Speaker 1: Five o five a fifty five k r C the talk station Happy Monday series.
Speaker 2: Daddy say will.
Speaker 3: Ava?
Speaker 4: Problem is that?
Speaker 5: No idea?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I neither do. I tell you Happy Monday. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be hope you had a wonderful weekend and hope you can stick around all morning. Beginning at six oh five, guests start, and we begin with some interesting stories from Sharing Collidge of the Cincinnati Inquirer. Why is it that we had a sixty five million dollar windfall in the city of Cincinnati. I thought we were selling the railroad in order to make ends meet. Apparently not windfall, and that's not unusual. Although this year's sixty five million dollar leftover money going to a bunch of projects hand selected by the mayor and the city manager. And the balance of the money apparently you're not going to get any say on where it's going to go. Details from Sharon on that one, and then the updates the signs to give Kamala Harris credit for projects done around the city under the Inflation Reduction Act. Previously it's Biden who's getting credit for Biden Harris. I'm going to change the signs, hurry up and change them, because I guess the messaging is so important in advance of the election next week that we're going to pay I don't know how many millions of dollars or whatever. Sharon have the details on that to change the signs. Biden Joe is Joe Biden still president. They haven't kicked him out yet, have they. Strecker now right, so the signs are still accurate. That's shameless anyway. Apparently not everybody likes a new pick for since city council. A white heterosexual man reply a person of color in the LGBTQ community. So what white men are incapable of representing the constituents of the city of Cincinnati. Huh yeah, I end of Lacy if he was a little pissed off about that one, as are others. So Sharon Cooler's reporting and we'll see what she has to say. There's not anything you can do about it. She was he was properly appointed. Pursue it to the process set up in the City of Cincinnati to replace folks who step down. So anyhow, but somebody's always complaining. Of course, Sharon's reporting on the complaining anyway, Christopher Smithvent an early start with Christopher Smithman. I guess he's got a lot in his mind. We're gonna begin with Christopher's Monday Morning Smith event at seven point twenty, followed by Money Monday Brian James and seeing the number really hurts inflation and how it's hitting your grocery card groceries up twenty eight percent in just five years. I know you know that he knows that. That's why Kamala Harris can run around and talk about how awesome things are. We all go and fill our grocery carts every week or so. I know we did it over the weekend again, my wife and I never ceases to amaze me how expensive things have gotten. So that one is in the queue there for Monday Mondy's Brian James fall by two in five US cardholders that be credit card holders are maxed out. That's not a good sign. And plus another unconstitutional student debt relief plan with an editorial comment from Joe Strecker Eye Roll heard that one before heavy Joe, I love hearing from you. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on eighteen and t phones, Hey, how about those Bengals can't win at home? Well, it was a sad, sad game, and we'd tell you what looked so great out of the gate, and just slowly and surely viraled into oblivion. So well, I was gonna say, we'll live to fight another day. But I don't know what The record that we've got right now anyway doesn't impact my world directly? Now does it question? Whether it impact the stadium negotiations? Will the Bengals record have anything to do with the terms conditions negotiated by the upcoming council or other commissioners? And who will those commissioners be? Obviously got some choices over the trifecta Democrats controlling the county commissioners, and I certainly hope you consider the Republican options when you go in to vote next week or early vote as the case may be. A lodd of people have been early voting lots. Apparently Republicans up pacing Democrats in the swing states as well. In that regard, how about that it's just yesterday that Democrats owned early vote voting, but apparently Republican voters have taken an early lead in critical swing states. Early voting data from Arizona, Nevada, and North Carolina showing a higher turnout among registered Republicans than Democrats. This is accorded reporting from Bloomberg Now. They say, and point out the obvious. It cannot alone early voting predict election outcomes, but it does show voter enthusiasm, which was on full display in New York the other day at the Madison Square Gardens. They packed the place, sold out Madison Square Gardens, twenty thousand people. By all accounts, there was an equal number of people, if not more outside, sort of a two rallies going on at the same time in New York City. Oh my god, nineteen thirty nine all over again. You know what. That kind of stuff just blows my mind. There was a rally in nineteen thirty nine in support of Adolf Hitler and the was it the National Socialist Party, wasn't it happtly name actually not fascism, but regardless dictatorial control from the top. Yeah, there were a lot of folks, I guess, in favor of Adolf Hitler and what he was trying to accomplish in Europe. They did have a rally back in nineteen thirty nine, and the Democrats in their desperation pointing out the realities we're living in, going back to the massive amount of inflation just in the area of food, among other things, national death, the interest payments on that, the fact that we have just an ever expanding this bureaucracy that's overwhelming business with the regulatory state, on and on and on about all the defects and problems we have in our country. They have to point to Donald Trump being a fascist. Just absolute stupidity. Read the damn definition. Please, I just you know, and that's insulting to you. For anybody out there has actually read the definitions of fascism and socialism and capitalism the various other forms of government quickly realized, you know, Donald Trump not a fascist. He's the one that wanted to get rid of the deep state. He wanted to get rid of massive regulations. He was the one that drill baby, drill all across you know it up, dot, close it down, open it up. These are the exact opposite things that the Democrats want to do and have done. Literally, So read your definitions and point to the Democrats who accused Donald Trump of being a fascist that they're an ignorant when they make statements like that. And speaking of prices of gasoline and oil, you know, California, Gavin News some recently signed some legislation and requiring refineries to sock away refine gasoline and store it. Now, do the refineries have the capability of doing that to the extent the legislation requires it? No, they don't. This is going to be a massive increase in cost of doing business for refineries in California. So what do they do. They're going to stay and suck it up and abide by the legislation, or are they going to do what so many people in California and other Blue states have done, just pack up their bags and leave. Well, they're choosing the latter option. Phillip sixty six already announced they were closing its law Los Angeles refinery. That's eight percent of California's refining capacity. That's after the passage of this very expensive regulation requiring them to do all this additional storage. Now it's Valero they say they may shut down two of their California refineries, which is fourteen percent of the state's gasoline production. And of course it's related to the potential closes because of the regulatory powers granted during a special legislative session, which again resulted in this law requiring them to soock away extra refined petroleum California. California pays like, way, much, way, way more than you and I pay for gasoline, even though what you and I pay for it has probably perceived to be way too much, notably considering the price of gasoline. When Aham Joe Biden took office, California's oil production has been cut in half. Since two thousand and eight, was two hundred and forty nine million barrels, thirty eight percent of what the state needs. Now it's down to one hundred and twenty four million barrels, which is only twenty three point four percent of the state's needs. Resulting in California, what are they running their cars on windmills and solar panels hydroelectric power. No, they still have the cars. So as the production domestic production, which means domestic jobs, union jobs too, I might point out for you union members out there considering which direction you want to vote. Imports have surged sixty one percent of the refined I guess petroleum gasoline comes from countries like they say Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Ecuador, and Colombia. It was only forty eight and a half percent in two thousand and eight. Again going back to what Donald Trump proposes domestic production, stick refining and domestic employment. Why would we want to fund the East saudiast, Ecuadorians, Colombians and Iraqis if we can do it here and do it cleaner and do it safer and without those pesky shipping costs. Yeah, I guess you know. They never take into account the cost the ship refined gasoline to the United States. They put them on a tanker. Tankers that maybe being shot at by Houthi rebels anyway. Joe Patterson, a Republican of Rockland in California, When California Governor Gasam Neussen said in twenty twenty one he didn't see a future for oil in California, I didn't know twenty twenty four would be the year he ended it at lightning speed, said today, another refiner said all options are on the table with refiners here. We can thank Newsom's legislation exactly. You want inexpens of gasoline, you could get it. You could get it right here. But folks like AVENUESOM and the Lufties in California decide no, you're not going to have it, and you know, the vehicle to get the price of gasoline to go up and for you to well find it yourself in an unaffordable, untenable position because they have manipulated the market via regulation. Right sounds a bit fascist to me. Five sixteen five cares DE talk station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three Taco with TOME five fifty on at and t funds. Love to hear from you. Maybe you got something you want to talk about. I would love to hear about that. Regardless, I hope you can stick around right here at fifty five care CD talk station time for than nine first warning wealer forecast partly cloudy day today high seventy one oh night, partly cloudie sky, low of fifty eight. Tuesday is going to be a breezy, partly cloudy day, seventy eight overnight down to fifty nine with partly cloudy skies and Wednesday mostly Sunday. I have eighty three right now, thirty seven degrees fifty five Careceiving talk Station five twenty A happy Monday to year five one three two three talk from our Next Wednesday, the day after the election, We're going to be at ron Zergus for listener to lunch. Oh my, you know, and I I think about that, and I want to be really, really positive. But I hope we're there in a festive mood. You know, we can talk about the future any positive light or you know, deal with the aftermath to the extent Kamala Harris wins. You know, misery does love company, and it'd be nice to perhaps sharing a Dolt beverage with folks as we assess the aftermath of a blown outcome that didn't go in our direction, assuming that the vast majority of listener lunch attendees want Trump to win, which I can only presume. Anyway, Ronzo is always good, So let's see the celebrator commiserate regardless together next Wednesday. I hope to see you there. And I know one of the concerns lots of people are expressing, and everybody I talk to, you know, more off the record than on the record, although people are feel free to call in. I know Bobby has his beliefs about what's going to happen in the aftermath of the election. But many are expecting violence, and that really is very troubling and worrisome because what have we seen in the past. Violence where to come from? The vast majority of it from the left. Go through your litany of groups outside funded and otherwise that took to the streaks. You've got ANTIFI, Black Lives Matter, you know, the Palace to Antiower, Anti Israeli camps. Many are expecting this is something I predicted a long time ago, and I hope to hell it and everything I've got, I hope it is not true that the illegal immigrants, you know, Donald Trump yesterday just over in Madison Square Gardens, I'm here, he said, I'm here by conk with a death penalty or any migrant that kills an American citizen law enforcement officer. I will rescue every city in town that's been invaded and conquered, and we will put these vicious and bloodthirsty criminals in jail. Going to kick them the hell out of our country as fast as possible, and expedite removals of Tredy Iragua and other savage gangs like MS thirteen, which is equally vicious I will invoke the alien enemy zac As seventeen ninety eight. Now, obviously he is focusing on the criminal element of the illegal immigrant population, but you know, there's a whole lot of them, and if Donald Trump is threatening deportation on any level, that makes a huge number of folks who are by many people's accounts, probably going to become highly organized if Trump gets elected and take to the streets. It isn't a shocking prediction. I hope it's not true, though. Rass Newsen did a poll. How likely is that there will be violent reaction after the election of Kamala Harris? Fifty one percent likely, twenty six percent very likely that will there will be a violence if Harris is elected. Rassmussen found this no the thirty eight percent not likely, eleven said they are not sure. Flipping it over, what about if President Donald Trump wins the White House? Forty seven percent said violence is likely, noted that's actually lower, twenty three percent said very, forty four percent not likely, eight percent not sure. They also asked voters whether most this is a good good one here at least there's some bipart is an agreement out in the world generally, Whether most news media outlets report about politics in a way that tends to make America more united or more divided. Only ten percent said more united, seventy nine percent said more divided. In terms of party breakdown, not too far away, you got eighty four percent of Republicans, seventy percent of Democrats, and eighty three percent of unaffiliated voters say the way that most news media outlets report about politics tends to make America more divided. See look at that a whole full expression of bipartisanship. Now, if you ask the Democrats versus the Republicans, you put them in separate rooms, I'm sure they'd have different perceptions about how the media makes it more divided. Democrats are probably pointing over to Fox News, while Republicans can literally report to almost every other news media outlet to well prove their point. Among those who said they planned to vote for Harris, seventy one percent said it's at least someone likely there'll be a violent reaction if the vice president wins, and fifty six percent of Trump voters says it's likely there'll be a violent reaction if the former president wins. So a little more pessimism when it comes to Harris, when now that suggests that I suppose that all this baked into the media argument that these Republicans are violent extremists, are the ones going to be taken to the street. I haven't really seen any evidence of that. And there's somebody out in the audience going what about January sixth? And I say, yeah, what about January sixth? Did the election not get certified?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's right. We have been living under a Biden Harris administration. How long did that protest last? Was it a day? How long would the Antifa and the BLM camps and other various left wing organized camps in camped and embedded in various cities. There's still around in a lot of them, cities that went through the whole defund the police movement and all that decriminalized drugs, all that they're living the aftermath of that, and they're going the polar opposite direction after living with it for so long. And rat News in terms of race, rast News and survey found of black voters more likely to expect violent reactions if Harris wins the election. Hispanics are more likely to think a Trump victory would provoke a violent reaction, So lots of folks anticipating it. Sadly, I'm one that's kind of leaning on that. I don't really truly believe that if Harris wins, that the Trump supporters will actually take to the streets. But time will, in fact tell. Five six fifty five ko City Talk Station got some local stories to dive on into coming up next day right here, fifty five Karo City Talk Station.
Speaker 9: Don Junior here, guys, are you receiving letters from the irs claiming you owe back taxes?
Speaker 1: As penalties and interest fees pile up the five point thirty on a Monday? Like it or not? Is this Monday? I like it because we get to talk to Christopher Smithman. That happened at seven to twenty this morning, former Vice Mayor. Monday Monday, as is always the case on Monday, with the exception of vacation, and today the special edition with Sharon Coolidge coming up after the top of the hour news, variety of local city issues, some of which may make me a little bit upset, certainly do me. Anyway, Let's go to the phone before we get the local stories. Thank you for calling this morning, Jeff, and a happy Monday to you. Happy thank you brother.
Speaker 10: Quick comment regarding the deporting illegals. Yeah, Trump should take about one hundred Boeing seven eighths, load them up, run.
Speaker 11: Out of fuel, or loosen a few door.
Speaker 10: Poles, drop them off over the golf of Mexico.
