Speaker 1: This August thirtieth, The Legends Come Alive in Glenburn, Maine. It's the Sasquatch Calling Contest and rum tasting at Tossi's Checkout fourteen ninety two push Off Road this Saturday from one to five pm. Tastes the wild with Sasquatch Sawmill silver rum and Pamola golden rum courtesy of Arbor Distillery, meat real Bigfoot hunters Kevin Warner and Keith Staples of the Main Bigfoot Foundation, and see actual artifacts from Maine's Bigfoot sightings. The Sasquatch Calling contest kicks off at four pm, and the best call wins.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Cash plus prizes, shirts, koozies, glasses, and more. One to five pm, August thirtieth at Tossi's, Big Fun for the whole family.
Speaker 3: Nice All right, guys, Why is the still showing on my screen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, there we go, there we go. Well, I already seen that we got some people jumping on and uh, first of all, I probably play that again here after a while. Yeah. I think the gentleman's name is Pete Henson, and he's the owner of Arbor Distillery up in Maine and Uh, I'm actually curious. Once I looked at the website and he was telling me if you were an email earlier today about one of the drums they make three I think it's three different RUMs, and one of them is called the big Foot Sawmill something silver. So yeah, I was browsing on their website and it looked pretty good.
Speaker 6: So so so so wait, so they're gonna have a big Foot event and and whiskey tasting.
Speaker 2: Is that? That's what I made the belief.
Speaker 5: I believe that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a dude that I haven't had a drink since nineteen ninety seven. I would love to sit back in the corner and enjoy that.
Speaker 5: That'd be I don't get his stuff, I'll drink his side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I mean, seriously, that'd be interesting. I see a lot of people. Can I say hi to some people?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Please? Actually, we've got people jumping on the last chat, so yeah, go and get some chin up.
Speaker 2: Brian Terrell from Red Dirt, what's up? My brother? Ghost girls hair? What's up? Ghost girl? Henry Denny?
Speaker 4: Look at this man.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Robin is, but hi, Robert, Mary new Birds here? What's up?
Speaker 5: Mary? Wow?
Speaker 4: Look at all our friends.
Speaker 2: We love you. Welcome to the world, excellent member. Guys up in Maine.
Speaker 6: There's a big party happening this weekend with whiskey and Bigfoot woo. That's right, we're about to get downed crazy.
Speaker 7: I'd love to do a Bigfoot caller. Hey, Rich want to make one hundred dollars, let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. You have a chance to Yeah, you have a chance to win one hundred dollars through the contest.
Speaker 2: So kurk W look at Kurt W's here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, uh you know some of the names you may not recognize, the probably ones that uh normally jump on a Bruce Davis Davis. Yeah, we got like Robert Duban.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's doing only one of our regulars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spread the love, everybody. Let's go see. This is what I like.
Speaker 6: What Wojo and I talk about, was that building a community that understands each other, works together and doesn't And you brought it up on our show as well, and and researching, you know, in a nice way, you know what I mean, rather than go.
Speaker 2: Hey, I didn't find it. That's gotta be fake, you know what I mean? Because that's like the whole church world.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'm like you doing, man, We're not going to get anywhere with that garbage attitude, you know what I mean. So that the people that I'm seeing on the right, man, I just love them. They just they hang out with us all the time, you know what I mean. So and maybe David Listen will to as we go forward, We'll see how it goes. We got to back up the level podcast so far?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, sir, I said. We watched some of the podcasts and everything you've done so far, I enjoy them.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you very much, Thank you appreciate.
Speaker 6: It's even better when I when I knock on Won Joe off the stage and it's just me, right, isn't that?
Speaker 5: You don't dare to talk with my hat on? You?
Speaker 2: Cowboy? Shut up? Cowboy?
Speaker 5: Why who looked like kum Fu Panda?
Speaker 2: Someone had to say it, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: It. It's a good luck. Well, it's a good look.
Speaker 2: I like that. Right, We're gonna make animals like that and put them on a merch store.
Speaker 6: There you go, a big and a belly on you rang.
Speaker 2: Range just rolls right off. Melissa, don't be here worried about the Oh my god, range just rolls off. Oh hey, we should have a segment called Melissa's Corner.
Speaker 6: Just rolls off his head. Yeah, that's where she was, bro, that's what she was thinking about.
Speaker 8: Actually, when I.
Speaker 9: Was a kid, you know the cabbage Patch dolls, Yeah, well we had there was a version that also came out of Asian dolls, and I got a little boy doll and he had a hat just like that that came with me.
Speaker 8: It was a little birth certificate passport.
Speaker 6: Wow, and those are big bucks nowadays, right, I see, everybody be on your best behavior.
Speaker 5: D Patrick Doyle's here.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, it's not my show. One of my moderators for a live events.
Speaker 6: And as soon as you say one one wrong word, you get boom, You're gone in the space.
Speaker 2: I think that I think it would be great, would make a cabbage patch.
Speaker 5: Oh, Robert mctean Wojo.
Speaker 7: Here in Metro Detroit, we have a well known sports rider with the nickname Wojo.
Speaker 5: Well he's stolen. That's it.
Speaker 7: I want his real name, and I'm gonna make a phone call copyright.
Speaker 2: Hey, no, no, relax, your name's the Wojo stop. Yeah, that's true. I am the we're good and we're good good. I just saved your life, bro.
Speaker 5: But hey, he's a great sports rider. I'm a huge sportsman.
Speaker 2: Where do host his head go?
Speaker 5: He's I think he's behind the woods. I'm sorry. I was being disturbed by people coming in the garage here now.
Speaker 6: And oh but I'm gonna tell you both look great. You don't have any awkward face right now. David days just sitting back like this is a bunch of bullshit with these two, right, and Melissa is.
Speaker 2: Like, wonder when the rain's gonna come.
Speaker 6: It looks great because a lot of times when I freeze up, I have one of those weird like faces, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Always I've never frozen up before.
Speaker 5: Oh that's well, that's weird because I mean we hear you guys are coming through very loud and clear. Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just looks like a still photo of you guys.
Speaker 6: So let's get on with the show. Welcome everybody. This's a picture of David Melissa.
Speaker 5: Yeah we'll put uh yeah, there we go, got you on the solo.
Speaker 2: I think we're a bad influence.
Speaker 7: I've been frozen before, but I was like it was upside down Rich.
Speaker 6: Like what oh yeah, yeah, yeah, when you.
Speaker 5: Talking about frozen. Somebody in the live chat mentioned something about the about a frozen big foot. Yeah, let me see. I'm scrolling back through to see if I can find it here.
Speaker 2: Uh do you say it again? And I'm gonna have to have you kicked out.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, I would try if you just maybe, if you just even leave the studio. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna miss you. Don't leave me alone here with these two yahoos. Please hurry yeah here, I'll wait till they come back because there's a question on here.
Speaker 5: But somebody asking about Virginia. So you can talk about Virginia here.
Speaker 6: A little Yeah, that would be there, you guys' expertise, right, yeah, I mean it's you guys.
Speaker 5: Uh who the one that just asked that? I mean what, what exactly or what specifically were you wanting to know about Virginia? That will kind of help us?
Speaker 2: Well, do you, says? Tell us about Virginia.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back. I like this much better. I'm further away from Mojo.
Speaker 5: I know you have to break it up, so David, yeah, David blissed. While you guys are in and out there what can we tell people about Virginia? They're asking what can they tell? What can we tell them about Virginia.
Speaker 8: I mean, you're completely surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Valley along the Interstate eighty one Corridor. Eighty one corridor.
Speaker 6: Is that is that west central east for US.
Speaker 8: Northwest pretty much Virginia north northwest.
Speaker 4: That's where Rockingham County is, where we're located at Virgine.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I think I know that from like Live PD or something. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got the Blue Ridge Mountains and just to the west of we have the Appellation Mountains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got both sets.
Speaker 6: And I love the Blue Ridge Blue Ridges gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I love driving through there.
Speaker 6: The strangest thing for me is when when I looked up and saw cattle on the side of the mountain.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're everywhere.
Speaker 2: They looked like they were going to fall. Are you guys all right up there? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: They were like, Yeah, and a lot of portry houses to do a lot of portry turkey and chickens through too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet there's all kinds of things.
Speaker 8: Yeah, huge poultry producing county.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Daniel, you better get a hurried up and asking them questions, bro, because the interviewer and me is coming out.
Speaker 2: I need to know things.
Speaker 5: Ask your questions.
Speaker 2: Chat No, you know your guess you're the guests David and Melissa. Like I I get.
Speaker 6: I get to thinking when I start hearing you know, people from other areas and stuff and talking big for and paranormal apparently all cryptids.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm curious to know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like like, how does how does one you know walk out the door in northwest Virginia and become boom cryptied and paranormal?
Speaker 2: Is it from an experience? Is it from you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: How I like one we watched something the other day. Who was it Wojo that walked out in their backyard? Oh, Paul Fraser out of Ohio. He's like, I basically live in the woods. So he opens his door, he walks out. He's in the woods and he's bound to run in or here's something in that way, right.
Speaker 2: So and that's same with me.
Speaker 6: When I went out in my backyard, I had three acres of land, and I had an experience, like many years of experiences with Bigfoot. So like, how does how do you guys get into that? Like how in Virginia?
Speaker 2: Like how is it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You go out you just find found bigfoot one day, or cryptids or ghosts. As far as our background is, we met Daniel about five about five or six years ago, and well back up a little bit further than that. We both have had paranormal activity as kids growing up, as well as in the house we're currently live in.
Speaker 2: But that's no long story.
Speaker 4: It's nothing extravagant, but we've had things you can't explain. I'm gonna put it that way.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: I've always been interested in the paranormal Bigfoot. I always want to show myself growing up and whatnot. And after I retired from my two careers, retired Army, then I retired from the Sheriff's office here back in twenty eighteen. Now we have more time to get out and about. We met Daniels shortly thereafter and he told about what he was about him at the mall, had his little boot set up and he is on one of his camp outs and we've been part of the group ever since. We have not had a signing yet. To be frank about it. As far as Bigfoot or any other kind of cryptis that people talk about. But now we have heard things that we can't explain. Melissa had an experience a couple of years ago out of Elkhorn Lake. Our research area here, if then hadn't told you, encompasses the George Warhington National Forest and Jefferson National for US. Both of them combines a little over eighty thousand miles. Excuse me, eighty thousand acres was close up to two eight hundred square miles something like that. It's a pretty large area. But anyway, we've heard things and she's felt something that we really can't explain at this point in time. My mindset, I've got to be practical about everything. With my two careers all forty years is in law enforcement. I want to know answers to things. I'm we are not one to go out and Daniel and the group were with every sound you here at the Bigfoot. Everything's you know, smells the Bigfoot of whatever the case may be. If we see something, we work a backwards to try to find answers for it, and many times we walk away with an answer, and sometimes we walk away with more questions. Yeah, the last camp out. I will say this the last camp out of this past May that we went on, a couple of things happened.
Speaker 2: Drew he's from Richmond.
Speaker 4: He comes to camp with us about he'll drive in for Richmond about an hour and a half away from us and camp with us. He had an experienced one night. Couldn't explain two entities or two things that had seen out in the field where we left him at without the radio.
Speaker 2: That's another story with itself.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well let me back up from that just one second. Last fall, a couple from Pennsylvania came down to camp with us and where we showed them the gate to park at to walk from there, it's about it maybe a mile to the lake. You have to walk here, you can't drive up to it. They had an encounter that she told us, the bear running across the road. Well, when they got back from the walk, member Listen was talking to him and ask him, when you've seen him come off the bank and run across the road down into the ravine going towards the stream. Bed was on all fourth or two lakes? She said two lakes And then I looked at me Listen, and I looked at her Craig, listen, if it was running, that does not sound like a bear to me. And at that time Es made a distance from what she was showing some worthy part. You're looking at about maybe thirty five or forty yards, but she's not She wasn't well versed in a lot of wildlife. I guess it's pretty much from the city. You could just see the blood drain from her face at that point because she could not come to grips what she may have actually seen as far as that part. Now from there, let's come up to me. Drew had his encounter one night and ran back to camp. As a matter of fact, this guy was so paranoid from what he's seen. We may have wildcats around here as far as the cougar from outlines, but we do have bobcat, we got bear, we got your coyoders, and got your normal wildlife and stuff like that. You cannot identify anything. He could not identify anything as far as the animals that are known, but he ran back to camp. Uh this about it maybe a fourth night and I think Daniel that we were camping when we went out, took the other two people that were new Tara and Pete took him out out in the woods. Yeah, Yeah, he ended up. He had this tent set up maybe seventy five hundred yards for camp because he liked to camp away from everybody.
Speaker 5: He was pull the record. He does that all the time, every time he camps from with us. He always gotta be the yardball. I just wanted to throw that in there real quick.
Speaker 4: But when he had his encounter, when we got back from the walk, I had to help him carry his tenth from where he was to bring it into our camp's knight, he was at perianoid. He cannot explain what he seen, but now that night he had that when he was at having that experience, we were up at the gate where the couple came down from Pennsylvania Park that had Darren Counter last fall. We were showing tearing Peter around in that area, and Melissa came over with the radio that Drew had reported seeing two entities that she's seen his flashlight be bought down through the woods as he was running back to camp, and so at that point we broke away from what we were doing started back to camp. We got about halfway back to camp and probably within two hundred yards of where Drew had his encounter about twenty to thirty minutes earlier. It's a pretty good walk because we walked from camp to there to the gate. We didn't actually drive from to the gate was most of it. I usually walked with my dog Luna in the dark, and because I wanted I just don't want a lot of lights around for the most of the time that were out there. But as I was walking ahead of everybody, I seen this fall of white probably about maybe six inches in diameter. Now, I've never seen lights in the woods. It wasn't up in the air, it wasn't in the sky, it wasn't off in the distance. When I looked over to my left, I seen this fierce ball of light, a real sharp ball of light. Wasn't reflecting any light like a flashlight in the woods. And it moved just a little bit, but pretty much stationary the entire time. And I was there when I seen this for about maybe two seconds. Then I got Daniel's attention. Then Daniel looked over, and maybe one or two seconds after he looked over, it flared up a little bit.
Speaker 2: And went out.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you what that was. I had my thermal Daniel had a thermal. We got our thermals out. UH checked the area because it was about maybe no more than four foot off the ground and no more than forty yards away from us, and I got on the radio. I called him a lista just to make sure no vehicles are traveling and down the gravel road where we were camped at.
Speaker 2: We there weren't no vickles in there.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I think we were on once that an entire area camp and that night because it's a primitive area. It's not a camp site where people pay to go or you got thirty trailers, you know, side by side, you know, a lot of families and stuff. It's it's a primitive camp are in and nothing was going on around the campsite, so we was able to rule that out. Thermal ruled out anybody. He no deer, no nothing, for there's are gonna put off that kind of light and if it was somebody with a flashlight, especially you've just seen the beam from the light, it would have come through the woods and you'll be able to tell it's the flashlight. It probably does, though, because it looked like it has been pointing right at us. But Everything was dark except for when you see that silistical light. Now, we had a little bit of ambulight coming through the tree lines, okay to where it was that totally clitch pitch black. You can see the images of the trees and the surrounding visitation and.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: I can't explain what. I've never seen nothing like it before, no heat signature from many things. The thermals got a brief glimpse of it. Now that's got me raising more questions. What the heck did I see?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Daniel had experiences with lights and went up in Pennsylvania a few times. He was up there. I don't know how bad compared to what we've seen, but it didn't have any color to it. It's real, crisp round light and for just seconds. I don't know how long was there beforehand, but just seconds from the time I've seen that Daniel seen it, it just went out us. I can't explain it. Now, I'm wanting to get back out there some more, and that we may never see nothing like that again. I don't know, but this area is known for bigfoot. There's a lot of sidings around here, so.
