Speaker 1: It is time for the elimination chamber of preview and predictions and emails will get to those on the back half of the show because there's a lot to talk about. There's a lot to get to, a lot to hear from when it comes to your guys' opinion and your take on what you think is going to happen tomorrow night in Chicago with what should be a newsworthy show because they have no pl in March, there is nothing to lean onto until WrestleMania, so they got to make an impact. They have to make it now. I don't think we'll see brock Lissener's opponent be revealed. That'll be as I mentioned, maybe even at WrestleMania itself. It could happen earlier, but they could string it out as well as a part of a hook. So there's also news going around certain things here that I just have to get off my chest off the beginning because if I don't, I'm going to be annoyed that I didn't talk about it. Because I have the platform and I want to use it. And the WrestleMania ticket price is thing that is still apparently a concern to WWE, and that the ticket sales are nowhere near what they were last year. I don't know why they they are surprised by that, even lowering the ticket prices, which I've advised that they do and apparently they've done, and I don't know if they've stayed that way. I haven't checked lately. But even if you do that, the problem is it's that, yes, Vegas was in they I'm sorry Wrestlming, he was in Vegas last year, and that's a problem if you don't want fans and the fans don't want to come back to Vegas. Maybe they didn't enjoy it, Maybe they felt that they spent too much money and they didn't want to go and do the same thing again. So I think the venue having a kind of a do over from last year is partially to blame for these low ticket prices. Now we don't know the numbers, but it's concerning enough for the company to be publicly publicly concerned about it. And I think the other part of it is fans realize, just generally that they are being gouged and that last year specifically to deliver and left one of the worst tastes in our mouths as wrestling fans in decades and that they felt they didn't get their money's worth. You ever think about that and maybe give us some stars and matches kind of ahead of time that we can look forward to instead of a WrestleMania season that's so far. Yes, in their defense, has been partially derailed by massive injuries. But their favorite word pivot. We got to pivot. Well, why don't you pivot your ass into a position that actually gets fans interested in buying tickets? And I think they're relying on just the brand of WrestleMania to sell tickets and it has worked in the past, and WWE is delivered now. When you look at the record ticket prices, here's the thing. Every WrestleMania ticket prices, especially as of late, are really reflections of the previous years WrestleMania's perceived success. And when you look at WrestleMania forty generally considered one of the best endings to WrestleMania in recent me The WrestleMania forty one was then highlighted with record sales, record gross attendance, everything you could every metric you could think of to break, they broke at WrestleMania forty one in Vegas last year which fans I think saw WrestleMania forty went wow, the Rock showed up, Undertakers showed up. We had a great long term story, have a payoff. It left you feeling great, and fans are like, let's go, I'm going to Vegas. And then fans go to Vegas and they get a steaming pile of hot crap delivered to their plate for the end of WrestleMania. Not the whole show, no no, no, I mean WrestleMania had some bright spots, particularly Night one's ending, which was awesome.
Speaker 2: But when it.
Speaker 1: Ends totally on a flat, just horrible finish, horrible, no excuse, then fans are gonna go screw that. I'm not coming back. And there's also only a subset of fans that can go, that can afford to go, that have the time off to go. And when you burn those fans like you did last year, those fans are going to now not show up this year. And the fans that maybe we're considering going that stayed home last year are looking at that going, h do I want to spend a bunch of money to get screwed like that and have to pay off this trip for a year. To potentially just have a pile of dog shit delivered to me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: So I think that this is a reflection of the venue being run back as well as just the product's not super hot, that WrestleMania feels a bit directionless. We don't know the card. WrestleMania. The brand has sold as many tickets as it's going to sell without knowing the card. That happens every year, but this year it's seemingly a lower amount. And you also don't have stars right now to really push that forward. Yes, you have brock Lessner, there's no Rock, there's no Austin, there's no Taker, very very few of the Attitude era star remain. And you also again left a sour taste in fan's mouth from last year. So you put all that together, I'm not surprised they don't have They have low ticket sales. They deserve it. It's exactly what they deserve. This is the appropriate response from fans. So I have about as much sympathy for WWE as they do for us, and how much respect they have for us. So there all right now, before we get to my predictions, I do have another note or two here that I saw come across my feed, and one of them is jay Uso saying he's gonna run it back in the elimination chamber if fans ask for it, and saying, you know, the fans they pay to be here, so I'm gonna do what they want or whatever, you know. And he's like, oh, fans be mad or whatever, you know. Whatever his you know, half assed English is that he likes to spew. Look, jay Uso is a single star. It was successful, but not as successful as many thought it could be. He reached the top of the mountain, didn't work out, and they kicked him back down. It happens. But the run it back in the Survivor Series match the Wargames match was.
Speaker 3: Horrible, horrible.
Speaker 1: And also if he does it here, I mean, I hope the fans boo the living shit out of him. The fans should. I'm ready for Jauso to turn. I'm ready. I'm ready for people to hate jay Uso. Now he's an attag team so that softens the blow. But if jay Uso in the chamber decides to run it back or ask the fans if they should or he should, I hope the fans and attendance boo him. Into oblivion. So that's my that's my hope. I I know that he's he knows, he's very aware. And anybody on Auntie, any of the characters on TV, any of the wrestlers or management, says that they don't really pay attention to social media. They don't pay attention to the to the naysayers, They don't pay attention to the negativity. They are lying to you because they don't want to enable anybody to start a firestorm to make their tummies hurt. So I don't want to hear anyone. This is the most social media conscious generation of all time, and organizations live and breathe on social media, whether they want to say they do or not. These are the people that support your organization. This is across every platform for every organization. Right now, you can and should voice your opinion, but don't listen to anybody.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I don't pay attention to the negativity. No, I want you to hope that you that you that you believe that I don't pay attention so you only say nice stuff, Well, how do you know it's nice unless you read it? So it's just not possible to filter out the negativity. You have to see it and I don't want to focus on it. Well, yeah, sure you don't, sure, sure you don't. Uh so whatever, jauso. I hope he gets booed through that the booze are so loud that the sound waves pin him against the chamber and he can't exit the pod. All right, So last thing and then I'll get to the actual predictions on my end. And this is actually this gets worse. So Jacob Fatu on a recent podcast, let me, I'm going to try to find the actual credit here to give it where it's due. Okay, have the source. This is from the No Contest Wrestling podcast. Jacobatu did an interview with them. I've never heard of them, so I can't say whether they're good or bad. I don't know, but credit to them. So they said that. Jacobatus asked for his on fans who think it's dumb when Jay runs it back in the middle of matches. He says, the critics should shut the hell up and just enjoy the show. He says, and this is Jacob Batu says, quote. Enjoy the show man, Just shut the hell up, just enjoy the show. Listen. You obviously keep watching it. Obviously you're complaining, you're watching, man, Just chill, just chill, enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Obviously, if you're complaining about him yeating, that means you're watching him yeating. Whoever's complaining about Jay yeating, Man, you used to yeat with him, you're watching, You're still yeating, you're still watching. Just enjoy the show. I mean, just just an absolute scholar of our time here speaking very very eloquent. I'm just so impressed with his word choice and the way that he formulates sentences and the way, you know, he kind of brings it all full circle and kind of goes you know, he's one of the forward thinkers of our time.
