Speaker 1: Say if you could.
Speaker 2: Could be to know my wife.
Speaker 3: Vie d D.
Speaker 4: There's no sound, no sound, I can hear it.
Speaker 2: We can't hear anything.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay, so this.
Speaker 2: Whole time we've been out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe because I'm not does anybody hear anything?
Speaker 2: I can hear you now. We weren't hearing you if you talked before.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, are you hearing the music now?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Just you?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay.
Speaker 4: I thought that was yeah. I thought, okay, let me turn off because it's in my ears. All right, go.
Speaker 2: Me backstage again.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding. No, I thought that was gonna work. All right, welcome back to calling all beings.
Speaker 5: Homes. Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Homes? Can you hear you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Homes.
Speaker 4: We want to bring in a guy from the East Coast. Homes. Yeah, you know, a hard mother homes. Somebody was tough man who knows the streets.
Speaker 8: Homes.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I know what you're saying there, Jery.
Speaker 4: We want to bringing a guy and knows Oh look at that and got in the chat. They're Deborah Holmes.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Homes?
Speaker 4: So you know what I'm talking about we look for this guy to come in. He's gonna kind of set things straight here on the East coast.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Homes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, then party people, push your hands together from my home.
Speaker 3: James, Jackson, Well stop home, Jackson, Yes.
Speaker 4: James, what's up, Homes, I'm.
Speaker 6: Chilling, Homes, I'm chilling. It looks like it looks like we called each other for the color coordination. This was no plan. I repeat, no plan. I'm crip. DJ's no blood and she's no ensay.
Speaker 4: Looking at you know what it is, It's like she's neutral. Man, she's at twenty first Street. Man, they're not crips, they're not blood.
Speaker 5: Their own set home.
Speaker 6: Oh, she's of my own cult. All right, your.
Speaker 2: Own gang hold gang sorry gang yeah, come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on man, throw your signs up home.
Speaker 4: In gang homes.
Speaker 5: That's one of my favorite move.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 5: Everybody loves some James.
Speaker 4: Look at this. Look at all the kind of love you're getting your hair.
Speaker 9: Man, all right, great, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Uh, we will just let me remove this from the I'm gonna remove this. You know what I think might have happened. It might be because I added it after the fact. Let me, I wonder if I'm just curious if because we just got a thing, we should be able to take calls tonight. So I'm gonna put I'm gonna put the number up here so later on in a little bit we'll we'll take some calls for James, because I think we got this damn telephone thing working, baby, just like JFK and James. But just for curiosity's sake, let me see what happened. Is Pepper in there and what's.
Speaker 6: She came in with the purple chip off the writ.
Speaker 4: Pepper, She's from the Bronx New York Holmes. She's not playing around, man, She's done with the Puerto Rican gangs.
Speaker 7: Mo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they come she is, man, and tell me her accent isn't like the coolest thing ever.
Speaker 5: It is so dope.
Speaker 4: She is so dope. Thank you so much, Pepper. You're incredibly generous, man. I appreciate you. All right, let me see if this works, just for the hell of business here to see if I'm gonna have another thing when this damn roadcaster, let me see what's going on, and then we're gonna get down to as they say, didn't.
Speaker 6: This, Yeah, we can get down the business.
Speaker 4: All right, check, okay, tell me if you guys are and now I'm gonna add it to the stage.
Speaker 5: Wow, are you guys hearing it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Sometimes that happens though with me and JFK and we have to like ex Oe come back in or something.
Speaker 4: Well, what I got a guy one of my podcasts. But he's gonna be out tell you about James. He's gonna be on a couple of weeks talking Bigfoot with us. He is a a number one content creator like ten times, is as as good as me. Uh, he's gonna he's good with this roadcaster ship. So he's gonna help me out with that.
Speaker 5: But one love.
Speaker 4: To James here he's getting he's getting lots of love.
Speaker 5: Christina's down with that thug life.
Speaker 4: She's getting Yea, all right, James, let's get down to business here, sir. For me, I usually what I'll do is I don't do a whole Colors is a great movie, you damn right. I don't do a whole lot of listening to other shows. If you're on other shows to find out, Oh look who's in the joint?
Speaker 6: What maz mazum media?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up gangster. So what she say, DJ is the guy for everything by Teta Bigfoot. I'm gonna tell you man, people think this is fake. James, I'm here to tell you it's real. So be watching on March fifth when we have matt On from Tulsa because brother is very knowledgeable and he has seen one firsthand. So anyway, that said, James Tullis, I'd like to find out about you a little bit and then secondarily we'll ask you sort of your on ramp. What made you decide to get into a justice movement?
Speaker 6: All right? So well, first I'm from I'm from New England. I'm from like the Middlesex area. I don't want to give exact locations out. You know, there's other gang members watching, but don't get right, Yeah I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't be dropping locations.
Speaker 6: But no. So I'm from like Middlesex area. I grew up there and you know, it was just like every kid growing up, playing sports, going to high school, doing all that good stuff until it wasn't good no more.
Speaker 9: You know, we started on the streets at a young age.
Speaker 6: A lot of us grew up with without parents around.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: D y S was a was a big part of my life. I actually graduated from DYS. I got my diploma from boot camp.
Speaker 4: So oh, was that one of those like scared straight kind of like a militaristic Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was a yeah, so I was. I got eighteen months when I was sixteen. I got eighteen months and I got committed to DYS and to shorten the sentence, I was already in for eight months, so they shorten it and come in and say, if you do this program, you can shorten your time.
Speaker 9: And nobody wanted to do the program.
Speaker 6: Because it is pretty tough. But I'll tell you right now, I loved it. I wish like I could go back to that time in my life. It was the greatest time. And so yeah, I graduated from there. I got out. I did really well for a while. But back to the streets, you know, twenty twenty one years old, back to the streets, picked up my first adult charge, and you know, off and on, in and out of county bids here and there and stuff like that, and then just getting caught up in the system.
Speaker 9: Once you get caught up in the scope, you're in the scope and you're.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you it's like a rotation, you know, it's a business, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I would say it's more a business than it is any They're not there to help you, they're not there for justice. So I got caught up in the system at a young age and then you know, from there I I just lost my trenked up.
Speaker 4: Well, let me let me ask you something about that. Since you said that you were thriving in an environment that which was that is a d y s the d y s?
Speaker 6: Yes, what the duy s.
Speaker 5: That you thrived in that environment?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I love.
Speaker 4: Does that mean that maybe like the military might have been a set for you, like the army there been something like it would have been congruent with your personality?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 6: Absolutely. I was actually the squad leader. I was trying to see if I had we.
Speaker 4: Had that basic training with yeah leaders.
Speaker 2: It was a structure that you.
Speaker 9: Right, well, it was a structure. It was everything the environment.
Speaker 6: It was out in mile Standard forests and Plymouth and so you know, it was a huge forest and they would tell us at night, they would take us out hunting, like looking for dead. They'd say, come on, man, we're going looking for da Now. All these men that ran the program and women. They were either in the military ex military, so it was all you know, yes sir, yes, ma'am. If you weren't speaking correctly like you were from in the military, you were in trouble.
Speaker 9: You know your beds where you come back, the room would.
Speaker 6: Be, oh, it was a twister, and you know our beds, we'd have to make them again, and you know, just out on a leaning.
Speaker 9: Deck during lunch or child I should say. But it was great.
Speaker 6: And a lot of those people from that that where I was, they went on to the military after that, and I wish I did because it was something that I should have done. But like I said, when I came home, it was just I wanted that instant gratification of the women, the fast life and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: So how old are you right now? Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you like a young kid.
Speaker 9: Or I'm forty four?
Speaker 5: Oh dude, you look so young.
Speaker 6: Man, Yeah, man, forty four. I just turned Yeah, I just turned forty forty four on February third.
Speaker 5: Wow, dude, you look you look.
Speaker 4: I'm not even giving you any of my damn skincare formula.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I got that. Yeah I heard about the formula. Yeah I got that. Yeah, right, forty four.
Speaker 2: I'm older than you, James.
Speaker 4: Really that James would have been perfect in the army, could hung out with Miss Jessica.
Speaker 5: That's what's up.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, so you know, I missed my call and I think with the army. But I believe even now that it's just got where I'm at in my life today, it's just I let God take the wheel. Everything so far has been a blessing. You know, most of my followers know. I'll let you know. I lost my girlfriend October thirty first, two thousand and twenty for twenty four So no, I'm sorry. It's been a year. It's been like a year and some chains and since then, you know, I mean, don't get me wrong, I had a hard couple of months after that, but I'm coming out of it, and you know, things are getting good and I like where I'm at today, and you know, so yeah, that's where.
Speaker 4: I'm at, dude, And you know, it's kind of like it's kind of tried to say, you know, to recite well i'd say this because Masa might slap me in the head for saying this, but to recite movie lines, but a lot of them are really true and We talked about that Tom Cruise phrase where he said to those two kids in a few good men, he said, you don't have to have a patch on your arm to have honor. And what you know what JFK's mission, you know, justice for the kids. What you're doing for Karen Reid. You may have other initiatives that you've worked on relative to young people. You know, you could be speaking to young young people at schools that are in that are in situations where they're either in a gang or they're getting in trouble, and they can hear from you, and that that could keep them from saying, you know what, this dude been there, done that, and he and he can tell us how this works out and why we shouldn't take this route. So there is an extraordinary amount of service and value that you bring to the community with your experience.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, thank you for dj Actually, that's something that I was trying to pursue and it's something I loved, you know, because you know, I grew up in dys kid and JFK two. That's what justice for the kids, you know, that's what JFK stands for. And so we grew up dys kids and we were always in the system as DYS kids, and it was just like a rotating door. Like I said, they always kept you and it was kind of a way of keeping you out of trouble, like just to know you were locked up. It was like, all right, he's safe. And you know, as shitty as that sounds, that's just the way they looked at it. But yeah, so I would love to do something like that. You know, I've had been to places where I spoke with kids. I've been to DYS programs where I spoke with kids, but I never was really full time, you know, full fledge on it.
