Speaker 1: Get ready for it, all right, eight fourteen pm Eastern here on the coast of what we used to call America, And believe it or not, it is the fourteenth day of November twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. Anyway, I'm live, all right. I've only done one live show this week, but I did put out some old ones just to keep everybody happy, hopefully or unhappy, depending on who you are, and during this time when I'm trying to prepare to go to Dallas on the nineteenth. But look, I'm exhausted from dealing with people anyway. And I gotta tell you it's just I haven't even dealt with that many people, but they are exhausting more by volume. Nowadays they pack a better punch. There's no shrink flation on that, Okay, just saying anyway, And I had is it a mercury retrograde? And also, I don't know rapro grade or something? What is this? I don't know. My electronics are conspiring against me. Everybody hates me. I should go eat some worms. Yeah, I don't know. I can't do it. I just I can't do the worm thing. Maybe you guys, can I can't. I know we're supposed to all eat insects if you're a crunchy person or whatever and you're stupid, but I can't. You know, look, if there's a nuclear apocalypse, I'll figure it out, but I don't want to be here afterwards. So anyway, what can I say? It's Friday, and you can call in help me out. I don't want to talk about politics. I really really really really really don't. But whatever you want to talk about, it's up to you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I have my co host back with me, which is probably why this show is going to go a lot better than it did last week. Three one nine five two up in five zero one six. Even though you know, I realized the Friday night show has been counterproductive for me, I still do this because I want to give you guys a chance to speak. So there you go. That's the way that's going to be. And what was that Chevy Chase used to have a good line in the seventies. No he didn't anyway, he used to fall down doing Gerald Ford and somehow he got millions of dollars. I never thought he was funny. Either he's kind of like Rogan, he sort of sucks, you know, outside of one or two TV shows he did that where he was, you know, really good at I don't know, Chevy Chase. He seemed old when he wasn't old. He never was funny to me. Joe Rogan a horrible stand up act. I mean, you know on Fear Factory's kind of funny as the guy who wants to be a comedian and also punch people in the face in the MMA ring great otherwise podcaster, yes, blessed position. But I talked about that on the last part. Anyhow, enough out of me, Be Pete, how was your two weeks now? Because you weren't here last week, But I'm glad you're back. You know, I'll talk about why it is. I wanted to help be Pete out with something during this past two weeks and could not. But anyway, I don't want to get into that necessarily. I just want to find out how you're doing. Really, we had a little communication confusion which caused me to be late when I was actually on time for this show, and I apologize. I want to give to Florida you as much as possible today. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. This week has been a lot better than last week. Last week was kind of a living hell between stuff being torn up, not working, and contractors in here. I think I'm halfway back to normal. But I either won a yard worker or a new elbow for Christmas because I have cut down enough brush. I got a pile out there I've cut down past week. It's probably the size of a bus. So I got to get it moved out to the street.
Speaker 1: Talk at a short bus or a full bus.
Speaker 2: No big bus? Okay, yeah, clear in that back corner of the property. Back there, it's just been a living hell. Now I'm in an area that's all briers that have grown up into saplings, probably fifteen twenty feet high. So you cut it once and then you cut it four or five times to get it on the ground where it just hangs above you.
Speaker 1: You know, because you're where you are, do you have the kind of property where you could grow stuff? I mean, could you make a nice garden out there? You think?
Speaker 3: Or what?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, my yard's big enough. I've got I've got a set of horseshoe pits on one side of the yard, and I'm going to put a set on the other side of the yard. That way, morning or afternoon. If you want to play horseshoes, you can do it in the shade. Okay. Besides that, back behind my garage, I've got a big enough area to put a garden, to put a botchy court. I mean, I've got plenty of room back there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, and that's what I'm doing, is clear in the last eighty feet in this one corner, this just was let grown up for years and years and years, and I'm reclaiming it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason it's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't me. I wasn't asking because of the space. I was asking because of the quality of Like how well does stuff grow on that property? Because you could have lots of space, But if you got nothing but sand and crap, you know what I mean, You'll have to dig deep to turn it over to get good good earth, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But some people, all you here in the coastal plain, we've got this sandy loam that's good for drainage and good for growing crops. I mean, anything from tobacco to corn to soybeans, it'll grow.
Speaker 1: Okay, in my.
Speaker 2: Yard, I've got grass on a good part of the back. It's the front I've had trouble with all the leaves. I've got these huge oak trees I've got I've got two oak trees out in the front yard. Three people standing touching hands couldn't wrap around the trunks. They're that big, they're that old. Okay, so the front yard is really shaded, but the back is wide open and most of it's grass right now. But now I've got to install a fence to keep the idiots from the park from cutting through property. So that's another thing coming up in the next two weeks. I think I'm just going to go buy about two hundred feet a freaking razor wire and just set it back there with a warning sign and let them shred themselves cutting through there if they want to. I mean, I've gone to the city. They don't want to pay for a fence on their property, even though it's a nuisance drawing people through other people's properties to cut through there. It's just paying the ass. So I'm just going to end it all. They was just going to put a raisor wire and a machine gun missed.
Speaker 1: That's the way you're going, Okay, So don't bother grow in a garden then unless you want to bury the bodies in it.
Speaker 2: Fertilizer, man, that's what the multipiles for.
Speaker 1: That's what the multipiles for. That's great. Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, in fact, that fact that lived chipper up and go to town.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't for that fargo, and don't forget look coffee grounds and eggshells along with you know what I'm saying. It's helpful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know something, my aunt, and this is one of these old things that you learn from old people. Yes, she used to whenever she fixed eggs, she would take the shells yep. And she reached up in the cabinet and pulled down this big mason jar and she'd crack it open and throw those shells in there. Periodically, she would take it outside, take the top off, and take like a stick or a wooden spoon and break up the shells in the water that they're in.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I got a whiff of that craft. That is the rankest smelling water I have ever. I have smelled death before, and it didn't smell that bad. Okay, And she took it. You take it and you pour it on your houseplants. It doesn't smell in the room because you don't have the lid off that long. But it will grow anything. Absolutely, I don't care what it is. You put this crap on it, you could grow You could grow pot plants on a bowling ball. This stuff is so strong.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what though, wicked. Are you sure about that description, because I got to tell you a few years back when we first moved into the trailer park down here, and we were on the trailer park side where there were literally refurbished FEMA trailers okay, that people were living in that you know, ended up here during some storm probably in the nineties or whatever. These people were living in those. A guy died in there right dead as summer, I mean hot summer in the South here, and a guy died in there, and he was probably in there for about three weeks when they brought him out. I mean, the coroners were like vomiting, literally going outside and vomiting after dealing with it. And the smell that like wafted off of and out of that container, because look, it's basically a metal container that this guy's been heated up and now for three weeks after he died right, you're telling me that that egg shell water is worse than that, or are you saying it's worse.
Speaker 2: Than just it's worse than that, It's worse than that. We had a guy we had an ambulance call over on a railhead in Germany and we had to go a guy got electrocuted on the lines over the railhead cook and we had to go pick him up. And yeah, that guy cooked. Now, that was probably the worst smell I ever smelled. That's when you break open the mental Latham jar or the vics and cover your nose with it before you go up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to put up this eggs shell water.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you this eggs shell water will grow anything. I'd never heard of it before. And apparently she had been keeping a jarl water since she was a young lady and she was in her eighties when I learned about it. But the stuff.
Speaker 1: Works, yeah, now, and it just made wherever she dumped it like just more fertile. Right, I mean, I don't know what it is with that.
Speaker 2: Uy. She'd used it. She'd used it on our house plants. You couldn't you could take a house plant that was you know, one day from absolute death. Take it over there and shoot it with that stuff, and it'd be perked up in the next day. I mean, it was just amazing. You know. She had the best house plants I ever seen in my life, and she'd use it in her darten on certain things.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice.
Speaker 2: I didn't think egg shells, yeah, you know, I wouldn't think eggshells would be that nutritious. I know, the calcium eventually breaks down and leaches into the water, but other than that, I don't know if it's the remnants of the egg and the shell that ferments or what. But it's I don't know. It's just amazing the way this stuff works. That's a circle grow.
Speaker 3: That's the people.
Speaker 1: These people always confused me with this vegan philosophy where they're like, oh, I want no animal product involved, and it's like, yeah, but you don't quite understand that when there's like absolutely no animal product involved at all, no no living anything, you know, like creature involved, and you just use plants, your plants don't grow. You need stuff from animal product in the earth. It helps it. I mean, yeah, technically speaking, you can grow some vegetables just off of the you know, the fallen vegetables, right, you put them, you recirculate them back into the earth, they break down whatever. Right, But the thing is places where it grows well, or where it used to grow well, or where like fruit grows wild really nicely. There's usually dead animals that wind up, you know, ending up in the soil. And the thing is it's part of that that feeds the soil as well, so you get better results. You know, the blood and such and the dead worms and everything else helps the soil. You know, Like you can't go completely critter free, is all I'm saying. And some people think you can. It's impossible to do and have really healthy, robust things grow. So I never understand that. It's like, look, I know you don't want to, you know, do it to a maximum. And I've always agreed with the idea of like, you know, use the thing, don't just hunt for sport, you know, stuff like that, Eat it or bring it to somebody who will eat it, you know what I mean. Do that with anything that you're going to go out and hunt. But when it comes to this whole, like you know, you can't kill anything. It's ridiculous. I mean, even if you go fishing and there's people that use fish guts in their gardens.