Speaker 2: You can just tell.
Speaker 1: So, Jacob Fatu needs to shut his mouth all right now. He is going to be backed by the company. He's backed by Triple H, who says this all the time. Wrestlers are increasingly saying this more and more whenever they have the chance to. The line is just enjoy the show. Shut up and enjoy the show. Now. If you have killing kids in the room here, I'm going to tell you here's a warning. Okay, turn down the volume, put your headphones on. Okay, you've had the chance, just trying to give you a moment here. We're going to turn this show a little bit, a little bit on its side here, Jacob Fatu needs to shut the fuck up, Okay, because and anybody in the company that truly believes this, and maybe he I think he probably truly believes this. I mean he said it one or two times in his quote here being facetious, he said it like eight times. They said the same thing eight times. But whatever, So, as fans and as really a consumer of any product, I don't care if it's pro wrestling. I don't care if it's an electronic. You own an iPhone, a laptop, a car, a desk, a pen, right, I don't care what it is, A watch, a shirt, lawnmower. There are companies that make these products, right, And when you have feedback, do you think that the company is going to say, well, don't don't talk to us, don't don't actually say anything unless it's nice. Name another company that outwardly says this to their own customer base. Can you name a single one? Now, they may feel that internally, no company or person for that matter, wants to and enjoys getting Negga to feedback and you can say, oh, I like constructive criticism. No, you don't shut the fuck up. Nobody does. You can say you do, but you still rather would just get flat out compliments. It's just human nature.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this narrative, for some reason, WWE feels that they are holier than now, and then we must bend the knee and never say anything negative unless it's unless it's something that they prescribe, that they preapprove of, that we must never say to anyone ever, particularly on a public form like social media. We are foreboded from saying anything. They really took the old adage, the thing that your mom told you, your grandma told you when you were like four years old, you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. They really took that the heart. Either that or WWE is breeding the softest entertainers in history, and that they are. They're really enabling this because they're hearing it from the top down, so they feel that they can repeat it and they are. I am a paying customer. You're a paying customer, guaranteed you are. You've paid for WWE. If you're listening to this, there's a one hundred percent chance that in some form of fashion. At some point in your life, you have given your money to WWE, whether it's through a subscription, a ticket, a piece of merch, your time that's valuable you have. You're giving your time right now because you love pro wrestling. And when you have that company telling you to just shut up and be quiet, how does that not enrage you that they are they don't have the mental capacity to. I guess well, they won't debate fans because it's not what they do. But they don't have the I don't even know what the word is, the temperament or the understanding, or I'm not sure what it is. The respect. Maybe respect is the word I'm looking for for their own fans that are the ones, They're the reasons you're here. They don't have respect enough for the people that criticize them, which are fans still pouring money into the company, like Jacob said very eloquently, to actually allow them to say anything. Now, it's not that they forbid us or I mean, they would love to, but they can't. This tells me that they are super annoyed when we complain. And at the same token, as he said, we also still continue to pour money in yet we're complaining. Well, Jacob, two things can be true at once.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Firstly, you can love something and also criticize it. That's possible. It is possible to love something and also and also critique it while still pouring money into that thing that you love. No, okay, name another product or service or form of entertainment that's ever existed where fans or customers didn't complain and yet still poured money in. It's not that it's it's not mutually exclusive. See. That's the thing. He thinks that while if we're complaining, we're still pouring money in. Obviously you're If you're complaining, that means you're watching him yet. Well no shit, okay, no shit, Yes we're watching and we're complaining. How else would we have got this knowledge? Did we just were we born with the knowledge that yeating existed? Or perhaps we watched it happen and then critiqued it and said, you know what, this sucks?
Speaker 3: No? I mean.
Speaker 1: The other thing here is that fans are allowed to change their mind. The company does it every day all the time. Storylines change, people, change segments, change promos, change matches, change marketing changes, WrestleMania plans, plee changes all the time. People can change their minds. Happens every day, I promise you, So that's also still possible to do, but we're not allowed to. I guess according to Jay Us I'm sure also believes this, and Jacob Fatu, who I'm never really been a fan of, but this kind of solidifies it for me. He can go fuck himself and anybody that actually believes this, and especially if you're in the company you work for the company, I'd give you that same prescription. All right, This is just disrespect to fans and whatever happened to the idea that any controversy is good controversy, right, any there's no such thing as bad news, and there is some truth to that, but we are now observing the softest version of pro wrestlers we've ever seen in our lives. You know that these people, everyone is tied directly to social media. They're on it, probably more than you realize seeing what fans say about them. Yes, some of them are probably better than others of disregarding the negativity, but you're gonna still see it. And I'm not saying fans should should just go on and you know, brate and belittle and personally attack. That's not what I'm saying. I'm talking about just the product itself. If the product sucks. Just like anything any organication has ever produced in the history of humanity, whether it's a product or service or commodity, you have the right, as a paying customer, or even somebody that's not yet paid, that's a potential paying customer, you have the right to speak your mind and you have the right to say what you want. Now, again, that doesn't mean that I am giving a complete open ticket to again personally attack, threaten. No, that's stupid and it's also against the law. But you should, you absolutely should voice your opinion because you're paying your goddamn money to these people who don't have enough respect for you to say. You know, look, look, look, I know we hear all the we hear the negativity. We understand you, We hear you. You know it's not fun to read the comments, but look, we understand you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: You have a passion for this, you love this. You have the right to tell us what you like and don't like. And today it's just no, just shut up and watch. Oh okay, I'm convinced he fucking morons. Yeah, what a very well laid out argument. I'm totally convinced now, thanks Jacob, and well put this. This man should be on campuses giving graduation speeches. His vocabulary is deep and vast. I mean, listen, fucking moron. And again, he's a microcosm of a larger belief. He's just the latest to open his mouth and put his foot in it. I hope the fans again boo him out of the building too. I don't know how many are aware of this or care about it as much as I do, but it should in you as a fan. It should insult you. And it's also kind of a an attack on your First Amendment right in a again a very superficial way as an American if you care about that stuff. In a way that's not very threatening, but it's also it's telling you that they don't respect your right to say what you want. And especially again, you're a paying customer. You're giving these guys and gals your money and your time, and they're telling you to just shut up and just take whatever we're going to give you. If you don't have anything nice to say, just be quiet. We don't want you to hurt our tummies. Fuck that. Enjoy the show. Anybody that tells you that, anybody in the company, especially that tells you that, you proceed to give them a couple of fingers on your hands, and you can you know which one those are? Now, I'm being serious. That is so disrespectful. Let's just move on. Okay, I've spent too much time on this, but I saw I'm like, here we go again, like Triple H. Triple H just said it before Jacoba two others have said it too. Just enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: All right, let's.
