Speaker 1: Welcome. Just hand Away Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines. We hope that this podcast finds you in good shit. And now here's your message. He's gonna come up and let it red, brother, Rick. You guys are a brave crowd. Amen. You guys are ready tonight. We're excited to be here, right amen. Man, that worship tonight was awesome. Right, come on, let's bless the Lord for that right there. I love that. I love those times of worship when suddenly it seems as though the presence of the Lord fills the room and suddenly nothing else matter. It's like I don't care who's speaking, I don't care who's doing what. It's just good to be in the presence of the Lord. Amen, Andrew, that was awesome, man, Thank you so much. Thank you guys. And what's the lady's name? That's sam huh, Amanda, whore's Amanda? Well this she is over there. It's awesome, Amanda. Thank you. And you know, many times we fail to adequately express our appreciation that we should express to those people that weekend service in service out give of themselves to lead us into the presence of the Lord. And we just thank you guys so much for that. And we're excited to be in here tonight. And my wife is already up in northern Kentucky with her mom, like Pastor Mark mentioned a moment ago, So I'm here by myself tonight, and that's kind of a scary thing, Amen, but we're glad that she is there in her is just just is in the process. Our mother's in final stages of of uh of liver disease, and uh she's just really really very ill. So we appreciate your prayer for her. And and uh I miss Jennifer tonight. So uh uh here we are. And so tonight we're gonna jump into this. Uh here's what we're gonna do tonight. Kind of give you a little outline so you can kind of keep up with this process. Is that all right? And tonight we're gonna begin by sharing with you a couple of stories. We're gonna begin with a couple of stories. Then we're gonna move into a scripture reference and I want to give to you out of Jeremiah, and then we're gonna come back and tell a couple more stories. Amen, on Monday night. This is the eve of maybe one of America's most significant elections, and tonight, I know we've worshiped and we prayed, but right now, let's just intentionally target this election and ask Holy Spirit to move in this moment of time and shift this nation for the glory of God. We're not looking for either candidate who tomorrow night, if all goes well, one of them is going to end up being our president elect. But we know tonight that it's the glory of God. It's the manifest glory of God that we need that's going to turn our nation around. And so we just want to really pray. So just join with me a minute, and let's just target this thing right here. Come on, intercessors in the house, just begin to release, right now, Just begin to release right now in this room. Father, we just ask you tonight, Oh God, be merciful to America. Be merciful, Oh God, to America. Again. God, let thy grace shine upon this nation. See to see. Release the manifest glory of your presence. Release the manifest glory of your presence. Release that, Oh God, tonight, release it. Father, I pray tonight that this room, on this Monday night, would be a room for encounters. Come on, let's just stay engaged right there a minute in prayer. Father, we just pray right now for encounters of the Holy Spirit. Father, I pray that you would teach us God, how to steward the things that you've deposited into our lives. Teach us how to steward them. Teach us how to steward them. Father, we pray tonight for all over this nation. Father, tonight, I know that there are people that have been meeting in the nation's capital for three days. Think of it. I know a group of leaders who have been meeting in the nation's capital for three days, praying and interceding coming into this election. I saw them the other night as they were posting pictures off of the speaker's balcony at the nation's capital, interceding over the nation. So, Father, we come into agreement with every intercessor and pastor and leader in our nation. Father that's crying out for God to be merciful to America. God forgive us for abortion. Forgive us, God forgive us for the shedding of innocent blood. God, would you released upon us tonight, Father, the hope of an encounter, the hop hop of an encounter. And Father, tonight, I pray that as we minister tonight, as we as we share some stories tonight and encourage the people, I pray Father that somehow that we would all begin to realize that it's time we take our play. That Father, an encounter is not for a few, but Lord, you have designed an encounter for every person in this room. That we might encounter the manifest glory of the presence of God, and our lives will be radically changed as a consequence of our encountering you. Come on, just stay engage here for a moment. Father. We pray that you would allow us to learn from history, allow us to learn from those who have gone before us. God, we pray for those in our memory. We thank you for those who have gone before us, and Lord, we thank you for those who are coming after us. And Lord, do we ask you tonight, Father, that you would somehow let us be the bridge between what was and what will be. Step into this moment of time and show us, Father, what it is that you would have us do. God, reveal your glory. Father, release miracles in this room. Release healings in this room. Father, Come on, somebody. Father, we're asking you tonight, Father, not for the touch of the hand of man. We're asking you for a touch from heaven. Tonight. We're asking you, Father for that. Release that in this room. Release that in this room. Come on, let's pray for Kentucky right now. I know we've got pastors in this room. Leaders in this room. We thank you Father. We thank you Father. For those that are here from Corvin and Manchester and Barberville and Glasgow and others surrounding areas, we thank you for them, Father, And we pray tonight for Kentucky. We prayed for Kentucky. Turn the heart of the commonwealth. Let Kentucky become a play of encounters. Let Kentucky become a play of revivals and moves of the spirit. Let Kentucky become a play where the harvest is being one. We bind a spirit of drug addiction, We bind a spirit of alcoholism, we bind a spirit of abuse. Off of this off of this state. In the name of Jesus, Father, released the fire of your holy Spirit, Release the fire of your olation.
Speaker 2: H m hmm, Thank you Lord, Thank you Lord.