Speaker 1: Jeez, I can't abide. Although you know, if it was funny if you said Boeing seven thirty seven max aralines, because you wouldn't have to rig them, you just set them off in the air and they probably would crash on their own. But no, don't advocate violence or the extermination of people merely because they're illegally in our country. Deporting them, however, maybe a good idea. And yes, let's start with criminals. We live in a country where criminal elements from Venezuela have taken over entire hotel buildings. That's a scary situation right there. I mean, that is scary. Thank you, thanks to the Biden Harris administration, a amber hunt since they enquired don't steal yard signs, Okay, it's illegal. She write's penalties are somewhat minor or less. The theft is on a broad scale, I guess coordinated efforts or one person going out and stealing hundreds of signs or something. Ohio thefts of the yard signs are misdemeanors until they reached the one thousand dollars limit. Kentucky, most political sign thefts we classified as Class B misdemeanors. According to a piece written in twenty twenty two by Campbell Catty attorney Steve Friends and relied upon by Amber Hunt reddit thread this week discussing Cincinnati area thefts, some people are being a little creative on how to stop it from happening. She referred to them as unsavory homemade options in an effort to mark, embarrass or inconvenience thieves, including coating yard signs with vasolene and glitter, spraying them with fox or deer yarine ooh, attaching trackers to them. It was a case from Missouri where someone did that, put an apple little tracker on it and was able to track down the person who stole the signs, as well as motion activated lights or cameras near the signs. So in the final analysis, don't be that person stealing yard signs. You may be held accountable, and of course if you are, you're at least going to be revealed as perhaps someone who qualifies for the Biggest Duche of the Universe award. Here on the fifty five Case Morning Show, we got one person hospitalized early Saturday morning after his shooting. It over the Rye Corn of SINCINNTI. Police it was happening around one am and the fifteen block of fifteen hundred block of Vine Street near Liberty Street intersection. Police set a person at life threatening injuries after the shooting. Didn't say if they had any suspects or what led up to the shooting. That's the most recent reporting we have on that seven year old is dead after police say they were hit by a forklift on private property in Carthage. Happened Friday afternoon. Said since a police officers responded the area of the two undre block or West North Bend about three pm again Friday for the reported accident. Police says seven year old was hit by a forklift. Child was pronounced dead. I appreciate the WCPO reporting that sad tragedy. Here's another one. A five year old win Hills Academy student dead after he was shot during a drive by shooting in Winton Hills. Happened last Thursday morning. Courts in Saint Police on Holland Drive five o'clock in the Thursday morning, boy identified as Adogas stand for the third taking it since Ay Children's Police said he died on Saturday. Since Say Public Schools issued to statements of the district's crisis response team is at the school on Thursday for students and needed additional support. Police haven't released any suspect information or any information about the vehicle used in the drive by shooting. It is still an investigation. If you have any information, please call crime Stoppers five one three three five two thirty forty three five two thirty forty You remain anonymous. You're eligible for a cash reward if for Tipley's to unrest and Lord, do you need any incentive like a cash reward to get a drive by murderer of a five year old off the streets? Dennis, you're first out of the gate when I come back. If you don't mind holding for just a moment, I'll give you some good information Affordable medical imaging for CT scans, echo cardiograms, ultrasounds. You know it's just insane with the hospital imaging department charges. You know you got out of pocket responsibility. You've got minimums you have to pay out of pocket, and let's just say, because it's open rollming, you're gonna be kicking in the beginning of the year your doctor as a CT scan. Do you have five thousand dollars in your bank account to just write a check to the hospital for that? Why you exhaust your nine thousand plus dollars of out of pocket responsibility? Of course, who does and who wants to and you don't have to. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. You can get a CT scan and affordable imaging services for four hundred and fifty dollars and it includes the radiologist report. You got a board certified radiologist report that you and your doc will both get within forty eight hours, exactly like mine did. Yes, the overhead is extraordinarily low, but you've got the same equipment and affordable imaging services professionals who've been doing this for forty years. And the image is gonna be fine. Mine was except for the fact that revealed my cancer was growing again. But there's nothing wrong with the image of the report. Your doctor will say the same thing when they get it back, So don't pay two thousand dollars for an ultrasound, pay two hundred and fifty including the radiologist report. It's that way across the board. MRIs again, CT Scans, Eco, Cardigram's ultrasounds choice, call him up, schedule appointment five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five and three seven five three eight thousand online. You can find them at Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station and.
Speaker 1: Fifty five car CD talk station. You're going to go straight to the phones five one three seven four nine fifty five two three talk. Don't forget fifty five KRC dot com for podcast and the iHeartMedia app Dennis, thanks for holding over the break and for calling this morning. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Hey.
Speaker 13: I voted last week in the early voting, and I found a real glitch that you know, I can kind of what does that make the election margin too small to rig or guaranteed to be rigged by being too small a margin? But anyway, I was looking over the ballot that I submitted and it got kicked by the machine. The machine that was doing accounting indicated that my selection for prosecuting attorney had two or both of the candidates marked off. Yeah, clearly, I only marked off one of them. And I noticed that the ballot was printed with a little bit of what looked like pen marks, like you might get with a pen that ran out of ink on the alternative candidate. So it kicked the ballot out, and I was told, first, oh, you can just let it go through. Everything else will be counted. Don't worry about the prosecutor's office at a provacation. Tell me about that.
Speaker 1: Wheeze. Yeah, I don't worry about that. Well, the fact that it goted. I take some comfort in the fact that got kicked out. I accidentally last time I voted, I accidentally made a little tiny mark on a candidate. I didn't want to and I tried to erase it, you know, you can't really eraise pen but it looked like it was gone, and I wanted to submit it. They said, no, it looks like you voted for two candidates in the same race. They gave me new ballot. I filled it out, and they just destroyed the old ones. So that, to me is a sign that the system is working. That the ballot had been printed with a flaw is terrible. And if it didn't catch it and they processed it and didn't count your vote like the apparently the poll workers suggested that's a problem, but at least it got kicked out.
Speaker 13: Well, the problem is that it was printed that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: No, And after me, a lady came, a young lady came to the same accounting machine. Her ballot got kicked out, and she was told, you know, you can just The first things they offered was you can have the rest of your ballot counted. You just won't have the prosecutor's office. I mean, this is right after I'm going back to get my ballot replace, but just let it go through or as a lost vote for Melissa Powers.
Speaker 1: Or you asked for another ballot and you start over again, which is what you did, right, Yeah.
Speaker 13: Which takes about fifteen minutes if you're if you're inclined. But some of the younger voters have achieve my goal in life, which is to be a cranky old man.
Speaker 1: Well played, Dennis, But I'll still go back to the fact. Although I don't like the instructions and I don't like that they give you the option to just let the error go and the vote not be counted. It is an option, but you had the option to get the new ballot, and of course I blame whoever printed them to the extent they were printed that way. Obviously it's a problem. Is there something that farious befind it behind it? I don't know. One is left to speculate in these trying times that perhaps that was done intentionally, But in the final analysis, you got one that worked that was not printed that way. So I think, you know, as long as you're willing to wait around for another few more minutes to get your ballot and do it again, that's the direction I go. So I kind of view it as a sign that the system actually worked for the most part, but for the ballot printing part. Pete, welcome to the program. Happy Monday to you.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday. Brian.
Speaker 8: On the sign of thieves, there's one guy who is famous on YouTube. He tried to steal when if somebody had electrified. Oh shows him getting the shock of a lifetime.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't recommend that.
Speaker 8: Well I don't either, but the guy sure got a shock out of.
Speaker 1: It, I bet, but I'm bud.
Speaker 2: A quick question.
Speaker 8: If the violence happens, do they think it'll be after January twentieth, they're just right immediately after the election. You have any ideas on that.
Speaker 1: If I had to guess, I think if Trump wins, it's going to be like the pink hat wearing ladies that came out after he got elected the first time around. It's going to be immediate to some degree. And I am certain in this world we live in, with non governmental organizations and dark money and evil, nefarious forces on the left funding all of these different occupy and protest things for the last multiple years, that you're probably going to see it sooner rather than later. You know, why wait for Trump to get sworn in. They're going to hit this streets, they get the people all ginned up. There will be law fair. The Democrats have lawyers and thousands of them in every single state, and they will certainly run into court claiming the vote has been stolen. Sound familiar, Yeah, but it only depends on whose ox is getting gord. So I think you'll see a build up and then that will lead to a huge amount of problems right around the certification time. And as we all know, as Vice President Kamala Harris will be responsible for certifying the vote, there's a lot of question marks swirling around out there whether she'll do it or not, Pence did it, will Kamala Harris do it? And a lot of protests and violence in the street would probably lead to the point where they're going to come up with some justification for her. Maybe not certify the vote. Wait for the chaosk if your popcorn out, be prepared, folks. Just consider that so many people in the know are talking about it happening that you can almost guarantee that something is going to happen, and it will probably be life of disrupting for quite a few folks. Sha the call, my friend, I truly do. You can feel free to call us well, I'll be right back. When I mentioned Chimneycare fireplace and stove first, always thinking about safety before you think about comfort. And that's one of the things Chimney Care Co. Does so well is take care of people's safety. They literally do everything. Starts with a full inspection of your chimney, your fireplace, free standing stove, whatever happens to be the firebox. Obviously, the chimney needs to be inspected. Even if you have a gas burning fireplace, ventilation is critical. Please get a carbon monoxide detector. I asked my daughter just yesterday if she had one. Yeah, yeah, Dad, we have a couple of them. So happy to see that they have a gas fireplace and just want to make sure. See that's the thing that Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove can check on. Also with gas and woodburners, you have potential for water damage. Chimneycare Fireplaces does relining replacement, repair, tuck pointing, cap and amper replacement, literally everything. And if you need a new wood burning stove, maybe a gas stove, insert, fireplace whatever, they do it all and they have it all a showroom located at four thirteen Wards Corner Road. Get yourself a fireplace, c insert and do it now before you want to use it when the temperatures dropped. A plus, the better business beer. They are the best of what they do. Been around since nineteen eighty eight. Final on line Chimneycareco dot com five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety.
Speaker 14: Six hundred fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: What's the best place to reach? You're going to go straight to the phones before I get to this deck and stupid simming. I don't get more phone callers beyond Mark Mark, thanks for calling this MORNINGOD.
Speaker 7: Morning, Brian real quick one of my wife's customers. She's an older lady, about eighty years old. She's a volunteer poll worker and was going through training and a couple things that paid hold her and had her sign. One of them was signing a piece of paper that if the polling place was to catch on fire, that they pledged that the poll workers pledged to try to remove an item from the polling location, And which strikes me is very or something you know, something that is of equipment or along those lines. You can take that for what it's worth. But the other thing was was recently, I guess last week they are short on Republican poll watchers, and whoever was conducting the training or the meeting, whatever you want to call it, asked if there was any Democrats that would pose as Republicans as a poll watcher, so that there were will do that poll watcher not worker difference, right, Ye, exactly, yeah, there.
Speaker 1: I don't believe there are rules and regulations so forth for poll watchers. There'll be someone who voluntarily takes it upon themselves to just be there to sort of provide some sort of physical presence there intimidating the other side into not cheating, and that works both ways. It's two a street on that. But uh yeah, I guess I can see an embedded Democrat as a you know, posing as a Republican poll watcher. To what effect and to what end? I suppose you'd have to have, you know, some shenanigans go on that would require them or invite them to perhaps make interject themselves into the equation. But that's what the poll workers are supposed to deal with. That is a job of a poll worker to resolve any disputes there. I suppose maybe they'll be there in case a brawl breaks out, who knows, But yeah, I've got to maintain that distinction between watcher and worker. So it doesn't shock me though to hear that you that someone said that. Anyhow, thank you very much for the call. Let's see, we got stack a stupid got a woman killed into what they describe as a freak accident and having at a Kansas airfield after she backed into a running airplane propeller while taking photos two what three pm Saturday over the weekend, says we kind of dispasto se to report about the accident. Having a Cook Airfield in Derby, Kansas. Deputies got to the scene, they located the woman, believed to be in her thirties, who have been critically injured while taking photographs of people getting on and off planes that at the time, she backed into an active airplane propeller. She died at the at the site, taking to the local hospital in extremely critical condition, and later succumbed to her injuries. Authorities currently investigating. Everybody expresses their condolences, of course, a go fund me page and another cautionary tale about paying attention to your surroundings when you're taking photographs, especially when there are propellers around. Man Oh Vegan woman's dead, thirty four year old Marie Street them Stritum, reached the final camp of the summit of Mount Everest before she and her husband, Robert Garbol both began signovering from high as suffering from high altitude pulmonary edemon which has caused fluid to build up in her brain. According to The Washington Post, her husband survived, taking into the Nepaul hospital for treatment. Thinks is okay. This striding woman had sought to sought to prove that she could scale the mountain while on a vegan diet. The Monash University lecturer told the university's blog. It seems that people have this warped idea of vegans being malnourished and weak, she said. By climbing in the seven Summits, we want to prove that vegans can do anything and more. No, thank your dad. Not exactly a scientific, you know, controlled study. How many vegans participated in this sounds like one did goes so well. Caught up in five fifty six fifty five KRISTEVETHAUKX station after the top of the ARDW. Sharon Coolidge. City of Cincinnati had a sixty five million dollars windfall huh and other budget related updates, plus some folks not happy with the new city council substitute. Christopher Smith maman at seven to twenty money Monday, with Brian James at oh five. I'll be right back after the news the twenty twenty four election. I was going to get to big Kamala Arison. Now President Trump's going to get the debater. I'm gonna get off about that. On fifty five KRS the talk station Bengals fans. When you line up Chevy's family of SUVs, you get fifty five car CD talk station. A very happy Monday, till you try to make it happy anyway. Christopher smith manan former vice maaron Is smith Event coming on the next hour. We're gonna get seven to twenty in extra ten minutes for Christopher Money Money with Brian James at atoh five and right now, welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Shore reporting for the Cincinnati Inquirer on all things related to the City Council. Sharon Cooleidge, good you have back on the program. I hope you're well. Good morning, Cincinatti dot COM's refriend share.
Speaker 15: It's a couple crazy week over at city Hall.
Speaker 1: Yes it has. And thank you for enlightening us on this most recent article regarding the sixty five million dollars windfall. Something you really don't expect from the Cincinnati Council and the budgeting process they always go through, and it's dire and it's woe as me and the puncheon's underfunded. We're going to run out of money. We've got to sell a railroad. No, apparently not sixty five million dollars left over from last year's budget. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 15: Honestly, I can't keep up. It's sometimes to die. Your situation is sometimes there's a ton of money. It just honestly depends on the day. And I would say that line over there, and I cannot keep up. But yes, the carryover was sixty five million, and they have just been spending it over the last two weeks while I was working on a different story. So I really wanted to wrap it up all and let people know, you know, really what they're doing with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's fair enough, and we can be critical maybe about some or maybe not others, but we can certainly look at each line item and wonder whether or not it's inappropriate use of art taxpayer dollars. But what you point out in the article is a little disturbing to me is that they, I mean, as you describe it, this carryover creates a quasi fall budget process without the special evening budget hearings where counsel, even where council invites the community to find out what the constituents want, they just kind of go on their own and decide on their own where this money goes.
Speaker 15: Well, of course, you're doing it in public meetings during the day. It's not even FYI my most to find out more information about all of the different things in there. I just call, like you know, I don't know ten people to sort it all out, which is my job, of course. But I really do think that citizens should be able to with a tap of a button really understand every single thing that's not a line item and a presentation that you can find in the system. This is a lot of money and has a lot of plans with this, taking the city in different directions, and I think that people really have a right to know.
Speaker 5: What that is.
Speaker 15: I mean, the idea that they're creating a fund for developers has gotten hardly barely a mentioned, barely a mentioned, and I think that people are very interested in that well.
Speaker 1: Of course, five and a half million dollars for housing fund, which you point out goes to developers seeking gap financing for housing projects. This on the heels of the city's rezoning basically the entire city of Cincinnati to accommodate more multifamily and multiple unit dwellings. Perhaps are those two connected.
Speaker 15: They certainly candy. They said, there's a multitude of projects in the pipeline this Friday after you, by the way, because normally I would it be like, well, what projects is that? We still might do that, But yes, those two things could be very very connected. We just we don't know. I mean there's a lot. They rolled back the residential abatements in a way that everyone was not happy about, and then on the heels of that, there was supposed to be an overhaul of commercial development abatements. Meanwhile, because everyone else is paying property more property Texans than ever before, stop me if you've heard that one before, ye, so come at that time. Then they never do anything. The residential abatements was so hard to get through and approve and change anything. They do nothing with the commercial abatements. Then the futurest Commission comes out and that really says we need one hundred million dollar fun housing. Housing. Housing is, of course, you know, very business friendly, and we do need housing. I will never not say that I get that we need affordable housing, meet all kinds of housing, but this is not what the citizens have said. They want that. They want to give it to developers just to build housing. And on top of that is I'm big into transparency. I want to know every time they give money to developers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 15: I just want to know what are they doing, what are the projects? And this fund really seems to take it out of the public eye. They're going to put it under the Cincinnati Development Fund. Yeah, make the decisions.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, so it really where the money is five and a half million you reported five and a half million is being handed over to the Cincinni Development Fund, which on its own will be allocating the money.