Speaker 2: You see that too, right, Yeah, I mean we used to go fish in a lot, or like going with my dad and my uncle and fish nets up on the sound. You know, whenever you clean fish got ready to go in the freezer, you took everything and you put it in the compost heap in the garden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That was the best fertilizer in the world.
Speaker 1: No, the Sicilians always use fish stuff. Like I don't know how many Sicilians you ever known, but every Sicilian I ever knew they go fishing at some point. I don't know, it's just a thing maybe in their DNA. But the thing is they always go fishing, and they're always dumping the fish guts somewhere. Even if they're not growing a garden, they'll put them somewhere, you know, they'll put it around their bushes whatever. They just know, you know, use the.
Speaker 2: I started a compost heap about two years ago and it's done pretty well. It gets hot enough here in the summer that you can turn it quick and it'll break down pretty fast. But you know, that's just that's all the kitchen scraps and the things mixed in with the leaves and grass clippings. I mean, that's all I do to it, and just go out there periodically and turn it right, and it does pretty good. Now I'm getting ready to do a bunch of beds around the house. Once I get done cutting in this cable from my power service to the garage, then I'll be laying beds down after I get that area filled back in from trenching, and then start getting some stuff planted around here and make this place look more lived in. So this next summer I'm really looking forward to because I can start early in spring and get stuff, you know, manageable. Right now, I'm just trying to get everything in shape to be able to do something. You know, I had strips of wild growth down each side of this lot, probably ten feet from the property line or fences that I couldn't even get on with the lawnmower. They were grown up so thick. So I'm getting all all that's going to be cleared out here. In the next week week and a half, I can get my fence up and then I can go back to planting grass and hopefully I have some good groundcover next year so I can start on my beds, and if I want to do a garden, I'll have time for it.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's really and I hate the days are getting shorter now. I wish we would not go on daylight savings time and just stay with the normal clock year round. You know, it would be so much easier than you know, Like now it's getting dark about five point fifteen here. In a month, it'll be getting dark five o'clock and then you know what, in four weeks it'll start getting more light every day. So when's the shortest day of the year, December twenty second, twenty first.
Speaker 1: Something like your twenty first, I think, yeah, yeah, so winter's not quite Oh, we had snow flurries the other night, believe it or not. Wait, you had snowflairies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a very very rare occurrence you could see the northern lights from over in the park after a certain time when they shut the lights off. We took a drive out into the county, out over some long open cutover soybean fields, so you had enough of a horizon there we were able to see the northern lights. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Hum, well, I've.
Speaker 2: Always wanted to do that. I never thought I would be able to see it this low in latitude.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, I wouldn't think you'd come up with it either, But okay, yeah, I did not know.
Speaker 2: When I get on X i'll send you a pic. A friend of mine sent me some pictures that they took. They were two fields over from where we were, and they put them on Facebook. They sent them to me. I'll send them to you on X so you can see it. It's pretty neat. I never thought you would see the Northern Lights in you know, well basically where you used to live in Kenston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well you know what, that's a that's an interesting phenomena. You short's the Northern Lights though, and not something else that's being reflected, because I mean it seems.
Speaker 2: You know, because that was that was the big talk. They even saw them in places in northern Georgia. It was just one of those rare occurrences with the atmosphere. We had that front come through and it moved a bunch of stuff out and we had the snowflourries and once that front went through, it was clear sailing and it pushed them because of I don't know what brought them down this low but they were saying that you could see them as low as Georgia, and my family in Kansas put some pictures on Facebook. They could see them there, and they're in the lower probably the lower southeast corner of Kansas. That was that far.
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, well, like I said, I would have never thought, but all right, fair enough, Uh, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: It was pretty neat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool.
Speaker 2: So anyway told them that, I mean, that's all it's been going on here.
Speaker 1: Hey, fair enough, And again you can join in on the conversation at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six if you're hearing this around like say eight thirty. It's a little after eight thirty pm Eastern on the fourteenth day of November. So I've got like five days before I'm out of here. On the nineteenth, I'm gonna be leaving according to Ken, so uh that ought to be interesting. Oh and I'll be on the ground zero radio on the night of the eighteenth. Let's see, I think I'm scheduled for eleven PM Eastern, So I guess what is that over there? It's like eight o'clock. Oh, eight o'clock in the morning. Alright, hang on a second here.
Speaker 4: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com. The War State by Michael Swanson explained the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of The Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 5: Revel through Calm Sage What Would I Do? Revelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast. You want the good news, listen to the o'helly Effect. Check o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media. News education and entertainment, the daily bread from o'helly dot com. Go there, save yourself from ignorance ochelly dot com. But we all agreed to put o'ceelly dot com on and listen to the o'ceelly effect revelation through conversation o'helly dot com. Geez, my name is Alex Denoule.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna turn you out fair and fair practice.
Speaker 6: Wall Street Street, no dot dot, Wall Street, Windows, don com do dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Street Street, no dot dot.
Speaker 1: Go there, now, go there, now there? Now what the effect broken?
Speaker 2: Oh Chili dot com? Get ready?
Speaker 5: Get ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, the stupid strumming of whatever string instrument that's supposed to be that you heard there, that just suddenly took over the show. That is the hold music from our little phone app for people to call in, and just suddenly we didn't have enough on the line there to keep it. We're playing hold music because there was nobody on the line anyway. It's not supposed to do that, but here was anyway. And so therefore we went to a break, kind of unscheduled all right, enough of that, Let's get onto other electronic delinquents and electronic delinquency as it is, you know on Twitter X they call it X Now. On X, I had this problem just before showtime. By the way, I was gonna go check because sometimes I get last minute met excuse me messages from either Aaron or b Pete about the Friday night show. So one of the last places I always check now is X because B Pete's on X, Aaron's on X, and so I go there and I want to put a post up, and I go to try to go to my messages, and now I've got a new thing. I got to put in a pin number to get into my messages on X.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's just me or if that's everybody, because Elon Musk put out a post and said, Hey, are you having trouble with like not seeing this and that and the other thing? And no, I'm not trying to make a joke, a not see joke, but I'm saying, are you not seeing certain things on your notices or on your timeline or whatever? And I said, yeah, absolutely, And I made another comment, and I didn't think about it. I was away from you know X for the rest of the day. I go back, and now I need a PIN number to see my messages that never was before on the desktop. So I don't know. Are they giving me extra security now because somehow what am I being hacked? Nobody's telling me is Grock following me. I mean, what the hell's going on? I don't understand this X platform. I get more porno, I get more stupid things. I get Alex Jones shoved at me. I get Tucker Carlson twenty four to seven. I get garbage on my timeline. Oh and lots and lots of Hey, I saw your profile. I really like you clearly a you know, some sort of algorithmic thing written so that they can ask me if I want to go check out their only fans from their you know, one or two posts on X because they don't show the real porn on X. They want you to go to another site to look at their porn or private cam shows, which I'm sure deep fakes anyway, or cgi'ed whatever they call it. AI women, what's so No. No. Three or four, whatever the hell it's up to. I'm sure it's fake women anyway, But you know, maybe they'll do a little sex thing for you there, and maybe eventually you won't be able to tell the difference between that and a bot, and it'll be some dude you know over in India. Instead of Hello, my name is Steve customer service. Instead of that, it'll be hello, I'm your new girlfriend. But you don't understand my voice because I sound like this, you know whatever. This is the age we're in AI deep fake bullshit b Pete. But I understand you have something to say about X. What's going on?
Speaker 2: I you know, I elon. I don't know a smart guy. Hey, you know, I'm a give him credit. He's a smart guy.
Speaker 1: No, he's autistic. Wait a minute, wait a bit, wait, but he might not be so smart because, you know what, the more I look at him. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 1: Okay, did you even see the clips from the Joe Rogan interview? He did just like this week or last week? Have you seen that yet?
Speaker 2: I try to stay away from Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: I understand, but you can't avoid it because you'll get shorts and clips and everything. I mean, it's like I can't avoid it no more. And I have no interest in watching Joe Rogan. But Elon Musk goes on, I know twenty things he said, even though he was on there for three and a half hours. Are you so sure he's smart? I know he's rich, but that doesn't necessarily mean smart cause he sounds like the guy like you ever see Bill Burr's joke about Steve Jobs and he goes, he's nerd Jesus and he shows up and here's what I picture happened.
Speaker 2: In the Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe Elon Musk is exactly that guy. Listen, he build me rockets, and you know, he build me rockets, and then the smart guys have.
Speaker 2: To go do it. Go ahead, sorry, hey, look, you know anybody that can send a rocket in the air and catch that sucker with a pair of giant chop sticks when it comes back down, stand it up. Guy's got something going for him. No, but that's my way going for Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: But that's my point.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, hold, that's my point. Though he might not be the guy who's responsible for that, he's just the face and the guy paying for it. It doesn't mean he knows how to do it. You see what I'm saying. Even if he's curing cancer, it doesn't mean, he knows how to cure cancer. He hired somebody. He's not doing any of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's sort of have some level of intelligence to be worth what he's worth.