Speaker 1: H Okay, here we go you all ready, here we go tonight. I want to begin by telling you a couple of stories. Uh, tonight. The purpose for telling the stories that I'm being, that I'm telling to you is to bring you to a hopeful conclusion. The intent tonight of this message is to bring us to the place, every one of us, to the place of a single hopeful conclusion, and that is that we can encounter him. He wants to encounter us, that our lives will be radically changed, and that we will no longer be the same. We are living in critical pivotal days, not just of national history, but of global history. Nations tonight arerielling in a spirit of chaos and compromise and confusion, and people all over the world tonight are hungry to encounter the Holy living Sovereign of the universe. I was raised in the church, been in the church all of my life. I was raised in the Church of the Nazarene. My father was an alcoholic. My father was a drug addict. My father died at the age of forty. My father was hugely abusive to my mother. I've got four brothers. There were five of us, and my father never heard any of us as far as I know, but the things that I saw him do to my mother were absolutely unconscionable. I began to realize that in my home two worlds were being lived out before me. My mother kept my brothers and Eye in church, and she would tell us. And my mother was one of those mothers like many other of you whose mother may have been the same as mine. My mother knew that she must keep us boys in church because it's not just about going to church and getting the Sunday school pen that we used to have in Sunday school, her faithful attendance, But it's because in the place of worship and in the place of celebration, in the place of the ecclesia, it is the most most ripe place to encounter the Holy Sovereign of the universe. Now, my brothers and I, I grew up with a horrific fear of my father all of my life. I would grow when I was growing up, my teeth would chatter so bad because I was afraid all the time of him. If you look at pictures at me when I was a little boy, my teeth were literally chiseled down to knobs in my mouth because my teeth were always chattering just like this. At night, when my father would come home, my mother would rescue the five of us boys. She would take us out our bedroom window. She would take us across the street and down two houses, where she would pull us like a mother. Hen would pull her brooding chicks up under the bushes of a neighbor's house. And we would sleep under the bushes of the neighbor's house, and they never knew we were there. My mother kept a quilt that my grandmother made. It's the same grandmother that pastored her and my grandfather, my mama, and my papall pastored here. He's the only man that ever had as a little boy who would take his big old hands. He was a painter by day and a preacher on the weekend, but he would take his big old hands and he would crown my head and pray that God would move in my life. My mother would pull us out the bedroom window. We would go under the bushes of the neighbor's house. She kept a quilt beside the bush that was that was my grandmother made for us. She made the quilt and quote and hands stitched on it. Bible verses on this old quilt. My mother would pull it out and she would throw this quilt out over her five sons. She would say to us things like this, boys, God knows where we are, and where we are we will not always be. She would tell us ridiculous thing. She would tell us that God is alive, He's not dead. She would tell us that God is not red words on white paper, he's not black words on white paper. But he's the living, breathing, smelling God. And he will come and he will rescue us. Mother. Always he took us to church. My mother was faithful to her church. Praise God. Amen. Faithful. For my mother meant if the doors were open, Honey, we were there. Amen, it's okay to still say that. Right, That's the way she was. And we would sit in that pew and I would hear my pastor, a man from Breathfatt County, Kentucky, would stand in the pulpit and he would begin to preach to us the word of the Lord. There's a little boy. I'd sit in the chair. I would hear him tell the stories of the Bible, and I would begin to say, if God is so big, why doesn't he keep my mother from getting beaten up. My mother was the pianist of my church from the time I was born, and she's still the pianist in the very same church. She sat on the pew, and she sat on that piano bench all of my life. And I saw her many Sunday mornings, get up on the keyboard, get up on the piano, and she would begin to play the piano on a Sunday morning with two black eyes she had just gotten the night before. And my pastor wouldn't get up and preach about the power of God, and I would begin to say, if God is so powerful, why can't he keep my mother from getting beaten us. I saw my mother. I saw my father take his fist and knock her to the floor like a full grown man. I saw much more in my life that I have the courage to share with you tonight. But the bottom line is my mother infused in us a hope that God is bigger than the church. We love the church, but we must encounter him. The church should be a place of encounter, should be a place where we come and we know with expectant hearts, God is going to meet with us. And when he comes, no telling what might happen when he comes, no telling what might happen. I've had a thousand men laid their hands on me, and some things never change. But I've had him touch to me in a moment and everything changed.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: And my mother would say, God coming, he's coming, boys, he's coming, He's coming. We go to church. Church people sometimes can say the dumbest things in the world. Amen, go ahead and say it. Brother. They say, Amen, it's all right. They just can't my mother come to church. And you know what, my Daddy. I only saw my father ever give my mother one gift. One year, one Christmas, he gave her a gift. Christmas was a big deal at our house because Daddy tried to make up and sixty five days in one day. Christmas was amazing at our house, except the year he gave my mother the only gift I ever saw him give her. And the gift that he gave her was a beautifully wrapped gold foil boss with an amazing red red bow on top of it that we knew.