Speaker 1: Meaning, as you write, we're not the taxpayers, the voters are not going to be subject to a public vote. In other words, they're going to do whatever the hell they want. It is not you know, the council members aren't going to have to go on record for any project over another. That's all again, well I didn't do that. The Sinsori Development Fund did.
Speaker 15: It right, And we'll never even know, like what if it is, Like, it's not some giant housing development that we're like, okay, as you see and you're like, what is that? But I think a lot of these connected community projects are not necessarily going to be unless somebody's neighbor calls. They're meant to be, you know, on the outsports skirts of the neighborhood, and they're not meant to be big developments, so we might not even.
Speaker 5: Know this well.
Speaker 1: And it is interesting happening, isn't it interesting the predicate and the initial comment you made on that, which is true. There is a huge demand for housing affordable and otherwise. Demand usually is met by you know, entrepreneurial types who want to go in and make some money, meeting the demand that already exists out there. So I just I kind of wonder how it is that the taxpayer dollars have to go to any given project.
Speaker 15: You know, they do say over there it's hard to get financing. I mean, this is a flip side of it. Banks don't want to lend. Every project costs way more money, so it makes it hard to get your money back out. The developers do always come in and say they don't have any money, they can't afford it, and that's where the citizens come into help them.
Speaker 1: Well in these citizens, obviously this is being funded on their back since they didn't they didn't roll back the property taxes, and all of our properties have increased. You point out overall property values up twenty eight percent, taxes up twelve percent. So while the developers may lament their circumstance. This is a circumstance of this lack of funding and ability to meet ones. You know, day to day expenses is something that happens to every single resident in the city of Cincinnati largely.
Speaker 15: You know, it really does. I mean a Facebook group where people are trying to get their taxes reduced, and it's a really kind of heartbreaking. It is the stories that you hear in that group, and you get the feeling they're working. People possibly not coming down to city Hall on Wednesdays during public comments to really.
Speaker 1: Give their feedback.
Speaker 15: But I think if you had a night meeting related to those or a night budgeteering and it's like, well should we give this who should we give this money too, I'm not sure that the answer would be this sixty five million.
Speaker 1: Right, I agree with you on that, Nor would I think the average resident of the city of Cincinnati want two and a half million to go to Woo the Sundance film festival that doesn't impact most people's lives on a day to day basis, And I'm sure two and a half million could be better spent elsewhere to serve the residents of the city. I guess the argument is, well, if we get Sundance, it's going to bring it a whole bunch of people. But this is just an advertising campaign. It's not going to guarantee that it's coming here. So the money's gone whether or not Cincinnati gets the Sundance.
Speaker 15: The money, well, I will say, maybe I should have been more clear about this. The money won't be spent unless we get it. It's the part of a much larger bid. Okay, I have to tell you because Louisville was in the running for a Sundance and they are not on the short list, and their business career career in Louisville had a story that seventy nine million dollars was not enough, so they had ported in everything. So they had put together some sort of bid. These bids are secrets, you know. They kind of come from the jobs, entities and things like that. And so they're trying to so we all spend that money and less Sundance gets here. And they are talking about a gigantic economic impact. And an interesting thing about Sundance is just not the film festival. But they moved their whole headquarters here and all of the regular jobs to come with Sundance, and so I think there's a lot more to explore here on that, but it goes with the same thing. It's like, just say, just say when you're putting forward to spending.
Speaker 1: I'll encourage my listeners to get a copy of the article and look at the breakdown, which I appreciate you doing. Cincinnati's sixty five million dollars windfall of support for Sundance, a developers, and a grocery store. Real quick here before we take a break, Sharon Coolis from the enquire I see that there's one point seventy five million of this windfall for Green Project Fund. I got a million dollars to help citizens, you know, make their homes more energy efficient, a quarter of a million for training workers to do green focused home assessments. And what disturbed me most was a half a million dollars to create a green Bank, which you described as an office that will serve as a pass through for federal money given to the state. So we have another layer of bureaucracy and another layer of employee salaried workers to help facilitate federal money getting out into the community.
Speaker 15: That was my understanding, but that seems to be a requirement to get the money the state. Actually I named it in the story the big name of escaping me. So the money flows to the federal government. It's five hundred million dollars to Ohio related to whatever the federal money is. And Mark Jeffrey and he has been talking about this. I will say this did not come at the last second. He's been talking a lot about this. Five hundred million dollars is going to be given to the state, and he wants Cincinnati to be up and ready to go. So you have to have all this preparatus kind of like requirements related to the money from the state and the federal government. And he's like, will be the only one ready to go, and so that first bite of the apple, we could stand to get a lot of money from it. Is kind of his point.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I.
Speaker 15: Have to tell you there's been a lot of discussion about this city all that I haven't covered.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to getting the balance of the work. So I expect to read more on this down the road. On the enquire from Sharon Coole at Sharon, let's pause and find out spending money on Kamala Harris Road projects and some people not happy with Evan Nolan as the new council member. Be right back, just a moment with more. Sharon Coolidge. First, a word for my dear friends at Fasten pro Roofing. They were just so honest and such wonderful folks. Will take great care of you. It all starts with a free roof inspection, and they'll do that if you call them up to do some different projects, like I want new siding on my house. That's what my friend Steve said. They inspected his roof when they were over there and lo and behold, oh you got some problems up here. Obviously you couldn't see them, but those latent problems could have gotten really bad for Steve. So if they were able to take care of that for him, he was so pleased. Referred them to his son who was gushing water down during that most recent torrential downpar You know, he told call fast and Pro Roofing. After you put the bucket underneath it, get the water. He figured, yeah, you're going to take you break, maybe three days for them to get out there. They were out there in the rain taking care of that leak. I mean, that's just immediate customer service and that's the kind of thing you can expect from these folks. A plus with a better business. Beeer locally owned and operated, probably serving the area since nineteen ninety nine. They do gutters, gutter guards. We'll clean your gutters out. Do that before wintertime so you don't get an ice dam and they can all of your ice damp problems in the winner to all exterior projects rules of any type, both residential and commercial. And it's superior work. I assure you of that, including custom metal work five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five for that free inspection five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five. Online it's fasten FST and Fastenproroofing dot Com.
Speaker 14: Fifty five KRC unless you've been touched.
Speaker 1: Six twenty two fifty five Krcity talk station. We just stretched the surface of the sixty five million dollars windfall expenditures with Sharon Coolidgman the Cincinni Enquirer. Again, it's worthy looking at the breakdown of where that money is going to go is reflective of well certain political perspectives. Moving over talk about political perspectives, this is shameless. It doesn't matter which side of the political edge you're on in terms of spending taxpayer dollars to change the naming of the signs crediting Joe Biden for upcoming road projects and substituting that with Kamala Harris's name. Sharon, I must observe Joe Biden's still president, and if he's still president, does shouldn't he still get credit for the projects being done, even if it's necessary to give someone credit for it? Sharon, So, I.
Speaker 15: Mean, he is still on the side. And they changed it, and they changed the design, being very clear about this, they changed the design to say Biden Harris. But that is really what made it so interesting is that at the last second they added her name. The what side of that, she was still the vice president when they designed the signs a much earlier in the year and they're getting ready to put them up, and they were like, well, he signed the law, we're going to give him credit. And this was really flowing down and nobody really made any secret about this. They all the US Department of Transportation, the White House itself, like spokespeople for these agents. You feel like, this is about transparency, this is what we're going to do.
Speaker 1: Yet earlier in the year when.
Speaker 15: It came time to do all of this, which was asked of these agencies, of all of the cities, not just Cincinnati, UH, to do all these urban you know, cities that are very blue. Right, and then they felt like they needed to addvert and then.
Speaker 1: After right after Biden got the plug pulled although he is still president. Isn't it interesting that the request to spend this money was brought to you by, of course the Biden Harris administration. It wasn't necessary, but as you point out in the reporting, it was done to score brownie points with with with the administration. Ah, if you capitulate to our request to give Biden and now Harris credit for the projects that will inure to your benefit. Nudge, nudge, wink wink.
Speaker 15: You know what I have to tell you after everything we've been through, and I think all of your listeners know related to text messages, yet don't see that much stuff in text messages when you get a public records or quest for emails. Keep every once in a while, something slips through people themselves a lot. Even I'm like, don't text me that call me. We try not to text a lot. Those things are public record in Ohio. We know that, but you know, when you're reading these messages coming in from different sources, there was a lot there.
Speaker 1: To look at it a lot, yes, and again I go back to the just to score brownie points. Taxpayer dollars should be spent to do an ad campaign for where credit to give credit anyway? Pivoting over will just suggus say.
Speaker 15: Ad campaign, get me out?
Speaker 1: I know, and that's well, it's what it is. I would argue Evan Nolan. He spent he replaced Mika Owens, it was her selection. He's been sworn in, and there was some outrage amongst certain members of the black community because of course Nolan is white. Harris who has position he took his black and also remember which I don't think matters, but of the LGBTQ community. I'm a live and let live kind of guy. I don't think that has anything to do with representation and a representative government. But that really irks some people, including folks on the NAACP, expressing disappointment and profoundly disheartened by her decision to appoint apparently a white guy. It's a harmful message. Are we looking for competence and capability. By all accounts, he does have the competence and ability to be council member.
Speaker 15: Absolutely, this really isn't about him.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 15: It's not about that. It really is about what the citizen mandate is. And I won't say was upset. We're going to still say is upset, Like this conversation is persisting. People are like in the black community and LGBTQ, they really would like to see representation of themselves. And their argument is, and there's some interesting statistics here, is that the citizens said they wanted the seat to be held by a black man. So if you go back to twenty twenty one, this is the overhaul of council. Right, they're on the heels of corrupt. Everybody's going to be all new, everyone's term limited out. The citizens for the very first time chose a majority black city council and that was very important in the black community. But then you look at the makeup of who council is and it almost is like the slaves kind of carried the day. So this was a very interesting mix of people put forward by the Democratic Party, a very balanced council. But when you look at what citizens did when they went in the ballot box, the top five vote getters were the black members of council and that, and so they're kind of like, this is what citizens said, Meika, and by the way, you benefited from the slate yourself, and so that's kind of their points. They're like, we are interested in this, but we are representing the citizens, and this is what the citizens said. So that's kind of the argument that's being made. However, Meka is the sole decision maker, and I think we're going to see a change in how appointments this company, you know, for some reason can't fulfill their duties. I think that we will see a change to that process.
Speaker 1: Well, I would like to see a change in this whole idea that identity politics is important and that merit or a confidence and capability is less important than filling in blanks on race and sexuality. But then again, that's just me. I want the best possible candidate running, and maybe Mika decided after interviewing the various folks that were submitted by the Democrat Party that mister Nolan, Evan Nolan was the best.
Speaker 15: Well, it was a very short interview process. She said that they have to get back to business. It's really busy. Now, I might argue that, yes, they have been doing a lot of things the last couple of weeks, but that's not exactly. There's a huge danger of City Hall of things being five four For instance, the carryover money, yeah, like two buckets of that I think is with one week discussions, and those I believe for unanimous votes. I guess I couldn't say that for sure, but they certainly weren't close votes, and so we're never in danger of five to four over there. So much everything passes unanimously.
Speaker 1: I just observe it. It's not like Mika selected Liz Keating to take the seat back over. She did stick with her own party, and I have to imagine we'll give Evans some time to prove his competence or not. But I just find it and.
Speaker 15: We'll have it, because the process is you finish out the time. It doesn't even say a lot of places are. If it's like not halfway through and everything, then you have to have a special election because somebody shouldn't be filling that term for such a long period of time. But not not that there's no special election, So he's finishing out more than a year term.
Speaker 1: We'll still get a little more than a year an opportunity to decide whether or not it did a good job or not. Sharon Coolidge, good luck, good luck, and good one figuring out the ballot of those expenditures. I'll be looking forward to your more in depth reporting on those and appreciate you joining the fifty five Carscy Morning Show and spending time with my listeners, and I today recommend my listeners check you out at Cincinnati dot com. Sharon, thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Speaker 15: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: My pleasure as always six point thirty right now, fifty five Carcity Talk Station. What isn't a pleasure is living with chronic pain, knee pain, joint pain, yuck on the steroids. Been down that road a whole bunch of times. You know that doesn't last pain medications that's been and then you got the surgery option. Your doctor's man talking about that. But you know, the folks at QC Kinetics knows that your body heels itself. You have healing agents in your body, and that is what they use. The healing properties of your own body concentrated and placed in the joints where you have the pain. This will help heal and restore those achy areas. And this treatment is now available in Cincinnati through QC Kinetics, the nation's leader and regenitive medicine. The results are hey, moving again, without pain, without pain medication, without the downtime and risk associated with surgery. They've treated thousands of patients with apparently incredible success. Finally relief from arthritis, an injury, without surgery, of downtime, and no steroids or pain pills. So if you got the pain on your knees, you shoulders your hip, your back, find out if you're a good candidate for these new treatment protocols, and you can do that with a free consultation. I love the word free. Schedule that free consultation with QC Kinnets by calling five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 14: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Turn up your radio. Here's a Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 16: In the back of my mind, I'm always thinking, what is the deep state?
Speaker 1: What is big tech?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 16: What does the state run media mob you know have in store for Donald Trump in these final eighteen days, you just never know. And after all we've been through in sixteen and twenty, you know you like, For example, in Hunter Bryden's laptop in twenty twenty fifty one, former Intel officials say it looks like Russian again.
Speaker 1: They didn't even look at the laptop.
Speaker 16: They just got a call from wink and Tony Blinken and Joe Biden desperately needed a talking point to say, oh, it has all the markings of Russian disinformation. The strategy, the closing argument for the Democrats now is I hate Trump. Trump is the embodiment of evil or Joylis Behart. Trump is a fascist. He wants to send in the military to kill liberals.
Speaker 1: Oh he doesn't.
Speaker 17: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right.
Speaker 18: Here, Hey everyone, Biden may have dropped out of the race, but he's not done just yet. Will he jam through his hidden tax trap at the last second, right before he goes where he could raid your retirement funds, supercharge your income taxes, increase utility and gas prices, and inflate costs on things you need to live. Some or all of this could affect you or your family in one way or another. So if you want to wait and see, you may as well kiss your retirement savings goodbye. The good news is you can get prepared, but you better hurry. Reach out to gold Code today to learn how precious metals could help you protect yourself and your family. They're offering you a free twenty twenty four gold and silver kit, plus up to a ten percent instant match and bonus silver on qualified accounts. All you have to do is visit Hannity Gold dot com Hannity gold dot com. Your retirement funds, income taxes, gas prices could all be affected. Visit hannitygold dot com. That's hannitygold dot com.