Speaker 4: But it's something that with the right I'm just put this in the chat.
Speaker 5: For cab oh in number.
Speaker 4: Let's see if this works. But it's one of those things with the right venue, you could do it if you had somebody to coordinate those those venues for.
Speaker 5: You to go and speak at. And JFK, you know, either one the other or both of you.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I know JFK is a little bit older than you. But did you meet him when you were going through that program as well?
Speaker 6: Well? Yeah, well so no, I didn't meet him there. JFK and I met probably been friends now over thirty years. So I've known his brother. His brothers like my age. We're like probably four or five years apart. In JFK.
Speaker 9: His brother is the same age as me.
Speaker 6: And so he grew up in Land and then you know, Essex County, I should say.
Speaker 2: And then he talks about it, so I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and so yeah, so he he grew up there and then his his they moved to where I live.
Speaker 9: And you know, so it was just right off the right when we met each other.
Speaker 6: We just you know, we had uh, we had this bond, you know, we both like music. At the time. He went on to you know, pursue his music career, which he did really well with and you know, I'm proud of him for that. He's he's done some really incredible things and I've been with him on the journey to do those things with him. So yeah, you know, and now I just do my own things when I can. But as you guys see, I do my show at JFK too. But yeah, I'll put this.
Speaker 2: I'm going to make a little I grew up in Somerville, so I was very close to where you lived.
Speaker 9: Okay, yes, you were real close, very close.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: There you go, I can put that off.
Speaker 6: You close to Kevin from South Boston too, I guess, yeah, he grew up in Cambridge.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I know the gallery I was a big thing. It's not like that anymore.
Speaker 6: But you know, no, no it's not. I'll tell you though. It's just funny. Like I said, how God takes the whale? Well, i'll tell you if you want to get into the count read stuff, how how I got into that?
Speaker 9: I'll let that was something.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, we're going to get into the country stuff. But first we have to say good evening to Marry Malachey. And we've got to use the Irish accent to do that.
Speaker 5: If you understand that, James.
Speaker 6: Mary Malauchey. Okay, Mary, we.
Speaker 4: Use certain accents for certain guests. So Ken Ken is in here? Where's Hathaway? Hathaway is here from Nottingham, England. I know you guys probably.
Speaker 2: Were going to bed. I think he said he was going to bed. Is he misread?
Speaker 6: Go back?
Speaker 4: Usually we do?
Speaker 9: Where's he from?
Speaker 2: Especially?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean like different time zones or something.
Speaker 4: Well, it's I mean it's seven hours ahead of me. It's probably five hours ahead of you.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 10: So it's quite late that it's about time time for tea, it's time for.
Speaker 4: So So, yeah, you never know what kind of accent you're gonna hear on the show.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm working on a Godfather Marlon Brando godfather accent for a future guests who will remain nameless until later tonight. I gotta do the at work. So so.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you something, James.
Speaker 4: How many causes in the course of your life have caused you to want to become a justice advocate as you are?
Speaker 5: Is it this one? Are there several?
Speaker 9: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: Right before, let's say twenty eighteen, my friend was murdered by police in Maldon and we were actually standing outside the police station to her, I say, doing what everybody's doing now, you know. His mom asked us after the funeral, could could somebody us come to the police station and stand outside. So we did, and we and we tried to do that, you know, for as long as we could, and it just didn't get anywhere. It didn't get no coverage, Nobody cared. So it was sad, you know it. And it gave me like almost like there's no hope in the justice system. You know, we just watched our friend be murdered by the police and nobody cares. It's six years later, coming up on seven. I just spoke with his mom a couple of probably like three four weeks ago, and she was saying, just we were just reminiscent about good old times and stuff and seven years and still no justice. So that rate there made me just want to get into it. But at the same time, it just made me believe that there's never going to be justice.
Speaker 9: So when this.
Speaker 6: Happened, it was like, wow, you know, everybody seems to really care about this. Maybe this will you know, open some eyes and people will really start seeing the corruption that has been going on in mass for.
Speaker 9: Years and years.
Speaker 6: I mean, look at the Sean Ellis case even back then, and then he gets Charles Stewart cases. You just got all these crazy cases that you know that really made it to the big screen.
Speaker 5: What do you think, what do you think is causing this?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: What do you feel like is is the root cause that what needs to happen for us to achieve a monica of justice? What do you what do you think is missing? What do you think they're targeting?
Speaker 6: Well, I think now what what the good part of this is is there's a lot of social media out you know, back then there wasn't all that social media. And as far as what I think needs to be what would you say again it needs to be changed, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, essentially, yeah, Well what do you think needs to be changed?
Speaker 5: What do you the biggest problem?
Speaker 6: I would say the police the way they handle things. The police, definitely, I don't know this. You see growing up with police, they would just give us a quick slap or you know, a little ass whooping. It would never be something like this. You know, this is like you know, from the Sandra Birchmore to the Justin Root to the.
Speaker 9: To all these like.
Speaker 6: Sick, sick individuals like I don't know how they're getting in and and dare I say, like we were just talking about how who can up in the army and all that, some of these guys are still dealing with trauma. So they're coming out and then they just handed them a gun and a badge and telling them all right, you can work as a state. You look at Proctor, I mean that guy shouldn't be doing any police work.
Speaker 9: As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: And the problem is they investigate themselves when they are involved in something. So that's the other issue too, is that they are covering up for each other and they've gotten away with it for years, and so it's being block to light.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I had it happen with me with a police officer, probably like fifteen years ago, and it just went on and on and on for like ten years. This guy he just wouldn't stop, you know, he just kept every time I see him that would be a problem. And then finally it was actually during COVID, his lieutenant or captain came to me and said, someone wrote a letter in crayon they went issue being beat up by a cop and and I didn't like pick up on the crayon pot, Like I thought, I didn't understand what the hell he meant by that. So I was like, oh, yeah, because I still even if like he's trying to help me, I'm like, I don't. We ain't wearing the same uniform. Get away from me, you know. That's how That's how I, you know, kind of acted back then. But now it's a little different. So he's like, no, seriously, someone wrote a letter saying that they witnessed you being and they knew exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: So I was like, you know what.
Speaker 6: And at the time when that happened, I was working on a construction job with my uncle and my dad and they witnessed it and they were both there when the captain came. So I was like, matter of fact, these two were here, maybe they can tell you. And I put it on them and they told them what happened. And then as soon as we went to the police station, he had his union rep behind him. Wow, the officer he had, so it was an officer. It was me and off the officer that had the problem with captain or lieutenant I think it was at the time. I think it was his captain. And then his union rep behind him, which was another officer, so he had to deal with him. But like you said, they just cover up for each other. He's still an officer. When I see him now, it's like, you know, he knows I'm a man now, you know, I've grown.
Speaker 9: He might even be watching. If he's watching, Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 6: You know who you are?
Speaker 4: But no, he knows.
Speaker 6: He knows like he knows I've changed my life around and I'm trying to do what's best for me, for my family, for for just in life in general.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the comment, you know, our chat is really really funny.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of really awesome people. So we'll say hello to a couple of people.
Speaker 4: Christina is here, obviously your buddy that absolutely loves you.
Speaker 5: Please pass the pep up.
Speaker 4: Julie, Welcome back, Ernie Birdie, because we haven't we haven't seen you in a while. We want to you on that listener round table. But I totally get it. Just know that you're welcome anytime we do one.
Speaker 5: You're totally here.
Speaker 4: We got uh oh, so fun Size. I think this might have been an old off for here, he goes.
Speaker 9: This might be for Beatrice fun Size.
Speaker 4: Now you say it back in Spanish, staff, your.
Speaker 6: I have Portuguese this morning talking to me.
Speaker 4: God, there you go, baby, Melanie Lewis, welcome and welcome fun Size.
Speaker 5: It's good to have you in here.
Speaker 9: Curious, Wendy, I understand, I understand Portuguese. I wish, I wish because no, I don't speak it.
Speaker 4: To Morrissey's I Cloud. I'm wondering, Morse is I cloud? How many emails do you have to Judge bev particularly during the trial.
Speaker 5: That's really what we want to know about.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to find out Cloud.
Speaker 4: And this is a monacaal miss. She's from Liverpool.
Speaker 10: She's this Jesus scousea scouse I might you know copy as mate and she says that my scouser is on my Nottingham one is kind of terrible.
Speaker 4: So I got I got a lot of accents to work on, so I need a lot of work. Certainly Thomas t is here.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I know about that one, Thank god.
Speaker 4: I think that was the woman that was acquitted, right the woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try Penny right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Debbie Blair.
Speaker 4: So anyway, welcome John Miller from the state the first state state of Delaware. So it's good at But anyway, James like, oh, and Michelle Littlefield here, I want to say something about Michelle Littlefield. What you guys. I'm psyched to find out what that burner email and text reveal. Hell yeah, Michelle little Field is going to be joining CAB and we are going to do a Turtle Boy.
Speaker 5: Defense fundraiser coming soon. Details to follow.
Speaker 4: So Michelle came up with this idea. We spoke this evening and so we're gonna put that together and she's going to be proud of it, all right, Dad James, She's gonna be part of it. Trying to work on my Massachusetts accent.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, Michelle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's dope, man, I don't I don't know who she is.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Michelle, go ahead, go ahead, Okay. So essentially, she was the clerk of the Stoughton She was clerk of the court when those emails that were conspiring and that material that was conspiring to get between Jennifer McCabe Chris Albert emails from Meatball morrissey to try to get Judge O'Malley because he denied, uh, Chris Albert that restraining order. And she became aware of that material. And I don't want.
Speaker 6: To go in Okay, I think I know what you're talking I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Now. Yeah, she's working with an attorney right now. But let's just say that that material made its way from the courthouse into the hands of Turtle Boy in his defense team, which was a public and then they fired her, which is a public document. Yeah, and then they fired her out of retribution. So I hope that they burn in some sort of a fire somewhere anyway.