Speaker 6: I got a question. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Go ahead, So when you see this light, well, I mean you saw to Daniel, right, yeah, So what do you what do you what do you put it with? Do you put it with the paranormal or do you put it with the talk of Bigfoot having the woo and the orbs and all that stuff, or just I don't know and chalking up for unknown and like is there anything?
Speaker 2: Was there a like a sighting right after?
Speaker 5: But you know what I mean, like, well, at this particular time and moment, I mean, we can carefully, I believe comfortably say that we can put this in the realm of paranormal only for the fact that a lot of paranormal activity, a lot of it's unexplained by science, So we don't know what we're what we experienced. By saying considering it were relating to paranormal, I mean, we're not saying it's you know this or that. It's kind of like in between. It's unexplained. But I've you know, I've gathered a lot of information from different people in various sources. I mean, both I and David and Melissa, we've all bad up on various things we know about the Brown Mountain lights. That happened, you know, here in Virginia and down in North Carolina. You know. So there's been other sightings and other reports of information that I've actually looked up that you know, if you will go under different articles under the Reddit app, which I never really got into reading too many of them, but there's other ones that people explained or talk about seeing strange, oddball, unexplainable lights on their own property, you know, in country. Now as far as what's that now.
Speaker 2: In Bigfoot country mainly do you think?
Speaker 6: I mean, like when you read about these on Reddit and stuff, are you finding that they're in Bigfoot country? Like where there has been sightings like you know David mentioned there was sightings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some yes, but some of them don't always some of them don't always give a description on location, so some of them do. Uh. There there was actually a podcast David who recall there was one I shared with David about a few weeks to a month ago where I came across it. It was but you know, it was be Get the Gentleman's podcast name. But he's got a big podcast channel and he had guests on there that used to live in Virginia. He lives up around Maryland now or something Maryland or West Virginia. Well, anyway, he had during the it was over a two hour plus podcast, but he had a situation where he actually seen what he described as orbs, not just stationary lights, but moving around, floating and going across the property. And you know, and these orbs, you know, as I heard somebody else say not long ago, that they were moving and going around the property like not hitting nothing. And I feel bad for not remembering who quoted this, but it may it makes a lot of sense that these orbs displayed intelligence by by moving away or that's the right way to say this, by not going by going around objects and avoiding going through them. Yeah, just to them, they said that was displaying intelligence. What what are these words?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 5: I mean the number of theories and a number of beliefs out there, I'm not going to rule any of them out. You know, I've come to the you know, the point where I have to keep an open mind, you know, even though I'm still objective on a lot of things, but some things almost make some sense up to a certain extent, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the research kind of brings you where it wants to take you kind of because I was a believer one way, and then my research kept bringing me out the directions where I was like, I don't want to be here, you know what I mean, Like I didn't want to dive into the woo and all that, because I'm all about flesh and blood and all that. But then sometimes there's something else there that makes me go in that direction because I'm looking at it or I'm experiencing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's it's kind of wild in that sense. But I was just curious because of that the light, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The thing about that light is just that area, and that will probably say you probably compass maybe a quarter mile in that area. Last fall, the couple had their sign and could have been apostle bigfoot run across the road. Twenty to thirty minutes prior to that, Drew had his encounter of those entities in the field, and twenty to thirty minutes later, we're coming back to get through account of what happens when we've seen the light. Now, all those three incidents in that one geographical location, it's a coincidence. R I don't know, parad a's on here? What do we think it was? I can't answer that. I don't have an answer. I've never seen nothing like before. Now you hear everybody's stories an orb A portal, I mean, you get all these different theories of what it could be. But I don't think anybody really knows. So anybody's answer is it's a good answer as far as that until we come up with some answers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what size of the I mean, what size are we talking?
Speaker 4: When I first seen it, roughly, it could have been maybe about six six inches circumference, gotcha, gotcha? Okay, it was a big It did not glow. It was Chris sphircle, pure white light.
Speaker 2: When I've seen it wild.
Speaker 4: And then when Daniel got his eyes on it, it did look like he just got on the side to them, maybe a volleyball or something right expanded, it expanded a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I've heard that before. I've heard that stuff before. Yeah, it's been pretty crazy. Can I give a couple of shout outs real quick? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I just want to include my vlog Sonny eleven, what's happening? Always pushing our stuff and your stuff? I see her helping out a lot of that stuff. And uh, my buddy, Uh Graham's here and I just saw Uh. Colose came in. What's up Colos? And uh and and Nighthawk. I'm okay with weird and unusual. Don't worry about that. He said something about I assume it's he's sorry night. I don't mean to assume. Nighthawk High Strangeness podcast channel just posted the security camp pick today, David show him that with orbs and little people?
Speaker 2: What? What's up? My body?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Where am I seeing that today? When you're posted it on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's William. That's what's up William? How you doing?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 2: What are we talking? Wait?
Speaker 6: Wearing a bigfoot show and I'm here about orbs and little people? The hell's going on?
Speaker 4: Maybe it all times in together? I have no hell's going.
Speaker 2: On in Virginia.
Speaker 6: Out This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Look with wo Joe go, what are you doing? Are you fighting with the dog again?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know we're not even on our show. We're on someone on the show. Could you have some etiquette?
Speaker 5: Please hold on? You want to bone.
Speaker 7: Hike with Mike? Hike with Mike? Yeah, how's it going? The Land of the skunkp Yeah what.
Speaker 4: Ageah. But you know, with our mindset, we're not gonna be jumping off of a cliff going in one direction or the other. I know, answers. We're at the researching yeah uh uh. And and you hear you get all your knavestayers out there that saying it's not that. I mean until you get off the couch out in the woods and spend some time to do.
Speaker 2: Some pretrum telling why you're doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have some fun while you're doing it, but do your research. Things may happen, just like an art situation. But again, I can't see what that stuff was, but it's opened my eyes up a lot more to keep digging, love it and going out and I mean, we'll like to go out and camp in the primitive areas with like minded people to have fun, enjoy wildlife. It's multifaceted, not strictly research. We did the research into what we're doing because we all have the same mindset to get out there and trying to come up with some answers.
Speaker 5: We preached that all the time, Dave.
Speaker 7: We we constantly tell everybody, you know, just keep that open mind, you know, keep researching, and just keep, you know, just enjoy life because you know what this is what you know we're we.
Speaker 5: Are at our place.
Speaker 10: Down at southeastern Massachusetts what you call a Bridgewater Triangle, which is about two hundred square miles of.
Speaker 7: Chaos, of paranormal UFOs, cryptids, you name it, thunderbirds, giant.
Speaker 5: Snakes, It's just a lot of stuff.
Speaker 7: But I mean, you just never know of what you're going to run into if you don't put boots on the ground and just just research, continue and just have fun.
Speaker 10: But I like the I like the way you think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think a lot of people don't want to be taken out of their norm. They like life just the way you see it much about it. Anything from the outside coming in that's going to mess up their train of thought, living and everything else. And if they could have seen what me and my entire family seen one night, sitting at this table, when a thirty pale metal stool come flying from behind them, stand up freezer in the wall right about maybe five feet from us, about four foot land on the ground floor behind the son Justin, and we were all sitting there that night. How do you explain that.
Speaker 2: Melissa, How do you explain that Melissa, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Just like I can't explain when I had my hair pulled last year, did you throw?
Speaker 2: Did you did you throw the stool at him? Tell the truth.
Speaker 8: We were near it. It was between the wall and our freezer that we had there at the time, and it just all of a sudden, just up and through that was it. Just everybody just stopped in their tracks. We were we were sitting down eating dinner.
Speaker 4: We were doing but I didn't have any in house security cameras at the time. But now we got loooned a couple of years ago. I got some and so when we were when we were working at the time, and that was a little bit of part time. Even got rid of that, but we could, you know, fringing up on your phone. Make sure that she wasn't tearing nothing up. She had so far been a good dog. But uh, one night I was on the computer and I got it on. Uh it's it's on my YouTube channel. But she was sitting here doing something at the table. She said something just pulled to hear and I've seen her moving around a little bit, which I said, yeah, right, and uh, she was dead set on finding it.
Speaker 8: She did not believe me.
Speaker 4: The next morning she was gonna bull that video. I said, she ain't touched my camera that moment. The cameras okay, I pulled the speA car down and that would have put it in the computer and download the footage and I'd be dad gone. When she was sitting there first had seen us little, it looked like there one lit bud flat around in the house, because that would have been picked up by the lights and everything.
Speaker 2: And this is that nighttime.
Speaker 4: I was like about maybe sides of a quarter or less, was running.
Speaker 8: A down here, and I entered right here.
Speaker 4: And when it disappeared on this side of her hair, her hair came up playing whoa.
Speaker 2: Nice straight up and down.
Speaker 6: Oh that's awesome, that's awesome. And he got a lot in paranormal film with something and jumps and you can actually catch I did paranormal for ten years with my family, So I've researched and research and research many times that we've had many, many experiences.
Speaker 2: And it all started at when I was seven or eight years old.
Speaker 6: There was a lady standing in my bedroom and for three nights she just stood in the same spot and I kept running through her to my mother's room. The third night, she was closer every night, and the third night she was sitting on my mattress rubbing my head, telling me everything is gonna be okay, Richard, and I just ran and I told my mom. She my mom goes, all right, describe her, like all right, we'll kind of done with you as little kid shit, you know. And I'm like, well, she's got a little bun in her hair, she's in black, she has this like roughly thing on in a pin and she limps, Mama, she limps. And I remember just being wicked animated, and my mom and dad were divorced, and she ran for the phone as fast as she could to call my father. And unfortunately we don't have the technology then that we do now, so all the excitement was over by the time she dialed the damn number. I'm like, all right, because now we just hit a button back then it was and I'm like, come on, get him on the phone, get him on the phone, like something happened. And she says, Richie, just described your mother to a tea to me who died when he was thirteen, right down to her limp and what she was buried in.
Speaker 2: And I remember that's all.
Speaker 6: And when I was a little kid, that little phrase right there, it was so vivid, it's so clear even now as a fifty for your grown man, that it just blew my mind. And for I forever, I have had a connection with my grandmother where I have like I've been gifted her rock and chair from a like a second cousin. I've been gifted a bible from like my father's cousin's uncle's roommate, you know, with her writings in it, you know what I mean. For some reason, these articles, these of her items keep finding me, and to the point where my my five year old son is his middle name is her maiden name, Brooks Walker.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's been. It was pretty wild.
Speaker 6: So that set set everything off of me paranormally and opened my mind to Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: And that was okay. I didn't go looking for Bigfoot.
Speaker 6: My story was he I owned three acres of land on the Bridgewater Triangle and I heard walking around and trees breaking, the snapping and everything else. I'll back, and I went out there kind of look and listen, and it just kind of kept happening for you, you know, for like a year and a half two years.
Speaker 2: I didn't think much of it.
Speaker 6: I was like, huh, but my land bottlenecks, And it would make my mind turn when I went in the house.
Speaker 2: I would go in the house and be like, yeah, but how would they get in there?
Speaker 6: There's a river out there blocking that way, there's a neighborhood blocking that.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's one of the kids from that street.
Speaker 6: And I'm thinking, you know, I go through all these rational thoughts, and then it happened to me and Pitch Doc around ten thirty at night where something was walking around breaking trees, snapping trees and I could hear the footfall, but there was no headlamps of flashlights, and I was like, oh shit. So I went inside and I remember I was up to like three in the morning. Go the hell could be out thered a lot of light. It just it just wasn't computing because the rational part of me was fighting, like kind of what you're talking about? Like you know, like you don't you don't grand you know, you don't get all grandios with your theories on that or of you I don't know, you know what I mean. I'm curious, I don't know, but you know, that's what happened to me, and the rational side of your brain takes over, and then I started having more and more.
Speaker 1: August thirty, The Legends come alive in Glenburn, Maine. It's the Sasquatch calling contest and rum tasting Tossi's checkout.
Speaker 6: Telled me to shut up next time, you know, it's like thirty seconds of talking. Jeezus, last right, letters avaeniaable to get down up and check out in Maine, We've gotta drink some booze and talk about some big foot.
Speaker 5: Back to you, Pedlall, Now, that was not supposed to come up like that. I was. I'm sorry you got kicked out of the store. Man.
Speaker 2: I know, man, Yeah, I guess that's that's comma for Wojo. I'll kick you.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to remove that off the I'm trying to remove it.
Speaker 2: Play it, let everybody see it. Play it. Cut it up now, damn you, Ben Wall play it.
Speaker 1: Fourteen Ninetyshaw Road. This Saturday from one to five pm. Tastes the Wild with Sasquatch Sawmill Silver Rum and Pamola Golden Rum courtesy of Arbor Distillery. Meat Real Bigfoot Hunters, Kevin Warner and Keith Staples of the main Bigfoot Foundation and see actual artifacts from Maine's Bigfoot sightings. The Sasquatch Calling Contest kicks off at four pm and the best call wins one hundred dollars cash plus prizes, shirts, cooozies, glasses and more. One to five pm, August thirtieth, af Tossies, Big fun for the whole family.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you. Hello Elder Medicine, be a claw one of our favorites. Hi Hei wide world, hanse let's see.
Speaker 6: Oh Mountain Bucks is here. I think I yelled hello to Mountain Bucks. Well, Daniel, Yeah, he's trying to figure out to get the video down. Stand by everybody. Oh we're doing that again, Jesus. So, Daniel, did you have any main subjects on the Bigfoot round table that you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 2: Is this something you wanted to kind of go after.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a couple of random things we'll get into you, but I do want to make mentioned like you know, as you know, David brought up about what we witnessed there during our last camp out and how I witnessed and experience and strange lights, and I believe I may have brought mentioned or spoke with this when I was on your podcast. There the lights that eye witness an experience up in Pennsylvania. There's no comparison to what we saw India, because I mean the first set of lights looked like a bunch of flashing stars of various colors in a small cluster. The second set of lights I saw also up in Pennsylvania. Now they were there was about four different lights, but they were stationary, and some people will describe them as orbs, but I've always been told that orbs move and float, you know, all around. Again, these were stationary lights, but they weren't like the lights that mean, you know, me and David experienced then here, these lights were like like a I don't know at the distance I saw that might have been a little further than what me and David saw. But they were like bluish, like a blue dim round light, both the size of softballs, and they were kind of spread apart. You know, there was four of them. So but I wanted to make mention of that for those who've never heard of this or we talk about this. But I just thought that was interesting. I mean, I took notes of his you know, I'm not saying again, I'm not saying well that's what these are, that's what they were, or you know whatever. But also I have to keep in mind that there's a history of big foot sightings in these areas. Is there you know, is there a connection? I don't know, but you know it gave it explained and mentioned that there We've hadn't experienced other weird things in this area. You know, there's been big foot sightings and there's been big for sightings in his I've learned of two different sightings, well one in particular. The other one was a track word that was found on the outskirts of this area where we camp back. However, there was another big foot sighting, uh, not far from our camp are by a group of bear hunters who mind, they're bear hunters, they know what bears look like. Well, they witness seing a you know, dark figure standing out peeking back and forth behind a tree. You know, so that's you know, that was years ago. But that's a report I heard from this general location. There's big word in this area. There's there's a there is a history there. I mean, I mean if others have witnessed them, you know, we don't know but we only know based off of what we've learned from others or anything that we experienced from ourselves.