Speaker 1: See there's the fallacy. Come on, but there's the fallacy. I think that's the fallacy. You know, he bought into PayPal, and then he was demanding he wanted to turn PayPal into X. You know that right. He wanted to call that company X. And he was demanding NDAs with people to say, hey, I want you guys to say forever that I created PayPal when he didn't. He didn't create Tesla either. He came into that company. He took it over. That's the funny thing. He comes in with money and then he says, I make me a founding member and also I'm actually, you know, I own all the ideas. That's his right to buy it. But my point is I don't think he can actually do the work to get it done. I mean, you should look at some of the stupid things he said on that Rogan cast. And he wasn't smoking weed this time, seriously, I mean he was saying some dumb stuff. BPTE. You got to check it out. Anyway. I'm sorry, but we'll go back. Please, I want to hear about Twitter and oh thing, go ahead, but I know I dispute whether he's smart, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: A smart guy, Well, one guy that has what he has hasn't said dumb things. I mean, I've heard the smartest people in the world say very stupid stuff. I mean, we hear it every day anyway. But on X he needs to design that damn thing. So you can go up to your feed on your settings and set a filter for your feed, because I don't know what the hell this algorithm is that everybody keeps complaining about. And you see these posts, Oh break the algorithm and just respond with a dot I've been shadow band. If you see this, just say hi, you know all this crap going on, I'm going you know. What I'd really love is to have a filter that I can go in there and put keywords in and it will filter and keep anything with those keywords out and my list after the past two weeks of having a look at all this crap, well three weeks. Number one, Epstein, I'd like to put Epstein in and not see another fucking post about Epstein or emails or child predators, all right from there, Republican, I put in the word republican, and then I put in the word democrat, and then I put in the word snap or food stamps, and then I put in the word Gaza, the word Palestine, the word Israel, the word Tucker Carlson, the word Candice Owens, the word Nick Quentin, and keep this crap on my feet. I am sick and fucking tired of Epstein. I hope they find out everybody in the freaking world that is in the top one percent is in an email or in a file and let him have a free for all. I'm tired of seeing it. I'm tired of hearing about it. I'm tired of people sitting there accusing people of shit with absolutely no proof. What's so freaking ever, other than making the claim, It's like, put up or shut up and go the fuck away. I am sick of it. This whole budget crap, this whole food stamp snaffoo, this whole healthcare ACA problem that's come up, the whole freaking Middle East. Who else can we throw in there? Of Europe, it's so all of Russia had a little bit of China.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you need to get rid of Twitter tirely, because I don't think there's anything else on there.
Speaker 2: I waited to join until January of this year, and I went ahead and joined, and after being on it a week, I made a post I understand why the world is so fucked up. All you have to do is watch Twitter and you will understand why the world is so screwed up.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know it's too funny. Is everybody on Twitter is trying to drag you to somewhere else. You know. They want you to go to Telegram, and he wants you to go to the Signal app, and he wants you to go to What'sapp and everything. You know, all the little scam. It doesn't matter whether they're trying to do the crypto scam or it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing they didn't get rid of TikTok because without TikTok, the X wouldn't have ninety five percent of the shit you see on there.
Speaker 1: That's another thing TikTok is. As a matter of fact, if you put TikTok in along with the rest of your words right now, you would think that the world went away be beat because there'd be nothing on your feet. I swear to God there'd be nothing, because some of the stuff is funny. And that's why I go to YouTube still. And I hate YouTube as well, but I still go to YouTube, which, by the way, they're weird. Response to me this week, finally I got a response on my appeal. They're not going to do nothing about it. Matter of fact, they sent me a thing. Oh and here's a strange piece of news. Other people are getting banned that you would not imagine are getting banned. Who do you think just got demonetized by Google in the circle of people that I might come and bring up b Pete. There you go. I've given you two hints. But the first hint makes no sense because there's no reason for this guy to get demonetized and removed from Google ads. Right. That means he can't use it on his YouTube, he can't put it on a website, nothing, And that means you can't get the fractions of a penny if somebody does go get a mail order bride that they suggested or whatever, all right, or they go buy a product on Amazon and all that collusion. Nope, none of that anymore. Who would you think is a great candidate to not get banned from that for you know, bad business or whatever the hell with the generic term they gave to me. Also, but who do you think got knocked off?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I don't know. I've seen a few on YouTube in the past week, how many that they've been banned from certain things. So I wouldn't. I'd have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, imagine this Mike Swanson, Mike Swanson, really for Mike Swanson for deceptive business practices. Okay, like basically you're doing bad business, you're trying to trick people, or you're using AI to impersonate people. They have this general category where it's like AI, you're impersonating a celebrity and trying to like sell him crypto or crap like that, right, and then there's just you know, the kind of yeah, he pissed somebody off, because there you go. There is I mean, this is the same thing as Larry Hancock is still banned on Facebook. By the way, Permanent Band, Permanent Band Larry Hancock has on Facebook. No explanation, he doesn't know why. Okay, So I'm just telling you, I don't know if it's because they're connected to me and they finally got around to him or what. But this is madness. These are the most you know, like calm, measured people that don't make bs claims that you know what I'm saying, Mike is not He's not a bad guy. Who did he what did he do? Nothing? He sent me, he forwarded it to me, and he's like, I don't understand this. I said, I don't either. You better repeal it. But I don't know what to do because you know, they beat me down. You know, what can I say?
Speaker 2: But he and Larry Hancock would be that would be the two people I would least expect to get banned on any platform.
Speaker 1: Right, See if you okay, if I told, if I told you guys listening right now, you know Bpete got banned. You go, well, he probably cursed at somebody and called somebody a name, right, That's what you'd probably say. Okay, just honestly, you lose your temper, You're you're a freaking idiot. Remember, Oh well he was threatening me. Okay, fine, that might have happened to be Pete. But and you can imagine that, you know, O'Kelly over here says something trying to be a smart ass, and they go, oh, no, that's actually sexually suggestive. Because I told somebody to suck something, you'd say, Okay, I get it why O'Kelly gets banned, But Larry Hancock, the guy never you know I have.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised. I'm surprised with some of these replies that I have given some of these politicians that I haven't been banned because I know their in turn is the one who's typing this shit out. Boss comes in and says, hey, post this on X or post this on X, and they make some stupid ass post concerning how the other side is doing everything they can to ruin America and democracy and I just basically tell them, tell you, boss, to fuck off. And I'm surprised it hasn't come back and bite me in the ass yet. And I guess I'm just gonna keep doing it until they get rid of me. But I'm so sick of these politicians getting on a platform like that and slap out freaking line through their damn teeth. I am so sick of it.
Speaker 1: Well, and the funny thing about that, okay to me, is that you know, you call them out, or you call them the name or whatever else and they'll say that's like aggressive behavior or whatever, right, but yeah, but there are other people they can they get away with stuff. It's like, you know, well you should be shot, and it's like, oh, that would have got me banned, okay, but it doesn't get them in any kind of trouble anyway. But oh handcock, Yeah, sorry, I had.
Speaker 2: I got a I got a notice and something was blocked from view because oh what was it? Oh? I know what it was. Remember when they had the incidents in Chicago where the guy on the roof shot the pastor in the head with a pepperball. Yes, and I mean that was in the feed for a freaking week. Well, there was one of those fake AI videos put out that showed these game members saying that there was now a bounty out on ice people, and I simply typed the comment well in his time to put down the pepper balls and lock and load, and I got damn near band for it. Not a day later, Homeland Security post the same damn video that I responded to, and their response was more aggressive than mine, right, and I reported them. They never took the damn thing down from homes Land Security. Mother freakers.
Speaker 1: Well see see but there you go. See, since Musk is in with the administration, he's not going to do that. See. Okay, this is my point about these bosses. And they tell them what to do. And even when you're talking about the staffer, believe me, the congress person's probably not even giving them directions. They're probably just going, listen, you know what to do, right, handle this and just make sure that I'm scoring political points. You know, today's we'll go heavy on this, we'll go light on that. And they give him like a two minute discussion and they make one hundred tweets out of it, Okay, just so they look active and involved and engaged, and they show videos of them or whatever else. But here's the thing with this AI crap now, people, you know, they're starting to crack down on it sometimes and sometimes not right. I mean, you know, it's funny Like South Park just put out an episode on Wednesday, which I thought was kind of funny because they started showing how they're doing all these AIS of people and making them do weird things, you know what I mean, Like all of a sudden, Bruce Lee is like, I don't know, beating up Santa Claus or whatever. You know, like it's kind of funny stuff. Like a popular one is Bruce Lee and Muhammad Ali right together, and I think there might be an original video out there of the two of them together at some point. But somehow they've turned it into these conversations where who's got the paster hands? You know, blah blah blah, all this nonsense. But these AI videos, they're combining people and having them do fist fights or shake hands when they're you know, clearly like you know, one person was dead for thirty years before the other guy was even alive or whatever. Weird stuff like that, and people are getting away with it more and more. There was that controversy where a bunch of people Fox News picked up on it, and you know, the women with what do you want me to do with my seven eight kids? And I got food stamps and all that, right, and the black women and they were AI as hell because if you just looked at the children in the background, tell me where you're gonna have, you know, seven kids on the floor, all of them you know, less than eight months apart for sure, right, So she had to have seven kids rapid fire. And she's like twenty years old. So Okay, fine, maybe you started breeding at thirteen. But these kids, a couple of them are frozen in place, they're not even moving, and the one kid's got half an arm. I mean, it's it's pretty funny. The kids are clearly cgi. The woman up front looks real. But anyway, Fox News ran with these clips and it was like, see, this is what's going on, and people were like, dude, you're running AI. So even the news agencies and we tried to point this out before, and nobody will even cop to it. With a couple other ones where they've used clips of AI, okay, and they never admit to it. There are AI garbage clips out there that they're pawning off, and we're able to catch them for now. But eventually, just like every other technology, it's gonna get so good, we're not going to be able to tell the difference. I mean, people don't know I'll always be able to tell the difference. I doubt your boss, I gotta tell you, I think eventually. I mean, look, I'm not the guy who's you know, best with visual evidence necessarily, but I think eventually he's gonna start. It's gonna start tricking people because I'm seeing lots and lots of stupid people falling for all kinds of weird, crazy things that they're like, well, that's not AI, that's real and it's impossible, you know, like the like the Housecats scaring away bears. You know those videos that you see.