Speaker 1: Continue, guys. I problem is we're gonna get on here. Let's go to a patron. Actually, I'm sorry, my predictions. I gotta go to my predictions and then I'll get to a couple of patrons. I've got more emails than usual. I don't know how many of we're gonna get through here, but let's uh go to my predictions and the card which I had pulled up and I was getting all hot and heavy about Jacob FA two, so elimination Chamber. I'm gonna go to WWE has their own predictions, by the way, which is interesting. I didn't know WWN. I'm just behind the times. Maybe, but WWE has who is it?
Speaker 2: Tom?
Speaker 1: Who was it? Pat McAfee, who does predictions on behalf of WWE? It's weird anyway, So we have let's start with Becky Lynch versus aj Lee tough one. I'm gonna say, excuse me that Becky Lynch probably retains here. And the reason is WWE typically likes to use Babyface's hometowns as opportunities to get heat rather than opportunities to celebrate with that hometown the Babyface's hometown. And also, we're this close to WrestleMania. The next pl is WrestleMania. Why would you have a payoff of AJ winning at chamber knowing that there's something here that's going to lead to WrestleMania. AJ and generally babyfaces as a genre are more fun in the chase than they are the destination. So using that logic, I think Becky Lynch wins. Now, how does she win? How does she win? Well, there's a lot of ways that she could cheat to win. For an object, kick below the belt won't work, but raking of the eyes, rolling, pulling up the tights, somebody interferes on behalf of Becky Lynch behind the referees back Becky Lynch retains I think in one of those ways in a match that I don't I don't know what the quality is going to be. And at least we'll stop seeing let me just put it in this lens. At least it'll be better than watching Becky Lynch having convulsions that she just can't control when she's around aj Lee, and we won't have to watch the horrible acting of Becky Lynch and aj Lee over the last couple of weeks. At least we'll have a match here. Maybe Becky'll be able to break through that force field that's spent surrounding aj Lee the last couple of weeks and she can actually have a match with her. So I'm worried about the actual quality of the match. I have to say the quality of the match, which usually is not a concern of mine, does concern me here. Aj Lee She's been in the ring, but only what one or two times over the last six months in the tag team capacity. She hasn't had an actual singles match in a decade, so the match quality is of concern. I wouldn't expect this to go more than twelve minutes tops, Becky Lynch wins see him Punk? Finn Balor? Okay, I mean I don't even need to give you the who's gonna win? See him punk? If they want to shock the world, and boy, that would shock the world have Finn Balor win. I wouldn't actually be that crazy about it.
Speaker 3: I would come.
Speaker 1: I mean I'd be on here going, oh my god, what and it would get the world talking. But is it the right move? Is the shock factor worth your having to now clean up this mess? Probably not? So I'd give Seampunk. I mean as close to a one hundred percent chance of winning as you possibly can. And when I say winning, I don't necessarily mean he's going to win the match. As we all know, you can have the babyface lose the match and retain the belt. So I think this is going to be. As far as match quality goes, this should be out of five stars, like three and a half, four out of five stars. These two work very well together. Finn has now re emerged on the main event scene. He's back in the title picture, which he should be. But this is obviously not Finn's time. Everything's working against him here, especially the time of year. The person who won the Championship see mpunk going into WrestleMania. You're not going to disrupt the program that he and Roman now have at WrestleMania. They already started the promos, which means I'm not going to just have Finn balor beaching. It's not going to happen. Okay, but again, look at this through. How cool is this match going to be? How many fun near falls can we have? That's it all right, Women's Elimination Chamber Tippty Stratton, Rea Ripley, Alexa Blissa, Oscar Keana James, and Roquel Rodriguez. Rea Ripley's a heavy favorite here and I have to side with this one because this person is going to face Jade Cargill, and the only one that even makes sense to me and the most exciting is Riea Ripley. You can't go back to Tiffany Stratton. Tiffany Stratton has been on a very weird She's had a weird year, very weird year, up and down but kind of coasting at times. She's lately been extremely off putting, and I don't think that's meant to be. She's just obnoxious. She's got a bit of a Sasha Banks vibe to her, which is not a compliment. But in the ring, she's young. She's the future of the of the of the women's division. All that's true. If she stops, maybe and takes a few moments away from makeup and whatever Louis Vuitton bag she bought and taking pictures of her latest boyfriend that'll be gone in three weeks, and works maybe on things that she could work on, like her promos and her presence on camera, and even in ring you can always improve there, then maybe she'll get there. But I don't think Tiffany has any of the momentum going in this time. Fans have quieted down on her. Ria Ripley is the only choice. The only choice is Ria Ripley, and it should be a fun match. I expect, hopefully some standout moments for Keana, who is clearly seemingly out of place here, but I hope she does well. You have big names in here like Oscar Bliss, right, so this should be fun, Okay. The men, the Men's Rumble, Orton Knight, Rhodes, Jamon Evans, Trick Williams, and Jay Us so a nice blend of you know, stars are trying to build and establish stars, which is a smart combination. It's what you need to do, and I expect this. Hopefully jay Uso gets booed out of the building. Uh we have I think Cody Rhods win. He do, I say he has to, he doesn't have to. But if Cody Rhodes doesn't win, then who's next? I mean again, you could have Ellie Knight, but if all Knight's gonna be facing brock Lazer, I geat. We don't know yet for sure, but I think more interesting than who's gonna win this because it does look like it's gonna be Cody Rhoads. Not as lock it Down, you know, sure, as the women's chamber match. But I think we're gonna have some fun moments between Orton and Rhoades here that could give you a telt sign of what's to come over the next I don't know, two to twelve months, where we finally get Orton in Roads and they're going to be forced I think, to turn on one another, or you'll see some tension build. That's a bit of a teaser for down the road for Orton and Roads. That to me is a much more interesting subplot than even the main plot. Of who's gonna win. Because Roads winning it does seem to be the most logical, and I think Rhoades winning is the most logical despite the fact we've seen McIntyre and Rhodes four times over the last six months. And it's not an exaggeration. This is the most does make the most sense. Now, if La Night wins, that's kind of your second pick here. I don't think Orton wins. I really don't. I know that he's a big star. He doesn't have much going on right now.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Orton and McIntyre have a history. Orton is a is arguably the biggest star in this entire match. He can still go, but I don't know if it's as interesting as say l A. Knight or Rhodes. I mean Ella Knight has yet to make that big move into the main event scene for the title. He's been in the main event scene before consistently, but it's never been about the championship for him. Sadly, he's had a championship match before against Roman Reigns, and we all knew he was gonna lose a couple of years ago. But Ellen Knight has not yet made it to the top and is this his year, probably not so for me, the most the most likely is Cody. Second, if I'm gonna make a second pick, l A. Knight, Third would be Randy Orton, and then the rest just I mean, it's never gonna happen. I mean, you can just pretty much count out Evans, Williams, and us There's no chance, no chance. There's a better chance of Jacob Fatu, you know, being confused with Shakespeare. That's the chances of Evans or Trick Williams or Jay Uso winning, which is to say, there's none.