Speaker 6: She said, she said, we are birthday twins. Really, yeah, Michelle, let.
Speaker 4: Me get down because I'm way okay here I am, I'm not too Oh here's Judy Bestari's here. What's up?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: We're going to be back by the way, just so that you know, we're not trying to like create a huge event. The last time we ended up having like one hundred people, which was amazing, but we don't want people out. Bukkake Stuckworth, I love this.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, my dog's got one.
Speaker 4: We don't want to like, we're not trying to like create a huge event. But I'll be back in Massachusetts to go to two standouts. I'll be there at twenty eight, twenty nine, and thirty of March.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And so we're gonna do a meal of food on the twenty ninth, is that right? Yes? Okay, on the twenty ninth somewhere. So if something and Judy didn't get to make it to the last one, So welcome Judy.
Speaker 5: It's good to have you back in here.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't get to make it either because it was in military time the day dude, I was like, Jane, I should have known this.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, man, I am so bummed.
Speaker 5: She's a savage queen.
Speaker 4: I like Christina has the best.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 4: She really does, man, she really does. But yeah, all right, so you didn't make get to the last one where we really want to see.
Speaker 5: The date is what was backwards?
Speaker 4: But I message JFK about this like at least a couple of times. So it was probably like way up in his queue, you know, somewhere where he got lost. But we would love to see you all look at this. How you like that? Bea there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ben.
Speaker 2: Ernie Birdie just complimented me, so I'm good.
Speaker 6: Yeah every time DJ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like I gotta I already get put back in my place all the time. You know, she's way more gangster than me. The meal food should have been in nineteen have a nineteen forties. I'll tell you what, man, the meal food was pretty dope. But this time we're going to be in a place that actually welcomes free Karen readers.
Speaker 2: So we got a little homework to do, so we'll circle back as to the location. But yeah, I mean, everybody's going to be welcome, that's the big thing.
Speaker 5: Oh, everybody's gonna be welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just we don't want people to like have to drive too far all that for it, you know, we don't we don't want to make it like it's an event. But if you're around and you want to come to it, you know, obviously we would love to have you. But we'll do another like big one where we planted out, you know, months in advance, and then you know, we try to make it as big as possible just to piss off those jack offst What was the name of that loser.
Speaker 2: Restaurant, Yeah, Tavern, Tavern on the Square data Loser restaurant treated us very poorly.
Speaker 4: We're not we're not very welcoming, uh, and they just wanted to take our money.
Speaker 2: So and it wasn't really the weight staff, it was the management, Like they just didn't want people. They wanted people in their seats, like we were in school and we couldn't get up, and every time we got up to like try to mingle because we had a section of the restaurant, they were like asking us to sit down and if not, we were going to be asked to leave. So it's kind of like why and weight staff were personally like everybody got their food. There was no issues with the actual weight staff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tavern on the stid, don't go here, don't go to that place, don't go to that place. Of the food's okay, but nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gone back.
Speaker 4: Here's the part about this, James, I had spoken to Dennis and I'd spoken to bea There were a number of like maybe a dozen or so after stand out of it, that they would go and have dinner there and bring ten or twelve people or whatever after court standouts or whatever. And that's how they treated us when we wanted to, you know, to try to get a room. So that's why we won't go back. It's just because they really didn't value that, Karen, we were going to bring, you know, what started out as twenty and became one hundred.
Speaker 5: So anyway, and.
Speaker 2: We did and they knew too. So I want to make it clear, like they knew two months ahead of time, and we were emailing Jen was emailing them, You were emailing them, so they knew the whole. Yeah. So Dennis is right, it's after we do the legacy standout on Sundays because it's right there. So the restaurant just happened to be next to where the standout is is. Yeah, I mean we won't we won't cry over spilt milk, but definitely we have a better plan for next time, a different restaurant that can accommodate and is welcoming the business. Because you know, especially on a Sunday night that we did this, it was like they should have been very grateful for for us being there. But that's all right, somebody else will want our money.
Speaker 5: Right, still be welcome home.
Speaker 6: We can do crip walks and walk and I'm saying, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cocky docs work is going to disclaimer disclaimers.
Speaker 6: That's that's when like because you know, sometimes we get so that's my I got the merch out now because we say it so much, yes during the show, like if you know, because people go real they tread very lightly when they talk about Karen. So before we say something that they may not agree with or they may feel, we throw up a disclaimer. We say disclaim before we say it, you know, just so they know, like, for instance, do you think Karen disclaimer? Do you think Karen heard something in the vehicle that day or something like that. So that's that's where it came about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, and then the turbulence in the chat. The turbulence, you know, I create us.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'll tell you it's funny though, because the troll started. You know, they're going in on j oh the JFK's and his Skys. Ain't a cass this is an airplane. This is seven fifty seventh jet. You know. So now we got now everyone gets their board and passes they I mean, it turned into an airplane. So the disclaim emerged. Yes, Pepper's and James Jackson. I know, you can go to my cham and find that in my store. It's actually really it came out good. I'm proud of myself on that.
Speaker 2: I want to check it out. Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but yeah, so things are go on disclaiming.
Speaker 9: I've been seeing a lot of people throw it up.
Speaker 6: Actually caught tom cy Pugh this morning and they were going disclaimer. I was like, oh man, these guys. But you know, yeah, it's catchy.
Speaker 9: I like it. I like to see other people, you know, enjoying themselves.
Speaker 2: What sure, Oh you're muted.
Speaker 5: DJ, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I would do without like the host here, because the.
Speaker 2: Best I just keep you in mind.
Speaker 5: That's all you do quite quite well.
Speaker 4: It's just a lot smarter than me. So, James, if I were to put you in front of Karen Reid right now, like you sat down at a dinner table, it's you, it's JFK and it's Karen, what would you say would you like to tell her?
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 6: I mean I would just say, like, I know how she feels, I know what she's going through. But you know, that's a tough question.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: We don't want any I'm not gonna throwing softballs here, man, I know, like Pedro Martinez say, hey, Red Sox.
Speaker 6: Hey ca let me throw up a disclaim. Hey Karen, No, no.
Speaker 4: I need to make a disclimer banner.
Speaker 6: Yeah no. Uh, you know, I would just say, continue the fight, keep fighting, you know, fight for what you believe in. You believe you're innocent, screaming screaming from the rooftop, you know, don't let them. And she is, she's not holding back, she's doing everything she can to make sure that they know she's innocent. But I would just ask her to like, did she really not think anything happened at the waterfall? Did you really think it was like everything was kosher? Everything was cool like cool, like everyone said, because that video clearly shows something different, clearly. Oh oh god, damn. I knew someone was gonna say something.
Speaker 2: That was purpose. I had to go with the full look.
Speaker 6: She had to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I also went to the waterfall like a month ago, and it is incredible how small the place is. We were on the third so right next to the door where you were where you guys were standing when you bit into and the egg.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the grow hey. But I'll tell you that's good that everything happens for a reason, because did you see what I asked for? I asked the waitress for Club Soda to get the stain out of JFK shirt, and she gave it to me in the same glass. No, she gave it to me in a glass like the glass that you would the glass that John o'keef left with.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so if you zoom into that, I got the video, I'm gonna play.
Speaker 6: It on my life.
Speaker 9: You zoom into it, you can see the glass.
Speaker 6: So I don't know exactly if you can see the glass John left with, but you can see the glass that you and I guess someone another created. Uh inboxed me and said James you have no idea when you've been into that, when you you know, when you've been into that steak and jeeze eggrow and the ship went everywhere. She's like, you have no idea, you know, because she checked the menu and I guess the glasses, the silver ware, everything is the same since since the incident happened there, So that that's interesting, you know. And but yeah, it very small, like it is very small, very because.
Speaker 2: When you were when you did that, you were in the third or second like the tall booths at the tall tables.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're at the tall tables.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: I was on the third one from the bar, and it was so close.
Speaker 6: See when we were there, there was only two tall tables. That's how because they had like so you know when you come in and then there's tall tables.
Speaker 2: But that's where we were.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I was where when me and JFK did the reenactment, when I looked at him, like you when when you know, when Higgins said he didn't say goodbye to anybody, he definitely was. He did this and you could tell there was something going on. But you know, I was like from where JFK was, I could have reached over with a table and slapped him. Yep, that's how close they were. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So that that camera is in the corner and it's a fish eye lens.
Speaker 2: Yep, that was behind yes or were you were standing part?
Speaker 6: Yeah it be.
Speaker 9: It was in front of me so I could see it. I always like to stand, you know, I have an eye on something like that.
Speaker 6: But I could see it, and you know, we went. We walked in there, we had tripods everything. They probably thought we were from Netflix. We didn't even care. We just walked in and we set up everything. We weren't like, yeah, can we get this and we'll grab two waters and yeah, we'll get a couple of appetizers, whatever you suggest. And she brought out those steaks and cheese eggros. But hey, the only good thing was JFK did it to himself after. I was like, oh, thank God, because I knew he was gonna be so upset because he just got that that shirt.
Speaker 2: That that expensive shirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had to get it shipped in from Germany.
Speaker 4: We've got a comment here from maniacal Miss would you like to read this one, James and any sort of an accent, including your own?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, So she says The video also shows she wasn't looking when the aggressive holding back stuff.
Speaker 6: Was going on.
Speaker 9: She was facing the opposite way.
Speaker 2: She was facing towards the bar.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you that's one thing I say all the time. So Karen, if you are listening, that's your whole defense right there. You didn't see. And there's another thing I say. You know, us gang members, we know we know how to We know like if we're about to get into a fight, we can't orchestrate it where other people are not gonna get involved, right like just us are gonna know.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 6: So cops have their way of looking at each other, like, you know, without without saying so many words me and you and and that's what So Karen might not she might have been that, you know, not what's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 9: I almost into a.