Speaker 2: I saw, yeah, I saw one the other day, a bunch of oh what was it. They were either veteran, Yeah, they were veteran from the Gossle War or something. Anyway, they were parading down the street. One of what was in a wheelchair and suddenly when the camera kind of panned and for like if you were following a parade and the guy in the camera, the camera view is ahead of him a few feet to the side, and he cuts over to almost in front of him, and you see the guy in the wheelchair and no one is pushing him, and he ain't moving the wheels and if you notice, the folks in the wheels aren't turning, but mv ain't moving down the street, just like with the rest of them. Totally AI. But people fall from this crap and then they start commenting on it, and eventually the thing will have thousands of likes or comments and it's bullshit. And if you wonder what, you know, how small of a phone screen are you looking at this on? Because you would say, you know, my big monitor. Yeah, you see all that stuff. It's easy to pick some of it out. Or like a window will break and suddenly it'll morph bat together a few frames, you know, along it's like, wait a minute, that window was just shattered. Now it's all that side's fine, still in place. It's little things like that that you got to catch. But you're right, Eventually it's going to get good enough people aren't going to be able to tell the difference.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I predict this, Okay, Now this is going to be my strange you know JFK warped conspiracy prediction. But mark my words, it might be ten years from now, it might be you know, fifteen, it might be I'm dead, somebody try and remember I said this. Okay, Eventually they're gonna say, you know how the Zubruder film was altered because they had this video technology back in the sixties, but we didn't see it. Only the government had it. Like in other words, it was just the CIA. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the CIA.
Speaker 2: Had reminds me of Ralph sin Ka when he was saying that it subruder film and all these other films have been altered and because they had the technology. Look at what Disney did with animation and live action people, and they could put this in there and they had the technology. And it's like shit, shut up.
Speaker 1: One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. The things that's been killing me lately is on YouTube watching the AI baby Trump And the one I saw the other day is when he went golfing with Gavin Newsom, and it was hilarious. The guy they have got Trump's voice down, and that's Toddler in a cap that says, make golf great again. Just they peg it. I mean, they've got Trump nailed. It's hilarious. You know there's a Trump midget too.
Speaker 1: I know that's not the right You're supposed to call him little people whatever, but there's like a mini Trump guy who comes out and full on does the impression and he's dressed like him, but he's literally like three foot tall. Have you seen that guy?
Speaker 2: Call him? Call him call him therngue. It's the Korean for dwarf. Okay, no problem, but they cut on one of my favorite one of my favorite groups. They did a song and it was called one Centimeter and it was because one of them claimed to be taller than the other one and they got the official stats out and they wrote a whole song on It's hilarious. But she comes out and she goes okay and durge. She's saying, I dwarves from here on out and they're only talking like two centimeters different than I. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That is funny. That reminds me, was was there one of yours? Was there one of the musicians you follow recently come up with a dead body in his hotel room because I saw something about like a Korean rapper or something that like they were going to hold him dead body.
Speaker 2: No, uh no, I've not hell, You're gonna have to make me do a search now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take a look at that, because it's not a K pop guy. But I'm pretty sure they said he was Korean or something like that, and he was in like a hotel room in Thailand, and like the authorities were like, yeah, there's a body in there, and we're looking into this. And I couldn't get the whole story, but I meant to go circle back to it. And I did not go back to it, but I thought to myself, I got to ask BPTE about this, because is this like one of his artists caught in his scandal? Now, because I don't recognize, you know, I don't know these k pop people and Korean rapper, I mean a Korean rapper that that to me is really bizarre. But I know they liked the hip hop and pop music over there for sure, So I guess it's not the last ye.
Speaker 2: No, the last thing I can find. Well, let's see rotting body found in famous singers. Now, this was back in September of this year.
Speaker 1: Now this is like this past week.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I said, I'm not getting anything coming up on that. Let me check Google and see what comes up. Because there was a big to do in China over an actor that somehow miraculously fell out of like a ninth store window, a ninth floor window, and he was murdered. Now and they're going after some big wigs that apparently was connected to this guy somehow. Now nothing Korean Okay, a Korean influencer was found dead on a mountain side after her final live stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, well I saw that actually in the New York postss here we got found hotel bathtub sparking murder probe reports. That's that's according to the Post. But yeah, and what is your name? A Taiwanese influencer Taiwanesel Okay okay, thirty one year old Taiwan's model, right, Okay? They see they worded differently in each one of these, but I see hotel base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, local rapper named Lee and the late Taiwanese influencer Hey shooting she had a special relationship. She thirty one, was found dead in a city hotel room on October twenty second. Case was initially classified as a sudden death, was upgraded to murder on November fourth. Who it was in Kuala Lumpur.
Speaker 1: It almost looks like somebody tried to smell David with numbers D four DVD. Right, I don't know who the hell that is. But that's not even the one I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, I'll have to keep looking. This was Sen Shu Shin, better known as Iris. She was found dead in a hotel bathtub on October thirtieth while working on a video project with name Wee who was the other person. He was arrested in charge of drug related defenses on October twenty fourth, later detained on the November fifth to assist with the murder probe.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's that's the latest one, I confined.
Speaker 1: That's the one I was trying to think of if that was an artist that you knew or were into, because I yeah, that's it. That's it. And see, I told you I didn't get the whole story, but there you go. That's the one, because I remember the video shoot and yeah, there was like somebody else that wasn't them dead, but they came out of hotel room where somebody else was dead. So yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: And early she was thirty one, she had half a million followers on Instagram and had an OnlyFans account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but are we back to is that the same Okay, wait a minute, is that the same woman the influencer that was found dead. That's the same one that was there on the video shoot with this artist they're holding or they picked up on the fifth of November or whatever that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I don't know, I didn't study this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of times you won't see the stuff here until months app it happened by the time it hits someone that puts it in. I got a few sites I go to, but it's written in Korea. You have to translate the pages to get to read out. And for some reason, I don't understand this. But for some reason, Google Translate will handle just about anything except freaking Chinese. I don't get it. I try to try to get these Chinese newspapers translated, and that's the one damn language that Google will not translate is Chinese.
Speaker 1: But my understanding is that when I try to use the Russian translator, it's awful. Also, you know, you know, even copy and pasting it so that I don't have to worry about the you know, the different characters. Yeah, it sucks with Russian too. You just don't know it because it looks.
Speaker 2: Cool and you get into the crylic languages. Yeah, you can get really confusing when you get to the crylic languages or you know, anything from Belarus, Russia, Kazik, stay in places like that. But I would have thought they'd have mastered you know, China by now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, of course, Like how.
Speaker 2: Aaron says in the room, HiT's a security threat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably he's probably right, But I mean see, I don't know, does the Chinese language see yeah, I mean doesn't have to see how a Chinese gossip magazine would be a security threat, God knows. Man, you know, maybe it's but who knows what kind of spyware they have on their sites? Right, because I'm noticing more and more you go to certain websites. I mean, you go to certain websites. You think you're going to a news website, but believe me, this thing's trying to dig into your computer. Every time I turn around, I'm getting hit with weird stuff, you know what I mean. I go to like almost regular media sites just to go check a story and check on okay, let me see what they're saying in the country of origin, you know what I mean, Like if I go to foreign press sites and stuff, they hit me with all kinds of crap. Yeah yeah, I mean, so, I don't know. Maybe he's right, it's a securities but good thing we saved TikTok. You're right, could be.
Speaker 2: TikTok. You know, I can't imagine. There's this one girl on TikTok and I forget her user name, but she's been making these videos for well over a year now. About her food stamps getting cut and her housing allowance getting cut, and she had to They told her she had to sell her new Range Rover because she made too much money on TikTok and didn't declare that income and all this crap. And she's one of these she's nothing but a rage baitter.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: She puts this crap up there knowing that she's going to get clicks, and she gets plenty of clicks, and that has now bled over to X. And it's like I was replying to one guy said, Dude, so far, this woman's amount of money that she's had cut has changed nine times. The number of kids has changed four times, the number of baby daddies has probably changed eleven times. It's like, don't you pay attention to what comes across your feed because this can't be the only thing you ever saw that she put up here. Well, you know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: What's great about that? Though? As I guarantee you, she's monetized on X, She's monetized on Google, so you know that she gets clipped on you know YouTube?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, yeah, she's making a killing. Yeah, she's making a killing and probably doesn't get the first dollar in food stamps. That's I mean, she's making enough money. She ain't worried about, you know, pay the bills.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing is, if you make enough money to buy a damn range Rover, how do you even hide that so that you can get food stamps? Cause you know what, I got disqualified by nine dollars the one nine dollars a month. My monthly income was nine dollars over what their minimum was here in Georgia. Uh, like uh last year, that's what they said. I said, Okay, you know what am I supposed to do because I just brought you know, I brought tax returns. What are you gonna do? Uh? I don't know what to do? You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know how you even in order to get that you have to make nothing nothing, I mean just about so. I don't know how you even hide that money. Because they and and Google, Google submits your stuff to tax I'm glad, yeah, sorry, good, Oh, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they report your ass. It's just like if you go up to the casino in Cherokee and you make too much money, they send you a ten ninety nine At the end of the year, and of course the government gets their copy of it. I'm just glad. I'm at the point now I can draw my damn retirement and make it all of the rest of my money in cash, and I ain't reporting a damn thing. Screw them.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't blame you at all, because that's the only way I could live. I could be honest now, But I mean for a decade I had to get money in cash. There was no other way because most of my money that I was able to pull in legitimately, you know, paying all my taxes and all that was getting seized. So you know it was going to child support no matter what I did. So I you know what am I gonna do? I gotta have money to live on, and I got a let her seize money, right, So I had to come up with two streams of income, one for me, one for her. Basically That's how I had to and you know it only gouses.