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 1: There are my picks, not interesting ones. But the most confusing really is the men's because Cody again is a heavy favorite, but it's not a lock it down. It's not and you could have that end up being a multiperson match with many people are already thinking it's going to be right, So even if Cody doesn't win, and it's Orton, or it's Night Orton and Cody, or Night and Cody or Orton, like, you're gonna probably have those four men in the main event anyway, as many people suspect. Okay, let's get to some emails. If I don't get to yours, of course I will always put them on the Weekend Review, so keep that in mind. If you're like, hey, you didn't read Mind, well, I promise I'll get to it on the Weekend Review, which is really the also the the Chamber Review show. So all right, let's talk to Warpath. Patron. Thank you, and by the way, the promo is about gone, guys, so get it in now. If you want fifty percent off your first month ad free at Patreon, use code Chamber Last Chance. Okay, so here's Warpath. He says, see m Punk and Finn balor Punk wins this definitely. I think that Dirty Dom tries to help Finn win the match, but will cost Finn the match and set up a WrestleMania match for the Intercontinental Belt I hope. So that to me is yes, I'm glad you brought that up, because while Punk, you know, is gonna win, it should be about setting up Dirty Dom in Finn. That's a good point. Yes, we've been waiting for that for years. Yes, yes, yes, Becky Lynch and AJ you think Becky wins, Sorry, but I do not want to see AJ with a belt of any kind. The Men's Chamber, unfortunately, I think Cody Rhodes wins. I think Trick Williams and Javan Evans will both have a good night. La Knight would be good, but usually it's just bad timing for him. Orton will be very good as he usually is, and Jay Usill will just yeat but will be good as well. So I'm glad you brought up Trick Williams and Javid Evans. I kind of crapped on them a little bit in terms of their chances of winning, but that doesn't disparage or belittle their efforts and what they'll probably be able to showcase in the chamber, which is going to be just incredible athleticism, crazy bumps, and they need to make a name for themselves, have fans come out of there and not just remember the winner, but remember what they did. At least I hope that's their goal. So Evans and Trick Williams, that's going to be fun to see those two in the ring. My god, it says athletic as like human beings can be. That the upper limit of our ability as human beings on this earth. That's the athleticism of Trick Williams and Javan Evans. Looks to me, like WWE is going to set up a fatal four way with Drew, Cody, Fatu and Randy at least a triple threat match with Drew, Cody and Jacob.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to hear Jacob's tummy on this, but I hope he doesn't win. I hope he has nothing to do. I hope Jacob Fatu sits out at WrestleMania. That's what he deserves in my mind because I'm a spiteful so ob. But back to reality, You're probably right. It's the fatal four way or triple threat. Yes, yes, I mean, but your exclusion of Randy is more. If Randy isn't included in this, where does Randy go for WrestleMania. I mean, I guess brock Lesner, I don't know. You can't have Randy out, so it's got to be a true to me, it's a fatal four way or nothing, and it seems to be leaning that way. Women's Chamber. I think Rhea wins. I think she's the best opponent for Jade. Tiffany will put on a great show. I don't need her and Jade again for now. Maybe sometime down the road, I would like Tiffany to get into a program of someone new. Maybe the US belt OSCA did not work before with Jade. I think that was a screw up on WWE's part. Just put her and Jade together for the Queen of the Ring, no build up of any kind. Alexa Bliss will be very good, but the optics of her and Jade do not work. Would be like Live versus Jade. Raquel Rodriguez is possible, like Rhea, she has the strength to match Jade. But w W has been pushing Raquel a bit lately and she's been looking good. And Kean and James I think will have a very good showing here, maybe the performance of the night. I really like what she's been doing lately. Would like to see a nice push for her. Sorry for the long email, No problem more path it's actually I mean well thought out, you know, well thought out. I don't think Alexa and Jade has a good optic either. That doesn't mean you can't eventually do it, but to me, it's power versus power, and we get Ria Ripley away from the tag team division back in the Child Championship picture. I have no problem with that. Get her away from essentially being school little giddy school girls with EO Sky going down the ram making out and I'm being very facetious and over dramatic for effect. But I'm ready for Ria to get back to kind of serious business. And she's done a great job in the tag team division. Her and EO have really added a lot of value to that division and the Women's Tag Team Championships. I have no complaints there, but I am ready for Ria to get back to serious business, like, get back to being an adult. That's what I feel I feel like she's been in the sandbox in like a timeout and it's now time for Okay, Riha, come on back in, you know, come back to class. That's what I feel like. So that'll be good. Yes, it's thanks Warpath. Okay, let's see here, we're going to go to let's go to DJ.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 1: I want to quickly mention my predictions for the chamber from Chicago. But by the way, who are what could be inside that mysterious would and create? Oh thank you? See I knew I was missing something. Could it be a returning star to be a major announcement or a new stipulation in regards to Wrestlmania forty two. Well, I'm thinking maybe it could be a just a Theosaurus for Fatu. Maybe some kind of book he could pick up and read. All Right, I'm done. I'm done nailing him for now anyway. All right, but who could it be? Yeah, Chris Jericho could be the person. It could be Chris Jericho. We've been waiting for Jericho for like four months now. Is it a major announcement? I mean, maybe maybe it's not a person, because again, if it's a person, if it's a person, that means that person's been in that box without food or water for weeks, you'd be dead. Not no so much for the food, but for the water, you'd be dead. I hope it's actually not a person. It could be Jericho, but like you know what, you know what it could do. I mean, it could be a clue to who it is, but not actually revealed that person yet. Maybe it's the list, remember the list with Jericho. Maybe it's just a it's a big, oversized box with a little thing in it. You know, it'd be like Christmas Story. We all know that movie where the dad gets a shipment in this big wooden box that probably costs like two hundred dollars to ship it, and inside was this lamp that you could have fit in about a tenth of the size of a box that was shipped in to kind of throw people off. It's a human so it's a human sized box where they're actually shipping something that's a tenth of the size. So don't be surprised if it's not the size of the box that this thing is being revealed at. It could be something small. So yeah, I mean, I honestly don't know what could be, but I'm glad you brought that up. My guess, I mean, I don't even know if I have a guess, because it really could be anything, is it, Chris Jericho? Okay, I mean again, I hope it's not a person. One more thing to mention what's going on with the vision, bad luck, bad timing, and unfortunate circumstances that Bronson Reid recently got injured. Now, this group is basically a tag team of Austin Theory and Llullian Paul, two guys that, in my opinion, haven't really got that much attention, but for the foreseeable future on the road to WrestleMania that would push for a little extra regular appearances Mike Timon in ring work. But where does brock Lesner fit in with this? Is he still part of the vision or is going back to Hayman's client because if it if you look at Brock's schedule the next upcoming a few weeks, it's going to be a couple times. Yeah, there's where does Brock fit in?