Speaker 1: Paid for by Gold Co, sixty four to fifty five Krcity Talk station in Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: In terms of the some of the projects we didn't talk about with Sharon Ah, So you got the Green Project fuone which we we touched on a little bit. Two million dollars to redesign Gilbert Avenue, apparently part of a larger fourteen million dollar project which will create protected bike lanes and better pedestrian safety for people attending this Cincinnati ballet. A million dollars for pedestrian safety and a bike program initiatives to be used when needed safety problems arrived half a million dollars to help pay for a mortar headquarters building, apparently more to provides training and support from minority owned businesses. It's building a new headquarters in Walnut Hills. Seems we have a lot of empty buildings in space that might be utilized. I don't know. I don't know who's riding their bike to the ballet, Joe, I really don't. I don't think people wear tuxes to the ballet anymore. It's twenty twenty four. I imagine you see a lot of jeans and sweaters these days. A million three in capital Reserve projects. So you got more than half a million dollars for repairs of Cincinnati parks, quarter of million dollars for keep Cincinnati Beautiful so they can acquire their own headquarters. On top of a quarter of million dollars they got last year speed cushions for Coleraine Avenue, more than three hundred thousand for City Hall res renovations. They're going to be used that money to create a break room for say, the staff, and to revamp a presentation room where they hold press conferences half a million dollars now that we have to pay that we don't we didn't used to have to pay because rather than sell the new police firearms back to Smith and Wesson, Uh, they're going to be destroyed now at a cost of a half a million dollars for acquiring new police handguns uh and not reselling them. So they dug you into the whole half a million dollars to virtue signal about gun violence or something one point four million for Talburt House, which I guess I can understand, and a whole multitude of others, including funding for CINCINNT police officer pay, firefighter pay. They've thrown some money at the pension, although I don't know that it is anything near what's needed to well provide adequate pension funding. And most of these seemingly projects hand selected by the mayor govern six point thirty seven to fifty five kc DE talk station. Feel free to call five three seven four nine fifty eight hundred eighty two to three talk a amo time the heck twenty two three right forty two between Mason eleven and always always, always competitive pricing always and right now even better competitive pricing ammunition. When you buy a case of whatever, you know, case type of amail you want forty five nine millimeters five five six two two three three oh eight. If they've got it and it's in a case, it's ten percent off. And that's ten percent off. They're already very very competitive prices. So that's one of the reasons I love going to twenty two three. I'm a customer there and I love shooting on their indoor range, and so you to learn more about all the services they have there, including the gunsmith, the firearms selection, range, option memberships, all that kind of thing, go to twenty two three dot com. That's the number twenty two follow by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot com.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Man. This is Jeff for tri Statement ay Overvice Men of the City since Saint Christopher Smith and joining the program at seven to twenty a three minutes earlier than the normal time. Money Money with Brian James at the reppointed time at eight oh five meantime. Over the phones, we got a couple of callers online. Always enjoy talking to you, So let's talk let's start with Denash, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 19: Happy Monday, Happy Monday to Brian. Brian, I got a news from a whistleblower, Garry Bernstein, an XCI agent who has put out a video and a website explaining how the foreign entities have been controlling the US elections. And it's very detailed information, really pulling the blanket over all the corruption that's been taking place in the electronic voting machine systems. And what he has done is validated doctor Corcy, doctor Purquette, and also Jeffrey O'Donnell, who had put out their websites recently in the last two months explaining that they there's something seriously wrong with the computer systems being used to not only in Ohio, but in every state of the US and territory. And as doctor course he's finding out, and doctor Briquett, every state that they have reviewed the Secretary of States voter registration ragization roles databases, they have reported activity of computerized manipulation and it's been going on, according to Gary Bernstein, since two thousand and three. And it's amazing how detailed information he has provided on his website to support his reports.
Speaker 1: What solutions are recommended. Is this all have to do with the dominion voting system?
Speaker 19: With every voting system, doesn't matter which company, they're all using the same source of computer source code one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Well, is this the type of thing that Dave Hatter talks about all the time, that they're not thinking first about security when designing systems or thinking about you know, accomplishing tabulating votes, but leaving holes in the computer programming and and and open, not intentionally perhaps maybe intentionally, don't know, but just not focusing enough on security when trying to to to to accomplish the task, which fundamentally is counting votes.
Speaker 19: Well, it's it's more than just negligent or incompetency. It is actually what, according to Garry Bunstein, is showing is a deliberate interference from commerce China and down all these other countries Siberia that really organized this system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Russia, But I guess now, who's going to point to this flaw? And we'll just assume for the sake of discussion that they're accurate and that therefore the vote can be manipulated from outside. What if Trump wins, is that still the truth is still the case? Because I know by all the apparently all our lettered agencies like the FBI say that Russia wants Trump to win, whereas Iran and North Korea and maybe China want Harris to win or something. So if it's open to corruption on both sides and both sides have different end games, do we all question the election regardless of who's declared victor on Wednesday? Assuming we know by that, I.
Speaker 19: Would say yes, because it's not only whether Trump wins and other candidates the down of you know, the ballot individuals. The thing that we need to roll up our sleeves is that how I guess dumbfounded our government and our agents that God re elect and that are not picking up the ball and saying, hey, all these people are telling us this information, let's spend some time and money to see if it's true or not. So I from my point of view, after following this for like over twenty years now, I can tell you truthfully that the computer hack who came out and testified in Congress in two thousands said do not use any electronic system. His name is Eugene Curtis. He's a programmer who admitted writing it source code computer back then for a Republican candidate to switch quotes, and he's been saying over and over and again, no electric electric on ext system should be used for elections.
Speaker 1: Well, I can understand his recommendation since we're out of time here to Nash, I can understand that recommendation because obviously, if it's computer, it's electronic, If it's connected to any you know, interactive network, weather, to the World Wide Web, or just within some you know, within the state web of connectivity, there's going to be a possibility that someone could hack in and manipulated. So because of that, in that the existence of that threat, and we see it literally everywhere we turn in every business that there's a computer connected. Whether it's fishing or hacking or you know, denial of service attacks or just outright manipulation, it's possible. And because it's possible, it shouldn't be part of the equation or the voting process. Dnash. Always appreciate you staying on top of this, my friend. I appreciate you calling in as well. New Hampshre Gary. You're going to be next. You don't mind holding for a moment. It is six forty seven and fifty five ks to detalk station and a great time as it always is to mention oto exit products because they can get rid of everything, all the odors you regularly encounter, with the exception of the stench of politics, pet overs, smoke, mold, mildew, human odors. Yeah, you might have those. There are four different otor exit products, each designed to do its own thing. Easy to figure out which one you need right there at otoexit dot com and check out the guarantee, guaranteed satisfaction or your money back. Use them as directed. It eliminates the odor. It's been my experience and the experience of so many my listeners over the years. I always get emails about when it works on skunk spray because anybody knows about that knows it. That's like one of the craziest things to get rid of. But it does. It gets rid of skunk spray on dogs typically or anything. Maybe you Odor exit dot com is where you find it. Order before three during the day and you will get it by tomorrow, or find it locally using the search engine O D O R xit Odor exit dot.
Speaker 14: Com fifty five KRC fifty one.
Speaker 1: Here fifty five KRCD talk station. You're going to go to the phones. Five went three, seven, four, nine to fifty five eight ten day two to three talk. Hey, welcome back to the fifty five KRSSEE morning show. Good to hear from you, New Hampshire. Garrety, welcome back, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Brian.
Speaker 11: I hope all is well with you and your your leukemia lymphoma.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm specific on that because I like to joke I think I won the cancer lottery. I suppose if you're going to get diagnosed with cancer, it beats the living hell out of you know, leukemia or a geoblast. I'm a liver cancer, a pancreatic cancer. I could go on for a long long time. So I appreciate the concern that. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I still pray for you about the age.
Speaker 11: You mean a lot to everybody out here. Hey, just two points, especially after DANSK got up there. You know they they've got a big thing that ray Epps White is working for Dominion.
Speaker 2: Voter Tabulation Corporation. You know.
Speaker 11: I've seen that up there. The main thing I wanted to get across today is what I'm seeing in New Hampshire and were mostly a blue mostly a blue state that with some unusual rights for freedom of gun rights, you know, the Second Amendment.
Speaker 2: They stay up here.
Speaker 11: Unusual, Yeah, it is unusual, it is. But we're quickly becoming a Massachusetts bleedover. Everybody's tired of taxes and they want the freedom of tax and they to turn mass to tax they want to turn New Hampshire into Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: And New York. We get a lot of bet so.
Speaker 11: I'm seeing a lot of commercials and one of them is the redefinition of rights, much like what they did in Rome. They're having advertisements boat blow straight down ticket up here, and one of the freedom to be free of gun violence. And I would like to know, how do you guarantee me the right to be free of gun violence. I want the right to be free of hammer violence for car violence, right exactly how do you do that? And you know, if anybody starts asking common sense questions, you can see.
Speaker 2: Right through it.
Speaker 11: You know they're asking the freedom of your body, access and control for abortion up to nine months. Again, you know, the government dictates what you can and can't do with your body. You can't inject yourself with heroin, that's your own body. You know the government does have autonomy over your body. To an extent they do, and it's just real interesting to see how everything's being distorted in bastardized.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right, but see my inust reaction is something like that is the point that you glombed onto. How is gun violence different from any other form of violence? I mean, you know, the Sarnab brothers filled a pressure cooker with ball bearings and explosives. Okay, that was violence. I don't want to see any of that. But are we going to go out and ban pressure cookers, baseball bats, bass guitars. I mean, they want to focus on that one thing that brought us our freedoms and liberties in this country. It's the one great equalizer literally for every person out there in the world. I usually, you know, regularly you think about that ninety pound woman who was attacked and she had a firearm, and guess what she was able to fend off a six foot plus couple of plus hundred guy. That's what we need, the ability to defend ourselves. And by taking that away, of course, you have to turn to government and local law enforcement resources in order to have safety. You're gonna wait around for nine to one one to call up somebody's kicked in the front door of your house. I don't want to be in a position like that. But it's the ridiculous part, though, is what you've glombed onto. They focus on gun violence because they want to take away your guns. It's really the ultimate great equalizer and why they want to do that. And we live in a country of what five hundred million or so firearms, more firearms than every man, woman, and child in the United States. Compare to the number of firearms to the number of you know, crime committed with them, you can see very clearly that the vast, vast majority of firearm owners are law abiding citizens, either using those firearms for hunting, for the shooting sports like I use, and or personal protection bus You know, millions of armed citizens are a little difficult thing to put the hammer down on if you are an oppressive government. Check the number of military resources there are, the number of people serving in the military plus the National Guard collectively all added together, and assuming they would all be on the rights on the side of government oppressing you, you still way outnumber them. And know, it doesn't matter that they have f sixteen fighter jets, because I really seriously doubt they're going to be dropping bombs on large neighborhoods. You know what I'm saying. Check out your revolutionaries around the world. It's amazing that the AK forty seven and a bunch of crazies in the mountains of Afghanistan we're able to kick not just the Russians out, but the entire United States military. There's lots of illustrations like that out in the world. Six fifty six coming up with Top of the Iron News, followed by Christopher Smithman with the smith Event at seven twenty. There be more time to talk between now and then. I hope you can stick around the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 17: Vice President Kamala Harris, I'm clapping you don't.
Speaker 8: Have to do.
Speaker 1: On fifty five KRC.
Speaker 17: This report is sponsored by.