Speaker 2: Me off like this. I actually turned sixty five this month in a matter of a few days. So I'm being forced into medicare, and I'm being forced into medicare, and they are forcing me to pay them two hundred bucks a month for Medicare. Well, I've been paying a Medicare tax since I've been working, since I was thirteen fucking years I've paid quite a bit of money into Medicare. I shouldn't have to pay a fucking dime, but I got to pay two hundred bucks just for the Medicare part. Now, you know, this is the time of year that you see four thousand commercials in an hour about your Medicare health plan. If you get Medicare and Medicaid, you qualify for all this extra shit. You know, come to our website and find out what kind of shit you can get for free. And I'm sitting there having to make a choice on this stuff. And I'm sitting here thinking, if I've been paying in basically what fifty two years of my life, I would think I wouldn't have to pay a fucking dime from Medicare. I would think it would have been covered right now, because if you'd taken my money and put it in an interest bearing account fifty three fucking years ago, gee, just think how much money I'd have. But no, they take the money out of that bucket and they go piss it away in this bucket over here, and now they want to gouge me for about four hundred dollars a month for Medicare coverage that I am required to have. That's the part that pisces me off.
Speaker 1: Well, I I I do know. I can tell you a solution how to break down, uh, but you won't like it. It's it's interesting you can break yourself for that, but I can. I can tell you how to do it, but I'll tell you off air because it's it's not illegal, not at all. It's just a matter of uh, you end up bouncing a bill. Basically, you just gotta you gotta let one bill float out there and uh and and that's it. Okay, Uh no, see what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when he comes No, when it comes to paying those premiums, they come straight out of your sold security check. You ain't got no choice. Well yeah, but they're deducting it before you even get yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But to take a point right now, I'm gonna go get it dis a bit and then sit on my ass and draw two checks and say fuck you. I say you for nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing with the disability. They still do the same thing right where they take it out. But if you pull it basically, A comes for free Medicare. A comes for free Medicare. B is what they're charging you for. Right, So if you break and you get off of Medicare B, but you stay on, I.
Speaker 2: Have to my my basic met The care is cost to me two hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I'm telling you now, they're only charging you.
Speaker 2: I'm turning sixty five, I have to go on the program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're only charging you for B. I'm serious. The A they don't charge you for. That's the weird thing about it.
Speaker 2: Like, I know, yeah, they're No, the.
Speaker 1: A is your hospitalization.
Speaker 2: That doesn't cover doctors and it doesn't cover the prescription.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's what you lose, right, But that's what that's my point. The A. The A is just for your hospitalization. You can set it up so that's all you have and you don't pay them if you want, but then you don't have the coverage. I mean, I'm just telling you it can be done. It's just a matter of anyway. It's messed up though, You're right, because yeah, I mean, whether.
Speaker 2: It's all screwed up because they're forcing people, they're forcing people to go into an emergency room for any cause and get tied up because of federal law, you cannot turn anybody away from an emergency room. And that's what these old people are having to do, which is just putting inter calls on the societ. We get rid of this damn Affordable Care Act and get something in place. That's been one of the biggest things I've been complaining about the past month online, is these people bitching and moaning about this healthcare cost going through the roof. And it's like, you guys didn't pay attention fifteen years ago when they brought this shit it, or seventeen years ago when they passed the ACA. It was designed to do this. It was set up to funnel all this money to big med, big pharma, and big insurance. And everybody's screaming, oh, well, it's their fault. No, it's not anybody who's been in office for the past two years. It's not their fault because it was enacted seventeen years ago and nobody has seen to fix it. And that's what pisses me off about these assholes we have in Washington that can't fix a problem that they know is going to happen, and they just ignore it. And it's like, well, what do you want us to do? Well, fix it? Don't come on X and tell me what you're doing to fight for the.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I think you're scrambling in this thing you don't fix.
Speaker 1: You're irritating, you're yelling so much as scrambling your internet. Let's calm down a second. We got a caller. Just take a breath, take.
Speaker 2: A fuck a politician.
Speaker 1: I got you. No, I'm with you all the way around, and and I'm glad, but just hang on. We do have a caller, so I want to take the caller. I swear your internet started going bad like you like it was almost like getting messed up from you yelling. Hang on a second, let's take this call. You're being censored by by the by the grimlins. I don't know anyway. Uh, hey, you're live. I can't see the number right away, but you're live.
Speaker 3: I got you, okay, yeah, yeah, take a breath. I was getting worried about your breathing. This is a uh Danny from the comedy Live from Comedy California.
Speaker 1: How you doing? Oh, hey man, how you doing?
Speaker 2: That's a last hey, comrade, how's it going?
Speaker 3: I'm doing wonderful comrade. Just don't yell if you need anything. Here's the thing, If you really need anything, like John Steinback, who was a California writer, said, go to a poor person. Yeah, they'll really help you. You know, it'll be sincere, not these rich folks, you know, the donors.
Speaker 2: But I I, oh, hey, but that brings up so I'm wondering if I would like to say, real quick, we haven't touched on this shirt for a while, and just real quickly, let me say this food banks. People go out there and support your local food banks. They're really having a hard time right now. They're getting swamped. So instead of be forgetting to say it at the end of the show, I'll go ahead and say it now, Okay, Danny.
Speaker 1: Definitely a good thing, especially with the massive cut that occurred in October because something what is it, ninety one million pounds of food that would have went to food banks did not, and the extra pressure and everything else. Every food bank is taxed to death at this point. I mean, and I hear about this in Oklahoma, Arizona, and in California and in Georgia. So that's a pretty good spread. Uh oh. In Jersey, I got reports from food banks all over there, and everybody has empty shelves like now, so you know, I can't even get to the food bank over here, all right, I would have gone, sorry, go ahead, Danny on you.
Speaker 3: Though, thank you for deepete. That's that's a great something to touch on, because yeah, it was about a month ago my white bank here and says what you need. So we've been buying extra baby formula and I haven't bought baby formula in decades. I didn't realize it's so exp it's all locked behind the other day said they need dog food because people can't feed their pets along with feeding themselves. So we've been every chance to go the store, we buy some extra baby formla and some dog food and the feed bank. So yeah, that's that's very much agree with DP. That's a good thing, is health these food banks.
Speaker 1: But hey, Danny, baby formula, A little hint on baby formula. Danny is by the powdered stuff, yes, because the powdered stuff goes a lot longer. Uh. And and some people are trying to do a good thing and they're just buying. Okay, I'll buy the liquid bottle because it's a little cheaper, but quite frankly, you know, you get one day out of the bottle, but if you get a powder and I hate having to do that because you know, who knows what the quality of tap order is where people are. But the thing is, if they can get decent water into the baby formula, they'll get you know, three four days depending on the age of the child out of that can, as opposed to one day out of the bottle. So there's a little hint there. Sorry, Danny, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, No, No, That's what I did is I got the let's pardon me, I got the can cut the large can. It's around forty bucks. But I've been that's what I've been buying every time going the store and buy you know, and when we give them dog fud. So every time we running the store, we're we're getting that we're donating. So anybody can help out till this uh so being resupply. But hey, I just finished. But he s girled that Virginia Juke prayed auto bar. If you talked about her whole thing with Epstein, it seems like like her and Epstein there with all these email releases or what's being leaked out, sounds like they're speaking from the grave almost. I mean, it's just you know, it's just anybody that knows anybody that's been ever abused, you know, sexual abuse or traumatizing a child. You know it. I know it's gonna be a political football, but still, you know, it's the it's the victims that matter. And and maybe they're speaking from the grave, but you know, it's just amazing, Like what I said about the john Stein by going to poor people, it say's rich, good, powerful people that are suppressed in all this nonsense from the churches to public organizations. But I can remember the small community I lived in. We knew who the predators were. You know, ask any teenage girls, you'd tell you who the predators were. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was watching something, you know, I found a little like a free documentary feed and I just put it on and at some point it was like, oh, you know, predators in the church, right, And I was like, okay, so we got another you know, yeah, Catholics, we got another Catholic church documentary. But I was surprised. They went actually and spent a half hour or forty five minutes on various church organizations like a piece, and it was an amazing piece on the Jehovah's Witnesses and how they handle like, you know, predators, and it's like terrible. I mean, like, you think the Catholics are bad, check out what the Joba's witnesses do. I was amazed at the level of disregard they have for victims. But then again, you know, in general, look the Gooframe thing. I wanted to get that book too, but I haven't been able to buy a I'm been able to buy anything lately, but I wanted to get a copy of that book because I'm curious about what she had to say, because I keep seeing the excerpts. But this email is twenty thousand emails. It's turned into a complete political football because you know, the Democrats on the Oversight Committee, what are they releasing anything that mentions Trump? And it's getting weird and so you know. And on the other side, what cracked me up is though the Republicans turn around and what was their answer to the Trump emails being leaked? They leaked out Clinton emails and I'm like, okay, And meanwhile, the Clinton emails don't show him going to the island. They also don't show Trump going to the island. But they show Trump at you know, Epstein's house and all kinds of weird discussions between him and Michael Wolfe, the guy who wrote Fire and Fury as late as like, you know, into his presidency. And I'm like, wow, So from the Epstein estate all the way up to almost when he got arrested in twenty nineteen or whatever, he's sitting there talking about, you know, worse comes to worse. I've got leverage on Trump's is what he's telling Michael Wolfe and emails. This is what Epstein was saying before he ends up in prison, and you know dies and it's pretty weird. But Clinton, it's kind of strange because it seems like, oh, Clinton never went to the island, like people were swearing, but he did go on the plane. He was using it for his you know, and you want to get into the Clinton Foundation all that mess, Okay, fine, but the thing is he was just like using Epstein's plane and bring and bringing Hillary along. So like it's really weird. Yeah, and uh like just and and the other strange thing to me is what in the hell why? This is the one question I have? And he does a podcast all the time now, on the Daily Beast podcast feed Michael Wolf. Right, they have this thing called inside Trump's Head, and uh, and he's on there all the time, like every and several times a week, I think they do it. And he gets on there and it's like, what do you think is in Trump's head now? And Michael Wolf is starting to answer, and I'm like, why in the hell does this guy know anything? Because he was hanging around in the administration, in the first Trump administration for a long time, just taking in all kinds of weird stuff. But meanwhile, when you look at these private conversations with him and Epstein, it's like, uh, weird, what what did the hell is? How did Michael Wolf get in there? You know what I mean? Like, there is a weird position there, and.