Speaker 2: Conversation because that's what she's she was talking to somebody. She was she's engages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was engaged in a conversation. But but you see Karina when when Higgins, you see Karina turn. But Karen was like kind of and like just like in tuned into Karina.
Speaker 9: She knew what was going down.
Speaker 6: So that's what I would that's the only thing I would ask her, like you know what that was. But other than that, it's just you know, she's fighting for her life and you know, freaking reef sure.
Speaker 5: But I think.
Speaker 4: One of the things that is obvious to guys that isn't as obvious two girls or guys that haven't like been in a fight or been in like a bar fight. But what I saw there from my hometown bar I'm from New York about three hours from where you're where, James, and that's a very familiar setup that I saw there.
Speaker 5: What he was doing there where.
Speaker 4: He's like going like this, which shows you the lefty for one thing.
Speaker 5: That is very obvious call out for a fight.
Speaker 4: There's no question about what was going on there, and that that's got to be hit home over and over and if you don't come from that kind of town or that kind of culture where that happens, there's no question.
Speaker 5: What was going on there.
Speaker 4: And then you know John's starting to kind of like do this. Then when you add the text message, there was no question. And the reason that I that I know that he had to go to the house and maybe not tell Karen, because if it was a responsible girlfriend, she would have said, Oh, I'm not taking you over there then, because I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I'm not getting into that. We're not gonna we're not having that.
Speaker 9: We're gonna roll, right.
Speaker 4: So so he didn't tell her, but he knows that if he didn't go over to that house and show his face, that everybody at Canton, PD, where this jack off works, is going to say that he's a pubs y. Absolutely, And so that's the reason why he went over the He didn't think, yeah, I know, it was obvious from the point that he was a lefty.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 4: And so the thing is, oh, and look who's here the official attorney of calling all beings vll hell la, And let me say it is And I want to thank her because she took a look at documents for Justin n Ruth's sister who was our friend of all of us, Jen Root, and this was her redress to the Supreme Court of the United States, and she did not have an attorney to look over those documents. And our friend Val who is a retired Massachusetts attorney, went and looked at those documents for her. Thank you so much, as James said, thank you so much for doing that. Val That was really awesome. I know people pay would pay you for doing stuff like that, and I really shit you doing that, and it's an honor to have you here as always. So just want to point that out to the group.
Speaker 6: Well, that's great that you pointed that out because you know, I'm going through a situation right now. It's where in a family probate matter. And just through this movement, you have such kind people, you know, people that they want to help, like you know, such as I'm sorry, what was her name, that was Valhalla Law, Valhalla Law, such as val Hella Law. They want to dedicate their time to helping you and and whatever they can do. And I had people emailing me stuff and you know, just just really care and you know, it's very I was emotional at some points because I couldn't believe it, like these people care like more than like family, you know, it's like so to me, that was huge. But yeah, that's a that's a good point.
Speaker 4: And I was going to get to that, and I just want to say this before we get to that. Gonna asked James this question. I will star your question. We will get to all of your questions. If you want to call in. I tested out Sherry, Dee and Bia and I tested out the call in system through the road Caster.
Speaker 5: It should work.
Speaker 4: And by the way, that road Caster was purchased based on your kindness and y'all's donations.
Speaker 5: We had these three months where.
Speaker 4: We donated It's Karen and Turtle Boy, and then we kept like one month behind and that got.
Speaker 5: It the road Caster.
Speaker 4: So thank you out there, you the viewers, listeners, and the folks that have donated. We really greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Okay, bothers matter.
Speaker 4: Hell's yeah, yes, So what does it feel like, James? The kind of it was really nothing? No, it really was something. It really was something. Yes, it really was something.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: What is it like the kind of love that you get, Like I'm looking through the chat at all these James is a stand up guy.
Speaker 5: I love James.
Speaker 4: James is like my son, you know, all these different things, you know, these just love. What does it feel like to have that sort of adulation coming into a community becoming content creator?
Speaker 6: It's overwhelming, you know. It makes me and it's beautiful. At the same time, it makes me want to create more. I did a video all my life, I did a live this morning for a short time, probably like an hour or so. And you know, I had a video where I dedicated to John o'keef because I feel like, sometimes you know, people kind of just.
Speaker 9: You know, forget why we're here for the main reason.
Speaker 6: You know, of course we're here for Karen, but this is all for John, you know, in order to get justice for John, we need to freak can read. But so that video when I was making it, it just it makes me want to do more stuff like that.
Speaker 9: It makes me want to do.
Speaker 6: Be more involved, makes me want to do more things that can help other people.
Speaker 9: So I love it, you know, I love it seeing the love.
Speaker 6: It's a great feeling, such a great film.
Speaker 5: And what Island Girls saying here?
Speaker 4: You have talent and I appreciate that. She's right, you have a great vibe. I actually try to get you on before. I've actually tried twice to get you on the show. You may not know that, but I message I'm like, because you came in the chat, I'm like, I want to get you on. I messaged you and you're like, man, this got and then please pass the Pepper made this happen.
Speaker 5: So thank you Pepper.
Speaker 6: No no, so I'll tell you right now. I'm not so much of a Twitter guy. Okay, all your messages came in through Twitter, so I checked that maybe twice. I try to stay out of Twitter. It's like Game of Thrones when you go on there, you know, I go on there and say one thing, and it's like I'm just like a say out of here for a little bit. But yeah, of yours Jackie. Yes, Jackie was in the chat this morning. The video is great, just like your others. Yeah, there's actually one on the Free Karr and Rate, Free car and read page Justice for John o'keefan. I think it's free turtle boy page.
Speaker 2: Ye, But I agree names like I got into this with Karen Reid and then I've become a part of all these different cases and have actually spoken and done speeches for each and every one of these cases. And it's like, you do feel so good when you're giving back and you see the injustice and you're speaking up and like it just comes natural and you just want to continue to help in whichever way you can. So I totally understand what you're I can relate to what you're saying totally, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's.
Speaker 4: It's another one on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Love you know, let me just think a little be real quick. Thank you so much for the supersticker twenty dollars.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I really really appreciate it. So y'all is dope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead. So I was gonna say, how you know, when I did come into this and chose, and this is what I chose to do, Like I had to obviously promote justice for officers, John o'keef. Now I still have friends that have just come home from from prison. I have friends that don't like cops, and so they they would come at me like, why are you putting this stuff up? You know, why do you care about a cop that go you know, and it's like listen, man, first of all, calm down, all right, because well I'm a grown man now, like we're not. This isn't thirty years ago. The reason I do it is because forget about the badge, forget about all that they did this guy dirty. Then when you go and deep and find out, you know, he took care of his sister's kids who just passed away, and then you know, just the whole thing, it's like, man, this is really sad, so forget all that. But yeah, I got a little slack, a little pushback from my from kids I grew up with. And that's why I say, like the people in the chat who I don't know that show all this love you, You would expect a friend that I grew up with for thirty years to show that same love, But no, they don't show that same love.
Speaker 9: So I just wanted to say that too. You know, you guys are great, dude.
Speaker 4: You're talking about uts like me and Beatrice, all of them creatives.
Speaker 9: I know, right, all right.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I don't know what's going on. Someone's saying they're being timed out. If someone got timed.
Speaker 2: Out, I haven't touched anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't even do it for our peace. See, I know that Diana was here saying she's from the same neighborhood as James, so she wanted to give you.
Speaker 5: A shout out.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Diana.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know where she's at because it's way up in the chat now, Brian, this guy's cracking me up tonight. He said, I stay thraying, I stay throwing them bows on Twitter. Shit, what I'll tell you?
Speaker 5: Oh here it is okay, now she's back as Diana.
Speaker 2: So wasn't me?
Speaker 6: Wasn't me?
Speaker 5: Look is here Sea Star?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: Welcome?
Speaker 9: Who is back to Blue?
Speaker 4: Uh? That's Diana. She had a log back in.
Speaker 5: Or something on it.
Speaker 4: James, Oh, James, yeah, it means Diana.
Speaker 9: It's not I am I supposed to know that Diana well, because she was.
Speaker 4: Saying, yeah, she was saying earlier in the chat that she's from your neighborhood or something.
Speaker 9: So yeah, she was in on my Live this morning.
Speaker 4: And I want if everybody, if somebody has James channel, if you can throw it up in here, I'm gonna have it in the show notes for the podcast I can. I'll stick in the show notes for this after as well, so it'll be it'll it'll go out when it goes out on Apple podcasts, it'll be on there.
Speaker 6: I can put it in a few DJ Thank.
Speaker 5: You, brother.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: There you go, where's it there?
Speaker 5: Where do it be?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: That's your Oh, that's it?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: So if you go on YouTube, it is at James JK s n yes to find his channel and he looks cool like that like he does in that photo right there.
Speaker 9: You have trying to grow my head just like that again.
Speaker 5: Oh look at.
Speaker 6: Another Oh she's two to one.
Speaker 4: More than usually it's like fifteen or twenty to one.
Speaker 6: She smokes you like that.
Speaker 5: She does, she does.
Speaker 2: That's how he keeps me around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she just serves it because she's a lot better looking than me. So anyway, about what I would say to you about Twitter is this thank you Miss Jessica and BZ the d O double g Z.
Speaker 5: So I do mean beatbox too.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So what what what I was gonna say though about Twitter is that there are idiots on there that go there that want to get attention. And even like grand Smith Ellis tweeted at BIA and myself today, So what did I And he tweeted not only at the show and at me, and so what did I do?
Speaker 5: I just didn't answer him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the best way to hand, Yeah, I saw this guy, and you know what, I see the the like the freak cow and read movement opposed to the other side. You'll see like ten thousand views or comments on something and then you'll see like two or three ship talkers.
Speaker 9: So that just goes to show.
Speaker 6: You, like where they're at. I mean, this one guy made a song about me and JFK. It's like, are you kidding me? This is what you do with your time? All right? Cool?
