Speaker 1: Hey, this is Handy Andy, and I was just calling in for a lone Star request live and I was wondering if you could play the audio from the time that Skin got into it with those Canadian news reporters.
Speaker 2: All right, love.
Speaker 1: Your butts, let me tell you a little story.
Speaker 3: You four are pretty funny, but you got to understand Owen Jim had a way of doing things and talking to this red button on iHeartRadio isn't the way I want to talk. So I really want to just talk on the phone like we used to. You're alarm just got funnier.
Speaker 4: Ben and Skin, Good morning six till nine on lone Stars ninety two to five. Well, as my friend's dad used to say, yep, and people in jail went out, it's lone Star ninety two to five. Thanks for listening, everybody. This is the Ben and Skin Show, and we do want to give away some social distortion tickets, so be listening in the eight o'clock hour for that. You'll have a chance to win. Now this segment right here's right. You buy Reliant air conditioning. These are our folks show that we've been hooked up with them for a long time and they provide comfort to homeowners that don't want to be taken advantage of fair and transparent pricing. Great technicians, they don't send a salesperson out to do a technician's job. You can trust them. They're friends with US eight seven seven, your hero for Reliant air conditioning. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: Are you excited?
Speaker 3: And she gets.
Speaker 2: Week Day Day featuring veteran news anchor KT's on tweet. Yeah, a woman in Richmond, Texas. You guys know where Richmond is, Virginia. No, Richmond, Texas. No, where is that? It's down there by sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: And Cummings, Oh, how appropriate. It's south it's south west of Houston. Okay, okay, but's still in Texas. I thought, okay, Yeah. So she goes outside because she's gonna film. She got a drone delivery right from Amazon on and she's gonna film it because that is kind of cool. We're doing a new technology thing, right And it gets there, it's about to lower down the package and it drops it in her pool. Let's saw a video of this and I could not stop giggling. It's very stupid.
Speaker 4: It's just like, I don't know, it's like why people watch America's funnyest home videos watching dumb ass stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's like hovering over the pool you're gonna watch and you're like, Okay, what's gonna happen here? And then shut up and drops it into the pool. The outlet that talked to her did an interview with her, and she said, I don't think I'll be wanting any more drone deliveries.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: This happened a couple of weeks there was a next door app complaint UH in the Richardson area about a lady san what's to do with all these drones? So they're out. I was blamed by the pool and this drone's hovering over and it's watching me. I'm like, well, that could be a person who's just doing that. The Amazon delivery drone which are everywhere. They're moving to Dallas now okay, they're not just in certain like suburbs now, they're moving to the big cities all over the nation. By the way, Like this is happening, and I feel like a lot of people probably haven't seen it very often. When it does happen, it is crazy. It's not as loud and as annoying as people are making it out to be though, Now is it it's dropping it in your pool? Yeah, that can't happen, and that's probably worse than you know when the FedEx guy just throws your package at the door, Yeah, knocks on your door three times and then runs off. Did it sink or did it float? Oh? Was it a turn?
Speaker 4: Sounds like it sounds like a new segment.
Speaker 2: That's a great game show.
Speaker 4: It's play Did it sink or did it float? Let's start with a twelve pound bowling ball? Is that the game that you play at the iHeart bathrooms? All right, it looks like Steve is going to take a dump on the eating a salad in the break room. I'm gonna say this is gonna float.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Here comes Skinny had It's a meat loaf. Earlier, I'm gonna say this one's gonna sink.
Speaker 2: Meat loaf fly, meat loaf is meat loaf good? No? Right? No, My wife makes an incredible meat loaf. Is it should never offered me any of our meat.
Speaker 4: It's not listening, Ben, You don't have to say it's actually good, so describe it. Uh, It's just basically a bunch of hamburger meat. Really like put onions in it, and uh no, because I'm not a big onion guy. Okay, because and you're not a big like tomato guy either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just a little bit on there, a little bit of red sauce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big red sauce guy. The old Gator meat loaf had little pieces of onion in the hamburger meat and it had a lot of red sauce on top, not like marinaire sauce, but like diced up tomato sauce or barbecue. Yeah no, no, no, ketshup based closer to ketchup than barbecue.
Speaker 2: We were aight so Skin and I.
Speaker 4: Were a group of people. We went to Houston this past weekend. We're at our hotel and somebody ordered a meat loaf sandwich and it was Wagoo meat loaf and he said it was great.
Speaker 2: He said it was great, Okay, getting in from like a nice place. Then I guess you know.
Speaker 4: You do not take Wagoo beef and turn it into meat loaf. You don't take something special and convert it into something called a loaf. That's like turning a rolls Royce into a dune bugger, right right, right? Oh man, that rolls Royce is nice. Let's take the top off.
Speaker 2: It is that basically it is it. The word loaf is terrible. Yeah, I gotta get a loaf of bread.
Speaker 4: Loaf makes you think of like either what's happening in the bathroom or sometimes a guy's got front loaf.
Speaker 5: I don't know, do not want to know? Do you think the career of musician Lisa Lowe would have been different? Shot by Lisa Loaf? Well, it would have worked because it was the day and age of the Slacker. I mean her song was in that Slacker movie. All right, God, I was really good reporting by something that made me really.
Speaker 2: No. It was great. Man. We might do loaf talk every day this week. All right? Coming up next, what's happening in the Cookie Jar? Christina?
Speaker 5: Well, Zzytop had their first show since Frank Beard's passing.
Speaker 2: We'll see how it went next.
Speaker 4: All right, let's tell you about how you can change your life for the better. Get more energy, more focused, more libido, improve your mood and overall quality of life, and do it with our friends at centergen x dot com. Book your appointment today s y n E r g e n X dot com. You don't have to feel you know like, all right, I'm just old. No, you don't have to settle for less. See our friends at Center gen X. Let's get a testosterone test. It's free and maybe they can put a little something together that'll change your life for the better. Tell them Ben and Skin Sencha go book appointment today at centergen x dot com