 2: Why don't you start to get dressed? Maybe you'll think of it later on?
Speaker 1: Seems so unfair. Somewhere in this town, an average man and his wife are expecting us for dinner. I just picture the poor guy sitting there wondering. He says to his wife, what's happened to us? Looks over at her, and he shrugs his shoulders. She's medium build and about average height. Does that help you on the description of her?
Speaker 3: How do you know what she looks like?
Speaker 1: Well, it follows, doesn't that an average man with an average name would be married to an average girl. A shame. There they sit in their average little home.
Speaker 3: Are they're one and a half children?
Speaker 1: One and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the average family, one and a half children.
Speaker 1: Wait ante, I remember something else he mentioned two friends, Uh, Tom and Dick.
Speaker 3: What happened to Harry?
Speaker 1: He's back in I don't know that, se This is terrible. An average man and his average wife sitting waiting somewhere, the average food growing cold on their average tape. Average man, an average name, Brown Smith.
Speaker 2: It's in the middle of this block.
Speaker 1: Block Blink blue.
Speaker 3: Blee is just up ahead, head.
Speaker 4: Head Kilroy, doctor Kildare, doctor Gillespie, doctor Barrymore, just a little father, father, father, Crosby.
Speaker 3: Ozzy.
Speaker 2: We're going to the Jones.
Speaker 3: Think of the Joneses for just a minute.
Speaker 1: Jones, Harriet, Please, I'm trying to think of an average name.
Speaker 3: Oh this is where we stop.
Speaker 1: Oh why didn't you say so?
Speaker 3: Oh what a cute little house.
Speaker 1: House. It's a pretty average name.
Speaker 2: He has lots of homes, have it homes.
Speaker 1: Holmes, Burton, Holmes, Burton, Button, Baton.
Speaker 3: Durston, and Osborne. Come on, Belle, Hello, Harry, Hello Famela. Well we finally made it. This is Ozzy. Do come on in. I'm sorry, I'm fraid we're a little late. Oh, as matter of fact, Harry, it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: There's another couple coming to dinner, but they haven't shown up yet.
Speaker 3: Oh, anybody we know?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think there's some friend of my husband's Maddy met at the bowling club.
Speaker 1: Bowling club. Maybe I know him.
Speaker 3: Now, this is the ridiculous part.
Speaker 2: My husband doesn't even remember his name. Mommy knows about the man is that he's average height, average weight, average face.
Speaker 9: Can you imagine anything so silly?
Speaker 3: Yes, as a matter of fact, I can. Oh, yes, you're the dolphins are here.
Speaker 1: This is my husband. Hello, whoa Jonesy? Why Nelly?
Speaker 5: I was telling the.
Speaker 8: Dolphins the story when you came in?
Speaker 3: Oliver?
Speaker 1: Oliver, Well that's a twist. You know my old friend, Oliver.
Speaker 3: You're interrupting Ozzie and Ozzie Hold pal, Do you two know each other?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Of course we know each other. Why do you think they hit for dinner? Because I invited them? You invited them. I invited Ozzie today, you invited them. This is all very easily explained, isn't it, Harriet.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Let's hear you do it.
Speaker 1: Well, Oliver. You see, you invited us for dinner tonight, and your your wife invited us for dinner. And when we found out we'd both been invited to the same house, we left left. It was the funniest thing we'd ever heard.
Speaker 3: Marvel Riot, You mean Ozzie is the man whose name you couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: What's this, Oh, Pamela, why did you have to tell on me? Well, tell you the truth, OSSI. I didn't remember your name. So embarrassing too. You knew me so well, and we've been introduced me to your neighbor. Mister. I wondered if you knew who I was. Oh, I recognized you immediately, but I just couldn't place your name. I hope you aren't offended. Why don't we just forget the whole thing? Some of us remember and some of you don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, poor Oliver, he's always forgetting people's names.
Speaker 9: I'll bet Ozzie.
Speaker 3: Never does that, does he, Harriet?
Speaker 2: Ozzie's got a wonderful memory. What was the name of that dress shop we saw coming over here?
Speaker 1: A dress shop?
Speaker 3: Marshalls? Wasn't that the name? Yes, Marshall's, And remember that dress in the window.
Speaker 2: You said you were going to buy.
Speaker 1: It for me. I did. You should remember, I guess if I don't that this is blackmail.
Speaker 2: And there was an alligator bag just dress.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember saying you could have that too.
Speaker 2: You can bring the things in here here, I'll be right there.
Speaker 1: Ay, your wife's very attractive, Ozzie. Is she from around here originally? No, she's descended from a very well known Midwestern family. Perhaps you've heard of them, the James Boys, jesse Ja. Well, now, what do you know?
Speaker 5: If I can just keep the conversation kind of general, maybe it's.
Speaker 10: Quite a situation, mister Smith. And you know, it reminds me of the new clerk from the silverware store whom I met yesterday on the street, or another victim of confusion. Decidedly he thought I was somebody else entirely, but he seemed to be sure of one thing that both I and the woman he thought I was had just recently bought a set of International Sterling.
Speaker 3: He even named the pattern it was Prelude. And he was right too, at least about.
Speaker 5: Me, and about the other woman too, I'll bet, because you know, Prelude is one of International Sterling's best love designs, and not without reason either. Prelude is a love story translated into gleaming solid silver by the famous International Sterling silver smith's comfleet to.
Speaker 10: The delicate flowers that look like a bride bouquet on the tip of the handle, Prelude is perfect.
Speaker 5: For me, mister Smith, say, did you notice how perfect the price of Prelude is?
Speaker 1: By any chance? Did I? Why?
Speaker 10: I say, just about twenty dollars by getting eight place settings of International Sterling's Prelude patterns rather than some other Sterling Uh huh.
Speaker 5: International Sterling gives you real value for your money. Its prices haven't gone up in five years, and every piece reveals the quality and craftsmanship that have made the name International famous for generations.
Speaker 3: Could you ask for anything better than that?
Speaker 5: The answer to that is no, So see International Sterling tomorrow, won't you?
Speaker 1: Folks?
Speaker 5: It's the solid silver with beauty that lives forever. And by the way, there's a very interesting article and some color pictures of the entire Nelson family in the March issue of Radio Stars and Television Magazine.
Speaker 1: Aren't you ashamed of yourself telling those FIBs tonight?
Speaker 3: I just told that one little one you.
Speaker 1: Told two, one about the dress and the other about the alligator bag.
Speaker 2: Oh those, I was figuring you'd bail me out of those, you see, if you really do buy me the dressing bag, then I was telling the truth retroactively.
Speaker 3: Is that the right word.
Speaker 1: It seems to be doing the job. What fib did you have in mind?
Speaker 3: Someone? Where I said you don't forget names, Well, I don't usually, Oh, Izie, there's.
Speaker 2: One girlfriend of mine you've known for five years.
Speaker 3: Part of the time you call her Julie, and the rest of the time you call her Judy.
Speaker 1: What is her name?
Speaker 3: Mary Peterson?
Speaker 2: Good night, Martha, Good night, George.
Speaker 10: Ni.
Speaker 5: Next get to another adventure of Augrey and Harriet starring Augrey Nelson and Harriet.
Speaker 2: Who you're remember If dog silver with beauty that Lives Forever, it is international Scarley.
Speaker 1: Yes, Harriet, the solid silver with beauty that Lives Forever is international, Scairy. This is Burnsmith speaking.
Speaker 5: This is NBC, the National Broadcasting Company.