Speaker 1: Seven six pick five KRC Talk station. Try to make it a happy Monday, TikTok TikTok, as we fast approach next Tuesday, and of course an invitation to listener lunch next Wednesday should be interesting. Let's just say the least everything is interesting of late. May you live in interesting times? Of course is well used and often use quote. It is not It is not something that you want to have to live through. Though not a good indication anyway, Karris listener, lunch Ron's rue next week after the election. Hopefully there'll be something there we can celebrate. We'll keep our fingers crossed on that one. Christopher smithmen worthy of celebration every Monday with the Smith Event. He's gonna be on a little bit early today, coming up at seven to twenty in the next segment Monday Monday. Brian James coming up in one hour. How inflation is hitting your grocery card with groceries up? I think what twenty eight percent of the last five years? You knew that two and five US credit card holders are maxed out. And another unconstitutional student debt relief plan those with Brian James in an hour five one, three, seven, four, nine to fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. A bit of a Shenanigan's declaration by Sharon Coolidge from The enquire in the six o'clock hour podcast fifty five care Sea dot com. Yes they had a windfall and extra sixty five million dollars left over from the budget. It's worthy looking into what a council has decided to spend it on and of course they didn't consult with you. What else is coming on? A lot of people talking about voter fraud this morning, quite a few calls related to it, and a couple of stories connected with that. Nothing to do with electronic vot but of course voter registration forms to go to Pennsylvania, very important, all critical state for the election. Investigators found twenty five hundred voter registration forms submitted in two massive batches, sixty of which the investigators say are fraudulent. All of these batches were submitted to Lancaster County, apparently the largest county in Pennsylvania, at least in terms of voter numbers. Official say the work of a large scale canvassing operations. Not yet revealed who's behind it. I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that. Roughly twenty five hundred applications hit near Pennsylvania October twenty first registration, near the twenty first registration deadline, so it was a big application ballot gathering effort. People were out, It was paid folks going out and getting people to submit applications. Application processors were immediately alarmed when they saw all these massive batches showing up multiple applications with the same handwriting and signatures. Red flag. Many forms filled out on the same day, and applications were previously registered voters whose signatures on the forms didn't match the ones on file, prompting a police investigation. Lancaster County detectives confirmed many of the applications were indeed fraudulent, indications of fraud including inaccurate addresses, false personal identification information, false names, names that didn't match the social Security numbers on the forms. Some cases, many they say forms had accurate data, but the supposed applicant told detectives that they had neither requested nor completed the forms. Also confirmed the signatures were not there as an all against sixty percent vetted so far found to be fraudulent, Lancaster County District Attorney Heather Adams in a statement LASO Friday during a press conference. It's believed that the fraudulent voter registrations are connected to a large scale canvassing operations for voter registrations that date back to June. The majority of the applications received or dated August fifteenth and after those canvassing for voter registrations were employed and paid to obtain voter registration applications. She noted the canvassing operation primarily took place at shopping centers, parking lots, parks, grocery shores, sidewalks, and businesses. The fraudulent activity took a variety of forms, from completely bogus applications, the ones where real voter had started to register but then decided not to go forward with that, but ended up having their applications submitted for them anyway. Hmmm. District attorney said forgery of an application, which we have seen evidence of, would be a felony of the third degree, punishable laptist seven years in prison in a fifteen thousand dollars. Frimeh also said the fraud appears to be an organized effort at this point, and noting that two other Pennsylvania counties investigating similarly suspicious batches of registration applications showing up. Now it could be a RICO charge. You got organized criminal activity is a third degree felling. That's criminal. You've got multiple people working together to achieve the project applications turning in. Maybe someone will get prosecuted. I'm not going to hold my breath for it, but at least they're on it, which gives me some measure of comfort. The question is what other states are doing and are they paying well as close attention to things like this happening as they were in Lancaster County and also in terms of election security. The Chinese hackers, as well as other international hackers apparently added again reported that the hackers targeted the phones of Donald Trump JD Vance along with Vice President Kamala Harrison people that are affiliated with her. Hackers believe to be tied to the Chinese Intelligence Service. Wall Street jenneral. Reporting on this one, investigators notified a bipartisan group of politicians targeted by the hackers. A number of prominent Democrats in Congress among the targets, including staffers Senior Majority Leader Chucky Schumer Huh. They said the scope of the attack has grown substantial, at least what they know about has grown in the recent weeks as their investigation expands. Investigators now believe those hackers gained access to US telecommunications infrastructure and targeted or compromised at least several dozen companies and people. They called their activity unusually aggressive since being discovered last month. Hackers have attempted to re enter patched systems after being kicked out of them previously. So we discover a hack, we eradicate it, and then they're back at it again. This is something they've had. It brings up all the time. This is twenty four hour day, seven day week operations the Chinese Communist Party has in place, but they're not the only ones, said. The boldness of the hackers' activities, the vast of the espionage, and the timing of the attacks weeks before the presidential election has some officials worried about the possibility of a far more significant effort to interfere or disrupt with the election. Experts tracking foreign influence efforts say the day's right before the election are the most vulnerable to attack is the proximity to voting leaves little time to mount a response. Going back to Danesh's comment, we've known about these problems, well, at least that he was referring to now, for more than a decade. It sounds like anything been done to fix the coding issues and the electronics software. That's a field that I'm not naturally necessarily familiar with, although I do read the reports that people have posted out there, Doctor Corsi and others. Does ra a significant amount of concern in my brain. I wish I had more computer programming wherewithal to understand the nature of the problem. But that it is a problem is what bothers me. One person in the response to this Chinese hack, they're taunting us. What is the diplomatic messaging behind them doing them showing us that they're doing it and continuing to do it after they're caught. The brazenness of the operation, the person said, marked a new frontier and how the Chinese government is leveraging cyber activity against the United States. FBI, in a separate statement Friday, confirmed it was investigating what they called unauthorized access to commercial telecommunications infrastructure by Yes the Chinese Communist Party. Statement was the first formal acknowledgment by the US government about this massive breach, so I say. Recently, the White House has convened what they're calling highly confidential meetings to assess the damage of the compromises, which include intrusions into Verizon AT and T and Lumen Court. To the statement from Verizon, spokesman Rich Young said, we're aware of the highly sophisticated Nation State actor has reportedly targeted several US telecommunications providers to gather intelligence so that their company was working with law enforcement to assess and remediate any potential impact. No conclusive statement on whether it has been fully addressed and fully remediated. We all know one thing's for sure. They're out there, and to the extent I'm not saying they can because they don't know, but to the extent they could get into the computer voting and manipulate the vote, I think it's a pretty safe thing to say that they will. But going back to the point that was made earlier, that I made earlier, if the vote can be manipulated, and our US lettered agencies are saying that the Russians want Trump to win, and we don't know necessarily what the Iranians want, Probably they want him to lose, and we don't know what the Chinese want. I think they just want to stir dissent and maybe confusion about the outcome of the election. If it can be manipulated, it could go either way. So if Trump has declared the winner, are you going to take comfort in that? Or do you think the thousands of Democrat lawyers in literally all fifty states are going to hit the ground running with their lawsuits in court to attack the integrity based upon what we know about the potential maybe even ability for the systems to be hacked. Seven sixteen fifty five KR. See the talk station Christopher Smitheman's next first Presstige Interiors, the ultimate kitchen remodeling job. You want to talk to John Ryan and Pressed Theese interiors. They are one and the same. You'll be working with John. I assure you great guy to work with too. He's really a pleasant, sweet guy. He's been doing kitchens for more than thirty years, almost exclusively, and he can see in your kitchen all the potential that lies in And you might already have ideas about what you want to do. I want an island. I want to get rid of the island. I want to do this. Fine. He may talk you out of one of your ideas for a variety of reasons, and it's not that he doesn't like it. It's just that have you thought about what might happen if this like flow issues. He's seen it all, he's done it all, so he knows what stay away from, but also what to embrace. We love what you did with our kitchen. We got it the whole thing and started from scratch and we got better form, function, design, Literally everything improved. And that'll be the case with yours, whether it's a big project or a small He'll help you stay within your budget. A plus with a BBB member of the National Kitchen Bath Association. Find him online go to Prestige one two three dot com. Prestige one two three dot com. The number is five one three two four seven zero two two nine two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Ay you seven twenty Here fifty five KRCD Talk station. Brian Thomas always looking forward to welcoming to the fifty five KARC Morning show. Former Vice Mayor of the City of Cincinnati, Christopher Smitheman for this Smith event. Welcome back, Christopher. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh I did. Thank you so much for having me on, Brian, and I can tell you the voter turnout across the country is just astronomical. Obviously that is true right here in Hamilton County. Just an amazing turnout people. There's a lot of energy around it, but it's still not enough. And I think that's why people like yourself and me and others are saying bank your vote, vote early, so we can identify who those low propensity voters might be, move move out of the way, so that campaigns who are interested, like a Melissa Powers, you know, she was running for Hamilton County prosecutor life support, she can knock on your door and say, hey, it's the Monday before the election. Are you titning to vote?
Speaker 1: We really need you, right, And that's right, it's so important, it is, and it's a really valuable point to double down on Christopher. The point being once you voted, the parties know that your vote has been cast, and so they will no longer use up valuable and limited dollars to send you campaign flyers and to come knocking on your door. You're taking off the list. So if you're tired of getting mailings in that kind of thing or solicitations, cast your vote and apparently it'll save the campaign money and you won't be bothered anymore.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I mean the ground games that the candidates have to put in place in the last three or four days, it's just amazing. You know, if you're if your Melissa Powers. Are you're a Jim Neil and you're thinking about election day. You're trying to see how many volunteers do you have to cover every poll? You know, how are you going to feed people? How many volunteers do you need on the ground knocking on doors across the entire county, Or if you're voting locally, across your neighborhood. So you're right, I can pass by your house and volunteer says, hey, that person voted. I'm going to the next house right. Hey, mister and missus Johnson, you haven't voted. Are you going to early vote? Are you planning on voting tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I feel like the candidate is in the bag. I really don't feel Oh no, we need you to show up. We need you to vote absolutely. Or the person says, hey, my mom is sick. She's filled out her paper, but I can't drive it over. I'll take it over for you. I'll put it in the mailbox for you, so you know, when you run into all kinds of things. But that point of banking your votes so that each of the campaigns can look and understand that person is voted, is critical and it saves tremendous money and time.
Speaker 1: Brian Thomas, it sure does. And my wife is out handing out pink slips over at the Hamilton County bord of election yesterday and said voter turnout was strong. That's all I've heard is just that it's a lot of people are early voting, and I'm happy to hear that. But no idea one way or another who's benefiting from the early voting, except nationally speaking, it looks like the Republicans actually has some of an advantage in the swing states, which is shocking.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, places like North Carolina just got smashed by what we call hurricanes, Yeah, hurricanes, and they're there saying my government forgot me. And at the same time, my government was sending money, you know, to places like Lebanon while we did not have running water, we didn't have electricity, our houses were gone by way of mud slides. And I lost my mom or I lost my pet, or I lost my child. Believe me, the people in North Carolina understand that, and they're voting for recovery. It's a recovery vote. They're voting Democrat, Republican or inter independent. They're voting who do I think will best respond to my recovery. The hurricane has happened, but it's going to take me years to recover. Who do I trust with my life? And that's why you see people crawling over mudpiles down in North Carolina, coming out of the hills, doing anything and everything that they can do to get to the polls. They are serious. In North Carolina, people were like, oh, we don't know whether they're going to vote. Oh, they're voting in North Carolina, and they're voting in places like Georgia. They remember the Lake in Riley situation. You don't have to tell them about open borders and what happens. One of their citizens was murdered just jogging from a college campus. So this election is very different. People are motivated for a lot of different reasons. I think this conversation you and I are having about bank votes, you're seeing most likely more conservative voters who are saying I'm a traditionalist, I'm going to vote on election day, changing their minds saying I'm going to vote early, bank to vote and allow the campaigns to know who voted and who didn't. I believe that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: I think you are right Christopher suidtheman will pause, bring you back for more of the Smither event this morning at seven twenty five. Right now for the five Kerr City Talk station. I get to mention a great products. I've been speaking for USA Installation all the what it is my eighteenth year in radio, and so glad to steer you in the direction of the USA Intilation. It's the ultimate product that gives you immediate comfort or a vast improvement in your comfort in your home while saving you money. Literally every month you're using your HVAC system. Wintertime's fast approaching. Got to be getting ahead of that cold weather, the frozen tundra. Yes, your heating system will be fighting that uphill battle. Wan to be unknown or will rather hidden benefits of USA's phone. Your air conditioning and heating system will last longer. Cousin not challenge with these radical temperature changes. So the phone goes in the exterior walls of under insulated or zero insulation homes. Mid seventies is kind of the cutoff date. So for my daughter, under insulated late seventies build with R twelve and deteriorated R twelve not even in our twelve insulation value by this time, we've bought them the phone for the exterior walls. Little house swarming gift for mom and dad to help them achieve energy savings and enjoy that comfort. You're gonna have the same thing. Do you need USA in the walls well home built before mid seventies and never gotten the foam added? Yes, you do, and you may be under insulated, and they'll do a free inspection to let you know. USA is the ultimate product. You get a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit thanks to it being the ultimate product. The Feds want you to insulate your home, so go with the highest our value foam on the market five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one foam online. Learn more at USA Insulation dot net. Fifty five car the tox to what's the best place to reach newp Weather time partly cloudy in the highest seventy one or a nint partly clotty, fifty eight, Tomorrow partly cloudy, greasy and seventy eight, partly cloudy over night down to fifty nine, and on Wednesday, mostly sun with high eighty three thirty six.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: Traffic come from the US Traffic Center count on the expert team, and you see howth orthopedic sands sports medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available. Schedule on mining. You see health dot com. He spound on Columbia Parkway. There's an accident near Martin Drive that's banking traffic onto Fort Washington Way. He spend two seventy five. There's an accident. It went and the right two lanes are now blocked up because of that wreck. Traffic getting heavier from Hamilton Avenue. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: That's a seven twenty nine fast approaching seven thirty year fifty five KR ceed talk station, Right Thomas with Christopher smitham and former vice mayor of the City of Cincinna, doing the Smither event. What's on your mind today? Christopher?
Speaker 5: Look, brother, when I hear Hillary Clinton comparing what happened at the Madison Square Guarden yesterday to the KKK and to Nazis. As an African American man whose parents are from the South, whose grandfather I stayed with every summer for ten years down in Montgomery, Alabama, had a gun in every corner waiting for the clan to come. For these politicians to lower themselves to use political points to talk about a terrorist organization that put terror on African Americans in the South with the Dixiecrats is absolutely insane and outrageous. I am, I can't believe how low these people are willing to go to divide us around race and identity politics. It's an election. Half of America aren't KKK members and Nazi members, And the people that went yesterday were incredibly diverse, Latinos, African Americans. People had the Israeli flags for Hillary Clinton. And any talking point on any of these mainstream media outlets to describe what happened yesterday other than some political rally, which is what it was, and to describe it as a KKK met place, a KKK gathering, or a Nazi gathering. Now, let me be clear what anti Semitic people look like. They look like the college kids that were on these liberal college campuses marching around with Hamas flags, climbing, taking the American flag down, raising the Hamas flag, putting tints up everywhere. And we didn't hear from Hillary Clinton, she did not denounce that behavior. As a matter of fact, we didn't hear from Bill Clinton, former president. We didn't hear from any of the talking boys. We didn't hear from former President Barack Obama. When these people on the college campuses, the Ivy League campuses that they attended, were flying Harma's flags and saying anti Semitic things, there was nothing yesterday that equated to Hitler. And so to call another candidate Hitler is so outrageous and so over the top. Every American should be denouncing it this morning. No matter what your political affiliation is, no matter who you like or you don't like in this election, half of America are not KKK members and Hitlers.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The other component of the Christopher is it's that, I mean, they've dusted this off before and made these challenges and accusations against Trump before. We have four years of Donald Trump as president of the United States of America, and I just pushed them and pressed them to answer the question, what specifically during those four years did he do that You could draw a straight parallel between Donald Trump and Adolph Blank and Hitler.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You know, they say he's going to take away democracy. He's gonna, you know, unleash the military forces on the people, round them up and put them in tournament camps or something. I know FDR did that, but I don't recall Donald Trump ever doing anything that appeared to come across as fascist or dictatorial or I don't know something that reminisced reminiscent of the eradicated endeavor to eradicate the Jewish population.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, you know I can't and you can't help think anybody can I talk about this, talk about out you know how the Jewish community feels. But I can tell you this. You know, if I were Jewish, and I would say, they're equating a person who killed six million of by people, right, that seems a little over the top. And to say that the that the that the event yesterday had any reflection to KKK. I can speak to that as an African American, as a family that has a rich history in the South and understands who the KKK were. That makes no sense. It's one thing to say I don't like former President Trump because I think he's arrogant, because I think he says things that are outrageous. Right that you can there's enough material out there for you to criticize, in my opinion, former President Trump. There's enough material for you to sit back and and look at the Vice President Harris and criticize her on the marriage. Maybe thinks that she did when she was the Attorney general are things she didn't do regarding the southern border. But to start putting putting things into races and calling people hitler and KKK members, it is absolutely outrageous, and by the way, it puts former Donald Trump's line more on the line today when they come out with that rhetoric, what are they gonna do when somebody tries to assassinate him again? When you start doing what are they gonna do on November the sixth if he wins the race? So on January twentieth, are you gonna now say you're now swearing in a KKK member or you're swearing in hitler. Many they don't understand that their rhetoric matters, and their leadership is absolutely in the gutter this morning, and I have to respond to it with the strongest language that anybody could ever hear me, say, go out vote, participate in the political process, bank your vote, make sure your your language is matching what is really happening. The United States is having an election and the world is watching we are not going to elect on either side a communist or Hitler or a fascist. It's in a damn election and half of the country is supporting one candidate and the other half of supporting the other. And at the end of the day, we will have an orderly transition of power like we always have had. But I want to speak to this former Donald Trump is not Hitler and he's not a KKK member.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's crazy that you even have to bring that up. But I think what we're looking at here, Christopher, it is so bizarre and it makes so little sense, and it is not it is grounded in nothing but an outright lie. That it reflects the level of desperation that Democrats have gotten to. They're stuck that they I mean, they picked Hiller or Kamala Harris rather than go through a process, rather than having the Democrat individual democrats, you know, go through a primary hand selected. She's got nothing to run on. She is running away from little everything she once strongly stood for. And now every time she's gone on television since she was anointed or has it, has been interviewed by anyone, she can't even give you a straight answer on any topic. Whatsoever. Every time she comes on her poll numbers fall. Why because someone out there in the world is actually expecting her to answer a question, how is your administration going to be different from what we've been living under four years, which right now sucks for literally everybody? No response? You know, where are you on immigration? Where are you? I mean it's fracking is another joke issue you can't get.