Speaker 4: Little less of real quick, don't get a long winded whether tell them what he will ill cornlate to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 8: Well, basically everybody else was still around the campfire. I was tired, and I took Luna and we went back to the tent to go to sleep. Well, I needed to use the bathroom before then, but I couldn't do it. Everybody, Yeah, there was someone in our bathroom because we take a port of potty thing like out to use. Someone was in it. So I decided to go behind the tent and relieve myself there at the window area of the zip window to our tent, next to my cot, my sleeping cot. What But I had went to sleep, and Luna did too. I was so tired I didn't even hear him when he came into the tent later on. But I got woke up early in the morning the first time. It was probably around three am. I heard what sounded like coyotes or something or whoops or something off in the distance, and I thought, oh, that's nice, and I rolled over and went back to sleep. I had when I went to sleep, I had had my cell phone underneath my pillow. But then around five five thirty in the morning, I got woke up again by the sounds of it sound like several at least three creatures unknown. I don't know what they were and never seen them, but they were outside my window zip tent area, and they started getting really loud. They were like, it was like they were talking over each other. They started whooping. That's how it sounds like. There was three of them, and the loops just got louder and louder. I tried to wake David up. I tried to grab my cell phone so I could try to record it, but I couldn't. Luna, she had also woke up. She heard the sounds too. She was reacting to him too, but she was still a pup at the time, and she just yeah, she stayed absolutely quiet. She just kept looking towards the window, towards where the sounds was, and she kept looking at me, and I could not get David awake. So I got the bright idea that while I was still on the cot, that I would unzip the window just a little bit to make the sound come in a little more so it wake him up, and the minute I did that, it went silent and you could hear those little creatures just running through the woods to get away. It was almost like they were a bunch of kids that got caught in a cookie jar, with their hands in a cookie jar. They the sound of their voices, it sounded like they were probably about three feet up off the ground. Head flushed with my head as I was on my cot and I looked around. After we woke up, I tried to look around, but by then I was starting to feel sick. I was feeling nauseated. I had a really bad headache. I was lightheaded and dizzy, and I couldn't understand that part. I did go out to the other campers because everybody was starting to wake up and gather out to get their coffee and stuff, and no one else heard it. I was the only one men lull number the only ones that experienced that that night. I don't know what it was, but the sounds, I can't get them out of my head. I have been all over the internet trying to listen to different vocals and I cannot hear that sound.
Speaker 4: And the way she felt. For a good while after that, there's lucky the sayings to me have been hit with that infant sound possibility.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've never experienced that before. That was very strange. The headache I had for probably three days after that, and the lighthead and dizziness went away after about six to eight hours. But I was just strained energy. I think. I remember I went and laid back down after we ate because there wasn't really anything planned at that time, but I was just it drained me. I don't even I can't make sense of it.
Speaker 4: Has there any of you experience what they call infrasound?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: God, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we have. We actually believe we have it on recording.
Speaker 2: Good. Yeah, we actually believe.
Speaker 6: We have the low human record, and we believe we have the high pitch on record, which sounds more like a digital digitized site type sound, because I heard it with my own ears and then we played it back, and then other people that time heard it as a low frequency, but I said, no, no, no, no, I heard a high pitch like remember that old kind of radio sound, you know, And we got that on recording. And then we were all standing in a circle one time in our research area kind of going over the events of the foss Hide the Folly we call it, and talking and it was getting at dusk I believe, right woch wasn't that nan dusk with Lisa in them?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It was yeah, yeah and.
Speaker 6: That and all of a sudden, I I know what I heard, but for me, it was like a who and it was but it was traveling physically through the woods, like it hit me.
Speaker 2: How's that? You know the best way to explain it? It hit me?
Speaker 6: And then we're in the circle and everybody's heads came up and all our eyes kind of met each other, like so I knew we all experienced it with natural reaction. And it was on YouTube live because we're always on YouTube live in the woods, so you could see all of us kind of did you feel that? At LISTA, It's like, dude, did you hear that? Did you feel that?
Speaker 2: It went right through me? And we all said the same thing.
Speaker 6: And and also I believe what you experienced, Melissa was being zapped.
Speaker 2: I've been zapped twice. Uh.
Speaker 6: These are the things that I didn't quite buy into until I lived through them. And the first time I was like, no, no, I'm not feeling good, you know.
Speaker 2: I couldn't work. I couldn't do nothing. I went to the doctors and got blood work.
Speaker 6: I was absolutely paranoid, freaked out, and even Wojo got worried about me. And on day three he started calling around to all the big foot people asking them about it. And then so I guess someone came up with zapped and then he looked up the symptoms. He's like, dude, you're having all these symptoms. And then it was like three and a half to four days. Like I always say, Boom snapped out of it. Boom he ready to go bigfoot and bro And it was after it was after an experience that they were one of them crashed was crashing. We believe it was one of them crashing through the woods and about sixty feet away from us, and I could see the style of running and the black of the of the back a little bit through the trees.
Speaker 2: And then boom, lo and behold.
Speaker 6: I was in bed for three to four days, and then we went over to my property to research and it happened again almost same distance, crashing through the woods the whole nine yards. I get through the investigation, I feel fine, and boom three to four days I was in bed again, and I said, I think thing, And now this time it was like, I believe it because it's two experiences almost exactly alike. I'm feeling the exact same way. I'm a sensitive I've been to like mediumship classes and things like that, and you know, my whole family's been sensitive, so I know I'm open to everything. And I would be the more likely candidate to be attacked, not attacked. I don't want to call it attack because to let's call it notified. I don't look. I don't look as I'm not into all the bigfoot, big scary stuff. I'm not into all the murderous rages and stuff that people put them in movies and stuff like that to make a buck. I'm not about that. So it's hard for me to even say attacked. But I was zapped and then the same exact symptoms happened again. Three to four days Boom popped out of bed, same exact things, the dizzyness, the nausea, the I would just be walking around and feel like I had my glands would wall up with water, you know what I mean, with fluid, Like I had to throw up and I'd.
Speaker 2: Have to go lay down. I was so tired. Man, I was so and I'm a high I don't know if you noticed some high energy.
Speaker 6: So you have to do? That was absolutely crazy. Our producer Sam just walked in. What's up, Sam?
Speaker 5: What's up Sammy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can relate.
Speaker 4: One of the questions I had about people that say lived in zam. One of my questions is, well, I wonder if some people are more susceptible to it, or whoever is creating that infant sound, can they target people? I don't, I don't know. That's what I'm curious about. And also with that recording equipment, did you use a regular audio recorder or you got some kind of specialized recorder that you cut those?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's called a phone.
Speaker 5: I took my Android right on my chest on an earth magnet.
Speaker 6: He walks around with it recording while I'm while I'm on YouTube live, so that way we can get different different things throughout the woods.
Speaker 2: And his phone actually picked out up.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: So I mean to answer your question, it was digital that picked it up, A digital recording picked it up as a phone.
Speaker 4: With that, because then that gives me curiosity. So the Gudger recorders, I like sitting out overnight when we're at camp, taking them off from the woods, just letting them run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I need.
Speaker 4: To start paying more attention to that than even though you may not be able to hear it. That use of the quarter, like you said, as the capability of picking up it does ye on my program, I should be able to look see correct. Then I can just amplify that. But I don't know if I got anything to bring us sound down.
Speaker 2: And that's the places over the speakers.
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta look into that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 6: When you upload it from your card, like you said, you'll see the little squiggles, and I mean, really you have to listen to the whole thing, but those squiggles lead you right to the right k. You know, but those ones would probably be a lot lower decibel as opposed to you know what I mean, because it's kind of under the radar type of sea. So all I know, other words, all our noise is here and this this guy's like here that time I heard it loud and clear through the woods. I heard it with my own ass and I said, did you hear that? And you can hear me on the live go no no, no, no no no, I And they're talking about what that lohamm and I'm like, no, no, no, it was a high pitched digital sound and I made I imitated what I heard.
Speaker 2: So that's the beauty of doing YouTube live. YouTube live.
Speaker 6: There's no bullshit, you know, and nothing against anybody who does anything at it or a producer.
Speaker 2: I just don't do it because I can't. I'm not I'm not savvy like that, So I'm not knocking anybody for it.
Speaker 6: But when I started watching like guys like it, you know, like Pedaicov and stuff, I really liked his stuff and I would look through his phone, I'd look for structures and all I did was use his camera as a tool to try to research without.
Speaker 2: Leaving my house.
Speaker 6: Because I was a novice, I didn't know what to do, and that's where I started. So when I when I got out there, I said, you know what, man, you know I started recording on my phone at first, and then I was like, man, basic gonna think I'm full of shit that just happened. And I had it on recording and everybody's nobody's gonna believe me, And I'm like, nah, you don't really need anybody to believe it, do you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: But we want to prove the existence and we want to help them without them getting shot, you know, needing the all that bullshit. And I'm like, you know what, let's let's just go YouTube live. Let's just do it. And I brought it out their YouTube live. Sometimes it's granny. Sometimes it's shitty people complaining a bit. Say I'm talking on a potato and can't really believe there's no internet in the woods. Isn't that amazing that nobody is Some people haven't figured it out that we don't have the technology to.
Speaker 2: Get into that in the woods? Is that crazy?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Like is that one person? Ah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, Like all the stuff I'm waking afford to take out there with Joe Camps and the camera, it's not high dollars stuff, So lots of the stuff's gonna come out brandy down the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but you know what, you gotta work and work with what you have, right, and.
Speaker 6: It's it's granny, and it's raw, it's unedited, and you make up. Like a lot of people on the side right now, they're they're over there, some of my moderators that are on on the YouTube lives, and they're like family to was you.
Speaker 2: Now, I have a loyalty to them to bring it.
Speaker 6: And people say, hey, you've got a better chance of seeing Bigfoot without that phone, Well, you're damn right, I do because I've had experiences without a phone before.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I got you.
Speaker 6: But but if if, if there's one percent chance, as Wojo says with that silly saying, you bring the phone, you get that one percent chance that it happens, we could save his life. The world will see him without having to shoot him. And and that's the that's my goal. And if I have to sit there at night and be scared out of my pants, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really wear pants. But that's a whole different subject. Anyways, watch the show.
Speaker 6: So so you know that's my goal, and it's you know, it's good intentions, you know. And yes, do I have a less of a chance, Yeah, I do have a less of a chance. But it's more important to look at the bigger picture and understand that if I get that one glimpse of the world to see that, we don't have to hear about this body shit no more because we.
Speaker 4: Got that one caveat against is right now, it's that damn ai stuff up coming and stuff like that. You again, there shot one and put it out there for people to see, not giving away the location of people still going to call things.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what though, it goes from a satellite right to your face. So if you're that stupid to believe that it's a I when I'm doing it from a satellite right to your face, that I will line yeah yeah, YouTube line yeah yeah. But no, you know what, you know, And even if it's accidental not you still bring up a good point because they're still gonna bring that ship up and I'm gonna there's always going to be that person.
Speaker 2: I don't need that person anymore. I don't need them. They don't come to Yeah.
Speaker 5: When it comes to AI, there's a good evil when it comes to a I. I've learned. I've played around with AI for various purposes, and I've discovered a little bit more when it comes to AI, there's some there's some good use with AI if you use it in a part of the positive way. And like I've learned to, I'm starting to learn to use AI to do voice text or voice the voice text, you know speak you know, using uh voiceovers on videos, Little things like that, and also I've actually used AI with all the alleged photos on social media where people posting in these bigfoot believer groups that that's what they're titled Bigfoot believer them. I left them all, yeah, because you and I know well as well that they're not but junk and hoaxes in there and bs and there. But just to show some other people, I use AI expose uh you know several images from that group it's all AI, or it's from this, or it's from a movie, or it's from this. You know, it's it's amazing. You know, a I could be used in a positive way if you learn how.
Speaker 4: To use this, or it's misinterpreted because I know I pissed people my fridge. But people on Facebook a few times there'll be posting pictures on their of their trail camp catching eyes out in the woods and there on there where you see a raccoon between the camera and the woodline, and you see two little red eyes down to the ground. The raccoon moves closer towards the camera. Then the eyes are a little higher in the ground, the raccoons moving closer than the eyes were up air of people saying that's a big Foot. He's standing up watching that raccoon. You can see his eyes come up. That's the infrared reflecting off of the raccoon's eyes. That's a gift of people all the time. If you go take equipment out there, learn how the equipment works, its capabilities, it's drawbacks. You're gonna get a better experience that way because you've gotta little stuff out.
Speaker 2: But if you don't know what kind of equipment you have and have it.
Speaker 4: Out rates you go capture something like that, not understanding the dynamics, you're gonna misidentify a lot of stuff. I have one that it was a deer head. The deer head was actually upside if you look at it. Looking at the picture, you see an image and two red eyes.
Speaker 2: So if you take that.
Speaker 4: Image flipping around, then you can start to see the antlers. It was the image of the deer reflecting back into the eye r fromt the eye. But people, somethingormal, You've got to know your equipment you're taking what's real.
Speaker 5: What's real.
Speaker 7: Fision for us is that Richie's on Live Okay, so rich you know Richie, you know, is pretty much.
Speaker 5: Bringing the community together.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm behind him, I'm listening, but I do have my phone clipped on and sometimes that I'll have my I'll have a.
Speaker 5: Recorder attached to me.
Speaker 7: So we have three forms of you know, of audio going on, and you get two videos going on. So you know, so if I if Richie's on live, you know, everyone, did you hear that? You know most people can hear, some people can't. But at least I can go back to that same moment of what what what what we just heard? And I would, you know, clip it on my phone and I'd send it to Richie and send it to everybody so that there, you know what that what you're seeing live and hearing live that I can back that up or the recorder could back up the audio. So that's why it's important. Instead of just bringing one thing, you got to bring multiple things.
Speaker 5: Now we are not savvy. We do.
Speaker 7: My brother has a court Kate camera. The only problem is he's out of action because he'd got through shoulder surgeries. But you know, going back to the the ever sound this hum you know, Richie was on live and he's about you know, twenty yards away from me. But me and my brother were just sitting there and all of a sudden he hmm, just like that, and it's it's faint. I'm looking around and go, do you hear that? He goes, what is that?
Speaker 2: I go?
Speaker 5: It sounds like a hum, like it's something just out of blue.