Speaker 3: He didn't tie that it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: We couldn't wait, My brothers and I waited for all of Christmas to see my mother open one box when she did. The insight of the box was a picture of him and his girlfriend and a little boy that they had born to him that year, and I saw my mother's heart melt like wax again on the floor. My mother would say, lois, listen to me. God's book come, God's book comes, God's gonna come. Listen to me. My mother many wonderful things she did in my life, but one of the things that she tried to infuse in us is a love for him, greater gonna love for the church. Hello, he love the church. She's there all the time, you understand. But but the church is a place of encounter. And my mother said, boys, God's coming. He knows where we are, don't you worry. The whole time we were kids, I was like, where is he? Why? If God can speak, why don't he have anything to say about what I'm going through? And maybe there's been somebody here, Donna, y'all right, now, y'all look like you ain't never been through anything in your whole life. I don't even know why I'm telling this story right here, but it's just like from my mother, say, boy, God's gonna come. And the whole time my teeth were chattering. I was literally beating my teeth out of my head because I had so much fear. I never will forget today that my mother was standing in the kitchen sink. It was a little bit of the old kitchen sink. We lived in a house that was one bedroom. It was probably about eight hundred square feet. We could stand in our kitchen. As teenage boys, we could stand in our kitchen and touch from wall to wall in the kitchen, and it was just a little bit of the old house. I never had a friend. I never had a friend that knew the house that I really grew up in. I had a house out in the set division picked out my kids would take my friends would take me home. I'd have them take me to that house, and then I'd tell them, you'd better drop me off at the end of this big, long, winding driveway. My daddy don't like company, so y'all just let me out there here and I'll walk on us the driveway. So they'd leave me out. I'd let them get outside and i'd be out of that neighborhood. But they caught me ben somewhere. I wasn't supposed to be amen. Y'all y'all all right. No, I don't know whether y'all or not all right or not right. And so, but one day my mother was standing in the sink. There was a little bit of the old kitchen sink. Man. She's standing there. My father comes to the front door behind her. He never sees her when he comes through the door. His five sons were in the living room. We immediately saw him come in with everyone without saying a word, just begin to back up against the wall, and we all five of us froze up against the wall when he walked in. He walked past his five sons, never acknowledging any of us was there. He walked up to my mother in the kitchen. He pulled out he had a hawk bill knife, which is an electricians knife, in his left hand, and he had a thirty eight revolver in his right hand. And he walked up to my mother and he stood there and he lowered that revolver down at the base of the skull of her head, and he began to call her by name, and he began to call her some names. She is not. He began to say, you blanked, he blanked six, said make nine tens because I want to testing church. You blinked blank six said make nine tens. I'm gonna kill you. My mother never knew he was there until he began to scream with her. My brothers and I were just watching like this. We had seen similar scenes unfold, I don't know how many times, but we were just watching them again as an unfold. The only sound among us was the teeth that were clattering in my head. My brothers today still talk about and make fun of me because the clattering of the teeth in my head. And we were sitting there and my mother he put that gun on the base of her neck, and then all of a sudden, I'd never seen her good before, and I've never seen her good since she was a little video Nazarene lady. She still is and and she don't play around with stuff. But she laid her dish rag across the edge of the thing, and she spun around to my father and she put her finger on the tip of his nose, and she called him by name. I heard her do something that night. I've never seen hurt her do before, nor sense, but it changed my life in a moment. It changed my life. In a moment, she turned she put his finger her finger on the tip of his nose, and she said, Harry, I reduced you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nadath. You cannot hurt me, and you will not hurt my boy. When she said that, he hit the floor like I did in this I'm telling you, if I had an armful of bricks and dropped them right now, he would not have hit the floor any harder. And when he hit the floor, I can't explain it. But when he hit the floor, he was cold, sober, and he was paralyzed, and he couldn't move a muscle, and he began to beg, my mother, take this fell off of me? What have you done to me? I can't move. Here's Ricky over on the wall. I looked to my brothers this way, and I looked at my brothers that way, and I was like, cool, right therefore, that was bad right there. Ricky liked some of that right there. You may understand it and you may not, But all five of my brothers we came off the wall and we started dancing in that little kitchen for the first time in our lives. God was no longer a Sunday school lesson. God was no longer a preacher a sermon, but God was a living, breathing, smelling sovereign of the universe. And He had come to my home to encounter us, that we might encounter him in a moment of revelation that might sum up in a moment what my pastor had taught to me all of my life. He may not come when you want him, but he will come. Nonetheless, He's coming. He's coming. He's coming. People at the church, you said, tell my mother, you know some of your boys are gonna end up just like their daddy. Don't you why that's worth going to church? Forward? Right there? Whoa get there and tell you your boy. You know you boys gonna end up a drunk, don't you. You know you boys gonna end up a horrormonger. Right? You know, you boy's gonna end up on drugs, right, you know that's gonna happen. My father, my grandfather, was the sheriff of Madison County. My father was a deputy. Remember one Father's Day, he was in the Madison County jail with my brothers and I made him a great biggld birthday card and we stood outside of the Madison count of jail, walking up to the streets hoping he can see the Father's Day card that we made for him. His life was messed up. Man. He was a good man. When he was sober, he'd give you the shirt off of his back, but when he was drunkard ripping off of you and anything else you had. But my point is this God lapped out of the book, and for the first time in my life, I said, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This thing just went to a whole nother level right there. This thing just went to a whole other level. You want. From that day till tonight, I know my hunger to encounter him has been the greatest hunger of my life, my hunger for My mother said to me the other day, she said, when we was talking about revival, I shared it with you the other morning when when my mother said to me, she said, Ricky, you have desired to encounter God all of your life. I was like, that's what I want, that one encounter, that moment begin to shift my entire life. By the way, by the way, my father died at age forty, my breath at County Pastor read into the Lord two weeks before before he died. I believe my dad is in heaven. To that though, that's really hard for me to say. It's really hard for me to say, really hard for me to say, But I believe it. I believe that God saved it. Isn't that amazing God forgave him of all of his sin? Isn't that amazing? Two weeks man, two weeks he pushed it to the end of his life. But I ain't believing that he too encountered the dynamic life of the Sultrin of the universe. It's amazing. It's amazing. We are living in days of encounter. We're not living in days that we might encounter him so that he might produce a foolishnith among us. We're encountering him that he might release destiny and infuse purpose and release the powerwork that we might become the people that He's called us to become. We encounter him for purpose, not for our own pleasure. Living in a moment where the world is hungry to encounter, many don't even believe he's real. A few