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Brock is a Hayman's doing double duty, Hammon's doing double duty right now. Brock is still the client, an advoct or, Paul Hammon's advocate of brock Lesner. But also we have an oracle Paul Hammond's that talented that we can kind of come from mentalize Hayman doing this and doing this, And I have no problem brock Lester does not need to be combined into the Vision. Would it be interesting? Yes, Brockleser is a solo entity though, and he's also on his own path to WrestleMania. There was never any plan, nor there should be a plan. I don't think to combine infuse brock Lesner's open challenge that he's going to be having with the Vision, because then it would muddy the waters with what's going on with Austin Theory and Logan Paul, who are now up. I mean, hopefully they don't get the injury bug two. But to me, brock Lesner is probably not going to be a part of this. Now to my elimination chamber, quick picks Becky Lynch retains, Raquel Rodriguez wins.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now I will say dj She's possible, But the problem is, you can't do a heel Jade versus a heel Roquel Rodriguez unless the plan is to try to turn her baby face. But that's a big risk you're going to take in the next six weeks that the fans suddenly take to her. I don't think so. There's never been, at least in my mind, a championship match that's been heel heal in WrestleMania history, or even one that comes to mind, just generally so Rackel Rodriguez. Again, yes, from a visual standpoint, it's interesting because of the excuse me, the strength and the the stature of both women, But position wise doesn't make sense. I don't think I wouldn't go crazy over it. I'd be like, okay, cool, they're really taking a chance here, But based on their traditional booking. I don't think so. See iumpunk retains the world title and Cody Rhodes wins the men's Chamber, but I wouldn't mind seeing Orton potentially win if it's not Cody. Well again, yeah, you could really swap out Cody or Randy in this win because ultimately both are going to be in. I think the championship match with Drew along with Jacobatu and Fatal four way, so it doesn't really matter if it's Cody or Randy because they'll get the other person in either way. Okay, Like I always said, the cars are subject to change. DJ Cuzmo's signing off Joy the Chamber. Yes, thank you, DJ, appreciate that. Let's go to Let's see here, let's go to Darius says Hey, Matt. Last week I was talking about how I'm not impressed with WWE and kind of fading away from it. Here are my late predictions for twenty twenty six based on what we've seen so far. I think WWE is actually cooked this year. Two of the most hype stars are now injured. The last week was a disaster. I couldn't look at some of the segments on Rowin's back down. I mean that BS segment with AJ and Becky and Kit Wilson reading a poem. They are obviously running out of ideas and it's kind of said to watch them just freestyling. At this point. The only way they can turn this around is through return. So I'm talking about Chris Jericho. Shout out to AJ Styles for not making a whole year about himself. Sometimes when I saw John Cena making entrances last year, I was like, please just get the hell out. That's it for me.
Speaker 2: Have a good one.
Speaker 1: That's the the risky run of having a whole year about you, and it's so funny. John Cena will be the first to proclaim that he is not about himself. He's giving back, and you could make a case for that. On the side of yeah, okay, he gave everybody one last chance to see him, and he helped monetize his appearances and made more money for the company by stringing in out over a year, which is all true. They made a ton of money, especially in his final match, but it also on the flip side of the coin, can be easily argued that John Cena making an entire year plus retirement tour is one of the most selfish and self serving, narcissistic things that someone can do. There's again, you can make an argument for both. I'm just pointing out there are two sides to this. John Cena made all of twenty twenty five about him. Now, there were the other things going on, important things going on, But in the back of your mind, you're always like, oh, yeah, John Cena, well, John Cena, who's you gonna that's John Cena, who's you gonna Yeah, like so, and he knew that would happen, And I agree. There were times I'm like, all right, yeah, I'm I'm can can we be done with the thank you cinas? Can we be done? And then the failed heel turn, which I credit them completely for doing, and I don't fault them for doing it, but in one of the worst storylines of all time and biggest flubs in history that set up the heel turn. That that's I think where the whole thing went south. You know, you do wonder if they actually followed through with this, and the Rock actually followed through with this, how much differently would we have we would we have viewed John Cena's heel turn probably a lot better. I mean, because it couldn't have gone much worse than it did. But it's rare that I can say that something sucked, but I also credit them for doing it. And I still would have done it because at least you could say he turned heel and we saw what that looked like. But AJ not doing it, I totally am. I support that, And it's also a knock on WWE that AJ in an interview said that WW that WrestleMania doesn't seem to have the same luster that it used to, that it's kind of lost what it meant. Yeah, yeah, it has, absolutely, thank you Darius, and Yea, there are some certain segments. Man, it's just embarrassing. It's embarrassing to watch if you're watching with friends that aren't really fans. As I've said before, you are, I mean you are taking a chance every week that you don't have the friend turn to you and go, you know, really you watch this shit. I mean I certainly aren't watching with those people. I'm watching always by myself, and I get embarrassed within myself. It's almost like there are two versions of me here. One of them is shaming the other that it's weird. It's like, how can you be embarrassed when you're by yourself, and somehow WWE finds a way to make you feel that way at times. Okay, let's go to one more email. This is from Brogan and he says see him. Punk will definitely beat Finn, but it will be the close. It will be close.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: AJ will beat Becky but lose it a few weeks later on Raw the crate will have Sawyer Fulton inside and he'll make his great return. I don't know who that is. The mass man is Simon Gotch and will be revealed during the chamber, and the men's chamber winner is Randy. The women's is Rhea. Well, the men's chamber again, people have landed on Randy and or Cody. I think both of them are very fine choices. Rhea is the solid favorite and should be. There's no other choice there. Finn coming close, I agree he should and he will. And as far as AJ beating Becky but losing it a few weeks later, I don't. I don't think so. There's the payoff coming and I think you do it at WrestleMania. If you want to make AJ champion. I know you have the hometown crowd, but you're already gonna have CM punk win right in Chicago as champion, retaining. It's a big enough win to make people feel good. And I don't think AJ is ready to be carrying the Intercontinental title belt here yet. We got to see first of all, what he's made of after ten years inside the ring on a one on one capacity. Anyway, thank you. All right, let's go to one voicemail. I think I do. I do have one voicemail. I think it's Kyle, So let's go to one voicemail and then we'll close out the show as always. I wait, no, do I have two voicemails? Uh, let's see, all right, yeah, I do. Let's let's be kind here, I'll go to I think this is well, I'll let I'll let the surprise happen by itself here. Let's let's uh, let's see who this is.