Speaker 7: Because you can hear it's like a quick second of the year. And we kept listening for two minutes and another moment where Richie was saying that we're all sitting around.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: Richie already heard it twice. I never heard it until the third time. Now my phone, my phone is recording. It was sitting still and I can hear like this sound. It's like, I go, jeez. I remember turning to him because he decided, goes, do you hear that? I go, it sounds like electricity. I go, yeah, it does sound like it's just that it's faint, but it's.
Speaker 5: Out there now. As for like it can affect anybody.
Speaker 7: By the way, to answer your question from a while ago, you know, certain people know it can affect anybody because I can hear it, or if the infrasound hit, I've been zapped. But it's a couple of things across my mind. Either with that with that close, or it's just an attention thing. I mean in Mountain Bucks. Yeah, Siga do have an infrasound and elephants girafts, I mean dread you know we have in sound, but right what they what what we're dealing without? These woods the second to none, okay, and and what they can do is outside our realm, and the empers sound is like, it's just like unbelievable.
Speaker 4: What what the sound sound isolated? Or could you feel like any kind of vibration going through your body.
Speaker 2: Such some you can not on all of them, but all of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was that one particular that I spoke of when we were standing in a circle in the middle of the woods talking about the folly and then all of a sudden we all like it reverberated right through you.
Speaker 2: It was like and the whole body.
Speaker 6: And I remember Lisa, one of our one of our research teammates from Boots on the Ground, she goes, uh, she goes, did you hear that?
Speaker 2: She goes.
Speaker 6: I could feel it went right through me, and I was thinking the same exact thing. We were all on the same line because again on YouTube live, nighthawks out to get me, man, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: That dude's ai?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: But yeah, it was wild, but no the sounds and all that stuff, you know, And I associate that not so much with the WU when it comes to bigfoot because like like Mountain Bucks brought up that the the Siberian tigers or whatever note said to paralyze their their prey. I don't know if it goes that far or that strong, but it has an infra sound to kind of knock you off, and that's what they're trying to do for me, I believe.
Speaker 2: You know when we all.
Speaker 6: Stopped there and go did you hear that? Did you feel that they're scurrying? They're moving away? And that's one of the many ways of getting out of the situation that they're in because we've walked right up on them, like I said, and had them crashed through the woods. And there's nothing like that crashing through the woods.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 6: There is no here. There is no moves here. The only thing you're gonna find is a big buck. That's what you're gonna find. That's probably the biggest animal in this area is a big buck. If a bear has happens to come down to southeastern Massachusetts, you know, all the locals put them on Facebook and call them. Yogi, Yogi's over in Kingston today. He was in the smith's backyard.
Speaker 2: Oh my, just leave Yogi alone, just little live stop it, you know.
Speaker 6: And then oh, well, welcome to Fox twenty five. Yogi's over here, like it's.
Speaker 5: A big yeah, chopper is.
Speaker 6: I've never seen bear ship all right, So I can't even tell you if for bear actually ships in the woods.
Speaker 2: I can't even answer the question. Sorry, folks. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I mean they got him in there to Rhode Island. What, yeah, I mean my sister, my sister who lives in Rhode Island, she sent me a set of tracks. So off the side of the uh, some railroa railroad tracks where about uh? Right off the top of her head. I can't say.
Speaker 6: This has been a little while the northeast and northwest, probably.
Speaker 5: Towards the west. Yeah, that sounds about northwest northwest Rhode Island. Yeah, but she's set me some tracks. She won me, she won my opinion, I said, actually when I I don't remember the exact location per se. But when she told me, well she showed me this, I said. I told her, said, Ellie, those are bear tracks, I said, you're not far from New York. You know, upstate New York and Canada. I said, you know, I said, yeah, she's on the Westernio, the northwestern part of island. Yeah, you're not far from you know, New York, I said, Upstate New York borders Massachusetts r Island. I said, there's nothing woods up there.
Speaker 2: Said sorry, sorry, look at his comment.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I wasn't laughing at you. I had I had to cut you. I don't you think I was laughing at your face? He goes, I have I have some bear in my freezer. He's talking with what we were saying, so so bear with us. All Right, I'm done, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, Richie.
Speaker 5: Sounds like you need a bear. Huge.
Speaker 2: Melissa just asked me a question I don't have an answer for. But I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I've never really go ahead, you're calling.
Speaker 2: Up a thirty five bullista walkome to the show.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I know.
Speaker 4: I've walked up to power lines with a lot of power going through, and the closer you get, you start to fill that power very strong ones. Yes, does that correlate with infra sound that you all are describing, because.
Speaker 8: You can hear the hum if you're under those power line towers are near them.
Speaker 6: So all right, it's a weird yeah. For full transparency too, with the topic were having it. Sorry, hang on, say hi to everybody.
Speaker 2: Always not my grandson. He's my son. Okay, all right, back.
Speaker 5: Off, one of the eighty three kids he has.
Speaker 2: I love you, you said hi?
Speaker 5: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Do big foot?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 2: I know? Do bigfoot do this?
Speaker 4: Good job?
Speaker 8: You said?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: Is that the little guy that that I heard on the phone? Will be earlier when you were getting ready to work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my shadow. Say hi, Bigfoot, I know that's you. Do you like my bigfoot?
Speaker 5: A shadow?
Speaker 2: Yes? Say hi Bigfoot?
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 6: I gotta do high five. No, you want to talk to bigfoot? He buddy, I'll give you a big foot. Come on, yeah, buddy, here's a big foot.
Speaker 2: We go play with them. Okay, I love you? Are you?
Speaker 6: Are you too? You can have that one? You want this one? Go ahead, buppy? Are you? Buppy?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Family first, baby, family first. They're all involved, you know. But I think I think Melissa brings up a good point. And for full transparency. We have a major river that runs out there, and we do have power lines. They're older wooden ones. Both particular ones you can hear or feel it. But I have been near the big ones which are closer to the Hawkamarck Swamp in the Bridgewater triangle, and those ones you hear that, yeah, and you can almost feel it in some points where it makes you a little nervous.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: You can also see we're not much grows in that area either.
Speaker 6: That's a good point, great point. I think that's all good stuff, and it's stuff that you have to understand too. With high energy areas, you're going to have paranormal produced no matter what, because we're all energy. That's the bottom line. We're all energy, no matter what we are. Our creation is energy. And that's why I'm open to sasquatch. I feel for me a primitive human, closer to a primitive human, but on a higher frequency. We have psychics and mediums that have different ability these and they're on a higher frequency generally, you know what I mean. So I'm quite open to you know, sasquatch being on a higher frequency, you know, having different abilities and and and having that little bit of creature and perhaps with is the infrasound and all that stuff that they can do, and they know how to use it. They know when to utilize it, and that's the key, you know what I mean, Like when we're getting too close to them, you.
Speaker 2: Know, maybe we get popped with it.
Speaker 6: He's okay, maybe we get popped with an infrasound here he did.
Speaker 2: He did have a glass cover in his hand. So that's a good job, mama.
Speaker 6: But yeah, no, So I think that's I think it's I think that's a great point that you make and something that you know, everybody should watch out far and listen for, because that can not only contribute to paranormal but debunk things as well.
Speaker 7: Right, well, Richie, what about all right? So a little bit of context here before we you know, we were walking out.
Speaker 10: Of the folly that we were talking about the power.
Speaker 2: Lines bro in that incident.
Speaker 5: Right, and we heard the hum.
Speaker 7: But before the hum, remember we were on the main path, rich out of folly is when we heard the big loud.
Speaker 10: Thumps, right, we heard we heard these.
Speaker 7: Loud thumps, like you know, we're walking out of there and we know that we know something is there because they gave us the boot when they threw the rocks in the water.
Speaker 10: That they probably don't want us to be around, so excuse me.
Speaker 7: So we heard the thumping as we went further down the path, and this is I.
Speaker 10: Mean I was further behind the group, but I hear.
Speaker 7: Like it was just like whoa Like I looked at every but we all froze like we're like this because it's like your.
Speaker 5: Skeleton just was shaken. It was just like that high.
Speaker 7: Energy that just went right through your body, goosebumps, your hair standing up, and you're like, what the hell was that? So besides the hum, it's that behind it that you could just it just blasts you. It's like basically telling you, like, hur up and get out of the woods. That's a possible theory, you know, like rushing us out. And also we heard the dogs.
Speaker 5: Rich remember.
Speaker 10: We're almost getting all the dogs all right.
Speaker 2: So so I don't know what Daniel went probably probably the.
Speaker 4: Real quick The correlation is in my mind, if you're if you're going up on a power line didn't know was there, you're going to feel a gradually increased the closer you get where you're describing is it's there, it happens correct.
Speaker 6: Hit, Yeah, that's a good point, you know, and we're no when again, we're nowhere near it. And those particular ones are very wooden and they're not as powerful, you know what I mean. The one guy, I hear the hums from of those big tower, big metal tower, and I've done I've done ev P. Have you guys are right that I'm jumping around a little bit?
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Have you brought im e v P like I'm sorry, e M F recorders and ovulus out in the woods?
Speaker 4: Well, big funny, no not, but that's we've got them.
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 6: We almost had an ovules going the other day, but big he didn't charge it right big and thanks, Probably.
Speaker 4: We don't have I got an e m F uh bring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got one of those two, and I was thinking about that myself. I've only played around with mine, like just on and off, you know, like.
Speaker 6: We we we walk around, we walk around looking for radiation. We have whatever that thing is called. Yeah, a guy that kind of because we one of our one of our great guests, Richie, and have been tested for em sensitive. Uh never tested, I already know, but thank you, sir. We it said that, uh a print was discovered and it had high radiation reading.
Speaker 5: Ins in it.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, and they told us that.
Speaker 6: So we went and got a Geiger counter and we were side from some of the structures we run into that they do it spikes up.
Speaker 2: Point thirty is wild. Point thirty is supposed to get out of there.
Speaker 6: We walk into the college and you have to watch our show and understand what the college is. But it's all broken buster trees. It's big circle two by two hundred and it's eleven.
Speaker 2: Then you go up closer trees and it's twenty twenty six, twenty three, twenty two, twenty one.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's wild, man, it's wild. And that's that's what's I think, that's what's crazy about us.
Speaker 2: We don't care.
Speaker 6: Someone's like, hey, put a sock on your nose and run around the woods and see what happens.
Speaker 2: We're like, we don't. We'll do anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talk about that. After seeing that light that Daniel had, I mean, we used the tools we have with the infrared stuff. They pick up, no heat, nothing like that. But then after that, I remembered I had that one component in my box I always take. But now let's start carrying it with us, because, like you said, say something happens, that's another tool to utilize to see if there are extrange reading in that given area where you had your experience. Yeah, No, you learned. You know, you live and learn.
Speaker 2: You do what you want, Buffy. No, I think that's great. The answer t hoots question.
Speaker 6: On our river of this kayaks and canoes possibly maybe once in the blue moon. Nothing motorized on that on that river, So I don't know if she's talking it was, but that's how I answered the question. Anyways, Hi, Sarah Smith, how are you henry that cam?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, like they were saying, you know, when we go out there, I mean we go out there, Uh well, for one thing, when we do our campus, we're going out there to have a good time to relax and enjoy yourself. But when we go to explore, yeah, we're hoping that we find stuff because we are going out there to look. We want we want to find evidence. For one thing, it would be exciting to come across something that we can't explain, you know. And then on top of that, if we get to find something cool and experience it, we get to share it with people. Because that's where the filming comes in. That's why I've I've been filming and documenting everything, and now it's become, you know, a series now that we're starting. And yeah, for for those who don't know what I'm talking about, there's a new Bigfoot show film series. It's called Bigfoot Explorers and it's coming. It will be streaming soon on the Fossome Network. If you're not familiar with Fossome, it's a free live streaming network. I shouldn't say live. It's a free streaming network, just like any other streaming network that's out there. If you're not familiar with it, fowesome. It's like saying awesome, but add the F in front of awesome. So uh yeah, it's an awesome, awesome fowesome you know network. So yeah, our show, our new series will streaming on there before long and it's we're waiting for you know, probably I don't know, hopefully it's going to take too much longer another week or two. Maybe, I don't know, but uh yeah, Bigfoot Explorers. Uh, it's part of what we do. Know. I film and document everything that we do, our experiences, our findings. We're raw, we're uncut. We're not scripted like Expedition big Foot. We're not scripted like Finding big foot. You know, we're not set out there for your entertainment. It is what it is. Like it, it'll leave it. You know. If you want entertainment, then watch watch the shows on TV. It's all entertainment. But if we find something real, that's what it is. You know. If you don't want to watch us, watch watch Richie and watch Woe Joe out in the woods. Because you know it. You know they're the best. We're the next best thing next to them.
Speaker 8: You can't find any saying can you find Bigfoot? Then you get to look for rocks there.
Speaker 6: He goes that it was one of the put on the out against she's looking for the rain.
Speaker 5: We look for rocks. We don't stal on him. I think the rain, Yeah, William, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm a rock count. I admit it. I have a rock count addiction.
Speaker 6: You guys have a gifted area out there at all, because we have a gifted chair that we put things on.
Speaker 5: Not per se, but it's somethingthing. I think it would be a fun thing to do. I mean, it wouldn't hurt.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was at all. I think it no, not at all.
Speaker 7: I have to throw this out here. Go ahead, listen, think outside the box. If you don't do it, you get this, you get zero. But if you try something, you're gonna get zero points zero one percent. So you're gonna get something out of it. So that's why you think outside of the bus, where is everybody?
Speaker 5: Will Joe? Yes, sir, Well we can see more. We can see more of that if you turn your phone sideways.
Speaker 2: I can't with you, dude.
Speaker 8: Oh the hat is almost reminiscent of the hat that Beetlejuice wears.
Speaker 5: And you call me shrunking head. Yeah, girls, I love it.
Speaker 8: Comes up out of the graveyard. He's got that hat spinning on his head.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: When he's introducing himself.
Speaker 6: The thoughts Melissa has running through her head, David, I guess. So David's like, send help.
Speaker 2: One thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know how long you were running for, Daniel, but I just want to say to David, thank you for your service.
Speaker 5: Sir.
Speaker 6: I'm eleven Bravo and Georgia myself, and I appreciate you going out and doing law enforcement after kick ass, bro.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 4: Appreciate the army.
Speaker 8: So yeah, we met and we were fort oh.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, thank you for your service. That's outstanding. You didn't mention earlier.
Speaker 2: I I just have a blue corn.
Speaker 6: I was a grunt. They asked me, what would you like to be? I said, I just want to dig holes and shoot ship. They're like, all right, we got something for you right over here.
Speaker 4: And for guys like you to put your on point.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 6: Put me on point? Threw me in the clink a few times too, sir. Yeah, I got a little bit.
Speaker 5: And real quick. I wanted to respond to something in the life chair. Sarah Smith said, uh, something that she commented. She said, e m F apps are not accurate. I just want to clarify we do not use apps. We actually have EMF devices.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, correct with her.
Speaker 2: I agree with her, Actually.
Speaker 5: Yeah I do too. Just like all those ghost apps, they're all a bunch of they're all for entertainment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're like, woo, my name's Roger.
Speaker 7: You're like, okay, Oh, she's a nurse too, So how do you care paying the ass?