years ago, a few years ago, the Holy Spirit begin to say to me, something really strange. You begin to say to me, the days that lay before you you will never fully understand unless you begin to learn more about the days that were behind me. I want you to become a student of his one until for the last ten years. And you may say, how does this apply? This story right here applies. Listen to me. I'm not up here talking to hear my head right I'm up here purposely to lead you to a process that you might be infused with hope for yourself. That your journey was not an accident. My journey was not an accident. Nothing has happened in my life that was not filtered by the sovereign will of the Father first. And I don't understand it, but this is what I know. God is good. He has a plan for us, He has a plan for you. In those days, I begin to read history, history, history, history, history. I picked up her book one time at the Barnes and Noble. It was a book by doctor Phillip Jenkins. It's not an easy read. It's an academic read, and I really didn't know what I was getting in for. I've read the book now four times because I'm a product of the Madison County school system and I just had to read things six or eight times and then if they'll put some pictures in there, I got it. Baby, whoa, I've raised an East Kentucky baby. Cut the pictures out. I don't know nothing. And this book is an academic book. But the books is about global Christianity. And the subtitle of the book is A thousand years of Forgotten Church History amazing. And in the book, I won't take you through the whole book. Oh you don't even know how blessed you are right now. But look here in this book he talks about many times as we celebrate how that from Pentecost in Jerusalem the Church began to move west. He said, what we never realized is that as the Church went west, it also went east, and that there was this dynamic church in ancient Mesopotamia and much of the eastern part of the globe that we've never been taught about. And so he titled it a thousand years of Forgotten Church History because we've never considered that when God went west, he also went east. Constantinople of Rome is not the only places that God visited in antiquity.
Speaker 4: Where fact, in the book he said this is amazing, and by the way the book is centered around one thesis, one idea, really one question.
Speaker 1: I'll give that to you in a moment. But what he begins to say is, in the year nine hundred to eleven and fifty AD, where do you think was the epicenter for global Christianity? Many would say the cities I've already mentioned, may be Rome, may be Constantinople. Pick up the book. It's amazing. What he begins to say in the book is this that in those years, the most thriving Christian metropolis in all of the world was ancient Baghdad Iras he does in the book, the lineage of Saddam Hussein, who came from a family of Christian missionary and the town he grew up in was a missionary outpost, welcoming Christian sojourners out of Turkey and into northern Iraq. So he begins to say, thriving libraries and education centers. It was amazing, and I sat there and I thought, could that even possibly be true? Could it be true? Here is the thesis of the book, Here is the question, and it's apropos for us tonight. It's timely for us tonight. Time matters my friends, all of us wish we had it indefinitely upon this earth, but none of us are assured of one more single day at all? Time? Is now? Time? Is this moment? Time? Now? Here's this question of his book? Think about it. Is it possible? Is it possible? Please hear me? Is it possible for a nation that was once the most thriving Christian nation in all the world to have her faith so decimated, so compromised, her faith so abandoned that in a matter of years, not only is the nation no longer a Christian but far worse yet? Is it possible that the world could look by and never remember that nation was Christian at home? Near the end of the book, he writes a prophetic decree. He is a Christian. He's a tremendous history written a number of books that Jesus was and many other history books. It's amazing. But don't go spend twenty nine dollars on a book that you think is going to be dumpty dumptyes that on the wall. Just get in there and dig in, baby, because it's good when you get to the meat of it. Amen, I know y'all went to PLASKI kind of high school. So y'all probably speed read through it one time and know everything in it. Amen, me, I live the east of my seventy five he all know what that tells, y'all, So look here. So at the end of the book he begins to give this. This in the book was written. I think it's published in two thousand and five. But at the end of the book he begins to say, here's my concern for America. My concern for America is that the greatest, freest, most thriving Christian nation in all of the world. He began to ask the questions, what will we look like in a hundred years? Think of what we've become in our lifetime. Think of what we've compromised in our lifetime. Think of what we've given up in our lifetime. Tink on our watch. More than fifty million babies have been aborted. Think of that. Think of it. The freest Christian nation in all the world is the greatest producing nation of pornographic material in all.
Speaker 4: Of the world.
Speaker 1: He began to say, what do we look like one hundred years from now? He began to say, since about I forget exactly of the year of fifteenth century, he began to say, the Muslims have always developed at least one hundred year plan. They're always striving pools. Think about that. We're lucky if the Church has a six month plan. Amen, What if the global Christianity were to come together with one hundred year plan to evangelized the world. You think we could do it? You bet we could do it. And we've got the Holy Ghost. But what we do like is the call of a person, a personal call. We always make excuse why I don't have to be involved, can be somebody else will do it, somebody else will go, somebody else will do it. A God is saying he's calling us, He's calling us, He's calling us. I begin to I've contemplated in my mind, maybe a thousand times, contemplated in my mind, what will America look like one hundred years from now Today? I thought about that, and I begin to say, what will it look like this time tomorrow? What will it look like a week from now, year from now, ten years from now, the current trends as they are going, What will we look like? Man? Will we continue to send missionaries? We have been the most evangelizing missions sending nation in the history of humankind. Where will we be hundred years from now. Is it possible that the generation of your descended and mine will look back and say, I don't ever remember that's a being a Christianity. Many of us in this room remember when prayer in school was acceptable and good. I remember being given Gideon New Testament Bibles at my school. I remember having crusades in our high school gymnasium. I remember when my teachers would pray for me without fee or favor. I remember. There's something on the inside of us. It's absolutely burning within us that's causing us to demand that we come to the understanding that it's not with political arrogance or pride. It's not in the dogmatic rhetoric of our political speech that the nation has changed. It's by the brokenness of our heart. It's by the humility of the human spirit. It's the it's by the brokenness of the heart that says I cannot tolerate compromise and sin in my life. Another moment, I must yield myself fully. I must concentrate myself fully to the cause of Christ in my generation. I remember this song we sang it. Probably you did too, Lord Jim Croachey's house or something like this. If I should save time in a bottle, if worse should make wishes, I'm true. I'd save every day until eternity passes away, just to spend them with you. I throw it kind of cool. I love it sometimes though the church is like that first bar of the song. We want our words to be wishes that our dreams had come true, but our lives remains selfish and unswerving. Listen to me. I wish I could tell you there was an easier path. I wish I could tell you that you're going to have somebody come to your church. I wish I could tell you somebody's going to come to the high school. I wish I could tell you that we've got a prophet, or we've got an apostle, or we got a janitor man. I don't care who he is or she. I wish I could tell you somebody's going to come and make.