Speaker 2: It's the French guy here, your current European champion. It's been a hot minute, like I don't know, since I think it's been six months, I took it a little high. As about w W podcast and another general notes about wrestling. On a general note, since I think the end of WrestleMania these days, I think Class in Paris was my last show. I attended the show from friends actually, and yeah, I just wanted to highlight the latest SmackDown and yeah, I think don't change COODI brow the still face and he's provoking Semisain. I thought the promo was pretty good. And I'm hoping that Sami Zaine wakes up because I remember by watching SmackDown when when he apologize to Curty Roads, the public boo das. I hope there's much more than those trade apologies because literally, like Sami Zane is begging for an opportunity and he's saying to Courtier Roads when you become chapin, please give me one opportunity. It's pathetic. Semi Zaane is the face people need for me. The potential of Semi Zane as a face is tremendous. And yeah, I hope he he's getting somewhere this WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: But guys, Alex, welcome back. It has been a minute. As they say, good to hear you hope Aul is well, yeah, how much has changed? Welcome back? Yeah it's same old, same old. That's that's the way it kind of goes here and clear clash in Paris is your last one, and now here you are just in time for a wrestle Inia, and I hope the Chamber brings you back in. I do think it'll be a good wrestling show. Despite all my criticisms in bitching over the last forty minutes about certain things, I think the show quality should be very good. And as I write this or write this, god dang speak it, Jay Uso has been taken away in an ambulance via storyline via storyline not real on SmackDown, So that means there could be a replacement for Jay Smart If that's true, and there is a replacement, again, I only saw this just scroll off my tweet feed on Twitter or x And if there's a replacement, who could that be? Could be Chris Jericho, could be Sammy z Ain as you just mentioned. But if that's not true, let's get to your response about Sammy's Ain. Sammy's Ain is in need for a change. It could be for a heel run and it's been a while since he's been a heel. But Sammy's Ain continuing down this path of being the lovable loser. It's it's kind of run its course, and the timing never seems to be right with Sammy, along with others as well. We always say timing is everything, and it's true, but uh, Sammy's ain. I think it's going to become a big factor after WrestleMania and screwing somebody or maybe he finally gets his shot. But the problem is, how often do you see titles change hands right after WrestleMania unless your name's Jay Uso and then the company goes, oh, yeah, that was a mistake, right, you don't so hopefully if Sammy's if you want Sammy to be champion, you got to look at least to SummerSlam. Very rarely doesn't happen where the championship changes hands after WrestleMania, because WrestleMania is where you have your champions crowned, and it's kind of like anointing that next person. All right, thank you, Alex. Hope all is well over there, and hang on to that European Championship. All right, let's go to Kyle.
Speaker 4: Kyle, so, I wanted to talk about the tradition for the women's chamber. I think Alex was winning. Ria is too obvious, and Rie doesn't make any sense. Fay's jade right now, and she's gonna meddle with Real with eel skided attacked six scenario. Whatever Ria and EO we're going to be doing, it's gonna be teaming with each other that wrestled Mania in the multi women title match of Attack Team Towns matchup some sort. I think a less the wins that the ads Charlotte. That's the obvious match for Jade to do at this point. There's no other clear because because honestly, Ria is kind of it makes no sense. Sure it is in the upilling match because they are both, you know, both a better matchup than the Range. Sure, but storyline wise, it doesn't make any sense. And I think Ria's going to be facturate to what whatever EOS could be doing in the taxing division. So, and I think Charlotte could get added on to it when Alexa gets when Alexa wins the Chamber, and then Alexa and Charlie can go on to do your mats with Backlash, possibly when you both believe the wrestlemand he So that's my guess is that let's go to the chamber with the equision with Charlotte. So Ria's doing the technic stuff with EO. That's when i'm that's what I'm taking. Everyone's assuming it will be Ria because of star power and bigger match out. I guess passically, I think I'm taking Alexa, which a lot of people aren't picking. So that's what I'm guessing who's going to win the chamber. I'll be slightly shocked if we had wins and not Alexa. So but that's my thought.