Speaker 3: Either you know, it is a strange way every telling trumpany sues somebody that goes after him, and that's you know, you're right, the whole Clinton thing, I mean, I mean Epstein was going to the Clinton White House I think seventeen times. And the guy that was signing them in Wasn't he was Steed, I can't remember his name, Wasn't. He mysteriously found dead in Arkansas someplace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's all yeah, yeah, there's all kinds of weird and I can't remember his name. Yeah, there's all kinds of weird. Like, okay, so this guy's no longer available, this guy disappeared. I mean, this thing is big, but it is bizarre to me that he's not attacking Michael Wolfe. As a matter of fact, even stranger Michael Wolfe is raising money right now, right, and he's gonna sue Mlania Trump. He's suing Milania and Trump's still not attacking him. Yeah, No, he wants to sewer and he's he's taking questions on the podcast. Now, what do you want me to ask? If I get the deposer? I mean literally, he's like out there crowdfunding, right. I think he's got something like nine hundred thousand dollars people have given him on his GoFundMe to sue Malania Trump, which is absolutely insane. Yeah, I mean it's almost as weird as that Bezos deal, where you know, what do you call it? Amazon is basically paying for forty million dollars to do a documentary on Milania. Yeah, you know, like there is some weird Yeah, there is some weird transactional stuff going on here. But I got to tell you all the people that are screaming, I mean Michael, Michael, the guy who wrote Fire and Fury. He has said some very strange things. Some stuff you can't you can't even verify it, but a few things it's like, how does he know some of this stuff? Well, apparently he was in there, Like where how does this writer get in that circle of people? He's in there with Epstein and Trump. Trump just lets him hang out and take notes and record stuff and whatever, and he puts out books. And yeah, he was pissed when Fire and Fury came out for a minute, But outside of that, he has not pushed back against this guy. And he's doing several podcasts a week, I mean, with millions of views, and he's not saying a word, not a word from Trump. And meanwhile, now he's countering the you know, because he's pissed about the Epstein drops. He now wants the Democrats, any any Democrat in the Epstein file. I want him taken down. That this is his new like you know, right out there order. But nothing about this Michael Wolfe who's saying all kinds of crazy stuff. So and ensuing his wife.
Speaker 2: Not only that, what is that? Yeah, go ahead, yeah, but not only that, look at some of the names. Look at something.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Some of the people that were not hearing anything about is Bill Gates. I mean he ended up getting divorced because his wife thought Epstein was the creed. Yeah, and we don't hear about Gates. We don't hear about Bill Richardson, who was good what governor of Arizona? And also he was in one bombas administration.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'd have to look that up.
Speaker 2: But these I mean, these are billion people and there's no discussion about them whatsoever. That's what amazes me. It's all about Trump Epstein. And I've not heard of any Democrats that have shown up on any list, I mean other than Clinton and Hillary. And god knows. If I got Hillary in an airplane, I believe I'd have to open the door and let the wind suck her outside. I mean, that's perfect opportunity to get.
Speaker 1: Rid of her.
Speaker 2: But you know, and Clinton, Hillary Clinton will go on to make some stupid comment on X and she usually cuts some comments off, so I found that, you know, all you got to do is just quote, so she's gonna see it when you quote her post and put on there. You know, anybody that's got to kill list named after him needs to just shut the fuck up. Okay, Bill richards He's not so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Bill Richardson the third, just for the record, was the thirtieth governor of New Mexico, US Mexico. Yeah, US Ambassador to the United Nations and Energy Secretary in the Clinton administration. Also a US congressman and chair of the two thousand and four Democratic National Convention. So he was DNC chair in two thousand and four, which was, you know, kind of useless because Bush was going to win that. I mean, you know, let's see. Oh wait, and he was secretary not.
Speaker 2: In powered around with Epstein the whole time. Okay, but hang on, I don't hear anything about him.
Speaker 1: In December of two thousand and eight, Richardson was nominated for the cabinet level position of Secretary of Commerce in the first Obama administration, but withdrew as a month later as he was being investigated for ready possible improper business dealings. Although the investigation was later dropped, damaged Richardson's popularity.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 1: It's like all these mortgage broad things now you notice everybody's got a mortgage brought on them. What the hell is that about? Now you know everybody's got mortgage.
Speaker 2: Everybody's been committing because they've all been committing mortgage fraud blind motherfucker's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, fine, but that also includes your your favorite national security person there though too. You know she she also had a little mortgage for aud.
Speaker 2: Issues, not necessarily, not necessarily because.
Speaker 1: See Bpete, can you still hear me? Or is it my internet?
Speaker 2: She is shetined the house in her to come over. So yes, you can a husband living in one her living and the other and they can both claim you know, residency. So that was not as as clear cut as Letitia James, who does it on four properties, one of them her father is listed as her husband, and then she immediately turns around and rents out the properties. So you know they're not primary residents. You mean, let's let's talk facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's let's let's talk facts. Though they brought it up, and you know she claimed two different primary homes. I don't really care, I gotta tell you, I so don't care. I just find it funny that these people are going after each other. We gotta get them. We gotta get a mortgage fraud. Are you serious? That's what you go after? Hey, Like this guy.
Speaker 2: Abard could walk into the White House and pop around in Trump's ass and I would defend her.
Speaker 1: I know you would. That's my point anyway, That's why I said it.
Speaker 2: Say what you want, Hey, you know, I don't give a shit. It's tall. He stood in the.
Speaker 1: Damn you see what I mean. You see what I mean here. Danny's fine. I just wanted to prove that point, and he did it for me. So it's beautiful things. But I just love how mortgage fraud is the thing to throw around. It's like when they go after each other. It's like under such bs pretense. You know, it's gonna get tossed unless, you know, unless somebody's got you know, bigger dirt. I mean, it's just the opening leverage. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The latest, the latest one is well swallwell out in California. Now they're looking at his mortgage papers.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. Every one of these people probably has some mortgage discrepancy. I mean, these people are on multiple properties, yeah, of course, But the point is all of these people with these multiple properties and all this money they made that they really shouldn't have made because it's way above their pay grade as a congress person, you know, as a public servant. You know what the funny part is, they probably all have mortgage crap on them, every last one. Everybody you turn up, you're probably gonna mind to do so.
Speaker 2: I know that my ex wife. Get this, My ex wife went and bought a condo a couple of years after we broke up and was able to get it under the first homeowner's.
Speaker 3: Loan.
Speaker 2: And I'm sitting here thinking she was a homeowner with me for what about nine years in the house that we built. But here's he is pulling mortgage fraud because now she's a first time home buyer. Do you lieon, bitch?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: They are all a bunch of crooks. Everybody's crooking.