Speaker 8: Get rid of it?
Speaker 5: Hey, she had a confirm, but she just she just might be. She might be joining our next campound too. I'm not sure yet. She don't where.
Speaker 8: We can't come on, Sarah you need to join us.
Speaker 6: That's right, Sarah, welcome to the show. Absolutely get out there and doing. I tell you what, there's nothing like putting boots on the ground though. You know, like I say to everybody, if something like if I kid, it would be taking a chance, like, oh my god, nothing's going to happen to me. And I tell them, if not, we go for a nice hike through mother Nature and we all get to be closer to the earth, and we get to take a break, and we get to laugh and have fun, you know what I mean. And talk about bigfoot in the woods, and but there's nothing like getting out in the woods, man. There's nothing like when I enter our research area. Man, it's like it's way better than stepping on the softball field, or way better when I played hawk, you know, that excite and competitive feeling. Right, it's just an amazing, amazing spiritual feeling when I go into the.
Speaker 2: Woods like it is I did.
Speaker 6: I feel chosen from the experiences that I've had to have the experiences I've had, and and I don't care what anybody says. And I had somebody, you know, somebody I've known forty years, couple what last week ten days ago on Facebook, and his statement was during during a conversation, it's supposed to be you know, back and forth and enjoyable and enjoyable so you can get to the bottom of things, says.
Speaker 2: You might think it exists, Richard, but it doesn't.
Speaker 6: So for me like that, right, there is a full stop, and I'm done talking to you because as now there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 2: Now, we can't have a friendly debate.
Speaker 6: Now we can't have anything because you are you already gave your endgame, You already gave your period exclamation, right, so you're not even open mind enough to even have a conversation about it. You just want to be heard and sound smart. And and that's that's the difference, right. We don't need to be around people that want to be heard and want to sound smart. We want be around people that will grow something back at you, Devil's advocate, in a respectful manner and have that conversation because lo and behold, I've had that many times with people that were that were critics or skeptics or whatever the case might be. And I actually learned something by the end of that conversation, you know, and they learned something by the Isn't that weird if we just converse peacefully?
Speaker 5: Oh for sure, But Richard appreciate it's wasn't we know all like everybody on here, we don't just sounds smart. We are smart, right.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. I'm very smart, very smart.
Speaker 5: But thank you, I mean and asked to.
Speaker 2: I will not. I'm enjoying.
Speaker 6: I'm enjoying being called smart for the first time in my life. Shut up, Daniel, enjoy what you can? Yes, yes, could I ask again?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Are you staying on for a little bit because.
Speaker 5: Few more minutes? Yeah, we'll run a few more minutes, all right.
Speaker 6: I love the conversation. How do you guys, do have a lot of structures in your area? And how do you feel about structures? I don't know, if you know, Dan, I put up an evidence real that you could just play if you wanted, and and and on our gifted chair, we put zingers and peanut butter. I don't want to be reprimanded about feeding things. That's yeah, it's it's research. I don't want to hear it. I'll do what I have to do. I'm not poisoning them, I'm not shooting them. It's a fucking right. Just rely, I will not excuse my French. Sorry, David.
Speaker 5: Well, real quick, I want to respond to this comment right here. They want to know if I've ever checked out the Chestnut Ridge area, which.
Speaker 2: Yesh man he kicks ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I spent seven months up in Pennsylvania. I mean, and I'm actually technically lived there for about a good seven and a half eight months, but years ago before that, I've actually been up there. I spent almost two months up there doing a lot of exploring, but up to you know, more recently. Yes, I know all about the Chestnut Ridge area. That's actually part of the Chestnut Ridge area. Is where actually where I experienced for strange lights. So yeah, I've been studying and gathering reports from various sources and individuals. I've heard a lot of you know, I've actually written, well, I've interviewed, I should say, I've actually interviewed eyewitnesses who's actually had sightings and other strange art experiences along with the Chestnut Ridge So I know all about the Chestnut Ridge area, very familiar with it. Actually, where I was staying and living there was actually basically part of the Chestnut Ridge area. But yeah, it is a very interesting location. It seems like that general area, that patch of that stretch of forest, all the state forest that runs up from north and south along the Chestnut Ridge area in Pennsylvania, there is definitely a travel right there. There's actually there is a pattern there. I have to agree, and I have to say there is a pattern of reports throughout that area, and not just Bigfoot. There's actually been you know, I can't deny. I mean, I've heard too many of them to say that it's not true. But but a lot of people claim to see a lot of UFO that can be throughout that general area. So yeah, big putt in UFO wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't doubt it at all.
Speaker 5: Man, anything is possible anything else. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: So as you can see, I changed my background if I may just jump in here, and I did that so we could kind of see what we do with the Zinger Rappers, right, Daniel, you can make me solo if you want it to be bigger and I'll feel special like Wojo did.
Speaker 5: Gotchare.
Speaker 6: So we leave these Zinger the Zinger packages there and and what we do is we find Yeah, that's big for bring to Mama, please, thank you. Nice son loves Bigfoot. So these are the Zinger wrappers that we leave on the chair. If you notice what is unique about this, David, Melissa, do you know what is kind of unique about the zinger wrapper?
Speaker 2: Can you see it?
Speaker 5: That's a big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's new to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So so the zinger rapper doesn't have any claw, Max, it doesn't have any little rodent teeth box, there's no there's no there's no squirrels, there's no birds, there's no pecking, there's no nothing. If you can actually see, there's an indent at the top and the blue that almost looks like a finger rip when you or eye go to the store and we.
Speaker 2: Buy zingers, the kind of gross I don't, but you pull.
Speaker 6: It open right like this, You pull it open like that, and that's what you find.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So so that right there alone, you go, wow, look at this thing. This thing is opened with hands right, with thumbs right. So this is the types of research that we're trying to do. So what we what we ended up getting was an amaz in gifts, right, And I'll show you. I'll show you the amazing gift we've done, which I had up previous to this, Richie.
Speaker 5: Could I could I heard something on there on that. Now, one thing I do want to point out to people, for those who are not familiar with the various wildlife, I wanted to talk about raccoons real briefly. Now we know primates, both human and nonhuman. We have five digits, five thumbs, I mean five fingers, and an imposable thumb. Now, there are several small mammals that do have imposable thumbs. Raccoons are one of them, correct now from my understanding and my knowledge of raccoons. And my father contested to this because he used to hunt raccoons and he's seeing the destruction of the damage that they do the dogs and everything else. Yep, raccoon whether the very hands could open up a tin camp like get a can of suit, not get canna suit, they will open that.
Speaker 4: Can't speak right, so raccoons to leave a print?
Speaker 2: No, So so let me go back to let me go back to that real quick.
Speaker 6: And and here's the other thing is, we're not worried about ego.
Speaker 2: We have people that help us.
Speaker 6: And and one of the people that help us obviously, well, a couple of people in the vocals. They're wilderness experts. They have they had their own company for many years. And Tims of Tim's a guy that's uh, he's a forest ranger in thirteen hud An Acre Force.
Speaker 5: And we talked to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wildlife guy. And not only that. Wojo's brother is what they call him, reabilitator. Yeah, a rehaber, a wildlife rehaber. Right, so he's had raccoons in his house running around things like that. But my point is this, with the eyes, see how wide it is wide.
Speaker 7: Rich, real quick averag distiller eight, good seeing you man, good luck love the chat.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Gay, good luck with that with your big event and awesome job on the AI set up.
Speaker 2: By the way, I thought that was a great advertisement.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure how you gotta how you gotta video of VoJo wearing the hot hat, but that's interested.
Speaker 5: I can't believe I'd fit in the overalls, never mind that.
Speaker 6: That was hot, but real quick and then and and and your point is well taken. And we've had this discussion many times with the jaws of peanutbout it being open and there's no scratch marks, no nothing, right, and the jaws of the Peanut butter we put on pretty tight and to have them not leave a mock while trying to spin it, I find, you know, that would be tough for me to take in. Right, So, so hey, this is the fingerprints. Now, now Wojo.
Speaker 2: Could point out what's unique about these fingerprints?
Speaker 5: Well how about this? How about this? Real quick?
Speaker 7: Everyone's starting here, all right, so what so what what I mean? Ritchie asked this question, you know, he's like, hey, you know, what do you see here? Was like finger prints? Well what about the fingerprints? Well, the fingerprints when you look at your hands, you see how the you know, your the prince kind of curled, you know, like a half a loom shape, like a swirl. Yes, these prints are going straight across. And that's one thing I've noticed when Richie first done this in his studio.
Speaker 5: So you get to see it closer.
Speaker 7: And if you notice both prints, everything goes to one direction.
Speaker 2: Straight line. They're a straight line. And let me tell you this. You go, well, where did those fingerprints come from? Right?
Speaker 6: So here you go, I'm going to show you where those fingerprints came from. And these are the gifts that we get back. Sometimes you catch them slipping.
Speaker 2: Right, See that white paint on the ingredients.
Speaker 6: Yep, you see the white paint on the ingredients. It came off that ingredients area, right. You can see it's clearly smudged. It's now on their fingers. And now they're playing with the zinger wrapper, getting it open or whatever they're doing it. And there is the straight line fingerprints, and they have those two big lines right across the middle of them. I don't know if that's a hair fold or if that's their actual lines. Like we have an eye hands, we have one and two. Maybe they have double, I don't know. Interesting, No, right, that's really neatly on the painter.
Speaker 2: It looks like you can see some durable ridges also.
Speaker 6: Correct, you're right, David, that's really yeah, He's right. And that's and that's that was. You know, we had done this a hundred times. I have a whole evidence case over here with hundreds of rappers. I think a hundred of that in other places.
Speaker 2: There's hundreds of rappers in here.
Speaker 6: And that's the one that somebody's slipped up on. And and that's why we have a friend of ours. He's a scientist, Matt Moni's right, Matt Money has been all over with the UFOs and things like that, right, and it might show up with scaniversity.
Speaker 2: Who I'll try that for you, and and and he says, he'll say it.
Speaker 6: You know, the way to get to science is sometimes when you don't have a body, or whatever the case might be, you repeat the research, right, You repeat these experiments until you.
Speaker 2: Collect enough data.
Speaker 6: Once you collect enough data, then you could stock going into the realm of science. Different forms of science. Science just doesn't we need a body. There's other things before that that actual equal to science.
Speaker 2: Am I saying this is science? Well no, but it's at least biology because this finger prints right there.
Speaker 4: Right to answer a question and chat about let me ask it this way. Could you all have left it? Did you order any kind of an a text closure and thing handling the packages?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: Sometimes we don't because what I do is I wipe it down. Okay, I even left them a bottle, a bottle of water, right, put a little plate of it so I had the cap and when I place it on the ground, I push it down and uncap it for them.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: And also, whenever we collect the evidence, you do you use a stackle grab from the from the tip of the.
Speaker 6: Neck and we have our gloves and our paper bags, and we've done that plenty of times and we have a lot of that stuff. That's that's for our DNA for this to be, for this to be us with our oils in it.
Speaker 2: For one, it doesn't match the size.
Speaker 6: The fingerprints don't match because they're straight across and not swirly. It would have to be a very tight grip for a while to where we're you know, you get a little sweat going, a little oil built up for that to come off. That ain't that what that ain't That is not what happens. It comes out and it gets placed basically like this, and it's left and.
Speaker 2: That's how we do it.
Speaker 4: So answers your question.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's a great question.
Speaker 5: Question.
Speaker 6: Every question should be asked, and and and by going through that and having that conversation, now we've answered that question that someone else might have had that's not in the on the side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great question.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We Well, we've we've done this so many times that we've made mistakes and and we've come back and said, oh ship that might that might you know, make it look like this, or we might not get the answer we want because we did that, and now we're like very precise in how we set things up. Wojo sets up the chair. There's not two or three sets of hand setting up the chair. Wojo sets up the chair. I stand back, I talk on the live. Everybody sees the chair before, what it looked like, and what it looks like when we walk up to it.
Speaker 5: Afterwards, you're filming it and taking the pictures.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, so I do still shots and everything else. So we'll have still shots of the chair when it's set up and everything. So everything's very precise now. Although it looks like.
Speaker 4: Task conditions and standards sound familiar.
Speaker 2: Oh, standing soldier out, it's standing soldia.
Speaker 6: A few times. Yeah, I think scanner verse D. Who brings up scanner verse? I think that's a good idea. I'll try scanning it. I don't know if the reflection will bounce off it and not get the three D. But if you guys have don't have it, get it in your phone. It's called scan a verse one word s c A and I verse scan a verse. And if you don't have casting and things like that, you could actually pull up uh, you can actually scan the prints right and and the detail of the print in the in the three D scanner is absolutely astounding. It's something that, let me see, I don't know if I got one here that'll play for you. Well, see if that'll play. That's a snow one. It's a little tougher to see, but you could. You could see it spinning and stuff like that. And you can get a look at the three D version of and it always freaking stops.
Speaker 2: It pisses me off. Is it stopped on your screen?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes you gotta press play again.
Speaker 5: Hey Mike Tinsley. How you doing, buddy, Hey Tinsley.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so that's the three D version of something like that. That's the stuff that we could. You know, that will give you other forms of uh, let's see if I have another one.
Speaker 7: It also tells you the how deep the that that you know in that picture of the compressions and everything else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, here you can almost see toes and everything in this one.
Speaker 4: Do you need an Internet connection for operator?
Speaker 6: No, you don't, Nope, Nope, because I I use it on my spare phone that doesn't even have phone service.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have you have an iPhone or Android.
Speaker 6: I have an iPhone because it's way better than any android could ever.
Speaker 5: Here we go again, Here we go? No.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so so you know, so if you don't have casting with you, because it's had some remote areas to bring stuff, you know what I mean. That's in my back yeard. That's called the dream Ketchup, buppy, what do you want you want me to open it? I opened a few just relaxed.
Speaker 2: Look at the picture.
Speaker 5: How are you doing to see it? Left?
Speaker 6: And the dream Catcher on the right. It was on the cover of a book. These are other ones that were in the book as well. And it's the book is from Christopher Noel out of Vermont called uh here You Book The Sasquatch Structure is basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never met I never met Christopher Nowell or had in interactions, but I know of him. I know he's done a book. I know he has a theory on uh autism and big put.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he does greatly for it mm hmm.
Speaker 7: And he's onto something on that that's from Florida.
Speaker 6: That's from I believe Brooke Mullen. I didn't know that was in there, Sorry, Brooke. But yeah, here's a here's a little trackway we'll find in the winter time. We'll fall in it all over the place, hundreds of footprints.
Speaker 5: Like three different sideses with three different.
Speaker 6: Look at the see how it's intertwined. You see that. Yeah, that thing was locked in there, locked there it is. I'm big on structures, and one of the things we do we believe that there's a reason for for food, for game. They make traps and things like that for DA to kind of run into and and stuff like that and mockers. Obviously, as we all talk about the acts don't go here.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't necessarily believe that because I always go there and nothing's ever happened.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And that's a here we got off one of the peanut butter of jaws that we put vagabam on that he is still to be analyzed. Pretty wild stuff, very cool. Yep, that's out in Central, No Central. I love twists and things like that because I believe the twist the tree. You gotta have some kind of thumb, you know what I mean. Same thing here that one looks older, See well it looks now. The Native Americans did that to point towards water, to point towards game, to point towards places to sleep when they were out hunting, you know.