Speaker 5: The right prophetic word upon the right prophetic wind and the right emthetic banner will be waved and all of our dreams will come true. Because we believe we are that special, we forget people in history like John Hussell.
Speaker 1: I can't even go there, John Husks. Amazing man that John Huskins.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: One hundred years after me, There's will become a man who will carry neither sword nor saved, And yet no sword nor saved will ever hinder the work that God will birth through him. One hundred years later, Martin Luther was born. It was Martin Luther who began to prophesy one hundred years and Count Zinzendorf would come and the birth of the Moravians.
Speaker 2: It was one.
Speaker 1: Hundred years that James comni Us, James Cominius. History has forgotten him, but he was a revolutionary for the way to teach children and many of his principles. Though he's not given credit for, many of his principles for teaching children are still used today. Google him, look him up. All of these people are real people who lived in history, who determined what's our heart. Man, I just can't live for a happy meal and a good time. I got to live for something more significant in my life was the Moravians. Man who were on a ship and the young evangelists by the name of John Wesley began to get into conviction because he was coming to America to evangelize it but he got on a ship full of Moravians. The storm comes up, and Wesley's scared out of his mind, and the Moravians are having a party. They're having a Holy Ghost party, because everybody knows the Holy Ghost party never stopped. So these Moravians were and Westerley was like, oh my god, here they're not afraid of anything, and I think I'm about to die. So he finds the place on the ship. The Moravians were amazing to The Moravians had an ongoing prayer meeting for one hundred years unbroken. It's amazing the Moravians. You know what they'd do in their generations. They would literally sign up to sell themselves into slavery, believing whatever slave master bought them and whatever part of the globe they took them, that was the place where they were to evangelize and carry the gospel of Jesus. We feel like our week is ruined if we have to turn the TV off. Try selling yourself into slavery that you might find a place to preach the gospel in the earth that's riding. Do you agree, Hey, some of your family think you're crazy because you own church on Monday night. Wait, till you're telling me about to sell yourself in the slavery. Them folks out there the house, they gonna call it a patty wagon or somebody on you because they're gonna say you out. You have a loving mind. But don't worry. They saw it coming years ago. They knew it was gonna happen. So what is this time? Man? A few years ago? A few years ago? Alistair Petrie, after Alistair Petrie, he's been to Kentucky many times. Awesome man of time, ouster Petrie. Give me a word. One night he beginning to stay rick. God said, I'm to give to you Jeremiah six sixteen. I love Alistair such a beautiful man. Well not, I mean he's just a good he's a great man. Sure, he's a good man. And he said jeremih six fifteen. God says that you're to go stand at the ancient pie and ask stand at the cross roads, ask for the ancient pie. See what God begins. And I knew when he gave to me Jeremi sixty sixteen. God was saying to me, I've set you up. I told you myself. Go stand at the crossroads, look at the ancient pie. See what I'm must to do. So I set myself on a journey to say, Okay, God, all my ships are in the day, I don't care. And I told my wife at the end of last year, I mean, God wants us to go back on the road, and we're gonna begin this year twenty sixteen, traveling full time. We began this year was this zero meeting, and we began this year where I surrenders all of ourselves and I said, we're going. We're going by faith. And she said, I'm with you, and she said it in a much more pepete and wonderful sweet and really keep what becall. She loves him, she's encountered him, and she trusted. So we sat on the pie, and what we begin to discover is God, God, it's far more thrilling to follow if you'll let him ever lead you out of.
Speaker 3: Your favorite que That's the truth.
Speaker 1: When we begin to have these encounters. I had the dream on the appeal to Heaven's flag, and I'm not talking about that, but I had never seen the flags before. I didn't do anything about the flag. I saw it the dream. I didn't believe the flag was drek to my wife, At that point he said to men, you know, Ricky, I believe that flag might be real. And I was like, I come on five o'clock in the morning. You know, gaw Gay is the man of gall Or the Bread, so I'm sure he would have told me the flag was real. He said, he may just shut your mouth and google. I did, and there was a flag and now you know Dutch was in it, and you don't know all that. And he's gone, and I've gone tell the story everywhere. In two and a half years. I've never stood before a group of people now one time, as anybody ever told me. I learned about that fly. I saw him, So it's been hidden for generations. I don't understand. The people have sent me pictures from all over the world of that fly. It's amazing. My favorite one is probably a young missionary friend of mine from Brownville Revival School of Ministry ends up going to Northern ira.