Speaker 1: That's my point though. It's like this is almost like, you know, did you pay on every single tip you ever received in your life? Then you're a criminal, dude. Seriously, it's so funny to me these people that are so heavily corrupt in eighty different ways. This richardson improper business practices and then we had to drop the charges somebody came to him and said, look, you see this BS charge. I bet you I can come up with bigger stuff. Now you still want to keep going, I think you need to go home now, mister Richardson, you know what I'm saying. So that's how you're going to see how this works. These people that give into these minor things, it's going to be because there is better leverage behind it. And that's the leverage. They really don't want to pull out because if you start pulling on those threads, I promise you you're going to have to be doing so many purp walks out of there, you won't know what to do with yourself, you know. Between the clock. Oh that was the other thing. Did you see Don Lemon with the closeted gay senators and congress people? Did you see that one this week?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I hadn't seen that one yet, But I'm still getting over his last post where he was out on the street telling people, well, it's not illegal to come into the United States undocumented. It's not a crime. Tell that to ice.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't see that one, but I saw this thing where he was doing the whole See here's where I do believe Don Lemon though, because he's going, yeah, I happen to know that you were at parties and asking gentlemen if they wanted to go home with you. He said that on his YouTube channel. I was cracking up because there. I believe him. I believe he knows how that works. I think he probably got asked at some point. That's what happened, you know, because if you're a closeted guy like that and you know Don Lemon, you know, if you like that kind of guy, and you know Don Lemon will swing that way for you, why not you know, Hey, I know you got a husband at all, but I keep things on the down low, how about you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what kills me. When Don Lemon makes some stupid post about white people. I'm sitting here thinking, do you go and slap your husband around when you go home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, good luck with that. He's such a sad but I believe him on that as an asshole, but I believe him on this. I do believe him on the closet of guys he was trying to point out on the show. But I'm surprised there wasn't a big media thing about that. See, nobody's suing him though, I'll tell you that much. You know, that's the weird thing again with this Michael Wolfe thing, right, nobody's going after him. So this tends to let me believe that either he's saying things that he can prove, or he knows other stuff that people are going. Yeah, I don't want to kick that bee's nest one way or the other. Right. And Don Lemon's getting away with it too, Like I said, he was saying, Lindsey Graham is living with h Who is he saying Lindsay Graham? I forget Lindsey Graham is like really shacked up with some other congress person or senator because you've heard for years the Lindsey Graham is gay thing, right BPTE. Oh yeah, yeah, So he's supposedly shocked up with some other senator. And Don Lemon was just outright saying it nobody's suing him. I'm just saying I would sue.
Speaker 2: It gets me about someone, the hypocrisy of someone like Don Lemon, who when he started it, you know, CNN, it wasn't just a few years before that that you know, if you outed somebody, you caught hell from the community, right, you know, it's not your place to out them. That's their choice to make blah blah blah blah blah. And now he gets up there and does it with impunity, and it's like, you know, you really are just a cheap son of a bitch. You know, you would bitch about that ten years ago if somebody had done it to you. And here you are flaunting your gayness out there and wanting to rack on other people and it's really not your position to do it, and nobody calls him out. That's hard. It gets me. Well, he's him a critical bastards on that side of the fun an aisle want to play it both ways. Oh well, you can't say anything. He's gay's there's nothing wrong with that, is there? Oh no, But we're gonna, you know, let some people out of the closet. It fuck you, don lemon.
Speaker 1: See that's the thing. I see hypocrisy everywhere. But you know, but anyway, it just cracks me up because you're right, and you know what, I agree with the first point of it's not your place to be coming and you know, outing people. I don't think that's anybody's damn business. You know what, if somebody wants to come out and talk about themselves, that's on them. But otherwise, you know what, you need to stay out of people's business unless it's somehow your business. Okay, that's all I mean. You know anyway, Danny, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We definitely you're manning to a white guy. Don't eat.
Speaker 1: Oh oh boy. V Pete, take a breath again, man white, take a breath again. Bpete, take a breath again. Because something is knocking your internet off. You're breaking up way too bad. Relax.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I'm being censored.
Speaker 1: I not by me. I want to make this clear. It is not me doing it. Something is cracking up his internet whenever he starts yelling, I'm not doing it. Okay, I want to make that we know who's doing it. Maybe we do anyway, Nanny, anything that you want to add before you get censored, yes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to be censored. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: In the in the book, Virginia Drew Frey did mention Bill Richardson, the governor of New Mexico, and Senator Mitchell. She also made the statement that there was so also some some of a very very other powerful people that she refused to name because basically threats death threats to her and her family, and she said she was threatened. So yeah, if I get a copy of the book, maybe i'll maybe they'll send it out to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, if you do, I'll gladly take that. That does remind me. I'm leaving on the nineteenth of this month, and I'll be on the road after that. So anybody who's looking to, you know, help me out with my well being on my way to Dallas while I'm in Dallas, et cetera. I got nothing right now. I mean, seriously, I'm trying to figure out how to buy a pair of suspenders right now because my belt is not doing the job. So I'm going to get a pair of suspenders and try not to look too ridiculous while I'm m seeing the event with my beat up ass clothes and everything else. But if you want to make it so I can be fed while I'm in Dallas, I do appreciate any help I can get, And a lot of promises were made over the past couple of weeks, and so far my co host has contributed toward my well being. That's it, Okay, I'm just saying that's where we're at.
Speaker 3: I'm not check your check your yeah, yeah, check your mail.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you broke up there. What you're saying, Danny, I missed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said check your mail. So you should have something there by monday.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Look, I'm not no challenge there, but I'm just saying that other people made promises. You might have even heard it on the show in general, not just you, Danny, but anybody listening. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good, Yeah, I made a promise, so I've kept it. Just you should have something by Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted you to know I wasn't calling you out. I was pointing specifically to somebody that said something on this shoord, but I'm not going to name names. I'm just saying that other people said they were going to do stuff and nothing has happened. So you know, I'm trying to figure out how to how to do certain things. And I got a ride there and I got a bed to crash in, but after that, I don't know what I got. So whatever you contribute that will help me, either on the road or at home, one way or the other. Uh, So I appreciate it. And if you did that man, Daddy, I appreciate it. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. So anyways, I just wanted to put that out there. Sorry, but you you were saying, and I found a clip I want to play before we're done tonight. But you know, to to go back to that Don Lemon point. But what else did you have to say, Danny?
Speaker 3: Well, one of the things you know that that you know, I heard your your interview with Roger Stone, you know, and he was going up to Clintons, which is piled just not viable. But then turn around and look who you was supporting.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: My whole thing is, let's just go back to that John Steinbeck coach. If you really need somebody who's going to really genuinely help you, it's going to be a poor person, you know. And you know, if you're looking for the for the rich and powerful, there there it's a two. It's a different tier system of values and morals. You know.
Speaker 1: I put out that roger Stone interview is because somebody had said to me that they searched on the internet and that I had never interviewed Roger Stone, and so I went and I asked the Google AI and it said, you know, o'kelly's a guy who talks to a lot of authors, but we have no proof that he ever spoke to Roger Stone, is what the Google AI said. I said, okay, yeah, so I put it back out because it did happen, and you know, it was a weird interview, and he was supposed to return. You can hear at the end he's going to put out his jet book because this was still during the campaign, and I said, you know what, I've already got a copy of the jet book. I want you to come back on, and Skyhorse sent me their copy. He was supposed to come back on and did not. I scheduled him and everything, and he just didn't show. So I found out later that somebody. Yeah, I thought it actually turned out pretty good. And honestly I agree with him about the illegitimate child there. You know, you take a look at Danny. I mean, tell me that doesn't look like a black Bill Clinton basically. I mean, you know, I'm just saying family resemblance.
Speaker 3: Right. I've never seen the photo, so I can't comment.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, well, if you look it up, his last name, yeah, his last name is yeah. Clinton allegedly has an illegitimate black child. He has fought tooth and nail to refuse. His name is Danny something, and he fights tooth and nail to not take, you know, a paternity test, and he's been fighting it for years and years. The guy is an adult, I mean, way into his adulthood now, because I think the kid has had well, he was still governor of Arkansas, so he's what forty years old now, Danny. And if you take a look at this kid when he's growing up and everything, I swear to god, it's like, well, that definitely looks like Bill kit Clinton's kid, except black, you know what I mean. It looks more like his kid than Chelsea does. And you know, Ricky Williams, Danny Williams, thank you. I knew it was a common name, but I couldn't couldn't come up with it. But during that interview, you know, we talked about that, and and I don't know if the part was on air or not where I asked him about come on, tell me this Trump campaign's joke, you know, because this is like twenty fifteen. And he goes, yeah, you sorely underestimate the level of narcissist you're looking at And I said, hmm, okay, and I heard that part. Yeah so, but but Google said I never interviewed him. So I was like, screw you, Google. You know I put it out, and also because I've been busy, I wanted to put out stuff for people to hear, and I know that was an interesting interview, so that's why I put it out.
Speaker 3: It was good. I enjoyed it. It was really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but can you believe that, be Pete? The Google AI was saying I never interviewed the guy.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I can because I did a simple search the other day looking up a football score and the actual NFL results were all on one side of the page and the other was the AI generated and then one said the team lost and the other one said no, the team won by a good two touchdowns. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Anyway, here is a here is like maybe it's a one minute or one and a half minute clip, but I'm not going to play the whole thing. But it just reminded me of when you were talking about Don Lemon before. And let's see if it'll let me play.
Speaker 7: Its shut.
Speaker 1: We have no.
Speaker 2: All I'm here.
Speaker 1: Wait, you can't hear that?
Speaker 2: No, I'll always hear him with static.
Speaker 1: Oh my, can you hear that? Danny?