Speaker 9: Nobody listened to it. You played yourself. Congratulations, you played yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a car need look at you, what's up? A car needs fuel to run. You know, you have to give its duel. And when you know that somebody like doesn't have a life, they don't feel good about themselves, so they try to put on this big you know, they try to act tough on Twitter. You know, I've told people, you can act tough all you want on Twitter till you come until you're in my face. You know, stand in front of me acting tough. You can act as tough as you want. I don't care.
Speaker 2: You know, it's he didn't play. He was giving out the tavern on the square address when somebody came at him on the chat ones. He's like, I'll be here this day. He wasn't playing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't consider myself tough, but I don't talk tough on Twitter maybe and usually people that do aren't.
Speaker 5: And if you you know, we just got something to settle.
Speaker 4: You know, this is where I'm gonna be if you want to come and settle that we can go handle our handler.
Speaker 6: It's like Drake said, Twitter fingers turned the trigger fingers.
Speaker 5: Whatever, man, I mean.
Speaker 4: So, so I don't give them the fuel that they need for their car to run on. I just I just uh, I ignore them, and then they'll tweet at me again, and I ignore them again, and then they and then they go.
Speaker 5: Man, this guy.
Speaker 4: So because ultimately think of it this way, I'll break this down for the audience. Those of you who are a long time cab listeners have heard this, but James hasn't heard it. If you tweeted me, James, and I respond to you that I would ask you, what can you infer from that you can infer as a minimum?
Speaker 5: Oh here's another one. I'm getting. I'm just getting eaten up here.
Speaker 4: I'm getting.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Baizon.
Speaker 4: So if if you, if you, if you tweet at me and I don't respond, you're gonna think this dude doesn't care what I think. Right, If I respond to you, you're gonna think, as a minimum, whether I come back hard on you or I just come back neutral, or you're gonna say this dude cares. But if I don't respond, you're gonna say this dude does not care what I think.
Speaker 5: That's the game.
Speaker 9: So it's the best way to handle that.
Speaker 4: God, keep keep talking at me. I'll just mute you so I won't even see that you're talking. And you can just keep talking and people even go, yo, DJ, don't even dignify this douchebag's comment with a response. So it means your words mean nothing to me. And that's how I handle these Twitter trolls. That's that's that's my game.
Speaker 6: There you go, Kendrick for She's yea, I saw somebody James just curious Kendrick, Yeah, just curious Kendrick or Drake. Definitely Kendrick, I would say right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you like the halftime show?
Speaker 6: It wasn't a fan of the halftime show. I was a fan of the car. I used to have a Grand National but you what, Yeah, well my dad did and when I when I was younger, he would go away. I would always take it. It was the man. That car. That car was fast man.
Speaker 9: They only made five hundred of them.
Speaker 6: That was his baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, a Grand National. Okay. So for me, I'm I'm a car guy. I'm a motorcycle guy. And from you know, I could talk sixties seventies. The eighties really did not have any good cars because emission standards were coming hot and heavy, and they hadn't figured out how to make engine power with the mission standards the way now.
Speaker 5: I mean, you could have.
Speaker 4: A car that meets like a Mustang, you know, or even the vets R one. You could have seven seven hundred and fifty horse power in a car that meets mission standards well in the in the eighties, you couldn't the coolest car of the eighties for me without like what like what Thomas t is saying, without question is a Grand National period hands down, That's the car I would I would buy one today.
Speaker 6: If I thirty five, yeah, thirty forty grand I've seen one on marketplace that man, I wish she still had that car.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh, look at this beach. She's trying to put me in check again. James, what is this good? Read this one.
Speaker 6: Don't give him a big head.
Speaker 9: We have to keep him humble.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a big head disclaim posit necessary reach.
Speaker 4: Come on up, man, I'm a special ed kid from New York. I mean, how much more humble do I need to be? Luckily, Dean College.
Speaker 5: Took me in.
Speaker 4: That's my big connection in Massachusetts. I went to Dean College in Franklin. So somebody owned a Supercharge. Granted, if your dad owned a Supercharge Grand National, that is dope as hell.
Speaker 5: Because he modified that thing, he might think it.
Speaker 6: Came they made him. Yeah, it was eighty six and eighty seven. My dad had the eighty seven, I believe the t tops. There was one with a hard top and there was just one with T tops.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's dope, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was it done really good.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to show you NBZ. She wants to know what a Grand National looks like. Uh, it is the coolest. Uh, it is the coolest car of the eighties, no question.
Speaker 5: Oh look at.
Speaker 4: Her trying to help Camno comno, yeah, no, r in there me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And this one right here, a seventy Buick GS is a really cool car, like the Oldmobile four forty two.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And his cousin in Buick was the GS Buick Grand Buick Grand Sport, dope, dope ass car.
Speaker 2: My dad was into refurbishing old When we visit him in California, he had a Barracuda, a mint green Barracuda. I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Let's do that song from Hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what that is? DJ?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: I just told you.
Speaker 2: I was told you a car guy, I know, but you didn't react, So I thought, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I did. What did you want me to scream?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I just I didn't know.
Speaker 8: He's like, He's like, yeah, all right, she wanted you to be like what, Like, that's cool, dude.
Speaker 6: Mike, Mike, chick to the gods.
Speaker 4: We have a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have a lot of fun in this joint.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: You can see what's happening here.
Speaker 6: Brother, Oh ship. We always talk about the Camaro, the stolen Camaros and stuff.
Speaker 9: We had Seaside and chat one night.
Speaker 6: Oh what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think he was going to show us a car.
Speaker 5: I was trying something.
Speaker 2: Can I ask James a question?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sure? So I know you went to Cambridge Side Gallery, which I don't even think they call it that. They called Seaside now, right, So when you spoke to Seaside and you guys talked about it on the show, did he ever reach out and be like why did you bring it up?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Why did you talk about me.
Speaker 6: He was, He's okay with it. He was in the chat. He was in the chat last.
Speaker 2: Night, okay, So he was cool with you talking about his conversation.
Speaker 6: Well, so that's the thing. Seaside, I was, that's his code names. Because we said to him, how are we going to know when you're in the chat? And he was like, he looked over my shoulder and the Galleria has like a new mural on a walk and it says it says Seaside. So he was like, I'll put Seaside and we were like, all right, cool. Because you know, growing up, we always went to the Galley of for PC's it was Christmas time. We would go in there looking for Santa Claus because I wanted to ask Santa Claus if he thought Karen Ree was guilty. I we ended up finding him at the north Shore Molly and I got an interview with Santa Claus. Yeah, and Peebt I got an interview with him. But so it's for that, like I said, here we go with God taking the whale, because we went to the Galleria looking for Santa Claus and here we find we found Seaside, a guy that grew up with Higgins a guy that knew that, you know, he knew Higgins.
Speaker 2: Higgins is from Cambridge and he was a Cambridge firefighter.
Speaker 9: Yep, he's a ca which guy.
Speaker 6: And uh, we were talking about cars and stuff with him and we were like, what did Higgins have?
Speaker 9: He said, a pinto.
Speaker 6: Higgins? You know, you know that's true, Higgins. You know you driving around that pinto? Oh ship?
Speaker 4: What what what is your you know, I'm so glad that you mentioned that.
Speaker 5: What do you what do you feel like?
Speaker 6: Is was that a.
Speaker 4: Seminal moment on the program that you do with jfk as far as uh that moment with what was the name Kevin from South Boston, because that's I mean, that was so him. There was just no question, man, Yeah, there's no question.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 6: The first what built up to him calling in was the first the waterfall, because now he's like, you know, you can tell it's not as big as everybody thought it was out you know, because when you look at it, if you see it on here, you're like, oh, ship, it's a big place. And he could have been talking to anybody, no, no, like he was definitely talking to John o'kafe for sure.
Speaker 9: So that was the first part.
Speaker 6: And then when we would drop on little hints like you know, the Pinto and shit like that, like how I just said that.
Speaker 9: He knew we were talking with somebody who knew him.
Speaker 6: So when Seaside came in the chat and was just he was just like basically stamping everything we said and we would see it and then JFK put it up on the screen and be like, you know, there it is right there. So yeah, it's it's a huge moment if you think about it. He's an ATF agent, he's a witness in a murder trial, right or alleged disclaimer a disclaimer? But what's he doing calling in to a YouTube channel? And so so I think em.
Speaker 9: Fete said it best. She said, I'm sorry, my dog's like.
Speaker 5: Water, dad, take care of your dog. We can wait?
Speaker 9: Yeah girl, oh yess my baby girl.
Speaker 6: I love her. All right, I got you, but one second, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 5: We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I caught that live when it happened. It was like so crazy, you're wrong, Like, oh.
Speaker 4: Man, that was like, I mean, that was like so stupid.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I was like, dude, you're totally Oh what do we got here?
Speaker 5: What do we get here?
Speaker 2: Let's see he's going to the tea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm going to go back to that one. Did I start it?
Speaker 5: If not, I'll start it.
Speaker 4: Uh. We get some laughter here, We got the gimme, gimme the Volkswagon. I d oh, I'm with you, Shery D. I just saw one today. I think it's on marketplace. It looks like it's brand new. It's still as the plastic on the floor. But I love that car. Not a very good first responder, Yeah, clearly not Kelly, because he let the guy die and he probably that jackass probably could have saved John's life. Oh and look at this more Morrisey's I clouds like I'm down with the pinto. My husband sold our first turquoise blue sixty five Beaumont last fall. We needed cash for a home Renos and it was hard for him to part with it. I need to see what a sixty five Bowmont is rocker chickso hit me up on Twitter, DM show me that because I'm unfamiliar with that ka even though I am a K guy.
Speaker 5: And let's say soon he knows he used.
Speaker 4: To go there and pbdy Yeah. I love how they say PbD yeah.
Speaker 5: And this is eighty.