Speaker 4: And that's elder medicine.
Speaker 6: Bear Claw comes in on that because we go to her for guidance when it comes to the Native American theories and we even speak sometimes Native American different words and things like that. When we talk to them, we call them the Satanya. We say tomsy oki ah, things like that. This is Matt giving himself up to me. Sorry, that was completely out of line.
Speaker 8: I hate Danner rupt, but I have to be up at three a m. For work, so I gotta go to bed three am.
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, you are not human. What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Those are that we found.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate you.
Speaker 6: It's a pleasure meeting you, and I hope you guys decided maybe to come on our show sometime.
Speaker 2: We'd love to have you retired.
Speaker 8: Great talking to y'all.
Speaker 5: Great talking to you. Pleasure, pleasure, dishizzle.
Speaker 7: Uh. Going back to your comment about autism, we're not saying that they're there, that the big big foot out there is autistic, but they do have autistic traits, is there?
Speaker 5: There is a difference on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no way, I think it's still under healthy debate. I think it's no exactly.
Speaker 10: I mean I'm just saying, what with what we're saying.
Speaker 6: Sixty twist, that's a three sixty twist right there, three sixty all the way around. Yeah, that's twelve feet up in the air, and it's in there like a needle and thread, not mother nature. There's a dream ketcher behind me on my see it on the left, that's the dream ketcher behind me.
Speaker 2: Sorry I mean to cut you off.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, I didn't want to.
Speaker 7: Like a quick discussion that ended, but uh yeah, we'll just finish watching these pictures.
Speaker 2: I mean it's yeah, they're amazing.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is these are not the whirliwinds. I mean, this is just amazing unnatural stuff that we find.
Speaker 2: And again we go to experts.
Speaker 6: You know, Warjo has a friend of his that works for the University of Georgia and what he does is study tree behavior, a disease, weather patents and how that destroys them. There's the there's a dream ketcher broken behind me. See that proven that they take them down after it's right there, man, it's broken twelve feet high on a fourteen inch elm tree that snapped twelve feet high right in the middle.
Speaker 5: Fourteen inches in diameter. That's huge.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy. It was about a forty foot tree held down with logs. So we will send this stuff off to the guy and Georgia, his buddy who's he works with University of Georgia, and that's what he does.
Speaker 2: He studies trees.
Speaker 6: So he'll come back and basically scratch at his head, going, I have no idea what that is, so we don't. Oh, yeah, that one's eighteen inches long, almost eighteen and nineteen something like that in the frozen snow.
Speaker 2: Look at it. See the toe separation. See that that's in my backyard.
Speaker 6: I sent that to my older kids who still live with my first wife, and I said, hey, guys, this is out back.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: What the guys take on the tree twists?
Speaker 6: I believe the tree twists are exactly as the Native Americans used him. I think that they a lot of them, can start small and grow into different shapes. They keep them alive for reason. That's the inside of what we believe is a hut. You can see the indent in the ground, So I believe that they're pointing towards something, and when you follow them sometimes you'll see how they're twisted and pointed. They will point at something, but there's also areas that we have. We believe it for educational purposes for the juveniles and the smaller ones.
Speaker 2: Look at that twist and we believe, Yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Believe that they're they're teaching them, so they're not always pointing at something. When you get in these massive areas or all these trees are knocked down.
Speaker 5: D bok.
Speaker 2: That's one of the huts we believe. See the bends in the.
Speaker 5: Trees, not naturally, by the way.
Speaker 2: Right, and there's the peanut but them Josh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of daniels friends, hold Off, has one hill of a tree twist that he takes around to thy Fort advance and puts on display among the tables.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's an interlocking X right there. You see that exit. I just highlighted that highlights. One goes in front, one goes behind the tree, the other one front, the other one behind the tree. That's not a natural occurrence. Mother than nature is not going to interlock trees like that. It's just not happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You gotta look at physics, yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And you've got to be reasonable and rational and not just yell Bigfoot at everything. But I believe what we've collected is a huge amount of circumstantial evidence. You being in the police force, I could one one hundred percent put someone away from a murder with what we have without Bigfoot looking at me. Right, That's how I feel. It's got to be ninety five percent. I mean there's so much. Yeah, I do, and I believe that with what we have, what we're showing, and this ain't even all of it. We have recordings that will knock you off your chair, and they're gonna be coming out soon, but I'm I'm getting them confirmed by a linguist.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing. We have.
Speaker 6: A linguist we go to that has already had one of our recordings and said, yes, those are words. Yes, that's a vocal coming from a set of lungs and a trachea and they are communicating with each other. And he associated it with the tones of a person that's deaf. Mind blowing. Right, there's that track where you can see it a little better. How separated that was about. That was the one that was forty eight inches apart, right, you can.
Speaker 5: Take that down.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was forty eight forty eight inches.
Speaker 7: Fifty six inches and seventy three inches that we found that was the biggest from hill to toe of a stride.
Speaker 2: D Hoot and Grave sites. What did I just say to you today?
Speaker 5: Wo Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go back. We're gonna go back, go back to the Murdoch next week so we could get de Hoot to shut up. I love you, d Hoot. You can take that down if you can figure out to do.
Speaker 5: It real quick. Shizzle.
Speaker 7: Yes, No, we weren't talking about autistic children going into uh into the woods a big foot. But God bless you of your child and I am I was a special ed teacher for over five years.
Speaker 5: I used to teach autistic children, the older kids.
Speaker 6: No, no, listen and matvs again is one that is the scientist I was referring to. He has a child autism and we've spoken about that. He's the one who actually brought up on my very first podcast in December of twenty twenty three and we had a nice, nice round table like this discussion about it. How about how there's traits that they have that are very similar. And I have a d D and some days I get half of ten things done and other days like like like he pointed out. Dishizzle pointed out, it's like the absolute superpower, man, I can get thirty things done, immaculately, full of the CD absolutely kick ass.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm on some great meds, is what I'm trying to tell you. You know what I mean. So no, so I can relate.
Speaker 6: I can relate with what you're saying, man, But all the respect to you.
Speaker 5: That's what I just want to, like, you know, follow that up.
Speaker 2: And you know, no, I didn't see it, and I agree.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you did because I would hate for anybody to think that we're making light of that. We sure, as Hella not so with serious researchers. We love what we do with full of passion and excitement, with goofballs. But we have a great time in the woods and it's it's just yeah, it's awesome stuff, man.
Speaker 7: So Daniel on the on the peanut butter, like what Richie said, Okay, it's it's it's also you know, this is the only end they've been here before us, we you know, and it's like it's like being that good neighbor.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're in there, we're in the area.
Speaker 7: And yes we do leave them like gifts like food obviously, but it's also the research part. And going back to what Richie showed you was the peanut butter jib with the piece of hair. So Tim Vogel, our friend that was just on here earlier in the chat room. Uh, I was talking one time and goes, hey, why don't you put some like, you know, vasoline and put a coating around the peanut butter to see if you can get some you know, the digits are possible hair.
Speaker 10: So I had a cannon bag bomb.
Speaker 7: And I brought that and I smarted it all the way around and and sure as hell, that's that was our first result. Well we did that, and uh, you know it's uh, you know, it's it's you never know what you can find.
Speaker 5: It's research.
Speaker 6: Wait wait wait, But the follow up to that, if I may real quick, is we've been we've been kind of kind of taken in a sense because here's what happens was your research evolves, they evolved to your research.
Speaker 2: We cut, we come back and now the where is it? Here we go, this is what we ended up finding.
Speaker 7: You see how spotless that is spooed like a baby's tushy out.
Speaker 6: There like it came out of a dishwasher. We don't know how they were cleaning them because there's no water in them or anything. They started cleaning them to make sure there was no vagotball.
Speaker 5: Yep, you see look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at the difference. That one behind me was really clean.
Speaker 6: But we had it when they had sticks and they were they were picking them out, and I have one over the able to stick in it.
Speaker 2: That's still quarter the way full of peana butter.
Speaker 6: But then now when we find them, they're like this, well, they had no now what they're doing. They're leaving the rappers on them, they're not even taking the rappers off, and it's still spotless. So we believe that we're getting some kind of intelligence back by our actions from our actions, right, it's absolutely crazy crazy.
Speaker 7: You know, like Dave, if there's like an intelligent scale, A friend of ours explained this to us too, and I think he hit the nail on the head. Okay, Like our intelligence scale would be like an eleven, okay, and then you have the dolphins pretty smart, you know, dolphins would be like a thirteen or an ocre, like a you know thirteen fifteen.
Speaker 10: What we're dealing without here is in the twenties.
Speaker 7: And you know it being on this area for a year and a half, you know, because you know, we talk about this a lot, like you have to try to counter actor, kind of counter act. They're smart and they're super smart. And it's hot and I'll tell you that. And and one of the things that well we just mentioned about dogs, like a pack of coyotes at ten o'clock in the morning. Come on, you know, it's not too often here coyotes in a pack, you know, yelling and whatever, not yipping.
Speaker 6: There's no yipping, though, I don't know, so I know what you're I know, well you're bringing up.
Speaker 2: Is is different.
Speaker 6: When we get a mile out in the woods, there's dogs that live across the field from where we park. Okay, when we get a mile out in the woods, they sound like they're one hundred yards from us, so we went towards them to see what the hell was happening. Well, they stayed one hundred yards from us, and then we go another hundred yards and they stay one hundred yards from us. And eventually we're out led back to where we pocked and there's no dogs bocking at all. Nothing, And it's like a domesticated wild pack of dogs. It's not even like a coyote, like you know, Bigfoot has said to trigger to kind of help them. So after about six to twelve, I don't know, I'd say they got us close to a dozen times, let's be honest, right, And then finally I said, you know what, dude, go to the gift and share. I'm gonna go up to where we pack because we just got sucked out of the woods again by this dog sound. And I said, we're going to change things up. So I went up there. When I was standing there talking to my live audience, and I had this flash of black go right by between two trees like this.
Speaker 2: It was like this.
Speaker 6: It was like you can see the should of the and the and the brownness and it was like in between trees. And I said, and I'm yelling on the live, whoa Joe woja?
Speaker 2: You hear me? Go oh shit? And then I'm like, wo Joe woja to you're right to your right.
Speaker 6: And I thought he was further away, but he was actually at the end of the trail, and I told him what happened. I think what we did was we changed up our moo and that they're mimicking these dog and we got one of them, you know, actually Spocky that d Hoop brought up earlier, one of our good members. Uh, he goes back and he'll leave the live and go back and roll the tape and clip it and put it in a special message that we have with our live friends. And you could actually see the shadow of it, a shadow, a shadow.
Speaker 2: But that's all it was like. For me.
Speaker 6: It was actually it was like black. It was like black, black, black, doc of the nighttime black and it was just like this, and it went from one tree to the other. And you can hear me naturally react. I was doing this and I went, oh shit, and I said, between the trees, between the trees, I start yelling. But I think because we changed up our Ramoy the juvenile didn't know what the hell to do.
Speaker 2: He was just like, well, what the hell's this idiot doing?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But it was wild.
Speaker 6: So my point is, I guess we touched on a lot of topic structures, mimicking things like that. When the recordings come out that we have alls, I'm gonna say, is this And I know my friend Dehood is waiting patiently for them. They have to be verified by the linguist, and they have to be presented properly, because what we believe we.
Speaker 2: Have is history.
Speaker 6: And when you hear the recordings, you're going to realize that they can make any sound they want. They probably could sing, you know, Whitney Houston if they wanted to, you know, and then and then switch up to al Green. It is that profound of a range. And and you'll see that when you know, when they come out and certain people that that we've given, you know, the privilege of listening to them because we want their feedback.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily a privilege.
Speaker 6: I say it's a privilege because it's coming from what I believe to be Bigfoot, and to us it's a gift, you know what I mean. So you'll see that mimicking is very possible, very possible. Any bird, they want, squirrels, I don't care you name it. They everything, they can do it. They can do it all one percent. And we believe that these recordings prove that mimicking is possible. It's not a recording of mimicking, it's a recording of them within their family unit, and you can hear them how they communicate, and I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 5: My last thing, Maggie, last day.
Speaker 7: We're built on time, and the thing is is that we're always built on time.
Speaker 5: They're not.
Speaker 10: They're out in the woods twenty four to seven.
Speaker 7: I mean, they're out there, and that's why they call the watchers.
Speaker 5: They're out there.
Speaker 7: And the bottom line is is that they'll sit there by the gifting chair and you won't hear them for.
Speaker 10: Like almost an hour. Yep, that's how patient they are.
Speaker 6: They're there. They'll spend hours there. Well, that's that's the beauty of the recording. It's the Jane Goodall without being there. Yes, here we understand their traits. I had one gap. It was twenty one forty two nothing, not a peep. I could hear a mosquito five and this big creature wasn't making a damn sound. I thought he was gone. And then I heard the Zinger Rappers start to open it. I went, oh shit, he's still there. And these recordings we have them at the chair conjugating for four hours. At first I thought it was just two, but I found more further back that they when they approached and it was right around four hours they were they were getting comfortable and hanging around the gifting chair and it's absolutely wild man. And you can learn their behaviors by listening to them. You don't have to shoot them. You could understand them just by listening to them. You know, research kindly, research openly, do things that aren't going to hurt them.
Speaker 2: That is the only way you can be wrong in research.
Speaker 6: Other than that, Like Daniel said on my show, there is no way wrong way to research Bigfoot unless you're harming them basically, you know, trying to feed them whatever, you know, whatever it is. You know, and even as we questioned what we were doing, but we we went for it and it turned out to be a good thing. So just calculate, discuss, and and gather knowledge before you go out there and try gifting or researching them. But just do it respectfully, man, respect their lab, respect respect them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you guys experiment with Peterbarter like what they I'm years ago, I've done the same thing. You know, I was curious, you know, you know, before you know, I was like, okay that years ago. I've always heard people say, yeah, they liked peanut butter, used peanut butter, So I did it. I brought a jog peanut butter out there and I took some of it. I smeared it in the surrounding area. I placed it in once, you know, I place the jar with a cap on it. But I also put a trail camera on that whole location. Two weeks later, whatever it was, I went back to the location. Oh, the whole jar peanut butter was gone. Everywhere I smeared peanut butter like that. But I was going through my trail camera and here's a bear, you know, shown in every location where the peanut butter was smeared. Last image, last image, there's the bear. You can see it clearly in the middle of the photo of my trail camera image with the whole jar peanut butter in it's wall running off.
Speaker 2: And that's what sucks about what you're at. You have pierz that do that stuff. You know, we don't. We don't do any of There's no it's not here.