Speaker 3: I could hear was The music was clear, but the singing I couldn't really understand the words.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the reason is it's from a band. It's from a band. Saturday Night Live clip. Let me see if I can fix the sound for you guys a little bit. Let's try. Anyway, he's at a I guess you guys may maybe I know it went out on the broadcast. Okay, Eddie Murphy in a rosta wig and he starts singing at a like a veterans hall, and there's all these guys in their uniforms, and it's like everything sucks. I'm from a place where we sleep on the ground, my mother does laundry, and what we're gonna do to fix it all is kill the white people. And he starts singing kill the white people and all the soldiers. Yeah. So, but it's banned from Saturday Night Live now, can't You can't get it through the NBC library anymore. So somebody uploaded, like, you know, a crappy VHS copy of it, and I just was trying to play it, but the sounds are rough. Sorry, all right, anyway, I just thought it was funny. It would have been more funny if you guys could have heard it clearly. All right, never mind. If you remember this though, where you can find it online somewhere. Eddie Murphy and a roster Wig. Yeah, I remember I saw this on TV like when it first ran, and I started just like, I think this is one of the th was like, I almost wet myself watching this like on Saturday Night Live first time because he didn't expect it at all.
Speaker 8: You know, uh remember the nerdy guy they had on I remem Yeah, go ahead, sorry, kill my landlord, Kill my Landlord. He did that whole poem kill my Landlord.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was the other one. But he did a bunch of stuff like that. He did the thing where he's another time he was a rosta and he's smoking a chicken a lot of weird. So anyway, that great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have the guys just smoked the chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. I don't just smoke the Gunja moun I smoked the chicken and he just starts smoking the chicken like kicking a bog, which cracked me. Up. Eddie Murphy was wild on Saturday Night Live. I mean, but but this is a band clip because you know, remember they had like a nerdy guy who got beat up in the police academy movies and stuff who had the glasses you know. Uh, he was on Saturday Night Live at that time. And yeah, so he's like, you know, part of the soldiers trying to get the microphone away from the RASTA guy who keeps just you know, the chorus over and over again, killed the white people hit them in the head with a bat till they cry, and I just I could not stop laughing the first time I saw it. So anyway, I just thought it was funny. Since you were talking about you know, Don Lemon beating up his husband when he goes home and all that, I just thought it would be it would be funny. But never mind, Sorry, I've now derailed everything. Go ahead, Danny.
Speaker 3: Sorry, created the visual of him beating on his husband.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go. So I had a little you know, visual association to that, and I tried to pull it off. But all right, hopefully you guys heard it on the podcast. How about that? Oh crap, look at this, We're only got like ten minutes left. Guys, you believe it. I believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can believe it. Time flies when you're having fun.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to, you know, I'm trying to do a little comedy, you know, little current events, a little let's scream about X. Let's let's be pissed off because medicare sucks. I mean, you know, let's do it all. See, this is fun.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm kind of cruising X right now. And I see this post about Michelle Obama and she is on some talk show. That's another name i'd enter into my filter, Michelle Obama. She is then get this. Wait, she's complaining.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't see her that much on mine. Yeah, go ahead, she's up on yours.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: She's been doing these talk shows here recently. I don't know what tour she's on or why she's doing it. Maybe she needs the money. But here she is bitching. This is a quote. So let me explain something to white people. Our hair comes out curly when we straighten it to follow your beauty standards. We are trapped by the straightness. That's why so many of us can't swim, won't go to the gym because we're trying to keep our hair straight. For y'all, it's exhausting, expensive and takes up so much time. Why do we need an act of law to tell white folks to get out of our hairs. This was the first Lady of the United States, and all she can do now is get paid to go and give these talks where she bitches about white people having straight hair, and for some reason she thinks all white people demand that she has straight hair.
Speaker 3: This is redic.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going down to two folks.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand what you're saying and why, But I got a question, and it's a It's an honest question. I just I want to know. I'm not saying that I didn't see this in my feed. I'm wondering, are you sure that's not Ai. You know we were talking about AI before, and I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: No, no, because I've seen I'm seeing clips of this talk that she gave. She's she's on stage with the actress.
Speaker 3: That was on.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what was the comedy? It was The Black Family Blood Berdie Mack. It was the one that was on here not too long ago of rap. Cannot think of it. I'll think of it in a minute. Well, anyway, she's on there giving this talk with this other actress that that is quite famous.
Speaker 1: Okay. Is it the Tyler Perry how strama thing, that crazy one, because that was actually pretty good the.
Speaker 2: Old No, No, it's the show the old Blackish. Okay, remember the show Blackish?
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't. That's about the First family too. Blackish is about the First Family. Well, anyway, the oval I know is about the First Family, and it's a weird one, but it's mixed race.
Speaker 2: No, okay, sorry, he's an actress that was in that show.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, fair enough. Let me see. I'm trying to look this up though to see it looks like, I mean, the Daily Callers got an article, but they've been fooled by AI stuff recently. Let me take a look and see who else has an article on this. Let's go to a left wing source about it and see, because they'll admit to it if it's not AI. But you know, they'll probably turn it around somehow. Made history two thousand and nine. First I got oh book. Look particularly during her eight years Okay, her main motivation was to avoid blah blah blah, area, restrained beauty standards, and the weight of scrutiny. Okay, continue reading. All right, appearances have been subject to blah blah blah blah. Yeah, they got a whole thing during her first term. But does she say where's her thing about straight hair? Let's see, no women of color, braids or natural hairtorts. We're straight hair. As the wayos was necessity as a lack of desire to describe. Yeah, okay, all right, Well I don't know what to tell you about that. I mean, you know, the former First Lady account recounts her own hair journey. Hair is a journey now, okay, and I just you know this is MSN by the way, you sorry, hair is.
Speaker 2: Honest with was Tracy? What is her name? Tracy? It's uh, Diana Ross's daughter.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The hell is her? Nay, Tracy Ellis Ross. Okay, it's the actress.
Speaker 1: Well, look, we're right at the end of the show here and coming up at ten pm Eastern is the age of transitions. So I want to give Danny a chance since he's been on here and talking with us the whole time. Oh wait, it looks like I got Danny on another line. Here, So I'm gonna pop him in because okay, there you go. Sorry, go ahead, nanny.
Speaker 3: Do you hear me? Yeah, I've got I have dyslexic fingers. I somehow hunched foot on a hold and I couldn't get off a hold in the cycle back in, and then I figured that's the that's my dad.
Speaker 1: But okay, no, don't worry about it. I want to give you a final shout out. Yeah, go ahead, go ahead. I want to give you a final shout out. That's all good?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Yeah, I think I'm tired of the rich and powerful. I want bottom up. Go go to the poor people, if you if you really want help, you know, maybe they've got the answers. You know, all these smart people that will you know, cover atrocities, whether it's abusing a child or killing an innocent person. I just think we have to priorities and that group VP. Yeah, go go go go go help the three banks. They're they're in dire needs right now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Look at all times, uh, I say, your your energy and you know everything else instead of rage bait and everything. You know that that people spend their time on getting pissed off and exchanging insults and whatnot. You know, a little bit of energy to help somebody and add a little positivity to the world is probably a way better use of your time if you have it at all. Any resource that you can spare, uh, if you spare it to someone else who's got nothing, you've done something, you know. So I what can I say, man? You can improve people's day without a cost any of a single thing too. Occasionally, just engage with somebody that you see that might be having a problem, and you never know, you might be the thing that changes the trajectory of their day, which is the beginning of the rest of their life. So thanks Danny, thanks for calling in. I appreciate you, man, and I'm going to put you on hold and give the final word to my co host Bpete.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been another exciting week. I mentioned this one thing I do when it comes to food banks, and that like, you can give to your food bank, but there's also organizations out there that provide food banks, like the Salvation Army and things of that nature. And what I have a tendency to do is, you know, I'll buy food when I can, I'll buy food, take it down, donate it but every now and then I won't buy food. I will go buy the things that food stamps won't pay for, like paper products, napkins, toilet paper, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shape and poo, things that people that rely on food stamps or snap that they can't buy. They have to have cash to do it. So a lot of times I'll just go and buy thirty toothbrushes, you know, I'll go buy ten things of toothpaste, deodorant, things that people can't buy with food stamps. It helps out an awful lot. Yes, we need the food. People got to be able to wash their hands and wash their dishes and clean up after themselves too. And you know, being able to being able to shave and brush your teeth and use deodorant, you know, if you're down there trying to go for a job interview or something like that. It helps out a lot. So that's something I do every other month, every third month, as just a way to help people other than just food choices. So keep that in mind. But other than that, appreciate Danny calling in wish a good trip to Chuck coming up this next week for his way down to the conference. So we won't be here here next Friday, right, but we'll be here in spirit.
Speaker 1: There you go, I mean, and I'll return and let you know well what happened the following Friday. But yeah, on the twenty first, I will not be here. One last thought too, is if you you know I can't stand people guys, I don't want to feed them. All right, fine, I'll tell you what though, even places there are places that take dog food and help people with pets. You can help out their pets so their pets don't have to starve. Even if you don't like the people, you can do that. There's always a way to improve the community. And also, you know there's stray animals. I got to pack of stray animals around me, and I got to tell you that there's always ways to help with that as well. So you know, there's a hundred ways you could try and help and improve things around you one way or another. And if you start improving everything and work your way outward, who knows, you might run into somebody else who's doing the same, and all of a sudden, there's a large clearance that you form and keep that in mind. But I think it's a worthy thing to feed other people, for sure, and uh I've always appreciated it when I've been helped, and UH do appreciate you guys who help us along here of course and keep this going. So I will talk to you not this coming Friday, but the following one, and the Age of Transitions is coming up next live onochelly dot com Radio Stay