Speaker 4: Six eighty seven LC two. That sounds like a gm V six super ch Oh, so it is a supercharger, thank you.
Speaker 5: Jm Okay. Eighty six and eighty seven.
Speaker 4: Had a supercharger. He's talking about the Grand National, but the engine number was l C two. Dig It, man, I'm totally into it. And this one is gonna be forever. Like be interested at least once a week, she says, at least once.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in that little twang in his voice is that you're wrong.
Speaker 4: He's trying to sound street and he totally there's no street in him at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like zero.
Speaker 6: And I think that's why his friend was so comfortable with talking with us, because he knew it. He said, he basically he got pushed around and then like Cambridge with the whey, he's from this, like you know, the central square of the port. There's all different parts and if you're not getting accepted in your own neighborhood, there's a problem there.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it means you you're missing something.
Speaker 9: Right, So this guy, yeah, yeah, and he said that.
Speaker 6: He said too, like he always would go after women that had already been in a relationship, married, or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 9: But it was just cool.
Speaker 6: You don't meet in the meeting somebody that knew him, and you know, we get some text messages and we get messages from on emails from all different people. But we got a good one the other night too. I guess he was handing out hats to woman.
Speaker 4: Oh really, yeah atf hats to try to get get his foot in the door.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fall on to the gym and stuff like that. You know, just wild shit.
Speaker 2: So I actually spoke to somebody who dated him, So let me tell you creep yeah, creepy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really it's this is really it's so cool. So James and Jeff oh wait, let me do my John F. Kennedy accent for James because he hasn't heard it yet. James and jffk are very laid back. It seems they had made Higgy feel coffee enough to call in and he sounded ridiculous. So that's my my high endus port accent. How's that one's all right?
Speaker 9: Kind of sounded like Glara when he does his.
Speaker 4: Must stop yea to stop aiden Connie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love when Clara does that, man, But I'm trying to sound very presidential. Ask not what JFK James Jackson can do for you, Ask what you can do for James Jackson. Subscribe to his bloody chattel. You know, my father was in the embassy in England for four years.
Speaker 5: All right, there you go.
Speaker 10: That was Joe Kennedy, my father Joe anyway, all right, that's the best.
Speaker 4: That's the best JFK I can give you, guys, No pun intended to your.
Speaker 6: Brother there ye.
Speaker 5: Here you go.
Speaker 9: Uh, you don't.
Speaker 4: Get that Seminar Dean College with Morrissey tooian A d A Leland doing a crime scene murmur. Seminar would love to see that video, you know what, forrest dump because Marcy makes me so sick. I don't want to know that he ever stepped on my campus. In fact, Bia and I are going to be going and doing a tour with Amy Positive Pathways and her daughter who's going to consider Dean as a possible institution for her to go to college. Twenty ninth, twenty ninth, twenty ninth of March. So so yeah, I don't I want to forget that if Marcy's fat, smelly carcass was on Dean because he doesn't deserve to be there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, sorry, Morrisy Beatrice also loved saying you wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know that's the other thing. A lot of people take what just the things he said, like you wrong? And what was the other one?
Speaker 9: Future?
Speaker 6: Oh, hold on, say you say it once a week? Do you wrong?
Speaker 5: Something else where?
Speaker 2: He's trying to gain two decorated dudes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, go ahead, man, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, two decorated dudes. But it's uh ship, I forgot I was gonna say about them.
Speaker 5: I got metals homes.
Speaker 6: Yeah. He just wanted us to know that so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the two decorated dudes.
Speaker 9: He said, Oh no, no, so that's what I was saying. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cut you off because no.
Speaker 6: Yeah no.
Speaker 9: So a lot of people focus on that, But it's why he called in, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, all that other stuff is cool, it's cute, you know, the catchphrases and this and that, But it's why he called in. He called in because of the waterfall, because of Seaside giving us information on him, and he knew he It's like he thinks he can talk to us and maybe who knows, I don't know Seaside. I'll throw up a disclaimer, but maybe Seaside still talks to him, you know, and was like, you you can talk to these guys.
Speaker 9: They're not gonna out you.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe he just.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't want to say it, like, you know, he could talk to just JFK and I maybe he feels comfortable talking to us, like cause where kind of like he looks at us different than other creators. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But did you see the stuff that just came out about him that now there's a video of him at one thirty four at the police station that hadn't been released, and he's on the phone when he said he didn't use his phone, he.
Speaker 6: Said he was on Yeah, he said he was on his way home at that time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, man, if you're listening right now, Higgins, you know you can you can call into their show and you can act at full and talk about how decorated you are and all that.
Speaker 5: It's all it's all kind of cool, but ultimately you.
Speaker 4: Know that that guy died in the house and you're gonna you are never gonna have a night's sleep where you don't think about what O'Keefe looked like laying there and you didn't help him. And you're a fireman, you're probably I mean, you're probably I you know, your your CPR sert is probably dead by the time. You were an ATF agent for a few years and decorated. And I'm gonna use, definitely use air quotes when I say you're decorated.
Speaker 5: But you're gonna have to sleep.
Speaker 4: With that for the rest of your life, bro, And until you come clean and you go and you tell somebody what the hell happened there? You ain't never gonna get out from under this, never never, And neither's your homegirl, Jenny McCabe and your brother ball brother Brian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's great, that's a great point, Big bad Brian A. He's a first responder. You know, if anyone could have done something, it could have been that Ian.
Speaker 2: There was a nurse in the house, one of the young girls was a nurse. Yeah, so how many more you know there was there was people, there were resources.
Speaker 9: It was definitely James Jackson.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 4: One love Hello, what does that say?
Speaker 5: Is that say?
Speaker 4: The lm K zero five one five? Carissa l what's up? Holmes?
Speaker 5: Welcome? But yeah, that's oh, she says she hated Higgy.
Speaker 4: Well, i'll tell you what they're they're convenient bedfellows now because uh, and he was a marine.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Oh is that the phone ringing? I don't know if somebody's ringing from but you know, he's gonna have to live with that, man. I mean, it's very difficult. It's very difficult to try to put that, put that away. If you have, if you're not a total as sociopath, like like Jen McCabe, you're gonna have to deal with this, you know, for your entire life. She's probably somehow compartmentalized that it's not real. It didn't happen. What I said happened. My family's the best, you know. All right, we got a question here right there. You want to read that one?
Speaker 2: Be a sure random question? By any chance did Higgins grow up or go to college that he had anything to do with him the old rugged cross him, the.
Speaker 4: Old Sure what that means? I wonder if you, Sharon, if you could clarify that, unless James understands that, do you understand? I really don't, okay, if you could clarify that, Let's see, by any chance did Higgins grow, grow up, or go to college.
Speaker 5: Anything do with him?
Speaker 4: The old rugged are you saying like holy Cross? I mean he probably went to college because I don't think you could get into the ATF with that a bachelor's But if you, if you could clarify that question, we would like to get that answered for you. Who's mentally who's been in a mental institution and out of work? Jenn McCabe, Hi, Hi, James Jack, what's up, Michelle?
Speaker 5: I'm Caitlin Albert.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you are, you got some splaining to do, you better, you better get somebody to roll, because God forbid they come and arrest, arrest Jen or one of those. All of you guys are gonna be screwed. So you might as well start getting out from under it now. Like I said, unless you're a sociopath and you can just completely disassociate yourself from the event, which I doubt that you can't except for Jen. Jen clearly can't. She somehow has figured out that my family's allowed to kill people, and it's okay, it doesn't It doesn't count if it's an Albert. It only counts if it's a professor from Bentley College who's also had a decade long career at Fidelity. That's the only one that needs to be held to account.
Speaker 6: Oh we got Kevy Kevin JFK's in the house.
Speaker 4: What's up May, what's up homes j okay, all right, what's he doing here? The reenactment waterfall video made? Oh so that that was what it is? So is that a video? Is that what you guys did or what?
Speaker 6: That's what I was taking talking about how we went there? JFK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so we did a reenactment.
Speaker 6: And when we did that reenactment is when we got a reaction from Higgins.
Speaker 9: So that's what he's talking about. JFK.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, we can we can block, Yeah, we can block. Is that Diana the one that's predicted? If that's her, then then yeah, block block her. If that's somebody that's that's coming in here.
Speaker 5: To rabble rouse, just block them. That's how we do.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 4: Might have been Diana's she might have come in as the back of the blue again.
Speaker 5: It might be that person. But if you see him, just.
Speaker 4: Go and block him. Okay, because business to.
Speaker 5: Take care of.
Speaker 4: Let let me ask you this. Let's say, James, you're in thank you Jen, I appreciate it. By the way, Jen Altman coming up with Christy Satrone on twenty sixth February military.
Speaker 5: I know again, I know against.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I didn't get to meet James and JFK because of a military date. This is untendible.
Speaker 6: This might stand with streak. Guys. You know you went to that d y S I was. I was sixteen forty Now you know how long that was?
Speaker 2: Brother DJ. What's JFK saying too? He just called us back and told us to take us off the TV? Yes, so what does that mean?
Speaker 9: So that was recent.
Speaker 6: He's talking about a call we just received and he said, he said, hey, I want to talk to you.
Speaker 9: Take he called you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh and and he said, take me off the TV.
Speaker 9: I want to talk to you.
Speaker 6: So what we me and jfkper We proposed to Kevin from South Boston if you're watching, we proposed that JFK left his line open for over twenty four hours family call in and just for him. You know, he just left it running and he got one call like it I think it was eight seven forty five or something like that in the morning and like a hang up. But you know, so he doesn't want to talk on on here. He wants to talk, but he definitely wants to tell us something and what it is that he wants to tell us. Hold On, JFK said, three days ago he called and we did a fifteen hour marathon. Yeah, so that's what we did. We did that fifteen hour marathon.
Speaker 9: We tried to.