Speaker 5: Well, it's funny you say that, I mean, because you know, I hear, you know, I hear a lot of people say that in different states. The thing is, I love, that's how I love comparing bears A bigfoot for a number of reasons, because you know, a lot of people don't realize, oh, I don't see bears here. We don't have bears. But bears are almost as elusive as a big foot, even though we do see them. But it's I used to see bears in my National Force where my main research here all the time. I see their signs, but I don't see them as much as I used to. But you know, the bears are there. It's just you know, and not saying I'm not saying any of your interaction is bears, but I'm just saying in my area, I can see the signs, I know the bear signs, and it just it's just like I know they're there, but I don't see them. You know, It's just like the Bigfoot. I know Bigfoot there, but I don't see him. That makes any sense, you.
Speaker 7: Know, Well, your smell and your smell only out of all of us. If it wants the pinpoint, they could smell smell you up to like twenty miles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what we're dealing with is like.
Speaker 10: Up to twenty miles up, not more.
Speaker 2: In our area was very round here.
Speaker 4: It'll bit hit and miss, But I mean that's what's interesting about it. You're not gonna know until you do it and try. Yeah, you got it right, that zerl and got to know the wildlife, what they can do. You know, you're gonna have interactions with them, but just being able to distinguish between the wildlife and then the evidence you're bringing forward with.
Speaker 5: Yeah. You know, last time I went camping with my grandson, which we're getting ready to go tomorrow as soon as he gets off to school. I'm all packed up ready to go. Nice. But last time we were out the camping, we were you know, I took him on some small hikes. You know, he likes going up by the river. So I said, all right, we're gonna go hiking, go towards the river, you know. And and we're hiking along and we're coming a fire kind of a clear area we're walking through, and I know, just right off the back called these brought small ones, big ones, and even these holmost boulder sized stones completely flipped up and removed out of their spot. And I was pointing it out to my grandson, you know, and I was so proud of him. I said, Kayden, look, I said, you see those rocks that are moved away. I said, what did that? He said, bears. I said, that's right. You know, I was so proud of me. He you know, like he knew the bears are do I said, Now, I tried to ask him further, do you know why bears do that? You know, he didn't know what to say, but I said, you know, they're looking for food. They're looking for bugs and brugs whatever they could eat. You know, a lot of them. You know, they do that with logs too, you know, a little tear open a log, will roll over a log, you know, looking for bug.
Speaker 4: But I was so proud of him when he well, one of last thing about gifting right quick. I've never done that. But one of the areas we camped Daniel out at Elkhorn Lake a few years back, we seen some rock stacks, but now it is heavily populated people from time to time. But we left camp one day and there's some rock stacks along a small creek bed and they reset the rocks back up on it for the configuration going straight up, and everybody broke camp. You know, we had to go back to work and stuff, and uh, one of the guys that was camping with us went back three days later and he found a like a bunch of vines were taken together. Yeah, it looked like a reef, like a reef placed there by the stack of rocks. Now, to me, that is strange, that's odd. I mean, I can't logically think of a reason why a human would do that. Right, where did it come from? Who made it? I can't wrap my head around a person. Well, I'm not saying it responsible, saying, a stack of rocks, that's the communication thing. Then doing that with a bunch of mines and then leaving it, that's a gift for you, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know it's funny because the picture that he shared and showed us that I have found that exact same thing several several and I should say many miles away, but over off the parkway, if David knows what I'm talking about, on the lower edge of the parkway, below the Skyline Drive and the mountains over here, several miles probably the southeast. I was hiking along through the woods where I actually found some very interesting formations and structures out there. I was walking through the woods and all then I'm walking, I'm looking in the ground, and all said, what the heck? Is that I got pictures of it, exactly what David were describing that the other gentleman that found and showed his pictures of I have one. Always looked identical and almost made out of the same type of material, which I thought was very odd. You know, it was around the same side. It might have been a touch bigger maybe, I don't know, but it was out in the middle of the woods, laying on the forest floor. It was very interesting, you know what made it? Why did it leave it there? I don't know, but it was cool.
Speaker 2: No, it is wild. There's got a lot of wile.
Speaker 6: They've done a lot of wild things in our woods, and we continue to find structures and we go off to our research area pretty regularly, so we know when something's not right or something's changed. We know that, you know what I mean, there's a stick out of plate and well like, wait, that wasn't it?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: And most of the time we're right, you know, because we go two to three times, you know, like last week was three days in a row.
Speaker 2: This week we're gonna do two, thank you.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it's pretty regular, so we know, you get to learn more about their behavior. I think when you just frequent the same research area. And I'm privileged because it's seven minutes from my house, and we started in my other house in Bridgewater where it all started.
Speaker 2: We didn't just by circumstance show up there. We had incidences across the river, so we what do we do. We found a way to go over there, across the river. We get over there, we find structures, so now we're researching that area. And then we open up the map and we go across the street.
Speaker 6: We stay along the river, there's more activity, as we call it, as we deem it, and then boom, we ended up where we are two and a half miles from my property. So I'm privileged to be able to just drive. You guys, a lot of people I know have to drive miles like Hell, Red Dirt, Cryptid, Brian Terrell, great research, a great human being, open nought, a gatekeeper, shares his stuff, talks to us, compares notes.
Speaker 2: But he drives like four to six hours away to his research area.
Speaker 6: So we're lucky to be able to get out there and do what we're doing.
Speaker 2: And I think that has.
Speaker 6: A good explanation for all the evidence we have because we're always there and because it's within reach, you know what I mean. So that is kind of an explanation of why we get so much as that we get as well, because people say, how do you get so much?
Speaker 2: I'm like, because we're right there. Man, we'll have a bad day at work. I'm like, dude, I'm having a shitty day at work. Meet me at the spot. You know, we head into the woods. All better.
Speaker 5: If we can get you guys to double the double that travel time come down to us. I mean totally yeah, double that probably eight between eight and ten hour drive for you to come down to US.
Speaker 6: I tell you what, man, You know, as soon as I can, I absolutely will because I look, for one, I don't mind driving them. For two, I'd love to see some new places with some good researches, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's only going to help.
Speaker 5: And the way drivers will be there in four and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one last point I wanted to bring up right quick before we all get off of here. Sure, man, we go out of Slate Lick quite a bit, so that's where we camp our Slate Liquor. But me Molista go out there with Luna. We take her dog when we go hiking and stuff. I went out to pick up a couple of troll camps last month and first time Luna's ever done this, and it was it was daylight. It's about maybe ten o'clock in the morning. It about halfway between the gate and the lake. Was coming back to the truck. The uh, the the forest was totally dead quiet. I mean, I'm not saying that's unusual. Sometimes it's like that, but the other day it was totally dead quiet. And the first time Luna ever did this. As we was walking down the gravel roll heading back to the truck, she stops, turned around and looked at me and whimpered twice. Oh, not indicating she's smelling anything. She did not pick up any sit cones, nothing off to the left or right, front back got her attention. But she looked at us and went for twice.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And then I said, what's wrong, girl? Well then she calmed down. Then we kept on walking down the road.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: She's never done that before. And but I tell you what was She done that and made mean more normal. Normally we just walk okay because we've been out there so many times. It just made me more aware of paying attention from that point until we got back to the truck. YEP, what did she experience? Which was she trying to communicate to us if something wasn't right? A lot of people said, why the hell you taking a dog out here in the woods with you when you do well? Like you mentioned earlier, there's no right way and wrong way to do research.
Speaker 6: Because I'm gonna do a free American and I make my own decisions. Shut it, I David, it goes right through me. I'll do what I want. I'm a free human being. Mind your business if you if you don't agree with something, just keep it yourself due.
Speaker 4: Just exactly exactly, but I mean, don't bother. I ain't got no feelings to hert As far as that, people say what they want, Yeah right. I look at what we go camping. When we go out and do steakouts, that's just another tool. And we're gonna go out and do steakouts. We're not gonna do it as one big group. We're gonna split up and I'll take myself from Luna, maybe maybe one other person off of one direction, and Daniel take off in another direction. That way, you're said, it's just another tool who's saved by me having Luna. If there is something out there, may not put it towards Daniel, or Daniel go in his direction to push it towards us because we know dogs here see it smell better than we can of course when and we do our steakouts after dark. For the most part, it's just another tool of utilize. But she did that, and that that raises another question in that area. Why did she do that? She was two years old this fast December, it's two and a half now, and she's a hyper dog. She's not means, she's not aggressive. She loves people. And then to tell you that, but something just put her on edge? Why did she whip her? And that bothers me to this day. Could something I've been in the area that she since YEPQ was that something is not right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I believe so just because I'm not there, I'm not talking as a dog expert a dog owner, you know. And I had a dog that boxed at something all the time, always boxed at something. And this one particular time, she was going around the perimeter of the house whimper and crying, whimper and crying, and lo and behold there was a guy down the street that lived in the neighborhood that just got out of some kind of a psych wood and he was having some mental issues. But he was in my yard running around and the cops had the cops had a beanbag them with left lethal less lethal, and and lo and behold her.
Speaker 2: Her whole demeanor changed.
Speaker 6: She's never made she never made that sound again, and she had never made that sound before. So with that story, you tell me, that tells me that she sent something completely out of the ordinary, because she acted completely out of the ordinary. And what a beautiful dog.
Speaker 4: Dude, Hello, Luna, she uh, yeah, well, she doesn't have any problems growling every now and then.
Speaker 2: We've been at camp a night time before you in the camp. Look at a cheddar on that guy. Geez, dude, look at you. I've boy's got some lettuce. Look at that.
Speaker 7: But David, it could be multiple things too, because either either you know, Luna's seeing something possible the infra sound that you just don't hear, and she's feeling the point and and and something that's that's greater than her and you know, it's like a typical dog wailed between the legs, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Well, that's just it with her. She didn't act afreight afraid with her between the legs. But when you get to know your own dog's behavior, she wasn't looking in one specific direction, she wasn't smelling a sincne where walking she stopped, She turns around and whimpers twice, spoke to her, started.
Speaker 11: Walking towards her that she turned around and headed back to the she was talking to you, bro what Yeah, but again, it just it grifs my mind to try around.
Speaker 4: Why would she do that? But I'm glad she did because, like I said, I was more at tune surrounding.
Speaker 2: And that's you know, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: As much as people will shit on you about doing that, she could probably save your life in the same sense, So it's one hundred percent equals. So just shut up with that, you know what I mean. It drives me nuts. It's like if you're out there and if you haven't done it, shut your mouth.
Speaker 5: You don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't know my dog. You don't know how she behaves and what she wants to do. Mind your business.
Speaker 4: She may never ever do it again, But I mean, it gives me something else to look at.
Speaker 2: For her in her behavior aspect.
Speaker 6: Sometimes something tells me she's going to characteristic. I want to throw that out direct. QUI no doubt, man, man, I love it. I think we've covered animals now too, We've covering it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. You know there's so much more we can get into on this. I mean, because my mind is flooding with things. I want to talk about the branches off of everything we've already discussed. But you know, with given the time, some of us, unlike David, we got to get up for work in the morning.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well David earned that ship.
Speaker 5: I know. I got five in the morning. I'm ready.
Speaker 10: I'm ready to hang out.
Speaker 2: See you, Tinsley. We love you, bro.
Speaker 6: I love seeing this, yeah, man, I love seeing the support on the side. Thank you everybody for being here. One of our good friends and our live family is here tonight. And uh, I just can't thank you guys enough. And I know you watch Daniel anyways too. But it's good to all these familiar faces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even fan base, even.
Speaker 2: Big Pleasure yeah big yeah. No great meeting you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Richie, I want to thank you. I can't well things. I can't thank you enough. If you ever since you promoted this that you're going to be on here tonight with us. Yeah, I mean I've seen more numbers go up on my end. Uh, I'm talking about subscriptions, they follow I've got new friend requests, I got followers jumping up. I mean it's I mean, yeah, it's crazy, but I mean thank you guys for you know, subscribing to this channel right here and following. Uh. I've actually, you know, I got people waiting to jump on my friends list. Facebook only allows up to five thousand people. I've been at the max for a while. I've actually knocked out a few to bring in the news, you know, because if we do.
Speaker 6: That, if there any of us that, if there any of our people, you want them. They're absolutely amazing, amazing people, And I see chaos standard for productions. What's up, dude? That might that must be awesomet all because Tinsley just left. So Tinsley allowed them to use the computer to say heidas or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah I know Mike, Hey, I know, Mike. He's on my friends list.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Mike, Mike Tingsley. You called him one night.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah, he left.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 6: We could talk shit about him. Now, Oh, Daniel, you're very welcome. You're very very welcome, and I'm listen. It isn't me, it's them. We're just truly, truly blessed to have people believe in our methods, believe in our research, be part of our research. They're not just believing in it. They're wearing headphones and watching on the TV with us. They're asking questions. Trust me, look at Tehoot. She asked many questions and tells us what to do all the time.
Speaker 2: But we love her, We love her family.
Speaker 6: You know their family, and I hope a lot more of your people that are watching right now. Get over to Banto and Richie B on YouTube and hit the notified button and check us out in the Woods tomorrow night at five pm Eastern time, and we're going in the woods again.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go in the woods again, and we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna put the podcast off another week because we're going in Saturday as well. Because night investigations are freaky. Those things are wild, dude, wild.
Speaker 2: Please join us.
Speaker 6: Please go over to like and subscribe on a banterid Richie B, Bigfoot BANTWD, Richie Bee and hit that notified, Bell bell and come into the woods well as put on your headphones.
Speaker 2: Work with us.
Speaker 6: Be respectful because I have moderators. One of them's d Hoot and she will throw your ass out. She's from Texas. She's got a quick trigger. Don't mess with her. So come in and be respectful. Okay, No, we have a great team. Spocky from Spocky's Paranormal get over and like to subscribe to his channel. He's another one. Like I said, he analyzed a lot of our sounds and me and we don't always see eye to eye. We don't have to have people that see eye to eye. It's okay, but we treat each other with respect, and then we'll get further into the research. Then we're gonna learn something, whether it's what we want to hear or don't want to hear, but we're gonna learn it whether we like it or not because we treat.
Speaker 2: Each other with respect. So please join us.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: We have a great, great following. And yeah, they know we love them all. Man, they're all intensely still here with busting ship. Shut up, Tingsley, I love you, bro.
Speaker 2: He comes back.
Speaker 5: That's out there. We'll put on fine bags too.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, we always have them. I just sometimes have mine hit him, that's all. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, you know one thing I want to go love the real quick too. For those you do and don't know, you know, you guys watch them us live right now on this YouTube channel big for Zone ecb RO well a lot of my interviews that I've had recently and even this tonight while you guys, you know, for those who may jump on here late. Uh, for anybody in the future or whatever it may work out, Uh, this will be on the audio version. All this gets uploaded to my online radio program each c b r O Bigfoot Radio. You can find a nice spreaker or any of your favorite podcast platforms. If you're not just a YouTube fan. Again, if you're a podcast listener, any of your favorite podcast platforms, you can find e c b r O Bigfoot Radio. We're part of Media Swatch Network and before long, you know, I know you probably doesn't want to say nothing too soon, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. But Richie uh Benjamin with Richie B. You know, you guys will be able to hear him in Mojo soon on your favorite podcast platform because they're coming to a media squatch as well, so.
Speaker 2: We are can we call media squatch comment? Thank you for that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely no problem.
Speaker 7: Distillery Bye, by the bye.
Speaker 5: The Auburn Distillery up in Massachusetts. Yeah, getting you get in your car. I'm got rich.