Speaker 6: God caused him to go to Northern Iraq.
Speaker 1: He tonight with his beautiful wife and two little babies, are an herbal of rit and he's opened up the Mesopotamia House of Prayer and he's the most courageous young firebrand I've ever seen in my life, and God happened twet me in God, that boy and he's believing that God, it's going to birth an end time move of the spirit of God in Iraq and living under the death of threat and his babies by his side. He's baptizing Muslims by the.
Speaker 3: Hounds and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: He's holding all night worship gathering in Urbill, Irai. Amazing. My favorite picture is Curtishravel Forever. They're going in to fight. If they're driving, looks like about a nineteen eighty nine Toyota pickup truck and there's about forty five of them packed up on the back of that truck like they from Alesmi County or something. And look they are, Oh women, don't know, does mean boys from Milesing County. I didn't mean that. I met Clay County. The whole time I met Clay County. They were a power of all over that truck and these men you could sit in their faces. They were going into battle and on the back of that truck they had an appeal to Heaven, Fly Fly, And I was like, my God, how does that happen? How does the dream go from my bedroom to the to our right and to all over the world. But the spirit of God is saying, listen to me. The dream and the flag is not about a symbol. We're not to make a idol out of the fly. The flag is just a standard that should call us to a place of humility and brokenness. Listen to me, Church, It's time we go low that he might be lifted high. I had that dream, and I carried it. I shared it with duction blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. A few months later, he is the Wednesday night of my church pastors. You know, it's packed. Can you imagine it? It's scary. Now I've been he's not pastor for nine months, and now I'm thinking, my Lord, I wouldn't a good past I couldn't have been. I mean, all right, he imagine all these companies. My people watched me sweat. He's there, My God, man, I see sick or something. Look here. One Wednesday night a church. I was up there at the front, and all of a sudden, the service was over, and I'm standing out here, and the door opened up in a sanctuary, and I looked up and here came a man. He was an African American man comes walking through the door. And he had on this bright purple suit. He had a lime green dress shirt. His tie was this brilliant pink color. He had on lime green shoes. And I promised you the moment I saw him, I said, here comes the Bishop of Skillville. I mean, listen to me. Meany wrong. But he looked like a bag of skittles throw out on the floor. And I was like, WHOA, don't get me wrong, I love skittles. But he came in and he comes to the door and he said, it's Papa in the house. And I looked around. They looked straight to me, and that's the papa worst Papa. Listen, somebody she want to be Papa. Here's done. We'll make Doug papa. And he comes up to me and he says, my name is Bishop Isaac Agebecca. I'm from Sudan. This is my second time to come to the United States. He said. As I was flying into Texas, I had only been to Texas, he said one time. He said to my second, he said, as I was flying across the Gulf of Mexico and I was coming into Texas, the spirit of God said to me, you must go to Florida because I've got a word you must give to Papa.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 1: So he said, I landed and I asked the people in al Paso where is Florida and said, oh, says you must get on I ten and just go east, drive till you get there, to take you two days. So the man says to me, I got in a truck and I drove by myself this Plasa. So when I come across the state line, he said, Pensacola was the first town I thanks to. So he said, this must be Florida. He said, well, Pensacola ain't all of Florida. This is the beginning. Some people call Pensacola La. Really it's the Lower Alabama. Other people call it Ucla, which is the ugly corner of the Lower Alabama. But that's not true. So he says, I pull into Pensacola, and he said, I begin to say, God, it's Papa in this house. It's Papa in the city. He said, goffee Da. So he said, I've been in your city three days. I'd set up every night in my truck. I've eaten nothing. I pulled up in front of every church up in front of it, and I would park in front of the church and I would sit and say, God, it's Papa in the house. And he said. Every time God would say no, Papa got and he said, go find another church. Puck, it's Papa in this house. Oh, guy's another church. It's Papa in this house. So he said, find it today Wednesday afternoon, I pulled in front of your church, and he said. The moment I did, go said, Papa, he's here. He said, I'm a fifty years a word of the Lord. I summoned my wife to my thigh and my elders to gather around me. Of the spirit of God's said, you must fear what he said. The man never asked me for a thing. He began to speak to my wife and I, and though he had been sleeping in our vegos, he said to me, God is going to move your life. God is going to move your marriage. God has already shown you by way of a dreaming. He said that awaken him is coming to the head. He said.
Speaker 6: The spirit of God told me to tell me, you must pummel yourself. You must discipline, you must prepare yourself for the days that they have He said, if you have ever you must never again raise.
Speaker 1: Your voice in your wife. He said, God coming, and he said, when I walked into this burn he said. I said, God, surely this is my play. And he said. God said, no, this is it.
Speaker 6: I will begin a move of my spirits.