Speaker 6: Bait him in to call back that so he knew he wasn't live on YouTube or TV because I know a lot of he is watching on that sixty two inch that you got it home, but you know, but yeah, so it was we're just waiting. We're waiting to see and you know, I keep making trips over to the to the Cambridge Side Galleria where he's from.
Speaker 2: But I mean I heard he's down the cape, So.
Speaker 6: He travels though he's in the cape. He's in stoning him handing out hats. Oh wow, he's all over the place.
Speaker 5: Is he still working like actively?
Speaker 6: I don't know that you're asking a wrong present.
Speaker 9: I don't know what he.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, if when you were in there, when you and JFK were in the waterfall, if one of them, if one or more of them mcalburts would have walked in, what would you have said to them?
Speaker 6: Would have told him that they? I mean, you did John dirty? You know, you guys know what happened. I mean, I don't think that they would approach us, to be honestly, I really don't. You know, Like you said, there's a lot of people that talk talk a lot of shit on the online and JFK and I are very nice guys, were very approachable, but some people may not think we're approachable. You know, I don't think they would approach us.
Speaker 4: You don't think that the mc alberts would approach you, Like, no Colin or his father.
Speaker 9: Hell, no Colin, no big bat.
Speaker 6: Brian A might he might? I mean, but I don't think Chris A the pizza man, now, I don't think he's approaching anybody. And that's the thing. Chris A. He he kind of if you think about it, he orchestrated this whole ship because it's like, you know, John called him asking him specifically which brother is there, which which Brian is there? And you know he worked right next door, so he went over, peaked his head, start Karen and John in there, and then was like, you know, his brother Brian, and then Kevin from South Boston and Kevin Albert.
Speaker 9: They were all driving back from New York.
Speaker 13: So right, but yeah, man, it's just it's wild that this is still going on and Karen's still fighting.
Speaker 4: What's interesting, James is that is that you have pointed out something and I think it's worth reiterating to the audience here, is that he really and this is cool?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: Is that you guys just really really are you guys?
Speaker 5: Well, there's something in here.
Speaker 4: They're talking about how cool your show is and I want to say agree with that. Be clear, none of the witnesses ever went on a platform to speak their truth, but Higgins did and was lying. So it's I don't know what's Madjo means, but.
Speaker 6: So it's major.
Speaker 5: It's major. Yeah, it is major.
Speaker 4: And that's what I wanted to say that That's what I wanted to say, is that you guys, the fact that he wants to talk to you indicates two things. That it indicates that there's something about you, uh and your artistry, your your your artwork that makes him want to approach the personalities that are behind this makes him want to approach you.
Speaker 5: But on a deeper level, than that.
Speaker 4: The fact is, what you alluded to earlier is that he wants to make he wants to approach somebody. So this probably is hurting him inside because he knows what happened.
Speaker 2: I agree, and he knows, so you know he's protected.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's protected by that disclaiming.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, Brian A. I mean, I have no doubt man, he would. He would definitely do damage on on most most any of us, and and I've acknowledged that in other conversations.
Speaker 2: But you have seeing it with his arm in a sling. So at some point right after the incident, and that's how he ended up retiring. There's pictures of him with his hand arm in a sling after the January twenty ninth.
Speaker 6: He definitely could throw a punch. I mean, you see him out when he got in the ring. He acted like he was going in a fight like Tyson, the way he got through the ropes and everything. Yeah, on the video of Boston's Finest when they showed him.
Speaker 5: How do you want to read this one?
Speaker 2: Be A Ba is still living in Norwood. I have seen him at the Chinese place in Debt. My fate, my family works with him. He's violent and violent, violent drunk. Yep, I've heard that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So a question when you say worked with him, does that mean at a different off duty position or the Marty Kraft.
Speaker 5: Position that he's at now.
Speaker 4: And if you can't be specific because you don't want to tell who you are, you know, we just we don't want to get you id because Brian's not as dangerous as like other people that I know about there that will that will literally kill kill somebody over certain things. I don't think he's that dangerous, but he definitely could put a hurting on somebody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I think he could do that, you know. I don't think so. I don't think so much. Now maybe back a couple of years back. Maybe now he needs more help, you know. And that's why they had calling, That's why they had Higgins and and you know, but yeah, Jay I was talking about that earlier. He's JFK saying he did scumbag ship talking to Karen behind John O's back.
Speaker 9: Real ones, No, And that's the I was saying this this.
Speaker 6: Morning, you know. And Higgins right off the jump he pulled up on Karen and that and someone raised I'm sorry they raised a good question, saying how when he pulled up and said, and she was like, my husband's of Boston car Karen didn't know who he was. So that rate is like did Karen know him at that time? Because then he's like, oh, I had to take my glasses off.
Speaker 9: For her to know it was me.
Speaker 6: And then because he kept, you know, as she that's when the nickname came up.
Speaker 4: So we wrack up.
Speaker 6: You know, he should have he should have.
Speaker 4: Just kept it.
Speaker 9: He could, you know, what was he doing in the neighborhood.
Speaker 6: And now we know he's following around some other woman handing out at f hats and and fake badges, like that's his thing.
Speaker 9: So and the ship we heard from seaside, it's just like.
Speaker 6: That's that's his go to, you know, he goes to women that already in relationships.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I didn't know. I didn't know if you meant that Brian A had made a move on Karen or if it was Brian h that's Brian Okay.
Speaker 9: We just called him Kevin South Boston.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you wrong.
Speaker 4: According to Sean McDonough, Brian A has made moves on a lot of people's girlfriends and wives.
Speaker 5: Gordon McDonough and I don't. I don't. I wouldn't discount that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm sure I'm sure they have, you know, I mean he was on Boston's Fine as that.
Speaker 9: That shit goes to your head.
Speaker 6: He's thinking he's in he's Donnie Wahlberg is producing this. He's thinking he's one of one of the Wahlbergs, you know, he's thinking he's Marky Mark or something.
Speaker 4: What I want to say to Bridget right here, I think Brian A has definitely killed before.
Speaker 5: I don't doubt what you're saying.
Speaker 4: What I want to make what I was referring to, and Julie will know this. There are some Tier one Special Forces guys that have come out lately talking about their experience in retrieving UFO craft. They were on News Nation and those dudes there when they said, have there been people killed over this topic over either talking about it or giving you information? They said yes, they said people have been killed over this. And so the point I bring up is that those dudes there are I'm not going to attribute who has killed who on behalf of what, but there are.
Speaker 5: Organizations out there.
Speaker 4: That have people that will go kill somebody on behalf of things that have to do with things like UFOs. I don't Brian Albert is not at that level. He might think he's at that level. He's not at that level that does that kind of stuff. And I'll tell James, I think we'll think this is really gangster. This guy's name is Jake Barber, and I'll send you the interview with him. But he was a Tier one special operator and the end of the interview it went like two hours and forty eight minutes. The guy asked him do you fear Do you fear for your life? He said no. He goes, I don't fear the boogeyman. I am the boogeyman. And he goes, well, do you fear like like someone will come to your home? You have a family of kids. He goes, if any of these agencies or anybody comes to my house, be the worst decision they ever made in their life. So that's a dude right there, it's going come to my house. I dare you to come to my house.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 6: He sounds like he's inviting them.
Speaker 4: He's saying me or any one in my team, go ahead and show up. It's gonna be the worst decision you ever made? If you if you come to my house. So he knows, I mean, he knows that game, that game of UH Tier one type dudes. And I'm not going to go into detail, but you you understand what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Brian Albert is not that level.
Speaker 4: Brother. I get any of you out there to think that he's that level. He is not that level. He's not like a Tier one time.
Speaker 9: No, it's bigger than Brian. But I would say, yes, So.
Speaker 2: What do you think, DJ? Should we test a phone call?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: If somebody wants to call in, UH, let thank you that. We'll try to take a phone call. See if it works on air. This is the cab calling number. This is going to be our last stuff we're gonna do tonight. We've gone an hour and a half with my brother James on his first but not last episode.
Speaker 6: JFK question.
Speaker 5: JFK's question. I said, what we got?
Speaker 9: He said, are you yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you guys?
Speaker 6: You read that? DJ?
Speaker 9: I'll let you because Jay I had no idea.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 4: We were trying to do colors.
Speaker 5: We're We're yeah.
Speaker 4: The whole thing, the whole theme was colors from UH, the nineteen.
Speaker 5: Eighties movie that's what it was about.
Speaker 4: So we were we were supposed to be Toolo's gang members from l A and we needed to talk to someone from the East Coast.
Speaker 5: So that's what this was about.
Speaker 4: No, I don't always dressed like we don't dress like this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've been on air with me, you know what I dressed like. You have to.
Speaker 4: This is uh for people that don't kind of know. There is some comedy that's involved in the show while we cover a very serious topic. In fact, I have a different character I'm gonna do for the next guests that I'm having on the twenty second. Not going to give away what that is. So yeah, there is. It is not mocking you. It is.
Speaker 5: We do comedy on here. We do voices. So that's how we do it.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 5: Right, now that we got that squared away, I.
Speaker 2: Think you should put the phone number up again.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is exactly the phone number is up on this scrolling across the screen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Anybody wants to call in, we'll see if our phone thing works.
Speaker 5: I hope it works.
Speaker 2: This is cool. This will be the first time DJ's taking phone calls. When JFK is on I mean James Jackson.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yes, so if you can call Hey, what's up?
Speaker 5: Lovely welcome, So if.
Speaker 4: You can call in, let me make sure this thing is. We don't have do not disturb on so we should be good. Yeah, if you can call in, it would be really dope, just so we can know that this works. So, but I don't see aybody calling in. We might have to try it another night, man. Yeah, make sure this thing works. Brian Albert the fungus that feeds on.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to test the DJ to make sure.
Speaker 5: All right, go for it. It's a bacteria.
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 6: How funny was that when that girl had the megaphone at the food court in the hospital, she was like, Brian Albert's a murderer.
Speaker 5: Oh, there we go. Okay, I think we have a collar right here.