Speaker 1: Thanks Kyle, you're the only one. I love it. I love it. I don't mean that in a negative way at all. I love You're trying to make a case for Alexa. It's not impossible. Ria does seem like a lock, which does scare me. Anytime anybody seems like a to win, you gotta watch out. But Alexa Bliss. Here's what I'm thinking as the company, from the company standpoint, which match would make me more money, which has a larger interest from the general fan? And I have to say Ria Ripley, Alexa Bliss is a big star. I don't think she's as big as Ria Ripley. And it's not as visually appealing as it is Ria Ripley as it is with Alexa. And honestly, I don't think the match quality would be as good if it's not Ria Ripley. No offense, but Jay okay. Jade is still green, she's still trying to find her footing. Alexa Bliss is a veteran, but their styles I don't think would mesh as well. On top of what I just talked about with the star star power and them trying to make as much money and get as much eyeballs on the product, which they should. At WrestleMania, Ria Ripley does make more sense, and she's also much more believable to win and beat Rhea. Yes, I understand Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss. You're eventually gonna have Alexa Bliss. I'm sorry, You're gonna have Charlotte Flair versus Jade, and that's gonna happen at some point. They've teased it forever and that could happen. I'd give what your prediction is about a five percent chance, meaning it's possible, but I'm very unlikely in my mind. But I love how you're trying to make the case for it, and if they do it, hey credit to you, Kyle. You're the only one that foresaw it. So I have no beef in the game. If Alexa wins Hey, I'll stand up and applaud you, and I actually wouldn't lose my mind over it either. Alexa Bliss is a respected veteran, She's credible, She's got a great promo when she wants to better than I think anybody on the roster from the women. I mean, I mean that Alexa Bliss when when she locks in, boy, she can be great. So I think it's possible, but very unlikely when you just boil it down Reea Ripley's the bigger stars, more appealing, and the match quality is probably going to be better. That's all there is to it. I'm not trying to overthink it. So anyway, Kyle, thank you, thank you for your input. Thank you to all the callers. But also, as always, we're gonna end with DJ giving us his Joe Hendry Report slash TNA update. For those of you that are interested, please hang around. I encourage you to listen to it. He does a great job every single week giving us the review, takes the time out of his day down in that city that the largest city in the world. You guys got buried down there, by the way, although I think did in New York city get like I don't know, twelve to fifty seventeen inch or something like that. And then there's a place down in Long Island or not Rhode Island near where was it? I gotta remember some place down there in southeast New England got forty one inches of snow. That's three plus feet with snow drifts that were over people's houses. I mean, that's like cartoonishly crazy. That's an arts seriously a cartoonish amount of snow. So I mean up here, it's been annoying up here. Not that anyone cares about the weather up here in upstate New York, but it's been weird, Like we haven't had any massive snowstorms up here, and it's been a few years since we've had massive ones. It's just annoying enough to piss you off. Every single week where it's like three or four times a week you get like, oh, an inch of snow, two inches of snow, a dusting of snow, just enough to piss you off, and you're getting ready for work, or you have to shovel the driveway because you know it's not gonna melt, so you're shoveling your driver like a dozen times in a few weeks, all for like an inch of snow per time. It's like, just dump it all at once, give me three feet of snow. I'd rather do that, then I have to do it seventeen times.
Speaker 3: Alright.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't know who I'm complaining too. I guess the weather gods. But anyway, I'll stop there. Thank you, DJ. We're about to get to you in a moment. Again, we'll close out with DJ. Please stick around. But also, if you want to get this show that you just heard ad free and you're not on Patreon listening to this, then what are you doing? Go over to Patreon and go ad free use the code Chamber. It's the last day you can do it. Get fifty percent off your first month, and join us for the after show of The Elimination Chamber, which of course is coming to us tomorrow night from Chicago. So follow me on X Wrestling Underscore Audio. You can also subscribe to us on Apple, give us a five star rating on Apple anywhere that podcasts are available, Spotify wherever you go. And also one last thing, I'll be on vacation starting Wednesday next week, so my last show that I'll be able to do on a regular schedule is my Tuesday raw review. After that, it's going to be real hit and miss. I'll be in a hotel in a far away location. I'll just leave it at that. More details to come, but I'll have my laptop with me. But I'm you know, my priority is relaxing, right, So I might have some retro shows put out after that. I could always still pop on if something crazy happens, but I'm only down where I'm gonna be at for a few days, so I want to be focused on that in getting away. So just so you know, in case you wonder, hey, your Friday show, where's that? The schedule is a little wonky next week. That's why. But anyway, everybody, thanks so much for joining me. Stick around for DJ Cuzmo and we'll talk soon.
Speaker 3: This is DJ Coosmel back at it again on your Mailbax show records. You live on a Wednesday board, and you know what time it is. It's time to see his name man, he peers. I believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 2: I believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 3: That's right, folks, Joe Hendry is his name. As I take it to my eighty fifth episode, of the Jointe report La always coming to live from an outdoor location. That's right, folks, we are outside today for this record. But before I talk about Joe Hendry, the NXT Champion, let me talk about the continued storyline of the NXT and TENA collaborations with the NXT invasion in TNA, in which on the previous episode of TNA on AMC it was the fallout from Teena's No Surrender. We get an n ring promo from the new TEENA Knockout Champion in Ariana Grace. As she dwelled on her successful victory of being the new Knockout Champion, she acknowledged that her daddy, the director of Authority Missus Santina Morella, got her match, but she won the title herself fear and square. Arianna then issued an apology to Santino by saying sarcastically, she was sorry for playing Santino like a fiddle in front of the whole world, and she continues to laugh at her father's expense. Arianna goes on to say that she is rude that wrestling isn't about toughness, It's about leveraging everything in your power to get what you want. Finally, Arianna declares that her boyfriend Stax will win back to TENA International title to solidify themselves as the most powerful couple in the wrestling business. And speaking of Stax potentially winning back to TINA International Championship, let's get to this championship rematch which took place immediately after the Ariana Championship segment. The TNA International Title rematch of the challenger in Stax versus the Champion and Trey McGill. This match lasted thirteen minutes and nine seconds that had the typical Shenanigans of Ariana trying to interfere and distract Trey Magil. Shrey McGill was able to overcome those Shenanigans Penn stacks again and retain the TNA International Champion. Also on this episode of TNA on AMC, we get an n ring promo from the TNA World Champion in Mike Santana, in which he warned Steve Macklin to stop knocking on Death's door or else he will drop Macklin on his ass. Santana then called in Leon Slater, the TENA Ex Division Champion, to come to the rings so Santana can apologize to him for ditching their tag team match at No Surrender when Santana had a brawl with Steve Macklin. Leon was cool with it, especially since he pinned the former TEENA World champion in Nick Net. However, we get the appearance of the Nema Brothers about Nickname and Ryan Nemmitt inter lyon Slater. Nick accused Leon Slater of getting luckily on that win from No Surrender. Leon clapped it back by issuing a tag team challenge against the Never Brothers Anytime, any Place. But all of a sudden, we get the appearance of TNA's new authority figure in Dario Ray aka The Suits and formerly known from WW as Sonya Deville. She says that Restless don't make the matches she does. Daria continues on by