Speaker 5: Where are you on inflation? Like the biggest thing facing all Americans, no matter your race or your gender. I'm trying to figure out how to live, how to survive every day? I how can I pay my basic bills, find my children to good schools, pay for their education, have one vacation a year. Americans are This is a bread and butter economic election, and those candidates that are missing that most likely will not get the votes on this run. People are hurting right now. Look, brother, you know that I'm a financial planner and I can tell you my clients are being laid off quietly across a number of industries, and they're taking distributions from their IRA accounts to live and they are not fifty nine and a half and going out there and trying to find a six figure job once you're a middle manager and you've been laid off, is very difficult. I have situations where both the husband and wife have lost their jobs, and so whether they're getting a six month separance or not, or a three month separance. When you get your January of next year, those Americans who've been laid off are going to be struggling. They're voting their posablek Brian Thomas, that's all their voting. They're trying to figure out how they're going to pay their bills. And they understand that this government is releasing their reserves in order to bring down oil prices. And we know what's going to happen to fuel on November sixth as we go into January. I mean, we're not dumb. We understand there's an election and all of a sudden, Unletted gat its gases down to two point fifty five a gallon. Come on, man, you're releasing all of the oil, all of our reserves that were supposed to use for an emergency for an election. We're smart.
Speaker 1: We did it at the same time screaming at you using getting rid of internal combustion engines and going out and buy an electric vehicle to save the planet. They are encouraging the consumption of gasoline by lowering the price, a price which would already be low but for the Democrat policies of trying to take away our carbon or rather our carbon producing products like gasoline engines. See, they create the problem and then they come to the rescue to try to solve it by tapping into the strategic padrolling oilserve and putting us in greater jeopardy if there is in fact something that goes on in the world that makes us need our own oil reserves just to buy votes, it's so obvious.
Speaker 5: And oil we probably were buying at twenty and thirty dollars a barrow that we're now probably gonna have to pay one hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not smart man. The goal is to buy low and sell high, right, And they're just the opposite because they're hell bent on winding at election right, not really thinking about the people. And that's the difference here. Brian Thomas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an election that is, you know, pivoting on the whole economic reality. And again I gotta go back. They're the ones that spent us into this situation. There would be no so called Green New Deal if we just move the hell away the idea that you know, carbon dioxide is a danger to the planet when it happens to be plant food. I mean, we put ourselves in this position. We have evaxiculated ourselves. We have cut our own throats in the name of this climate religion. You know, energy prices would be a lot low. That's why Donald Trump's promising to drill baby. It's an old line, drill baby, drill. But the point being, we've got it, let's access it, let's bring the price down. Nothing is going to stop us from using petroleum products in the near future at all. I mean, you want a plastic bottle, guess what, you need oil out of the ground to make that, among thousands of other products, including gasoline.
Speaker 5: It it only makes us more dependent on the Middle East and buying oil from those who want to destroy us.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does.
Speaker 5: Mean it's such common sense. And by the by the way, the more oil you buy from the Middle East, the more bombs, the more planes, the more tanks they can buy. I mean, why would we do that, so we're energy dependent on our enemies to provide us oil. It's just no common sense. And by the way, by the way. No one is saying extract the oil at any cost, saying there are ways to go and get it, be environmentally conscious while you do it. But to say I'm just gonna shut it down has us in a precarious situation. And I think that most people out there Brian, when they're thinking about this, they understand that the way food and goods get to us is still our truck drivers out there. And guess what when when diesel is that six and seven dollars a gallon. By the way, if you're riding around and you're listening to me right now, we need you to participate and vote, make sure that you vote and participate in the process. But those truck drivers that are out there, they know that they were paying six dollars a gallon for diesel. What do you think they're gonna eat it? No, they pass it on. That's what we call inflation. And that's what you hear. That's what you hear the candidate saying, I'm gonna lower the prices of fuel. And by the way, when I do that, it's going to impact the economy in so many different ways. We're gonna be able to bring down inflation at a much lot more of a rapid pace. Chris, really what you hear with that articulation.
Speaker 1: Get on X at vote Smithlman. That's it X and you'll be glad you're hooked up to Christopher Smithman. I always enjoy hearing from me. Christopher. Thanks for the Monday morning spleened done again. I hope you have a fabulous week and all the kinds of love and the world and health to you and your family and Brian.
Speaker 5: And Brian, I met you one of your people that loves you. His name is Patrick up in the Eaton area, and he gives you again. I send it to you yesterday a great shout out.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 5: He listens to you every morning.
Speaker 2: That's what it says.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: It was all about Brian Thomlins. He's going to make it to a listener lunch, he said. I'm going to make it down to a listener lunch. God bless you, brother.
Speaker 1: God bless you Christopher. Thanks for passing that along and put a smile on my face yesterday seven for forty three I Fifi five krcity talk station call an Electric Family and nobert it since nineteen ninety nine, Priding themselves on their terrific reputation, honest reputation, outstanding customer service, outstanding electrical work, well oiled machine. They are in your home and a project big and small and done. Had big projects and small project of my home. I've witnessed it all. Know they do grab work, great work at a great price. Everyone gets a ten year warranty on any project that Cullin does at your home. The folks with the right connections get in touch with them. You can find them online at Cullenelectric Cincinnati dot com Colin Electric Cincinnati dot com. Here's the number five one three two two seven four one one two. That's five one three two two seven four one one two.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 1: Welcome. Here is your nine first warning weather forecast. Cloudy skies, partly cloudy skies to day with the highest seventy one and be partly cloudy over nineteen fifty eight. Tuesday's got to be partly cloudy with the highest seventy eight. Breezy as well over nine fifty nine with partly cloudy skies, and we get the sunback on Wednesday for the most part with the high of eighty three thirty six degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic update from Chuck Ingram from.
Speaker 9: The UCE Health Triumphing Center Ken on the expert team that you see health orthopedic sans sports medicine, no matter the injury, same day appointments are available. Lets schedule onlining see health dot com. EA spend two seventy five. Crews continue to work with the wreck and went and write two lianes and block tramping banks to Hamilton Avenue. There's a wreck northbound four seventy one to seventy five right lians blocked. That's slowing tran fake on westbound two seventy five from Kellogg Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC Talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty fifty five KR City Talk Station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two to three talk f w R News Monday Monday. How inflation is hitting your grocery card not in a good way? Two in five US cardholders maxed out. And another unconstitutional student debt relief pan our plan UH springing from the comments a Christopher Smith and try to lower the gas prices to get you to vote for them only to have the price of gas go back up, trying to buy your votes by forgiving New Year's student debt. Now speak to all the people out in the world who did not encourage student debt, who went into the trades or actually paid it off, and ask them how they feel about that. Let's see what Wayne's got to say. Hey, Wayne, thanks for calling this morning. Happy Monday, Happy Monday.
Speaker 20: Brian just got a quick question for you. If we got the super majority in Ohio, how do the Democrats get all these ballot issues? They got the abortion one last year, and then this year they got the issue one. How does that happen?
Speaker 1: Well, as to the abortion issue, like it or not, poll after poll after poll, so's the majority of Americans want some right to have an abortion, whether it's you know, a little tiny window or all the way up to the ninth oneth of pregnancy. It polls really well. Usually a close to sixty percent wants something by way of abortion. The people who want zero abortion are always polling in the minority. I know people hate to hear that, but it's the truth. So I draw the parallel between the abortion issue Ohio as the same as the gambling issue. Most people don't care if you gamble, why not have gambling? Vegas has had it for years, Rena has got it. Look, they got it over in Southeast India. How about us? They don't look behind the window dressing of what it was, which was establishing specific casinos and basically a cartel thing like that original marijuana legalization bill which we rejected because well it handed over the money to a hand select people ahead of time. But they want abortion, so like, okay, I think they vote for abortion now. So far as Issue one's concerned, completely different thing people will usually and we did. There was a research analyst from UCE on last week on my show. If it's really complicated and people don't know anything about it, they tend to vote no, just as a knee jerk reactions like I don't get it, So I'm going to keep the status quo. But maybe a lot of people on that one. But there's been a lot of advertising coming in talking about how awesome Issue one's going to be, and people may be swayed by that and not have read the language or understand the ramifications for it in Ohio, and Issue one isn't necessary at least on its face. A blue or red thing. Oh, it's about Jerry Manning. It's about Jerry Manning. We've been to court so many times. He's jerremanding these politicians and you know, favor in their own best interests. Blah blah blah. Well that's all this this independent committee's going to be, except they won't be accountable to the voters of the state of Ohio. Voters should rejected for that reason alone. But then when you read it, you're like your eyes glazed, They're like, what the hell, how complicated the process is, and how all kinds of nefarious opportunities exist within it? And then move away from it and you find out, yes, in fact, is a real solid blue backed issue. We've got foreign money from the Swiss guy that's whatever the hell his name is. Sorry, Marien, I forget it, but you know, twenty million dollars of his money, all the Stark money coming in, all the Democrat organizations, from teachers' unions across the board support it. Why because we live in a red state in Ohio. Now, they can't win at the voting box. So what they want to do is change the district so that better benefits the Democrat candidates and gives them a better shot of winning when they otherwise couldn't lose. So that one, it's sort of a political on its face, but it is very political when you look who's behind it and the motives behind it. So that's my analysis, Wayne. So yeah, you know, abortion isn't an R or D issue, and I know you know people on the Republican side of the ledger that do favor some access and rights to an abortion and the Democrat Party, oh that's the that's the first that's what they run on, which is really eerie, ghoulish and weird, but they do own the party of protecting abortion rights and Republicans historically have owned trying to protect the interest of life. So that's again, it's a far more political issue, but in terms of crossing political boundaries, abortion quite typically does. That's my take and I gotta stick with it, Wayne, That's all I got. Were out of time in this segment. Sorry, Carl, can't get to your call. We got money Monday with Brian James coming up after the top of the Our News. I hope we can stick around every day. The most important day is election day. You're going to hear every single bit of information when you we like to listen fifty five KRS this report talk about what they're doing keeping him in court all day on fifty five KRC. Heyto five. If you're a fifty five cars Get Talks station. Very happy Monday to you. Except for Bengals fans or a little upset or that snatching defeat from the jaws of victory yesterday, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. It is Monday, which means this time for money Monday, all Worth Financials. Brian James returns to talk about food prices. To start with, Welcome back, my friends. Always good talk having you on the show.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, thanks for the hospitality as always.
Speaker 1: And let's start with a boo day this time. Yeah, I know, in a boo day, true, And we just can't win at home, then we just get rid of the stadium all together and play elsewhere, you.
Speaker 6: Know, short term, long term gain or maybe the other way around.
Speaker 1: I don't better than putting another quarter billion dollars into it out I'm sorry, I'm sorry, one point three billion dollars to upcall say don't don't low ball this soon too early in the negotiations. I guess the new locker rooms didn't help them. You know, that's maybe they really didn't need that either. Okay, we can have a field day with that, but we're not We're gonna have a field day on food prices.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I recognize that you can scream and yell about inflation all day long as a political candidate, question what could a candidate actually do about the price of food, because many, as your article from nerd Wallet indicates, maybe those factors are completely outside of the realm of controllability. Like bird flu. Okay, if you've got bird flu going through and it's wiping out tens of thousands of chickens, you're gonna have a price increase for eggs. I don't know that there's hands that can be laid on that problem, but that seems to be one of those active God things which is out of the hands of politicians. The price of diesel fuel, however, is within the realm of fixability. And of course, the price of diesel impacts the price of literally anything that has to be shipped, like food, and it has increased dramatically twenty two percent since twenty twenty. And if we drilled more or refined more, the price wouldn't necessarily go down. But let's talk about some of these other factors. Brian James.
Speaker 21: So let's set the table here a little bit. Brian, So we all know, we all know that food prices in general are up. We feel that, you know, there's nobody exempt from that. Everybody feels at every trip to the grocery store. So let's put some numbers to it. Twenty eight percent increases since twenty nineteen, and that's coming from several different sources. So a lot of it is operating costs. You know, it's just cost more to produce things. You have to pay more for labor and moving it around the country. Obviously, fuel cast fuel cost more, as you just reference to. Beef prices were driven up, for example, by drought and high green prices. Rising interest rates have also reduced it reduced the size of cattle herds because you know, farmers tend to mortgage their cattle just like we mortgage our homes to just as a way of doing business. Supply chain disruptions, of course, have been a thing. We don't need to be beat that to death anymore. Other than the one big point to remember is I remember this from fifth grade social studies. Ukraine was always known as the bread basket of the world. Well that's a thing now of course, because it's the bread basket isn't as big as it used to be thanks to the war over there, so that's going to drive things up. But I think, Brian, I think that the big one out there that we don't talk about much because I think we're really too scared to deal with it, is corporate profitability.
Speaker 6: So grocery stores profit margins have increased.
Speaker 21: Revenues are outpacing costs by more than six percent in twenty twenty one and seven percent in twenty twenty three, so they're expanding their profit margins during this time period, and that just makes me go, wait a minute, where's the actual problem. There are real things out there, like the bird flu. There are always things out there driving the movement of prices. But at the same time, I can't help but wonder if every time there's a scary headline, somebody in a boardroom somewhere says, you know what, I bet we can squeeze some profit margin into this and people won't notice.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess, or they will notice and realize that Well I can without I know that The article referenced high cocoa prices cocoa productions down. Obviously, that's going to cause an increase in you know, your Hershey bar and anything else that's got chocolate in it. And as it points out, people just cut back on quantities they buy. Why, Well, chocolate isn't a necessary thing. You may love it, and you may you think you need it, but you really don't. It's not necessarily nutritional. But people can make choices and just choose not to buy it, which, of course that's according to the data that's in here. People have done. It's like I will not abide. And then they go back to, well, if we can't get people to buy it at that, we'll just shrink the number of ounces from a twelve ounce bar down to a nine and a half ounce bar. It it'll appear as though the price has gone down, but actually you're getting less quantity from the money paid. I mean, we're smarter than that. We can see that. It doesn't take rocket sciences figure that that shift in packaging size.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm reminded when when you bring up the shrinkflation topic, I can give you a quick example just from our house. Now, this is a while ago, back when the kids were eating baby food, these little fruit bar things that they loved, well, one of them fell behind the shelves and sat there for several years, and then when we finally cleaned it out, I found it and I realized that the fresh ones from last week that were sitting on the shelf were literally about two thirds the size of the one that had fallen behind the shelves and sat there for three years. But to the point did we stop buying them? No, because that was a convenience factor for us. We grumbled about it, for sure, but the kids liked them. We didn't have to argue. It was a quick snack for them, and it wasn't the normal garbage that they that they usually want. So we swiped their credit card anyway. And that's that's kind of you know, if you've got the ability to do it, you may not want to, but you still do it anyway. And I think that's a way for that the companies can lean into again continuing to squeeze that profit margin out because they know we're not going to change drastically. Americans aren't too excited about sacrifice.
Speaker 1: That's true, but we are as Americans don't mind profitability, and six percent margin isn't really that much. I mean, you look at other profit margins for you know, peopleople to produce goods and services. I mean it's thirty forty, can be fifty percent or even more. But we obviously, because food is an absolute necessity, we all get all bent out of shape when profit margins jump a little bit. But there's still really comparatively low to many businesses, if not most.