Speaker 1: He said. God said to me, I am about to burnt a move of the spirit that will be greater insignificant to the Kingdom of God than a Zeusa revival. W And I said, I you sup, I feel Mother, God, jes people with Charles Parlam, William Feeble, a one eye African American man who is not even allowed to sit in his own classroom to study the Bible because of Jim crow log Man. He had to sit in the hallway, He had to sit outside the window. He couldn't even sit in the classroom because of the color of his skin. And yet today I can't name for you the name of one person sitting inside the classroom, but I sure know the name of the man sitting in the hallway, because it's not the posture that men assigned you to, but it's the position of your heart before God and God begin to use William Seymour an amazing way we all know that. And as Zuso was the instrumental of bringing six hundred million people into the Kingdom of God. And Isaac oh Becta stood before me and he said, you must prepare yourself because God it's coming. That's why I didn't do this all. That's why I want. And I had a soothing these pastor standing over me. Well probody nine or man and it was heaven. But I gotta He said to me, listen, ah, he said, while you were down, he said, God told me he's gonna confirm the word to you. He said, come on, come outside, I want to say he said, So I get outside and he takes me to this white Toyota Tundra pickup truck Beautiful Man Forward or brand new Toyota Tundra pickup truck. He pulls the title out of his pocket. He said, look, somebody gave this to me. This is my truck. He said, I can never take it to see that because he never afforded that's for this. But he was showing me the title for it. He said, this was given to me to mine. And he said to me, God says, to confirm this word, He's gonna give you a truck like mine, And I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What I said to him? Honest? True? What do you say when somebody says, wow, that'd be a good start right here here? Here's what I said. Uh, I don't really know what to say right now, so I use what I said to him. I said, if you don't mind, will you please remind the Lord that I'm afford man? Now, that's all for in it, I promise you. That's what I said to him. Any shit you want to afford to eat? He said, okay. About two weeks later then comes by, true it nice to come. Let me see what a boss I said to say. You bought a brand new truck? He said, I come home, man, litiful? He said, you gonna go for a ride here? Yeah? Man, I never been. I promise you, I've never been in the truck like that. He said, you want to drive it? I said, are you kidding me? Who wouldn't want to drive this truck? And he pitched me the keys and I got up in the seat. Look like a Cadillac. Man, I know what I've talked about from me if I was like, can you see me?
Speaker 2: I grew up.
Speaker 1: I grew up in my dread daddy's old truck. You know what I'm saying, bounce around. It's like wool said, driving down the road and the man said, do you like it? That man, this truck? What's about the white? He said? Good? And my wife and not some reason he told him for go buy me sure it was a white.
Speaker 6: Ford or Ford F one as Sistan had the same colored tan interior as Isaac Convecto.
Speaker 1: It was the very same truck, except it was a Ford. Y'all not even listening to me, right and that trucks parked out in the old driveway right now. And I've got one hundred and forty thousand miles from it, but I love it.
Speaker 6: The point is this, sometimes to come to church expecting the church to meet my need, when it's in the place of encounter that we find all of our needs are supplied, said.
Speaker 1: This man, Isaac Vecta. He said to me, he said, listen, prepare yourself because he's coming. I want to kind of thought one more stories. I do. Actually I've got ten mores, but I'm eliminating note. So that was about the two in November. The supirit of the Lord said to me with that, I want you to prepare yourself for pastor, because I'm coming. And he said, I'm coming in the season of Pastor. So kid, it so struck me with truth. I went to my elders, I went to my staffe, I went to my congregation, and I told him exactly what I told him, And I said, this is November, some time in the season apostle, March, April, some time in that window. He's coming, and we've got to get that. So I said, we're going to get this place ready. We painted the church, we'd put down new floorings, we would end up putting the new roof on the building. I'm telling you. I said, we're going to dress this room up as though he were just going to walk into the room. And we spit from November from March getting ready for his coming. And I learned from November to March. The Lord told me to preach on two days. Number One, I preached on the Covenant promises of God. Number two, I preached on the renewing of the prayer Moses. Every time I stood up every time in my pullet, Sunday morning, Sunday night, Wednesday. It didn't matter what it was. Every time say he's coming. Monday morning, we're doing Covenant Promise. Sunday night we're doing prayer. Wednesday night, we're doing activated. We did it weekend, weaken, weaking, weekend weekend we seek, painting, cleaning, cleaning out room. All I can envision was the Lord coming into the temple, overturning the table because the place was a net. And I was like God. And one Sunday morning, March sixteen, I was standing on a pulpit and I was getting ready to preach, and all of a sudden, I stepped over here and I was standing in my profect exactly like I'm standing here. I was exhorting the congregation on a Sunday morning. I was exhorting the congregation about guess what about what God was doing in Kentucky. By the way, people in people in Florida, they think I live in Kentucky. They don't he right, Seriously, it's once you just moved there because I got two beautiful of grand babies in Florida. Bobby ain't leaving. That's another story. But a standing there like this, I talked to her about what God was Reallyking fact, listen, I was raised in the chirp of the nass Ram. I don't thought that at all. I don't fight at all. Gave me a great foundation in the strict but they don't embrace the gifts of the spirit.
Speaker 6: And but in that time, I was never taught to believe in dreams of this again at all, by the fact, we were warned against.
Speaker 1: And told to be stay away from people who had them. So I had never had a vision. Lots of things are new for me, I'm I told noting them today. I never Jennifer and I had never been to a movie in our lives until about seven eight years ago, maybe, so people talk about these movies and movies. I was clue with the talk. I mean, I don't and we've never seen uh, you know, it's a wonderful life or any of those. We don't know anyway, it's just the way we will array. There's that. It's not bad, just the way we're raising. Just sitting there, I never had a vision in my life, and all of a sudden, I was sit there talking with ms right back here, I saw the Lord step in the ten and I immediately, Oh, if you watch the video of the show, you'll see me just talk into the crowd.
Speaker 8: And then all of a sudden, it's laughing. My eyes blocked, I said, and I saw him, and I was a flash.