Speaker 2: It's down what they call it down? What do they call it? Maine down something? What is it? Doubt? No knock doubt?
Speaker 6: I figure what they call it. They have a saying. I don't know if you're from Maine. Helped me, but either way, that's where Opos Distillery is. Please get up there this weekend and Enjuli your labor day weekend. Up there, have some whiskey. They got a whiskey tasting, and whiskey tasting in a bigfoot contest.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be good.
Speaker 5: They got three different text of rum. They got three different types of rum, and one of them is a bigfoot rum called the Sasquatch saw mill rum. It's a silver rum. It's a clear rum.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know nothing about that, and you don't want me doing that. So I was the one thing in life I was terrible at was drinking. I got sober in nineteen ninety seven and I haven't looked back since. Thank god, amen, Manny blessings. Sense I just was horrible at it. Let's let's leave it at that. David, don't absolutely.
Speaker 5: I've been sober for three weeks and I'm miserable.
Speaker 2: David, real quick, if it's number.
Speaker 5: I failed to say this earlier because we were in the middle of discussion and conversation that. Uh if Kurt, Kurt, if you're still listening, I want to thank you. Kurt actually sent it. Yeah, he did a super chat sent in ten dollars to the super chat. Thank you very much, and uh, yeah, that's awesome. I appreciate it every little bit of help.
Speaker 6: So yeah, dude, he always says to me, where's your super chat, And I'm like, dude, it's being Trent.
Speaker 2: We're moving on, name a business name. So right now it's all down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So anyone's still listening, if you want to add to the super chat, if you are watching on YouTube, it's on the bottom right hand corner. You'll see the dollar symbol, the doll symbol. Just click on that and send it in whatever you like. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Jet you can.
Speaker 6: You can send it twenty five cents, fifty cents, one dollar, ten dollars. Oh, you could be better than Kurt and sending it eleven and you could be the big winner tonight.
Speaker 5: You get helped Molist to get a new stool rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they broke it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: You know what, Hey, thanks for my new sponsor. I could I could afford to buy what I need for my upcoming camp out here with me and David and the Grit in the gang. I got some things I've been looking to get that I need the necessities. Man, what a blessing.
Speaker 2: What a blessing. Hey, And that's hard work.
Speaker 6: Kudos to you man going to you gotta go get it if you want to do it. Man, it gets expensive out here. People don't realize that it's and it's not just about equipment. It's about gas. It's about time, it's about this about it's not easy out here. And I'm just titing to I'm just trying to open up about that more and ask because I have a podcast crew and that we're all having meetings going Hey, the other one who's got to kind of you know, And I'm like, okay, because I hate Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's Kurt.
Speaker 2: I hate doing it. Where is he? Man?
Speaker 5: Do it? Kurt? Yeah, there's Kurt, right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, Kurt's my dude.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: He was, Uh, Jason Kenzie was in his area, and uh, I know Jason, So I said, Hey, I said to Kurt, hey, go over and get a healthy with Jason for me and send it, you know. And he's like, oh, I'm not I'm not Richie bat Wojo, And I'm like, dude, hang on a second.
Speaker 2: So I get a hold of Jason.
Speaker 6: I go, hey, you got to get a picture with my buddy, Kurt, dammit wearing his panther. Would Richie be merchandise? So Kurt gets a picture with panther. Would Richie be merchandise? But it's the Woe Show, says boom freaking shirt, And I'm like, dude, he didn't set this up.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 6: So he got he got to hang out with Jason Kenzie and he deserves that because he supports and he's an awesome dude. He gets the big picture and he wants to help. So that's a good dude to have around.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got to meet I got to meet Jason Kenzie for the first time back in was it June at the Pennsylvania event I was speaking at. And uh, I mean I've only shared with him. We've only had conversations online, but it was the first time that I got to meet him in person. So yeah, our new show, our new series that were promoting U in currently in production, and Bigfoot Explorers is going to the same streaming network that Jason has his series on. So that's exciting. No, not to be fowesome.
Speaker 2: Awesome over and fowsome. It's awesome with an F that's right.
Speaker 5: Wait, yeah, he's removing all his stuff from Uh yeah, Jason is removing all his stuff from too because to be no longer uh phase people to have their content there, so they're going to be losing a lot of content. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's not nice to be goodbye.
Speaker 6: Yep, So f Awesome Remember that Fowome Fowesome is one of.
Speaker 5: The first networks in the streaming services. I mean, there'll be other platforms will be on, but Fossom will be the first one coming up soon. So be on lookout for Bigfoot floor.
Speaker 4: The other day to see what it was about, see what kind of programming they had on there. For my TV and internet stuff will work fine, I mean yeah, no lag, no anything, nothing like that. And looked like I had a pretty love of good content on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they do. I I've been browsing on quite a lot. They got a lot of big fresh stuff on there too.
Speaker 4: And it's all free too. They make their money from all the ads on there. So download the app. It's free and uh what you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And for those who don't have a smart TV, if you don't have if you can't download on your TV, use your phone, watch it on your phone.
Speaker 2: Everybody else smart TV, Daniels, what are you talking about? Doesn't have David? You have a smart TV, David, I just bought two new ones. There.
Speaker 4: You go, smart enough, smarter you you.
Speaker 2: Had low i Q television.
Speaker 5: I mean we got a smart we got a smart TV in the living room. But I mean I'm in my room, my bedroom. I got a forty eight inch flat screen in there, but it's not it's a older.
Speaker 4: Flight for the living room. And then like so much, I had to replace one of the bedrooms. I got to say one to fifty. It's like a big old to David.
Speaker 6: Daniel just said he doesn't have a smart TV in his bedroom. What let's all just take any point, let's have a moment of silence.
Speaker 5: I need more superjats.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't. And he's like me, my big for a radio.
Speaker 5: Program just got his first sponsor in forever, you know, so you know I need more of that too.
Speaker 7: So I'm sure you must go through a lot of rolls of aluminum foil, you know, just to kind of keep everything in place.
Speaker 4: Now, Watch next Week received hundreds of TVs in the middle.
Speaker 6: Hey, Kurt w says, I got Hey, wait, I got a smart TV but no internet?
Speaker 2: So how smart is that? What do you mean you have?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He just gave you his ten ten dollars. I couldn't afford into that.
Speaker 5: I'm in the same boat, man. I got the smart TV out in Liberally, but we have no internet here. So that's how it goes. Oh my god. You know when I had to upload and do you know what I do when I had to upload and do all like technical edits and everything. I mean, I do a lot of the editing at home, but if I have to upload something or download something, I do it when I'm at work because I have Wi Fi at work.
Speaker 2: He's just kidding, boss, He's just kidding, boss.
Speaker 5: He doesn't do that.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do you know, gonna be able to afford a TV? Ever? To keep talking like that.
Speaker 5: Bro. Hey, my boss and my fee brother, they see me on the phone all the time. They just they don't question me. They know it because I work in the department I work in. They know I'm like, I'm basically almost like my own boss.
Speaker 2: Nobody messes me back, like, like, he doesn't even own a smart TV. Just leave alone. We don't want to ask. He's handicapped. Basically what he said, that's that's why the guy that doesn't have a smart TV.
Speaker 6: But if you don't have a smart TV, and everybody in the world went, huh.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're a smart team and don't have in internet and then just use your phone. There I rephrased that, and then they put in the rebind himself to work.
Speaker 4: He goes down looking for Bigfoot. So we have to work alone.
Speaker 5: I'm glad me and Curtain are in the same boat.
Speaker 6: I don't have any telephone polls by my house and haven't gotten satellite into that yet. I'm in the woods. Well that's good, bro, least you're in the woods. I'm not doing stylink either. That ship's expensive. That's freaking h See.
Speaker 5: We we have fiber optics up to the house here in the neighborhood we live in five five, seven years ago they installed the fiber optics, the fiber.
Speaker 6: Glow, don't do.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't know it hooked up. It's just a matter of having activated. That's a whole. It's a whole.
Speaker 7: Definitely has been working around here for twenty five years.
Speaker 5: And we had it's installed to the house here. But we just you know.
Speaker 6: What, am I learning to like the Kurt doesn't have telephone polls and you got TV from nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 5: Hey, we still have a shirk. We still have cans with string attached to the community.
Speaker 2: Okay, that that makes sense. That makes sense. And the guy's coming here.
Speaker 7: In the woods, it's probably current, probably trying to trying to make a phone call to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, dude, he's more technology going than anybody.
Speaker 2: And he has like no smart TV in his bedroom.
Speaker 5: What he just says, Some of them, some of us are still living like the Waltons. Hey operator, connect me to David Lester.
Speaker 2: Connect connected to me. Sorry I can't, you'd be really scowl. Wait a minute, by elder, Thank you, Alda. Hopefully see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I didn't come and call please please hold yes.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah it's me. What I want to go tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Hey wait a minute, Oh tune in the Tokyo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wait a minute. I think I hear David at his house.
Speaker 2: Five dollars. That was into that money.
Speaker 5: So hey, hey, cur you send me more. I could get another one of these uh herbal micrones, not.
Speaker 6: One that's cry along painted either, like that one that was only that.
Speaker 5: Was a seven hundred dollars microphone that looks like a popcorn ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you get a seven dollar microphone, says Green Acres.
Speaker 5: Baby, it's a place to meet. Yeah, I'm from the Lizards. I probably think we're a bunch of linen sticks, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, we had fun.
Speaker 6: And if you missed all the big foot talk, the paranormal talk, then you should have got here sooner. I thought it was a great time man, A great meeting David. David again, I'll extend an invite onto the Banter Richie Bee podcast to you and your wife. Come on over and hang out with us some night. We do Saturday nights at six pm Eastern time, US time. So every Saturday, well not every Saturday we've taken we've gone Into the Woods live now the second week in a row because it's so much fun. But we have September sixth we have Kerry Lynn Shellhorn actually a medium, psychic, Kerry Lynn Shellhorn, amazing human being. We're gonna talk some Big four with her. We're going to discuss her abilities and things like that. And then on the thirteenth of September, we have the gentlemen that owned doc Realm TV, a platform that we're on that you subscribe to. We have some exclusive stuff coming up with them, so they're on every Roku television all over the world, every Amazon fire stick all over the world, doc Realm TV. So they'll be our guests on September thirteenth to sit down and talk with those guys. So make sure you and they're paranormal, they're bigfoot, they're cryptid, their UFO, they're everything. Man, those guys are wild. So that show is going to be absolutely lit. Make sure you get your popcorn. And I gotta tell you, Kerry Lynn Shellhorn is another one. She's a squirrel on red Bull, that's what she calls herself. So her and I clicked so well together and she's a true blessing to this Earth. Trust me, you don't want to miss that show either, So definitely get over there and check that out too. But this Saturday, the podcast will be in the woods via YouTube live. Make sure you're there. Last Sunday we had over twelve thousand viewers, so you want to know, Yeah, make sure you get it the whole weekend. Last weekend was almost twenty two thousand viewers. Yep, So yeah, you want to make sure you get in the woods with us and check out what's happening. It's a good time and you're gonna be honest with the Trolls are the most exciting pot at times. If big footing running around and yelling stuff, then we get the trolls. I got some pretty good comebacks. You don't want to miss them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make sure you have internet if you want to watch all the all that despite your smart TV, have the internet.
Speaker 6: A really good phone plan. Like Kurt w must because he's always with us. He's like a brother man. He's a good dude. You shouldn't get my chat up. See there it goes. You got to get a super chattering you know, he got a telephone pole.
Speaker 2: Settle down. I appreciate you, bro, you know I do. Man, we talk. He's a good dude.
Speaker 6: Man, I've got these people are my friends, and I haven't even shook their hands yet.
Speaker 2: You don't have to. You just don't like Yeah, you just understand each other.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a great, great gift.
Speaker 6: It's one of the one of the met When I started this podcast, I lost my son in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: He was still born.
Speaker 6: And this is my therapy, This life is my therapy. I could hear him saying, Dad, get up, Get up, get up, because I was curled up in the fetal position for months and I just could barely move and the pain was so great. And I wasn't worried about anybody insulting me or anything. You could never hurt me like that. This is him right here. You could never hurt me like that. So you could call me what you want. You could tell me Bigfoot's fake. I am absolute, one h percent bulletproof. And you know, sometimes I might be in a snocky mood and give you a little shot back, but most of the time you ain't touching me like that pain touched me. So I started the podcast out of passion, and I could hear him say, tell them your story, man, tell them your story. And I come out of the Bigfoot closet and I had friends coming up to me, going, you believe in Bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Really, dude, you're right?
Speaker 6: Like they just thought rich Brault what they were, just flawed by it, and I did. So this is therapy for me. The friends on the side, the people on the side, the therapy.
Speaker 2: They help me.
Speaker 6: Man, They understand, they know my story, they can relate with me, and we don't always agree.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So, you know, meeting guys like Daniel, David, Melissa, everybody out here that are quality people in the bigfoot world doing the research right absolutely helped me get through every day.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate all of you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Hopefully in mid September, we'll have tomorrow stuff to report on.
Speaker 2: We were the week long camp out coming up. Week long dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do a couple of week long camp out May and September. Well for a week. I mean, I'll be out there a little long.
Speaker 2: Grace.
Speaker 4: You go out a couple of days in advance, you can make sure we get a campsite before the weekend comes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll be up there. I'll be up there on the thirteenth. I mean, I've been advertising to everybody else the fifteenth or the twentieth, but I'll be up there at least on the thirteenth.
Speaker 6: Can you can you I'm sorry, truck, can you while you're talking, could you put up Mountain Bucks comment that he has there?
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm going out Thursday again. So I'll be out there Thursday.
Speaker 6: You guys will be a whole entire week in the woods. I'm so jealous. Y'all do hunch during football season. I figured I'll be hugging your tom Brady jerseys.
Speaker 5: L O L.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, buddy.
Speaker 6: When you're a legend like Tom Brady and you built such a dynasty like the Patriots, did you don't have tom Brady's shirts, bro. I have tom Brady under rus, I have tom Brady pillowcases, tom Brady bed sheets, I have tom Brady curtains every I have a Tom Brady tattoo somewhere where I can't even show you. Okay, let's just say this. It's a tattoo of six rings.
Speaker 5: Call me, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And on that note, one off, we should sign off.
Speaker 12: That just lost how many subscribers, not just I do daily.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, I do want to thank you guys so much. I want to thank all your listeners that came from your channel over here to listen to us chat and you know, shoot the ship and it's been a lot of fun. We had a lot of great internaction tonight. And uh, you know, and you know again, if anyone that came on here late, if you miss this, go back and watch again or to listen, go on. Within the next twenty four hours, you'll be able to listen to this on ECB or different radio on any of your favorite gust platforms. So uh, that'd be I said, we're gonna call it to night. Yeah again, some of us do. Gotta get it up early.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Guys on YouTube like and subscribe and everybody keep climbing. I love you baby Jack and I love your mama, Daniel. Thank you so much for your blessing of having us here tonight. Wojo Mike Coles is a kick ass dude. I love you, brother. I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you guys, very.
Speaker 5: Much, Thank you, Hey, thank you guys. You guys have been awesome. Thank you, thank you,