Speaker 21: That's true, but groceries are always razor thin profit markes. So six seven percent is a lot more than the norm. The norm is half that or even lower sometimes because that's how those businesses have to run to simply maintain any level of profitability, and that's why they have to get so big. Right, You don't have mom and pop grocery stores anymore for the large part, because they simply can't afford it to compete with the Kroger's and the Walmarts of the world that can function and declare success at a two to three percent profit margin. So profit margins doubling it doesn't look like a big number. But again, my only point of this, like you said, you already referenced it is that the profit margin is the American way. I often use the phrase United States a profit margin because we are all about the stock market. We're all about what are the investments we're making worth and all that kind of thing. Uh and and this is what drives it so and I don't and I will make no you know, no bones about it. I personally have benefited from the stock market what it has done over the last you know, several decades, and that's a core part of it. But it's just like anything else, we can take it too far and it leaves a mark.
Speaker 1: Well, I noted grocery price is now one point three percent higher year over if you look at the September as the calendar year for the or the fiscal year. At least that's lower than the inflation rate. That's true now.
Speaker 21: Now, the the other headline that goes along with that is restaurant prices have gone up by almost four percent. Restaurants, of course, are eating the same or are taking the same hits to the cost of their goods sold as your your average person just buying groceries at the store. But profit margins are increasing by four percent at those restaurants, which is more than the cost of the groceries. And in addition, remember the staff, the weight staff that is on you. They're they're working for you, they're they cost more now too. So restaurants have seen it from both directions.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing about you know, and Democrats are using the ones talking about raising minimum wage of twenty five dollars an hour, and whether you're for that or against it, if you're for it, it is going to increase wherever it has to be raised. You know, Restaurant workers are some of the ones that would benefit personally from a twenty five dollars per hour salary. But that means that the particular restaurant's going to have to increase the price of what they're selling to cover the increase in.
Speaker 21: Wages, right, And I think this is a place where the combination of restaurants having to raise costs for both food, which affects people in their homes as well, but restaurants also have to deal with the cost of labor. I think that's really going to imped to make people look very very closely at what does it actually cost me to go out and is this food that somebody is bringing to me already prepared, is it really better than what I could do at home.
Speaker 1: Do I like it enough?
Speaker 21: And I'm looking I'll be honest, Brian, I'm looking squarely at Fishes. Frishes has gone through. They've been in the headlines lately, right, yeah, close restaurants around town and the quality just is and what it used to do.
Speaker 1: You are right, and.
Speaker 21: That's in everybody talking about, well I'm going to miss this place, but it's just not what it was. And I think I read that about six or seven places over the weekend, so I think that's going to happen a lot more. That's just a microcosm of what's coming for the restaurant industry.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: I've but you know, and we can pick on Frishes because you're right, And I mean I used to have a nostalgic feeling about Frishes. It was one of the only quote unquote fast food that I would actually crave because I was a little kid. I love the Frishes, big boy, But you go in and get it now it just isn't the same. But Brian, I don't know what your experience has been, but the food that we have gotten by way of carry out since the pandemic has been over. The quantities are lower, the price is much higher, and I got to tell you, the quality almost across the board has really suffered. I don't know if it's the workers that are cooking it or what that's coming from, but I have been really, really disappointed in a whole lot of carry out over the over quite some time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I've seen the same thing, and I think it's just all a It's just a factor of where that industy tree is right now.
Speaker 6: It's hard to find good help. It's hard to keep good help when you.
Speaker 21: Have them, because it doesn't take that much for somebody to find a better opportunity anymore. And they're just is so much less room for error, Brian, when something again, I'll pick on fishes again. I still love fishes. I still go for the on the ones that I know are still holding it together. I still love the chili. Some of them even have a salad bar, and I kind of missed that a remnant from Yeah, you know, I still go, but I notice it. It's just not the same. I'm not at the point yet where I'm willing to abandon the ones I've found that are still okay, But I feel like that I feel like the clock's ticking.
Speaker 1: It is, and the one I think closest to me is one of the ones that's been slated for closure. So that's going to end my least easy relationship with getting a big boy fixed. Plt's pause. We'll bring Brian James back. Not another positive topic to talk about our credit card debt. More with money, money, Brian James after something about money. Foreign exchange is all about money. You want your car fix. You want to fix with a full warranty on parts and service. You want a highly trained ASU certified Master technician working on it, someone that has data access to your manufacturer's technical ability. But you don't want to pay what the dealer charges for it. And like Brian and I were talking about, prices of parts for repairs have gone up as well, supply chain issues and disruptions and all that. So you want to look at your bottom line. That's why you want to consider, and I strongly recommend taking your car into foreign exchange. I choose the Westchester location where Austin and his highly highly trained skilled mechanics work on my various cars, my wife's mind, my daughter's and since she just acquired a Nissan to replace her destroyed thank you dear jumping out on an expressway Mazda, She too will be experiencing the foreign exchange difference getting a car fixed happily so with that warranty and paying a lot less money. That's what it's all about, save money foreign X dot com form the letter X dot com Westchester to find Austin and the crew. That's a Tylersville exit off of seventy five. Go east to Kingland Drive which is just two streets. Hang a right, you're there. That's thirty eight thirty seven Kinglin Final online four and X call him up. Please tell Brian said, how when you do five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: It is a nice nine first warning weather forecast. Got partly cloudy skuys today seventy one. It'll remain partly cloudy over night fifty eight and against tomorrow partley cloudy in seventy eight overnight partly cloudy as well fifty nine. Come Wednesday, mostly sunny eighty three. The high thirty six Right now, time for traffic from the.
Speaker 9: UCLP Tramphings Center, Kenna on the expert team at you see healthwarth the Poenix sans Sports Medicina Matter the Injury Same day appointments are available schedule online and you see how dot com seven Fund seventy one is running close to an extra half hour from two seventy five to an accident at red Bank. Everything but the far right side is blocked off single file to get by inbound seventy four backs above Montana northbound seventy five, buttermilk to the bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty I had Karos the talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight nineteen fifty five krs, the talk station Money Monday, Brian James Malworth Financial and before we dive into the credit cards, I don't know if you've seen it, Brian as a financial planner. I was talking to Christopher Smithman this morning, also a financial planner, and we were talking about the realities of folks, you know, losing employment and having to dip into their retirement savings. You know, some couples, both of them lost their jobs. He was talking about how difficult you know, let's say you're you're not at fifty nine and a half, you can't retire. Yet, let's say you're fifty, you lose your situation, a little difficult to go out and find a six figure job at age fifty after you've gotten a customer that kind of salary. And it's even worse when both both a husband and wife or partners as the case may be, of lost their situation due to down economic times. And that's got to be a difficult situation for someone as a financial planner because you always caution, as do all of them do anything but dip into your four oh one K savings because of the penalties that can be you can be hit with, and of course your lost opportunity to continue enjoying the time value of money and compounding interest. But I think reflected in this story that you want to bring up people maxing out their credit cards in order to get around that situation.
Speaker 21: Absolutely so this survey that comes from bank Rate, and we see this pretty frequently from them, it's never surprising when the data comes out.
Speaker 6: So over one third of US credit card holders have max out their credit cards.
Speaker 21: This is since March of twenty two is the time frame here of the survey, so as you might expect, the group's most affected are the ones that you kind of just reference, so lower income earners, older individuals, and families with children under eighteen. In other words, people with the less with the least ability to kind of handle volatility. So with what they're saying, the reasons are over half of them say inflation is the reason, just their normal expenses have increased. About thirty eight percent of them said that it was some kind of emergency that they had to stick on a credit card. Well, what do we talk about there all the time, Brian. You got to make sure you got oil in the engine. That's the emergency fund. Got to have liquid cash on the side so you can avoid this. About a quarter of them said it was related to a job or some form of income that disappeared unexpectedly and they had to shift their normal expenses to your credit card. And then about twenty two percent say it was medical costs. So all of these things though, Brian, or there are things that are unavoidable. Stuff is going to happen. That's the way life works, every inch of it, Every single one of these topics can be addressed with that emergency fund making sure there's cash off to the side. That's a conversation I have with every single one of my clients. And more importantly, they're kids who haven't been through a lot of the crazy yet that older people have seen, so they haven't seen the full economic cycle and what can happen. But it is extremely important to make sure you know, and I always tell people, figure out what you spend over a six month period, and it's not that hard. I'm not asking you to put together a budget frequently. I'm just saying, hey, let's look at your take home pay. If you're married, let's look at your take home pay of your spouse to what hits the bank. That's your input, and then your output is everything that that moves around and leaves something behind, the difference between what comes in and what's left over. That's what you spent. Multiply that by at least three or six something like that months, and then you'll have a good amount for emergency fund. Stick it in a highyield savings account. Check that box that you've accomplished that goal. Then you can think about the longer term pace.
Speaker 1: You know, Brian, when I think about this, and I can't put myself in other people's circumstances, only know what I have been through myself and my wife, and I think, God, I married a very very frugal woman. I mean, she is in high maintenance. She doesn't demand, you know, ten thousand dollars purses and crazy stuff like that. Very contemplative when it comes to making purchasing decisions. And one of the reasons I fell in love with her because that was the environment I grew up in as well. So we have always always put off buying stuff that we think we want if we really couldn't quite afford it, or you were going to have to put them on a credit card and pay these outrageous credit card debts. You know, another day we'll come down the road when it within the realm of affordability. But always ask that question, do you really truly need it? Whatever it is. I know we live in a consumer driven economy and it's easy to get caught up in things like designer bags or whatever. I'd love to pick on those, But do you really need it? And you can find a lot of ways in places in your budget where you can save that money and have that padding, just because you don't react in a consumptive way as your immediate reaction. Yeah, I think if that's a habit that's a healthy habit to put in place. It's no different than eating better, exercising regularly. Once you've built the habit, it's less of a challenge to achieve in the future. So I think back when you know, when we were young and just getting started. Yeah, I wanted the nicer car. I wanted you know, making money. I should do these things right, it can afford it.
Speaker 21: Well, it took a handful of times of both of us sitting down and going, you know what, let's not do that because we're going to have a baby soon or whatever, so we're gonna have to buy a bigger hat, whatever, whatever the thing was at the time. A couple of rounds of that, and I noticed, Brian, maybe you notice the same thing that our desire in buying those things just kind of went away, just stop coming up, and we eventually almost kind of hit delibrium. I'll be honest, I can't remember the last time we had a discussion where, you know, where is this do we really want to stretch to do this? It just doesn't come up. We've kind of settled into our routine and we don't really have money conversations or arguments.
Speaker 1: Anymore exactly, exactly, exactly, yeah, And I can't remember the last time. I mean it's been decades probably since my wife and I had to have it as a conversation like that, because both of our default modes, as you spring from the proposition that no, you don't need it.
Speaker 6: At the end of the day, will.
Speaker 21: It change we buy that flashy new car, it's going to get whacked with a soccer ball in the Yeah, that's by one that already has a soccer ball.
Speaker 1: Then well, and then you get to the point where if you've frugally saved enough, then you can splurge every once in a while as long as it manages within your budget. So now, real quickly before we part credit card that what type of recommendation you give to people who are maxing out? Because maxed out could mean anything. It could be five thousand, it could be twenty five thousand dollars. I mean, I don't know what people's maxes on credit cards. But what's the best that people can do. I know, searching for a lower inch credit card and transferring a balance as one, But anything else you have a recommendation on.
Speaker 21: It's simple, briand pay attention, right because I've seen a lot of cases recently where people have they've maxed out some cards or they just have a higher amount of credit card debt and it, you know, and this again is usually adult children of my of my clients who they just want me to kind of talk to and let's just just be an arms length away and explain this. And what I'm hearing more and more is people who have maxed this stuff out, but it's still they still have a strong credit score, and they still are getting these zero percent balance of balance transfer offers while they're paying twenty five twenty seven percent.
Speaker 6: So pay attention.
Speaker 21: Credit card debt is not evil. If you let it become evil, it will know then it is. But pay attention to what you're paying in terms of interest rates. Don't let it get away. Mark the calendar as to when that promo rate goes away, because that's what the bank is hoping for. Literally put it on your calendar, put it an outlook, or whatever you're managing to remind you, I need to solve this problem by this timeframe. And it's okay to move from one credit card to another balance transfer offer if that's your situation. Keep the interest rate down and you'll be able to get back on top of it. If you let it get to twenty five twenty seven percent like the banks are hoping, you'll never get out from under that burden.
Speaker 6: So pay attention.
Speaker 1: Excellent advice from Brian James will get one more segment with him. Hey, it looks like they're trying to buy some more votes, that's my take on it. We'll hear what Brian has to say about student dad forgiveness round what are we at for? Stay right here at fifty five K see the talk station. Who voted? I vote it, I vote, I voted, I voted, everybody voted already your vote has been counted. Thank you for your vote today, Thank you for your vote. And you've elected to be informed. And the most.
Speaker 7: Important thing that needs to be done here is to educate the electorate.
Speaker 1: Every day. The most important day jee elect you. Day you're going to hear is election day. Every single bit of information when you elect.
Speaker 14: To listen, well, this election is all about listen closely.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KARC the talk station that would be partly cloudy day today, highest seventy one remain partly CLOUDI over nine going down to fifty eight partly Claudie again, Tomara Breezy. They're saying seventy eight for the high of the partly cloudy night with a low of fifty nine. Wednesday, we get our son back for the most part in we eighty three for eye Right now, it's thirty six. Time for traffic from the uc hout Triumphics Center. Count on the expert team.
Speaker 9: You see Health Orthopedics in supports medicine no matter the injury. Same day appointments are available schedule online at you see health dot com. Southbound seventy one continues to run close to an extra forty minutes from two seventy five to an accident at a red bank one polling to gets five that's on the right shoulder. Southbound seventy five slows through Wachman inbound seventy four heavy above Montana shouting Vermont fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station May thirty one, if if you've got KCD talk station doing that money Monday thing with all Worth Financials Brian James oh and Brian one of my listeners did point out and we didn't bring it up in the concept of inflation, but Tim I think right pointed out it's the running of the printing press does tend to water down the monetaries or water down the value of the dollar. And I know they've been hard at work, not just this administration, but prior ones hard at work running the printing press. Of course, that money translates it to speaking of credit card debt, the amount of money we have to pay a debt service which is now more than we spend on military. So as long as they're running the press, our money doesn't go nearly as far. So I think that is a valuable point worth bringing up as we pivot over to, oh, look, something that might run the printing press more. For giving four point five billion dollars in student debt for public service workers. That's kind of insulting, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Brian.
Speaker 1: See there, I'm here, here, here we are. Okay, the volume got turned down somehow. I don't know. Go ahead, I'm sorry, Brian.
Speaker 21: Hey, Well, one quick point that I was making before I knew you could not hear me, was it we have a big election coming up.
Speaker 6: Don't know if you know.