Speaker 1: I stood there for a moment and I thought I'm dying. I'm like those I can't believe it, but I think he begins to walk towards me, and my body begins to just shrunk. My fact, if you watch the video, you can begin to hear my breathing get heavy in the microphone. You can begin to hear a shortness of breath. You can begin to watch my body get weaker and weaker and weaker. As he came toward me. I thought I was d nothing and wanted to go running up to him and slap him on the back, give him some knuckles. Le'll say, what's up her, give me some skin. Everything new ILL did there, and he could begin to walk towards me. I noticed in his left hand he was holding an unfurled folid white flash, and then inside of me, I knew it. I felt like it was for the harvest of soult. This was about five months after I was back.
Speaker 6: In the other hand, his right hand, he was carrying a torch, but he had no torch in his hand. He was holding his hands like this, and the flanks were emanating about him, and he walked into the room.
Speaker 1: And everything in me was immediately still, as though I'd been overfrowned. Oh, he walks up.
Speaker 6: The closer he gets to me, the more I go down. My whole church had no idea what happen. And I was going like this, and they were just watching me go like this.
Speaker 1: To finally to this student. I thought my life had passed me before my eyes. I thought I'm dying. I thought I'm having a stroke. My heart attacked, I'm gone. He gets to me, he takes the hands of the fire and begins to bathe my face, and I begin to feel.
Speaker 7: It go into my eyes and my nose tears out. I begin to be it, this spire, and the moment I felt I answered. It was about eleven fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 1: I lay on the floor.
Speaker 6: And never opened my eyes until two thirty in the afternoon, when I opened my eyes and looked.
Speaker 1: The church was sitting exactly where they were, I mean, eleven fifty and nobody had to move, and nobody said a storm, and nobody begin from eleven fifteen two when I woke up, Jennifer was sitting right here at my head, and I looked up at her. And the first thing I said to him, am I dead? I said, no, you're very much alike. And I said, I'll begin the week. I said, I I can't rely love with See. She said, listen, it was not that kind of staff for the all I'd lay there. Here's what the Lord said to me, what I want to say.
Speaker 6: Very quickly I said, it said man the world said, I'm about to become.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna relieve a revelation of the Father's farm. We have reached the place in America where we're far more in love with the Church than we are with the body. He's about to pour out upon us a revelation of his heart, revelation of his life, the revelation of the fatherhood of God. In a nation that continues to denigrate father and family jobs, begin me to release the revelation of the Fox. And he said, through the revelation of the Father's heart, I'm gonna release the fire of my holiness. And through the fire of my holiness, I'm gonna reach the greatest part the world of the s.
Speaker 6: And he said to me, I'm beginning a move of my spirits, no building will ever contain, no ministry will.
Speaker 1: Ever control it. At the end of that nine I wrote about twelve pages from the encounter I had with a world on the floor. I never shared it. It's not one person, but my life from that time to now. But at two thirty I still couldnt get up office. I stayed on the floors until about six o'clock that night. Ever that you like the end of that night, at the men of my church literally picked me up, put me in my car, drive me home, lay me on my couch, and I woke up the next morning. Told it well, that Monday nine, I told him that night, tomorrow night, we need to have.
Speaker 6: A mening called this pastor, this pastor, this pastor, this y God said what he's about to do. We cannot keep him still, It's gonna spread.
Speaker 1: So the next night we had a revival. Then we didn't know how many would be there. If anybody we went and our church, our church would seep probably forehnce with the people completely full, people standing, people standing in for you, people standing in the hallway over here, places completely out. And from that Monday ninth till nearly a.
Speaker 6: Year favor we cared that vid all of them do it Florida, Alabama and Prosifi Louisiana. Has I still go to prices today.
Speaker 1: Where God began to revolve in Mississippi and begann Alabama, Florida. God began to revolve and those two cause cause, doctor, we could not keep it in our house. I had to go out that from that time to thousand I I can't tell you, I promise a dozen remembers hurt 'em, probably more than anybody.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you the number of crazy, crazy praise encounters and things that happened that he would never even hardly believe.
Speaker 1: Because God is releasing him a promise in the earth and was coming touches people. And that is the encounter from which the revival began. That brought little shame into my life, and A told the storyline. We saw young people that were committed to vampires.
Speaker 6: We saw a young man that drank human blood every day and he would only bathe in human blood.
Speaker 1: He came in the seeding to tear it up. He the one that got told us and God set him run, and now he's bringing worse in the little church. How the how was the middle of the bullish him mystifies and the dolphin God one touch one a count and there's no telling what cannot.
Speaker 2: Krank prank.
Speaker 1: And it's not about me. It's about God's saying he loves this man and he loves his people, and we're not waiting on him to come and make us right. He's waiting on us. Was come and bow and they killed kid. That's you see, how can God ever used me? You've kidding me. I grew up on local street and it.
Speaker 6: And the summer, I had the privilege of the family of the steps of Lincoln Memorial to share the story of my dreams with the family of Martin Luther King Junior sitting in the list. And when I got downe telling them the story of my just on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial with Martin Luther King Junior's family and the living. Then they take me to the tenth and they give me a gift in the King's family, and it's a piece of the stone that started in my truckle. They gave to me a piece of the stone that Martin Luther King Junior stood.
Speaker 1: On on that day and part off side to the nation.
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 1: Give me a piece of this stuff. I say what, you don't have it. You believe that you're stepping in the prophetic step of the Father is gone, and I don't care. I don't care what obstacle you gotta get over, get around, get through, get to to get to a place, or you encounter five. I'm telling you right now, whatever happens tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Happen you.
Speaker 6: Rest assured you. God has not stands a pot. He's not forgotten your gif narration. He's releasing the dreams your generation just looking for expek excuse me.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoyed today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 6: God bless you all.