saying, maybe I'll squeeze this match for next week, but for now, get out of my ring so that the show can proceed, And just a couple of hours later, we get a TENNA update that on the next episode of TNA on AMC Thursday, February twenty six, there will be a tag team match of Leon Slater and Mike Santana versus the Number Brothers. Of Ryan Nemt and Nick Nemit. I just want to mention one more quick thing on TNA before I get to Joe Hendry, and that was this past Monday Night Row from Atlanta, Georgia, the AJ Styles Tribute in the final segment of the show that featured a couple of TNA alumni in the Silver Clay King of Tena, mister Frankie Gazarian, one of AJ styles formidable rivals from TNA in the legendary Abyss aka Christopher Park and none other than Barby Root aka Glorious and others that witnessed AJ Styles officially retiring for professional wrestling and closing a phenomenal career that spanned it over three decades from WCW to WWE, ringa Vanner TNA to New Japan par Wrestling and then finally returning back to WWE. So shout out to the phenomenal and WWE Hall of Fame inductee in AJ Style and now to Joe Hendry. Joe Hendry put out a video on his socials last Week Friday on February twentia and mentioning the upcoming slate of NXD live events in Florida, The first one was on Friday February twentia live from Dade City, Florida, and the second NXD Live event was on Saturday, February twenty first, live from Sanford, Florida. And speaking of those two NXT live events which featured Joe Hendry, let's get to them. On Friday February twentieth in Dade City, Joe Hendry was featured in an NXT title match against Dark States owned Eon Lenox, in which Joe Hendry won to retain the NXT title. And on Saturday, February twenty first, in Sanford, Florida, Joe Hendry was featured again in an NXT title match, this time against Dark State's owned Cultner James, in which Joe Hendry once again wins to retain the NXT title. So far, Joe Hendry has six successful title defenses at NXT Eleve Evans. However, the most important NXT title defense in his first p lea as champion, will take place next Saturday, on March seventh, at NXT Ventures Day Live for Orlando, Florida in the WWE Performance Center. It will be Joe Hendry versus Ricky Saints for the NXT title and I always remember this, folks, if you remember to say his name, he might just randomly appear. And he appeared last Lettle NXT, Joe Hendrew was featured in three different scenarios. The first two were in two separate video packages chronicling his journey to becoming a professional wrestler, and in the final appearance that Joe Hendry made on an episode of NXT was in a brief cameo you win the Kaana finish in the main event for the NXT North American Championship of Eat the Page versus none other than Miles Born. But before we get there, let me quickly mention the angering appearance of Joe Hendry's tag team partner and newfound best friend and Thea Hale, as she was included in a WWE Speed Women's Championship Number one Contenders Tournament semi finals match against Blake Monroe. This match quickly lasted one minute and seven seconds as Stea Hale got the surprise win over Blake Monroe, thanks him part to the appearance of Jada Parker as she delivered a blind side attack too Blake Monroe and then THEE Hale seized the opportunity and delivered a swinging neck breaker to Blake Monroe and then the pin and win to advance in the women's speed tournament. Now we get to Joe Hendry's first video package, which covered his humble beginnings before he got into professional wrestling. Because this by means not an overnight success. It took years and years of hard work at pivoting, stemming from his love for WWE while growing up in Edinburgh, Scotland, but he felt that it was an impossible dream, so he decided to focus on his hobbies like judo, theater playing live music. However, on New Year's Eve in twenty thirteen, at the age of twenty four, Joe Hendry Vineley made the decision to pursue his dream of becoming a professional wrestler. However, after getting a WWE tryout a year later and not feeling that he was ready, Joe decided to venture into amateur wrestling. Even though he was at a late age. He was able to win two gold medals at the twenty eighteen British Senior Championship Games. Then, Joe continued to wrestle on the indie scene in Europe. As he continued to make a name for himself as the guy that made Harby songs to insult his opponents. Joe would go on to have matches against the likes of Cody Rhodes, Kurt Angle, and Drew McIntire. While on the indie scene in Europe, Joe was also writing music and doing podcasts as he continued to make a name for himself and build momentum. When the pandemic of twenty twenty occurred, Joe had to pivot again and not give up. He died his year blonde. He bulked up to two hundred and sixty five pounds and used the money that he was saving to purchase a visa and get back to the United States. Just when the travel band of the pandemic came to an end, Joe Hendry signed with TNA exclusively upon arrival in the United States. Now we fast forward to the second Joe Hendry video package on this episode of NXT, which covered the early beginnings of the We Believe movement. As his song say His Name Man He Appears, along with the video, started to get viral on the Internet. Joe was continuing to gain momentum every chance he got while in TNA and of course, at TEENA Genesis in twenty twenty five, Joe Hendry finally became the TNA World Champion as the crowd continued to chant we Leeve and supported Joe Hendry, especially online as the streaming numbers grew higher and higher for his viral song say his Name and he appears all over the world. Joe talks about his first appearance of NXT in twenty twenty four getting so many online views as things began to fall into place for Joe Hendry. Fast forward to twenty twenty five, as Joe Hendry would make an appearance at the Royal Rumble with the TEENA World Championship, and then at WrestleMania forty one, Joe Hendry would make an appearance against rand Juran as he was the mystery opponent, and then later that year, he would officially sign with WWE. Coming towards the end of this second video package from Joe Hendry, Joe concludes that becoming the NXT Champion was the commilation of all of the work that he did along the way to get to this point. I am the NXT Champion. I believe in Joe Hendry. So if you're sitting here today thinking that this kid from Scotland might just have something. Then give me an opportunity, because you just never know where the next WWA superstar will come from. So if you get a chance, you could check out those two separate video packages from Joe Hendry. It's a great deep dive into his backstory as to how he became a professional wrestler and to where he was coming up in the ranks in Scotland to where he is today as the NXT Champion. And now let's get to Joe Hendry's third and final appearance on this episode of NXT as he was featured in a very chaotic main event for the nxty North American Championship of the challenger in Milesbourne versus the Champion in Ethan Page. This match lasted thirteen minutes and forty seconds. Well, let's quickly get towards the tail end of this match, aka the chaotic part in which Jackson Drake and the Vanity Project tried to distract Milesbourne in helping Ethon Page get the victory to retain his championship. But then we get the appearance of Hank and Tank alongside shallow Hill as they had a brawl at ringside against the Vanity Project. But then all of a sudden we get the appearance of Ricky Saint as he was on the top turnbuical as he was also trying to distract Milesbourne in helping Ethon Page retain his championship. But out of nowhere we get the appearance of Joe Hendry as he takes out Ricky Saint. After all those chaotic segues, Miles Born would defeat eat the Page to become the new NXT North American champions. So congratulations to Milesbourne. This is his first championship inn NXT. And always remember this, folks, if you remember to say their name in Theahale and Joe Hendry they might just randomly up here. Always remember to believe, say his name, always remember the words that Joe Hendry says anytime, any place, at any show, and most simporly, most simporly, always remember to do this. See have strong sight sciencing, welcomelieving Jew Hendry the substeg once again, this is your guy. DJ COULSMO, have a blessed week. Big kai to one of the stayers in my friends, Believe and peace.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening. To the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe. I'm on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to wwepodcast dot com and for all of these shows add free head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time.