Speaker 21: But on the point of in, Tim's exactly correct. The printing press has been running full steam. But don't think you're going to change that at the ballot box. It has been decades since either party actually cared about how much debt we have created. So yeah, and that's one actually not going to get changed with one administration, right.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing, you know, it's certainly going to go up to Harris at least, I mean she at least is promising all these different programs and policies and platforms that will most certainly themselves increase the amount of money spent. But Donald Trump is not running on a fiscal hawk platform either, and if he was, I think he would have said it by now. But I don't hear anything from Donald Trump about cutting sufficiently government spending or outlays in that regard, so pivoting over they are trying to buy some votes on I can't characterize it any other way than this, you know, as someone who did go to college, and I think my parents, every single all the time, is the gift of life, the best gift they ever gave me, And the gift of education comes in right at number two. I was fortunate enough to have them there to cover my college debt, but they paid it off and I still feel as though if I hadn't gone to college, and my tax dollars are being used to forgive other people's going to college. You know, what about people who went in the trades? What about those who paid off their loan, you know, properly and under the contract that they signed promising to do it. It seems to me this is something that would alienate more people than actually bring them into the fold. But what do I know?
Speaker 21: Well, and I think it's our sort of our unwillingness as a society to really talk about the future.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 21: This is why we get politicians who don't want to fix it because we don't want to talk about it involve sacrifice. What I think about, Brian, is what about the people who what about the college students who are freshmen and sophomores now racking up debt. If we forgive a bunch of debt now for the people who currently have it and are under payment programs, what about the people who are just outside that window? Aren't we going to have to have having set that precedent, Aren't we going to have to have that conversation again and again and again. Now all of a sudden, we're ultimately offering free college education, which was never the goal, of course, But if we've set the precedent that the government is going to pick it up and wipe the debt away, we're completely ignoring where the problem comes from in the first place, which is runaway tuition cost the cost of getting an education.
Speaker 1: So well, and doesn't this have the exact opposite effect. I mean, if you're going to get your loans forgiven, then there's no incentive for colleges to lower the cost of tuition.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, there's no there's no gain.
Speaker 21: If the demand is going to be there anyway, then the colleges can just say cool, the money comes from a different direction.
Speaker 6: What difference does it make? So not a great way to run a business.
Speaker 21: So but uh so, what they're doing here is that there's a debt program that has just been announced. Of course, as you reference just prior to the election, Pretty sure we did this four years ago. Yeah, if I remember correctly, potentially eight million Americans could be affected by this.
Speaker 6: So Secretary of Education.
Speaker 21: Could automatically cancel debts for anybody who they expect to default in the next two years. And that's going to be based on criteria such as household income assets and pre existing debt. Now, it's interesting to me if you, if I, if I, if I'm somebody who tilted this way and I understand what the criteria is, I might scramble to put myself into that criteria in the short run here, so could.
Speaker 6: Wind up creating issues where there weren't any before.
Speaker 21: Also looking at chronic illness, medical debt, childcare costs, and also impacts.
Speaker 6: Of natural disasters.
Speaker 21: We've had enough of those this year where you can kind of highlight these are the people that are looking to help where we can afford. It remains to be seen, but it does have to get through some approval processes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and litigation as well, because all the other efforts to forgive debt haven't gone very well for the Biden administration. Power of the purse rests in Congress, I suppose, so Biden's saying it doesn't mean it's necessarily going to happen. Brian James, always a pleasure having you on the program every Monday, beginning at eight oh five Money Monday with Brian James. Thanks to all Worth Financial for loaning you out. As always, Brian, I'll look forward to another conversation next week. Yeah, sir, talking in one week. Have a great week eight thirty six. Right now if you have Kcity toxation phone lines are open. If you got a comment, feel free to call. Don't know which direction I'm going to go we get back from the break, but some direction and you can feel free to steer at five one, three, seven, eight hundred eighty two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. I'll be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 22: Only a few laps to go and when the selection in a historic race for today's fast paced action, very fast and what could be around the next turn?
Speaker 14: What is important in this race?
Speaker 1: Check in with our crew at the top of the hour. We're going to be done so fast.
Speaker 23: If I win your and the driver's seat, then your head will spin. Stay up to speed on fifty five KRC the talk station Penenting a thirty nine fifty five krs DE talk station. Very happy Monday to you.
Speaker 1: We'll get the bright bart inside scoop tomorrow at eight oh five, said Daniel Davis. Is on vacation this week, so we won't get a deep die with Daniel Davis. So what's really open? We would because of the strike Israel did on the Iranians the day. So by all accounts, they stayed away from oil fields and energy production, but did target bomb manufacturing facilities of the military installation. So that keep your popcorn out on that. That is not over by any stretch of the imagination. So we'll get him back next week. Go to the phones and see what Carl's got. Hey, Carl, thanks for calling this morning. Happy Monday to.
Speaker 24: You, Happy Monday. The nice thing about Monday is that the Sunday morning television shows or over with. I'm telling you, yeah, you are.
Speaker 1: Talking about the Bengals game, aren't you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 24: Are the Bengals game is over with? My goodness. I heard the interview with Sharon Coole Reach and she was discussing what is occurring at city Hall. I am a public service announcement for the residents of Cincinnati. They might not not only be coming after your gas doves, they may be coming after your gas street lamps. The UCEE School of Environment and Sustainability is conducting a short survey about gas light lamps. These are the lamps out by the street that give off the light.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 24: Purpose yeah, The purpose of the REACH HI just to collect data about community perceptions of gas lights, natural gas, and air pollution more generally that was their words. Now listeners can find the survey by searching on community perception of gas lights in Cincinnati and gas lights are in the Cincinnati neighborhoods of Clifton, pleasant Ridge. Montgomery, Ohio has gas lights on one street. London, England, and Berlin, Germany had gas lights. San Diego has a gas light district. And of course real estate agents have sold many homes in Clifton due to the gas lights. Now Clifton's gas lights are on the National Register of Historic Places. Yes, it's gonna be interesting. They try to get rid of them when they are on the National Register of Historic Places.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 24: Now, I can't remember all the questions. It was a short survey, but some of the questions stood out. One of the questions was where does your household get power from? And they listed natural gas, coal, solar, not sure or other. They never mentioned electricity. I don't know if that was an oversight or a typographical area or you know, this is a student survey, or if it was part of the survey to get you to fill in the other blank. And then of course they ask does your neighborhood have gas lights. Oh, here's one. Is air pollution a concern of yours? But one of the questions that really stood out was, here's the question to divide everybody. All tax payers pay for the operation of gas lights. Do you think that all residents should pay for the operation of gas lights? And I put down yes, because all residents already pay for the electricity and the maintenance of the street light. Some years ago, I saw the cost associated with every electric street light out there. You know, the city of sincat he has to write a check every so often to doke energy for the electricity and the maintenance of those street lights. So it's going to be interesting to see where that goes from.
Speaker 1: It will be now, on one hand, I don't know what the operation cost is for a gas light compared to a modern perhaps l E lighting system. Now they may not be as romantic or attractive, but the LED lighting solutions they make these days can look very warm and you know, sort of even mimic a gas light. Look. I mean, if you go to home depot, you can see those old school kind of LED light bulbs and they can flicker and look like gaslights. So is you know, replacing gas and subsisting with an LED conversion. How much that is going to cost. What is the daily or monthly or annual operating costs for gas versus these similar operating costs for an LED solution lighting, which I'm going to presume that at least is less expensive than a traditional incandestion operation. So that's the thing you need to look at. How dear and near and dear to the hearts and minds of the folks that live in gaslight districts are actually having an actual gas bulb if you can mimic it enough to subsid it out with something that's cheaper. Question is would it ultimately be cheaper given the replacement costs and operating costs questions which I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have a point there, yes, so you know, I don't mind.
Speaker 1: Looking at things like that when it's done practically and logically. What it sounds me like though, this is all wrapped up in carbon production and it probably have nothing to do with economic reality. Once the rubber meets the road, they just want to get rid of everything that is run by uh, of course carbon producing products. Then ask yourself, Carl, where does the electricity come from that runs the converted street lights, and I think you will find pretty quickly that it does not come from green resources or sources. Appreciate the call man five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty eight hundred and eighty two to three. Talk got one more segment to go through. If you want to call, feel free to do so. Otherwise I can give you a couple legal updates, and I think I'll put a smile on my listeners faces. Stay right here. If if you have k SE the talk station, What do you need to know today?
Speaker 14: Create an opportunity economy?
Speaker 1: But you haven't done it and you won't do it. What you'll want to know for tomorrow? Callful conversations about election integrity.
Speaker 14: The government runs out of money at the end of the month in the future.
Speaker 1: If we approached November Finn, I fire them. I didn't instant. We've got breaking news happening right now. We can all change. Checking in two, three, four times a day helps you keep up with light.
Speaker 2: To understand what's going on.
Speaker 1: Because they listen. By fifty five KRC the talk station, what's the best news? Your final look at the nine first warning weather forecast partly cloudy skies today seventy one overnight partly cloude fifty eight, partly cloudy and breezy tomorrow with the highest seventy eight fifty nine with partly cloudy sky's overnight Wednesday a mostly sunny day with a high of eighty three closing that thirty seven degrees. And let's tiny hear about that final traffic report from the uc LP Tramthink Center.
Speaker 9: Count on the expert team and you see Health Orthopedix stands sports Medicine, No matter the injury, same day appointments are available, schedule online and you see health dot com. Cruise continue to work with the reck southbound seventy one near a red bank. Only the right lane guts by that tramping backing up the fifer.
Speaker 1: There over an hour delay down northbound seventy one.
Speaker 9: There's an accident after ridge that blocks the left two lanes. Recar on Montgomery at Gwynn Ellen Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs seen the talk station.
Speaker 1: Shou I have eight forty eight to fifty five KRC the talk station. Thank you, Maureene. Marine's been having her eye on this. Tucker Carlson Bernie Moreno rally and it has been changed again. It's a real moving target, that one. So if you're planning on going to it, the Carlson Moreno rally, it's going to be taking place now. It's Wilmington this Sunday, November third. Doors open at noon, rally at one, so you'll see Tucker Carlson and Bernie Marino hopefully unless they change it again in they're running out of time for that one vote Moreno, whether you go to the rally or not, I appreciate that. Thanks Mareene for helping my listeners stay on top of that moving target. Anyway, I want to mention real quick here if I can get both of them in. For those folks, you gotta remember it takes a long time litigation. I've mentioned this so many times over the years, not that it comes as shock to anybody, but from complaint to final adjudication can be years. The case of COVID nineteen, people who were fired because they had legitimate religious objections getting a vaccination or finally getting their due and getting their day in court. We got another victory here Bay Area Rapid Transportation District employees mc bart out in San Francisco. It's the I guess their version of the streetcar public transportation. Six of them are each going to be receiving more than one million dollars. This was a federal case. The jury sided with the fired employees seven point eight million dollars total verdict, again only six employees. After a dispute over Bart's twenty twenty one mandate requiring folks to get vaccinated or lose their job, they argue it violated the religious police First Amendment. First point the First Amendment freedom free exercise of religion. The government cannot interfere with that. Guess what it did. Attorneys wrote, of the one hundred and seventy nine religious objector employees, not one received an accommodation. Exclusion to religious people from the enjoyment of a right stands in violation of the First Amendment's religious clauses and federal and state anti discrimination in employment laws. Thank you to the Pacific Justice Institute. They're the ones that well manage the altigation expenses bringing this lawsuit on behalf of the six employees. Their lead attorney said, the you know, renal employees chose to lose their livelihood rather than deny their faith. That in and of itself shows the sincerity and depth of their convictions after nearly three years of struggle. These essential workers feel they were heard and understood by the jury and are overjoyed and relieved by the verdict. I can only imagine that they are and moving over to Judicial Watch. I've had them in the program many times over the years. Another organization that can handle the cost of litigation in behalf of them well cases they want to advance. Judicial Watch announced last week the US Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit has issued an opinion reversing a lower court ruling in Mississippi's election law that permitted absentee ballots to be received as late as five business days after the election. So Judicial Watch fil the civil rights lawsuit against them, and that's because it conflicted with federal law. According to the Fifth Circuit opinion, Congress statutorily designated a singular quote day for the election close quote. Members of Congress and the appointment of presidential electors. Text, precedent and historical practice confirmed this quote day for the election close quote is the day by which ballots must be cast by voters and received by state officials. Because Mississippi's statute allows ballot receipt up to five days after the day of election. It is preempted by federal law. We reversed the district Court's contrary judgment and remand for further proceedings. So good news. Maybe we will know on Wednesday the outcome of the election. Maybe we won't. George, welcome to the program, Thanks for calling today, and a happy Monday to you, sir.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about the college loans. Maybe if the colleges had to provide those loans whole as opposed to somebody else and suffer the consequences of making bad loans, they might improve their products so people can pay for their education.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what's funny about I laughed out loud when you said that. George. It's a brilliant thought because look at it this way. You got a young, wide eyed, seventeen eighteen year old ready to start college out choosing his or her major. They have to apply to the college, and the college has to do the underwriting. Right, let's take a look at who this person is and where they are and where they might be after receiving a four year or more, perhaps from our university. They want to be an engineer. That's a good value they seem to be smart, they've got great grades. They'll make great engineers. Engineers usually do pretty well. Okay, that passes underwriting approval. What if the kid wants to get into an art major or a I don't know, some sort of social sciences major where there are no employment opportunities, George, then the college would have to reflect on that.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: They're going to spend eighty thousand dollars between now in the next four years to get a degree in oh, I don't know, naval contemplation or here, I'll take a go at my own political science. Is that going to return on value that's gonna give them enough money to pay off this student loan? Probably not, so they would fail underwriting.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Now, if you remove the whole underwriting process and you give everybody the opportunity to go without any just sort of comparison or analysis of what their future earning is going to be, then uh ah, that's going to be something the federal government would do that is not going to be doing something that a sane lender would do. Right, Welcome to underwriting. That's a good call, George. I appreciate that Sharon Cooley has joined the program this morning. It's worth looking into her article from the Inquire sixty five million dollar windfall in the City of Cincinnati's budget and what they decided to spend the money on. We didn't even can't get a chance to scratch a whole lot of the surface of that one. So do a little research on that one and see the rest of it. Sharon said she's gonna be doing some follow up reporting on that because sounded to me like a bit of a Shenanigan's declaration, considering, Oh my god, the dire predictions.
Speaker 2: Woe is me.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be terrible in the city if we don't sell our railroad. We don't know that turns out, turns around. They're sitting down or sitting on an extra sixty five million dollars. Christophers smithament on with a Monday morning Smith event Get out and vote. That was the primary point of his initial event. Go vote, Get to the Hamilt County Board of Elections or your local board of elections, get that vote booked and banked. Lord knows what's gonna happen between now and next Tuesday. At least you'll have it done and you know your vote will be counted at least that is our initial presumption. And of course Money Monday with Brian James, how inflation is hitting your grocery cart, US card holders have maxed out on their credit cards in too many cases. And finally that student debt relief that will provided the impetus for that last college I appreciate tune in tomorrow we get the Bright Part inside Scoop at eight oh five. Daniel Davis on vacation this week, so we'll have another opportunity for a different guest or more phone calls, which I really enjoy. Thanks for the conversation we had this morning. I truly appreciate it. I appreciate you tuning into the morning show, and I of course appreciate Joe Strecker, executive producer, for doing all he does to make it work right. Have a wonderful day, folks, I hope you do anyway. Fifty five KRS dot com, get your iHeartMedia app while you're over there checking out those podcasts and stick around because Glenn Beck is coming right up. The world can change in just second. We'll bring you the latest and just minutes at the top of the hour, fifty five KRC talkstation.
Speaker 17: This report is spons