Speaker 7: All from Kelly.
Speaker 4: All right, Kelly, can you hear me? Kelly you're on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can hear you, Kelly.
Speaker 7: I figure, I'm like, I'll call I don't have a problem calling.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Address guys, all looks beautiful even for this man.
Speaker 7: Everybody out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if if somebody can everyone in the chat, can you guys hear uh?
Speaker 5: Kelly Stephie.
Speaker 4: By the way, Kelly Stephie is another content creator that started a channel this week. So if if you want to put yours in the chat, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna be different. It's not gonna I haven't started yet. I'm gonna talk about childhood cancer because my son has cancer. You guys know, Liam has cancer. He has epilepsy, uh, he's nonverbal autism, and he's legally blind. So I'm gonna do more of a you know, mom mom's families. I guess, I don't know if it's a real interest anybody, but just kind of talk about toddhood, cancer, autism and the things that have happened to us. Are saying Jude Journey being back and forth to Saint Dude because we have to go back again in March. So that's amazing, exciting news. It's not easy and sometimes I wish it was not me. I handle it, and he makes me laugh so much that I know he doesn't. It doesn't really affect him as much as you think.
Speaker 5: So let me ask.
Speaker 7: I'm kind of happy.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm starting to interrupt you love, please continue.
Speaker 7: You're fine.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to share with you the Telepathy Tapes, which is a new podcast series that came out about non verbal autistics and their ability to use.
Speaker 7: Already watched it.
Speaker 5: Listen to it?
Speaker 4: You mean.
Speaker 7: I've already I've already listened to it my sister. My sister said it to me like two or three weeks ago.
Speaker 4: I haven't listened to all seven. I think there's seven of them, but man, I was blown away with the ones that I have heard. Yeah, yeah, so okay, because is going to be one.
Speaker 7: They have the telepathy and how they can hear. They kind of read your mind, and I mean just the cases that they talk about are amazing.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Gonna lie there. I believe that that that stuff is true because Liam sometimes knows and then what like things that are happening, but then sometimes he doesn't pay attention, you know what I mean. So you have to also realize he's eleven, so he's stubborn and he's uh determined, I will call it to do what he wants to do because he's still eleven. But I will say this year, his being at the new school he's at this year, he's exceeded everything that I could imagine for him. He's just expelling so much. So that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Maybe you need to get him tested, huh.
Speaker 4: Maybe he should be tested, like for any sort of maybe like if we contact the folks from that podcast, maybe he is able to use some sort of telepathy.
Speaker 7: We could look into it. I have no problem looking into I mean we're saying, Jude, we're doing clinical trials right now, so I mean, you know, for me, I'm I'm all about anything that's going to help my son. And I will say this, the trial that Liam has been on for two and a half years has just gotten approved by FDA.
Speaker 5: Wow, that could kill the cancer.
Speaker 1: Right, And that was like, yeah, that was like two days ago that it was approved.
Speaker 7: So or you know, last Friday I got approved. I was like sending it to my husband. I'm like, look at this, look at this though. He's been on it for two and a half years and it just got approved. So when I saw it, I was shocked. But yes, so they have that, and then I'm going to talk about, you know, just might have some some feral gab sessions with whoever wants to come up and just talk and talk about whatever, and I'll do some true crime, I'll do some care and Read. I'm not gonna I'm not going to focus on Karen Read because there's so many people that are on it that I don't I don't want to take away from other people's what everything's other people have created. And I'm not doing it to just make money. I'm more just doing it to have something to do and kind of touch base with people who might go through what we go through.
Speaker 5: The same thing as you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, I really thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Say good.
Speaker 7: I really think it'll be something hopefully good.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, if you pour your heart out into it, it takes a lot for people to step out there and say I want to be a content creator. Obviously, James has just done it this week, SD has just done it. I mean John is probably one of John Como is one of the more talented people that are out there, So I mean he was, yeah, I mean he was a definite to do this.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: There's so many people that are just sending so much love here. Hello Texas Mom, PJ.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Welcome bien venidos and.
Speaker 1: This section yeah on with Amy Amy Boston.
Speaker 7: She has hers that we've been doing.
Speaker 1: Let's talk with Amy and Yeah, She's one of my best friends, so I get on her show and talk with her all the time. I'm not for Tom c Pew And now I started modeling for.
Speaker 11: James this morning.
Speaker 7: I was just trying to trying to get in the link and everything. So but yeah, I you guys, keep on YouTube keeps my mind. You guys, all the shows I watched, James and JFK. Yes, Cheryl, it's me, David, JMKU. You're to DJ Melanie Little watching you know, Uncle Frank, Ntie dev.
Speaker 1: I mean you listen to all of them.
Speaker 7: You've got them all lined up. Everybody's on and I I just it keeps my mind off of what I go through every day. So because not only am I going through Liam stuff, I'm I'm sick myself trying to figure out my own health issues.
Speaker 4: So well, it's a pleasure to have you as part of the community and to interact with you. And if you need any help getting well, Amy Positive Pathways is just telling you that she wants to do a similar genre. And if you need help, you know, with your channel or anything. You got my phone number so you can call me whenever you want.
Speaker 7: So okay, perfect, Yeah, I would love.
Speaker 5: That, Jackie.
Speaker 4: If you go to them, I'm just home. On second, Jackie. If you go to it, hold on second, Jackie. If you go to my my Twitter, I posted it today. I just don't remember that.
Speaker 9: I think it's at ST.
Speaker 6: Yeah, st at st.
Speaker 5: Okay, So if it's just at ST, if you plug that.
Speaker 4: Into your search engine, your YouTube search engine, you should be good to go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just put it okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because when I googled it, when I tried to find her, there was a whole lot of other sts that came up, so right, yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has like a cute pink like Avatar. It's really cute. It's like a picture of herself in like a cartoon form.
Speaker 7: Mine is just Kelly Jessey. So if you guys want, anybody wants to follow it.
Speaker 4: Yes, and yeah, if you send it to me, I will put it in the show notes of this. I don't know where I thought i'd pinned the the Karen Reid thing at the top. So here's a Karen Reid defense fund. Michelle Littlefield, Uh, Michelle Littlefield and I are going and be a here we're gonna do I don't know who else we're gonna get one the we'll see, but we're gonna do a Turtle Boy Defense fun show coming up soon, so that'll be this right here. But if you want to give to those, yeah, it's gonna be really dope. This is Michelle's idea. We're gonna make it happen and we're gonna do a Turtle Boys show to get money.
Speaker 11: Rest in the Justice page that.
Speaker 7: Time, I see. I just saw in the Justice page that Meredith posted an event bright available for the next Turtle Boy Trivia Night.
Speaker 4: Oh oh wow, cool man, that sounds cool off to.
Speaker 7: Go like literally like forty minutes ago.
Speaker 5: I think that is dope.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard from her in a bit.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I had to reach out to Meredith.
Speaker 4: But I'll see you guys there in Massachusetts twenty eight, nine thirtieth hopefully Jay.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 2: You never guess when it is the Turtle Boy Uh trivia So is it? It is?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Then that then we'll so yeah, so it'll be an early meal of food and then to the trivia night.
Speaker 2: Well it's set. Well, we have to stand out at the State House till four. This is March twenty ninth, eight to eleven thirty in yeah, I'll send it. I'll send you the info.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so then we can go have dinner. Uh, and then we'll go and uh we'll go have dinner and then we'll go to Turtle Boys event. Okay, So hopefully we will see James.
Speaker 7: I'm I told you that, yes, you are.
Speaker 4: You are, Yeah to meet and all of you that would be dope. Man, we would love to meet you. Man, come have a meal food, Let's come. Let's come have a splice of New York pizza in Massachusetts?
Speaker 5: What the hell over here?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: Uh, learn your trivia.
Speaker 4: I'm ready, man, I'm ready to get I mean, Turtle Boy is so good on there's a lot of you that are in the chat here who are significantly better on Karen Reid trivia than I would be. I will be there, but I'm probably not going to do very well. But I agree with this person right here.
Speaker 5: I will. I will, and yeah, you and I have to coordinate on stuff.
Speaker 4: So James Jackson, well, let's let be a saygobye first and then I will say goodbye after all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, thank you, it was nice to meeting you. Yes, all right bye, Kelly, best of sending prayers.
Speaker 6: Yes, so I.
Speaker 2: Was just gonna say it was really nice to meet you. I've been watching the JFK Show for a while, so I think you guys do a great job. You guys do a you know, an entertainment factor, but obviously still covering the hard stuff and your angle with the videos and always repay replaying the waterfall, you know. So just keep up the great work, you guys. They are doing amazing. So thank you for coming on with us.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I appreciate that, no problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys are You guys are doing a great job. I love your show and your vibe and they're the you know, the real The thing is a little what Kelly's said here. The thing is is that when you when you're looking at a content creator, you really want to see the real them. Obviously there's a bit of flare that we add to be on air, but generally you want to see that the person is real and that they're not fake, and that the person that they're portraying on air is the person that you would meet in real life, and that there's not two different people. And like, I'm this way on air and then when I see you in real life, I don't want to talk to you or meet you. If you're a viewer of the show, it's like, yo, stay with it. So you guys are as real as it gets, and that's what I think is attractive about your show.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that DJ and you know, real recognize real, and that's the way it is. I mean, you meet me and JFK. We're pretty much the same as we are on the show, and that's just how we've always been, you know. But I appreciate, you know, the invite. I appreciate everybody in the chat tonight. You guys are awesome and.
Speaker 9: It's great.
Speaker 4: You know, it was an honor to have you on, sir. It will not be the last time. We will invite you back.
Speaker 6: Definitely, and I'll have to have you on my channel now now that I got my channel up and run it.
Speaker 4: We will have time with something man anytime. So on behalf of mister James Jackson and Beatrice. This is DJ saying peace out, one love. They see down the road and as always, we wonder what's up around the bend. Hey,